Jump to topic:

No interesting content. . .

Skepticalone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2019 2:24:01 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
Scrolling down the front page here looks like 2 (or maybe 3) users have commandeered the forum for their personal flame wars. If this is what DDO has become, It is sad.
Don't join dangerous cults: Practice safe sects.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2019 3:41:46 PM
Skepticalone wrote:
Scrolling down the front page here looks like 2 (or maybe 3) users have commandeered the forum for their personal flame wars. If this is what DDO has become, It is sad.

You were missed!

Those are not flame wars. DDO has changed from superficial arguments to evidence based discussions.
Beginning with Harikrish's research.
1. Christianity's role in African slavery.

2. If Africans are subhuman, Is God to blame.

3. Why are there no great African achievements.

4. The curse of Ham points to African slavery and African phenotypes.

5. Ethang5 is the evidence of the biblical curse of Ham and our live exhibit of a Negroid slave.

Some links to sources.

Evidence for the curse of Ham.
Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks and Non-Blacks

Blacks have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

Blacks have the lowest IQ in the world (ignoring the equally disgusting and black-skinned Australian aborigines for convenience"s sake). The Bushmen clock in at around 50 IQ, The average Bantu achieves the mentally retarded level of 70 IQ, And the highly cultivated, Well fed, Well cared for, Partially White African-Americans reach 85 IQ. IQ has an enormous impact on lifestyle, Achievement, And behavior. IQ correlates to poverty, Crime, Mortality, And broken homes on one side " and education, Wealth, Human accomplishment, Long life and stable homes on the other. According to IQ and the Wealth of Nations, A country must have a minimum average IQ of 90 to run a technological civilization. It is not a far cry to say it is IQ that makes humans better than the animals, And it is IQ that makes some humans better than other humans.

My exchanges with Ethang a black negroid Ghanaian who lives and works in Africa has contributed a lot to my research on the evidence of the Biblical curse of Ham on Africans and its continued presence.
Ethang5 posted he was physically and sexually attracted to pictures of an older Indian woman he assumed was my grandma. He then lowered his expectation by inquiring about Indian temple dancers who might be available as prostitutes and finally settled for virgin cows whose backside he would love to lick. It is this perverted nature that earned them the curse of Ham. Hebrew Scriptures tell us Noah was sodomized by Hams children.

Ethang is a black negroid slave by his own confession.
Ethang5: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.

Ethang is the perfect example of Africans following a slave religion.

1 Ethang5 wrote: I am a proud slave of His Royal Highness, King Jesus Christ.
Ethang is a proud slave.

2 Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.

3 Ethang said: Say it again, I want to lift His name so high, The world is blinded by His shine.
Ethang wants Jesus to shine his light on the black negroid slaves like him.

4 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.
And Ethang runs Bibles as a full time slave for free.

5 Ethang5 said: Of course. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries.
Wow, Ethang worked for free as a full time slave.
This is why there is no Indian slavery. Indians would never work for free. That would be slavery! Or more accurately African slavery.

6. Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.

7. Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.

Harikrish is not a racist.
If you read my research material you would have found it contains citations and peer published studies. When I introduce Ethang, I use a collection of his own words and quotes he posted on this very site DDO which contain his disparaging comment about his country Ghana Africa and his people Ghanaian Africans.
The rebuttals I use are also based on Ethang's retraction of his fabricated lies. I have not called Ethang anything that he has not called himself and 'Trump's Africans are shitholes' was a universal declaration that was hard to ignore.
I also cite confessions from other self loathing Blacks to show Ethang that he is not alone. That there are other self loathing Blacks like him.
African slavery was blessed by the Bible and justified by the curse of Ham. From African slavery to African shitholes is where science meets the Bible. And the fact we have the Black Lives Matter is a logical conclusion these shitholes are seeking help.
As a biblical scholar and spiritual leader I have an obligation to draw attention to the damage Christianity has done to the generations of Africans like Ethang who through Gods design were created different which is explained in.

Blacks have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

The psychological development of black negroids like Ethang5 are linked to the biblical curse of Ham. They remain cursed and it is reflected in their social rejection, Physical appearance and life decisions.
---
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2019 5:45:00 PM
Skepticalone wrote:

Lol. And the idiot immediately uses your thread to spam his stupidity.

It's sad but funny too.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2019 6:02:43 PM
Harikrish wrote:
Skepticalone wrote:

Those are not flame wars. DDO has changed from superficial arguments to evidence based discussions.

