ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2019 11:02:36 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
UndeniableReality
Posted: 3 years ago
I'm not surprised that someone who buys into the primitive and ignorant caste system you seem to promote would fail to understand this basic fact of life.

For shame, Sir.

At 2015, Mhykiel wrote
Forget that you just type sentences and don't answer any questions.
Forget that you must be a troll and are looking for a soap box not a discussion.

Dhardage
I can see you have poor knowledge of English usage so allow me to elucidate.

I just got tired of you being a d**k. You're a boor and a real jerk, Just so you know and in case no one has told you. As someone once said, Don't go away mad, Just go away.

At 2015, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
Thank you for your advice. Now if you cannot discuss the OP of this thread in a civil manner, I kndly thank you for your advice and I'm askng you to leave.

Otokage
You not only lack the so called "shine" you assert you have, But you also lack a few tons of modesty. Stop wasting your time in your "esoteric" books for children, And start cultivating the adult, Kind person you want to be. If not, You will still be unhappy and still need to resort to your fantasies to feel complete.

Mesonicslayer
At 2016, MasonicSlayer wrote
You keep posting the same quotes, For each quote an explanation was given that you refuse post their respective answers. Would you care to discuss what you did this weekend?

RuvDraba
I leave it to you to reconcile how it is that a person supposedly full of compassion and sensitivity for his fellow man finds it necessary to try and insult repeatedly on the same silly matters.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2019 10:40:13 PM
ethang5 wrote:
UndeniableReality
I'm not surprised that someone who buys into the primitive and ignorant caste system you seem to promote would fail to understand this basic fact of life.

For shame, Sir.

At 2015, Mhykiel wrote
Forget that you must be a troll and are looking for a soap box not a discussion.

Dhardage

I just got tired of you being a d**k. You're a boor and a real jerk, Just so you know and in case no one has told you. As someone once said, Don't go away mad, Just go away.

Thank you for your advice. Now if you cannot discuss the OP of this thread in a civil manner, I kndly thank you for your advice and I'm askng you to leave.

Otokage
You not only lack the so called "shine" you assert you have, But you also lack a few tons of modesty. Stop wasting your time in your "esoteric" books for children, And start cultivating the adult, Kind person you want to be. If not, You will still be unhappy and still need to resort to your fantasies to feel complete.

Mesonicslayer
You keep posting the same quotes, For each quote an explanation was given that you refuse post their respective answers. Would you care to discuss what you did this weekend?

RuvDraba
I leave it to you to reconcile how it is that a person supposedly full of compassion and sensitivity for his fellow man finds it necessary to try and insult repeatedly on the same silly matters.

RuvDraba wrote:
In a recent shock announcement in the Nominations thread our beloved colleague, The sensitive, Compassionate and humble Harikrish revealed:

Harikrish wrote:
Even if I was nominated I would have to decline because I don't fit in any of the categories listed. What is missing is 6. Most spiritual member.
As a Vedantist raised in the Vedantic tradition and trained in the reading of esoteric scriptures, Christian Theology and Islamic fundamentalism. My spiritual aura alone would blind my detractors.

Since spirituality is a concern to many members in the Religion thread, I would like to cordially invite our Most Spiritual Member to explain it to us. In particular:
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2019 7:41:27 PM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:
UndeniableReality

For shame, Sir.

At 2015, Mhykiel wrote

Dhardage

Otokage

Mesonicslayer

RuvDraba

RuvDraba wrote:
In a recent shock announcement in the Nominations thread our beloved colleague, The sensitive, Compassionate and humble Harikrish revealed:

Harikrish wrote:
Even if I was nominated I would have to decline because I don't fit in any of the categories listed. What is missing is 6. Most spiritual member.
As a Vedantist raised in the Vedantic tradition and trained in the reading of esoteric scriptures, Christian Theology and Islamic fundamentalism. My spiritual aura alone would blind my detractors.

Since spirituality is a concern to many members in the Religion thread, I would like to cordially invite our Most Spiritual Member to explain it to us. In particular:

RuvDraba compliments Harikrish: I don't know, Hari. For me, The most interesting aspect of your posts isn't your theology, But the mind that writes the posts. I confess that when I read your posts, I spend more time thinking about you than I do your arguments.

