Barbaric Hindu Scripture

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2019 9:27:03 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
http://www. Trinicenter. Com/more/India/invasionsandracism. Htm

The Sudroid blacks are repeatedly referred to as 'animals', & never treated as humans in the Hindu scriptures.

"You may breed cows and dogs in your house, ' wrote Mr. M. C. Raja. 'You may drink the urine of cows and swallow cowdung to expiate your sins, But you shall not approach an Adi Dravida"

This is the Hinduism they say values all life. Eat cow dung before you approach a black.

A Brahman should never be the guru of a Sudra. 'While the first part of a Brahman's name should indicate holiness that of a Kshatriya's power and that of a Vashya's wealth, That of a Sudra 's should indicate contempt. The Veda is never to be read in the presence of a Sudra, And for him no sacrifice is to be performed. He has no business with solemn rites.

So when our racist moron says, "Blacks were happier as slaves" he means, He was happier. He wants the slave system of Hinduism brought back.

To enforce their domination over the subjugated races, All these and especially the negroid Sudras, Were forcibly kept in illiteracy. This maintained the Brahmin state.

Sudra Blacks are not allowed to even read the Vedas, And are punished by having their tongue cut out if they do so. If they hear the Vedas, They are to have molten tin poured into their ears. The Vedas are meant to be read only by Aryans :

This is the barbaric system Hindus advocate. This is what this cro-magnon calls a religion.

"A Sudra has no right even to listen to the Veda. Recitation of or listening to this sacred book is exclusively a privilege of the Aryan Hindus. There is provision of severe punishment for a Sudra, In case he dares to enjoy this privilege. If he "overheard a recitation of the Vedas, Molten lac or tin was to be poured into his mouth; if he repeated recitation of the Vedas, His tongue should be cut; and if he remembered Vedic hymns, His body was to be torn into pieces. "

Is it any wonder the moron is so filled with hate? He comes from a primitive society, Where barbarity is the norm.

"Every act that is considered the privelege of the Brahman, Such as saying prayers, The reciting of the Veda, And offering of sacfirices to the fire, Is forbidden to him, To such a degree that when, Eg. A Sudra or a Vaisya is proved to have recited the Veda, He is accused by the Brahmans before the ruler, And the latter will order his tongue to be cut off. However, The meditation on God [ is not prohibited ]. "u

The only thing the slob brahmins allowed was what they couldn't control.

Hence, The caste system did not decrease in severity right from the Aryan invasion in 1500 BC upto the Islamic conquest ca. 1000 AD. That implies a 2500 year period during which the apartheid caste system was in operation - longer than anywhere else in the world.

25 centuries of slavery. But our barbarian is ranting about Africa's 4 centuries.

The moron is racist because his religion is racist. And it has totally messed up his brain, Making him unable to think.

Hinduism is an ignorant, Violent, And barbaric religion, Advocated by low IQ idiots who value cows over human beings.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2019 5:27:38 PM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:
http://www. Trinicenter. Com/more/India/invasionsandracism. Htm

The Sudroid blacks are repeatedly referred to as 'animals', & never treated as humans in the Hindu scriptures.

"You may breed cows and dogs in your house, ' wrote Mr. M. C. Raja. 'You may drink the urine of cows and swallow cowdung to expiate your sins, But you shall not approach an Adi Dravida"

This is the Hinduism they say values all life. Eat cow dung before you approach a black.

A Brahman should never be the guru of a Sudra. 'While the first part of a Brahman's name should indicate holiness that of a Kshatriya's power and that of a Vashya's wealth, That of a Sudra 's should indicate contempt. The Veda is never to be read in the presence of a Sudra, And for him no sacrifice is to be performed. He has no business with solemn rites.

So when our racist moron says, "Blacks were happier as slaves" he means, He was happier. He wants the slave system of Hinduism brought back.

To enforce their domination over the subjugated races, All these and especially the negroid Sudras, Were forcibly kept in illiteracy. This maintained the Brahmin state.

Sudra Blacks are not allowed to even read the Vedas, And are punished by having their tongue cut out if they do so. If they hear the Vedas, They are to have molten tin poured into their ears. The Vedas are meant to be read only by Aryans :

This is the barbaric system Hindus advocate. This is what this cro-magnon calls a religion.

