Total Posts:120|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Hindu Hari's Friends Speak Up.

ethang5
Posts: 23,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2019 2:20:11 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Hari - My account was closed on DART before the updates were announced. Can someone notify the moderator and have my situation fixed. I would like to finish my argument that Trump is a racist in the Politics forum. "

Casten - Hari, I said "minor infractions" made before the rules might be looked past. Your offense was not minor. I assume you were not notified of your ban either, And you should've been, But your charge was so serious it really doesn't matter. Racism will always be unwelcome on DART, And your ban is permanent. I agree with that decision 100%.

But if you wanted people to do you a solid like take your case before a moderator, Maybe you should've behaved more deservingly in your time here. If I had been born in Africa, You would be calling me subhuman instead of eagerly drinking my information and asking me for a favor. Whatever can be said of Willows, I have never known him to be racist. His ban is up. Yours will never be. You'll get over it, I'm sure.

Another "Friend" that doesn't seem to like all that much.

But she praised me!

Lol. OK stupid.
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,591
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2019 3:55:11 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Hari says he has lots of friends and he says go here and go there. "Its true, Its true". People like me. They really do, Just ask me".

But let us test that theory. And wait for even one of his friends to come to this site and say "I am a friend of the Hari- bottom man".

I think that Willow might come out again - and join his friend. I am just trying to figure out if they are "friends", Siblings, Or the same person. I guess we will find out soon.
ethang5
Posts: 23,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2019 8:06:49 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Tradesecret wrote:
Hari says he has lots of friends and he says go here and go there. "Its true, Its true". People like me. They really do, Just ask me".

But let us test that theory. And wait for even one of his friends to come to this site and say "I am a friend of the Hari- bottom man".

I think that Willow might come out again - and join his friend. I am just trying to figure out if they are "friends", Siblings, Or the same person. I guess we will find out soon.

Here is a comment of Willows to Hindu hari.

Willows to Hari - So perhaps you could make a post called: "Ask A Deluded Religious Nitwit Who Knows Nothing About The Real World And Calls Everyone Monkeys".

Doesn't look like we can count willows in camp hari, But who knows? Perhaps he doesn't mind being called a monkey.
Harikrish
Posts: 39,051
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2019 2:18:52 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
ethang5 wrote:
Hari - My account was closed on DART before the updates were announced. Can someone notify the moderator and have my situation fixed. I would like to finish my argument that Trump is a racist in the Politics forum. "

Casten - Hari, I said "minor infractions" made before the rules might be looked past. Your offense was not minor. I assume you were not notified of your ban either, And you should've been, But your charge was so serious it really doesn't matter. Racism will always be unwelcome on DART, And your ban is permanent. I agree with that decision 100%.

But if you wanted people to do you a solid like take your case before a moderator, Maybe you should've behaved more deservingly in your time here. If I had been born in Africa, You would be calling me subhuman instead of eagerly drinking my information and asking me for a favor. Whatever can be said of Willows, I have never known him to be racist. His ban is up. Yours will never be. You'll get over it, I'm sure.

Another "Friend" that doesn't seem to like all that much.

More proof you are a lying low IQ negroid. Carsten is not on my friends list. Learn to read you ignorant mutt.

But she praised me!

Lol. OK stupid.
Look who is stupid.

Ethang5: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang said: Ok shithole. Trump never insulted India. But your shithole country is sure mad about something.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.
But is that enough. Look how Black women are dealing with the Black epidemic. They are having abortions!

Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks and Non-Blacks

Blacks have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: Long ago, I had a night job where I worked with this guy much like Im-Em here. He told me that reality was whatever he believed.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums, I understand your trepidation. But I don't think you have too much to worry about. The overwhelming majority of posters here would not want you banned or censured.

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha. They have to work ALL DAY. Do you believe they are working only when hunting or gathering food? Do you think they have running water? Or electricity? They sleep often during the day because it is hot and they must work for everything. There are no stores, Only rudimentary tools. Please. Working only 15 hours a week would kill them, As evidenced by their dwindling tribe.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes. I will show you people who will infect you with their joy. Yet they aren't all Pollyannas. Some are cynics who have simply decided not to allow their environment to define them.

Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in. Is it wrong that I warn visitors to my home about it? If a visitor ignores my warning, Can he claim because I installed it, I'm responsible for his injury after having not believed my warning?

Ethang5 wrote: This is like when whites tell blacks, Why are you always on about racism? A black person's ethnicity is obvious.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.

The truth must hurt!
Try this.
Africans being treated for AIDS and extreme stupidity
https://youtu. Be/xk2v6WyoHUY
https://youtu. Be/ecATcD9ng3Y

Africans love to lick cows backsides.
https://youtu. Be/n8PYozPB-8I

Africans defecating outdoors.
https://youtu. Be/Lqg8I4w0ItM
--
ethang5
Posts: 23,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2019 2:54:01 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Hari - My account was closed on DART before the updates were announced. Can someone notify the moderator and have my situation fixed. I would like to finish my argument that Trump is a racist in the Politics forum. "

Casten - Hari, I said "minor infractions" made before the rules might be looked past. Your offense was not minor. I assume you were not notified of your ban either, And you should've been, But your charge was so serious it really doesn't matter. Racism will always be unwelcome on DART, And your ban is permanent. I agree with that decision 100%.

But if you wanted people to do you a solid like take your case before a moderator, Maybe you should've behaved more deservingly in your time here. If I had been born in Africa, You would be calling me subhuman instead of eagerly drinking my information and asking me for a favor. Whatever can be said of Willows, I have never known him to be racist. His ban is up. Yours will never be. You'll get over it, I'm sure.

Another "Friend" that doesn't seem to like all that much.

More proof you are a lying low IQ negroid. Carsten is not on my friends list.

Is course Carsten isn't on your friends list. There is no Carsten listed as a member here. But a Casten is.

Learn to read you ignorant mutt.

I can read the difference between Carsten and Casten. Look who's stupid.

But she praised me!

Lol. OK stupid.

Look who is stupid.

We see you.

OK, Casten thinks you're a racist moron and she is not your friend. So how about dsjpk5? Is he on your friends list?

Let's see what he said to you.

dsjpk5 Your wouldn't know the truth if it slapped you in the face. Your comments are disgusting so I deleted them.

Wow. Seems like dsjpk5 isn't your friend either though he's on your friends list. No one on your friends list is here anymore. Do you have any friends that are still here?

If the people on your friends list all think you're a racist moron, Maybe that list isn't what you think it is, Huh loser?
Harikrish
Posts: 39,051
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2019 3:47:59 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
ethang5 wrote:

OK, Casten thinks you're a racist moron and she is not your friend. So how about dsjpk5? Is he on your friends list?