RuvDraba compliments Harikrish: Hari, I want to confirm I'd read your post and acknowledge that it was on-topic and one of the most constructive and thoughtful posts I've read from you in Religion. I thank you for that contribution.

RuvDraba compliments Harikrish: Hari, That's two posts you've made that not only don't offend me, They're interesting and thoughtful. My thanks for them both. :)

RuvDraba compliments Harikrish: Hari, Thank you again for this post. It's thoughtful and well-researched, And I've been looking forward to responding to it.

Anon compliments Harikrish: The approach of Harikrish and Willows has worked well for me. I am gad Hari got rid of all the milk toast and lukewarm Christians who love to agree with each other rather than know the truth. Praise Yahweh for working through Hari.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2019 11:21:16 PM
ethang5 wrote:
They're praising me! - Hindu hari

Lol. Can the class say clueless?

RuvDraba wrote:

Harikrish wrote:

RuvDraba compliments Harikrish: I don't know, Hari. For me, The most interesting aspect of your posts isn't your theology, But the mind that writes the posts. I confess that when I read your posts, I spend more time thinking about you than I do your arguments.

RuvDraba compliments Harikrish: Hari, I want to confirm I'd read your post and acknowledge that it was on-topic and one of the most constructive and thoughtful posts I've read from you in Religion. I thank you for that contribution.

RuvDraba compliments Harikrish: Hari, That's two posts you've made that not only don't offend me, They're interesting and thoughtful. My thanks for them both. :)

RuvDraba compliments Harikrish: Hari, Thank you again for this post. It's thoughtful and well-researched, And I've been looking forward to responding to it.

Anon compliments Harikrish: The approach of Harikrish and Willows has worked well for me. I am gad Hari got rid of all the milk toast and lukewarm Christians who love to agree with each other rather than know the truth. Praise Yahweh for working through Hari.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2019 11:54:42 PM
I just got tired of you being a d**k. You're a boor and a real jerk, Just so you know and in case no one has told you. - Dardage

Dardage loves me! - Clueless Hindu hari
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2019 1:05:36 AM
ethang5 wrote:
I just got tired of you being a d**k. You're a boor and a real jerk, Just so you know and in case no one has told you. - Dardage

Dardage loves me! - Clueless Hindu hari

Read compliments in recognition of Harikrish's scholarship.

RuvDraba wrote:

Harikrish wrote:

Anon compliments Harikrish: The approach of Harikrish and Willows has worked well for me. I am glad Hari got rid of all the milk toast and lukewarm Christians who love to agree with each other rather than know the truth. Praise Yahweh for working through Hari.

Read your own depressing confessions.
Ethang5: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
---
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2019 7:27:29 PM
Otokage
Stop wasting your time in your "esoteric" books for children, And start cultivating the adult, Kind person you want to be. If not, You will still be unhappy and still need to resort to your fantasies to feel complete.

Foot fetish anyone?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2019 9:24:20 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Otokage
Stop wasting your time in your "esoteric" books for children, And start cultivating the adult, Kind person you want to be. If not, You will still be unhappy and still need to resort to your fantasies to feel complete.

Foot fetish anyone?

Jesus kissed the feet of his disciples. Africans love to lick cows backsides.
Africans turned to licking cows backsides.
https://youtu. Be/n8PYozPB-8I

https://i. Ytimg. Com/vi/n8PYozPB-8I/hqdefault. Jpg

http://all-that-is-interesting. Com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/kevin-carter-starving-boy-anus. Jpg

http://www. Thebirdman. Org/Index/Others/Others-Doc-Blacks/+Doc-Blacks-FalseAchievementClaims/TrueViewOfWonderfulAfricanCulture_files/shampoo. Jpe

https://speedwealthy. Com/thumbimg/WmXYe2plcxI/mqdefault. Jpg
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2019 4:48:10 PM
Jesus kissed the feet of the disciples. - Hindu hari

Jesus washed the feet of the disciples. - Hindu hari

Which is it bible scholar?

Foot fetish anyone?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2019 6:09:17 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Foot fetish anyone?

