Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2019 6:20:58 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I'm researching the curse of ham.

Is the curse of ham biblical?

Yes. The bible supports it.

But you said the bible was a book of fibs.

Ethan is African!

Er. . . OK. And you said the bible was full of contradictions.

Blacks have black skin!

Um. . . So how trustworthy is your research if you call your research source a "book of fibs"?

It isn't fibbing about that part.

And you know this how?

My "research" confirms it.

The "research" you say is based on fibs?

Ethan lives in Ghana!

Lol. OK, Let us know when you publish your "research".
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2019 9:29:59 AM
My research has shown that Africans were slaves.

Africa isn't one country.

Ethan is black!

Indians were slaves too, And for longer.

Curse of ham!

What is the purpose of your. . . . Ahem. . . . . Research?

To show that Africans were slaves.

Everybody already knew that.

Well, Did you know that Africans are black?

Yeah. We knew.

Errr. . . Ethan is a slave!

That from your "research" too?

My research will shock the world.

Yeah. No one knows about slavery. And some Africans having black skin will surprise most people.

You are complimenting me!

Lol

Should it be this easy?
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2019 9:31:33 AM

Africa isn't one country.

Ethan is black!

Curse of ham!

Yeah. We knew.

Yeah. No one knows about slavery. And some Africans having black skin will surprise most people.

Lol

Should it be this easy?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2019 5:43:01 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Ethan is black!
The absurdity of Ethang5's attacks on Harikrish and Indians.
1. Ethang5 mocks India's military when his country Ghana is ranked
108 out of 137 countries and India is ranked 4th in the world. Ghana has zero combat aircrafts. India has 2, 185. Facts are stubborn.
2. Ethang5 mocks Hinduism when it was Christianity that played a role in African slavery. Ethang5 confessed he is an African living in Ghana Africa a shithole country. Is Ethang5 jealous and envious of high achieving Indians and their success?
3. Ethang5 still cannot name a single African achievement yet he attacks Harikrish for being a proud Indian living in Canada and working in America in the IT field. Harikrish as created a whole thread on the 'Great achievements by India series'. The contrast is as clear as black and white pardon the pun.
4. Ethang5 confessed he has been working as a black negroid slave in Ghana Africa for over 15 years running bibles to countries that outlaw the possession of bibles. Everyone knows bibles are available free online except Ethang5. He made a career as a low IQ free bible delivery mule. Yet he attacks high achievers like Harikrish. Nothing good ever came out of Africa. Ethang5 is a self loathing black low IQ negroid.
5. Ethang5 is an African yet he attacks Harikrish for his skin colour. Everyone can see Harikrish is not a black negroid from his name and profile. Whereas Ethang5 confessed he is a black negroid African living in Ghana Africa where slavery is still practiced.
6. Ethang5 attacks Hindus for treating cows as sacred and protecting them. But Africans are famous for licking cows backsides supposedly to induce more milk production. As slaves they were given more milk for licking their white Christian masters backside and that remains etched in their psyche and African culture. See videos of Africans abusing cows.
7. Ethang5 confessed he is an African slave by choice which confirms the curse of Ham in the Bible justified Christians 400 years of African slavery.
8. Ethang5 calls Harikrish a racist even though the curse of Ham did not affect Indians. Harikrish was objective in his research providing evidence for the biblical curse of Ham, Christianity's role in African slavery, A study in African phenotypes and the cause of the lack of great African achievements. These are objective scholarly research appropriate for a religion forum that Blacks and Christians participate in.
9. 80% of Africans are Christians and according to Trump all Africans are shitholes. Ethang5 is both African and a Christian and a black negroid slave. He validates the biblical curse of Ham and Harikrish's research.
10. Africans have the highest rape, AIDS, Crime, Abortions, Poverty, Starvation, Sexual perversions and beastility. The factors contributing to a Black epidemic is the abolition of African slavery combined with the bad Karma of Africans added to the biblical curse of Ham.

Africans like Ethang love to lick cows backsides.
https://youtu. Be/n8PYozPB-8I

Africans defecating outdoors.
https://youtu. Be/Lqg8I4w0ItM

Trump calls all African countries shitholes.
https://youtu. Be/HcMFmoTCdcU
https://youtu. Be/e-Odk4n_KeY

Evidence for the curse of Ham.

Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks and Non-Blacks

Blacks have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

Blacks have the lowest IQ in the world (ignoring the equally disgusting and black-skinned Australian aborigines for convenience"s sake). The Bushmen clock in at around 50 IQ, The average Bantu achieves the mentally retarded level of 70 IQ, And the highly cultivated, Well fed, Well cared for, Partially White African-Americans reach 85 IQ. IQ has an enormous impact on lifestyle, Achievement, And behavior. IQ correlates to poverty, Crime, Mortality, And broken homes on one side " and education, Wealth, Human accomplishment, Long life and stable homes on the other. According to IQ and the Wealth of Nations, A country must have a minimum average IQ of 90 to run a technological civilization. It is not a far cry to say it is IQ that makes humans better than the animals, And it is IQ that makes some humans better than other humans.

The curse of Ham was clearly pointing to African slavery.
Genesis 9:25 The lowest of slaves will he be to his brothers. "

From African slaves to African shitholes.

https://i. Ytimg. Com/vi/RfIcDEI1jWU/hqdefault. Jpg
http://www. Brh. Org. Uk/site/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/slavedealer. Jpg
http://4. Bp. Blogspot. Com/-nWfci5zYfTo/T5dLf3aoxVI/AAAAAAAAK7w/S96vcRUimYs/s640/slave+punishment2. Jpg
http://africanah. Org/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/FabriceMarrons2014c. Jpg
http://www. Anotherafrica. Net/wp/wp-content/gallery/fabrice-monteiro-marron/aa_fabricemonteiromarron_03. Jpg

Ethang5: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "

Ethang5 wrote: I am a proud slave of His Royal Highness, King Jesus Christ.
Ethang is a proud slave.

2 Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.

3 Ethang said: Say it again, I want to lift His name so high, The world is blinded by His shine.
Ethang wants Jesus to shine his light on the black negroid slaves like him.

4 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.
And Ethang runs Bibles as a full time slave for free.

5 Ethang5 said: Of course. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries.
Wow, Ethang worked for free as a full time slave.
This is why there is no Indian slavery. Indians would never work for free. That would be slavery! Or more accurately African slavery.

6 Ethang said: An indian dalit would know. The vile caste system never let's you out.
After you said: No sir. Hinduism has a sick caste system. India has outlawed it.
So the caste system has been outlawed in India. Sounds like another Indian success.

7 Ethang5 said: Right. I didn't sleep, I didn't shop, I didn't fly, Because I didn't mention those things. Can the class say idiot? I thought it could.
Slaves don't have any rights. Full time slaves like Ethang have even less rights.