Let's see what he said to you.

dsjpk5 Your wouldn't know the truth if it slapped you in the face. Your comments are disgusting so I deleted them.

Wow. Seems like dsjpk5 isn't your friend either though he's on your friends list. No one on your friends list is here anymore. Do you have any friends that are still here?

If the people on your friends list all think you're a racist moron, maybe that list isn't what you think it is, huh loser?

Dsjpk5 is a Catholic. He is a very troubled Catholic and even has problems with what his Pope says.

Even the Pope declared the cross was a failure of God.

Pope Francis said during his whirlwind U.S. tour. "And if at times OUR EFFORTS AND WORKS SEEM TO FAIL AND PRODUCE NO FRUIT, we need to REMEMBER that WE ARE FOLLOWERS OF JESUS ... and His LIFE, humanly speaking, ENDED IN FAILURE, THE FAILURE OF THE CROSS ."

When you don"t understand something, when desperation hits you then look at the CROSS. THAT IS THE GREAT FAILURE OF GOD, THAT IS THE DESTRUCTION OF GOD, AND IT'S A CHALLENGE TO OUR FAITH.

The reason members are leaving DDO is because it is difficult to post here and the security restrictions are very limiting.
But DDO has more pictures of African shitholes and profiles of self loathing Blacks than any other forum.
Christians are reintroduced to the curse of Ham which resulted in the black skin and negroid appearance that are African traits. That negroids are still with us makes the Bible just as relevant today as when the curse was first articulated in scriptures.
You are proof God intended the curse to be acted on and Christians did by turning Africans into slaves.

You own confession confirmed slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang is the perfect example of Africans following a slave religion.

1 Ethang5 wrote: I am a proud slave of His Royal Highness, King Jesus Christ.
Ethang is a proud slave.

2 Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.

3 Ethang said: Say it again, I want to lift His name so high, The world is blinded by His shine.
Ethang wants Jesus to shine his light on the black negroid slaves like him.

4 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.
And Ethang runs Bibles as a full time slave for free.

5 Ethang5 said: Of course. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries.
Wow, Ethang worked for free as a full time slave.
This is why there is no Indian slavery. Indians would never work for free. That would be slavery! Or more accurately African slavery.

6 Ethang said: An indian dalit would know. The vile caste system never let's you out.
After you said: No sir. Hinduism has a sick caste system. India has outlawed it.
So the caste system has been outlawed in India. Sounds like another Indian success.

7 Ethang5 said: Right. I didn't sleep, I didn't shop, I didn't fly, Because I didn't mention those things. Can the class say idiot? I thought it could.
Slaves don't have any rights. Full time slaves like Ethang have even less rights.

8 Ethang said: Except shithole indians themselves. That's why India couldn't export them.
Which is why there were no Indian slavery. But Africans were exported to many parts of the world as slaves. Ethang should read African slavery under Arabs, America and Christian countries.

9 Ethang said: They didn't learn much in 14 centuries of slavery did they? Low IQ morons.
Ethang lives in Ghana Africa which was the centre of the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade.
Ghana Africa exported 20 million African slaves throughout the world. Ironic comment from Ethang.

10 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Not only is slavery still practiced in Africa. You can buy a African slave for $400 in Libya. And Ethang confessed he is a full time slave. See point 1 and 2.

Ethang5: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang said: Ok shithole. Trump never insulted India. But your shithole country is sure mad about something.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.
But is that enough. Look how Black women are dealing with the Black epidemic. They are having abortions!

Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks and Non-Blacks

Blacks have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

Read you own disparaging comments about your country and people.
Ethang5: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang said: Ok shithole. Trump never insulted India. But your shithole country is sure mad about something.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: Long ago, I had a night job where I worked with this guy much like Im-Em here. He told me that reality was whatever he believed.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums, I understand your trepidation. But I don't think you have too much to worry about. The overwhelming majority of posters here would not want you banned or censured.

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha. They have to work ALL DAY. Do you believe they are working only when hunting or gathering food? Do you think they have running water? Or electricity? They sleep often during the day because it is hot and they must work for everything. There are no stores, Only rudimentary tools. Please. Working only 15 hours a week would kill them, As evidenced by their dwindling tribe.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes. I will show you people who will infect you with their joy. Yet they aren't all Pollyannas. Some are cynics who have simply decided not to allow their environment to define them.

Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in. Is it wrong that I warn visitors to my home about it? If a visitor ignores my warning, Can he claim because I installed it, I'm responsible for his injury after having not believed my warning?

Ethang5 wrote: This is like when whites tell blacks, Why are you always on about racism? A black person's ethnicity is obvious.

But you covered your ugly face!! Duh!!
ethang5
Posts: 23,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2019 4:10:19 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

OK, Casten thinks you're a racist moron and she is not your friend. So how about dsjpk5? Is he on your friends list?

Let's see what he said to you.

dsjpk5 Your wouldn't know the truth if it slapped you in the face. Your comments are disgusting so I deleted them.

Wow. Seems like dsjpk5 isn't your friend either though he's on your friends list. No one on your friends list is here anymore. Do you have any friends that are still here?

If the people on your friends list all think you're a racist moron, Maybe that list isn't what you think it is, Huh loser?

Dsjpk5 is a Catholic. He is a very troubled Catholic and even has problems with what his Pope says.

So what? You said your friends were in your friends list. Dsjpk5 is on your friends list yet Dsjpk5 isn't your friend. Did you lie to seem to have friends?

Even the Pope declared the cross was a failure of God.

Did he declare you had no friends too? Lol.

The reason members are leaving DDO is because it is difficult to post here and the security restrictions are very limiting.

No. They are tired of your stupid repetitive off topic posts in every thread you clueless idiot.

But DDO has more pictures of African shitholes and profiles of self loathing Blacks than any other forum.

And yet you're on DDO. Maybe you get your rocks off on pictures of blacks? You post them a lot.

Christians are reintroduced. . . .

YANK! No slummutt. Don't jump to some off topic nonsense. You brought up the friend issue. Why are you now trying to run away?

Where are these friends you have?

How about Terran01? Want to read what he said about you?

India was eventually overrun by immigrant parasites. Hari is almost certainly such a parasite himself, A non-White from a sh*t hole who migrated into someone else's White ciivlisation.
But his own people aren't much better off, And are in fact worse in some ways as I have shown. He is living in a White country speaking a White language while his own country is a sh*t hole.