Another person says they looked at your stupidity and found it uninteresting, And you go and repeat what he just told you was uninteresting content. How stupid are you?

No one cares for your stupidity. No one is a dumb racist like you.

Oh I know your only response can be to post stupidity again, But what better proof that you're stupid?

No friends, No interesting content. . . . .

But plenty of racist spam no one finds interesting.

. . . Evidence based discussions. . . .

Lol, Where repeating the same post over and over is "discussion" and a book of lies and contradiction is "evidence".

Idiot's logic.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2019 7:12:59 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
Skepticalone wrote:

Another person says they looked at your stupidity and found it uninteresting, And you go and repeat what he just told you was uninteresting content. How stupid are you?

Oh I know your only response can be to post stupidity again, But what better proof that you're stupid?

Lol, Where repeating the same post over and over is "discussion" and a book of lies and contradiction is "evidence".

Idiot's logic.

You have never disputed the biblical curse of Ham or the evidence that connects it to negroid Africans like you.

Blacks have the lowest IQ in the world (ignoring the equally disgusting and black-skinned Australian aborigines for convenience"s sake). The Bushmen clock in at around 50 IQ, The average Bantu achieves the mentally retarded level of 70 IQ, And the highly cultivated, Well fed, Well cared for, Partially White African-Americans reach 85 IQ. IQ has an enormous impact on lifestyle, Achievement, And behavior. IQ correlates to poverty, Crime, Mortality, And broken homes on one side " and education, Wealth, Human accomplishment, Long life and stable homes on the other. According to IQ and the Wealth of Nations, A country must have a minimum average IQ of 90 to run a technological civilization. It is not a far cry to say it is IQ that makes humans better than the animals, And it is IQ that makes some humans better than other humans.

The curse of Ham was clearly pointing to African slavery.
Genesis 9:25 The lowest of slaves will he be to his brothers. "

From African slaves to African shitholes.

https://i. Ytimg. Com/vi/RfIcDEI1jWU/hqdefault. Jpg
http://www. Brh. Org. Uk/site/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/slavedealer. Jpg
http://4. Bp. Blogspot. Com/-nWfci5zYfTo/T5dLf3aoxVI/AAAAAAAAK7w/S96vcRUimYs/s640/slave+punishment2. Jpg
http://africanah. Org/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/FabriceMarrons2014c. Jpg
http://www. Anotherafrica. Net/wp/wp-content/gallery/fabrice-monteiro-marron/aa_fabricemonteiromarron_03. Jpg

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "

Ethang5 wrote: I am a proud slave of His Royal Highness, King Jesus Christ.
Ethang is a proud slave.

2 Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.

3 Ethang said: Say it again, I want to lift His name so high, The world is blinded by His shine.

4 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.

5 Ethang5 said: Of course. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries.
This is why there is no Indian slavery. Indians would never work for free. That would be slavery! Or more accurately African slavery.

Read Ethang's disparaging comments about his country and people.

Ethang said: Ok shithole. Trump never insulted India. But your shithole country is sure mad about something.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: Long ago, I had a night job where I worked with this guy much like Im-Em here. He told me that reality was whatever he believed.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums, I understand your trepidation. But I don't think you have too much to worry about. The overwhelming majority of posters here would not want you banned or censured.

Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha. They have to work ALL DAY. Do you believe they are working only when hunting or gathering food? Do you think they have running water? Or electricity? They sleep often during the day because it is hot and they must work for everything. There are no stores, Only rudimentary tools. Please. Working only 15 hours a week would kill them, As evidenced by their dwindling tribe.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes. I will show you people who will infect you with their joy. Yet they aren't all Pollyannas. Some are cynics who have simply decided not to allow their environment to define them.

Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in. Is it wrong that I warn visitors to my home about it? If a visitor ignores my warning, Can he claim because I installed it, I'm responsible for his injury after having not believed my warning?

Ethang5 wrote: This is like when whites tell blacks, Why are you always on about racism? A black person's ethnicity is obvious.

---
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2019 10:54:58 PM
Harikrish wrote:
Skepticalone wrote:

Idiot's logic.

You have never disputed the biblical curse of Ham or the evidence that connects it to negroid Africans like you.

I don't have to. Just as I don't dispute Santa clause or the flying spaghetti monster. Stupidity needs no dispute.

You just can't get it that no one cares you dumb cluck. Your racist drivel is like the babblings of a madman to normal people.

