Total Posts:115|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

God confronts Christian Hell Doctrine

anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,221
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2019 3:26:53 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
http://www. Takehisheart. Com/ (website)
http://www. Takehisheart. Com/salvationconfessionstraitgate. Htm (source of vision below of Roy's trip to heaven. Very interesting, Indeed. )

God didn't ask if I wanted to go, But suddenly I found myself in Heaven. The scene opened on my third day there. I had been walking through what I would call clouds, Up to my knees, Exploring Heaven for three days. I remember seeing "meetings" going on here and there as I was walking. I realized I hadn't seen my wife who I knew should be there. I had loved my wife very much and was wondering what she thought about being here. I asked a person passing by if I could see the Lord. He came immediately, Almost instantly, And was standing to my right. I asked the Lord where my wife was, Expecting Him to take me someplace in Heaven to see her. Instead, He waved His right hand from left to right, And the floor of heaven opened up. The Lord pointed toward the opening. Crouching down, I peered over the edge to see my wife in hell. I was immediately overwhelmed. Getting up, Crying, I confronted the Lord, Pointing and saying, "Go get her. " He said, "What does My word say? "
I was wracking my brain, Trying to think of a scripture. Crying, I blurted out, "Your word says if you believe, You and your house shall be saved! (Acts 16:30) Lord, Go get her! "

The Lord said a second time. "What does My word say? "
I said, "I don't know, Lord, I'm not a preacher. " I was wracking my brain again, "Oh God, Why doesn't He go get her? " Pointing towards hell again, I blurted out, "Romans - yes, Romans: If you believe in your heart and confess with your mouth, You shall be saved! She believes, Go get her! " I saw tears streaming down from the Lord's face as He said, "But what did I say? " We were standing in tears, Ankle deep. They were spilling out of Heaven where the Lord had parted it. Then the Lord said, "You go back and tell them that this is what would have happened if you and your wife had been killed before. . . . "

CORRECT INERPRETATION OF VISION:

God didn't ask if I wanted to go, But suddenly I found myself in Heaven. [Roy is taken to a place that represents the false light of the dragon in us that is a counterfeit heaven within us. The Lord clearly says Roy is deceived by asking the same question.

The scene opened on my third [Holy Spirit] day there.
I had been walking through what I would call clouds [he is on the white grace path of God, And although he misunderstands it now, His path is controlled by the white grace of Yahweh]
up to my knees, Exploring Heaven for three [Holy Spirit] days.

I remember seeing "meetings" [intellectual ideas of religions that believe God can be understood by agreement]
going on here and there as I was walking. I realized I hadn't seen my wife who I knew should be there. I had loved my wife very much and was wondering what she thought about being here.

I asked a person passing by if I could see the Lord. He came immediately, Almost instantly, And was standing to my right. I asked the Lord where my wife was, Expecting Him to take me someplace in Heaven to see her. Instead, He waved His right hand from left to right, And the floor of heaven [counterfeit]
opened up.

The Lord pointed toward the opening. Crouching down, I peered over the edge to see my wife in hell [No. The Lord never taught God's children would be tortured in hell].

I was immediately overwhelmed. Getting up, Crying, I confronted the Lord, Pointing and saying, "Go get her. " He said, "What does My word say? " [About the grace of God, And He does not care about past sins. Roy, Do you know what the grace of God is to remove blame, Shame, And guilt? Do you believe in Yahweh's true character? ]

I was wracking my brain, Trying to think of a scripture. Crying, I blurted out, "Your word says if you believe, You and your house shall be saved! (Acts 16:30) Lord, Go get her! " [Roy repeats the religious and theological ideas like a parrot].

The Lord said a second time. "What does My word say? " [Roy what does the Word say about my grace when you remove the theologians and religions that control you? ]

I said, "I don't know, Lord, I'm not a preacher. " I was wracking my brain again, "Oh God, Why doesn't He go get her? " Pointing towards hell again, I blurted out, "Romans - yes, Romans: If you believe in your heart and confess with your mouth, You shall be saved! She believes, Go get her! " [Roy the mindless parrot].

I saw tears streaming down from the Lord's face [water of the Word with the correct paradigms from the eyes]

as He said, "But what did I say? " [What is my true character, Roy? ]

We were standing in tears, Ankle deep. They were spilling out of Heaven [in the dragon]
where the Lord had parted it [Yahweh intends to cleanse the inner kingdom of God from the idea of torturing people forever, Represent by the water].

Then the Lord said, "You go back and tell them that this is what would have happened if you and your wife had been killed before. . . . " [before you both know the true grace and character of God does not care about past sins and has nothing to do with the words atonement and testament. ]
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,221
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2019 1:14:29 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
Were are the writings of all the other apostles of the first century? They are in Matthew and John. All 12 apostles worked as a team in a circle of unity within a cube of equality for two years before Matthew and John were published to believers.

Almost every epistle of the New Testament starts with "grace and peace be to you". Why? Because God presented his true heart to the world in the first century as He is doing today through Roy Sausek.

True, Roy Sausek has misinterpreted every one of his 1000s of visions because he is using the paradigm lenses of the hearts of the theologians and religions. Roy is bringing Roy Sausek's heart to the world simultaneously. Therefore, We can see both Roy's "dragon of self" speaking and Yahweh's true heart side-by-side.

Brilliant! Yahweh is more than a genius. He is God.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,221
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2019 2:40:22 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
The early first century believers used only five books of grace. All past sins are ignored and forgotten with the rainbow covenant of white light grace of the power of Yahweh to translate occult Israel into gods and goddesses.

1. Matthew
2. John
3. 1 John
4. 2 John
5. Revelation

3 John is a forgery because John never wrote to a person. The elect lady in 2 John is to the elect of God standing on the sea of glass and her children. He writes to them and warns them of the antichrist spirit that was to return into the assemblies that he said had left in 1 John because they pulled out of the community assemblies after God killed 2 Luciferians that lied about the money they gave to the apostles in CHRIST'S economic order. God killing them scared the crap out of the Luciferian moles, So they all left. However, 2 John warned the elect and told them to receive the full reward and not receive the ideas of the Lucifierians when they returned.

2 John 1:8
Look to yourselves, That we do not lose those things we worked for, But that we may receive a full reward [translation into gods and goddesses].

The point is the first century believers only used 5 books and the scriptures of the first covenant to be translated. The other books in the New Testament were written 20 years to 3 centuries later. Believers stood on the foundation of grace and peace by knowing God does not care about our past sins, But the goal was to repent of current sins of the 10 commandments to not steal from others or steal the glory of God, And then, To walk in light to find our blinded sinful ideas to renew the mind until we are translated into gods and goddesses. It is a very straight, Narrow, And difficult path.

This simple paradigm in one paragraph is what the early believers used.
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,552
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2019 10:36:35 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
I don't see how this first post is relevant to our discussion. Visions by people after the canon of Scripture is closed are not from God. I would surmise that if this vision did take place then it was not from God. God does not lie. Hence if he says revelation is closed - it is closed. It does not matter what my circumstances or experience dictate otherwise. This is why I reject Islam, It is why I reject LDS, The Mormons, The Charismatic movement, The JWs, Any modern day cult that says it has new information. God has spoken in these last days by Jesus through his word. Heb 1.

So using an alleged vision from someone - who has no credibility - is not going to wash it. Similarly, Why would God take all the time to write the Bible and then dismiss it with a vision written years afterwards which contradicts his own son? The answer is he would not. But Satan the father of lies would try and confuse his people and others - leading them up the garden path. There is only motive for those who want to confuse - not for those who trust God.
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,552
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2019 10:39:27 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
Were are the writings of all the other apostles of the first century? They are in Matthew and John. All 12 apostles worked as a team in a circle of unity within a cube of equality for two years before Matthew and John were published to believers.

