Jump to topic:

eastern and western understanding of bible

melcharaz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2019 1:12:11 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
Something I've come across is how often their is a depth of comprehension found in the east that is often negated when it goes across the sea to America, I have found on the other hand a emptiness of philosophy in regards to the bible in America which tends to lead toward a more authoritarian and and more man centered interpretation.

While we know that there is God and man, The eastern point of view shows more of a connection of God as in man, Where as the western views more of a separation of deity and humanity.

Does this point of view affect how the bible and the doctrine of Jesus Christ and the God head its self become distorted in interpretation?

No cursing, No hate content, No advertising, Etc. I will be watching and reporting!
EtrnlVw
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2019 2:42:05 PM
melcharaz wrote:
Something I've come across is how often their is a depth of comprehension found in the east that is often negated when it goes across the sea to America, I have found on the other hand a emptiness of philosophy in regards to the bible in America which tends to lead toward a more authoritarian and and more man centered interpretation.

While we know that there is God and man, The eastern point of view shows more of a connection of God as in man, Where as the western views more of a separation of deity and humanity.

This is a topic I think about a lot. Because of the Omnist approach I take to religion and spirituality I am able to accept or consider a more universal outlook.

Does this point of view affect how the bible and the doctrine of Jesus Christ and the God head its self become distorted in interpretation?

It could be argued Jesus was murdered for teaching a Hindu-ish (eastern) spiritual theme and acknowledging the correlation and origin between the soul of man and God, However the Western world will probably never see that. If this were true, It would bring a unification of religion like we've never seen. It would literally bring two worlds together spiritually speaking. If Jesus was more of a guru we will probably never know it because of authoritarian religion and control/manipulation. The biggest and only real difference between eastern and western belief (Christianity) is that one believes only Jesus comes from the Creator or is the "son" of God while eastern theology/philosophy understands we ALL are sons and daughters of God, At the level of the soul the two are One because they are of the same substance.

No one however, Religious or not can argue against the origin of the soul and the nature of God but there certainly are misunderstandings of what that really implies. All souls, All beings, Creatures and creation come from one Source and the only thing that separates this reality from the other is form/embodiments. This of course, Creates varying states of conscious activity and awareness. . . . Which enables us to experience life through the duality of creation through contrast and opposing forces. But away from creation and embodiment/form (at the soul level) all things are one, And of the same origin. . . As Jesus also admits. Westerners are afraid to take what Jesus openly admits and apply the same thing to themselves. . . . They too are from the Father, They too can be and are one with the Father. While we are in creation through, We deal with two natures and are limited to embodiment and limited perceptions. This is why we pursue the higher spiritual path, To understand all these things that apply to the soul and progress.
melcharaz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2019 9:56:28 PM
the bible says Jesus Gave us the power to be sons of God through him. I think there is a unification of spirit Back to man like he had in the garden of Eden. Its through the Holy Spirit. Hebrews says we are brethren of Jesus Christ.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2019 10:01:40 PM
melcharaz wrote:
the bible says Jesus Gave us the power to be sons of God through him. I think there is a unification of spirit Back to man like he had in the garden of Eden. Its through the Holy Spirit. Hebrews says we are brethren of Jesus Christ.

So why is the curse of Ham specific to Africans the black negroid race.

Evidence for the curse of Ham.

Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks and Non-Blacks

Blacks have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

Blacks have the lowest IQ in the world (ignoring the equally disgusting and black-skinned Australian aborigines for convenience"s sake). The Bushmen clock in at around 50 IQ, The average Bantu achieves the mentally retarded level of 70 IQ, And the highly cultivated, Well fed, Well cared for, Partially White African-Americans reach 85 IQ. IQ has an enormous impact on lifestyle, Achievement, And behavior. IQ correlates to poverty, Crime, Mortality, And broken homes on one side " and education, Wealth, Human accomplishment, Long life and stable homes on the other. According to IQ and the Wealth of Nations, A country must have a minimum average IQ of 90 to run a technological civilization. It is not a far cry to say it is IQ that makes humans better than the animals, And it is IQ that makes some humans better than other humans.

