Total Posts:44|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Teaching About God

Willows
Posts: 11,683
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2019 12:52:28 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
How do you teach a bunch of kids about God, Who He is, And what He does?

Gather them all in a classroom. Then never show up.
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,552
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2019 12:44:50 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
How do you teach a bunch of kids about God, Who He is, And what He does?

Gather them all in a classroom. Then never show up.


Doesn't that teach them about humanity and the total depravity of thereof?

Or does it teach them that you are fearful of God? Or that you love yourself more than you love the kids?

Or that you had something else on?

I am not sure why it is supposed to teach them about God. I can speculate that you are implying that God never shows up - and obviously metaphors have their use and limitations - but really?
ethang5
Posts: 19,107
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2019 6:16:19 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
Tradesecret wrote:
How do you teach a bunch of kids about God, Who He is, And what He does?

Gather them all in a classroom. Then never show up.


Doesn't that teach them about humanity and the total depravity of thereof?

Or does it teach them that you are fearful of God? Or that you love yourself more than you love the kids?

Or that you had something else on?

I am not sure why it is supposed to teach them about God. I can speculate that you are implying that God never shows up - and obviously metaphors have their use and limitations - but really?

The sheer stupidity and hubris of the atheist demand that God presents Himself for their judgement has always fascinated me.

Ask them what to them would be satisfactory proof of God's existence and the ones that can answer invariably say, "If He shows Himself to me. "

Youthful Christians miss the many assumptions built into this bit of atheist hubris.

1. That if God existed, He would present Himself to the atheist for inspection.
2. God should be seeking the validation of the atheist.
3. That the atheist would be convinced by a magic show.
4. That being convinced God exists is the same as having faith in God.

All silliness that could only come out of the eloi mind of a coddled 1st world dimmwit.
Willows
Posts: 11,683
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2019 12:06:08 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
ethang5 wrote:
Tradesecret wrote:
How do you teach a bunch of kids about God, Who He is, And what He does?

Gather them all in a classroom. Then never show up.


Doesn't that teach them about humanity and the total depravity of thereof?

Or does it teach them that you are fearful of God? Or that you love yourself more than you love the kids?

Or that you had something else on?

I am not sure why it is supposed to teach them about God. I can speculate that you are implying that God never shows up - and obviously metaphors have their use and limitations - but really?

The sheer stupidity and hubris of the atheist demand that God presents Himself for their judgement has always fascinated me.

Paint drying on a wall would no doubt fascinate you but down here on earth nowadays, People do ask questions and it is a most reasonable question to ask deluded God lovers, "If God exists, Then where the f**k is he? "
ethang5
Posts: 19,107
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2019 12:38:03 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
Willows wrote:
ethmore wrote:
Tradesecret wrote:

How do you teach a bunch of kids about God, Who He is, And what He does?

Gather them all in a classroom. Then never show up.


Doesn't that teach them about humanity and the total depravity of thereof?

Or does it teach them that you are fearful of God? Or that you love yourself more than you love the kids?

Or that you had something else on?

I am not sure why it is supposed to teach them about God. I can speculate that you are implying that God never shows up - and obviously metaphors have their use and limitations - but really?

The sheer stupidity and hubris of the atheist demand that God presents Himself for their judgement has always fascinated me.

Paint drying on a wall would no doubt fascinate you but down here on earth nowadays, People do ask questions and it is a most reasonable question to ask deluded God lovers, "If God exists, Then where the f**k is he? "

The sheer stupidity and hubris of the atheist demand that God presents Himself for their judgement has always fascinated me.

I'm fascinated. Whether it's due more to the hubris or the stupidity, I don't know. But do you also ask scientists why you can't see air?

Keep waiting. Maybe God will put on a show for you. Book a day at Radio City Music Hall. It's bound to be killer show.
ethang5
Posts: 19,107
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2019 12:38:41 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
Willows wrote:
ethmore wrote:
Tradesecret wrote:

How do you teach a bunch of kids about God, Who He is, And what He does?

Gather them all in a classroom. Then never show up.


Doesn't that teach them about humanity and the total depravity of thereof?

Or does it teach them that you are fearful of God? Or that you love yourself more than you love the kids?

Or that you had something else on?

I am not sure why it is supposed to teach them about God. I can speculate that you are implying that God never shows up - and obviously metaphors have their use and limitations - but really?

The sheer stupidity and hubris of the atheist demand that God presents Himself for their judgement has always fascinated me.

Paint drying on a wall would no doubt fascinate you but down here on earth nowadays, People do ask questions and it is a most reasonable question to ask deluded God lovers, "If God exists, Then where the f**k is he? "

The sheer stupidity and hubris of the atheist demand that God presents Himself for their judgement has always fascinated me.

I'm fascinated. Whether it's due more to the hubris or the stupidity, I don't know. But do you also ask scientists why you can't see air?

Keep waiting. Maybe God will put on a show for you. Book a day at Radio City Music Hall. It's bound to be killer show.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,627
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2019 8:59:18 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
ethang5 wrote:
Willows wrote:
ethmore wrote:
Tradesecret wrote:

How do you teach a bunch of kids about God, Who He is, And what He does?

Gather them all in a classroom. Then never show up.


Doesn't that teach them about humanity and the total depravity of thereof?

Or does it teach them that you are fearful of God? Or that you love yourself more than you love the kids?

Or that you had something else on?

I am not sure why it is supposed to teach them about God. I can speculate that you are implying that God never shows up - and obviously metaphors have their use and limitations - but really?

The sheer stupidity and hubris of the atheist demand that God presents Himself for their judgement has always fascinated me.

Paint drying on a wall would no doubt fascinate you but down here on earth nowadays, People do ask questions and it is a most reasonable question to ask deluded God lovers, "If God exists, Then where the f**k is he? "

The sheer stupidity and hubris of the atheist demand that God presents Himself for their judgement has always fascinated me.

I'm fascinated. Whether it's due more to the hubris or the stupidity, I don't know. But do you also ask scientists why you can't see air?

Keep waiting. Maybe God will put on a show for you. Book a day at Radio City Music Hall. It's bound to be killer show.

We have an example of how Jesus taught the people about God.

John 14:9 Jesus replied, "Philip, I have been with you all this time, And still you do not know Me? Anyone who has seen Me has seen the Father. How can you say, 'Show us the Father'?

But can a black negroid like Ethang honestly say God made him in the image of God? This is why Christians believe Africans have been marked by the curse of Ham. God couldn't possible be so ugly.
Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks and Non-Blacks

Blacks have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.
Willows
Posts: 11,683
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2019 11:31:29 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
ethang5 wrote:
Willows wrote:
ethmore wrote:
Tradesecret wrote:

How do you teach a bunch of kids about God, Who He is, And what He does?