Almost every epistle of the New Testament starts with "grace and peace be to you". Why? Because God presented his true heart to the world in the first century as He is doing today through Roy Sausek.

True, Roy Sausek has misinterpreted every one of his 1000s of visions because he is using the paradigm lenses of the hearts of the theologians and religions. Roy is bringing Roy Sausek's heart to the world simultaneously. Therefore, We can see both Roy's "dragon of self" speaking and Yahweh's true heart side-by-side.

Brilliant! Yahweh is more than a genius. He is God.


Interestingly, I disagree with you. Roy Sausek misapplied the scriptures because he did not apply the teachings of the theologians. If he had received even a simple teaching of the theologians he would not have made such a foolish mistake. I think the same also applies to you. You don't know what the theologians teach. And you don't know what the bible teaches about heaven or about Hell. Jesus taught more about Hell than anyone else. Yet, You dismiss his words because you don't like it and because you a false picture of God's holiness.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,641
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2019 11:17:27 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
Tradesecret wrote:
I don't see how this first post is relevant to our discussion. Visions by people after the canon of Scripture is closed are not from God. I would surmise that if this vision did take place then it was not from God. God does not lie. Hence if he says revelation is closed - it is closed. It does not matter what my circumstances or experience dictate otherwise. This is why I reject Islam, It is why I reject LDS, The Mormons, The Charismatic movement, The JWs, Any modern day cult that says it has new information. God has spoken in these last days by Jesus through his word. Heb 1.

So using an alleged vision from someone - who has no credibility - is not going to wash it. Similarly, Why would God take all the time to write the Bible and then dismiss it with a vision written years afterwards which contradicts his own son? The answer is he would not. But Satan the father of lies would try and confuse his people and others - leading them up the garden path. There is only motive for those who want to confuse - not for those who trust God.

God did dismiss what he had written years earlier. There are 66 books in the bible and some 613 laws that the Jews were commanded to obey.
To begin with God changed his mind after the flood.

Genesis 9:11 And I establish My covenant with you: Never again will all life be cut off by the waters of a flood; never again will there be a flood to destroy the earth. "

God replaced animal sacrifice with human sacrifice. Jesus was the sacrificial lamb.

Honour thy father and mother was one of the 10 commandments.
God exhorts us to honor father and mother. He values honoring parents enough to include it in the Ten Commandments (Exodus 20:12) and again in the New Testament: "Children, Obey your parents in the Lord, For this is right. Honor your father and mother which is the first commandment with a promise, So that it may be well with you, And that you may live long on the earth" (Ephesians 6:1-3).

But Jesus had other ideas.

Matthew 10:34 "Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, But a sword. 35 For I have come to turn ""a man against his father,
a daughter against her mother, A daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law"
36 a man"s enemies will be the members of his own household. "[c]
37 "Anyone who loves their father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves their son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. 38 Whoever does not take up their cross and follow me is not worthy of me. 39 Whoever finds their life will lose it, And whoever loses their life for my sake will find it.

As much as Jesus said he did not come to change the laws of the prophets. He changed much of Judaism the religion that he followed.
Christian are no longer bound by the Mosaic laws like dietary restrictions or circumcision.

God created life and said in Genesis it was good.
Genesis 1: 31 God saw all that he had made, And it was very good. And there was evening, And there was morning"the sixth day.

But Jesus said death was better.
Matthew 16:25 For whoever wants to save his life will lose it, But whoever loses his life for My sake will find it.

I am surprised you claim you have MA. Div and BA. Theology. And here you are almost scripturally vacant.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,221
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2019 12:30:43 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
Harikrish and Trade secret, Thank you for the thoughtful response of theological points of view that do not believe in the true grace of God. No blame or shame. Yahweh is in control.

Yahweh is taking his true heart to the Jewish international bankers and occult Israel because the Christian community reject modern prophets or place Roy as an idol instead of trusting the light of God that has no darkness in it.

Therefore. The Christian community can never know the grace of God and enter the kingdom of God within them. They end up in emotional hell because they die and go to Sheol, Which is just another place like earth and every soul runs around with a different view of God, And the Christians will be the most emotionally confused souls in Sheol.

The atheists and Luciferians and other religions are not expecting to be in the third heaven to be with the body of Jesus so they will not be as traumatized by death. All the Christian high-minded notions of condemning others to hell will come home to roost. They will feel like they are in emotional hell when they die, Like the vision shows:

Matt 7:1=2
"Judge not, That you be not judged. For with what judgment you judge, You will be judged; and with the measure you use, It will be measured back to you.

God spoke the truth in the vision of what is going to happen to Christians. As they have condemned atheist to hell, So they will be in emotional torment in a phony hell fire, And they will suffer greatly when their expectation of the afterlife are revealed as false. They believe in a hell in the first place to exalt themselves into a pretended heaven that does not exist.

What happened to Willows? He was saving Christians from this horrible place by using reason, Facts. And evidence.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,221
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2019 12:44:47 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
CORRECTION

What happened to Willows? **YAHWEH WAS USING HIM TO SAVE** Christians from this horrible place by using reason, Facts. And evidence.
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,552
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2019 5:03:04 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
Harikrish and Trade secret, Thank you for the thoughtful response of theological points of view that do not believe in the true grace of God. No blame or shame. Yahweh is in control.

I fail to see how Harikrish's response was thoughtful or theological. Still you are wiser than the rest of us.

Yahweh is taking his true heart to the Jewish international bankers and occult Israel because the Christian community reject modern prophets or place Roy as an idol instead of trusting the light of God that has no darkness in it.

God almighty is extending his grace to this world despite its rejection of him. He does this in spite of us. The Christian community correctly rejects modern prophets because they are not from God. As for Roy, It would be wise to reject his teaching as well based upon your interpretation.

Therefore. The Christian community can never know the grace of God and enter the kingdom of God within them. They end up in emotional hell because they die and go to Sheol, Which is just another place like earth and every soul runs around with a different view of God, And the Christians will be the most emotionally confused souls in Sheol.

Incorrect. It is the Christian community which God has given the grace of God through Jesus Christ to be the light in this world. Rejecting the Church as you are doing is evidence that you have rejected God almighty. Not attributing the works of the Spirit to God is tantamount to blasphemy of the Holy Spirit. It is not evidence of a holy and blameless person.

Christians in the main are not confused. They are free - free from the condemnation of sin, Of guilt, Of blame and the fear of the death. You would have all the Christians take these things on and that is sad and tragic.

The atheists and Luciferians and other religions are not expecting to be in the third heaven to be with the body of Jesus so they will not be as traumatized by death. All the Christian high-minded notions of condemning others to hell will come home to roost. They will feel like they are in emotional hell when they die, Like the vision shows:

Atheists and Luciferians are not expecting to be in the 3rd heaven. Most of them have never really considered what heaven or Hell is. But Hell is where they will spend eternity unless they repent of their sins and turn to Jesus for his mercy and grace. Christians don't condemn people to Hell. You really need to read your bible and or go to church to find out what Christians teach. Christians don't get to decide these things - they don't think they do and to be perfectly honest - I don't know any Christian who would. Individuals who reject God - make their own choice. You are making your own choice - and it sounds like you are choosing to spend your eternity apart from God. You don't like God's ways - so you reject them and replace them with fluffy stuff. Stuff which contains no hope but stuff that is so mixed up it sounds crazy.

Matt 7:1=2
"Judge not, That you be not judged. For with what judgment you judge, You will be judged; and with the measure you use, It will be measured back to you.


Amen! Take some time to consider those words. Remember in your previous paragraphs you are judging Christians - blaming them and accusing them and indicating that they miss out on all sorts of grace and in fact are living in confused and emotional Hell. Your words are coming back at you. 1 finger pointing at us - and four back at yourself. Blind leading the blind.