His country was rebuilt from the ashes not by Indians but by Whites, And Whites still give India insane amounts of international aid today, Which was reduced in 2015 because they only waste it. Whites gave back control of India to present day Indians, And they quickly turned it into one of the most backward, Corrupt and filthy places on the planet. When modern day Indians took control of India, They openly admitted they had no idea how to look after themselves, After a long history of being invaded and subjugated by Asians then Muslims.
He is wrong about Indians. He is a hypocrite. But the things he is criticising Blacks on isn't where his hypocrisy lies.

Indians are certainly not superior in any way. While Islam has the lowest IQ of all religions, Hinduism (which accounts for almost every Indian and only Indians) is only 1 IQ point higher than Islam at a low 82. Indians have a very low average IQ, And everything they ever had was given to them by White people. Indian contributions to the world include pooping in the street, The stench of rotten curry and phone call scammers.

Asians are superior in some ways. Blacks are superior in some ways. Whites are superior in almost every way. Indians are superior only in the art of street pooping.


Yet another one calling you sleazeball Hindu hari. Could it be no one on your friends list is really your friend? And you were saying TS had no friends?

You're dying to talk about blacks again eh? Nah moron, We're going through your friends list. You offered it, Right?
ethang5
Posts: 23,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2019 5:41:26 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

OK, Casten thinks you're a racist moron and she is not your friend. So how about dsjpk5? Is he on your friends list?

Let's see what he said to you.

dsjpk5 Your wouldn't know the truth if it slapped you in the face. Your comments are disgusting so I deleted them.

Wow. Seems like dsjpk5 isn't your friend either though he's on your friends list. No one on your friends list is here anymore. Do you have any friends that are still here?

If the people on your friends list all think you're a racist moron, Maybe that list isn't what you think it is, Huh loser?

Dsjpk5 is a Catholic. He is a very troubled Catholic and even has problems with what his Pope says.

So what? You said your friends were in your friends list. Dsjpk5 is on your friends list yet Dsjpk5 isn't your friend. Did you lie to seem to have friends?

Even the Pope declared the cross was a failure of God.

Did he declare you had no friends too? Lol.

The reason members are leaving DDO is because it is difficult to post here and the security restrictions are very limiting.

No. They are tired of your stupid repetitive off topic posts in every thread you clueless idiot.

But DDO has more pictures of African shitholes and profiles of self loathing Blacks than any other forum.

And yet you're on DDO. Maybe you get your rocks off on pictures of blacks? You post them a lot.

Christians are reintroduced. . . .

YANK! No slummutt. Don't jump to some off topic nonsense. You brought up the friend issue. Why are you now trying to run away?

Where are these friends you have?

How about Terran01? Want to read what he said about you?

Terran01 is not on my friends list.

Does it matter? On or off your list, They all think you're a shithole. If none of the people on your friends list are your friends, Why use the list?

More proof you are a desperate lying low IQ negroid.

You said your "friends" were on your friends list. That was a desperate lie. None of them are your friends. Who's the pitiful lying low IQ negroid? You are.

India was eventually overrun by immigrant parasites. Hari is almost certainly such a parasite himself, A non-White from a sh*t hole who migrated into someone else's White ciivlisation.
But his own people aren't much better off, And are in fact worse in some ways as I have shown. He is living in a White country speaking a White language while his own country is a sh*t hole.

His country was rebuilt from the ashes not by Indians but by Whites, And Whites still give India insane amounts of international aid today, Which was reduced in 2015 because they only waste it. Whites gave back control of India to present day Indians, And they quickly turned it into one of the most backward, Corrupt and filthy places on the planet. When modern day Indians took control of India, They openly admitted they had no idea how to look after themselves, After a long history of being invaded and subjugated by Asians then Muslims.

He is wrong about Indians. He is a hypocrite. But the things he is criticising Blacks on isn't where his hypocrisy lies.

Indians are certainly not superior in any way. While Islam has the lowest IQ of all religions, Hinduism (which accounts for almost every Indian and only Indians) is only 1 IQ point higher than Islam at a low 82. Indians have a very low average IQ, And everything they ever had was given to them by White people. Indian contributions to the world include pooping in the street, The stench of rotten curry and phone call scammers.

Asians are superior in some ways. Blacks are superior in some ways. Whites are superior in almost every way. Indians are superior only in the art of street pooping.


Yet another one calling you sleazeball Hindu hari. Could it be no one on your friends list is really your friend? And you were saying TS had no friends?

Bet you're dying to talk about blacks again eh? Nah moron, We're going through your friends list. You offered it, Right?

Now look at Indias great achievements.

Why? Stay on topic you idiot. You brought up the friends issue. You told us your friends were in your friends list. Why should we abandon the thread topic to look at India? Make your own thread, Don't spam this one because you're ashamed.

You said your friends list had various people on it, Including catholics. But when we posted the Catholic on your friends list calling you a moron, Your excuse was that he was a Catholic!

Yeah doofus. You told us he was. So what? He still thinks you're a shithole. So saying he is a catholic is not an excuse.

How about Yassine? She said,

That's retarded to the extreme.
That is even more retarded.

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.

- You should add 'ignorant' to that as well.

Ouch. No wonder you want to change the topic.

Where are your friends Hindu hari? Did you lie because you have no friends?

What a sad moron.
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,591
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2019 9:35:46 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Hari,

you have no friends. If you did, Then they would come and post something - saying "I am Hari's friend". But so far - no comers - the only logical conclusion - you have no friends.

Poor Hari, This does not mean you have to beat yourself up. There is still hope for you. You can repent of your foul mouthed racism and turn to Jesus. And give up your disgusting and repugnant past. The world really could be your oyster.
Harikrish
Posts: 39,051
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2019 10:01:26 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Tradesecret wrote:
Hari,

you have no friends. If you did, Then they would come and post something - saying "I am Hari's friend". But so far - no comers - the only logical conclusion - you have no friends.

Poor Hari, This does not mean you have to beat yourself up. There is still hope for you. You can repent of your foul mouthed racism and turn to Jesus. And give up your disgusting and repugnant past. The world really could be your oyster.

The friends list on DDO is built when members send requests to each other to befriend them. I have over 60 friends on DDO. You according to your friends list in your profile shows RationalMa as the only friend you made on DDO. But when you try to check who RationalMa is, His account has been closed or suspended.
You have under 300 posts on DDO. That simply shows you are slow in speech and wit.
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,591
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2019 3:11:43 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
The friends list on DDO is built when members send requests to each other to befriend them. I have over 60 friends on DDO. You according to your friends list in your profile shows RationalMa as the only friend you made on DDO. But when you try to check who RationalMa is, His account has been closed or suspended.
You have under 300 posts on DDO. That simply shows you are slow in speech and wit.


