Total Posts:190|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

The biblical curse of Ham Harikrish explains

Harikrish
Posts: 40,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2019 11:21:33 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Christianity's role in African slavery was justified by the biblical curse of Ham. Harikrish explains the How's and Whys for their justification.
Several research material is presented to help the readers arrive at the desired conclusion and, Also to justify the amount of time and effort put to ascertain a biblical truth which is far reaching and racially sensitive because it details the sources and methods that went into this research, To make it relevant.

For example: My exchanges with Ethang a black negroid Ghanaian who lives and works in Africa has contributed a lot to my research on the evidence of the Biblical curse of Ham on Africans and its continued presence.
Ethang5 posted he was physically and sexually attracted to pictures of an older Indian woman he assumed was my grandma. He then lowered his expectation by inquiring about Indian temple dancers who might be available as prostitutes and finally settled for virgin cows whose backside he would love to lick. It is this perverted nature that earned them the curse of Ham. Hebrew Scriptures tell us Noah was sodomized by Hams children.

If you read my research material you would have found it contains citations and peer published studies. When I introduce Ethang, I use a collection of his own words and quotes he posted on this very site DDO which contain his disparaging comment about his country Ghana Africa and his people Ghanaian Africans.
The rebuttals I use are also based on Ethang's retraction of his fabricated lies. I have not called Ethang anything that he has not called himself and 'Trump's Africans are shitholes' was a universal declaration that was hard to ignore.
I also cite confessions from other self loathing Blacks to show Ethang that he is not alone. That there are other self loathing Blacks like him.
African slavery was blessed by the Bible and justified by the curse of Ham. From African slavery to African shitholes is where science meets the Bible. And the fact we have the Black Lives Matter is a logical conclusion these shitholes are seeking help.
As a biblical scholar and spiritual leader I have an obligation to draw attention to the damage Christianity has done to the generations of Africans like Ethang who through Gods design were created different which is explained in.

Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks and Non-Blacks

Blacks have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

The psychological development of black negroids like Ethang5 are linked to the biblical curse of Ham. They remain cursed and it is reflected in their social rejection, Physical appearance and life decisions.
---

Harikrish's efforts in biblical research and scholarly discussion on a religion forum are objective because Hindus are not affected by the curse of Ham. . Other members could be objective too under the same assumption and in their participation in these scholarly theological discussions.
Unfortunately Ethang5 is both the subject and target of my research unwittingly because he is a black negroid slave living in Ghana Africa.

But we cannot argue with biblical and scientific facts by denying what I presented as The biblical curse of Ham and the genetic study of Negroid phenotypes. Now top that with the actual confessions of Ethan as both a negroid slave and his disparaging comments about his country and people and we have the ideal platform to study where science meets religion in the curse of Ham.

I have confirmed through research the curse of Ham not only justified African slavery, It was designed to control the Black epidemic.
Christians should be concerned the Black epidemic is growing as a consequence of the abolition of African slavery, Evidence the curse of Ham continues today. Black women care which is why most Black women abort their negroid babies to control the cursed Black epidemic.
Ethang should care because he is a black negroid slave living in Ghana Africa. That is the evidence the curse of Ham that Harikrish speaks of is Biblical.

Evidence for the curse of Ham.

Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks and Non-Blacks

Blacks have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

Blacks have the lowest IQ in the world (ignoring the equally disgusting and black-skinned Australian aborigines for convenience"s sake). The Bushmen clock in at around 50 IQ, The average Bantu achieves the mentally retarded level of 70 IQ, And the highly cultivated, Well fed, Well cared for, Partially White African-Americans reach 85 IQ. IQ has an enormous impact on lifestyle, Achievement, And behavior. IQ correlates to poverty, Crime, Mortality, And broken homes on one side " and education, Wealth, Human accomplishment, Long life and stable homes on the other. According to IQ and the Wealth of Nations, A country must have a minimum average IQ of 90 to run a technological civilization. It is not a far cry to say it is IQ that makes humans better than the animals, And it is IQ that makes some humans better than other humans.

The curse of Ham was clearly pointing to African slavery.
Genesis 9:25 The lowest of slaves will he be to his brothers. "

Scope of research covered in:
1. Christianity's role in African slavery.
2. If Africans are subhuman, Is God to blame?
3. Why are there no great African achievements?
4. The curse of Ham points to African slavery and African phenotypes.
5. Ethang5 is the evidence of the biblical curse of Ham and our live exhibit of a Negroid slave.
Harikrish
Posts: 40,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2019 11:24:28 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
The concept of the Curse of Ham finds its origins in Genesis 9:

20 And Noah began to be an husbandman, And he planted a vineyard:
21 And he drank of the wine, And was drunken; and he was uncovered within his tent.
22 And Ham, The father of Canaan, Saw the nakedness of his father, And told his two brethren without.
23 And Shem and Japheth took a garment, And laid it upon both their shoulders, And went backward, And covered the nakedness of their father; and their faces were backward, And they saw not their father's nakedness.
24 And Noah awoke from his wine, And knew what his younger son had done unto him.
25 And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren.
26 And he said, Blessed be the Lord God of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.
27 God shall enlarge Japheth, And he shall dwell in the tents of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.
" Genesis 9:20"27, King James Version

The Bible (Gen: 10:20) says the sons of Ham and their families, Countries and nations which they lived in and ruled were Cush, Mizraim, Phut and Canaan.
Ham is an African man in the Bible.
His sons cannot be white.
Cush ruled the Sudan.
Sudan is in Africa.
It is called the Land of Cush.
Mizraim ruled Egypt.
Egypt is also called Mizraim in the Bible and also the Land of Ham (Psalm: 105: 23-27).
Egypt is in Africa not in Europe.
Its people are Africans, Not Europeans.
Phut ruled the whole land known today as Libya.
Libya is in Africa not Europe.
The Libyans, Excluding the Arabs there, Are the descendants of Phut, Son of Ham, An African in the Bible.
His descendants are Africans, Not white.
Canaan is the son of Ham, An African.
The land he ruled was named after him as the Land of Canaan.
It is in North-Eastern Africa, Not Europe.
His descendants are named after him as Canaanites in the Bible.
They are Africans not white.
The Bible is so clear that the people, Countries and nations in the Bible belonged to Africa and Africans, Not to Europe and Europeans.

Note all those associated with Ham are from African countries. Egypt, Sudan, Libya.
Harikrish
Posts: 40,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2019 3:09:59 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Mainstream Christianity teaches that Ham"s children were black.
The Bible teaches that Hebrews were mistaken for Egyptians.
History (Tacitus) teaches that Hebrews were mistaken for Egyptians and Ethiopians.