God spoke the truth in the vision of what is going to happen to Christians. As they have condemned atheist to hell, So they will be in emotional torment in a phony hell fire, And they will suffer greatly when their expectation of the afterlife are revealed as false. They believe in a hell in the first place to exalt themselves into a pretended heaven that does not exist.

Nonsense. I reject it as a non- Godly vision. It is totally inconsistent with the Bible and with traditional Christian thinking. It is false revelation and as such will fail. Christians believe in Hell because their Lord and Master - the king of Heaven, The God of the universe taught about it more than anyone else in the Bible. Christians can't exalt themselves - Christianity is about humility and about the fact that they are UNABLE to save themselves or exalt themselves. It is Satan who wants to exalt himself to heaven. It is God rejecting Man - from Adam, To the Tower of Babel - to Nebuchadnezzar - to Herod - to each human who is trying to exalt them selves to Heaven. And that is the basis of Man's religions.

Christianity is the reverse. It is about God coming down to earth. It is always about God coming to us. Never about us going to him. Until you understand this very simple concept you are going to continue to mess things up and teach falsely.
ethang5
Posts: 19,107
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2019 6:25:37 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
anonthesmallone wrote:

CORRECTION

What happened to Willows? **YAHWEH WAS USING HIM TO SAVE** Christians from this horrible place by using reason, Facts. And evidence.

Maybe Yahweh got tired of his spam. But more likely his OCD flared up and caused him some problems. He probably doesn't like competing with Hindu hari's spam.

When he is unable to resist his OCD again, He will be back.
ethang5
Posts: 19,107
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2019 6:31:02 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
. . . Their Lord and Master - the king of Heaven, The God of the universe. . .

Jesus Christ. The King of kings, And the Lord of lords. Amen.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,641
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2019 1:57:36 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
ethang5 wrote:
. . . Their Lord and Master - the king of Heaven, The God of the universe. . .

Jesus Christ. The King of kings, And the Lord of lords. Amen.

Your father was a black negroid atheist. And you wish you were a grammar school teacher. Lol!
But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free.
Karmic Justice combined with the curse of Ham and Slavery by Arabs produced Black shitholes.
Wow! Africans are cursed in 4 religions. Judaism, Islam, Christianity and Hinduism.

The absurdity of Ethang5's attacks on Harikrish and Indians.
1. Ethang5 mocks India's military when his country Ghana is ranked
108 out of 137 countries and India is ranked 4th in the world. Ghana has zero combat aircrafts. India has 2,185. Facts are stubborn.
2. Ethang5 mocks Hinduism when it was Christianity that played a role in African slavery. Ethang5 confessed he is an African living in Ghana Africa a shithole country. Is Ethang5 jealous and envious of high achieving Indians and their success?
3. Ethang5 still cannot name a single African achievement yet he attacks Harikrish for being a proud Indian living in Canada and working in America in the IT field. Harikrish has created a whole thread on the 'Great achievements by India series'. The contrast is as clear as black and white pardon the pun.
4. Ethang5 confessed he has been working as a black negroid slave in Ghana Africa for over 15 years running bibles to countries that outlaw the possession of bibles. Everyone knows bibles are available free online except Ethang5. He made a career as a low IQ free bible delivery mule. Yet he attacks high achievers like Harikrish. Nothing good ever came out of Africa. Ethang5 is a self loathing black low IQ negroid.
5. Ethang5 is an African yet he attacks Harikrish for his skin colour. Everyone can see Harikrish is not a black negroid from his name and profile. Whereas Ethang5 confessed he is a black negroid African living in Ghana Africa where slavery is still practiced.
6. Ethang5 attacks Hindus for treating cows as sacred and protecting them. But Africans are famous for licking cows backsides supposedly to induce more milk production. As slaves they were given more milk for licking their white Christian masters backside and that remains etched in their psyche and African culture. See videos of Africans abusing cows.
7. Ethang5 confessed he is an African slave by choice which confirms the curse of Ham in the Bible justified by Christians 400 years of African slavery.
8. Ethang5 calls Harikrish a racist even though the curse of Ham did not affect Indians. Harikrish was objective in his research providing evidence for the biblical curse of Ham, Christianity's role in African slavery, a study in African phenotypes and the cause of the lack of great African achievements. These are objective scholarly research appropriate for a religion forum that Blacks and Christians participate in.
9. 80% of Africans are Christians and according to Trump all Africans are shitholes. Ethang5 is both African and a Christian and a black negroid slave. He validates the biblical curse of Ham and Harikrish's research.
10. Africans have the highest rape, AIDS, crime, abortions, poverty, starvation, sexual perversions and beastility. The factors contributing to a Black epidemic is the abolition of African slavery combined with the bad Karma of Africans added to the biblical curse of Ham.

From African slaves to African shitholes.

https://i.Ytimg.Com...
http://www.Brh.Org.Uk...
http://4.Bp.Blogspot.Com...
http://africanah.Org...
http://www.Anotherafrica.Net...

Evidence for the curse of Ham.

Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks and Non-Blacks

Blacks have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

Blacks have the lowest IQ in the world (ignoring the equally disgusting and black-skinned Australian aborigines for convenience"s sake). The Bushmen clock in at around 50 IQ, The average Bantu achieves the mentally retarded level of 70 IQ, And the highly cultivated, Well fed, Well cared for, Partially White African-Americans reach 85 IQ. IQ has an enormous impact on lifestyle, Achievement, And behavior. IQ correlates to poverty, Crime, Mortality, And broken homes on one side " and education, Wealth, Human accomplishment, Long life and stable homes on the other. According to IQ and the Wealth of Nations, A country must have a minimum average IQ of 90 to run a technological civilization. It is not a far cry to say it is IQ that makes humans better than the animals, And it is IQ that makes some humans better than other humans.

The curse of Ham was clearly pointing to African slavery.
Genesis 9:25 The lowest of slaves will he be to his brothers. "

Africans like Ethang love to lick cows backsides.
https://youtu.Be...

Africans defecating outdoors.
https://youtu.Be...

Trump calls all African countries shitholes.
https://youtu.Be...
https://youtu.Be...

Ethang5: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "


Ethang5 wrote: I am a proud slave of His Royal Highness, King Jesus Christ.
Ethang is a proud slave.

2 Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.

3 Ethang said: Say it again, I want to lift His name so high, The world is blinded by His shine.
Ethang wants Jesus to shine his light on the black negroid slaves like him.

4 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.
And Ethang runs Bibles as a full time slave for free.

5 Ethang5 said: Of course. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries.
Wow, Ethang worked for free as a full time slave.
This is why there is no Indian slavery. Indians would never work for free. That would be slavery! Or more accurately African slavery.

6 Ethang said: An indian dalit would know. The vile caste system never let's you out.
After you said: No sir. Hinduism has a sick caste system. India has outlawed it.
So the caste system has been outlawed in India. Sounds like another Indian success.

7 Ethang5 said: Right. I didn't sleep, I didn't shop, I didn't fly, Because I didn't mention those things. Can the class say idiot? I thought it could.
Slaves don't have any rights. Full time slaves like Ethang have even less rights.

8 Ethang said: Except shithole indians themselves. That's why India couldn't export them.
Which is why there were no Indian slavery. But Africans were exported to many parts of the world as slaves. Ethang should read African slavery under Arabs, America and Christian countries.

9 Ethang said: They didn't learn much in 14 centuries of slavery did they? Low IQ morons.
Ethang lives in Ghana Africa which was the centre of the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade.
Ghana Africa exported 20 million African slaves throughout the world. Ironic comment from Ethang.

