Total Posts:69|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

The Shame Of Indians

ethang5
Posts: 23,679
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2019 11:20:08 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Every Indian is ashamed of being born indian. - Current Indian Prime Minister, Modi

Modi was talking about the Indians who suffer from bad Karma and are treated as low caste the Dalits.

Modi said nothing to indicate he was speaking only of dalits. He said all Indians, Which is why all Indians were angry. And the suffering of dalits is not from bad karma, Its from moron Indians violating them.

That they might be ashamed to be born in India.

No "mightbe" to it. He said all of you born in India are ashamed. And you should be, India is a shithole.

When there are billionaires and priestly Brahmins and the successful educated business class etc.

The corrupt are billionaires. The brahmins are slavers. And the successful educated business class leave India as soon as they can. All of them are ashamed.

But the Dalits are becoming millionaires too and their karma has greatly improved.

Lol. Yes, Your toilet cleaners are becoming millionaires. People are getting in line to clean toilets to collect their millions.

Only a person racked with shame would put forth such a stupid claim. No wonder Airmax called it ridiculous.

I asked and you ran away. I'll ask again.

Do you know of any country where its leader says the citizens are ashamed of being from that country? Any country other than India?

Do you know why it's only India?
Wizofoz
Posts: 3,374
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2019 11:47:24 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
It's good to know there is no depth of human depravity you won't match.

Harakish is a horrible racist.

By sheer hard work and determination you have matched him.

How very Christian if you.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2019 4:47:55 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
EThang5 said: Do you know of any country where its leader says the citizens are ashamed of being from that country? Any country other than India?

Do you know why it's only India?

Yes. Problem=>Reaction=>Solution for the ETs to resolve using a reincarnation-based philosophy and Law of One that the Lord can use to teach true reincarnation and the Golden Rule taught by Christ. The ETs will be "buttered up" by the Jewish international bankers using the tally stick economic system of freedom in India.

The ETS will take notice regarding the freedom of the people vs the slavery of their own people. The correct management of the negative energies of the dragon and beast in us is the Golden Rule and 10 Commandments to not be a thief and not the counterfeit 10 principles on the Georgia Guidesones.

The law of opposite energies in mortality is real and true. Putting the dragon and beast system on a tight leash of government control in the name of no risk and "peaceful slavery" is not the solution. No. The people need truth and freedom to be happy.
Harikrish
Posts: 41,158
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2019 6:39:49 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
ethang5 wrote:

Since you cannot name a single African achievement even though you are African and live in Ghana Africa.

You cannot answer a single question in my posts and you admit to being Indian. Why should anyone pay attention to what you write?

Read some great Indian achievement so you can understand why Harikrish is a proud Indian even though he lives in Canada and works in America.

You are an ashamed Indian, That is why you lied. One of the questions you can't answer is how does one become a doctor by marriage.

And you live in India, Work as a clerk, And have 8th grade English.

I am a proud Indian living in Canada and working in America.
You are a black negroid slave living in Ghana Africa and still under the curse of Ham. Who is living a cursed life?

Where are your friends moron?

You will find them on my friends list.
Indians are not cursed in the Bible, Africans like you are.

We have a Black shithole epidemic. Christians care. It is their evidence the curse of Ham continues today. Black women care which is why most Black women abort their negroid babies to control the cursed Black epidemic.
You should care because you are a black negroid slave living in Ghana Africa. That is the evidence the curse of Ham that Harikrish speaks of is Biblical. Why are you attacking the messenger?

Evidence for the curse of Ham.

Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks and Non-Blacks

Blacks have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

Blacks have the lowest IQ in the world (ignoring the equally disgusting and black-skinned Australian aborigines for convenience"s sake). The Bushmen clock in at around 50 IQ, The average Bantu achieves the mentally retarded level of 70 IQ, And the highly cultivated, Well fed, Well cared for, Partially White African-Americans reach 85 IQ. IQ has an enormous impact on lifestyle, Achievement, And behavior. IQ correlates to poverty, Crime, Mortality, And broken homes on one side " and education, Wealth, Human accomplishment, Long life and stable homes on the other. According to IQ and the Wealth of Nations, A country must have a minimum average IQ of 90 to run a technological civilization. It is not a far cry to say it is IQ that makes humans better than the animals, And it is IQ that makes some humans better than other humans.

The curse of Ham was clearly pointing to African slavery.
Genesis 9:25 The lowest of slaves will he be to his brothers. "

From African slaves to African shitholes.

https://i. Ytimg. Com/vi/RfIcDEI1jWU/hqdefault. Jpg
http://www. Brh. Org. Uk/site/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/slavedealer. Jpg
http://4. Bp. Blogspot. Com/-nWfci5zYfTo/T5dLf3aoxVI/AAAAAAAAK7w/S96vcRUimYs/s640/slave+punishment2. Jpg
http://africanah. Org/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/FabriceMarrons2014c. Jpg
http://www. Anotherafrica. Net/wp/wp-content/gallery/fabrice-monteiro-marron/aa_fabricemonteiromarron_03. Jpg

Ethang is a black negroid slave by his own confession.
Ethang5: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.

Ethang is the perfect example of Africans following a slave religion.

1 Ethang5 wrote: I am a proud slave of His Royal Highness, King Jesus Christ.
Ethang is a proud slave.

2 Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.

3 Ethang said: Say it again, I want to lift His name so high, The world is blinded by His shine.
Ethang wants Jesus to shine his light on the black negroid slaves like him.

4 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.
And Ethang runs Bibles as a full time slave for free.

5 Ethang5 said: Of course. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries.
Wow, Ethang worked for free as a full time slave.
This is why there is no Indian slavery. Indians would never work for free. That would be slavery! Or more accurately African slavery.

6 Ethang said: An indian dalit would know. The vile caste system never let's you out.
After you said: No sir. Hinduism has a sick caste system. India has outlawed it.
So the caste system has been outlawed in India. Sounds like another Indian success.

7 Ethang5 said: Right. I didn't sleep, I didn't shop, I didn't fly, Because I didn't mention those things. Can the class say idiot? I thought it could.
Slaves don't have any rights. Full time slaves like Ethang have even less rights.

