Krishna: The God Of Incest

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2019 6:20:54 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I knew it!

Besides being a child-molester, `holy' Rama was also guilty of incest, For Sita is referred to in the oldest surviving Ramayanas as his own sister.

In the Dasarathajataka Sita is represented as the sister as well as the wife of Rama, Son of Dasaratha of the Ikshvaku line. " [ Chandra, P. 156 ]

So we see that hari and his mom were only practising a religious hindu ritual, Not knocking boots. What a disgusting religion.

This is confirmed by anthropological research showing that incest was institutionalised in Rama's race, The Ikshvaku dynasty of Aryan Kshatriyas.

I swear I had not read this before. But the idiots post reeked of it. When he dismissed abuse of women with a flippant, "They are free to protest. "

Look at this.

These are merely a handful of facts showing that Hinduism is the single most anti-woman civilization in the history of the world. The followers of Hinduism are mindless male supremacist pigs who know nothing better than to burn their own women and rape their own daughters. This they do in the name of the `Holy Vedas', The invention of perverted Brahmin bigots. No other religion imposes such an inhuman genocide of women as does the truly beastly Hinduism.

My goodness. The same conclusion I reached. The only word for such vileness is satanism. No wonder hindus love hitler and the nazis.

The idiot racist will say, This was written by Dawkins, He hates hinduism. But is Dawkins right? Is what he says true? YES. Hindism is a stool dropping of satan. JW's, You have been soundly beaten. Next to hinduism, Your stinking false prophets smell like roses.

Devadasi concept (seehttp://en. Wikipedia. Org/wiki/Devadasi for details) goes back to 9th century BC. It is described as:

The term Devadasi originally described a Hindu religious practice in which girls were "married" to a deity.

Uh oh. . . .

This practice has been corrupted over the ages. The initiation process and so called coming-of-age rites for girls are used by the temple priests to have sex with 12-13 year old girls. All this is done willingly, Under the cover of "religion".

This practice is still carried out in parts of Northern Karnataka and Andra Pradesh.

The basic fact is if you want to go and dedicate your life to God then it is your choice. The key word here is choice. Can a 9 - 12 year old girl choose this? Or is it just something that she is forced to do?

This is the kind of truth the idiot is fighting not to have you see.

Krishna's Incest with His Sister
Deepti Naidu
https://groups. Google. Com/forum/m/#! Topic/alt. Religion. Hindu/5hcihUNG6y4

Krishna is worshipped as the supreme god by many followers of the Aryan Vaishnava religion. This eminent personality had 16, 000 wives and many affairs with the cow-herdesses (gopis), Who were the wives of other men. The worst aspect of this supposed `god', However, Is that `Lord' Krishna lived in incest with his sister Subhadra! Not only that, He shared her with his brother Balarama [ Mah. Wh. 153 ]. So one big family of incest! The Mahabharat clearly mentions this in its oldest extant versions.

Thus, "In the festivals of that God [ Jagannath ], The 3 images of Krishna, His brother Balarama, And his sister Subhadra, Are brought prominently forward; and the populace do not fail to heap reproaches upon Krishna, And upon his sister likewise, For having indulged in a criminal intimacy. " -- [ Mah. Wh 153 ]

Despite the fact that the bigoted Vaishnavas have tried to erase this stain from the later versions of the Mahabharata, The older versions clearly state the facts and expose Krishna's dirty linen for all to see.

Krishna should have done like Hindu hari and blamed Africans for his incest.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2019 10:48:39 PM
ethang5 wrote:
I knew it!

Besides being a child-molester, `holy' Rama was also guilty of incest, For Sita is referred to in the oldest surviving Ramayanas as his own sister.

In the Dasarathajataka Sita is represented as the sister as well as the wife of Rama, Son of Dasaratha of the Ikshvaku line. " [ Chandra, P. 156 ]

So we see that hari and his mom were only practising a religious hindu ritual, Not knocking boots. What a disgusting religion.

This is confirmed by anthropological research showing that incest was institutionalised in Rama's race, The Ikshvaku dynasty of Aryan Kshatriyas.

I swear I had not read this before. But the idiots post reeked of it. When he dismissed abuse of women with a flippant, "They are free to protest. "

Look at this.

These are merely a handful of facts showing that Hinduism is the single most anti-woman civilization in the history of the world. The followers of Hinduism are mindless male supremacist pigs who know nothing better than to burn their own women and rape their own daughters. This they do in the name of the `Holy Vedas', The invention of perverted Brahmin bigots. No other religion imposes such an inhuman genocide of women as does the truly beastly Hinduism.

My goodness. The same conclusion I reached. The only word for such vileness is satanism. No wonder hindus love hitler and the nazis.

The idiot racist will say, This was written by Dawkins, He hates hinduism. But is Dawkins right? Is what he says true? YES. Hindism is a stool dropping of satan. JW's, You have been soundly beaten. Next to hinduism, Your stinking false prophets smell like roses.

Devadasi concept (seehttp://en. Wikipedia. Org/wiki/Devadasi for details) goes back to 9th century BC. It is described as:

The term Devadasi originally described a Hindu religious practice in which girls were "married" to a deity.

Uh oh. . . .

This practice has been corrupted over the ages. The initiation process and so called coming-of-age rites for girls are used by the temple priests to have sex with 12-13 year old girls. All this is done willingly, Under the cover of "religion".

