Total Posts:27|Showing Posts:1-27
Jump to topic:

Let the dead bury the dead

anonthesmallone
Posts: 3,959
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2019 4:32:27 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
Having the dead bury the dead makes perfect sense in the new paradigms. When joining an assemble of Yahusha, There were two paths. Those who wanted to be resurrected to be angels on the broad way to not have the responsibility of a god or goddesses. Therefore they planned to die. They entered heaven and lived the Golden Rule in happiness in their lives, But they planned to die and be resurrected. Others wanted to be gods and goddesses and not die.

The Law says to bury a body quickly before sunset. Those overcoming death did not want to see death to infect their minds with a dead body. No funerals. Therefore, Those who believed in death buried the dead quickly so no one saw the body who wanted to be translated. The body just disappeared. It is mind control for the sake of the elect and 144, 000. Let those predestined to be angels do the job of burying the dead.

See? Now we know what He meant by our using the paradigms He did. Pretty cool ideas. Huh? Everyone works together in a community with no competition or judgment between the mortals. Everyone is quite happy with their choices.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 3,959
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2019 4:55:40 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
Matt 8:21-22
Then another of His disciples said to Him, "Lord, Let me first go and bury my father. "
But Jesus said to him, "Follow Me, And let the dead bury their own dead. "

Let us think. The Lord is on the path to overcome death. And the person wanted to become unclean or mortal by touching a dead body. Clean means being immortal. Now exactly why would a person who understands the meaning of the Law by clean and unclean want to touch an unclean body of death if he didn't have to? Duh!
anonthesmallone
Posts: 3,959
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2019 5:09:59 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
No one understands the true heart of God. Everyone believes in the god of death and therefore we die in mortality. He wants to change the paradigms of occult Israel to live and not physically die. For those who are not occult Israel, They are predestinated to be angels and very happy forever. See how stupid hell is to the true heart of God? No one dies in eternity. Only mortals die to know good and evil. Then they live forever in bodies and discontinue the reincarnation of death. God does not destroy his creations. Duh!
anonthesmallone
Posts: 3,959
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2019 5:45:14 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
Everyone understands, Right? If we change this one paradigm about the dead burying the dead, ALL THE PARADIGMS and meaning of the Bible changes from a Dead book to a Living book.

There is not one verse of the 31, 102 Bible verses that is not changed in some way. It is the kind of earthquake the book of Revelation and many scriptures refer to. Cover the body. Look at the ideas. Watch the old foundation of the theologians of man crash. Christ knew the truth. It was not his opinion. He was not lukewarm. He taught with the authority of truth itself:

Matt 7:28
And so it was, When Jesus had ended these sayings, That the people were astonished at His teaching, For He taught them as **one having authority**, And not as the scribes [no opinions of lukewarm thinking],

Walk in the light. Go occult Israel!
Harikrish
Posts: 29,030
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2019 7:14:46 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Matt 8:21-22
Then another of His disciples said to Him, "Lord, Let me first go and bury my father. "
But Jesus said to him, "Follow Me, And let the dead bury their own dead. "

Let us think. The Lord is on the path to overcome death. And the person wanted to become unclean or mortal by touching a dead body. Clean means being immortal. Now exactly why would a person who understands the meaning of the Law by clean and unclean want to touch an unclean body of death if he didn't have to? Duh!

Jesus had no respect for the dead just like Jesus did not respect the traditional family and sought to destroy it.

Matthew 10:34 "Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, But a sword. 35 For I have come to turn ""a man against his father,
a daughter against her mother, A daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law"
36 a man"s enemies will be the members of his own household. "

Jesus did not even try to avoid his own death and never made any preparations for his burial even though he knew it was imminent. But he had to be buried and a tomb had to be provided. So no one followed Jesus's advice even in the death of Jesus. Only the living could bury him. But Jesus did not died with his delusions. He infected 2 billion Christians. Some more seriously than others.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 3,959
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2019 8:27:00 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
Yahushua did not believe in death. He did not consider He was a dying mortal body. He covered the body and saw the spirit org. The sword against our family is regarding the bad idea we get from our family. Of course we are going to kill dumb ideas from our family that kills us.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,030
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2019 8:40:50 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Yahushua did not believe in death. He did not consider He was a dying mortal body. He covered the body and saw the spirit org. The sword against our family is regarding the bad idea we get from our family. Of course we are going to kill dumb ideas from our family that kills us.

You should really read your bible. Jesus was the first one to die on the cross. The other two were still alive and had to have their legs broken to speed the process. But when they came to Jesus he was already dead.