The Lineage of Ham and The Land of Ham

It is through Ham"s lineage that we see the development of most of Africa and a large portion of the Middle East, Including modern day Israel and Iraq. Here is a breakdown of Ham"s lineage and the countries they founded. We know that Egypt was considered the "land of Ham" because of the following verses:

"Israel also came into Egypt; and Jacob sojourned in the land of Ham. " " Psalms 105:23

"They shewed his signs among them, And wonders in the land of Ham. " " Psalms 105:27

"Wondrous works in the land of Ham, And terrible things by the Red sea. " " Psalms 106:22

The Land of Ham was Egypt based on the context and reference to the events in Exodus. Many believe these verses to have been written by David. Those that claim that Ham was the father of all black Africans and then deny that Egyptians were black even though the descended from Ham, Do so based solely on their racial bias to Hebrews marrying, Living among, And being mistaken for black people.
The Sons of Ham (Genesis 10:6)

Cush (Sudan)
Mizraim (Egypt)
Phut (Libya)
Canaan (Israel)

Contradictions In Eurocentric Christian Theology

When it comes to European Christian theology, There are major contradictions when it comes to Ham, His descendants, And what they looked like. In racist theology like Christian Identity and Mormonism, Black people are seen as cursed, Which is often used as an excuse to justify evils like slavery and murder. However, European Christians can"t seem to get their theology straight. Even though they teach the black people come from Ham:

They deny that ancient Canaanites were black, Even though they"re descendants of Ham"s son Canaan.
They deny that ancient Libyans were black, Even though they"re descendants of Ham"s son Phut.
They deny that ancient Egyptians were black, Even though they"re descendants of Ham"s son Mizraim.
They deny that ancient Babylonians were black, Even though they"re descendants of Ham"s son Cush.
Ham only had four sons, Which means they deny the blackness of his only four sons, While claiming that Ham is the father of all black people. The reason for this outright denial of the truth in spite of the facts and their own theology is 100% based on skin color. Europeans understand that if they concretely admit that any of Ham"s four sons were beyond a shadow of a doubt black, Then they also have to admit that Hebrews were black as well because they mixed with the descendants of Ham.

Today they will try to tell you that Israel is not part of Africa, It is part of Asia, However the Bible clearly says that before the land was called Israel it was called the land of Canaan.
Read: Genesis 17:8

Canaan was the son of Ham (Father of the Africans) therefore Israel was at one point part of the land of Ham (Africa) according to scripture. Also (at one time) included was part of the so called Middle east, Where the children of Ishmael (Arabs) now live.

Israelites arrived in Canaan in 1406 BC they had no material culture of their own since they had been living in the Sinai as nomads for the previous 40 years. "
During the transition from the Late Bronze to the Early Iron Age"probably about 1250 bc"the Israelites entered Canaan, Settling at first in the hill country and in the south.

This proves the Jews were not the original Canaanites. Jews moved into Canaan many centuries after the curse of Ham and therefore Israel was at one point part of the land of Ham (Africa).
Harikrish
Posts: 40,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2019 3:34:12 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Meet the cursed children of Ham.

Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks and Non-Blacks

Blacks have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

Blacks have the lowest IQ in the world (ignoring the equally disgusting and black-skinned Australian aborigines for convenience"s sake). The Bushmen clock in at around 50 IQ, The average Bantu achieves the mentally retarded level of 70 IQ, And the highly cultivated, Well fed, Well cared for, Partially White African-Americans reach 85 IQ. IQ has an enormous impact on lifestyle, Achievement, And behavior. IQ correlates to poverty, Crime, Mortality, And broken homes on one side " and education, Wealth, Human accomplishment, Long life and stable homes on the other. According to IQ and the Wealth of Nations, A country must have a minimum average IQ of 90 to run a technological civilization. It is not a far cry to say it is IQ that makes humans better than the animals, And it is IQ that makes some humans better than other humans.

That"s not all though. Blacks are unique in that when we arrived, They had no written language, No wheel, No architectural works, Nothing at all that would indicate they live a human existence. Whereas literature and palaces and cities existed in almost every corner of the earth, From the Incas to the Indians to the Persians to the Chinese to Stonehenge to Ankar Wat in Cambodia " nothing existed in Africa. For the past 100, 000 years non-Blacks have been spreading across the globe, Building pyramids and cities, Developing new technology, Domesticating animals and crops, Covering themselves in finely decorated clothing, And living essentially human lives. Blacks, Meanwhile, Stayed nearly naked, Self-mutilating, Technology-less, With no domesticated animals, No written language, No wheel, No stone buildings, No metalworking, Nothing.

Virtually every other non-Black group came up with an admirable or at least interesting religion or philosophy which was recorded and taught to a priesthood. Indians had the Vedas and the Upanishads, Chinese had Confucianism, Daoism, And various sects of Buddhism. Europeans had Virgil, Horace, And Homer to write down their pagan religion, With Plato, Aristotle, And numberless other greats to record their philosophy. Even the Aztecs had a corpus of literature which was, Unfortunately, Burnt and destroyed by the Spanish invaders. Shintoism was developed in Japan, The epic of Gilgamesh was recorded in ancient Babylonian times, And Egypt authored the Book of the Dead. Only Black Africa (and assorted primitives in Australasia) hadn"t recorded or created any official religion or philosophy. Blacks still rely on voodoo, Witchcraft, Black magic, And animism with no particular pantheon of Gods, No priesthood, No anything that could develop them past superstition and barbarism.

Today it is questionable what Blacks could achieve on their own, Without the intervention of others giving to them all the things they could never produce or maintain themselves. Though we see Blacks walking around in business suits, Speaking English, Shooting guns, And making use of all sorts of non-Black generated goods and services and inventions and ideas and discoveries " none of them originate from the Black man. Without the continuous intervention of charity into Black Africa, It"s unknown whether they could even maintain what they have, Or if they would simply regress back to mud huts the moment we left. All current Black civilization is in fact transplanted non-Black civilization. There is not as yet a single Black civilization on Earth that has independently developed and maintained its own technological and philosophical way of life. No Blacks have won any Nobel prizes in the hard sciences, Fields medals, Or gotten any spot on a list of human accomplishment that would represent some major scientific or technological advancement for the world.

Geography can be no excuse, Because Blacks today live all across the world. Blacks in France, The UK, And the USA are given preferential treatment and access to college educations, And yet they still produce nothing. At the same time, Whites who lived in South Africa and Zimbabwe made them into decent, First World nations without a problem. There is nothing about the African continent inimical to modern life, It is simply the fact that it is populated by Blacks.

