Jump to topic:

The Mundane Reality Of Delusion

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2019 10:01:46 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
Hari the hindu- I think what Willow's is saying is delusion is something that Blacks have in common with people who believe in God.

Willowed the Troll - Actually, I quite like that description, As metaphorical and airy-fairy as it is a very perceptive analysis.

A black and theist two-for. Of course, Neither idiot notices that Hndu hari is both black and a theist. Lol.

If Anna would only come back, We'll again have a trinity of moron racists. Is my karma good enough to ensure such a fortunate development?

Talk about deluded twits.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2019 11:52:29 AM
Does anybody know what the heck this nitwit is blabbing about?

Perhaps someone in his village has been spiking the cow pats.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2019 4:51:20 PM
Willowed wrote:

Does anybody know what the heck this nitwit is blabbing about?

No. But you continue to babble anyway.

Perhaps someone in his village has been spiking the cow pats.

Or it was taken from your thread and you are ashamed.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2019 6:58:03 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Hari the hindu- I think what Willow's is saying is delusion is something that Blacks have in common with people who believe in God.

Willowed the Troll - Actually, I quite like that description, As metaphorical and airy-fairy as it is a very perceptive analysis.

A black and theist two-for. Of course, Neither idiot notices that Hndu hari is both black and a theist. Lol.

If Anna would only come back, We'll again have a trinity of moron racists. Is my karma good enough to ensure such a fortunate development?

Talk about deluded twits.

We know you are a negroid African and negroids have black skin.

Ethang5: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang said: Ok shithole. Trump never insulted India. But your shithole country is sure mad about something.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.

Ethang is the only Black negroid left on DDO.

Which means Harikrish's 3 research topics 1) Christianity's role in African Slavery. 2) If Africans are subhuman is God to blame? . 3) why are there no African achievements? All apply to the black skin negroid African Ethang.

What should immediately strike the gentle readers is Ethang's low IQ, And why he wears a mask to cover his black ugly face.

Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks and Non-Blacks

Blacks have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

Blacks have the lowest IQ in the world. The Bushmen clock in at around 50 IQ, The average Bantu achieves the mentally retarded level of 70 IQ, And the highly cultivated, Well fed, Well cared for, Partially White African-Americans reach 85 IQ. IQ has an enormous impact on lifestyle, Achievement, And behavior. IQ correlates to poverty, Crime, Mortality, And broken homes on one side " and education, Wealth, Human accomplishment, Long life and stable homes on the other. According to IQ and the Wealth of Nations, A country must have a minimum average IQ of 90 to run a technological civilization. It is not a far cry to say it is IQ that makes humans better than the animals, And it is IQ that makes some humans better than other humans.
Leaning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2019 9:27:44 PM
At ethang5, I might have asked in the past. But out of curiosity, Why do you post here? Much of it just seems to be the flame war. Which doesn't really help the site or yourself I'd think.
EtrnlVw
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2019 1:18:00 AM
Leaning wrote:
At ethang5, I might have asked in the past. But out of curiosity, Why do you post here? Much of it just seems to be the flame war. Which doesn't really help the site or yourself I'd think.

In Ethang's heart of hearts, I believe he is trying to run Hari off or shut him up but in the meantime people might perceive him as just being a prejudiced bigot as well. But I think the former is more accurate. I don't like all the race wars stuff I gotta say but Hari needs to go one way or another as well as that Willows bigot.
Leaning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2019 1:41:12 AM
That doesn't sound like a wrong reasoning on why. Though my guess is boredom and dislike of the individuals. For all of them.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2019 8:19:26 AM
Leaning wrote:

That doesn't sound like a wrong reasoning on why. Though my guess is boredom and dislike of the individuals. For all of them.

Long ago, We all confronted hari, Basically the entire board. This was long before we crashed. I stated my reasons in detail then. I won't rehash now. Hari just likes attention, And will take negative attention to none. At the time he apologized for his racist spamming, (something he's been banned for on other sites) but of course could not control his delusion and was soon spamming all threads again.