This practice is still carried out in parts of Northern Karnataka and Andra Pradesh.

The basic fact is if you want to go and dedicate your life to God then it is your choice. The key word here is choice. Can a 9 - 12 year old girl choose this? Or is it just something that she is forced to do?

This is the kind of truth the idiot is fighting not to have you see.

Krishna's Incest with His Sister
Deepti Naidu
https://groups. Google. Com/forum/m/#! Topic/alt. Religion. Hindu/5hcihUNG6y4

Krishna is worshipped as the supreme god by many followers of the Aryan Vaishnava religion. This eminent personality had 16, 000 wives and many affairs with the cow-herdesses (gopis), Who were the wives of other men. The worst aspect of this supposed `god', However, Is that `Lord' Krishna lived in incest with his sister Subhadra! Not only that, He shared her with his brother Balarama [ Mah. Wh. 153 ]. So one big family of incest! The Mahabharat clearly mentions this in its oldest extant versions.

Thus, "In the festivals of that God [ Jagannath ], The 3 images of Krishna, His brother Balarama, And his sister Subhadra, Are brought prominently forward; and the populace do not fail to heap reproaches upon Krishna, And upon his sister likewise, For having indulged in a criminal intimacy. " -- [ Mah. Wh 153 ]

Despite the fact that the bigoted Vaishnavas have tried to erase this stain from the later versions of the Mahabharata, The older versions clearly state the facts and expose Krishna's dirty linen for all to see.

Krishna should have done like Hindu hari and blamed Africans for his incest.

No incest in Hindu scriptures.

Plenty of incest in the bibles your have been delivering for free for over 15 years.

Corinthians 5:1 I can hardly believe the report about the sexual immorality going on among you"something that even pagans don"t do. I am told that a man in your church is living in sin with his stepmother.

2. Leviticus 18:6-7 "You must never have sexual relations with a close relative, for I am the LORD. "Do not violate your father by having sexual relations with your mother. She is your mother; you must not have sexual relations with her.

3. Leviticus 18:8-10 "Do not have sexual relations with any of your father"s wives, for this would violate your father. "Do not have sexual relations with your sister or half sister, whether she is your father"s daughter or your mother"s daughter, whether she was born into your household or someone else"s. "Do not have sexual relations with your granddaughter, whether she is your son"s daughter or your daughter"s daughter, for this would violate yourself.

4. Leviticus 18:11-17 "Do not have sexual relations with your stepsister, the daughter of any of your father"s wives, for she is your sister. "Do not have sexual relations with your father"s sister, for she is your father"s close relative. "Do not have sexual relations with your mother"s sister, for she is your mother"s close relative. "Do not violate your uncle, your father"s brother, by having sexual relations with his wife, for she is your aunt. "Do not have sexual relations with your daughter-in-law; she is your son"s wife, so you must not have sexual relations with her. "Do not have sexual relations with your brother"s wife, for this would violate your brother. Do not have sexual relations with both a woman and her daughter. And do not take her granddaughter, whether her son"s daughter or her daughter"s daughter, and have sexual relations with her. They are close relatives, and this would be a wicked act.

Cursed

5. Deuteronomy 27:20 Cursed is anyone who has sexual intercourse with one of his father"s wives, for he has violated his father." And all the people will reply, "Amen."

Worthy of the death penalty.

6. Leviticus 20:11 ""If a man has sexual relations with his father"s wife, he has dishonored his father. Both the man and the woman are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.

7. Leviticus 20:12 ""If a man has sexual relations with his daughter-in-law, both of them are to be put to death. What they have done is a perversion; their blood will be on their own heads.

8. Leviticus 20:14 "If a man marries both a woman and her mother, he has committed a wicked act. The man and both women must be burned to death to wipe out such wickedness from among you.

9. Leviticus 20:19-21 "Do not have sexual relations with your aunt, whether your mother"s sister or your father"s sister. This would dishonor a close relative. Both parties are guilty and will be punished for their sin. "If a man has sex with his uncle"s wife, he has violated his uncle. Both the man and woman will be punished for their sin, and they will die childless. "If a man marries his brother"s wife, it is an act of impurity. He has violated his brother, and the guilty couple will remain childless.

Amnon raped his half sister and was later killed because of it.

11. 2 Samuel 13:7-14 So David agreed and sent Tamar to Amnon"s house to prepare some food for him. When Tamar arrived at Amnon"s house, she went to the place where he was lying down so he could watch her mix some dough. Then she baked his favorite dish for him. But when she set the serving tray before him, he refused to eat. "Everyone get out of here," Amnon told his servants. So they all left. Then he said to Tamar, "Now bring the food into my bedroom and feed it to me here." So Tamar took his favorite dish to him. 11 But as she was feeding him, he grabbed her and demanded, "Come to bed with me, my darling sister." "No, my brother!" she cried. "Don"t be foolish! Don"t do this
melcharaz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2019 11:28:05 PM
lets just agree that both religions have matters of incest, As far as concerning human nature and in the case of hinduism, Divine nature.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2019 1:38:18 AM
Melcharaz, All the Laws in Leviticus are only for occult Israel to be translated to become gods and goddesses. They are not for mortal who want to be resurrected angels after death. My other posts about needed Biblical paradigm shifts needed and why I believe in the Bible are on DDO page 2 and will prepare us for the ET disclosure to maintain a belief in the Bible. I will address your questions when you have been able to read my beliefs about the Bible.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Tradesecret
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2019 3:19:16 AM
Melcharaz, All the Laws in Leviticus are only for occult Israel to be translated to become gods and goddesses. They are not for mortal who want to be resurrected angels after death. My other posts about needed Biblical paradigm shifts needed and why I believe in the Bible are on DDO page 2 and will prepare us for the ET disclosure to maintain a belief in the Bible. I will address your questions when you have been able to read my beliefs about the Bible.

