Total Posts:62|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Harikrish is not a racist

Harikrish
Posts: 38,876
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2019 4:14:17 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Harikrish's efforts in biblical research and scholarly discussion on a religion forum are objective because Hindus are not affected by the curse of Ham. . Other members could be objective too under the same assumption and in their participation in these scholarly theological discussions.
Unfortunately Ethan5 is both the subject and target of my research unwittingly because he is a black negroid slave living in Ghana Africa.

But we cannot argue with biblical and scientific facts by denying what I presented as The biblical curse of Ham and the genetic study of Negroid phenotypes. Now top that with the actual confessions of Ethan as both a negroid slave and his disparaging comments about his country and people and we have the ideal platform to study where science meets religion in the curse of Ham.

I have confirmed through research the curse of Ham not only justified African slavery, It was designed to control the Black epidemic.
Christians should be concerned the Black epidemic is growing as a consequence of the abolition of African slavery, Evidence the curse of Ham continues today. Black women care which is why most Black women abort their negroid babies to control the cursed Black epidemic.
You should care because you are a black negroid slave living in Ghana Africa. That is the evidence the curse of Ham that Harikrish speaks of is Biblical. Why are you attacking the messenger?

Evidence for the curse of Ham.

Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks and Non-Blacks

Blacks have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

Blacks have the lowest IQ in the world (ignoring the equally disgusting and black-skinned Australian aborigines for convenience"s sake). The Bushmen clock in at around 50 IQ, The average Bantu achieves the mentally retarded level of 70 IQ, And the highly cultivated, Well fed, Well cared for, Partially White African-Americans reach 85 IQ. IQ has an enormous impact on lifestyle, Achievement, And behavior. IQ correlates to poverty, Crime, Mortality, And broken homes on one side " and education, Wealth, Human accomplishment, Long life and stable homes on the other. According to IQ and the Wealth of Nations, A country must have a minimum average IQ of 90 to run a technological civilization. It is not a far cry to say it is IQ that makes humans better than the animals, And it is IQ that makes some humans better than other humans.

The curse of Ham was clearly pointing to African slavery.
Genesis 9:25 The lowest of slaves will he be to his brothers. "

From African slaves to African shitholes.

https://i. Ytimg. Com/vi/RfIcDEI1jWU/hqdefault. Jpg
http://www. Brh. Org. Uk/site/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/slavedealer. Jpg
http://4. Bp. Blogspot. Com/-nWfci5zYfTo/T5dLf3aoxVI/AAAAAAAAK7w/S96vcRUimYs/s640/slave+punishment2. Jpg
http://africanah. Org/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/FabriceMarrons2014c. Jpg
http://www. Anotherafrica. Net/wp/wp-content/gallery/fabrice-monteiro-marron/aa_fabricemonteiromarron_03. Jpg

Ethang is a black negroid slave by his own confession.
Ethang5: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.

Ethang is the perfect example of Africans following a slave religion.

1 Ethang5 wrote: I am a proud slave of His Royal Highness, King Jesus Christ.
Ethang is a proud slave.

2 Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.

3 Ethang said: Say it again, I want to lift His name so high, The world is blinded by His shine.
Ethang wants Jesus to shine his light on the black negroid slaves like him.

4 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.
And Ethang runs Bibles as a full time slave for free.

5 Ethang5 said: Of course. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries.
Wow, Ethang worked for free as a full time slave.
This is why there is no Indian slavery. Indians would never work for free. That would be slavery! Or more accurately African slavery.

6 Ethang said: An indian dalit would know. The vile caste system never let's you out.
After you said: No sir. Hinduism has a sick caste system. India has outlawed it.
So the caste system has been outlawed in India. Sounds like another Indian success.

7 Ethang5 said: Right. I didn't sleep, I didn't shop, I didn't fly, Because I didn't mention those things. Can the class say idiot? I thought it could.
Slaves don't have any rights. Full time slaves like Ethang have even less rights.

8 Ethang said: Except shithole indians themselves. That's why India couldn't export them.
Which is why there were no Indian slavery. But Africans were exported to many parts of the world as slaves. Ethang should read African slavery under Arabs, America and Christian countries.

9 Ethang said: They didn't learn much in 14 centuries of slavery did they? Low IQ morons.
Ethang lives in Ghana Africa which was the centre of the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade.
Ghana Africa exported 20 million African slaves throughout the world. Ironic comment from Ethang.

10 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Not only is slavery still practiced in Africa. You can buy a African slave for $400 in Libya. And Ethang confessed he is a full time slave. See point 1 and 2.

According to African Pastor Ray Hagin Black's are following a slave religion.

Ray Hagin breaking the last bonds of slavery.
https://youtu. Be/lR5CTrkokes

When did you stop being a slave.
https://youtu. Be/p6k5JxYFpbY

What is Christianity?
https://youtu. Be/oWjmbEglYk4

Read Ethang's disparaging comments about his country and people.

Ethang5: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang said: Ok shithole. Trump never insulted India. But your shithole country is sure mad about something.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: Long ago, I had a night job where I worked with this guy much like Im-Em here. He told me that reality was whatever he believed.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums, I understand your trepidation. But I don't think you have too much to worry about. The overwhelming majority of posters here would not want you banned or censured.

Continued. . . .
Harikrish
Posts: 38,876
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2019 4:25:20 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Continued from previous post. . .

Read Ethang's disparaging comment about his country and people.

Ethang5: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha. They have to work ALL DAY. Do you believe they are working only when hunting or gathering food? Do you think they have running water? Or electricity? They sleep often during the day because it is hot and they must work for everything. There are no stores, Only rudimentary tools. Please. Working only 15 hours a week would kill them, As evidenced by their dwindling tribe.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes. I will show you people who will infect you with their joy. Yet they aren't all Pollyannas. Some are cynics who have simply decided not to allow their environment to define them.

Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in. Is it wrong that I warn visitors to my home about it? If a visitor ignores my warning, Can he claim because I installed it, I'm responsible for his injury after having not believed my warning?

Ethang5 wrote: This is like when whites tell blacks, Why are you always on about racism? A black person's ethnicity is obvious.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.
---

Ethang5 is a willing victim and negroid slave. He embraced the religion of his white Christian master. Ham was very perspective, He knew his curse would endure and the fact African slavery is still practiced today is evidence of the Biblical curse of Ham.
ethang5
Posts: 22,974
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2019 5:20:48 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I am a trained psychologist. You are a jungle raised African. We use your types for experiments in the lab. " Hindu hari

I was right when I identified you as an African. You dud(sic) the rest by shoeing(sic) you are mentally disturbed as well.

You cannot change the fact nothing good ever came out of Africa.

He was just another African looking for a white Christian master.

Most Africans in America and Africa are unemployed and either live on welfare or foreign aid. They were much better off as slaves.

I told him to try the nearest cotton picking farm. He looked as black as sin.

You are a lying African. They all are.

Beaches are often areas of crime throughout Africa, And travellers are always told to watch their belongings

My mother would never associate with African slaves.

Most African slaves learnt(sic) to treat themselves.

It is true nothing good ever came out of Africa.

Why are you so upset being called an African slave?

Would you prefer to be called Negro, Negroid from the dark continent?

You say you are from Africa in your profile and hide your ugly face behind an African mask.

Why are you apologizing to readers when all they see is starving Africans in the news everyday.

Young African school girls bring kidnapped and traded for cattle.

Africans looked so much happier then when they were slaves.

Now Africans are calling white slave owners racists for leaving them.

Another ignorant African. You don't even recognize Hitler.

You are mentally disturbed. Hitler is dead, You retarded slave. .

Africans have never recovered after their white masters left.

We don't have slaves in India, Never had.

Look at pictures of African slaves and starving Africans.

Then ask yourself why you spend so much time here on DDO calling members names when your people are a disgrace to humanity dying from starvation and diseases after their white Christians masters left them.

Why would anyone think Hindu hari was a racist?
Harikrish
Posts: 38,876
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2019 6:04:31 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
ethang5 wrote:
I am a trained psychologist. You are a jungle raised African. We use your types for experiments in the lab. " Hindu hari

I was right when I identified you as an African. You dud(sic) the rest by shoeing(sic) you are mentally disturbed as well.

You cannot change the fact nothing good ever came out of Africa.

He was just another African looking for a white Christian master.

Most Africans in America and Africa are unemployed and either live on welfare or foreign aid. They were much better off as slaves.

I told him to try the nearest cotton picking farm. He looked as black as sin.

You are a lying African. They all are.