10 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Not only is slavery still practiced in Africa. You can buy a African slave for $400 in Libya. And Ethang confessed he is a full time slave. See point 1 and 2.
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,552
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2019 9:38:36 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
Ethang5 wrote: I am a proud slave of His Royal Highness, King Jesus Christ.
Ethang is a proud slave.

2 Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.

3 Ethang said: Say it again, I want to lift His name so high, The world is blinded by His shine.
Ethang wants Jesus to shine his light on the black negroid slaves like him.

4 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.
And Ethang runs Bibles as a full time slave for free.

5 Ethang5 said: Of course. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries.
Wow, Ethang worked for free as a full time slave.
This is why there is no Indian slavery. Indians would never work for free. That would be slavery! Or more accurately African slavery.

6 Ethang said: An indian dalit would know. The vile caste system never let's you out.
After you said: No sir. Hinduism has a sick caste system. India has outlawed it.
So the caste system has been outlawed in India. Sounds like another Indian success.

7 Ethang5 said: Right. I didn't sleep, I didn't shop, I didn't fly, Because I didn't mention those things. Can the class say idiot? I thought it could.
Slaves don't have any rights. Full time slaves like Ethang have even less rights.

8 Ethang said: Except shithole indians themselves. That's why India couldn't export them.
Which is why there were no Indian slavery. But Africans were exported to many parts of the world as slaves. Ethang should read African slavery under Arabs, America and Christian countries.

9 Ethang said: They didn't learn much in 14 centuries of slavery did they? Low IQ morons.
Ethang lives in Ghana Africa which was the centre of the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade.
Ghana Africa exported 20 million African slaves throughout the world. Ironic comment from Ethang.

10 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Not only is slavery still practiced in Africa. You can buy a African slave for $400 in Libya. And Ethang confessed he is a full time slave. See point 1 and 2.


I am a white wealthy male and I would agree with every one of Ethan's comments if they accurately reflect his position. I too am a full time slave of King Jesus. I too would smuggle bibles if I was called to do so. My mother smuggled bibles into China.

The issue of slavery is not complex. Everyone is slave. He is either a slave of sin and Satan or he is a slave of God. I choose to be a slave of God because he is a good master. Those like Harikrish who are slaves of sin - have a bad master.

India has been at the forefront of slavery for millenia. Hinduism is a slave religion. It is enslaved by sin and meaness and nastiness. It places its slaves into a system of fatalism - of an endless cycle of torture - never ending pain and suffering. And then its solution to the end of suffering is to become non-existent. It in other words is a religion of oblivion. It offers nothing - its gives its leaders all of the resources - and everyone else has to try and fend for themselves. It allows the rats to eat half of it nations food - and lets millions starve. India is an embarrassment to this world - and its primary religion is the primary purpose for this. I would sooner be nothing than be part of a system which is so cruel and mean and which offers nothing but misery and pain.

Ethang - I applaud you.
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,552
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2019 9:40:40 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
Oh yes, If Indians are better than Africans, The whites are supreme over all. Note the IF. I do not think any race is better than another - but if Harisrish's views are correct then his race is itself a mongrel race that deserves nothing better but to die in its own filth.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,641
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2019 10:49:48 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
Tradesecret wrote:
Oh yes, If Indians are better than Africans, The whites are supreme over all. Note the IF. I do not think any race is better than another - but if Harisrish's views are correct then his race is itself a mongrel race that deserves nothing better but to die in its own filth.

Learn some white history.

1. Whites started 2 world wars (over 200 million died in both wars).
2. Stole land from aboriginals and called it Australia.
3. Stole land from native Indians and called it America.
4. Stole religion from Jews and called in Christisnity.
5. Created nuclear bomb that could destroy our planet.
6. Colonized many countries and looted their wealth.
7. Spread diseases to the countries they invaded.
8. Stole intellectual property from countries they colonized.
9. Exploited African slavery for over 400 years in the name of religion.
10. Western world highest contributer to global warming.
11. Freud psychoanalyzed the incestuous perversion of whites (Oedipus complex)
12. Nato was created to prevent a 3rd world war among whites.
13. Advanced Ancient civilizations were non white. Egyptians, Indus Valley, China.
14. Europeans were running around wrapped in animal skin when India and China were wearing textile woven garments.
15. Darwin saw the resemblance of Europeans to monkeys which inspired his Origin of Species Theory. Common ancestors of Europeans were monkeys according to Darwin.
16. The Chinese were eating monkey brains as a delicacy not aware they were inadvertently eating the brains of European ancestors. Darwin believed the missing lnk of Europeans could be found in China among those fossilized monkey bones.
17. Indians are vegetarians so the British Invasion and search for their ancestor fossilized monkey bones was unjustified.
18. Bush W lied to the world they were searching for WMDs in Iraq when WMDs were always in Americas own backyard.

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,641
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2019 11:16:17 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
Tradesecret wrote:
Ethang5 wrote: I am a proud slave of His Royal Highness, King Jesus Christ.
Ethang is a proud slave.

2 Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.

3 Ethang said: Say it again, I want to lift His name so high, The world is blinded by His shine.
Ethang wants Jesus to shine his light on the black negroid slaves like him.

4 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.
And Ethang runs Bibles as a full time slave for free.

5 Ethang5 said: Of course. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries.
Wow, Ethang worked for free as a full time slave.
This is why there is no Indian slavery. Indians would never work for free. That would be slavery! Or more accurately African slavery.

6 Ethang said: An indian dalit would know. The vile caste system never let's you out.
After you said: No sir. Hinduism has a sick caste system. India has outlawed it.
So the caste system has been outlawed in India. Sounds like another Indian success.

7 Ethang5 said: Right. I didn't sleep, I didn't shop, I didn't fly, Because I didn't mention those things. Can the class say idiot? I thought it could.
Slaves don't have any rights. Full time slaves like Ethang have even less rights.

8 Ethang said: Except shithole indians themselves. That's why India couldn't export them.
Which is why there were no Indian slavery. But Africans were exported to many parts of the world as slaves. Ethang should read African slavery under Arabs, America and Christian countries.

9 Ethang said: They didn't learn much in 14 centuries of slavery did they? Low IQ morons.
Ethang lives in Ghana Africa which was the centre of the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade.
Ghana Africa exported 20 million African slaves throughout the world. Ironic comment from Ethang.

10 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Not only is slavery still practiced in Africa. You can buy a African slave for $400 in Libya. And Ethang confessed he is a full time slave. See point 1 and 2.


I am a white wealthy male and I would agree with every one of Ethan's comments if they accurately reflect his position. I too am a full time slave of King Jesus. I too would smuggle bibles if I was called to do so. My mother smuggled bibles into China.

The issue of slavery is not complex. Everyone is slave. He is either a slave of sin and Satan or he is a slave of God. I choose to be a slave of God because he is a good master. Those like Harikrish who are slaves of sin - have a bad master.

India has been at the forefront of slavery for millenia. Hinduism is a slave religion. It is enslaved by sin and meaness and nastiness. It places its slaves into a system of fatalism - of an endless cycle of torture - never ending pain and suffering. And then its solution to the end of suffering is to become non-existent. It in other words is a religion of oblivion. It offers nothing - its gives its leaders all of the resources - and everyone else has to try and fend for themselves. It allows the rats to eat half of it nations food - and lets millions starve. India is an embarrassment to this world - and its primary religion is the primary purpose for this. I would sooner be nothing than be part of a system which is so cruel and mean and which offers nothing but misery and pain.

Ethang - I applaud you.

So we have identified 3 Bible smugglers. Ethang, Tradesecret and MamaSecret. Christians can justify anything in the name of God.