Ok, You have lots of people listed on your friends list and I have one. I am going to start a new post and let us see how many people respond? Let us see who considers you a friend and who considers me a friend. For the record, I don't care particularly - save and except that seem to have very high opinion of yourself and I reject your view that you are sane.

As for posts - who cares? I would not trade all of your posts for mine. Why? Because I like sense and truth.
Harikrish
Posts: 39,051
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2019 3:40:33 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Tradesecret wrote:
The friends list on DDO is built when members send requests to each other to befriend them. I have over 60 friends on DDO. You according to your friends list in your profile shows RationalMa as the only friend you made on DDO. But when you try to check who RationalMa is, His account has been closed or suspended.
You have under 300 posts on DDO. That simply shows you are slow in speech and wit.


Ok, You have lots of people listed on your friends list and I have one. I am going to start a new post and let us see how many people respond? Let us see who considers you a friend and who considers me a friend. For the record, I don't care particularly - save and except that seem to have very high opinion of yourself and I reject your view that you are sane.

As for posts - who cares? I would not trade all of your posts for mine. Why? Because I like sense and truth.

Why don't you look at some of my past posts that broke all DDO records. Many were shamed into leaving after they were exposed for hypocrisy and misguided beliefs.

We welcome your participation.
ethang5
Posts: 23,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2019 3:33:29 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Harikrish wrote:
Tradesecret wrote:
The friends list on DDO is built when members send requests to each other to befriend them. I have over 60 friends on DDO. You according to your friends list in your profile shows RationalMa as the only friend you made on DDO. But when you try to check who RationalMa is, His account has been closed or suspended.
You have under 300 posts on DDO. That simply shows you are slow in speech and wit.


Ok, You have lots of people listed on your friends list and I have one. I am going to start a new post and let us see how many people respond? Let us see who considers you a friend and who considers me a friend. For the record, I don't care particularly - save and except that seem to have very high opinion of yourself and I reject your view that you are sane.

As for posts - who cares? I would not trade all of your posts for mine. Why? Because I like sense and truth.

Many were shamed into leaving after they were exposed for hypocrisy and misguided beliefs.

We welcome your participation.

I guess the racist moron wants to switch now from the topic of having no friends to breaking records. And in a thread about his lack of friends, The moron admits many left the board due to his filthy character. Can the class say idiot?

We asked you where were your friends.
You said they were in your friends list.
We checked your friends list. You have no friends there.

Why don't you look at some of my past posts that broke all DDO records.

Breaking records by spamming your own threads is stupid, And has nothing to do with how many friends you have. Most people posting to you call you an ignorant idiot.
ethang5
Posts: 23,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2019 8:38:56 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
Tradesecret wrote:

I have over 60 friends on DDO.

This was when he didn't know we'd check.

You according to your friends list in your profile shows RationalMa as the only friend you made on DDO.

One more than you've made, Loser.

You have under 300 posts on DDO. That simply shows you are slow in speech and wit.

You like comparing things moron, Lets compare having 1 friend to having zero friends and lying about it. How is that comparison?

Many were shamed into leaving after they were exposed for hypocrisy and misguided beliefs.

They were just disgusted at you, You obtuse imbecile. Many of them refused to go to a new site if you would be there. Many of them said so. I was there.

We asked you where were your friends.
You said they were in your friends list.
We checked your friends list. You have no friends there.

Why don't you look at some of my past posts that broke all DDO records.

Breaking records by spamming your own threads is stupid, And has nothing to do with how many friends you have. Most people posting to you call you an ignorant idiot.

The people of Ghana speak out about their incompetent military.

Lol. No people are speaking out. It's just you, Ashamed that you have no friends, Trying to change the topic.

Shall we go on? How about Janesix? She's on your friends list moron. What did she say about you?

So basically another free ride for trolls like dee, hari, And bully.

No thanks.

It's sad to see ddo go. I will miss you and others like Etrnl, Secmerlin, Casten, Keith, Santhony, Outplayz, And a few others.

bully, Wilows, Goldtop, hari, Gog, Can fck off

Oops! Another person on your friends list calling you a shithole troll. Does anybody like you loser? They all think you are an ignorant racist troll. And these are the people you say are your friends.

No one likes you because your character is that of a roach. You are vile.

You had to lie and pretend you had friends. And you're so stupid, You will go right on doing what causes you to have no friends. You're stuck.

You spam and destroy everyone's thread, Posting the same stupidity over and over everywhere. Why would anyone like you?

You may try to say you don't care, But we know you do care, Because you tried to pretend that people liked you. You tried to fake having friends.

Just as you fake being a spiritual leader, Or being a scholar. A fake and a fraud is what you are. And I laugh at you as you are stuck into posting the same stupidity you've been spaming for 2 years!

. . . The things that Hari is posting are pretty ridiculous. . .
-Airmax, #1 on your friends list.
ethang5
Posts: 23,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2019 8:07:14 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
Tradesecret wrote:

I have over 60 friends on DDO.

This was when he didn't know we'd check.

You according to your friends list in your profile shows RationalMa as the only friend you made on DDO.

One more than you've made, Loser.

You have under 300 posts on DDO. That simply shows you are slow in speech and wit.

You like comparing things moron, Lets compare having 1 friend to having zero friends and lying about it. How is that comparison?

Many were shamed into leaving after they were exposed for hypocrisy and misguided beliefs.

They were just disgusted at you, You obtuse imbecile. Many of them refused to go to a new site if you would be there. Many of them said so. I was there.

We asked you where were your friends.
You said they were in your friends list.
We checked your friends list. You have no friends there.

Why don't you look at some of my past posts that broke all DDO records.

Breaking records by spamming your own threads is stupid, And has nothing to do with how many friends you have. Most people posting to you call you an ignorant idiot.

The people of Ghana speak out about their incompetent military.

Lol. No people are speaking out. It's just you, Ashamed that you have no friends, Trying to change the topic.

Shall we go on? How about Janesix? She's on your friends list moron. What did she say about you?

So basically another free ride for trolls like dee, hari, And bully.

No thanks.

It's sad to see ddo go. I will miss you and others like Etrnl, Secmerlin, Casten, Keith, Santhony, Outplayz, And a few others.

bully, Wilows, Goldtop, hari, Gog, Can fck off

Oops! Another person on your friends list calling you a shithole troll. Does anybody like you loser? They all think you are an ignorant racist troll. And these are the people you say are your friends.

No one likes you because your character is that of a roach. You are vile.

You had to lie and pretend you had friends. And you're so stupid, You will go right on doing what causes you to have no friends. You're stuck.

You spam and destroy everyone's thread, Posting the same stupidity over and over everywhere. Why would anyone like you?

You may try to say you don't care, But we know you do care, Because you tried to pretend that people liked you. You tried to fake having friends.