Beaches are often areas of crime throughout Africa, And travellers are always told to watch their belongings

My mother would never associate with African slaves.

Most African slaves learnt(sic) to treat themselves.

It is true nothing good ever came out of Africa.

Why are you so upset being called an African slave?

Would you prefer to be called Negro, Negroid from the dark continent?

You say you are from Africa in your profile and hide your ugly face behind an African mask.

Why are you apologizing to readers when all they see is starving Africans in the news everyday.

Young African school girls bring kidnapped and traded for cattle.

Africans looked so much happier then when they were slaves.

Now Africans are calling white slave owners racists for leaving them.

Another ignorant African. You don't even recognize Hitler.

You are mentally disturbed. Hitler is dead, You retarded slave. .

Africans have never recovered after their white masters left.

We don't have slaves in India, Never had.

Look at pictures of African slaves and starving Africans.

Then ask yourself why you spend so much time here on DDO calling members names when your people are a disgrace to humanity dying from starvation and diseases after their white Christians masters left them.

Why would anyone think Hindu hari was a racist?

It's called backing ones research with citations and historical facts. It did finally get you to confess you are an African and a negroid slave living in Ghana.
The pictures are proof African phenotypes are different because God made Africans different and the curse of Ham made it permanent.
Take the length of human history and evolution. Africans have always been Black and will continue to have black skin and their negroid appearance because it is the biblical curse of Ham. Is God racist?

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.
ethang5
Posts: 22,974
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2019 12:09:01 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Do you think it would be fair to say that you are "pro-slavery" in certain circumstances?

I am pro-work. I would put you to work right away.

Do you think it would be fair to say that you are "pro-slavery" in certain circumstances?

My research has found Africans were happier then when they were slaves. Most members appear to agree with the study.

Why would anyone think Hindu hari was a racist?
ethang5
Posts: 22,974
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2019 12:21:18 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Two scripturally ignorant black shitholes pleading their case. Perceived - Hindu hari

You are a black slave shithole the cursed descendant of Ham. - Hindu hari

Now let us expose you as a black lying shithole. - Hindu hari

Why in the world would anyone think Hindu hari was racist?
Harikrish
Posts: 38,876
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2019 1:53:39 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
ethang5 wrote:
Two scripturally ignorant black shitholes pleading their case. Perceived - Hindu hari

You are a black slave shithole the cursed descendant of Ham. - Hindu hari

Now let us expose you as a black lying shithole. - Hindu hari

Why in the world would anyone think Hindu hari was racist?

Harikrish's efforts in biblical research and scholarly discussion on a religion forum are objective because Hindus are not affected by the curse of Ham. . Other members could be objective too under the same assumption and in their participation in these scholarly theological discussions.
Unfortunately Ethan5 is both the subject and target of my research unwittingly because he is a black negroid slave living in Ghana Africa.

But we cannot argue with biblical and scientific facts by denying what I presented as The biblical curse of Ham and the genetic study of Negroid phenotypes. Now top that with the actual confessions of Ethan as both a negroid slave and his disparaging comments about his country and people and we have the ideal platform to study where science meets religion in the curse of Ham.

I have confirmed through research the curse of Ham not only justified African slavery, It was designed to control the Black epidemic.
Christians should be concerned the Black epidemic is growing as a consequence of the abolition of African slavery, Evidence the curse of Ham continues today. Black women care which is why most Black women abort their negroid babies to control the cursed Black epidemic.
You should care because you are a black negroid slave living in Ghana Africa. That is the evidence the curse of Ham that Harikrish speaks of is Biblical. Why are you attacking the messenger?

Evidence for the curse of Ham.

Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks and Non-Blacks

Blacks have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

Blacks have the lowest IQ in the world (ignoring the equally disgusting and black-skinned Australian aborigines for convenience"s sake). The Bushmen clock in at around 50 IQ, The average Bantu achieves the mentally retarded level of 70 IQ, And the highly cultivated, Well fed, Well cared for, Partially White African-Americans reach 85 IQ. IQ has an enormous impact on lifestyle, Achievement, And behavior. IQ correlates to poverty, Crime, Mortality, And broken homes on one side " and education, Wealth, Human accomplishment, Long life and stable homes on the other. According to IQ and the Wealth of Nations, A country must have a minimum average IQ of 90 to run a technological civilization. It is not a far cry to say it is IQ that makes humans better than the animals, And it is IQ that makes some humans better than other humans.

The curse of Ham was clearly pointing to African slavery.
Genesis 9:25 The lowest of slaves will he be to his brothers. "

From African slaves to African shitholes.

https://i. Ytimg. Com/vi/RfIcDEI1jWU/hqdefault. Jpg
http://www. Brh. Org. Uk/site/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/slavedealer. Jpg
http://4. Bp. Blogspot. Com/-nWfci5zYfTo/T5dLf3aoxVI/AAAAAAAAK7w/S96vcRUimYs/s640/slave+punishment2. Jpg
http://africanah. Org/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/FabriceMarrons2014c. Jpg
http://www. Anotherafrica. Net/wp/wp-content/gallery/fabrice-monteiro-marron/aa_fabricemonteiromarron_03. Jpg

Ethang is a black negroid slave by his own confession.
Ethang5: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.

Ethang is the perfect example of Africans following a slave religion.

1 Ethang5 wrote: I am a proud slave of His Royal Highness, King Jesus Christ.
Ethang is a proud slave.

2 Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.

3 Ethang said: Say it again, I want to lift His name so high, The world is blinded by His shine.
Ethang wants Jesus to shine his light on the black negroid slaves like him.

4 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.
And Ethang runs Bibles as a full time slave for free.

5 Ethang5 said: Of course. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries.
Wow, Ethang worked for free as a full time slave.
This is why there is no Indian slavery. Indians would never work for free. That would be slavery! Or more accurately African slavery.

6 Ethang said: An indian dalit would know. The vile caste system never let's you out.
After you said: No sir. Hinduism has a sick caste system. India has outlawed it.
So the caste system has been outlawed in India. Sounds like another Indian success.

7 Ethang5 said: Right. I didn't sleep, I didn't shop, I didn't fly, Because I didn't mention those things. Can the class say idiot? I thought it could.
Slaves don't have any rights. Full time slaves like Ethang have even less rights.

8 Ethang said: Except shithole indians themselves. That's why India couldn't export them.
Which is why there were no Indian slavery. But Africans were exported to many parts of the world as slaves. Ethang should read African slavery under Arabs, America and Christian countries.

9 Ethang said: They didn't learn much in 14 centuries of slavery did they? Low IQ morons.
Ethang lives in Ghana Africa which was the centre of the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade.
Ghana Africa exported 20 million African slaves throughout the world. Ironic comment from Ethang.

10 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Not only is slavery still practiced in Africa. You can buy a African slave for $400 in Libya. And Ethang confessed he is a full time slave. See point 1 and 2.

According to African Pastor Ray Hagin Black's are following a slave religion.

Ray Hagin breaking the last bonds of slavery.
https://youtu. Be/lR5CTrkokes

When did you stop being a slave.
https://youtu. Be/p6k5JxYFpbY

What is Christianity?
https://youtu. Be/oWjmbEglYk4

Read Ethang's disparaging comments about his country and people.

Ethang5: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang said: Ok shithole. Trump never insulted India. But your shithole country is sure mad about something.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: Long ago, I had a night job where I worked with this guy much like Im-Em here. He told me that reality was whatever he believed.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums, I understand your trepidation. But I don't think you have too much to worry about. The overwhelming majority of posters here would not want you banned or censured.

Continued. . . .
Harikrish
Posts: 38,876
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2019 1:55:47 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Continued from previous post. . .

Read Ethang's disparaging comment about his country and people.

Ethang5: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha. They have to work ALL DAY. Do you believe they are working only when hunting or gathering food? Do you think they have running water? Or electricity? They sleep often during the day because it is hot and they must work for everything. There are no stores, Only rudimentary tools. Please. Working only 15 hours a week would kill them, As evidenced by their dwindling tribe.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes. I will show you people who will infect you with their joy. Yet they aren't all Pollyannas. Some are cynics who have simply decided not to allow their environment to define them.

Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in. Is it wrong that I warn visitors to my home about it? If a visitor ignores my warning, Can he claim because I installed it, I'm responsible for his injury after having not believed my warning?

