Total Posts:24|Showing Posts:1-24
Jump to topic:

Sexual Appetites

ethang5
Posts: 19,108
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2019 6:23:10 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
You prove my point. Krishna had 16, 000 wives, Why did he need to bang his sister?

And yet he did. That is wanton lasciviousness.

This is why most Christians cannot keep up with Hindu gods. Their sexual appetites was(sic) mind boggling even for gods.

There you have it. Hindu hari explains his god.

A god with sexual appetites.

Now watch this.

The land where this god is worshipped is,

*The worst country in the world for women
*Has an epidemic of child rape
*Prostitutes little girls in their temples
*Is called the rape capitol of the world
*Needs special police just for misogyny.
*Used to burn widows with their dead husbands
*Little girls not allowed to go to school

Coincidence? Or does a culture reflect what it worships?
Harikrish
Posts: 29,646
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2019 7:04:54 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
ethang5 wrote:
You prove my point. Krishna had 16, 000 wives, Why did he need to bang his sister?

And yet he did. That is wanton lasciviousness.
Compared to the rapist God of the bible who raped a married woman called Mary. Krishna is a man's man.
This is why most Christians cannot keep up with Hindu gods. Their sexual appetites was(sic) mind boggling even for gods.

There you have it. Hindu hari explains his god.

A god with sexual appetites.

But not rapist like the God of the bible.
Now watch this.

The land where this god is worshipped is,

*The worst country in the world for women
*Has an epidemic of child rape
*Prostitutes little girls in their temples
*Is called the rape capitol of the world
*Needs special police just for misogyny.
*Used to burn widows with their dead husbands
*Little girls not allowed to go to school

Coincidence? Or does a culture reflect what it worships?

Those Stats were taken from African countries.

Africa is the rape, AIDS, Crime, Starvation, Disease, Corruption centre of the world and a total basket case. The Bible condemned Black Africans to slavery.

The curse of Ham condemns all black Africans to slavery.

Evidence for the curse of Ham.

Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks and Non-Blacks

Blacks have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

Blacks have the lowest IQ in the world (ignoring the equally disgusting and black-skinned Australian aborigines for convenience"s sake). The Bushmen clock in at around 50 IQ, The average Bantu achieves the mentally retarded level of 70 IQ, And the highly cultivated, Well fed, Well cared for, Partially White African-Americans reach 85 IQ. IQ has an enormous impact on lifestyle, Achievement, And behavior. IQ correlates to poverty, Crime, Mortality, And broken homes on one side " and education, Wealth, Human accomplishment, Long life and stable homes on the other. According to IQ and the Wealth of Nations, A country must have a minimum average IQ of 90 to run a technological civilization. It is not a far cry to say it is IQ that makes humans better than the animals, And it is IQ that makes some humans better than other humans.

The curse of Ham was clearly pointing to African slavery.
Genesis 9:25 The lowest of slaves will he be to his brothers. "

From African slaves to African shitholes.

https://i. Ytimg. Com/vi/RfIcDEI1jWU/hqdefault. Jpg
http://www. Brh. Org. Uk/site/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/slavedealer. Jpg
http://4. Bp. Blogspot. Com/-nWfci5zYfTo/T5dLf3aoxVI/AAAAAAAAK7w/S96vcRUimYs/s640/slave+punishment2. Jpg
http://africanah. Org/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/FabriceMarrons2014c. Jpg
http://www. Anotherafrica. Net/wp/wp-content/gallery/fabrice-monteiro-marron/aa_fabricemonteiromarron_03. Jpg

Ethang5: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "


Ethang5 wrote: I am a proud slave of His Royal Highness, King Jesus Christ.
Ethang is a proud slave.

2 Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.

3 Ethang said: Say it again, I want to lift His name so high, The world is blinded by His shine.
Ethang wants Jesus to shine his light on the black negroid slaves like him.

4 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.
And Ethang runs Bibles as a full time slave for free.

5 Ethang5 said: Of course. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries.
Wow, Ethang worked for free as a full time slave.
This is why there is no Indian slavery. Indians would never work for free. That would be slavery! Or more accurately African slavery.

6 Ethang said: An indian dalit would know. The vile caste system never let's you out.
After you said: No sir. Hinduism has a sick caste system. India has outlawed it.
So the caste system has been outlawed in India. Sounds like another Indian success.

7 Ethang5 said: Right. I didn't sleep, I didn't shop, I didn't fly, Because I didn't mention those things. Can the class say idiot? I thought it could.
Slaves don't have any rights. Full time slaves like Ethang have even less rights.

8 Ethang said: Except shithole indians themselves. That's why India couldn't export them.
Which is why there were no Indian slavery. But Africans were exported to many parts of the world as slaves. Ethang should read African slavery under Arabs, America and Christian countries.

9 Ethang said: They didn't learn much in 14 centuries of slavery did they? Low IQ morons.
Ethang lives in Ghana Africa which was the centre of the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade.
Ghana Africa exported 20 million African slaves throughout the world. Ironic comment from Ethang.

10 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Not only is slavery still practiced in Africa. You can buy a African slave for $400 in Libya. And Ethang confessed he is a full time slave. See point 1 and 2.

Your father was a black negroid atheist. But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free.
Karmic Justice combined with the curse of Ham and Slavery by Arabs produced Black shitholes.
Wow! Africans are cursed in 4 religions. Judaism, Islam, Christianity and Hinduism.

Africans like Ethang love to lick cows backsides.
https://youtu. Be/n8PYozPB-8I

Africans defecating outdoors.
https://youtu. Be/Lqg8I4w0ItM

Trump calls all African countries shitholes.
https://youtu. Be/HcMFmoTCdcU
https://youtu. Be/e-Odk4n_KeY
ethang5
Posts: 19,108
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2019 7:20:33 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

You prove my point. Krishna had 16, 000 wives, Why did he need to bang his sister?

And yet he did. That is wanton lasciviousness.

Compared to. . . .

The idiot needs to compare again. Ah, The caste system is is crippling thing.

. . . The rapist God of the bible who raped a married woman called Mary.

So raping one woman is bad, But raping a thousand women is good?

Krishna is a man's man.

Krishna is a demon. My god isn't a man.

This is why most Christians cannot keep up with Hindu gods. Their sexual appetites was(sic) mind boggling even for gods.

There you have it. Hindu hari explains his god.

A god with sexual appetites.

But not rapist like the God of the bible.

No, Like 16, 000 times worse. And incestuous too. Banging his sister. But for Hindus, That's a man's man.

Now watch this.

The land where this god is worshipped is,

*The worst country in the world for women
*Has an epidemic of child rape
*Prostitutes little girls in their temples
*Is called the rape capitol of the world
*Needs special police just for misogyny.
*Used to burn widows with their dead husbands
*Little girls not allowed to go to school

Coincidence? Or does a culture reflect what it worships?

Those Stats were taken from African countries.

They aren't stats. They are facts. Only India has he devidasi system.

Africa is the rape, AIDS, Crime, Starvation, Disease, Corruption centre of the world and a total basket case. The Bible condemned Black Africans to slavery.

The bible you say is lies? That bible? So lies condemn Black Africans to slavery?

Do you see why no one cares and you look like a deranged idiot?
Harikrish
Posts: 29,646
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2019 8:04:03 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
ethang5 wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

You prove my point. Krishna had 16, 000 wives, Why did he need to bang his sister?

And yet he did. That is wanton lasciviousness.

Compared to. . . .

The idiot needs to compare again. Ah, The caste system is is crippling thing.

. . . The rapist God of the bible who raped a married woman called Mary.

So raping one woman is bad, But raping a thousand women is good?

Krishna is a man's man.

Krishna is a demon. My god isn't a man.

This is why most Christians cannot keep up with Hindu gods. Their sexual appetites was(sic) mind boggling even for gods.

There you have it. Hindu hari explains his god.

A god with sexual appetites.

But not rapist like the God of the bible.

No, Like 16, 000 times worse. And incestuous too. Banging his sister. But for Hindus, That's a man's man.

Now watch this.

The land where this god is worshipped is,

*The worst country in the world for women
*Has an epidemic of child rape
*Prostitutes little girls in their temples
*Is called the rape capitol of the world
*Needs special police just for misogyny.
*Used to burn widows with their dead husbands
*Little girls not allowed to go to school

Coincidence? Or does a culture reflect what it worships?

