Total Posts:20|Showing Posts:1-20
Jump to topic:

Elongated skulls. . . Interuesting. . . What?

anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2019 5:54:40 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Everyone knows about the elongated skulls and mystery that surrounds them. But the top leaders know all about the truth from the Sons and Daughters of God that told them. But what did they NOT tell them?

Yahweh did not intend to give Ra the control of peace on outer earth as he worked on his genetic projects to control eternal life off planet. Over the last 150, 000 years, On outer earth, Yahweh would transfer sperm from a man to a women to create virgin births. It never happened in inner earth.

However, On outer earth, The child was born to be a demigod that ruled, Who was actually just a reincarnated mortal. The virgin birth could be a male or female. When the child grew, He or she was honored as a god. When the adult received the authority to rule, The king commanded the ET scientists to make his children's brain bigger to connect with the gods to think his way out of death. After working on the goal, The ETs found a way to increase the size of the brain for the children for the demi-gods who were held in great honor for their virgin births.

However, Then the children grew up with incredible brain power that activated their dragons to lust for power to increase their kingdoms. When Yahweh impregnated to or three virgin women at the same time, The demi-god kings and queens warred with each other using high-minded triple-chess strategies. Love was never the issue. They could not obey the Law of One that Ra taught.

Yahweh created demi-god reincarnated mortals to teach the Law of One did not work when the kings could not follow it, Which created chaos instead of peace and order. The Lord did not send demigods to inner earth with virgin births, So the Lord can teach the Law of One does work to control the dragons in us.

But the goal of occult Israel is not just to control their dragons in mortality, But to remove them individually by translation. The Law of One is a step in the right direction towards the final goal for occult Israel to become gods or goddesses. No one need fear the Law of One. No. The money systems of inner earth based on a caste society of slaves are a serious threat to outer earth freedoms. Yahweh is going to remove the economic threat, Which he outlines in Daniel 2. His rock ideas will also remove our current clay methods of debt slavery.

Back up to the middle ages and a few virgin births. When the so-called demi-god became of age, He was transferred supernaturally to inner earth and met the ETs. The ETs assumed the virgin births were done by the Creator to connect with the king's family so they could control outer earth population growth rates, Which they did. Then the king was transferred back to outer earth, And the ETs worked with him personally to create the elongated skull and brain for the first born male child, Creating a communication access to outer earth to control the population growth by ignorance, War, And secret biological weapons.

The Sons of God had a boatload of half truths they told the Luciferians to trigger their dragons by using the Old Testament scripture about the first-born male child. Then the king created the funny looking hat for the Pope to wear to cover the elongated brain. Therefore, The king and son worked side-by-side to rule the Dark Ages. This only happened with two kings and two Popes, But I do know which ones. The light will not tell me.

This is how the Lord fulfilled Daniel 2 prophecy about the iron legs of the ETs working secretly with the outer earth. Yahweh stopped the Dark Ages and discontinued the virgin births on outer earth, Which virgin births He has never done before in the inner earth to preserve the Law of One working in perfect harmony as it I today.

That being said, The leaders at the top know the truth, And they all seek to be genetically related to the two demigod kings to have the right to rule. Obviously, They do not share the ideas with the public.

The 12 Jewish international bankers know all about it. However, No one can figure out the truth publically because the kings and Popes have created a historical record to hide the truth. The ETs have been working intimately with Western outer earth since the Dark Ages.

The Lord also sent demigods and elongated skulls to other cultures at the time of the Dark Ages so the ETs could monitor and interface with the entire earth. The communication gradually increased with outer earth after the Dark Ages into what it is today after Yahweh dropped the Atom bombs on Japan to draw them out of inner earth by His strategies.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2020 3:02:59 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
It should be noted, The parents of children of virgin births were treated differently as Gods from birth. The attitude of the parents belief without doubts created by the evidence from God of the virgin births also created belief without doubts in the child's heart to demonstrate supernatural power from God. The babies and children are part of Yahweh Elohim connected to supernatural power.

If the demigod believes without doubt in the heart, Then the power of God will be released for good or evil, Depending on the past lives and any trauma God created in the lives of the demigods to connect the leader to the subconscious dragon. The miracles performed by God then created TEMPORARY public belief and trust in the leader God chose. Order was created until war between two or more demigods. God controlled all the evidence to teach the world good and evil.

As the humans and ETs see all belief is from the evidence, And the idea of "faith" is a "freewill choice" is false, Then the planet will move forward to find the lost coin of our true identity and know we are part of the Infinite Creator controlling all the evidence (valid and invalid) by predestination power.

Hebrews 11:1
Faith is the substance of things hoped for, The evidence of things not seen.


The wrong and stupid definition of faith based on freewill choice leads to "works based" salvation of deeds and not salvation by grace through faith and hope, Which faith error leads to karma concepts based on deeds and not belief. Spiritual cause and effect. For example, Supernatural miracles by grace power is the "evidence of substance" God provides to believe without doubts in the heart, Like the many ancient virgin birth demigods miracle births. The evidence is the key to the knowledge of God's power of predestination that automatically overrides our freewill choice to believe. No evidence = lukewarm belief in man based on trusting our parents' ideas first and then the establishment, And not trusting in God's ideas.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2020 3:03:29 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
It should be noted, The parents of children of virgin births were treated differently as Gods from birth. The attitude of the parents belief without doubts created by the evidence from God of the virgin births also created belief without doubts in the child's heart to demonstrate supernatural power from God. The babies and children are part of Yahweh Elohim connected to supernatural power.