The board is already dead. It died a year or more ago.

Though it may seem like just flaming, I know hari reads and understands the things said. Don't get me wrong now, He is still mentally I'll, And though he tries to act obtuse, He registers things.

If things get through to him, Then I will get the things through that I want to reach him. How do I know hari has any lucidity?

He began saying that Blacks had been slaves for 14 centuries, When I showed him that India had been slaves for longer (17 centuries) he promptly adjusted his number for Africa to be more than 17.

When I started calling him mutt, (sometimes slummutt) he promptly took up the word and now uses it in virtually every post, Even his posts to others. That one stung him.

When I cornered him using his own words from other older posts, He had to concede something he had pretended not to see for 2 years, (his prime minister saying Indians are ashamed of being Indian) Since then, He's quietly dropped the "Modi loves India" line.

He makes little adjustments and lies as his position gets shown to be illogical. He will quietly drop some things he says, Change numbers he used with no explanation, And then pretend those things were always that way.

Hari is the type who lives for the validation of others. All his fantasies involve being a scholar and professional, Respected and loved by many. He calls himself the Christian champion (he's Hindu so go figure), Says people want to kiss his feet (he has a foot fetish) claims to have "followers" and will post huge portions of the works of professional as his own, Uncredited. At those times his English greatly improves.

I am the type who doesn't care for the gallery as long as my target gets it. I sometimes get him so angry, He begins to misspell words and multiple post. He spells Africa "Africa" when he's out of his gourd angry. It's quite enjoyable to see him so frustrated.

Now I have him chasing me around the board, Spamming every thread I'm in with nonsensical repetition. Every time his stupidity starts to wane, I throw him a bone, And he becomes lunatic again, Posting walls of text and necroposting to his own dead threads.

This is a better use of his time, Instead of plaguing the board, He can plague me. The advantages are many.
It shows everyone, Especially newcomers, That he is vile without having to actually interact with him.
It shows the depravity of his position when all he can do is post the same racist stupidity over and over again.
It gives him extra work and keeps him away from the Gentle folk. He lives in India and has a retail job. His internet is dodgy and he can't post while at work. So I limit his already limited time.
The horrendousness of Hinduism and its caste system was exposed. That could not have happened without me being drastic.
And last, But still great fun, It frustrates and annoys a virulent racist. I would sign up just for that cause alone.

The people who know me know what I am not. But if I can get all this with the cost only being misunderstood by a few, I'm game.

Now, You may think, Won't posting this clue the moron in? You would think so right? But you would be wrong. This is where his mental illness comes in. The poor boy is totally clueless. Plunge him in the ocean and he would be unaware he was wet.

Watch his response here.

I hope you don't run off. You seem to be quite level headed. If it isn't too personal, What is the story behind your name "leaning"?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2019 5:53:08 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Leaning wrote:

Long ago, We all confronted hari, Basically the entire board. This was long before we crashed. I stated my reasons in detail then. I won't rehash now. Hari just likes attention, And will take negative attention to none. At the time he apologized for his racist spamming, (something he's been banned for on other sites) but of course could not control his delusion and was soon spamming all threads again.

The board is already dead. It died a year or more ago.

Though it may seem like just flaming, I know hari reads and understands the things said. Don't get me wrong now, He is still mentally I'll, And though he tries to act obtuse, He registers things.

If things get through to him, Then I will get the things through that I want to reach him. How do I know hari has any lucidity?

He began saying that Blacks had been slaves for 14 centuries, When I showed him that India had been slaves for longer (17 centuries) he promptly adjusted his number for Africa to be more than 17.

When I started calling him mutt, (sometimes slummutt) he promptly took up the word and now uses it in virtually every post, Even his posts to others. That one stung him.

When I cornered him using his own words from other older posts, He had to concede something he had pretended not to see for 2 years, (his prime minister saying Indians are ashamed of being Indian) Since then, He's quietly dropped the "Modi loves India" line.

He makes little adjustments and lies as his position gets shown to be illogical. He will quietly drop some things he says, Change numbers he used with no explanation, And then pretend those things were always that way.