8 Ethang said: Except shithole indians themselves. That's why India couldn't export them.
Which is why there were no Indian slavery. But Africans were exported to many parts of the world as slaves. Ethang should read African slavery under Arabs, America and Christian countries.

9 Ethang said: They didn't learn much in 14 centuries of slavery did they? Low IQ morons.
Ethang lives in Ghana Africa which was the centre of the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade.
Ghana Africa exported 20 million African slaves throughout the world. Ironic comment from Ethang.

10 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Not only is slavery still practiced in Africa. You can buy a African slave for $400 in Libya. And Ethang confessed he is a full time slave. See point 1 and 2.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2019 5:56:53 PM
Ethang5 attacks Hindus for treating cows as sacred and protecting them.

Ethang5 attacks Hindus for treating humans as trash and killing them. Over cows.

We should protect cows.

You should not kill people over cows.

Cows are sacred.

Humans are more sacred.

Your primitive cro-magnon religion will kill human beings over cows, And you have to defend that barbarity.

Your religion stinks. Eww.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2019 6:35:27 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Ethang5 attacks Hindus for treating humans as trash and killing them. Over cows.

We should protect cows.

Cows are sacred.

Humans are more sacred.

But Africans are the biblical curse of Ham.

108 out of 137 countries and India is ranked 4th in the world. Ghana has zero combat aircrafts. India has 2, 185. Facts are stubborn.
2. Ethang5 mocks Hinduism when it was Christianity that played a role in African slavery. Ethang5 confessed he is an African living in Ghana Africa a shithole country. Is Ethang5 jealous and envious of high achieving Indians and their success?
3. Ethang5 still cannot name a single African achievement yet he attacks Harikrish for being a proud Indian living in Canada and working in America in the IT field. Harikrish as created a whole thread on the 'Great achievements by India series'. The contrast is as clear as black and white pardon the pun.
4. Ethang5 confessed he has been working as a black negroid slave in Ghana Africa for over 15 years running bibles to countries that outlaw the possession of bibles. Everyone knows bibles are available free online except Ethang5. He made a career as a low IQ free bible delivery mule. Yet he attacks high achievers like Harikrish. Nothing good ever came out of Africa. Ethang5 is a self loathing black low IQ negroid.
5. Ethang5 is an African yet he attacks Harikrish for his skin colour. Everyone can see Harikrish is not a black negroid from his name and profile. Whereas Ethang5 confessed he is a black negroid African living in Ghana Africa where slavery is still practiced.
6. Ethang5 attacks Hindus for treating cows as sacred and protecting them. But Africans are famous for licking cows backsides supposedly to induce more milk production. As slaves they were given more milk for licking their white Christian masters backside and that remains etched in their psyche and African culture. See videos of Africans abusing cows.
7. Ethang5 confessed he is an African slave by choice which confirms the curse of Ham in the Bible justified Christians 400 years of African slavery.
8. Ethang5 calls Harikrish a racist even though the curse of Ham did not affect Indians. Harikrish was objective in his research providing evidence for the biblical curse of Ham, Christianity's role in African slavery, A study in African phenotypes and the cause of the lack of great African achievements. These are objective scholarly research appropriate for a religion forum that Blacks and Christians participate in.
9. 80% of Africans are Christians and according to Trump all Africans are shitholes. Ethang5 is both African and a Christian and a black negroid slave. He validates the biblical curse of Ham and Harikrish's research.
10. Africans have the highest rape, AIDS, Crime, Abortions, Poverty, Starvation, Sexual perversions and beastility. The factors contributing to a Black epidemic is the abolition of African slavery combined with the bad Karma of Africans added to the biblical curse of Ham.

https://youtu. Be/n8PYozPB-8I

https://youtu. Be/Lqg8I4w0ItM

https://youtu. Be/HcMFmoTCdcU
https://youtu. Be/e-Odk4n_KeY

Blacks have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

Blacks have the lowest IQ in the world (ignoring the equally disgusting and black-skinned Australian aborigines for convenience"s sake). The Bushmen clock in at around 50 IQ, The average Bantu achieves the mentally retarded level of 70 IQ, And the highly cultivated, Well fed, Well cared for, Partially White African-Americans reach 85 IQ. IQ has an enormous impact on lifestyle, Achievement, And behavior. IQ correlates to poverty, Crime, Mortality, And broken homes on one side " and education, Wealth, Human accomplishment, Long life and stable homes on the other. According to IQ and the Wealth of Nations, A country must have a minimum average IQ of 90 to run a technological civilization. It is not a far cry to say it is IQ that makes humans better than the animals, And it is IQ that makes some humans better than other humans.

http://4. Bp. Blogspot. Com/-nWfci5zYfTo/T5dLf3aoxVI/AAAAAAAAK7w/S96vcRUimYs/s640/slave+punishment2. Jpg
http://www. Anotherafrica. Net/wp/wp-content/gallery/fabrice-monteiro-marron/aa_fabricemonteiromarron_03. Jpg

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "

Ethang is a proud slave.

2 Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.

3 Ethang said: Say it again, I want to lift His name so high, The world is blinded by His shine.

4 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.

5 Ethang5 said: Of course. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries.
This is why there is no Indian slavery. Indians would never work for free. That would be slavery! Or more accurately African slavery.

6 Ethang said: An indian dalit would know. The vile caste system never let's you out.
After you said: No sir. Hinduism has a sick caste system. India has outlawed it.
So the caste system has been outlawed in India. Sounds like another Indian success.

7 Ethang5 said: Right. I didn't sleep, I didn't shop, I didn't fly, Because I didn't mention those things. Can the class say idiot? I thought it could.
Slaves don't have any rights. Full time slaves like Ethang have even less rights.

8 Ethang said: Except shithole indians themselves. That's why India couldn't export them.
Which is why there were no Indian slavery. But Africans were exported to many parts of the world as slaves. Ethang should read African slavery under Arabs, America and Christian countries.

9 Ethang said: They didn't learn much in 14 centuries of slavery did they? Low IQ morons.
Ethang lives in Ghana Africa which was the centre of the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade.
Ghana Africa exported 20 million African slaves throughout the world. Ironic comment from Ethang.

Not only is slavery still practiced in Africa. You can buy a African slave for $400 in Libya. And Ethang confessed he is a full time slave. See point 1 and 2.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2019 6:53:36 PM

We should protect cows.

Cows are sacred.

Humans are more sacred.

You still should not kill people over cows idiot.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2019 6:53:43 PM

We should protect cows.

Cows are sacred.

Humans are more sacred.

You still should not kill people over cows idiot.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2019 8:39:45 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Africans trade girls for cows in Africa.

Humans are more sacred.

Blacks are killed by cops in America for simply being Black. Christians justified African slavery because of their black skin and negroid appearance. Black Lives Matter is a Black movement where Blacks are seeking acceptance into the human race.
Hindus protect their cows much more than society protects Blacks. But that was what the Biblical curse of Ham intended.

