Jump to topic:

How To Train A Hindu Mutt

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2019 11:46:51 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Christianity is popular mainly in Western countries.

Untrue. Christianity is extremely popular in South America and Africa too.

With the decline of Christianity in the west, It is only a matter of time for the domino effect to reach the other continents.

Until then, You are a liar.

You are in denial.

YANK! Face your lie. Christianity is extremely popular in South America and Africa too.

Africa is going Islam.

Lie. I live in Africa. Africa is over 85% Christian.

You mean slaves in Christian households.

YANK! No, I mean you are a liar. Africa is over 85% Christian.

South America is mainly Catholic. . . . Most Christians try to distance themselves from Catholics.

Lol. That doesn't address your lie. Christianity is not mainly in the west.

Christianity was a product of. . . . .

YANK! No jumping mutt. Christianity is popular in South America too. You are a liar.

It was brought to Europe by the Romans (Constantine 325 AD)

Romans are Europeans. Perhaps you should add some education to that most spiritual title.

The Roman Emperor Constantine in 325 AD made Christanity the official religious of Rome. That is how Christianity was brought to Europe by the Romans. Read and learn.

Brought it from where? Romans are Europeans. Seriously, Education is a good thing.

Romans were ruling Israel and after. . . . .

YANK! Brought from where? No jumping mutt. Christianity was already in Europe, Brought by Paul who had founded several churches there. You are a liar.

. . . . There are more Muslims in the Middle East than Christians even though Jesus was a Jew from the Middle East.

Because most countries in the Middle East criminalize Christianity or Islamic apostates. They need those laws because they know Christianity would win hands down if it was free to work.

Christianity had a head start of almost 600 years in the Middle East before Islam was introduced 624CE. Today Islam is the dominant religion in the Middle East.

Because Mohammad killed everyone who opposed him. As you add a little education to your "most spiritual" self title, Make sure you get a little history in there too.

You are proving Christianity is not a good defence against Islam.

YANK! I'm proving you a liar. There are few Christians there because they were killed. Because you are retarded will not be an excuse to jump everytime you get caught in a lie.

Christianity had little impact in Asian countries (India, China, Indonesia, Malaysia, Japan, Vietnam etc. )

Untrue. With the exception of Japan, All of those countries restrict Christianity in some way, Like China requiring churches to "register". And still, Christianity is growing at the fastest rate of any other religion in those countries.

After learning how Jesus destroyed the Jewish nation and why Jewish people rejected him. Countries were forced to take steps to prevent the destructive and divisive influence of Jesus.

Lol. Then your claim that Christianity had little impact is a lie. Sorry, I know you are mentally handicapped, But contradicting yourself is childishly stupid.

Look at Africa today.

YANK! Look at your lie. Christianity had a profound impact. No jumping to Africa mutt.

The success of China as a global power is proof keeping Christianity out was very rewarding.

China did not keep Christianity out. China is one of the places Christianity is growing the fastest.

Doing business with Christians isn't the same as converting to Christianity.

YANK! Face your lie. China did not keep Christianity out.
Got you on a leash Mr. Most spiritual mutt.

Christianity is declining in Western countries. . . .

But growing in the world. For you the "world" is probably the west, But for people with working brains, This stat doesn't mean what you think it does.

Islam is expected to outpace Christianity. The infidels days are numbered.

Lol. Morons like you have been saying that since 1640.

Africans are slow learners. . . .

YANK! Racism can't save you here mutt. Stay on topic. Face your lie.

So to love your enemy will be less relevant as Christianity becomes less relevant and people are not divided by religion and don't see each other as enemies because they share a common humanity.

Sort of like Mao's China or Stalin's Russia? Lol.

DDO's champion. Lying, Deleting answers. Editing his posts. Hee, Hee. Most spiritual must mean greatest liar. No wonder he hates MCB so much, Reminds him of himself.

Rome is a good example of how Christianity eventually sapped a once flourishing Empire's aspirations and reduced it to self imposed austerity.

If it was self-imposed. . . . Ah, Forget it. You're too stupid to know what "self-imposed" means.

Self imposed because the country in going bankrupt.

If it was self-imposed, It was voluntary and thus a good thing. Too bad you didn't know what what self-imposed was.

So why has the Bible a book of Alternat Facts fascinated the Western World and kept alive by 2 billion Christians. . . . .

Yeah. Why?

Because it is very appealing to Christians that a Jew died for their sins. The bible made it clear only dead Jews can forgive sins. . . .

If you are going to edit your answers, Anti-semitism is not an improvement over racism. You are a liar.

You don't know why the Bible is so popular, But it must bug you. No wonder you try so hard to twist it.

Try telling that to a Jew.

Jews here already know you are a moron troll.

The only thing impressive about Christianity is. . . .

As you are a mentally challenged troll who posts the same tripe over and over, I did the board the favor of not enabling your mental disease.

Your fear of Harikrish's scholarship has been noted.

I do have a strong distaste for retards and liars.

You are a failed Chtistian who cannot be taught to love your enemy.

Thanks loony! You said the teaching to love your enemy was impractical.

See, You can learn if you try.

Too bad you can't. Contradicting yourself only seems to teach you to try to dishonestly edit the contradiction out.

I'm not a nube, I've seen your tripe before and I know you have a fetish for posting tripe. So we will not encourage your stupidity and worsen your mental condition.

Your last attempt to love your enemy must have left a bitter taste in your mouth and a sore backside.

What I really like about you is that though you aren't legally sane, You can still be made angry when your lunacy is pointed out.

Whatever you encouraged from your golden book "do unto others as you would have them do unto you" which left you so unsettled might explain your stupidity and your worsened mental condition. . . . . Harikrish.