Luke 7:44-47 washing of feet is followed by kissing of feet.
Jesus said do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

The absurdity of Ethang5's attacks on Harikrish and Indians.
1. Ethang5 mocks India's military when his country Ghana is ranked
108 out of 137 countries and India is ranked 4th in the world. Ghana has zero combat aircrafts. India has 2, 185. Facts are stubborn.
2. Ethang5 mocks Hinduism when it was Christianity that played a role in African slavery. Ethang5 confessed he is an African living in Ghana Africa a shithole country. Is Ethang5 jealous and envious of high achieving Indians and their success?
3. Ethang5 still cannot name a single African achievement yet he attacks Harikrish for being a proud Indian living in Canada and working in America in the IT field. Harikrish as created a whole thread on the 'Great achievements by India series'. The contrast is as clear as black and white pardon the pun.
4. Ethang5 confessed he has been working as a black negroid slave in Ghana Africa for over 15 years running bibles to countries that outlaw the possession of bibles. Everyone knows bibles are available free online except Ethang5. He made a career as a low IQ free bible delivery mule. Yet he attacks high achievers like Harikrish. Nothing good ever came out of Africa. Ethang5 is a self loathing black low IQ negroid.
5. Ethang5 is an African yet he attacks Harikrish for his skin colour. Everyone can see Harikrish is not a black negroid from his name and profile. Whereas Ethang5 confessed he is a black negroid African living in Ghana Africa where slavery is still practiced.
6. Ethang5 attacks Hindus for treating cows as sacred and protecting them. But Africans are famous for licking cows backsides supposedly to induce more milk production. As slaves they were given more milk for licking their white Christian masters backside and that remains etched in their psyche and African culture. See videos of Africans abusing cows.
7. Ethang5 confessed he is an African slave by choice which confirms the curse of Ham in the Bible justified Christians 400 years of African slavery.
8. Ethang5 calls Harikrish a racist even though the curse of Ham did not affect Indians. Harikrish was objective in his research providing evidence for the biblical curse of Ham, Christianity's role in African slavery, A study in African phenotypes and the cause of the lack of great African achievements. These are objective scholarly research appropriate for a religion forum that Blacks and Christians participate in.
9. 80% of Africans are Christians and according to Trump all Africans are shitholes. Ethang5 is both African and a Christian and a black negroid slave. He validates the biblical curse of Ham and Harikrish's research.
10. Africans have the highest rape, AIDS, Crime, Abortions, Poverty, Starvation, Sexual perversions and beastility. The factors contributing to a Black epidemic is the abolition of African slavery combined with the bad Karma of Africans added to the biblical curse of Ham.

Africans like Ethang love to lick cows backsides.
https://youtu. Be/n8PYozPB-8I

Africans defecating outdoors.
https://youtu. Be/Lqg8I4w0ItM

Trump calls all African countries shitholes.
https://youtu. Be/HcMFmoTCdcU
https://youtu. Be/e-Odk4n_KeY

Evidence for the curse of Ham.

Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks and Non-Blacks

Blacks have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

Blacks have the lowest IQ in the world (ignoring the equally disgusting and black-skinned Australian aborigines for convenience"s sake). The Bushmen clock in at around 50 IQ, The average Bantu achieves the mentally retarded level of 70 IQ, And the highly cultivated, Well fed, Well cared for, Partially White African-Americans reach 85 IQ. IQ has an enormous impact on lifestyle, Achievement, And behavior. IQ correlates to poverty, Crime, Mortality, And broken homes on one side " and education, Wealth, Human accomplishment, Long life and stable homes on the other. According to IQ and the Wealth of Nations, A country must have a minimum average IQ of 90 to run a technological civilization. It is not a far cry to say it is IQ that makes humans better than the animals, And it is IQ that makes some humans better than other humans.

