Hari's Idiot Logic 2

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2019 6:55:22 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
Harikrish wrote:
The power of Hindu prayer got Donald Trump elected.

Indian temple prays for a Donald Trump victory
Hindu priests pray to their deities for a Donald Trump victory in the U. S. :Election by performing the 'Havan' prayer. The rest as they say is history.

Then he later writes:
I was trying to argue that Donald Trump is a racist.

According to Trump, Ghana is a shithole country.
According to Hindu hari, Ghana is a shithole country.

If Trump is a racist, You are a racist too moron.

I am not a racist.

Hindu hari's idiot logic. Hindus in India prayed for a racist to win in America.

But Hindus aren't racists. They only pray for racists.

Bet they were shocked when Trump ridiculed them publicly. Krishna must not have seen that coming.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2019 12:45:27 PM
82% of Christains voted from Trump. You call it a Christian Right.

So both Hindus and Christians wanted Trump to win.

Christians also overwhelming voted for Bush W who claimed he was a born again Christian.

True.

Trump and Bush W are on record as being the two worst presidents in US history.

So you say Hindus made prayers for Trump to win and got him elected, And you are a mouth piece for Trump (According to Trump, According to Trump, According to Trump) But Trump is on "record" as being the worst President in US history?

Christians are scripturally ignorant and have backed losers thoughout their history.

The power of Hindu prayer got Donald Trump elected. - Hindu hari

Hindu priests pray to their deities for a Donald Trump victory in the U. S. :Election by performing the 'Havan' prayer. The rest as they say is history.

Idiot logic brought to you by Hindu hari.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2019 1:48:20 PM
ethang5 wrote:

So both Hindus and Christians wanted Trump to win.

Christians also overwhelming voted for Bush W who claimed he was a born again Christian.

True.

So you say Hindus made prayers for Trump to win and got him elected, And you are a mouth piece for Trump (According to Trump, According to Trump, According to Trump) But Trump is on "record" as being the worst President in US history?

Christians are scripturally ignorant and have backed losers thoughout their history.

Idiot logic brought to you by Hindu hari.

According to African Pastor Ray Hagin Black's are following a slave religion.

Ray Hagin breaking the last bonds of slavery.
https://youtu. Be/lR5CTrkokes

When did you stop being a slave.
https://youtu. Be/p6k5JxYFpbY

What is Christianity?
https://youtu. Be/oWjmbEglYk4

Read Ethang's disparaging comments about his country and people.

Ethang5: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang said: Ok shithole. Trump never insulted India. But your shithole country is sure mad about something.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: Long ago, I had a night job where I worked with this guy much like Im-Em here. He told me that reality was whatever he believed.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums, I understand your trepidation. But I don't think you have too much to worry about. The overwhelming majority of posters here would not want you banned or censured.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha. They have to work ALL DAY. Do you believe they are working only when hunting or gathering food? Do you think they have running water? Or electricity? They sleep often during the day because it is hot and they must work for everything. There are no stores, Only rudimentary tools. Please. Working only 15 hours a week would kill them, As evidenced by their dwindling tribe.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes. I will show you people who will infect you with their joy. Yet they aren't all Pollyannas. Some are cynics who have simply decided not to allow their environment to define them.

Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in. Is it wrong that I warn visitors to my home about it? If a visitor ignores my warning, Can he claim because I installed it, I'm responsible for his injury after having not believed my warning?

Ethang5 wrote: This is like when whites tell blacks, Why are you always on about racism? A black person's ethnicity is obvious.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.

The curse of Ham was clearly pointing to African slavery.
Genesis 9:25 The lowest of slaves will he be to his brothers. "

From African slaves to African shitholes.

https://i. Ytimg. Com/vi/RfIcDEI1jWU/hqdefault. Jpg
http://www. Brh. Org. Uk/site/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/slavedealer. Jpg
http://4. Bp. Blogspot. Com/-nWfci5zYfTo/T5dLf3aoxVI/AAAAAAAAK7w/S96vcRUimYs/s640/slave+punishment2. Jpg
http://africanah. Org/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/FabriceMarrons2014c. Jpg
http://www. Anotherafrica. Net/wp/wp-content/gallery/fabrice-monteiro-marron/aa_fabricemonteiromarron_03. Jpg
melcharaz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2019 7:11:13 PM
stop being hateful, If you disagree with someone you can make a debate about it. You are part of the problem, And you attitude doesn't fit someone who is of a christ like nature.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2019 7:53:58 PM
melcharaz wrote:
stop being hateful, If you disagree with someone you can make a debate about it. You are part of the problem, And you attitude doesn't fit someone who is of a christ like nature.

Here, You make a debate with Hindu hari about it. Here are a few comments of his you could debate about.

Jesus was a notorious liar. Even John the Baptist expressed his doubts to Jesus and asked Jesus if he was really the promised one.
Jesus lied when he said John the Baptist was Elijah. John denied he was Elijah. - Hindu hari

We know Jesus was crucified for his blasphemous lies. -Hindu hari

Jesus was a liar and a lunatic before and after his death. Unfortunately he could only be crucified once. Hindu hari

So why are Christians turning God into a liar and lunatic or turning a liar and lunatic into a God? - Hindu hari

I'll be here taking notes.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2019 9:15:31 PM
ethang5 wrote:

I'll be here taking notes.