God, I hope this loon is not unsupervised. Baptist churches, Be on guard!

Blacks in America are. . . . . .

YANK! Stay here mutt. Blacks in America have nothing to do with your lies here. Stay on topic.

Now Africans have. . . . . .

YANK! Stay here mutt. Africans have nothing to do with your lies here. Stay on topic.

See Gentle Reader, All you have to do is poke these idiots, And their true colors come out. Our "most spiritual Christian champion" is just a mediocre racist who cannot answer questions or address answers and must edit them out of his posts to pretend they aren't there.

So moron. Edit another post, And I'll show you more of my skill in handling moron trolls like you.

Glad I got the 200mm leash. This idiot likes to jump.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2019 12:18:54 AM
Please bring slavery back. They looked happier then as slaves. I am sure you agree.

All the online pics of Indian slaves I've seen look sad. Why do you think Indian slaves looked happier? And when did slavery leave India?

I have been exposing the discrepancies in the bible so Christians will be better prepared to deal with their doubts and the doubts created by atheists ever since Harikrish was norminated Christian Champion on DDO.

The actual vote didn't go as you thought Hindu hari.
https://www. Debate. Org/opinions/is-india-a-shithole-country

I was wondering if the Christians on DDO would like to see my success repeated on other Christian forums they visit so others could benefit from my unity of purpose and message?

The mental retard threatens to go international. DDO has already voted Hindu hari, 87% no.

You are not looking for a Christian champion, . . . .

Quite right. I already have Jesus, The Champion of champions. I have no need for a mentally handicapped troll.

. . . . . To all black slaves. . .

YANK! Don't jump to your racism troll. Stay on topic. The Champion is Jesus. You are the moron troll.

Glad I brought my leash with me.

Now you have to find a Christian home where African slaves are welcomed.

And you have to find your mind. Do you find that your medication helps you?

. . . . You are looking for a Christian home in need of a slave.

I'm also looking for you mind. Why don't you ever bring it along with you?

I am tired of seeing starving Africans. . . .

YANK! I told you your mental handicapp will not be an excuse to be stupid. Neither will your racism.

Too difficult even for you to see so many Africans. . . . . .

YANK! You can try to jump, But you will get yanked back everytime. Africans aren't the one lying here. You are. Face your lie.

You are on a leash and you will not be allowed to roll in your racism. Face your mental disease.

Please bring slavery back. They looked happier then as slaves. I am sure you agree.

I allowed this because I think it makes you look good. I want the Gentle Reader to know how classy you are.

I am all for happy slaves.

YANK! That was not an invitation to jump. I only wanted the Gentle Reader to briefly smell your stink.

Watch Ray Hagins.

YANK! No. We will not watch your racist buddy because it has nothing to do with your lies here. Stay on topic. You will face your stupidity.

You are confused. There is a reason you people. . . . . .

Ah. The reason this idiot is parading his racist bone is because he thinks I'm African, Because I said I lived in Africa. Lol. What an idiot. Racism can't save you. It just makes you a bigger idiot.

Now you even want to deny you are an African.

The idiot finds out he's been a moron, But has to keep being a moron cause that is less embarrassing than facing his idiocy. . . . . . . . Cool.

I knew as a slave. . . . . .

YANK! No jumping here troll. Your delusions will not be entertained. Nice doggy.

Racism is what is keeping your hopes alive. Black lives matter, To some!

But not to us. Just face your disease and stay on topic.

I am talking to an African. Slavery matters to them.

No delusions will be entertained here. Face your lies, Stay on topic. We don't care that you are a retard.

Please no pleading.

Oh, We're going to plead Mr. Most spiritual racist. International Moron champion. You're all over the board now, Pleading for me to notice you. Happy yet?

You are full of hate and you are an African. How appropriate!

Lol. You are chock full of stupidity, And you are a troll. How unsurprising!

That would have got you twenty lashes.

In your mentally handicapped mind sure, But delusions are like that.

Mr. Most spiritual racist. International Moron champion.

Please update us with your slave status.

I am a proud slave of His Royal Highness, King Jesus Christ.

Can you update us on your moron status? Are you still the champion of morons? Or have you been upgraded to imbecile class?

You know whats sweet? This isn't even my thread, It's his. And I've trapped him in what we call the idiot's loop.

At some point his stupidity will crash in on its own weight. If he is reeealy an idiot, (and he is) he will run for a while, But already know stupidity can only stand 666 psi. He will fall and run with his moron tail between his legs. I was trained for trolls. Even mentally ill ones.

I'll change up my responses from time to time for your entertainment Gentle Reader. Ok, Back to tossing for lolz.

Most slave and blacks are ashamed to admit their ethnicity.

Hee, Hee. The ethnicity of blacks being so hard to tell unless they admit it. Can the class say moron? I thought it could.

There are no Africans in my neighbourhood of my country. Harikrish is Hindu from India.

This was before the lie of living in Canada occurred to him.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2019 10:33:57 PM
ethang5 wrote:

There are no Africans in my neighbourhood. Harikrish is Hindu from India.

This was before the lie of living in Canada occurred to him.

Yes Harikrish is a proud Hindu from India living in Canada and working in America. You have expressed your jealousy before because you are a black negroid slave living in a shithole African country.

Ethang is a black negroid slave by his own confession.
Ethang5: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.

Ethang is the perfect example of Africans following a slave religion.

1 Ethang5 wrote: I am a proud slave of His Royal Highness, King Jesus Christ.
Ethang is a proud slave.

2 Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.

3 Ethang said: Say it again, I want to lift His name so high, The world is blinded by His shine.
Ethang wants Jesus to shine his light on the black negroid slaves like him.

4 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.
And Ethang runs Bibles as a full time slave for free.

