Total Posts:11|Showing Posts:1-11
Jump to topic:

Belief And Faith In God

Willows
Posts: 11,683
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2019 11:10:54 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
Husband: Hey, I have booked the whole family into the most expensive restaurant in town tonight and got tickets to the most exclusive show.

Wife: What, Are you crazy? We can barely make ends meet and you're lashing out like that?

Husband: Don't worry, I've got it covered. And while I was at it, I put our house on the market, Put a deposit on a $5 million estate, Plus ordered a new Bentley. Oh, And I quit my job.

Wife: Quit your job! ? Holy crap, And just how do you think we are going to afford such extravagances?

Husband: Well, I bought a ticket in the national lotteries and we are going to win $100 million first prize.

Wife: You are really off your rocker; our chances of winning that are almost zilch.

Husband: Ah, But you can't say that it is impossible for us to win, Can you? You have to believe and have faith that we will win.

Wife: Well, I believe that you are a completely deluded twit and have faith that you will never walk back through the door that you are just about to leave through.
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,552
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2019 2:00:23 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
This post just demonstrates how much you don't understand trusting in Jesus. You claim you used to be a Christian and yet you spew out this nonsense. If that is the kind of faith you had - then no wonder it failed you.

Having faith in a wishful thinking - not a solid hope - just a "possibility" is not trust. And it is certainly not the faith that is described in the bible.

Many things are possible - but not everything is plausible or probable. I trust in the resurrection inter alia because is the most plausible explanation for what happened. Yes, It is possible that he was buried in the wrong grave, But highly unlikely and highly improbable. Yes, It is possible that he faked his own death, But highly unlikely and highly improbable. Yes, It is possible he just swooned or it was a conspiracy but very unlikely and very improbable. Resurrection from the dead - impossible- but given the total lack of any other plausible and probable explanations - it stands heads and shoulders above everything else.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2019 2:33:01 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
Willows, Your story is mixing ideas of faith in the South from man we can see with faith from the North from God we cannot see. Eternal faith and power is much different than mortal faith.

Yahushua said our faith is like a mustard seed that by our belief can move spiritual mountains into the "sea of world feelings" were the ideas belong. The key is the seed. The eternal idea must be from God or it will not grow into eternal life to become gods and goddesses.

There are many "tare" ideas that are planted by the dragon and beast system that are counterfeits of love and fear that cause death. The idea of winning the lottery is just such a phony tare idea that causes death not life.

This story was a good example to demonstrate a tare idea that Christ prophesied would enter His assemblies to be rooted out when the wheat was old enough to handle the reaping of the inner kingdom by the angels inside us, Which are God's power transferred to our spirit orbs by grace though faith to not steal the glory and holiness of God inside us. They are called angels to separate our spirit orbs from Yahweh Elohim that is in everything. That is what the word holiness means: separate.
Willows
Posts: 11,683
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2019 8:54:14 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
Tradesecret wrote:
This post just demonstrates how much you don't understand trusting in Jesus. You claim you used to be a Christian and yet you spew out this nonsense. If that is the kind of faith you had - then no wonder it failed you.

Having faith in a wishful thinking - not a solid hope - just a "possibility" is not trust. And it is certainly not the faith that is described in the bible.

Many things are possible - but not everything is plausible or probable. I trust in the resurrection inter alia because is the most plausible explanation for what happened. Yes, It is possible that he was buried in the wrong grave, But highly unlikely and highly improbable. Yes, It is possible that he faked his own death, But highly unlikely and highly improbable. Yes, It is possible he just swooned or it was a conspiracy but very unlikely and very improbable. Resurrection from the dead - impossible- but given the total lack of any other plausible and probable explanations - it stands heads and shoulders above everything else.

Yes, It is possible that Christ actually existed, But highly unlikely and highly improbable.

And if he did exist there is every reason to believe that he was no different to Jones, Koresh, And every other charlatan spiritual con-artist who goes around sucking in the naive and gullible.
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,552
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2019 11:21:59 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
Yes, It is possible that Christ actually existed, But highly unlikely and highly improbable.

And if he did exist there is every reason to believe that he was no different to Jones, Koresh, And every other charlatan spiritual con-artist who goes around sucking in the naive and gullible.


It is not just possible that Christ existed, Most historians agree that he did from their extensive research and studies. True, Most probably take the view that he did not rise from the dead, But a few do. The fact that you compare him to Jones Koresh and any other charlatan says more about you than about history says about Jesus.

In any event, You remain the one who is delusional at the moment. Certainly your sentiments remind me of parallelomania.
melcharaz
Posts: 42
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2019 3:30:02 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
health wealth and prosperity garbage you hear on tv or internet is a gross misunderstanding of the scriptures.

ill sum up its problem with james 4:1-3
1 From whence come wars and fightings among you? Come they not hence, Even of your lusts that war in your members?