You keep babbling, And I'll keep using you for target practise, And no one will care.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2019 11:38:23 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
Skepticalone wrote:

Idiot's logic.

I don't have to. Just as I don't dispute Santa clause or the flying spaghetti monster. Stupidity needs no dispute.

You have been delivering bibles for over 15 years and here you are equating Santa Claus or the flying spaghetti monster to the biblical curse of Ham that led to over 400 years if African slavery.

You just can't get it that no one cares you dumb cluck. Your racist drivel is like the babblings of a madman to normal people.

Members have been demanding evidence that back the Bible. I have provided evidence for the curse of Ham. You are my low IQ black negroid exhibit along with your testimonials as an African slave living in Ghana Aftica.

You keep babbling, And I'll keep using you for target practise, And no one will care.
You should care.
I have confirmed through research the curse of Ham not only justified African slavery, It was designed to control the Black epidemic.
Christians should be concerned the Black epidemic is growing as a consequence of the abolition of African slavery, Evidence the curse of Ham continues today. Black women care which is why most Black women abort their negroid babies to control the cursed Black epidemic.
You should care because you are a black negroid slave living in Ghana Africa. That is the evidence the curse of Ham that Harikrish speaks of is Biblical.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2019 3:35:48 AM
Your evidence is lukewarm warm opinions of the Rabbis that believe in Lucifer to create narratives of speculative opinion of rape, Castration. And incest for of Jews, Christians, And Muslims. They are lukewarm to vomit them out of his mouth like all the theologians. All are the tables are vomit. The sea of glass presents truth not opinions of vomit.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2019 2:14:33 PM
anonthesmallone wrote:
Your evidence is lukewarm warm opinions of the Rabbis that believe in Lucifer to create narratives of speculative opinion of rape, Castration. And incest for of Jews, Christians, And Muslims. They are lukewarm to vomit them out of his mouth like all the theologians. All are the tables are vomit. The sea of glass presents truth not opinions of vomit.

The curse of Ham is not lukewarm opinions. It happened soon after the great flood that destroyed all life and the only survivors now faced a new curse.
God had just made a covenant with Noah. Noah takes to drinking and opens himself to sexual depravity. It results in the greatest curse since the flood accompanied by plenty of vomit.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2019 3:19:54 PM
There is no evidence to support their opinions of Ham. Opinions create a lukewarm mind. Your real beliefs are not lukewarm. The word "opinion" is not in the Bible for a reason.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2019 3:26:26 PM
anonthesmallone wrote:
There is no evidence to support their opinions of Ham. Opinions create a lukewarm mind. Your real beliefs are not lukewarm. The word "opinion" is not in the Bible for a reason.

Learn to read.

The curse of Ham is not lukewarm opinions. It happened soon after the great flood that destroyed all life and the only survivors now faced a new curse.
God had just made a covenant with Noah. Noah takes to drinking and opens himself to sexual depravity. It results in the greatest curse since the flood accompanied by plenty of vomit.

It happened so it is a biblical fact.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2019 3:40:04 PM
It was the curse of Canaan. The Bible does not say the curse of Ham. You are the theologians are the only ones using those words.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2019 6:50:24 PM
anonthesmallone wrote:
It was the curse of Canaan. The Bible does not say the curse of Ham. You are the theologians are the only ones using those words.

Read your Bble. The curse was on Ham and not Ham's son Canaan who was not even in the room when the incident that upset Noah happened. Noah was drunk and couldn't tell the difference.

Genesis 9:20-23

20 Noah, A man of the soil, Proceeded[a] to plant a vineyard. 21 When he drank some of its wine, He became drunk and lay uncovered inside his tent. 22 Ham, The father of Canaan, Saw his father naked and told his two brothers outside. 23 But Shem and Japheth took a garment and laid it across their shoulders; then they walked in backward and covered their father"s naked body. Their faces were turned the other way so that they would not see their father naked.
24 When Noah awoke from his wine and found out what his youngest son had done to him,

Note: Noah found out what his youngest son had done to him. That would be Ham, But Noah cursed Canaan instead because he was too drunk to know the difference.

Now God had to know Noah was drunk and named Canaan instead of Ham by mistake. We have Noah identifying Ham in verse 24. "When Noah awoke from his wine and found out what his youngest son had done to him,
Bblical scholars cannot ignore Noah's drunken state or his mistake where he cursed Canaan who had nothing to do with the incident and wasn't even in the room when it happened.