5 Ethang5 said: Of course. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries.
Wow, Ethang worked for free as a full time slave.
This is why there is no Indian slavery. Indians would never work for free. That would be slavery! Or more accurately African slavery.

6 Ethang said: An indian dalit would know. The vile caste system never let's you out.
After you said: No sir. Hinduism has a sick caste system. India has outlawed it.
So the caste system has been outlawed in India. Sounds like another Indian success.

7 Ethang5 said: Right. I didn't sleep, I didn't shop, I didn't fly, Because I didn't mention those things. Can the class say idiot? I thought it could.
Slaves don't have any rights. Full time slaves like Ethang have even less rights.

8 Ethang said: Except shithole indians themselves. That's why India couldn't export them.
Which is why there were no Indian slavery. But Africans were exported to many parts of the world as slaves. Ethang should read African slavery under Arabs, America and Christian countries.

9 Ethang said: They didn't learn much in 14 centuries of slavery did they? Low IQ morons.
Ethang lives in Ghana Africa which was the centre of the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade.
Ghana Africa exported 20 million African slaves throughout the world. Ironic comment from Ethang.

10 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Not only is slavery still practiced in Africa. You can buy a African slave for $400 in Libya. And Ethang confessed he is a full time slave. See point 1 and 2.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2019 2:28:24 PM
ethang5 wrote:
DDO Poll

www. Debate. Org/opinions/is-india-a-shithole-country

Now meet modern India.

Bill Gates praises India for success, seen congratulating PM Modi.

PM Modi praises Indian achievements.

World leaders praise PM Modi's leadership.

Trump loves Indians.

India's successful Mars mission.

Cleanest cities and states in India. 2018.

More facts to face.

Wow! Indians can be proud!!
PM Modi praises Indians for being successful in India, overseas and in space research

Modi praises Indian doctors in Singapore.

Modi is seen with all the world leaders.

India ranked 4th in global military power.

India to become 5th largest economy in 2018.

10 great achievements of India.
1. Ending Polio among 1.3 billion people - Ending
polio in India is world's greatest health achievement, says Bill Gates
2. Mission to Mars - India"s mission to Mars has smaller budget than hit film Gravity, says PM
3. Mission to Moon that gave further evidence of water in the Moon - Chandrayaan helps NASA detect water on Moon "
4. Right to Information - An achievement that has turned thorn in govt flesh - The Times of India
5. Golden quadrilateral and other new highways - Over 40,000 km of highways/expressways added in the past 15 years. We are still not near the quality of US interstates, but in terms of length of highways, we are near there (US interstates is about 76000km). NDA regime constructed 50% of national highways laid in last 30 years: Centre
6. Entering the nuclear club - For years, India was a nuclear pariah, getting to nuclear bomb little later than the top 5 powers. However, since 1998 explosion in Pokhran India has slowly gotten recognized as a nuclear power. This has helped avoid a fullblown war with Pakistan in 1999 and helped India resist temptation to fight Pakistan in two provocations (2001 attack on Parliament and the 2008 attack on Mumbai).
7. Built a software industry from nowhere. 20 years ago, Indian software industry was almost non-existent. Now, it has grown more than 100 times in 20 years. In the next decade, India would have a few dozen billion dollar software companies.
8. Built a software industry from nowhere. 20 years ago, Indian software industry was almost non-existent. Now, it has grown more than 100 times in 20 years. In the next decade, India would have a few dozen billion dollar software companies. Size of Indian software industry is 87 billions of dollars (2008)
10. Over 200 million people have been brought out of illiteracy. India's literacy rate rises to 73 per cent as population growth dips and student enrollment for ages 6-14 goes up to 98%.

10 India's untouchables becoming millionaires.

16 great Science and Tech discoveries Ancient India gave to the World.

---
Wow! More great Indian achievements that should make all Indians proud.

15 Indian Achievements That Helped Push Technological Boundaries The World Over
by Meenu Katariya May 11, 2018 at 15:58
IN TECH

Thanks to the talent and infrastructure in our country, Today, India is among the topmost countries in the world in the field of scientific research.
There are so many technological achievements that every Indian should feel proud about.

Source: TodayIFoundOut

1. Development of an atomic clock has made ISRO one of the few space organisations in the world to have gained this sophisticated technology.
ISRO has developed an atomic clock that will be used in navigation satellites to measure precise location data. The space agency currently imports atomic clocks from European aerospace manufacturer Astrium.

Source: ISRO

2. A team of Indian astronomers has discovered an extremely large supercluster of galaxies.
This is one of the largest known structures in the neighbourhood of the universe - as big as 20 million billion suns. It is a path-breaking discovery and the cluster has been named 'Saraswati'.

Source: Livemint

3. ISRO demonstrated its capability of handling complex missions by successfully launching a record 104 satellites on a single rocket.
This is the highest number of satellites ever launched in a single mission by any other country in the world.

Source: Indian Express

4. ISRO launched the country's heaviest rocket GSLV-Mk III whose cryogenic engine was developed indigenously.
The rocket is described as a "game-changer" in the first of its kind space mission and is yet another major step towards being self reliant in the country"s space programme.

Source: Hindustan Times

5. Rifath Sharook, An 18-year-old from Karur in Tamil Nadu, Scripted history by designing the world's smallest satellite.
The tiny 3D-printed satellite is called Kalamsat, After former President Abdul Kalam, And was flown by NASA into space in one of its missions.

6. PARAM - India"s first ever indigenous supercomputer was a major milestone in modern India"s technological journey.
India faced a technology-denial regime in the 80s. It was then that the Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) was set up with the clear mandate to develop an indigenous supercomputer to meet high-speed computational needs.

