Total Posts:33|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Delusion

Tradesecret
Posts: 1,538
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2019 11:11:00 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
For a belief to rationale it requires some limiting features. For instance, Willow is deluded because there is no evidence he would or could accept that God exists. For him not to be deluded he needs to be able to provide reasonable limiting features for his rejection of every bit of evidence that comes before him. Yet, He has no limiting features. In others words, He is not capable of being proved wrong - hence delusional. His delusion may well be simply his own arrogance that he knows better than anyone else.

similarly, Our resident ET expert, Has a view about aliens not from outside but from inside the earth - but he is unable to provide any limiting features to his own belief. Again - he has no way of considering how he might be wrong. This means that he has not properly reasoned his way to his position but is deluded.

This also applies to Harikrish. He holds bizzare views - yet is unable to present any limitations in relation to his own views - again - this is one of the hallmarks of delusion. Unless one is able to reasonably present sustainable arguments as to how your particular belief may be wrong or incorrect then you have not thought through it properly and are clearly deluded. Either by your belief or in yourself.

In the old days, Atheists would at least attempt to define God and then say things like well - "if God appeared before me then I would believe". And although that was na"ve -at least they started thinking about it. Of course as soon as they started thinking about it - they realised that God does not jump at the command of Man to prove himself. Perhaps this is why they then turned inside or started to try and prove God does not exist. But sadly, Today most atheists simply follow the earlier ones like sheep. They don't think things through. They ordinarily rely upon a few sad events or tragedies in their lives - their own experiences or lack of experiences - and conclude there is no God. This is why they are deluded. They don't think things through. They have no limiting features.

prove me wrong.
ethang5
Posts: 19,010
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2019 6:55:03 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
Tradesecret wrote:

For a belief to rationale it requires some limiting features. For instance, Willow is deluded because there is no evidence he would or could accept that God exists. For him not to be deluded he needs to be able to provide reasonable limiting features for his rejection of every bit of evidence that comes before him. Yet, He has no limiting features. In others words, He is not capable of being proved wrong - hence delusional. His delusion may well be simply his own arrogance that he knows better than anyone else.

similarly, Our resident ET expert, Has a view about aliens not from outside but from inside the earth - but he is unable to provide any limiting features to his own belief. Again - he has no way of considering how he might be wrong. This means that he has not properly reasoned his way to his position but is deluded.

This also applies to Harikrish. He holds bizzare views - yet is unable to present any limitations in relation to his own views - again - this is one of the hallmarks of delusion. Unless one is able to reasonably present sustainable arguments as to how your particular belief may be wrong or incorrect then you have not thought through it properly and are clearly deluded. Either by your belief or in yourself.

In the old days, Atheists would at least attempt to define God and then say things like well - "if God appeared before me then I would believe". And although that was na"ve -at least they started thinking about it. Of course as soon as they started thinking about it - they realised that God does not jump at the command of Man to prove himself. Perhaps this is why they then turned inside or started to try and prove God does not exist. But sadly, Today most atheists simply follow the earlier ones like sheep. They don't think things through. They ordinarily rely upon a few sad events or tragedies in their lives - their own experiences or lack of experiences - and conclude there is no God. This is why they are deluded. They don't think things through. They have no limiting features.

prove me wrong.

Excellent post.

The first one doesn't care to prove you wrong, Now that his thread won't be another zero reply thread, He will simply make another. His high comes from spitting bile at God, Not the debate that could ensue. Me may nominally say a few things, Spitting more bile, But is basically off to spit on yet another "God is bad" clunker.

The second one is basing his views off of what he thinks are personal experiences, As such, He has faith that his senses were correct. In a way, He has the most to lose in admitting that he could be wrong. But unlike the other 2, He is internally consistent and always polite.

The third is the most delusional. He doesn't even examine his thoughts, But will contradict himself willy nilly and ignore his contradictions when they are pointed out. His is similarly obtuse when he is caught in a lie.

Of the three, He is from a different morality. He grew up Hindu, Where gods could be demons, People could be lynched for walking with a cow, And prostitutes sold their wares in their temples sanctioned by their priests. His morality is alien to the normal westerner, Even to atheist.

They are all great fun. But the only sad thing is, They are all board killers. Which is why they have been booted from every other board they took their delusion to.

So two months ago, They were each sitting here, With no traffic, Waiting like deranged spiders to pounce on any passer-by, I would stop by every so often and tease them. One was spamming the board just the same, Posting repeatedly to no one, Locked in his compulsion.

The other would necropost to his own dead thread, And jump at the rare poster who happened by and exposed their ethnicity or gender (he a misogynist too)

The third was just happy to be posting where no one restrained him, So I tried to revive the board.

But as people started to came in, They would be confronted with the stupidity of people who didn't seem to need human exchange. The funny thing is they all desire human exchange, But run it away with their stupidity every time.

The sole ray of hope is that most people ignore them after they see that they aren't quite OK. But for the board to get enough people to rev up again, It must have more coming in than leaving, And the three idiots, Each suffering from some sort of OCD, Post too often. Two of them just post nonsense to no one, And the third thinks he "wins" by posting last, So just repeats his posts, Only needing to be last poster, No reasoning, No logic, No sense.

We've got 3 or 4 now. If we can get a few more who will quickly realize the 3 are trolls who should be ignored, The board could catch on dispute their damping effect.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,180
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2019 5:13:57 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
Tradesecret wrote:
For a belief to rationale it requires some limiting features. For instance, Willow is deluded because there is no evidence he would or could accept that God exists. For him not to be deluded he needs to be able to provide reasonable limiting features for his rejection of every bit of evidence that comes before him. Yet, He has no limiting features. In others words, He is not capable of being proved wrong - hence delusional. His delusion may well be simply his own arrogance that he knows better than anyone else.

similarly, Our resident ET expert, Has a view about aliens not from outside but from inside the earth - but he is unable to provide any limiting features to his own belief. Again - he has no way of considering how he might be wrong. This means that he has not properly reasoned his way to his position but is deluded.

This also applies to Harikrish. He holds bizzare views - yet is unable to present any limitations in relation to his own views - again - this is one of the hallmarks of delusion. Unless one is able to reasonably present sustainable arguments as to how your particular belief may be wrong or incorrect then you have not thought through it properly and are clearly deluded. Either by your belief or in yourself.

In the old days, Atheists would at least attempt to define God and then say things like well - "if God appeared before me then I would believe". And although that was na"ve -at least they started thinking about it. Of course as soon as they started thinking about it - they realised that God does not jump at the command of Man to prove himself. Perhaps this is why they then turned inside or started to try and prove God does not exist. But sadly, Today most atheists simply follow the earlier ones like sheep. They don't think things through. They ordinarily rely upon a few sad events or tragedies in their lives - their own experiences or lack of experiences - and conclude there is no God. This is why they are deluded. They don't think things through. They have no limiting features.

prove me wrong.

The one view you held that faith is a gift is more circular logic. Salvation is the gift not faith. Read your bible you ignorant mutt.

Tradesecret wrote:
Ephesians 2:8 tells us that faith is a gift of God. The logical conclusion is that if God does not exist then people cannot believe in him. And if people do believe in him it is because God who must exist has given it to them.

God Commands All Men To Believe
If to "believe, " or "not believe, " is an act of divine sovereignty, And is, Therefore, Beyond human control, Then any divine command requiring "belief" would be wholly irrelevant, Not to speak of involving the biblical record in theological absurdity.