108 out of 137 countries and India is ranked 4th in the world. Ghana has zero combat aircrafts. India has 2,185. Facts are stubborn.
8. Ethang5 calls Harikrish a racist even though the curse of Ham did not affect Indians. Harikrish was objective in his research providing evidence for the biblical curse of Ham, Christianity's role in African slavery, a study in African phenotypes and the cause of the lack of great African achievements. These are objective scholarly research appropriate for a religion forum that Blacks and Christians participate in.
10. Africans have the highest rape, AIDS, crime, abortions, poverty, starvation, sexual perversions and beastility. The factors contributing to a Black epidemic is the abolition of African slavery combined with the bad Karma of Africans added to the biblical curse of Ham.

https://youtu.Be...

https://i.Ytimg.Com...
http://www.Brh.Org.Uk...
http://4.Bp.Blogspot.Com...
http://africanah.Org...
http://www.Anotherafrica.Net...

Ethang is a proud slave.

Not only is slavery still practiced in Africa. You can buy a African slave for $400 in Libya.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2019 9:36:06 AM

Ethan attacked hindus for treating people as trash and killing them. You should not kill people over cows.

Africans trade girls for cows in Africa.

Then you are as wrong and immoral as they are. They do that because they are hungry. Hindus kill people over cows because they worship demons.

Humans are more sacred.

Does not excuse you killing Indian people over cows moron.

If you love Indians, How come I'm the one arguing for their lives, And you are the one wanting to kill them over cows?

Every person killed by your ignorant cow vigilantes is an Indian.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2019 1:15:40 PM
ethang5 wrote:
If you love Indians, How come I'm the one arguing for their lives, And you are the one wanting to kill them over cows?

The reason you love Indians is because you are a black self loathing negroid who is not proud to be an African.

Your father was a black negroid atheist. And you wish you were a grammar school teacher. Lol!
But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free.
Karmic Justice combined with the curse of Ham and Slavery by Arabs produced Black shitholes.
Wow! Africans are cursed in 4 religions. Judaism, Islam, Christianity and Hinduism.

108 out of 137 countries and India is ranked 4th in the world. Ghana has zero combat aircrafts. India has 2,185. Facts are stubborn.
3. Ethang5 still cannot name a single African achievement yet he attacks Harikrish for being a proud Indian living in Canada and working in America in the IT field. Harikrish has created a whole thread on the 'Great achievements by India series'. The contrast is as clear as black and white pardon the pun.
7. Ethang5 confessed he is an African slave by choice which confirms the curse of Ham in the Bible justified by Christians 400 years of African slavery.
8. Ethang5 calls Harikrish a racist even though the curse of Ham did not affect Indians. Harikrish was objective in his research providing evidence for the biblical curse of Ham, Christianity's role in African slavery, a study in African phenotypes and the cause of the lack of great African achievements. These are objective scholarly research appropriate for a religion forum that Blacks and Christians participate in.
10. Africans have the highest rape, AIDS, crime, abortions, poverty, starvation, sexual perversions and beastility. The factors contributing to a Black epidemic is the abolition of African slavery combined with the bad Karma of Africans added to the biblical curse of Ham.

Ethang is a proud slave.

Not only is slavery still practiced in Africa. You can buy a African slave for $400 in Libya. And
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2019 4:43:08 PM

The reason you love Indians is because you are a black self loathing negroid who is not proud to be an African.

And the reason you want to kill Indians over cows is because you are a black self loathing negroid Indian who is not proud to be an Indian.

Gandhi and your PM back me up on this.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2019 6:45:13 PM
ethang5 wrote:

You are not arguing for their lives. You just want to lick their backsides along with their cows backside.

And the reason you want to kill Indians over cows is because you are a black self loathing negroid Indian who is not proud to be an Indian.

Gandhi called Africans like you Kaffirs.

Your father was a black negroid atheist. And you wish you were a grammar school teacher. Lol!
But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free.
Karmic Justice combined with the curse of Ham and Slavery by Arabs produced Black shitholes.
Wow! Africans are cursed in 4 religions. Judaism, Islam, Christianity and Hinduism.
Ghana did not exist 400 years ago moron. India has 18 million slaves today. And 20 million is plural, Moron scholar.

3. Ethang5 still cannot name a single African achievement yet he attacks Harikrish for being a proud Indian living in Canada and working in America in the IT field. Harikrish has created a whole thread on the 'Great achievements by India series'. The contrast is as clear as black and white pardon the pun.
7. Ethang5 confessed he is an African slave by choice which confirms the curse of Ham in the Bible justified by Christians 400 years of African slavery.

Ethang is a proud slave.

Which is why there were no Indian slavery. But Africans were exported to many parts of the world as slaves. Ethang should read African slavery under Arabs, America and Christian c
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2019 9:35:00 PM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

You are not arguing for their lives. You just want to lick their backsides along with their cows backside.

You are still the one wanting to kill them over cows. Your self hate shows.

He still called Indians like you cowards and shitholes. So does your PM.

Your father was a black negroid atheist.

You still kill people over cows. You and your religion are sick. Moron society valuing cows over people.

I've beaten you into repetition. You are empty. Unable to face the sickness in your religion. Demon worshipper. Cow vigilante idiot.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2019 11:48:29 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

You still kill people over cows. You and your religion are sick. Moron society valuing cows over people.

I've beaten you into repetition. You are empty. Unable to face the sickness in your religion. Demon worshipper. Cow vigilante idiot.

I have beaten you into confessing you are a self loathing low IQ negroid.

Stop being a hater Ethang. Take some advice to deal with your jealousy and low self esteem.

You have to stop looking in the mirror because everytime you see your black negroid face you hate yourself and you also see why others hate that face too. Covering your black ugly face with a mask like you did in your profile just adds suspense to what your ugly black negroid face looks like that is attached to the rest of your black Karma covered body.

When white Christians first saw the black negroid face they recognized the curse of Ham and turned negroids into slaves.

The role of Christianity in African slavery is rather unique. Most religions allowed slavery based on economic and monetary reasons. But slaves were never targeted because of their skin colour alone. The continued discrimination of Africans are purely on skin colour.

Trump turned the focus from the black negroid face to black shitholes. That upset the African leaders because there is nothing uglier than a black negroid face licking a black shithole. It took me an hour of meditation to remove that imagery from my mind. Yikes!

Try listing some African achievements in the field of science, Medicine, Technology etc. To reduce the stigma of bad Karma. Attacking Hindus will not serve any purpose when your cursed existence is biblical, Your low IQ is in your genes so is your negroid appearance and black colour.