The OT scriptures FORBID the worship of any other god. It forbids the Israelites having any other god or to make themselves a god or goddess. Humans don't become angels. Angels are not human. Humans remain human.

You will be judged for misleading people away to worshiping Gods that are not the one true God. You should get down on your knee and repent.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2019 5:39:38 AM
Matt 7:1-2
"Judge not, That you be not judged. For with what judgment you judge, You will be judged; and with the measure you use, It will be measured back to you.

Deuteronomy 4:40
You shall therefore keep His statutes and His commandments which I command you today, That it may go well with you and with your children after you, And that you may prolong your days **IN THE LAND** which the Lord your God is giving you for all time [TO BE GODS AND GODDESSES FOREVER TO PROCREATE IMMORTAL CHILDREN]. "

Deuteronomy 5:31
But as for you, Stand here by Me, And I will speak to you all the commandments, The statutes, And the judgments which you shall teach them, That they may observe them **IN THE LAND** which I am giving them to possess. "

Deuteronomy 30:16
in that I command you today to love the Lord your God, To walk in His ways, And to keep His commandments, His statutes, And His judgments, That you may live and multiply; and the Lord your God will bless you **IN THE LAND** which you go to possess.

1 Chronicles 28:8
Now therefore, In the sight of all Israel, The assembly of the Lord, And in the hearing of our God, Be careful to seek out all the commandments of the Lord your God, That you may possess **THIS GOOD LAND**, And leave it as an inheritance for your children after you forever [TO BE GODS AND GODDESSES PROCREATING IMMORTAL CHILDREN].

Matthew 22:30
For in the resurrection they neither marry nor are given in marriage, But are **LIKE ANGELS** of God in heaven.

Mark 12:25
For when they rise from the dead, They neither marry nor are given in marriage, But are **LIKE ANGELS** in heaven.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2019 3:40:47 PM
All those searching for the God of incest are upset and disappointed this OP does not deliver on the promise.

Only the Bible justified incest. And Ethang runs bibles.

Ethang5: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang said: Ok shithole. Trump never insulted India. But your shithole country is sure mad about something.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2019 10:24:28 PM

Hinduism. Eww.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2019 6:04:18 AM
melcharaz wrote:

lets just agree that both religions have matters of incest, As far as concerning human nature, And in the case of hinduism, Divine nature.

Hari wants to hide Hinduism's incest of their Gods. He is ashamed. Have you ever heard him address Hinduism at all?

We all know Hinduism teaches incest, That is one of the reasons India is the child rape Capitol of the world, And why Hindu hari will try "cover" up posts exposing that sickness.

He can't cover it up but the man is not all there so he does what makes him feel less threatened.

What sort of god buggers his own sister? And is the one who created his parents greater than him? Hindu's, The low IQ morons, Never think of things like that.

Do we would all agree that Krishna and Rama are incestuous bastard demons, Except that Hindu hari worships those demons, And wants to keep their true nature hidden.

Jesus said we wrestle not against humans, But the spirit of the Antichrist. May I introduce to you Hindu hari.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2019 5:11:32 PM
ethang5 wrote:

What sort of god buggers his own sister? And is the one who created his parents greater than him? Hindu's, The low IQ morons, Never think of things like that.

Do we would all agree that Krishna and Rama are incestuous bastard demons, Except that Hindu hari worships those demons, And wants to keep their true nature hidden.

Only the Bible is full of incestuous teachings. God is potrayed as a rapist and Africans as the perverted race that earned the curse of Ham.

Jesus said we wrestle not against humans, But the spirit of the Antichrist. May I introduce to you Hindu hari.

Jesus was crucified for what he believed and taught. Read your bible you scripturally ignorant low IQ negroid.