To list a few Christian justifications:

1. Religious/Crusade wars in the name of God.
2. African slavery.
3. Genocide of Jews.
4. Human sacrifice of Jesus a Jew for the sins of the Gentiles.
5. Hitler too as a devout Christian believed dead Jews could forgive sins. He exterminated 6 million Jews.
6. Plagiarizing for profit. Stole Judaism and the bible from the Jews and Jewish writers and turned bible selling and smuggling it into a money making business. Never paid any royalties or compensated the Jews for their intellectual property.
7. Blur the lines between human slavery and slavery to sin so you can sell salvation to both. Any wonder why the Jews rejected Jesus and shouted Crucify him! Crucify him!
8. You claim you have a MA. Div and BA. Theology. But the best you can be is follow the career of you mommy bible smuggler and Ethang5 bible delivery mule. Get real. Lol!

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,552
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2019 11:51:18 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
So we have identified 3 Bible smugglers. Ethang, Tradesecret and MamaSecret. Christians can justify anything in the name of God.

At least get your facts right. I have never smuggled bibles - but I would if I got the opportunity. Absolutely! And I would be proud of it. The more people who have bibles the better. The fact that governments don't believe in freedom of thought and religion is because they don't have the bible or know that the bible is a dangerous book with dangerous and life changing ideas.

As for justifying things in the name of God, Christians can only justify some things not everything. It is God who justifies - not us.

To list a few Christian justifications:

You obviously are ignorant of the various points - and as such demonstrate your lack of reading very widely and even less so - of understanding.

1. Religious/Crusade wars in the name of God.

It is true that some Christians have justified the religious / crusades in the name of God. Yet it is also true that the majority of Christians throughout history have condemned these particular wars. Not only that there is also credible history that many of the leaders in the Nations and the Roman Catholic Church were not in fact Christians - but rather people purporting to be so.

2. African slavery.

This is untrue. In fact you will never find any Christian who supported African or indeed any slavery around the world - which involved kidnapping persons. Yet you also fail to address the fact every culture in history advocated slavery - and it was only the advent of Christianity that led to the abolition of slavery.

3. Genocide of Jews.

Some Christians have been guilty of wanting to kill Jews. Yet there are many more who are pro-Sematic. Have a look at the dispensation movement which is almost idolises the Jews. It was the advent of Christianity which led to a movement away from nationalism and racism.

4. Human sacrifice of Jesus a Jew for the sins of the Gentiles.

It is well established that Jews and Christians were probably the only cultures which did not practice human sacrifice. Jesus' death on the cross - sacrificial in nature is completely difference in substance to ordinary human sacrifices. And what you also fail to comment on is that Jesus rose from the dead.

5. Hitler too as a devout Christian believed dead Jews could forgive sins. He exterminated 6 million Jews.

Hitler was not a Christian. He may well have trained as a choir boy - but this did not evolve into his life as an adult. He was anti-organised religion and was in fact part Jewish. His grandmother was a Jew and in fact he may well have been gay - writing and corresponding with his ex- room mate Maynard Keynes.

6. Plagiarizing for profit. Stole Judaism and the bible from the Jews and Jewish writers and turned bible selling and smuggling it into a money making business. Never paid any royalties or compensated the Jews for their intellectual property.

LOL!

7. Blur the lines between human slavery and slavery to sin so you can sell salvation to both. Any wonder why the Jews rejected Jesus and shouted Crucify him! Crucify him!

LOL! What line is blurred? Human slavery is evil. That is what you keep on saying. I say - God owns all people - even those who reject him. I think there is a interesting philosophical question as to the nature of property rights in humanity. But I don't think you have the brains to follow it. The Bible rejects kidnapping - so it rejects the type of slavery that people are unable to be freed from. Any one who has read history of slavery will know the difference. And not just repeat what they think they know.

8. You claim you have a MA. Div and BA. Theology. But the best you can be is follow the career of you mommy bible smuggler and Ethang5 bible delivery mule. Get real. Lol!

I don't have to claim these things - because I have them and don't care particularly what you think. I also have degrees in law and in economics. I work three days a week in a church as their pastor - over three hundred folks (real folks unlike your imaginary ones) who recognise my skills and gifts. I work two days a week as a solicitor - and spend many of my evenings serving on bank boards and Biblical counseling boards. I don't need to affirmation - and I find your comments amusing - because they are so daft, Unbelievable, And you really lack credibility.

Still, Harikrish, Even for you it is not too late. Even now you can get off your high horse, And get down on your knees and repent of your sins - slavery to sin - turn to Jesus and ask for his forgiveness. Only he can release you from your slavery - and from your misery and from your eternal search for truth.
ethang5
Posts: 19,107
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2019 1:02:13 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
Tradesecret wrote:
Ethang5 wrote: I am a proud slave of His Royal Highness, King Jesus Christ.
Ethang is a proud slave.

2 Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.

3 Ethang said: Say it again, I want to lift His name so high, The world is blinded by His shine.
Ethang wants Jesus to shine his light on the black negroid slaves like him.

4 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.
And Ethang runs Bibles as a full time slave for free.

5 Ethang5 said: Of course. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries.
Wow, Ethang worked for free as a full time slave.
This is why there is no Indian slavery. Indians would never work for free. That would be slavery! Or more accurately African slavery.

6 Ethang said: An indian dalit would know. The vile caste system never let's you out.
After you said: No sir. Hinduism has a sick caste system. India has outlawed it.
So the caste system has been outlawed in India. Sounds like another Indian success.

7 Ethang5 said: Right. I didn't sleep, I didn't shop, I didn't fly, Because I didn't mention those things. Can the class say idiot? I thought it could.
Slaves don't have any rights. Full time slaves like Ethang have even less rights.

8 Ethang said: Except shithole indians themselves. That's why India couldn't export them.
Which is why there were no Indian slavery. But Africans were exported to many parts of the world as slaves. Ethang should read African slavery under Arabs, America and Christian countries.

9 Ethang said: They didn't learn much in 14 centuries of slavery did they? Low IQ morons.
Ethang lives in Ghana Africa which was the centre of the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade.
Ghana Africa exported 20 million African slaves throughout the world. Ironic comment from Ethang.

10 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Not only is slavery still practiced in Africa. You can buy a African slave for $400 in Libya. And Ethang confessed he is a full time slave. See point 1 and 2.


I am a white wealthy male and I would agree with every one of Ethan's comments if they accurately reflect his position. I too am a full time slave of King Jesus. I too would smuggle bibles if I was called to do so. My mother smuggled bibles into China.

His malignant racism and hatred for Jesus Christ makes him hate those things. He was confused that I didn't shy away from it. But what could he do but stupidly repeat it over and over?

The issue of slavery is not complex. Everyone is slave. He is either a slave of sin and Satan or he is a slave of God. I choose to be a slave of God because he is a good master. Those like Harikrish who are slaves of sin - have a bad master.

And though hari is shy about talking about him, His name is Krishna, And he bows to our King. His Omnipotent Majesty, King Jesus Christ.

India has been at the forefront of slavery for millenia. Hinduism is a slave religion. It is enslaved by sin and meaness and nastiness. It places its slaves into a system of fatalism - of an endless cycle of torture - never ending pain and suffering. And then its solution to the end of suffering is to become non-existent. It in other words is a religion of oblivion. It offers nothing - its gives its leaders all of the resources - and everyone else has to try and fend for themselves. It allows the rats to eat half of it nations food - and lets millions starve. India is an embarrassment to this world - and its primary religion is the primary purpose for this. I would sooner be nothing than be part of a system which is so cruel and mean and which offers nothing but misery and pain.

Ethang - I applaud you.

Thank you TS. That my great King graces a dustmote like me the honor of serving Him is all the applauds I need.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,221
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2019 4:05:11 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
Ethan5. TradeSecret, Harikrish, I have read your replies. Let's to the heart of hell and heaven ideas that God is confronting to remove the dumb ideas by revealing the truth of His heart to Roy Sausek in order to nuke the dumb ideas all across the entire earth.