Gather them all in a classroom. Then never show up.


Doesn't that teach them about humanity and the total depravity of thereof?

Or does it teach them that you are fearful of God? Or that you love yourself more than you love the kids?

Or that you had something else on?

I am not sure why it is supposed to teach them about God. I can speculate that you are implying that God never shows up - and obviously metaphors have their use and limitations - but really?

The sheer stupidity and hubris of the atheist demand that God presents Himself for their judgement has always fascinated me.

Paint drying on a wall would no doubt fascinate you but down here on earth nowadays, People do ask questions and it is a most reasonable question to ask deluded God lovers, "If God exists, Then where the f**k is he? "

The sheer stupidity and hubris of the atheist demand that God presents Himself for their judgement has always fascinated me.

I'm fascinated. Whether it's due more to the hubris or the stupidity, I don't know. But do you also ask scientists why you can't see air?

Keep waiting. Maybe God will put on a show for you. Book a day at Radio City Music Hall. It's bound to be killer show.

So, Is stupid sarcasm the best you can do for a question that you know very well you are completely stumped on?

Because you know very well that there is no f***ing God and the only thing that makes you think otherwise is the voice inside your head.
ethang5
Posts: 19,107
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2019 11:47:03 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
Willows wrote:
ethang5 wrote:
Willows wrote:
ethmore wrote:
Tradesecret wrote:

How do you teach a bunch of kids about God, Who He is, And what He does?

Gather them all in a classroom. Then never show up.


Doesn't that teach them about humanity and the total depravity of thereof?

Or does it teach them that you are fearful of God? Or that you love yourself more than you love the kids?

Or that you had something else on?

I am not sure why it is supposed to teach them about God. I can speculate that you are implying that God never shows up - and obviously metaphors have their use and limitations - but really?

The sheer stupidity and hubris of the atheist demand that God presents Himself for their judgement has always fascinated me.

Paint drying on a wall would no doubt fascinate you but down here on earth nowadays, People do ask questions and it is a most reasonable question to ask deluded God lovers, "If God exists, Then where the f**k is he? "

The sheer stupidity and hubris of the atheist demand that God presents Himself for their judgement has always fascinated me.

I'm fascinated. Whether it's due more to the hubris or the stupidity, I don't know. But do you also ask scientists why you can't see air?

Keep waiting. Maybe God will put on a show for you. Book a day at Radio City Music Hall. It's bound to be killer show.

So, Is stupid sarcasm the best you can do for a question that you know very well you are completely stumped on?

Do you know why people don't ask scientists why they can't see air? Because inherent in the definition of air, Is that it cannot be seen. The only morons who would ask to see air as proof are idiots who don't know what air is.

It seems like sarcasm to you because you are an ignorant obsessed idiot. God does not do shows for morons. That isn't sarcasm you dimwit. That is fact to an idiot expecting the King of all creation to come sooth his bias.

Because you know very well that there is no f***ing God and the only thing that makes you think otherwise is the voice inside your head.

No matter how you try to reassure yourself, You are fringe, And there is a reason for that. Atheism is loony, And most people are not loony. There is a God, And that drives you batty.

You are obsessed with God, Sitting on an obscure corner of the internet repeatedly posting stupidity no one responds to like an OCD AI bot.

Here you are, Angry to the point of cursing, For a thing you claim is imaginary. You may no longer be sane.
Willows
Posts: 11,683
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2019 10:24:44 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
ethang5 wrote:
Willows wrote:
ethang5 wrote:
Willows wrote:
ethmore wrote:
Tradesecret wrote:

How do you teach a bunch of kids about God, Who He is, And what He does?

Gather them all in a classroom. Then never show up.


Doesn't that teach them about humanity and the total depravity of thereof?

Or does it teach them that you are fearful of God? Or that you love yourself more than you love the kids?

Or that you had something else on?

I am not sure why it is supposed to teach them about God. I can speculate that you are implying that God never shows up - and obviously metaphors have their use and limitations - but really?

The sheer stupidity and hubris of the atheist demand that God presents Himself for their judgement has always fascinated me.

Paint drying on a wall would no doubt fascinate you but down here on earth nowadays, People do ask questions and it is a most reasonable question to ask deluded God lovers, "If God exists, Then where the f**k is he? "

The sheer stupidity and hubris of the atheist demand that God presents Himself for their judgement has always fascinated me.

I'm fascinated. Whether it's due more to the hubris or the stupidity, I don't know. But do you also ask scientists why you can't see air?

Keep waiting. Maybe God will put on a show for you. Book a day at Radio City Music Hall. It's bound to be killer show.

So, Is stupid sarcasm the best you can do for a question that you know very well you are completely stumped on?

Do you know why people don't ask scientists why they can't see air? Because inherent in the definition of air, Is that it cannot be seen. The only morons who would ask to see air as proof are idiots who don't know what air is.

It seems like sarcasm to you because you are an ignorant obsessed idiot. God does not do shows for morons. That isn't sarcasm you dimwit. That is fact to an idiot expecting the King of all creation to come sooth his bias.

Because you know very well that there is no f***ing God and the only thing that makes you think otherwise is the voice inside your head.

No matter how you try to reassure yourself, You are fringe, And there is a reason for that. Atheism is loony, And most people are not loony. There is a God, And that drives you batty.

You are obsessed with God, Sitting on an obscure corner of the internet repeatedly posting stupidity no one responds to like an OCD AI bot.

Here you are, Angry to the point of cursing, For a thing you claim is imaginary. You may no longer be sane.

You stated that there is a God.
Where is God?

(Now folks, There would be no prizes for guessing that the deluded idiot who calls everybody else deluded idiot morons is not going to answer this question. )
Willows
Posts: 11,683
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2019 10:47:15 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
ethang5 wrote:
Willows wrote:
ethang5 wrote:
Willows wrote:
ethmore wrote:
Tradesecret wrote:

How do you teach a bunch of kids about God, Who He is, And what He does?

Gather them all in a classroom. Then never show up.


Doesn't that teach them about humanity and the total depravity of thereof?

Or does it teach them that you are fearful of God? Or that you love yourself more than you love the kids?

Or that you had something else on?

I am not sure why it is supposed to teach them about God. I can speculate that you are implying that God never shows up - and obviously metaphors have their use and limitations - but really?

The sheer stupidity and hubris of the atheist demand that God presents Himself for their judgement has always fascinated me.

Paint drying on a wall would no doubt fascinate you but down here on earth nowadays, People do ask questions and it is a most reasonable question to ask deluded God lovers, "If God exists, Then where the f**k is he? "

The sheer stupidity and hubris of the atheist demand that God presents Himself for their judgement has always fascinated me.