"A Sudra has no right even to listen to the Veda. Recitation of or listening to this sacred book is exclusively a privilege of the Aryan Hindus. There is provision of severe punishment for a Sudra, In case he dares to enjoy this privilege. If he "overheard a recitation of the Vedas, Molten lac or tin was to be poured into his mouth; if he repeated recitation of the Vedas, His tongue should be cut; and if he remembered Vedic hymns, His body was to be torn into pieces. "

Is it any wonder the moron is so filled with hate? He comes from a primitive society, Where barbarity is the norm.

"Every act that is considered the privelege of the Brahman, Such as saying prayers, The reciting of the Veda, And offering of sacfirices to the fire, Is forbidden to him, To such a degree that when, Eg. A Sudra or a Vaisya is proved to have recited the Veda, He is accused by the Brahmans before the ruler, And the latter will order his tongue to be cut off. However, The meditation on God [ is not prohibited ]. "u

The only thing the slob brahmins allowed was what they couldn't control.

Hence, The caste system did not decrease in severity right from the Aryan invasion in 1500 BC upto the Islamic conquest ca. 1000 AD. That implies a 2500 year period during which the apartheid caste system was in operation - longer than anywhere else in the world.

25 centuries of slavery. But our barbarian is ranting about Africa's 4 centuries.

The moron is racist because his religion is racist. And it has totally messed up his brain, Making him unable to think.

Hinduism is an ignorant, Violent, And barbaric religion, Advocated by low IQ idiots who value cows over human beings.

There is nothing worse than the biblical curse of Ham that made Africans black and low IQ negroids forever.

There is being Indian. That is worse. How? Read.

"You may drink the urine of cows and swallow cowdung to expiate your sins. . . "

Eew! What a filthy religion.

You are a black negroid by your own admission.

No sir. By your admission, But you are a mentally ill retard on the net. No one cares.

You are as illiterate and barbaric as your slaver religion's scripture.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2019 6:54:29 PM
ethang5 wrote:

No sir. By your admission, But you are a mentally ill retard on the net. No one cares.

Christians care. It is their evidence the curse of Ham continues today. Black women care which is why most Black women abort their negroid babies to control the cursed Black epidemic.
You should care because you are a black negroid slave living in Ghana Africa. That is the evidence the curse of Ham that Harikrish speaks of is Biblical. Why are you attacking the messenger?

Evidence for the curse of Ham.

Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks and Non-Blacks

Blacks have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

Blacks have the lowest IQ in the world (ignoring the equally disgusting and black-skinned Australian aborigines for convenience"s sake). The Bushmen clock in at around 50 IQ, The average Bantu achieves the mentally retarded level of 70 IQ, And the highly cultivated, Well fed, Well cared for, Partially White African-Americans reach 85 IQ. IQ has an enormous impact on lifestyle, Achievement, And behavior. IQ correlates to poverty, Crime, Mortality, And broken homes on one side " and education, Wealth, Human accomplishment, Long life and stable homes on the other. According to IQ and the Wealth of Nations, A country must have a minimum average IQ of 90 to run a technological civilization. It is not a far cry to say it is IQ that makes humans better than the animals, And it is IQ that makes some humans better than other humans.

The curse of Ham was clearly pointing to African slavery.
Genesis 9:25 The lowest of slaves will he be to his brothers. "

From African slaves to African shitholes.

https://i. Ytimg. Com/vi/RfIcDEI1jWU/hqdefault. Jpg
http://www. Brh. Org. Uk/site/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/slavedealer. Jpg
http://4. Bp. Blogspot. Com/-nWfci5zYfTo/T5dLf3aoxVI/AAAAAAAAK7w/S96vcRUimYs/s640/slave+punishment2. Jpg
http://africanah. Org/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/FabriceMarrons2014c. Jpg
http://www. Anotherafrica. Net/wp/wp-content/gallery/fabrice-monteiro-marron/aa_fabricemonteiromarron_03. Jpg

Ethang is a black negroid slave by his own confession.
Ethang5: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.

Ethang is the perfect example of Africans following a slave religion.

1 Ethang5 wrote: I am a proud slave of His Royal Highness, King Jesus Christ.
Ethang is a proud slave.

2 Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.

3 Ethang said: Say it again, I want to lift His name so high, The world is blinded by His shine.
Ethang wants Jesus to shine his light on the black negroid slaves like him.