Hari is the type who lives for the validation of others. All his fantasies involve being a scholar and professional, Respected and loved by many. He calls himself the Christian champion (he's Hindu so go figure), Says people want to kiss his feet (he has a foot fetish) claims to have "followers" and will post huge portions of the works of professional as his own, Uncredited. At those times his English greatly improves.

I am the type who doesn't care for the gallery as long as my target gets it. I sometimes get him so angry, He begins to misspell words and multiple post. He spells Africa "Africa" when he's out of his gourd angry. It's quite enjoyable to see him so frustrated.

Now I have him chasing me around the board, Spamming every thread I'm in with nonsensical repetition. Every time his stupidity starts to wane, I throw him a bone, And he becomes lunatic again, Posting walls of text and necroposting to his own dead threads.

This is a better use of his time, Instead of plaguing the board, He can plague me. The advantages are many.
It shows everyone, Especially newcomers, That he is vile without having to actually interact with him.
It shows the depravity of his position when all he can do is post the same racist stupidity over and over again.
It gives him extra work and keeps him away from the Gentle folk. He lives in India and has a retail job. His internet is dodgy and he can't post while at work. So I limit his already limited time.
The horrendousness of Hinduism and its caste system was exposed. That could not have happened without me being drastic.
And last, But still great fun, It frustrates and annoys a virulent racist. I would sign up just for that cause alone.

The people who know me know what I am not. But if I can get all this with the cost only being misunderstood by a few, I'm game.

Now, You may think, Won't posting this clue the moron in? You would think so right? But you would be wrong. This is where his mental illness comes in. The poor boy is totally clueless. Plunge him in the ocean and he would be unaware he was wet.

Watch his response here.

I hope you don't run off. You seem to be quite level headed. If it isn't too personal, What is the story behind your name "leaning"?

The facts about black negroids are even more demeaning than their delusions.

1. Slavery under Arabs 1, 300 years. Slavery under Christians 400 years.
2. African black skin and negroid appearance was believed to be the biblical curse of Ham. It remains true to this day.
3. From African slavery to African shitholes. Even evolution has not been kind to Africans.
4. Nothing good has ever come out of Africa.
5. No great African achievements.
6. Africans have lower IQ than non Africans.
7. Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks and Non-Blacks

Blacks have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

Ethang's disparaging comments about his country and people.

Ethang said: Ok shithole. Trump never insulted India. But your shithole country is sure mad about something.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: Long ago, I had a night job where I worked with this guy much like Im-Em here. He told me that reality was whatever he believed.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums, I understand your trepidation. But I don't think you have too much to worry about. The overwhelming majority of posters here would not want you banned or censured.

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha. They have to work ALL DAY. Do you believe they are working only when hunting or gathering food? Do you think they have running water? Or electricity? They sleep often during the day because it is hot and they must work for everything. There are no stores, Only rudimentary tools. Please. Working only 15 hours a week would kill them, As evidenced by their dwindling tribe.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes. I will show you people who will infect you with their joy. Yet they aren't all Pollyannas. Some are cynics who have simply decided not to allow their environment to define them.

Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in. Is it wrong that I warn visitors to my home about it? If a visitor ignores my warning, Can he claim because I installed it, I'm responsible for his injury after having not believed my warning?

Ethang5 wrote: This is like when whites tell blacks, Why are you always on about racism? A black person's ethnicity is obvious.