8 Ethang said: Except shithole indians themselves. That's why India couldn't export them.
Which is why there were no Indian slavery. But Africans were exported to many parts of the world as slaves. Ethang should read African slavery under Arabs, America and Christian countries.

9 Ethang said: They didn't learn much in 14 centuries of slavery did they? Low IQ morons.
Ethang lives in Ghana Africa which was the centre of the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade.
Ghana Africa exported 20 million African slaves throughout the world. Ironic comment from Ethang.

10 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Not only is slavery still practiced in Africa. You can buy a African slave for $400 in Libya. And Ethang confessed he is a full time slave. See point 1 and 2.

According to African Pastor Ray Hagin Black's are following a slave religion.

Ray Hagin breaking the last bonds of slavery.
https://youtu. Be/lR5CTrkokes

When did you stop being a slave.
https://youtu. Be/p6k5JxYFpbY

What is Christianity?
https://youtu. Be/oWjmbEglYk4

You are a black negroid slave living in Ghana Africa which is proof the curse of Ham is Biblical. Black women are frantically aborting their black negroid babies to control the Black Epidemic. Nothing to cheer about if you are Black or Christian. Even worse if you are both. Lol!

The curse of Ham was clearly pointing to African slavery.
Genesis 9:25 The lowest of slaves will he be to his brothers.
Wizofoz
Posts: 3,374
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2019 6:52:37 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I can beat him

We've experienced your self-proclaimed "beating'. It involves you making yourself look like an idiot, Or in this case a vile human being, Then claiming these things are a "win".

I do not book racist morons like hari.

By becoming one?

It's not perfect because hari is mentally ill.

Yeah, Christ was big on torturing ill people.

I hope you will continue to be entertained.


If by "entertained" you mean have every bias as to the hypocrisy and mean-spiritedness of most Christians confirmed, Yes it is illuminating.
ethang5
Posts: 23,679
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2019 7:20:07 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Where are your friends moron?

You will find them on my friends list.

News flash: Your friends told you to fck off.

Indians are not cursed in the Bible, Africans like you are.

You said the Bible was contradiction and lies.

The only person cursed is you, With a defective brain. Contradiction king.

You are ashamed. Your PM confessed it. And your lies confirmed it.

I can feel your shame.
Harikrish
Posts: 41,158
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2019 8:30:12 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
ethang5 wrote:
Where are your friends moron?

You will find them on my friends list.

News flash: Your friends told you to fck off.

You are a lying low IQ negroid. You listed one when I have 60 friends. Lol!
Indians are not cursed in the Bible, Africans like you are.

You said the Bible was contradiction and lies.

The only person cursed is you, With a defective brain. Contradiction king.

You are ashamed. Your PM confessed it. And your lies confirmed it.

I can feel your shame.
That is your own self loathing shame that you are feeling because I am a proud Indian and listed the great achievement of India. You confessed you are an African slave living in Ghana Africa. But you cannot name a single African achievement.

Christians care the Black epidemic is spreading. It is their evidence the curse of Ham continues today. Black women care which is why most Black women abort their negroid babies to control the cursed Black epidemic.
You should care because you are a black negroid slave living in Ghana Africa. That is the evidence the curse of Ham that Harikrish speaks of is Biblical. Why are you attacking the messenger?

Evidence for the curse of Ham.

Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks and Non-Blacks

Blacks have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

Blacks have the lowest IQ in the world (ignoring the equally disgusting and black-skinned Australian aborigines for convenience"s sake). The Bushmen clock in at around 50 IQ, The average Bantu achieves the mentally retarded level of 70 IQ, And the highly cultivated, Well fed, Well cared for, Partially White African-Americans reach 85 IQ. IQ has an enormous impact on lifestyle, Achievement, And behavior. IQ correlates to poverty, Crime, Mortality, And broken homes on one side " and education, Wealth, Human accomplishment, Long life and stable homes on the other. According to IQ and the Wealth of Nations, A country must have a minimum average IQ of 90 to run a technological civilization. It is not a far cry to say it is IQ that makes humans better than the animals, And it is IQ that makes some humans better than other humans.

The curse of Ham was clearly pointing to African slavery.
Genesis 9:25 The lowest of slaves will he be to his brothers. "

From African slaves to African shitholes.

https://i. Ytimg. Com/vi/RfIcDEI1jWU/hqdefault. Jpg
http://www. Brh. Org. Uk/site/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/slavedealer. Jpg
http://4. Bp. Blogspot. Com/-nWfci5zYfTo/T5dLf3aoxVI/AAAAAAAAK7w/S96vcRUimYs/s640/slave+punishment2. Jpg
http://africanah. Org/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/FabriceMarrons2014c. Jpg
http://www. Anotherafrica. Net/wp/wp-content/gallery/fabrice-monteiro-marron/aa_fabricemonteiromarron_03. Jpg

Ethang is a black negroid slave by his own confession.
Ethang5: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.

Ethang is the perfect example of Africans following a slave religion.

1 Ethang5 wrote: I am a proud slave of His Royal Highness, King Jesus Christ.
Ethang is a proud slave.

2 Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.

3 Ethang said: Say it again, I want to lift His name so high, The world is blinded by His shine.
Ethang wants Jesus to shine his light on the black negroid slaves like him.

4 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.
And Ethang runs Bibles as a full time slave for free.

5 Ethang5 said: Of course. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries.
Wow, Ethang worked for free as a full time slave.
This is why there is no Indian slavery. Indians would never work for free. That would be slavery! Or more accurately African slavery.

6 Ethang said: An indian dalit would know. The vile caste system never let's you out.
After you said: No sir. Hinduism has a sick caste system. India has outlawed it.
So the caste system has been outlawed in India. Sounds like another Indian success.

7 Ethang5 said: Right. I didn't sleep, I didn't shop, I didn't fly, Because I didn't mention those things. Can the class say idiot? I thought it could.
Slaves don't have any rights. Full time slaves like Ethang have even less rights.

8 Ethang said: Except shithole indians themselves. That's why India couldn't export them.
Which is why there were no Indian slavery. But Africans were exported to many parts of the world as slaves. Ethang should read African slavery under Arabs, America and Christian countries.

9 Ethang said: They didn't learn much in 14 centuries of slavery did they? Low IQ morons.
Ethang lives in Ghana Africa which was the centre of the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade.
Ghana Africa exported 20 million African slaves throughout the world. Ironic comment from Ethang.