I'm fascinated. Whether it's due more to the hubris or the stupidity, I don't know. But do you also ask scientists why you can't see air?

Keep waiting. Maybe God will put on a show for you. Book a day at Radio City Music Hall. It's bound to be killer show.

So, Is stupid sarcasm the best you can do for a question that you know very well you are completely stumped on?

Do you know why people don't ask scientists why they can't see air?

Come on now. I thought you may have at least progressed at least a little bit more than to use that sort of outmoded, Stupid, Preschool analogy.

Absolutely pathetic considering that human beings have the ability to sense air.

The only human beings that think they can sense God are those who are deluded.
There is no God and if you think for one minute that you can palm off some corny story that only God lovers can sense God, Think again since you would have to be a blithering idiot.
ethang5
Posts: 19,107
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2019 10:50:00 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
You stated that there is a God.
Where is God?

How stupid are you?

I just used an analogy to show you that asking where God is, Is stupidity.

Where is Gravity? No person knowledgeable of science asks that.

Where is love? Do you think that is the question of a sensible person?

If you knew that God is a spirit, You would know why asking where He is, Is an exercise in stupidity. Immaterial things do not have a locus in physical space. Buy a clue homer.

Just like finding evidence for gravity, The question should be, where is the evidence that God affects things in the real world? Not the boneheaded question that shows you aren't intellectually ready for the answer.

I don't really care if you believe in God or not. I don't care to "convert" you. I only want to point out your ignorant stupidity. So please don't flatter yourself into thinking your belief is something I seek.
Willows
Posts: 11,683
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2019 11:14:58 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
ethang5 wrote:
You stated that there is a God.
Where is God?

How stupid are you?

I just used an analogy to show you that asking where God is, Is stupidity.

Where is Gravity? No person knowledgeable of science asks that.

Where is love? Do you think that is the question of a sensible person?

If you knew that God is a spirit, You would know why asking where He is, Is an exercise in stupidity. Immaterial things do not have a locus in physical space. Buy a clue homer.

Just like finding evidence for gravity, The question should be, where is the evidence that God affects things in the real world? Not the boneheaded question that shows you aren't intellectually ready for the answer.

I don't really care if you believe in God or not. I don't care to "convert" you. I only want to point out your ignorant stupidity. So please don't flatter yourself into thinking your belief is something I seek.

Oh cripes, He still continues with his ancient, Absurd analogies that went out with the ark (watch him hit on that one folks).

Love is a metaphorical description and gravity is a behavior of nature.
Now, Which one are you saying God fits into?
Or is it a different, Er, Um thingo that God belongs to? Perhaps he's in the oogidy-boogidy dimension

And if so, How the f**k do you or anybody else manage to muster up the sheer arrogance to say that you just happen to know?

I'll tell you how.

So long as it is something that nobody can disprove, "that's where God is, Yep, For goddam sure, That's God, Therefore, Like errr, Yukkee-do, God exists, Yukk yukk"
(Goofy)
Harikrish
Posts: 29,627
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2019 10:26:12 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
Willows wrote:
How do you teach a bunch of kids about God, Who He is, And what He does?

Gather them all in a classroom. Then never show up.

That is how you teach adults about God. Adults understand stuff like faith, Beliefs, Metaphysics, Supernatural unicorns. Etc.

Children are the show me types. Your suspension of disbelief wouldn't work with children.

But well done. You understand adult Christians better than most.
Willows
Posts: 11,683
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2019 2:57:33 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
Harikrish wrote:
Willows wrote:
How do you teach a bunch of kids about God, Who He is, And what He does?

Gather them all in a classroom. Then never show up.

That is how you teach adults about God. Adults understand stuff like faith, Beliefs, Metaphysics, Supernatural unicorns. Etc.

Children are the show me types. Your suspension of disbelief wouldn't work with children.

But well done. You understand adult Christians better than most.
Yep, They are all fruit loops.
ethang5
Posts: 19,107
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2019 8:05:36 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
Willows wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

You stated that there is a God.

Where is God?

How stupid are you?

I just used an analogy to show you that asking where God is, Is stupidity.

Where is Gravity? No person knowledgeable of science asks that.

Where is love? Do you think that is the question of a sensible person?

If you knew that God is a spirit, You would know why asking where He is, Is an exercise in stupidity. Immaterial things do not have a locus in physical space. Buy a clue homer.

Just like finding evidence for gravity, The question should be, where is the evidence that God affects things in the real world? Not the boneheaded question that shows you aren't intellectually ready for the answer.

I don't really care if you believe in God or not. I don't care to "convert" you. I only want to point out your ignorant stupidity. So please don't flatter yourself into thinking your belief is something I seek.

Oh cripes, He still continues with his ancient, Absurd analogies that went out with the ark (watch him hit on that one folks).

It's ancient because it's apt. Don't just say it's absurd, Show how. And the "folks" you're appealing to, Are they the same ones who've crowned you zero reply king?

Love is a metaphorical description and gravity is a behavior of nature.

We know what they are moron. You can compare whole things, Or only one quality a thing shares with another. You idiots think every comparison must be whole comparisons.

Now, Which one are you saying God fits into?

God doesn't "fit into" anything moron. Love, Gravity, And air share the same quality of being unseen. Sensible people do not ask to see them as evidence for their existence. Only stupid people do.

Or is it a different, Er, Um thingo that God belongs to? Perhaps he's in the oogidy-boogidy dimension

You're just stupid. And that isn't my responsibility. Smart people don't ask to see gravity. Because smart people know gravity cannot be seen. Smart people don't ask to see God, Because smart people know God cannot be seen. Your stupidity and ignorance are your responsibility.

You are an idiot, But that isn't your main problem, Your main problem is that you are a militant idiot, So you rush off convinced you're right, No argument, No rationality, No discussion, No thinking, No listening. There is no one more convinced he is right than a militant idiot.

And if so, How the f**k do you or anybody else manage to muster up the sheer arrogance to say that you just happen to know?

Happen to know what? What I said or the stupidity you think? God is not material, And thus cannot be seen. That is common sense. Material things are created things. God is uncreated.

I'll tell you how.

No you won't. What you'll do is now rant about the stupidity in your religion obsessed mind that you are convinced exists in reality.

So long as it is something that nobody can disprove, "that's where God is, Yep, For goddam sure, That's God, Therefore, Like errr, Yukkee-do, God exists, Yukk yukk"
(Goofy)

It's like you're stupid-tropic. Truth cannot be "disproved". That you are unable to "disprove" God is just a consequence of God being true, Not some conspiracy to keep you from being able to " disprove" Him" you religion obsessed dimwit. You can't " disprove" me either.

