Jump to topic:

The Comparison Morality Of Karma

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2019 9:33:12 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
Imagine you grew up a hindu in India, And believed in karma. What would you know?

Hardly anything.

You would believe you had a past life, But would have absolutely no evidence or memory of it. Whether you were "better off" or "worse" off" in that previous life, You wouldn't know.

You would believe you will be reincarnated, But whether to a better life or a worse life, You wouldn't know. Again, You would have absolutely no evidence of reincarnation, But would simply believe it.

The only thing a Hindu has to judge his morality is his current state. So the rich or powerful feel they are moral, Not because they behave morally now, But because they must have been moral in their past lives. So we get the amazing situation where rich Hindus feel that their behavior today, Is divorced from their morality today!

Likewise, If they are poor or weak, Hindus feel they must have been immoral, And will accept being treated like an immoral person by others, Because they must have been immoral in their past lives. So we get the amazing situation where poor Hindus feel that their behavior today, Has no effect on their morality today!

Think about that for a moment. What kind of society do you get when both the well off and the underclass feel that how they behave today is not related to their morality!

So since the Hindus only indication of whether he is a vile devil, Or a child of god, Is his current state, He desperately wants to compare to someone, Anyone, He can call worse off than himself! Because that means he is not the worst, And therefore can lay claim to being moral.

This is why hari compares others every time. As soon as one speaks of moral behavior with him, He compares others. In his warped worldview, That comparison IS what proves his morality.

So if I say Hindus have enslaved millions of dalits, Hari's response of, "You're black! " may seem like an absurdity to us, But to hari, Being black, Or poor, Or crippled, Is the same as being immoral! Hari is saying, "You cannot charge me with immorality when your karmic condition is worse than mine. " It makes perfect sense to him.

So a Hindu is consumed with how he compares. So they admire the white slavers, The Nazis, And others they think are in a comparatively "good condition", And hate anyone, The slave, The cripple, The Jew, Whom he sees as in a comparatively "worse condition".

To hari, The entire board finding him to be a disgusting racist cannot be true if his current condition is well off. So he "adjusts" his online condition to be well off. Who will know? He thinks.

So he "moves" to Canada. Now "works" in America. Has a great paying IT job, Has four professional degrees, Is a spiritual leader online, And people love and admire him, Wanting to kiss his feet. And anyone not liking him is just jealous of his well off condition.

What he didn't bank on was that you cannot successfully fake an education to educated people. But as long as people couldn't prove his lies with a camera in his bedroom, He could just hold on to his lie. And sadly, In the 5 years since he's been online, He has become more and more unable to tell the difference between his lies and reality.

So for hari, Accepting reality is tantamount to renouncing Hinduism. Outside of Hinduism and its caste system, Everyone is equal, And to a hindu, That is horror, For there will be no way for him to measure his morality, Nobody under him to look down on.

As an example, Though hari says blacks cannot be part of the hindu religion, He insists that the hindu doctrine of karma still applies to blacks. Any caste in Hinduism that is lowest faces the stigma of always being the most immoral, So they look for someone "lower" outside of Hinduism, Who can serve as the "lowest" caste, But yet is not hindu.

Notice it will be the lowest castes in Hinduism that will be the most interested in finding someone "under" them. Hari's abhorrent racism and fantasies of greatness makes it fairly certain that he is dalit in his culture, One of the lowest rank.

And this is why I say, Hari is a victim. Hinduism has enslaved him just as surely as the white slavers enslaved blacks in the American South. It is sad to have to toss a victim this way, But when a 17 year old brainwashed ISIS convert has a gun on you, You have to shoot him. The moron must be tossed.

There is hope though. Every once in a while, A brainwashed victim comes to his senses and puts down the gun. It is rare, But it can happen. Either way both India and the world will leave the primitive beliefs of Hinduism behind. It will die just like all the other logic hobbling beliefs have died. India has already began throwing off parts of it.

True morality is coming to India.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2019 9:41:30 AM
The evil of the doctrine of Karma.

Karma, As many readers will know, Is the Sanskrit term for "action, " and a belief in retributive karma is the belief that at least some of the hardships, Misfortunes or disadvantages that we suffer are consequences of sinful actions that we ourselves performed at some earlier time, Often in a previous life.

Some apologists for Karma say of our misfortunes that they may serve as a reminder of some wrongdoing or weakness that we may well have forgotten, Or may have been too insensitive even to recognize. Or, If that is not the case, As for example, In children or infants stricken with illnesses or handicaps, The belief is that this is the consequence of some crime committed in a previous life.

1. Blaming the victim

The holding of certain people responsible for their own misfortunes, In the way that the doctrine of karma proposes, Is seen not merely as mistaken, But as morally reprehensible. The nub of the problem is that, "We do not make the world better but we make it worse by blaming the victims"

This is how Hari is able to feel his racism is justified. According to Karma, The poor enslaved dalit in India or a black man taken into slavery are the ones at fault, Not the people enslaving them. The Hindu feels no guilt, As he thinks he is just an advocate of Karmic justice. So he can be incredibly cruel, Because with Karma, Any evil done by the Hindu can be excused as being the fault of the victim.

Those who seek to defend the doctrine of karma often fail to see one of the deepest reasons why it can appear so morally unsettling. They assume that, Provided one does not actively strive to worsen the practical situation of disadvantaged people, One does not do them any harm by attributing their situation to deeds done in previous lives. This assumption overlooks the possibility that holding someone responsible for her own misfortune may itself constitute an injury, And hence blankly misses a central point of the contention that blaming the victim makes matters worse.

The M|80;nava DharmaW|80;stra (c. 200 CE), A lawbook of Brahmanical Hinduism, States that Some evil men become disfigured because of bad deeds committed in this world, And some because of deeds done in a previous life. . . . In this way, As a result of the remnants of their past deeds. . . Are born individuals despised by good people: the mentally retarded, The mute, The blind, And the deaf, As well as those who are deformed. (Ch. 11, Vv. 48"53, Trans. Olivelle 2005, P. 217)

Is not this doctrine vile? That is Hinduism.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2019 10:09:30 AM
This article better explains the ideas in post #1. It is written by one of India's greatest founding fathers.