10 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Not only is slavery still practiced in Africa. You can buy a African slave for $400 in Libya. And Ethang confessed he is a full time slave. See point 1 and 2.

According to African Pastor Ray Hagin Black's are following a slave religion.

Ray Hagin breaking the last bonds of slavery.
https://youtu. Be/lR5CTrkokes

When did you stop being a slave.
https://youtu. Be/p6k5JxYFpbY

What is Christianity?
https://youtu. Be/oWjmbEglYk4


You are a black negroid slave living in Ghana Africa which is proof the curse of Ham is Biblical. Black women are frantically aborting their black negroid babies to control the Black Epidemic. Nothing to cheer about if you are Black or Christian. Even worse if you are both. Lol!

Only African slavery was justified in the Bible.
The curse of Ham was clearly pointing to African slavery.
Genesis 9:25 The lowest of slaves will he be to his brothers. "
I wonder why?

Look in the mirror. There is your answer. Lol!

Now that you have repeatedly acknowledged you are a black negroid slave living in Ghana Africa. I will be using that as evidence of the curse of Ham in my PhD Theology Thesis.
ethang5
Posts: 23,679
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2019 9:40:41 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:
Where are your friends moron?

You will find them on my friends list.

News flash: Your friends told you to fck off.

Lol.

You are a lying low IQ negroid. You listed one when I have 60 friends. Lol!
Indians are not cursed in the Bible, Africans like you are.

You said the Bible was contradiction and lies.

The only person cursed is you, With a defective brain. Contradiction king.

You are ashamed. Your PM confessed it. And your lies confirmed it.

I can feel your shame.

That is your own self loathing shame that you are feeling because I am a proud Indian and listed the great achievement of India.

You are a friendless moron who had to lie to make your shithole country look good.

You confessed you are an African slave living in Ghana Africa.

I am not a proud African is not a confession you dimwit. It is a denial.

But you cannot name a single African achievement.

There is no reason for me to. I am not African and you are an idiot.

You have no friends. I wonder why?

Look in the mirror. There is your answer. Lol!

I didn't scare all your friends away. Your shitty personality did.

Now that you have repeatedly acknowledged you are a black negroid slave living in Ghana Africa.

This isn't a sentence Mr. 4 degrees. Its a sentence fragment.

I will be using that as evidence of the curse of Ham in my PhD Theology Thesis.

Will it be in 8th grade English or in Punjabi? Lol
Harikrish
Posts: 41,158
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2019 9:50:48 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
ethang5 wrote:

Now that you have repeatedly acknowledged you are a black negroid slave living in Ghana Africa.

This isn't a sentence Mr. 4 degrees. Its a sentence fragment.

I will be using that as evidence of the curse of Ham in my PhD Theology Thesis.

Will it be in 8th grade English or in Punjabi? Lol
You live in a shithole African country running bibles like a delivery mule and confessed you are an African slave. That is the lowest IQ job you qualified for. Lol! Bibles are available free online. Duh!

Christians care that the Black epidemic is getting worse. It is their evidence the curse of Ham continues today. Black women care which is why most Black women abort their negroid babies to control the cursed Black epidemic.
You should care because you are a black negroid slave living in Ghana Africa. That is the evidence the curse of Ham that Harikrish speaks of is Biblical. Why are you attacking the messenger?

Evidence for the curse of Ham.

Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks and Non-Blacks

Blacks have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

Blacks have the lowest IQ in the world (ignoring the equally disgusting and black-skinned Australian aborigines for convenience"s sake). The Bushmen clock in at around 50 IQ, The average Bantu achieves the mentally retarded level of 70 IQ, And the highly cultivated, Well fed, Well cared for, Partially White African-Americans reach 85 IQ. IQ has an enormous impact on lifestyle, Achievement, And behavior. IQ correlates to poverty, Crime, Mortality, And broken homes on one side " and education, Wealth, Human accomplishment, Long life and stable homes on the other. According to IQ and the Wealth of Nations, A country must have a minimum average IQ of 90 to run a technological civilization. It is not a far cry to say it is IQ that makes humans better than the animals, And it is IQ that makes some humans better than other humans.

The curse of Ham was clearly pointing to African slavery.
Genesis 9:25 The lowest of slaves will he be to his brothers. "

From African slaves to African shitholes.

https://i. Ytimg. Com/vi/RfIcDEI1jWU/hqdefault. Jpg
http://www. Brh. Org. Uk/site/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/slavedealer. Jpg
http://4. Bp. Blogspot. Com/-nWfci5zYfTo/T5dLf3aoxVI/AAAAAAAAK7w/S96vcRUimYs/s640/slave+punishment2. Jpg
http://africanah. Org/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/FabriceMarrons2014c. Jpg
http://www. Anotherafrica. Net/wp/wp-content/gallery/fabrice-monteiro-marron/aa_fabricemonteiromarron_03. Jpg

Ethang is a black negroid slave by his own confession.
Ethang5: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.

Ethang is the perfect example of Africans following a slave religion.

1 Ethang5 wrote: I am a proud slave of His Royal Highness, King Jesus Christ.
Ethang is a proud slave.

2 Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.

3 Ethang said: Say it again, I want to lift His name so high, The world is blinded by His shine.
Ethang wants Jesus to shine his light on the black negroid slaves like him.

4 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.
And Ethang runs Bibles as a full time slave for free.

5 Ethang5 said: Of course. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries.
Wow, Ethang worked for free as a full time slave.
This is why there is no Indian slavery. Indians would never work for free. That would be slavery! Or more accurately African slavery.

6 Ethang said: An indian dalit would know. The vile caste system never let's you out.
After you said: No sir. Hinduism has a sick caste system. India has outlawed it.
So the caste system has been outlawed in India. Sounds like another Indian success.

7 Ethang5 said: Right. I didn't sleep, I didn't shop, I didn't fly, Because I didn't mention those things. Can the class say idiot? I thought it could.
Slaves don't have any rights. Full time slaves like Ethang have even less rights.

8 Ethang said: Except shithole indians themselves. That's why India couldn't export them.
Which is why there were no Indian slavery. But Africans were exported to many parts of the world as slaves. Ethang should read African slavery under Arabs, America and Christian countries.