God is in control of the vision not any of us and He can speak for Himself. The light said to ask two questions, And the answer can be done in the heart privately to judge for yourselves. He does not like dictating answers, But He wants us to reason with the truth because He wants us to really think and examine the idea. He ended the vision by not finishing the sentence to force us to use reasoning in the light of God that has no darkness and get our own answers from Him/Her. As He/She said in Isaiah, " Let us reason together. . . "

Does the Creator hold grudges? If He does, Then why?

However, He commands mortals to not hold grudges:

Lev 19:18
You shall not take vengeance, Nor bear any grudge against the children of your people, But you shall love your neighbor as yourself: I am the Lord.

What does your heart tell you? Is it rational? No need to answer the question publically because what you believe about God is no one else's damn business. How can we all walk in the light together as one collective consciousness if we are "trying" to glorify God when he never asked for us to do it? He can glorify Himself / Herself just fine privately in the spirit orb of each person on earth without our efforts or money.

However, By grace we our saved from physical death through faith; it is a gift of God; not of works, Lest anyone should boast. These words were targeted only to believers and not to unbelievers.
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,552
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2019 5:51:41 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
Ethan5. TradeSecret, Harikrish, I have read your replies. Let's to the heart of hell and heaven ideas that God is confronting to remove the dumb ideas by revealing the truth of His heart to Roy Sausek in order to nuke the dumb ideas all across the entire earth.

Either you think the Bible is true or not. If you believe it is true, Then this so called vision to Roy Sausek is not from God. If you think that the bible is true but refuse to believe the truth that God closed the cannon - and has said so in the Bible - then why do you then go on to quote scriptures? It makes no sense.

God is in control of the vision not any of us and He can speak for Himself. The light said to ask two questions, And the answer can be done in the heart privately to judge for yourselves. He does not like dictating answers, But He wants us to reason with the truth because He wants us to really think and examine the idea. He ended the vision by not finishing the sentence to force us to use reasoning in the light of God that has no darkness and get our own answers from Him/Her. As He/She said in Isaiah, " Let us reason together. . . "

This is your story. It is your opinion. It is not the message of God or of the bible. It is a story from someone NOT in the Bible. A person with no biblical credibility and someone who is at odds with the Christian message.

Does the Creator hold grudges? If He does, Then why?

What is a grudge? I would think it is resentment you hold onto until you can do something about it. God does not hold resentment. But God is holy and will judge perfectly and justly. You seem to resist this idea. Your view of God is really quite small and weak and pathetic. My God will send your god into Hell.

However, He commands mortals to not hold grudges:

Lev 19:18
You shall not take vengeance, Nor bear any grudge against the children of your people, But you shall love your neighbor as yourself: I am the Lord.

What does your heart tell you? Is it rational? No need to answer the question publically because what you believe about God is no one else's damn business.

What nonsense. What you believe about God impacts the way you relate to other people. The very fact that it impacts you - your belief about God - is the reason you post on this site. You don't even believe the words you propagate.

How can we all walk in the light together as one collective consciousness if we are "trying" to glorify God when he never asked for us to do it? He can glorify Himself / Herself just fine privately in the spirit orb of each person on earth without our efforts or money.

We don't have to be one collective consciousness. God has made individuals and he has made the many. Like the Trinity, We are both one and the many. You reduce God to nothingness. How sad.

However, By grace we our saved from physical death through faith; it is a gift of God; not of works, Lest anyone should boast. These words were targeted only to believers and not to unbelievers.

Yes, Ephesians was written to Christians. Hence I agree that it was its target. Yet it was talking to Christians about how they became Christians. That they were dead in their sins - unable to save themselves by free will or good works or money or race or religion - but that in God's mercy and grace he saved them by sending Jesus to die on a cross - to pay for the sins that the could not pay for themselves - and to give them his righteousness - so that they could not only be forgiven but enter into God's presence as his children. And Christians can do that - by faith. By trusting in Jesus' death for their atonement as the substitution - because otherwise they would be unable to satisfy God's wrath. But it is a free gift. And undeserved gift. If you fail to recognise Jesus as the Son of God - then you will fail to understand what he has done. Thankfully, The Holy Spirit leads us and teaches us and convicts us of our sin. Do you accept you are a sinner? Do you accept that you need to trust in Jesus? Do you accept that judgement day is coming? If not, Then either the Holy Spirit has not convicted you yet, Or you have rejected the truth. Again I say to you - it is not too late for you. Even now you can turn to Jesus in repentance and ask for forgiveness. I will continue to pray for you. You need to give up all of your own wisdom and start again - Jesus calls this being born again. Don't wait any longer. Come and experience the true joy of being in the Light of God.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,221
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2019 3:40:48 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
***(Tradesecret wrote); Either you think the Bible is true or not. If you believe it is true, Then this so called vision to Roy Sausek is not from God.

I have struggled for 20 years on the interpretation until I stood on the sea of glass where all elect belong so the assemblies would not be deceived. When and why was the word atonement created by man? I did not receive the true interpretation until I was in DDO to communicate the truth to occult Israel. God wants to take His True Heart to them.

***(Tradesecret wrote); If you think that the bible is true but refuse: to believe the truth that God closed the cannon - and has said so in the Bible - then why do you then go on to quote scriptures? It makes no sense.

The Bible is a dead book as Singularly of Light wrote. I am not adding to the Bible. God wants us to interpret the Bible correctly. That is why He asks Roy what His Logos Word of Reason says. God does not use the word "Bible" because it is a dead book created by man. That was God's will to contrast the God of Life with the god of death. We learn truth by contrasting good from evil, Life from death, Light from darkness, Etc.

The Luciferian leaders of Israel believed in the god of death of the dragon and beast system, Christ replaced the god of death with the God of Life. 11 Apostles and others were translated into gods and goddesses.

The visions, Words, And dreams from God are for occult Israel and a few Gentiles like me on the translation path. Mortals who are predestinated to be angels are dragged into the fishing net of truth. Yahweh separates the gods and goddess from the angles in the third heaven at the end of the age of evil by the resurrection. Only gods and goddesses and selected mortals resurrected into the glory of the sun will live on earth. With the correct paradigms in place, We can finally understand the parables of Yahushua the Messiah.

The idea that the elements of earth are going to melt gives the false impression the planet dies from the forgery of 2 Peter. No. The earth is translated just like we are. It does not die. The gods and goddesses and the angels resurrected into the glory of the sun live on earth. Those mortals resurrected in the glory of the moon or stars live on other planted to make them the happiest in eternity doing activities vs collecting knowledge of good and evil within families. They are single, Have sex, But are sterile.

+++(Tradesecret wrote); This is your story. It is your opinion. It is not the message of God or of the bible. It is a story from someone NOT in the Bible. A person with no biblical credibility and someone who is at odds with the Christian message.

God works with all religions and Christianity in spite of the unbelief in the God of Life. Religions teach us to believe in the god of death. Stick the idea of death into the child, And the child will die of old age. Plain and simple.

+++(Tradesecret wrote); What is a grudge? I would think it is resentment you hold onto until you can do something about it. God does not hold resentment.

Resentment for what? For something done in the past.

+++(Tradesecret wrote); But God is holy and will judge perfectly and justly.

Yes. He is just. By forgetting the past and starting with the present. It is unjust to punish someone for the past. Even the mortal law has statutes of limitation. Duh! Nothing can change the past.

Holy means separate and not sinless. Heavenly Father in the third heaven was once a mortal man that sinned. He overcame the dragon and mortal flesh to know good and evil. Yahweh Elohim the Most High God taught Heavenly Father just like He/She is teaching us through Roy.