Not having conscience, The Hindu has no such thing in him as
righteous indignation against the inequities and injustices from which the Untouchable has been suffering. He sees no wrong in these inequities and injustices and refuses to budge. By his absence of conscience the Hindu is a great obstacle in the path of the removal of untouchability.

Untouchability may be a misfortune to the Untouchables. But there is no doubt that it is a good fortune to the Hindus. It gives them a class which they can look down upon. The Hindus do not want a system in which nobody will be anybody. They also do not want a system in which everybody may be somebody.

They want a system in which they will be some bodies and others will be nobodies. The Untouchables are nobodies. This makes the Hindus some bodies. The system of untouchability sustains the natural pride of the Hindus and make them feel, As well as look big.

Remember, Ambedkar is a Hindu. An Indian. An academic. He wrote this article. He was India's first law minister, Writer and co-signer of the country's declaration of independence, And holder of 4 doctorates.

Ambedkar called Hinduism a law, Not a religion. He argues that Hindus think it is a religion because they are taught so, But it is in fact a law posing as a religion.

So what is the solution to Hinduism offered by this accomplished man?

I have, Therefore, No hesitation in saying that such a religion must be destroyed, And I say there is nothing irreligious in working for the destruction of such a religion.

Indeed I hold that it is your bounden duty to tear off the mask, To remove the misrepresentation that is caused by misnaming this Law as Religion. This is an essential step for you. Once you clear the minds of the people of this misconception, And enable them to realize that what they are told is Religion is not Religion, But that it is really Law, You will be in a position to urge its amendment or abolition.

The only proper and moral response to hari is,

"We are not hindu. We do not recognize castes, We respect no law of karma. A person's value is not measured by their caste or their skin color. The correct measure of a person, Is the content of their character. And by that standard, You fail miserably. Your character is vile.

We reject you, Your vile system, And your sick religion.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2019 7:01:28 PM
Karma is the concept of individual accountability. The concept of Karmic Justice is even found in the Bible.

GALATIANS 6:7 KJV "Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, That shall he also reap. "

It is obvious Africans are subjected to both Karmic Justice and the biblical curse of Ham.

The curse of Ham was triggered by a hideous act of sexual perversion and the cursed continued because the perpetrators continued in their evil ways.

Evidence for the curse of Ham.

Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks and Non-Blacks

Blacks have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

Blacks have the lowest IQ in the world (ignoring the equally disgusting and black-skinned Australian aborigines for convenience"s sake). The Bushmen clock in at around 50 IQ, The average Bantu achieves the mentally retarded level of 70 IQ, And the highly cultivated, Well fed, Well cared for, Partially White African-Americans reach 85 IQ. IQ has an enormous impact on lifestyle, Achievement, And behavior. IQ correlates to poverty, Crime, Mortality, And broken homes on one side " and education, Wealth, Human accomplishment, Long life and stable homes on the other. According to IQ and the Wealth of Nations, A country must have a minimum average IQ of 90 to run a technological civilization. It is not a far cry to say it is IQ that makes humans better than the animals, And it is IQ that makes some humans better than other humans.

The curse of Ham was clearly pointing to African slavery.
Genesis 9:25 The lowest of slaves will he be to his brothers. "

From African slaves to African shitholes.

https://i. Ytimg. Com/vi/RfIcDEI1jWU/hqdefault. Jpg
http://www. Brh. Org. Uk/site/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/slavedealer. Jpg
http://4. Bp. Blogspot. Com/-nWfci5zYfTo/T5dLf3aoxVI/AAAAAAAAK7w/S96vcRUimYs/s640/slave+punishment2. Jpg
http://africanah. Org/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/FabriceMarrons2014c. Jpg
http://www. Anotherafrica. Net/wp/wp-content/gallery/fabrice-monteiro-marron/aa_fabricemonteiromarron_03. Jpg

Ethang5: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "

Ethang5 wrote: I am a proud slave of His Royal Highness, King Jesus Christ.
Ethang is a proud slave.

2 Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.

3 Ethang said: Say it again, I want to lift His name so high, The world is blinded by His shine.
Ethang wants Jesus to shine his light on the black negroid slaves like him.

4 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.
And Ethang runs Bibles as a full time slave for free.

5 Ethang5 said: Of course. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries.
Wow, Ethang worked for free as a full time slave.
This is why there is no Indian slavery. Indians would never work for free. That would be slavery! Or more accurately African slavery.

6 Ethang said: An indian dalit would know. The vile caste system never let's you out.
After you said: No sir. Hinduism has a sick caste system. India has outlawed it.
So the caste system has been outlawed in India. Sounds like another Indian success.

7 Ethang5 said: Right. I didn't sleep, I didn't shop, I didn't fly, Because I didn't mention those things. Can the class say idiot? I thought it could.
Slaves don't have any rights. Full time slaves like Ethang have even less rights.

8 Ethang said: Except shithole indians themselves. That's why India couldn't export them.
Which is why there were no Indian slavery. But Africans were exported to many parts of the world as slaves. Ethang should read African slavery under Arabs, America and Christian countries.

9 Ethang said: They didn't learn much in 14 centuries of slavery did they? Low IQ morons.
Ethang lives in Ghana Africa which was the centre of the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade.
Ghana Africa exported 20 million African slaves throughout the world. Ironic comment from Ethang.

10 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Not only is slavery still practiced in Africa. You can buy a African slave for $400 in Libya. And Ethang confessed he is a full time slave. See point 1 and 2.

Indians living in poverty and underprivileged accept their condition as Karmic Justice and work towards correcting their misdeeds.
Dalits are becoming millionaires which proves the Indian system works for everyone.

The advancement of India from a British colony to become a nuclear power ranked 4th militarily and 5th as a global economic power and to launched a successful mission to Mars is evidence the Karma of Indians have drastically improved.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2019 6:17:57 AM
Harikrish wrote:

Karma is the concept of individual accountability. The concept of Karmic Justice is even found in the Bible.