Nor can some strange combination of bad luck and being separate from other civilizations explain Black underperformance. After all, Blacks have been connected to the outside world since the 1400s. They have had centuries to modernize and improve themselves in Africa with full access to modern knowledge and technology. In contrast, It took Japan about twenty years to modernize from a feudal Samurai culture to a fully modern industrial state which then took on and defeated Russia in 1900. Blacks have had centuries in the USA to do all sorts of human activities, Immersed in White culture, Knowledge, And technology. Instead all they do is riot, Rape, Steal, Sell drugs, And demand more handouts from the government. Germany recovered from WWII in just ten years, Becoming yet again a prosperous, Powerful, And leading-edge modern civilization. Africans meanwhile cannot recover from "colonization, " "slavery, " or "discrimination" after centuries. Haiti has been an all-Black, Independent, Free state since the Napoleonic wars, 200 years ago. Even so, Its lifestyle and standard of living perfectly matches that of darkest Africa. In those 200 years it hasn"t progressed an inch. In fact it has probably regressed since that time. Their neighbors in the Dominican Republic have immensely better statistics than them in all fields. Instead of a failed state, The Dominican Republic takes care of its people, Has a working government, And doesn"t need charity. The difference? Their population is non-Black. All of the old, Tired excuses are refuted by geography and history.

The Black murder rate is nine times that of the White/Hispanic (combined! ) murder rate. It is 36 times as high as the Asian murder rate. Blacks are the majority of AIDS cases and all other STDs, Their STD rates are completely out of proportion to all other groups. Even homosexuals have a hard time keeping up with the Black STD rates. No ordinary healthy human has the sexual habits of the Black race. Whereas every other people on earth developed a family structure, Blacks still roam around aimlessly screwing everyone they meet and never staying to raise the child. Seventy percent of Black children in the USA are illegitimate. In Africa, Women largely do all the work and raise the kids while the men commit crime or sit around chewing leaves or smoking something. Domestic violence among Blacks is atrocious. Rape is endemic. The human race does not act like this; their morals and habits are completely different.

Good things can be said of virtually every group or civilization on earth. This is unsurprising, Given the fact that everyone on earth is descended from the same small tribe that left Africa 100, 000 years ago. East Asians are such decent, Advanced people they are comparable to Whites. Unsurprisingly, They only diverged from the White race 40, 000 years ago. There is only one group nothing good can be said about, There is only one group completely unrelated to the rest of the human race, And that is the Black African. There is enough genetic variation between Blacks and non-Blacks that any objective scientist, Classifying us like they would classify various animal species, Would label us different species. On one side humans, On the other Blacks. There is enough phenotypic, Common sense variation, That again it is an insult to categorize Blacks among the human race. They are nothing like us and they never will be; they are worse in every way. Call them subhuman.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2019 6:45:53 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
All of the words, Words, Words. There is no curse on Ham. The on;y curse was on Canaan. Your evidence is zero for everything you teach about the curse of Ham. Ham was black. But it was not the curse.

The curse was black grace power of a white pentagram tattooed on Canaan's forehead from Yahweh to draw out the dragon of death by the rituals of power with the pentagram. Canaan and its people were to understand the power came from the Creator, But no one knew the Creator was Yahweh. Pretty slick mind control of Yahweh

Take the test to prove the pentagram is from the Creator. Find a pentagram. Look at the circle first. Then look at the wacky star and follow the line from the beginning point all the way back to the start. Carefully follow your eyes around the five-pointed star of black grace power. Obverse the confusion of mind!

The objective of black grace is to cause confusion of the mind, And this is the principle of confusion to rob and control us with complexity and false narratives as they hide the truth from us.

By using this black power, The Lord moved all of His money power to the 12 Jewish international bankers as prophets to create the New Jerusalem and built the New World Order for Yahweh using the economic order of Christ to switch the pentagram triangle star for a square. The square removes the confusion of the mind. Christ's new economic order will rule the world with a cube of equality rather than the pyramid of power.

We will swap the Golden Rule with the Survival or the Fittest that the animals and insects use to teach us what not to do as humans who have brains to reason and not just instinct to live by. We are created in the image of God and not animals.
Harikrish
Posts: 40,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2019 7:41:35 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
All of the words, Words, Words. There is no curse on Ham. The on;y curse was on Canaan. Your evidence is zero for everything you teach about the curse of Ham. Ham was black. But it was not the curse.

The curse was black grace power of a white pentagram tattooed on Canaan's forehead from Yahweh to draw out the dragon of death by the rituals of power with the pentagram. Canaan and its people were to understand the power came from the Creator, But no one knew the Creator was Yahweh. Pretty slick mind control of Yahweh

Take the test to prove the pentagram is from the Creator. Find a pentagram. Look at the circle first. Then look at the wacky star and follow the line from the beginning point all the way back to the start. Carefully follow your eyes around the five-pointed star of black grace power. Obverse the confusion of mind!

The objective of black grace is to cause confusion of the mind, And this is the principle of confusion to rob and control us with complexity and false narratives as they hide the truth from us.

By using this black power, The Lord moved all of His money power to the 12 Jewish international bankers as prophets to create the New Jerusalem and built the New World Order for Yahweh using the economic order of Christ to switch the pentagram triangle star for a square. The square removes the confusion of the mind. Christ's new economic order will rule the world with a cube of equality rather than the pyramid of power.

We will swap the Golden Rule with the Survival or the Fittest that the animals and insects use to teach us what not to do as humans who have brains to reason and not just instinct to live by. We are created in the image of God and not animals.

You agree Ham was Black. He had to be because his sons were Black/Africans.

The Bible (Gen: 10:20) says the sons of Ham and their families, Countries and nations which they lived in and ruled were Cush, Mizraim, Phut and Canaan.
Ham is an African man in the Bible.
His sons cannot be white.
Cush ruled the Sudan.
Sudan is in Africa.
It is called the Land of Cush.
Mizraim ruled Egypt.
Egypt is also called Mizraim in the Bible and also the Land of Ham (Psalm: 105: 23-27).
Egypt is in Africa not in Europe.
Its people are Africans, Not Europeans.
Phut ruled the whole land known today as Libya.
Libya is in Africa not Europe.
The Libyans, Excluding the Arabs there, Are the descendants of Phut, Son of Ham, An African in the Bible.
His descendants are Africans, Not white.
Canaan is the son of Ham, An African.
The land he ruled was named after him as the Land of Canaan.
It is in North-Eastern Africa, Not Europe.
His descendants are named after him as Canaanites in the Bible.
They are Africans not white.
The Bible is so clear that the people, Countries and nations in the Bible belonged to Africa and Africans, Not to Europe and Europeans.

Note all those associated with Ham are from African countries. Egypt, Sudan, Libya.

Why would Noah curse his grandson Canaan who wasn't even in the room when the incident happened?
The curse was intended for Ham. "When Noah awoke from his wine and found out what his youngest son had done to him, " According to Genesis Shem, Japheth and Ham were
Noah's three sons. Ham being the youngest.

Read your Bible. The curse was on Ham and not Ham's son Canaan who was not even in the room when the incident that upset Noah happened. Noah was drunk and couldn't tell the difference.