Those Stats were taken from African countries.

They aren't stats. They are facts. Only India has he devidasi system.

Africa is the rape, AIDS, Crime, Starvation, Disease, Corruption centre of the world and a total basket case. The Bible condemned Black Africans to slavery.

The bible you say is lies? That bible? So lies condemn Black Africans to slavery?

Do you see why no one cares and you look like a deranged idiot?

Coincidence? Or does a culture reflect what it worships?

Those Stats were taken from African countries.

Africa is the rape, AIDS, Crime, Starvation, Disease, Corruption centre of the world and a total basket case. The Bible condemned Black Africans to slavery.

The curse of Ham condemns all black Africans to slavery.

Evidence for the curse of Ham.

Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks and Non-Blacks

Blacks have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

Blacks have the lowest IQ in the world (ignoring the equally disgusting and black-skinned Australian aborigines for convenience"s sake). The Bushmen clock in at around 50 IQ, The average Bantu achieves the mentally retarded level of 70 IQ, And the highly cultivated, Well fed, Well cared for, Partially White African-Americans reach 85 IQ. IQ has an enormous impact on lifestyle, Achievement, And behavior. IQ correlates to poverty, Crime, Mortality, And broken homes on one side " and education, Wealth, Human accomplishment, Long life and stable homes on the other. According to IQ and the Wealth of Nations, A country must have a minimum average IQ of 90 to run a technological civilization. It is not a far cry to say it is IQ that makes humans better than the animals, And it is IQ that makes some humans better than other humans.

The curse of Ham was clearly pointing to African slavery.
Genesis 9:25 The lowest of slaves will he be to his brothers. "

From African slaves to African shitholes.

https://i. Ytimg. Com/vi/RfIcDEI1jWU/hqdefault. Jpg
http://www. Brh. Org. Uk/site/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/slavedealer. Jpg
http://4. Bp. Blogspot. Com/-nWfci5zYfTo/T5dLf3aoxVI/AAAAAAAAK7w/S96vcRUimYs/s640/slave+punishment2. Jpg
http://africanah. Org/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/FabriceMarrons2014c. Jpg
http://www. Anotherafrica. Net/wp/wp-content/gallery/fabrice-monteiro-marron/aa_fabricemonteiromarron_03. Jpg

Ethang5: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "

Ethang5 wrote: I am a proud slave of His Royal Highness, King Jesus Christ.
Ethang is a proud slave.

2 Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.

3 Ethang said: Say it again, I want to lift His name so high, The world is blinded by His shine.
Ethang wants Jesus to shine his light on the black negroid slaves like him.

4 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.
And Ethang runs Bibles as a full time slave for free.

5 Ethang5 said: Of course. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries.
Wow, Ethang worked for free as a full time slave.
This is why there is no Indian slavery. Indians would never work for free. That would be slavery! Or more accurately African slavery.

6 Ethang said: An indian dalit would know. The vile caste system never let's you out.
After you said: No sir. Hinduism has a sick caste system. India has outlawed it.
So the caste system has been outlawed in India. Sounds like another Indian success.

7 Ethang5 said: Right. I didn't sleep, I didn't shop, I didn't fly, Because I didn't mention those things. Can the class say idiot? I thought it could.
Slaves don't have any rights. Full time slaves like Ethang have even less rights.

8 Ethang said: Except shithole indians themselves. That's why India couldn't export them.
Which is why there were no Indian slavery. But Africans were exported to many parts of the world as slaves. Ethang should read African slavery under Arabs, America and Christian countries.

9 Ethang said: They didn't learn much in 14 centuries of slavery did they? Low IQ morons.
Ethang lives in Ghana Africa which was the centre of the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade.
Ghana Africa exported 20 million African slaves throughout the world. Ironic comment from Ethang.

10 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Not only is slavery still practiced in Africa. You can buy a African slave for $400 in Libya. And Ethang confessed he is a full time slave. See point 1 and 2.

Your father was a black negroid atheist. But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free.
Karmic Justice combined with the curse of Ham and Slavery by Arabs produced Black shitholes.
Wow! Africans are cursed in 4 religions. Judaism, Islam, Christianity and Hinduism.

Africans like Ethang love to lick cows backsides.
https://youtu. Be/n8PYozPB-8I

Africans defecating outdoors.
https://youtu. Be/Lqg8I4w0ItM

Trump calls all African countries shitholes.
https://youtu. Be/HcMFmoTCdcU
https://youtu. Be/e-Odk4n_KeY
ethang5
Posts: 19,108
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2019 8:50:26 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
This is why most Christians cannot keep up with Hindu gods. Their sexual appetites was(sic) mind boggling even for gods.

Not mind boggling for demons though.

But your "god" is a "man's man" isn't he? The women of India are finding out what a demon god who is a "man's man" means.

Sick god, Sick society, Sick people.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,646
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2019 10:11:06 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
ethang5 wrote:
This is why most Christians cannot keep up with Hindu gods. Their sexual appetites was(sic) mind boggling even for gods.

Not mind boggling for demons though.

But your "god" is a "man's man" isn't he? The women of India are finding out what a demon god who is a "man's man" means.

Sick god, Sick society, Sick people.

The Hindu gods have nothing to do with your cursed disposition. Take your grievances to your Church.
But the answer is in the bible the very bibles you have been delivering for over 15 years. Try reading it!

The curse of Ham condemns all black Africans to slavery.

Evidence for the curse of Ham.

Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks and Non-Blacks

Blacks have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

Blacks have the lowest IQ in the world (ignoring the equally disgusting and black-skinned Australian aborigines for convenience"s sake). The Bushmen clock in at around 50 IQ, The average Bantu achieves the mentally retarded level of 70 IQ, And the highly cultivated, Well fed, Well cared for, Partially White African-Americans reach 85 IQ. IQ has an enormous impact on lifestyle, Achievement, And behavior. IQ correlates to poverty, Crime, Mortality, And broken homes on one side " and education, Wealth, Human accomplishment, Long life and stable homes on the other. According to IQ and the Wealth of Nations, A country must have a minimum average IQ of 90 to run a technological civilization. It is not a far cry to say it is IQ that makes humans better than the animals, And it is IQ that makes some humans better than other humans.

The curse of Ham was clearly pointing to African slavery.
Genesis 9:25 The lowest of slaves will he be to his brothers. "

From African slaves to African shitholes.

https://i. Ytimg. Com/vi/RfIcDEI1jWU/hqdefault. Jpg
http://www. Brh. Org. Uk/site/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/slavedealer. Jpg
http://4. Bp. Blogspot. Com/-nWfci5zYfTo/T5dLf3aoxVI/AAAAAAAAK7w/S96vcRUimYs/s640/slave+punishment2. Jpg
http://africanah. Org/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/FabriceMarrons2014c. Jpg
http://www. Anotherafrica. Net/wp/wp-content/gallery/fabrice-monteiro-marron/aa_fabricemonteiromarron_03. Jpg

Ethang5: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "


Ethang5 wrote: I am a proud slave of His Royal Highness, King Jesus Christ.
Ethang is a proud slave.

2 Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.

3 Ethang said: Say it again, I want to lift His name so high, The world is blinded by His shine.
Ethang wants Jesus to shine his light on the black negroid slaves like him.

4 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.
And Ethang runs Bibles as a full time slave for free.

5 Ethang5 said: Of course. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries.
Wow, Ethang worked for free as a full time slave.
This is why there is no Indian slavery. Indians would never work for free. That would be slavery! Or more accurately African slavery.

6 Ethang said: An indian dalit would know. The vile caste system never let's you out.
After you said: No sir. Hinduism has a sick caste system. India has outlawed it.
So the caste system has been outlawed in India. Sounds like another Indian success.

7 Ethang5 said: Right. I didn't sleep, I didn't shop, I didn't fly, Because I didn't mention those things. Can the class say idiot? I thought it could.
Slaves don't have any rights. Full time slaves like Ethang have even less rights.

8 Ethang said: Except shithole indians themselves. That's why India couldn't export them.
Which is why there were no Indian slavery. But Africans were exported to many parts of the world as slaves. Ethang should read African slavery under Arabs, America and Christian countries.

9 Ethang said: They didn't learn much in 14 centuries of slavery did they? Low IQ morons.
Ethang lives in Ghana Africa which was the centre of the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade.
Ghana Africa exported 20 million African slaves throughout the world. Ironic comment from Ethang.