Why are you so jealous of everyone on DDO, Ethang?

Stop being a hater Ethang. Take some advice to deal with your jealousy and low self esteem.

You have to stop looking in the mirror because everytime you see your black negroid face you hate yourself and you also see why others hate that face too. Covering your black ugly face with a mask like you did in your profile just adds suspense to what your ugly black negroid face looks like that is attached to the rest of your black Karma covered body.

When white Christians first saw the black negroid face they recognized the curse of Ham and turned negroids into slaves.

The role of Christianity in African slavery is rather unique. Most religions allowed slavery based on economic and monetary reasons. But slaves were never targeted because of their skin colour alone. The continued discrimination of Africans are purely on skin colour.

Trump turned the focus from the black negroid face to black shitholes. That upset the African leaders because there is nothing uglier than a black negroid face licking a black shithole. It took me an hour of meditation to remove that imagery from my mind. Yikes!

Try listing some African achievements in the field of science, Medicine, Technology etc. To reduce the stigma of bad Karma. Attacking Hindus will not serve any purpose when your cursed existence is biblical, Your low IQ is in your genes so is your negroid appearance and black colour.

You said you are not a proud African. Your posts tell us why.
African is a person from Africa especially a black person. You live in Ghana Africa which also establishes your geographical location is Africa. And you confessed you are not a proud African. So you are African and live in Ghana Aftica. But you are not a proud African. Most Africans are not proud to be African. Africans were happiest when they were slaves.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today
melcharaz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2019 11:52:46 PM
then let us agree that we disagree and leave each other in peace. If no one is willing to open their mind about the others opinions or there can be no reconciling of it. Then Leave the matter be. If you have stated truth, Then let truth stand on its own merit, Lies will fade away and I know the most high reigns and will judge all things and their intentions.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2019 12:20:16 AM
melcharaz wrote:
then let us agree that we disagree and leave each other in peace. If no one is willing to open their mind about the others opinions or there can be no reconciling of it. Then Leave the matter be. If you have stated truth, Then let truth stand on its own merit, Lies will fade away and I know the most high reigns and will judge all things and their intentions.

You should put the name of the person you are addressing in your post so the person will be notified and respond. Or point out where we disagree.
melcharaz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2019 12:33:42 AM
it takes 2 to disagree. I speak to both. As for what you disagree on, That is not my buisness nor concern.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2019 12:43:58 AM
Melcharaz, The mind is automatically designed to be closed-minded, And a discussion must be worked out to believe what they really believe. Yahweh likes the passion for the truth.

Agreeing to disagree just creates lukewarm minds that Yahweh cannot work with and will spit out of His mouth. If the discussion is only in the head and not in the heart, The spirit orb cannot be set free in the light be Christ. The idea of being open-minded creates theologians that cannot believe in any one idea with passion of the heart.

Occult Israel is passionate in the heart to know the truth and walk in the light. They call themselves the illuminate for a reason. They just do not know Ra (Lucifer) has not told them the truth about the Cosmic War, The purpose of mortality. Where we came from, And where we are going in the afterlife. This surfaces the dragon and beast to fill in the holes the Sons of God create on purpose. They do not tell the whole truth because no mortal would believe them if they did.

Yahweh needs to correct the half-truth, But keep the passion for truth alive. The passion for spiritual sex must remain to know Yahweh Elohim intimately in the light (John 17:3).

The light just corrected me by Harikrish's passion and persistence for truth on an important idea. If we agreed to disagree, I would not have learned the truth on the sea of glass.

With all due respect to your Christian beliefs, I hope the board never becomes lukewarm to agree to disagree and the Lord spit us out of His mouth. Go occult Israel! Keep hammering out the truth with passion.
melcharaz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2019 2:39:52 AM
the mind is only closed by decision. If people disagree on a conclusion or common assessment then it will take another point of view to have understanding. And we only speak of what we know.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2019 5:06:28 AM
Melcharaz, No. I have told your the truth. The people who claim they are open-minded are the most close-minded people that are lukewarm and controllable on the planet. The illuminate who make firm covenants to the Creator leaned this truth thousands of years ago. Their only mistake was trusting the wrong Son of God who is inept and incompetent about mortality and eternity. Lucifer is not Cuhrist, Although both are Sons of God.

Ra (Lucifer) didn't tell the whole truth about the Cosmic War. Now the occult can turn to very competent Christ who is the *only* begotten Son of God who is the light that has no darkness. Christ knows good and evil because He was a mortal man like us until He was baptized at age 30 as the Only Begotten Son of God full of grace and truth.

You are an example of a closed mind. Mine is closed as well. As they should be. We need more evidence to open our minds. I have more personal evidence than you, So my mind is stronger.

Heb 11:1nal
Faith is the substance of things hoped for, The evidence of things not seen.

Examine your own mind with this scripture to see the truth for yourself. Perhaps you can change from a lukewarm mind of unbelief and opinions to a firm belief in your convictions of either hot or cold ideas and not lukewarm to be spit out of Yahweh's mouth.