You said you are not a proud African. Your posts tell us why.
African is a person from Africa especially a black person. You live in Ghana Africa which also establishes your geographical location is Africa. And you confessed you are not a proud African. So you are African and live in Ghana Aftica. But you are not a proud African. Most Africans are not proud to be African. Africans were happiest when they were slaves.
Your father was a black negroid atheist. But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2019 5:27:28 AM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

If that were true, You wouldn't be spamming the same think to every thread. You are spamming because you've been beaten. You got nothing. You are empty.

Anon shredded your stupid curse of ham stupidity. Ham had no curse on him.

Stop being a hater Ethang. Take some advice to deal with your jealousy and low self esteem.

You "research" is still stupidity. You killed it by saying the book it is based on is nothing but lies and contradictions. Then Anon killed it by showing you didn't know what you were talking about. Finally, Your illiteracy killed it.

Your insane 8th grade "research" belongs in a Punjabi grade school. Where your English stopped.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2019 3:09:20 PM
ethang5 wrote:

If that were true, You wouldn't be spamming the same think to every thread. You are spamming because you've been beaten. You got nothing. You are empty.

Read you bible instead of only running it.
Every Christian knows the curse of Ham. Every black negroid was the consequence of Ham's curse.

You have to stop looking in the mirror because everytime you see your black negroid face you hate yourself and you also see why others hate that face too. Covering your black ugly face with a mask like you did in your profile just adds suspense to what your ugly black negroid face looks like that is attached to the rest of your black Karma covered body.

When white Christians first saw the black negroid face they recognized the curse of Ham and turned negroids into slaves.

The role of Christianity in African slavery is rather unique. Most religions allowed slavery based on economic and monetary reasons. But slaves were never targeted because of their skin colour alone. The continued discrimination of Africans are purely on skin colour.

Trump turned the focus from the black negroid face to black shitholes. That upset the African leaders because there is nothing uglier than a black negroid face licking a black shithole. It took me an hour of meditation to remove that imagery from my mind. Yikes!

Try listing some African achievements in the field of science, Medicine, Technology etc. To reduce the stigma of bad Karma. Attacking Hindus will not serve any purpose when your cursed existence is biblical, Your low IQ is in your genes so is your negroid appearance and black colour.

You said you are not a proud African. Your posts tell us why.
African is a person from Africa especially a black person. You live in Ghana Africa which also establishes your geographical location is Africa. And you confessed you are not a proud African. So you are African and live in Ghana Aftica. But you are not a proud African. Most Africans are not proud to be African. Africans were happiest when they were slaves.

Your father was a black negroid atheist. But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free.

The psychological development of black negroids like Ethang5 are linked to the biblical curse of Ham. They remain cursed and it is reflected in their social rejection, Physical appearance and life decisions.

Ethang is a black negroid slave by his own confession.

Ethang is the perfect example of Africans following a slave religion.

1 Ethang5 wrote: I am a proud slave of His Royal Highness, King Jesus Christ.
Ethang is a proud slave.

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2019 7:40:32 PM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

I do. That's how I know you're a moron who thinks Ham was cursed.

Every Christian knows the curse of Ham.

None on DDO know it moron. Even the bible doesn't have it.

Every black negroid was the consequence of Ham's curse.

Except Ham wasn't cursed. Lol Reading comprehension problem. I wonder if you even knew before Anon burnt you with it.

That's the problem with 8th grade "research", It misses a lot.

What a moron.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2019 9:36:51 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Except Ham wasn't cursed. Lol Reading comprehension problem. I wonder if you even knew before Anon burnt you with it.

What a moron.

According to the Bible Ham was cursed and his two brothers Shem and Japheth blessed by Noah. Ham was told his children would be slaves to his two brothers Shem And Japheth. The curse of Ham condemned the black Africans to slavery.

Genesis 9:26"He also said,
"Praise be to the Lord, The God of Shem """May Canaan be the slave of Shem.
27"
May God extend Japheth"s[b] territory;may Japheth live in the tents of Shem, "and may Canaan be the slave of Japheth. "

To be told by your father that your children will be slaves to your siblings/brothers for generations to come for what you did is the curse of Ham. Ham was the cause. Canaan was the consequence.

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader

You are the only black nego shithole left on DDO. Lol! All the negro lovers have left too!
I wonder why?

Read compliments in recognition of Harikrish's scholarship.

RuvDraba wrote:
In a recent shock announcement in the Nominations thread our beloved colleague, The sensitive, Compassionate and humble Harikrish revealed:

Harikrish wrote:
Even if I was nominated I would have to decline because I don't fit in any of the categories listed. What is missing is 6. Most spiritual member.
As a Vedantist raised in the Vedantic tradition and trained in the reading of esoteric scriptures, Christian Theology and Islamic fundamentalism. My spiritual aura alone would blind my detractors.

Since spirituality is a concern to many members in the Religion thread, I would like to cordially invite our Most Spiritual Member to explain it to us. In particular:

RuvDraba compliments Harikrish: I don't know, Hari. For me, The most interesting aspect of your posts isn't your theology, But the mind that writes the posts. I confess that when I read your posts, I spend more time thinking about you than I do your arguments.

RuvDraba compliments Harikrish: Hari, I want to confirm I'd read your post and acknowledge that it was on-topic and one of the most constructive and thoughtful posts I've read from you in Religion. I thank you for that contribution.

RuvDraba compliments Harikrish: Hari, That's two posts you've made that not only don't offend me, They're interesting and thoughtful. My thanks for them both. :)

RuvDraba compliments Harikrish: Hari, Thank you again for this post. It's thoughtful and well-researched, And I've been looking forward to responding to it.

Anon compliments Harikrish: The approach of Harikrish and Willows has worked well for me. I am glad Hari got rid of all the milk toast and lukewarm Christians who love to agree with each other rather than know the truth. Praise Yahweh for working through Hari.

Praise Yahweh for working through Hari. Hallelujah!
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2019 12:44:09 AM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

What a moron.

According to the Bible. . . .

The one full of lies and contradictions? That bible? Lol

. . . . Ham was cursed and his two brothers Shem and Japheth blessed by Noah.

For a bible scholar, It is strange you never cite this verse. I wonder why?

Ham was told his children would be slaves to his two brothers Shem And Japheth.

Where? Are you using a JW bible again?

The curse of Ham condemned the black Africans to slavery.

Something must have condemn you to stupidity. Cause your "research" is stupid even for the 8th grade.

"Praise be to the Lord, The God of Shem "May Canaan be the slave of Shem.
27" May God extend Japheth"s[b] territory;may Japheth live in the tents of Shem, "and may Canaan be the slave of Japheth. "

No curse to Ham there. Why are you citing unrelated verses?

To be told by your father that your children will be slaves to your siblings/brothers for generations to come for what you did is the curse of Ham.

I saw no curse to Ham. Are you confused. Stupid? A liar?

Ham was the cause. Canaan was the consequence.