The New Testament clearly teaches that belief is a sacredly imposed obligation to which man is required to exercise as a matter of his own volitional ability.

At the commencement of his ministry, Jesus himself commanded, "repent, And believe the gospel" (Mk. 1:15).
The Lord charged those of his audiences to "believe the works" that he was performing, That they might comprehend his relationship to the Father (Jn. 10:38; cf. 14:11).
He admonished his auditors to "believe on the light, " i. E. , The illuminating instruction that emanated from him, That they themselves might be enlightened (Jn. 12:36).
And to the jailor in the city of Philippi, The inspired Paul commanded, "believe on the Lord Jesus" (Acts 16:31).
In each of the passages just cited, The Greek verb pisteuo ("believe") is in the imperative mood " the mood of command. It thus is quite inaccurate to allege that "believing" is an act of which one is personally incapable.

Clearly, Belief is an action that has been commanded by God as a means leading to one"s justification. The submission of a person to this sacred obligation takes nothing away from the sovereignty of God.

Is Faith the Gift of Ephesians 2:8?
The passage cited above (Eph. 2:8), As a proof-text for the idea that "faith" is strictly a "gift, " does not, In fact, Teach that idea at all. The text reads as follows:

"For by grace have you been saved through faith; and that not of your selves, It is the gift of God. . . . "

There is no specifically-stated antecedent for "gift" in this context. However, It is to be inferred. The gift is the salvation that is implied by the verb "saved. "

"For by grace are you saved through faith; and this not of yourselves, It [the salvation] is gift of God. . . . "

Grammatically speaking, There is no agreement between "faith" and "gift. " Faith (pisteos) in the Greek Testament is a feminine form, While "gift" (doron) is neuter gender. The "gift" is not "faith. "

Some have objected to this argument, Contending that the Greek noun for "salvation" is also feminine, Thus it cannot be the antecedent of "gift. " While it is true that the Greek noun, "salvation, " is a feminine form, The verbal construction found here used in connection with a neuter pronoun ("this") requires that the antecedent must also be neuter, Thus, "salvation" [understood], Not "faith" (see: Lockhart, 86; Cottrell, 200).

Professor Arthur Patzia of Fuller Theological Seminary, Who believes, "theologically" speaking, That faith is a gift, Acknowledges that "the Greek sentence [Eph. 2:8] does not permit such an identification, Because the two words differ grammatically" (185).

Even John Calvin interpreted the "gift" of this passage as "salvation, " and not faith (144). This, Of course, Is in perfect harmony with Paul"s declaration elsewhere that the "gift of God is eternal life" (Rom. 6:23).
Willows
Posts: 11,661
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2019 10:45:22 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
Tradesecret wrote:
For a belief to rationale it requires some limiting features. For instance, Willow is deluded because there is no evidence he would or could accept that God exists. For him not to be deluded he needs to be able to provide reasonable limiting features for his rejection of every bit of evidence that comes before him. Yet, He has no limiting features. In others words, He is not capable of being proved wrong - hence delusional. His delusion may well be simply his own arrogance that he knows better than anyone else.

similarly, Our resident ET expert, Has a view about aliens not from outside but from inside the earth - but he is unable to provide any limiting features to his own belief. Again - he has no way of considering how he might be wrong. This means that he has not properly reasoned his way to his position but is deluded.

This also applies to Harikrish. He holds bizzare views - yet is unable to present any limitations in relation to his own views - again - this is one of the hallmarks of delusion. Unless one is able to reasonably present sustainable arguments as to how your particular belief may be wrong or incorrect then you have not thought through it properly and are clearly deluded. Either by your belief or in yourself.

In the old days, Atheists would at least attempt to define God and then say things like well - "if God appeared before me then I would believe". And although that was na"ve -at least they started thinking about it. Of course as soon as they started thinking about it - they realised that God does not jump at the command of Man to prove himself. Perhaps this is why they then turned inside or started to try and prove God does not exist. But sadly, Today most atheists simply follow the earlier ones like sheep. They don't think things through. They ordinarily rely upon a few sad events or tragedies in their lives - their own experiences or lack of experiences - and conclude there is no God. This is why they are deluded. They don't think things through. They have no limiting features.

prove me wrong.
I will believe any credible evidence that confirms the existence of God. As yet, No evidence has come.
Tradie gave evidence and I thought " gee wiz, We have something ". But then, Do me sideways and upside down, The stupid bugger retracted the evidence, Then denied such.
Yet, It is all there in black and white.
Now folks, Who is deluded?
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,538
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2019 11:16:47 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
I will believe any credible evidence that confirms the existence of God. As yet, No evidence has come.
Tradie gave evidence and I thought " gee wiz, We have something ". But then, Do me sideways and upside down, The stupid bugger retracted the evidence, Then denied such.
Yet, It is all there in black and white.
Now folks, Who is deluded?


I am highly doubtful that you have a clue about "credible evidence", Let alone know when it would appear in front of you or not. You are quite clueless, Sadly.

I started a topic which stated that evil exists, Therefore this is evidence for the existence of God. I don't resile from that - one bit. Needless to say, I don't accept that you thought it was evidence in the first place. But secondly, I think there is a significant difference between evidence for something and proof of something. I can for instance concede that there appears to be evidence for evolution - but I don't concede that the evidence is of such veracity that it proves evolution.

My main contention in the topic was for people to examine their premises. After all there is more than one way to skin a cat. I am fully aware that proving God's existence is probably impossible. So my strategy is not to provide direct proof for God's existence but do so indirectly by urging people to consider their own premises for their alternative theories and beliefs or non- beliefs.

Hence, Why I attempted to make people consider "evil". What is evil? How do we measure evil? How do we know that something is evil? I did not retract my position and your misrepresentation of my actions appears to be a deliberate attempt to distract people from considering the notion of evil - and how it might relate to God.

If you don't have the answers to my questions - all you need to do is say so. I am of the view that you are delusional. You cannot provide an example of credible way for you to acknowledge you are wrong - therefore - you are deluded - or brainwashed. And you cannot even accept the possibility of either of these things - which all the more confirms it is the case. Brainwashed / deluded persons cannot accept even the possibility of this being the case. And just saying you can accept the possibility is not the same as accepting you might possibly be deluded. You need to consider what is necessary for you acknowledge you are wrong and put it out there for others to see and to review. For it needs to be reasonable not just to yourself - but to others as well.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,180
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2019 11:22:59 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
Tradesecret wrote:
For a belief to rationale it requires some limiting features. For instance, Willow is deluded because there is no evidence he would or could accept that God exists. For him not to be deluded he needs to be able to provide reasonable limiting features for his rejection of every bit of evidence that comes before him. Yet, He has no limiting features. In others words, He is not capable of being proved wrong - hence delusional. His delusion may well be simply his own arrogance that he knows better than anyone else.

similarly, Our resident ET expert, Has a view about aliens not from outside but from inside the earth - but he is unable to provide any limiting features to his own belief. Again - he has no way of considering how he might be wrong. This means that he has not properly reasoned his way to his position but is deluded.

This also applies to Harikrish. He holds bizzare views - yet is unable to present any limitations in relation to his own views - again - this is one of the hallmarks of delusion. Unless one is able to reasonably present sustainable arguments as to how your particular belief may be wrong or incorrect then you have not thought through it properly and are clearly deluded. Either by your belief or in yourself.