The Illuminate and occult will run circles around Christians with the truth they know to be true from Ra (Lucifer) who is a Son of God and not a fallen angel. The fact there were no Christians in here 4 months ago is proof I am telling the truth.

The occult and ET prophets are Israel but do not know because of the dragon inside them and us. Everyone is being controlled by that darkness of the god of death. Everyone is dying.

For example, Query the internet with "First pictures of Christ" and you will see Christ had short hair like Paul taught. The long hair narrative was added centuries later to make Christ into a female image to worship. Yahweh said not to have graven images. They are too easy to manipulate at the top to control the people. See? No one can enter the light inside your heart and mess with the light. Yahweh is the light. Your heart is not you soul emotions. It is much deeper. The light shines outwardly from the spirit orb, Which Christianity does not teach.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2019 9:03:56 AM
melcharaz wrote:

But I thought you were going to give me an example of that debating with love that you recommended for me? Or is it do as I say but not as I do?

If I and the moron's disagreement is none of your business, Why are you talking to us?

So, Since you have judged that attitude doesn't fit someone who is of a christ like nature, And that I can make a debate about it. Please teach me. Show me how.

And if you try to, I guarantee you will know why Jesus didn't take love to everyone, But to some, He took the whip.

Your student is waiting. Come find out why the moron has no friends.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2019 3:56:47 PM
ethang5 wrote:
melcharaz wrote:

But I thought you were going to give me an example of that debating with love that you recommended for me? Or is it do as I say but not as I do?

If I and the moron's disagreement is none of your business, Why are you talking to us?

So, Since you have judged that attitude doesn't fit someone who is of a christ like nature, And that I can make a debate about it. Please teach me. Show me how.

And if you try to, I guarantee you will know why Jesus didn't take love to everyone, But to some, He took the whip.

Your student is waiting. Come find out why the moron has no friends.

Why are you so jealous of everyone on DDO, Ethang?

Stop being a hater Ethang. Take some advice to deal with your jealousy and low self esteem.

You have to stop looking in the mirror because everytime you see your black negroid face you hate yourself and you also see why others hate that face too. Covering your black ugly face with a mask like you did in your profile just adds suspense to what your ugly black negroid face looks like that is attached to the rest of your black Karma covered body.

When white Christians first saw the black negroid face they recognized the curse of Ham and turned negroids into slaves.

The role of Christianity in African slavery is rather unique. Most religions allowed slavery based on economic and monetary reasons. But slaves were never targeted because of their skin colour alone. The continued discrimination of Africans are purely on skin colour.

Trump turned the focus from the black negroid face to black shitholes. That upset the African leaders because there is nothing uglier than a black negroid face licking a black shithole. It took me an hour of meditation to remove that imagery from my mind. Yikes!

Try listing some African achievements in the field of science, Medicine, Technology etc. To reduce the stigma of bad Karma. Attacking Hindus will not serve any purpose when your cursed existence is biblical, Your low IQ is in your genes so is your negroid appearance and black colour.

African is a person from Africa especially a black person. You live in Ghana Africa which also establishes your geographical location is Africa. And you confessed you are not a proud African. So you are African and live in Ghana Aftica. But you are not a proud African. Most Africans are not proud to be African. Africans were happiest when they were slaves.

You are a black negroid delivery mule by your own confession.
melcharaz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2019 6:32:58 PM
you want to know what Jesus said regarding your enemies?

Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not kill; and whosoever shall kill shall be in danger of the judgment: 22But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, Shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, Shall be in danger of hell fire. 23Therefore if thou bring thy gift to the altar, And there rememberest that thy brother hath ought against thee; 24Leave there thy gift before the altar, And go thy way; first be reconciled to thy brother, And then come and offer thy gift. 25Agree with thine adversary quickly, Whiles thou art in the way with him; lest at any time the adversary deliver thee to the judge, And the judge deliver thee to the officer, And thou be cast into prison. 26Verily I say unto thee, Thou shalt by no means come out thence, Till thou hast paid the uttermost farthing.

Ye have heard that it hath been said, An eye for an eye, And a tooth for a tooth: 39But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, Turn to him the other also. 40And if any man will sue thee at the law, And take away thy coat, Let him have thy cloke also. 41And whosoever shall compel thee to go a mile, Go with him twain. 42Give to him that asketh thee, And from him that would borrow of thee turn not thou away.

43Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, And hate thine enemy. 44But I say unto you, Love your enemies, Bless them that curse you, Do good to them that hate you, And pray for them which despitefully use you, And persecute you; 45That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, And sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust. 46For if ye love them which love you, What reward have ye? Do not even the publicans the same? 47And if ye salute your brethren only, What do ye more than others? Do not even the publicans so? 48Be ye therefore perfect, Even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

and john even says that he that hates his brother is murderer. (applies to Christians because Cain hated his brothers works because they were righteous and his own were not)

So I advocate peace! If there can be no agreement then don't stick around to prove a point or argue. They will most likely not regard your words. Be kind to each other.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2019 6:58:40 PM
melcharaz wrote:

I have no enemies but Satan. God is for me, Who can be against me?

Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not kill; and whosoever shall kill shall be in danger of the judgment: 22But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment:

I have cause, And Hindu hari is not my brother. He has the spirit of the Antichrist. His father is not my Father.

and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, Shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, Shall be in danger of hell fire.

Hindu hari is a damned fool, And again, He is not my brother. I am saved, Hell is not a possibility for me.

23Therefore if thou bring thy gift to the altar, And there rememberest that thy brother hath ought against thee; 24Leave there thy gift before the altar, And go thy way; first be reconciled to thy brother, And then come and offer thy gift. 25Agree with thine adversary quickly, Whiles thou art in the way with him; lest at any time the adversary deliver thee to the judge, And the judge deliver thee to the officer, And thou be cast into prison. 26Verily I say unto thee, Thou shalt by no means come out thence, Till thou hast paid the uttermost farthing.

This is advice to Christians, Not advice of how to respond to a hindu moron who worships demons. Idolatry still exists noob.

Jesus is not a pacifist or a fool.

So I advocate peace! If there can be no agreement then don't stick around to prove a point or argue.

Christians should not use debate boards? My service is to show people the stink of Hinduism and Hindus like Hindu hari. Not everyone knows how vile Hinduism is. It is my duty to expose that filth.

They will most likely not regard your words. Be kind to each other.

Each other means Christians. Hindu hari is not a Christian. He is a lowlife sleaze who is to be tossed.

So you go talk to him. From me the moron gets the whip.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2019 7:21:46 PM
ethang5 wrote:
melcharaz wrote:

I have no enemies but Satan. God is for me, Who can be against me?

Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not kill; and whosoever shall kill shall be in danger of the judgment: 22But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment:

I have cause, And Hindu hari is not my brother. He has the spirit of the Antichrist. His father is not my Father.

and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, Shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, Shall be in danger of hell fire.

Hindu hari is a damned fool, And again, He is not my brother. I am saved, Hell is not a possibility for me.

23Therefore if thou bring thy gift to the altar, And there rememberest that thy brother hath ought against thee; 24Leave there thy gift before the altar, And go thy way; first be reconciled to thy brother, And then come and offer thy gift. 25Agree with thine adversary quickly, Whiles thou art in the way with him; lest at any time the adversary deliver thee to the judge, And the judge deliver thee to the officer, And thou be cast into prison. 26Verily I say unto thee, Thou shalt by no means come out thence, Till thou hast paid the uttermost farthing.

This is advice to Christians, Not advice of how to respond to a hindu moron who worships demons. Idolatry still exists noob.

Jesus is not a pacifist or a fool.

So I advocate peace! If there can be no agreement then don't stick around to prove a point or argue.

Christians should not use debate boards? My service is to show people the stink of Hinduism and Hindus like Hindu hari. Not everyone knows how vile Hinduism is. It is my duty to expose that filth.

They will most likely not regard your words. Be kind to each other.

Each other means Christians. Hindu hari is not a Christian. He is a lowlife sleaze who is to be tossed.

So you go talk to him. From me the moron gets the whip.

You are a black negroid delivery mule by your own confession.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2019 9:30:26 AM

Lol. We don't even need to debate the idiot. His own stupidity does it for us.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2019 2:02:38 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Lol. We don't even need to debate the idiot. His own stupidity does it for us.

Ultimate stupidity is being a black negroid slave delivering bibles to African countries which are suffering from poverty, AIDS, Starvation, Unsanitary ghetto existance. The very bible which Christians used to justify African slavery for over 400 years calling black negroids the curse of Ham.

Evidence for the curse of Ham.

Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks and Non-Blacks

Blacks have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

Blacks have the lowest IQ in the world (ignoring the equally disgusting and black-skinned Australian aborigines for convenience"s sake). The Bushmen clock in at around 50 IQ, The average Bantu achieves the mentally retarded level of 70 IQ, And the highly cultivated, Well fed, Well cared for, Partially White African-Americans reach 85 IQ. IQ has an enormous impact on lifestyle, Achievement, And behavior. IQ correlates to poverty, Crime, Mortality, And broken homes on one side " and education, Wealth, Human accomplishment, Long life and stable homes on the other. According to IQ and the Wealth of Nations, A country must have a minimum average IQ of 90 to run a technological civilization. It is not a far cry to say it is IQ that makes humans better than the animals, And it is IQ that makes some humans better than other humans.

http://4. Bp. Blogspot. Com/-nWfci5zYfTo/T5dLf3aoxVI/AAAAAAAAK7w/S96vcRUimYs/s640/slave+punishment2. Jpg
http://www. Anotherafrica. Net/wp/wp-content/gallery/fabrice-monteiro-marron/aa_fabricemonteiromarron_03. Jpg

Ethang is a black negroid slave by his own confession.

Ethang is the perfect example of Africans following a slave religion.

1 Ethang5 wrote: I am a proud slave of His Royal Highness, King Jesus Christ.
Ethang is a proud slave.

2 Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.

3 Ethang said: Say it again, I want to lift His name so high, The world is blinded by His shine.
Ethang wants Jesus to shine his light on the black negroid slaves like him.

4 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.
And Ethang runs Bibles as a full time slave for free.