Ethang5 wrote: This is like when whites tell blacks, Why are you always on about racism? A black person's ethnicity is obvious.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.
---

Ethang5 is a willing victim and negroid slave. He embraced the religion of his white Christian master. Ham was very perspective, He knew his curse would endure and the fact African slavery is still practiced today is evidence of the Biblical curse of Ham.
Harikrish
Posts: 38,876
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2019 3:06:23 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Members should read Harikrish's textual and natural language diagnoses of Ethang5's posts. Ethang is a black negroid slave who works as a delivery mule in Ghana running bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of bibles. No one bothered to tell him bibles are available free online.

My exchanges with Ethang a black negroid Ghanaian who lives and works in Africa has contributed a lot to my research on the evidence of the Biblical curse of Ham on Africans and its continued presence.
Ethang5 posted he was physically and sexually attracted to pictures of an older Indian woman he assumed was my grandma. He then lowered his expectation by inquiring about Indian temple dancers who might be available as prostitutes and finally settled for virgin cows whose backside he would love to lick. It is this perverted nature that earned Africans the curse of Ham. Hebrew Scriptures tell us Noah was sodomized by Hams children.

Africans like Ethang love to lick cows backsides.
https://youtu. Be/n8PYozPB-8I

Africans defecating outdoors.
https://youtu. Be/Lqg8I4w0ItM

Trump calls all African countries shitholes.
https://youtu. Be/HcMFmoTCdcU
https://youtu. Be/e-Odk4n_KeY

Ethang's confessions of life in Ghana Africa and the conditions of his people are matters of deep concern. He has turned bitter and become the typical self loathing African. Ethang even publicly denounces his race and said openly he is not a proud African. He has lost his sense of national identity and developed a contempt for all things African.

Ethang5 is a perfect case study and subject for Harikrish's textual analysis of social digital media and natural language diagnoses.

Ethang5: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang said: Ok shithole. Trump never insulted India. But your shithole country is sure mad about something.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "

Textual analysis of social digital media taken from posts submitted by Ethang5.

1. The frequent repetition of words, Statements, Questions, Or activities is a hallmark of dementia and AD.
2. Sometimes this repetitive behavior is triggered by anxiety, Boredom, Or fear of the environment or to achieve comfort, Security of familiarity.
3. Signs of Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.
repeat a word, Phrase, Or a question more often. . . To diagnose OCD, Doctors who know the signs of OCD will ask questions and talk about what's happening. Natural language analysis objectively measures the psychological features of the individual.
4. Low IQ is evident in post and fits Trump's description of Black shitholes.
5. Starbuck's racial training program revealed blacks excuse they don't drink black coffee because they don't want anything black so close to their black faces. But they have no problem pressing their black face on black backsides or black shitholes.

Natural language diagnoses of Ethang's post.

Ethang5 fits the description of Trump's black shithole and his low IQ is evident in his posts which establishes a genetic link to black shitholes. Ethang frequently repeats words which are signs of OCD. He lives in Ghana Africa the centre of the Trans Atlantic slave trade. From African slavery to African shitholes. How he delivered on his ancestors promise.

Harikrish is not a racist.
If you read my research material you would have found it contains citations and peer published studies. When I introduce Ethang, I use a collection of his own words and quotes he posted on this very site DDO which contain his disparaging comment about his country Ghana Africa and his people Ghanaian Africans.
The rebuttals I use are also based on Ethang's retraction of his fabricated lies. I have not called Ethang anything that he has not called himself and 'Trump's Africans are shitholes' was a universal declaration that was hard to ignore.
I also cite confessions from other self loathing Blacks to show Ethang that he is not alone. That there are other self loathing Blacks like him.
African slavery was blessed by the Bible and justified by the curse of Ham. From African slavery to African shitholes is where science meets the Bible. And the fact we have the Black Lives Matter is a logical conclusion these shitholes are seeking help.
As a biblical scholar and spiritual leader I have an obligation to draw attention to the damage Christianity has done to the generations of Africans like Ethang who through Gods design were created different which is explained in.

Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks and Non-Blacks

Blacks have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

The psychological development of black negroids like Ethang5 are linked to the biblical curse of Ham. They remain cursed and it is reflected in their social rejection, Physical appearance and life decisions.

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.
Harikrish
Posts: 38,876
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2019 12:38:29 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Harikrish is not a racist and to prove that I am going to allow Ethang5 a black negroid living in Ghana Africa to kiss my enlightened feet.
Harikrish has researched the curse of Ham and posted several peer reviewed publications such as:
1. Christianity's role in African slavery.
2. If Africans are subhuman is God to blame?
3. Why are there no African achievements?

Harikrish is not a racist.
If you read my research material you would have found it contains citations and peer published studies. When I introduce Ethang, I use a collection of his own words and quotes he posted on this very site DDO which contain his disparaging comment about his country Ghana Africa and his people Ghanaian Africans.
The rebuttals I use are also based on Ethang's retraction of his fabricated lies. I have not called Ethang anything that he has not called himself and 'Trump's Africans are shitholes' was a universal declaration that was hard to ignore.
I also cite confessions from other self loathing Blacks to show Ethang that he is not alone. That there are other self loathing Blacks like him.
African slavery was blessed by the Bible and justified by the curse of Ham. From African slavery to African shitholes is where science meets the Bible. And the fact we have the Black Lives Matter is a logical conclusion these shitholes are seeking help.
As a biblical scholar and spiritual leader I have an obligation to draw attention to the damage Christianity has done to the generations of Africans like Ethang who through Gods design were created different which is explained in.

Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks and Non-Blacks

Blacks have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

The psychological development of black negroids like Ethang5 are linked to the biblical curse of Ham. They remain cursed and it is reflected in their social rejection, Physical appearance and life decisions.
---

Harikrish's efforts in biblical research and scholarly discussion on a religion forum are objective because Hindus are not affected by the curse of Ham. . Other members could be objective too under the same assumption and in their participation in these scholarly theological discussions.
Unfortunately Ethang5 is both the subject and target of my research unwittingly because he is a black negroid slave living in Ghana Africa.

But we cannot argue with biblical and scientific facts by denying what I presented as The biblical curse of Ham and the genetic study of Negroid phenotypes. Now top that with the actual confessions of Ethan as both a negroid slave and his disparaging comments about his country and people and we have the ideal platform to study where science meets religion in the curse of Ham.

I have confirmed through research the curse of Ham not only justified African slavery, It was designed to control the Black epidemic. Po
Christians should be concerned the Black epidemic is growing as a consequence of the abolition of African slavery, Evidence the curse of Ham continues today. Black women care which is why most Black women abort their negroid babies to control the cursed Black epidemic.
You should care because you are a black negroid slave living in Ghana Africa. That is the evidence the curse of Ham that Harikrish speaks of is Biblical. Why are you attacking the messenger?

Evidence for the curse of Ham.

Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks and Non-Blacks

Blacks have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

Blacks have the lowest IQ in the world (ignoring the equally disgusting and black-skinned Australian aborigines for convenience"s sake). The Bushmen clock in at around 50 IQ, The average Bantu achieves the mentally retarded level of 70 IQ, And the highly cultivated, Well fed, Well cared for, Partially White African-Americans reach 85 IQ. IQ has an enormous impact on lifestyle, Achievement, And behavior. IQ correlates to poverty, Crime, Mortality, And broken homes on one side " and education, Wealth, Human accomplishment, Long life and stable homes on the other. According to IQ and the Wealth of Nations, A country must have a minimum average IQ of 90 to run a technological civilization. It is not a far cry to say it is IQ that makes humans better than the animals, And it is IQ that makes some humans better than other humans.

The curse of Ham was clearly pointing to African slavery.
Genesis 9:25 The lowest of slaves will he be to his brothers. "

From African slaves to African shitholes.

https://i. Ytimg. Com/vi/RfIcDEI1jWU/hqdefault. Jpg
http://www. Brh. Org. Uk/site/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/slavedealer. Jpg
http://4. Bp. Blogspot. Com/-nWfci5zYfTo/T5dLf3aoxVI/AAAAAAAAK7w/S96vcRUimYs/s640/slave+punishment2. Jpg
http://africanah. Org/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/FabriceMarrons2014c. Jpg
http://www. Anotherafrica. Net/wp/wp-content/gallery/fabrice-monteiro-marron/aa_fabricemonteiromarron_03. Jpg

Ethang is a black negroid slave by his own confession.
Ethang5: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.