Just as you fake being a spiritual leader, Or being a scholar. A fake and a fraud is what you are. And I laugh at you as you are stuck into posting the same stupidity you've been spaming for 2 years!

. . . The things that Hari is posting are pretty ridiculous. . .
-Airmax, #1 on your friends list.

The members friends list are open to public.

If it wasn't, You would have been successful in your lie that they were your friends.

Airmax is on my friends list so are other moderators.

We know. Airmax said your posts were ridiculous, And that your were a troll.

Why are you so jealous of everyone on DDO, Ethang?

Lol. I'm jealous that you have no friends? Think you ignorant mutt. Why do you think everyone hates you? Why do you have no friends? Think.

Stop being a hater Ethang. Take some advice to deal with your jealousy and low self esteem.

If I take friendship advice from you moron, I'd have no friends either.

I bet your real life is just as devoid of friends as your online life is. You are just as disgusting in real life as you are online. So you have this fantasy life online. But you can't escape yourself.

Everyone meeting you is repulsed by your filthiness. But you are too stupid to change. So you stumble on, Deluding yourself, Frustrated and lonely.

We laugh at you, Because you deserve no friends.
ethang5
Posts: 23,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2019 6:20:07 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

The people of Ghana speak out about their incompetent military.

Lol. No people are speaking out. It's just you, Ashamed that you have no friends, Trying to change the topic.

Shall we go on? How about Janesix? She's on your friends list moron. What did she say about you?

So basically another free ride for trolls like dee, hari, And bully.

No thanks.

It's sad to see ddo go. I will miss you and others like Etrnl, Secmerlin, Casten, Keith, Santhony, Outplayz, And a few others.

bully, Wilows, Goldtop, hari, Gog, Can fck off

Oops! Another person on your friends list calling you a shithole troll. Does anybody like you loser? They all think you are an ignorant racist troll. And these are the people you say are your friends.

No one likes you because your character is that of a roach. You are vile.

You had to lie and pretend you had friends. And you're so stupid, You will go right on doing what causes you to have no friends. You're stuck.

You spam and destroy everyone's thread, Posting the same stupidity over and over everywhere. Why would anyone like you?

You may try to say you don't care, But we know you do care, Because you tried to pretend that people liked you. You tried to fake having friends.

Just as you fake being a spiritual leader, Or being a scholar. A fake and a fraud is what you are. And I laugh at you as you are stuck into posting the same stupidity you've been spaming for 2 years!

. . . The things that Hari is posting are pretty ridiculous. . .
-Airmax, #1 on your friends list.

The members friends list are open to public.

If it wasn't, You would have been successful in your lie that they were your friends.

Airmax is on my friends list so are other moderators.

We know. Airmax said your posts were ridiculous, And that your were a troll.

Why are you so jealous of everyone on DDO, Ethang?

Lol. I'm jealous that you have no friends? Think you ignorant slummutt. Why do you think everyone hates you? Why do you have no friends? Think.

The moron didn't want to think of that.

Stop being a hater Ethang. Take some advice to deal with your jealousy and low self esteem.

If I take friendship advice from you moron, I'd have no friends either. The racist tells someone not to hate as he spews hate himself. Where are your friends hari?

I bet your real life is just as devoid of friends as your online life is. You are just as disgusting in real life as you are online. So you have this fantasy life online. But you can't escape yourself.

Everyone meeting you is repulsed by your filthiness. But you are too stupid to change. So you stumble on, Deluding yourself, Frustrated and lonely.

We laugh at you, Because you deserve no friends.

We feel bad for you. . .

We who? You have no friends. Everyone knows your spam is lies. The only one feeling bad is you. Only you.

And I have friends Punjab, Because I'm not a maggot. I can go to living sites.
ethang5
Posts: 23,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2019 12:50:25 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
You have been dismissed for repeatedly spamming the same stupidity to every thread.

In the main time, Fix your toxic character so you can have somebody, Anybody, Want to be your friend.
Harikrish
Posts: 39,051
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2019 4:22:57 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
ethang5 wrote:
You have been dismissed for repeatedly spamming the same stupidity to every thread.

In the main time, Fix your toxic character so you can have somebody, Anybody, Want to be your friend.

Harikrish has more friends than you. Check his friends list.

I have confirmed through research the curse of Ham not only justified African slavery, It was designed to control the Black epidemic.
Christians should be concerned the Black epidemic is growing as a consequence of the abolition of African slavery, Evidence the curse of Ham continues today. Black women care which is why most Black women abort their negroid babies to control the cursed Black epidemic.
You should care because you are a black negroid slave living in Ghana Africa. That is the evidence the curse of Ham that Harikrish speaks of is Biblical. Why are you attacking the messenger?

Evidence for the curse of Ham.

Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks and Non-Blacks

Blacks have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

Blacks have the lowest IQ in the world (ignoring the equally disgusting and black-skinned Australian aborigines for convenience"s sake). The Bushmen clock in at around 50 IQ, The average Bantu achieves the mentally retarded level of 70 IQ, And the highly cultivated, Well fed, Well cared for, Partially White African-Americans reach 85 IQ. IQ has an enormous impact on lifestyle, Achievement, And behavior. IQ correlates to poverty, Crime, Mortality, And broken homes on one side " and education, Wealth, Human accomplishment, Long life and stable homes on the other. According to IQ and the Wealth of Nations, A country must have a minimum average IQ of 90 to run a technological civilization. It is not a far cry to say it is IQ that makes humans better than the animals, And it is IQ that makes some humans better than other humans.

The curse of Ham was clearly pointing to African slavery.
Genesis 9:25 The lowest of slaves will he be to his brothers. "

From African slaves to African shitholes.

https://i. Ytimg. Com/vi/RfIcDEI1jWU/hqdefault. Jpg
http://www. Brh. Org. Uk/site/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/slavedealer. Jpg
http://4. Bp. Blogspot. Com/-nWfci5zYfTo/T5dLf3aoxVI/AAAAAAAAK7w/S96vcRUimYs/s640/slave+punishment2. Jpg
http://africanah. Org/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/FabriceMarrons2014c. Jpg
http://www. Anotherafrica. Net/wp/wp-content/gallery/fabrice-monteiro-marron/aa_fabricemonteiromarron_03. Jpg

Ethang is a black negroid slave by his own confession.
Ethang5: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.

Ethang is the perfect example of Africans following a slave religion.

1 Ethang5 wrote: I am a proud slave of His Royal Highness, King Jesus Christ.
Ethang is a proud slave.

2 Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.

3 Ethang said: Say it again, I want to lift His name so high, The world is blinded by His shine.
Ethang wants Jesus to shine his light on the black negroid slaves like him.