5 Ethang5 said: Of course. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries.
Wow, Ethang worked for free as a full time slave.
This is why there is no Indian slavery. Indians would never work for free. That would be slavery! Or more accurately African slavery.

6 Ethang said: An indian dalit would know. The vile caste system never let's you out.
After you said: No sir. Hinduism has a sick caste system. India has outlawed it.
So the caste system has been outlawed in India. Sounds like another Indian success.

7 Ethang5 said: Right. I didn't sleep, I didn't shop, I didn't fly, Because I didn't mention those things. Can the class say idiot? I thought it could.
Slaves don't have any rights. Full time slaves like Ethang have even less rights.

8 Ethang said: Except shithole indians themselves. That's why India couldn't export them.
Which is why there were no Indian slavery. But Africans were exported to many parts of the world as slaves. Ethang should read African slavery under Arabs, America and Christian countries.

9 Ethang said: They didn't learn much in 14 centuries of slavery did they? Low IQ morons.
Ethang lives in Ghana Africa which was the centre of the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade.
Ghana Africa exported 20 million African slaves throughout the world. Ironic comment from Ethang.

10 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Not only is slavery still practiced in Africa. You can buy a African slave for $400 in Libya. And Ethang confessed he is a full time slave. See point 1 and 2.

According to African Pastor Ray Hagin Black's are following a slave religion.

Ray Hagin breaking the last bonds of slavery.
https://youtu. Be/lR5CTrkokes

When did you stop being a slave.
https://youtu. Be/p6k5JxYFpbY

What is Christianity?
https://youtu. Be/oWjmbEglYk4

Ethang5 said: We work with organizations and churches. They contact us with their needs (food, Medicine, Clean water, Shelter). We supply the bibles.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2019 6:08:42 PM
I am happy to announce my research on the curse of Ham has not been challenged by Christians or black negroid Africans like Ethang5.

I created three research topics.
1. Christianity's role in African slavery.
2. If Africans are subhuman, is God to blame?
3. Why are there no African achievements? Nothing good has ever come out if Africa.

So far Ethang has not been able to name a single African achievement even though he confessed he is an African slave living in Ghana Africa. Ethang has not challenged the biblical curse of Ham which Christians used to justify African slavery. And hugs disparaging comments about his country Ghana Africa and his negroid people lends support to the growing scientific evidence Africans are subhuman.

Ethang5's own perverted behaviour supports the scriptural curse of Ham was a result of perverted actions which continue to this day in African countries.

1. Evidence for sexual perversion beginning with Ethang. The moral reason for the curse of Ham on African negroids.
Ethang5 posted he was physically and sexually attracted to pictures of an older Indian woman he assumed was my grandma. He then lowered his expectation by inquiring about Indian temple dancers who might be available as prostitutes and finally settled for virgin cows whose backside he would love to lick. It is this perverted nature that earned them the curse of Ham. Hebrew Scriptures tell us Noah was sodomized by Hams children.

Africans like Ethang love to lick cows backsides.
https://youtu.Be...

Sexual perversion: has African society lost its morals?

Sexual perversion is an unnatural or abnormal form of sexual behaviour. In the last couple of months, Various sections of the media have bombarded us with stories of sexual perversion in Kenya. The stories cut across all ages, Marital status, Education background, Race, Tribe, Social and economic status. The shocking revelations have left many in disbelief.

The question at the back of many people"s minds is whether these acts are an indicator of the deteriorating social values in our society today coupled with a distorted sense of self-worth. Of importance is the need to address sexual perversion in our society. Failure to do so may result in a society where it is absurd to speak about morals, If the recent happenings are anything to go by.

There is real danger and remedial action must be taken decisively. The mutual view from people across the divide whom Parents talked to is that if the rest of the world is not willing to correct this moral decadency, Kenya SHOULD and MUST do it.

CASES OF SEXUAL PERVERSION IN KENYA"

Just recently, Kenyans watched in horror a report on TV of a family man in Naivasha who was involved in an unnatural act with a goat. The middle-aged family man, Who pleaded guilty to the offence, Was sentenced to seven years in prison. What was most troubling was the man justifying his actions to have been driven by his mistrust of women. This left many with a number of questions. How was the man"s marital life? Had he sought any help regarding his marriage? Was he sexually starved? All these and many more questions remain unanswered.

And just when people were recovering from that bizarre happening, Another man was caught in Kiambu County having sex with a nine-month pregnant cow. The cow, Which is reported to have been baying, Awoke people in the thick of the night and the man was caught in the heinous act. The family man was beaten up by an agitated mob and taken to hospital in a critical condition. "What was going on in this man"s mind to warrant him to commit such a grave offence? " I wonder.

