Total Posts:40|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Hari's Idiot Logic 1

ethang5
Posts: 23,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2019 6:20:18 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Don't you see that when you condemn Africa for 4 centuries of slavery you quadruple condemn India for 17 centuries of slavery?

That is why India never had slavery.

Tell that to the Arabs and British whose butts you licked for 17 centuries. Ashamed of your history hypocrite?

Indians finally drove them out. No history of Indian slavery.

But you just said India never had slavery. Who did you drive out? Oops! The moron cuts himself down again. The contradiction king.

Now India is a free and successful country.

Free? Free of what? You said India never had slavery. Oops! The shithole cuts himself down again.

Free from foreign occupation.

So the Muslems and the British just occupied India with no slavery? Lol. Can the class say "ashamed"?

Idiot's logic. But he claims 4 degrees.
Harikrish
Posts: 39,051
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2019 1:44:17 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
ethang5 wrote:
Don't you see that when you condemn Africa for 4 centuries of slavery you quadruple condemn India for 17 centuries of slavery?

That is why India never had slavery.

Tell that to the Arabs and British whose butts you licked for 17 centuries. Ashamed of your history hypocrite?

Indians finally drove them out. No history of Indian slavery.

But you just said India never had slavery. Who did you drive out? Oops! The moron cuts himself down again. The contradiction king.

Now India is a free and successful country.

Free? Free of what? You said India never had slavery. Oops! The shithole cuts himself down again.

Free from foreign occupation.

So the Muslems and the British just occupied India with no slavery? Lol. Can the class say "ashamed"?

Idiot's logic. But he claims 4 degrees.

Harikrish's efforts in biblical research and scholarly discussion on a religion forum are objective because Hindus are not affected by the curse of Ham. . Other members could be objective too under the same assumption and in their participation in these scholarly theological discussions.
Unfortunately Ethang5 is both the subject and target of my research unwittingly because he is a black negroid slave living in Ghana Africa.

But we cannot argue with biblical and scientific facts by denying what I presented as The biblical curse of Ham and the genetic study of Negroid phenotypes. Now top that with the actual confessions of Ethan as both a negroid slave and his disparaging comments about his country and people and we have the ideal platform to study where science meets religion in the curse of Ham.

I have confirmed through research the curse of Ham not only justified African slavery, It was designed to control the Black epidemic. Po
Christians should be concerned the Black epidemic is growing as a consequence of the abolition of African slavery, Evidence the curse of Ham continues today. Black women care which is why most Black women abort their negroid babies to control the cursed Black epidemic.
You should care because you are a black negroid slave living in Ghana Africa. That is the evidence the curse of Ham that Harikrish speaks of is Biblical. Why are you attacking the messenger?

Evidence for the curse of Ham.

Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks and Non-Blacks

Blacks have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

Blacks have the lowest IQ in the world (ignoring the equally disgusting and black-skinned Australian aborigines for convenience"s sake). The Bushmen clock in at around 50 IQ, The average Bantu achieves the mentally retarded level of 70 IQ, And the highly cultivated, Well fed, Well cared for, Partially White African-Americans reach 85 IQ. IQ has an enormous impact on lifestyle, Achievement, And behavior. IQ correlates to poverty, Crime, Mortality, And broken homes on one side " and education, Wealth, Human accomplishment, Long life and stable homes on the other. According to IQ and the Wealth of Nations, A country must have a minimum average IQ of 90 to run a technological civilization. It is not a far cry to say it is IQ that makes humans better than the animals, And it is IQ that makes some humans better than other humans.

The curse of Ham was clearly pointing to African slavery.
Genesis 9:25 The lowest of slaves will he be to his brothers. "

From African slaves to African shitholes.

https://i. Ytimg. Com/vi/RfIcDEI1jWU/hqdefault. Jpg
http://www. Brh. Org. Uk/site/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/slavedealer. Jpg
http://4. Bp. Blogspot. Com/-nWfci5zYfTo/T5dLf3aoxVI/AAAAAAAAK7w/S96vcRUimYs/s640/slave+punishment2. Jpg
http://africanah. Org/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/FabriceMarrons2014c. Jpg
http://www. Anotherafrica. Net/wp/wp-content/gallery/fabrice-monteiro-marron/aa_fabricemonteiromarron_03. Jpg

Ethang is a black negroid slave by his own confession.
Ethang5: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.

Ethang is the perfect example of Africans following a slave religion.

1 Ethang5 wrote: I am a proud slave of His Royal Highness, King Jesus Christ.
Ethang is a proud slave.

2 Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.

3 Ethang said: Say it again, I want to lift His name so high, The world is blinded by His shine.
Ethang wants Jesus to shine his light on the black negroid slaves like him.

4 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.
And Ethang runs Bibles as a full time slave for free.

5 Ethang5 said: Of course. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries.
Wow, Ethang worked for free as a full time slave.
This is why there is no Indian slavery. Indians would never work for free. That would be slavery! Or more accurately African slavery.

6 Ethang said: An indian dalit would know. The vile caste system never let's you out.
After you said: No sir. Hinduism has a sick caste system. India has outlawed it.
So the caste system has been outlawed in India. Sounds like another Indian success.

7 Ethang5 said: Right. I didn't sleep, I didn't shop, I didn't fly, Because I didn't mention those things. Can the class say idiot? I thought it could.
Slaves don't have any rights. Full time slaves like Ethang have even less rights.

8 Ethang said: Except shithole indians themselves. That's why India couldn't export them.
Which is why there were no Indian slavery. But Africans were exported to many parts of the world as slaves. Ethang should read African slavery under Arabs, America and Christian countries.

9 Ethang said: They didn't learn much in 14 centuries of slavery did they? Low IQ morons.
Ethang lives in Ghana Africa which was the centre of the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade.
Ghana Africa exported 20 million African slaves throughout the world. Ironic comment from Ethang.

10 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Not only is slavery still practiced in Africa. You can buy a African slave for $400 in Libya. And Ethang confessed he is a full time slave. See point 1 and 2.

According to African Pastor Ray Hagin Black's are following a slave religion.

Ray Hagin breaking the last bonds of slavery.
https://youtu. Be/lR5CTrkokes

When did you stop being a slave.
https://youtu. Be/p6k5JxYFpbY

What is Christianity?
https://youtu. Be/oWjmbEglYk4
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2019 3:52:49 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Harikrish, Your Biblical research of Ham includes quoting Rabbis that believed in Lucifer and pretended to believe in Yahweh Elohim. The Rabbis changed the story from sodomy to castration to incest to cause confusion as they secretly believed in Lucifer.

Ham, The curse, And the pentagram mark on the forehead is the opposite of the mark on the forehead of the 144000 translated gods and goddesses who believe in the Word of God from the God of Life or Logos Word of Reason in the mind. Occult Israel believes the truth rather than believing in the power of the pentagram of the god of death:

***The flood changed the whole geography of the region 2, 500 BC. Note Egypt, Kush are all African countries. The curse of Ham predates Abraham. Abraham entered the scene 400 years later.

The flood was about 2400 BC, And Abraham was born around 2000 BC. The curse of the children of Canaan was in the Holy Land, Not Egypt, , According to the Bible. I am not discussing the other children of Noah or Ham. Only the Land of the Canaanites. He was cursed with the pentagram and was white or off-white in color. Ham was not black.

***I am a proud Indian/Hindu.

Each race should be proud of their own race. Yahweh says to honor your father and mother. Arguing about different races breaks the commandment and steals spirit orb identity.

I disagree about Ham. A pentagram was placed on the forehead as the mark of the god of death, Who is the dragon. The curse was death created by the dragon using the black grace power of the pentagram. The god of death is attracted to the ideas of Ra (Lucifer) and the pentagram power to confuse and divide the people to rob and control them.

***Christians justified African slavery as Biblical from the curse of Ham.

Much havoc is caused by misinterpreting the Bible about the origins of the races.
Harikrish
Posts: 39,051
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2019 9:45:45 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish, Your Biblical research of Ham includes quoting Rabbis that believed in Lucifer and pretended to believe in Yahweh Elohim. The Rabbis changed the story from sodomy to castration to incest to cause confusion as they secretly believed in Lucifer.

Ham, The curse, And the pentagram mark on the forehead is the opposite of the mark on the forehead of the 144000 translated gods and goddesses who believe in the Word of God from the God of Life or Logos Word of Reason in the mind. Occult Israel believes the truth rather than believing in the power of the pentagram of the god of death:

***The flood changed the whole geography of the region 2, 500 BC. Note Egypt, Kush are all African countries. The curse of Ham predates Abraham. Abraham entered the scene 400 years later.

The flood was about 2400 BC, And Abraham was born around 2000 BC. The curse of the children of Canaan was in the Holy Land, Not Egypt, , According to the Bible. I am not discussing the other children of Noah or Ham. Only the Land of the Canaanites. He was cursed with the pentagram and was white or off-white in color. Ham was not black.

***I am a proud Indian/Hindu.

Each race should be proud of their own race. Yahweh says to honor your father and mother. Arguing about different races breaks the commandment and steals spirit orb identity.