10 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Not only is slavery still practiced in Africa. You can buy a African slave for $400 in Libya. And Ethang confessed he is a full time slave. See point 1 and 2.

Your father was a black negroid atheist. But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free.
Karmic Justice combined with the curse of Ham and Slavery by Arabs produced Black shitholes.
Wow! Africans are cursed in 4 religions. Judaism, Islam, Christianity and Hinduism.

Africans like Ethang love to lick cows backsides.
https://youtu. Be/n8PYozPB-8I

Africans defecating outdoors.
https://youtu. Be/Lqg8I4w0ItM

Trump calls all African countries shitholes.
https://youtu. Be/HcMFmoTCdcU
https://youtu. Be/e-Odk4n_KeY
---

Stop being a hater Ethang. Take some advice to deal with your jealousy and low self esteem.

You have to stop looking in the mirror because everytime you see your black negroid face you hate yourself and you also see why others hate that face too. Covering your black ugly face with a mask like you did in your profile just adds suspense to what your ugly black negroid face looks like that is attached to the rest of your black Karma covered body.

When white Christians first saw the black negroid face they recognized the curse of Ham and turned negroids into slaves.

The role of Christianity in African slavery is rather unique. Most religions allowed slavery based on economic and monetary reasons. But slaves were never targeted because of their skin colour alone. The continued discrimination of Africans are purely on skin colour.

Trump turned the focus from the black negroid face to black shitholes. That upset the African leaders because there is nothing uglier than a black negroid face licking a black shithole. It took me an hour of meditation to remove that imagery from my mind. Yikes!

Try listing some African achievements in the field of science, Medicine, Technology etc. To reduce the stigma of bad Karma. Attacking Hindus will not serve any purpose when your cursed existence is biblical, Your low IQ is in your genes so is your negroid appearance and black colour.

You said you are not a proud African. Your posts tell us why.
African is a person from Africa especially a black person. You live in Ghana Africa which also establishes your geographical location is Africa. And you confessed you are not a proud African. So you are African and live in Ghana Aftica. But you are not a proud African. Most Africans are not proud to be African. Africans were happiest when they were slaves.

Your father was a black negroid atheist. But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free.
Karmic Justice combined with the curse of Ham and Slavery by Arabs produced Black shitholes.
Wow! Africans are cursed in 4 religions. Judaism, Islam, Christianity and Hinduism.
ethang5
Posts: 19,108
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2019 11:37:54 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:
This is why most Christians cannot keep up with Hindu gods. Their sexual appetites was(sic) mind boggling even for gods.

Not mind boggling for demons though.

But your "god" is a "man's man" isn't he? The women of India are finding out what a demon god who is a "man's man" means.

Sick god, Sick society, Sick people.

The Hindu gods have nothing to do with your cursed disposition.

Yet you keep spamming about curses.

Take your grievances to your Church.

My church does not recognize demons as gods.

But the answer is in your bible. . .

The bible you say is full of lies? The "answer" is there?

Your problem is that you stupidly think every thread is about your loony beliefs. Yes, The Hindu gods have nothing to do with any cursed disposition.

If you know this, Why are you yammering about curses in a thread talking about the sexual appetite of Hindu gods? You say these things and then behave as if you are another person.

Your demon god is filthy. He behaves like you, Like a filthy pervert. Because you're dumb and clueless, You exposed his filth, And how you're OK with it.

Your demon god raped 16, 000 women, Some of whom were married to other men, And was incestuous with his sister. Even if we accept your ludicrous charge that God raped Mary, How can one rape be as bad as 16, 000 violent rapes, Many being the wives of other men?

Mary agreed to carry the baby, The women Krishna raped had no choice, They were violated. You don't see any of this because you're vile, Like the demon you worship.

You give lip service to being against things like rape, Incest, And slavery, But I only have to make you angry and your true color comes out. You love rape, Incest and slavery. You stupidly state your real beliefs and then have to contradict yourself later after you realize you've cut yourself off at the knees.

You let us know you are OK with rape and incest when you said Krishna was a "man's man" for his rape and incest. You are proud that your demon god is a rapist and incestuous bastard. And of course, You've told us that you love slavery.

After all this, You actually think I'm attacking Hinduism. Because you're a clueless moron who still doesn't know that his little corner of the Calcutta slum in which he lives is not the world.

You wanted attention. You have it. I will burn you like the blithering simp you are. You can't shock me or anger me. And that is all you have. Being shocking and vulgar to cover up your lack of content.

You are empty. No sense. No friends. No support. Nothing to say.

But you are good kindling, And I will burn you.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2019 6:27:08 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
EThang5 and Harikrisk, Krishna is a fictional character created by Luciferians anciently to control the Eastern money systems by religious propaganda inserted into history by using reincarnation ideas that came out of inner earth. They use Karma ideas to control the people and rob them by hidden slavery. They needed to use a totally different strategy because God told them to stay in the Holy Land, So the secret scheming expanded their financial empire to the East, And no one would figure it out. Except Yahweh knows what they did because He did it, Not them.

The Creator, Yahweh, Has worked in the center of negative and positive energies, For He lives in everyone and everything. Hinduism is a trap of the soul because Yahweh's black grace power can only release a Hindu from his body, But the spirit orb gets lost in the soul feelings. The person creates the delusion reality he or she is free because the flesh is controlled by the mind and soul.

Doing nothing is freedom, And sitting all day to learn to levitate objects or self or walk through fire is the same old thing to love God's power rather than His character of white grace that doesn't have a dragon of darkness that appears as light in us. The gurus will not even be honest with themselves. The money at the top is even more rewarding, Rather than the black power the Creator endows on them by grace.

Gurus simply rule the masses from temples and rob everyone, Assuming God is manifested by His black grace power through them, And He is, But the power glorifies the god of death, Who God created as His evil opposite in every way for occult Israel to overcome by translation and become gods and goddesses by not physically dying.

God is going to save everyone as angels: therefore, He is not concerned about the deceptions but will use India as the poster child of how the economic systems are at the root of the problem that the Luciferians set up to rule the world for thousands of years, Including the financial systems of India. The basic ubiquitious strategy is to set up false world religions as a distraction of the masses to take full control of the money systems by fraud. Same thing with Marxism, But it is a different flavor of ice cream to distract humans from what Luciferians are really doing with the money. Always has been that way, Because it works to make the few Luciferians rich, Which Yahweh intended to do in order to blind them with the Sons of God to continue the genetic reengineering goals until it was time to open up their eyes in Isaiah 29:11-16. Time is up.

The people assume they are glorifying God in the Hindu religion, But the Hindu religion does just the opposite by stealing the glory of God by denying the bodies he gave us to control by using the 10 Commandments and Golden Rule to be resurrected as angels in eternity with a spiritual body as a reward for simply being born of water through a mortal woman's womb. That which is born of the flesh is flesh, And that which is born of the Spirit is Spirit. (John 3:5-6) Whoever is born of the Spirit is resurrected.

Krishna never existed, And never did his 16000 wives. The fabrication is all about the money power of a few.
Turn the light and live
Harikrish
Posts: 29,646
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2019 8:12:48 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
ethang5 wrote:

This is why most Christians cannot keep up with Hindu gods. Their sexual appetites was(sic) mind boggling even for gods.
Not mind boggling for demons though.

But your "god" is a "man's man" isn't he? The women of India are finding out what a demon god who is a "man's man" means.
Christians envy Hindu gods because their God of the bible is a genocidal lunatic who raped a married woman named Mary.

Sick god, Sick society, Sick people.
The curse of Ham condemned all black negroids to slavery. The God of the bible is a genocidal lunatic and a rapist. Slavery is still practiced in Africa. You can buy a black slave in Libya for $400. Sick God, Sick society and sick people who are very easily identified. They are Africans with black skin and negroid appearance.
The Hindu gods have nothing to do with your cursed disposition.

Yet you keep spamming about curses.

Take your grievances to your Church.

My church does not recognize demons as gods.

Yes the Bible calls Satan the God of this world.
2 Corinthians 4:4 Satan who is the God of this world.

The answer is in your bible which you have been delivering for over 15 years.

The bible you say is full of lies? The "answer" is there?

The Bble potrays God as a genocidal lunatic and uses prophets to lie for him. It can be very confusing for a low IQ black negroid delivery mule like you to separate the truth from the lies.