In the old days, Atheists would at least attempt to define God and then say things like well - "if God appeared before me then I would believe". And although that was na"ve -at least they started thinking about it. Of course as soon as they started thinking about it - they realised that God does not jump at the command of Man to prove himself. Perhaps this is why they then turned inside or started to try and prove God does not exist. But sadly, Today most atheists simply follow the earlier ones like sheep. They don't think things through. They ordinarily rely upon a few sad events or tragedies in their lives - their own experiences or lack of experiences - and conclude there is no God. This is why they are deluded. They don't think things through. They have no limiting features.

prove me wrong.

Christians and Atheists should come together.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/2811634/

The Christians need the atheists to pray along with them to stop the God of the Bible the genocidal lunatic from returning.

Because. . . .

There is scriptural evidence God is a genocidal maniac.
Christians who accept the bible as inerrant word of God have to accept God is both a genocidal maniac, A liar and a lunatic.

Scriptural evidence God is a genocidal maniac.
http://www. Debate. Org/forums/Religion/topic/113491/

There is even scriptural evidence God is a liar and a lunatic.
http://www. Debate. Org/forums/Religion/topic/113491/

There was a time in biblical history when Christians/theists saw their God/Jesus mocked, Beaten, Ridiculed and crucified and there were consequences throughout the Bible. But we now have a generation of atheists who would like to see a repeat of that happen again so they can be convinced and are here to closely follow the prophesies alluded to by Christian so they don't miss the event.

But Christians want to reassure Atheists those days were terrible and fortunately were shortened. So Christians don't deny the God of the bible was a bumbling genocidal lunatic, They just want atheists to accept it and pray with them the genocidal lunatic does not return.

Mark 13:20 If the Lord had not shortened those days, Nobody would be saved. But for the sake of the elect, Whom He has chosen, He has shortened them.
Leaning
Posts: 2,616
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2019 11:27:54 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
Reply to Willows post #4

I'm not sure I find 'immediate evidence to be of much use in the debate between atheism and theism. I've sometimes thought What if I was wrong? What if I die one day and wake up in Heaven/Hell/Purgatory/Somewhere else?

Personally I think I'd be inclined to believe I was crazy/in a coma/that there must be some other explanation.

I'm not sure that deep seated questions of belief/knowledge/assumptions can be easily changed so quickly. I don't recall developing many in sudden moments of Eureka.

I think that people can experience life in such a way as they view/think more than on the basic material world that we inhabit (Though I think that's it). Feel a sense of wonder, Determine that the human spirit (Not meant by me religiously) is more that this physical world.

I also think that people can live life seeing more easily just what's here. Seeing spirit, Good and evil, Will power as manifestations of the human condition. . . Or something.

I'm not quite sure I feel the word delusional is quite justified for either the religious or areligious to use. Delusional, It feels to me pops up more for unjustified belief. Like for a schizophrenic for example.

Perhaps to an atheist or a theist, The others viewpoint does not seem justifiable. But I attribute that to the idea that there is no/little Eureka moment for either, Instead more a gradual buildup to world views. Perhaps it is a bad argument, But the large number of people who are religious or atheist, Implies to me the existence of reasonable justifications for them in their lives to think their point of view correct. It seems a bit different to me than that one guy claiming his doorknob is secretly a monster trying to kill him.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,180
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2019 11:45:52 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
Leaning wrote:
Reply to Willows post #4

I'm not sure I find 'immediate evidence to be of much use in the debate between atheism and theism. I've sometimes thought What if I was wrong? What if I die one day and wake up in Heaven/Hell/Purgatory/Somewhere else?

Personally I think I'd be inclined to believe I was crazy/in a coma/that there must be some other explanation.

I'm not sure that deep seated questions of belief/knowledge/assumptions can be easily changed so quickly. I don't recall developing many in sudden moments of Eureka.

I think that people can experience life in such a way as they view/think more than on the basic material world that we inhabit (Though I think that's it). Feel a sense of wonder, Determine that the human spirit (Not meant by me religiously) is more that this physical world.

I also think that people can live life seeing more easily just what's here. Seeing spirit, Good and evil, Will power as manifestations of the human condition. . . Or something.

I'm not quite sure I feel the word delusional is quite justified for either the religious or areligious to use. Delusional, It feels to me pops up more for unjustified belief. Like for a schizophrenic for example.

Perhaps to an atheist or a theist, The others viewpoint does not seem justifiable. But I attribute that to the idea that there is no/little Eureka moment for either, Instead more a gradual buildup to world views. Perhaps it is a bad argument, But the large number of people who are religious or atheist, Implies to me the existence of reasonable justifications for them in their lives to think their point of view correct. It seems a bit different to me than that one guy claiming his doorknob is secretly a monster trying to kill him.

Kathleen Taylor, Neuroscientist, Says Religious Fundamentalism Could Be Treated As A Mental Illness
Meredith Bennett-SmithThe Huffington Post

An Oxford University researcher and author specializing in neuroscience has suggested that one day religious fundamentalism may be treated as a curable mental illness.

Kathleen Taylor, Who describes herself as a "science writer affiliated to the Department of Physiology, Anatomy and Genetics, " made the suggestion during a presentation on brain research at the Hay Literary Festival in Wales on Wednesday.

In response to a question about the future of neuroscience, Taylor said that "One of the surprises may be to see people with certain beliefs as people who can be treated, " The Times of London notes.

A simpler remedy might be applied to your friend wrestling with his doorknob.

Send him for a free head slapping session to Harikrish Spiritual Shaming Detox Centre.

https://youtu. Be/xk2v6WyoHUY
https://youtu. Be/ecATcD9ng3Y
Leaning
Posts: 2,616
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2019 11:47:13 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
I'd rather not treat religion as a mental illness, Or treat mental illness with slapping.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,180
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2019 12:07:49 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
Leaning wrote:
I'd rather not treat religion as a mental illness, Or treat mental illness with slapping.

Recently in India to promote his self-healing methodology, Master Hogchi Xiao of Beijing explains 'Paida Lajin. '
https://www. Thehindu. Com/features/magazine/slapping-illness-away/article7089106. Ece