9 Ethang said: They didn't learn much in 14 centuries of slavery did they? Low IQ morons.
Ethang lives in Ghana Africa which was the centre of the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade.
Ghana Africa exported 20 million African slaves throughout the world. Ironic comment from Ethang.

10 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Not only is slavery still practiced in Africa. You can buy a African slave for $400 in Libya. And Ethang confessed he is a full time slave. See point 1 and 2.

According to African Pastor Ray Hagin Black's are following a slave religion.

Ray Hagin breaking the last bonds of slavery.
https://youtu. Be/lR5CTrkokes

When did you stop being a slave.
https://youtu. Be/p6k5JxYFpbY

What is Christianity?
https://youtu. Be/oWjmbEglYk4

You are a black negroid slave living in Ghana Africa which is proof the curse of Ham is Biblical. Black women are frantically aborting their black negroid babies to control the Black Epidemic. Nothing to cheer about if you are Black or Christian. Even worse if you are both. Lol!

Only African slavery was justified in the Bible.
The curse of Ham was clearly pointing to African slavery.
Genesis 9:25 The lowest of slaves will he be to his brothers. "
I wonder why?

Look in the mirror. There is your answer. Lol!

Now that you have repeatedly acknowledged you are a black negroid slave living in Ghana Africa. I will be using that as evidence of the curse of Ham in my PhD Theology Thesis.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2019 6:45:24 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
EThang5, Do you really think Modi accidently slipped out this bomb shell of truth about India? No. It's conditioning the people of India for Problem=>Reaction=>Solution of the ETs by shaming them. He knows all about the ET plans. That is why the powers that be at the top picked him to be a leader of India.
ethang5
Posts: 23,679
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2019 12:38:34 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:

EThang5, Do you really think Modi accidently slipped out this bomb shell of truth about India?

Well, Yeah. It isn't often that politicians tell the truth like that in public. It could hurt him politically, So I thought it was a slip.

No. It's conditioning the people of India for Problem=>Reaction=>Solution of the ETs by shaming them.

Really. It did shame them terribly.

He knows all about the ET plans. That is why the powers that be at the top picked him to be a leader of India.

Tell me more. Didn't the powers that be risk the people turning against Modi?
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2019 4:29:05 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
EThang5, Ideally, They want him replaced by the ETs. That is how close disclosure is. They are behind the conflict. Whether he is replaced before or after disclosure, I do not know. I do know he is making deals with the ETs personally as we speak to gain their trust, For he knows the real power will be in the ETs in the future, And he wants to play on their team. Shaming India shows who he is loyal to.

Yahweh won't let the ETs change India until the Jewish International Bankers keep control of the money systems. Then change will happen with a new money system very quickly for India like Hitler used his debt-free system. When one controls all the money systems, They can implement change effectively.

The Law of One is not the threat. The ET caste-based money system is the threat.

To change from BRICS to a new tally stick method will take time. That is why the early warning from Yahweh. India is the first step. The Jewish international bankers can use the test case example with India to save face will all the work done with Golden Sachs on BRICS by using the excuse the ETs will not accept BRICS in the long run, Which is true. Bur they do not care right now. They just want to remove all the nukes.

The Lord knows everything that is going on secretly behind the public with BRICS and why. He knows Trump is being wined and dined on the gold scams. India and the ETs are the excuse to change directions on BRICS to not piss off the countries involved. Who can argue with the ETs?

See? The Jewish International Bankers and insider networks have the political power and skills to say the right things without offending anyone. Same goal of a One World Order for the Creator, But different method using white grace power instead of the dragon and black grace power.

Keep the spiritual agenda quiet and private just like they have always done. No changes in the unity principle. Very important. They maintain control of all the money power distribution networks on the entire earth now and into the future for Israel. They are also very skillful at timing. They will know what to do as Yahweh leads them. Noah will not lead them. Yahweh will.

They already know how to do it. Yahweh has had them in training for a long time to pull this off for Him. They won't fail.

Yahweh has fooled everyone by the ET disclosure. It is the step to implement control of the money distribution processes by occult Israel. All 12 men need to be on board. The total agreement of the cube of equality is Yahweh's system that Ra (Lucifer) uses that is from Yahweh Unity by freewill is still vital for the Lord's new money system to work.

Indeed, The unity is what drove the black power grace to be successful to gravitate all the money to them. The Creator wants to change to white grace power now that operates under Life and the Golden Rule rather than death and the survival of the fittest. Yahweh is not going to appear in power and glory from heaven. The money systems are man's business.

However, He will start showing His glory like He did anciently after the third temple is built and He reveals His true Name to the prophets. First, Mortals need to build the safe money systems on earth before He will glorify Himself. We are the elohim over that mortal responsibility on earth, Which includes the money systems.
Harikrish
Posts: 41,158
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2019 11:11:43 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
ethang5 wrote:
You have been dismissed in this thread for posting repetitive nonsense.

In the main time, Work on your self esteem.

From African slavery to African shitholes is the evolutionary path for black negroids.
You are a shithole African slave living in a shithole country.
Ethang5: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.

Ethang is the perfect example of Africans following a slave religion.

1 Ethang5 wrote: I am a proud slave of His Royal Highness, King Jesus Christ.
Ethang is a proud slave.

2 Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.

3 Ethang said: Say it again, I want to lift His name so high, The world is blinded by His shine.
Ethang wants Jesus to shine his light on the black negroid slaves like him.

4 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.
And Ethang runs Bibles as a full time slave for free.

5 Ethang5 said: Of course. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries.
Wow, Ethang worked for free as a full time slave.
This is why there is no Indian slavery. Indians would never work for free. That would be slavery! Or more accurately African slavery.

6 Ethang said: An indian dalit would know. The vile caste system never let's you out.
After you said: No sir. Hinduism has a sick caste system. India has outlawed it.
So the caste system has been outlawed in India. Sounds like another Indian success.

7 Ethang5 said: Right. I didn't sleep, I didn't shop, I didn't fly, Because I didn't mention those things. Can the class say idiot? I thought it could.
Slaves don't have any rights. Full time slaves like Ethang have even less rights.

8 Ethang said: Except shithole indians themselves. That's why India couldn't export them.
Which is why there were no Indian slavery. But Africans were exported to many parts of the world as slaves. Ethang should read African slavery under Arabs, America and Christian countries.