2 Ye lust, And have not: ye kill, And desire to have, And cannot obtain: ye fight and war, Yet ye have not, Because ye ask not.

3 Ye ask, And receive not, Because ye ask amiss, That ye may consume it upon your lusts.
Willows
Posts: 11,683
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2019 11:56:12 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
Tradesecret wrote:
Yes, It is possible that Christ actually existed, But highly unlikely and highly improbable.

And if he did exist there is every reason to believe that he was no different to Jones, Koresh, And every other charlatan spiritual con-artist who goes around sucking in the naive and gullible.


It is not just possible that Christ existed, Most historians agree that he did from their extensive research and studies. True, Most probably take the view that he did not rise from the dead, But a few do. The fact that you compare him to Jones Koresh and any other charlatan says more about you than about history says about Jesus.

It says everything about naive gullible people who tirelessly walk behind charismatic charlatans for want of some sort of direction in their hair-brained lives.

There is not one reputable historian, Not one, Who has ever confirmed that Jesus Christ existed.

And, Just for the record:
number of hair-brained followers killed in Jonestown; 909.
number of hair-brained followers killed in Waco; 75.
number of hair-brained followers killed in Jerusalem; 2000.

Who was (allegedly) the evilest, Son-of-a-bitch, Bad-assed Christian charlatan?
Harikrish
Posts: 29,622
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2019 9:21:26 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
Willows wrote:
Tradesecret wrote:
This post just demonstrates how much you don't understand trusting in Jesus. You claim you used to be a Christian and yet you spew out this nonsense. If that is the kind of faith you had - then no wonder it failed you.

Having faith in a wishful thinking - not a solid hope - just a "possibility" is not trust. And it is certainly not the faith that is described in the bible.

Many things are possible - but not everything is plausible or probable. I trust in the resurrection inter alia because is the most plausible explanation for what happened. Yes, It is possible that he was buried in the wrong grave, But highly unlikely and highly improbable. Yes, It is possible that he faked his own death, But highly unlikely and highly improbable. Yes, It is possible he just swooned or it was a conspiracy but very unlikely and very improbable. Resurrection from the dead - impossible- but given the total lack of any other plausible and probable explanations - it stands heads and shoulders above everything else.

Yes, It is possible that Christ actually existed, But highly unlikely and highly improbable.

And if he did exist there is every reason to believe that he was no different to Jones, Koresh, And every other charlatan spiritual con-artist who goes around sucking in the naive and gullible.

Let us first get a description of Jesus.
Isaiah 53:3 He was despised and rejected by men, A man of sorrows, Acquainted with grief. Like one from whom men hide their faces, He was despised, And we esteemed Him not.

Are there people like Jesus today who are despised and held in low esteem.
Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks and Non-Blacks

Blacks have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

Jesus was tried, Convicted and hung on a wooden cross in public.
Public lynching of Blacks were very common at the height of Christianity in America.

Did Jesus teach a slave religion? According to African Pastor Ray Hagin Black's are following a slave religion.

Ray Hagin breaking the last bonds of slavery.
https://youtu. Be/lR5CTrkokes

When did you stop being a slave.
https://youtu. Be/p6k5JxYFpbY

What is Christianity?
https://youtu. Be/oWjmbEglYk4

Ethang5: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.

Ethang is the perfect example of Africans following a slave religion.

1 Ethang5 wrote: I am a proud slave of His Royal Highness, King Jesus Christ.
Ethang is a proud slave.

2 Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.

3 Ethang said: Say it again, I want to lift His name so high, The world is blinded by His shine.
Ethang wants Jesus to shine his light on the black negroid slaves like him.

4 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.
And Ethang runs Bibles as a full time slave for free.

5 Ethang5 said: Of course. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries.
Wow, Ethang worked for free as a full time slave.
This is why there is no Indian slavery. Indians would never work for free. That would be slavery! Or more accurately African slavery.

6 Ethang said: An indian dalit would know. The vile caste system never let's you out.
After you said: No sir. Hinduism has a sick caste system. India has outlawed it.
So the caste system has been outlawed in India. Sounds like another Indian success.

7 Ethang5 said: Right. I didn't sleep, I didn't shop, I didn't fly, Because I didn't mention those things. Can the class say idiot? I thought it could.
Slaves don't have any rights. Full time slaves like Ethang have even less rights.

8 Ethang said: Except shithole indians themselves. That's why India couldn't export them.
Which is why there were no Indian slavery. But Africans were exported to many parts of the world as slaves. Ethang should read African slavery under Arabs, America and Christian countries.