The curse of Ham was clearly pointing to African slavery.
Genesis 9:25 The lowest of slaves will he be to his brothers. "
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2019 10:04:42 PM
melcharaz wrote:
reported

What do you have against the Christian bible?

Blacks have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

Blacks have the lowest IQ in the world (ignoring the equally disgusting and black-skinned Australian aborigines for convenience"s sake). The Bushmen clock in at around 50 IQ, The average Bantu achieves the mentally retarded level of 70 IQ, And the highly cultivated, Well fed, Well cared for, Partially White African-Americans reach 85 IQ. IQ has an enormous impact on lifestyle, Achievement, And behavior. IQ correlates to poverty, Crime, Mortality, And broken homes on one side " and education, Wealth, Human accomplishment, Long life and stable homes on the other. According to IQ and the Wealth of Nations, A country must have a minimum average IQ of 90 to run a technological civilization. It is not a far cry to say it is IQ that makes humans better than the animals, And it is IQ that makes some humans better than other humans.

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2019 5:47:54 AM
Lol.

You are behaving with hate Mel.

Why don't you debate him with that love you recommended for me?

Hari is not sane. It isn't an insult, Or an attempt to score points. The man's elevator does not go all the way to the top.

When he saw you were one of those "turn the other cheek Christians", He knew he could slap you. Now heed your own advice and walk away if you won't debate the moron.

Starting to understand why the idiot has no friends? Or why the board is empty?

Or maybe you just need to be more loving. Those moneychangers in the Temple do not need the lash, They need the love. Jesus did it wrong. Come Mel, Show us the right way.
melcharaz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2019 3:50:49 PM
actually the mods know why I'm reporting him. And I won't hesitate to report anyone else for the same reason. The fact that neither of you seem to see what is worth reporting is shocking to an extent, Though, Not entirely unmerited seeing the hate speech and insults you and he have done. But stay on topic, I'm talking about the eastern and western understanding of the Bible. Unless you have something to contribute in that thought, I advise you to go your own way.

the Greek word for spirit is pneuma, Which is often used in the Bible, Meaning to be Endowed with the spirit or having the nature of spirit. Humans aren't God, But we are capable of having his likeness as it were, Or his attributes, I'm actually in a systematic theology class that is going over the incommunicable attributes of God and of his unchangeableness/immutability, The Eastern view of the bible doesn't necessarily dictate or underline the differences in nature in regards to God and man, But the west doesn't put together the nature at all, Seeing God as separate from us and not indwelling in us or at the very least, We live and breath and have our being in him as quoted by the Bible.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2019 3:59:10 PM
melcharaz wrote:

actually the mods know why I'm reporting him.

Really? Did they respond to your reports?

Stop being silly Mel. If the moron has been banned by the mods from every site except this one, What does that tell you?

Nobody wants or likes Hindu hari. He's stuck here. A loser, Ranting at "blacks" from his 1950's mindset.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2019 4:12:52 PM
Just click the reply and quote button on the post of the person you're replying Mel.

Don't become a liar like Hindu hari now.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2019 5:56:02 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Just click the reply and quote button on the post of the person you're replying Mel.

Don't become a liar like Hindu hari now.