Your problem is that you stupidly think every thread is about your loony beliefs. Yes, The Hindu gods have nothing to do with any cursed disposition.

The curse of Ham which condemned the black Africans to slavery is found only in the Bible.

If you know this, Why are you yammering about curses in a thread talking about the sexual appetite of Hindu gods? You say these things and then behave as if you are another person.
You brought out Buddhist mythologies about Hindu gods sex lives. But the 1. 2 billion Hindus don't read Buddhist mythologies.

Your demon god is filthy. He behaves like you, Like a filthy pervert. Because you're dumb and clueless, You exposed his filth, And how you're OK with it.

You are confusing your Jesus whom the people said was demon possessed and declared a madman by his family. Read your bible you low IQ ignorant negroid mutt.

Your demon god raped 16, 000 women, Some of whom were married to other men, And was incestuous with his sister. Even if we accept your ludicrous charge that God raped Mary, How can one rape be as bad as 16, 000 violent rapes, Many being the wives of other men?

You said Krishna had 16, 000 wives. They were married to Krishna. No rape there.
But your bible said God raped a married woman named Mary who conceived a bastard named Jesus. Jesus grew up to be a circumcised Jewish bastard. And ended up a crucified Jewish circumcised prick.

Mary agreed to carry the baby, The women Krishna raped had no choice, They were violated. You don't see any of this because you're vile, Like the demon you worship.
Krishna was married to the women. Mary was gang raped in her sleep by God and the Holy Spirit.

You give lip service to being against things like rape, Incest, And slavery, But I only have to make you angry and your true color comes out. You love rape, Incest and slavery. You stupidly state your real beliefs and then have to contradict yourself later after you realize you've cut yourself off at the knees.

How can you make me angry when your are cursed by Ham? I am simply doing research on
1. Christianity's role in African Slavery.
2. If Africans are subhuman, Is God to blame?
3. Why are there no great African achievements?
4. The evolution of African slavery to African shitholes.
5. The curse of Ham condemned all black Africans to slavery.

You are the missing link that connects the Bible to the curse of Ham. You are a black shithole living in Ghana Africa and confessed you are a black negro slave. How perfect!

You let us know you are OK with rape and incest when you said Krishna was a "man's man" for his rape and incest. You are proud that your demon god is a rapist and incestuous bastard. And of course, You've told us that you love slavery.

Actually I rebutted your allegations. No incest or rape in Hindususm.

After all this, You actually think I'm attacking Hinduism. Because you're a clueless moron who still doesn't know that his little corner of the Calcutta slum in which he lives is not the world.

You are upset because you were forced to confess you are African and then found out the curse of Ham condemned you to a life of slavery. You have been a delivery mule for bibles for over 15 years.

You wanted attention. You have it. I will burn you like the blithering simp you are. You can't shock me or anger me. And that is all you have. Being shocking and vulgar to cover up your lack of content.

You are burning in the hot African sun working as a delivery mule. Call it toasted or the curse of Ham. Africans are shockingly ugly. Any wonder you wear a mask to cover your ugly face.

You are empty. No sense. No friends. No support. Nothing to say.
I have more friends on my friends list than you. Lol!
But you are good kindling, And I will burn you.
Go lick a cows backside then get your head slapped. You black Trump shithole. . Lol!
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2019 12:25:23 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
Harikrish, The topic is Krishna and his fictitious 16000 wives. To infer you believe in Krishna or karma on Ham by your name is completely laughable. The Krishna stories are outlandishly stupid. It is amazing what billions of people will believe as false narratives are created by the Luciferians to launch a beachhead in India for their financial empire as they distract the population with black magic power to rob and control them. See? The gig is up. Yahweh knows what He is doing.
Turn the light and live
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2019 12:46:02 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
EThang5, You do know they are not having intercourse with demons, Right? They are having sex using the power of Yahweh to worship Him outside of becoming families of gods and goddesses, Having visions and all that stuff during the sexual act.

All prophets are on the straight, Narrow, And difficult path of occult Israel. They will eventually repent and have sexual intimacy to know Yahweh Elohim and not by the power of the dragon of death. They praise Gandhi, But he still died.

They need to enter the inner kingdom of God and enter heaven as poor in spirit and lowly of heart to flip the black grace coin over to white grace and keep walking straight ahead on the same path, But switching the direction of the light. They need to reflect the light to glorify God rather than absorb the light into the dark dragon of self.
Turn the light and live
Harikrish
Posts: 29,646
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2019 2:05:13 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish, The topic is Krishna and his fictitious 16000 wives. To infer you believe in Krishna or karma on Ham by your name is completely laughable. The Krishna stories are outlandishly stupid. It is amazing what billions of people will believe as false narratives are created by the Luciferians to launch a beachhead in India for their financial empire as they distract the population with black magic power to rob and control them. See? The gig is up. Yahweh knows what He is doing.

India (2, 900 BC) is a much more ancient/older and advanced civilization than Israel (1, 300 BC) by at least 1, 600 years. There is very little influence Israel had on India.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2019 2:25:08 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
Harikrish, We are not talking about India, But we are talking about the phony Krishna and fake 16000 wives that were inserted into the history by Luciferians to rob India and control the people by black magic power. Yahweh knows all about it. He was there. It is His power and not theirs. Duh! This is not rocket science.
Turn the light and live
ethang5
Posts: 19,108
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2019 6:45:39 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
anonthesmallone wrote:

Harikrish, We are not talking about India, But we are talking about the phony Krishna and fake 16000 wives. . . .

He doesn't want to talk about the topic Anon. He simply spams the same stupidity to every thread. He's terrified to have the filth of his sick religion exposed.

Duh! This is not rocket science.

Lol. It isn't, But even if it was, The moron would still spam the thread with stupidity.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,646
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2019 1:27:46 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
ethang5 wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:

Harikrish, We are not talking about India, But we are talking about the phony Krishna and fake 16000 wives. . . .

He doesn't want to talk about the topic Anon. He simply spams the same stupidity to every thread. He's terrified to have the filth of his sick religion exposed.

Duh! This is not rocket science.

Lol. It isn't, But even if it was, The moron would still spam the thread with stupidity.

So long as you keep coming back for more, More will be served.

You are our proof and exhibit of a black African slave. The curse of Ham condemned all black Africans to slavery. You validate the biblical curse of Ham.

The curse of Ham condemns all black Africans to slavery.

Evidence for the curse of Ham.

Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks and Non-Blacks

Blacks have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

Blacks have the lowest IQ in the world (ignoring the equally disgusting and black-skinned Australian aborigines for convenience"s sake). The Bushmen clock in at around 50 IQ, The average Bantu achieves the mentally retarded level of 70 IQ, And the highly cultivated, Well fed, Well cared for, Partially White African-Americans reach 85 IQ. IQ has an enormous impact on lifestyle, Achievement, And behavior. IQ correlates to poverty, Crime, Mortality, And broken homes on one side " and education, Wealth, Human accomplishment, Long life and stable homes on the other. According to IQ and the Wealth of Nations, A country must have a minimum average IQ of 90 to run a technological civilization. It is not a far cry to say it is IQ that makes humans better than the animals, And it is IQ that makes some humans better than other humans.

The curse of Ham was clearly pointing to African slavery.
Genesis 9:25 The lowest of slaves will he be to his brothers. "

From African slaves to African shitholes.


https://i. Ytimg. Com/vi/RfIcDEI1jWU/hqdefault. Jpg
http://www. Brh. Org. Uk/site/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/slavedealer. Jpg
http://4. Bp. Blogspot. Com/-nWfci5zYfTo/T5dLf3aoxVI/AAAAAAAAK7w/S96vcRUimYs/s640/slave+punishment2. Jpg
http://africanah. Org/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/FabriceMarrons2014c. Jpg
http://www. Anotherafrica. Net/wp/wp-content/gallery/fabrice-monteiro-marron/aa_fabricemonteiromarron_03. Jpg

Ethang5: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "


Ethang5 wrote: I am a proud slave of His Royal Highness, King Jesus Christ.
Ethang is a proud slave.

2 Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.

3 Ethang said: Say it again, I want to lift His name so high, The world is blinded by His shine.
Ethang wants Jesus to shine his light on the black negroid slaves like him.

4 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.
And Ethang runs Bibles as a full time slave for free.