Do you think the concept of God originated with me? You really do not have to be this stupid.

If you want to "disprove" God, Do so the same way one would "disprove" anything that is immaterial. Don't ask to see it, That is stupid. Ask about it's effects on the physical world. That is how an intelligent person would do it.

Sometimes, I think you may be more stupid than hari.
Willows
Posts: 11,683
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2019 8:58:25 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
ethang5 wrote:
Willows wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

You stated that there is a God.

Where is God?

How stupid are you?

I just used an analogy to show you that asking where God is, Is stupidity.

Where is Gravity? No person knowledgeable of science asks that.

Where is love? Do you think that is the question of a sensible person?

If you knew that God is a spirit, You would know why asking where He is, Is an exercise in stupidity. Immaterial things do not have a locus in physical space. Buy a clue homer.

Just like finding evidence for gravity, The question should be, where is the evidence that God affects things in the real world? Not the boneheaded question that shows you aren't intellectually ready for the answer.

I don't really care if you believe in God or not. I don't care to "convert" you. I only want to point out your ignorant stupidity. So please don't flatter yourself into thinking your belief is something I seek.

Oh cripes, He still continues with his ancient, Absurd analogies that went out with the ark (watch him hit on that one folks).

It's ancient because it's apt. Don't just say it's absurd, Show how. And the "folks" you're appealing to, Are they the same ones who've crowned you zero reply king?

Love is a metaphorical description and gravity is a behavior of nature.

We know what they are moron. You can compare whole things, Or only one quality a thing shares with another. You idiots think every comparison must be whole comparisons.

Now, Which one are you saying God fits into?

God doesn't "fit into" anything moron. Love, Gravity, And air share the same quality of being unseen. Sensible people do not ask to see them as evidence for their existence. Only stupid people do.

Or is it a different, Er, Um thingo that God belongs to? Perhaps he's in the oogidy-boogidy dimension

You're just stupid. And that isn't my responsibility. Smart people don't ask to see gravity. Because smart people know gravity cannot be seen. Smart people don't ask to see God, Because smart people know God cannot be seen. Your stupidity and ignorance are your responsibility.

You are an idiot, But that isn't your main problem, Your main problem is that you are a militant idiot, So you rush off convinced you're right, No argument, No rationality, No discussion, No thinking, No listening. There is no one more convinced he is right than a militant idiot.

And if so, How the f**k do you or anybody else manage to muster up the sheer arrogance to say that you just happen to know?

Happen to know what? What I said or the stupidity you think? God is not material, And thus cannot be seen. That is common sense. Material things are created things. God is uncreated.

I'll tell you how.

No you won't. What you'll do is now rant about the stupidity in your religion obsessed mind that you are convinced exists in reality.

So long as it is something that nobody can disprove, "that's where God is, Yep, For goddam sure, That's God, Therefore, Like errr, Yukkee-do, God exists, Yukk yukk"
(Goofy)

It's like you're stupid-tropic. Truth cannot be "disproved". That you are unable to "disprove" God is just a consequence of God being true, Not some conspiracy to keep you from being able to " disprove" Him" you religion obsessed dimwit. You can't " disprove" me either.

Do you think the concept of God originated with me? You really do not have to be this stupid.

If you want to "disprove" God, Do so the same way one would "disprove" anything that is immaterial. Don't ask to see it, That is stupid. Ask about it's effects on the physical world. That is how an intelligent person would do it.

Sometimes, I think you may be more stupid than hari.

Come on, Cut the crap.
You know exactly what I am talking about, So how about being a bit straight forward and honest for once?

If God is not a natural phenomenon then he does not exist. Love does not "exist ". And trying to justify the existence of something by jumping on the back of a metaphor or description that exists is sheer stupidity and has all the hallmarks of delusion.
ethang5
Posts: 19,107
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2019 11:19:05 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
Willows wrote:
ethang5 wrote:
Willows wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

You stated that there is a God.

Where is God?

How stupid are you?

I just used an analogy to show you that asking where God is, Is stupidity.

Where is Gravity? No person knowledgeable of science asks that.

Where is love? Do you think that is the question of a sensible person?

If you knew that God is a spirit, You would know why asking where He is, Is an exercise in stupidity. Immaterial things do not have a locus in physical space. Buy a clue homer.

Just like finding evidence for gravity, The question should be, where is the evidence that God affects things in the real world? Not the boneheaded question that shows you aren't intellectually ready for the answer.

I don't really care if you believe in God or not. I don't care to "convert" you. I only want to point out your ignorant stupidity. So please don't flatter yourself into thinking your belief is something I seek.

Oh cripes, He still continues with his ancient, Absurd analogies that went out with the ark (watch him hit on that one folks).

It's ancient because it's apt. Don't just say it's absurd, Show how. And the "folks" you're appealing to, Are they the same ones who've crowned you zero reply king?

Love is a metaphorical description and gravity is a behavior of nature.

We know what they are moron. You can compare whole things, Or only one quality a thing shares with another. You idiots think every comparison must be whole comparisons.

Now, Which one are you saying God fits into?

God doesn't "fit into" anything moron. Love, Gravity, And air share the same quality of being unseen. Sensible people do not ask to see them as evidence for their existence. Only stupid people do.

Or is it a different, Er, Um thingo that God belongs to? Perhaps he's in the oogidy-boogidy dimension

You're just stupid. And that isn't my responsibility. Smart people don't ask to see gravity. Because smart people know gravity cannot be seen. Smart people don't ask to see God, Because smart people know God cannot be seen. Your stupidity and ignorance are your responsibility.

You are an idiot, But that isn't your main problem, Your main problem is that you are a militant idiot, So you rush off convinced you're right, No argument, No rationality, No discussion, No thinking, No listening. There is no one more convinced he is right than a militant idiot.

And if so, How the f**k do you or anybody else manage to muster up the sheer arrogance to say that you just happen to know?

Happen to know what? What I said or the stupidity you think? God is not material, And thus cannot be seen. That is common sense. Material things are created things. God is uncreated.

I'll tell you how.

No you won't. What you'll do is now rant about the stupidity in your religion obsessed mind that you are convinced exists in reality.

So long as it is something that nobody can disprove, "that's where God is, Yep, For goddam sure, That's God, Therefore, Like errr, Yukkee-do, God exists, Yukk yukk"
(Goofy)

It's like you're stupid-tropic. Truth cannot be "disproved". That you are unable to "disprove" God is just a consequence of God being true, Not some conspiracy to keep you from being able to " disprove" Him" you religion obsessed dimwit. You can't " disprove" me either.