4 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.
And Ethang runs Bibles as a full time slave for free.

5 Ethang5 said: Of course. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries.
Wow, Ethang worked for free as a full time slave.
This is why there is no Indian slavery. Indians would never work for free. That would be slavery! Or more accurately African slavery.

6 Ethang said: An indian dalit would know. The vile caste system never let's you out.
After you said: No sir. Hinduism has a sick caste system. India has outlawed it.
So the caste system has been outlawed in India. Sounds like another Indian success.

7 Ethang5 said: Right. I didn't sleep, I didn't shop, I didn't fly, Because I didn't mention those things. Can the class say idiot? I thought it could.
Slaves don't have any rights. Full time slaves like Ethang have even less rights.

8 Ethang said: Except shithole indians themselves. That's why India couldn't export them.
Which is why there were no Indian slavery. But Africans were exported to many parts of the world as slaves. Ethang should read African slavery under Arabs, America and Christian countries.

9 Ethang said: They didn't learn much in 14 centuries of slavery did they? Low IQ morons.
Ethang lives in Ghana Africa which was the centre of the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade.
Ghana Africa exported 20 million African slaves throughout the world. Ironic comment from Ethang.

10 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Not only is slavery still practiced in Africa. You can buy a African slave for $400 in Libya. And Ethang confessed he is a full time slave. See point 1 and 2.

According to African Pastor Ray Hagin Black's are following a slave religion.

Ray Hagin breaking the last bonds of slavery.
https://youtu. Be/lR5CTrkokes

When did you stop being a slave.
https://youtu. Be/p6k5JxYFpbY

What is Christianity?
https://youtu. Be/oWjmbEglYk4
Harikrish
Posts: 39,051
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2019 4:17:52 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
You have been exposed.

You are a black negroid delivery mule by your own confession.

Ethang5: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang said: Ok shithole. Trump never insulted India. But your shithole country is sure mad about something.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "

Ethang5: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang said: Ok shithole. Trump never insulted India. But your shithole country is sure mad about something.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: Long ago, I had a night job where I worked with this guy much like Im-Em here. He told me that reality was whatever he believed.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums, I understand your trepidation. But I don't think you have too much to worry about. The overwhelming majority of posters here would not want you banned or censured.

Ethang5: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha. They have to work ALL DAY. Do you believe they are working only when hunting or gathering food? Do you think they have running water? Or electricity? They sleep often during the day because it is hot and they must work for everything. There are no stores, Only rudimentary tools. Please. Working only 15 hours a week would kill them, As evidenced by their dwindling tribe.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes. I will show you people who will infect you with their joy. Yet they aren't all Pollyannas. Some are cynics who have simply decided not to allow their environment to define them.

Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in. Is it wrong that I warn visitors to my home about it? If a visitor ignores my warning, Can he claim because I installed it, I'm responsible for his injury after having not believed my warning?

Ethang5 wrote: This is like when whites tell blacks, Why are you always on about racism? A black person's ethnicity is obvious.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.

For all the problems besetting your shithole country. Poverty, Hunger, AIDS, Black negroid shithole.
Here is how you deal with their desperate needs.
You said: We work with organizations and churches. They contact us with their needs, (Poverty, Hunger, AIDS, Black negroid shithole). We supply the bibles.
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,591
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2019 11:59:06 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Hindu Hari,

I notice once again that you have no friends. Does that make you sad? And ashamed?

It must be total humiliation. Not one person has come forward to offer their friendship.

Would you like me to be your friend?
Harikrish
Posts: 39,051
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2019 1:50:53 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Tradesecret wrote:
Hindu Hari,

I notice once again that you have no friends. Does that make you sad? And ashamed?

It must be total humiliation. Not one person has come forward to offer their friendship.

Would you like me to be your friend?

I am here to gather material for my research. That is why I am looking for proud Africans to shame. You can read about my research under.
1. Christianity's role in African slavery.
2. If Africans are subhuman, Is God to blame?
3. Why are there no African achievements.
4. Evidence for the curse of Ham.

Read compliments in recognition of Harikrish's scholarship.

RuvDraba wrote:
2015
In a recent shock announcement in the Nominations thread our beloved colleague, The sensitive, Compassionate and humble Harikrish revealed:

Harikrish wrote:
2015
Even if I was nominated I would have to decline because I don't fit in any of the categories listed. What is missing is 6. Most spiritual member.
As a Vedantist raised in the Vedantic tradition and trained in the reading of esoteric scriptures, Christian Theology and Islamic fundamentalism. My spiritual aura alone would blind my detractors.

Since spirituality is a concern to many members in the Religion thread, I would like to cordially invite our Most Spiritual Member to explain it to us. In particular:

RuvDraba compliments Harikrish: I don't know, Hari. For me, The most interesting aspect of your posts isn't your theology, But the mind that writes the posts. I confess that when I read your posts, I spend more time thinking about you than I do your arguments.

RuvDraba compliments Harikrish: Hari, I want to confirm I'd read your post and acknowledge that it was on-topic and one of the most constructive and thoughtful posts I've read from you in Religion. I thank you for that contribution.

RuvDraba compliments Harikrish: Hari, That's two posts you've made that not only don't offend me, They're interesting and thoughtful. My thanks for them both. :)

RuvDraba compliments Harikrish: Hari, Thank you again for this post. It's thoughtful and well-researched, And I've been looking forward to responding to it.

Anon compliments Harikrish: The approach of Harikrish and Willows has worked well for me. I am glad Hari got rid of all the milk toast and lukewarm Christians who love to agree with each other rather than know the truth. Praise Yahweh for working through Hari.

I have 60 friends in my friends list.

If we go by that, It would be you who needs to make friends. One of your friends left or got banned and the other is Ethang a black negroid low IQ African slave who has been a delivery mule for over 15 years delivering bibles. No one in Ghana bothered to tell him Bibles are available free online.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2019 2:25:24 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Tradesecret, Although I respect you as a person, And you have a good mind to reason, Making friends on an Internet discussion board is a really, Really, Really stupid idea. Friends are people we know in person, And not character actors made up by posters who come to discuss ideas.

Yahweh did us all a favor by using black grace power through Hari's faith so Christ could reveal His white grace to occult Israel and spit out the lukewarm Christians who came in here to make friends and agree with each other with false Christian religious ideas such as the words atonement and testament.

Hari is playing both sides, And it worked to glorify Yahweh, Not Hari, To cleanse the board of lukewarm Christians that only want to smile with the phony faces and agree with each other. Yahweh is controlling every thing.