Genesis 9:20-23

20 Noah, A man of the soil, Proceeded[a] to plant a vineyard. 21 When he drank some of its wine, He became drunk and lay uncovered inside his tent. 22 Ham, The father of Canaan, Saw his father naked and told his two brothers outside. 23 But Shem and Japheth took a garment and laid it across their shoulders; then they walked in backward and covered their father"s naked body. Their faces were turned the other way so that they would not see their father naked.
24 When Noah awoke from his wine and found out what his youngest son had done to him,

Note: Noah found out what his youngest son had done to him. That would be Ham, But Noah cursed Canaan instead because he was too drunk to know the difference.

Now God had to know Noah was drunk and named Canaan instead of Ham by mistake. We have Noah identifying Ham in verse 24. "When Noah awoke from his wine and found out what his youngest son had done to him,
Bblical scholars cannot ignore Noah's drunken state or his mistake where he cursed Canaan who had nothing to do with the incident and wasn't even in the room when it happened.

But we know God who had in the beginning of Genesis 9 blessed Noah and his sons had no choice but to punish Noah's grandchildren instead.
Genesis 9:1 Then God blessed Noah and his sons, Saying to them, "Be fruitful and increase in number and fill the earth.

But the curse of Ham changed all that. It brought a curse on the descendants of Ham who were Africans.

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.
Harikrish
Posts: 40,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2019 7:22:36 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Evidence for the curse of Ham.

Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks and Non-Blacks

Blacks have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

Blacks have the lowest IQ in the world (ignoring the equally disgusting and black-skinned Australian aborigines for convenience"s sake). The Bushmen clock in at around 50 IQ, The average Bantu achieves the mentally retarded level of 70 IQ, And the highly cultivated, Well fed, Well cared for, Partially White African-Americans reach 85 IQ. IQ has an enormous impact on lifestyle, Achievement, And behavior. IQ correlates to poverty, Crime, Mortality, And broken homes on one side " and education, Wealth, Human accomplishment, Long life and stable homes on the other. According to IQ and the Wealth of Nations, A country must have a minimum average IQ of 90 to run a technological civilization. It is not a far cry to say it is IQ that makes humans better than the animals, And it is IQ that makes some humans better than other humans.

The curse of Ham was clearly pointing to African slavery.
Genesis 9:25 The lowest of slaves will he be to his brothers. "

From African slaves to African shitholes.

https://i. Ytimg. Com/vi/RfIcDEI1jWU/hqdefault. Jpg
http://www. Brh. Org. Uk/site/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/slavedealer. Jpg
http://4. Bp. Blogspot. Com/-nWfci5zYfTo/T5dLf3aoxVI/AAAAAAAAK7w/S96vcRUimYs/s640/slave+punishment2. Jpg
http://africanah. Org/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/FabriceMarrons2014c. Jpg
http://www. Anotherafrica. Net/wp/wp-content/gallery/fabrice-monteiro-marron/aa_fabricemonteiromarron_03. Jpg

Ethang5: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "


Ethang5 wrote: I am a proud slave of His Royal Highness, King Jesus Christ.
Ethang is a proud slave.

2 Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.

3 Ethang said: Say it again, I want to lift His name so high, The world is blinded by His shine.
Ethang wants Jesus to shine his light on the black negroid slaves like him.

4 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.
And Ethang runs Bibles as a full time slave for free.

5 Ethang5 said: Of course. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries.
Wow, Ethang worked for free as a full time slave.
This is why there is no Indian slavery. Indians would never work for free. That would be slavery! Or more accurately African slavery.

6 Ethang said: An indian dalit would know. The vile caste system never let's you out.
After you said: No sir. Hinduism has a sick caste system. India has outlawed it.
So the caste system has been outlawed in India. Sounds like another Indian success.

7 Ethang5 said: Right. I didn't sleep, I didn't shop, I didn't fly, Because I didn't mention those things. Can the class say idiot? I thought it could.
Slaves don't have any rights. Full time slaves like Ethang have even less rights.

8 Ethang said: Except shithole indians themselves. That's why India couldn't export them.
Which is why there were no Indian slavery. But Africans were exported to many parts of the world as slaves. Ethang should read African slavery under Arabs, America and Christian countries.

9 Ethang said: They didn't learn much in 14 centuries of slavery did they? Low IQ morons.
Ethang lives in Ghana Africa which was the centre of the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade.
Ghana Africa exported 20 million African slaves throughout the world. Ironic comment from Ethang.

10 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Not only is slavery still practiced in Africa. You can buy a African slave for $400 in Libya. And Ethang confessed he is a full time slave. See point 1 and 2.

Your father was a black negroid atheist. But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free.
Karmic Justice combined with the curse of Ham and Slavery by Arabs produced Black shitholes.
Wow! Africans are cursed in 4 religions. Judaism, Islam, Christianity and Hinduism.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2019 9:27:26 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Harikrish, Noah getting drunk and Canaan getting cursed in the Bible is a type and shadow of the angels and gods and goddesses. The mortal died because they believed in the dragon, Who is the god of death, And in Ra (Lucifer), Who is a Son of God. They are resurrect later.

Luciferians are a mixture of half-truths that keep them alive until old age and death ideas that kill them. Lucifer has the power to appear black to the black man. When He does appear black to black, Then God can kiss good-bye them being poor in spirit and lowly in heart to enter the genuine heaven. Impossible, Unless the person invites the black Sons of God to leave politely and never come back.

Ham being black answers most of your long posts about blacks. They are genetically engineered to not make the rules and serve someone else. If they have a job in a pyramid structure, They will do a good job, Like in sports will all of the rules in structured the jobs. It takes a lot of work to compete in athletics; therefore, Work is not the factor for failure that almost EVERYONE assumes. It is genetic engineering over 150, 000 years ago. Races did not mix in ET culture under the Law of One.

Many Biblical truths go back to Noah. But you have left an open hole back to the tower of Babel. The ETs under Ra fill in the hole of truth hidden by Ra and the Sons of God to let your own dragons deceive you without the truth. Ra omits the truth. The ETs are innocent bystanders.

Noah gets drunk because he missed his previous children from the city of Enoch who fled the earth before the flood. We see the land mass missing from the gulf of Mexico. There were a lot of translated people there accomplished by the faces of immortals.

However, Most of the righteous people were taken to other mortal planets to continue their path to translation. Noah was not translated and alone. He wondered why. It depressed him. It is like the Job test when he lost everything. He got drunk one day to forget the past.

This represents God's grace to forgot Lucifer and the dragon but love His spiritual enemies with more knowledge than they have. Noah could not remember anything, And like the Prodigal Son returning, God holds no grudges for sin for He says to Adam, "My Son was lost, But He was found. " He of course woke up in mortality to created a mortal. But while asleep, He was living in his spirit-orb representing God's eternal grace of judging no one in heaven because their is not law.

Therefore, Being drunk is like Noah forgetting all of the sins of Ham and Cain for sins of the past in eternity and forgetting, After the resurrection when the dragon is removed for angels. Everyone receives eternal life in a body, Exactly as they asked for, Including Lucifer, After hell fire that destroys His body and soul, But His spirit orb survives to start over.