The old adage that real life is stranger than fiction may as well apply to this case. I am not sure what"s the most disturbing element of this story: the fact that he was caught having sex with a cow, That the cow was in calf, Or that he had a wife and children. And not far away in Limuru, Another man believed to have been high on drugs was found having carnal knowledge of a dog, While several girls were arrested in Mombasa for committing unnatural acts with a dog under the watch of a foreign man. It was widely reported that the girls were shooting a pornographic movie in the sexual act with the dog. Why a human being would have sex with an animal is quite distressing. This act of bestiality, Is a sin addressed in the Bible in Deuteronomy 27:21 ""Cursed is the man who has sexual relations with any animal. "

The moral quagmire presented by these stories leaves a lot to be desired. It tears into the moral fabric of a nation believed to have about 80 percent of its population as Christians and more than 10 percent Muslims. Could our institutions be part of the problem by abdicating their responsibilities? What would make 11 beautiful, College-educated girls with seemingly bright future to be lured into sexual activity with a dog? Could financial hardships be the reason behind these despicable acts of bestiality? What is the role of parents, Guardians, And have they lost their place as role models?

The place of religious institutions and leaders cannot also be left out of this equation. What are religious leaders doing to curb such acts? Where is the conscience that would prevent one from such things? The society needs to reassess if this could be a representation of a declining nature of our national image " from corruption, Tribalism, And impunity, To injustices against the innocent and now immorality " this is a tainted image of Kenya.

There is need to introspectively re-examine our individual and collective morals. Religious institutions need to play their role without fear. On the other hand, Parents and guardians should reclaim their role modelling responsibility so that families can produce responsible children. Responsibility on a personal level should be reclaimed as a virtue. Without fixing the moral integrity of an individual and a nation at large, We will continue to grapple in confusion and expect even more shocking revelations in future.

The bible addresses sexual perversion as the work of the flesh in Galatians 5:19-21 (KJV): "Now the works of the flesh are manifest, Which are these; adultery, Fornication, Uncleanness, Lasciviousness, Idolatry, Witchcraft, Hatred, Variance, Emulations, Wrath, Strife, Seditions, Heresies, Envy, Murders, Drunkenness, Revelling, And such like: of which I tell you before, As I have also told you in time past, That they that do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God. "

It is clear that God does not view these works of the flesh with pleasure no matter who may endorse them; whether a high governmental official, A church leader, A community leader, Or a common citizen.

These works remain condemned by God as recorded also in I Corinthians 6:9-10 "

2. The physical effects of the curse of Ham on African negroids.

Blacks have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

Blacks have the lowest IQ in the world (ignoring the equally disgusting and black-skinned Australian aborigines for convenience"s sake). The Bushmen clock in at around 50 IQ, The average Bantu achieves the mentally retarded level of 70 IQ, And the highly cultivated, Well fed, Well cared for, Partially White African-Americans reach 85 IQ. IQ has an enormous impact on lifestyle, Achievement, And behavior. IQ correlates to poverty, Crime, Mortality, And broken homes on one side " and education, Wealth, Human accomplishment, Long life and stable homes on the other. According to IQ and the Wealth of Nations, A country must have a minimum average IQ of 90 to run a technological civilization. It is not a far cry to say it is IQ that makes humans better than the animals, And it is IQ that makes some humans better than others.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2019 8:44:23 PM
Attacking Hindus will not serve any purpose when your cursed existence is biblical. . . - Hindu hari

The bible is a book of fibs. - Hindu hari

Lol.

NP need to debate this moron, He's punching himself.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2019 8:44:40 PM
Attacking Hindus will not serve any purpose when your cursed existence is biblical. . . - Hindu hari

Lol.

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2019 9:03:07 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Lol.

I am happy to announce my research on the curse of Ham has not been challenged by Christians or black negroid Africans like Ethang5.

I created three research topics.
1. Christianity's role in African slavery.
2. If Africans are subhuman, Is God to blame?
3. Why are there no African achievements? Nothing good has ever come out if Africa.

So far Ethang has not been able to name a single African achievement even though he confessed he is an African slave living in Ghana Africa. Ethang has not challenged the biblical curse of Ham which Christians used to justify African slavery. And hugs disparaging comments about his country Ghana Africa and his negroid people lends support to the growing scientific evidence Africans are subhuman.

Ethang5's own perverted behaviour supports the scriptural curse of Ham was a result of perverted actions which continue to this day in African countries.

1. Evidence for sexual perversion beginning with Ethang. The moral reason for the curse of Ham on African negroids.
Ethang5 posted he was physically and sexually attracted to pictures of an older Indian woman he assumed was my grandma. He then lowered his expectation by inquiring about Indian temple dancers who might be available as prostitutes and finally settled for virgin cows whose backside he would love to lick. It is this perverted nature that earned them the curse of Ham. Hebrew Scriptures tell us Noah was sodomized by Hams children.

https://youtu. Be/n8PYozPB-8I

Sexual perversion: has African society lost its morals?

Sexual perversion is an unnatural or abnormal form of sexual behaviour. In the last couple of months, Various sections of the media have bombarded us with stories of sexual perversion in Kenya. The stories cut across all ages, Marital status, Education background, Race, Tribe, Social and economic status. The shocking revelations have left many in disbelief.

The question at the back of many people"s minds is whether these acts are an indicator of the deteriorating social values in our society today coupled with a distorted sense of self-worth. Of importance is the need to address sexual perversion in our society. Failure to do so may result in a society where it is absurd to speak about morals, If the recent happenings are anything to go by.

There is real danger and remedial action must be taken decisively. The mutual view from people across the divide whom Parents talked to is that if the rest of the world is not willing to correct this moral decadency, Kenya SHOULD and MUST do it.