Master Hongchi Xiao is a man with a mission. And that is to popularise Paida Lajin, A universal concept of self-healing based on ancient Taoist and Buddhist techniques that he has distilled and simplified. He recently conducted his first workshop in India " and the world"s first clinical research workshop " at TAG VHS Diabetic Research Centre, Chennai. Excerpts from a free-wheeling conversation:
On his move from investment banking
When I was 40, I decided to go back to China to do something. But what? The simplest thing was to write, Since you rely only on yourself. My book was about a banker who was educated in China, Went to the U. S. For his MBA, Worked in Wall Street, Then transferred to Hong Kong. It was almost an autobiography, But I also explored Confucianism, Buddhism, Taoism. Sex and the Stocks became a best-seller. I then went on to write the script for the opening ceremony of the Beijing Olympics.
The journey to healing
I was always interested in classical medicine. One day I got an e-mail from a man who said he had read my book, And wanted to meet me. When I opened the door, It was a Buddhist monk! He believed I had been a Taoist monk in an earlier life, And mentioned the areas I had lived in. Those were precisely the areas I wanted to visit in search of healers! I travelled for years and learnt acupressure, Acupuncture, Bone-setting"
The birth of paida lajin self-healing
After I came back to Beijing I wrote Journey to Cure and became a healer. More and more people kept coming to me for healing. I decided I needed to find something better, And simpler "something that everyone can do themselves.
So I went to the mountains again. And the Taoist monk arrived there the same day. He said we should talk " even walk together. On the way he taught me slapping. In Taoism, Interestingly, It"s described as "revealing the disease". Buddhism also has this practice. Paida is the name I gave " Pai means to slap, Da means to strike even stronger. I learnt Lajin from another doctor in Hong Kong. I learnt "striking the wall" from a Taiwanese master in Scotland, But its origin was from the Tang dynasty.
I learnt many things from different healers and doctors. But my goal is very clear. Deduction, Deduction. Simplify, Simplify, Simplify, But with great healing effect. Simple but effective is my goal.
His learnings from his workshops
Paida and Lajin were both for healing pain problems. But at my workshops, People presented with all kinds of problems. After working with them, I learnt that diabetes, Hypertension and many other problems got cured! They are indeed my teachers.
People are also shocked at the pain and the "sha" (poisoned blood) in the first couple of days of a workshop. But then they can feel the healing, And they learn to welcome the pain.
India as an inspiration
I learnt fasting from a book on Gandhiji. That is a wonderful concept and really helps the "chi" focus on healing the body. I also learnt to chant "Om". This is the original vibration of the universe, I love it. It can harmonise many things. I do it every day.
His message to India
Because of the similarities between Chinese and Indian cultures, I have great hope for India, That it will become a pioneer and one of the biggest practitioners of self-healing. Indians can save a lot of money, Reduce a lot of suffering and even save lives by practising self-healing.

What is Paida Lajin self-healing?
Your body has been designed to heal itself, He avers with unshakable faith. All it needs is a little help, And the intent to heal.
Forget the name of the disease. The body is one whole connected being. Focus instead on the meridians, And the flow of "chi" or vital energy through the body. Blocked meridians hinder the flow of "chi", Causing imbalance between the forces of yin and yang. This is the primary cause of disease.
The solution is to unblock the meridians. After years of travel and research, Master Xiao put together two simple concepts that anyone can practise: "pai-da" or slapping, And "la-jin" or stretching. The slapping and stretching work together to clear the meridians of blocks and help the body get rid of disease.
How exactly does it work? Slapping repeatedly at one point builds heat, Causing blood vessels to expand, And "chi" to flow strongly. Yang rises, Yin melts and long-held toxins and blocks are released.
Patients experience what many call bruising; Master Xiao describes it as poisoned blood or "sha", Which is the beginning of healing. For some, There is a healing crisis, Where the condition worsens and then resolves. Often, There is intense pain. But pain points the way to healing, He explains. "No pain, No gain! "
Comparing the flow of "chi" to that of a river, He explains that most of the garbage collects in the bends. So focus on slapping the joints " inner elbows and wrists, All around the knees, Feet and ankles, And all over the head and face, Working for at least 10 minutes on each part. If you don"t have the time, Focus on only a few places per session. It is important to pay attention to the area being slapped.
He calls it meditative paida, And suggests that you have a conversation with your body. Over time, We should paida every inch of our body for best results.
And the stretching? "Jin-suo" is a shortening of tendons that causes stiffness and disease. "La-jin" reverses this by stretching the tendons and increasing flexibility. While lajin is best done on a lajin bench, Modifications include using chairs or lying on the floor and stretching along a wall. He also recommends squatting and using doorframes for forward stretches.
What about side effects? There are many, He smiles. Weight loss. Better skin. Increased energy. Activation of reflexology points on our hands when we slap"
The list is long, And worth the effort. We have nothing to lose but our diseases.
Willows
Posts: 11,661
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2019 1:24:41 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
Leaning wrote:
Reply to Willows post #4

I'm not sure I find 'immediate evidence to be of much use in the debate between atheism and theism. I've sometimes thought What if I was wrong? What if I die one day and wake up in Heaven/Hell/Purgatory/Somewhere else?

Personally I think I'd be inclined to believe I was crazy/in a coma/that there must be some other explanation.

I'm not sure that deep seated questions of belief/knowledge/assumptions can be easily changed so quickly. I don't recall developing many in sudden moments of Eureka.

I think that people can experience life in such a way as they view/think more than on the basic material world that we inhabit (Though I think that's it). Feel a sense of wonder, Determine that the human spirit (Not meant by me religiously) is more that this physical world.

I also think that people can live life seeing more easily just what's here. Seeing spirit, Good and evil, Will power as manifestations of the human condition. . . Or something.

I'm not quite sure I feel the word delusional is quite justified for either the religious or areligious to use. Delusional, It feels to me pops up more for unjustified belief. Like for a schizophrenic for example.

Perhaps to an atheist or a theist, The others viewpoint does not seem justifiable. But I attribute that to the idea that there is no/little Eureka moment for either, Instead more a gradual buildup to world views. Perhaps it is a bad argument, But the large number of people who are religious or atheist, Implies to me the existence of reasonable justifications for them in their lives to think their point of view correct. It seems a bit different to me than that one guy claiming his doorknob is secretly a monster trying to kill him.

It is not a matter of "justifying" whether or not one is delusional.
In fact, Those who are delusional will find all sorts of reasons to justify their behavior as non-delusional.
For example: "there are millions of people who believe in God as I do. "
and: "there are many intelligent academics who believe in God"

Neither reason is relevant since the state of delusion does not exclude sheer numbers, Nor does academic intelligence have any bearing on whether one suffers from delusions or hallucinations.

The word "delusion" has a clear definition: an idiosyncratic belief or impression maintained despite being contradicted by reality or rational argument, Typically as a symptom of mental disorder.

Belief in God fits easily into the definition, There is no escaping the fact and, Of course, Just as with any other psychological disorder, Those who are deluded are never going to admit it and will always be in denial about it.

It is only those who are willing to change or seek help who will eventually shed their delusions.
Willows
Posts: 11,661
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2019 1:58:49 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
Tradesecret wrote:
I will believe any credible evidence that confirms the existence of God. As yet, No evidence has come.
Tradie gave evidence and I thought " gee wiz, We have something ". But then, Do me sideways and upside down, The stupid bugger retracted the evidence, Then denied such.
Yet, It is all there in black and white.
Now folks, Who is deluded?


I am highly doubtful that you have a clue about "credible evidence", Let alone know when it would appear in front of you or not. You are quite clueless, Sadly.

I started a topic which stated that evil exists, Therefore this is evidence for the existence of God. I don't resile from that - one bit. Needless to say, I don't accept that you thought it was evidence in the first place. But secondly, I think there is a significant difference between evidence for something and proof of something. I can for instance concede that there appears to be evidence for evolution - but I don't concede that the evidence is of such veracity that it proves evolution.

My main contention in the topic was for people to examine their premises. After all there is more than one way to skin a cat. I am fully aware that proving God's existence is probably impossible. So my strategy is not to provide direct proof for God's existence but do so indirectly by urging people to consider their own premises for their alternative theories and beliefs or non- beliefs.

Hence, Why I attempted to make people consider "evil". What is evil? How do we measure evil? How do we know that something is evil? I did not retract my position and your misrepresentation of my actions appears to be a deliberate attempt to distract people from considering the notion of evil - and how it might relate to God.