The absurdity of Ethang5's attacks on Harikrish and Indians.
1. Ethang5 mocks India's military when his country Ghana is ranked
108 out of 137 countries and India is ranked 4th in the world. Ghana has zero combat aircrafts. India has 2,185. Facts are stubborn.
2. Ethang5 mocks Hinduism when it was Christianity that played a role in African slavery. Ethang5 confessed he is an African living in Ghana Africa a shithole country. Is Ethang5 jealous and envious of high achieving Indians and their success?
3. Ethang5 still cannot name a single African achievement yet he attacks Harikrish for being a proud Indian living in Canada and working in America in the IT field. Harikrish as created a whole thread on the 'Great achievements by India series'. The contrast is as clear as black and white pardon the pun.
4. Ethang5 confessed he has been working as a black negroid slave in Ghana Africa for over 15 years running bibles to countries that outlaw the possession of bibles. Everyone knows bibles are available free online except Ethang5. He made a career as a low IQ free bible delivery mule. Yet he attacks high achievers like Harikrish. Nothing good ever came out of Africa. Ethang5 is a self loathing black low IQ negroid.
5. Ethang5 is an African yet he attacks Harikrish for his skin colour. Everyone can see Harikrish is not a black negroid from his name and profile. Whereas Ethang5 confessed he is a black negroid African living in Ghana Africa where slavery is still practiced.
6. Ethang5 attacks Hindus for treating cows as sacred and protecting them. But Africans are famous for licking cows backsides supposedly to induce more milk production. As slaves they were given more milk for licking their white Christian masters backside and that remains etched in their psyche and African culture. See videos of Africans abusing cows.
7. Ethang5 confessed he is an African slave by choice which confirms the curse of Ham in the Bible justified Christians 400 years of African slavery.
8. Ethang5 calls Harikrish a racist even though the curse of Ham did not affect Indians. Harikrish was objective in his research providing evidence for the biblical curse of Ham, Christianity's role in African slavery, a study in African phenotypes and the cause of the lack of great African achievements. These are objective scholarly research appropriate for a religion forum that Blacks and Christians participate in.
9. 80% of Africans are Christians and according to Trump all Africans are shitholes. Ethang5 is both African and a Christian and a black negroid slave. He validates the biblical curse of Ham and Harikrish's research.
10. Africans have the highest rape, AIDS, crime, abortions, poverty, starvation, sexual perversions and beastility. The factors contributing to a Black epidemic is the abolition of African slavery combined with the bad Karma of Africans added to the biblical curse of Ham.

Africans like Ethang love to lick cows backsides.
https://youtu.Be...

Africans defecating outdoors.

Trump calls all African countries shitholes.

Evidence for the curse of Ham.

Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks and Non-Blacks

Blacks have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

Blacks have the lowest IQ in the world (ignoring the equally disgusting and black-skinned Australian aborigines for convenience"s sake). The Bushmen clock in at around 50 IQ, The average Bantu achieves the mentally retarded level of 70 IQ, And the highly cultivated, Well fed, Well cared for, Partially White African-Americans reach 85 IQ. IQ has an enormous impact on lifestyle, Achievement, And behavior. IQ correlates to poverty, Crime, Mortality, And broken homes on one side " and education, Wealth, Human accomplishment, Long life and stable homes on the other. According to IQ and the Wealth of Nations, A country must have a minimum average IQ of 90 to run a technological civilization. It is not a far cry to say it is IQ that makes humans better than the animals, And it is IQ that makes some humans better than other humans.

The curse of Ham was clearly pointing to African slavery.
Genesis 9:25 The lowest of slaves will he be to his brothers. "

From African slaves to African shitholes.

https://i.Ytimg.Com...
http://www.Brh.Org.Uk...
http://4.Bp.Blogspot.Com...
http://africanah.Org...
http://www.Anotherafrica.Net...

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "

Ethang5 wrote: I am a proud slave of His Royal Highness, King Jesus Christ.
Ethang is a proud slave.

2 Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.

3 Ethang said: Say it again, I want to lift His name so high, The world is blinded by His shine.
Ethang wants Jesus to shine his light on the black negroid slaves like him.

4 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.
And Ethang runs Bibles as a full time slave for free.

5 Ethang5 said: Of course. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries.
Wow, Ethang worked for free as a full time slave.
This is why there is no Indian slavery. Indians would never work for free. That would be slavery! Or more accurately African slavery.

6 Ethang said: An indian dalit would know. The vile caste system never let's you out.
After you said: No sir. Hinduism has a sick caste system. India has outlawed it.
So the caste system has been outlawed in India. Sounds like another Indian success.

7 Ethang5 said: Right. I didn't sleep, I didn't shop, I didn't fly, Because I didn't mention those things. Can the class say idiot? I thought it could.
Slaves don't have any rights. Full time slaves like Ethang have even less rights.

8 Ethang said: Except shithole indians themselves. That's why India couldn't export them.
Which is why there were no Indian slavery. But Africans were exported to many parts of the world as slaves. Ethang should read African slavery under Arabs, America and Christian countries.

9 Ethang said: They didn't learn much in 14 centuries of slavery did they? Low IQ morons.
Ethang lives in Ghana Africa which was the centre of the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade.
Ghana Africa exported 20 million African slaves throughout the world. Ironic comment from Ethang.

10 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2019 5:17:32 PM
We would all agree that Krishna and Rama are incestuous bastard demons, Except that Hindu hari worships those demons, And wants to keep their true nature hidden.

So he's blathering about baked ham for the 500th time.

Defending the god of incest is hard no?

Err, Hari, Do you have siblings?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2019 6:14:36 PM
ethang5 wrote:
We would all agree that Krishna and Rama are incestuous bastard demons, Except that Hindu hari worships those demons, And wants to keep their true nature hidden.

Only the Bible teaches incest.