The bible does not say that moron. Ham was not cursed. Maybe your vapid racism has given you dyslexia.

Lol. If you have to crown yourself, You aren't much of a king moron. And who do you lead when everyone thinks you're a disgusting jerk?

You are the only black nego shithole left on DDO. Lol!

I don't know what a "nego" is, But if you mean negro, There is you. You're still here. And you are a shithole.

All the negro lovers have left too!

Ah. I thought you said all the negros had left. Because you're still here. But you don't love negros, Even though you are one. So you're right. There aren't any negro lovers here, Though there is one Indian negro here.

I wonder why?

Because no one likes you. (Hari got rid of all the. . . . . . . Christians) But Ethan will be here for you OK? Don't worry that you have no friends.

RuvDraba wrote:

I suspect your self-hate is actually very high, And while you're trying to improve your standing in your own eyes, I think you find it helps you emotionally to shed that hate by projecting it onto others. I don't think it greatly matters to you whom you hate or why, So long as you hate someone other than yourself.

You're speaking from ignorance and ad-hockery, Picking information unrelated to topic, Specifically intended to wound, Because you like to hurt people. And I suspect you're doing it off-topic because you've run out of on-topic things to talk about, And exhausted ways to defend the things you have talked about.

Those don't sound like compliments loser. Ruv thinks you're a hateful loser.

Anon compliments Harikrish: The approach of Harikrish and Willows has worked well for me. I am glad Hari got rid of all the milk toast and lukewarm Christians who love to agree with each other rather than know the truth. Praise Yahweh for working through Hari.

You sure it wasn't Krishna working through you Hari? Or was he busy banging his sister again? You know the incestuous appetite of your demon god.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2019 4:15:23 PM
ethang5 wrote:

According to the Bible Ham was cursed and his two brothers Shem and Japheth blessed by Noah. Ham was told his children would be slaves to his two brothers Shem And Japheth. The curse of Ham condemned the black Africans to slavery.

According to the Bible.
Numbers 14:18
"The Lord is slow to anger, Abounding in love and forgiving sin and rebellion. Yet he does not leave the guilty unpunished; he punishes the children for the sin of the parents to the third and fourth generation. "

And here is how Ham was punished.
"Praise be to the Lord, The God of Shem """May Canaan be the slave of Shem.
27"
May God extend Japheth"s[b] territory;may Japheth live in the tents of Shem, "and may Canaan be the slave of Japheth. "

To be told by your father that your children will be slaves to your siblings/brothers for generations to come for what you did is the curse of Ham. Ham was the cause. Canaan was the consequence.

You are the only black nego shithole left on DDO. Lol! All the negro lovers have left too!
I wonder why?

RuvDraba wrote:
In a recent shock announcement in the Nominations thread our beloved colleague, The sensitive, Compassionate and humble Harikrish revealed:

Harikrish wrote:
Even if I was nominated I would have to decline because I don't fit in any of the categories listed. What is missing is 6. Most spiritual member.
As a Vedantist raised in the Vedantic tradition and trained in the reading of esoteric scriptures, Christian Theology and Islamic fundamentalism. My spiritual aura alone would blind my detractors.

Since spirituality is a concern to many members in the Religion thread, I would like to cordially invite our Most Spiritual Member to explain it to us. In particular:

RuvDraba compliments Harikrish: I don't know, Hari. For me, The most interesting aspect of your posts isn't your theology, But the mind that writes the posts. I confess that when I read your posts, I spend more time thinking about you than I do your arguments.

RuvDraba compliments Harikrish: Hari, I want to confirm I'd read your post and acknowledge that it was on-topic and one of the most constructive and thoughtful posts I've read from you in Religion. I thank you for that contribution.

RuvDraba compliments Harikrish: Hari, That's two posts you've made that not only don't offend me, They're interesting and thoughtful. My thanks for them both. :)

RuvDraba compliments Harikrish: Hari, Thank you again for this post. It's thoughtful and well-researched, And I've been looking forward to responding to it.

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2019 8:37:48 AM
Posted: 11 months ago

Wow really? You needed "research" to know that?

Ethan is black!

Curse of ham!

Yeah. We knew that too.

Lol

Should it be this easy?

Your father is an atheist!

OK. ? How did a mere man have the power to curse all future generations?

Phenotypes of blacks!

Lol. 8th grade research folks.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2019 3:43:58 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Ethan is black!

The Nigger Ethang has no scriptures to back his claim. Lol!

Curse of ham! Condemned Africans to slavery.

Yeah. We knew that too.

Errr. . . Ethan is a slave! Abd Black by his own confession.

That's from your confession.

Lol

Should it be this easy?

Phenotypes of blacks!

Nigger Ethang has been delivering Bibles for over 15 years. Yet he does not know Noah was White and Niggers black because of the curse of Ham.

The biblical story of Noah and the curse of Ham. How the curse of Ham condemned Africans to slavery.

Genesis 8:3"The water receded steadily from the earth. At the end of the hundred and fifty days the water had gone down, 4"and on the seventeenth day of the seventh month the ark came to rest on the mountains of Ararat. 5

Genesis 9:The sons of Noah who came out of the ark were Shem, Ham and Japheth. (Ham was the father of Canaan. ) 19"These were the three sons of Noah, And from them came the people who were scattered over the whole earth.

Genesis 9:24"When Noah awoke from his wine and found out what his youngest son had done to him, 25"he said, "Cursed be Canaan! "The lowest of slaves""will he be to his brothers. "
26"He also said, "Praise be to the Lord, The God of Shem! May Canaan be the slave of Shem.
27" May God extend Japheth"s[b] territory;may Japheth live in the tents of Shem, """and may Canaan be the slave of Japheth. "

Genesis 10 gives us the start of Nations.

Genesis 10:32 These are the clans of Noah"s sons, According to their lines of descent, Within their nations. From these the nations spread out over the earth after the flood.

Noah was a descendant of Adam. So he could not be black. Noah was therefore the same colour as Adam from living in a moderate climate.
Noah"s sons Ham, Shem and Japheth however have several colour clues hidden in their names. Ham is definitely Hebrew for dark. Japheth is Hebrew for fair, And Shem"s name has nothing to do with colour at all. The name Shem is a word that means "name, " in this context relating to "he will make a name for himself"

Genesis 11 the lord scatters Noah's family from Babel after the flood.
8 So the Lord scattered them from there over all the earth, And they stopped building the city. 9"That is why it was called Babel[c]"because there the Lord confused the language of the whole world. From there the Lord scattered them over the face of the whole earth.

How they were scattered.
1. 4. Four Sons of Ham
1. Mizraim (Egypt)
2. Cush (Sudan, Ethiopia)
3. Put (Lybia)
4. Canaan (Hivites, Jebusites, Arvadites, Girgashites, Amorites, Arkites, Sinites, Hittites,
Sidonians, Perizzites, Zemarites)

As you can see those are African countries. Both the curse and hot sun changed the genetics of Hams descendant. This gave rise to the African race and phenotypes.