4 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.
And Ethang runs Bibles as a full time slave for free.

5 Ethang5 said: Of course. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries.
Wow, Ethang worked for free as a full time slave.
This is why there is no Indian slavery. Indians would never work for free. That would be slavery! Or more accurately African slavery.

6 Ethang said: An indian dalit would know. The vile caste system never let's you out.
After you said: No sir. Hinduism has a sick caste system. India has outlawed it.
So the caste system has been outlawed in India. Sounds like another Indian success.

7 Ethang5 said: Right. I didn't sleep, I didn't shop, I didn't fly, Because I didn't mention those things. Can the class say idiot? I thought it could.
Slaves don't have any rights. Full time slaves like Ethang have even less rights.

8 Ethang said: Except shithole indians themselves. That's why India couldn't export them.
Which is why there were no Indian slavery. But Africans were exported to many parts of the world as slaves. Ethang should read African slavery under Arabs, America and Christian countries.

9 Ethang said: They didn't learn much in 14 centuries of slavery did they? Low IQ morons.
Ethang lives in Ghana Africa which was the centre of the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade.
Ghana Africa exported 20 million African slaves throughout the world. Ironic comment from Ethang.

10 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Not only is slavery still practiced in Africa. You can buy a African slave for $400 in Libya. And Ethang confessed he is a full time slave. See point 1 and 2.

According to African Pastor Ray Hagin Black's are following a slave religion.

Ray Hagin breaking the last bonds of slavery.
https://youtu. Be/lR5CTrkokes

When did you stop being a slave.
https://youtu. Be/p6k5JxYFpbY

What is Christianity?
https://youtu. Be/oWjmbEglYk4

You are a black negroid slave living in Ghana Africa which is proof the curse of Ham is Biblical. Black women are frantically aborting their black negroid babies to control the Black Epidemic. Nothing to cheer about if you are Black or Christian. Even worse if you are both. Lol!

Only African slavery was justified in the Bible.
I wonder why?

Look in the mirror. There is your answer. Lol!

Now that you have repeatedly acknowledged you are a black negroid slave living in Ghana Africa. I will be using that as evidence of the curse of Ham in my PhD Theology Thesis.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2019 9:31:17 PM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Christians care.

No they don't. You've been spamming it for 2 years you idiot. No one's taken any notice of you. No one has picked you up or put you down.

If you were not a damned fool, You'd know by now that no one cares.

You are an idiot obsessed with race. You care. But that is why you have no friends. You are stupid.

You are as dumb as your barbaric religion. We aren't in your filthy country. Here, No one cares about your silly obsession.

I'll send you a quarter so you can buy a clue.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2019 9:41:48 PM
ethang5 wrote:

You said you are an African slave living in Ghana Africa. Read your confession below.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.

Christians care. It is their evidence the curse of Ham continues today. Black women care which is why most Black women abort their negroid babies to control the cursed Black epidemic.
You should care because you are a black negroid slave living in Ghana Africa. That is the evidence the curse of Ham that Harikrish speaks of is Biblical. Why are you attacking the messenger?

Evidence for the curse of Ham.

Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks and Non-Blacks

Blacks have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

Blacks have the lowest IQ in the world (ignoring the equally disgusting and black-skinned Australian aborigines for convenience"s sake). The Bushmen clock in at around 50 IQ, The average Bantu achieves the mentally retarded level of 70 IQ, And the highly cultivated, Well fed, Well cared for, Partially White African-Americans reach 85 IQ. IQ has an enormous impact on lifestyle, Achievement, And behavior. IQ correlates to poverty, Crime, Mortality, And broken homes on one side " and education, Wealth, Human accomplishment, Long life and stable homes on the other. According to IQ and the Wealth of Nations, A country must have a minimum average IQ of 90 to run a technological civilization. It is not a far cry to say it is IQ that makes humans better than the animals, And it is IQ that makes some humans better than other humans.

https://i. Ytimg. Com/vi/RfIcDEI1jWU/hqdefault. Jpg
http://www. Brh. Org. Uk/site/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/slavedealer. Jpg
http://4. Bp. Blogspot. Com/-nWfci5zYfTo/T5dLf3aoxVI/AAAAAAAAK7w/S96vcRUimYs/s640/slave+punishment2. Jpg
http://africanah. Org/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/FabriceMarrons2014c. Jpg
http://www. Anotherafrica. Net/wp/wp-content/gallery/fabrice-monteiro-marron/aa_fabricemonteiromarron_03. Jpg

Ethang is a black negroid slave by his own confession.