It is a bit confusing when we don't define the words properly. Hell fire is for the outer kingdom after the resurrection. The lake of fire is for the inner kingdom of God, Symbolic of ideas and feelings.
Harikrish
Posts: 40,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2019 1:57:00 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
CORRECTION

He of course woke up in mortality to created a mortal **CURSE ON CANAAN AND NOT HAM**.

We have two examples in the bible of drunks who got their curses mixed up and changed the course of history.
One was Noah.

The curse was on Ham and not Ham's son Canaan who was not even in the room when the incident that upset Noah happened. Noah was drunk and couldn't tell the difference.

Genesis 9:20-23

20 Noah, A man of the soil, Proceeded[a] to plant a vineyard. 21 When he drank some of its wine, He became drunk and lay uncovered inside his tent. 22 Ham, The father of Canaan, Saw his father naked and told his two brothers outside. 23 But Shem and Japheth took a garment and laid it across their shoulders; then they walked in backward and covered their father"s naked body. Their faces were turned the other way so that they would not see their father naked.
24 When Noah awoke from his wine and found out what his youngest son had done to him,

Note: Noah found out what his youngest son had done to him. That would be Ham, But Noah cursed Canaan instead because he was too drunk to know the difference.

Now God had to know Noah was drunk and named Canaan instead of Ham by mistake. We have Noah identifying Ham in verse 24. "When Noah awoke from his wine and found out what his youngest son had done to him,
Bblical scholars cannot ignore Noah's drunken state or his mistake where he cursed Canaan who had nothing to do with the incident and wasn't even in the room when it happened.

The other drunk was Jesus.
The Romans crucified Jesus. But Jesus was so drunk on the cross that he asked God to forgive the Romans instead of the Jews.

Luke 23:34 Then Jesus said, "Father, Forgive them, For they do not know what they are doing. " And they divided up His garments by casting lots.

The Romans went on to destroy Jerusalem and the temple and replace Judaism with the Roman Catholic Church.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2019 2:56:00 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Harikrish, Please consider the following:

1. Noah = God the Father in the third heaven with private decisions of mortality and sex

2. Ham = Ra (Lucifer), An immortal Son who barged into the Father's private business uninvited.

3. Canaan is cursed = Mortals who die and become angels in the resurrection.
They are cursed by the Pentagram power that evokes the dragon of death.

4. Israel = Mortals who are translated to live and become gods and goddesses.

***God cannot curse an immoral Son***. Ra (Lucifer) can only be destroy in hell fire after the final act is over to prove Yahweh is not a lying criminal.

God wanted Noah to get drunk so we would have some kind of event in the Bible that graphically puts the Cosmic War in a story we can all understand. Angels serve the gods and goddesses in eternity. Brilliant!

The entire event was predestinated for our benefit and knowledge. God did not make a mistake to glorify Himself. How absurd.
Harikrish
Posts: 40,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2019 11:45:34 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish, Please consider the following:

1. Noah = God the Father in the third heaven with private decisions of mortality and sex
Noah and the Flood
Genesis 5:9 This is the account of Noah and his family.

Noah was a righteous man, Blameless among the people of his time, And he walked faithfully with God. 10 Noah had three sons: Shem, Ham and Japheth.

But the 10 commandments and the 613 moral and dietary laws were given to Moses a 1000 years later.

2. Ham = Ra (Lucifer), An immortal Son who barged into the Father's private business uninvited.

From the time of Adam and Eve God covered their naked bodies. Ham did what God would have done to Noah's naked body. He would have cover it which is what Ham did.

3. Canaan is cursed = Mortals who die and become angels in the resurrection.
They are cursed by the Pentagram power that evokes the dragon of death.

The curse of Ham dictated Hams children (Canaan) would become the slaves of Shem and Japheth for generations to come. The curse condemned black Africans to slavery.

4. Israel = Mortals who are translated to live and become gods and goddesses.

Most of Israel was gutted in 70AD. According to Christianity salvation was offered to the Gentiles. Judaism does not offer salvation to, The Jewish. Jews are still waiting for a Davidic kingdom on Earth.

***God cannot curse an immoral Son***. Ra (Lucifer) can only be destroy in hell fire after the final act is over to prove Yahweh is not a lying criminal.

The curse was specific.
The children of Ham were condemned to slavery.
Genesis 9:26"He also said,
"Praise be to the Lord, The God of Shem! May Canaan be the slave of Shem.
27"
May God extend Japheth"s[b] territory;may Japheth live in the tents of Shem, And may Canaan be the slave of Japheth. "

God wanted Noah to get drunk so we would have some kind of event in the Bible that graphically puts the Cosmic War in a story we can all understand. Angels serve the gods and goddesses in eternity. Brilliant!

There was no cosmic war. Noah was an alcoholic before the flood. His curse was limited to condemning Hams children to slavery.

The entire event was predestinated for our benefit and knowledge. God did not make a mistake to glorify Himself. How absurd.

I believe every Christian should own both a bible and a black slave. And every African should own a bible so they know slavery is justified in the bible.

Hindus see black slavery as Karmic Justice.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2019 12:06:32 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Harikrish, Do you believe in Biblical types and shadows, Such as the temple representing the body, Soul, Spirit, And Yahweh's Spirit inside us as One Spirit interconnected with the air? Is God trying to glorify Himself with a curse or glorify man?
Harikrish
Posts: 40,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2019 1:47:43 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish, Do you believe in Biblical types and shadows, Such as the temple representing the body, Soul, Spirit, And Yahweh's Spirit inside us as One Spirit interconnected with the air? Is God trying to glorify Himself with a curse or glorify man?

If God wanted to glorify himself we would not see how ineffective he was dealing with the Jews and Satan. In fact we have to make excuses for his failures.
So shortly after destroying the world with a flood the survivors are under another curse.
Did Ham not see the power of God or learn to respect his father Noah after witnessing the God made flood?
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2019 2:26:56 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Harikrish, Do you believe in Biblical types and shadows, Such as the temple representing the body, Soul, Spirit, And Yahweh's Spirit inside us as One Spirit interconnected with the air? Is God trying to glorify Himself with a curse or glorify man?
Harikrish
Posts: 40,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2019 2:03:49 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish, Do you believe in Biblical types and shadows, Such as the temple representing the body, Soul, Spirit, And Yahweh's Spirit inside us as One Spirit interconnected with the air? Is God trying to glorify Himself with a curse or glorify man?

Your excessive use of metaphors, Symbolism and allegories turns your posts into a word salad game.
Even Jesus admitted his failure to communicate. He was mostly incoherent because he mostly spoke in parables.

John 16:25 A time will come when I will no longer speak figuratively.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2019 3:55:52 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Harikrish, We cannot see His Face and live by His decree to Moses; therefore, We must think in pictures to see the light and be translated into gods and goddesses. The mind thinks in pictures not words.

