Jump to topic:

Selfish Christianity Doctrine

anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2019 10:25:15 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
Don't be fooled. All religions are evil and steal our money. Christianity is the most evil because it offers expectations that cannot be delivered.

The Bible was written to translate Israel into gods and goddesses who do not die physically by grace through faith by using the doctrines of predestination and reincarnation for God to glorify Himself by showing everyone how much power He/She really has to overcome the physical death in the Garden of Eden. The reincarnated Adam was the one chosen to demonstrate the power of Yahweh to overcome physical death.

At any time Christ (Reincarnated Adam) had the power to come down from the cross. But He did not. He ***gave***His life freely as a RANSOM or spiritual money payment to each of our dragons by signally to everyone that our dragon will be killed by doing what He did to obey the Father. The detail of how to be translated into gods and goddesses is in the Book of Revelation. It is only for Israel and selected elect Gentiles. If we fall short of the goal in mortality and our future reincarnated lives, Then we will be resurrected as angels that we requested on our eternal path.

Christianity has changed these simple beliefs that are scattered across the scripture in vast quantity, And the Light of God can illuminate the truth in our hearts. Our hearts do not belong in someone else head to be controlled and robbed as slaves,

Religion and Christianity are like wearing blinders people put on before going to sleep. They shut out all the light. Every bit. That is why people move to the occult. Thy want the light not darkness, So they move to Lucifer to find the truth, And He gives it to them, . However, He does not tell them the full truth. He omits the Cosmic War and purpose of life, Which are the most important part.

Christ said:

Matthew 16:25
For whoever desires to save his life will lose it, But whoever loses his life **for My sake** will find it.

Light and darkness do not mix. Christians seek to selfishly save their own life by heaven and hell doctrines that are not true, And therefore, They lose the spirit orbs in mortality, Wasting a lot of time in fruitless effort and work. They basically waste all of their lives to die and become an angel in the resurrection out of Sheol that also has a zillion "religious beliefs" just like earth. Then they will drop all the religious crap in eternity. When they are resurrected, God will FINALLY glorify Himself instead of them trying to glorify man, Self, Or souls to steal the glory from God that He deserves just for creating our lives. Nothing created or saves us but His grace and glory. Even faith comes from Him as a gift by flexing His muscles to show us the evidence to believe in truth. Even atheists are given the evidence to believe in mortal truth. No different.

Christianity and all Biblical religions are the worst religions on the planet because they all glorify self and not God who is everywhere. God is not in a group of people "who agree about scripture", Speaking in His supposed name when they do not know who He really is. They do not live in heaven like they did as little children when they lived in His Light. Therefore, The same thing goes for Judaism and Islam. Yahweh Elohim said it plainly Himself. Christ summarized Isaiah 29:13 perfectly referring to "ALL" Biblical religions:

Matt 8:8-9
These people draw near to Me with their mouth,
And honor Me with their lips,
But their **heart** is far from Me.
And in **vain**[wasting their life expectations] they worship Me,
Teaching as doctrines the commandments of men.

What does it take for us to just believe what He says about Biblical religions?

In short, They worship God with the dragon of counterfeit love, Fear. And guilt by using the five senses and carnal mind. The heart is far from God, For God lives in our hearts not a church building or in the dragon of self that Christianity preys on by very selfish paradigms of a phony heaven and hell. God gets none of the glory. Only man does for creating their own imaginary gods to be lost inside their minds. Wasting their life energy away until they die.

Matthew 16:25
For whoever desires to save his life will lose it, But whoever loses his life for My sake will find it.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2019 5:10:53 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
Matt 8:8-9
These people draw near to Me with their mouth,
And honor Me with their lips,
But their **heart** is far from Me.
And in **vain**[wasting their life expectations]
they worship Me, Teaching as doctrines the commandments of men.

Please note God said "people" but did not say "hearts". David Icke is bringing this idea to the world stage and calling our hearts "collective consciousness" of one heart where we do "know things by intuition" and communicate heart-to-heart as one human species; however, He is coming from a frequency perspective not deep enough to know the paradigms the Lord is sharing in here, Such as God taking His/Her heart to the world through Roy Sausek, Even though Roy has been misunderstanding everything God has shown Roy in open visions. Why? Because the paradigms of theologians and religions blind His mind.

Religions form groups of division in the pyramid structures of money that create divided hearts because they all love power. Christ built His organic assembly to connect us all to ONE HEART that is not far from Him. But rather, Each person is connected to the heart of God by revelation to walk in the light in the moment and leave the past and future to God without expectations, Or judging others; with no fear, No guilt, And no grudges.

We know perfect love is to love our "spiritual" enemies of spirit orbs who believe in the god of death. Why? Because we eventually KNOW that no one is going to die forever or suffer forever. Even those cast into hell fire lose their bodies and souls after the resurrection so God can use that evidence to prove they were wrong about Yahweh being a lying criminal and His Power is One and not divided between God and the devil. However, Their spirit orbs are recycled into eternal life in an immortal body that has the sex function to spiritually mate with Yahweh Elohim that lives in other immortal bodies. He is the perfect One Most High God who is a Spirit in everything and has predestinated everyone where we want to be in eternity.

All religions take us the opposite direction of the heart of God.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.