Do you think the concept of God originated with me? You really do not have to be this stupid.

If you want to "disprove" God, Do so the same way one would "disprove" anything that is immaterial. Don't ask to see it, That is stupid. Ask about it's effects on the physical world. That is how an intelligent person would do it.

Sometimes, I think you may be more stupid than hari.

Come on, Cut the crap.

There is no crap. What would you say to a person doubting the existence of gravity who asked you to see gravity? You would conclude he didn't know what gravity was. He could not know, If he was asking why didn't he see gravity.

You know exactly what I am talking about, . . . .

I do. That is why I am able to tell you that YOU don't know what you're talking about. Being unseen is inherent in the definition of God, It cannot be used as proof against.

Being wet is inherent in the definition of water. Only a fool would try to use wetness as evidence against water. Water is SUPPOSED to be wet. God is SUPPOSED to be unseen. Water being wet and God being unseen are not conspiracies to keep them disprovable.

. . . So how about being a bit straight forward and honest for once?

I am being straight forward and honest. Always have. You think the rubbish in your head is true, So I seem crooked and dishonest to you. But of the two of us, Only you will run away from answering questions.

If God is not a natural phenomenon then he does not exist.

You are assuming your materialist worldview true. Why? First, You don't know all natural phenomena, So you cannot rule God out as a natural phenomenon. But worse, There is no reason to believe your claim is true.

It's simple logic. There was a time when there existed no natural phenomena as you define it. Yet the universe came into existence. How? By what natural phenomena? Obviously then, There exists at least one phenomenon that is not "natural" as you define it.

Love does not "exist ".

I disagree. Love does exist.

And trying to justify the existence of something by jumping on the back of a metaphor or description that exists is sheer stupidity and has all the hallmarks of delusion.

But is your describing it as "trying to justify the existence of something by jumping on the back of a metaphor or description" true? Is that what I'm doing? You think so, But so what? You are either unable or unwilling to show how. You think your opinions are somehow so obvious that anyone not sharing them is being dishonest. You scoff at anyone asking you to justify your opinion, Your opinion being to you, Indistinguishable from truth.

I am not trying to justify the existence of something by jumping on the back of a metaphor or description that exists. It is the other way around, God was first, The metaphors come from God.

I'm not a materialist, So I do not believe that just because something is not a natural phenomenon, It does not exist.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,627
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2019 5:55:41 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
Willows wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
Willows wrote:
How do you teach a bunch of kids about God, Who He is, And what He does?

Gather them all in a classroom. Then never show up.

That is how you teach adults about God. Adults understand stuff like faith, Beliefs, Metaphysics, Supernatural unicorns. Etc.

Children are the show me types. Your suspension of disbelief wouldn't work with children.

But well done. You understand adult Christians better than most.
Yep, They are all fruit loops.

Are you referring to fruit loop colours or taste? Could the forbidden fruit in Genesis and the cursed fruit of of Ham be the same sin bearing fruit that evolved from African slavery to African shitholes? All we have to do is separate the seed to be free of the curse of the Black epidemic.

Matthew 7:16 By their fruit you will recognize them. Are grapes gathered from thornbushes, Or figs from thistles?

In scientific expression. How to recognize different fruits.

Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks and Non-Blacks

Blacks have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.
Any wonder Christian Black women abort their bad fruits.
Willows
Posts: 11,683
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2019 11:33:34 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
ethang5 wrote:
Willows wrote:
ethang5 wrote:
Willows wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

You stated that there is a God.

Where is God?

How stupid are you?

I just used an analogy to show you that asking where God is, Is stupidity.

Where is Gravity? No person knowledgeable of science asks that.

Where is love? Do you think that is the question of a sensible person?

If you knew that God is a spirit, You would know why asking where He is, Is an exercise in stupidity. Immaterial things do not have a locus in physical space. Buy a clue homer.

Just like finding evidence for gravity, The question should be, where is the evidence that God affects things in the real world? Not the boneheaded question that shows you aren't intellectually ready for the answer.

I don't really care if you believe in God or not. I don't care to "convert" you. I only want to point out your ignorant stupidity. So please don't flatter yourself into thinking your belief is something I seek.

Oh cripes, He still continues with his ancient, Absurd analogies that went out with the ark (watch him hit on that one folks).

It's ancient because it's apt. Don't just say it's absurd, Show how. And the "folks" you're appealing to, Are they the same ones who've crowned you zero reply king?

Love is a metaphorical description and gravity is a behavior of nature.

We know what they are moron. You can compare whole things, Or only one quality a thing shares with another. You idiots think every comparison must be whole comparisons.

Now, Which one are you saying God fits into?

God doesn't "fit into" anything moron. Love, Gravity, And air share the same quality of being unseen. Sensible people do not ask to see them as evidence for their existence. Only stupid people do.

Or is it a different, Er, Um thingo that God belongs to? Perhaps he's in the oogidy-boogidy dimension

You're just stupid. And that isn't my responsibility. Smart people don't ask to see gravity. Because smart people know gravity cannot be seen. Smart people don't ask to see God, Because smart people know God cannot be seen. Your stupidity and ignorance are your responsibility.

You are an idiot, But that isn't your main problem, Your main problem is that you are a militant idiot, So you rush off convinced you're right, No argument, No rationality, No discussion, No thinking, No listening. There is no one more convinced he is right than a militant idiot.

And if so, How the f**k do you or anybody else manage to muster up the sheer arrogance to say that you just happen to know?

Happen to know what? What I said or the stupidity you think? God is not material, And thus cannot be seen. That is common sense. Material things are created things. God is uncreated.

I'll tell you how.

No you won't. What you'll do is now rant about the stupidity in your religion obsessed mind that you are convinced exists in reality.

So long as it is something that nobody can disprove, "that's where God is, Yep, For goddam sure, That's God, Therefore, Like errr, Yukkee-do, God exists, Yukk yukk"
(Goofy)

It's like you're stupid-tropic. Truth cannot be "disproved". That you are unable to "disprove" God is just a consequence of God being true, Not some conspiracy to keep you from being able to " disprove" Him" you religion obsessed dimwit. You can't " disprove" me either.

Do you think the concept of God originated with me? You really do not have to be this stupid.

If you want to "disprove" God, Do so the same way one would "disprove" anything that is immaterial. Don't ask to see it, That is stupid. Ask about it's effects on the physical world. That is how an intelligent person would do it.

Sometimes, I think you may be more stupid than hari.

Come on, Cut the crap.

There is no crap. What would you say to a person doubting the existence of gravity who asked you to see gravity? You would conclude he didn't know what gravity was. He could not know, If he was asking why didn't he see gravity.