I disagree about Ham. A pentagram was placed on the forehead as the mark of the god of death, Who is the dragon. The curse was death created by the dragon using the black grace power of the pentagram. The god of death is attracted to the ideas of Ra (Lucifer) and the pentagram power to confuse and divide the people to rob and control them.

***Christians justified African slavery as Biblical from the curse of Ham.

Much havoc is caused by misinterpreting the Bible about the origins of the races.

No one asked you about Abraham. The discussion is about the curse of Ham that is linked to African slavery.

Today they will try to tell you that Israel is not part of Africa, It is part of Asia, However the Bible clearly says that before the land was called Israel it was called the land of Canaan.
Read: Genesis 17:8

Canaan was the son of Ham (Father of the Africans) therefore Israel was at one point part of the land of Ham (Africa) according to scripture. Also (at one time) included was part of the so called Middle east, Where the children of Ishmael (Arabs) now live.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2019 11:55:33 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Harikrish, In spite of your mental logic, The best case would be that Ham was black because Noah slept with an Egyptian slave, Which I do not agree with. Assuming this is true, That still does not mean the curse of Ham is his black skin, For Ham would have been black before the flood, Before the division of the earth, And before the supposed "curse" on the children of Ham in the land of Canaan.

No. Ham was white or off-white according to the Bible and not black. The curse of Ham is what the light told me it is. The ETs created the black race by genetic engineering. Whether Ham was black or white, It has nothing to do with the curse.

If Ham was black because Noah slept with an Egyptian slave, Which the light has not told me. . . Wait. . . The light is correcting me in this moment, And the pentagram had to be white on His forehead. The light just told me Ham was black, But that was not the curse. I stand corrected by the light. Thank you. This is how the light corrects our bad assumptions we pick up as children and students like sponges.

When we all start walking in the light, This is how we all learn the truth. The key ks repentance, Renewing the mind, And faith in Yahweh.

No wonder Joseph Smith was so blinded, For the Sons of God were using half truths about Cain and Ham without telling the whole truth. They did not lie, But they left a hole so his dragon would create the lie with counterfeit light.

Even the priesthood Joseph Smith wrote about existed for black grace power of Yahweh under the direction of the Sons of God by the laying on of hands for the outer kingdom but is not the white grace power of truth in the inner kingdom of heaven from the God of Life, Yahweh Elohim, The Spirit in all things. The laying on of hands creates power by faith for the outer kingdom because the Sons of God are actually Sons of God.

Cain slept with a black woman as well and killed Able to prove his loyalty to the cabal. The blacks were already here. Cain and Noah slept with black women. Yahweh does not like inter-breeding for it calls out the dragon to dishonor the 5th commandment of grace based on race.

It is interesting that the words grace and race are so similar. It is identical to Santa. Only Yahweh has the power to mess with words to teach us truth like that. The truth actually makes sense when we put all the facts together on the table and the light shines the whole truth. Thank you again for your persistence.
Harikrish
Posts: 39,051
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2019 12:12:11 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish, In spite of your mental logic, The best case would be that Ham was black because Noah slept with an Egyptian slave, Which I do not agree with. Assuming this is true, That still does not mean the curse of Ham is his black skin, For Ham would have been black before the flood, Before the division of the earth, And before the supposed "curse" on the children of Ham in the land of Canaan.

No. Ham was white or off-white according to the Bible and not black. The curse of Ham is what the light told me it is. The ETs created the black race by genetic engineering. Whether Ham was black or white, It has nothing to do with the curse.

If Ham was black because Noah slept with an Egyptian slave, Which the light has not told me. . . Wait. . . The light is correcting me in this moment, And the pentagram had to be white on His forehead. The light just told me Ham was black, But that was not the curse. I stand corrected by the light. Thank you. This is how the light corrects our bad assumptions we pick up as children and students like sponges.

When we all start walking in the light, This is how we all learn the truth. The key ks repentance, Renewing the mind, And faith in Yahweh.

No wonder Joseph Smith was so blinded, For the Sons of God were using half truths about Cain and Ham without telling the whole truth. They did not lie, But they left a hole so his dragon would create the lie with counterfeit light.

Even the priesthood Joseph Smith wrote about existed for black grace power of Yahweh under the direction of the Sons of God by the laying on of hands for the outer kingdom but is not the white grace power of truth in the inner kingdom of heaven from the God of Life, Yahweh Elohim, The Spirit in all things. The laying on of hands creates power by faith for the outer kingdom because the Sons of God are actually Sons of God.

Cain slept with a black woman as well and killed Able to prove his loyalty to the cabal. The blacks were already here. Cain and Noah slept with black women. Yahweh does not like inter-breeding for it calls out the dragon to dishonor the 5th commandment of grace based on race.

It is interesting that the words grace and race are so similar. It is identical to Santa. Only Yahweh has the power to mess with words to teach us truth like that. The truth actually makes sense when we put all the facts together on the table and the light shines the whole truth. Thank you again for your persistence.

Mainstream Christianity teaches that Ham"s children were black.
The Bible teaches that Hebrews were mistaken for Egyptians.
History (Tacitus) teaches that Hebrews were mistaken for Egyptians and Ethiopians.

The Lineage of Ham and The Land of Ham

It is through Ham"s lineage that we see the development of most of Africa and a large portion of the Middle East, Including modern day Israel and Iraq. Here is a breakdown of Ham"s lineage and the countries they founded. We know that Egypt was considered the "land of Ham" because of the following verses:

"Israel also came into Egypt; and Jacob sojourned in the land of Ham. " " Psalms 105:23

"They shewed his signs among them, And wonders in the land of Ham. " " Psalms 105:27

"Wondrous works in the land of Ham, And terrible things by the Red sea. " " Psalms 106:22

The Land of Ham was Egypt based on the context and reference to the events in Exodus. Many believe these verses to have been written by David. Those that claim that Ham was the father of all black Africans and then deny that Egyptians were black even though the descended from Ham, Do so based solely on their racial bias to Hebrews marrying, Living among, And being mistaken for black people.
The Sons of Ham (Genesis 10:6)

Cush (Sudan)
Mizraim (Egypt)
Phut (Libya)
Canaan (Israel)

Contradictions In Eurocentric Christian Theology

When it comes to European Christian theology, There are major contradictions when it comes to Ham, His descendants, And what they looked like. In racist theology like Christian Identity and Mormonism, Black people are seen as cursed, Which is often used as an excuse to justify evils like slavery and murder. However, European Christians can"t seem to get their theology straight. Even though they teach the black people come from Ham:

They deny that ancient Canaanites were black, Even though they"re descendants of Ham"s son Canaan.
They deny that ancient Libyans were black, Even though they"re descendants of Ham"s son Phut.
They deny that ancient Egyptians were black, Even though they"re descendants of Ham"s son Mizraim.
They deny that ancient Babylonians were black, Even though they"re descendants of Ham"s son Cush.
Ham only had four sons, Which means they deny the blackness of his only four sons, While claiming that Ham is the father of all black people. The reason for this outright denial of the truth in spite of the facts and their own theology is 100% based on skin color. Europeans understand that if they concretely admit that any of Ham"s four sons were beyond a shadow of a doubt black, Then they also have to admit that Hebrews were black as well because they mixed with the descendants of Ham.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2019 1:10:53 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
The light tells me only Ham was black because Noah slept with a black slave, But that is only about the skin color and not the true curse of death based on the pentagram powers that call out the dragon in the philosophically ordered beliefs of the Sons of God.

I will no longer will call them "fallen" because they are not. Rather, I will acknowledge they are undeveloped children on a path to become mortal translated gods and goddesses like all prophets. When I am translated in the light, I will no longer have to change my clothing of ideas in the light. Every time I turn around and face the truth in the light, There is some "Christian" or "Jewish" or "Islam" or "ET" or "Hindu", Etc. , Paradigm I have to discard.

Canaan was to fulfil the Biblical type and shadow that angles will serve the gods and goddesses in the afterlife. The prophecy belongs to the land of Canaan and not to the land of Ham, Proving that Ham did not carry the curse for being black. The Bible teaches the truth of the curse of death correctly walking in the light.
Harikrish
Posts: 39,051
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2019 3:54:00 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
The light tells me only Ham was black because Noah slept with a black slave, But that is only about the skin color and not the true curse of death based on the pentagram powers that call out the dragon in the philosophically ordered beliefs of the Sons of God.

I will no longer will call them "fallen" because they are not. Rather, I will acknowledge they are undeveloped children on a path to become mortal translated gods and goddesses like all prophets. When I am translated in the light, I will no longer have to change my clothing of ideas in the light. Every time I turn around and face the truth in the light, There is some "Christian" or "Jewish" or "Islam" or "ET" or "Hindu", Etc. , Paradigm I have to discard.

Canaan was to fulfil the Biblical type and shadow that angles will serve the gods and goddesses in the afterlife. The prophecy belongs to the land of Canaan and not to the land of Ham, Proving that Ham did not carry the curse for being black. The Bible teaches the truth of the curse of death correctly walking in the light.

Why are all those associated with Ham from African countries?
Cush (Sudan)
Mizraim (Egypt)
Phut (Libya)
Canaan (Israel)
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2019 5:18:32 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Harikrish, Because they were black and Canaan was not his only son. The black ETs settled in those countries and Ham's black children all felt like being a part of the family to associate with their own race.