Source: TheBetterIndia

7. Aryabhatta - the first unmanned satellite built by India was a breakthrough achievement in India's space programme.
Aryabhata was built by the Indian Space Research Organization to conduct experiments in X-ray astronomy, Aeronomics, And solar physics and opened new possibilities for ISRO.

Source: IndiaToday

8. India developed an indigenous seeker for Brahmos for the first time.
Brahmos is the world"s fastest and most formidable anti-ship cruise missile. This marks a big achievement and breakthrough for the supersonic missile as this is the first time the country has developed a seeker for a missile of this calibre and class.

Source: Diplomacy&Beyond

9. The Mars Orbiter Mission made India the only nation in the world to reach Mars in its first attempt.
Mangalyaan-1, The indigenously built space probe marked India's first venture into the interplanetary space. It also made India first in Asia, And fourth in the world to reach the surface of Mars.

Source: IndiaTV

10. Chandrayaan-1, India's first lunar exploration mission, Made it possible for ISRO to go beyond the Geostationary Orbit.
With this mission, India emerged as the fourth country in the world to hoist its flag on a lunar surface. It also provided the needed thrust to basic science and engineering research in the country.

Source: DNAIndia

11. ISRO successfully test-fired its Scramjet Rocket Engine, A breakthrough technology in air-breathing propulsion.
Air-breathing rocket systems use atmospheric oxygen from their surroundings, Burn it with the stored fuel to produce a forward thrust in contrast to the conventional chemical rocket systems which carry both the oxygen and the fuel.
The development of this high-technology system will go a big way in meeting India"s futuristic space transportation needs.

Source: IndiaToday

12. Space Capsule Recovery Experiment Mission established India"s technological capability to recover an orbiting satellite.
It was a remarkable achievement and the technology will now be used to develop recovery technologies for future human and robotic missions.

Source: Astrowatch

13. The successful demonstration of the use of cryogenic engine technology put India among a league of only five other such nations.
With the successful launch of GSLV-D5, India has gained the capability to launch heavy satellites without foreign assistance. It will also pave way for sizeable savings for the country's future launch costs.

Source: ArabNews

14. India's INSAT system is one of the largest domestic communication satellite systems owned by any country in the Asia-Pacific region.
It initiated a major revolut
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2019 12:21:43 AM
I am all for happy slaves. - Hindu hari

How can anyone think I'm racist? -Hindu hari

I don't know Punjab, I just don't know.

Lol
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2019 12:27:49 AM
ethang5 wrote:

Lol

That is why you are a low IQ negroid. It's called the curse of Ham.
Evidence for the curse of Ham.

Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks and Non-Blacks

Blacks have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

Blacks have the lowest IQ in the world (ignoring the equally disgusting and black-skinned Australian aborigines for convenience"s sake). The Bushmen clock in at around 50 IQ, The average Bantu achieves the mentally retarded level of 70 IQ, And the highly cultivated, Well fed, Well cared for, Partially White African-Americans reach 85 IQ. IQ has an enormous impact on lifestyle, Achievement, And behavior. IQ correlates to poverty, Crime, Mortality, And broken homes on one side " and education, Wealth, Human accomplishment, Long life and stable homes on the other. According to IQ and the Wealth of Nations, A country must have a minimum average IQ of 90 to run a technological civilization. It is not a far cry to say it is IQ that makes humans better than the animals, And it is IQ that makes some humans better than other humans.

The curse of Ham was clearly pointing to African slavery.
Genesis 9:25 The lowest of slaves will he be to his brothers. "

From African slaves to African shitholes.

https://i. Ytimg. Com/vi/RfIcDEI1jWU/hqdefault. Jpg
http://www. Brh. Org. Uk/site/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/slavedealer. Jpg
http://4. Bp. Blogspot. Com/-nWfci5zYfTo/T5dLf3aoxVI/AAAAAAAAK7w/S96vcRUimYs/s640/slave+punishment2. Jpg
http://africanah. Org/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/FabriceMarrons2014c. Jpg
http://www. Anotherafrica. Net/wp/wp-content/gallery/fabrice-monteiro-marron/aa_fabricemonteiromarron_03. Jpg

Ethang is a black negroid slave by his own confession.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2019 1:29:44 PM

Lol

That is why you are a low IQ negroid.

No, That is why everyone thinks you are a moron racist.

It's called the curse of Ham.

You call it the curse of ham. You are an illiterate primitive from a primitive culture, Too stupid to know that calling your "research" basis a "book of fibs" blindingly stupid.

Did you intend to cut yourself off at the knees?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2019 2:00:39 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Your father was a black negroid atheist. And you wish you were a grammar school teacher. Lol!
But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free.
Karmic Justice combined with the curse of Ham and Slavery by Arabs produced Black shitholes.
Wow! Africans are cursed in 4 religions. Judaism, Islam, Christianity and Hinduism.