But as Harikrish has declared he is not a racist, I am going to allow Ethang5 a black negroid living in Ghana Africa to kiss my enlightened feet. To test Harikrish Ethang might want to kiss other parts of Harikrish which Africans are famous for like butt licking. But for that a cow will be available.
Africans like Ethang love to lick cows backsides.
https://youtu. Be/n8PYozPB-8I
Harikrish
Posts: 38,876
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2019 6:13:20 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I am happy to announce my research on the curse of Ham has not been challenged by Christians or black negroid Africans like Ethang5.

I created three research topics.
1. Christianity's role in African slavery.
2. If Africans are subhuman, Is God to blame?
3. Why are there no African achievements? Nothing good has ever come out if Africa.

So far Ethang has not been able to name a single African achievement even though he confessed he is an African slave living in Ghana Africa. Ethang has not challenged the biblical curse of Ham which Christians used to justify African slavery. And hugs disparaging comments about his country Ghana Africa and his negroid people lends support to the growing scientific evidence Africans are subhuman.

Ethang5's own perverted behaviour supports the scriptural curse of Ham was a result of perverted actions which continue to this day in African countries.

1. Evidence for sexual perversion beginning with Ethang. The moral reason for the curse of Ham on African negroids.
Ethang5 posted he was physically and sexually attracted to pictures of an older Indian woman he assumed was my grandma. He then lowered his expectation by inquiring about Indian temple dancers who might be available as prostitutes and finally settled for virgin cows whose backside he would love to lick. It is this perverted nature that earned them the curse of Ham. Hebrew Scriptures tell us Noah was sodomized by Hams children.

Africans like Ethang love to lick cows backsides.
https://youtu. Be/n8PYozPB-8I

Sexual perversion: has African society lost its morals?

Sexual perversion is an unnatural or abnormal form of sexual behaviour. In the last couple of months, Various sections of the media have bombarded us with stories of sexual perversion in Kenya. The stories cut across all ages, Marital status, Education background, Race, Tribe, Social and economic status. The shocking revelations have left many in disbelief.

The question at the back of many people"s minds is whether these acts are an indicator of the deteriorating social values in our society today coupled with a distorted sense of self-worth. Of importance is the need to address sexual perversion in our society. Failure to do so may result in a society where it is absurd to speak about morals, If the recent happenings are anything to go by.

There is real danger and remedial action must be taken decisively. The mutual view from people across the divide whom Parents talked to is that if the rest of the world is not willing to correct this moral decadency, Kenya SHOULD and MUST do it.

SEXUAL PERVERSION IN KENYA"

Just recently, Kenyans watched in horror a report on TV of a family man in Naivasha who was involved in an unnatural act with a goat. The middle-aged family man, Who pleaded guilty to the offence, Was sentenced to seven years in prison. What was most troubling was the man justifying his actions to have been driven by his mistrust of women. This left many with a number of questions. How was the man"s marital life? Had he sought any help regarding his marriage? Was he sexually starved? All these and many more questions remain unanswered.

And just when people were recovering from that bizarre happening, Another man was caught in Kiambu County having sex with a nine-month pregnant cow. The cow, Which is reported to have been baying, Awoke people in the thick of the night and the man was caught in the heinous act. The family man was beaten up by an agitated mob and taken to hospital in a critical condition. "What was going on in this man"s mind to warrant him to commit such a grave offence? " I wonder.

The old adage that real life is stranger than fiction may as well apply to this case. I am not sure what"s the most disturbing element of this story: the fact that he was caught having sex with a cow, That the cow was in calf, Or that he had a wife and children. And not far away in Limuru, Another man believed to have been high on drugs was found having carnal knowledge of a dog, While several girls were arrested in Mombasa for committing unnatural acts with a dog under the watch of a foreign man. It was widely reported that the girls were shooting a pornographic movie in the sexual act with the dog. Why a human being would have sex with an animal is quite distressing. This act of bestiality, Is a sin addressed in the Bible in Deuteronomy 27:21 ""Cursed is the man who has sexual relations with any animal. "

The moral quagmire presented by these stories leaves a lot to be desired. It tears into the moral fabric of a nation believed to have about 80 percent of its population as Christians and more than 10 percent Muslims. Could our institutions be part of the problem by abdicating their responsibilities? What would make 11 beautiful, College-educated girls with seemingly bright future to be lured into sexual activity with a dog? Could financial hardships be the reason behind these despicable acts of bestiality? What is the role of parents, Guardians, And have they lost their place as role models?

The place of religious institutions and leaders cannot also be left out of this equation. What are religious leaders doing to curb such acts? Where is the conscience that would prevent one from such things? The society needs to reassess if this could be a representation of a declining nature of our national image " from corruption, Tribalism, And impunity, To injustices against the innocent and now immorality " this is a tainted image of Kenya.

There is need to introspectively re-examine our individual and collective morals. Religious institutions need to play their role without fear. On the other hand, Parents and guardians should reclaim their role modelling responsibility so that families can produce responsible children. Responsibility on a personal level should be reclaimed as a virtue. Without fixing the moral integrity of an individual and a nation at large, We will continue to grapple in confusion and expect even more shocking revelations in future.

The bible addresses sexual perversion as the work of the flesh in Galatians 5:19-21 (KJV): "Now the works of the flesh are manifest, Which are these; adultery, Fornication, Uncleanness, Lasciviousness, Idolatry, Witchcraft, Hatred, Variance, Emulations, Wrath, Strife, Seditions, Heresies, Envy, Murders, Drunkenness, Revelling, And such like: of which I tell you before, As I have also told you in time past, That they that do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God. "

It is clear that God does not view these works of the flesh with pleasure no matter who may endorse them; whether a high governmental official, A church leader, A community leader, Or a common citizen.

These works remain condemned by God as recorded also in I Corinthians 6:9-10 "

2. The physical effects of the curse of Ham on African negroids.

Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks and Non-Blacks

Blacks have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

Blacks have the lowest IQ in the world (ignoring the equally disgusting and black-skinned Australian aborigines for convenience"s sake). The Bushmen clock in at around 50 IQ, The average Bantu achieves the mentally retarded level of 70 IQ, And the highly cultivated, Well fed, Well cared for, Partially White African-Americans reach 85 IQ. IQ has an enormous impact on lifestyle, Achievement, And behavior. IQ correlates to poverty, Crime, Mortality, And broken homes on one side " and education, Wealth, Human accomplishment, Long life and stable homes on the other. According to IQ and the Wealth of Nations, A country must have a minimum average IQ of 90 to run a technological civilization. It is not a far cry to say it is IQ that makes humans better than the animals, And it is IQ that makes some humans better than others.
ethang5
Posts: 22,974
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2019 6:41:35 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
JJ50 wrote:

Harikrish, Most forums of this nature would ban you for your comments, Which are highly unpleasant and seem very racist to me.

Lol. He's been banned from all of them JJ50.

He followed me to Debate Art and tried his racist slop there and was promptly banned. Debate Island already knew of his filth and didn't want him either.

He even mentioned on a board where he rated DDO, That he was banned everywhere else except DDO.

So now he haunts DDO gracing us with his stupidity.
Harikrish
Posts: 38,876
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2019 6:52:54 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
JJ50 wrote:
Harikrish, Most forums of this nature would ban you for your comments, Which are highly unpleasant and seem very racist to me.

How can an objective research on the biblical curse of Ham, Christianity's role in African slavery or the phenotypes of African negroids by a Hindu scholar not affected by the Biblical curse be construed as racist.

Ethang has repeatedly said my research does not hurt him and he should know. He is after all a black negroid African living in Ghana Africa.

In fact Ethang is more bothered by the success of Indians than he is by the need for a Black Lives Matter movement. He even went as far as to say he is not a proud African. I haven't been able to find anyone proud to be an African. Have you?
Harikrish
Posts: 38,876
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2019 11:07:11 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
ethang5 wrote:
JJ50 wrote:

Harikrish, Most forums of this nature would ban you for your comments, Which are highly unpleasant and seem very racist to me.

Lol. He's been banned from all of them JJ50.

He followed me to Debate Art and tried his racist slop there and was promptly banned. Debate Island already knew of his filth and didn't want him either.

He even mentioned on a board where he rated DDO, That he was banned everywhere else except DDO.

So now he haunts DDO gracing us with his stupidity.

Hard to beat your rate of rejection.
Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums, I understand your trepidation. But I don't think you have too much to worry about. The overwhelming majority of posters here would not want you banned or censured.

Or your paranoia.
Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in. Is it wrong that I warn visitors to my home about it? If a visitor ignores my warning, Can he claim because I installed it, I'm responsible for his injury after having not believed my warning?