Ethang is the perfect example of Africans following a slave religion.

1 Ethang5 wrote: I am a proud slave of His Royal Highness, King Jesus Christ.
Ethang is a proud slave.

2 Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.

3 Ethang said: Say it again, I want to lift His name so high, The world is blinded by His shine.
Ethang wants Jesus to shine his light on the black negroid slaves like him.

4 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.
And Ethang runs Bibles as a full time slave for free.

5 Ethang5 said: Of course. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries.
Wow, Ethang worked for free as a full time slave.
This is why there is no Indian slavery. Indians would never work for free. That would be slavery! Or more accurately African slavery.

6 Ethang said: An indian dalit would know. The vile caste system never let's you out.
After you said: No sir. Hinduism has a sick caste system. India has outlawed it.
So the caste system has been outlawed in India. Sounds like another Indian success.

7 Ethang5 said: Right. I didn't sleep, I didn't shop, I didn't fly, Because I didn't mention those things. Can the class say idiot? I thought it could.
Slaves don't have any rights. Full time slaves like Ethang have even less rights.

8 Ethang said: Except shithole indians themselves. That's why India couldn't export them.
Which is why there were no Indian slavery. But Africans were exported to many parts of the world as slaves. Ethang should read African slavery under Arabs, America and Christian countries.

9 Ethang said: They didn't learn much in 14 centuries of slavery did they? Low IQ morons.
Ethang lives in Ghana Africa which was the centre of the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade.
Ghana Africa exported 20 million African slaves throughout the world. Ironic comment from Ethang.

10 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Not only is slavery still practiced in Africa. You can buy a African slave for $400 in Libya. And Ethang confessed he is a full time slave. See point 1 and 2.

According to African Pastor Ray Hagin Black's are following a slave religion.

Ray Hagin breaking the last bonds of slavery.
https://youtu. Be/lR5CTrkokes

When did you stop being a slave.
https://youtu. Be/p6k5JxYFpbY

What is Christianity?
https://youtu. Be/oWjmbEglYk4

You may have thought in your racist fantasy that you would call me black and everyone would cheer you and call you superior. Did that happen?

You are a black negroid slave living in Ghana Africa which is proof the curse of Ham is Biblical. Black women are frantically aborting their black negroid babies to control the Black Epidemic. Nothing to cheer about if you are Black or Christian. Even worse if you are both. Lol!

Only African slavery was justified in the Bible.
I wonder why?

Look in the mirror. There is your answer. Lol!

Now that you have repeatedly acknowledged you are a black negroid slave living in Ghana Africa. I will be using that as evidence of the curse of Ham in my PhD Theology Thesis.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2019 10:22:01 PM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

You said you are an African slave of Jesus Christ living in Ghana Africa. Read your confession below.

I made it. I know it. So what? Krishna bows to Jesus too.

The rest of your post was just more of your mindless spam, Nothing there to respond to. So here.

Thought you had run away from that huh?

What a moron.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2019 11:43:45 PM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

You said you are an African slave of Jesus Christ living in Ghana Africa. Read your confession below.

I made it. I know it. So what? Krishna bows to Jesus too.

The rest of your post was just more of your mindless spam, Nothing there to respond to. So here.

Thought you had run away from that huh?

What a moron.

Since you've gone back to mindless repetition, It may be time to put you back on the shelf till your mental illness episode calms down.

If the post fails try posting pictures. That is what I did.

My post didn't fail. You just repeated your mindless spam. There was nothing to respond to.

Since you've gone back to mindless repetition, I have begun to put you back on the shelf till your mental illness episode calms down.

Hope you get better soon.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2019 3:57:03 PM
ethang5 wrote:
You have been dismissed in this thread for repetitive spam.

In the main time, Please work on your contradictions.

This is how Blacks dismiss Blacks.

African American babies rapidly becoming a vanishing species
Black women have highest abortion rate than any group

Abortion has been a controversial issue among African American women long the before the 1973 Supreme Court ruling in Roe vs. Wade. Very often, Black women must navigate political barriers, Racism and cultural expectations of motherhood when seeking to end a pregnancy.