If you don't have the answers to my questions - all you need to do is say so. I am of the view that you are delusional. You cannot provide an example of credible way for you to acknowledge you are wrong - therefore - you are deluded - or brainwashed. And you cannot even accept the possibility of either of these things - which all the more confirms it is the case. Brainwashed / deluded persons cannot accept even the possibility of this being the case. And just saying you can accept the possibility is not the same as accepting you might possibly be deluded. You need to consider what is necessary for you acknowledge you are wrong and put it out there for others to see and to review. For it needs to be reasonable not just to yourself - but to others as well.

What utter hogwash.
Proving the existence of God is 100% possible (if indeed there happens to be a God).
If somebody states that there is God, He must have evidence otherwise that person is deluded.
And, Since nobody has produced any evidence whatsoever, Nobody is entitled to claim that there is a God.

You have tried your shifty excuses and blaming before your latest stunt also and stopped short of bringing it up again.
Shall I remind you of two previous occasions when you offered evidence or proof of God you used the "I am mightier and superior to you" excuse of "you will not believe me anyway so I will not reveal my evidence or proof".

You have the credibility of, Er, Well um, Somebody with no credibility.
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,538
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2019 3:51:56 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
What utter hogwash.
Proving the existence of God is 100% possible (if indeed there happens to be a God).
If somebody states that there is God, He must have evidence otherwise that person is deluded.
And, Since nobody has produced any evidence whatsoever, Nobody is entitled to claim that there is a God.

You have tried your shifty excuses and blaming before your latest stunt also and stopped short of bringing it up again.
Shall I remind you of two previous occasions when you offered evidence or proof of God you used the "I am mightier and superior to you" excuse of "you will not believe me anyway so I will not reveal my evidence or proof".

You have the credibility of, Er, Well um, Somebody with no credibility.


Is that your response? Seriously! And are you happy with that response? I notice that once again you avoided my challenge. Should that surprise me? Of course not. I have provided much evidence - I simply direct you to the world around you in nature. I direct you to look at civilisation. I direct you to look at science. I direct you to look at history. I direct you to look at everything. Everything is evidence for the existence of God. The question is how do we perceive that evidence? And what part of this evidence is going to go the standard of proof?

You would have read about Cardinal Pell's recent criminal trial. What was the evidence? The evidence used to support his guilt was the testimony of the witness, Some circumstantial evidence that Pell was often alone and with the boys and the evidence relating to the way the boy had changed since the alleged incidents. The evidence used to support his innocence was Pell's character, His police investigation, The circumstantial evidence that he could not have been alone with the boys, And the long delay between when the incidents were alleged to have taken place and the complaints. Evidence was used to support both of these cases - and all of this evidence was adduced by the court and considered by the judge and the jury. Of course the evidence accepted some evidence and rejected some evidence. Yet it was evidence on both accounts. But the standard of proof required the evidence to be tested.

You seem to think that the environment around us or the nature of humanity or the usage of a myriad other things is not evidence. You demonstrate only that you are a dunce. I have not seen any evidence by any person ever to refute the existence of God. And nor have I seen the standard of proof proffered either to test it against.

You are an embarrassment to the atheists on this site and the world around. No wonder they kicked you off the other sites, Leaving you to troll here with your little boyfriend Hari. At least he has one friend.
ethang5
Posts: 19,010
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2019 10:30:58 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
You seem to think that the environment around us or the nature of humanity or the usage of a myriad other things is not evidence. You demonstrate only that you are a dunce. I have not seen any evidence by any person ever to refute the existence of God. And nor have I seen the standard of proof proffered either to test it against.

You are an embarrassment to the atheists on this site and the world around. No wonder they kicked you off the other sites, Leaving you to troll here with your little boyfriend Hari. At least he has one friend.

From the way Hindu hari has suddenly been responding to willowed dejected posts, They may be an item once again. "Old coals re-light easy" as the old folks say.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,180
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2019 2:24:52 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
Tradesecret wrote:
What utter hogwash.
Proving the existence of God is 100% possible (if indeed there happens to be a God).
If somebody states that there is God, He must have evidence otherwise that person is deluded.
And, Since nobody has produced any evidence whatsoever, Nobody is entitled to claim that there is a God.

You have tried your shifty excuses and blaming before your latest stunt also and stopped short of bringing it up again.
Shall I remind you of two previous occasions when you offered evidence or proof of God you used the "I am mightier and superior to you" excuse of "you will not believe me anyway so I will not reveal my evidence or proof".

You have the credibility of, Er, Well um, Somebody with no credibility.


Is that your response? Seriously! And are you happy with that response? I notice that once again you avoided my challenge. Should that surprise me? Of course not. I have provided much evidence - I simply direct you to the world around you in nature. I direct you to look at civilisation. I direct you to look at science. I direct you to look at history. I direct you to look at everything. Everything is evidence for the existence of God. The question is how do we perceive that evidence? And what part of this evidence is going to go the standard of proof?

You would have read about Cardinal Pell's recent criminal trial. What was the evidence? The evidence used to support his guilt was the testimony of the witness, Some circumstantial evidence that Pell was often alone and with the boys and the evidence relating to the way the boy had changed since the alleged incidents. The evidence used to support his innocence was Pell's character, His police investigation, The circumstantial evidence that he could not have been alone with the boys, And the long delay between when the incidents were alleged to have taken place and the complaints. Evidence was used to support both of these cases - and all of this evidence was adduced by the court and considered by the judge and the jury. Of course the evidence accepted some evidence and rejected some evidence. Yet it was evidence on both accounts. But the standard of proof required the evidence to be tested.

You seem to think that the environment around us or the nature of humanity or the usage of a myriad other things is not evidence. You demonstrate only that you are a dunce. I have not seen any evidence by any person ever to refute the existence of God. And nor have I seen the standard of proof proffered either to test it against.

You are an embarrassment to the atheists on this site and the world around. No wonder they kicked you off the other sites, Leaving you to troll here with your little boyfriend Hari. At least he has one friend.

Your only boyfriend got banned or left DDO. Hint! Hint! You are obnoxious. No one wants to befriend you. Get real!
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,004
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2019 6:52:10 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
The real issue is not believing in God or disbelieving in God, But it is choosing which of the many gods that religions and theologians argue about, And deciding which is the "true" God. Atheists have made the logical assumption not to believe in any religions that steal their money.

Why can't the God-no-God discussion ever move to this truth? Because Yahweh has blinded the atheist to attack all the dumb religions and theologians to increase the reasoning skills on the planet. Why? Because the Christ inside us is the Logos Word of Reason, And the atheists are right about many things given to them by Yahweh, Such as all religions are evil, Which is true. It may seem like a very extreme idea to any religious person, But it is the truth from Yahweh, And the atheists are not budging from the truth they see coming from the Creator, But they do not know the origin of the idea.

That said, They assume the idea is their own mind seeing the foolishness and theft in all religions, And they do not understand it is Yahweh enlightening their eyes. God is private and in the heart, And religions are **ALL** BS CRAP.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,180
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2019 8:51:29 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
The real issue is not believing in God or disbelieving in God, But it is choosing which of the many gods that religions and theologians argue about, And deciding which is the "true" God. Atheists have made the logical assumption not to believe in any religions that steal their money.