The absurdity of Ethang5's attacks on Harikrish and Indians.
1. Ethang5 mocks India's military when his country Ghana is ranked
108 out of 137 countries and India is ranked 4th in the world. Ghana has zero combat aircrafts. India has 2,185. Facts are stubborn.
2. Ethang5 mocks Hinduism when it was Christianity that played a role in African slavery. Ethang5 confessed he is an African living in Ghana Africa a shithole country. Is Ethang5 jealous and envious of high achieving Indians and their success?
3. Ethang5 still cannot name a single African achievement yet he attacks Harikrish for being a proud Indian living in Canada and working in America in the IT field. Harikrish has created a whole thread on the 'Great achievements by India series'. The contrast is as clear as black and white pardon the pun.
4. Ethang5 confessed he has been working as a black negroid slave in Ghana Africa for over 15 years running bibles to countries that outlaw the possession of bibles. Everyone knows bibles are available free online except Ethang5. He made a career as a low IQ free bible delivery mule. Yet he attacks high achievers like Harikrish. Nothing good ever came out of Africa. Ethang5 is a self loathing black low IQ negroid.
5. Ethang5 is an African yet he attacks Harikrish for his skin colour. Everyone can see Harikrish is not a black negroid from his name and profile. Whereas Ethang5 confessed he is a black negroid African living in Ghana Africa where slavery is still practiced.
6. Ethang5 attacks Hindus for treating cows as sacred and protecting them. But Africans are famous for licking cows backsides supposedly to induce more milk production. As slaves they were given more milk for licking their white Christian masters backside and that remains etched in their psyche and African culture. See videos of Africans abusing cows.
7. Ethang5 confessed he is an African slave by choice which confirms the curse of Ham in the Bible justified by Christians 400 years of African slavery.
8. Ethang5 calls Harikrish a racist even though the curse of Ham did not affect Indians. Harikrish was objective in his research providing evidence for the biblical curse of Ham, Christianity's role in African slavery, a study in African phenotypes and the cause of the lack of great African achievements. These are objective scholarly research appropriate for a religion forum that Blacks and Christians participate in.
9. 80% of Africans are Christians and according to Trump all Africans are shitholes. Ethang5 is both African and a Christian and a black negroid slave. He validates the biblical curse of Ham and Harikrish's research.
10. Africans have the highest rape, AIDS, crime, abortions, poverty, starvation, sexual perversions and beastility. The factors contributing to a Black epidemic is the abolition of African slavery combined with the bad Karma of Africans added to the biblical curse of Ham.

https://i.Ytimg.Com...
http://www.Brh.Org.Uk...
http://4.Bp.Blogspot.Com...
http://africanah.Org...
http://www.Anotherafrica.Net...

Blacks have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

Blacks have the lowest IQ in the world (ignoring the equally disgusting and black-skinned Australian aborigines for convenience"s sake). The Bushmen clock in at around 50 IQ, The average Bantu achieves the mentally retarded level of 70 IQ, And the highly cultivated, Well fed, Well cared for, Partially White African-Americans reach 85 IQ. IQ has an enormous impact on lifestyle, Achievement, And behavior. IQ correlates to poverty, Crime, Mortality, And broken homes on one side " and education, Wealth, Human accomplishment, Long life and stable homes on the other. According to IQ and the Wealth of Nations, A country must have a minimum average IQ of 90 to run a technological civilization. It is not a far cry to say it is IQ that makes humans better than the animals, And it is IQ that makes some humans better than other humans.

Africans like Ethang love to lick cows backsides.
https://youtu.Be...

Africans defecating outdoors.

Trump calls all African countries shitholes.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "

Ethang5 wrote: I am a proud slave of His Royal Highness, King Jesus Christ.
Ethang is a proud slave.

2 Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.

3 Ethang said: Say it again, I want to lift His name so high, The world is blinded by His shine.

4 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.

5 Ethang5 said: Of course. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries.
This is why there is no Indian slavery. Indians would never work for free. That would be slavery! Or more accurately African slavery.

6 Ethang said: An indian dalit would know. The vile caste system never let's you out.
After you said: No sir. Hinduism has a sick caste system. India has outlawed it.
So the caste system has been outlawed in India. Sounds like another Indian success.

7 Ethang5 said: Right. I didn't sleep, I didn't shop, I didn't fly, Because I didn't mention those things. Can the class say idiot? I thought it could.
Slaves don't have any rights. Full time slaves like Ethang have even less rights.

8 Ethang said: Except shithole indians themselves. That's why India couldn't export them.
Which is why there were no Indian slavery. But Africans were exported to many parts of the world as slaves. Ethang should read African slavery under Arabs, America and Christian countries.

9 Ethang said: They didn't learn much in 14 centuries of slavery did they? Low IQ morons.
Ethang lives in Ghana Africa which was the centre of the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade.
Ghana Africa exported 20 million African slaves throughout the world. Ironic comment from Ethang.

10 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Not only is slavery still practiced in Africa. You can buy a African slave for $400 in Libya. And Ethang confessed he is a full time slave. See point 1 and 2.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2019 7:40:51 PM

Lol

No, That is why everyone thinks you are a moron racist.

You call it the curse of ham. You are an illiterate primitive from a primitive culture, Too stupid to know that calling your "research" basis a "book of fibs" blindingly stupid.

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2019 7:58:30 PM
ethang5 wrote:

That is why you are a low IQ negroid

Are you denying the bibles you have been delivering for over 15 years does not promote the curse of Ham which Christians saw as justification for African slavery?

Go get your head slapped. There is a video on how it treats extreme stupidity and AIDS in Africans.

Your father was a black negroid atheist. And you wish you were a grammar school teacher. Lol!
But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free.
Karmic Justice combined with the curse of Ham and Slavery by Arabs produced Black shitholes.
Wow! Africans are cursed in 4 religions. Judaism, Islam, Christianity and Hinduism.