108 out of 137 countries and India is ranked 4th in the world. Ghana has zero combat aircrafts. India has 2, 185. Facts are stubborn.
2. Ethang5 mocks Hinduism when it was Christianity that played a role in African slavery. Ethang5 confessed he is an African living in Ghana Africa a shithole country. Is Ethang5 jealous and envious of high achieving Indians and their success?
3. Ethang5 still cannot name a single African achievement yet he attacks Harikrish for being a proud Indian living in Canada and working in America in the IT field. Harikrish as created a whole thread on the 'Great achievements by India series'. The contrast is as clear as black and white pardon the pun.
4. Ethang5 confessed he has been working as a black negroid slave in Ghana Africa for over 15 years running bibles to countries that outlaw the possession of bibles. Everyone knows bibles are available free online except Ethang5. He made a career as a low IQ free bible delivery mule. Yet he attacks high achievers like Harikrish. Nothing good ever came out of Africa. Ethang5 is a self loathing black low IQ negroid.
5. Ethang5 is an African yet he attacks Harikrish for his skin colour. Everyone can see Harikrish is not a black negroid from his name and profile. Whereas Ethang5 confessed he is a black negroid African living in Ghana Africa where slavery is still practiced.
6. Ethang5 attacks Hindus for treating cows as sacred and protecting them. But Africans are famous for licking cows backsides supposedly to induce more milk production. As slaves they were given more milk for licking their white Christian masters backside and that remains etched in their psyche and African culture. See videos of Africans abusing cows.
7. Ethang5 confessed he is an African slave by choice which confirms the curse of Ham in the Bible justified Christians 400 years of African slavery.
8. Ethang5 calls Harikrish a racist even though the curse of Ham did not affect Indians. Harikrish was objective in his research providing evidence for the biblical curse of Ham, Christianity's role in African slavery, A study in African phenotypes and the cause of the lack of great African achievements. These are objective scholarly research appropriate for a religion forum that Blacks and Christians participate in.
9. 80% of Africans are Christians and according to Trump all Africans are shitholes. Ethang5 is both African and a Christian and a black negroid slave. He validates the biblical curse of Ham and Harikrish's research.
10. Africans have the highest rape, AIDS, Crime, Abortions, Poverty, Starvation, Sexual perversions and beastility. The factors contributing to a Black epidemic is the abolition of African slavery combined with the bad Karma of Africans added to the biblical curse of Ham.

https://youtu. Be/n8PYozPB-8I

https://youtu. Be/Lqg8I4w0ItM

https://youtu. Be/HcMFmoTCdcU
https://youtu. Be/e-Odk4n_KeY

Blacks have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

Blacks have the lowest IQ in the world (ignoring the equally disgusting and black-skinned Australian aborigines for convenience"s sake). The Bushmen clock in at around 50 IQ, The average Bantu achieves the mentally retarded level of 70 IQ, And the highly cultivated, Well fed, Well cared for, Partially White African-Americans reach 85 IQ. IQ has an enormous impact on lifestyle, Achievement, And behavior. IQ correlates to poverty, Crime, Mortality, And broken homes on one side " and education, Wealth, Human accomplishment, Long life and stable homes on the other. According to IQ and the Wealth of Nations, A country must have a minimum average IQ of 90 to run a technological civilization. It is not a far cry to say it is IQ that makes humans better than the animals, And it is IQ that makes some humans better than other humans.

https://i. Ytimg. Com/vi/RfIcDEI1jWU/hqdefault. Jpg
http://www. Brh. Org. Uk/site/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/slavedealer. Jpg
http://4. Bp. Blogspot. Com/-nWfci5zYfTo/T5dLf3aoxVI/AAAAAAAAK7w/S96vcRUimYs/s640/slave+punishment2. Jpg
http://africanah. Org/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/FabriceMarrons2014c. Jpg
http://www. Anotherafrica. Net/wp/wp-content/gallery/fabrice-monteiro-marron/aa_fabricemonteiromarron_03. Jpg

Ethang is a proud slave.

2 Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.

3 Ethang said: Say it again, I want to lift His name so high, The world is blinded by His shine.

4 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.

5 Ethang5 said: Of course. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries.
This is why there is no Indian slavery. Indians would never work for free. That would be slavery! Or more accurately African slavery.

6 Ethang said: An indian dalit would know. The vile caste system never let's you out.
After you said: No sir. Hinduism has a sick caste system. India has outlawed it.
So the caste system has been outlawed in India. Sounds like another Indian success.

7 Ethang5 said: Right. I didn't sleep, I didn't shop, I didn't fly, Because I didn't mention those things. Can the class say idiot? I thought it could.
Slaves don't have any rights. Full time slaves like Ethang have even less rights.

8 Ethang said: Except shithole indians themselves. That's why India couldn't export them.
Which is why there were no Indian slavery. But Africans were exported to many parts of the world as slaves. Ethang should read African slavery under Arabs, America and Christian countries.

9 Ethang said: They didn't learn much in 14 centuries of slavery did they? Low IQ morons.
Ethang lives in Ghana Africa which was the centre of the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade.
Ghana Africa exported 20 million African slaves throughout the world. Ironic comment from Ethang.

10 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Not only is slavery still practiced in Africa. You can buy a African slave for $400 in Libya. And Ethang confessed he is a full time slave. See point 1 and 2.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2019 7:56:51 PM

Hindu hari is ashamed of the Hindu rituals he performed with his siblings.

The bible is a book of fibs. - Hindu hari

Lol
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2019 9:35:03 PM
ethang5 wrote:

You couldn't provide evidence supporting your allegations. You are a lying low IQ negroid slave.

Hindu hari is ashamed of the Hindu rituals he performed with his siblings.

Which you have been delivering for over 15 years. Lol!