The numbers are alarming. African American women are reportedly five times more likely than White women to undergo abortions. This striking difference is sometimes attributed to a suggested higher rate of unintended pregnancies when compared to White women, Mostly because of limited access to reproductive health care services.

The CDC has also reported that during the 1970s roughly 24 percent of all U. S. Abortions were performed on Black women. That figure rose to about 35 percent during the 1980s and '90s and stands at 37 percent today. Last year, A Pew Research survey found that there is not much of an ideological divide between Blacks and Whites when it comes to abortion and although a Black woman is reportedly five times more likely than a White woman to undergo the operation, She is only. 002 times more likely to support abortion as a matter of public policy. As well, The Pew survey found that, Although Black women are more than twice as likely to live in poverty than White women, The former's poverty levels are relatively comparable to Latino women who undergo far fewer abortions in any given year. In both cases, They found, The disparity in income doesn't entirely match the disparity in abortion.

A scourge within the Black community'

"Abortion is the number-one killer of Black lives, " said Ryan Bomberger, CEO and co-founder of the Radiance Foundation and a frequent columnist for Black Community News, A conservative blog that regularly comments on abortion in the Black community. "Abortion-induced deaths of the unborn in the Black community are 69 times higher than HIV deaths, 31 times higher than the homicide rate, 3. 6 times higher than cancer-related deaths and 3. 5 times higher than deaths caused by heart disease. This is a scourge within in the Black community that must be addressed and ended now. "

Some pro-life advocates have accused pro-choice Black women of being a "disgrace to their race" for supporting abortion, Often comparing their support of the procedure to advocating slavery. Iowa Rep. Steve King has openly criticized poor Black women for having an abortion, Going as far to say that he would give "even money that a vast majority of mothers who say they can't afford an abortion have an iPhone, Which costs more. "

Pro-life advocates often say that pro-choice feminists push abortion as a "woman's right" and have successfully identified abortion as a "civil right. " Some African Americans, They attest, In having fought for their civil rights in the 1950s and 1960s have been "duped" into identifying the pro-choice movement with the fight for civil rights. Alveda King, Daughter of slain civil rights leader A. D. King and niece of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. , Often quotes her uncle when outlining her opposition to abortion.

"[Martin Luther King Jr. ] once said, "The Negro cannot win as long as he is willing to sacrifice the lives of his children for comfort and safety, " King said. "How can the 'dream' survive if we murder the children? Every aborted baby is like a slave in the womb of his or her mother. The mother decides his or her fate. "

Doesn't that prove Black women are more proactive than God dealing with the Black epidemic? !

Black on Black crime. Blacks are self loathing and hate everything Black.

The CDC confirms that, Following an extended period of general decline, The overall homicide rate -- as well as the homicide rate within each racial group -- has increased from 2014 to 2015. In 2015, The homicide rates were (per 100, 000 population):

20. 9 for blacks (non-Hispanic)
4. 9 for Hispanics
2. 6 for whites (non-Hispanic)
5. 7 for all races
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2019 8:12:01 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
It's been 4 months moron, And you're still spamming the same stupidity.

Have Christians cared?

Your barbaric Hindu scriptures are still there, And you are still running from addressing them.

But Dattaswami cleared all that up for us moron. You are a fake Hindu scholar too.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4342292/
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2019 8:14:14 AM

Have Christians cared?

Your barbaric Hindu scriptures are still there, And you are still running from addressing them.

But Dattaswami cleared all that up for us moron. You are a fake Hindu scholar too.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2019 5:32:16 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Have Christians cared?

The nigger Ethang promotes Dattaswami who proves Jesus's resurrection is false.
Wow! The nigger Ethang5 has lost it and is now following Dattaswami.

Y Mohammad told he was prophet. Post#21
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4106/

Dattaswami believes Jesus's resurrection never happened.
Reply: Bhavishya purana"

Dattaswami wrote: When Jesus was crucified based on simple emotional slogans. His death was not justified and therefore He rose and walked out. When the soldier was leaving finally, He pierced the stomach of Jesus with his weapon. Then blood came out. Blood will not come out from dead body. Jesus was alive and He was brought down by His disciples. Then He was kept in the cave. He knew the protection of His life. He walked into India and met the king Salivahana and talked with him. His conversation was recorded in "Bhavishaya Purana" of Vyasa. This scripture speaks about the future. Vyasa wrote this long back.