You live in a culture where child abuse is common.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Running bibles might not be the only illegal things you are engaging in.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,591
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2019 11:55:47 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
How can an objective research on the biblical curse of Ham, Christianity's role in African slavery or the phenotypes of African negroids by a Hindu scholar not affected by the Biblical curse be construed as racist.

Easy really. Firstly, Your research is subjective and not representative of what the bible teaches. You ignore NT verses which show that race is irrelevant in Jesus. You use OT texts which are hotly debated. You refer to evidence and material not authoritative on the issue. You totally contradict everything objective about the faith of Christianity and its own church history. The sad fact is - YOU ARE A RACIST.

Ethang has repeatedly said my research does not hurt him and he should know. He is after all a black negroid African living in Ghana Africa.

Ethang has also denied what you are saying. So why are you selectively using his words - quoting him out of context? Clearly, You are not only racist, But a bully and a troll. I wonder whether you stalk all of your ex-boyfriends and ex-girlfriends? You have a profile of a serious stalker and potentially mass murderer.

In fact Ethang is more bothered by the success of Indians than he is by the need for a Black Lives Matter movement. He even went as far as to say he is not a proud African. I haven't been able to find anyone proud to be an African. Have you?

I know many Africans who are very proud of their background and their race and their colour. There is no reason to be ashamed of how God made you. Even you Harikrish do not need to be ashamed of being a coloured Hindu from India. But you should turn your life to Jesus. Only he can help reconcile you to God. But this will take humility for you. For although you don't need to be ashamed of what God has made you - you do need to be ashamed of your sinful life. You hariskrish need to be "born again". Your arrogance has been long your downfall.
ethang5
Posts: 22,974
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2019 12:07:41 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Even you Harikrish do not need to be ashamed of being a coloured Hindu from India.

Calling him "colored" will send him berserk. He thinks he's white.

Hindus are ashamed of being born Hindu. - Prime Minister Modi of India

Only shame can explain his bizarre behavior.
Harikrish
Posts: 38,876
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2019 12:47:34 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
ethang5 wrote:
Even you Harikrish do not need to be ashamed of being a coloured Hindu from India.

Calling him "colored" will send him berserk. He thinks he's white.

Hindus are ashamed of being born Hindu. - Prime Minister Modi of India

Only shame can explain his bizarre behavior.
I am the proud Indian living in Canada and working in America in the IT field. You are the low IQ negroid delivering free bibles in Ghana Africa. You have been a delivery mule for over 15 years. Any wonder you are not a proud African.

Ethang5: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang said: Ok shithole. Trump never insulted India. But your shithole country is sure mad about something.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Harikrish
Posts: 38,876
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2019 8:40:52 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
ethang5 wrote:
You should care because you are a black negroid slave living in Ghana Africa. - Hindu hari

Coo coo!

Lol

Learn to post you low IQ negroid slave.

I am the proud Indian living in Canada and working in America in the IT field. You are the low IQ negroid delivering free bibles in Ghana Africa. You have been a delivery mule for over 15 years. Any wonder you are not a proud African.

Ethang5: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang said: Ok shithole. Trump never insulted India. But your shithole country is sure mad about something.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Harikrish
Posts: 38,876
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2019 11:01:26 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Harikrish a biblical scholar and spiritual leader arrived at the conclusion everyone should own a bible and a black slave. He gave his reasons and the biblical justification for reintroducing African slavery and legalizing it so it no longer carries a stigma. If Black Lives are to Matter. Putting a black in every home will give Blacks what they really want. Not a nod to their slogan but economic guarantees that come with the security of a bible carrying White Christian master and the promise they will serve as slaves as dictated by scriptures. Genesis 9.

The justification for slavery has been hotly debated and slavery abolished not by economists or slave owners but by The Church.
The Church's position on other issues like gay rights, Right to choose, Contraceptives, Circumcision have all been overruled as human rights are gaining recognition and no amount of translated Jewish thoughts and messianic promises and pleading adequately deals with the need for cheap and free labour.

White Christian slave owners only needed a few verses from Genesis 9 to justify slavery. The Black slaves only had to be taught to recognize the Bible was the word of God. This basic formular served slaves and slave owners well for over 400 years.
There is no reason to believe it will not work the same today when the only observable change is the evolution of Blacks from African slavery to African shitholes. They are still black niggers under their black skin.

So how is Harikrish being a racist when he advocates everyone should own a bible and a black slave?

Do Black really want to do what are white social norms that are not endorsed by the Bible?

Let the statistics speak for itself.

1. 30% of Africans are incarcerated (in prison).
2. 30% of Africans are unemployed.
3. 30% school dropout rate among blacks.
4. The rest are either drug pushers or pimps with exceptions competing with Mexicans according to Trump.
That is a deficit situation for the US economy.

What about the dumb Africans that stayed back in Africa?
Today Africa is:
1. AIDS capital of the world.
2. Rape capital of the world ranked 1. South Africa, 2. Botswana and 3. Lesotho.
3. 1, 700 years of African slavery. Slavery is all Africans know.
4. Africans now sold in Libya as slaves.
5 20 million Africans predicted to die from starvation according to UN report.
6. Nothing good has ever come out of Africa.

Africans licking cows backside.
https://youtu. Be/n8PYozPB-8I
https://youtu. Be/WmXYe2plcxI

Africans being treated for AIDS and extreme stupidity
https://youtu. Be/xk2v6WyoHUY
https://youtu. Be/ecATcD9ng3Y

Now read the confession of a happy nigger slave.

Ethang is a black negroid slave by his own confession.
Ethang5: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.

Ethang is the perfect example of Africans following a slave religion.

1 Ethang5 wrote: I am a proud slave of His Royal Highness, King Jesus Christ.
Ethang is a proud slave.

2 Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.

3 Ethang said: Say it again, I want to lift His name so high, The world is blinded by His shine.
Ethang wants Jesus to shine his light on the black negroid slaves like him.

4 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.
And Ethang runs Bibles as a full time slave for free.

5 Ethang5 said: Of course. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries.
Wow, Ethang worked for free as a full time slave.
This is why there is no Indian slavery. Indians would never work for free. That would be slavery! Or more accurately African slavery.

6 Ethang said: An indian dalit would know. The vile caste system never let's you out.
After you said: No sir. Hinduism has a sick caste system. India has outlawed it.
So the caste system has been outlawed in India. Sounds like another Indian success.

7 Ethang5 said: Right. I didn't sleep, I didn't shop, I didn't fly, Because I didn't mention those things. Can the class say idiot? I thought it could.
Slaves don't have any rights. Full time slaves like Ethang have even less rights.

8 Ethang said: Except shithole indians themselves. That's why India couldn't export them.
Which is why there were no Indian slavery. But Africans were exported to many parts of the world as slaves. Ethang should read African slavery under Arabs, America and Christian countries.

9 Ethang said: They didn't learn much in 14 centuries of slavery did they? Low IQ morons.
Ethang lives in Ghana Africa which was the centre of the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade.
Ghana Africa exported 20 million African slaves throughout the world. Ironic comment from Ethang.

10 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Not only is slavery still practiced in Africa. You can buy a African slave for $400 in Libya. And Ethang confessed he is a full time slave. See point 1 and 2.

Evidence for the curse of Ham.

Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks and Non-Blacks

Blacks have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

Blacks have the lowest IQ in the world (ignoring the equally disgusting and black-skinned Australian aborigines for convenience"s sake). The Bushmen clock in at around 50 IQ, The average Bantu achieves the mentally retarded level of 70 IQ, And the highly cultivated, Well fed, Well cared for, Partially White African-Americans reach 85 IQ. IQ has an enormous impact on lifestyle, Achievement, And behavior. IQ correlates to poverty, Crime, Mortality, And broken homes on one side " and education, Wealth, Human accomplishment, Long life and stable homes on the other. According to IQ and the Wealth of Nations, A country must have a minimum average IQ of 90 to run a technological civilization. It is not a far cry to say it is IQ that makes humans better than the animals, And it is IQ that makes some humans better than other humans.

The curse of Ham was clearly pointing to African slavery.
Genesis 9:25 The lowest of slaves will he be to his brothers. "


Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.
SingularityofLight
Posts: 1,915
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2019 11:08:37 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Harikrish wrote:
Harikrish a biblical scholar and spiritual leader arrived at the conclusion everyone should own a bible and a black slave. He gave his reasons and the biblical justification for reintroducing African slavery and legalizing it so it no longer carries a stigma. If Black Lives are to Matter. Putting a black in every home will give Blacks what they really want. Not a nod to their slogan but economic guarantees that come with the security of a bible carrying White Christian master and the promise they will serve as slaves as dictated by scriptures. Genesis 9.