If the demigod believes without doubt in the heart, Then the power of God will be released for good or evil, Depending on the past lives and any trauma God created in the lives of the demigods to connect the leader to the subconscious dragon. The miracles performed by God then created TEMPORARY public belief and trust in the leader God chose. Order was created until war between two or more demigods. God controlled all the evidence to teach the world good and evil.

As the humans and ETs see all belief is from the evidence, And the idea of "faith" is a "freewill choice" is false, Then the planet will move forward to find the lost coin of our true identity and know we are part of the Infinite Creator controlling all the evidence (valid and invalid) by predestination power.

Hebrews 11:1
Faith is the substance of things hoped for, The evidence of things not seen.


The wrong and stupid definition of faith based on freewill choice leads to "works based" salvation of deeds and not salvation by grace through faith and hope, Which faith error leads to karma concepts based on deeds and not belief. Spiritual cause and effect. For example, Supernatural miracles by grace power is the "evidence of substance" God provides to believe without doubts in the heart, Like the many ancient virgin birth demigods miracle births. The evidence is the key to the knowledge of God's power of predestination that automatically overrides our freewill choice to believe. No evidence = lukewarm belief in man based on trusting our parents' ideas first and then the establishment, And not trusting in God's ideas.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2020 3:48:08 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Correction:

It should be noted, The CHILDREN of virgin births were treated differently as Gods from birth by their PARENTS.

Moses and Paul stuttered. Anon/Noah makes mistakes because his mind is going a thousand times faster than his fingers on his jalopy computer, And the Lord will not let him buy a new one. The light said to post as is to demonstrate the errors. The spelling of the topic is another example. These are not Anon/Noah's ideas as a man of weaknesses. They are the "ideas" of Yahweh Elohim. Trust God in the "things of God" and "trust or mistrust" man in the "things of man". Simple. Although the thread was written last year, Yahweh confirmed today the concepts in the first post are correct.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2020 4:09:10 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
"Trust in God" in the "things of God" means to trust your revelations from the sea of glass using Holy Ghost sex to interpret the Bible with the vocabulary of words in your brain. No vocabulary of words means no "Still Small Voice" to communicate with you in the light about the knowledge of God. The bigger the vocabulary and knowledge in your brain, The better the sea of glass can communicate the knowledge of God to your heart.

The challenge from God is all public narratives in our heads from the world are corrupted meanings by the Luciferians and insiders. Fake news. The insiders have a big head-start to know the hidden facts from the public, Intentionally by God. God knows what he is doing with the insiders to end the Cosmic War.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2020 8:59:55 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
The Holy Ghost sex session Anon/Noah enjoyed this morning used the Moby Dick techniques of keeping the body "Still" for cleansing past lives, And revealed 10 different new ideas he has never considered before--all tied to the Bible. The experience blew him away. What is next? Only Yahweh knows.

Eternal life is really a path we walk on not knowing what is next from God. No human control. "Let go and let God" work by predestination by grace through faith and hope created by evidence.

Christ, The elect disciples, Paul, And the Gentiles did not have a computer to query words searches through the entire Bible in seconds to find the weeds in the Bible by using Holy Ghost sex revelations from God like Christ received the "light anointing". He also was not working with a 30% altered NT text with 100% corrupted religious paradigms and assumptions created by the black grace powers of God.

That said, Anon/Noah learned more about past life parents, Spouses, And women he slept will over thousands of past lives. This is very advanced and took four years of conscious Holy Ghost sex to go into cleansing his subconscious past lives by God's white grace and the everlasting mercy of God. As we see spiritual "ghost" images and keep the body still and not ejaculate physically, Then we cleanse past lives by God's white grace through belief without doubt and hope. There is more to it, But God must teach everyone how to do it privately in the heart. Anon/Noah is only sharing the outline and not the details.

His wife is still on her vacation so she and he can masturbate alone with the Lord to learn the Jonah and whale techniques of Moby Dick cleansing his past lives in "detail" from God. He is hearing the Still Small Voice in a profound and clear way with more physical first-hand evidences of miracles to not doubt in his heart, Like the demigods based their beliefs on "grace miracles" from God of virgin births.

Part of what Anon/Noah learned today is we are literally connected to everyone in the past and the foundation to improve the world in in past life cleansing. The seeds of life and death in Moby Dick sex are released into the energy fields on earth to energize the babies and children to believe the immortal truths they already know from eternity.

That is why we are told by God to "remember" our eternal identity in the sacrament of bread and wine and fix His-Her broken body parts to become One Yahweh Elohim again; who is lost in the dragon and 2-beast system of the space-time Matrix of God.

See? Most everyone on earth in the past reincarnated many times, And repentance and belief without doubt will put the spirit-orb "humpty dumpty" back together again.

God wrote the Humpty Dumpty nursery rhyme as an egg to bring us right to Holy Ghost sex. All trends, Especially for children, Are from God (not Satan) as metaphors. All the kings of man and their power as a metaphor of horses can never put Humpty Dumpty back together again. Please notice the words "hump and dump":

1. Hump = sex
2. Dump = dump the bad ideas.

God has placed this image in plain veiw for "adults" to get the clear message to say nothing to children about sex when they touch their private parts. Do not control their body vehicles. Go for their ideas. God will teach them at puberty about Holy Ghost sex.