Why can't the God-no-God discussion ever move to this truth? Because Yahweh has blinded the atheist to attack all the dumb religions and theologians to increase the reasoning skills on the planet. Why? Because the Christ inside us is the Logos Word of Reason, And the atheists are right about many things given to them by Yahweh, Such as all religions are evil, Which is true. It may seem like a very extreme idea to any religious person, But it is the truth from Yahweh, And the atheists are not budging from the truth they see coming from the Creator, But they do not know the origin of the idea.

That said, They assume the idea is their own mind seeing the foolishness and theft in all religions, And they do not understand it is Yahweh enlightening their eyes. God is private and in the heart, And religions are **ALL** BS CRAP.

You potray God as a lunatic. According to you He tells atheists religion is all BS crap but tells his believers to follow religion.
But most atheists have come to that conclusion on their own. So even here you are too mentally ill to tell the difference.
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,538
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2019 3:03:40 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
This also applies to Harikrish. He holds bizzare views - yet is unable to present any limitations in relation to his own views - again - this is one of the hallmarks of delusion. Unless one is able to reasonably present sustainable arguments as to how your particular belief may be wrong or incorrect then you have not thought through it properly and are clearly deluded. Either by your belief or in yourself.

Prove me wrong.

I have a M. Div. And a B. Th. What recognised qualifications do you have?

You cannot even read. I asked you to prove that you have considered how your own views may be wrong. This verbal postage of yours confirms everything I have said about you. That you are delusional and unable of determining whether you are correct or not - because you don't have a clue how to prove yourself wrong. What is your measuring stick?
Until you produce this - everything else you write is tainted by ignorance and stupidity and prejudice of delusion or brainwashing.
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,538
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2019 8:43:22 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
Cool photo,

funny thing is it appears that Harikrish is a blackman. LOL!

He is racist against himself. Ha Ha - what a joke.
ethang5
Posts: 19,010
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2019 7:31:20 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
Meet the Blacks. Then compare:

Why must everything be a comparison with you? It's like you have a mental illness. A delusion.

Compare blacks to whom? And why? The thread is about delusion.

If you disagree that you're deluded, What does that have to do with blacks?

You are rather convincing people that you are deluded.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,180
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2019 3:53:52 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
ethang5 wrote:
Meet the Blacks. Then compare:

Why must everything be a comparison with you? It's like you have a mental illness. A delusion.

Compare blacks to whom? And why? The thread is about delusion.

If you disagree that you're deluded, What does that have to do with blacks?

You are rather convincing people that you are deluded.

This is a religion forum. Biblical evidence helps validate the bible.

Evidence for the curse of Ham. Starting with black negroid stigma that continues to this day. Black skin and negrpidnegroid appearance.

Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks and Non-Blacks

Blacks have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

Blacks have the lowest IQ in the world (ignoring the equally disgusting and black-skinned Australian aborigines for convenience"s sake). The Bushmen clock in at around 50 IQ, The average Bantu achieves the mentally retarded level of 70 IQ, And the highly cultivated, Well fed, Well cared for, Partially White African-Americans reach 85 IQ. IQ has an enormous impact on lifestyle, Achievement, And behavior. IQ correlates to poverty, Crime, Mortality, And broken homes on one side " and education, Wealth, Human accomplishment, Long life and stable homes on the other. According to IQ and the Wealth of Nations, A country must have a minimum average IQ of 90 to run a technological civilization. It is not a far cry to say it is IQ that makes humans better than the animals, And it is IQ that makes some humans better than other humans.

The curse of Ham was clearly pointing to African slavery.
Genesis 9:25 The lowest of slaves will he be to his brothers. "

From African slaves to African shitholes.

https://i. Ytimg. Com/vi/RfIcDEI1jWU/hqdefault. Jpg
http://www. Brh. Org. Uk/site/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/slavedealer. Jpg
http://4. Bp. Blogspot. Com/-nWfci5zYfTo/T5dLf3aoxVI/AAAAAAAAK7w/S96vcRUimYs/s640/slave+punishment2. Jpg
http://africanah. Org/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/FabriceMarrons2014c. Jpg
http://www. Anotherafrica. Net/wp/wp-content/gallery/fabrice-monteiro-marron/aa_fabricemonteiromarron_03. Jpg

Ethang is a black negroid slave by his own confession.
Ethang5: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.

Ethang is the perfect example of Africans following a slave religion.

1 Ethang5 wrote: I am a proud slave of His Royal Highness, King Jesus Christ.
Ethang is a proud slave.

2 Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.

3 Ethang said: Say it again, I want to lift His name so high, The world is blinded by His shine.
Ethang wants Jesus to shine his light on the black negroid slaves like him.

4 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.
And Ethang runs Bibles as a full time slave for free.

5 Ethang5 said: Of course. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries.
Wow, Ethang worked for free as a full time slave.
This is why there is no Indian slavery. Indians would never work for free. That would be slavery! Or more accurately African slavery.

6 Ethang said: An indian dalit would know. The vile caste system never let's you out.
After you said: No sir. Hinduism has a sick caste system. India has outlawed it.
So the caste system has been outlawed in India. Sounds like another Indian success.

7 Ethang5 said: Right. I didn't sleep, I didn't shop, I didn't fly, Because I didn't mention those things. Can the class say idiot? I thought it could.
Slaves don't have any rights. Full time slaves like Ethang have even less rights.

8 Ethang said: Except shithole indians themselves. That's why India couldn't export them.
Which is why there were no Indian slavery. But Africans were exported to many parts of the world as slaves. Ethang should read African slavery under Arabs, America and Christian countries.

9 Ethang said: They didn't learn much in 14 centuries of slavery did they? Low IQ morons.
Ethang lives in Ghana Africa which was the centre of the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade.
Ghana Africa exported 20 million African slaves throughout the world. Ironic comment from Ethang.

10 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Not only is slavery still practiced in Africa. You can buy a African slave for $400 in Libya. And Ethang confessed he is a full time slave. See point 1 and 2.

According to African Pastor Ray Hagin Black's are following a slave religion.

Ray Hagin breaking the last bonds of slavery.
https://youtu. Be/lR5CTrkokes

When did you stop being a slave.
https://youtu. Be/p6k5JxYFpbY

What is Christianity?
https://youtu. Be/oWjmbEglYk4

Trump calls African countries shithole.
https://youtu. Be/HcMFmoTCdcU
https://youtu. Be/e-Odk4n_KeY
https://youtu. Be/X86DhwFXHUE

Africans love to lick cows backsides.
https://youtu. Be/n8PYozPB-8I

Africans defecating outdoors.
https://youtu. Be/Lqg8I4w0ItM
ethang5
Posts: 19,010
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2019 3:59:19 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Meet the Blacks. Then compare:

Why must everything be a comparison with you? It's like you have a mental illness. A delusion.

Compare blacks to whom? And why? The thread is about delusion.

If you disagree that you're deluded, What does that have to do with blacks?

You are rather convincing people that you are deluded.

This is a religion forum. Biblical evidence helps validate the bible.

The bible you said is full of contradictions? Lol. You're now trying to validate it?

This thread isn't about bible validation you idiot. Why must everything be a comparison with you? It's like you have a mental illness. A delusion.

Maybe not having any friends has driven you insane.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,180
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2019 4:20:22 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
ethang5 wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Meet the Blacks. Then compare:

Why must everything be a comparison with you? It's like you have a mental illness. A delusion.

Compare blacks to whom? And why? The thread is about delusion.

If you disagree that you're deluded, What does that have to do with blacks?