The absurdity of Ethang5's attacks on Harikrish and Indians.
1. Ethang5 mocks India's military when his country Ghana is ranked
108 out of 137 countries and India is ranked 4th in the world. Ghana has zero combat aircrafts. India has 2, 185. Facts are stubborn.
2. Ethang5 mocks Hinduism when it was Christianity that played a role in African slavery. Ethang5 confessed he is an African living in Ghana Africa a shithole country. Is Ethang5 jealous and envious of high achieving Indians and their success?
3. Ethang5 still cannot name a single African achievement yet he attacks Harikrish for being a proud Indian living in Canada and working in America in the IT field. Harikrish has created a whole thread on the 'Great achievements by India series'. The contrast is as clear as black and white pardon the pun.
4. Ethang5 confessed he has been working as a black negroid slave in Ghana Africa for over 15 years running bibles to countries that outlaw the possession of bibles. Everyone knows bibles are available free online except Ethang5. He made a career as a low IQ free bible delivery mule. Yet he attacks high achievers like Harikrish. Nothing good ever came out of Africa. Ethang5 is a self loathing black low IQ negroid.
5. Ethang5 is an African yet he attacks Harikrish for his skin colour. Everyone can see Harikrish is not a black negroid from his name and profile. Whereas Ethang5 confessed he is a black negroid African living in Ghana Africa where slavery is still practiced.
6. Ethang5 attacks Hindus for treating cows as sacred and protecting them. But Africans are famous for licking cows backsides supposedly to induce more milk production. As slaves they were given more milk for licking their white Christian masters backside and that remains etched in their psyche and African culture. See videos of Africans abusing cows.
7. Ethang5 confessed he is an African slave by choice which confirms the curse of Ham in the Bible justified by Christians 400 years of African slavery.
8. Ethang5 calls Harikrish a racist even though the curse of Ham did not affect Indians. Harikrish was objective in his research providing evidence for the biblical curse of Ham, Christianity's role in African slavery, A study in African phenotypes and the cause of the lack of great African achievements. These are objective scholarly research appropriate for a religion forum that Blacks and Christians participate in.
9. 80% of Africans are Christians and according to Trump all Africans are shitholes. Ethang5 is both African and a Christian and a black negroid slave. He validates the biblical curse of Ham and Harikrish's research.
10. Africans have the highest rape, AIDS, Crime, Abortions, Poverty, Starvation, Sexual perversions and beastility. The factors contributing to a Black epidemic is the abolition of African slavery combined with the bad Karma of Africans added to the biblical curse of Ham.

https://youtu. Be/n8PYozPB-8I

Africans defecating outdoors.
https://youtu. Be/Lqg8I4w0ItM

Trump calls all African countries shitholes.
https://youtu. Be/HcMFmoTCdcU
https://youtu. Be/e-Odk4n_KeY

https://i. Ytimg. Com/vi/RfIcDEI1jWU/hqdefault. Jpg
http://www. Brh. Org. Uk/site/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/slavedealer. Jpg
http://4. Bp. Blogspot. Com/-nWfci5zYfTo/T5dLf3aoxVI/AAAAAAAAK7w/S96vcRUimYs/s640/slave+punishment2. Jpg
http://africanah. Org/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/FabriceMarrons2014c. Jpg
http://www. Anotherafrica. Net/wp/wp-content/gallery/fabrice-monteiro-marron/aa_fabricemonteiromarron_03. Jpg

Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "

Ethang is a proud slave.

anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2019 3:43:33 AM
Your evidence is lukewarm warm opinions of the Rabbis that believed in Lucifer to create narratives of speculative opinion of rape, Castration. And incest for of Jews, Christians, And Muslims to explain Ham. They are lukewarm to vomit out of Yahweh's
mouth like all the theologians. All of the tables are vomit. The sea of glass presents truth not opinions of vomit.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2019 2:49:13 PM
anonthesmallone wrote:
Your evidence is lukewarm warm opinions of the Rabbis that believed in Lucifer to create narratives of speculative opinion of rape, Castration. And incest for of Jews, Christians, And Muslims to explain Ham. They are lukewarm to vomit out of Yahweh's
mouth like all the theologians. All of the tables are vomit. The sea of glass presents truth not opinions of vomit.

The curse of Ham is not lukewarm opinions. It happened soon after the great flood that destroyed all life and the only survivors now faced a new curse.
God had just made a covenant with Noah. Noah takes to drinking and opens himself to sexual depravity. It results in the greatest curse since the flood accompanied by plenty of vomit.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2020 1:04:25 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Harikrish remains the most spiritual member on DDO. He stands alone defending the truth.
The truth must hurt Nigger Ethang because he keeps attacking Harikrish. The truth is the bible condemns all Africans to slavery and the mark of the beast is his very black skin and negroid appearance. Ethang is a self loathing very black very sick unemployed nigger living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country. Ouch!

How nigger Ethang sees himself and other blacks both in Africa and out of Africa.
He has confessed repeatedly blacks are self loathing and hate their black skin and negroid appearance. Nigger Ethang comes to DDO daily to make sure we see niggers as he sees them being one very black very sick unemployed nigger himself a slumdog black shithole living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country.
You will notice nigger Ethang moves all posts of his confession he is a nigger forward so that they will be read and members will understand what is behind his mask is a self loathing very black negroid. He hopes this will make us understand all blacks suffer the same discrimination and reminders that Niggers are black people of African origin.

Note, Nigger Ethang apologized to India and its people. He also found Harikrish very white. That only increased his envy and Jealousy for the high achieving Harikrish and very white Indians even though Indians had nothing to do with the demise of the African people or their centuries of slavery or shithole existence. The bible condemned all Africans to slavery and Africans evolved from African Slavery to African Shitholes. Karma is what Karma does.

Nigger Ethang5 is the only slum dweller on DDO.
Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.
Nigger definition: black people of African origin.

Sorry to hear you lost your job because of your heart condition. Now you are a very black, Very sick unemployed nigger living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country. Lol!

He then tried to pimp his little girls on DART and was banned.
https://www. Debateart. Com/forum/topics/3738/god-loves-his-children?

Ethang wrote: Post#4 I know a little girl in Ghana that needs 10, 000 Ghana CEDI's ( their unit of money) which comes to $200.
Please send money see Ethang5's email for details.

Ethang's confessions.

Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African.
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang said: Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%,
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa,

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums,

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.