No "birds and bees" discussions by adults, Other than teaching about birds and bees in nature and saying nothing about human sexuality. Parents, Especially men, Naturally feel uncomfortable talking about sex to children. Holy Ghost sex is the most important power of God on earth. And God will teach the children about sex and self-love masturbation when He is ready to--only if the parents do not disapprove of the child's or baby's interest in exploring bodily pleasures without guilt.

Of course, The parents need the knowledge of God to teach Holy Ghost sex from the Bible after the young adults have learned it from the Still Small Voice privately. Sex is the #1 purpose we were all created to enjoy in mortality and immortality.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2020 9:35:52 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
An example of a miracle from God to Anon/Noah just occurred "real time" to explain belief with doubts is based on gradual physical miracles that increase over time.

Anon/Noah just looked a foot in front of his face and saw a spider body without its legs. He is sitting down, And he saw it just floating in the air at the same height of his face. He thought, "This is very strange. " He saw no web. So he waved his hand over the de-legged spider, And it did not move.

Then God communicated to him to interpret the meaning. All visions or miracles teach immortal truth. God said, "What you see is many on DDO have believed in Me and swapped the 8 legs of the dragon spider of black grace for the white grace of Christ and believe Israel will be translated. 8=translated. They are flying in the air of the Spirit of God in the light next to the "face of God" to be translated in this life or in their next incarnation life when the third temple is built. "
Harikrish
Posts: 38,043
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2020 4:28:45 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
An example of a miracle from God to Anon/Noah just occurred "real time" to explain belief with doubts is based on gradual physical miracles that increase over time.

Anon/Noah just looked a foot in front of his face and saw a spider body without its legs. He is sitting down, And he saw it just floating in the air at the same height of his face. He thought, "This is very strange. " He saw no web. So he waved his hand over the de-legged spider, And it did not move.

Then God communicated to him to interpret the meaning. All visions or miracles teach immortal truth. God said, "What you see is many on DDO have believed in Me and swapped the 8 legs of the dragon spider of black grace for the white grace of Christ and believe Israel will be translated. 8=translated. They are flying in the air of the Spirit of God in the light next to the "face of God" to be translated in this life or in their next incarnation life when the third temple is built. "

Anon wrote: I have never heard the audible voice of God even once in my life. My guide has been the scriptures using the light of God using the Logos Word of Reason that is accessible to everyone.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2020 5:15:15 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
An example of a miracle from God to Anon/Noah just occurred "real time" to explain belief with doubts is based on gradual physical miracles that increase over time.

Anon/Noah just looked a foot in front of his face and saw a spider body without its legs. He is sitting down, And he saw it just floating in the air at the same height of his face. He thought, "This is very strange. " He saw no web. So he waved his hand over the de-legged spider, And it did not move.

Then God communicated to him to interpret the meaning. All visions or miracles teach immortal truth. God said, "What you see is many on DDO have believed in Me and swapped the 8 legs of the dragon spider of black grace for the white grace of Christ and believe Israel will be translated. 8=translated. They are flying in the air of the Spirit of God in the light next to the "face of God" to be translated in this life or in their next incarnation life when the third temple is built. "

Anon wrote: I have never heard the audible voice of God even once in my life. My guide has been the scriptures using the light of God using the Logos Word of Reason that is accessible to everyone.

The Still Small Voice says the audible revelations will come to Anon/Noah after Pentecost. The light of God is far more effective in teaching doctrinal (intellectual) truths to the heart by Holy Ghost sex. That was the message of Christ.

The audible revelations and physical visions get stuck in the carnal mind and cannot change bad paradigms or bad assumptions and will misinterpret the words and visions from God. Roy Sausek is demonstrating how this can happen to a sincere and honest heart that lacks the knowledge of God. Roy is doing the will of God, Just like everyone else on earth by predestination, To know good and evil.

The heart of ideas will default automatically to use existing orthodox theological paradigms by the carnal mind believing in death of old age. The ancient Bible writers of Israel did not say "of old age" because the paradigm was already in place what salvation for Israel meant. Because Israel believed in reincarnation, They did not know when it would occur. Moses was translated, But God changed the Bible by His black grace power about Moses dying alone in the mountains and never finding his body. Brilliant strategy to extend the Cosmic War. Anon/Noah has to add the words "of old age" after "death" to restore the paradigm Yahushua plainly taught from the OT from Ezekiel 18, Which entire book is the "translation handbook" of the OT using brilliant metaphors.
Harikrish
Posts: 38,043
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2020 3:49:06 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
An example of a miracle from God to Anon/Noah just occurred "real time" to explain belief with doubts is based on gradual physical miracles that increase over time.

Anon/Noah just looked a foot in front of his face and saw a spider body without its legs. He is sitting down, And he saw it just floating in the air at the same height of his face. He thought, "This is very strange. " He saw no web. So he waved his hand over the de-legged spider, And it did not move.

Then God communicated to him to interpret the meaning. All visions or miracles teach immortal truth. God said, "What you see is many on DDO have believed in Me and swapped the 8 legs of the dragon spider of black grace for the white grace of Christ and believe Israel will be translated. 8=translated. They are flying in the air of the Spirit of God in the light next to the "face of God" to be translated in this life or in their next incarnation life when the third temple is built. "

Anon wrote: I have never heard the audible voice of God even once in my life. My guide has been the scriptures using the light of God using the Logos Word of Reason that is accessible to everyone.