You know exactly what I am talking about, . . . .

I do. That is why I am able to tell you that YOU don't know what you're talking about. Being unseen is inherent in the definition of God, It cannot be used as proof against.

Being wet is inherent in the definition of water. Only a fool would try to use wetness as evidence against water. Water is SUPPOSED to be wet. God is SUPPOSED to be unseen. Water being wet and God being unseen are not conspiracies to keep them disprovable.

. . . So how about being a bit straight forward and honest for once?

I am being straight forward and honest. Always have. You think the rubbish in your head is true, So I seem crooked and dishonest to you. But of the two of us, Only you will run away from answering questions.

If God is not a natural phenomenon then he does not exist.

You are assuming your materialist worldview true. Why? First, You don't know all natural phenomena, So you cannot rule God out as a natural phenomenon. But worse, There is no reason to believe your claim is true.

It's simple logic. There was a time when there existed no natural phenomena as you define it. Yet the universe came into existence. How? By what natural phenomena? Obviously then, There exists at least one phenomenon that is not "natural" as you define it.

Love does not "exist ".

I disagree. Love does exist.

And trying to justify the existence of something by jumping on the back of a metaphor or description that exists is sheer stupidity and has all the hallmarks of delusion.

But is your describing it as "trying to justify the existence of something by jumping on the back of a metaphor or description" true? Is that what I'm doing? You think so, But so what? You are either unable or unwilling to show how. You think your opinions are somehow so obvious that anyone not sharing them is being dishonest. You scoff at anyone asking you to justify your opinion, Your opinion being to you, Indistinguishable from truth.

I am not trying to justify the existence of something by jumping on the back of a metaphor or description that exists. It is the other way around, God was first, The metaphors come from God.

I'm not a materialist, So I do not believe that just because something is not a natural phenomenon, It does not exist.

God is supposed to be unseen.
God is supposed to be unheard.
God is supposed to be felt.
God is supposed to be undetected by any means wahatsoever.

Oh sure, I buy that, Makes a lot of sense really, Doesn't it?
Willows
Posts: 11,683
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2019 11:40:20 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
Harikrish wrote:
Willows wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
Willows wrote:
How do you teach a bunch of kids about God, Who He is, And what He does?

Gather them all in a classroom. Then never show up.

That is how you teach adults about God. Adults understand stuff like faith, Beliefs, Metaphysics, Supernatural unicorns. Etc.

Children are the show me types. Your suspension of disbelief wouldn't work with children.

But well done. You understand adult Christians better than most.
Yep, They are all fruit loops.

Are you referring to fruit loop colours or taste? Could the forbidden fruit in Genesis and the cursed fruit of of Ham be the same sin bearing fruit that evolved from African slavery to African shitholes? All we have to do is separate the seed to be free of the curse of the Black epidemic.

Matthew 7:16 By their fruit you will recognize them. Are grapes gathered from thornbushes, Or figs from thistles?

In scientific expression. How to recognize different fruits.

Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks and Non-Blacks

Blacks have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.
Any wonder Christian Black women abort their bad fruits.

Nah, There ain't nothing like a sassy black woman with beautiful, Full lips, And a huge booty to twerk around, Oh yeah, Babe.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,627
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2019 1:18:46 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
Willows wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
Willows wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
Willows wrote:
How do you teach a bunch of kids about God, Who He is, And what He does?

Gather them all in a classroom. Then never show up.

That is how you teach adults about God. Adults understand stuff like faith, Beliefs, Metaphysics, Supernatural unicorns. Etc.

Children are the show me types. Your suspension of disbelief wouldn't work with children.

But well done. You understand adult Christians better than most.
Yep, They are all fruit loops.

Are you referring to fruit loop colours or taste? Could the forbidden fruit in Genesis and the cursed fruit of of Ham be the same sin bearing fruit that evolved from African slavery to African shitholes? All we have to do is separate the seed to be free of the curse of the Black epidemic.

Matthew 7:16 By their fruit you will recognize them. Are grapes gathered from thornbushes, Or figs from thistles?

In scientific expression. How to recognize different fruits.

Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks and Non-Blacks

Blacks have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.
Any wonder Christian Black women abort their bad fruits.

Nah, There ain't nothing like a sassy black woman with beautiful, Full lips, And a huge booty to twerk around, Oh yeah, Babe.

Ethang mentioned somewhere he has 3 daughters. I see a different type of fireworks in your the future. Good booty hunting!
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,202
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2019 2:30:15 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
Willows, Your analogy is brilliant. Without a man to teach them about God, One of the students could stand up and declare he found God living in his heart and invite the whole class to meditate for an hour and find the light of God that has not darkness that lives inside them. They all believe the student and find the light by meditation and prayer. Brilliant. But you did not finish the story.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,202
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2019 2:40:15 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
I assume the kids are 13 or 14, Because to leave young children deliberately alone for a while would be grounds for criminal action against the teacher. Children that are 5 cannot look in their hearts to find God. But they can be trained to find the light when the get older, And the mind can excel spiritually by transferring symbols into spiritual ideas. Water is not physical water but spiritual water of ideas we drink, For example. Ra (Lucifer) can not look inside his heart to find the light of God. He is like a young child that cannot do it.
ethang5
Posts: 19,107
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2019 5:59:27 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
It's like you're stupid-tropic. Truth cannot be "disproved". That you are unable to "disprove" God is just a consequence of God being true, Not some conspiracy to keep you from being able to " disprove" Him" you religion obsessed dimwit. You can't " disprove" me either.

Do you think the concept of God originated with me? You really do not have to be this stupid.

If you want to "disprove" God, Do so the same way one would "disprove" anything that is immaterial. Don't ask to see it, That is stupid. Ask about it's effects on the physical world. That is how an intelligent person would do it.

Sometimes, I think you may be more stupid than hari.

Come on, Cut the crap.

There is no crap. What would you say to a person doubting the existence of gravity who asked you to see gravity? You would conclude he didn't know what gravity was. He could not know, If he was asking why didn't he see gravity.

You know exactly what I am talking about, . . . .

I do. That is why I am able to tell you that YOU don't know what you're talking about. Being unseen is inherent in the definition of God, It cannot be used as proof against.

Being wet is inherent in the definition of water. Only a fool would try to use wetness as evidence against water. Water is SUPPOSED to be wet. God is SUPPOSED to be unseen. Water being wet and God being unseen are not conspiracies to keep them disprovable.

. . . So how about being a bit straight forward and honest for once?

I am being straight forward and honest. Always have. You think the rubbish in your head is true, So I seem crooked and dishonest to you. But of the two of us, Only you will run away from answering questions.