You are rather convincing people that you are deluded.

This is a religion forum. Biblical evidence helps validate the bible.

The bible you said is full of contradictions? Lol. You're now trying to validate it?

This thread isn't about bible validation you idiot. Why must everything be a comparison with you? It's like you have a mental illness. A delusion.

Maybe not having any friends has driven you insane.

You cannot change the fact you confessed you are African.
The curse of Ham was clearly pointing to African slavery.
Genesis 9:25 The lowest of slaves will he be to his brothers. "

From African slaves to African shitholes.

https://i. Ytimg. Com/vi/RfIcDEI1jWU/hqdefault. Jpg
http://www. Brh. Org. Uk/site/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/slavedealer. Jpg
http://4. Bp. Blogspot. Com/-nWfci5zYfTo/T5dLf3aoxVI/AAAAAAAAK7w/S96vcRUimYs/s640/slave+punishment2. Jpg
http://africanah. Org/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/FabriceMarrons2014c. Jpg
http://www. Anotherafrica. Net/wp/wp-content/gallery/fabrice-monteiro-marron/aa_fabricemonteiromarron_03. Jpg

Ethang is a black negroid slave by his own confession.
Ethang5: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.

Ethang is the perfect example of Africans following a slave religion.

1 Ethang5 wrote: I am a proud slave of His Royal Highness, King Jesus Christ.
Ethang is a proud slave.

2 Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.

3 Ethang said: Say it again, I want to lift His name so high, The world is blinded by His shine.
Ethang wants Jesus to shine his light on the black negroid slaves like him.

4 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.
And Ethang runs Bibles as a full time slave for free.

5 Ethang5 said: Of course. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries.
Wow, Ethang worked for free as a full time slave.
This is why there is no Indian slavery. Indians would never work for free. That would be slavery! Or more accurately African slavery.

6 Ethang said: An indian dalit would know. The vile caste system never let's you out.
After you said: No sir. Hinduism has a sick caste system. India has outlawed it.
So the caste system has been outlawed in India. Sounds like another Indian success.

7 Ethang5 said: Right. I didn't sleep, I didn't shop, I didn't fly, Because I didn't mention those things. Can the class say idiot? I thought it could.
Slaves don't have any rights. Full time slaves like Ethang have even less rights.

8 Ethang said: Except shithole indians themselves. That's why India couldn't export them.
Which is why there were no Indian slavery. But Africans were exported to many parts of the world as slaves. Ethang should read African slavery under Arabs, America and Christian countries.

9 Ethang said: They didn't learn much in 14 centuries of slavery did they? Low IQ morons.
Ethang lives in Ghana Africa which was the centre of the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade.
Ghana Africa exported 20 million African slaves throughout the world. Ironic comment from Ethang.

10 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Not only is slavery still practiced in Africa. You can buy a African slave for $400 in Libya. And Ethang confessed he is a full time slave. See point 1 and 2.

According to African Pastor Ray Hagin Black's are following a slave religion.

Ray Hagin breaking the last bonds of slavery.
https://youtu. Be/lR5CTrkokes

When did you stop being a slave.
https://youtu. Be/p6k5JxYFpbY

What is Christianity?
https://youtu. Be/oWjmbEglYk4

Trump calls African countries shithole.
https://youtu. Be/HcMFmoTCdcU
https://youtu. Be/e-Odk4n_KeY
https://youtu. Be/X86DhwFXHUE

Africans love to lick cows backsides.
https://youtu. Be/n8PYozPB-8I

Africans defecating outdoors.
https://youtu. Be/Lqg8I4w0ItM

Here is the rest of you confessions.

Read you own disparaging comments about your country and people.
Ethang5: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang said: Ok shithole. Trump never insulted India. But your shithole country is sure mad about something.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: Long ago, I had a night job where I worked with this guy much like Im-Em here. He told me that reality was whatever he believed.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums, I understand your trepidation. But I don't think you have too much to worry about. The overwhelming majority of posters here would not want you banned or censured.

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha. They have to work ALL DAY. Do you believe they are working only when hunting or gathering food? Do you think they have running water? Or electricity? They sleep often during the day because it is hot and they must work for everything. There are no stores, Only rudimentary tools. Please. Working only 15 hours a week would kill them, As evidenced by their dwindling tribe.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes. I will show you people who will infect you with their joy. Yet they aren't all Pollyannas. Some are cynics who have simply decided not to allow their environment to define them.

Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in. Is it wrong that I warn visitors to my home about it? If a visitor ignores my warning, Can he claim because I installed it, I'm responsible for his injury after having not believed my warning?

Ethang5 wrote: This is like when whites tell blacks, Why are you always on about racism? A black person's ethnicity is obvious.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.
ethang5
Posts: 19,010
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2019 9:20:27 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Meet the Blacks. Then compare:

Why must everything be a comparison with you? It's like you have a mental illness. A delusion.

Compare blacks to whom? And why? The thread is about delusion.

If you disagree that you're deluded, What does that have to do with blacks?

You are rather convincing people that you are deluded.

This is a religion forum. Biblical evidence helps validate the bible.

The bible you said is full of contradictions? Lol. You're now trying to validate it?

No answer from our friendless moron. Contradict much?

This thread isn't about bible validation you idiot. Why must everything be a comparison with you? It's like you have a mental illness. A delusion.

No comment from our lonely moron.

Maybe not having any friends has driven you insane.

You cannot change the fact you confessed you are African.

And you cannot change the fact that you lie. You have no confession or friends. You are just a sad liar playing "I am somebody" on the net.

You aren't a scholar. You aren't a leader. You aren't in Canada. You have no degrees. And you have no friends.

You've been on this site 4 years, And you don't have a single friend. Your character must really be a shithole.

This is the correct thread for you. Deluded.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,180
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2019 4:15:10 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
ethang5 wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Meet the Blacks. Then compare:

Why must everything be a comparison with you? It's like you have a mental illness. A delusion.

Compare blacks to whom? And why? The thread is about delusion.

If you disagree that you're deluded, What does that have to do with blacks?

You are rather convincing people that you are deluded.

This is a religion forum. Biblical evidence helps validate the bible.

The bible you said is full of contradictions? Lol. You're now trying to validate it?

No answer from our friendless moron. Contradict much?

This thread isn't about bible validation you idiot. Why must everything be a comparison with you? It's like you have a mental illness. A delusion.

No comment from our lonely moron.

Maybe not having any friends has driven you insane.

You cannot change the fact you confessed you are African.

And you cannot change the fact that you lie. You have no confession or friends. You are just a sad liar playing "I am somebody" on the net.

You aren't a scholar. You aren't a leader. You aren't in Canada. You have no degrees. And you have no friends.

You are jealous because I am a proud Indian living in Canada and working in America.

Whereas you are an African living in a shithole country and work as a delivery mule delivering free bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of bibles.

Ethang5: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang said: Ok shithole. Trump never insulted India. But your shithole country is sure mad about something.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.
But is that enough. Look how Black women are dealing with the Black epidemic. They are having abortions!

Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks and Non-Blacks

Blacks have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

Read you own disparaging comments about your country and people.
Ethang5: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang said: Ok shithole. Trump never insulted India. But your shithole country is sure mad about something.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: Long ago, I had a night job where I worked with this guy much like Im-Em here. He told me that reality was whatever he believed.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums, I understand your trepidation. But I don't think you have too much to worry about. The overwhelming majority of posters here would not want you banned or censured.