108 out of 137 countries and India is ranked 4th in the world. Ghana has zero combat aircrafts. India has 2,185. Facts are stubborn.
3. Ethang5 still cannot name a single African achievement yet he attacks Harikrish for being a proud Indian living in Canada and working in America in the IT field. Harikrish has created a whole thread on the 'Great achievements by India series'. The contrast is as clear as black and white pardon the pun.
8. Ethang5 calls Harikrish a racist even though the curse of Ham did not affect Indians. Harikrish was objective in his research providing evidence for the biblical curse of Ham, Christianity's role in African slavery, a study in African phenotypes and the cause of the lack of great African achievements. These are objective scholarly research appropriate for a religion forum that Blacks and Christians participate in.
10. Africans have the highest rape, AIDS, crime, abortions, poverty, starvation, sexual perversions and beastility. The factors contributing to a Black epidemic is the abolition of African slavery combined with the bad Karma of Africans added to the biblical curse of Ham.

https://i.Ytimg.Com...
http://www.Brh.Org.Uk...
http://4.Bp.Blogspot.Com...
http://africanah.Org...
http://www.Anotherafrica.Net...

Ethang is a proud slave.

Not only is slavery still practiced in Africa.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2019 7:14:42 AM

And you have been "researching" for 3 years.

Your "research" is based on a book you call "a book of fibs". You call the bible a book full of lies and contradictions, And then say it " supports" your "findings".

I told you years ago about stupidly contradicting yourself. You cannot condemn the bible as a " book of fibs" and then say your stupid racist notions are "facts" because the book of fibs agree.

That's a huge contradiction you dumb cluck.

That is why everyone laughs at you as you spam every board with that bit of stupidity. The best offence against Hindu hari is Hindu hari.

You're even too stupid to know you've fatally shot yourself. No problem, The longer the emperor walks around naked, The greater the lolz.

Tell us again about the "facts" you got from the book of fibs.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2019 12:44:16 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Go get your black negroid head slapped. There is a video on it. Lol!
Meet Ethang5 a self loathing black low IQ negroid.

108 out of 137 countries and India is ranked 4th in the world. Ghana has zero combat aircrafts. India has 2, 185. Facts are stubborn.
3. Ethang5 still cannot name a single African achievement yet he attacks Harikrish for being a proud Indian living in Canada and working in America in the IT field. Harikrish has created a whole thread on the 'Great achievements by India series'. The contrast is as clear as black and white pardon the pun.
7. Ethang5 confessed he is an African slave by choice which confirms the curse of Ham in the Bible justified by Christians 400 years of African slavery.
8. Ethang5 calls Harikrish a racist even though the curse of Ham did not affect Indians. Harikrish was objective in his research providing evidence for the biblical curse of Ham, Christianity's role in African slavery, A study in African phenotypes and the cause of the lack of great African achievements. These are objective scholarly research appropriate for a religion forum that Blacks and Christians participate in.
10. Africans have the highest rape, AIDS, Crime, Abortions, Poverty, Starvation, Sexual perversions and beastility. The factors contributing to a Black epidemic is the abolition of African slavery combined with the bad Karma of Africans added to the biblical curse of Ham.

http://4. Bp. Blogspot. Com/-nWfci5zYfTo/T5dLf3aoxVI/AAAAAAAAK7w/S96vcRUimYs/s640/slave+punishment2. Jpg
http://www. Anotherafrica. Net/wp/wp-content/gallery/fabrice-monteiro-marron/aa_fabricemonteiromarron_03. Jpg

Ethang is a proud slave.

Not only is slavery still practiced in Africa. You can buy a African slave for $400 in Libya. And Ethang confessed he is a full time slave. See point 1 and 2.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2019 5:23:33 PM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

So we would all agree that Krishna and Rama are incestuous bastard demons, Except that Hindu hari worships those demons, And wants to keep their true nature hidden.

Only the Bible is full of incestuous teachings. God is potrayed as a rapist and Africans as the perverted race that earned the curse of Ham.

Jehovah has no sisters or parents like your sick god. The incest is in your holy book you simpleton. I'm not saying it, Your own filthy religion says it.

Jesus said we wrestle not against humans, But the spirit of the Antichrist. May I introduce to you, Hindu hari.

Jesus was crucified for what he believed and taught.

Non sequitur. You still carry the spirit of the Antichrist.

Read your bible you scripturally ignorant low IQ negroid.

I said nothing that contradicts the bible you moron. You worship demons. Idols. You carry the spirit of the Antichrist.

Your god is a demon. He raped his sister, Told you dumb Hindus about it, And you still worship him. How stupid are you?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2019 6:53:59 PM
ethang5 wrote:

7. Ethang5 confessed he is an African slave by choice which confirms the curse of Ham in the Bible justified by Christians 400 years of African slavery.

Ethang is a proud slave.

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2019 9:03:39 PM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

So we would all agree that Krishna and Rama are incestuous bastard demons, Except that Hindu hari worships those demons, And wants to keep their true nature hidden.

Jehovah has no sisters or parents like your sick god. The incest is in your holy book you simpleton. I'm not saying it, Your own filthy religion says it.

Jesus said we wrestle not against humans, But the spirit of the Antichrist. May I introduce to you, Hindu hari.

I said nothing that contradicts the bible you moron. You worship demons. Idols. You carry the spirit of the Antichrist.

Your god is a demon. He raped his sister, Told you dumb Hindus about it, And you still worship him. How stupid are you?