Try this.
Africans being treated for AIDS and extreme stupidity
https://youtu. Be/xk2v6WyoHUY
https://youtu. Be/ecATcD9ng3Y

Africans love to lick cows backsides.
https://youtu. Be/n8PYozPB-8I

Africans defecating outdoors.
https://youtu. Be/Lqg8I4w0ItM
--
Leaning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2019 9:18:32 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Post #8

I seem to recall trying a few different names and words that were taken, So from that point I just tried thinking of a few random words. Thought about the word leaning. About a year ago I did feel that my morality and way of looking at life was going in a direction that I viewed as bad, Hence the original red suit and the shoulder angel and devil. I still feel that way in a fashion, Though I can't recall doing anything significantly bad/evil in the last 5-6 years. Even all my life, There has been nothing horrendous. . . Hm, Bit off track. Basically it was just a word to describe my morality leaning in a fashion I think of as negative.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2019 9:34:08 PM
Leaning wrote:
ethang5 wrote:
Post #8

I seem to recall trying a few different names and words that were taken, So from that point I just tried thinking of a few random words. Thought about the word leaning. About a year ago I did feel that my morality and way of looking at life was going in a direction that I viewed as bad, Hence the original red suit and the shoulder angel and devil. I still feel that way in a fashion, Though I can't recall doing anything significantly bad/evil in the last 5-6 years. Even all my life, There has been nothing horrendous. . . Hm, Bit off track. Basically it was just a word to describe my morality leaning in a fashion I think of as negative.

It is clear you are not leaning towards criminality.

Wish we could say the same about Ethang who has been running bibles to countries which have outlawed the possession of bibles. He has been engaging in this illegal activity for over 15 years.

Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.
----
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2019 4:02:13 AM
Leaning wrote:
ethang5 wrote:
Post #8

See what I told you about Hari?

That was interesting about your name. Just curious.

Do you still feel that way about your morality? Did you say you were now a nihilist? If so, What sot of morality does a nihilist have?
Leaning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2019 5:02:13 AM
I still feel that way about my morality now.

I do like 'trying to label/define myself. I would not say that nihilists really have any set of morality. It seems to me more a denial that existence/morality/life and so on have inherent meaning. Much of it for myself I think, Is due to an irritating sensation of fear and depression I get at times when considering the fact I will one day die. One day any mention/connection/footprint even will be gone, Though my own death bothers me most. What is the point to all this? What is morality but subjective experiences and definitions? Why should I try to live and strive if one day I will suddenly blink out and never be?

It's a a point of view that denies life has inherent/lasting meaning. That this is all pointless and subjective. But people who have this point of view approach it in a number of different ways. Myself, I'll feel down now and then, But ah well. I'll live my life as I like, Enjoy it as I like. Whether in painful times or happy ones. I do think that people can make their own meaning while they live, Though I don't think it will last.

Just saying to oneself that there is no point to anything, Really isn't enough to cause a person to cut their strings and have them drop on the floor, Not moving a finger till they expire. Humans I think, Want to live. Have desires. A bit of negative logic and thought usually isn't enough to short circuit a person.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2019 5:26:53 PM
Leaning wrote:
I still feel that way about my morality now.

I do like 'trying to label/define myself. I would not say that nihilists really have any set of morality. It seems to me more a denial that existence/morality/life and so on have inherent meaning. Much of it for myself I think, Is due to an irritating sensation of fear and depression I get at times when considering the fact I will one day die. One day any mention/connection/footprint even will be gone, Though my own death bothers me most. What is the point to all this? What is morality but subjective experiences and definitions? Why should I try to live and strive if one day I will suddenly blink out and never be?

It's a a point of view that denies life has inherent/lasting meaning. That this is all pointless and subjective. But people who have this point of view approach it in a number of different ways. Myself, I'll feel down now and then, But ah well. I'll live my life as I like, Enjoy it as I like. Whether in painful times or happy ones. I do think that people can make their own meaning while they live, Though I don't think it will last.

Just saying to oneself that there is no point to anything, Really isn't enough to cause a person to cut their strings and have them drop on the floor, Not moving a finger till they expire. Humans I think, Want to live. Have desires. A bit of negative logic and thought usually isn't enough to short circuit a person.

It is not what you descended from/into (monkey, Depression, Despair) it is what you ascend to that is important.

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2019 4:34:18 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Hindu hari, You have been dismissed for repeatedly spamming the same obtuse stupidity to every thread.

The Mundane reality of delusional black negroid slaves like Ethang5.