2. Five Sons of Shem (see map below):
1. Elam (Arabia)
2. Asshur (Assyria)
3. Lud (Lydians)
4. Aram (Aramaic, Armenia, Mesopotamia, Syria)
5. Arphaxad (From which Abraham descended)
Note, This debunks the Out of Africa Theory. Shem or his descendants were never in Africa.

3. Seven Sons of Japheth:
1. Javan (Greece, Romans, Romance -- French, Italians, Spanish, Portuguese)
2. Magog (Scythians, Slavs, Russians, Bulgarians, Bohemians, Poles, Slovaks, Croatians)
3. Madai (Indians & Iranic: Medes, Persians, Afghans, Kurds)
4. Tubal (South of Black Sea)
5. Tiras (Thracians, Teutons, Germans, Scandinavian, Anglo-Saxon, Jutes)
6. Meshech (Russia)
7. Gomer (Celtic)
Note, This debunks the Out of Africa Theory. Japheth or his descendants were never in Africa.

Now you know why the curse of Ham only condemned Africans who were the descendants of Hams children who built the African nations.
Africans were owned and traded as slaves by the Arabs, Romans, Portuguese and Christians throughout their African history.

Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks (Africans) and Non-Blacks(Others)

Blacks (Africans)have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2019 2:05:22 PM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Ethan is black!

Curse of ham! Condemned Africans to slavery.

Yeah. We knew that too.

Errr. . . Ethan is a slave! Abd Black by his own confession.

Too bad you've forgotten where you saw it and now can't quote it.

Lol

Should it be this easy?

Phenotypes of blacks!

Nigger Ethang has been delivering Bibles for over 15 years.

Better than spamming stupidity for years.

Yet he does not know Noah was White and Niggers black because of the curse of Ham.

Now Noah was white. . . . . . . . . . Because of the curse of ham. That is some curse. Making Ham black and Noah white.

One small problem dingbat.

Noah's children were all black in Genesis 10. - Hindu hari

Oops! Feeling trapped in stupidity moron?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2019 8:14:01 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Ethan is black!

Curse of ham! Condemned only Africans to slavery.

Yeah. We knew that too.

Ethan is a slave! And Black by his own confession.

Lol

Should it be this easy?

Phenotypes of blacks confirms the curse of Ham which made Ham's descendants black skinned, Low IQ and negroid in appearance.

You are a low IQ nigger who works as a delivery mule in Ghana Africa. You gave been stuck as a delivery mule for over 15 years.

Nigger Ethang has been delivering Bibles for over 15 years. Yet he does not know Noah was White and Niggers black because of the curse of Ham.

The biblical story of Noah and the curse of Ham. How the curse of Ham condemned Africans to slavery.

Genesis 8:3"The water receded steadily from the earth. At the end of the hundred and fifty days the water had gone down, 4"and on the seventeenth day of the seventh month the ark came to rest on the mountains of Ararat. 5

Genesis 9:The sons of Noah who came out of the ark were Shem, Ham and Japheth. (Ham was the father of Canaan. ) 19"These were the three sons of Noah, And from them came the people who were scattered over the whole earth.

Genesis 9:24"When Noah awoke from his wine and found out what his youngest son had done to him, 25"he said, "Cursed be Canaan! "The lowest of slaves""will he be to his brothers. "
26"He also said, "Praise be to the Lord, The God of Shem! May Canaan be the slave of Shem.
27" May God extend Japheth"s[b] territory;may Japheth live in the tents of Shem, """and may Canaan be the slave of Japheth. "

Genesis 10 gives us the start of Nations.

Genesis 10:32 These are the clans of Noah"s sons, According to their lines of descent, Within their nations. From these the nations spread out over the earth after the flood.

Noah was a descendant of Adam. So he could not be black. Noah was therefore the same colour as Adam from living in a moderate climate.
Noah"s sons Ham, Shem and Japheth however have several colour clues hidden in their names. Ham is definitely Hebrew for dark. Japheth is Hebrew for fair, And Shem"s name has nothing to do with colour at all. The name Shem is a word that means "name, " in this context relating to "he will make a name for himself"

Genesis 11 the lord scatters Noah's family from Babel after the flood.
8 So the Lord scattered them from there over all the earth, And they stopped building the city. 9"That is why it was called Babel[c]"because there the Lord confused the language of the whole world. From there the Lord scattered them over the face of the whole earth.

How they were scattered.
1. 4. Four Sons of Ham
1. Mizraim (Egypt)
2. Cush (Sudan, Ethiopia)
3. Put (Lybia)
4. Canaan (Hivites, Jebusites, Arvadites, Girgashites, Amorites, Arkites, Sinites, Hittites,
Sidonians, Perizzites, Zemarites)

As you can see those are African countries. Both the curse and hot sun changed the genetics of Hams descendant. This gave rise to the African race and phenotypes.

2. Five Sons of Shem (see map below):
1. Elam (Arabia)
2. Asshur (Assyria)
3. Lud (Lydians)
4. Aram (Aramaic, Armenia, Mesopotamia, Syria)
5. Arphaxad (From which Abraham descended)
Note, This debunks the Out of Africa Theory. Shem or his descendants were never in Africa.

3. Seven Sons of Japheth:
1. Javan (Greece, Romans, Romance -- French, Italians, Spanish, Portuguese)
2. Magog (Scythians, Slavs, Russians, Bulgarians, Bohemians, Poles, Slovaks, Croatians)
3. Madai (Indians & Iranic: Medes, Persians, Afghans, Kurds)
4. Tubal (South of Black Sea)
5. Tiras (Thracians, Teutons, Germans, Scandinavian, Anglo-Saxon, Jutes)
6. Meshech (Russia)
7. Gomer (Celtic)
Note, This debunks the Out of Africa Theory. Japheth or his descendants were never in Africa.

Now you know why the curse of Ham only condemned Africans who were the descendants of Hams children who built the African nations.
Africans were owned and traded as slaves by the Arabs, Romans, Portuguese and Christians throughout their African history.

Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks (Africans) and Non-Blacks(Others)

Blacks (Africans)have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2019 4:25:37 AM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Cite definition: quote (a passage, Book, Or author) as evidence for or justification of an argument or statement, Especially in a scholarly work.

Fake definition, Like your fake quote.

I have quoted your confessions repeatedly so there would be no ambiguity about its content.

Yes, But you have not cited them. We think you cannot cite them because you are a liar.

Cite or you're a liar moron.

You're a liar. You couldn't cite.

A "citation" is the way you tell your readers that certain material in your work came from another source. It also gives your readers the information necessary to find that source again

Would you like me to give you an example? Here you go.

I have never said that all Noah's children were black!