The Canaan curse was specific because Ham went uninvited into Noah's tent to see Noah's private parts, Symbolic of the Sons of God entering the Father's private business of mortality and other sexual matters. Which they were never created to understand.

Many Sons of God do not murder anyone like Ra (Lucifer) murdered Eve, And their repentance is different. They do not die in hell fire to become translated gods and goddesses later. They repent of the forbidden sexual practices for Sons of God born immortal.

They serve the translated Gods like angels, And do not behave like they do today to use their power to influence mortals. They no longer believe the Father and Son in the third haven are criminal liars and love His good character. They will stay in the third heaven and serve the translated gods and goddesses like angles do. No more meddling in mortality which is Heavenly Father's private business.
ethang5
Posts: 23,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2019 3:37:16 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Harikrish's efforts in biblical research and scholarly discussion on a religion forum are objective because Hindus are not affected by the curse of Ham. -The moron

No, They are affected by the curse of Canaan. Slaves of slaves for 17 centuries. Talk about idiot logic.

That still does not mean the curse of Ham is his black skin, For Ham would have been black before the flood, Before the division of the earth, And before the supposed "curse" on the children of Ham in the land of Canaan. -Anon

No. Ham was white or off-white according to the Bible and not black. The curse of Ham is what the light told me it is. The ETs created the black race by genetic engineering. Whether Ham was black or white, It has nothing to do with the curse. -Anon

Lol.
Harikrish
Posts: 39,051
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2019 1:24:01 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
ethang5 wrote:
Harikrish's efforts in biblical research and scholarly discussion on a religion forum are objective because Hindus are not affected by the curse of Ham. -The moron

No, They are affected by the curse of Canaan. Slaves of slaves for 17 centuries. Talk about idiot logic.

That still does not mean the curse of Ham is his black skin, For Ham would have been black before the flood, Before the division of the earth, And before the supposed "curse" on the children of Ham in the land of Canaan. -Anon

No. Ham was white or off-white according to the Bible and not black. The curse of Ham is what the light told me it is. The ETs created the black race by genetic engineering. Whether Ham was black or white, It has nothing to do with the curse. -Anon

Lol.

The curse began with Ham's children. They were the first Africans and the first negroids burnt black by the African sun and their IQ reduced also because their brains were fried in the hot African sun.

Look where Africans are today using you nigger Ethang as an example.

Ghana Air backup arrives too late to help fallen soldiers.
https://kuulpeeps.com...

You are the most shamed nigger on DDO nigger Ethang. Yet you keep coming back for more head slapping Lol!!
You are the only slumdog slum dweller on DDO nigger Ethang. Lol!!

We know you live in slum city Accra Ghana. It's in your profile and confession nigger Ethang.
You just acknowledged you live in a slum!
Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.

To a slumdog slum mutt like you nigger Ethang Karma can be harsh.
News flash!!! Ethang is a slumdog slum dweller.

Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.

Post#37 title 600th Post
https://www.debate.org...
We have Ethang acknowledging he is the only slumdog slum mutt on DDO.

Harikrish wrote: Nigger Ethang, You are our only slumdog slum mutt on DDO.
Ethang5 replied: OK moron


Slum dwellers love dancing in the streets of Ghana.
https://youtu. Be/u165qa4PMY4

265 slums identified in Accra alone.
https://www. Ghanaweb. Com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/265-slums-identified-in-Accra-alone-626538

About 265 slums at different stages of development have been identified in Accra, A senior lecturer at the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST), Dr. Prince K. Anokye has discloses .

Citing a recent research conducted by People"s Dialogue on Human Settlements (PD) Ghana, A non-governmental organisation (NGO), He said: "As many as about 116 are still in their infantile stage, With some already fully developed slums. "

Dr. Anokye was presenting findings on a literature review and research methodology used in a study of three informal settlements in Accra yesterday [Wednesday].

They are Madina Zongo, Agbogloshie and Chorkor.

New slum dog starring Ethang the slum dweller based on a true story.
https://youtu. Be/FaCi94NaRkk

The slum dweller Ethang is reduced to a black shithole or was it the black shithole is a slum dweller. Whatever!

Meet Ethang5 our resident slum dweller.
Why is God sending all the plagues to Africa nigger Ethang?
UN report 100s of millions of Africans to die from AIDS, Starvation, Droughts, Famines, Wars.

You need professional help nigger Ethang. You are more than a black shithole. You live in a shithole country Ghana Africa.

We now have evidence you are a slum dweller. You tried to hide the truth by claiming India is a dirty country when your country Ghana Africa is ranked the 7th dirtiest country in the world behind 6 other African countries. Out of the 23 slums in Ghana 11 are in Accra where you live. I was right all along you are a low IQ lying negroid.

If you are so smart why are you stuck in a shithole country like Ghana Africa smuggling bibles for a living? You even confessed you are just a poor African slave and your 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards. You are our negroid delivery mule. Lol!!

Post #186 Harikrish for Christian champion:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923p/
Ethang said:
How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)

Ethang5 wrote: We agree here, But for some reason, You keep repeating on what we agree. Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.


Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth like the illegitimate bastard Jesus. jesus is now creating bastardized children like Ethang's 3 daughters

Meet some Africans.
https://youtu. Be/1X2NRNVujhA
https://youtu. Be/2TPFBI2sYik
https://youtu. Be/_KytZItUQQk

Meet African doctors.
https://youtu. Be/xk2v6WyoHUY
https://youtu. Be/ecATcD9ng3Y

Africans like Ethang love to lick cows backsides.
https://youtu. Be/n8PYozPB-8I

Africans defecating outdoors.
https://youtu. Be/Lqg8I4w0ItM

Trump calls all African countries shitholes.
https://youtu. Be/HcMFmoTCdcU
https://youtu. Be/e-Odk4n_KeY

Accra Ghana is a shithole and you live in Accra Ghana. Busted nigger Ethang!

265 slums identified in Accra alone.
https://www. Ghanaweb. Com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/265-slums-identified-in-Accra-alone-626538

Ghana ranked 2nd only after Sudan in Africa on open defecation list.
https://youtu. Be/dznnlcG-bKI

Open defecation in Chorkor Accra Ghana.
https://youtu. Be/JsYKarjP3js

You live in Ghana Africa which is nothing but a black shithole
Slums in Accra Ghana.
https://youtu.be...

In Accra New Town, In the heart of Ghana's capital, Most houses are built without toilet facilities.

Ghana world"s 7th dirtiest country in the world behind 6 other African countries.
https://www.graphic.com.gh...

Ethang5's profile. ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.
Nigger Ethang has been calling India a dirty country when he is living in Accra Ghana which is nothing but a dirty slum and Ghana ranked the 7th dirtiest country in the world. Busted nigger Ethang!!
In Accra New Town, In the heart of Ghana's capital, Most houses are built without toilet facilities.


Read nigger Ethang's confessions.
Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%,
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa,

Ethang5 wrote: Long ago, I had a night job where I worked with this guy much like Im-Em here.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums,

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive.
ethang5
Posts: 23,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2019 3:18:23 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Harikrish's efforts in biblical research and scholarly discussion on a religion forum are objective. . . .

And yet you got banned and ridiculed? Someone is deluded!

. . . Because Hindus are not affected by the curse of Ham. -The moron

No, They are affected by the curse of Canaan. Slaves of slaves for 17 centuries. Talk about idiot logic.

Lol. What a moron.
Harikrish
Posts: 39,051
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2019 6:51:14 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
ethang5 wrote:
Harikrish's efforts in biblical research and scholarly discussion on a religion forum are objective. . . .

And yet you got banned and ridiculed? Someone is deluded!

. . . Because Hindus are not affected by the curse of Ham. -The moron

No, They are affected by the curse of Canaan. Slaves of slaves for 17 centuries. Talk about idiot logic.

Lol. What a moron.

The children of Ham were the first Africans nigger Ethang.
The Bible (Gen: 10:20) says the sons of Ham and their families, Countries and nations which they lived in and ruled were Cush, Mizraim, Phut and Canaan.
Ham is an African man in the Bible.
His sons cannot be white.
Cush ruled the Sudan.
Sudan is in Africa.
It is called the Land of Cush.
Mizraim ruled Egypt.
Egypt is also called Mizraim in the Bible and also the Land of Ham (Psalm: 105: 23-27).
Egypt is in Africa not in Europe.
Its people are Africans, Not Europeans.
Phut ruled the whole land known today as Libya.
Libya is in Africa not Europe.
The Libyans, Excluding the Arabs there, Are the descendants of Phut, Son of Ham, An African in the Bible.
His descendants are Africans, Not white.
Canaan is the son of Ham, An African.
The land he ruled was named after him as the Land of Canaan.
It is in North-Eastern Africa, Not Europe.
His descendants are named after him as Canaanites in the Bible.
They are Africans not Indians.

Note all those associated with Ham are from African countries. Egypt, Sudan, Libya.

Evidence for the curse of Ham.

Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks and Non-Blacks

Blacks have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

Blacks have the lowest IQ in the world (ignoring the equally disgusting and black-skinned Australian aborigines for convenience"s sake). The Bushmen clock in at around 50 IQ, The average Bantu achieves the mentally retarded level of 70 IQ, And the highly cultivated, Well fed, Well cared for, Partially White African-Americans reach 85 IQ. IQ has an enormous impact on lifestyle, Achievement, And behavior. IQ correlates to poverty, Crime, Mortality, And broken homes on one side " and education, Wealth, Human accomplishment, Long life and stable homes on the other. According to IQ and the Wealth of Nations, A country must have a minimum average IQ of 90 to run a technological civilization. It is not a far cry to say it is IQ that makes humans better than the animals, And it is IQ that makes some humans better than other humans.

The curse of Ham was clearly pointing to African slavery.
Genesis 9:25 The lowest of slaves will he be to his brothers.

African slaves were owned and traded by Arabs, Romans and Christians. Slavery is the only thing Africans know about their history.

If you are so smart why are you stuck in a shithole country like Ghana Africa smuggling bibles for a living? You even confessed you are just a poor African slave and your 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards. You are our negroid delivery mule. Lol!

Post #186 Harikrish for Christian champion:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923p/
Ethang said:
How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
ethang5
Posts: 23,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2019 5:36:49 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Harikrish's efforts in biblical research and scholarly discussion on a religion forum are objective. . . .

And yet you got banned and ridiculed? Someone is deluded!

. . . Because Hindus are not affected by the curse of Ham. -The moron

No, They are affected by the curse of Canaan. Slaves of slaves for 17 centuries. Talk about idiot logic.

Lol. What a moron.

Much havoc is caused by misinterpreting the Bible about the origins of the races. -anon

No one asked you about Abraham. The discussion is about the curse of Ham that is linked to African slavery.

No it isn't. That is just your default spam. The discussion is about your idiot logic.

The children of Ham were the first Africans nigger Ethang.

No one asked you about Ham, Moron. The discussion is about your idiot logic.
Harikrish
Posts: 39,051
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2019 3:25:30 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
ethang5 wrote:
anc2006 wrote:

The moron is a racist and an hindu anc, He can't respect others. He can only spam to hide his shame.
How do you explain you disparaging comment about your country and people?

Nigger Ethang, Hinduism had nothing to do with African slavery or the demise of the African people.

The people have spoken. Africa is better than India.

If Africa is better than India and you live in Ghana Africa, . . .

I do not live in Ghana loser.
You are a low IQ negroid liar.
On DART you repeated again you live in Ghana. Note the date is less than a year ago. Busted nigger!
Post #35 Title Siding with Death. Added: Nov 2018
https://www. Debateart. Com/forum/topics/664/siding-with-death? Page=2
Ethang wrote: I live in Ghana, A huge cocoa producer.

Then explain your disparaging comments about your country and people.

Easy, They aren't disparaging, And it isn't my country, Though I love Ghana.
You are a low IQ negroid liar.
On DART you repeated again you live in Ghana. Note the date is less than a year ago. Busted Nigger!
Post #35 Title Siding with Death. Added: Nov 2018
https://www. Debateart. Com/forum/topics/664/siding-with-death? Page=2
Ethang wrote: I live in Ghana, A huge cocoa producer.

Lying will not change your Karma nigger Ethang.

Nigger Ethang, Your visits to the Harikrish Spiritual Shaming Detox Centre has increased. Your free head slapping has also increased.

First the shaming. Nigger Ethang, Read your disparaging confessions about your shithole country and shithole people.
Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.

Read nigger Ethang's confessions.
Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African,
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%,
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa,

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums,

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.
----
Accra Ghana is a shithole and you live in Accra Ghana. Busted nigger Ethang!

265 slums identified in Accra alone.
https://www. Ghanaweb. Com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/265-slums-identified-in-Accra-alone-626538

Ghana ranked 2nd only after Sudan in Africa on open defecation list.
https://youtu.Be...

Open defecation in Chorkor Accra Ghana.
https://youtu.Be...

You live in Ghana Africa which is nothing but a black shithole
Slums in Accra Ghana.
https://youtu.Be...

In Accra New Town, In the heart of Ghana's capital, Most houses are built without toilet facilities.

Ghana world"s 7th dirtiest country in the world behind 6 other African countries.
https://www. Graphic. Com. Gh/features/features/ghana-world-s-7th-dirtiest-country. Html

Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.
Nigger Ethang has been calling India a dirty country when he is living in Accra Ghana which is nothing but a dirty slum and Ghana ranked the 7th dirtiest country in the world. Busted nigger Ethang!
In Accra New Town, In the heart of Ghana's capital, Most houses are built without toilet facilities.

Get your facts right nigger Ethang.

1 The Democratic Republic of the Congo, And the east of the country in particular, Has been described as the "Rape Capital of the World, " and the prevalence and intensity of all forms of sexual violence has been described as the worst in the world.
https://en. M. Wikipedia. Org/wiki/Sexual_violence_in_the_Democratic_Republic_of_the_Congo

2 incest is a real problem in SA.
Incest is a real problem, " said Childline Director Joan van Niekerk. "While there are many cases of father-and-daughter incest, We are also seeing a lot of father-and-son, And older-brother-and-younger-sister sexual interaction. "
"Father-son sexual interaction happens more frequently than people would like to believe. It leaves the child with a distortion of his own identity and sexuality. They grow up thinking they are gay, " she said.

According to police statistics, About 15 000 South African children under the age of 18 were raped last year. This year, Childline has already referred 600 KwaZulu-Natal children for therapy after they were sexually assaulted.
Authorities warn that 50 percent of all cases of rape and sexual assault on children under the age of 18 are committed within the immediate family.
https://www. Iol. Co. Za/news/south-africa/incest-is-a-real-problem-in-sa-say-experts-46091

3 Nigeria: Rape! Incest! Violence! Women! Children! - allAfrica. Com
2013 " In South Africa the incidence of child and baby rape is the highest in the world. This high incidence is often associated with the myth that sexual intercourse with a virgin will cure a man of HIV or AIDS.

4 The law is simply not doing enough for rape survivors in South Africa. According the 2017"crime statistics, Over 100 people are raped every day in our country, And that"s just based on the attacks that are reported. This means that the number of people being brutally violated adds up to tens of thousands every year.
In general, Violent crime in South Africa is rife and horrific, But the prevalence of sexual assault and violence has led to South Africa being dubbed "the rape capital of the world". ""This is largely attributed to the pervasive rape culture that exists in the country.
https://southcoastherald. Co. Za/314591/surge-sexual-assault-violence-led-south-africa-dubbed-rape-capital-world/

5 Shock as 8-month-old baby raped in South Africa - Face2Face Africa
2019 " Authorities at Bonteheuwel, Cape Town, South Africa are in shock over reports that an eight -month-old baby had been raped. Western Cape police spokesperson Captain FC van Wyk confirmed".

6 Rape Viewed as Major Problem Across Sub-Saharan Africa
Prevalent in countries with violence in recent past
BY CHRISTINE DELMEIREN
NAIROBI -- Majorities in nearly all 18 sub-Saharan African countries surveyed in 2009 say rape is a major problem in their countries. A median of 77% of sub-Saharan Africans see rape as this much of a problem, But in six countries, The percentage saying this reaches 90% or higher.
https://news. Gallup. Com/poll/142832/rape-viewed-major-problem-across-sub-saharan-africa. Aspx

Africans being treated for AIDS and extreme stupidity
https://youtu.Be...
https://youtu.Be...

Africans licking cows backside.
https://youtu.Be...
https://youtu.Be...

Trump shithole comments
https://youtu.Be...
https://youtu.Be...

Ghana ranked 2nd only after Sudan in Africa on open defecation list.
https://youtu.Be...

Open defecation in Chorkor Accra Ghana.
https://youtu.Be...

Nigger Ethang you are a self loathing black negroid. That is being racist. You hate your own country and all things black.
You even nominated a white Brahmin Hindu Harikrish as African Champion.
ethang5
Posts: 23,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2019 6:41:01 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Harikrish's efforts in biblical research and scholarly discussion on a religion forum. . .

You've been spamming the same illiterate stupidity for 4 year moron. A scholarly discussion is not you repeating the same post "over a thousand times". What sort of idiot are you?

. . . . Are objective. . . .

And yet you got banned and ridiculed? Someone is deluded!

. . . Because Hindus are not affected by the curse of Ham. -The moron

Of course not, There is no curse of Ham, They are affected by the curse of Canaan. Slaves of slaves for 17 centuries. Talk about idiot logic.

Lol. What a moron.

Much havoc is caused by misinterpreting the Bible about the origins of the races. - anon

No one asked you about Abraham. The discussion is about the curse of Ham that is linked to African slavery.

No it isn't. That is just your default spam. The discussion is about your idiot logic.

The children of Ham were the first Africans nigger Ethang.

No one asked you about Ham, Moron. The discussion is about your idiot logic.

See? You've lost moron. You are empty, So you just spam repeated nonsense. You're just too stupid to know you've lost.
Harikrish
Posts: 39,051
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2019 2:00:00 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
ethang5 wrote:


You live in Ghana.
Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.

I do not live in Ghana loser. And if I did, How does that make India not filthy?

You are a low IQ negroid liar.
On DART you repeated again you live in Ghana. Note the date is less than a year ago. Busted nigger!