The justification for slavery has been hotly debated and slavery abolished not by economists or slave owners but by The Church.
The Church's position on other issues like gay rights, Right to choose, Contraceptives, Circumcision have all been overruled as human rights are gaining recognition and no amount of translated Jewish thoughts and messianic promises and pleading adequately deals with the need for cheap and free labour.

White Christian slave owners only needed a few verses from Genesis 9 to justify slavery. The Black slaves only had to be taught to recognize the Bible was the word of God. This basic formular served slaves and slave owners well for over 400 years.
There is no reason to believe it will not work the same today when the only observable change is the evolution of Blacks from African slavery to African shitholes. They are still black niggers under their black skin.

So how is Harikrish being a racist when he advocates everyone should own a bible and a black slave?

Do Black really want to do what are white social norms that are not endorsed by the Bible?

Let the statistics speak for itself.

1. 30% of Africans are incarcerated (in prison).
2. 30% of Africans are unemployed.
3. 30% school dropout rate among blacks.
4. The rest are either drug pushers or pimps with exceptions competing with Mexicans according to Trump.
That is a deficit situation for the US economy.

What about the dumb Africans that stayed back in Africa?
Today Africa is:
1. AIDS capital of the world.
2. Rape capital of the world ranked 1. South Africa, 2. Botswana and 3. Lesotho.
3. 1, 700 years of African slavery. Slavery is all Africans know.
4. Africans now sold in Libya as slaves.
5 20 million Africans predicted to die from starvation according to UN report.
6. Nothing good has ever come out of Africa.

Africans licking cows backside.
https://youtu. Be/n8PYozPB-8I
https://youtu. Be/WmXYe2plcxI

Africans being treated for AIDS and extreme stupidity
https://youtu. Be/xk2v6WyoHUY
https://youtu. Be/ecATcD9ng3Y

Now read the confession of a happy nigger slave.

Ethang is a black negroid slave by his own confession.
Ethang5: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.

Ethang is the perfect example of Africans following a slave religion.

1 Ethang5 wrote: I am a proud slave of His Royal Highness, King Jesus Christ.
Ethang is a proud slave.

2 Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.

3 Ethang said: Say it again, I want to lift His name so high, The world is blinded by His shine.
Ethang wants Jesus to shine his light on the black negroid slaves like him.

4 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.
And Ethang runs Bibles as a full time slave for free.

5 Ethang5 said: Of course. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries.
Wow, Ethang worked for free as a full time slave.
This is why there is no Indian slavery. Indians would never work for free. That would be slavery! Or more accurately African slavery.

6 Ethang said: An indian dalit would know. The vile caste system never let's you out.
After you said: No sir. Hinduism has a sick caste system. India has outlawed it.
So the caste system has been outlawed in India. Sounds like another Indian success.

7 Ethang5 said: Right. I didn't sleep, I didn't shop, I didn't fly, Because I didn't mention those things. Can the class say idiot? I thought it could.
Slaves don't have any rights. Full time slaves like Ethang have even less rights.

8 Ethang said: Except shithole indians themselves. That's why India couldn't export them.
Which is why there were no Indian slavery. But Africans were exported to many parts of the world as slaves. Ethang should read African slavery under Arabs, America and Christian countries.

9 Ethang said: They didn't learn much in 14 centuries of slavery did they? Low IQ morons.
Ethang lives in Ghana Africa which was the centre of the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade.
Ghana Africa exported 20 million African slaves throughout the world. Ironic comment from Ethang.

10 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Not only is slavery still practiced in Africa. You can buy a African slave for $400 in Libya. And Ethang confessed he is a full time slave. See point 1 and 2.

Evidence for the curse of Ham.

Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks and Non-Blacks

Blacks have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

Blacks have the lowest IQ in the world (ignoring the equally disgusting and black-skinned Australian aborigines for convenience"s sake). The Bushmen clock in at around 50 IQ, The average Bantu achieves the mentally retarded level of 70 IQ, And the highly cultivated, Well fed, Well cared for, Partially White African-Americans reach 85 IQ. IQ has an enormous impact on lifestyle, Achievement, And behavior. IQ correlates to poverty, Crime, Mortality, And broken homes on one side " and education, Wealth, Human accomplishment, Long life and stable homes on the other. According to IQ and the Wealth of Nations, A country must have a minimum average IQ of 90 to run a technological civilization. It is not a far cry to say it is IQ that makes humans better than the animals, And it is IQ that makes some humans better than other humans.

The curse of Ham was clearly pointing to African slavery.
Genesis 9:25 The lowest of slaves will he be to his brothers. "


Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.

I don't mind you supporting the position that the Bible supports slavery on so many different levels, Because it does. What I have a problem with is your sick personal views regarding judging people based on their race, And that slavery is a good thing. Like Anon, You need to choose Harikrish: are you going stop supporting the Bible in its entirety, Rather than picking and choosing things that you believe about it?
Harikrish
Posts: 38,876
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2019 11:25:21 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
SingularityofLight wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
Harikrish a biblical scholar and spiritual leader arrived at the conclusion everyone should own a bible and a black slave. He gave his reasons and the biblical justification for reintroducing African slavery and legalizing it so it no longer carries a stigma. If Black Lives are to Matter. Putting a black in every home will give Blacks what they really want. Not a nod to their slogan but economic guarantees that come with the security of a bible carrying White Christian master and the promise they will serve as slaves as dictated by scriptures. Genesis 9.

The justification for slavery has been hotly debated and slavery abolished not by economists or slave owners but by The Church.
The Church's position on other issues like gay rights, Right to choose, Contraceptives, Circumcision have all been overruled as human rights are gaining recognition and no amount of translated Jewish thoughts and messianic promises and pleading adequately deals with the need for cheap and free labour.

White Christian slave owners only needed a few verses from Genesis 9 to justify slavery. The Black slaves only had to be taught to recognize the Bible was the word of God. This basic formular served slaves and slave owners well for over 400 years.
There is no reason to believe it will not work the same today when the only observable change is the evolution of Blacks from African slavery to African shitholes. They are still black niggers under their black skin.

So how is Harikrish being a racist when he advocates everyone should own a bible and a black slave?

Do Black really want to do what are white social norms that are not endorsed by the Bible?

Let the statistics speak for itself.

1. 30% of Africans are incarcerated (in prison).
2. 30% of Africans are unemployed.
3. 30% school dropout rate among blacks.
4. The rest are either drug pushers or pimps with exceptions competing with Mexicans according to Trump.
That is a deficit situation for the US economy.

What about the dumb Africans that stayed back in Africa?
Today Africa is:
1. AIDS capital of the world.
2. Rape capital of the world ranked 1. South Africa, 2. Botswana and 3. Lesotho.
3. 1, 700 years of African slavery. Slavery is all Africans know.
4. Africans now sold in Libya as slaves.
5 20 million Africans predicted to die from starvation according to UN report.
6. Nothing good has ever come out of Africa.

Africans licking cows backside.
https://youtu. Be/n8PYozPB-8I
https://youtu. Be/WmXYe2plcxI

Africans being treated for AIDS and extreme stupidity
https://youtu. Be/xk2v6WyoHUY
https://youtu. Be/ecATcD9ng3Y

Now read the confession of a happy nigger slave.

Ethang is a black negroid slave by his own confession.
Ethang5: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.

Ethang is the perfect example of Africans following a slave religion.

1 Ethang5 wrote: I am a proud slave of His Royal Highness, King Jesus Christ.
Ethang is a proud slave.

2 Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.

3 Ethang said: Say it again, I want to lift His name so high, The world is blinded by His shine.
Ethang wants Jesus to shine his light on the black negroid slaves like him.

4 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.
And Ethang runs Bibles as a full time slave for free.

5 Ethang5 said: Of course. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries.
Wow, Ethang worked for free as a full time slave.
This is why there is no Indian slavery. Indians would never work for free. That would be slavery! Or more accurately African slavery.

6 Ethang said: An indian dalit would know. The vile caste system never let's you out.
After you said: No sir. Hinduism has a sick caste system. India has outlawed it.
So the caste system has been outlawed in India. Sounds like another Indian success.

7 Ethang5 said: Right. I didn't sleep, I didn't shop, I didn't fly, Because I didn't mention those things. Can the class say idiot? I thought it could.
Slaves don't have any rights. Full time slaves like Ethang have even less rights.