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4340354/
Can Africans Be Hindu?
Post #30 - Noah's children were all Afrcans in Genesis 10
Hindu hari

You lied moron. See the citation? Thread name, Post number, And quote. You only quote because you're a liar.

That is a typo.

I knew you would say that you liar. Pay attention now.

Can Africans Be Hindu?

Post #28 - Noah children were all Afrcans Genesis 10.

Post #30 - Noah's children were all Afrcans in Genesis 10.

Post #32 - Noah's children were all Afrcans in Genesis 10.

You lied 3 times, There were more, I just only needed the 3.

Three instances of this typo? No liar.

And notice you corrected the apostrophe after Noah in post #28, In posts #30 & #32, But did not correct what you now lie is a typo. How could you miss the word Noah, The very word you say is a typo, Three times? Correct the same word for an apostrophe, And then say it was a typo?

You are a liar, And you have been caught.

This is similar to the lie you told about Noah living in Africa. You didn't know, And after I corrected you several times, You tried to pretend it was I who didn't know and you had to tell me.

Same way you lie now with your "confessions", You cannot cite any confession because there is none. So you lie.

You would have kept lying If I had not cited your quote about Noah's children being black.

All that stupid insulting, Like a low IQ monkey going berserk, And it was you in error. You're the idiot.

The funny thing is, Noah was black. His children were black. You're just illiterate and racist. Lol.

There isn't much you can say to me anymore moron. You are a lying, Uneducated, Unlikable shithole. And you're no scholar.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2019 5:02:32 AM
ethang5 wrote:

1. You have called the bible a book of lies and contradictions. So your crowing now, "It's biblical! " Makes you appear a fool. It's like you're saying of your loony curse, "It's lies and contradictions!

It's biblical means it's in the bible and supported by the bible.

But you call the bible lies idiot. The question you are dodging is not whether its in the bible, But you trying to use it as support though you know it's lies.

The bible is the inerrant word of God to Christians.

But not to you. You offer lies, It gets dismissed.

You are a Christian and a nigger by your own confession.

That's how I know you'r a liar.

The curse of Ham condemns Africans to slavery. Nigger, Believe it!

No. I do not believe racist lies.

The curse of Ham condemns Africans to slavery. Read Genesis 9 and 10

Why send me to read lies? Are you stupid? You fail miserably on point 1 moron.

The bible is the inerrant word of God to Christians.

Irrelevant. You lie, It gets dismissed.

You are a Christian and a nigger.

You are worse. A Hindu and an uneducated nigger.
Only Africans are niggers. You are African.

The curse of Ham condemns Africans to slavery. Nigger, Believe it!

No, You uneducated fool. Learn to spell.

2. You are black. I don't think words can convey just how stupidly pathetic you look as a black man yelling, "Niggar, Niggar! " And as if your shame was not enough, You misspelled nigger and thought keeping the misspelling was less embarrassing than correcting it.
Indians are Indo Europeans. Africans like you are Black Niggers.

Even the Bible says the Indians are descendants of Japheth. That would make Indians Indo Europeans.

Indians are never mentioned in the bible.
There are called Madai (Madai (Indians & Iranic: Medes, Persians, Afghans, Kurds) in Genesis 10.

3. Most Africans were never slaves. Only a few were ever enslaved in relation to the total population of Africa. If so few Africans were slaves, How can the "curse" be validly on Africans?

African history is full of slavery. Romans, Arabs, Christians all indulged in owning African slaves and trading African slaves.

That doesn't address the question. I did not say there was no African slavery. I said most Africans were never slaves. If so few Africans were slaves, How can the "curse" be validly on Africans?

Ghana Africa was the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade Centre of the World. 20 Million African slaves were shipped out of Ghana alone.
African history is full of slavery. Romans, Arabs, Christians all indulged in owning African slaves.

Indian history is also full of slavery. Africa was never completely enslaved like India was. You fail point 3.

Indians are Indo Europeans. Only Africans were condemned to slavery. It's the Biblical Curse of Ham.

Africa was never completely enslaved like India was.
India was never sold as slaves like Africans. Remember Ghana Africa was the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade Centre of the World. 20 million African slaves were shipped from Ghana alone.

4. Not a single human being alive today is old enough to have seen African slavery. When did this "curse" end?

African slaves can be bought in Libya for $400. Even you said you live in Africa where slavery is still practiced.

India has more slaves than the entire continent of Africa. Indian slavery fits the curse.
Indians are Indo Europeans the descendants of Japheth.
Ham and his children were cursed. They were the first Africans Genesis 10.

Calling myself a slave of Jesus Christ does not qualify. You are desperate for a point, But I will not allow you to be stupid for it. Plus, You have not shown that the slavery I mentioned was African slavery.

Noah cursed Ham and his children who were the first Africans. . The curse of Ham condemned only Africans to slavery. Christians justified Aftican slavery as biblical.

You are a full time slave running bibles for over 15 years by your own confession.

India still has more slaves today.
They are called domestic servants. Not the same as cursed and condemned to slavery like Africans. African slavery in Biblical.

5. You never say who condemns blacks, Or how they got the power to bend the future to their will.
The bible tells us Noah cursed Ham and his children who were the first Africans. Genesis 9 and 10.
The cure of Ham condemned only Africans to slavery. Christians saw African slavery as Biblical and that was their justification for African slavery.

According to the Bible. . . . . African slavery is Biblical.

You said the bible was lies. According to lies, It gets dismissed.
But they are the word of God to Christians. So belive it nigger.

Unless you believe the bible is full of lies and contradictions, The curse of Ham is biblical.

I don't care. You're making the charge. You believe its lies.

Christians justified African slavery based on scriptures.

Which you say are lies. Dismissed.
But you deliver Bbles so to you the bible is the word of God. And the bible condemns Africans to slavery.

We do not need a history of Ham's sons. God's favor did not give Noah the ability to control future generations. The bible does not say so.

Noah cursed Ham and his children and condemned them to slavery. They turned out to be the first Africans. (Genesus 9 and 10). Christians, Arabs, Romans, Portuguese and even Ghanaian Africans believed the bible justified African slavery. So African slaves were sold and traded to many countries.

Christians justified African slavery based on scriptures.

Your opinion. Off topic here.

God cursed the Canaanited too. The curse of Ham was fulfilled.

And since most Africans were never slaves, The curse could not have been by God's authority. God's curses do not fail.
Africans were owned and sold as slaves since biblical times by Arabs, Romans, Portugese, Christians and by Ghanaian africans. Ghana Africa was the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade Centre of the World.

Ghana Africa was the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade Centre of the World. 20 Million African slaves were shipped out of Ghana alone.

Most Africans were never slaves.

Lying niggar, African history is full of slavery.