5 Ethang5 said: Of course. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries.
Wow, Ethang worked for free as a full time slave.
This is why there is no Indian slavery. Indians would never work for free. That would be slavery! Or more accurately African slavery.

6 Ethang said: An indian dalit would know. The vile caste system never let's you out.
After you said: No sir. Hinduism has a sick caste system. India has outlawed it.
So the caste system has been outlawed in India. Sounds like another Indian success.

7 Ethang5 said: Right. I didn't sleep, I didn't shop, I didn't fly, Because I didn't mention those things. Can the class say idiot? I thought it could.
Slaves don't have any rights. Full time slaves like Ethang have even less rights.

8 Ethang said: Except shithole indians themselves. That's why India couldn't export them.
Which is why there were no Indian slavery. But Africans were exported to many parts of the world as slaves. Ethang should read African slavery under Arabs, America and Christian countries.

9 Ethang said: They didn't learn much in 14 centuries of slavery did they? Low IQ morons.
Ethang lives in Ghana Africa which was the centre of the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade.
Ghana Africa exported 20 million African slaves throughout the world. Ironic comment from Ethang.

10 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Not only is slavery still practiced in Africa. You can buy a African slave for $400 in Libya. And Ethang confessed he is a full time slave. See point 1 and 2.

Your father was a black negroid atheist. But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free.
Karmic Justice combined with the curse of Ham and Slavery by Arabs produced Black shitholes.
Wow! Africans are cursed in 4 religions. Judaism, Islam, Christianity and Hinduism.


Africans like Ethang love to lick cows backsides.
https://youtu. Be/n8PYozPB-8I

Africans defecating outdoors.
https://youtu. Be/Lqg8I4w0ItM

Trump calls all African countries shitholes.
https://youtu. Be/HcMFmoTCdcU
https://youtu. Be/e-Odk4n_KeY
ethang5
Posts: 19,108
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2019 2:59:15 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

You prove my point. Krishna had 16, 000 wives, Why did he need to bang his sister?

And yet he did. That is wanton lasciviousness.

Compared to. . . .

The idiot needs to compare again. Ah, The caste system is is crippling thing.

. . . The rapist God of the bible who raped a married woman called Mary.

So raping one woman is bad, But raping a thousand women is good?

Krishna is a man's man.

Krishna is a demon. My god isn't a man.

This is why most Christians cannot keep up with Hindu gods. Their sexual appetites was(sic) mind boggling even for gods.

There you have it. Hindu hari explains his god.

A god with sexual appetites.

But not rapist like the God of the bible.

No, Like 16, 000 times worse. And incestuous too. Banging his sister. But for Hindus, That's a man's man.

Now watch this.

The land where this god is worshipped is,

*The worst country in the world for women
*Has an epidemic of child rape
*Prostitutes little girls in their temples
*Is called the rape capitol of the world
*Needs special police just for misogyny.
*Used to burn widows with their dead husbands
*Little girls not allowed to go to school

Coincidence? Or does a culture reflect what it worships?

Those Stats were taken from African countries.

They aren't stats. They are facts. Only India has he devidasi system.

Africa is the. . . . .

Running behind Africa won't save you. Your shithole god is an incestuous bastard. Address that.

The bible agrees with me!

The bible you say is lies? That bible? So lies condemn Black Africans to slavery?

Do you see why no one cares and you look like a deranged idiot?

Africa is the. . . . .

YANK! No slummutt. Your sleazoid god has nothing to do with Africa. Face the music. No highjacking this thread.

You said you would serve more, Yet here you are trying to run away again. Don't run behind the skirts of Africa. You said Hinduism had nothing to do with Africans. So then why are you now trying to duck behind Africa?

Because you are weak, Lame, And stupid. Full of spite. Your god is a shithole, That is why your culture is a shithole, And why you are a shithole.

You run, You dodge. You can't address simple charges about your shithole god or your filthy country.

And I make you run. I show your emptiness. You can't debate me. You can't answer me. So you run, While stupidly praising yourself. I show everyone how inconsequential you are. How full of hot air.

I made you angry and you blurted out the truth about your demon god. Praising him for rape and incest. An incestuous rapist. Now you want to run to Africa because you think you can dodge having Krishna's filth show. Too late.

Let me burn you while you try to hide behind Africa like a scared little Indian whore.

These are merely a handful of facts showing that Hinduism is the single most anti-woman civilization in the history of the world. The followers of Hinduism are mindless male supremacist pigs who know nothing better than to burn their own women and rape their own daughters. This they do in the name of the `Holy Vedas', The invention of perverted Brahmin bigots. No other religion imposes such an inhuman genocide of women as does the truly beastly Hinduism.

Ouch. How about child rape? Hinduism has that covered too. Let's uncover it.

Devadasi concept (see http://en. Wikipedia. Org/wiki/Devadasi for details) goes back to 9th century BC. It is described as:

The term Devadasi originally described a Hindu religious practice in which underage girls were "married" to a deity.


Uh oh. . . .

This practice has been corrupted over the ages. The initiation process and so called coming-of-age rites for girls are used by the temple priests to have sex with 9-12 year old girls. All this is done willingly, Under the cover of their sick hindu religion.

This practice is still carried out in parts of Northern Karnataka and Andra Pradesh.


Stinking child raping religion. The moron can't address this, So he'll try to hide behind Africa again. And I'll yank em and burn em again. And he'll go beserk, Making an incoherant wall of texts. And we'll laugh, And he'll say we're praising him. What a moron.

Let the moron hide. I'll bring up more right after he spams his previous post yet again.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,646
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2019 4:48:51 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
ethang5 wrote:

You prove my point. Krishna had 16, 000 wives, Why did he need to bang his sister?

And yet he did. That is wanton lasciviousness.

Compared to the rapist God of the bible. Krishna did the right thing. He married them.

The idiot needs to compare again. Ah, The caste system is is crippling thing.

The rapist God of the bible who raped a married woman called Mary.

So raping one woman is bad, But raping a thousand women is good?
No rape. They were his wives.
Krishna is a man's man.
This is why most Christians cannot keep up with Hindu gods. Their sexual appetites was(sic) mind boggling even for gods.

There you have it. Hindu hari explains his god.

A god with sexual appetites.
But not rapist like the God of the bible.

No, Like 16, 000 times worse. And incestuous too. Banging his sister. But for Hindus, That's a man's man.

Now watch this.

The land where this god is worshipped is,

*The worst country in the world for women
*Has an epidemic of child rape
*Prostitutes little girls in their temples
*Is called the rape capitol of the world
*Needs special police just for misogyny.
*Used to burn widows with their dead husbands
*Little girls not allowed to go to school

Coincidence? Or does a culture reflect what it worships?

Those Stats were taken from African countries.

They aren't stats. They are facts. Only India has he devidasi system.
Africa is the rape, AIDS, Crime, Starvation, Disease, Corruption centre of the world and a total basket case. The Bible condemned Black Africans to slavery.

Running behind Africa won't save you. Your shithole god is an incestuous bastard. Address that.

No rape or incest in Hinduism. You got your answer.

The bible agrees with me! The God of the bible is portrayed as a genocidal lunatic and rapist. God raped a married woman Mary in her sleep.

The bible you say is lies? That bible? So lies condemn Black Africans to slavery?

The bible is too confusing for a low IQ black negroid to understand. That is why your job is simply to deliver them.

Do you see why no one cares and you look like a deranged idiot?

Africa is the rape, AIDS, Crime, Starvation, Disease, Corruption centre of the world and a total basket case. The Bible condemned Black Africans to slavery.

YANK! No slummutt. Your sleazoid god has nothing to do with Africa. Face the music. No highjacking this thread.

You said you would serve more, Yet here you are trying to run away again. Don't run behind the skirts of Africa. You said Hinduism had nothing to do with Africans. So then why are you now trying to duck behind Africa?

Because you are weak, Lame, And stupid. Full of spite. Your god is a shithole, That is why your culture is a shithole, And why you are a shithole.

You run, You dodge. You can't address simple charges about your shithole god or your filthy country.

You are still the self loathing black negroid slave. The last black shithole left on DDO.

And I make you run. I show your emptiness. You can't debate me. You can't answer me. So you run, While stupidly praising yourself. I show everyone how inconsequential you are. How full of hot air.

I made you angry and you blurted out the truth about your demon god. Praising him for rape and incest. An incestuous rapist. Now you want to run to Africa because you think you can dodge having Krishna's filth show. Too late.