8 Ethang said: Except shithole indians themselves. That's why India couldn't export them.
Which is why there were no Indian slavery. But Africans were exported to many parts of the world as slaves. Ethang should read African slavery under Arabs, America and Christian countries.

9 Ethang said: They didn't learn much in 14 centuries of slavery did they? Low IQ morons.
Ethang lives in Ghana Africa which was the centre of the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade.
Ghana Africa exported 20 million African slaves throughout the world. Ironic comment from Ethang.

10 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Not only is slavery still practiced in Africa. You can buy a African slave for $400 in Libya. And Ethang confessed he is a full time slave. See point 1 and 2.

Evidence for the curse of Ham.

Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks and Non-Blacks

Blacks have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

Blacks have the lowest IQ in the world (ignoring the equally disgusting and black-skinned Australian aborigines for convenience"s sake). The Bushmen clock in at around 50 IQ, The average Bantu achieves the mentally retarded level of 70 IQ, And the highly cultivated, Well fed, Well cared for, Partially White African-Americans reach 85 IQ. IQ has an enormous impact on lifestyle, Achievement, And behavior. IQ correlates to poverty, Crime, Mortality, And broken homes on one side " and education, Wealth, Human accomplishment, Long life and stable homes on the other. According to IQ and the Wealth of Nations, A country must have a minimum average IQ of 90 to run a technological civilization. It is not a far cry to say it is IQ that makes humans better than the animals, And it is IQ that makes some humans better than other humans.

The curse of Ham was clearly pointing to African slavery.
Genesis 9:25 The lowest of slaves will he be to his brothers. "


Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.

I don't mind you supporting the position that the Bible supports slavery on so many different levels, Because it does. What I have a problem with is your sick personal views regarding judging people based on their race, And that slavery is a good thing. Like Anon, You need to choose Harikrish: are you going stop supporting the Bible in its entirety, Rather than picking and choosing things that you believe about it?

Don't throw the baby out with the bathwater.
SingularityofLight
Posts: 1,915
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2019 11:28:40 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Harikrish wrote:
SingularityofLight wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
Harikrish a biblical scholar and spiritual leader arrived at the conclusion everyone should own a bible and a black slave. He gave his reasons and the biblical justification for reintroducing African slavery and legalizing it so it no longer carries a stigma. If Black Lives are to Matter. Putting a black in every home will give Blacks what they really want. Not a nod to their slogan but economic guarantees that come with the security of a bible carrying White Christian master and the promise they will serve as slaves as dictated by scriptures. Genesis 9.

The justification for slavery has been hotly debated and slavery abolished not by economists or slave owners but by The Church.
The Church's position on other issues like gay rights, Right to choose, Contraceptives, Circumcision have all been overruled as human rights are gaining recognition and no amount of translated Jewish thoughts and messianic promises and pleading adequately deals with the need for cheap and free labour.

White Christian slave owners only needed a few verses from Genesis 9 to justify slavery. The Black slaves only had to be taught to recognize the Bible was the word of God. This basic formular served slaves and slave owners well for over 400 years.
There is no reason to believe it will not work the same today when the only observable change is the evolution of Blacks from African slavery to African shitholes. They are still black niggers under their black skin.

So how is Harikrish being a racist when he advocates everyone should own a bible and a black slave?

Do Black really want to do what are white social norms that are not endorsed by the Bible?

Let the statistics speak for itself.

1. 30% of Africans are incarcerated (in prison).
2. 30% of Africans are unemployed.
3. 30% school dropout rate among blacks.
4. The rest are either drug pushers or pimps with exceptions competing with Mexicans according to Trump.
That is a deficit situation for the US economy.

What about the dumb Africans that stayed back in Africa?
Today Africa is:
1. AIDS capital of the world.
2. Rape capital of the world ranked 1. South Africa, 2. Botswana and 3. Lesotho.
3. 1, 700 years of African slavery. Slavery is all Africans know.
4. Africans now sold in Libya as slaves.
5 20 million Africans predicted to die from starvation according to UN report.
6. Nothing good has ever come out of Africa.

Africans licking cows backside.
https://youtu. Be/n8PYozPB-8I
https://youtu. Be/WmXYe2plcxI

Africans being treated for AIDS and extreme stupidity
https://youtu. Be/xk2v6WyoHUY
https://youtu. Be/ecATcD9ng3Y

Now read the confession of a happy nigger slave.

Ethang is a black negroid slave by his own confession.
Ethang5: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.

Ethang is the perfect example of Africans following a slave religion.

1 Ethang5 wrote: I am a proud slave of His Royal Highness, King Jesus Christ.
Ethang is a proud slave.

2 Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.

3 Ethang said: Say it again, I want to lift His name so high, The world is blinded by His shine.
Ethang wants Jesus to shine his light on the black negroid slaves like him.

4 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.
And Ethang runs Bibles as a full time slave for free.

5 Ethang5 said: Of course. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries.
Wow, Ethang worked for free as a full time slave.
This is why there is no Indian slavery. Indians would never work for free. That would be slavery! Or more accurately African slavery.

6 Ethang said: An indian dalit would know. The vile caste system never let's you out.
After you said: No sir. Hinduism has a sick caste system. India has outlawed it.
So the caste system has been outlawed in India. Sounds like another Indian success.

7 Ethang5 said: Right. I didn't sleep, I didn't shop, I didn't fly, Because I didn't mention those things. Can the class say idiot? I thought it could.
Slaves don't have any rights. Full time slaves like Ethang have even less rights.

8 Ethang said: Except shithole indians themselves. That's why India couldn't export them.
Which is why there were no Indian slavery. But Africans were exported to many parts of the world as slaves. Ethang should read African slavery under Arabs, America and Christian countries.

9 Ethang said: They didn't learn much in 14 centuries of slavery did they? Low IQ morons.
Ethang lives in Ghana Africa which was the centre of the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade.
Ghana Africa exported 20 million African slaves throughout the world. Ironic comment from Ethang.

10 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Not only is slavery still practiced in Africa. You can buy a African slave for $400 in Libya. And Ethang confessed he is a full time slave. See point 1 and 2.

Evidence for the curse of Ham.

Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks and Non-Blacks

Blacks have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

Blacks have the lowest IQ in the world (ignoring the equally disgusting and black-skinned Australian aborigines for convenience"s sake). The Bushmen clock in at around 50 IQ, The average Bantu achieves the mentally retarded level of 70 IQ, And the highly cultivated, Well fed, Well cared for, Partially White African-Americans reach 85 IQ. IQ has an enormous impact on lifestyle, Achievement, And behavior. IQ correlates to poverty, Crime, Mortality, And broken homes on one side " and education, Wealth, Human accomplishment, Long life and stable homes on the other. According to IQ and the Wealth of Nations, A country must have a minimum average IQ of 90 to run a technological civilization. It is not a far cry to say it is IQ that makes humans better than the animals, And it is IQ that makes some humans better than other humans.

The curse of Ham was clearly pointing to African slavery.
Genesis 9:25 The lowest of slaves will he be to his brothers. "


Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.

I don't mind you supporting the position that the Bible supports slavery on so many different levels, Because it does. What I have a problem with is your sick personal views regarding judging people based on their race, And that slavery is a good thing. Like Anon, You need to choose Harikrish: are you going stop supporting the Bible in its entirety, Rather than picking and choosing things that you believe about it?

Don't throw the baby out with the bathwater.

The baby of the bible is the monster, Its the 5% of the dirty bath water that can be filtered and used for the good.
ethang5
Posts: 22,974
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2019 11:48:06 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
SingularityofLight wrote:

What I have a problem with is your sick personal views regarding judging people based on their race, . . . .

The sick moron dodges this.

And that slavery is a good thing. Like Anon, You need to choose Harikrish

He already has chosen genius. And he chooses moron racism. His brain is way too curdled by hate to think clearly.

He thinks the bible is lies but wants to use it as support for his argument. How stupid is that?

But as I asked, "why would anyone think this moron was racist? " Come on. No racist wants slavery brought back. No racist calls black people niggers.
So I don't know why the moron even feels he needs to deny being a racist. Racist don't think blacks are inferior because they are black.

Right moron?
SingularityofLight
Posts: 1,915
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2019 12:02:44 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
ethang5 wrote:
SingularityofLight wrote:

What I have a problem with is your sick personal views regarding judging people based on their race, . . . .

The sick moron dodges this.

And that slavery is a good thing. Like Anon, You need to choose Harikrish

He already has chosen genius. And he chooses moron racism. His brain is way too curdled by hate to think clearly.