The absurdity of Ethang5's attacks on Harikrish and Indians.
1. Ethang5 mocks India's military when his country Ghana is ranked
108 out of 137 countries and India is ranked 4th in the world. Ghana has zero combat aircrafts. India has 2, 185. Facts are stubborn.
2. Ethang5 mocks Hinduism when it was Christianity that played a role in African slavery. Ethang5 confessed he is an African living in Ghana Africa a shithole country. Is Ethang5 jealous and envious of high achieving Indians and their success?
3. Ethang5 still cannot name a single African achievement yet he attacks Harikrish for being a proud Indian living in Canada and working in America in the IT field. Harikrish as created a whole thread on the 'Great achievements by India series'. The contrast is as clear as black and white pardon the pun.
4. Ethang5 confessed he has been working as a black negroid slave in Ghana Africa for over 15 years running bibles to countries that outlaw the possession of bibles. Everyone knows bibles are available free online except Ethang5. He made a career as a low IQ free bible delivery mule. Yet he attacks high achievers like Harikrish. Nothing good ever came out of Africa. Ethang5 is a self loathing black low IQ negroid.
5. Ethang5 is an African yet he attacks Harikrish for his skin colour. Everyone can see Harikrish is not a black negroid from his name and profile. Whereas Ethang5 confessed he is a black negroid African living in Ghana Africa where slavery is still practiced.
6. Ethang5 attacks Hindus for treating cows as sacred and protecting them. But Africans are famous for licking cows backsides supposedly to induce more milk production. As slaves they were given more milk for licking their white Christian masters backside and that remains etched in their psyche and African culture. See videos of Africans abusing cows.
7. Ethang5 confessed he is an African slave by choice which confirms the curse of Ham in the Bible justified Christians 400 years of African slavery.
8. Ethang5 calls Harikrish a racist even though the curse of Ham did not affect Indians. Harikrish was objective in his research providing evidence for the biblical curse of Ham, Christianity's role in African slavery, A study in African phenotypes and the cause of the lack of great African achievements. These are objective scholarly research appropriate for a religion forum that Blacks and Christians participate in.
9. 80% of Africans are Christians and according to Trump all Africans are shitholes. Ethang5 is both African and a Christian and a black negroid slave. He validates the biblical curse of Ham and Harikrish's research.
10. Africans have the highest rape, AIDS, Crime, Abortions, Poverty, Starvation, Sexual perversions and beastility. The factors contributing to a Black epidemic is the abolition of African slavery combined with the bad Karma of Africans added to the biblical curse of Ham.

Africans like Ethang love to lick cows backsides.
https://youtu. Be/n8PYozPB-8I

Africans defecating outdoors.
https://youtu. Be/Lqg8I4w0ItM

Trump calls all African countries shitholes.
https://youtu. Be/HcMFmoTCdcU
https://youtu. Be/e-Odk4n_KeY

From African slaves to African shitholes.

https://i. Ytimg. Com/vi/RfIcDEI1jWU/hqdefault. Jpg
http://www. Brh. Org. Uk/site/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/slavedealer. Jpg
http://4. Bp. Blogspot. Com/-nWfci5zYfTo/T5dLf3aoxVI/AAAAAAAAK7w/S96vcRUimYs/s640/slave+punishment2. Jpg
http://africanah. Org/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/FabriceMarrons2014c. Jpg
http://www. Anotherafrica. Net/wp/wp-content/gallery/fabrice-monteiro-marron/aa_fabricemonteiromarron_03. Jpg

Ethang5: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "

Ethang5 wrote: I am a proud slave of His Royal Highness, King Jesus Christ.
Ethang is a proud slave.

2 Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.

3 Ethang said: Say it again, I want to lift His name so high, The world is blinded by His shine.
Ethang wants Jesus to shine his light on the black negroid slaves like him.

4 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.
And Ethang runs Bibles as a full time slave for free.

5 Ethang5 said: Of course. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries.
Wow, Ethang worked for free as a full time slave.
This is why there is no Indian slavery. Indians would never work for free. That would be slavery! Or more accurately African slavery.

6 Ethang said: An indian dalit would know. The vile caste system never let's you out.
After you said: No sir. Hinduism has a sick caste system. India has outlawed it.
So the caste system has been outlawed in India. Sounds like another Indian success.

7 Ethang5 said: Right. I didn't sleep, I didn't shop, I didn't fly, Because I didn't mention those things. Can the class say idiot? I thought it could.
Slaves don't have any rights. Full time slaves like Ethang have even less rights.

8 Ethang said: Except shithole indians themselves. That's why India couldn't export them.
Which is why there were no Indian slavery. But Africans were exported to many parts of the world as slaves. Ethang should read African slavery under Arabs, America and Christian countries.