John 19:31 Now it was the day of Preparation, And the next day was to be a special Sabbath. Because the Jewish leaders did not want the bodies left on the crosses during the Sabbath, They asked Pilate to have the legs broken and the bodies taken down. 32 The soldiers therefore came and broke the legs of the first man who had been crucified with Jesus, And then those of the other. 33 But when they came to Jesus and found that he was already dead, They did not break his legs.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 3,959
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2019 12:01:47 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
Exactly. The Lord died at 3pm to be buried before nightfall.

Deut 23:21
If a man 2has committed a sin deserving of death, And he is put to death, And you hang him on a tree, His body shall not remain overnight on the tree, But you shall surely bury him that day, So that you do not defile the land which the Lord your God is giving you as an inheritance; for he who is hanged is accursed of God.
ethang5
Posts: 18,957
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2019 7:23:42 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
You should really read your bible. - Hindu hari

Why? Don't you have a thread saying the bible is "alternate facts"?

How stupid are you?

Alternative facts are lies.

You keep insisting what the bible says is true, Then you turn around and say what the bible says is not true. Are you sane?

When Jesus spoke of letting the dead bury the dead, He was talking about you. You are dead. You just don't know it yet. That is why you stink. The smell of death surrounds you.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,030
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2019 3:06:39 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Exactly. The Lord died at 3pm to be buried before nightfall.

Deut 23:21
If a man 2has committed a sin deserving of death, And he is put to death, And you hang him on a tree, His body shall not remain overnight on the tree, But you shall surely bury him that day, So that you do not defile the land which the Lord your God is giving you as an inheritance; for he who is hanged is accursed of God.

So how did Jesus follow his own teaching when it was his turn to die?

Matt 8:21-22
Then another of His disciples said to Him, "Lord, Let me first go and bury my father. "
But Jesus said to him, "Follow Me, And let the dead bury their own dead. "

Jesus did not bury himself when he died. So that was another false claim made by Jesus that the dead can bury the dead.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,030
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2019 3:10:30 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
ethang5 wrote:
You should really read your bible. - Hindu hari

Why? Don't you have a thread saying the bible is "alternate facts"?

How stupid are you?

Alternative facts are lies.

You keep insisting what the bible says is true, Then you turn around and say what the bible says is not true. Are you sane?

When Jesus spoke of letting the dead bury the dead, He was talking about you. You are dead. You just don't know it yet. That is why you stink. The smell of death surrounds you.

Your father was a black negroid atheist. And you wish you were a grammar school teacher. Lol!
But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free.
Karmic Justice combined with the curse of Ham and Slavery by Arabs produced Black shitholes.
Wow! Africans are cursed in 4 religions. Judaism, Islam, Christianity and Hinduism.
Ghana did not exist 400 years ago moron. India has 18 million slaves today. And 20 million is plural, Moron scholar.

The absurdity of Ethang5's attacks on Harikrish and Indians.
1. Ethang5 mocks India's military when his country Ghana is ranked
108 out of 137 countries and India is ranked 4th in the world. Ghana has zero combat aircrafts. India has 2, 185. Facts are stubborn.
2. Ethang5 mocks Hinduism when it was Christianity that played a role in African slavery. Ethang5 confessed he is an African living in Ghana Africa a shithole country. Is Ethang5 jealous and envious of high achieving Indians and their success?
3. Ethang5 still cannot name a single African achievement yet he attacks Harikrish for being a proud Indian living in Canada and working in America in the IT field. Harikrish has created a whole thread on the 'Great achievements by India series'. The contrast is as clear as black and white pardon the pun.
4. Ethang5 confessed he has been working as a black negroid slave in Ghana Africa for over 15 years running bibles to countries that outlaw the possession of bibles. Everyone knows bibles are available free online except Ethang5. He made a career as a low IQ free bible delivery mule. Yet he attacks high achievers like Harikrish. Nothing good ever came out of Africa. Ethang5 is a self loathing black low IQ negroid.
5. Ethang5 is an African yet he attacks Harikrish for his skin colour. Everyone can see Harikrish is not a black negroid from his name and profile. Whereas Ethang5 confessed he is a black negroid African living in Ghana Africa where slavery is still practiced.
6. Ethang5 attacks Hindus for treating cows as sacred and protecting them. But Africans are famous for licking cows backsides supposedly to induce more milk production. As slaves they were given more milk for licking their white Christian masters backside and that remains etched in their psyche and African culture. See videos of Africans abusing cows.
7. Ethang5 confessed he is an African slave by choice which confirms the curse of Ham in the Bible justified by Christians 400 years of African slavery.
8. Ethang5 calls Harikrish a racist even though the curse of Ham did not affect Indians. Harikrish was objective in his research providing evidence for the biblical curse of Ham, Christianity's role in African slavery, A study in African phenotypes and the cause of the lack of great African achievements. These are objective scholarly research appropriate for a religion forum that Blacks and Christians participate in.
9. 80% of Africans are Christians and according to Trump all Africans are shitholes. Ethang5 is both African and a Christian and a black negroid slave. He validates the biblical curse of Ham and Harikrish's research.
10. Africans have the highest rape, AIDS, Crime, Abortions, Poverty, Starvation, Sexual perversions and beastility. The factors contributing to a Black epidemic is the abolition of African slavery combined with the bad Karma of Africans added to the biblical curse of Ham.