9 Ethang said: They didn't learn much in 14 centuries of slavery did they? Low IQ morons.
Ethang lives in Ghana Africa which was the centre of the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade.
Ghana Africa exported 20 million African slaves throughout the world. Ironic comment from Ethang.

10 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Not only is slavery still practiced in Africa. You can buy a African slave for $400 in Libya. And Ethang confessed he is a full time slave. See point 1 and 2.

Ethang is an African slave. Case made by Harikrish
1. Ethang admits he lives in Africa a shithole country.
2. Ethang admitted he is an African and
3. Now we know Ethang is a delivery mule delivering free bibles to countries which outlaw possession of bibles.
4. Ethang also admitted he lied tabout Trump calling Indians shitholes. But Trump did call African countries shitholes.
5. Ethang also lied when he posted Indian PM called Indian shitholes.
Ethang said: Even the current Prime Minister of India, Says Indians are ashamed of being born. Do you know of any other country this is true of?

So Ethang lied when he said Indian PM called Indians shitholes. All PM Modi said was they felt shame.

Ethang5: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang said: Ok shithole. Trump never insulted India. But your shithole country is sure mad about something.

Trump calls African countries shithole.
https://youtu. Be/HcMFmoTCdcU
https://youtu. Be/e-Odk4n_KeY
https://youtu. Be/X86DhwFXHUE

https://youtu. Be/FarNqgGCGDg

https://youtu. Be/2QBeq2VHD3o

Even UN finds Trump's African shithole comments racists.
https://youtu. Be/nT7PWcPPV-Q

African trade Union blasts Trump for racists comments.
https://youtu. Be/094VQ_vQmes

No White House denial of Trump's shithole comments.
https://youtu. Be/5eVLb4_JPRo

Africans being treated for AIDS and extreme stupidity
https://youtu. Be/xk2v6WyoHUY
https://youtu. Be/ecATcD9ng3Y

According to African Pastor Ray Hagin Black's are following a slave religion.

Ray Hagin breaking the last bonds of slavery.
https://youtu. Be/lR5CTrkokes

When did you stop being a slave.
https://youtu. Be/p6k5JxYFpbY

What is Christianity?
https://youtu. Be/oWjmbEglYk4

Trump calls African countries shithole.
https://youtu. Be/HcMFmoTCdcU
https://youtu. Be/e-Odk4n_KeY
https://youtu. Be/X86DhwFXHUE

Africans love to lick cows backsides.
https://youtu. Be/n8PYozPB-8I

Africans defecating outdoors.
https://youtu. Be/Lqg8I4w0ItM
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2019 12:49:40 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
1 Cor 13:1-2
1 Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels [outer kingdom words not used by the gods and goddesses when not needed],
and have not charity [Christ's love from the inner kingdom and not Adam's soul love],
I am become as sounding brass, Or a tinkling cymbal [the words just make physical noise and do not have the power of heaven].

2 And though I have the gift of prophecy [by white grace power by faith in Yahweh],
and understand all mysteries [by white grace power by faith in Yahweh]
and all knowledge [by white grace power by faith in Yahweh];
and though I have all faith, So that I could remove mountains [spiritual mountain paradigms],
and have not charity, I am nothing [perfected love of Christ without fear is the goal. The counterfeit love, Fear, And guilt of the dragon and beast system created in our spirit orb is black grace love not white grace love. One can love Yahweh's power but hate His perfect Character in Christ by the dragon that was created as a test to overcome by grace through faith to become translated gods and goddesses of Israel].
Harikrish
Posts: 41,158
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2019 10:37:24 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
1 Cor 13:1-2
1 Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels [outer kingdom words not used by the gods and goddesses when not needed],
and have not charity [Christ's love from the inner kingdom and not Adam's soul love],
I am become as sounding brass, Or a tinkling cymbal [the words just make physical noise and do not have the power of heaven].

2 And though I have the gift of prophecy [by white grace power by faith in Yahweh],
and understand all mysteries [by white grace power by faith in Yahweh]
and all knowledge [by white grace power by faith in Yahweh];
and though I have all faith, So that I could remove mountains [spiritual mountain paradigms],
and have not charity, I am nothing [perfected love of Christ without fear is the goal. The counterfeit love, Fear, And guilt of the dragon and beast system created in our spirit orb is black grace love not white grace love. One can love Yahweh's power but hate His perfect Character in Christ by the dragon that was created as a test to overcome by grace through faith to become translated gods and goddesses of Israel].

The curse of Ham is not a shame on India. It is a Biblical curse on Africans. My research goes into details.
1. Christianity's role in African slavery.
2. If Africans are subhuman, Is God to Blame?
3. Why are there no African achievements?

Are all these the fulfillment of the biblical curse of Ham?
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2019 11:51:58 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Ham was white and not black, Invalidating the premises. All the races came from the genetic engineering of the ETs.

After the flood, RA scrapped his previous division strategies because He thought the Creator was displeased with Him for not obeying the Law of One. He had a whole new attitude to build the pyramid tower with the children of Adam using the Law of One.

When Yahweh confused the languages and sent the different races by His audible voice to unique destinations on one land mass, Then after they settled in, Divided the earth in the days of Peleg, These Catastrophic events from the Creator were a sign to go back to His division strategy He was using in the first place to deceive Adam and Eve and their children.

Therefore, He actually changed from the Law of One back to the division strategy based on what Yahweh did. Yahweh has been controlling everything from the beginning to take his true heart to the world in the visions of Roy Sausek verses the false accusation of Ra(Lucifer) that the family of Ra believes, Which repentance of the Prodigal Son will be soon to start over as a spirit-orb after hell fire to become a translated Son of God that knows good and evil to mingle with the translated gods and goddesses.
Harikrish
Posts: 41,158
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2019 3:44:05 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Ham was white and not black, Invalidating the premises. All the races came from the genetic engineering of the ETs.

After the flood, RA scrapped his previous division strategies because He thought the Creator was displeased with Him for not obeying the Law of One. He had a whole new attitude to build the pyramid tower with the children of Adam using the Law of One.

When Yahweh confused the languages and sent the different races by His audible voice to unique destinations on one land mass, Then after they settled in, Divided the earth in the days of Peleg, These Catastrophic events from the Creator were a sign to go back to His division strategy He was using in the first place to deceive Adam and Eve and their children.