Ethang5 wrote: Worse still is a black person so deluded and self-loathing he has to pretend he's white, Terrified that he's a nigger.

So what about Accra Ghana where Ethang lives?

Accra Ghana is a shithole and you live in Accra Ghana. Busted nigger Ethang!

Ghana ranked 2nd only after Sudan in Africa on open defecation list.
https://youtu. Be/dznnlcG-bKI

Open defecation in Chorkor Accra Ghana.
https://youtu. Be/JsYKarjP3js

You live in Ghana Africa which is nothing but a black shithole
Slums in Accra Ghana.
https://youtu. Be/wDXezo0v5o4

"There are currently 23 slums in Ghana and 11 slums in Accra " this includes Tema and other major towns in the Greater Accra Region. 6 Major Slums have suffered from forced Evictions; our current focus is Old Fadama. Approximately 100 000 people are currently living in Old Fadama. In 2010 the number was 79 000. The slum is located in the heart of Accra, To the northwest of the city"s central business district. It comprises a mix of residential and commercial self-built structures and 56% of the residents earn their living from informal business activities. 72% of the population of Old Fadama"s current residents originate from one of Ghana"s three northern regions. "

Ghana world"s 7th dirtiest country in the world behind 6 other African countries.
https://www. Graphic. Com. Gh/features/features/ghana-world-s-7th-dirtiest-country. Html
Ghana, Which currently has a sanitation coverage of 15 per cent, Is ranked after South Sudan which has a seven per cent coverage, Niger, 11 per cent; Chad, Madagascar and Togo, 12 per cent each and Sierra Leone which has a 13 per cent access to household toilets, The measurement used for the ranking.

Nigger Ethang has been calling India a dirty country when he is living in Accra Ghana which is nothing but a dirty slum and Ghana ranked the 7th dirtiest country in the world. Busted nigger Ethang!

Housing stats:
According to the Ghana Housing Profile, 60% of all urban households in Ghana occupy single rooms. Only 25% of households own a house. The remainder either rent or live rent-free in a family house. Urban housing is also regarded as very expensive.

About 45% of Accra residents live in some form of slum housing. These areas are overcrowded, Have limited access to piped water and poor sanitation facilities. But this is only part of the picture. Slum housing means more to local residents than the stereotypical depictions of deprivation and poverty.

265 slums identified in Accra alone.
About 265 slums at different stages of development have been identified in Accra, A senior lecturer at the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST), Dr. Prince K. Anokye has disclosed.

Citing a recent research conducted by People"s Dialogue on Human Settlements (PD) Ghana, A non-governmental organisation (NGO), He said: "As many as about 116 are still in their infantile stage, With some already fully developed slums. "

So why is nigger Ethang saying India is a dirty country when we know he lives in Accra Ghana Africa which is the biggest slum city in Ghana? 265 slumps identified in Accra alone!

Ethang5 also confessed he is very black. Game over! I
Post#14 title loser Behavior.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343765/
Ethang5 wrote: I'm the only black, But you're the one no one likes.

Post#6 title more comments on the DDO poll
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343817/
Ethang wrote: OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343883/
Ethang5 wrote: He is Mr. Very white, And I am Mr. Very black.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2020 8:49:19 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Read what niggers are saying about niggers!
https://www. Debate. Org/opinions/are-you-a-nigger? Ysort=3&nsort=6

Sample:
I hate em still I kinda like bein a slave so I'm mad about the abolishment of slavery. I just want to pick cotton and suck toes for white boys. Also, I am mad about riding in the back of the bus, I want to be able to clean the aisle for the white men before they get their shoes dirty on that nasty floor.

77% hate being a nigger. The rest are in denial.

Another DDO poll "Should niggers be slaughtered"
https://www. Debate. Org/opinions/should-niggers-be-slaughtered

80% voted YES!
Sample.
f***ing disgusting niggers All niggers deserve death. All they do is rape, Steal and take our jobs. THEY don't DESERVE RIGHTS. I've raped two nigger cunts and they both loved it like the sluts they are. I kidnapped them and theyre still in my house, Begging for more superior white cock. Niggers should be wiped out.
Black got shot in Georgia because he looked like another black in a video. The cops accepted the white shooters reasoning because they follow the same guidelines in law enforcement.

Everyone agrees blacks are shitholes!!

Nigger Ethang5 got banned for the fifth time on DART. He is here on DDO to get a knee to the head from Harikrish. Lol!!

Anonymous wrote:
I will tell you why my penis is God. First, Every time I fap it cums successfully, And I do it every single day. It feels so good. Two, Every time my penis dies, I die. Three, Every time I cum on a nigger, The nigger gets blessed because me and my penis like niggers. Niggers are so cool and they use their brains! Legends say that I came on Barack Obama, Which is why he became president. Fourth, I use my cum on cops, And they disappear.

Now we know why nigger Ethang5 quotes Anonymous.

Nigger Ethang5 believes only niggers like him and anonymous have the right to insult God because The Bible condemned Africans to slavery.

Nigger Ethang5 got banned for the fourth time on DART. He is here on DDO to get a knee to the head from Harikrish. Lol!!

Sorry to hear you lost your job because of your heart condition. Now you are a sick unemployed nigger.
Nigger definition. Black people of African origin.

Franklin named you as the nigger that buggered him.
https://www.debate.org...
When asked who was the nigger that buggered him
Franklin replied. CONFESSION:The Nigger was ohhhh gasp Nigger Ethang

You are everything you hate about yourself which you tried to project on others. But Harikrish exposed you.

Nigger Ethang, You come to DDO daily but you won't defend your God or beliefs or wife or children or your people or your country. You just obsess over how very black a negroid you are.