Africans like Ethang love to lick cows backsides.
https://youtu. Be/n8PYozPB-8I

Africans defecating outdoors.
https://youtu. Be/Lqg8I4w0ItM

Trump calls all African countries shitholes.
https://youtu. Be/HcMFmoTCdcU
https://youtu. Be/e-Odk4n_KeY

Evidence for the curse of Ham.

Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks and Non-Blacks

Blacks have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

Blacks have the lowest IQ in the world (ignoring the equally disgusting and black-skinned Australian aborigines for convenience"s sake). The Bushmen clock in at around 50 IQ, The average Bantu achieves the mentally retarded level of 70 IQ, And the highly cultivated, Well fed, Well cared for, Partially White African-Americans reach 85 IQ. IQ has an enormous impact on lifestyle, Achievement, And behavior. IQ correlates to poverty, Crime, Mortality, And broken homes on one side " and education, Wealth, Human accomplishment, Long life and stable homes on the other. According to IQ and the Wealth of Nations, A country must have a minimum average IQ of 90 to run a technological civilization. It is not a far cry to say it is IQ that makes humans better than the animals, And it is IQ that makes some humans better than other humans.

The curse of Ham was clearly pointing to African slavery.
Genesis 9:25 The lowest of slaves will he be to his brothers. "

From African slaves to African shitholes.

https://i. Ytimg. Com/vi/RfIcDEI1jWU/hqdefault. Jpg
http://www. Brh. Org. Uk/site/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/slavedealer. Jpg
http://4. Bp. Blogspot. Com/-nWfci5zYfTo/T5dLf3aoxVI/AAAAAAAAK7w/S96vcRUimYs/s640/slave+punishment2. Jpg
http://africanah. Org/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/FabriceMarrons2014c. Jpg
http://www. Anotherafrica. Net/wp/wp-content/gallery/fabrice-monteiro-marron/aa_fabricemonteiromarron_03. Jpg

Ethang5: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
anonthesmallone
Posts: 3,959
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2019 4:08:21 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
What did Jesus mean when He said to let the dead bury the dead? I've heard it quoted many times, But it doesn't make any sense. It must have a hidden meaning, But I've never heard anyone explain it.

One day Jesus invited a man to follow Him and become His disciple"but the man refused. He said he would follow Jesus later, But first he wanted to go bury his father. Jesus responded, "Follow me, And let the dead bury their own dead" (Matthew 8:22).

What did He mean by this? Jesus wasn"t saying that people who were physically dead should bury other dead people; as you say, That wouldn"t make sense. Instead He was speaking of those who were spiritually dead"those who were alive physically but dead toward God in their souls. We may be very strong and healthy physically, And yet be spiritually dead"which is far more serious.

To us Jesus" words to this man might sound harsh"but that is because we don"t understand what the man was really saying. When someone in Jesus" day said they wanted to go bury their father, It didn"t necessarily mean he was already dead. Instead they really were saying that they wanted to stay with their father until he died"something that might be years away. This man was simply looking for an excuse to avoid becoming Jesus" disciple.

What keeps you from following Jesus as you should? Almost anything can come between us and God; the devil will make sure of that. But Jesus" call has not changed: "If anyone would come after me, He must deny himself and take up his cross daily and follow me" (Luke 9:23)


Man has turned the scripture upside down because they do not know what angels are, And do not know that everyone lives forever and gets their ice cream cone treats. The major paradigm shift is in the scripture for the occult to become gods and goddesses without dying.

All of the theologians today do no believe what Christ taught. This scriptures all teach the same thing to overcome sin and live to not die. But man changes the meaning and says God can't change our bodies so we stop dying. God is too stupid and weak to fiddle with the frequency codes to fix the body. He blames our sin on Adam and Eve 6000 years ago. Does He have grudge troubles? I thought He was merciful. Huh? He doesn't forgive anyone even if they repent it appears from the theologians.

No. That is not God. Man and religion made it up.

Think at how much we know about today, And yet, We have this mysterious God that cannot stop the aging process to stop dying. So God can create the world and set the flood of Noah but He cannot fix the death codes. Do we see? All the theology is structured to believe we will die. So we die of old age.