The curse of Ham was clearly pointing to African slavery.
Genesis 9:25 The lowest of slaves will he be to his brothers. "

From African slaves to African shitholes.

https://i. Ytimg. Com/vi/RfIcDEI1jWU/hqdefault. Jpg
http://www. Brh. Org. Uk/site/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/slavedealer. Jpg
http://4. Bp. Blogspot. Com/-nWfci5zYfTo/T5dLf3aoxVI/AAAAAAAAK7w/S96vcRUimYs/s640/slave+punishment2. Jpg
http://africanah. Org/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/FabriceMarrons2014c. Jpg
http://www. Anotherafrica. Net/wp/wp-content/gallery/fabrice-monteiro-marron/aa_fabricemonteiromarron_03. Jpg

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "

Ethang5 wrote: I am a proud slave of His Royal Highness, King Jesus Christ.
Ethang is a proud slave.

2 Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.

3 Ethang said: Say it again, I want to lift His name so high, The world is blinded by His shine.
Ethang wants Jesus to shine his light on the black negroid slaves like him.

4 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.
And Ethang runs Bibles as a full time slave for free.

5 Ethang5 said: Of course. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries.
Wow, Ethang worked for free as a full time slave.
This is why there is no Indian slavery. Indians would never work for free. That would be slavery! Or more accurately African slavery.

6 Ethang said: An indian dalit would know. The vile caste system never let's you out.
After you said: No sir. Hinduism has a sick caste system. India has outlawed it.
So the caste system has been outlawed in India. Sounds like another Indian success.

7 Ethang5 said: Right. I didn't sleep, I didn't shop, I didn't fly, Because I didn't mention those things. Can the class say idiot? I thought it could.
Slaves don't have any rights. Full time slaves like Ethang have even less rights.

8 Ethang said: Except shithole indians themselves. That's why India couldn't export them.
Which is why there were no Indian slavery. But Africans were exported to many parts of the world as slaves. Ethang should read African slavery under Arabs, America and Christian countries.

9 Ethang said: They didn't learn much in 14 centuries of slavery did they? Low IQ morons.
Ethang lives in Ghana Africa which was the centre of the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade.
Ghana Africa exported 20 million African slaves throughout the world. Ironic comment from Ethang.

10 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Not only is slavery still practiced in Africa. You can buy a African slave for $400 in Libya. And Ethang confessed he is a full time slave. See point 1 and 2.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2019 9:45:04 AM

Foot fetish anyone?

Lol. Did Jesus kiss any feet? Your foot fetish is betraying you.

Then you must want people to lie to you. No wonder no one likes you.

This is a lie. But we won't lie to you. We will tell you the truth though you don't want the truth. We know it hurts you when we point out that no one likes you. But it's truth you need to hear.

You need to understand why no one likes you, Because it's clear you want people to like you.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2019 1:20:40 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Jesus was going to kiss the feet of the disciples that is why he washed their feet. See Luke 7:44-47

Your father was a black negroid atheist. And you wish you were a grammar school teacher. Lol!
But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free.
Karmic Justice combined with the curse of Ham and Slavery by Arabs produced Black shitholes.
Wow! Africans are cursed in 4 religions. Judaism, Islam, Christianity and Hinduism.

The absurdity of Ethang5's attacks on Harikrish and Indians.
1. Ethang5 mocks India's military when his country Ghana is ranked
108 out of 137 countries and India is ranked 4th in the world. Ghana has zero combat aircrafts. India has 2,185. Facts are stubborn.
2. Ethang5 mocks Hinduism when it was Christianity that played a role in African slavery. Ethang5 confessed he is an African living in Ghana Africa a shithole country. Is Ethang5 jealous and envious of high achieving Indians and their success?
3. Ethang5 still cannot name a single African achievement yet he attacks Harikrish for being a proud Indian living in Canada and working in America in the IT field. Harikrish has created a whole thread on the 'Great achievements by India series'. The contrast is as clear as black and white pardon the pun.
4. Ethang5 confessed he has been working as a black negroid slave in Ghana Africa for over 15 years running bibles to countries that outlaw the possession of bibles. Everyone knows bibles are available free online except Ethang5. He made a career as a low IQ free bible delivery mule. Yet he attacks high achievers like Harikrish. Nothing good ever came out of Africa. Ethang5 is a self loathing black low IQ negroid.
5. Ethang5 is an African yet he attacks Harikrish for his skin colour. Everyone can see Harikrish is not a black negroid from his name and profile. Whereas Ethang5 confessed he is a black negroid African living in Ghana Africa where slavery is still practiced.
6. Ethang5 attacks Hindus for treating cows as sacred and protecting them. But Africans are famous for licking cows backsides supposedly to induce more milk production. As slaves they were given more milk for licking their white Christian masters backside and that remains etched in their psyche and African culture. See videos of Africans abusing cows.
7. Ethang5 confessed he is an African slave by choice which confirms the curse of Ham in the Bible justified by Christians 400 years of African slavery.
8. Ethang5 calls Harikrish a racist even though the curse of Ham did not affect Indians. Harikrish was objective in his research providing evidence for the biblical curse of Ham, Christianity's role in African slavery, a study in African phenotypes and the cause of the lack of great African achievements. These are objective scholarly research appropriate for a religion forum that Blacks and Christians participate in.
9. 80% of Africans are Christians and according to Trump all Africans are shitholes. Ethang5 is both African and a Christian and a black negroid slave. He validates the biblical curse of Ham and Harikrish's research.
10. Africans have the highest rape, AIDS, crime, abortions, poverty, starvation, sexual perversions and beastility. The factors contributing to a Black epidemic is the abolition of African slavery combined with the bad Karma of Africans added to the biblical curse of Ham.