GALATIANS 6:7 KJV "Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, That shall he also reap. "

Christianity is incompatible with reincarnation. - Hind hari

It is appointed unto men once to die, And after that is judgement. - God

The concept of Karmic Justice is primitive superstitious nonsense.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2019 2:12:06 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Harikrish wrote:

But the curse of Ham prejudged all black low IQ negroids like you.
Yet 80% of Africans are Christians and believe Galatians 6:7 you reap what you sow. Black shitholes produce Black shitholes.

Blacks have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

Blacks have the lowest IQ in the world (ignoring the equally disgusting and black-skinned Australian aborigines for convenience"s sake). The Bushmen clock in at around 50 IQ, The average Bantu achieves the mentally retarded level of 70 IQ, And the highly cultivated, Well fed, Well cared for, Partially White African-Americans reach 85 IQ. IQ has an enormous impact on lifestyle, Achievement, And behavior. IQ correlates to poverty, Crime, Mortality, And broken homes on one side " and education, Wealth, Human accomplishment, Long life and stable homes on the other. According to IQ and the Wealth of Nations, A country must have a minimum average IQ of 90 to run a technological civilization. It is not a far cry to say it is IQ that makes humans better than the animals, And it is IQ that makes some humans better than other humans.

http://4. Bp. Blogspot. Com/-nWfci5zYfTo/T5dLf3aoxVI/AAAAAAAAK7w/S96vcRUimYs/s640/slave+punishment2. Jpg
http://www. Anotherafrica. Net/wp/wp-content/gallery/fabrice-monteiro-marron/aa_fabricemonteiromarron_03. Jpg

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "

Ethang is a proud slave.

2 Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.

3 Ethang said: Say it again, I want to lift His name so high, The world is blinded by His shine.

4 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.

5 Ethang5 said: Of course. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries.
This is why there is no Indian slavery. Indians would never work for free. That would be slavery! Or more accurately African slavery.

6 Ethang said: An indian dalit would know. The vile caste system never let's you out.
After you said: No sir. Hinduism has a sick caste system. India has outlawed it.
So the caste system has been outlawed in India. Sounds like another Indian success.

7 Ethang5 said: Right. I didn't sleep, I didn't shop, I didn't fly, Because I didn't mention those things. Can the class say idiot? I thought it could.
Slaves don't have any rights. Full time slaves like Ethang have even less rights.

8 Ethang said: Except shithole indians themselves. That's why India couldn't export them.
Which is why there were no Indian slavery. But Africans were exported to many parts of the world as slaves. Ethang should read African slavery under Arabs, America and Christian countries.

9 Ethang said: They didn't learn much in 14 centuries of slavery did they? Low IQ morons.
Ethang lives in Ghana Africa which was the centre of the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade.
Ghana Africa exported 20 million African slaves throughout the world. Ironic comment from Ethang.

Not only is slavery still practiced in Africa. You can buy a African slave for $400 in Libya. And Ethang confessed he is a full time slave. See point 1 and 2.

Your father was a black negroid atheist. But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free.
Karmic Justice combined with the curse of Ham and Slavery by Arabs produced Black shitholes.
Wow! Africans are cursed in 4 religions. Judaism, Islam, Christianity and Hinduism.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2019 4:33:08 PM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

The bible kills Hinduism.

Yet 80% of Africans are Christians and believe Galatians 6:7 you reap what you sow.

No stupid reincarnation. No stupid karma. The concept of Karmic Justice is primitive superstitious nonsense.

Black shitholes produce Black shitholes.

And Indian shitholes produce Indian shitholes.

Only that Indians produce way more shitholes than anyone else. 450 million shitholes a day. And 18 million slaves today.

No wonder all you shitholes are ashamed to be Indian.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2019 6:51:23 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Yet 80% of Africans are Christians and believe Galatians 6:7 you reap what you sow.

No stupid reincarnation. No stupid karma. The concept of Karmic Justice is primitive superstitious nonsense.

Only that Indians produce way more shitholes than anyone else. 450 million shitholes a day. And 18 million slaves today.

Your father was a black negroid atheist. And you wish you were a grammar school teacher. Lol!
But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free.
Karmic Justice combined with the curse of Ham and Slavery by Arabs produced Black shitholes.
Wow! Africans are cursed in 4 religions. Judaism, Islam, Christianity and Hinduism.
According to Ethsnb: Ghana did not exist 400 years ago. India has 18 million slaves today. And 20 million is plural.

The absurdity of Ethang5's attacks on Harikrish and Indians.
1. Ethang5 mocks India's military when his country Ghana is ranked
108 out of 137 countries and India is ranked 4th in the world. Ghana has zero combat aircrafts. India has 2,185. Facts are stubborn.
2. Ethang5 mocks Hinduism when it was Christianity that played a role in African slavery. Ethang5 confessed he is an African living in Ghana Africa a shithole country. Is Ethang5 jealous and envious of high achieving Indians and their success?
3. Ethang5 still cannot name a single African achievement yet he attacks Harikrish for being a proud Indian living in Canada and working in America in the IT field. Harikrish has created a whole thread on the 'Great achievements by India series'. The contrast is as clear as black and white pardon the pun.
4. Ethang5 confessed he has been working as a black negroid slave in Ghana Africa for over 15 years running bibles to countries that outlaw the possession of bibles. Everyone knows bibles are available free online except Ethang5. He made a career as a low IQ free bible delivery mule. Yet he attacks high achievers like Harikrish. Nothing good ever came out of Africa. Ethang5 is a self loathing black low IQ negroid.
5. Ethang5 is an African yet he attacks Harikrish for his skin colour. Everyone can see Harikrish is not a black negroid from his name and profile. Whereas Ethang5 confessed he is a black negroid African living in Ghana Africa where slavery is still practiced.
6. Ethang5 attacks Hindus for treating cows as sacred and protecting them. But Africans are famous for licking cows backsides supposedly to induce more milk production. As slaves they were given more milk for licking their white Christian masters backside and that remains etched in their psyche and African culture. See videos of Africans abusing cows.
7. Ethang5 confessed he is an African slave by choice which confirms the curse of Ham in the Bible justified by Christians 400 years of African slavery.
8. Ethang5 calls Harikrish a racist even though the curse of Ham did not affect Indians. Harikrish was objective in his research providing evidence for the biblical curse of Ham, Christianity's role in African slavery, a study in African phenotypes and the cause of the lack of great African achievements. These are objective scholarly research appropriate for a religion forum that Blacks and Christians participate in.
9. 80% of Africans are Christians and according to Trump all Africans are shitholes. Ethang5 is both African and a Christian and a black negroid slave. He validates the biblical curse of Ham and Harikrish's research.
10. Africans have the highest rape, AIDS, crime, abortions, poverty, starvation, sexual perversions and beastility. The factors contributing to a Black epidemic is the abolition of African slavery combined with the bad Karma of Africans added to the biblical curse of Ham.