Christ came with a new paradigm. God has the power to make Israel live to become Gods and Goddesses. God is not the problem to have the power to fix our bodies. Unbelief in God is the problem. Looking at dead bodies is the problem. Yes, But we pretend the Messiah means "let the spiritual dead bury the dead". No. That is not what Christ meant. He did not believe in death. He only died because He willed to die. Duh!

The more anyone thinks today about death the more one will want to throw away the Bible. That is exactly what God is doing by asking Roy Sausek the question about what did His Word say? The only answer Roy knew was parroting the theologians, After 40 years and 1000s of visions Roy still does not know the heart of God.

Same thing with this scriptures. If God wanted us to understand Christ at the time, He would have said, "Let those who are appointed to be angels bury the dead, But follow me and you won't die like they will. Part of that process is to never look at a dead body. And if you do, The wash yourself clean afterward as a symbol of immortality and not mortality"

He did not want to be clear. He wanted play in cryptic messages before the third temple era when we see the faces of the gods and goddesses and live, So Christ said, "Let the dead bury the dead. "

No. Christ said the truth, But few believed Him. We do not have 2 billion gods and goddesses on earth today as Christians. No. Occult Israel is the size of the occult. Duh! There is few Gentiles like me. Most are occult Israel.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,030
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2019 4:24:59 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
What did Jesus mean when He said to let the dead bury the dead? I've heard it quoted many times, But it doesn't make any sense. It must have a hidden meaning, But I've never heard anyone explain it.

One day Jesus invited a man to follow Him and become His disciple"but the man refused. He said he would follow Jesus later, But first he wanted to go bury his father. Jesus responded, "Follow me, And let the dead bury their own dead" (Matthew 8:22).

What did He mean by this? Jesus wasn"t saying that people who were physically dead should bury other dead people; as you say, That wouldn"t make sense. Instead He was speaking of those who were spiritually dead"those who were alive physically but dead toward God in their souls. We may be very strong and healthy physically, And yet be spiritually dead"which is far more serious.

To us Jesus" words to this man might sound harsh"but that is because we don"t understand what the man was really saying. When someone in Jesus" day said they wanted to go bury their father, It didn"t necessarily mean he was already dead. Instead they really were saying that they wanted to stay with their father until he died"something that might be years away. This man was simply looking for an excuse to avoid becoming Jesus" disciple.

What keeps you from following Jesus as you should? Almost anything can come between us and God; the devil will make sure of that. But Jesus" call has not changed: "If anyone would come after me, He must deny himself and take up his cross daily and follow me" (Luke 9:23)


Man has turned the scripture upside down because they do not know what angels are, And do not know that everyone lives forever and gets their ice cream cone treats. The major paradigm shift is in the scripture for the occult to become gods and goddesses without dying.

All of the theologians today do no believe what Christ taught. This scriptures all teach the same thing to overcome sin and live to not die. But man changes the meaning and says God can't change our bodies so we stop dying. God is too stupid and weak to fiddle with the frequency codes to fix the body. He blames our sin on Adam and Eve 6000 years ago. Does He have grudge troubles? I thought He was merciful. Huh? He doesn't forgive anyone even if they repent it appears from the theologians.

No. That is not God. Man and religion made it up.

Think at how much we know about today, And yet, We have this mysterious God that cannot stop the aging process to stop dying. So God can create the world and set the flood of Noah but He cannot fix the death codes. Do we see? All the theology is structured to believe we will die. So we die of old age.

Christ came with a new paradigm. God has the power to make Israel live to become Gods and Goddesses. God is not the problem to have the power to fix our bodies. Unbelief in God is the problem. Looking at dead bodies is the problem. Yes, But we pretend the Messiah means "let the spiritual dead bury the dead". No. That is not what Christ meant. He did not believe in death. He only died because He willed to die. Duh!

The more anyone thinks today about death the more one will want to throw away the Bible. That is exactly what God is doing by asking Roy Sausek the question about what did His Word say? The only answer Roy knew was parroting the theologians, After 40 years and 1000s of visions Roy still does not know the heart of God.

Same thing with this scriptures. If God wanted us to understand Christ at the time, He would have said, "Let those who are appointed to be angels bury the dead, But follow me and you won't die like they will. Part of that process is to never look at a dead body. And if you do, The wash yourself clean afterward as a symbol of immortality and not mortality"

He did not want to be clear. He wanted play in cryptic messages before the third temple era when we see the faces of the gods and goddesses and live, So Christ said, "Let the dead bury the dead. "

No. Christ said the truth, But few believed Him. We do not have 2 billion gods and goddesses on earth today as Christians. No. Occult Israel is the size of the occult. Duh! There is few Gentiles like me. Most are occult Israel.