The Still Small Voice says the audible revelations will come to Anon/Noah after Pentecost. The light of God is far more effective in teaching doctrinal (intellectual) truths to the heart by Holy Ghost sex. That was the message of Christ.

The audible revelations and physical visions get stuck in the carnal mind and cannot change bad paradigms or bad assumptions and will misinterpret the words and visions from God. Roy Sausek is demonstrating how this can happen to a sincere and honest heart that lacks the knowledge of God. Roy is doing the will of God, Just like everyone else on earth by predestination, To know good and evil.

The heart of ideas will default automatically to use existing orthodox theological paradigms by the carnal mind believing in death of old age. The ancient Bible writers of Israel did not say "of old age" because the paradigm was already in place what salvation for Israel meant. Because Israel believed in reincarnation, They did not know when it would occur. Moses was translated, But God changed the Bible by His black grace power about Moses dying alone in the mountains and never finding his body. Brilliant strategy to extend the Cosmic War. Anon/Noah has to add the words "of old age" after "death" to restore the paradigm Yahushua plainly taught from the OT from Ezekiel 18, Which entire book is the "translation handbook" of the OT using brilliant metaphors.


Which is it?

Anon wrote: I have never heard the audible voice of God even once in my life. My guide has been the scriptures using the light of God using the Logos Word of Reason that is accessible to everyone.

Anon wrote: The Bible is a dead book of ideas created my man, Theologians, And evil religions that steal our money and steal the glory of Yahweh Elohim.

Anon wrote: All of his Biblical ideas come from spiritual intimacy with or masturbation when his wife is on her periods.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2020 2:26:15 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
An example of a miracle from God to Anon/Noah just occurred "real time" to explain belief with doubts is based on gradual physical miracles that increase over time.

Anon/Noah just looked a foot in front of his face and saw a spider body without its legs. He is sitting down, And he saw it just floating in the air at the same height of his face. He thought, "This is very strange. " He saw no web. So he waved his hand over the de-legged spider, And it did not move.

Then God communicated to him to interpret the meaning. All visions or miracles teach immortal truth. God said, "What you see is many on DDO have believed in Me and swapped the 8 legs of the dragon spider of black grace for the white grace of Christ and believe Israel will be translated. 8=translated. They are flying in the air of the Spirit of God in the light next to the "face of God" to be translated in this life or in their next incarnation life when the third temple is built. "

Anon wrote: I have never heard the audible voice of God even once in my life. My guide has been the scriptures using the light of God using the Logos Word of Reason that is accessible to everyone.

The Still Small Voice says the audible revelations will come to Anon/Noah after Pentecost. The light of God is far more effective in teaching doctrinal (intellectual) truths to the heart by Holy Ghost sex. That was the message of Christ.

The audible revelations and physical visions get stuck in the carnal mind and cannot change bad paradigms or bad assumptions and will misinterpret the words and visions from God. Roy Sausek is demonstrating how this can happen to a sincere and honest heart that lacks the knowledge of God. Roy is doing the will of God, Just like everyone else on earth by predestination, To know good and evil.

The heart of ideas will default automatically to use existing orthodox theological paradigms by the carnal mind believing in death of old age. The ancient Bible writers of Israel did not say "of old age" because the paradigm was already in place what salvation for Israel meant. Because Israel believed in reincarnation, They did not know when it would occur. Moses was translated, But God changed the Bible by His black grace power about Moses dying alone in the mountains and never finding his body. Brilliant strategy to extend the Cosmic War. Anon/Noah has to add the words "of old age" after "death" to restore the paradigm Yahushua plainly taught from the OT from Ezekiel 18, Which entire book is the "translation handbook" of the OT using brilliant metaphors.


Which is it?

Anon wrote: I have never heard the audible voice of God even once in my life. My guide has been the scriptures using the light of God using the Logos Word of Reason that is accessible to everyone.

Anon wrote: The Bible is a dead book of ideas created my man, Theologians, And evil religions that steal our money and steal the glory of Yahweh Elohim.

Anon wrote: All of his Biblical ideas come from spiritual intimacy with or masturbation when his wife is on her periods.
Both types of revelation are important to be ONE HEART AND ONE SOUL OF ONE YAHWEH ELOHIM THE GREAT I AM OF COLLECTIVE CONSCIOUSNESS.

Hebrews 1:1-3
God, Who at various times and in various ways spoke in time past to the fathers by the prophets
[spoke to the reincarnating souls of Israel],
has in these last days spoken to us by His Son [spoken to the heart of the spirit-orb],
whom He has appointed heir of all things [by the created light],
through whom also He made the worlds [by the created light of the world in Genesis 1:3];
who [Christ]
being the brightness [bright ideas of brilliance]
of His glory [intelligence and power]
and the express image [Holy Ghost sex images of true ideas]
of His person [His physical body metaphors of God],
and upholding all things by the Word of His power [Still Small Voice of no frequency of the invisible Most High God],
when He [the Great I Am]
had by Himself purged our sins [ransom payment to the dragon by the "spell-curse-breaker-of-death" by the cross],
sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high [Our Father in the third Heaven]

The last words above are a metaphor of overcoming mortality to sit on the toilet of mortal ideas of brown poop by Loving God by believing the first 5 commandments of God [right hand] by using Holy Ghost sex. Brown = mortality = 10 = 1 of the penis and 0 of the vagina.