God predestinated His decisions to teach His Children of the Ra Family the truth in the third heaven the way He has. When the third temple era comes in the future, We will see the faces of the gods and goddesses to be translated, And God will no longer speak in parables. The parables came after Moses for rejecting Yahweh and His Life of immortality He was offering Israel at Mt. Saini to remove the god of death.

Until then, Do you understand what the temple and other symbols mean?
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2019 4:38:53 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Harikrish, Here is the issue in a nutshell. The Father and Lucifer are in a disagreement in the third heaven. The Sons and Daughters of God appear to the Luciferians and have sex and open visions from Yahweh privately with the Almighty speaking audibly to them. They are to keep it a secret so the Ra family can do genetic reengineering to control eternal life.

However, The Father carves out a very small land for Him to come and translate Israel into life by His own Face. He appears PUBLICLY to everyone in Exodus 20 on Mt Saini to make it happen. The Luciferians stir up the crowd to reject Yahweh because He is supposedly a criminal liar.

Therefore, Ra is the sneaky one, And not the Father. The Father proved His existence to everyone to turn Israel into gods and goddesses to have lawful immortal sex. Instead, Lucifer visits or has sex with mortals secretly and then tells mortals they will die at the hand of the Creator if they reveal the secret.

It is called a BS narrative. Of course the Luciferians are going to die if they reveal their secrets--but of old age. See how their mind works by presumption to not lie?

Oh, By they way, It was no secret that Moses went to Mt. Saini to talk to the Father face-to-face. Fine. Israel rejected the Father so know we have to be translated the hard way with visual images that contain the light. The mind thinks in pictures, Not words.
Harikrish
Posts: 40,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2019 7:28:41 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish, We cannot see His Face and live by His decree to Moses; therefore, We must think in pictures to see the light and be translated into gods and goddesses. The mind thinks in pictures not words.

God predestinated His decisions to teach His Children of the Ra Family the truth in the third heaven the way He has. When the third temple era comes in the future, We will see the faces of the gods and goddesses to be translated, And God will no longer speak in parables. The parables came after Moses for rejecting Yahweh and His Life of immortality He was offering Israel at Mt. Saini to remove the god of death.

Until then, Do you understand what the temple and other symbols mean?

There are no pictures in the Bible. Maybe that is why your mind which thinks in pictures and not words cannot interpret it correctly. It is impossible to show the bible in pictures because the bible was written and orally communicated 2000 years ago.

You need to get used to reading the written word. Now we know why you struggled for 43 years to make sense of the bible. It's because the bible was written using words and not pictures.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2019 9:12:04 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Harirish, Have you ever read any professional memory books? They all teach the mind thinks in pictures. Revelation is a book of pictures, Numbers, And colors. Once we see the light behind the pictures, Colors, And numbers, We explode in the knowledge of God. Then we can understand the words correctly.
Harikrish
Posts: 40,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2019 10:09:59 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harirish, Have you ever read any professional memory books? They all teach the mind thinks in pictures. Revelation is a book of pictures, Numbers, And colors. Once we see the light behind the pictures, Colors, And numbers, We explode in the knowledge of God. Then we can understand the words correctly.

I did a lot of research on visual learning.

1. People with autism, Engineers, And those with ADHD tend to say they think in pictures. Philosophers, Teachers and psychologists think in words,

2. When you see a picture for the first time. It is very difficult to understand what the purpose of the artist was.

Pictures start the conversation, But words give us the clarity, They give us the specifics, They deliver the message clearly. Words have evolved over a long period of time and have become more sophisticated in communicating precisely and accurately including nuances, Subtlety and emotional content. Pictures are very subjective. But words have to be mastered to articulate the subjective or it is just a pile of mumbo jumbo.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2019 12:15:43 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
The Father refused in a vow to Moses to never show His face to man so they could live.

Exodus 33:20
But He said, "You cannot see My face; for no man shall see Me, And live. "
Harikrish
Posts: 40,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2019 6:27:22 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
The Father refused in a vow to Moses to never show His face to man so they could live.

Exodus 33:20
But He said, "You cannot see My face; for no man shall see Me, And live. "

Why did God not want anyone to see his face?

We know what God looked like from the hint that Jesus gave to Phillip.

John 14:9 Jesus replied, "Philip, I have been with you all this time, And still you do not know Me? Anyone who has seen Me has seen the Father. How can you say, 'Show us the Father'?

The scriptures also describe what Jesus looked like.

Isaiah 53:3 He was despised and rejected by men, A man of sorrows, Acquainted with grief. Like one from whom men hide their faces, He was despised, And we esteemed Him not.

We also know he curse of Ham condemned black Africans to slavery.

The Bible (Gen: 10:20) says the sons of Ham and their families, Countries and nations which they lived in and ruled were Cush, Mizraim, Phut and Canaan.
Ham is an African man in the Bible.
His sons cannot be white.
Cush ruled the Sudan.
Sudan is in Africa.
It is called the Land of Cush.
Mizraim ruled Egypt.
Egypt is also called Mizraim in the Bible and also the Land of Ham (Psalm: 105: 23-27).
Egypt is in Africa not in Europe.
Its people are Africans, Not Europeans.
Phut ruled the whole land known today as Libya.
Libya is in Africa not Europe.
The Libyans, Excluding the Arabs there, Are the descendants of Phut, Son of Ham, An African in the Bible.
His descendants are Africans, Not white.
Canaan is the son of Ham, An African.
The land he ruled was named after him as the Land of Canaan.
It is in North-Eastern Africa, Not Europe.
His descendants are named after him as Canaanites in the Bible.
They are Africans not white.
The Bible is so clear that the people, Countries and nations in the Bible belonged to Africa and Africans, Not to Europe and Europeans.

Note all those associated with Ham are from African countries. Egypt, Sudan, Libya.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2019 7:34:44 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
***Why did God not want anyone to see his face?

The mind looks outside itself and stabilizes its paradigms in pictures. The eyes do not hear, And Christ said the light is the key to the body of light, Not the ears:

Matt 6:22-23
"The lamp of the body is the eye. If therefore your eye is good, Your whole body will be full of light. But if your eye is bad [false paradigms], Your whole body will be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in you is darkness, How great is that darkness!

Knowledge and perception is tied directly to our paradigms, Not our ears. The ears fit inside the eyes, So to speak, And not the eyes inside the ears. All thought is tied to visual paradigms.

A baby learns everything by sight first. He or she learns meaning of words later. As a little child, Most of the time is spent in heaven in visual knowing without words. We live in a place of knowing things without thinking or reasoning. We just know. That is the true self Christ will help us find for His sake and glory. The dragon is triggered by power, Such as spanking.