He thinks the bible is lies but wants to use it as support for his argument. How stupid is that?

But as I asked, "why would anyone think this moron was racist? " Come on. No racist wants slavery brought back. No racist calls black people niggers.
So I don't know why the moron even feels he needs to deny being a racist. Racist don't think blacks are inferior because they are black.

Right moron?

I don't mind if he uses the Bible to show how it condones slavery at all levels. When he starts to get personal, That is where I have a big problem, Like you said. I think he is hurting himself big time spiritually by allowing his prejudices free reign and not going "into therapy" about them. He definitely needs some therapy about is resentment towards colored people.
Harikrish
Posts: 38,876
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2019 12:31:38 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
ethang5 wrote:
SingularityofLight wrote:

What I have a problem with is your sick personal views regarding judging people based on their race, . . . .

The sick moron dodges this.

And that slavery is a good thing. Like Anon, You need to choose Harikrish

He already has chosen genius. And he chooses moron racism. His brain is way too curdled by hate to think clearly.

He thinks the bible is lies but wants to use it as support for his argument. How stupid is that?

But as I asked, "why would anyone think this moron was racist? " Come on. No racist wants slavery brought back. No racist calls black people niggers.
So I don't know why the moron even feels he needs to deny being a racist. Racist don't think blacks are inferior because they are black.

Right moron?

I am not a racist because:
1. I quote scriptures that condemned Africans to slavery. (Genesis 9 and 10).
2. I quote self loathing confessions from black niggers like you who are ashamed to be Africans but stuck with their black colour and negroid appearance.
3. I cite African phenotypes studies.

Evidence for the curse of Ham.

Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks and Non-Blacks

Blacks have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

Blacks have the lowest IQ in the world (ignoring the equally disgusting and black-skinned Australian aborigines for convenience"s sake). The Bushmen clock in at around 50 IQ, The average Bantu achieves the mentally retarded level of 70 IQ, And the highly cultivated, Well fed, Well cared for, Partially White African-Americans reach 85 IQ. IQ has an enormous impact on lifestyle, Achievement, And behavior. IQ correlates to poverty, Crime, Mortality, And broken homes on one side " and education, Wealth, Human accomplishment, Long life and stable homes on the other. According to IQ and the Wealth of Nations, A country must have a minimum average IQ of 90 to run a technological civilization. It is not a far cry to say it is IQ that makes humans better than the animals, And it is IQ that makes some humans better than other humans.

The curse of Ham was clearly pointing to African slavery.
Genesis 9:25 The lowest of slaves will he be to his brothers. "


What happens when an African looks in a mirror?
Now read an article posted by a self loathing African.

The article was posted titled.
Why I hate being a black man
Orville Lloyd Douglas.
https://www. Theguardian. Com/commentisfree/2013/nov/09/i-hate-being-a-black-man

We espouse 'black is beautiful', But the true image of blackness is ugly. If we confront our self-hatred, Maybe we'll have real pride.

Every time I sit on a crowded street car, Bus, Or subway train in Toronto, I know I will have an empty seat next to me. It's like a broken record. Sometimes I don't mind having the extra space, But other times I feel awkward, Uncomfortable, And annoyed.

I know I have good hygiene, I dress appropriately, And I mind my own business. However, Recently, I finally became cognizant of why people might fear being around me or in close proximity to me: I am a black male. Although Canadian society presents the fa"ade of multiculturalism the truth is Canada has a serious problem with the issue of race.

I didn't realize it until my sister said to me:

Orville, People are afraid of you. You are a six-foot tall black man with broad shoulders.
My sister is right, People don't sit next to me on the street car, The subway or on the bus because they are afraid.

The issue of black self-hatred is something I am supposed to pretend does not exist. However, The great French psychiatrist Frantz Fanon wrote about this issue in his groundbreaking book Black Skin White Masks, In a chapter called "the Lived Experience of the Black Man". According to Fanon, The black man is viewed in the third person, And he isn't seen as a three-dimensional human being. The black man internalizes the perspectives of white society and its negative thoughts about blackness affect his psyche. In the chapter, Fanon discusses a white child calling him the "N word" and how he becomes cognizant of how he is different and viewed as someone people should fear.

There is also a fear by some black people that discussing the issue of self-hatred is a sign of weakness. There is a discourse that black people engender: that black is beautiful. But the truth is, The image of blackness is ugly " at least it's perceived that way. There is nothing special or wonderful about being a black male " it is a life of misery and shame.

The issue of black self-hatred is usually depicted from a female point of view. There are documentaries such as Dark Girls which aired on Oprah's OWN network earlier this year, In which black women discuss their feelings of self hatred for having dark skin. There are numerous books, Articles, Documentaries, And essays published by black female writers describing black self-hatred. Black women are not afraid to speak out about their self-loathing, Yet for some reason, Black men are silent about our own contempt for what we are.

A lot of black men don't want to acknowledge the feelings of disgust we have for ourselves. It is considered emasculating to even admit the existence of such thoughts. I think my own self-hatred manifests from the exterior, From the outside world. It is born out of the despair and the unhappiness I see within a lot of young black men.

I can honestly say I hate being a black male. Although black people like to wax poetic about loving their label I hate "being black". I just don't fit into a neat category of the stereotypical views people have of black men. In popular culture black men are recognized in three areas: sports, Crime, And entertainment. I hate rap music, I hate most sports, And I like listening to rock music such as PJ Harvey, Morrissey, And Tracy Chapman. I have nothing in common with the archetypes about the black male.
2ethang5
There is so much negativity and criminal suspicion associated with being a black male in Toronto. Yet, I don't have a criminal record, And I certainly don't associate with criminals. In fact, I abhor violence, And I resent being compared to young black males (or young people of any race) who are lazy, Not disciplined, Or delinquent. Usually, When black male youth are discussed in Toronto, It is about something going wrong.

Honestly, Who would want to be black? Who would want people to be terrified of you and not want to sit next to you on public transportation?

Who would want to have this dark skin, Broad nose, Large thick lips, And wake up in the morning being despised by the rest of the world?

A lot of the time I feel like my skin color is like my personal prison, Something that I have no control over, For I am judged just because of the way I look.

Not discussing the issue doesn't mean it is going to go away. In fact, By ignoring the issue, It simply lurks underneath the surface. I believe a dialogue about self-hatred should be brought to the fore in the public sphere, So that some sort of healing and the development of true non-label-based pride can occur.

Of course, I do not want to have these feelings, To have these dark thoughts about being a black man. However, I cannot deny that this is the way I feel. I don't want to be ashamed of being a black man; I just want to be treated as an individual based on the content of my character, And not just based on the colour of my skin.

Now we know how Negroids feel about their black skin and negroid appearance and why you like the author Orville Lloyd Douglas is not proud to be African.

Ethang5: Lol. Of course I am African,
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Harikrish
Posts: 38,876
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2019 12:49:51 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
SingularityofLight wrote:
ethang5 wrote:
SingularityofLight wrote:

What I have a problem with is your sick personal views regarding judging people based on their race, . . . .

The sick moron dodges this.

And that slavery is a good thing. Like Anon, You need to choose Harikrish

He already has chosen genius. And he chooses moron racism. His brain is way too curdled by hate to think clearly.

He thinks the bible is lies but wants to use it as support for his argument. How stupid is that?

But as I asked, "why would anyone think this moron was racist? " Come on. No racist wants slavery brought back. No racist calls black people niggers.
So I don't know why the moron even feels he needs to deny being a racist. Racist don't think blacks are inferior because they are black.

Right moron?

I don't mind if he uses the Bible to show how it condones slavery at all levels. When he starts to get personal, That is where I have a big problem, Like you said. I think he is hurting himself big time spiritually by allowing his prejudices free reign and not going "into therapy" about them. He definitely needs some therapy about is resentment towards colored people.

The only reason I have pursued my research on African Slavery and self loathing black niggers is because they are biblical, Historical, Universal and modern facts/truths.
Both Blacks and Black slavery is still with us. You can buy African slaves in Libya for $400.
Ethang told me it didn't bother him because he was already ashamed to be African and even corrected me for spelling niggar wrong. It's nigger!
I told him in Canada we use Niggar! To be polite. But he insisted its Nigger!

I am a Pastoral Counsellor so the resentment is not towards coloured people. It's an objective study of the biblical curse of Ham and the niggers it affects.

I apologize to all my readers if they find my research offensive. But also consider the reaction of the nigger Ethang who encouraged me to continue and as you can see contributed heavily to the discussion.

Thank you too for participating, SOL.

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.