Cause and effect spiritual science.
Harikrish
Posts: 38,043
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2020 9:54:09 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
An example of a miracle from God to Anon/Noah just occurred "real time" to explain belief with doubts is based on gradual physical miracles that increase over time.

Anon/Noah just looked a foot in front of his face and saw a spider body without its legs. He is sitting down, And he saw it just floating in the air at the same height of his face. He thought, "This is very strange. " He saw no web. So he waved his hand over the de-legged spider, And it did not move.

Then God communicated to him to interpret the meaning. All visions or miracles teach immortal truth. God said, "What you see is many on DDO have believed in Me and swapped the 8 legs of the dragon spider of black grace for the white grace of Christ and believe Israel will be translated. 8=translated. They are flying in the air of the Spirit of God in the light next to the "face of God" to be translated in this life or in their next incarnation life when the third temple is built. "

Anon wrote: I have never heard the audible voice of God even once in my life. My guide has been the scriptures using the light of God using the Logos Word of Reason that is accessible to everyone.

The Still Small Voice says the audible revelations will come to Anon/Noah after Pentecost. The light of God is far more effective in teaching doctrinal (intellectual) truths to the heart by Holy Ghost sex. That was the message of Christ.

The audible revelations and physical visions get stuck in the carnal mind and cannot change bad paradigms or bad assumptions and will misinterpret the words and visions from God. Roy Sausek is demonstrating how this can happen to a sincere and honest heart that lacks the knowledge of God. Roy is doing the will of God, Just like everyone else on earth by predestination, To know good and evil.

The heart of ideas will default automatically to use existing orthodox theological paradigms by the carnal mind believing in death of old age. The ancient Bible writers of Israel did not say "of old age" because the paradigm was already in place what salvation for Israel meant. Because Israel believed in reincarnation, They did not know when it would occur. Moses was translated, But God changed the Bible by His black grace power about Moses dying alone in the mountains and never finding his body. Brilliant strategy to extend the Cosmic War. Anon/Noah has to add the words "of old age" after "death" to restore the paradigm Yahushua plainly taught from the OT from Ezekiel 18, Which entire book is the "translation handbook" of the OT using brilliant metaphors.


Which is it?

Anon wrote: I have never heard the audible voice of God even once in my life. My guide has been the scriptures using the light of God using the Logos Word of Reason that is accessible to everyone.

Anon wrote: The Bible is a dead book of ideas created my man, Theologians, And evil religions that steal our money and steal the glory of Yahweh Elohim.

Anon wrote: All of his Biblical ideas come from spiritual intimacy with or masturbation when his wife is on her periods.
Both types of revelation are important to be ONE HEART AND ONE SOUL OF ONE YAHWEH ELOHIM THE GREAT I AM OF COLLECTIVE CONSCIOUSNESS.

Hebrews 1:1-3
God, Who at various times and in various ways spoke in time past to the fathers by the prophets
[spoke to the reincarnating souls of Israel],
has in these last days spoken to us by His Son [spoken to the heart of the spirit-orb],
whom He has appointed heir of all things [by the created light],
through whom also He made the worlds [by the created light of the world in Genesis 1:3];
who [Christ]
being the brightness [bright ideas of brilliance]
of His glory [intelligence and power]
and the express image [Holy Ghost sex images of true ideas]
of His person [His physical body metaphors of God],
and upholding all things by the Word of His power [Still Small Voice of no frequency of the invisible Most High God],
when He [the Great I Am]
had by Himself purged our sins [ransom payment to the dragon by the "spell-curse-breaker-of-death" by the cross],
sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high [Our Father in the third Heaven]

The last words above are a metaphor of overcoming mortality to sit on the toilet of mortal ideas of brown poop by Loving God by believing the first 5 commandments of God [right hand] by using Holy Ghost sex. Brown = mortality = 10 = 1 of the penis and 0 of the vagina.

Cause and effect spiritual science.

You lied when you said you masturbate during your wife's periods.
Anon wrote: All of his Biblical ideas come from spiritual intimacy with or masturbation when his wife is on her periods.

Here you are saying you masturbate even when your wife is on vacation.
Anon wrote: His wife is still on her vacation so she and he can masturbate alone with the Lord to learn the Jonah and whale techniques of Moby Dick cleansing his past lives in "detail" from God.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2020 12:02:11 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
An example of a miracle from God to Anon/Noah just occurred "real time" to explain belief with doubts is based on gradual physical miracles that increase over time.

Anon/Noah just looked a foot in front of his face and saw a spider body without its legs. He is sitting down, And he saw it just floating in the air at the same height of his face. He thought, "This is very strange. " He saw no web. So he waved his hand over the de-legged spider, And it did not move.

Then God communicated to him to interpret the meaning. All visions or miracles teach immortal truth. God said, "What you see is many on DDO have believed in Me and swapped the 8 legs of the dragon spider of black grace for the white grace of Christ and believe Israel will be translated. 8=translated. They are flying in the air of the Spirit of God in the light next to the "face of God" to be translated in this life or in their next incarnation life when the third temple is built. "

Anon wrote: I have never heard the audible voice of God even once in my life. My guide has been the scriptures using the light of God using the Logos Word of Reason that is accessible to everyone.

The Still Small Voice says the audible revelations will come to Anon/Noah after Pentecost. The light of God is far more effective in teaching doctrinal (intellectual) truths to the heart by Holy Ghost sex. That was the message of Christ.