9 Ethang said: They didn't learn much in 14 centuries of slavery did they? Low IQ morons.
Ethang lives in Ghana Africa which was the centre of the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade.
Ghana Africa exported 20 million African slaves throughout the world. Ironic comment from Ethang.

10 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Not only is slavery still practiced in Africa. You can buy a African slave for $400 in Libya. And Ethang confessed he is a full time slave. See point 1 and 2.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2019 6:28:33 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Tell him to leave you alone Mel.

Getting an idea why no one likes him yet?
The African curse of Ham is a Black epidemic.

108 out of 137 countries and India is ranked 4th in the world. Ghana has zero combat aircrafts. India has 2, 185. Facts are stubborn.
2. Ethang5 mocks Hinduism when it was Christianity that played a role in African slavery. Ethang5 confessed he is an African living in Ghana Africa a shithole country. Is Ethang5 jealous and envious of high achieving Indians and their success?
3. Ethang5 still cannot name a single African achievement yet he attacks Harikrish for being a proud Indian living in Canada and working in America in the IT field. Harikrish as created a whole thread on the 'Great achievements by India series'. The contrast is as clear as black and white pardon the pun.
4. Ethang5 confessed he has been working as a black negroid slave in Ghana Africa for over 15 years running bibles to countries that outlaw the possession of bibles. Everyone knows bibles are available free online except Ethang5. He made a career as a low IQ free bible delivery mule. Yet he attacks high achievers like Harikrish. Nothing good ever came out of Africa. Ethang5 is a self loathing black low IQ negroid.
5. Ethang5 is an African yet he attacks Harikrish for his skin colour. Everyone can see Harikrish is not a black negroid from his name and profile. Whereas Ethang5 confessed he is a black negroid African living in Ghana Africa where slavery is still practiced.
6. Ethang5 attacks Hindus for treating cows as sacred and protecting them. But Africans are famous for licking cows backsides supposedly to induce more milk production. As slaves they were given more milk for licking their white Christian masters backside and that remains etched in their psyche and African culture. See videos of Africans abusing cows.
7. Ethang5 confessed he is an African slave by choice which confirms the curse of Ham in the Bible justified Christians 400 years of African slavery.
8. Ethang5 calls Harikrish a racist even though the curse of Ham did not affect Indians. Harikrish was objective in his research providing evidence for the biblical curse of Ham, Christianity's role in African slavery, A study in African phenotypes and the cause of the lack of great African achievements. These are objective scholarly research appropriate for a religion forum that Blacks and Christians participate in.
9. 80% of Africans are Christians and according to Trump all Africans are shitholes. Ethang5 is both African and a Christian and a black negroid slave. He validates the biblical curse of Ham and Harikrish's research.
10. Africans have the highest rape, AIDS, Crime, Abortions, Poverty, Starvation, Sexual perversions and beastility. The factors contributing to a Black epidemic is the abolition of African slavery combined with the bad Karma of Africans added to the biblical curse of Ham.

http://4. Bp. Blogspot. Com/-nWfci5zYfTo/T5dLf3aoxVI/AAAAAAAAK7w/S96vcRUimYs/s640/slave+punishment2. Jpg
http://www. Anotherafrica. Net/wp/wp-content/gallery/fabrice-monteiro-marron/aa_fabricemonteiromarron_03. Jpg

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "

Ethang is a proud slave.

2 Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.

3 Ethang said: Say it again, I want to lift His name so high, The world is blinded by His shine.

4 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.

5 Ethang5 said: Of course. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries.
This is why there is no Indian slavery. Indians would never work for free. That would be slavery! Or more accurately African slavery.

6 Ethang said: An indian dalit would know. The vile caste system never let's you out.
After you said: No sir. Hinduism has a sick caste system. India has outlawed it.
So the caste system has been outlawed in India. Sounds like another Indian success.

7 Ethang5 said: Right. I didn't sleep, I didn't shop, I didn't fly, Because I didn't mention those things. Can the class say idiot? I thought it could.
Slaves don't have any rights. Full time slaves like Ethang have even less rights.