+++(Tradesecret wrote); You seem to resist this idea. Your view of God is really quite small and weak and pathetic. My God will send your god into Hell.

'At least you understand the concept of power. Yahweh is the Most High God with all the power. Heavenly Father overcame sin and Yahweh killed His dragon as a mortal to glorify Himself as He is. Heavenly Father is glorified in the process because He is poor in spirit and lowly in heart. Therefore, He knows how to manage the power by faith.

Continued later. . .
Harikrish
Posts: 29,641
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2019 4:41:56 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
Tradesecret wrote:
So we have identified 3 Bible smugglers. Ethang, Tradesecret and MamaSecret. Christians can justify anything in the name of God.

At least get your facts right. I have never smuggled bibles - but I would if I got the opportunity. Absolutely! And I would be proud of it. The more people who have bibles the better. The fact that governments don't believe in freedom of thought and religion is because they don't have the bible or know that the bible is a dangerous book with dangerous and life changing ideas.

So why didn't the bible work for the Jews, Africans, Syrians or Lebanese or Europe. Countries with high Christian population?
As for justifying things in the name of God, Christians can only justify some things not everything. It is God who justifies - not us.

To list a few Christian justifications:

You obviously are ignorant of the various points - and as such demonstrate your lack of reading very widely and even less so - of understanding.

1. Religious/Crusade wars in the name of God.

It is true that some Christians have justified the religious / crusades in the name of God. Yet it is also true that the majority of Christians throughout history have condemned these particular wars. Not only that there is also credible history that many of the leaders in the Nations and the Roman Catholic Church were not in fact Christians - but rather people purporting to be so.

The Roman Catholic Church brought Christianity to the Gentiles. You are ignorant of Biblical history.
2. African slavery.

This is untrue. In fact you will never find any Christian who supported African or indeed any slavery around the world - which involved kidnapping persons. Yet you also fail to address the fact every culture in history advocated slavery - and it was only the advent of Christianity that led to the abolition of slavery.

In his 1975 work on slavery, John F. Maxwell wrote that the Church did not correct its teaching on the moral legitimacy of slavery until 1965, With the publication, From the Second Vatican Council, Of Gaudium et Spes (The Pastoral Constitution on the Church in the Modern World). [137] Judge John T. Noonan, Jr. Has argued that slavery is one of the areas in which the Church has changed its moral teaching to suit the times, And that this change did not take place until 1890 when, He asserted, The Church finally condemned the institution of slavery, Lagging behind laws which had already been enacted to outlaw the practice. [141] In a book edited by Charles Curran, Diana Hayes also concludes that there was a change in the church's teaching, Which she places in the 1880s. [142]
3. Genocide of Jews.

Some Christians have been guilty of wanting to kill Jews. Yet there are many more who are pro-Sematic. Have a look at the dispensation movement which is almost idolises the Jews. It was the advent of Christianity which led to a movement away from nationalism and racism.

The Romans crucified Jesus, Destroyed the temple and Jerusalem and scattered the Jews. They replaced Judaism with The Roman Catholic Church and brought salvation to the Gentiles by destroying the Jewsish people and their religion.

4. Human sacrifice of Jesus a Jew for the sins of the Gentiles.

It is well established that Jews and Christians were probably the only cultures which did not practice human sacrifice. Jesus' death on the cross - sacrificial in nature is completely difference in substance to ordinary human sacrifices. And what you also fail to comment on is that Jesus rose from the dead.

Jesus was not sacrificed, Jesus was crucified. The people shouted Crucify him! Crucify him! And the Romans under Pilate crucified Jesus.

5. Hitler too as a devout Christian believed dead Jews could forgive sins. He exterminated 6 million Jews.

Hitler was not a Christian. He may well have trained as a choir boy - but this did not evolve into his life as an adult. He was anti-organised religion and was in fact part Jewish. His grandmother was a Jew and in fact he may well have been gay - writing and corresponding with his ex- room mate Maynard Keynes.

Jesus was not a Christian either. Jesus was a Jew. Jesus followed Judaism.

6. Plagiarizing for profit. Stole Judaism and the bible from the Jews and Jewish writers and turned bible selling and smuggling it into a money making business. Never paid any royalties or compensated the Jews for their intellectual property.

LOL!
It's not enough you profit from preaching from the Bible written by Jews. You even want to smuggle them illegally. Your criminal intent is now public.

7. Blur the lines between human slavery and slavery to sin so you can sell salvation to both. Any wonder why the Jews rejected Jesus and shouted Crucify him! Crucify him!

LOL! What line is blurred? Human slavery is evil. That is what you keep on saying. I say - God owns all people - even those who reject him. I think there is a interesting philosophical question as to the nature of property rights in humanity. But I don't think you have the brains to follow it. The Bible rejects kidnapping - so it rejects the type of slavery that people are unable to be freed from. Any one who has read history of slavery will know the difference. And not just repeat what they think they know.

Slavery is not about God owning people. If is about people owning slaves. You are very conflicted. You teach the law of God and also the law of man. You fail in the basic test. Thou shall have no other Gods before me.

8. You claim you have a MA. Div and BA. Theology. But the best you can be is follow the career of you mommy bible smuggler and Ethang5 bible delivery mule. Get real. Lol!

I don't have to claim these things - because I have them and don't care particularly what you think. I also have degrees in law and in economics. I work three days a week in a church as their pastor - over three hundred folks (real folks unlike your imaginary ones) who recognise my skills and gifts. I work two days a week as a solicitor - and spend many of my evenings serving on bank boards and Biblical counseling boards. I don't need to affirmation - and I find your comments amusing - because they are so daft, Unbelievable, And you really lack credibility.

You seem to have your hands in everyone's pockets. Church, Banks and litigants.

Still, Harikrish, Even for you it is not too late. Even now you can get off your high horse, And get down on your knees and repent of your sins - slavery to sin - turn to Jesus and ask for his forgiveness. Only he can release you from your slavery - and from your misery and from your eternal search for truth.

Africans are suffering from poverty, Disease, AIDS, Crime, Starvation and Institutional failures and people like you and Ethang want to smuggle bibles to them for profit.
Toilet paper in Africa is expensive and most cannot afford to buy them. Ethang delivers free bibles so it serves as a substitute for toilet paper in Africa. Is that what is inspiring you to smuggle bibles?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.
Surely Ethang5 knows the free bibles he is delivering is not for reading purpose. Any wonder it is free!
--
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,221
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2019 5:45:40 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
Ethang5. Harikrish claims the free Bible are used for toilet paper? Or is it one of his false narrative he tends to create?
Harikrish
Posts: 29,641
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2019 7:56:22 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Ethang5. Harikrish claims the free Bible are used for toilet paper? Or is it one of his false narrative he tends to create?

See pictures of Church and Mosque in Ghana Accra by Nima tours.

https://media-cdn. Tripadvisor. Com/media/photo-s/0d/d9/b3/f8/nima-church-mosque. Jpg

The church looks like a toilet and the Mosque looks like a house of worship.

Also check Ghana Bible Society website. They only deliver bibles for free and ask for donations to pay for those free bibles. According to Ethang 50% of Ghanaians are illiterate. The illiterate cannot read the bibles but they are free which makes them cheaper than toilet paper.
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,552
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2019 3:29:48 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
***(Tradesecret wrote); Either you think the Bible is true or not. If you believe it is true, Then this so called vision to Roy Sausek is not from God.

I have struggled for 20 years on the interpretation until I stood on the sea of glass where all elect belong so the assemblies would not be deceived. When and why was the word atonement created by man? I did not receive the true interpretation until I was in DDO to communicate the truth to occult Israel. God wants to take His True Heart to them.

Atone - You struggled because you did not have the Spirit of God. And to be perfectly honest, You continue to struggle because you do not have the Spirit of God. The so called glass of sea you talk about is not of God. It is something you have made up - I call it the doctrine of Demons.