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2019 7:05:17 PM
Where does it say Ham is cursed? The entire event was made to symbolize many different the angels serving and the gods and goddess The angels will serve the gods and goddesses in eternity.

The black skin represents the genetic reengineer of the ETs for 150, 000 years. Times up. Yahweh is now revealing His /Her true heart to the world through Roy Sausek to remove the concept of hell.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2019 7:23:32 PM
anonthesmallone wrote:
Where does it say Ham is cursed? The entire event was made to symbolize many different the angels serving and the gods and goddess The angels will serve the gods and goddesses in eternity.

The black skin represents the genetic reengineer of the ETs for 150, 000 years. Times up. Yahweh is now revealing His /Her true heart to the world through Roy Sausek to remove the concept of hell.

Why would Noah curse his grandson Canaan who wasn't even in the room when the incident happened?
The curse was intended for Ham "When Noah awoke from his wine and found out what his youngest son had done to him, " According to Genesis Shem, Japheth and Ham were
Noah's three sons. Ham being the youngest.

Read your Bble. The curse was on Ham and not Ham's son Canaan who was not even in the room when the incident that upset Noah happened. Noah was drunk and couldn't tell the difference.

20 Noah, A man of the soil, Proceeded[a] to plant a vineyard. 21 When he drank some of its wine, He became drunk and lay uncovered inside his tent. 22 Ham, The father of Canaan, Saw his father naked and told his two brothers outside. 23 But Shem and Japheth took a garment and laid it across their shoulders; then they walked in backward and covered their father"s naked body. Their faces were turned the other way so that they would not see their father naked.
24 When Noah awoke from his wine and found out what his youngest son had done to him,

Note: Noah found out what his youngest son had done to him. That would be Ham, But Noah cursed Canaan instead because he was too drunk to know the difference.

Now God had to know Noah was drunk and named Canaan instead of Ham by mistake. We have Noah identifying Ham in verse 24. "When Noah awoke from his wine and found out what his youngest son had done to him,
Bblical scholars cannot ignore Noah's drunken state or his mistake where he cursed Canaan who had nothing to do with the incident and wasn't even in the room when it happened.

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2019 7:58:16 PM
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:

Why would Noah curse his grandson Canaan who wasn't even in the room when the incident happened?
The curse was intended for Ham "When Noah awoke from his wine and found out what his youngest son had done to him, " According to Genesis Shem, Japheth and Ham were

Bblical scholars cannot ignore Noah's drunken state or his mistake where he cursed Canaan. . . . .

Lol. The moron will ignore the text to keep his 8th grade racist "research" alive. All after being the one to keep saying "read your bible". Anon, It seems, Was the only one of you reading the bible.

You must be reading from that book of fibs you keep talking about.

Who's reading comprehension is 8th grade level. Scholar of lies and contradictions.

Anon toasted you moron.

Lol. "Research".
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2019 8:03:44 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:

Bblical scholars cannot ignore Noah's drunken state or his mistake where he cursed Canaan. . . . .

Lol. The moron will ignore the text to keep his 8th grade racist "research" alive. All after being the one to keep saying "read your bible". Anon, It seems, Was the only one of you reading the bible.

You must be reading from that book of fibs you keep talking about.

Who's reading comprehension is 8th grade level. Scholar of lies and contradictions.

Anon toasted you moron.

Lol. "Research".

http://4. Bp. Blogspot. Com/-nWfci5zYfTo/T5dLf3aoxVI/AAAAAAAAK7w/S96vcRUimYs/s640/slave+punishment2. Jpg
http://www. Anotherafrica. Net/wp/wp-content/gallery/fabrice-monteiro-marron/aa_fabricemonteiromarron_03. Jpg

Ethang is a proud slave.

6 Ethang said: An indian dalit would know. The vile caste system never let's you out.
After you said: No sir. Hinduism has a sick caste system. India has outlawed it.
So the caste system has been outlawed in India. Sounds like another Indian success.

7 Ethang5 said: Right. I didn't sleep, I didn't shop, I didn't fly, Because I didn't mention those things. Can the class say idiot? I thought it could.
Slaves don't have any rights. Full time slaves like Ethang have even less rights.

8 Ethang said: Except shithole indians themselves. That's why India couldn't export them.
Which is why there were no Indian slavery. But Africans were exported to many parts of the world as slaves. Ethang should read African slavery under Arabs, America and Christian countries.