If God is not a natural phenomenon then he does not exist.

You are assuming your materialist worldview true. Why? First, You don't know all natural phenomena, So you cannot rule God out as a natural phenomenon. But worse, There is no reason to believe your claim is true.

It's simple logic. There was a time when there existed no natural phenomena as you define it. Yet the universe came into existence. How? By what natural phenomena? Obviously then, There exists at least one phenomenon that is not "natural" as you define it.

Love does not "exist ".

I disagree. Love does exist.

And trying to justify the existence of something by jumping on the back of a metaphor or description that exists is sheer stupidity and has all the hallmarks of delusion.

But is your describing it as "trying to justify the existence of something by jumping on the back of a metaphor or description" true? Is that what I'm doing? You think so, But so what? You are either unable or unwilling to show how. You think your opinions are somehow so obvious that anyone not sharing them is being dishonest. You scoff at anyone asking you to justify your opinion, Your opinion being to you, Indistinguishable from truth.

I am not trying to justify the existence of something by jumping on the back of a metaphor or description that exists. It is the other way around, God was first, The metaphors come from God.

I'm not a materialist, So I do not believe that just because something is not a natural phenomenon, It does not exist.

God is supposed to be unseen.

If how He is described in the Bible is true, Yes.

God is supposed to be unheard.

No, That's just you being stupid-tropic because you can't debate.

God is supposed to be felt.

Yes. Like gravity. Hey, Sometimes you can stumble into truth as you try to run to a lie! Cool no?

God is supposed to be undetected by any means wahatsoever.

No, That's just you being stupid-tropic because you can't debate.

Oh sure, I buy that,

Do you often buy what you sell to yourself? You must be making a fortune on yourself, Selling and buying your own crap.

. . . Makes a lot of sense really, Doesn't it?

Your lies where you just stumbled on feel? No, They're just stupid lies. I didn't mention hearing or or feeling at all. It makes no sense except where you accidentally told the truth. Lol.

You just told me to be honest and straightforward, And then you start lying like a 3 dollar whore.

I guess its only me who should cut the crap. You think you can be full of it.
ethang5
Posts: 19,107
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2019 5:49:44 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
It's like you're stupid-tropic. Truth cannot be "disproved". That you are unable to "disprove" God is just a consequence of God being true,

And ain't that just typical of your pre-school sandpit reasoning.

Inching back to your sandpit fantasy are you? Only untruths can be disproven. Think man. It isn't that God is true BECAUSE He cannot be disproven, It's the other way around. It is because God is true that you cannot disprove Him. You cannot disprove any true thing.

The wisdom of that won't get past our obsession block now, But I wrote it in the hope that one day you will be free of your mental illness and read it again.

I am unable to disprove that you are a retarded idiot which is a consequence of it being true.

See? You stupidly think that "anything you can't disprove is true". You think that because you have a low IQ and are obsessed. There is even a name for that mental fallacy but we won't burden you with it now.

"You can't disprove anything true", Does not mean, "Anything you cannot disprove is true. " They aren't equivalent. But that is how low IQ militants think. Like longhorn bulls in a China shop.

With your poor thinking, It is a compliment that you think I'm a retarded idiot. If you ever were approving of my mental state, It would be unnervingly alarming.

God is true. That is why it bothers you so. Fairy tales could not have caused you to become mentally ill. Incidentally, That is one of God's very real effects on the world.

The verse even says, "The heathens rage. . . . " As in "go beserk".

It's OK. You'll get it when you're older.
Willows
Posts: 11,683
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2019 6:28:31 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
ethang5 wrote:
It's like you're stupid-tropic. Truth cannot be "disproved". That you are unable to "disprove" God is just a consequence of God being true,

And ain't that just typical of your pre-school sandpit reasoning.

Inching back to your sandpit fantasy are you? Only untruths can be disproven. Think man. It isn't that God is true BECAUSE He cannot be disproven, It's the other way around. It is because God is true that you cannot disprove Him. You cannot disprove any true thing.

The wisdom of that won't get past our obsession block now, But I wrote it in the hope that one day you will be free of your mental illness and read it again.

I am unable to disprove that you are a retarded idiot which is a consequence of it being true.

See? You stupidly think that "anything you can't disprove is true". You think that because you have a low IQ and are obsessed. There is even a name for that mental fallacy but we won't burden you with it now.

"You can't disprove anything true", Does not mean, "Anything you cannot disprove is true. " They aren't equivalent. But that is how low IQ militants think. Like longhorn bulls in a China shop.

With your poor thinking, It is a compliment that you think I'm a retarded idiot. If you ever were approving of my mental state, It would be unnervingly alarming.

God is true. That is why it bothers you so. Fairy tales could not have caused you to become mentally ill. Incidentally, That is one of God's very real effects on the world.

The verse even says, "The heathens rage. . . . " As in "go beserk".

It's OK. You'll get it when you're older.

Oh well it may be so bold for you to state that the existence of God is "just because" and declare it to be some sort of default position.

But the fact is that one cannot disprove something that isn't proven in the first place.

And before you earn the right to graduate from the sandpit for backward learners you have to come to terms with the fact that there ain't diddly squat proof whatsoever as to the existence of your imaginary friend.
ethang5
Posts: 19,107
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2019 6:52:53 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
Willows wrote:
ethang5 wrote:
It's like you're stupid-tropic. Truth cannot be "disproved". That you are unable to "disprove" God is just a consequence of God being true,

And ain't that just typical of your pre-school sandpit reasoning.

Inching back to your sandpit fantasy are you? Only untruths can be disproven. Think man. It isn't that God is true BECAUSE He cannot be disproven, It's the other way around. It is because God is true that you cannot disprove Him. You cannot disprove any true thing.

The wisdom of that won't get past our obsession block now, But I wrote it in the hope that one day you will be free of your mental illness and read it again.

I am unable to disprove that you are a retarded idiot which is a consequence of it being true.

See? You stupidly think that "anything you can't disprove is true". You think that because you have a low IQ and are obsessed. There is even a name for that mental fallacy but we won't burden you with it now.

"You can't disprove anything true", Does not mean, "Anything you cannot disprove is true. " They aren't equivalent. But that is how low IQ militants think. Like longhorn bulls in a China shop.

With your poor thinking, It is a compliment that you think I'm a retarded idiot. If you ever were approving of my mental state, It would be unnervingly alarming.

God is true. That is why it bothers you so. Fairy tales could not have caused you to become mentally ill. Incidentally, That is one of God's very real effects on the world.

The verse even says, "The heathens rage. . . . " As in "go beserk".

It's OK. You'll get it when you're older.