Post #35 Title Siding with Death. Added: Nov 2018
https://www. Debateart. Com/forum/topics/664/siding-with-death? Page=2
Ethang wrote: I live in Ghana, A huge cocoa producer.


It takes less than a year to fly home moron.

So why did you spend all your life in Ghana Africa. .
Read nigger Ethang's confessions.
Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.
Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%,
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa,

Ethang5 wrote: Long ago, I had a night job where I worked with this guy much like Im-Em here.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums,

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.
Accra Ghana is a shithole and you live in Accra Ghana. Busted nigger Ethang!

265 slums identified in Accra alone.
https://www. Ghanaweb. Com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/265-slums-identified-in-Accra-alone-626538

Ghana ranked 2nd only after Sudan in Africa on open defecation list.
https://youtu. Be/dznnlcG-bKI

Open defecation in Chorkor Accra Ghana.
https://youtu. Be/JsYKarjP3js

You live in Ghana Africa which is nothing but a black shithole
Slums in Accra Ghana.
https://youtu. Be/wDXezo0v5o4

In Accra New Town, In the heart of Ghana's capital, Most houses are built without toilet facilities.

Ghana world"s 7th dirtiest country in the world behind 6 other African countries.
https://www. Graphic. Com. Gh/features/features/ghana-world-s-7th-dirtiest-country. Html

Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.
Nigger Ethang has been calling India a dirty country when he is living in Accra Ghana which is nothing but a dirty slum and Ghana ranked the 7th dirtiest country in the world. Busted nigger Ethang!
In Accra New Town, In the heart of Ghana's capital, Most houses are built without toilet facilities.



On DART you repeated again you live in Ghana. Note the date is less than a year ago. Busted nigger Ethang!
Post #35 Title Siding with Death. Added: Nov 2018
https://www. Debateart. Com/forum/topics/664/siding-with-death? Page=2
Ethang wrote: I live in Ghana, A huge cocoa producer.

Eh. I retired and moved back home.
You posted you were still smuggling bibles just 3 months ago. So you never retired low IQ lying negroid Ethang.
Post #36 title Do babies go to heaven
June 29 2019
Posted: 3 months ago
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4341213/
Ethang5 wrote: I run bibles to places like North Korea.
Busted Nigger!

And that's a big lie as well. Even Trump cannot fly from the US to North Korea.
You never left Ghana Africa. Accra Ghana is your home. You are just a poor African slave, Remember?
Busted nigger Ethang!
Lol. Your delusions bust no one moron.

Accra Ghana is a shithole and you live in Accra Ghana. Busted nigger Ethang!

265 slums identified in Accra alone.
https://www. Ghanaweb. Com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/265-slums-identified-in-Accra-alone-626538

Ghana ranked 2nd only after Sudan in Africa on open defecation list.
https://youtu. Be/dznnlcG-bKI

Open defecation in Chorkor Accra Ghana.
https://youtu. Be/JsYKarjP3js

You live in Ghana Africa which is nothing but a black shithole
Slums in Accra Ghana.
https://youtu. Be/wDXezo0v5o4

In Accra New Town, In the heart of Ghana's capital, Most houses are built without toilet facilities.

Ghana world"s 7th dirtiest country in the world behind 6 other African countries.
https://www. Graphic. Com. Gh/features/features/ghana-world-s-7th-dirtiest-country. Html

Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.
Nigger Ethang has been calling India a dirty country when he is living in Accra Ghana which is nothing but a dirty slum and Ghana ranked the 7th dirtiest country in the world. Busted nigger Ethang!
In Accra New Town, In the heart of Ghana's capital, Most houses are built without toilet facilities.
ethang5
Posts: 23,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2019 4:30:14 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/15/2019 6:20:18 AM, ethang5 wrote:
Don't you see that when you condemn Africa for 4 centuries of slavery you quadruple condemn India for 17 centuries of slavery?

That is why India never had slavery.

Tell that to the Arabs and British whose butts you licked for 17 centuries. Ashamed of your history hypocrite?

Indians finally drove them out. No history of Indian slavery.

But you just said India never had slavery. Who did you drive out? Oops! The moron cuts himself down again. The contradiction king.

Now India is a free and successful country.

Free? Free of what? You said India never had slavery. Oops! The shithole cuts himself down again.

Free from foreign occupation.

So the Muslems and the British just occupied India with no slavery? Lol. Can the class say "ashamed"?

Idiot's logic. But he claims 4 degrees.
ethang5
Posts: 23,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2019 5:58:43 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/15/2019 1:44:17 PM, Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:
Don't you see that when you condemn Africa for 4 centuries of slavery you quadruple condemn India for 17 centuries of slavery?

That is why India never had slavery.

Tell that to the Arabs and British whose butts you licked for 17 centuries. Ashamed of your history hypocrite?

Indians finally drove them out. No history of Indian slavery.

But you just said India never had slavery. Who did you drive out? Oops! The moron cuts himself down again. The contradiction king.

Now India is a free and successful country.

Free? Free of what? You said India never had slavery. Oops! The shithole cuts himself down again.

Free from foreign occupation.

So the Muslems and the British just occupied India with no slavery? Lol. Can the class say "ashamed"?

Idiot's logic. But he claims 4 degrees.

Harikrish's efforts in biblical research and scholarly discussion on a religion forum are objective because Hindus are not affected by the curse of Ham. . Other members could be objective too under the same assumption and in their participation in these scholarly theological discussions.
Unfortunately Ethang5 is both the subject and target of my research unwittingly because he is a black negroid slave living in Ghana Africa.

But we cannot argue with biblical and scientific facts by denying what I presented as The biblical curse of Ham and the genetic study of Negroid phenotypes. Now top that with the actual confessions of Ethan as both a negroid slave and his disparaging comments about his country and people and we have the ideal platform to study where science meets religion in the curse of Ham.

I have confirmed through research the curse of Ham not only justified African slavery, It was designed to control the Black epidemic. Po
Christians should be concerned the Black epidemic is growing as a consequence of the abolition of African slavery, Evidence the curse of Ham continues today. Black women care which is why most Black women abort their negroid babies to control the cursed Black epidemic.
You should care because you are a black negroid slave living in Ghana Africa. That is the evidence the curse of Ham that Harikrish speaks of is Biblical. Why are you attacking the messenger?

Evidence for the curse of Ham.

Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks and Non-Blacks

Blacks have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

Blacks have the lowest IQ in the world (ignoring the equally disgusting and black-skinned Australian aborigines for convenience"s sake). The Bushmen clock in at around 50 IQ, The average Bantu achieves the mentally retarded level of 70 IQ, And the highly cultivated, Well fed, Well cared for, Partially White African-Americans reach 85 IQ. IQ has an enormous impact on lifestyle, Achievement, And behavior. IQ correlates to poverty, Crime, Mortality, And broken homes on one side " and education, Wealth, Human accomplishment, Long life and stable homes on the other. According to IQ and the Wealth of Nations, A country must have a minimum average IQ of 90 to run a technological civilization. It is not a far cry to say it is IQ that makes humans better than the animals, And it is IQ that makes some humans better than other humans.

The curse of Ham was clearly pointing to African slavery.
Genesis 9:25 The lowest of slaves will he be to his brothers. "

From African slaves to African shitholes.

https://i. Ytimg. Com/vi/RfIcDEI1jWU/hqdefault. Jpg
http://www. Brh. Org. Uk/site/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/slavedealer. Jpg
http://4. Bp. Blogspot. Com/-nWfci5zYfTo/T5dLf3aoxVI/AAAAAAAAK7w/S96vcRUimYs/s640/slave+punishment2. Jpg
http://africanah. Org/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/FabriceMarrons2014c. Jpg
http://www. Anotherafrica. Net/wp/wp-content/gallery/fabrice-monteiro-marron/aa_fabricemonteiromarron_03. Jpg

Ethang is a black negroid slave by his own confession.
Ethang5: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.

Ethang is the perfect example of Africans following a slave religion.

1 Ethang5 wrote: I am a proud slave of His Royal Highness, King Jesus Christ.
Ethang is a proud slave.

2 Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.

3 Ethang said: Say it again, I want to lift His name so high, The world is blinded by His shine.
Ethang wants Jesus to shine his light on the black negroid slaves like him.

4 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.
And Ethang runs Bibles as a full time slave for free.

5 Ethang5 said: Of course. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries.
Wow, Ethang worked for free as a full time slave.
This is why there is no Indian slavery. Indians would never work for free. That would be slavery! Or more accurately African slavery.

6 Ethang said: An indian dalit would know. The vile caste system never let's you out.
After you said: No sir. Hinduism has a sick caste system. India has outlawed it.
So the caste system has been outlawed in India. Sounds like another Indian success.

7 Ethang5 said: Right. I didn't sleep, I didn't shop, I didn't fly, Because I didn't mention those things. Can the class say idiot? I thought it could.
Slaves don't have any rights. Full time slaves like Ethang have even less rights.

8 Ethang said: Except shithole indians themselves. That's why India couldn't export them.
Which is why there were no Indian slavery. But Africans were exported to many parts of the world as slaves. Ethang should read African slavery under Arabs, America and Christian countries.