Africans like Ethang love to lick cows backsides.
https://youtu.Be...

Africans defecating outdoors.

Trump calls all African countries shitholes.

https://i.Ytimg.Com...
http://www.Brh.Org.Uk...
http://4.Bp.Blogspot.Com...
http://africanah.Org...
http://www.Anotherafrica.Net...

Ethang is a proud slave.

6 Ethang said: An indian dalit would know. The vile c
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2019 9:11:52 PM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Your father was a black negroid atheist.

And your country and your religion are still a shitholes.

And you wish you were a grammar school teacher. Lol!

India is still a shithole. Hinduism is still a shithole. And karma is still illiterate primitive superstition believed by idiots.

I'll stay on topic moron. Dance, But I'll keep you from running away from your shame.

You must be burning with shame.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2019 3:20:27 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Anyone reading your posts can tell you were beaten to confess you are an African. You go beserk when you read how the biblical curse of Ham condemned the black African race to slavery. Then to admit publicly you are African is to become our DDO exhibit and evidence for the curse of HAM.

Stop being a hater Ethang. Take some advice to deal with your jealousy and low self esteem.

You have to stop looking in the mirror because everytime you see your black negroid face you hate yourself and you also see why others hate that face too. Covering your black ugly face with a mask like you did in your profile just adds suspense to what your ugly black negroid face looks like that is attached to the rest of your black Karma covered body.

When white Christians first saw the black negroid face they recognized the curse of Ham and turned negroids into slaves.

The role of Christianity in African slavery is rather unique. Most religions allowed slavery based on economic and monetary reasons. But slaves were never targeted because of their skin colour alone. The continued discrimination of Africans are purely on skin colour.

Trump turned the focus from the black negroid face to black shitholes. That upset the African leaders because there is nothing uglier than a black negroid face licking a black shithole. It took me an hour of meditation to remove that imagery from my mind. Yikes!

Try listing some African achievements in the field of science, Medicine, Technology etc. To reduce the stigma of bad Karma. Attacking Hindus will not serve any purpose when your cursed existence is biblical, Your low IQ is in your genes so is your negroid appearance and black colour.

You said you are not a proud African. Your posts tell us why.
African is a person from Africa especially a black person. You live in Ghana Africa which also establishes your geographical location is Africa. And you confessed you are not a proud African. So you are African and live in Ghana Aftica. But you are not a proud African. Most Africans are not proud to be African. Africans were happiest when they were slaves.

Your father was a black negroid atheist. But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free.

The psychological development of black negroids like Ethang5 are linked to the biblical curse of Ham. They remain cursed and it is reflected in their social rejection, Physical appearance and life decisions.

Ethang is a black negroid slave by his own confession.

Ethang is the perfect example of Africans following a slave religion.

1 Ethang5 wrote: I am a proud slave of His Royal Highness, King Jesus Christ.
Ethang is a proud slave.

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2019 4:23:03 PM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote

Anyone reading your posts can tell you were beaten to confess you are an African.

Lol. How many of them have said so? I have people calling you a racist moron.

You go beserk when you read how the biblical curse of Ham condemned the black African race to slavery.

In your racist fantasies maybe. The history of Africa is not a new thing to those of us who went to school.

Then to admit publicly you are African is to become our DDO exhibit and evidence for the curse of HAM.

Who is our? No one agrees with you idiot. No one supports you. Everyone thinks you're an absurd racist moron.

Stop being a hater Ethang.

I've told you dumbkoff, I hate primitive morons who kill human beings over cows. I will always hate stupidity.

If you want people to like you, Stop being an ignorant racist moron. No one likes disgusting shitholes. You will never have friends as long as you are a stinking shithole.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2019 4:58:12 PM
ethang5 wrote:

I contacted the Ghana Bible Society and asked them if they run bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. They said they do not do anything that is illegal. They are looking for an Ethang to report to authorities after I told them you have been running bibles for over 15 years. I also gave them details about your life in Ghana.

Stop being a hater Ethang. Take some advice to deal with your jealousy and low self esteem.

You have to stop looking in the mirror because everytime you see your black negroid face you hate yourself and you also see why others hate that face too. Covering your black ugly face with a mask like you did in your profile just adds suspense to what your ugly black negroid face looks like that is attached to the rest of your black Karma covered body.

When white Christians first saw the black negroid face they recognized the curse of Ham and turned negroids into slaves.

The role of Christianity in African slavery is rather unique. Most religions allowed slavery based on economic and monetary reasons. But slaves were never targeted because of their skin colour alone. The continued discrimination of Africans are purely on skin colour.

Trump turned the focus from the black negroid face to black shitholes. That upset the African leaders because there is nothing uglier than a black negroid face licking a black shithole. It took me an hour of meditation to remove that imagery from my mind. Yikes!

Try listing some African achievements in the field of science, Medicine, Technology etc. To reduce the stigma of bad Karma. Attacking Hindus will not serve any purpose when your cursed existence is biblical, Your low IQ is in your genes so is your negroid appearance and black colour.

African is a person from Africa especially a black person. You live in Ghana Africa which also establishes your geographical location is Africa. And you confessed you are not a proud African. So you are African and live in Ghana Aftica. But you are not a proud African. Most Africans are not proud to be African. Africans were happiest when they were slaves.