Grow a brain moron. Hinduism teaches incest. Your sick demon god doesn't even try to hide it. That's why your culture reflects the sick pervert demons you all worship. Rape and incest capital of the world.

Your demon god is still an incestuous pervert.

Only you who believes in something as primitive and illiterate as slapping. We saw your stupid post advocating that ignorance. I quote you,

Come on India, What do you have to lose but your diseases.

Lol. Diseased shithole of a religion

And your demon god remains a sick incestuous moron. You are too ashamed to address it, So I'll do it for you.

I can feel your shame.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2019 11:39:52 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Grow a brain moron. Hinduism teaches incest. Your sick demon god doesn't even try to hide it. That's why your culture reflects the sick pervert demons you all worship. Rape and incest capital of the world.

Your demon god is still an incestuous pervert.

Only you who believes in something as primitive and illiterate as slapping. We saw your stupid post advocating that ignorance. I quote you,

Come on India, What do you have to lose but your diseases.

Lol. Diseased shithole of a religion

And your demon god remains a sick incestuous moron. You are too ashamed to address it, So I'll do it for you.

I can feel your shame.
You have plenty to be shamed of. You are a self loathing black negroid.

You are confusing Hinduism with Buddhism.
The Hindus follow the Ramayana by Valmiki. Sita does not have a brother and is married to Rama.

You are quoting a blogger who is following the Dasaratha Jataka which is a Buddhist version of the Ramayana.
In the Dasaratha Jataka version Rama and Sita are siblings who later marry.

Hinduism is the largest religion in India, With 80% of the population identifying themselves as Hindus, That accounts for 1. 2 billion Hindus in India as of National Census of India, While 14% of the population follow Islam and the remaining 6% adhere to other religions (such as Christianity, Sikhism, Jainism and Buddhism).
The are only 8. 5 million Buddhist in India.

The majority of Indians do not follow a religion that teaches incest.
But incest is at the roots of Christianity. Therefore 2 billion Christians accept incest as Biblcal
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2019 5:51:50 AM
You have plenty to be shamed of.

My founding father didn't call me a coward. Yours did.

My PM didn't call me ashamed. Yours did.

My Army chief didn't call my military a shithole. Yours did.

The DDO poll didn't call me a shithole. It did you.

I didn't lie about my country's achievements, You did.

My country isn't rated the worse country for women. Yours is.

I have friends. You don't.

The only thing I should be ashamed of is that I share the board with a rancid racist moron.

You are a self loathing black negroid.

Doesn't stop your demon god from being an incestuous bastard you low IQ idiot.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2019 3:26:55 PM
ethang5 wrote:

The only thing I should be ashamed of is that I share the board with a rancid racist moron.

Watch your language you low IQ self loathing negroid shithole and hater.

Stop being a hater Ethang. Take some advice to deal with your jealousy and low self esteem.

You have to stop looking in the mirror because everytime you see your black negroid face you hate yourself and you also see why others hate that face too. Covering your black ugly face with a mask like you did in your profile just adds suspense to what your ugly black negroid face looks like that is attached to the rest of your black Karma covered body.

When white Christians first saw the black negroid face they recognized the curse of Ham and turned negroids into slaves.

The role of Christianity in African slavery is rather unique. Most religions allowed slavery based on economic and monetary reasons. But slaves were never targeted because of their skin colour alone. The continued discrimination of Africans are purely on skin colour.

Trump turned the focus from the black negroid face to black shitholes. That upset the African leaders because there is nothing uglier than a black negroid face licking a black shithole. It took me an hour of meditation to remove that imagery from my mind. Yikes!

Try listing some African achievements in the field of science, Medicine, Technology etc. To reduce the stigma of bad Karma. Attacking Hindus will not serve any purpose when your cursed existence is biblical, Your low IQ is in your genes so is your negroid appearance and black colour.

You said you are not a proud African. Your posts tell us why.
African is a person from Africa especially a black person. You live in Ghana Africa which also establishes your geographical location is Africa. And you confessed you are not a proud African. So you are African and live in Ghana Aftica. But you are not a proud African. Most Africans are not proud to be African. Africans were happiest when they were slaves.

Your father was a black negroid atheist. But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free.
Karmic Justice combined with the curse of Ham and Slavery by Arabs produced Black shitholes.
Wow! Africans are cursed in 4 religions. Judaism, Islam, Christianity and Hinduism.

The psychological development of black negroids like Ethang5 are linked to the biblical curse of Ham. They remain cursed and it is reflected in their social rejection, Physical appearance and life decisions.

Ethang is a black negroid slave by his own confession.

Ethang is the perfect example of Africans following a slave religion.

1 Ethang5 wrote: I am a proud slave of His Royal Highness, King Jesus Christ.
Ethang is a proud slave.

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2019 4:05:24 PM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Watch your language you low IQ self loathing negroid shithole and hater.

Immediately we know you are a low IQ self loathing negroid shithole and hater.

Stop being a hater Ethang.

Sorry. I can't like shitholes who use their stinking religion to prostitute little girls in their temples. I do hate you. Hinduism is filth.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2019 4:53:48 PM
ethang5 wrote:

I contacted the Ghana Bible Society and asked them if they run bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. They said they do not do anything that is illegal. They are looking for an Ethang to report to authorities after I told them you have been running bibles for over 15 years.

Stop being a hater Ethang. Take some advice to deal with your jealousy and low self esteem.