9 Ethang said: They didn't learn much in 14 centuries of slavery did they? Low IQ morons.
Ethang lives in Ghana Africa which was the centre of the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade.
Ghana Africa exported 20 million African slaves throughout the world. Ironic comment from Ethang.

10 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Not only is slavery still practiced in Africa. You can buy a African slave for $400 in Libya. And Ethang confessed he is a full time slave. See point 1 and 2.

According to African Pastor Ray Hagin Black's are following a slave religion.

Ray Hagin breaking the last bonds of slavery.
https://youtu. Be/lR5CTrkokes

When did you stop being a slave.
https://youtu. Be/p6k5JxYFpbY

What is Christianity?
https://youtu. Be/oWjmbEglYk4
Harikrish
Posts: 39,051
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2019 4:23:48 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
ethang5 wrote:

Don't you see that when you condemn Africa for 4 centuries of slavery you quadruple condemn India for 17 centuries of slavery?

That is why India never had slavery.

Tell that to the Arabs and British whose butts you licked for 17 centuries. Ashamed of your history hypocrite?


Indians finally drove them out. No history of Indian slavery.

But you just said India never had slavery. Who did you drive out? Oops! The moron cuts himself down again. The contradiction king.

Now India is a free and successful country.

Free? Free of what? You said India never had slavery. Oops! The shithole cuts himself down again.

Free from foreign occupation.

So the Muslems and the British just occupied India with no slavery? Lol. Can the class say "ashamed"?


Harikrish's efforts in biblical research and scholarly discussion on a religion forum are objective because Hindus are not affected by the curse of Ham. . Other members could be objective too under the same assumption and in their participation in these scholarly theological discussions.
Unfortunately Ethang5 is both the subject and target of my research unwittingly because he is a black negroid slave living in Ghana Africa.

But we cannot argue with biblical and scientific facts by denying what I presented as The biblical curse of Ham and the genetic study of Negroid phenotypes. Now top that with the actual confessions of Ethan as both a negroid slave and his disparaging comments about his country and people and we have the ideal platform to study where science meets religion in the curse of Ham.

I have confirmed through research the curse of Ham not only justified African slavery, It was designed to control the Black epidemic. Po
Christians should be concerned the Black epidemic is growing as a consequence of the abolition of African slavery, Evidence the curse of Ham continues today. Black women care which is why most Black women abort their negroid babies to control the cursed Black epidemic.
You should care because you are a black negroid slave living in Ghana Africa. That is the evidence the curse of Ham that Harikrish speaks of is Biblical. Why are you attacking the messenger?

Evidence for the curse of Ham.

Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks and Non-Blacks

Blacks have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

Blacks have the lowest IQ in the world (ignoring the equally disgusting and black-skinned Australian aborigines for convenience"s sake). The Bushmen clock in at around 50 IQ, The average Bantu achieves the mentally retarded level of 70 IQ, And the highly cultivated, Well fed, Well cared for, Partially White African-Americans reach 85 IQ. IQ has an enormous impact on lifestyle, Achievement, And behavior. IQ correlates to poverty, Crime, Mortality, And broken homes on one side " and education, Wealth, Human accomplishment, Long life and stable homes on the other. According to IQ and the Wealth of Nations, A country must have a minimum average IQ of 90 to run a technological civilization. It is not a far cry to say it is IQ that makes humans better than the animals, And it is IQ that makes some humans better than other humans.

The curse of Ham was clearly pointing to African slavery.
Genesis 9:25 The lowest of slaves will he be to his brothers. "

From African slaves to African shitholes.

https://i. Ytimg. Com/vi/RfIcDEI1jWU/hqdefault. Jpg
http://www. Brh. Org. Uk/site/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/slavedealer. Jpg
http://4. Bp. Blogspot. Com/-nWfci5zYfTo/T5dLf3aoxVI/AAAAAAAAK7w/S96vcRUimYs/s640/slave+punishment2. Jpg
http://africanah. Org/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/FabriceMarrons2014c. Jpg
http://www. Anotherafrica. Net/wp/wp-content/gallery/fabrice-monteiro-marron/aa_fabricemonteiromarron_03. Jpg

Ethang is a black negroid slave by his own confession.
Ethang5: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.

Ethang is the perfect example of Africans following a slave religion.

1 Ethang5 wrote: I am a proud slave of His Royal Highness, King Jesus Christ.
Ethang is a proud slave.

2 Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.

3 Ethang said: Say it again, I want to lift His name so high, The world is blinded by His shine.
Ethang wants Jesus to shine his light on the black negroid slaves like him.

4 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.
And Ethang runs Bibles as a full time slave for free.

5 Ethang5 said: Of course. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries.
Wow, Ethang worked for free as a full time slave.
This is why there is no Indian slavery. Indians would never work for free. That would be slavery! Or more accurately African slavery.

6 Ethang said: An indian dalit would know. The vile caste system never let's you out.
After you said: No sir. Hinduism has a sick caste system. India has outlawed it.
So the caste system has been outlawed in India. Sounds like another Indian success.

7 Ethang5 said: Right. I didn't sleep, I didn't shop, I didn't fly, Because I didn't mention those things. Can the class say idiot? I thought it could.
Slaves don't have any rights. Full time slaves like Ethang have even less rights.

8 Ethang said: Except shithole indians themselves. That's why India couldn't export them.
Which is why there were no Indian slavery. But Africans were exported to many parts of the world as slaves. Ethang should read African slavery under Arabs, America and Christian countries.

9 Ethang said: They didn't learn much in 14 centuries of slavery did they? Low IQ morons.
Ethang lives in Ghana Africa which was the centre of the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade.
Ghana Africa exported 20 million African slaves throughout the world. Ironic comment from Ethang.

10 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Not only is slavery still practiced in Africa. You can buy a African slave for $400 in Libya. And Ethang confessed he is a full time slave. See point 1 and 2.

According to African Pastor Ray Hagin Black's are following a slave religion.

Ray Hagin breaking the last bonds of slavery.
https://youtu. Be/lR5CTrkokes

When did you stop being a slave.
https://youtu. Be/p6k5JxYFpbY

What is Christianity?
https://youtu. Be/oWjmbEglYk4
ethang5
Posts: 23,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/4/2019 6:17:30 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Don't you see that when you condemn Africa for 4 centuries of slavery you quadruple condemn India for 17 centuries of slavery?

That is why India never had slavery.

The moron doesn't see it.

Can anyone figure out what the "That" in the moron's reply refers to? Lol.

Idiot logic.
Harikrish
Posts: 39,051
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/4/2019 3:58:09 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
ethang5 wrote:
Don't you see that when you condemn Africa for 4 centuries of slavery you quadruple condemn India for 17 centuries of slavery?

That is why India never had slavery.

The moron doesn't see it.

Can anyone figure out what the "That" in the moron's reply refers to? Lol.

Idiot logic.

African slavery under Arabs for 1, 400 years. African slavery under Christians for 400 years. 1, 700 years of African slavery is part of African history.
Slavery is still practiced in Africa according to your confession nigger Ethang5.
You can buy African slaves in Libya for $400 each.
So slavery in African never really ended.

You are a self confessed slave following a slave religion.

According to African Pastor Ray Hagin Black's are following a slave religion.

Ray Hagin breaking the last bonds of slavery.
https://youtu. Be/lR5CTrkokes

When did you stop being a slave.
https://youtu. Be/p6k5JxYFpbY

What is Christianity?
https://youtu. Be/oWjmbEglYk4

Ethang is the perfect example of Africans following a slave religion.

1 Ethang5 wrote: I am a proud slave of His Royal Highness, King Jesus Christ.
Ethang is a proud slave.
#158 Harikrish for Christian champion:

2 Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.
#155 where is the moron Harikrish:

3 Ethang said: Say it again, I want to lift His name so high, The world is blinded by His shine.
Ethang wants Jesus to shine his light on the black negroid slaves like him.

4 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.
And Ethang runs Bibles as a full time slave for free.

5 Ethang5 said: Of course. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries.
Wow, Ethang worked for free as a full time slave.
This is why there is no Indian slavery. Indians would never work for free. That would be slavery! Or more accurately African slavery.

6 Ethang said: An indian dalit would know. The vile caste system never let's you out.
After you said: No sir. Hinduism has a sick caste system. India has outlawed it.
So the caste system has been outlawed in India. Sounds like another Indian success. P

7 Ethang5 said: Right. I didn't sleep, I didn't shop, I didn't fly, Because I didn't mention those things. Can the class say idiot? I thought it could.
Slaves don't have any rights. Full time slaves like Ethang have even less rights.

8 Ethang said: Except shithole indians themselves. That's why India couldn't export them.
Which is why there were no Indian slavery. But Africans were exported to many parts of the world as slaves. Ethang should read African slavery under Arabs, America and Christian countries.

9 Ethang said: They didn't learn much in 14 centuries of slavery did they? Low IQ morons.
Ethang lives in Ghana Africa which was the centre of the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade.
Ghana Africa exported 20 million African slaves throughout the world. Ironic comment from Ethang.

10 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Not only is slavery still practiced in Africa. You can buy a African slave for $400 in Libya.

11 Post #186 Harikrish for Christian champion:
Ethang said:
How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)

Ethang5 wrote: We agree here, But for some reason, You keep repeating on what we agree. Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.