You hate being black. But you are very black
Now you confess you are very black after confessing for years you are a poor African slave living in Ghana Africa. So even among blacks you are very black!! Lol!!

Ethang5 finally confessed he is black. Game over!i
https://www.Debate.Org...

Ethang wrote: OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

You accept you follow Christianity a slave religion.
Read the link list #186 Harikrish for Christian champion.
You said: How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?

Ethang just confessed he is a chattel slave.
Ethang wrote: So it causes me no consternation. As long as Jesus remains on His throne, And I remain His personal property, There is no problem I cannot face.

Pastor Ray Hagins calls Christianity a slave religion.
Ray Hagins breaking the bonds of slavery.
https://youtu.be...

Racism in religion.

When did you stop being a slave.

Ethang wrote: My position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "
Then the nigger became mentally weak and embraced a slave religion Christianity.
Ethang is a proud slave.

6 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
You can buy a African slaves in Libya for $400 each.

You claim your 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards and people find your wife illiterate.
Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth like the illegitimate bastard Jesus. jesus is now creating bastardized children like Ethang's 3 daughters

You cannot ask Ethang's wife to explain why her 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards. She is semi illiterate according to Ethang.
Ethang5 wrote: lol. In some places, like some parts of Yemen and Sudan, they don't even believe she's graduated high school. I guess whether something sounds like a boast or not often depends on the listeners own socio-economic educational level.

We know what Ethang's socio-economic status is, he has been working for over 22 years as a delivery mule in Ghana smuggling free bibles for a lving.

You talk about slums in India but Nigger Ethang you are the only slumdog slum dweller on DDO who actually lives in a slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country.
Open sewers run throughout your city and houses In Accra New Town, In the heart of Ghana's capital, Most houses are built without toilet facilities.
Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.
Ghana ranked the 7th dirtiest country in the world. Busted nigger Ethang!
https://www.Graphic.Com.Gh...

You are the most shamed nigger on DDO nigger Ethang.

https://www.Ghanaweb.Com...

Slums in Accra Ghana.

Africans being treated for AIDS and extreme stupidity

Trump shithole comments

What do we know about blacks?
According to Trump they are shitholes.

You make disparaging comments about Africans when you are a self confessed poor African slave living and working in Ghana Africa.

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2020 1:53:28 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
ethang5 wrote:
>>YANK! <<

Glad I got the 2, 000 lashes.

Nigger Ethang5 is the only very black, Very sick unemployed slum dweller on DDO.
Nigger definition: black people of African origin.

Sorry to hear you lost your job because of your heart condition. Now you are a very black, Very sick unemployed nigger living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country. Lol!

He then tried to pimp his little girls on DART and was banned.
https://www. Debateart. Com/forum/topics/3738/god-loves-his-children?

Ethang wrote: Post#4 I know a little girl in Ghana that needs 10, 000 Ghana CEDI's ( their unit of money) which comes to $200.
Please send money see Ethang5's email for details.

Ethang's confessions.

Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African.
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang said: Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%,
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa,

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums,

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.

Ethang5 wrote: Worse still is a black person so deluded and self-loathing he has to pretend he's white, Terrified that he's a nigger.

So what about Accra Ghana where Ethang lives?

Accra Ghana is a shithole and you live in Accra Ghana. Busted nigger Ethang!

https://youtu. Be/dznnlcG-bKI

https://youtu. Be/JsYKarjP3js

You live in Ghana Africa which is nothing but a black shithole
Slums in Accra Ghana.
https://youtu. Be/wDXezo0v5o4

"There are currently 23 slums in Ghana and 11 slums in Accra " this includes Tema and other major towns in the Greater Accra Region. 6 Major Slums have suffered from forced Evictions; our current focus is Old Fadama. Approximately 100 000 people are currently living in Old Fadama. In 2010 the number was 79 000. The slum is located in the heart of Accra, To the northwest of the city"s central business district. It comprises a mix of residential and commercial self-built structures and 56% of the residents earn their living from informal business activities. 72% of the population of Old Fadama"s current residents originate from one of Ghana"s three northern regions. "

Ghana world"s 7th dirtiest country in the world behind 6 other African countries.
https://www. Graphic. Com. Gh/features/features/ghana-world-s-7th-dirtiest-country. Html
Ghana, Which currently has a sanitation coverage of 15 per cent, Is ranked after South Sudan which has a seven per cent coverage, Niger, 11 per cent; Chad, Madagascar and Togo, 12 per cent each and Sierra Leone which has a 13 per cent access to household toilets, The measurement used for the ranking.

Nigger Ethang has been calling India a dirty country when he is living in Accra Ghana which is nothing but a dirty slum and Ghana ranked the 7th dirtiest country in the world. Busted nigger Ethang!

Housing stats:
According to the Ghana Housing Profile, 60% of all urban households in Ghana occupy single rooms. Only 25% of households own a house. The remainder either rent or live rent-free in a family house. Urban housing is also regarded as very expensive.

About 45% of Accra residents live in some form of slum housing. These areas are overcrowded, Have limited access to piped water and poor sanitation facilities. But this is only part of the picture. Slum housing means more to local residents than the stereotypical depictions of deprivation and poverty.

About 265 slums at different stages of development have been identified in Accra, A senior lecturer at the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST), Dr. Prince K. Anokye has disclosed.

Citing a recent research conducted by People"s Dialogue on Human Settlements (PD) Ghana, A non-governmental organisation (NGO), He said: "As many as about 116 are still in their infantile stage, With some already fully developed slums. "

So why is nigger Ethang saying India is a dirty country when we know he lives in Accra Ghana Africa which is the biggest slum city in Ghana? 265 slumps identified in Accra alone!

Ethang5 also confessed he is very black. Game over! I
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343765/

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343817/

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343883/

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.