The more the truth is attacked, The more Yahweh will be glorified. Hari will never tell what he REALLY believes, For his unusual way to teach the truth is by getting the mind thinking, To wake up Christians that are in a trance by slapping them. Look what Yahweh did after he came in here. God removed the Christians because the passion of the occult and atheists scared them away.

I get it now. Yahweh did it, Not Hari, Or anyone else. Hari was just following His instincts, Which were correct. Our last four months could not have been this way with a bunch "angel" Christians hovering over the board. The message needed to be sent to the occult that is Israel who is predestinated to be gods and goddesses and not ascended masters. Therefore, Christ has sent the message to glorify Himself and not to glorify me or Hari or anyone else.
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,591
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2019 6:50:14 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Hari,

you are a fraud. You have no friends and you speak nonsense. You don't have the qualifications of a mosquito.

No one really takes notice of you. I don't. In fact I rarely read more than a line or two of your ravings.

You refer to old dates and times - and seriously, Use Willow as a support. He dislikes you more than I do. I find it amusing that you wish to utilise him.
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,591
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2019 7:03:51 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Tradesecret, Although I respect you as a person, And you have a good mind to reason, Making friends on an Internet discussion board is a really, Really, Really stupid idea. Friends are people we know in person, And not character actors made up by posters who come to discuss ideas.

Really? Do you really think I am trying to make friends on this board? Surely you in your enlightened understanding - understand sarcasm? Perhaps not.

Yahweh did us all a favor by using black grace power through Hari's faith so Christ could reveal His white grace to occult Israel and spit out the lukewarm Christians who came in here to make friends and agree with each other with false Christian religious ideas such as the words atonement and testament.

You worship a different God to the God of the bible. Hari has no clue what he is doing. He is a racist and for you to condone anything that he does or says is well - pretty scary. If you want any credibility then you ought to resist such an urge.

Hari is playing both sides, And it worked to glorify Yahweh, Not Hari, To cleanse the board of lukewarm Christians that only want to smile with the phony faces and agree with each other. Yahweh is controlling every thing.

Hari is a fool. Not one of his words have ever brought glory to the God of the Bible. Not one. What is a lukewarm Christians except - one who is prepared to compromise. Hari is not even a Christian. And to be perfectly honest, I don't think you are either.

The more the truth is attacked, The more Yahweh will be glorified. Hari will never tell what he REALLY believes, For his unusual way to teach the truth is by getting the mind thinking, To wake up Christians that are in a trance by slapping them. Look what Yahweh did after he came in here. God removed the Christians because the passion of the occult and atheists scared them away.


While I agree that when the truth is attacked, The more God will be glorified, I don't agree that Hari is telling the truth. If you think that Hari is getting your mind going, Then you really must be asleep. That is even more scary. Hari says lots of things that can easily be refuted and has been many times. He actually puts people into a trance with the rubbish he spins.

I get it now. Yahweh did it, Not Hari, Or anyone else. Hari was just following His instincts, Which were correct. Our last four months could not have been this way with a bunch "angel" Christians hovering over the board. The message needed to be sent to the occult that is Israel who is predestinated to be gods and goddesses

If you get it now, I would be surprised. Hari may well be following his instincts - but his instincts are so distorted that only spells disaster for anyone who wishes to follow him. The past four months you have been permitted to speak because there are effectively no moderators watching and probably about 3 or 4 others who might be. There is no danger in other words of people getting brainwashed by either you or Hari, So people are willing to let you say whatever you want.
ethang5
Posts: 23,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2019 9:37:23 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:

Tradesecret, Making friends on an Internet discussion board is a really, Really, Really stupid idea.

We know, It was the idiot who started talking about others having no friends. Well, I knew no one likes the moron so I checked. TS also instinctively knew Hindi hari was noxious and reasonably doubted that anyone would claim to be Hindu hari's friend.

When we checked the friends list he was bragging about, We found as usual, That every charge hari throws out is projection. He was the one with no friends. Ashamed, He had to post comments those people made before they found out he was a fool.

Every so called "friend" on his friends list basically called him a moron troll and told him to get lost. (Some more creatively than others) Being a moron troll, He sees no option but to insist that the people calling him an absurd idiot are praising him. >>snicker<<

How many times did the mhari insult you with that stupid 43 years of mental illness? 200 times? 500 times? That was when he thought he was alone with you on the board. But now that I am exposing his filth, And TS is taking his lack of logic to task, He is sucking up to you. He is aware that he has no friends. So suddenly, The person he insulted for months, Who did not return his insults, Is his best buddy.

I will keep exposing Hindu hari's filth. His own words convict him. He has given his best shot, "Ethan is African! " and nothing has happened. So all he can do is repeat it, Because he has nothing else. He's empty.

If another racist should come on to the board, The sleaze would immediately go back to insulting you after he felt less threatened. I've known him for years, And have seen him show his fake personality many times. There is a reason why no one likes him.

He brought up the friends issue. He has no friends. It's his own stupidity burning him. If he feels hot, He can always stop being an idiot. Short of that, He gets treated like the moron racist troll he is.
Harikrish
Posts: 39,051
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2019 1:29:34 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Tradesecret wrote:
Hari,

you are a fraud. You have no friends and you speak nonsense. You don't have the qualifications of a mosquito.

No one really takes notice of you. I don't. In fact I rarely read more than a line or two of your ravings.

You refer to old dates and times - and seriously, Use Willow as a support. He dislikes you more than I do. I find it amusing that you wish to utilise him.

You must be offended I refused your friendship offer.

I am here to gather material for my research. That is why I am looking for proud Africans to shame. You can read about my research under.
1. Christianity's role in African slavery.
2. If Africans are subhuman, Is God to blame?
3. Why are there no African achievements.
4. Evidence for the curse of Ham.

Read compliments in recognition of Harikrish's scholarship.

RuvDraba wrote:
2015
In a recent shock announcement in the Nominations thread our beloved colleague, The sensitive, Compassionate and humble Harikrish revealed:

Harikrish wrote:
2015
Even if I was nominated I would have to decline because I don't fit in any of the categories listed. What is missing is 6. Most spiritual member.
As a Vedantist raised in the Vedantic tradition and trained in the reading of esoteric scriptures, Christian Theology and Islamic fundamentalism. My spiritual aura alone would blind my detractors.

Since spirituality is a concern to many members in the Religion thread, I would like to cordially invite our Most Spiritual Member to explain it to us. In particular:

RuvDraba compliments Harikrish: I don't know, Hari. For me, The most interesting aspect of your posts isn't your theology, But the mind that writes the posts. I confess that when I read your posts, I spend more time thinking about you than I do your arguments.

RuvDraba compliments Harikrish: Hari, I want to confirm I'd read your post and acknowledge that it was on-topic and one of the most constructive and thoughtful posts I've read from you in Religion. I thank you for that contribution.