12 Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth like the illegitimate bastard Jesus. Jesus is now creating bastardized children like Ethang's 3 daughters

13 Ethang5 wrote: So it causes me no consternation. As long as Jesus remains on His throne, And I remain His personal property, There is no problem I cannot face.
Ethang confesses he is a chattel slave in Africa and his children are illegitimate bastards.
#29, #38 Harikrish is soundly beaten:
That would make Ethang a chattel slave.

14 Harikrish prods Ethang: But after that all you did was sell bibles illegally.

Ethang5 wrote: Bibles are free loser.

You said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.

Ethang5 wrote: OK stupid.

So you concede.

We now know Ethang is a black negroid slave.

Eithang5 wrote: I am a proud slave of His Royal Highness, King Jesus Christ.

Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.

Ethang said: Say it again, I want to lift His name so high, The world is blinded by His shine.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.

Ethang5 said: Of course. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries.
News flash!
Ethang5: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
ethang5
Posts: 23,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2019 3:44:46 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
ethang5 wrote:

Don't you see that when you condemn Africa for 4 centuries of slavery you quadruple condemn India for 17 centuries of slavery?

That is why India never had slavery.

The moron doesn't see it.

Can anyone figure out what the "That" in the moron's reply refers to? Lol.

Idiot logic.

But guess what the moron would say? African slavery has nothing to do with Indian slavery.

But ask about Indian slavery and the moron babbles about. . . . . You guessed it. African slavery.

Idiot logic in action here, And in the next poop of spam coming. Lol.
Harikrish
Posts: 39,051
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2019 2:11:39 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
ethang5 wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Don't you see that when you condemn Africa for 4 centuries of slavery you quadruple condemn India for 17 centuries of slavery?

That is why India never had slavery.

The moron doesn't see it.

Can anyone figure out what the "That" in the moron's reply refers to? Lol.

Idiot logic.

But guess what the moron would say? African slavery has nothing to do with Indian slavery.

But ask about Indian slavery and the moron babbles about. . . . . You guessed it. African slavery.

Idiot logic in action here, And in the next poop of spam coming. Lol.

You are a low IQ slumdog slum dweller ignorant negroid mutt living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country.

Arab Slave Trade.
https://en. M. Wikipedia. Org/wiki/Arab_slave_trade
The Arab slave trade is a name used to refer to the intersection of slavery and trade surrounding the Arab world and Indian Ocean, Mainly in Western and Central Asia, Northern and Eastern Africa, India, And Europe. This barter occurred chiefly between the medieval era and the early 20th century. The trade was conducted through slave markets in these areas, With the slaves captured mostly from Africa's interior, Southern and Eastern Europe, The Caucasus, And Central Asia.

The Arab slave trade, Across the Sahara desert and across the Indian Ocean, Began after MuslimArab and Swahili traders won control of the Swahili Coast and sea routes during the 9th century (see Sultanate of Zanzibar). These traders captured Bantu peoples(Zanj) from the interior in present-day Kenya, Mozambique and Tanzania and brought them to the coast. There, The slaves gradually assimilated in the rural areas, Particularly on the Unguja and Pemba islands.
Some historians assert that as many as 17 million people were sold into slavery on the coast of the Indian Ocean, The Middle East, And North Africa, And approximately 5 million African slaves were transported by Muslim slave traders via Red Sea, Indian Ocean, And Sahara desert to other parts of the world between 1500 and 1900.


Note India was a recipient of African slaves.
Descendants of Bantu people of East Africa, Siddi ancestors were largely brought to India as slaves by Arabs as early as the 7th Century, Followed by the Portuguese and the British later on.

Britain slave trade.
http://www. Nationalarchives. Gov. Uk/slavery/pdf/britain-and-the-trade. Pdf
Portugal and Britain were the two most "successful" slave-trading countries accounting for about 70% of all Africans transported to the Americas. Britain was the most dominant between 1640 and 1807 when the British slave trade was abolished. It is estimated that Britain transported 3. 1 million Africans (of whom 2. 7 million arrived) to the British colonies in the Caribbean, North and South America and to other countries.
As the British American colonies demanded African slaves, The role of the African companies changed to supply them. From 1660, The British Crown passed various acts and granted charters to enable companies to settle, Administer and exploit British interests on the West Coast of Africa and to supply slaves to the American colonies.
The African companies were granted a monopoly to trade in slaves. This monopoly was criticised by other traders, And planters complained about restricted rights, Limited supplies and high prices. This encouraged illegal traders (commonly called interlopers), Many of whom were from other nations, Especially the Dutch. Opposition from planters, Traders and manufacturers was so strong that in 1698 the monopoly was removed.
ethang5
Posts: 23,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2019 5:26:07 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I am a proud Indian/Hindu.

Each race should be proud of their own race. Yahweh says to honor your father and mother. Arguing about different races breaks the commandment and steals spirit orb identity.

I disagree about Ham.

Christians justified African slavery as Biblical from the curse of Ham.

Much havoc is caused by misinterpreting the Bible about the origins of the races.
Harikrish
Posts: 39,051
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2019 3:18:36 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
ethang5 wrote:
I am a proud Indian/Hindu.

Each race should be proud of their own race. Yahweh says to honor your father and mother. Arguing about different races breaks the commandment and steals spirit orb identity.

I disagree about Ham.

Christians justified African slavery as Biblical from the curse of Ham.

Much havoc is caused by misinterpreting the Bible about the origins of the races.

The start of nations in Genesus 10 is clear Ham and his children were the first Africans.

A history of African slavery proved the Bible provided the justification for African slavery.
African slaves were owned and traded by Arabs, Romans and Christians.
Slavery is still practiced in Africa. You can buy an African slave from Libya for $400 each.

Nigger Ethang5 you are the only self confessed slave on DDO.

Ethang is a black negroid slave by his own confession.
Ethang5: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.

Ethang is the perfect example of Africans following a slave religion.

1 Ethang5 wrote: I am a proud slave of His Royal Highness, King Jesus Christ.
Ethang is a proud slave.
#158 Harikrish for Christian champion:

2 Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.
#155 where is the moron Harikrish:

3 Ethang said: Say it again, I want to lift His name so high, The world is blinded by His shine.
Ethang wants Jesus to shine his light on the black negroid slaves like him.

4 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.
And Ethang runs Bibles as a full time slave for free.

5 Ethang5 said: Of course. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries.
Wow, Ethang worked for free as a full time slave.
This is why there is no Indian slavery. Indians would never work for free. That would be slavery! Or more accurately African slavery.

6 Ethang said: An indian dalit would know. The vile caste system never let's you out.
After you said: No sir. Hinduism has a sick caste system. India has outlawed it.
So the caste system has been outlawed in India. Sounds like another Indian success. P

7 Ethang5 said: Right. I didn't sleep, I didn't shop, I didn't fly, Because I didn't mention those things. Can the class say idiot? I thought it could.
Slaves don't have any rights. Full time slaves like Ethang have even less rights.

8 Ethang said: Except shithole indians themselves. That's why India couldn't export them.
Which is why there were no Indian slavery. But Africans were exported to many parts of the world as slaves. Ethang should read African slavery under Arabs, America and Christian countries.

9 Ethang said: They didn't learn much in 14 centuries of slavery did they? Low IQ morons.
Ethang lives in Ghana Africa which was the centre of the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade.
Ghana Africa exported 20 million African slaves throughout the world. Ironic comment from Ethang.

10 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Not only is slavery still practiced in Africa. You can buy a African slave for $400 in Libya.

11 #29, #38 Harikrish is soundly beaten:

Ethang just confessed he is a chattel slave.
Ethang wrote: So it causes me no consternation. As long as Jesus remains on His throne, And I remain His personal property, There is no problem I cannot face.

That would make Ethang a chattel slave.

"Chattel slavery. Chattel slavery, Also called traditional slavery, Is so named because people are treated as the chattel (personal property) of the owner and are bought and sold as commodities. Typically, Under the chattel slave system, Slave status was imposed on children of the enslaved at birth. "

Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.
So Ethang had nothing to do with his daughter's birth. They are illegitimate bastards created by Jesus and slaves as well.

12 Post #186 Harikrish for Christian champion:
Ethang said:
How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?

You are also the only slumdog slum dweller negroid mutt on DDO living in slum city Accra Ghana a shuthole country.

265 slums identified in Accra alone.
https://www. Ghanaweb. Com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/265-slums-identified-in-Accra-alone-626538

Ghana ranked 2nd only after Sudan in Africa on open defecation list.
https://youtu. Be/dznnlcG-bKI

Open defecation in Chorkor Accra Ghana.
https://youtu. Be/JsYKarjP3js

You live in Ghana Africa which is nothing but a black shithole
Slums in Accra Ghana.
https://youtu. Be/wDXezo0v5o4

In Accra New Town, In the heart of Ghana's capital, Most houses are built without toilet facilities.