Let me burn you while you try to hide behind Africa like a scared little Indian whore.

You are burnt both in the bible and by the sun. Your black negroid skin is toasted black. Lol!

These are merely a handful of facts showing that Hinduism is the single most anti-woman civilization in the history of the world. The followers of Hinduism are mindless male supremacist pigs who know nothing better than to burn their own women and rape their own daughters. This they do in the name of the `Holy Vedas', The invention of perverted Brahmin bigots. No other religion imposes such an inhuman genocide of women as does the truly beastly Hinduism.

Ouch. How about child rape? Hinduism has that covered too. Let's uncover it.

Your are obsessed with Indian gods having sex because you are surrounded by ugly black shitholes like yourself. Black ugly subhumans cursed by Ham.

Devadasi concept (see http://en. Wikipedia. Org/wiki/Devadasi for details) goes back to 9th century BC. It is described as:

The term Devadasi originally described a Hindu religious practice in which underage girls were "married" to a deity.


Uh oh. . . .

This practice has been corrupted over the ages. The initiation process and so called coming-of-age rites for girls are used by the temple priests to have sex with 9-12 year old girls. All this is done willingly, Under the cover of their sick hindu religion.

This practice is still carried out in parts of Northern Karnataka and Andra Pradesh.


Stinking child raping religion. The moron can't address this, So he'll try to hide behind Africa again. And I'll yank em and burn em again. And he'll go beserk, Making an incoherant wall of texts. And we'll laugh, And he'll say we're praising him. What a moron.

Your are obsessed with Indians having sex because you are surrounded by ugly black shitholes like yourself. Black ugly subhumans cursed by Ham.

Let the moron hide. I'll bring up more right after he spams his previous post yet again.
The only truth is the biblical curse of Ham. It condemned all Africans to slavery.
You are upset because you are a black negroid slave and no one can help you change your self loathing hate for what the curse of Ham did to you and your people since biblical times.
That you turned out a black negroid delivery mule and a slave is the fulfillment of the curse of Ham.
You are the last black shithole left on DDO. Lol!

Go lick a cows backside then get your head slapped. Or look in the mirror to see what we see. A black ugly Trump shithole. Lol! Black shitholes begets more black shitholes. Karmic Justice!
ethang5
Posts: 19,108
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2019 6:26:39 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
So raping one woman is bad, But raping a thousand women is good?

No rape. They were his wives.

A wife can be raped moron. No means no.

Krishna is a man's man.

Krishna is an incestuous rapist bastard.

This is why most Christians cannot keep up with Hindu gods. Their sexual appetites was(sic) mind boggling even for gods.

There you have it. Hindu hari explains his god. A god with a slutty sexual appetites.

But not rapist like the God of the bible.

No, Like 16, 000 times worse, The God of the Bible was small time. Your bastard god raped 16, 000 women and is incestuous too. Banging his sister. But for Hindus, That's a man's man.

Africa is the. . . . .

YANK! Stay on topic moron mutt. Running behind Africa won't save you. Your shithole god is an incestuous bastard. Address that.

No rape or incest in Hinduism. You got your answer.

" In the older tradition, Subhadra is said to have lived in criminal intimacy with both her brothers. This tradition is universally known and believed by the people in spite of the story of the marriage of Subhadra [ to Arjun ]; and the Mussalmans frequently taunt the Hindus with the fact. The Pundits
reconcile the stories by a fiction of there having been two Subhadras. As to Krishna's proceedings, They are expalined away as Maya, Or delusion. "
-- [ Mah. Wh. 153 ]

Your holy book calls you a shamed face liar.

The bible agrees with me! The God of the bible is portrayed as a genocidal lunatic and rapist. God raped a married woman Mary in her sleep.

The bible you say is lies? That bible? So lies condemn Black Africans to slavery?

The bible is too confusing for a low IQ black negroid to understand.

But an illiterate Indian mutt can? Lol.

That is why your job is simply to deliver them.

I serve my King freely idiot. You assume its a job because you're stupid.

Do you see why no one cares and you look like a deranged idiot?

Africa is the. . . .

YANK! No slummutt. Your sleazoid god has nothing to do with Africa. Face the music. No highjacking this thread.

You said you would serve more, Yet here you are trying to run away again. Don't run behind the skirts of Africa. You said Hinduism had nothing to do with Africans. So then why are you now trying to duck behind Africa?

Because you are weak, Lame, And stupid. Full of spite. Your god is a shithole, That is why your culture is a shithole, And why you are a shithole.

You run, You dodge. You can't address simple charges about your shithole god or your filthy country.

You are still the self loathing black negroid slave.

Has nothing to do with your whore of a god. Address that.

The last black shithole left on DDO.

DDO disagrees.
https://www. Debate. Org/opinions/is-india-a-shithole-country

And I make you run. I show your emptiness. You can't debate me. You can't answer me. So you run, While stupidly praising yourself. I show everyone how inconsequential you are. How full of hot air.

I made you angry and you blurted out the truth about your demon god. Praising him for rape and incest. An incestuous rapist. Now you want to run to Africa because you think you can dodge having Krishna's filth show. Too late.

Let me burn you while you try to hide behind Africa like a scared little Indian whore.

You are burnt both in the bible and by the sun. Your black negroid skin is toasted black. Lol!

Your god is still a incestuous rapist shithole. Address that.

These are merely a handful of facts showing that Hinduism is the single most anti-woman civilization in the history of the world. The followers of Hinduism are mindless male supremacist pigs who know nothing better than to burn their own women and rape their own daughters. This they do in the name of the `Holy Vedas', The invention of perverted Brahmin bigots. No other religion imposes such an inhuman genocide of women as does the truly beastly Hinduism.

Ouch. How about child rape? Hinduism has that covered too. Let's uncover it.

Your are obsessed with Indian gods having sex because you are surrounded by ugly black shitholes like yourself. Black ugly subhumans cursed by Ham.

I'm quoting your "holy book" loser. The obsessed one is the idiot posting the same "curse of Ham" over and over.

Devadasi concept (see http://en. Wikipedia. Org/wiki/Devadasi for details) goes back to 9th century BC. It is described as:

The term Devadasi originally described a Hindu religious practice in which underage girls were "married" to a deity.


Uh oh. . . .

This practice has been corrupted over the ages. The initiation process and so called coming-of-age rites for girls are used by the temple priests to have sex with 9-12 year old girls. All this is done willingly, Under the cover of their sick hindu religion.

This practice is still carried out in parts of Northern Karnataka and Andra Pradesh.


Stinking child raping religion. The moron can't address this, So he'll try to hide behind Africa again. And I'll yank em and burn em again. And he'll go beserk, Making an incoherant wall of text. And we'll laugh, And he'll say we're praising him. What a moron.

Your are. . . .

Punjabi education. Lol. 4 degrees.

. . . Obsessed with Indians having sex because. . . .

That is what your "holy books" talk about. Only it isn't just Indians, It's your sex crazed gods. Raping and incest like rabid apes.

. . . You are surrounded by ugly black shitholes like yourself. Black ugly subhumans cursed by Ham.

I didn't write your "holy book" of smut moron. Address that.

Let the moron hide. I'll bring up more right after he spams his previous post yet again.

The only truth is the biblical curse of Ham. It condemned all Africans to slavery.

Lol. Lucky for you that's the only truth in the bible huh? The bible is lies and contradictions except your racist stupidity.

You are upset because you are a black negroid slave and no one can help you change your self loathing hate for what the curse of Ham did to you and your people since biblical times.

Has nothing to do with your disgusting god raping his sister. Don't let your shame make you hide from the truth.

That you turned out a black negroid delivery mule and a slave is the fulfillment of the curse of Ham.

Has nothing to do with your disgusting god raping his sister. Don't let your shame make you hide from the truth.

You are the last black shithole left on DDO. Lol!

Still has nothing to do with your disgusting god raping thousands of women. Don't let your shame make you hide from the truth.

Go lick a cows backside then get your head slapped.

Sorry. Being angry will not save you. You have to address the fact that you worship a rapist. And incestuous bastard. You worship that trash. Sick!

Or look in the mirror to see what we see. A black ugly Trump shithole. Lol! Black shitholes begets more black shitholes. Karmic Justice!