You have to stop looking in the mirror because everytime you see your black negroid face you hate yourself and you also see why others hate that face too. Covering your black ugly face with a mask like you did in your profile just adds suspense to what your ugly black negroid face looks like that is attached to the rest of your black Karma covered body.

When white Christians first saw the black negroid face they recognized the curse of Ham and turned negroids into slaves.

The role of Christianity in African slavery is rather unique. Most religions allowed slavery based on economic and monetary reasons. But slaves were never targeted because of their skin colour alone. The continued discrimination of Africans are purely on skin colour.

Trump turned the focus from the black negroid face to black shitholes. That upset the African leaders because there is nothing uglier than a black negroid face licking a black shithole. It took me an hour of meditation to remove that imagery from my mind. Yikes!

Try listing some African achievements in the field of science, Medicine, Technology etc. To reduce the stigma of bad Karma. Attacking Hindus will not serve any purpose when your cursed existence is biblical, Your low IQ is in your genes so is your negroid appearance and black colour.

African is a person from Africa especially a black person. You live in Ghana Africa which also establishes your geographical location is Africa. And you confessed you are not a proud African. So you are African and live in Ghana Aftica. But you are not a proud African. Most Africans are not proud to be African. Africans were happiest when they were slaves.

Your father was a black negroid atheist. But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free.
Karmic Justice combined with the curse of Ham and Slavery by Arabs produced Black shitholes.
Wow! Africans are cursed in 4 religions. Judaism, Islam, Christianity and Hinduism.

The psychological development of black negroids like Ethang5 are linked to the biblical curse of Ham. They remain cursed and it is reflected in their social rejection, Physical appearance and life decisions.

Ethang is a proud slave.

---
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2019 5:50:44 PM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Sorry moron. I've beaten you back to mindless repetition. There is nothing here to respond to.

The thread is about your incestuous bastard god. You spammed the stupidity about the Ghana Bible Assoc to every thread. I've addressed it.

You are in danger of going back to being dismissed if you again start to just spam nothingness.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2019 7:19:10 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Sorry moron. I've beaten you back to mindless repetition. There is nothing here to respond to.

The thread is about your incestuous bastard god. You spammed the stupidity about the Ghana Bible Assoc to every thread. I've addressed it.

I debunked your allegations about Rama and Brahma. Yin gave to go to God Bble to satisfy your incestuous perversions. The curse of Ham condemned all black Africans to slavery because of Hams incestuous acts on Noah.

You have been beaten and confessed you are African.
I contacted the Ghana Bible Society and asked them if they run bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. They said they do not do anything that is illegal. They are looking for an Ethang to report to authorities after I told them you have been running bibles for over 15 years. I gave them details about your life in Ghana.

Ethang is a proud slave.

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2019 7:48:41 PM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

I debunked your allegations about Rama and Brahma.

Those aren't my allegations moron. I quoted you filthy "holy" book.

Yin gave to go to God Bble to satisfy your incestuous perversions.

OK stupid.

The curse of Ham condemned all black Africans to slavery because of Hams incestuous acts on Noah.

And this is how we know we are correct. As soon as you accuse anyone of incest, We know you are guilty of incest.

And that absolves your demon god of incest how?

You, Your religion, And your demon god are ncestuous shitholes.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2019 8:29:37 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

You quoted a Muslim blogger.

You have to go to the bible to satisfy your incestuous perversions.

OK stupid.

The curse of Ham condemned all black Africans to slavery because of Hams incestuous acts on Noah.

And this is how we know we are correct. As soon as you accuse anyone of incest, We know you are guilty of incest.

I rebutted your allegations.
You, Your religion, And your demon god are ncestuous shitholes.
Both your examples have been debunked. The only real evidence is the bible teaches incest and potrays God as a genocidal lunatic.

Ethang is a proud slave.

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2019 8:48:45 PM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

No, I quoted your filthy "holy book" and cited the verses. You are a Hindu idiot who quotes the bible. He quoted your "holy book".

OK stupid.

By lying that I confessed I am African? Lol. How stupid are you?

You, Your religion, And your demon god are incestuous shitholes.

Both your examples have been debunked. The only real evidence is the bible teaches incest and potrays God as a genocidal lunatic.

OK stupid. I quoted you nasty " hoy book". You can't debunk that. The stories of incest come from your books. Now you are "debunking" your own "holy books" lol.

You are ashamed to have the filth in Hinduism exposed. Too bad. It will be exposed. All your filth will come out.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2019 9:50:54 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

No, I quoted your filthy "holy book" and cited the verses. You are a Hindu idiot who quotes the bible. He quoted your "holy book".

OK stupid.

By lying that I confessed I am African? Lol. How stupid are you?

You, Your religion, And your demon god are incestuous shitholes.

OK stupid. I quoted you nasty " hoy book". You can't debunk that. The stories of incest come from your books. Now you are "debunking" your own "holy books" lol.

You are ashamed to have the filth in Hinduism exposed. Too bad. It will be exposed. All your filth will come out.

You are using examples from Buddhist mythologies that no Hindu reads. Even there you are being refuted for digging up debunked stories.

Where as Harikrish has exposed you by proving you are all black and negroid.
The curse of Ham condemns all black Africans to slavery. You are our proof and exhibit for the curse of Ham.

Ethang is a proud slave.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.