The psychological development of black negroids like Ethang5 are linked to the biblical curse of Ham. They remain cursed and it is reflected in their social rejection, Physical appearance and life decisions.

Ethang is a proud slave.

---
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2019 6:25:04 PM
You are in danger of being dismissed again if you just spam stupidity. If there is nothing new in your post, There is nothing for me to respond to.

Don't let people see that I've beaten you into mindless repetition. Say a few other stupid things so that you don't look like a complete beaten moron.

And you know you don't want to be dismissed again.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2019 6:45:47 PM
Harikrish, Not to repeat the same boring stuff about Karma, Perhaps you could discuss the possibility of removing karma from past lives by not believing in its power. You know the old saying, "Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, It can achieve" How does this apply to karma? How does it apply the heart of God?

In other words, Can karma be stopped dead in its tracks by God's grace rather than our works?

In other words, Can karma be stopped by our mind rather than earthly deeds?

True, Karma is real power from God, But is karma actually created from the mind and not the deeds of the body? '

I believe it is; and the truth of the grace of God can stop it.
Turn the light and live
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2019 9:41:30 PM
ethang5 wrote:
You are in danger of being dismissed again if you just spam stupidity. If there is nothing new in your post, There is nothing for me to respond to.

Don't let people see that I've beaten you into mindless repetition. Say a few other stupid things so that you don't look like a complete beaten moron.

And you know you don't want to be dismissed again.
Yet you keep coming back for more Harikrish free head slapping and spiritual shaming Lol!

According to the Bible Ham was cursed and his two brothers Shem and Japheth blessed by Noah. Ham was told his children would be slaves to his two brothers Shem And Japheth. The curse of Ham condemned the black Africans to slavery.

Genesis 9:26"He also said,
"Praise be to the Lord, The God of Shem """May Canaan be the slave of Shem.
27"
May God extend Japheth"s[b] territory;may Japheth live in the tents of Shem, "and may Canaan be the slave of Japheth. "

To be told by your father that your children will be slaves to your siblings/brothers for generations to come for what you did is the curse of Ham. Ham was the cause. Canaan was the consequence.

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader

You are the only black nego shithole left on DDO. Lol! All the negro lovers have left too!
I wonder why?

Read compliments in recognition of Harikrish's scholarship.

RuvDraba wrote:
In a recent shock announcement in the Nominations thread our beloved colleague, The sensitive, Compassionate and humble Harikrish revealed:

Harikrish wrote:
Even if I was nominated I would have to decline because I don't fit in any of the categories listed. What is missing is 6. Most spiritual member.
As a Vedantist raised in the Vedantic tradition and trained in the reading of esoteric scriptures, Christian Theology and Islamic fundamentalism. My spiritual aura alone would blind my detractors.

Since spirituality is a concern to many members in the Religion thread, I would like to cordially invite our Most Spiritual Member to explain it to us. In particular:

RuvDraba compliments Harikrish: I don't know, Hari. For me, The most interesting aspect of your posts isn't your theology, But the mind that writes the posts. I confess that when I read your posts, I spend more time thinking about you than I do your arguments.

RuvDraba compliments Harikrish: Hari, I want to confirm I'd read your post and acknowledge that it was on-topic and one of the most constructive and thoughtful posts I've read from you in Religion. I thank you for that contribution.

RuvDraba compliments Harikrish: Hari, That's two posts you've made that not only don't offend me, They're interesting and thoughtful. My thanks for them both. :)

RuvDraba compliments Harikrish: Hari, Thank you again for this post. It's thoughtful and well-researched, And I've been looking forward to responding to it.

Anon compliments Harikrish: The approach of Harikrish and Willows has worked well for me. I am glad Hari got rid of all the milk toast and lukewarm Christians who love to agree with each other rather than know the truth. Praise Yahweh for working through Hari.

Praise Yahweh for working through Hari. Hallelujah!
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2019 4:45:27 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Same loser spam. Empty post.

Dismissed.

I am here because I believe every Christian should own both a bible and a black negro slave. Every black negro should own a bible so he understands the Bble justifies African slavery.
It appears we both have the same mission. I am the biblical scholar. You are both an African slave and a bible delivery mule.

According to the Bible Ham was cursed and his two brothers Shem and Japheth blessed by Noah. Ham was told his children would be slaves to his two brothers Shem And Japheth. The curse of Ham condemned the black Africans to slavery.

According to the Bible.
Numbers 14:18
"The Lord is slow to anger, Abounding in love and forgiving sin and rebellion. Yet he does not leave the guilty unpunished; he punishes the children for the sin of the parents to the third and fourth generation. "

And here is how Ham was punished.
Genesis 9:26"He also said,
"Praise be to the Lord, The God of Shem """May Canaan be the slave of Shem.
27"
May God extend Japheth"s[b] territory;may Japheth live in the tents of Shem, "and may Canaan be the slave of Japheth. "

To be told by your father that your children will be slaves to your siblings/brothers for generations to come for what you did is the curse of Ham. Ham was the cause. Canaan was the consequence.

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader

You are the only black negro shithole left on DDO. Lol! All the negro lovers have left too!
I wonder why?

Negro definition: a member of a dark-skinned group of peoples originally native to Africa south of the Sahara.
Other names for Africans: Black, Negro, Afro, Cotton picking slaves, Welfare queens, Curse of Ham, Bad Karma, Low IQ Trump shitholes.

Africans like Ethang love to lick cows backsides.
https://youtu. Be/n8PYozPB-8I

Africans defecating outdoors.
https://youtu. Be/Lqg8I4w0ItM

Trump calls all African countries shitholes.
https://youtu. Be/HcMFmoTCdcU
https://youtu. Be/e-Odk4n_KeY
---

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2019 8:50:34 AM
Posted: 10 months ago

But you said Christianity was incompatible with reincarnation. So you're lying again. How strong is your position if you have to lie?

You are an idiot who doesn't watch what he says. Now you have to dodge this point with some stupidity about my father again.

