Drinking And Religion

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2019 4:01:18 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
Tradesecret wrote:
just curious really, But which religion does the blonde represent?

The blonde is a student of comparative religion. She is there to hear the men argue about the miracle of virgin birth.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2019 9:25:58 AM
Tradesecret wrote:
just curious really, But which religion does the blonde represent?

Who said that the blonde was religious?

Blondes are dumb but, They are nowhere near that dumb.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2019 6:58:54 AM
Oh my God this question was brilliant!

Too bad it will fly over the idiot's head.

You just give the entire thread a punchline. ROFL.

Thanks TS.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2019 11:44:07 AM
Willows wrote:
Tradesecret wrote:

And what colour hair did the rabbi have?

Are you joking?

Told ya. Lol.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2019 6:07:27 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Oh my God this question was brilliant!

You just give the entire thread a punchline. ROFL.

Thanks TS.

Notice no Blacks in the group of religious men.
Leaning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2019 9:41:57 PM
Tradesecret wrote:

I imagine you already get it, But It's just a bar joke using a grouping of the usual characters at once, Which is what makes it funny that the bartender The Barman says, Is this some kind of a joke?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2019 10:01:28 PM
Leaning wrote:
Tradesecret wrote:

I imagine you already get it, But It's just a bar joke using a grouping of the usual characters at once, Which is what makes it funny that the bartender The Barman says, Is this some kind of a joke?

4 religious men trying to get a blonde drunk would be some kind of a joke.

Bill Cosby alone got 50 white women drugged before he raped them in the course of his movie career.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2019 11:21:16 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Willows wrote:
Tradesecret wrote:

Are you joking?

Told ya. Lol.
Well, Obviously I have nowhere near the intellect of a highly edumicated theist. Or could it be that theists have inbuilt elitism to make them look snobby
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2019 11:21:39 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Willows wrote:
Tradesecret wrote:

Are you joking?

Told ya. Lol.
Well, Obviously I have nowhere near the intellect of a highly edumicated theist. Or could it be that theists have inbuilt elitism to make them look snobby
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2019 12:25:21 AM
Willows wrote:
ethang5 wrote:
Willows wrote:
Tradesecret wrote:

Are you joking?

Told ya. Lol.

Well, Obviously I have nowhere near the intellect of a highly edumicated theist.

Your intellect is probably fine you chucklehead, It's just that your obsession stifles it, So you seem way more stupid than you probably actually are.

Or could it be that theists have inbuilt elitism to make them look snobby

Next to you, That is an easy mistake for anyone to make.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2019 4:01:11 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Willows wrote:
ethang5 wrote:
Willows wrote:
Tradesecret wrote:

Are you joking?

Told ya. Lol.

Well, Obviously I have nowhere near the intellect of a highly edumicated theist.

Your intellect is probably fine you chucklehead, It's just that your obsession stifles it, So you seem way more stupid than you probably actually are.

Or could it be that theists have inbuilt elitism to make them look snobby

Next to you, That is an easy mistake for anyone to make.

Maybe you should start delivering free bibles to countries where possession of bibles are not outlawed. It might help you get out of your shithole country Ghana Africa.
The Ghana Bible Society group picture does not show a single white member.

Ethang5: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang said: Ok shithole. Trump never insulted India. But your shithole country is sure mad about something.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.
But is that enough. Look how Black women are dealing with the Black epidemic. They are having abortions!

Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks and Non-Blacks

Blacks have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

Read you own disparaging comments about your country and people.
Ethang5: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang said: Ok shithole. Trump never insulted India. But your shithole country is sure mad about something.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: Long ago, I had a night job where I worked with this guy much like Im-Em here. He told me that reality was whatever he believed.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums, I understand your trepidation. But I don't think you have too much to worry about. The overwhelming majority of posters here would not want you banned or censured.

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha. They have to work ALL DAY. Do you believe they are working only when hunting or gathering food? Do you think they have running water? Or electricity? They sleep often during the day because it is hot and they must work for everything. There are no stores, Only rudimentary tools. Please. Working only 15 hours a week would kill them, As evidenced by their dwindling tribe.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes. I will show you people who will infect you with their joy. Yet they aren't all Pollyannas. Some are cynics who have simply decided not to allow their environment to define them.

Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in. Is it wrong that I warn visitors to my home about it? If a visitor ignores my warning, Can he claim because I installed it, I'm responsible for his injury after having not believed my warning?

Ethang5 wrote: This is like when whites tell blacks, Why are you always on about racism? A black person's ethnicity is obvious.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.

The truth must hurt!
Try this.
Africans being treated for AIDS and extreme stupidity
https://youtu. Be/xk2v6WyoHUY
https://youtu. Be/ecATcD9ng3Y

Africans love to lick cows backsides.
https://youtu. Be/n8PYozPB-8I

Africans defecating outdoors.
https://youtu. Be/Lqg8I4w0ItM

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.