RuvDraba compliments Harikrish: Hari, That's two posts you've made that not only don't offend me, They're interesting and thoughtful. My thanks for them both. :)

RuvDraba compliments Harikrish: Hari, Thank you again for this post. It's thoughtful and well-researched, And I've been looking forward to responding to it.

Anon compliments Harikrish: The approach of Harikrish and Willows has worked well for me. I am glad Hari got rid of all the milk toast and lukewarm Christians who love to agree with each other rather than know the truth. Praise Yahweh for working through Hari.

I have 60 friends in my friends list.

If we go by that, It would be you who needs to make friends. One of your friends left or got banned and the other is Ethang a black negroid low IQ African slave who has been a delivery mule for over 15 years delivering bibles. No one in Ghana bothered to tell him Bibles are available free online.
Harikrish
Posts: 39,051
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2019 1:36:22 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
ethang5 wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:

Tradesecret, Making friends on an Internet discussion board is a really, Really, Really stupid idea.

We know, It was the idiot who started talking about others having no friends. Well, I knew no one likes the moron so I checked. TS also instinctively knew Hindi hari was noxious and reasonably doubted that anyone would claim to be Hindu hari's friend.

When we checked the friends list he was bragging about, We found as usual, That every charge hari throws out is projection. He was the one with no friends. Ashamed, He had to post comments those people made before they found out he was a fool.

Every so called "friend" on his friends list basically called him a moron troll and told him to get lost. (Some more creatively than others) Being a moron troll, He sees no option but to insist that the people calling him an absurd idiot are praising him. >>snicker<<

How many times did the mhari insult you with that stupid 43 years of mental illness? 200 times? 500 times? That was when he thought he was alone with you on the board. But now that I am exposing his filth, And TS is taking his lack of logic to task, He is sucking up to you. He is aware that he has no friends. So suddenly, The person he insulted for months, Who did not return his insults, Is his best buddy.

I will keep exposing Hindu hari's filth. His own words convict him. He has given his best shot, "Ethan is African! " and nothing has happened. So all he can do is repeat it, Because he has nothing else. He's empty.

If another racist should come on to the board, The sleaze would immediately go back to insulting you after he felt less threatened. I've known him for years, And have seen him show his fake personality many times. There is a reason why no one likes him.

He brought up the friends issue. He has no friends. It's his own stupidity burning him. If he feels hot, He can always stop being an idiot. Short of that, He gets treated like the moron racist troll he is.

I noticed you don't have any friends complimenting you. You don't even serve any purpose here. Who needs a black low IQ negroid bible delivery mule when bibles are available for free online. Lol!

I am here to gather material for my research. That is why I am looking for proud Africans to shame. You can read about my research under.
1. Christianity's role in African slavery.
2. If Africans are subhuman, Is God to blame?
3. Why are there no African achievements.
4. Evidence for the curse of Ham.

Read compliments in recognition of Harikrish's scholarship.

RuvDraba wrote:
2015
In a recent shock announcement in the Nominations thread our beloved colleague, The sensitive, Compassionate and humble Harikrish revealed:

Harikrish wrote:
2015
Even if I was nominated I would have to decline because I don't fit in any of the categories listed. What is missing is 6. Most spiritual member.
As a Vedantist raised in the Vedantic tradition and trained in the reading of esoteric scriptures, Christian Theology and Islamic fundamentalism. My spiritual aura alone would blind my detractors.

Since spirituality is a concern to many members in the Religion thread, I would like to cordially invite our Most Spiritual Member to explain it to us. In particular:

RuvDraba compliments Harikrish: I don't know, Hari. For me, The most interesting aspect of your posts isn't your theology, But the mind that writes the posts. I confess that when I read your posts, I spend more time thinking about you than I do your arguments.

RuvDraba compliments Harikrish: Hari, I want to confirm I'd read your post and acknowledge that it was on-topic and one of the most constructive and thoughtful posts I've read from you in Religion. I thank you for that contribution.

RuvDraba compliments Harikrish: Hari, That's two posts you've made that not only don't offend me, They're interesting and thoughtful. My thanks for them both. :)

RuvDraba compliments Harikrish: Hari, Thank you again for this post. It's thoughtful and well-researched, And I've been looking forward to responding to it.

Anon compliments Harikrish: The approach of Harikrish and Willows has worked well for me. I am glad Hari got rid of all the milk toast and lukewarm Christians who love to agree with each other rather than know the truth. Praise Yahweh for working through Hari.

I have 60 friends in my friends list. Ethang you are not one of them because:

Who needs a black negroid low IQ African slave who has been a delivery mule for over 15 years delivering bibles. No one in Ghana bothered to tell you Bibles are available free online.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2019 3:12:48 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Tradescecret wrote:
***Really um? Do you really think I am trying to make friends on this board? Surely you in your enlightened understanding - understand sarcasm? Perhaps not.

I think the entire discussion about making friends is really stupid, But it has its own purpose.

***You worship a different God to the God of the bible.

I trust the Creator, YHWH, And not the theologians or religions.

***Hari has no clue what he is doing. He is a racist and for you to condone anything that he does or says is well - pretty scary. U

I have never praised Hari. He is just a man. I praised Yahweh. Go back and read what I wrote. Christians like yourself are ridiculously blinded by the god of death by believing in the dragon and beast system in your heart. Christians did not call themselves "Christians". They called themselves believers and Saints.

What? I forgot. You teach of a lethargic and weak Christian false god that does not number every one of our hairs on our heads. That is thousands of trillions of hairs on earth. Your god, However, Is freewill choice and the god of mortality and death. I worship the God of Life. You may claim to believe and trust the Creator, But you don't. Christians trust in the mortal god of free will choice and consequence to glorify themselves, Which leads everyone into death.

Hari's faith in His god, Who is the Creator, Produced a nuclear holocaust to cleanse the board of lukewarm Christians so Christ could speak to occult Israel about very deep ideas that Christians would NEVER believe. All praise goes to the Creator who is controlling everything and not to Hari.
ethang5
Posts: 23,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2019 3:36:58 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Philosophy101
Hari, I"m worried about you; you seem to be splitting a little. I know it"s a tough job, But maybe you should give this a rest a little and be in full health when you come back. Get some rest, You are becoming jaded.

Mental illness needs more than a little rest Phil.
ethang5
Posts: 23,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2019 3:41:33 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Philosophy101
Hari, I"m worried about you; you seem to be splitting a little. I know it"s a tough job, But maybe you should give this a rest a little and be in full health when you come back. Get some rest, You are becoming jaded.

Mental illness needs more than a little rest Phil.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.