The verse in scripture is "Esa Putram Cha Mam Viddhi, Kumari Garbha Sambhavam, Mlechcha Dharmasya Vaktaram"', Which means "I am the son of the father of heaven. I was born to unmarried girl. I preached spirituality to Muslims. ' Thus spoke Jesus to Salivahana. He stayed in India till He attained the age of eighty-five years and died in Kashmir. You can find the buried tomb of Jesus there even today. On the tomb it is written "Jesus" in Hebrew language.

Jesus disappeared from home at the age of 16 years. He returned at the age of 30 years. He was crucified in 32nd year. From 16th year He was in Himalayas in the association of several sages. He was a good Sanskrit scholar. He studied all the Hindu philosophy and this is the reason why the Christian and Hindu philosophies are almost similar in concepts.

Krishna told that He is God. Jesus told that He and His Father are one and the same. Krishna told that He would come whenever there is necessity. Jesus told that He would come again. Krishna told that He is the only ultimate goal. Jesus told that one could attain God through Him only. All these are same concepts.

Dattaswami claims Jesus repeated the message from Lord Krishna. Did the Jews know Jesus was a fraud and rejected him as a blasphemous liar for stealing the words of Lord Krishna who came before Jesus?

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2020 3:04:42 PM
How nigger Ethang sees himself and other blacks both in Africa and out of Africa.
He has confessed repeatedly blacks are self loathing and hate their black skin and negroid appearance. Nigger Ethang comes to DDO daily to make sure we see niggers as he sees them being one very black very sick unemployed nigger himself a slumdog black shithole living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country.
You will notice nigger Ethang moves all posts of his confession he is a nigger forward so that they will be read and members will understand what is behind his mask is a self loathing very black negroid. He hopes this will make us understand all blacks suffer the same discrimination and reminders that Niggers are black people of African origin.

Note, nigger Ethang apologized to India and its people. He also found Harikrish very white. That only increased his envy and Jealousy for the high achieving Harikrish and very white Indians even though Indians had nothing to do with the demise of the African people or their centuries of slavery or shithole existence. The bible condemned all Africans to slavery and Africans evolved from African Slavery to African Shitholes. Karma is what Karma does.

Nigger Ethang5 is the only slum dweller on DDO.
Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.
Nigger definition: black people of African origin.

Sorry to hear you lost your job because of your heart condition. Now you are a very black, Very sick unemployed nigger living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country. Lol!

He then tried to pimp his little girls on DART and was banned.
https://www. Debateart. Com/forum/topics/3738/god-loves-his-children?

Ethang wrote: Post#4 I know a little girl in Ghana that needs 10, 000 Ghana CEDI's ( their unit of money) which comes to $200.
Please send money see Ethang5's email for details.

Ethang's confessions.

Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African.
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang said: Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%,
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums,

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha. They have to work ALL DAY.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.

Ethang5 wrote: I work with prisoners. Many say they are Christian because they think it will facilitate their case with the parole board.
Ethang5 wrote: Worse still is a black person so deluded and self-loathing he has to pretend he's white, Terrified that he's a nigger.

So what about Accra Ghana where Ethang lives?

Accra Ghana is a shithole and you live in Accra Ghana. Busted nigger Ethang!

Ghana ranked 2nd only after Sudan in Africa on open defecation list.
https://youtu.Be...

Open defecation in Chorkor Accra Ghana.

You live in Ghana Africa which is nothing but a black shithole
Slums in Accra Ghana.

"There are currently 23 slums in Ghana and 11 slums in Accra " this includes Tema and other major towns in the Greater Accra Region. 6 Major Slums have suffered from forced Evictions; our current focus is Old Fadama. Approximately 100 000 people are currently living in Old Fadama. In 2010 the number was 79 000. The slum is located in the heart of Accra, To the northwest of the city"s central business district. It comprises a mix of residential and commercial self-built structures and 56% of the residents earn their living from informal business activities. 72% of the population of Old Fadama"s current residents originate from one of Ghana"s three northern regions. "