9 Ethang said: They didn't learn much in 14 centuries of slavery did they? Low IQ morons.
Ethang lives in Ghana Africa which was the centre of the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade.
Ghana Africa exported 20 million African slaves throughout the world. Ironic comment from Ethang.

10 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Not only is slavery still practiced in Africa. You can buy a African slave for $400 in Libya. And Ethang confessed he is a full time slave. See point 1 and 2.
Your father was a black negroid atheist. But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free.
Karmic Justice combined with the curse of Ham and Slavery by Arabs produced Black shitholes.
Wow! Africans are cursed in 4 religions. Judaism, Islam, Christianity and Hinduism.
---
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2019 6:56:23 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Skep looked over your repetative spam and found no interesting content.

No one care you dumb cluck.

Only the Bible teaches incest. You have been delivering bibles for over 15 years.
The bible is a book of fibs. - Hindu hari
Which you have been delivering for over 15 years. Lol!
Go get your black negroid head slapped. There is a video on it. Lol!
Meet Ethang5 a self loathing black low IQ negroid.

The absurdity of Ethang5's attacks on Harikrish and Indians.
1. Ethang5 mocks India's military when his country Ghana is ranked
108 out of 137 countries and India is ranked 4th in the world. Ghana has zero combat aircrafts. India has 2, 185. Facts are stubborn.
2. Ethang5 mocks Hinduism when it was Christianity that played a role in African slavery. Ethang5 confessed he is an African living in Ghana Africa a shithole country. Is Ethang5 jealous and envious of high achieving Indians and their success?
3. Ethang5 still cannot name a single African achievement yet he attacks Harikrish for being a proud Indian living in Canada and working in America in the IT field. Harikrish has created a whole thread on the 'Great achievements by India series'. The contrast is as clear as black and white pardon the pun.
4. Ethang5 confessed he has been working as a black negroid slave in Ghana Africa for over 15 years running bibles to countries that outlaw the possession of bibles. Everyone knows bibles are available free online except Ethang5. He made a career as a low IQ free bible delivery mule. Yet he attacks high achievers like Harikrish. Nothing good ever came out of Africa. Ethang5 is a self loathing black low IQ negroid.
5. Ethang5 is an African yet he attacks Harikrish for his skin colour. Everyone can see Harikrish is not a black negroid from his name and profile. Whereas Ethang5 confessed he is a black negroid African living in Ghana Africa where slavery is still practiced.
6. Ethang5 attacks Hindus for treating cows as sacred and protecting them. But Africans are famous for licking cows backsides supposedly to induce more milk production. As slaves they were given more milk for licking their white Christian masters backside and that remains etched in their psyche and African culture. See videos of Africans abusing cows.
7. Ethang5 confessed he is an African slave by choice which confirms the curse of Ham in the Bible justified by Christians 400 years of African slavery.
8. Ethang5 calls Harikrish a racist even though the curse of Ham did not affect Indians. Harikrish was objective in his research providing evidence for the biblical curse of Ham, Christianity's role in African slavery, A study in African phenotypes and the cause of the lack of great African achievements. These are objective scholarly research appropriate for a religion forum that Blacks and Christians participate in.
9. 80% of Africans are Christians and according to Trump all Africans are shitholes. Ethang5 is both African and a Christian and a black negroid slave. He validates the biblical curse of Ham and Harikrish's research.
10. Africans have the highest rape, AIDS, Crime, Abortions, Poverty, Starvation, Sexual perversions and beastility. The factors contributing to a Black epidemic is the abolition of African slavery combined with the bad Karma of Africans added to the biblical curse of Ham.

Africans like Ethang love to lick cows backsides.
https://youtu. Be/n8PYozPB-8I

Africans defecating outdoors.
https://youtu. Be/Lqg8I4w0ItM

Trump calls all African countries shitholes.
https://youtu. Be/HcMFmoTCdcU
https://youtu. Be/e-Odk4n_KeY

Ethang is a proud slave.

6 Ethang said: An indian dalit would know. The vile caste system never let's you out.
After you said: No sir. Hinduism has a sick caste system. India has outlawed it.
So the caste system has been outlawed in India. Sounds like another Indian success.

7 Ethang5 said: Right. I didn't sleep, I didn't shop, I didn't fly, Because I didn't mention those things. Can the class say idiot? I thought it could.
Slaves don't have any rights. Full time slaves like Ethang have even less rights.