You will not be allowed to run. The thread is about your slutty god. How can you worship such filth? What is wrong with Hindus? Please explain to us how you can be ok with such behavior?
Harikrish
Posts: 29,646
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2019 7:04:28 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
ethang5 wrote:
So raping one woman is bad, But raping a thousand women is good?

No rape. They were his wives.

A wife can be raped moron. No means no.
Where does it say Krishna raped his wives? You are a low IQ negroid delivery mule.
Krishna is a man's man.

Krishna is an incestuous rapist bastard.

No mention of rape or incest in Krishnas life.
Rape and incest are found in the bibles you deliver. The Gid of the bible is potrayed as a genocidal lunatic who rapes a married woman named Mary.

This is why most Christians cannot keep up with Hindu gods. Their sexual appetites was(sic) mind boggling even for gods.

There you have it. Hindu hari explains his god. A god with a slutty sexual appetites.

But not rapist like the God of the bible.

No, Like 16, 000 times worse, The God of the Bible was small time. Your bastard god raped 16, 000 women and is incestuous too. Banging his sister. But for Hindus, That's a man's man.

Africa is the rape, AIDS, Disease, Crime, Poverty, Corruption and continent of shitholes. The curse of Ham condemned the black Africans to slavery.

YANK! Stay on topic moron mutt. Running behind Africa won't save you. Your shithole god is an incestuous bastard. Address that.

No rape or incest in Hinduism. You got your answer.

" In the older tradition, Subhadra is said to have lived in criminal intimacy with both her brothers. This tradition is universally known and believed by the people in spite of the story of the marriage of Subhadra [ to Arjun ]; and the Mussalmans frequently taunt the Hindus with the fact. The Pundits
reconcile the stories by a fiction of there having been two Subhadras. As to Krishna's proceedings, They are expalined away as Maya, Or delusion. "
-- [ Mah. Wh. 153 ]

Your holy book calls you a shamed face liar.

The bible agrees with me! The God of the bible is portrayed as a genocidal lunatic and rapist. God raped a married woman Mary in her sleep.

The bible you say is lies? That bible? So lies condemn Black Africans to slavery?

The bible is too confusing for a low IQ black negroid to understand.

But an illiterate Indian mutt can? Lol.

That is why your job is simply to deliver them.

I serve my King freely idiot. You assume its a job because you're stupid.

You serve and are a slave to the descendants of Shem and Japheth. Read your bible you ignorant low IQ negroid slave mutt.

Do you see why no one cares and you look like a deranged idiot?

Africa is the rape, AIDS, Crime, Poverty, Disease, Corruption and continent if black shitholes.

YANK! No slummutt. Your sleazoid god has nothing to do with Africa. Face the music. No highjacking this thread.

You said you would serve more, Yet here you are trying to run away again. Don't run behind the skirts of Africa. You said Hinduism had nothing to do with Africans. So then why are you now trying to duck behind Africa?

Because you are weak, Lame, And stupid. Full of spite. Your god is a shithole, That is why your culture is a shithole, And why you are a shithole.

You run, You dodge. You can't address simple charges about your shithole god or your filthy country.

You are still the self loathing black negroid slave. The bible condemns you to slavery.

Has nothing to do with your whore of a god. Address that.

No incest. Rape or whores in Hinduism. You are a low IQ black negroid slave mutt condemned in tbe Bible to a life of slavery.

You are The last black shithole left on DDO.

DDO disagrees.
https://www. Debate. Org/opinions/is-india-a-shithole-country

And I make you run. I show your emptiness. You can't debate me. You can't answer me. So you run, While stupidly praising yourself. I show everyone how inconsequential you are. How full of hot air.

I made you angry and you blurted out the truth about your demon god. Praising him for rape and incest. An incestuous rapist. Now you want to run to Africa because you think you can dodge having Krishna's filth show. Too late.

Let me burn you while you try to hide behind Africa like a scared little Indian whore.

You are burnt both in the bible and by the sun. Your black negroid skin is toasted black. Lol!

Your god is still a incestuous rapist shithole. Address that.

No incest, Rape or black shitholes in Hinduism.
These are merely a handful of facts showing that Hinduism is the single most anti-woman civilization in the history of the world. The followers of Hinduism are mindless male supremacist pigs who know nothing better than to burn their own women and rape their own daughters. This they do in the name of the `Holy Vedas', The invention of perverted Brahmin bigots. No other religion imposes such an inhuman genocide of women as does the truly beastly Hinduism.

Ouch. How about child rape? Hinduism has that covered too. Let's uncover it.

Your are obsessed with Indian gods having sex because you are surrounded by ugly black shitholes like yourself. Black ugly subhumans cursed by Ham.

I'm quoting your "holy book" loser. The obsessed one is the idiot posting the same "curse of Ham" over and over.
The curse of Ham is biblical.
Devadasi concept (see http://en. Wikipedia. Org/wiki/Devadasi for details) goes back to 9th century BC. It is described as:

The term Devadasi originally described a Hindu religious practice in which underage girls were "married" to a deity.


Uh oh. . . .

This practice has been corrupted over the ages. The initiation process and so called coming-of-age rites for girls are used by the temple priests to have sex with 9-12 year old girls. All this is done willingly, Under the cover of their sick hindu religion.

This practice is still carried out in parts of Northern Karnataka and Andra Pradesh.


Stinking child raping religion. The moron can't address this, So he'll try to hide behind Africa again. And I'll yank em and burn em again. And he'll go beserk, Making an incoherant wall of text. And we'll laugh, And he'll say we're praising him. What a moron.

Your are. . . .

Punjabi education. Lol. 4 degrees.

You are Obsessed with Indians having sex because you are sorrounded by ugly black shitholes.

That is what your "holy books" talk about. Only it isn't just Indians, It's your sex crazed gods. Raping and incest like rabid apes.

You are surrounded by ugly black shitholes like yourself. Black ugly subhumans cursed by Ham.

I didn't write your "holy book" of smut moron. Address that.

Let the moron hide. I'll bring up more right after he spams his previous post yet again.

The only truth is the biblical curse of Ham. It condemned all Africans to slavery.

Lol. Lucky for you that's the only truth in the bible huh? The bible is lies and contradictions except your racist stupidity.

You are upset because you are a black negroid slave and no one can help you change your self loathing hate for what the curse of Ham did to you and your people since biblical times.

Has nothing to do with your disgusting god raping his sister. Don't let your shame make you hide from the truth.

That you turned out a black negroid delivery mule and a slave is the fulfillment of the curse of Ham.

Has nothing to do with your disgusting god raping his sister. Don't let your shame make you hide from the truth.

You are the last black shithole left on DDO. Lol!

Still has nothing to do with your disgusting god raping thousands of women. Don't let your shame make you hide from the truth.

Go lick a cows backside then get your head slapped.
ethang5
Posts: 19,108
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2019 11:34:15 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
So raping one woman is bad, But raping a thousand women is good?

No rape. They were his wives.

A wife can be raped moron. No means no.

Where does it say Krishna raped his wives? .

Krishna was a fat sweaty slob, None of those women wanted to be with him. Like your fake priests, Krishna used

Krishna is a man's man.

Krishna is an incestuous rapist bastard.

No mention of rape or incest in Krishnas life.

You just admitted it moron.

Rape and incest are found in the bibles you deliver. The Gid of the bible is potrayed as a genocidal lunatic who rapes a married woman named Mary.

This is why most Christians cannot keep up with Hindu gods. Their sexual appetites was(sic) mind boggling even for gods.

There you have it. Hindu hari explains his god. A god with a slutty sexual appetites.

But not rapist like the God of the bible.

No, Like 16, 000 times worse, The God of the Bible was small time. Your bastard god raped 16, 000 women and is incestuous too. Banging his sister. But for Hindus, That's a man's man.

Africa is the. . .

YANK! Stay on topic moron mutt. Running behind Africa won't save you. Your shithole god is an incestuous bastard. Address that.

No rape or incest in Hinduism. You got your answer.

" In the older tradition, Subhadra is said to have lived in criminal intimacy with both her brothers. This tradition is universally known and believed by the people in spite of the story of the marriage of Subhadra [ to Arjun ]; and the Mussalmans frequently taunt the Hindus with the fact. The Pundits
reconcile the stories by a fiction of there having been two Subhadras. As to Krishna's proceedings, They are expalined away as Maya, Or delusion. "
-- [ Mah. Wh. 153 ]

Your holy book calls you a shamed face liar.