Therefore, He actually changed from the Law of One back to the division strategy based on what Yahweh did. Yahweh has been controlling everything from the beginning to take his true heart to the world in the visions of Roy Sausek verses the false accusation of Ra(Lucifer) that the family of Ra believes, Which repentance of the Prodigal Son will be soon to start over as a spirit-orb after hell fire to become a translated Son of God that knows good and evil to mingle with the translated gods and goddesses.

So you don't know your scriotures about the curse of Ham.

The concept of the Curse of Ham finds its origins in Genesis 9:

20 And Noah began to be an husbandman, And he planted a vineyard:
21 And he drank of the wine, And was drunken; and he was uncovered within his tent.
22 And Ham, The father of Canaan, Saw the nakedness of his father, And told his two brethren without.
23 And Shem and Japheth took a garment, And laid it upon both their shoulders, And went backward, And covered the nakedness of their father; and their faces were backward, And they saw not their father's nakedness.
24 And Noah awoke from his wine, And knew what his younger son had done unto him.
25 And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren.
26 And he said, Blessed be the Lord God of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.
27 God shall enlarge Japheth, And he shall dwell in the tents of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.
" Genesis 9:20"27, King James Version

The Bible (Gen: 10:20) says the sons of Ham and their families, Countries and nations which they lived in and ruled were Cush, Mizraim, Phut and Canaan.
Ham is an African man in the Bible.
His sons cannot be white.
Cush ruled the Sudan.
Sudan is in Africa.
It is called the Land of Cush.
Mizraim ruled Egypt.
Egypt is also called Mizraim in the Bible and also the Land of Ham (Psalm: 105: 23-27).
Egypt is in Africa not in Europe.
Its people are Africans, Not Europeans.
Phut ruled the whole land known today as Libya.
Libya is in Africa not Europe.
The Libyans, Excluding the Arabs there, Are the descendants of Phut, Son of Ham, An African in the Bible.
His descendants are Africans, Not white.
Canaan is the son of Ham, An African.
The land he ruled was named after him as the Land of Canaan.
It is in North-Eastern Africa, Not Europe.
His descendants are named after him as Canaanites in the Bible.
They are Africans not white.
The Bible is so clear that the people, Countries and nations in the Bible belonged to Africa and Africans, Not to Europe and Europeans.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2019 1:45:17 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Why do you move the Land of Canaan from the Holy Land of Abraham to Egypt? The entire Bible is about Abraham's family of Jacob going to Egypt and becoming friends with the Pharaoh, Then living as slaves in Egypt, And then, Traveling North back to the Land God gave to Abraham for the purpose of translating Israel into gods and goddesses, Israel respected the gods of the Egyptians while in Egypt because they are the Sons of God. However, They were not welcome in the land of Abraham. The god of death was replaced by the God of life for the purpose of translating Israel.

Ra would not keep His paws out of the land of Abraham for fear the people would figure out the Cosmic War, Where we came from, Why we are here on earth, And were we are going in the afterlife before He had enough time to figure out the genetic death codes off planet with the ETs. God decreed they needed to do the genetic reengineering on the dark side of the moon or dead planets. By faith in God and the light, The ETs can travel past the lethal Van Allen radiation belts. Mortal from outer earth do not know how to do it.

Yahweh did not want to translate Israel with Moses but to deferred the straight, Narrow, And difficult path to the first century and today to teach occult Israel how evil black grace power actually is--the dragon causes death. No matter what a person does, That person dies of old age.

Occult Israel needs to know evil as well as good to be gods and goddesses. Yahweh knows what He is doing with Israel's translation path into eternity. After the third temple is built and a few mortals are translated, Israel will see the faces of the gods and goddesses and live.

Yahweh swore He would not show His Face to Israel to live. Therefore, The Lord established a very difficult path of seeing visual pictures and numbers in the light in the book of Revelation. Therefore, The few that are called to be translated first, The way is an extremely difficult path to obey in the light. In the third temple era, Reincarnated Israel will be translated like popping popcorn. The path will not be difficult anymore.

But had Yahweh translated Israel in the days of Moses, Israel would never have learned and demonstrated to the world the evil power of black grace that attracts the dragon and beast of the flesh. Therefore, We would not have known good and evil as they really are.

We are to tame the dragon and beast as mortals. Then the dragon dies in translation or the resurrection by the white grace power of God in His timing, Not ours. He holds all the power of predestination keys of grace through faith.

Why are you obsessed with the black color of skin? What does it matter? What has caused you to divert from the Biblical text? What has caused you be obsessed with India and the Hindu Indians?
Harikrish
Posts: 41,158
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2019 10:09:38 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Why do you move the Land of Canaan from the Holy Land of Abraham to Egypt? The entire Bible is about Abraham's family of Jacob going to Egypt and becoming friends with the Pharaoh, Then living as slaves in Egypt, And then, Traveling North back to the Land God gave to Abraham for the purpose of translating Israel into gods and goddesses, Israel respected the gods of the Egyptians while in Egypt because they are the Sons of God. However, They were not welcome in the land of Abraham. The god of death was replaced by the God of life for the purpose of translating Israel.

Ra would not keep His paws out of the land of Abraham for fear the people would figure out the Cosmic War, Where we came from, Why we are here on earth, And were we are going in the afterlife before He had enough time to figure out the genetic death codes off planet with the ETs. God decreed they needed to do the genetic reengineering on the dark side of the moon or dead planets. By faith in God and the light, The ETs can travel past the lethal Van Allen radiation belts. Mortal from outer earth do not know how to do it.

Yahweh did not want to translate Israel with Moses but to deferred the straight, Narrow, And difficult path to the first century and today to teach occult Israel how evil black grace power actually is--the dragon causes death. No matter what a person does, That person dies of old age.

Occult Israel needs to know evil as well as good to be gods and goddesses. Yahweh knows what He is doing with Israel's translation path into eternity. After the third temple is built and a few mortals are translated, Israel will see the faces of the gods and goddesses and live.