Ghana world"s 7th dirtiest country in the world behind 6 other African countries.
https://www. Graphic. Com. Gh/features/features/ghana-world-s-7th-dirtiest-country. Html

Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.
Nigger Ethang has been calling India a dirty country when he is living in Accra Ghana which is nothing but a dirty slum and Ghana ranked the 7th dirtiest country in the world. Busted nigger Ethang!
In Accra New Town, In the heart of Ghana's capital, Most houses are built without toilet facilities.
ethang5
Posts: 23,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2019 3:40:08 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Don't you see that when you condemn Africa for 4 centuries of slavery you quadruple condemn India for 17 centuries of slavery?

That is why India never had slavery.

India never had slavery because when you condemn Africa for 4 centuries of slavery you quadruple condemn India for 17 centuries of slavery?

Lol. Hari poo's idiot logic.
Harikrish
Posts: 39,051
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2019 6:24:37 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
ethang5 wrote:
Don't you see that when you condemn Africa for 4 centuries of slavery you quadruple condemn India for 17 centuries of slavery?

That is why India never had slavery.

India never had slavery because when you condemn Africa for 4 centuries of slavery you quadruple condemn India for 17 centuries of slavery?

African slavery under Arabs 1, 300 years. Under Christians 400 years. Combined 1, 700 years of African slavery. But slavery is still practised in Africa. You can buy an African slave in Libya for $400 each.
Lol. Ethang poor African slave and slumdog slum dweller negroid mutt.

Africans are closer to apes than humans. Visit Jim Crow Museum.
Nigger Ethang you are a black shithole a slumdog slum dweller negroid mutt living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country. Busted nigger Ethang5!

You confessed you are a poor African slave.
Read nigger Ethang's confessions.
Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%,
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa,

Ethang5 wrote: Long ago, I had a night job where I worked with this guy much like Im-Em here.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums,

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.
----
Accra Ghana is a shithole and you live in Accra Ghana. Busted nigger Ethang!

265 slums identified in Accra alone.
https://www. Ghanaweb. Com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/265-slums-identified-in-Accra-alone-626538

Ghana ranked 2nd only after Sudan in Africa on open defecation list.
https://youtu. Be/dznnlcG-bKI

Open defecation in Chorkor Accra Ghana.
https://youtu. Be/JsYKarjP3js

You live in Ghana Africa which is nothing but a black shithole
Slums in Accra Ghana.
https://youtu. Be/wDXezo0v5o4

In Accra New Town, In the heart of Ghana's capital, Most houses are built without toilet facilities.

Ghana world"s 7th dirtiest country in the world behind 6 other African countries.
https://www. Graphic. Com. Gh/features/features/ghana-world-s-7th-dirtiest-country. Html

Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.
Nigger Ethang has been calling India a dirty country when he is living in Accra Ghana which is nothing but a dirty slum and Ghana ranked the 7th dirtiest country in the world. Busted nigger Ethang!
In Accra New Town, In the heart of Ghana's capital, Most houses are built without toilet facilities.

Ethang is the perfect example of Africans following a slave religion.

1 Ethang5 wrote: I am a proud slave of His Royal Highness, King Jesus Christ.
Ethang is a proud slave.
#158 Harikrish for Christian champion:

2 Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.
#155 where is the moron Harikrish:

3 Ethang said: Say it again, I want to lift His name so high, The world is blinded by His shine.
Ethang wants Jesus to shine his light on the black negroid slaves like him.

4 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.
And Ethang runs Bibles as a full time slave for free.

5 Ethang5 said: Of course. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries.
Wow, Ethang worked for free as a full time slave.
This is why there is no Indian slavery. Indians would never work for free. That would be slavery! Or more accurately African slavery.

6 Ethang said: An indian dalit would know. The vile caste system never let's you out.
After you said: No sir. Hinduism has a sick caste system. India has outlawed it.
So the caste system has been outlawed in India. Sounds like another Indian success. P

7 Ethang5 said: Right. I didn't sleep, I didn't shop, I didn't fly, Because I didn't mention those things. Can the class say idiot? I thought it could.
Slaves don't have any rights. Full time slaves like Ethang have even less rights.

8 Ethang said: Except shithole indians themselves. That's why India couldn't export them.
Which is why there were no Indian slavery. But Africans were exported to many parts of the world as slaves. Ethang should read African slavery under Arabs, America and Christian countries.

9 Ethang said: They didn't learn much in 14 centuries of slavery did they? Low IQ morons.
Ethang lives in Ghana Africa which was the centre of the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade.
Ghana Africa exported 20 million African slaves throughout the world. Ironic comment from Ethang.

10 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Not only is slavery still practiced in Africa. You can buy a African slave for $400 in Libya.

11 #29, #38 Harikrish is soundly beaten:

Ethang just confessed he is a chattel slave.
Ethang wrote: So it causes me no consternation. As long as Jesus remains on His throne, And I remain His personal property, There is no problem I cannot face.

That would make Ethang a chattel slave.

"Chattel slavery. Chattel slavery, Also called traditional slavery, Is so named because people are treated as the chattel (personal property) of the owner and are bought and sold as commodities. Typically, Under the chattel slave system, Slave status was imposed on children of the enslaved at birth. "

Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.
So Ethang had nothing to do with his daughter's birth. They are illegitimate bastards created by Jesus and slaves as well.

12 Post #186 Harikrish for Christian champion:
Ethang said:
How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?
Harikrish
Posts: 39,051
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2019 8:16:07 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
ethang5 wrote:
Everyone can see that you're black you dumb idiot. Move that N from your forehead.

Lol. What a moron.

The only black negroid ape left on DDO is you nigger Ethang5!
Africans are closer to apes than humans. Visit Jim Crow Museum.
Nigger Ethang you are a black shithole a slumdog slum dweller negroid mutt living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country. Busted nigger Ethang5!

You confessed you are a poor African slave.
Read nigger Ethang's confessions.
Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%,
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa,

Ethang5 wrote: Long ago, I had a night job where I worked with this guy much like Im-Em here.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums,

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.
----
Accra Ghana is a shithole and you live in Accra Ghana. Busted nigger Ethang!

265 slums identified in Accra alone.
https://www. Ghanaweb. Com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/265-slums-identified-in-Accra-alone-626538

Ghana ranked 2nd only after Sudan in Africa on open defecation list.
https://youtu. Be/dznnlcG-bKI

Open defecation in Chorkor Accra Ghana.
https://youtu. Be/JsYKarjP3js

You live in Ghana Africa which is nothing but a black shithole
Slums in Accra Ghana.
https://youtu. Be/wDXezo0v5o4

In Accra New Town, In the heart of Ghana's capital, Most houses are built without toilet facilities.

Ghana world"s 7th dirtiest country in the world behind 6 other African countries.
https://www. Graphic. Com. Gh/features/features/ghana-world-s-7th-dirtiest-country. Html

Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.
Nigger Ethang has been calling India a dirty country when he is living in Accra Ghana which is nothing but a dirty slum and Ghana ranked the 7th dirtiest country in the world. Busted nigger Ethang!
In Accra New Town, In the heart of Ghana's capital, Most houses are built without toilet facilities.

Ethang is the perfect example of Africans following a slave religion.

1 Ethang5 wrote: I am a proud slave of His Royal Highness, King Jesus Christ.
Ethang is a proud slave.
#158 Harikrish for Christian champion:

2 Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.
#155 where is the moron Harikrish:

3 Ethang said: Say it again, I want to lift His name so high, The world is blinded by His shine.
Ethang wants Jesus to shine his light on the black negroid slaves like him.

4 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.
And Ethang runs Bibles as a full time slave for free.

5 Ethang5 said: Of course. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries.
Wow, Ethang worked for free as a full time slave.
This is why there is no Indian slavery. Indians would never work for free. That would be slavery! Or more accurately African slavery.

6 Ethang said: An indian dalit would know. The vile caste system never let's you out.
After you said: No sir. Hinduism has a sick caste system. India has outlawed it.
So the caste system has been outlawed in India. Sounds like another Indian success.

7 Ethang5 said: Right. I didn't sleep, I didn't shop, I didn't fly, Because I didn't mention those things. Can the class say idiot? I thought it could.
Slaves don't have any rights. Full time slaves like Ethang have even less rights.

8 Ethang said: Except shithole indians themselves. That's why India couldn't export them.
Which is why there were no Indian slavery. But Africans were exported to many parts of the world as slaves. Ethang should read African slavery under Arabs, America and Christian countries.

9 Ethang said: They didn't learn much in 14 centuries of slavery did they? Low IQ morons.
Ethang lives in Ghana Africa which was the centre of the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade.
Ghana Africa exported 20 million African slaves throughout the world. Ironic comment from Ethang.

10 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Not only is slavery still practiced in Africa. You can buy a African slave for $400 in Libya.

11 #29, #38 Harikrish is soundly beaten:

Ethang just confessed he is a chattel slave.
Ethang wrote: So it causes me no consternation. As long as Jesus remains on His throne, And I remain His personal property, There is no problem I cannot face.

That would make Ethang a chattel slave.

"Chattel slavery. Chattel slavery, Also called traditional slavery, Is so named because people are treated as the chattel (personal property) of the owner and are bought and sold as commodities. Typically, Under the chattel slave system, Slave status was imposed on children of the enslaved at birth. "

Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.
So Ethang had nothing to do with his daughter's birth. They are illegitimate bastards created by Jesus and slaves as well.

12 Post #186 Harikrish for Christian champion:
Ethang said:
How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.