Ghana world"s 7th dirtiest country in the world behind 6 other African countries.
https://www. Graphic. Com. Gh/features/features/ghana-world-s-7th-dirtiest-country. Html
Ghana, Which currently has a sanitation coverage of 15 per cent, Is ranked after South Sudan which has a seven per cent coverage, Niger, 11 per cent; Chad, Madagascar and Togo, 12 per cent each and Sierra Leone which has a 13 per cent access to household toilets, The measurement used for the ranking.
Ghana, Which currently has a sanitation coverage of 15 per cent, Is ranked after South Sudan which has a seven per cent coverage, Niger, 11 per cent; Chad, Madagascar and Togo, 12 per cent each and Sierra Leone which has a 13 per cent access to household toilets, The measurement used for the ranking.

Nigger Ethang has been calling India a dirty country when he is living in Accra Ghana which is nothing but a dirty slum and Ghana ranked the 7th dirtiest country in the world. Busted nigger Ethang!

Housing stats:
According to the Ghana Housing Profile, 60% of all urban households in Ghana occupy single rooms. Only 25% of households own a house. The remainder either rent or live rent-free in a family house. Urban housing is also regarded as very expensive.

About 45% of Accra residents live in some form of slum housing. These areas are overcrowded, Have limited access to piped water and poor sanitation facilities. But this is only part of the picture. Slum housing means more to local residents than the stereotypical depictions of deprivation and poverty.

265 slums identified in Accra alone.
About 265 slums at different stages of development have been identified in Accra, A senior lecturer at the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST), Dr. Prince K. Anokye has disclosed.

Citing a recent research conducted by People"s Dialogue on Human Settlements (PD) Ghana, A non-governmental organisation (NGO), He said: "As many as about 116 are still in their infantile stage, With some already fully developed slums. "

So why is nigger Ethang saying India is a dirty country when we know he lives in Accra Ghana Africa which is the biggest slum city in Ghana? 265 slumps identified in Accra alone!

Ethang5 also confessed he is very black. Game over! I
Post#14 title loser Behavior.
https://www.Debate.... Org/forums/religion/topic/4343765/
Ethang5 wrote: I'm the only black, But you're the one no one likes.

Post#6 title more comments on the DDO poll
https://www.Debate.Org...
Ethang wrote: OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

https://www.Debate.Org...
Ethang5 wrote: He is Mr. Very white, And I am Mr. Very black.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2021 2:12:41 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
What would a Ghanaian born nigger like Ethang5 know about Hindu scripture?

Ethang5 was born in Ghana Africa. We have his confession.

Ethang5 is 59 years old. His 3 daughters are in their twenties/thirties. Ethang5 was raised and raised his whole family in Accra Ghana. Ethang5 and his family still live in slum city Accra. The question is why did Ethang5 pick the dirtiest city in Africa to live in?
Every reading of his confessions confirm he was born in Accra Ghana and never acquired the means to leave for something better.

Ethang5 wrote: I lived, (not just visited) 12 countries. I have been a traveler since I was 8. I live in Africa. I speak 3 languages. Where have you been?

Obviously his father was with Ethang5 during those travels. All that happened before 2000, So his father was already a Ghanaian citizen and Ethang5 was born in Ghana.

Ethang5 also confessed he is very black like the typical Ghanaian.
Ethang5 confessed he is very black and Harikrish is very white which explains why he is extremely angry.

Post#14
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343765/
Ethang5 wrote: I'm the only black, But you're the one no one likes.

Post#6
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343817/
Ethang wrote: "OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343883/
Ethang5 wrote: He is Mr. Very white, And I am Mr. Very black.

Post #20
Ethang5 wrote: You've lost to a black guy. Oh the shame!

Ethang5 wrote: How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?

Ethang claims his 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards and people find his wife illiterate.
Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

Jesus is now creating bastardized children like Ethang's 3 daughters

You cannot ask Ethang's wife to explain why her 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards. She is semi illiterate according to Ethang.
Ethang5 wrote: lol. In some places, Like some parts of Yemen and Sudan, They don't even believe she's graduated high school.
I also have no "evidence" that my wife loves me, Except that I believe it.

Ethang fails God. He Posted from Ghana Nov 2019
Ethang5 wrote: What happens if God gives you a mission and you fail Him? I took on a mission given to me by God, But lost my job and had heart problems, And could not succeed.