8 Ethang said: Except shithole indians themselves. That's why India couldn't export them.
Which is why there were no Indian slavery. But Africans were exported to many parts of the world as slaves. Ethang should read African slavery under Arabs, America and Christian countries.

9 Ethang said: They didn't learn much in 14 centuries of slavery did they? Low IQ morons.
Ethang lives in Ghana Africa which was the centre of the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade.
Ghana Africa exported 20 million African slaves throughout the world. Ironic comment from Ethang.

Not only is slavery still practiced in Africa. You can buy a African slave for $400 in Libya. And Ethang confessed he is a full time slave. See point 1 and 2.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2019 8:46:40 PM

No one cares you dumb cluck.

You are empty. No interesting content. No friends. No support. No sense.

Hot air. Wait, You're Indian, So hot stinking air is all you are.

Skep looked at your 8th grade "research" and just as the people on your friends list, Thought it was ridiculous uninteresting gibberish.

You are such a moron.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2019 11:35:12 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Skep looked at your 8th grade "research" and just as the people on your friends list, Thought it was ridiculous uninteresting gibberish.

You are such a moron.

Let's meet your supporter Janesix. She suffers from schizophrenia.
Janesix said:Many people who are obviously mental refuse to take meds. Unless they are a danger to themselves or others, They won't be helped. In the US, It is really hard to get help even if you are acutely psychotic and are ASKING for help. I know this from several personal experiences. A couple times I've had to be driven two hours away before I found a hospital that would take me in. Because I wasn't suicidal or anything. No, Just very psychotic and asking for help. Going to two or three different ER's. And then once I get in, They try to get you out of there asap. The only ones who get in easily are the addicts who are suicidal. And many can't afford meds, Even when they want them. My antiphychotics are over a thousand a month, And if I didn't have state insurance I wouldn't be able to afford them. If it wan't for my family and my boyfriend, I would be out on the streets, Crazy as a loon and eating out of garbage cans.

And Bulproof is on your friends list.
Read his praise of you: That's exactly what we think about you. Welcome to reality, You fuking clown.

Ethang is a black negroid slave by his own confession.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2019 3:09:30 AM
Harikrish, Please consider the following:

1. Noah = God the Father in the third heaven with private decisions of mortality and sex

2. Ham = Ra (Lucifer), An immortal Son who barged into the Father's private business uninvited.

3. Canaan is cursed = Mortals who die and become angels in the resurrection.
They are cursed by the Pentagram power that evokes the dragon of death.

4. Israel = Mortals who are translated to live and become gods and goddesses.

***God cannot curse an immoral Son***. Ra (Lucifer) can only be destroy in hell fire after the final act is over to prove Yahweh is not a lying criminal.

God wanted Noah to get drunk so we would have some kind of event in the Bible that graphically puts the Cosmic War in a story we can all understand. Angels serve the gods and goddesses in eternity. Brilliant!

The entire event was predestinated for our benefit and knowledge. God did not make a mistake to glorify Himself. How absurd.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2019 4:56:39 AM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

You are such a moron.

Let's meet your supporter Janesix.

You are getting your replies mixed up. This thread is about: No Interesting Content.

She suffers from schizophrenia.

And you suffer from mental illness, So what? You still have no friends and no support. Your loony writings are still loony. An objective person saw your stupidity and deemed it uninteresting nonsense.

No one cares moron. You are just one loony bastard yelling stupidity on the board over and over.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2019 2:50:26 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

You are such a moron.

You are getting your replies mixed up. This thread is about: No Interesting Content.

And you suffer from mental illness, So what? You still have no friends and no support. Your loony writings are still loony. An objective person saw your stupidity and deemed it uninteresting nonsense.

No one cares moron. You are just one loony bastard yelling stupidity on the board over and over.

You are going beserk again and cussing like some ghetto negroid. Lol!
I know it hasn't been easy after you confessed you are an African. Now everything African is getting to you.

Here we go again.

Ethang said: Ok. Trump never insulted India. But your shithole country is sure mad about something.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: Long ago, I had a night job where I worked with this guy much like Im-Em here. He told me that reality was whatever he believed.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums, I understand your trepidation. But I don't think you have too much to worry about. The overwhelming majority of posters here would not want you banned or censured.