So how did Jesus follow his own teaching when it was his turn to die?

Matt 8:21-22
Then another of His disciples said to Him, "Lord, Let me first go and bury my father. "
But Jesus said to him, "Follow Me, And let the dead bury their own dead. "

Jesus did not bury himself when he died. So that was another false claim made by Jesus that the dead can bury the dead.

According to John 19:38, Upon hearing of Jesus' death, This secret disciple of Jesus "asked Pilate that he might take away the body of Jesus, And Pilate gave him permission. " Joseph immediately purchased a linen shroud (Mark 15:46) and proceeded to Golgotha to take the body of Jesus down from the cross. There, According to John 19:39-40, Joseph and Nicodemus took the body and bound it in linen cloths with the spices that Nicodemus had bought. The disciples then conveyed the prepared corpse to a man-made cave hewn from rock in a garden of his house nearby. The Gospel of Matthew alone suggests that this was Joseph's own tomb (Matthew 27:60). The burial was undertaken speedily, "for the Sabbath was drawing on".

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.
ethang5
Posts: 18,957
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2019 6:15:50 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
You should really read your bible. - Hindu hari

Why? Don't you have a thread saying the bible is "alternate facts"?

How stupid are you?

Alternative facts are lies.

You keep insisting what the bible says is true, Then you turn around and say what the bible says is not true. Are you sane?

When Jesus spoke of letting the dead bury the dead, He was talking about you. You are dead. You just don't know it yet. That is why you stink. The smell of death surrounds you.

Your father was a black atheist.

Non sequitur. You're still one of the dead Jesus spoke about. The stink of death surrounds you.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,030
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2019 6:40:45 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
ethang5 wrote:
You should really read your bible. - Hindu hari

Why? Don't you have a thread saying the bible is "alternate facts"?

How stupid are you?

Alternative facts are lies.

This is why Jesus was crucified for his blasphemous lies and lunacy.

You keep insisting what the bible says is true, Then you turn around and say what the bible says is not true. Are you sane?

When Jesus spoke of letting the dead bury the dead, He was talking about you. You are dead. You just don't know it yet. That is why you stink. The smell of death surrounds you.

How can Jesus be talking about me when he said that 2000 years ago. Even then he lied. He did not bury himself when he died. The dead cannot bury the dead.

Your father was a black atheist.

Non sequitur. You're still one of the dead Jesus spoke about. The stink of death surrounds you.

Your father was a black negroid atheist. And you wish you were a grammar school teacher. Lol!
But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free.
Karmic Justice combined with the curse of Ham and Slavery by Arabs produced Black shitholes.
Wow! Africans are cursed in 4 religions. Judaism, Islam, Christianity and Hinduism.
Ghana did not exist 400 years ago moron. India has 18 million slaves today. And 20 million is plural, Moron scholar.

The absurdity of Ethang5's attacks on Harikrish and Indians.
1. Ethang5 mocks India's military when his country Ghana is ranked
108 out of 137 countries and India is ranked 4th in the world. Ghana has zero combat aircrafts. India has 2,185. Facts are stubborn.
2. Ethang5 mocks Hinduism when it was Christianity that played a role in African slavery. Ethang5 confessed he is an African living in Ghana Africa a shithole country. Is Ethang5 jealous and envious of high achieving Indians and their success?
3. Ethang5 still cannot name a single African achievement yet he attacks Harikrish for being a proud Indian living in Canada and working in America in the IT field. Harikrish has created a whole thread on the 'Great achievements by India series'. The contrast is as clear as black and white pardon the pun.
4. Ethang5 confessed he has been working as a black negroid slave in Ghana Africa for over 15 years running bibles to countries that outlaw the possession of bibles. Everyone knows bibles are available free online except Ethang5. He made a career as a low IQ free bible delivery mule. Yet he attacks high achievers like Harikrish. Nothing good ever came out of Africa. Ethang5 is a self loathing black low IQ negroid.
5. Ethang5 is an African yet he attacks Harikrish for his skin colour. Everyone can see Harikrish is not a black negroid from his name and profile. Whereas Ethang5 confessed he is a black negroid African living in Ghana Africa where slavery is still practiced.
6. Ethang5 attacks Hindus for treating cows as sacred and protecting them. But Africans are famous for licking cows backsides supposedly to induce more milk production. As slaves they were given more milk for licking their white Christian masters backside and that remains etched in their psyche and African culture. See videos of Africans abusing cows.
7. Ethang5 confessed he is an African slave by choice which confirms the curse of Ham in the Bible justified by Christians 400 years of African slavery.
8. Ethang5 calls Harikrish a racist even though the curse of Ham did not affect Indians. Harikrish was objective in his research providing evidence for the biblical curse of Ham, Christianity's role in African slavery, a study in African phenotypes and the cause of the lack of great African achievements. These are objective scholarly research appropriate for a religion forum that Blacks and Christians participate in.
9. 80% of Africans are Christians and according to Trump all Africans are shitholes. Ethang5 is both African and a Christian and a black negroid slave. He validates the biblical curse of Ham and Harikrish's research.
10. Africans have the highest rape, AIDS, crime, abortions, poverty, starvation, sexual perversions and beastility. The factors contributing to a Black epidemic is the abolition of African slavery combined with the bad Karma of Africans added to the biblical curse of Ham.