Spare the rod and spoil the child is not a stick or spanking. The rod of truth is to protect the child by the mind of truth when it grows up, Feeding "dead" words of the idol Bible to the child will do more harm than good. The child needs to be trained to walk interdependently in the white light grace by age 14. 1+4=5. 5=Grace.

It is not natural to look inside the heart like God does. As the saying goes, Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, It can achieve. By looking into the face of immortal gods and goddesses it removes all doubt, Evoking the power of God by belief by knowing God, And not thinking or reasoning. Seeing a miracle from God does not have that power.

Therefore, The Luciferians who see the Sons or Daughters of God have no doubt about the existence of the Creator. The visual truth gives them much greater faith in God than the man on the street. However, It creates arrogance at the same time in their dragon of self, Preventing them from being poor in spirit to enter heaven.

Lucifer never appears to translate anyone because He does not have the knowledge to do it. His hope is genetic reengineering using mortals. He cannot do the experiments in the immortal third heaven frequencies.

In contrast, Looking into their faces of translated men and women solidifies to the mind what the visual goal is to achieve as an adult eternal spirit-orb who is poor in spirit and lowly of heart.
Harikrish
Posts: 40,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2019 3:33:13 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
***Why did God not want anyone to see his face?

The mind looks outside itself and stabilizes its paradigms in pictures. The eyes do not hear, And Christ said the light is the key to the body of light, Not the ears:

The people despised Jesus even before they heard him speak because what they saw turned them off.

Isaiah 53:3 He was despised and rejected by men, A man of sorrows, Acquainted with grief. Like one from whom men hide their faces, He was despised, And we esteemed Him not.

Matt 6:22-23
"The lamp of the body is the eye. If therefore your eye is good, Your whole body will be full of light. But if your eye is bad [false paradigms], Your whole body will be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in you is darkness, How great is that darkness!

Knowledge and perception is tied directly to our paradigms, Not our ears. The ears fit inside the eyes, So to speak, And not the eyes inside the ears. All thought is tied to visual paradigms.

The ears are not inside the eyes. You need some basic education in human physiology. Humans learn from using all the five senses. You seem to be limited. That might be why you were declared mentally ill.

A baby learns everything by sight first. He or she learns meaning of words later. As a little child, Most of the time is spent in heaven in visual knowing without words. We live in a place of knowing things without thinking or reasoning. We just know. That is the true self Christ will help us find for His sake and glory. The dragon is triggered by power, Such as spanking.

Why is there spanking in Heaven?
Spare the rod and spoil the child is not a stick or spanking. The rod of truth is to protect the child by the mind of truth when it grows up, Feeding "dead" words of the idol Bible to the child will do more harm than good. The child needs to be trained to walk interdependently in the white light grace by age 14. 1+4=5. 5=Grace.

Spare the rod and spoil the child is about using the stick/rod on the child. The rod is used to beat and punish the child.

It is not natural to look inside the heart like God does. As the saying goes, Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, It can achieve. By looking into the face of immortal gods and goddesses it removes all doubt, Evoking the power of God by belief by knowing God, And not thinking or reasoning. Seeing a miracle from God does not have that power.

Therefore, The Luciferians who see the Sons or Daughters of God have no doubt about the existence of the Creator. The visual truth gives them much greater faith in God than the man on the street. However, It creates arrogance at the same time in their dragon of self, Preventing them from being poor in spirit to enter heaven.

Lucifer never appears to translate anyone because He does not have the knowledge to do it. His hope is genetic reengineering using mortals. He cannot do the experiments in the immortal third heaven frequencies.

In contrast, Looking into their faces of translated men and women solidifies to the mind what the visual goal is to achieve as an adult eternal spirit-orb who is poor in spirit and lowly of heart.
You appear to rely a lot on pictures instead of reality which suggests you are a masturbator.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2019 7:50:55 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Harikrish, Everything I wrote is true, And readers can relate with my words from their own observations from be born to growing old. The truth is self-evident when one stops the arrogance charades and confesses all power belongs to God, And we are little children in training to manage His power by being poor in spirit and lowly in heart, Like a little child. We can go there again and find ourselves for Christ's sake and reenter heaven, Which is where we lived as creative little children.
Harikrish
Posts: 40,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2019 8:09:06 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish, Everything I wrote is true, And readers can relate with my words from their own observations from be born to growing old. The truth is self-evident when one stops the arrogance charades and confesses all power belongs to God, And we are little children in training to manage His power by being poor in spirit and lowly in heart, Like a little child. We can go there again and find ourselves for Christ's sake and reenter heaven, Which is where we lived as creative little children.

If the truth was self evident you would not have struggled for 43 years to makes sense of the Bible.

You even said you do not know what you are posting because you are not doing these posts. But it is the Lord who is posting the trash we read in your posts.

Harikrish, I am not doing these posts, But the Lord is. He is the one that glorifies Himself on the outside until it was time to go forward as a secret weapon in the Lord's hands. I have personally met reincarnated Isaac and John the Baptist. I have two prophets working with me that hear the audible voice of Yahweh daily to correct me if I need it. The Lord said I will meet reincarnated Abraham and Jacob in the future.

But even here the truth is not self evident. You have to be repeatedly corrected.

Read your personal struggles in life.

Some facts you stated about your mental illness and struggles trying to make sense of the bible.

1. You wrote:" I did not take any ideas from Mormonism except the word translation and the ideas of Ra (Lucifer) scattered in the LDS revelations. Yes, The Mormon revelations and history have very much influenced my mind to get a clear view of what the fallen sons of God believe and the love a person feels from then when they appear.

2. You said:" After being a happy little child, I became mentally ill by the world matrix and got lost in my thoughts, Feelings and deeds.

3. You said: It took me 43 years to finally make sense of the Bible.
I spent 40 years getting the correct Biblical paradigms in place, And then I entered the first heaven when I was 57. I did not stand on the sea of glass until I was age 60 about 5 months ago.

You only started finding out some truths a few months ago.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2019 6:08:55 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Regarding "self-evident", I am talking about the truths in my last post of growing up from a baby and little child to adulthood, Of starting life very happy and "knowing" things rather than "thinking" things. Then we are pulled into the dragon and beast system of the world, And we become miserable pretending to be somebody we are not. Duh! It doesn't take a rocket-scientist so see what happened. As adult outsiders, We live in a mental matrix created by others. The insiders have a different education program that includes two paths to study--the truth and then the false narratives. The insiders are very few, And the outsiders are the masses.

My view of being dragged out of heaven is self-evident when the dragon and beast are correctly defined. The insiders are even more deceive because they think they know truth because someone else believes in their false narratives. They are in the bigger delusion from Ra (Lucifer) because they have all the money power from our Father in Heaven, But they are too arrogant to enter heaven as they were as little children.

Until the dragon and beast are correctly defined and we know the spiritual cause and effect truths, No one can see what happened to us. But after it is explained by someone, The truth becomes self-evident. Duh! Everyone can understand the truth, Because we all go through the same thing.