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha. They have to work ALL DAY. Do you believe they are working only when hunting or gathering food? Do you think they have running water? Or electricity? They sleep often during the day because it is hot and they must work for everything. There are no stores, Only rudimentary tools. Please. Working only 15 hours a week would kill them, As evidenced by their dwindling tribe.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes. I will show you people who will infect you with their joy. Yet they aren't all Pollyannas. Some are cynics who have simply decided not to allow their environment to define them.

Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in. Is it wrong that I warn visitors to my home about it? If a visitor ignores my warning, Can he claim because I installed it, I'm responsible for his injury after having not believed my warning?

Ethang5 wrote: This is like when whites tell blacks, Why are you always on about racism? A black person's ethnicity is obvious.

Stop being a hater Ethang. Take some advice to deal with your jealousy and low self esteem.

You have to stop looking in the mirror because everytime you see your black negroid face you hate yourself and you also see why others hate that face too. Covering your black ugly face with a mask like you did in your profile just adds suspense to what your ugly black negroid face looks like that is attached to the rest of your black Karma covered body.

When white Christians first saw the black negroid face they recognized the curse of Ham and turned negroids into slaves.

The role of Christianity in African slavery is rather unique. Most religions allowed slavery based on economic and monetary reasons. But slaves were never targeted because of their skin colour alone. The continued discrimination of Africans are purely on skin colour.

Trump turned the focus from the black negroid face to black shitholes. That upset the African leaders because there is nothing uglier than a black negroid face licking a black shithole. It took me an hour of meditation to remove that imagery from my mind. Yikes!

Try listing some African achievements in the field of science, Medicine, Technology etc. To reduce the stigma of bad Karma. Attacking Hindus will not serve any purpose when your cursed existence is biblical, Your low IQ is in your genes so is your negroid appearance and black colour.

You said you are not a proud African. Your posts tell us why.
African is a person from Africa especially a black person. You live in Ghana Africa which also establishes your geographical location is Africa. And you confessed you are not a proud African. So you are African and live in Ghana Aftica. But you are not a proud African. Most Africans are not proud to be African. Africans were happiest when they were slaves.

Your father was a black negroid atheist. But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free.
Karmic Justice combined with the curse of Ham and Slavery by Arabs produced Black shitholes.
Wow! Africans are cursed in 4 religions. Judaism, Islam, Christianity and Hinduism.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2019 7:14:30 PM
Harikrish wrote:
etyoug5 wrote:

You are such a moron.

Being a shithole doesn't bother you, But being a bastard does? Do you even know your human father? Was your mother and father married?

I know it hasn't been easy after you confessed you are an African.

Lol. Then let me "confess" again. I am not a proud African.

Did you like that?

Now everything African is getting to you.

Yet you are the one foaming at the mouth about Africans, Posting spam all over the board. The only person going berserk is you spammer.

Here we go again.

You go berserk. I'll just remind you that this is the very thread where skep told you that your stupidity was uninteresting.

Yet here you are, About to post the same spam again, And accusing others of going berserk.

No one cares loser.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2019 7:19:57 PM
Harikrish wrote:
etyoug5 wrote:

You are such a moron.

Being a shithole doesn't bother you, But being a bastard does? Do you even know your human father? Was your mother and father married?

Did you like that?

Yet you are the one foaming at the mouth about Africans, Posting spam all over the board. The only person going berserk is you spammer.

Here we go again.

You go berserk. I'll just remind you that this is the very thread where skep told you that your stupidity was uninteresting.

Yet here you are, About to post the same spam again, And accusing others of going berserk.

No one cares loser.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2019 8:14:39 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
etyoug5 wrote:

You are such a moron.

Did you like that?

Here we go again.

The curse of Ham condemned black Africans to slavery.

Ethang is a proud slave.

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2019 8:29:52 PM
You have been dismissed for posting empty spam.

When you have something new and sensible to say, You will be reevaluated.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2019 9:46:37 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
ethang5 wrote:
You have been dismissed for posting empty spam.

When you have something new and sensible to say, You will be reevaluated.

You were cursed by Ham. You were exposed by Harikrish. Harikrish proved you are all black and negroid. You are proof and exhibit for the biblical curse of Ham.

The curse of Ham condemns all black Africans to slavery.

Ethang is a proud slave.

Africans like Ethang love to lick cows backsides.
https://youtu. Be/n8PYozPB-8I

Africans defecating outdoors.
https://youtu. Be/Lqg8I4w0ItM

Trump calls all African countries shitholes.
https://youtu. Be/HcMFmoTCdcU
https://youtu. Be/e-Odk4n_KeY

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.