The audible revelations and physical visions get stuck in the carnal mind and cannot change bad paradigms or bad assumptions and will misinterpret the words and visions from God. Roy Sausek is demonstrating how this can happen to a sincere and honest heart that lacks the knowledge of God. Roy is doing the will of God, Just like everyone else on earth by predestination, To know good and evil.

The heart of ideas will default automatically to use existing orthodox theological paradigms by the carnal mind believing in death of old age. The ancient Bible writers of Israel did not say "of old age" because the paradigm was already in place what salvation for Israel meant. Because Israel believed in reincarnation, They did not know when it would occur. Moses was translated, But God changed the Bible by His black grace power about Moses dying alone in the mountains and never finding his body. Brilliant strategy to extend the Cosmic War. Anon/Noah has to add the words "of old age" after "death" to restore the paradigm Yahushua plainly taught from the OT from Ezekiel 18, Which entire book is the "translation handbook" of the OT using brilliant metaphors.


Which is it?

Anon wrote: I have never heard the audible voice of God even once in my life. My guide has been the scriptures using the light of God using the Logos Word of Reason that is accessible to everyone.

Anon wrote: The Bible is a dead book of ideas created my man, Theologians, And evil religions that steal our money and steal the glory of Yahweh Elohim.

Anon wrote: All of his Biblical ideas come from spiritual intimacy with or masturbation when his wife is on her periods.
Both types of revelation are important to be ONE HEART AND ONE SOUL OF ONE YAHWEH ELOHIM THE GREAT I AM OF COLLECTIVE CONSCIOUSNESS.

Hebrews 1:1-3
God, Who at various times and in various ways spoke in time past to the fathers by the prophets
[spoke to the reincarnating souls of Israel],
has in these last days spoken to us by His Son [spoken to the heart of the spirit-orb],
whom He has appointed heir of all things [by the created light],
through whom also He made the worlds [by the created light of the world in Genesis 1:3];
who [Christ]
being the brightness [bright ideas of brilliance]
of His glory [intelligence and power]
and the express image [Holy Ghost sex images of true ideas]
of His person [His physical body metaphors of God],
and upholding all things by the Word of His power [Still Small Voice of no frequency of the invisible Most High God],
when He [the Great I Am]
had by Himself purged our sins [ransom payment to the dragon by the "spell-curse-breaker-of-death" by the cross],
sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high [Our Father in the third Heaven]

The last words above are a metaphor of overcoming mortality to sit on the toilet of mortal ideas of brown poop by Loving God by believing the first 5 commandments of God [right hand] by using Holy Ghost sex. Brown = mortality = 10 = 1 of the penis and 0 of the vagina.

Cause and effect spiritual science.


You lied when you said you masturbate during your wife's periods.

People do not lie when they believe passionately hot or cold in what they teach as Anon/Noah does. He is not lukewarm. Blinded souls cannot even see the truth to lie. Everyone has good intentions as a part of Yahweh Elohim. Even those who serve self 95%+ like Genghis Khan have good intentions for self to enjoy by loving the power of God and using people for selfish and vain ambitions.

Anon wrote: All of his Biblical ideas come from spiritual intimacy with or masturbation when his wife is on her periods.

Here you are saying you masturbate even when your wife is on vacation.
Anon wrote: His wife is still on her vacation so she and he can masturbate alone with the Lord to learn the Jonah and whale techniques of Moby Dick cleansing his past lives in "detail" from God.

Anon/Noah stands by the ideas in his revelations that do not twist the Logos Word of God of Reason.
Harikrish
Posts: 38,043
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2020 2:05:16 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
An example of a miracle from God to Anon/Noah just occurred "real time" to explain belief with doubts is based on gradual physical miracles that increase over time.

Anon/Noah just looked a foot in front of his face and saw a spider body without its legs. He is sitting down, And he saw it just floating in the air at the same height of his face. He thought, "This is very strange. " He saw no web. So he waved his hand over the de-legged spider, And it did not move.

Then God communicated to him to interpret the meaning. All visions or miracles teach immortal truth. God said, "What you see is many on DDO have believed in Me and swapped the 8 legs of the dragon spider of black grace for the white grace of Christ and believe Israel will be translated. 8=translated. They are flying in the air of the Spirit of God in the light next to the "face of God" to be translated in this life or in their next incarnation life when the third temple is built. "

Anon wrote: I have never heard the audible voice of God even once in my life. My guide has been the scriptures using the light of God using the Logos Word of Reason that is accessible to everyone.

The Still Small Voice says the audible revelations will come to Anon/Noah after Pentecost. The light of God is far more effective in teaching doctrinal (intellectual) truths to the heart by Holy Ghost sex. That was the message of Christ.

The audible revelations and physical visions get stuck in the carnal mind and cannot change bad paradigms or bad assumptions and will misinterpret the words and visions from God. Roy Sausek is demonstrating how this can happen to a sincere and honest heart that lacks the knowledge of God. Roy is doing the will of God, Just like everyone else on earth by predestination, To know good and evil.

The heart of ideas will default automatically to use existing orthodox theological paradigms by the carnal mind believing in death of old age. The ancient Bible writers of Israel did not say "of old age" because the paradigm was already in place what salvation for Israel meant. Because Israel believed in reincarnation, They did not know when it would occur. Moses was translated, But God changed the Bible by His black grace power about Moses dying alone in the mountains and never finding his body. Brilliant strategy to extend the Cosmic War. Anon/Noah has to add the words "of old age" after "death" to restore the paradigm Yahushua plainly taught from the OT from Ezekiel 18, Which entire book is the "translation handbook" of the OT using brilliant metaphors.