***(Tradesecret wrote); If you think that the bible is true but refuse: to believe the truth that God closed the cannon - and has said so in the Bible - then why do you then go on to quote scriptures? It makes no sense.

The Bible is a dead book as Singularly of Light wrote. I am not adding to the Bible. God wants us to interpret the Bible correctly. That is why He asks Roy what His Logos Word of Reason says. God does not use the word "Bible" because it is a dead book created by man. That was God's will to contrast the God of Life with the god of death. We learn truth by contrasting good from evil, Life from death, Light from darkness, Etc.

If it is a dead book - stop quoting from it or referring to it. You have added much to the Bible and therefore will have the curses of God added to you. Roy is obviously a false prophet. Your god does not use the bible - even as you don't. But the real God - the God Almighty who created the heavens and the earth - has spoken in these last days through his Son, And which is now expressed through his word, The Bible.

The Luciferian leaders of Israel believed in the god of death of the dragon and beast system, Christ replaced the god of death with the God of Life. 11 Apostles and others were translated into gods and goddesses.

The Apostles were not translated in gods. They have been raised into Heaven where they await the return of the Risen Lord to this earth.

The visions, Words, And dreams from God are for occult Israel and a few Gentiles like me on the translation path. Mortals who are predestinated to be angels are dragged into the fishing net of truth. Yahweh separates the gods and goddess from the angles in the third heaven at the end of the age of evil by the resurrection. Only gods and goddesses and selected mortals resurrected into the glory of the sun will live on earth. With the correct paradigms in place, We can finally understand the parables of Yahushua the Messiah.

You speak words which have no power and no authority.

The idea that the elements of earth are going to melt gives the false impression the planet dies from the forgery of 2 Peter. No. The earth is translated just like we are. It does not die. The gods and goddesses and the angels resurrected into the glory of the sun live on earth. Those mortals resurrected in the glory of the moon or stars live on other planted to make them the happiest in eternity doing activities vs collecting knowledge of good and evil within families. They are single, Have sex, But are sterile.

I agree about the earth not melting. It is not a false image. It just is not meant to be taken literally. It is the old earth and the old heavens melting away to reveal the new earth and the new heaven. This will happen in the new resurrection - but only for believers. We do not become angels. Nor do we become gods or goddess. You speak without authority and without power. Your words will fade away - like you.
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,552
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2019 3:44:08 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
+++(Tradesecret wrote); This is your story. It is your opinion. It is not the message of God or of the bible. It is a story from someone NOT in the Bible. A person with no biblical credibility and someone who is at odds with the Christian message.

God works with all religions and Christianity in spite of the unbelief in the God of Life. Religions teach us to believe in the god of death. Stick the idea of death into the child, And the child will die of old age. Plain and simple.

No that is simply your religion position. You are a polytheist. I am not. There are not many roads to God. That is nonsense. Christianity talks about life - and teaches that life comes through Jesus. Christianity is about God coming to earth - not like your religions which teach the opposite. You want to become God - yet the Christian God became a man. Satan wanted to become God and God rewarded him with a special place in Hell. You ignore this at your own peril.

+++(Tradesecret wrote); What is a grudge? I would think it is resentment you hold onto until you can do something about it. God does not hold resentment.

Resentment for what? For something done in the past.


+++(Tradesecret wrote); But God is holy and will judge perfectly and justly.

Yes. He is just. By forgetting the past and starting with the present. It is unjust to punish someone for the past. Even the mortal law has statutes of limitation. Duh! Nothing can change the past.


Says you? On what basis? Every court in our land judges people for what they have done in the past. It would be unjust to punish someone for something they have not yet committed. As for changing the past - who does that? Although I have no issue with the idea that God could if he so chose to do so. I suspect you are talking about Adam's sin. You have already demonstrated your ignorance about covenant - so it hardly seems worth attempting to do again. Adam was the covenant head of humanity - he represented humanity. When he lost we lost. If he had won we would have won. Think about the story of David and Goliath. Think of two soldiers who were the best men for the job - who were selected by humanity because they were the best - the winner takes all - the loser loses all. Well Adam was our head - he was our best man - he was our hero - except he lost. This is very much part of our culture and history.

Jesus on the other hand also becomes the hero for all who trust in him. He might not have looked like he would win. Not tall and handsome, Not strong and beautiful, - yet he in his character with the spirit of God succeeded - and gives life to all who follow him.

Holy means separate and not sinless. Heavenly Father in the third heaven was once a mortal man that sinned. He overcame the dragon and mortal flesh to know good and evil. Yahweh Elohim the Most High God taught Heavenly Father just like He/She is teaching us through Roy.

While I accept that holy does mean separate it also carries the connotation of without sin. Hence why Christians are called holy and saints. Not that they have not sinned - but because Christ has paid for their sins and taken them on himself - making us white as snow. The world without Christ can be separate - but they cannot be without sin - hence they cannot be holy.

+++(Tradesecret wrote); You seem to resist this idea. Your view of God is really quite small and weak and pathetic. My God will send your god into Hell.

'At least you understand the concept of power. Yahweh is the Most High God with all the power. Heavenly Father overcame sin and Yahweh killed His dragon as a mortal to glorify Himself as He is. Heavenly Father is glorified in the process because He is poor in spirit and lowly in heart. Therefore, He knows how to manage the power by faith.

Your God is not the heavenly father in the bible. Your god is the father of lies and inaccuracies and deceit. Please consider the truth before you continue your barrage of subjective lies.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,221
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2019 4:13:08 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
Tradesecret, Each of your responses prove why God is taking his heart to occult Israel, ETs, And atheists to reject the hell doctrines to build his ships of Revelation I and Revelation II. More later about what Yahweh's Word says to know before we die. . . .

Harikrish, Your evidence is lukewarm warm opinions of the Rabbis about Ham who believed in Lucifer to create narratives of speculative opinion ideas of rape, Castration. And incest for of Jews, Christians, And Muslims. They are lukewarm to vomit Yahweh out of his mouth like all the theologians. The sea of glass presents truth not opinions of vomit.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,641
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2019 2:16:02 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Tradesecret, Each of your responses prove why God is taking his heart to occult Israel, ETs, And atheists to reject the hell doctrines to build his ships of Revelation I and Revelation II. More later about what Yahweh's Word says to know before we die. . . .

Harikrish, Your evidence is lukewarm warm opinions of the Rabbis about Ham who believed in Lucifer to create narratives of speculative opinion ideas of rape, Castration. And incest for of Jews, Christians, And Muslims. They are lukewarm to vomit Yahweh out of his mouth like all the theologians. The sea of glass presents truth not opinions of vomit.

The curse of Ham is not lukewarm opinions. It happened soon after the great flood that destroyed all life and the only survivors now faced a new curse.
God had just made a covenant with Noah. Noah takes to drinking and opens himself to sexual depravity. It results in the greatest curse since the flood accompanied by plenty of vomit.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,221
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2019 3:22:04 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
There is no evidence to support their opinions of Ham. Opinions create a lukewarm mind. Your real beliefs are not lukewarm. The word "opinion" is not in the Bible for a reason. .
Harikrish
Posts: 29,641
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2019 3:32:17 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
There is no evidence to support their opinions of Ham. Opinions create a lukewarm mind. Your real beliefs are not lukewarm. The word "opinion" is not in the Bible for a reason. .

Learn to read.

The curse of Ham is not lukewarm opinions. It happened soon after the great flood that destroyed all life and the only survivors now faced a new curse.
God had just made a covenant with Noah. Noah takes to drinking and opens himself to sexual depravity. It results in the greatest curse since the flood accompanied by plenty of vomit.

It happened so it is a fact and not an opinion.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.