Total Posts:10|Showing Posts:1-10
Jump to topic:

Relationship With God

anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,192
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2019 4:31:49 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
No. I separate reality caused by belief from eternal truth God speaks. It works just fine. Just separate the South Pole reality from the Eternal Truth of the North Pole. Simple.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,620
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2019 8:03:07 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
No. I separate reality caused by belief from eternal truth God speaks. It works just fine. Just separate the South Pole reality from the Eternal Truth of the North Pole. Simple.

When Noah was being sodomized he was very drunk. He could not determine which pole he was facing and which pole was sodomizng him.
It took you 43 yeas to make sense of the bible. Noah did not dwell that long over the same incident.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,192
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2019 8:33:04 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
Your humor is boring and stupid. The Bible says no such thing. A trusted Rabbi who did not even believe in Yahweh created the fake news that Noah was sodomized. The true reason is God wanted to curse Ham to be a type and shadow of Ra in the third heaven. The curse of Ham was the same as the curse of Cain. He placed a perfect pentagram on his forehead to indicated the Creator gives Ra his power. The men were both white not black.

The same story is in the Book of Mormon that God changed the skin color of the Lamanites for sinning against God. What a dumb story to hide the truth the different races were created by genetic reengineering by the ETs. The narrative has stuck, But is easily debunked by the Bible that says no such thing. As John says, The anointing of the light has the power to teach the truth of anything we need to know.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,620
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2019 8:48:21 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Your humor is boring and stupid. The Bible says no such thing. A trusted Rabbi who did not even believe in Yahweh created the fake news that Noah was sodomized. The true reason is God wanted to curse Ham to be a type and shadow of Ra in the third heaven. The curse of Ham was the same as the curse of Cain. He placed a perfect pentagram on his forehead to indicated the Creator gives Ra his power. The men were both white not black.

The same story is in the Book of Mormon that God changed the skin color of the Lamanites for sinning against God. What a dumb story to hide the truth the different races were created by genetic reengineering by the ETs. The narrative has stuck, But is easily debunked by the Bible that says no such thing. As John says, The anointing of the light has the power to teach the truth of anything we need to know.

The Jews would know better. It's their religion. They wrote the Hebrew Bible.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,192
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2019 9:13:16 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
The Jewish leaders are going to create fake new narratives when they are sleeping with gods and goddesses who really believe the Father and Son in the third heaven are lying criminals. Why? To protect the people from the lying criminal Yahweh. He has been misjudged. His character is good, Not evil.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,620
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2019 4:47:58 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
The Jewish leaders are going to create fake new narratives when they are sleeping with gods and goddesses who really believe the Father and Son in the third heaven are lying criminals. Why? To protect the people from the lying criminal Yahweh. He has been misjudged. His character is good, Not evil.

Even Jesus quoted from the Hebrew Bible. If he did not believe the Hebrew Bible was accurate he would not have quoted from it. In fact he claimed he was the fulfilment of the prophesies in the Hebrew Bible. But that is where his blasphemous lies got him into trouble. The Jews rejected Jesus and not their Hebrew Bible.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,192
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2019 6:35:22 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
Yahushua quoted the meaning of what is written in the Bible. In the Sermon on the Mount, He says 6 times, "You have heard it said of men of old", To paraphrase Him, And the idea that Noah was sodomized is not in the Bible. I believe in the Bible for what it says, And not from those who "pretend" to trust Yahweh. They are called hypocrites by Christ many times in Matt 23. He blames the murder of Able on their evil cabal networks. They trusted in Ra (Lucifer), . And all of them died because they did not believe in Christ to remove their dragons of death and live.
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,552
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2019 3:15:46 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
Does your personal relationship with God interfere with your personal relationship with reality?

LOL! Funny one dear Willow, Keep up the pretence. We all know that you have no answers to God - so the more you continue with this line of thought the more you look daft.

Unless you are in a relationship with God, Then you have no basis with reality. You can't possibly know who God is, And you can't possibly know who you are. And I am not talking about your name, Address, Or occupation. Without knowledge of these things you can just see a shadow of the world we live in - like a dark room without light. This is why you continue to crawl around attempting to find solutions or answers - yet find nothing. I think the most significant problem is that you don't know the question.

You are one of the blind attempting to lead other blind people - except - many of the so called blind people are not blind - and can see quite clearly. Willow, Come out of the dark, Come into the light. Can you do it? Hmmm.
Willows
Posts: 11,683
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2019 12:03:23 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
Tradesecret wrote:
Does your personal relationship with God interfere with your personal relationship with reality?

LOL! Funny one dear Willow, Keep up the pretence. We all know that you have no answers to God

Whatever the question would ever happen to be in the first place.
Oh, Yes, Here's the question: Does God exist?
Answer: No.
See, Short and sweet, No f***in around with Willows and absolutely no pretenses whatsoever.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.