CASES OF SEXUAL PERVERSION IN KENYA"

Just recently, Kenyans watched in horror a report on TV of a family man in Naivasha who was involved in an unnatural act with a goat. The middle-aged family man, Who pleaded guilty to the offence, Was sentenced to seven years in prison. What was most troubling was the man justifying his actions to have been driven by his mistrust of women. This left many with a number of questions. How was the man"s marital life? Had he sought any help regarding his marriage? Was he sexually starved? All these and many more questions remain unanswered.

And just when people were recovering from that bizarre happening, Another man was caught in Kiambu County having sex with a nine-month pregnant cow. The cow, Which is reported to have been baying, Awoke people in the thick of the night and the man was caught in the heinous act. The family man was beaten up by an agitated mob and taken to hospital in a critical condition. "What was going on in this man"s mind to warrant him to commit such a grave offence? " I wonder.

The old adage that real life is stranger than fiction may as well apply to this case. I am not sure what"s the most disturbing element of this story: the fact that he was caught having sex with a cow, That the cow was in calf, Or that he had a wife and children. And not far away in Limuru, Another man believed to have been high on drugs was found having carnal knowledge of a dog, While several girls were arrested in Mombasa for committing unnatural acts with a dog under the watch of a foreign man. It was widely reported that the girls were shooting a pornographic movie in the sexual act with the dog. Why a human being would have sex with an animal is quite distressing. This act of bestiality, Is a sin addressed in the Bible in Deuteronomy 27:21 ""Cursed is the man who has sexual relations with any animal. "

The moral quagmire presented by these stories leaves a lot to be desired. It tears into the moral fabric of a nation believed to have about 80 percent of its population as Christians and more than 10 percent Muslims. Could our institutions be part of the problem by abdicating their responsibilities? What would make 11 beautiful, College-educated girls with seemingly bright future to be lured into sexual activity with a dog? Could financial hardships be the reason behind these despicable acts of bestiality? What is the role of parents, Guardians, And have they lost their place as role models?

The place of religious institutions and leaders cannot also be left out of this equation. What are religious leaders doing to curb such acts? Where is the conscience that would prevent one from such things? The society needs to reassess if this could be a representation of a declining nature of our national image " from corruption, Tribalism, And impunity, To injustices against the innocent and now immorality " this is a tainted image of Kenya.

There is need to introspectively re-examine our individual and collective morals. Religious institutions need to play their role without fear. On the other hand, Parents and guardians should reclaim their role modelling responsibility so that families can produce responsible children. Responsibility on a personal level should be reclaimed as a virtue. Without fixing the moral integrity of an individual and a nation at large, We will continue to grapple in confusion and expect even more shocking revelations in future.

The bible addresses sexual perversion as the work of the flesh in Galatians 5:19-21 (KJV): "Now the works of the flesh are manifest, Which are these; adultery, Fornication, Uncleanness, Lasciviousness, Idolatry, Witchcraft, Hatred, Variance, Emulations, Wrath, Strife, Seditions, Heresies, Envy, Murders, Drunkenness, Revelling, And such like: of which I tell you before, As I have also told you in time past, That they that do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God. "

It is clear that God does not view these works of the flesh with pleasure no matter who may endorse them; whether a high governmental official, A church leader, A community leader, Or a common citizen.

These works remain condemned by God as recorded also in I Corinthians 6:9-10 "

2. The physical effects of the curse of Ham on African negroids.

Blacks have the lowest IQ in the world (ignoring the equally disgusting and black-skinned Australian aborigines for convenience"s sake). The Bushmen clock in at around 50 IQ, The average Bantu achieves the mentally retarded level of 70 IQ, And the highly cultivated, Well fed, Well cared for, Partially White African-Americans reach 85 IQ. IQ has an enormous impact on lifestyle, Achievement, And behavior. IQ correlates to poverty, Crime, Mortality, And broken homes on one side " and education, Wealth, Human accomplishment, Long life and stable homes on the other.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2019 9:41:32 PM

Lol.

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2019 9:47:57 PM

Lol.

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2019 9:58:44 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Lol.

This hasn't about Harikrish. Learn to read you low IQ black negroid slave.

Blacks have the lowest IQ in the world (ignoring the equally disgusting and black-skinned Australian aborigines for convenience"s sake). The Bushmen clock in at around 50 IQ, The average Bantu achieves the mentally retarded level of 70 IQ, And the highly cultivated, Well fed, Well cared for, Partially White African-Americans reach 85 IQ. IQ has an enormous impact on lifestyle, Achievement, And behavior. IQ correlates to poverty, Crime, Mortality, And broken homes on one side " and education, Wealth, Human accomplishment, Long life and stable homes on the other. According to IQ and the Wealth of Nations, A country must have a minimum average IQ of 90 to run a technological civilization. It is not a far cry to say it is IQ that makes humans better than the animals, And it is IQ that makes some humans better than other humans.

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2019 5:35:51 AM
Idiot Logic:

My "research" is based on a book of fibs. - Hindu hari

Then your "research" is idiocy moron.