Oh well it may be so bold for you to state that the existence of God is "just because" and declare it to be some sort of default position.

The default position oh ye of low IQ, Is that neither of our positions is proven, And neither disproven. Then we debate. Only you don't know how to debate, And don't want to debate. You want a pulpit from where you blabber your obsession.

But the fact is that one cannot disprove something that isn't proven in the first place.

True. And yet you spend your time on a dead board trying to do just that. Your behavior is irrational.

And before you earn the right to graduate from the sandpit for backward learners. . . .

If your fantasy held any reality for me, I might be thinking of "graduating" from there.

. . . . You have to come to terms with the fact that there ain't diddly squat proof whatsoever as to the existence of your imaginary friend.

There is more evidence for God than for your sandpit, And you believe your sandpit exists.

Does it not concern you that you are unable to answer so many questions?
What do you guys do with the cognitive dissonance?
Harikrish
Posts: 29,627
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2019 3:47:20 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
ethang5 wrote:
Willows wrote:
ethang5 wrote:
It's like you're stupid-tropic. Truth cannot be "disproved". That you are unable to "disprove" God is just a consequence of God being true,

And ain't that just typical of your pre-school sandpit reasoning.

Inching back to your sandpit fantasy are you? Only untruths can be disproven. Think man. It isn't that God is true BECAUSE He cannot be disproven, It's the other way around. It is because God is true that you cannot disprove Him. You cannot disprove any true thing.

The wisdom of that won't get past our obsession block now, But I wrote it in the hope that one day you will be free of your mental illness and read it again.

I am unable to disprove that you are a retarded idiot which is a consequence of it being true.

See? You stupidly think that "anything you can't disprove is true". You think that because you have a low IQ and are obsessed. There is even a name for that mental fallacy but we won't burden you with it now.

"You can't disprove anything true", Does not mean, "Anything you cannot disprove is true. " They aren't equivalent. But that is how low IQ militants think. Like longhorn bulls in a China shop.

With your poor thinking, It is a compliment that you think I'm a retarded idiot. If you ever were approving of my mental state, It would be unnervingly alarming.

God is true. That is why it bothers you so. Fairy tales could not have caused you to become mentally ill. Incidentally, That is one of God's very real effects on the world.

The verse even says, "The heathens rage. . . . " As in "go beserk".

It's OK. You'll get it when you're older.

Oh well it may be so bold for you to state that the existence of God is "just because" and declare it to be some sort of default position.

The default position oh ye of low IQ, Is that neither of our positions is proven, And neither disproven. Then we debate. Only you don't know how to debate, And don't want to debate. You want a pulpit from where you blabber your obsession.

But the fact is that one cannot disprove something that isn't proven in the first place.

True. And yet you spend your time on a dead board trying to do just that. Your behavior is irrational.

And before you earn the right to graduate from the sandpit for backward learners. . . .

If your fantasy held any reality for me, I might be thinking of "graduating" from there.

. . . . You have to come to terms with the fact that there ain't diddly squat proof whatsoever as to the existence of your imaginary friend.

There is more evidence for God than for your sandpit, And you believe your sandpit exists.

Does it not concern you that you are unable to answer so many questions?
What do you guys do with the cognitive dissonance?

Are you ready to learn about God and the Biblical curse of Ham that made you a black negroid and why you continue to be a slave?

Evidence for the curse of Ham.

Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks and Non-Blacks

Blacks have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

Blacks have the lowest IQ in the world (ignoring the equally disgusting and black-skinned Australian aborigines for convenience"s sake). The Bushmen clock in at around 50 IQ, The average Bantu achieves the mentally retarded level of 70 IQ, And the highly cultivated, Well fed, Well cared for, Partially White African-Americans reach 85 IQ. IQ has an enormous impact on lifestyle, Achievement, And behavior. IQ correlates to poverty, Crime, Mortality, And broken homes on one side " and education, Wealth, Human accomplishment, Long life and stable homes on the other. According to IQ and the Wealth of Nations, A country must have a minimum average IQ of 90 to run a technological civilization. It is not a far cry to say it is IQ that makes humans better than the animals, And it is IQ that makes some humans better than other humans.

The curse of Ham was clearly pointing to African slavery.
Genesis 9:25 The lowest of slaves will he be to his brothers. "

From African slaves to African shitholes.

https://i. Ytimg. Com/vi/RfIcDEI1jWU/hqdefault. Jpg
http://www. Brh. Org. Uk/site/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/slavedealer. Jpg
http://4. Bp. Blogspot. Com/-nWfci5zYfTo/T5dLf3aoxVI/AAAAAAAAK7w/S96vcRUimYs/s640/slave+punishment2. Jpg
http://africanah. Org/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/FabriceMarrons2014c. Jpg
http://www. Anotherafrica. Net/wp/wp-content/gallery/fabrice-monteiro-marron/aa_fabricemonteiromarron_03. Jpg

Ethang is a black negroid slave by his own confession.
Ethang5: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.

Ethang is the perfect example of Africans following a slave religion.

1 Ethang5 wrote: I am a proud slave of His Royal Highness, King Jesus Christ.
Ethang is a proud slave.

2 Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.

3 Ethang said: Say it again, I want to lift His name so high, The world is blinded by His shine.
Ethang wants Jesus to shine his light on the black negroid slaves like him.

4 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.
And Ethang runs Bibles as a full time slave for free.

5 Ethang5 said: Of course. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries.
Wow, Ethang worked for free as a full time slave.
This is why there is no Indian slavery. Indians would never work for free. That would be slavery! Or more accurately African slavery.

6 Ethang said: An indian dalit would know. The vile caste system never let's you out.
After you said: No sir. Hinduism has a sick caste system. India has outlawed it.
So the caste system has been outlawed in India. Sounds like another Indian success.

7 Ethang5 said: Right. I didn't sleep, I didn't shop, I didn't fly, Because I didn't mention those things. Can the class say idiot? I thought it could.
Slaves don't have any rights. Full time slaves like Ethang have even less rights.

8 Ethang said: Except shithole indians themselves. That's why India couldn't export them.
Which is why there were no Indian slavery. But Africans were exported to many parts of the world as slaves. Ethang should read African slavery under Arabs, America and Christian countries.

9 Ethang said: They didn't learn much in 14 centuries of slavery did they? Low IQ morons.
Ethang lives in Ghana Africa which was the centre of the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade.
Ghana Africa exported 20 million African slaves throughout the world. Ironic comment from Ethang.

10 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Not only is slavery still practiced in Africa. You can buy a African slave for $400 in Libya. And Ethang confessed he is a full time slave. See point 1 and 2.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.