Africans like Ethang love to lick cows backsides.
https://youtu.Be...

Africans defecating outdoors.
https://youtu.Be...

Trump calls all African countries shitholes.
https://youtu.Be...
https://youtu.Be...

Evidence for the curse of Ham.

Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks and Non-Blacks

Blacks have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

Blacks have the lowest IQ in the world (ignoring the equally disgusting and black-skinned Australian aborigines for convenience"s sake). The Bushmen clock in at around 50 IQ, The average Bantu achieves the mentally retarded level of 70 IQ, And the highly cultivated, Well fed, Well cared for, Partially White African-Americans reach 85 IQ. IQ has an enormous impact on lifestyle, Achievement, And behavior. IQ correlates to poverty, Crime, Mortality, And broken homes on one side " and education, Wealth, Human accomplishment, Long life and stable homes on the other. According to IQ and the Wealth of Nations, A country must have a minimum average IQ of 90 to run a technological civilization. It is not a far cry to say it is IQ that makes humans better than the animals, And it is IQ that makes some humans better than other humans.

The curse of Ham was clearly pointing to African slavery.
Genesis 9:25 The lowest of slaves will he be to his brothers. "

From African slaves to African shitholes.

https://i.Ytimg.Com...
http://www.Brh.Org.Uk...
http://4.Bp.Blogspot.Com...
http://africanah.Org...
http://www.Anotherafrica.Net...

Ethang5: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "


Ethang5 wrote: I am a proud slave of His Royal Highness, King Jesus Christ.
Ethang is a proud slave.

2 Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.

3 Ethang said: Say it again, I want to lift His name so high, The world is blinded by His shine.
Ethang wants Jesus to shine his light on the black negroid slaves like him.

4 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.
And Ethang runs Bibles as a full time slave for free.

5 Ethang5 said: Of course. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries.
Wow, Ethang worked for free as a full time slave.
This is why there is no Indian slavery. Indians would never work for free. That would be slavery! Or more accurately African slavery.

6 Ethang said: An indian dalit would know. The vile caste system never let's you out.
After you said: No sir. Hinduism has a sick caste system. India has outlawed it.
So the caste system has been outlawed in India. Sounds like another Indian success.

7 Ethang5 said: Right. I didn't sleep, I didn't shop, I didn't fly, Because I didn't mention those things. Can the class say idiot? I thought it could.
Slaves don't have any rights. Full time slaves like Ethan
anonthesmallone
Posts: 3,959
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2019 11:06:44 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
Harikrish, Noah getting drunk and Canaan getting cursed in the Bible is a type and shadow of the angels and gods and goddesses. The mortal died and because they believed in the dragon, Who is the god of death, And believed in Ra (Lucifer) simultaneously, Who is a Son of God.

**All** mortals who die are resurrected later and suffer no pain. Even those souls and bodies destroyed in hell fire do not suffer pain. Do trees suffer in fire when they burn? No. Neither do resurrected beings. The spirit orb endures a split second in hell fire and survives. But the soul and body is missed, So the processes starts over

Luciferians are a mixture of half-truths that keep them alive until old age and death ideas that kill them. Lucifer has the power to appear black to the black man. When He does appear black to black Then God can kiss good-bye them being poor in spirit and lowly in heart to enter the genuine heaven. Impossible, Unless the person invites the black Sons of God to leave politely and never come back.

It is a bit confusing when we don't define the words properly. Hell fire is for the outer kingdom after the resurrection for those who said the miracles of the Holy Spirit are from the devil. The lake of fire is for the inner kingdom of God, Symbolic of ideas and feelings.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 3,959
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2019 11:09:12 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
Ham being black answers most of your long posts about blacks. They are genetically engineered to not make the rules and serve someone else. If they have a job in a pyramid structure, They will do a good job, Like in sports will all of the rules in structured the jobs. It takes a lot of work to compete in athletics; therefore, Work is not the factor for failure that almost EVERYONE assumes. It is genetic engineering over 150, 000 years ago. Races did not mix in ET culture under the Law of One.