Which is it?

Anon wrote: I have never heard the audible voice of God even once in my life. My guide has been the scriptures using the light of God using the Logos Word of Reason that is accessible to everyone.

Anon wrote: The Bible is a dead book of ideas created my man, Theologians, And evil religions that steal our money and steal the glory of Yahweh Elohim.

Anon wrote: All of his Biblical ideas come from spiritual intimacy with or masturbation when his wife is on her periods.
Both types of revelation are important to be ONE HEART AND ONE SOUL OF ONE YAHWEH ELOHIM THE GREAT I AM OF COLLECTIVE CONSCIOUSNESS.

Hebrews 1:1-3
God, Who at various times and in various ways spoke in time past to the fathers by the prophets
[spoke to the reincarnating souls of Israel],
has in these last days spoken to us by His Son [spoken to the heart of the spirit-orb],
whom He has appointed heir of all things [by the created light],
through whom also He made the worlds [by the created light of the world in Genesis 1:3];
who [Christ]
being the brightness [bright ideas of brilliance]
of His glory [intelligence and power]
and the express image [Holy Ghost sex images of true ideas]
of His person [His physical body metaphors of God],
and upholding all things by the Word of His power [Still Small Voice of no frequency of the invisible Most High God],
when He [the Great I Am]
had by Himself purged our sins [ransom payment to the dragon by the "spell-curse-breaker-of-death" by the cross],
sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high [Our Father in the third Heaven]

The last words above are a metaphor of overcoming mortality to sit on the toilet of mortal ideas of brown poop by Loving God by believing the first 5 commandments of God [right hand] by using Holy Ghost sex. Brown = mortality = 10 = 1 of the penis and 0 of the vagina.

Cause and effect spiritual science.


You lied when you said you masturbate during your wife's periods.

People do not lie when they believe passionately hot or cold in what they teach as Anon/Noah does. He is not lukewarm. Blinded souls cannot even see the truth to lie. Everyone has good intentions as a part of Yahweh Elohim. Even those who serve self 95%+ like Genghis Khan have good intentions for self to enjoy by loving the power of God and using people for selfish and vain ambitions.

Anon wrote: All of his Biblical ideas come from spiritual intimacy with or masturbation when his wife is on her periods.

Here you are saying you masturbate even when your wife is on vacation.
Anon wrote: His wife is still on her vacation so she and he can masturbate alone with the Lord to learn the Jonah and whale techniques of Moby Dick cleansing his past lives in "detail" from God.

Anon/Noah stands by the ideas in his revelations that do not twist the Logos Word of God of Reason.

You just called God evil.
Anon wrote: Humans are "blinded by God" and not responsible for the evil. God is.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2020 2:20:28 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Harikrish wrote:
You just called God evil.
Anon wrote: Humans are "blinded by God" and not responsible for the evil. God is.

God calls Himself the Creator of evil. There is a good Still Small Voice and a dark Still Small Voice:

Isaiah 45:7 (KJV)
I form the light, And create darkness: I make peace, And create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
Harikrish
Posts: 38,043
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2020 2:37:19 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
You just called God evil.
Anon wrote: Humans are "blinded by God" and not responsible for the evil. God is.

God calls Himself the Creator of evil. There is a good Still Small Voice and a dark Still Small Voice:

Isaiah 45:7 (KJV)
I form the light, And create darkness: I make peace, And create evil: I the LORD do all these things.


So you believe that God creates evil because it is found in Isaiah 45:7.

Did you not also say:
Anon wrote: Humans are "blinded by God" and not responsible for the evil. God is.

Then you said you never heard the audible voice of God
Anon wrote: I have never heard the audible voice of God even once in my life. My guide has been the scriptures using the light of God using the Logos Word of Reason that is accessible to everyone.

Furthermore you said the bible is a dead book.
Anon wrote: The Bible is a dead book of ideas created my man, Theologians, And evil religions that steal our money and steal the glory of Yahweh Elohim.

And finally you confessed where all your biblical ideas come from.
Anon wrote: All of his Biblical ideas come from spiritual intimacy with or masturbation when his wife is on her periods.

How do you expect to be believed when you contradict everything you say?
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2020 4:51:18 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
What does "spiritual intimacy with" mean? Do you know? Or does Anon/Noah know?

Are you making wild assumptions about his personal life that is none of your business based on what Yahweh has revealed? If true, Then ask Yahweh for the details not Anon/Noah.

The conversations in DDO are about the truths God teaches in the Bible and not Anon/Noah's personal life. Anon/Noah only shares high-level models of thought to tie his revelations to the Bible. It is important that DDO knows the Holy Ghost sex process so DDO knows where the idea originate and how to duplicate the sex process and have their own experiences as "first-hand" evidence to be healed emotionally of all loneliness.

Many people are married but very lonely. They get divorced or have an affair to fill up the loneliness. Wrong solutions. Ineffective and painful. Holy Ghost sex revelations to repent of dumb ideas of the therapists (THE RAPISTS) is God's way of fixing the ideas of man and religions that live as a counterfeit God in our hearts.
Harikrish
Posts: 38,043
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2020 11:24:16 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
What does "spiritual intimacy with" mean? Do you know? Or does Anon/Noah know?