I have confirmed through research the curse of Ham not only justified African slavery, It was designed to control the Black epidemic.
Christians should be concerned the Black epidemic is growing as a consequence of the abolition of African slavery, Evidence the curse of Ham continues today. Black women care which is why most Black women abort their negroid babies to control the cursed Black epidemic.
You should care because you are a black negroid slave living in Ghana Africa. That is the evidence the curse of Ham that Harikrish speaks of is Biblical. Why are you attacking the messenger?

Evidence for the curse of Ham.

Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks and Non-Blacks

Blacks have the lowest IQ in the world (ignoring the equally disgusting and black-skinned Australian aborigines for convenience"s sake). The Bushmen clock in at around 50 IQ, The average Bantu achieves the mentally retarded level of 70 IQ, And the highly cultivated, Well fed, Well cared for, Partially White African-Americans reach 85 IQ. IQ has an enormous impact on lifestyle, Achievement, And behavior. IQ correlates to poverty, Crime, Mortality, And broken homes on one side " and education, Wealth, Human accomplishment, Long life and stable homes on the other. According to IQ and the Wealth of Nations, A country must have a minimum average IQ of 90 to run a technological civilization. It is not a far cry to say it is IQ that makes humans better than the animals, And it is IQ that makes some humans better than other humans.

The curse of Ham was clearly pointing to African slavery.
Genesis 9:25 The lowest of slaves will he be to his brothers. "

From African slaves to African shitholes.

https://i. Ytimg. Com/vi/RfIcDEI1jWU/hqdefault. Jpg
http://www. Brh. Org. Uk/site/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/slavedealer. Jpg
http://4. Bp. Blogspot. Com/-nWfci5zYfTo/T5dLf3aoxVI/AAAAAAAAK7w/S96vcRUimYs/s640/slave+punishment2. Jpg
http://africanah. Org/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/FabriceMarrons2014c. Jpg
http://www. Anotherafrica. Net/wp/wp-content/gallery/fabrice-monteiro-marron/aa_fabricemonteiromarron_03. Jpg

Ethang is a black negroid slave by his own confession.

Ethang is the perfect example of Africans following a slave religion.

1 Ethang5 wrote: I am a proud slave of His Royal Highness, King Jesus Christ.
Ethang is a proud slave.

2 Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.

3 Ethang said: Say it again, I want to lift His name so high, The world is blinded by His shine.
Ethang wants Jesus to shine his light on the black negroid slaves like him.

4 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.
And Ethang runs Bibles as a full time slave for free.

5 Ethang5 said: Of course. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries.
Wow, Ethang worked for free as a full time slave.
This is why there is no Indian slavery. Indians would never work for free. That would be slavery! Or more accurately African slavery.

6 Ethang said: An indian dalit would know. The vile caste system never let's you out.
After you said: No sir. Hinduism has a sick caste system. India has outlawed it.
So the caste system has been outlawed in India. Sounds like another Indian success.

7 Ethang5 said: Right. I didn't sleep, I didn't shop, I didn't fly, Because I didn't mention those things. Can the class say idiot? I thought it could.
Slaves don't have any rights. Full time slaves like Ethang have even less rights.

8 Ethang said: Except shithole indians themselves. That's why India couldn't export them.
Which is why there were no Indian slavery. But Africans were exported to many parts of the world as slaves. Ethang should read African slavery under Arabs, America and Christian countries.

9 Ethang said: They didn't learn much in 14 centuries of slavery did they? Low IQ morons.
Ethang lives in Ghana Africa which was the centre of the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade.
Ghana Africa exported 20 million African slaves throughout the world. Ironic comment from Ethang.

10 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Not only is slavery still practiced in Africa. You can buy a African slave for $400 in Libya. And Ethang confessed he is a full time slave. See point 1 and 2.

According to African Pastor Ray Hagin Black's are following a slave religion.

Ray Hagin breaking the last bonds of slavery.
https://youtu. Be/lR5CTrkokes

When did you stop being a slave.
https://youtu. Be/p6k5JxYFpbY

What is Christianity?
https://youtu. Be/oWjmbEglYk4

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.