Many Biblical truths go back to Noah. But you have left an open hole back to the tower of Babel. The ETs under Ra fill in the hole of truth hidden by Ra and the Sons of God to let your own dragons deceive you without the truth. Ra omits the truth. The ETs are innocent bystanders.

Noah gets drunk because he missed his previous children from the city of Enoch who fled the earth before the flood. We see the land mass missing from the gulf of Mexico. There were a lot of translated people there accomplished by the faces of immortals.

However, Most of the righteous people were taken to other mortal planets to continue their path to translation. Noah was not translated and alone. He wondered why. It depressed him. It is like the Job test when he lost everything. He got drunk one day to forget the past.

This represents God's grace to forgot Lucifer and the dragon but love His spiritual enemies with more knowledge than they have. Noah could not remember anything, And like the Prodigal Son returning, God holds no grudges for sin for He says to Adam, "My Son was lost, But He was found. " He of course woke up in mortality to create a mortal curse for Canaan and not Ham. But while asleep, He was living in his spirit-orb representing God's eternal grace of judging no one in heaven because there is not law.

Therefore, Being drunk is like Noah forgetting all of the sins of Ham and Cain for sins of the past in eternity and forgetting, After the resurrection when the dragon is removed for angels. Everyone receives eternal life in a body, Exactly as they asked for, Including Lucifer, After hell fire that destroys His body and soul, But His spirit orb survives to start over.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,030
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2019 12:06:01 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish, Noah getting drunk and Canaan getting cursed in the Bible is a type and shadow of the angels and gods and goddesses. The mortal died and because they believed in the dragon, Who is the god of death, And believed in Ra (Lucifer) simultaneously, Who is a Son of God.

**All** mortals who die are resurrected later and suffer no pain. Even those souls and bodies destroyed in hell fire do not suffer pain. Do trees suffer in fire when they burn? No. Neither do resurrected beings. The spirit orb endures a split second in hell fire and survives. But the soul and body is missed, So the processes starts over

Luciferians are a mixture of half-truths that keep them alive until old age and death ideas that kill them. Lucifer has the power to appear black to the black man. When He does appear black to black Then God can kiss good-bye them being poor in spirit and lowly in heart to enter the genuine heaven. Impossible, Unless the person invites the black Sons of God to leave politely and never come back.

It is a bit confusing when we don't define the words properly. Hell fire is for the outer kingdom after the resurrection for those who said the miracles of the Holy Spirit are from the devil. The lake of fire is for the inner kingdom of God, Symbolic of ideas and feelings.

You are getting your replies mixed up. This thread is about: Let the dead bury the dead.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,030
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2019 1:38:34 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
No.

Read the title. Its says Let the dead bury the dead.

You are getting your replies mixed up. This thread is about: Let the dead bury the dead
anonthesmallone
Posts: 3,959
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2019 3:10:40 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
Harikrish, Please consider the following:

1. Noah = God the Father in the third heaven with private decisions of mortality and sex

2. Ham = Ra (Lucifer), An immortal Son who barged into the Father's private business uninvited.

3. Canaan is cursed = Mortals who die and become angels in the resurrection.
They are cursed by the Pentagram power that evokes the dragon of death.

4. Israel = Mortals who are translated to live and become gods and goddesses.

***God cannot curse an immoral Son***. Ra (Lucifer) can only be destroy in hell fire after the final act is over to prove Yahweh is not a lying criminal.

God wanted Noah to get drunk so we would have some kind of event in the Bible that graphically puts the Cosmic War in a story we can all understand. Angels serve the gods and goddesses in eternity. Brilliant!

The entire event was predestinated for our benefit and knowledge. God did not make a mistake to glorify Himself. How absurd.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,030
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2019 2:14:46 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish, Please consider the following:

1. Noah = God the Father in the third heaven with private decisions of mortality and sex

2. Ham = Ra (Lucifer), An immortal Son who barged into the Father's private business uninvited.

3. Canaan is cursed = Mortals who die and become angels in the resurrection.
They are cursed by the Pentagram power that evokes the dragon of death.

4. Israel = Mortals who are translated to live and become gods and goddesses.

***God cannot curse an immoral Son***. Ra (Lucifer) can only be destroy in hell fire after the final act is over to prove Yahweh is not a lying criminal.

God wanted Noah to get drunk so we would have some kind of event in the Bible that graphically puts the Cosmic War in a story we can all understand. Angels serve the gods and goddesses in eternity. Brilliant!

The entire event was predestinated for our benefit and knowledge. God did not make a mistake to glorify Himself. How absurd.

According to the Bible Ham is cursed. Ham will see his children be slaves to his two brothers Shem And Japheth.