If Christianity is not compatible with reincarnation, Then Galatians 6:7 has nothing to do with karma. You really should pay attention to the stupid things you say.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2019 6:17:45 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Harikrish wrote: Karma is the concept of individual accountability. The concept of Karmic Justice is even found in the Bible.

But you said Christianity was incompatible with reincarnation. So you're lying again. How strong is your position if you have to lie?

You are a low IQ niggar and the highest you reached in your career after 16 years was a full time delivery mule, Delivering free bibles to countries which outlawed the possession of bibles.

Read again you ignorant mutt.

Personal accountability is found in the bible. But judgement is metered out differently. In the Bible one goes to hell for failing judgement.

In Karmic Justice one is punished in the next life cycle.

You are an idiot who doesn't watch what he says. Now you have to dodge this point with some stupidity about my father again.

If Christianity is not compatible with reincarnation, Then Galatians 6:7 has nothing to do with karma. You really should pay attention to the stupid things you say.

In the bible the dead remain in their graves till judgement day. So no reincarnation.

In Hinduism the cycle of life continues till one attains Nirvana and Moksha frees him from the cycle or rebirths called reincarnation.

But Africans are cursed by all 4 religions Judaism, Islam, Christianity and Hinduism.

The biblical curse of Ham condemns all Africans to slavery.
Karmic Justic guarantees Africans will reuturn in the next life as low IQ black negroids.

So there is no escaping your African phenotype or the curse of Ham for niggars like you.
SingularityofLight
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2019 6:24:29 PM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Harikrish wrote: Karma is the concept of individual accountability. The concept of Karmic Justice is even found in the Bible.

You are a low IQ niggar and the highest you reached in your career after 16 years was a full time delivery mule, Delivering free bibles to countries which outlawed the possession of bibles.

Read again you ignorant mutt.

Personal accountability is found in the bible. But judgement is metered out differently. In the Bible one goes to hell for failing judgement.

In the bible the dead remain in their graves till judgement day. So no reincarnation.

In Hinduism the cycle of life continues till one attains Nirvana and Moksha frees him from the cycle or rebirths called reincarnation.

But Africans are cursed by all 4 religions Judaism, Islam, Christianity and Hinduism.

Karmic Justic guarantees Africans will reuturn in the next life as low IQ black negroids.

So there is no escaping your African phenotype or the curse of Ham for niggars like you.

Wrong. There are many beautiful African people that will go on to be whatever race they choose in their next incarnation. There is trash and their is beauty in all races.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2019 1:33:26 PM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

You are a low IQ niggar and the highest you reached in your career after 16 years was a full time delivery mule, Delivering free bibles to countries which outlawed the possession of bibles. Read again you ignorant mutt.

The above post is by a self proclaimed "spiritual leader" who claims to be on his second incarnation of reincarnation! Can you imagine how vile he was 2 lives ago?

Then there is no karmic justice in Christianity. Karma is a primitive superstition. When you say, "The concept of Karmic Justice is even found in the Bible. " That is a lie. Karmic justice requires reincarnation.

No wonder then that Indians hate Hinduism and have outlawed many of its tenents. If Hinduism curses more than 80% of all Indians, What does it expect?

Wow, Is it any wonder that in three thousand years, This sick religion has not managed to move out of its primitive valley? While Judaism, Islam, And Christianity spread over the world, The stilted slave religion with its caste system outlawed in the country of its birth, Rots right where its been for the last 3, 000 years.

Lol. Attractive religion no?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2019 9:36:59 PM
ethang5 wrote:

You are a low IQ niggar and the highest you reached in your career after 16 years was a full time delivery mule, Delivering free bibles to countries which outlawed the possession of bibles. Read again you ignorant mutt.

It about individual accountability found in Hinduism and Christianity.

In Karmic Justice one is punished in the next life cycle. One returns to try again.

Christianity has its own method of reward and punishment. It ends in Heaven or Hell.
In Hinduism its call a system of second chances. You have many life cycles to improve. There is the reward and punishment. But the objective is to reach Nirvana and Moksha.

Then there is no karmic justice in Christianity. Karma is a primitive superstition. When you say, "The concept of Karmic Justice is even found in the Bible. " That is a lie. Karmic justice requires reincarnation.

Karmic Justice is personal accountability. Both Hinduism and Christianity have the reward and punishment concepts.
But reincarnation is unique to Hinduism.
Just like resurrection is unique to Christianity.

No wonder then that Indians hate Hinduism and have outlawed many of its tenents. If Hinduism curses more than 80% of all Indians, What does it expect?

Indians don't hate Hinduism. There is no reason to hate Hinduism because Karmic Justice is based on personal accountability. If you live a pure life you are rewarded in your next life.
There are no freebies in Hinduism unlike Christianity where a Jew name Jesus died for your sins 2000 years ago.

Wow, Is it any wonder that in three thousand years, This sick religion has not managed to move out of its primitive valley? While Judaism, Islam, And Christianity spread over the world, The stilted slave religion with its caste system outlawed in the country of its birth, Rots right where its been for the last 3, 000 years.

Hinduism like Judaism is not a religion that encourages proselytizing. It is upto the individual to seek enlightenment. There is no indoctrination.

Here is the African dilemma.
According to the Bible the curse of Ham condemns Africans to slavery.
Christians view Africans as cursed. The African phenotype doesn't make niggars any more likeable.

Hindus see Africans as being punished for their bad Karma. 1, 700 years of slavery, Black skin, Negroid appearance and low IQ is karmic Justice for past sins.

Now from a niggers view both are predestinations. The self loathing is inevitable.

Now look at how many times you tried to deny you are African. But who are you kidding! ?

But don't lose faith. If slavery is legalized you might find a home where your work is appreciated. Delivering free bibles only to have them used as toilet paper is not how you want to be remembered.

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2019 12:00:17 PM
This thread attempts to show how Hinduism makes its believers default to comparison morality. So Hindus always decide whether an action is good or bad by comparing it to another action.

I will use hari's post below to show how Hindus do this to demonstrate why a comparison morality is actually immoral.