Are you making wild assumptions about his personal life that is none of your business based on what Yahweh has revealed? If true, Then ask Yahweh for the details not Anon/Noah.

The conversations in DDO are about the truths God teaches in the Bible and not Anon/Noah's personal life. Anon/Noah only shares high-level models of thought to tie his revelations to the Bible. It is important that DDO knows the Holy Ghost sex process so DDO knows where the idea originate and how to duplicate the sex process and have their own experiences as "first-hand" evidence to be healed emotionally of all loneliness.

Many people are married but very lonely. They get divorced or have an affair to fill up the loneliness. Wrong solutions. Ineffective and painful. Holy Ghost sex revelations to repent of dumb ideas of the therapists (THE RAPISTS) is God's way of fixing the ideas of man and religions that live as a counterfeit God in our hearts.


You said all your biblical ideas come when you are spiritually intimate with your wife or masturbating when your wife is on her periods.
One would expect you to think of sex when your wife is with you and masturbate thinking about her during her periods. But in both situations you are preoccupied with biblical ideas.

And you have been doing this for 40 years.
Anon wrote: For 40 year Anon/Noah filled his brain with religious garbage and was not taught who he really is nor how to enjoy Holy Ghost sex to receive clear revelation to dump the garbage. A prophet in 2002 saw in vision Anon/Noah digging through a garbage can of religion. Anon/Noah leaned the meaning of the vision 18 years later. He went around in circles for 40 years of intense study attending 10 different religions in his quest for the truth--religious garbage.

Then you blame your wife for what was going on in your brain for 40 years during her time with you and during her periods.

Anon wrote: All of his Biblical ideas come from spiritual intimacy with wife or masturbation when his wife is on her periods.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2020 9:22:56 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
What does "spiritual intimacy with" mean? Do you know? Or does Anon/Noah know?

Are you making wild assumptions about his personal life that is of your business based on what Yahweh has revealed? If true, Then ask Yahweh for the details not Anon/Noah.

The conversations in DDO are about the truths God teaches in the Bible and not Anon/Noah's personal life. Anon/Noah only shares high-level models of thought to tie his revelations to the Bible. It is important that DDO knows the Holy Ghost sex process so DDO knows where the idea originate and how to duplicate the sex process and have their own experiences as "first-hand" evidence to be healed emotionally of all loneliness.

Many people are married but very lonely. They get divorced or have an affair to fill up the loneliness. Wrong solutions. Ineffective and painful. Holy Ghost sex revelations to repent of dumb ideas of the therapists (THE RAPISTS) is God's way of fixing the ideas of man and religions that live as a counterfeit God in our hearts.


You said all your biblical ideas come when you are spiritually intimate with your wife or masturbating when your wife is on her periods.
One would expect you to think of sex when your wife is with you and masturbate thinking about her during her periods. But in both situations you are preoccupied with biblical ideas.

And you have been doing this for 40 years.
Anon wrote: For 40 year Anon/Noah filled his brain with religious garbage and was not taught who he really is nor how to enjoy Holy Ghost sex to receive clear revelation to dump the garbage. A prophet in 2002 saw in vision Anon/Noah digging through a garbage can of religion. Anon/Noah leaned the meaning of the vision 18 years later. He went around in circles for 40 years of intense study attending 10 different religions in his quest for the truth--religious garbage.

Then you blame your wife for what was going on in your brain for 40 years during her time with you and during her periods.

Anon wrote: All of his Biblical ideas come from spiritual intimacy with wife or masturbation when his wife is on her periods.

Anon does not blame his wife.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2020 10:36:01 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
1Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
What does "spiritual intimacy with" mean? Do you know? Or does Anon/Noah know?

Are you making wild assumptions about his personal li of your bus based on what Yahweh has revealed? If true, Then ask Yahweh for the details not Anon/Noah.

The conversations in DDO are about the truths God teaches in the Bible and not Anon/Noah's personal life. Anon/Noah only shares high-level models of thought to tie his revelations to the Bible. It is important that DDO knows the Holy Ghost sex process so DDO knows where the idea originate and how to duplicate the sex process and have their own experiences as "first-hand" evidence to be healed emotionally of all loneliness.

Many people are married but very lonely. They get divorced or have an affair to fill up the loneliness. Wrong solutions. Ineffective and painful. Holy Ghost sex revelations to repent of dumb ideas of the therapists (THE RAPISTS) is God's way of fixing the ideas of man and religions that live as a counterfeit God in our hearts.


You said all your biblical ideas come when you are spiritually intimate with your wife or masturbating when your wife is on her periods.
One would expect you to think of sex when your wife is with you and masturbate thinking about her during her periods. But in both situations you are preoccupied with biblical ideas.

And you have been doing this for 40 years.
Anon wrote: For 40 year Anon/Noah filled his brain with religious garbage and was not taught who he really is nor how to enjoy Holy Ghost sex to receive clear revelation to dump the garbage. A prophet in 2002 saw in vision Anon/Noah digging through a garbage can of religion. Anon/Noah leaned the meaning of the vision 18 years later. He went around in circles for 40 years of intense study attending 10 different religions in his quest for the truth--religious garbage.

Then you blame your wife for what was going on in your brain for 40

years during her time with you and during her periods.

Anon wrote: All of his Biblical ideas come from spiritual intimacy with wife or masturbation when his wife is on her periods
God is providing daily world trend evidence now on earth today to support the ideas of Anon over 3 years of spiritual growth on DDO.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.