Ham was cursed and his two brothers Shem and Japheth blessed by Noah. The curse of Ham condemned the black Africans to slavery.

Genesis 9:26"He also said,
"Praise be to the Lord, The God of Shem """May Canaan be the slave of Shem.
27"
May God extend Japheth"s[b] territory;may Japheth live in the tents of Shem, "and may Canaan be the slave of Japheth. "

To be told by your father that your children will be slaves to your siblings/brothers for generations to come for what you did is the curse of Ham. Ham was the cause. Canaan was the consequence.

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 3,959
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2019 5:26:56 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
The angels will serve the gods and goddesses in eternity. What people misunderstand about slavery and blacks will be corrected by the Lord. The mortal consequences are only temporary to know good and evil.

Israel killed most of the Canaanites. Therefore, Ham was not effected by the curse. The slavery issues of the blacks increased rapidly after printing of the King James Bible in 1611, Using the false doctrines of Ham. You might want to include that fact in your analysis. You have left it out as far as I can tell.

The ancient Pharaoh was black that knew Joseph. Joseph's wife was black for God commanded him to marry her. Ephraim was black. He is related to the ETs that genetically created the blacks. When the Pharaoh died generations later, God replace the black king with a white king through war, And he had the brains genetically to understand population growth rates. So he put forward population reduction rules to remove any future threats.

Anciently, The blacks had the rules in place for the laborer to work and provide a living for his family. He was happy being a a "free man" with a job that had defined rules, Such in Egypt and parts of Africa reveled in their glory. You moan over the black man having nothing to show for himself. Wrong. Anciently, They worked together with other races to build the famous pyramids using occult power, And they were free; but they were organized to be happy to work in large groups. As long as they were working, No class struggles existed. Marx was wrong. Being alone emotionally kills the blacks. They have been genetically designed to work in groups. Ever heard of gangs? They love social interaction with friends. They love to hang out. They are the perfect labor force for repetitive jobs that appear boring to whites. They are not genetically wired the same way.

The next time you start moaning about no accomplishments, Please place the glory of ancient Egypt and the pyramids on the resume. Although there was more than one race working, The blacks were there.

Our history is all confused because Hollywood is not a history oracle of truth. But they are experts at creating images and false narratives. In short, They are entertainers to amuse us for money. Think! How are they able to produce all the movies the Public doesn't like and few watch on Netflix and Hula and all the other ones to make a profit for only $12 dollar per month? Because they don't make a real cash profit. They make an accounting profit by borrowing all the money from the banks and only paying interest and the principle with the $12 per month. The banks are covering all their money to create new movies to program us however they want to be. Look at the balance sheet and see all the debt.

As you learn to walk in the light, Be prepared to know the world is turned upside down. The Lord is going to use the Jewish International Bankers to fix THE NEW JERUSALEM AND NEW WORLD ORDER because they have all the money, And He expects mortals to do their part with their mortal responsibilities. When we do our mortal responsibilities with the money, He will do His eternal responsibility to translate occult Israel into gods and goddesses and not as resurrected angels who die as mortals.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 3,959
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2019 6:17:11 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
The blacks were created to illustrate the different desires of the angels vs the far fewer gods and goddesses. Angels love activities and not collecting knowledge for Yahweh to be used in eternity.

All the different colors of skin represent different types of activities the angels will enjoy in eternity which includes sex as sterile individuals who swap companions as commanded to by Yahweh.

Ra {Lucifer) wants to change all the sex practices in heaven. In the third heaven, There are no laws but no one wants to NOT do what Yahweh wants BECAUSE THEY LOVE HIS HEART AND NOT HIS POWER.

Except Ra's family. Sex with anyone and anytime is the rule unless they are married. One wife and many concubines are encourages. They have their own rules for sex to imitate what Ra saw the gods and goddesses do.

That said, Going back to the blacks, God had the power to create the different meaning for each skin color as a type and shadow of the activities that go on in the third heaven, And every race will really enjoy what they picked to do within the limits of the resurrected glories of the sun, Moon, And stars. Like a race, They will not be able to switch bodies, But they will be limited in the activities they can perform in that body of light.

I am just at the very beginning of the sea of glass as the Lord fixes things on earth. All of these things we see on the outside with natural eyes, Such as race, Will teach us more about the outer and inner kingdom of God. It is a cool time to live right now as the Lord is revealing His true heart to Roy Sausek starting 40 years ago at the same time the ETs posted the Georgia Guidestones, Interesting, Isn't it?
anonthesmallone
Posts: 3,959
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2019 6:26:25 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
CORRECTION

When the Pharaoh died generations later, God replace the black king with **an off-white** king through war, And he had the brains genetically to understand population growth rates. So he put forward population reduction rules to remove any future threats.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.