Yahweh swore He would not show His Face to Israel to live. Therefore, The Lord established a very difficult path of seeing visual pictures and numbers in the light in the book of Revelation. Therefore, The few that are called to be translated first, The way is an extremely difficult path to obey in the light. In the third temple era, Reincarnated Israel will be translated like popping popcorn. The path will not be difficult anymore.

But had Yahweh translated Israel in the days of Moses, Israel would never have learned and demonstrated to the world the evil power of black grace that attracts the dragon and beast of the flesh. Therefore, We would not have known good and evil as they really are.

We are to tame the dragon and beast as mortals. Then the dragon dies in translation or the resurrection by the white grace power of God in His timing, Not ours. He holds all the power of predestination keys of grace through faith.

Why are you obsessed with the black color of skin? What does it matter? What has caused you to divert from the Biblical text? What has caused you be obsessed with India and the Hindu Indians?

The flood changed the whole geography of the region 2, 500 BC. Note Egypt, Kush are all African countries. The curse of Ham predates Abraham. Abraham entered the scene 400 years later.
I am a proud Indian/Hindu. The curse of Ham is central to the black skin colour and negroid appearance of Africans.
Genesis 9:25 he said, "Cursed be Canaan! The lowest of slaves will he be to his brothers. "

Christians justified African slavery as Biblical from the curse of Ham.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2019 2:26:15 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
***The flood changed the whole geography of the region 2, 500 BC. Note Egypt, Kush are all African countries. The curse of Ham predates Abraham. Abraham entered the scene 400 years later. 2

The flood was about 2400 BC, And Abraham was born around 2000 BC. The curse of the children of Canaan was in the Holy Land, Not Egypt, , According to the Bible. I am not discussing the other children of Noah or Ham. Only the Land of the Canaanites. He was cursed with the pentagram and was white or off-white in color. Ham was not black.

***I am a proud Indian/Hindu.

Each race should be proud of their own race. Yahweh says to honor your father and mother. Arguing about different races breaks the commandment and steals spirit orb power of identity from other races than our own. Pretty basic. Yahweh divided the earth to preserve the identity of each race to make it easier to keep the Commandments and not dishonor each other. The objective of the dragon is to glorify self and dishonor the parents of other races. The dragon can be overcome by the Golden Rule or "do not hurt others".

***The curse of Ham is central to the black skin colour and negroid appearance of Africans. Genesis 9:25 he said, "Cursed be Canaan! The lowest of slaves will he be to his brothers. "

I disagree. I believe what the light told me. A pentagram was placed on the forehead as the mark of the god of death, Who is the dragon. The curse was death created by the dragon using the black grace power of the pentagram. The god of death is attracted to the ideas of Ra (Lucifer) and the pentagram power to confuse and divide the people to rob and control them.

***Christians justified African slavery as Biblical from the curse of Ham.

Much havoc is caused by misinterpreting the Bible about the origins of the races and what was the mark of the curse.
Harikrish
Posts: 41,158
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2019 3:46:20 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
***The flood changed the whole geography of the region 2, 500 BC. Note Egypt, Kush are all African countries. The curse of Ham predates Abraham. Abraham entered the scene 400 years later. 2

The flood was about 2400 BC, And Abraham was born around 2000 BC. The curse of the children of Canaan was in the Holy Land, Not Egypt, , According to the Bible. I am not discussing the other children of Noah or Ham. Only the Land of the Canaanites. He was cursed with the pentagram and was white or off-white in color. Ham was not black.

***I am a proud Indian/Hindu.

Each race should be proud of their own race. Yahweh says to honor your father and mother. Arguing about different races breaks the commandment and steals spirit orb power of identity from other races than our own. Pretty basic. Yahweh divided the earth to preserve the identity of each race to make it easier to keep the Commandments and not dishonor each other. The objective of the dragon is to glorify self and dishonor the parents of other races. The dragon can be overcome by the Golden Rule or "do not hurt others".

***The curse of Ham is central to the black skin colour and negroid appearance of Africans. Genesis 9:25 he said, "Cursed be Canaan! The lowest of slaves will he be to his brothers. "

I disagree. I believe what the light told me. A pentagram was placed on the forehead as the mark of the god of death, Who is the dragon. The curse was death created by the dragon using the black grace power of the pentagram. The god of death is attracted to the ideas of Ra (Lucifer) and the pentagram power to confuse and divide the people to rob and control them.

***Christians justified African slavery as Biblical from the curse of Ham.

Much havoc is caused by misinterpreting the Bible about the origins of the races and what was the mark of the curse.

The curse of Ham predates Abraham by 400 years. The children of Noah were scattered after the tower of Babel incident. The Arabs and Egyptians had Aftican slaves. Even Canaan was under Egyptian rule during Moses time.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2019 4:04:12 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
***The curse of Ham predates Abraham by 400 years. The children of Noah were scattered after the tower of Babel incident. The Arabs and Egyptians had Aftican slaves. Even Canaan was under Egyptian rule during Moses time.

There is truth to your post, But the ideas are disconnect to Ham and his color which is the topic of discussion to argue the curse of Ham was that he was black.
Harikrish
Posts: 41,158
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2019 3:32:59 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
***The curse of Ham predates Abraham by 400 years. The children of Noah were scattered after the tower of Babel incident. The Arabs and Egyptians had Aftican slaves. Even Canaan was under Egyptian rule during Moses time.

There is truth to your post, But the ideas are disconnect to Ham and his color which is the topic of discussion to argue the curse of Ham was that he was black.

Bible (Gen: 10:20) says the sons of Ham and their families, Countries and nations which they lived in and ruled were Cush, Mizraim, Phut and Canaan.
Ham is an African man in the Bible.
His sons cannot be white.
Cush ruled the Sudan.
Sudan is in Africa.
It is called the Land of Cush.
Mizraim ruled Egypt.
Egypt is also called Mizraim in the Bible and also the Land of Ham (Psalm: 105: 23-27).
Egypt is in Africa not in Europe.
Its people are Africans, Not Europeans.
Phut ruled the whole land known today as Libya.
Libya is in Africa not Europe.
The Libyans, Excluding the Arabs there, Are the descendants of Phut, Son of Ham, An African in the Bible.
His descendants are Africans, Not white.
Canaan is the son of Ham, An African.
The land he ruled was named after him as the Land of Canaan.
It is in North-Eastern Africa, Not Europe.
His descendants are named after him as Canaanites in the Bible.
They are Africans not white.
The Bible is so clear that the people, Countries and nations in the Bible belonged to Africa and Africans, Not to Europe and Europeans.