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha. They have to work ALL DAY. Do you believe they are working only when hunting or gathering food? Do you think they have running water? Or electricity? They sleep often during the day because it is hot and they must work for everything. There are no stores, Only rudimentary tools. Please. Working only 15 hours a week would kill them, As evidenced by their dwindling tribe.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes. I will show you people who will infect you with their joy. Yet they aren't all Pollyannas. Some are cynics who have simply decided not to allow their environment to define them.

Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in. Is it wrong that I warn visitors to my home about it? If a visitor ignores my warning, Can he claim because I installed it, I'm responsible for his injury after having not believed my warning?

Ethang5 wrote: This is like when whites tell blacks, Why are you always on about racism? A black person's ethnicity is obvious.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.

The truth must hurt!
Try this.
Africans being treated for AIDS and extreme stupidity
https://youtu. Be/xk2v6WyoHUY
https://youtu. Be/ecATcD9ng3Y

Africans love to lick cows backsides.
https://youtu. Be/n8PYozPB-8I

Africans defecating outdoors.
https://youtu. Be/Lqg8I4w0ItM

From African slaves to African shitholes.

https://i. Ytimg. Com/vi/RfIcDEI1jWU/hqdefault. Jpg
http://www. Brh. Org. Uk/site/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/slavedealer. Jpg
http://4. Bp. Blogspot. Com/-nWfci5zYfTo/T5dLf3aoxVI/AAAAAAAAK7w/S96vcRUimYs/s640/slave+punishment2. Jpg
http://africanah. Org/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/FabriceMarrons2014c. Jpg
http://www. Anotherafrica. Net/wp/wp-content/gallery/fabrice-monteiro-marron/aa_fabricemonteiromarron_03. Jpg

You've been on this site 4 years, And you don't have a single friend. Your character must really be a shithole.

This is the correct thread for you. Deluded.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,180
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2019 3:10:22 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
Tradesecret wrote:
This also applies to Harikrish. He holds bizzare views - yet is unable to present any limitations in relation to his own views - again - this is one of the hallmarks of delusion. Unless one is able to reasonably present sustainable arguments as to how your particular belief may be wrong or incorrect then you have not thought through it properly and are clearly deluded. Either by your belief or in yourself.

Prove me wrong.

I have a M. Div. And a B. Th. What recognised qualifications do you have?

You cannot even read. I asked you to prove that you have considered how your own views may be wrong. This verbal postage of yours confirms everything I have said about you. That you are delusional and unable of determining whether you are correct or not - because you don't have a clue how to prove yourself wrong. What is your measuring stick?
Until you produce this - everything else you write is tainted by ignorance and stupidity and prejudice of delusion or brainwashing.
If you hold an opposing or opposite view to what I present then it is up to you to provide your argument. It would be ridiculous for me to argue with myself or provide evidence to the contrary for each position I hold.
I back my positions with scriptures because this is a religion forum and the inerrancy of the Bible is the first authority. But before presenting my case and verse I apply biblical scholarship which is based on Textual Criticism, Exegesis and hermeneutics and historicity which is the second authority.
I can be proven wrong if the source I cite is limited and a better source or argument is found superior or more credible.

My own development in spirituality, Academic and intellectual scholarship followed a steady progressive upward path.

But I noticed yours was a rather jerky ride full of fits and starts.
You wrote: My father was an atheist and my mother was fundamentalist. I was not born into a Christian home. I had both influences in my life. I did not attend church or Sunday school until I was almost finished primary school. I then attended for most of my high school years before leaving the church - because it was full of hypocrites. I myself embraced atheism before God called me back to himself.

I don't claim to hear God's voices in my head like you do "God called me back to himself. " Nor were my parents incompatible in their beliefs. I did not judge people as hypocrites nor found it be necessary because I was taught at an early age personal responsibility and accountability and the concept of Karmic Justice.

As a student of the behavioural sciences I can see how your early experiences shaped your development. You measure everyone with the level of delusion that you find is comparable to what you experience or familiar with. But that is just another layer of cynicism you have incorporated from your own backsliding and meandering journey, Vacillating between delusion and cognitive dissonance.

But there is no place for your smirkiness and shallow interpretation reflective of your insecurities. Stop putting conditions when you are in no position to negotiate.
ethang5
Posts: 19,010
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2019 5:28:38 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Meet the Blacks. Then compare:

Why must everything be a comparison with you? It's like you have a mental illness. A delusion.

Compare blacks to whom? And why? The thread is about delusion.

If you disagree that you're deluded, What does that have to do with blacks?

You are rather convincing people that you are deluded.

This is a religion forum. Biblical evidence helps validate the bible.

The bible you said is full of contradictions? Lol. You're now trying to validate it?

No answer from our friendless moron. Contradict much?

This thread isn't about bible validation you idiot. Why must everything be a comparison with you? It's like you have a mental illness. A delusion.

No comment from our lonely moron.

Maybe not having any friends has driven you insane.

You cannot change the fact you confessed you are African.

And you cannot change the fact that you lie. You have no confession or friends. You are just a sad liar playing "I am somebody" on the net.

You aren't a scholar. You aren't a leader. You aren't in Canada. You have no degrees. And you have no friends.

You are jealous. . . .

Of what? No one here likes you. No one anywhere likes you. You are poor, Uneducated, Mentally ill, And a liar. It isn't jealousy I feel for you moron, It's pity.

. . . Because I am a proud Indian living in Canada and working in America.

Lol. Your low self esteem makes you think living in the west makes you better. Racism has hurt you worse than I ever could.

You've been on this site 4 years, And you don't have a single friend. How do you explain that?

This is the correct thread for you. Deluded.
ethang5
Posts: 19,010
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2019 10:28:02 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:


. . . Because I am a proud Indian living in Canada and working in America.

Lol. Your low self esteem makes you think living in the west makes you better. Racism has hurt you worse than I ever could.

You've been on this site 4 years, And you don't have a single friend. How do you explain that?

This is the correct thread for you. Deluded.

Sorry. You posted just the same stupid spam you've posted before. Nothing to respond to.

But since you're deluded, I'm sure you can dream up some fantasy like you living in Canada or you having friends.

You'll be ok. Stupidity is rarely fatal.
ethang5
Posts: 19,010
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2019 11:46:31 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:


. . . Because I am a proud Indian living in Canada and working in America.

Lol. Your low self esteem makes you think living in the west makes you better. Racism has hurt you worse than I ever could.

You've been on this site 4 years, And you don't have a single friend. How do you explain that?

This is the correct thread for you. Deluded.

Sorry. You posted just the same stupid spam you've posted before. Nothing to respond to.

But since you're deluded, I'm sure you can dream up some fantasy like you living in Canada or you having friends.

You'll be ok. Stupidity is rarely fatal.

Since you've gone back to mindless repetition, It may be time to put you back on the shelf till your mental illness episode calms down.

If the post fails try posting pictures. That is what I did.

My post didn't fail. You just repeated your mindless spam. There was nothing to respond to.

Since you've gone back to mindless repetition, I have begun to put you back on the shelf till your mental illness episode calms down.

Hope you get better soon.
ethang5
Posts: 19,010
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2019 2:14:18 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
You have been dismissed in this thread for posting repetitive nonsense.

In the main time, No cow vigilantism. Killing humans for cows is sick.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.