8 Ethang said: Except shithole indians themselves. That's why India couldn't export them.
Which is why there were no Indian slavery. But Africans were exported to many parts of the world as slaves. Ethang should read African slavery under Arabs, America and Christian countries.

9 Ethang said: They didn't learn much in 14 centuries of slavery did they? Low IQ morons.
Ethang lives in Ghana Africa which was the centre of the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade.
Ghana Africa exported 20 million African slaves throughout the world. Ironic comment from Ethang.

Not only is slavery still practiced in Africa. You can buy a African slave for $400 in Libya. And Ethang confessed he is a full time slave. See point 1 and 2.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2019 5:39:34 AM
Melcharaz, The eastern side of the coin retains a resemblance of the original teachings of Christ to be gods and goddesses. There is only a faint image of the original, But Christ's teaching were so powerful in the first century, The Luciferians could not remove the ideas completely.

Being baptized in water means having the correct paradigms of the Bible to repent and walk in the light. I have provided those paradigms for you to consider.

Being rained on by God is receiving truth in droplets of water, But having the wrong paradigms, We cannot repent and symbolical cleanse the mind properly in a body of water. Being baptized was a symbol of repentance as a mortal because no one can see your heart. One could not receive a job in the community without it. Ever since the economic order was hijacked, No one can understand baptism after Pentecost. Before then, It was symbol of repentance to the Jews. The symbol was created for man and not for God to look at. God does not need it, And baptism has nothing to do with eternity but is just a mortal ordinance.

The correct paradigms of gods, Goddesses, And angels must be defined properly or the meaning of being baptized in a body of water becomes meaningless to represent repentance.

The confusion begins at baptism being a symbol of the resurrection. No. Coming out of the water means you are born as a new mortal in Christ and do not steal from others and do not steal the glory of God by the dreadful dragon in us. Not that the dragon is dead, But it is controlled. The goal, However, Is to be translated as gods and goddesses and God will kill the dragon and beast system inside us. We just keep working out our salvation with fear and trembling that we do not offend God's character because we fear offending Him and not His power. We keep working on resentence as God reveals our blind sins to us. When we are translated into a god or goddess, Then our salvation is completed.

You see the image of truth in the east, But without the paradigms of the Cosmic War, The purpose of Israel, Where we came from, Why we are here, And where we go in the afterlife, , We cannot understand the individual droplets of water in the Bible. No. We need to repent and renew our minds in a body of water of true paradigms and assumption, Symbolically speaking.

The 'western church retained absolutely no truth of the original believers of Christ. The original believers knew the true paradigms of the big picture ideas. Therefore, They could understand the droplets of rain.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2019 6:20:28 AM
Has your reporting helped yet?

Now let me give you some advice.

I control hari. I can keep him off your thread. I can keep him occupied and following me around like a puppy.

My job is to handle the fools and the trolls. You let me do that. You are new to the board and you don't yet know what is going on or how crazy Hari really is. Let a professional handle the moron, And you will be able to have conversations without the idiot spamming the thread.

So ignore him. Ignore me. Forget about policing the board and focus on the topics you find interesting.

The Hindu idiot is being tossed, It's fun but dangerous work. Let the troll whisperer handle the troll.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2019 12:29:50 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Has your reporting helped yet?

Now let me give you some advice.

I control hari. I can keep him off your thread. I can keep him occupied and following me around like a puppy.

Ethang cannot even control his own anger. He goes beserk everytime he sees his black negroid face in the mirror. Lol!

3. Ethang5 still cannot name a single African achievement yet he attacks Harikrish for being a proud Indian living in Canada and working in America in the IT field. Harikrish has created a whole thread on the 'Great achievements by India series'. The contrast is as clear as black and white pardon the pun.
7. Ethang5 confessed he is an African slave by choice which confirms the curse of Ham in the Bible justified by Christians 400 years of African slavery.

Ethang is a proud slave.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.