I am not talking about my personal life. That was in a different post a long time ago. Therefore, I stand by my words in my recent post regarding the self-evident idea that we once lived in heaven that required sight but not words. Look into a baby's eyes that has a comfortable body and is not tired. Everyone loves the light of happiness in the baby. Duh! And that life energy is sucked out of the baby as an adult. Or look at a little child that is very happy that is not in pain or hungry and is not being beat by its parents to obey them. Duh! These truths are self-evident.

No one has explained the truth because the theologians and religions teach we are born sinners, As though we are a body and not a spirit orb inside a soul. Duh! Yes the body has physical needs such as food, Sleep, Shelter, And a toilet--but the needs of the spirit orb and soul are far greater to meet. You have read Maslow's stuff right?

The theologians and religions drag us out of heaven and put a plastic smile on our faces so we can run on a rat wheel and be their slaves. No thanks.
Harikrish
Posts: 40,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2019 10:16:48 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Regarding "self-evident", I am talking about the truths in my last post of growing up from a baby and little child to adulthood, Of starting life very happy and "knowing" things rather than "thinking" things. Then we are pulled into the dragon and beast system of the world, And we become miserable pretending to be somebody we are not. Duh! It doesn't take a rocket-scientist so see what happened. As adult outsiders, We live in a mental matrix created by others. The insiders have a different education program that includes two paths to study--the truth and then the false narratives. The insiders are very few, And the outsiders are the masses.

My view of being dragged out of heaven is self-evident when the dragon and beast are correctly defined. The insiders are even more deceive because they think they know truth because someone else believes in their false narratives. They are in the bigger delusion from Ra (Lucifer) because they have all the money power from our Father in Heaven, But they are too arrogant to enter heaven as they were as little children.

Until the dragon and beast are correctly defined and we know the spiritual cause and effect truths, No one can see what happened to us. But after it is explained by someone, The truth becomes self-evident. Duh! Everyone can understand the truth, Because we all go through the same thing.

I am not talking about my personal life. That was in a different post a long time ago. Therefore, I stand by my words in my recent post regarding the self-evident idea that we once lived in heaven that required sight but not words. Look into a baby's eyes that has a comfortable body and is not tired. Everyone loves the light of happiness in the baby. Duh! And that life energy is sucked out of the baby as an adult. Or look at a little child that is very happy that is not in pain or hungry and is not being beat by its parents to obey them. Duh! These truths are self-evident.

No one has explained the truth because the theologians and religions teach we are born sinners, As though we are a body and not a spirit orb inside a soul. Duh! Yes the body has physical needs such as food, Sleep, Shelter, And a toilet--but the needs of the spirit orb and soul are far greater to meet. You have read Maslow's stuff right?

The theologians and religions drag us out of heaven and put a plastic smile on our faces so we can run on a rat wheel and be their slaves. No thanks.

All you are tell us is that you were happier as a child and that you are miserable as an adult or more correctly an elderly senior. In that case God should have reincarnated you as a child and not another elderly aging senior Noah from the Bronze Age.
That explains why you come across as a bitter humourless bible hating sore butt Noah still recovering from sodomy. So you do have memories of your past life even if they are the unpleasant ones.
Harikrish
Posts: 40,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2019 3:53:45 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Anonthesmallone said he was the reincarnated Noah. How does his presence back the biblical curse of Ham?

Noah was sodomized by Ham and his stool push in further which caused his constipitation. The trauma led to his mental illness and failures.

Now read Anon's confession as Noah's reincarnation.

Anon said: The people who are mentally ill are those that believe in religion and the various imaginary gods they created in their own minds, With their vain graven images their minds and bodies bow down to. Yahweh Elohim is not these imaginary gods in all religions taught by the theologians who create all the false paradigms and controlled narratives. No. Yahweh created us privately. We believe privately. As we believe in the evidence and facts He provides us privately, He glorifies Himself with His power using the Logos Word of Reason.

Noah was a central character in Judaism. Anon said he was the reincarnated Noah. So Anon is not only mentally ill by his own admission, But his mental illness is also tied to his religious beliefs.

Anon no longer believes privately. Anon airs his beliefs on public forums.

Anon even associated his constipation with a religious experience. Anon said the constipation was the evidence he needed to reveal he was the reincarnated Noah.

Anon said: God gave me the evidence I needed to reveal I am the reincarnated Noah. This is why I believe what I do. I am not an idiot dreamer. I stand on PHYSICAL facts and evidence. For example, When I first came in here, I did not poop for 17 days. God removed the poop from my intestines supernaturally. 17=1+7=8 8=translation. I had no pain or discomfort. In fact, I liked not going to the bathroom but still eating like a pig. I cannot stop what God wants to do with me. This is only one example of physical evidence God has given me to keep walking in the light.

What is troubling is Anon's constipation was not an isolated incident. He had thousands of similar blockages in his life.

Anon wrote: I have had thousands of events like these in my life. You want to have miracles occur in your life by the power of God by keeping God private? Then quit giving money to religions--or stealing it. Religions are evil. Keep your relationship with the Lord private between you and Him/Her alone. Religions were created by man and not God.

One can only surmise Anon had suffered from constipation most of his life.

Anon's bankruptcy.

Anon wrote: In 2009, My consulting business took a dive, So I wanted to know the truth about what the hell was going on with the recession. I refused to listen to the financial experts because they did not make sense to me in my 30 years of experience with numbers,

Anon's mental illness.

Anon said: After being a happy little child, I became mentally ill by the world matrix and got lost in my thoughts, Feelings, And deeds. The event was so traumatic on me when I was 17, All of my life I been focused on finding the truth in the Bible. God has not disappointed. If I could take my life and live it over, Having the truths I have learned, I would not live my over. It was too damn painful. However, I got through the pain, And I am happy for what I know from the experiences and study. So I hear you. Don't waste your time.

It took me 43 years to finally make sense of the Bible. Then I have to deal with people like Harikrish, Who is not who he claims to be, Chasing me around and lying to discredit me as a person. His purpose on the board is to create confusion and put other people down.

It took me 43 years to finally make sense of the Bible.
You said: I spent 40 years getting the correct Biblical paradigms in place, And then I entered the first heaven when I was 57. I did not stand on the sea of glass until I was age 60 about 5 months ago. . For example, I know about Paul's writing about God is not the author of confusion but I said God "causes" the confusion. The words author and causes are two different words.

Anon's past failed lives.

Anon wrote: I have had at least three past lives to serve God. I was a man tortured to death for my beliefs in the 16th century, But I did not know I was Noah. Everyone is clueless in Sheol who they were. I did not want to come back to this hell hole planet, But here I am because I love Yahweh and He asked me to come back; therefore, I did. We do not need to come back to earth and suffer death over and over if we do not want to. We can just wait for the resurrection and work on the Golden Rule in Sheol.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.