Now, You are wondering, "what does delivering bibles have to do with the charge that that "the concept of Karmic Justice is found in the Bible" is untrue?

What the Hindu has done here, Is compared my delivering bibles to his false claim, Found my delivering bibles to be worse than his lie, And concluded that his lie is moral. Trust me, It makes sense to the Hindu mind marinaded in the caste system.

He repeats his comment. He does that often because he thinks repeating things improves their truth. Like reincarnation. I will spare the board and delete his repetition.

In Karmic Justice one is punished in the next life cycle. One returns to try again.

If Christianity is not compatible with reincarnation, Then Galatians 6:7 has nothing to do with karma.

Christianity has its own method of reward and punishment. It ends in Heaven or Hell.

In Hinduism its call a system of second chances. You have many life cycles to improve. There is the reward and punishment. But the objective is to reach Nirvana and Moksha.

The Hindu agrees that there is no reincarnation in Christianity, But does not acknowledge his lie that the concept of Karmic Justice is found in the Bible.

He explains reincarnation, Notes how it is different from the bible's doctrine, But avoids talking about my challenge to his claim that the concept of Karmic Justice is found in the Bible. So I push the issue. . .

Karmic Justice is personal accountability. Both Hinduism and Christianity have the reward and punishment concepts.

But reincarnation is unique to Hinduism.
Just like resurrection is unique to Christianity.

Again the Hindu avoids addressing the charge that he has lied, And again simply notes the difference between Hinduism and Christianity. But he knows he has left the charge of lying unaddressed, So he attcompletlyn. . .

Comparison morality again. The Hindu looked at his lie, And compared it to Africans being cursed by all 4 religions, And concluded that his lie is OK. See, He pretends I am African, So if I am cursed by all 4 religions, His lie to me cannot be as bad, Thus, He is moral and I am not!

This is how Hindus think, And you can see the results of this way of thinking in the social problems plaguing India today.

No wonder then that Indians hate Hinduism and have outlawed many of its tenants. If Hinduism curses more than 80% of all Indians, What does it expect?

Indians don't hate Hinduism. There is no reason to hate Hinduism because Karmic Justice is based on personal accountability. If you live a pure life you are rewarded in your next life.

Now notice what is NOT said. If you live an impure life, You are punished in your next life. But you do not carry your memories over to your next life, So what should you care? With completely different memories, You are a different person. There is no incentive in Hinduism to be moral.

Knowing this, The Hindu tries to pre-empt by using another comparison to Christianity.

There are no freebies in Hinduism unlike Christianity where a Jew name Jesus died for your sins 2000 years ago.

But if a new person, With new memories, A new body, In a new place, In a future time will get my punishment, How is that not a freebie for me?

Then the Hindu plays his ace.

What this means for the Hindu is that he will always be morally superior to the "African", Regardless of how he behaves. For Hindus, Karma, Not the content of his character, Guarantees his morality!

See?

Now notice something else. Karmic justice punishes Africans not for immorality, But simply for being black! How is that justice?

The Hindu says, "In Karmic Justice one is punished in the next life cycle. One returns to try again. " But is the African supposed to "try again"? Being less black?

Interestingly, Hindu hari who is black, Is doing just that. He denies being black. First, He called himself " non-black", But must have found that unsatisfying, So he switched to calling himself "indo-aryan". He has now settled on indo-european. His thought being that karma will reward his becoming less black.

Wow, Is it any wonder that in three thousand years, This hindu religion has not managed to move out of its primitive valley? While Judaism, Islam, And Christianity spread over the world, The stilted slave religion with its caste system outlawed in the country of its birth, Rots right where its been for the last 3, 000 years.

Hinduism like Judaism is not a religion that encourages proselytizing. It is upto the individual to seek enlightenment. There is no indoctrination.

Yet virtually every Indian is Hindu. But notice how the Hindu ties it in.

The Hindu racist doesn't realize that his belief that Africans wish to "escape" Africanness is just his belief and not reality. Lost in his fog of racism, His bias has become reality for him.

Here is the African dilemma.

Comparison morality. The Hindu is about to again compare Africans to everyone else.

According to the Bible the curse of Ham condemns Africans to slavery.

Kofi Annan, Tiger Woods, Octavia Butler, And Barak Obama make a mockery of that curse wouldn't you say?

Christians view Africans as cursed. The African phenotype doesn't make niggars any more likeable.

Remember, This is being said by the most unlikable person on DDO. If he can prove another person more unlikable, His karma, Or comparison morality, Says he is comparatively better. So his doctrine aligns itself with Christianity to claim both hate Africans.

Hindus see Africans as being punished for their bad Karma.

Not for their bad behavior. Not for their sin. But just for being African! How would you like someone with such thinking as judge, Or policeman, Or president?

This is the comparison morality of karma, And I say there is no morality in it.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2019 12:04:54 PM
Now look at how many times you tried to deny you are African. But who are you kidding! ?

As no one has ever seen me, Everyone.

And when asked to cite where you claimed I "confessed" being African, You replied incoherantly that I deliver bibles.

Lol.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2019 2:58:42 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
ethang5 wrote:

But we have your confession you are African and live and work in Ghana Africa. The only life you know is living in Ghana Africa a shithole country. You can't get mire African than that.

And when asked to cite where you claimed I "confessed" being African, You replied incoherantly that I deliver bibles.

Lol.
You are a low IQ black lying negroid.

Read your confession.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: Long ago, I had a night job where I worked with this guy much like Im-Em here. He told me that reality was whatever he believed.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums, I understand your trepidation. But I don't think you have too much to worry about. The overwhelming majority of posters here would not want you banned or censured.

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha. They have to work ALL DAY. Do you believe they are working only when hunting or gathering food? Do you think they have running water? Or electricity? They sleep often during the day because it is hot and they must work for everything. There are no stores, Only rudimentary tools. Please. Working only 15 hours a week would kill them, As evidenced by their dwindling tribe.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes. I will show you people who will infect you with their joy. Yet they aren't all Pollyannas. Some are cynics who have simply decided not to allow their environment to define them.

Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in. Is it wrong that I warn visitors to my home about it? If a visitor ignores my warning, Can he claim because I installed it, I'm responsible for his injury after having not believed my warning?
I work with prisoners. Many say they are Christian because the think it will facilitate their case with the parole board.

Ethang5 wrote: This is like when whites tell blacks, Why are you always on about racism? A black person's ethnicity is obvious.

My position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "

And here is what you do in Ghana Africa.

Ethang is a proud slave.

Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks (Africans) and Non-Blacks(Others)

Blacks (Africans) have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

Blacks (Africans) have the lowest IQ in the world (ignoring the equally disgusting and black-skinned Australian aborigines for convenience"s sake). The Bushmen clock in at around 50 IQ, The average Bantu achieves the mentally retarded level of 70 IQ, And the highly cultivated, Well fed, Well cared for, Partially White African-Americans reach 85 IQ. IQ has an enormous impact on lifestyle, Achievement, And behavior. IQ correlates to poverty, Crime, Mortality, And broken homes on one side " and education, Wealth, Human accomplishment, Long life and stable homes on the other. According to IQ and the Wealth of Nations, A country must have a minimum average IQ of 90 to run a technological civilization. It is not a far cry to say it is IQ that makes humans better than the animals, And it is IQ that makes some humans better than other humans.

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2019 3:02:10 PM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

But we have your confession you are African and live and work in Ghana Africa.

Only your "we" can't cite it. We think you're lying.

The only life you know is living in Ghana Africa a shithole country.

And the only life you know is living in a slum in India, A shithole country. But our difference is, I've seen you, And I've posted dozens of Indians agreeing that India is a shithole.

You can't get mire African than that.

Oh, And I can spell. I know that life.

When asked to cite where you claimed I "confessed" being African, You replied incoherently that I deliver bibles.

Lol.

What about the curse of ham moron? Tell us how it turned Noah white.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2019 4:12:21 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Cite definition: quote (a passage, Book, Or author) as evidence for or justification of an argument or statement, Especially in a scholarly work.

I have quoted your confessions repeatedly so there would be no ambiguity about its content.
Read your confessions.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: Long ago, I had a night job where I worked with this guy much like Im-Em here. He told me that reality was whatever he believed.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums, I understand your trepidation. But I don't think you have too much to worry about. The overwhelming majority of posters here would not want you banned or censured.

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha. They have to work ALL DAY. Do you believe they are working only when hunting or gathering food? Do you think they have running water? Or electricity? They sleep often during the day because it is hot and they must work for everything. There are no stores, Only rudimentary tools. Please. Working only 15 hours a week would kill them, As evidenced by their dwindling tribe.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes. I will show you people who will infect you with their joy. Yet they aren't all Pollyannas. Some are cynics who have simply decided not to allow their environment to define them.

Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in. Is it wrong that I warn visitors to my home about it? If a visitor ignores my warning, Can he claim because I installed it, I'm responsible for his injury after having not believed my warning?
I work with prisoners. Many say they are Christian because the think it will facilitate their case with the parole board.

Ethang5 wrote: This is like when whites tell blacks, Why are you always on about racism? A black person's ethnicity is obvious.

My position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak.

The only life you know is living in Ghana Africa a shithole country.

And the only life you know is living in a slum in India, A shithole country. But our difference is, I've seen you, And I've posted dozens of Indians agreeing that India is a shithole.
I pointed out the Facebook Hari you posted was not Black or African or Negroid. So here you are admitting you lied calling Indians Black.

Whereas you confessed you are African, You live and work in Ghana Africa a shithole country where you have been running (smuggling) bibles for over 15 years.
You can't get more African than that.

Oh, And I can spell. I know that life.
For a low IQ nigger who made a career as a delivery mule smuggling bibles. We can understand why spelling correctly would be important to you. Unfortunately your reading and comprehension and poor reasoning capabilities is why you remain a delivery mule despite your efforts to spell correctly.

When asked to cite where you claimed I "confessed" being African, You replied incoherently that I deliver bibles.

Lol.
I quoted your confession. Those were your statements about you being African and your life and work in Africa. The only life you know is living in Ghana Africa a shithole country.

What about the curse of ham moron? Tell us how it turned Noah white.

Nigger, It was Noah who cursed Ham and his children which turned them Black.

Noah was a descendant of Adam. Noah was white the same colour as Adam from living in a moderate climate. Adam and Eve lived outside the Garden of Eden after they were banished from the garden.

The Bible tells us the general location of the Garden of Eden is in the Mesopotamian area of the Tigris and Euphrates. Which is modern Iraq and not Africa.
Genesis 2:14 The name of the third river is Tigris; it flows east of Assyria. And the fourth river is the Euphrates.

Noah"s sons Ham, Shem and Japheth however have several colour clues hidden in their names. Ham is definitely Hebrew for dark. Japheth is Hebrew for fair, And Shem"s name has nothing to do with colour at all. The name Shem is a word that means "name, " in this context relating to "he will make a name for himself"
After the curse Ham and his children became black and the hot African sun made them permanently black. It changed their genetics. They were the first Africans.

The historical fact that African slaves were owned and traded by Arabs, Romans, Portuguese and Christians is the fulfillment of the curse of Ham.

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2019 4:27:24 PM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Cite definition: quote (a passage, Book, Or author) as evidence for or justification of an argument or statement, Especially in a scholarly work.

That is not the definition liar. Go back to school.

I have quoted your confessions repeatedly so there would be no ambiguity about its content.

Yes, But you have not cited them. We think you cannot cite them because you are a liar.

Cite or you're a liar moron.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2019 4:28:51 PM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

That is not the definition liar. Go back to school.

Yes, But you have not cited them. We think you cannot cite them because you are a liar.

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2019 8:39:37 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

The Nigger Ethang is feeling the burn. Lol!
The nigger Ethang has been delivering Bibles for over 15 years.

You confessed you are African. All you know is life in Africa.

I have quoted your confessions repeatedly so there would be no ambiguity you are a low IQ nigger.

Here are your words in quotes.

Your said your father was a black negroid atheist. But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free whereas your position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.