Sexual perversion is an unnatural or abnormal form of sexual behaviour. - Hindu hari

? What Hindus do with cows is their business. And incest cannot be sick if your god boned his own sister.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2019 5:03:26 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Idiot Logic:

Sexual perversion is an unnatural or abnormal form of sexual behaviour. - Hindu hari

? What Hindus do with cows is their business. And incest cannot be sick if your god boned his own sister. - sick low IQ black negroid Ethang5.

The absurdity of Ethang5's attacks on Harikrish and Indians.
1. Ethang5 mocks India's military when his country Ghana is ranked
108 out of 137 countries and India is ranked 4th in the world. Ghana has zero combat aircrafts. India has 2, 185. Facts are stubborn.
2. Ethang5 mocks Hinduism when it was Christianity that played a role in African slavery. Ethang5 confessed he is an African living in Ghana Africa a shithole country. Is Ethang5 jealous and envious of high achieving Indians and their success?
3. Ethang5 still cannot name a single African achievement yet he attacks Harikrish for being a proud Indian living in Canada and working in America in the IT field. Harikrish as created a whole thread on the 'Great achievements by India series'. The contrast is as clear as black and white pardon the pun.
4. Ethang5 confessed he has been working as a black negroid slave in Ghana Africa for over 15 years running bibles to countries that outlaw the possession of bibles. Everyone knows bibles are available free online except Ethang5. He made a career as a low IQ free bible delivery mule. Yet he attacks high achievers like Harikrish. Nothing good ever came out of Africa. Ethang5 is a self loathing black low IQ negroid.
5. Ethang5 is an African yet he attacks Harikrish for his skin colour. Everyone can see Harikrish is not a black negroid from his name and profile. Whereas Ethang5 confessed he is a black negroid African living in Ghana Africa where slavery is still practiced.
6. Ethang5 attacks Hindus for treating cows as sacred and protecting them. But Africans are famous for licking cows backsides supposedly to induce more milk production. As slaves they were given more milk for licking their white Christian masters backside and that remains etched in their psyche and African culture. See videos of Africans abusing cows.
7. Ethang5 confessed he is an African slave by choice which confirms the curse of Ham in the Bible justified Christians 400 years of African slavery.
8. Ethang5 calls Harikrish a racist even though the curse of Ham did not affect Indians. Harikrish was objective in his research providing evidence for the biblical curse of Ham, Christianity's role in African slavery, A study in African phenotypes and the cause of the lack of great African achievements. These are objective scholarly research appropriate for a religion forum that Blacks and Christians participate in.
9. 80% of Africans are Christians and according to Trump all Africans are shitholes. Ethang5 is both African and a Christian and a black negroid slave. He validates the biblical curse of Ham and Harikrish's research.
10. Africans have the highest rape, AIDS, Crime, Abortions, Poverty, Starvation, Sexual perversions and beastility. The factors contributing to a Black epidemic is the abolition of African slavery combined with the bad Karma of Africans added to the biblical curse of Ham.

https://youtu. Be/n8PYozPB-8I

Africans defecating outdoors.
https://youtu. Be/Lqg8I4w0ItM

Trump calls all African countries shitholes.
https://youtu. Be/HcMFmoTCdcU
https://youtu. Be/e-Odk4n_KeY

Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "

Ethang5 wrote: I am a proud slave of His Royal Highness, King Jesus Christ.
Ethang is a proud slave.

2 Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.

3 Ethang said: Say it again, I want to lift His name so high, The world is blinded by His shine.
Ethang wants Jesus to shine his light on the black negroid slaves like him.

4 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.
And Ethang runs Bibles as a full time slave for free.

5 Ethang5 said: Of course. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries.
Wow, Ethang worked for free as a full time slave.
This is why there is no Indian slavery. Indians would never work for free. That would be slavery! Or more accurately African slavery.

6 Ethang said: An indian dalit would know. The vile caste system never let's you out.
After you said: No sir. Hinduism has a sick caste system. India has outlawed it.
So the caste system has been outlawed in India. Sounds like another Indian success.

7 Ethang5 said: Right. I didn't sleep, I didn't shop, I didn't fly, Because I didn't mention those things. Can the class say idiot? I thought it could.
Slaves don't have any rights. Full time slaves like Ethang have even less rights.

8 Ethang said: Except shithole indians themselves. That's why India couldn't export them.
Which is why there were no Indian slavery. But Africans were exported to many parts of the world as slaves. Ethang should read African slavery under Arabs, America and Christian countries.

9 Ethang said: They didn't learn much in 14 centuries of slavery did they? Low IQ morons.
Ethang lives in Ghana Africa which was the centre of the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade.
Ghana Africa exported 20 million African slaves throughout the world. Ironic comment from Ethang.

10 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Not only is slavery still practiced in Africa. You can buy a African slave for $400 in Libya. And Ethang confessed he is a full time slave. See point 1 and 2.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2019 5:12:28 PM

? What Hindus do with cows is their business. And incest cannot be sick if your god boned his own sister. - sick low IQ black negroid Ethang5.

The absurdity of Ethang5's attacks on Harikrish and Indians.

The absurdity of "research" based on what you call "a book of fibs".

Lol

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.