Ethang5 spent years in Ghana smuggling bibles (22 years)
Arguing with Atheists. (35 years)
Breeding with generations of animals
Studying the bible (50 years)
Getting banned from hundreds of forums(35 years)

Ethang5 wrote: I have studied the entire Bible for almost 50 years and have not yet found a single contradiction or falsehood in it.
So you don't find rape, Incest, Genocide in the bible as contradictions?

Ethang5 wrote: In my 35 years of debating atheists, I have never ever once heard an atheist ask, "What would have happened if the offending youth was not stopped? "

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/105531/
Ethang5 wrote: I have raised many generations of dogs, Cows, Horses, And pigs. They generally are not incestous in non-restrictive environments. Human even more so. Do animals also consider offspring?
As a typical African Ethang5 spent many years breeding with animals.

Then switched to smuggling bibles.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 22 years to many countries. I have 3 children. That was posted 7 years ago.

But quickly forgets his geography confusing North Korea with Africa.

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religiond/topic/4341213/
Ethang5 wrote: I run bibles to places like North Korea. Not knowing about Jesus does not affect free will in the least.
You are a low IQ lying nigger. If you were smuggling bibles to North Korea you wouldn't be living in Ghana Africa which is half a world away.
Even South Koreans cannot get into North Korea because of the extremely tight security.

See Ethang5's profile.
Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.
So what about Accra Ghana where Ethang lives?

Accra Ghana is a shithole and you live in Accra Ghana. Busted nigger Ethang!

Ghana ranked 2nd only after Sudan in Africa on open defecation list.
https://youtu. Be/dznnlcG-bKI

Open defecation in Chorkor Accra Ghana.
https://youtu. Be/JsYKarjP3js

You live in Ghana Africa which is nothing but a black shithole
Slums in Accra Ghana.
https://youtu. Be/wDXezo0v5o4

https://m. Youtube. Com/watch? V=j61X3m50Hn0

"There are currently 23 slums in Ghana and 11 slums in Accra " this includes Tema and other major towns in the Greater Accra Region. 6 Major Slums have suffered from forced Evictions; our current focus is Old Fadama. Approximately 100 000 people are currently living in Old Fadama. In 2010 the number was 79 000. The slum is located in the heart of Accra, To the northwest of the city"s central business district. It comprises a mix of residential and commercial self-built structures and 56% of the residents earn their living from informal business activities. 72% of the population of Old Fadama"s current residents originate from one of Ghana"s three northern regions. "

Ghana world"s 7th dirtiest country in the world behind 6 other African countries.
https://www. Graphic. Com. Gh/features/features/ghana-world-s-7th-dirtiest-country. Html

Nigger Ethang has been calling India a dirty country when he is living in Accra Ghana which is nothing but a dirty slum and Ghana ranked the 7th dirtiest country in the world. Busted nigger Ethang!

Housing stats:
According to the Ghana Housing Profile, 60% of all urban households in Ghana occupy single rooms. Only 25% of households own a house. The remainder either rent or live rent-free in a family house. Urban housing is also regarded as very expensive.

About 45% of Accra residents live in some form of slum housing. These areas are overcrowded, Have limited access to piped water and poor sanitation facilities.

265 slums identified in Accra alone.
About 265 slums at different stages of development have been identified in Accra, A senior lecturer at the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST), Dr. Prince K. Anokye has disclosed. He said: "As many as about 116 are still in their infantile stage, With some already fully developed slums. "

Ethang5 confirmed he and his family still live in Ghana.

Ethang5 meets Melania Trump during her visit to Ghana in October 2018
Title Mrs Trump.
https://www. Debateart. Com/forum/topics/461/mrs-trump
Ethang5 wrote: I had the pleasure of meeting the super beautiful First Lady of our great nation. She was funny, Kind, And treated us like real people.
To my great honor, I was able to assist on some small errand for her. What a privilege! My daughters met her too. It was a thing to remember for all of us. What a classy lady

Ethang5 wrote: Will reply you shortly. Was in Ghana to observe the (2020) elections
-->@Theweakeredge December 9 2020.

You confessed you spent Christmas 2020 with family in Ghana shortly after participating in Ghana elections. Dec 26 2020.

Ethang5 wrote: When I'm done enjoying the holidays with my family and friends, Posted Dec 26 2020 from Ghana.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.