From African slaves to African shitholes.

https://i.Ytimg.Com...
http://www.Brh.Org.Uk...
http://4.Bp.Blogspot.Com...
http://africanah.Org...
http://www.Anotherafrica.Net...

Evidence for the curse of Ham.

Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks and Non-Blacks

Blacks have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

Blacks have the lowest IQ in the world (ignoring the equally disgusting and black-skinned Australian aborigines for convenience"s sake). The Bushmen clock in at around 50 IQ, The average Bantu achieves the mentally retarded level of 70 IQ, And the highly cultivated, Well fed, Well cared for, Partially White African-Americans reach 85 IQ. IQ has an enormous impact on lifestyle, Achievement, And behavior. IQ correlates to poverty, Crime, Mortality, And broken homes on one side " and education, Wealth, Human accomplishment, Long life and stable homes on the other. According to IQ and the Wealth of Nations, A country must have a minimum average IQ of 90 to run a technological civilization. It is not a far cry to say it is IQ that makes humans better than the animals, And it is IQ that makes some humans better than other humans.

The curse of Ham was clearly pointing to African slavery.
Genesis 9:25 The lowest of slaves will he be to his brothers. "

Africans like Ethang love to lick cows backsides.
https://youtu.Be...

Africans defecating outdoors.

Trump calls all African countries shitholes.

Ethang5 wrote: I am a proud slave of His Royal Highness, King Jesus Christ.
Ethang is a proud slave.

2 Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.

3 Ethang said: Say it again, I want to lift His name so high, The world is blinded by His shine.
Ethang wants Jesus to shine his light on the black negroid slaves like him.

4 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.
And Ethang runs Bibles as a full time slave for free.

5 Ethang5 said: Of course. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries.
Wow, Ethang worked for free as a full time slave.
This is why there is no Indian slavery. Indians would never work for free. That would be slavery! Or more accurately African slavery.

6 Ethang said: An indian dalit would know. The vile caste system never let's you out.
After you said: No sir. Hinduism has a sick caste system. India has outlawed it.
So the caste system has been outlawed in India. Sounds like another Indian success.

7 Ethang5 said: Right. I didn't sleep, I didn't shop, I didn't fly, Because I didn't mention those things. Can the class say idiot? I thought it could.
Slaves don't have any rights. Full time slaves like Ethang have even less rights.

8 Ethang said: Except shithole indians themselves. That's why India couldn't export them.
Which is why there were no Indian slavery. But Africans were exported to many parts of the world as slaves. Ethang should read African slavery under Arabs, America and Christian countries.

9 Ethang said: They didn't learn much in 14 centuries of slavery did they? Low IQ morons.
Ethang lives in Ghana Africa which was the centre of the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade.
Ghana Africa exported 20 million African slaves throughout the world. Ironic comment from Ethang.

10 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Not only is slavery still practiced in Africa. You can buy a African slave for $400 in Libya. And Ethang

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.