Note all those associated with Ham are from African countries. Egypt, Sudan, Libya.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2019 4:29:14 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Please explain why God murdered all the black in the Land of Canaan. Hint: It was not because of the black color that came from ET genetic engineering. Hint: Noah had 4 sons not 1 son.

Are you suggesting Noah and all his sons were black? If we assume that is true, Which I do not, Then we have a serious problem. First, Blacks begets blacks. Blacks do not beget whites or any other race. Secondly, We need to explain the origins of the other races on the planet.

Follow the evidence where it leads us.
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,613
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2019 2:57:00 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Please explain why God murdered all the black in the Land of Canaan. Hint: It was not because of the black color that came from ET genetic engineering. Hint: Noah had 4 sons not 1 son.

Noah has 3 sons, Not 4, And not 1. Read your bible again.

What colour were his sons? The bible does not tell us. We can only speculate - but probably middle eastern colours. What about their wives? Again we don't know. Again speculation - probably middle eastern colours.

There is no ET dna evidence whatsoever.

Are you suggesting Noah and all his sons were black? If we assume that is true, Which I do not, Then we have a serious problem. First, Blacks begets blacks. Blacks do not beget whites or any other race. Secondly, We need to explain the origins of the other races on the planet.

I doubt they were black. I imagine after humanity was located to other places at the tower of Babel, That along with the languages being confused, That the pigmentation in their skins were also confused as they went to separate places in the world.

Follow the evidence where it leads us. The evidence does not lead to ETs - it leads to sin and judgement, And then to the cross.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2019 5:16:13 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
TradeSecret, Yes, Noah had 3 sons, Not 4. Thank you,

My lack of accurately communicating the numbers was due to focusing my attention on 1 son and not the others. One needs to stand on the sea of glass to understand how easy it is to make "clerical" errors in the revelation process. Yahweh likes mistakes to occur so we trust Him and the light and not man or woman. He is glorified by our mistakes when we find them.

I made a mistake about the number of forgery books are in the Bible. I excluded 3 John because it is short, And I thought is was insignificant to any Bible doctrine. The number of forgeries is 8 not 7.

The light showed me 3 John is written to a person and not to an assembly to deceive us to believe the "elect lady" in 2 John was also a person, Which is false. No. The elect assembly is the spirit orbs on the sea of class. They are to become the 144, 000 who are symbolic of a female who does whatever her husband wants. She is not forced to do His will become she love Him. She overcomes the dragon 9. 1+4+4=9 or 1+8=9. The Father (1) translates us (8) when we overcome the dragon (9). 6+6+6=18.

For those who understand the 616 number 6+1+6=13. THAT NUMBER IS CHRIST WHO REPRESENTS THE FATHER AND THE OTHER PARTS OF THE GODHEAD. Godhead self is 4 or 1+3. God uses 666 and 616 to glorify God by killing the dragon by translation through the inner kingdom of Christ.

Calling the elect a lady is just symbolic of everyone in the assemblies that has both male and female ideas in their spirit orbs--everyone does but only the elect stand on the sea of glass. The occult knows all about the male and female truths of the spirit orb.

So as one walks in the light, Be prepared for mistakes. If the mistake has been done publically, Like I have done, The light will instruct the corrections as I am doing. If done privately, No one needs to know of the mistakes as we grow by experience and knowledge. I have only been on the sea of glass since May 2018, Less than a year, And I have corrected all mistakes I have made. The light has made zero mistakes.

Trust the light. No me.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2019 5:02:14 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
God gave the correct answerers to the Elect Lady on the sea of Glass from the 24 male Elders of Christ leading self of the female spirit orb to follow Christ in the inner kingdom to translate His Bride of gods and goddesses. , We are all half male and half females spirit orbs and the scriptures teach the ideas--they are not just the occult that believes in male and female that is twisted by the Sons of God. Christ taught the ideas correctly to overcome the dragon of self.
Harikrish
Posts: 41,158
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2019 2:42:24 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
TradeSecret, Yes, Noah had 3 sons, Not 4. Thank you,

My lack of accurately communicating the numbers was due to focusing my attention on 1 son and not the others. One needs to stand on the sea of glass to understand how easy it is to make "clerical" errors in the revelation process. Yahweh likes mistakes to occur so we trust Him and the light and not man or woman. He is glorified by our mistakes when we find them.

I made a mistake about the number of forgery books are in the Bible. I excluded 3 John because it is short, And I thought is was insignificant to any Bible doctrine. The number of forgeries is 8 not 7.

The light showed me 3 John is written to a person and not to an assembly to deceive us to believe the "elect lady" in 2 John was also a person, Which is false. No. The elect assembly is the spirit orbs on the sea of class. They are to become the 144, 000 who are symbolic of a female who does whatever her husband wants. She is not forced to do His will become she love Him. She overcomes the dragon 9. 1+4+4=9 or 1+8=9. The Father (1) translates us (8) when we overcome the dragon (9). 6+6+6=18.

For those who understand the 616 number 6+1+6=13. THAT NUMBER IS CHRIST WHO REPRESENTS THE FATHER AND THE OTHER PARTS OF THE GODHEAD. Godhead self is 4 or 1+3. God uses 666 and 616 to glorify God by killing the dragon by translation through the inner kingdom of Christ.

Calling the elect a lady is just symbolic of everyone in the assemblies that has both male and female ideas in their spirit orbs--everyone does but only the elect stand on the sea of glass. The occult knows all about the male and female truths of the spirit orb.

So as one walks in the light, Be prepared for mistakes. If the mistake has been done publically, Like I have done, The light will instruct the corrections as I am doing. If done privately, No one needs to know of the mistakes as we grow by experience and knowledge. I have only been on the sea of glass since May 2018, Less than a year, And I have corrected all mistakes I have made. The light has made zero mistakes.

Trust the light. No me.

Noah had 4 sons according to Jewish Rabbi in Torah. Com.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2019 3:24:06 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
There is no evidence to support their opinions of Ham. Opinions create a lukewarm mind. Your real beliefs are not lukewarm. The word "opinion" is not in the Bible for a reason. . .

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.