So is Indian slavery. And you were enslaved by 2 brothers, Not just one, Just like the curse says.
Indians are Indo Europeans and the descendants of Japheth. The bible tells us only Ham's children who were the first africans would be condemned to slavery.

But you fail point 5.

1, 700 years of African slavery is hard to dismiss.

You do it easily enough with 17, 00 years of Indian slavery.
Indians are not africans. Indians are Indo Europeans and the descendants of Japheth. Noah only cursed Ham and his children (Africans) Genesis 9.

You've realized all Noah's sons were black, . . . .
The bible tells us only Ham and his children turned black after the curse.

You low IQ lying nigger. I never said all of Noah's sons were black. I said all of Hams children were black and lived in Africa. They were the first Africans.

Can Africans Be Hindu?
Post #30 - Noah's children were all Afrcans in Genesis 10 " Hindu hari
That was a typo. It should have read Ham's children were all Africans Genesis 10.

Look at the low IQ lying nigger Ethang trying to make an issue over a typo. Lol!
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2019 11:29:31 AM
Look at the low IQ lying nigger Ethang trying to make an issue over a typo. Lol!

It seemed to be an issue to you when you were spitting and farting about how you never called Noah's children black. Before you knew I could cite your lie.

You are a confused black niggar! You father was a black niggar atheist! I have never said that all Noah's children were black! Niggar!

Sounded like it was an "issue" to you moron.

Can Africans Be Hindu?
Hindu hari

You lied moron. See the citation? Thread name, Post number, And quote. You only post fake quotes because you're a liar. You cannot cite the thread or post number. Feeling trapped in your stupidity?

That is a typo.

And you want it not to be an "issue" now, Right? Lol.

https://www. Debate. Org. . .
Can Africans Be Hindu?

And notice the apostrophe after Noah in post #28, You had corrected In posts #30 & #32, But did not correct what you now lie is a typo. How could you miss the word Noah, The very word you say is a typo, Three times? Correcting the same word for an apostrophe, And then say it was a typo?

This is similar to the lie you told about Noah living in Africa. You didn't know, And after I corrected you several times, You tried to pretend it was I who didn't know and you had to tell me. I can cite that too.

Same way you lie now with your "confessions", You cannot cite any confession because there is none. So you lie. You, Unlike me, Can only post lies and say they are quotes.

You would have kept lying If I had not cited your quote about Noah's children being black. You kept lying until I cited it, Though I told you about it several times.

All that stupid insulting, Like a low IQ Indian monkey going berserk, And it was you in error the whole time. You're the low IQ idiot.

The funny thing is, Noah was black. His children were black. You're just illiterate and racist. You know no bible history. You post like a simpleminded idiot. All racist bile and ignorant stupidity.

There isn't much you can say to me anymore moron. You are a lying, Uneducated, Unlikable shithole. And you're certainly no scholar.

Your shamed faced replies do not even mention that you edited the supposed "typo"! Or that you made it multiple times. Now, It's me trying to make it an issue. Even when caught, You just keep lying.

As I said, You are empty. Friendless, Stupid, And bitter. I told you that you would kiss your stupidity on the lips. How did you like it?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2019 12:07:59 PM
ethang5 wrote:

It seemed to be an issue to you when you were spitting and farting about how you never called Noah's children black. Before you knew I could cite your lie.

You are a confused black niggar! You father was a black niggar atheist! I have never said that all Noah's children were black! Niggar!

Sounded like it was an "issue" to you moron.

Can Africans Be Hindu?
Hindu hari

You lied moron. See the citation? Thread name, Post number, And quote. You only post fake quotes because you're a liar. You cannot cite the thread or post number. Feeling trapped in your stupidity?

That is a typo.

And you want it not to be an "issue" now, Right? Lol.

https://www. Debate. Org. . .
Can Africans Be Hindu?

And notice the apostrophe after Noah in post #28, You had corrected In posts #30 & #32, But did not correct what you now lie is a typo. How could you miss the word Noah, The very word you say is a typo, Three times? Correcting the same word for an apostrophe, And then say it was a typo?

This is similar to the lie you told about Noah living in Africa. You didn't know, And after I corrected you several times, You tried to pretend it was I who didn't know and you had to tell me. I can cite that too.

Same way you lie now with your "confessions", You cannot cite any confession because there is none. So you lie. You, Unlike me, Can only post lies and say they are quotes.

You would have kept lying If I had not cited your quote about Noah's children being black. You kept lying until I cited it, Though I told you about it several times.

All that stupid insulting, Like a low IQ Indian monkey going berserk, And it was you in error the whole time. You're the low IQ idiot.

The funny thing is, Noah was black. His children were black. You're just illiterate and racist. You know no bible history. You post like a simpleminded idiot. All racist bile and ignorant stupidity.

There isn't much you can say to me anymore moron. You are a lying, Uneducated, Unlikable shithole. And you're certainly no scholar.

Your shamed faced replies do not even mention that you edited the supposed "typo"! Or that you made it multiple times. Now, It's me trying to make it an issue. Even when caught, You just keep lying.

As I said, You are empty. Friendless, Stupid, And bitter. I told you that you would kiss your stupidity on the lips. How did you like it?

The nigger Ethang is burning.
No matter what the nigger Ethang says, He knows he will wake up a back shithole nigger. .
Indians are white Indo Europeans. Genesis puts Indians as descendants of Japheth. Only Ham and his childrem were the first Africans Genesis 10. The Biblical curse of Ham condemned only Africans to slavery.
I made the typo and said supposedly 3 times Noah's children were all Africans Genesis 10.

But I am sure I said over 200 times Ham's children were Africans because that is what Genesis 10 says and I referenced Genesis 10.

I am a proud Indian living in Canada and work in America in the IT field. Indians are high achievers. Lol!

Read your confessions, Nigger.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: Long ago, I had a night job where I worked with this guy much like Im-Em here. He told me that reality was whatever he believed.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums, I understand your trepidation. But I don't think you have too much to worry about. The overwhelming majority of posters here would not want you banned or censured.

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha. They have to work ALL DAY. Do you believe they are working only when hunting or gathering food? Do you think they have running water? Or electricity? They sleep often during the day because it is hot and they must work for everything. There are no stores, Only rudimentary tools. Please. Working only 15 hours a week would kill them, As evidenced by their dwindling tribe.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes. I will show you people who will infect you with their joy. Yet they aren't all Pollyannas. Some are cynics who have simply decided not to allow their environment to define them.

Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in. Is it wrong that I warn visitors to my home about it? If a visitor ignores my warning, Can he claim because I installed it, I'm responsible for his injury after having not believed my warning?
I work with prisoners. Many say they are Christian because the think it will facilitate their case with the parole board.

Ethang5 wrote: This is like when whites tell blacks, Why are you always on about racism? A black person's ethnicity is obvious.

My position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak.

The only life you know is living in Ghana Africa a shithole country.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.