9 Ethang said: They didn't learn much in 14 centuries of slavery did they? Low IQ morons.
Ethang lives in Ghana Africa which was the centre of the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade.
Ghana Africa exported 20 million African slaves throughout the world. Ironic comment from Ethang.

10 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Not only is slavery still practiced in Africa. You can buy a African slave for $400 in Libya. And Ethang confessed he is a full time slave. See point 1 and 2.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,622
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2019 4:31:55 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
ethang5 wrote:
Hindu hari, You have been dismissed for repeatedly spamming the same stupidity to every thread.

Belief and faith in God is further strengthen by Harikrish's validation of the curse of Ham as Biblical proof backed by evidence.

I have confirmed through research the curse of Ham not only justified African slavery, It was designed to control the Black epidemic.
Christians should be concerned the Black epidemic is growing as a consequence of the abolition of African slavery, Evidence the curse of Ham continues today. Black women care which is why most Black women abort their negroid babies to control the cursed Black epidemic.
You should care because you are a black negroid slave living in Ghana Africa. That is the evidence the curse of Ham that Harikrish speaks of is Biblical. Why are you attacking the messenger?

Evidence for the curse of Ham.

Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks and Non-Blacks

Blacks have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

Blacks have the lowest IQ in the world (ignoring the equally disgusting and black-skinned Australian aborigines for convenience"s sake). The Bushmen clock in at around 50 IQ, The average Bantu achieves the mentally retarded level of 70 IQ, And the highly cultivated, Well fed, Well cared for, Partially White African-Americans reach 85 IQ. IQ has an enormous impact on lifestyle, Achievement, And behavior. IQ correlates to poverty, Crime, Mortality, And broken homes on one side " and education, Wealth, Human accomplishment, Long life and stable homes on the other. According to IQ and the Wealth of Nations, A country must have a minimum average IQ of 90 to run a technological civilization. It is not a far cry to say it is IQ that makes humans better than the animals, And it is IQ that makes some humans better than other humans.

The curse of Ham was clearly pointing to African slavery.
Genesis 9:25 The lowest of slaves will he be to his brothers. "

From African slaves to African shitholes.

https://i. Ytimg. Com/vi/RfIcDEI1jWU/hqdefault. Jpg
http://www. Brh. Org. Uk/site/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/slavedealer. Jpg
http://4. Bp. Blogspot. Com/-nWfci5zYfTo/T5dLf3aoxVI/AAAAAAAAK7w/S96vcRUimYs/s640/slave+punishment2. Jpg
http://africanah. Org/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/FabriceMarrons2014c. Jpg
http://www. Anotherafrica. Net/wp/wp-content/gallery/fabrice-monteiro-marron/aa_fabricemonteiromarron_03. Jpg

Ethang is a black negroid slave by his own confession.
Ethang5: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.

Ethang is the perfect example of Africans following a slave religion.

1 Ethang5 wrote: I am a proud slave of His Royal Highness, King Jesus Christ.
Ethang is a proud slave.

2 Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.

3 Ethang said: Say it again, I want to lift His name so high, The world is blinded by His shine.
Ethang wants Jesus to shine his light on the black negroid slaves like him.

4 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.
And Ethang runs Bibles as a full time slave for free.

5 Ethang5 said: Of course. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries.
Wow, Ethang worked for free as a full time slave.
This is why there is no Indian slavery. Indians would never work for free. That would be slavery! Or more accurately African slavery.

6 Ethang said: An indian dalit would know. The vile caste system never let's you out.
After you said: No sir. Hinduism has a sick caste system. India has outlawed it.
So the caste system has been outlawed in India. Sounds like another Indian success.

7 Ethang5 said: Right. I didn't sleep, I didn't shop, I didn't fly, Because I didn't mention those things. Can the class say idiot? I thought it could.
Slaves don't have any rights. Full time slaves like Ethang have even less rights.

8 Ethang said: Except shithole indians themselves. That's why India couldn't export them.
Which is why there were no Indian slavery. But Africans were exported to many parts of the world as slaves. Ethang should read African slavery under Arabs, America and Christian countries.

9 Ethang said: They didn't learn much in 14 centuries of slavery did they? Low IQ morons.
Ethang lives in Ghana Africa which was the centre of the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade.
Ghana Africa exported 20 million African slaves throughout the world. Ironic comment from Ethang.

10 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Not only is slavery still practiced in Africa. You can buy a African slave for $400 in Libya. And Ethang confessed he is a full time slave. See point 1 and 2.

According to African Pastor Ray Hagin Black's are following a slave religion.

Ray Hagin breaking the last bonds of slavery.
https://youtu. Be/lR5CTrkokes

When did you stop being a slave.
https://youtu. Be/p6k5JxYFpbY

What is Christianity?
https://youtu. Be/oWjmbEglYk4

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.