The bible agrees with me! The God of the bible is portrayed as a genocidal lunatic and rapist. God raped a married woman Mary in her sleep.

The bible you say is lies? That lying bible agrees with you? Lol. You're a liar so I guess a book of lies would agree with you.

The bible is too confusing for a low IQ black negroid to understand.

You seem to understand contradictions and lies well.

That is why your job is simply to deliver them.

I serve my King freely idiot. You assume its a job because you're stupid.

You serve and are a slave to the descendants of Shem and Japheth.

Yet I'm more free than you. You have to go sell women panties.

Read your bible you ignorant low IQ negroid slave mutt.

I did, And there is no mention of Mary sleeping or of Ham being cursed.

Do you see why no one cares and you look like a deranged idiot?

Africa is the. . . . .

YANK! No slummutt. Your sleazoid god has nothing to do with Africa. Face the music. No highjacking this thread.

You said you would serve more, Yet here you are trying to run away again. Don't run behind the skirts of Africa. You said Hinduism had nothing to do with Africans. So then why are you now trying to duck behind Africa?

Because you are weak, Lame, And stupid. Full of spite. Your god is a shithole, That is why your culture is a shithole, And why you are a shithole.

You run, You dodge. You can't address simple charges about your shithole god or your filthy country.

You are still the self loathing black negroid slave. The bible condemns you to slavery.

Has nothing to do with your whore of a god. Address that.

No incest. Rape or whores in Hinduism.

I just quoted your prostitute "holy book" idiot.

You are The last black shithole left on DDO.

DDO disagrees.
https://www. Debate. Org/opinions/is-india-a-shithole-country

And I make you run. I show your emptiness. You can't debate me. You can't answer me. So you run, While stupidly praising yourself. I show everyone how inconsequential you are. How full of hot air.

I made you angry and you blurted out the truth about your demon god. Praising him for rape and incest. An incestuous rapist. Now you want to run to Africa because you think you can dodge having Krishna's filth show. Too late.

Let me burn you while you try to hide behind Africa like a scared little Indian whore.

You are burnt both in the bible and by the sun. Your black negroid skin is toasted black. Lol!

Your god is still a incestuous rapist shithole. Address that.

No incest, Rape or black shitholes in Hinduism.

I quoted your "holy book" of incest 3 times in this thread moron.

And how about child rape? Hinduism has that covered too. Let's uncover it.

Lol. The ashamed moron delisted it. Modi did say you are ashamed.

Your are obsessed with Indian gods having sex because you are surrounded by ugly black shitholes like yourself. Black ugly subhumans cursed by Ham.

I'm quoting your "holy book" loser. The obsessed one is the idiot posting the same "curse of Ham" over and over.

The curse of Ham is biblical.

And you are obsessed with it.

Devadasi concept (see http://en. Wikipedia. Org/wiki/Devadasi for details) goes back to 9th century BC. It is described as:

The term Devadasi originally described a Hindu religious practice in which underage girls were "married" to a deity.


Uh oh. . . .

This practice has been corrupted over the ages. The initiation process and so called coming-of-age rites for girls are used by the temple priests to have sex with 9-12 year old girls. All this is done willingly, Under the cover of their sick hindu religion.

This practice is still carried out in parts of Northern Karnataka and Andra Pradesh.


Stinking child raping religion. The moron can't address this, So he'll try to hide behind Africa again. And I'll yank em and burn em again. And he'll go beserk, Making an incoherant wall of text. And we'll laugh, And he'll say we're praising him. What a moron.

Your are. . . .

Punjabi education. Lol. Supposedly has 4 degrees, But can't write.

You are Obsessed with Indians having sex because you are sorrounded by ugly black shitholes.

That is what your sleazy "holy books" talk about. Only it isn't just Indians, It's your sex crazed gods too. Raping and incest like rabid apes.

You are surrounded by ugly black shitholes like yourself. Black ugly subhumans cursed by Ham.

I didn't write your "holy book" of smut moron. Address that.

Let the moron hide. I'll bring up more right after he spams his previous post yet again.

The only truth is the biblical curse of Ham. It condemned all Africans to slavery.

Lol. Lucky for you that's the only truth in the bible huh? The bible is lies and contradictions except for your racist stupidity? How convenient.

You are upset because you are a black negroid slave and no one can help you change your self loathing hate for what the curse of Ham did to you and your people since biblical times.

Has nothing to do with your disgusting god raping his sister. Don't let your shame make you hide from the truth.

That you turned out a black negroid delivery mule and a slave is the fulfillment of the curse of Ham.

Has nothing to do with your disgusting god raping his sister. Don't let your shame make you hide from the truth.

You are the last black shithole left on DDO. Lol!

Still has nothing to do with your disgusting god raping thousands of women. Don't let your shame make you hide from the truth.

Go lick a cows backside then ge slapped.

Still has nothing to do with your disgustingly filthy god raping thousands of women. Don't let your shame make you hide from the truth of your shithole god.

You will not be allowed to dodge, Or hide behind Africa, Or change the topic. I want everyone to see you "serving" what you said you'd keep serving.

Nothing. Empty stupidity. Dodging. Address your shithole god.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,646
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2019 11:52:22 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
ethang5 wrote:
So raping one woman is bad, But raping a thousand women is good?

No rape. They were his wives.

A wife can be raped moron. No means no.

Where does it say Krishna raped his wives? .

Krishna was a fat sweaty slob, None of those women wanted to be with him. Like your fake priests, Krishna used

Krishna is a man's man.

Krishna is an incestuous rapist bastard.

No mention of rape or incest in Krishnas life.

You just admitted it moron.

Rape and incest are found in the bibles you deliver. The Gid of the bible is potrayed as a genocidal lunatic who rapes a married woman named Mary.

This is why most Christians cannot keep up with Hindu gods. Their sexual appetites was(sic) mind boggling even for gods.

There you have it. Hindu hari explains his god. A god with a slutty sexual appetites.

But not rapist like the God of the bible.

No, Like 16, 000 times worse, The God of the Bible was small time. Your bastard god raped 16, 000 women and is incestuous too. Banging his sister. But for Hindus, That's a man's man.

Africa is the rape, AIDS, Crime, Poverty, Corruption and continent of black shithole.

YANK! Stay on topic moron mutt. Running behind Africa won't save you. Your shithole god is an incestuous bastard. Address that.

No rape or incest in Hinduism. You got your answer.

" In the older tradition, Subhadra is said to have lived in criminal intimacy with both her brothers. This tradition is universally known and believed by the people in spite of the story of the marriage of Subhadra [ to Arjun ]; and the Mussalmans frequently taunt the Hindus with the fact. The Pundits
reconcile the stories by a fiction of there having been two Subhadras. As to Krishna's proceedings, They are expalined away as Maya, Or delusion. "
-- [ Mah. Wh. 153 ]



Your holy book calls you a shamed face liar.

The bible agrees with me! The God of the bible is portrayed as a genocidal lunatic and rapist. God raped a married woman Mary in her sleep.

The bible you say is lies? That lying bible agrees with you? Lol. You're a liar so I guess a book of lies would agree with you.

The bible is too confusing for a low IQ black negroid to understand.

You seem to understand contradictions and lies well.

That is why your job is simply to deliver them.

I serve my King freely idiot. You assume its a job because you're stupid.

You serve and are a slave to the descendants of Shem and Japheth.

Yet I'm more free than you. You have to go sell women panties.

Read your bible you ignorant low IQ negroid slave mutt.

I did, And there is no mention of Mary sleeping or of Ham being cursed.

Do you see why no one cares and you look like a deranged idiot?

Africa is the rape, AIDS, Crime, Poverty, Corruption and continent of black shitholes.

YANK! No slummutt. Your sleazoid god has nothing to do with Africa. Face the music. No highjacking this thread.

You said you would serve more, Yet here you are trying to run away again. Don't run behind the skirts of Africa. You said Hinduism had nothing to do with Africans. So then why are you now trying to duck behind Africa?

Because you are weak, Lame, And stupid. Full of spite. Your god is a shithole, That is why your culture is a shithole, And why you are a shithole.

You run, You dodge. You can't address simple charges about your shithole god or your filthy country.

You are still the self loathing black negroid slave. The bible condemns you to slavery.

Has nothing to do with your whore of a god. Address that.

No incest. Rape or whores in Hinduism.

I just quoted your prostitute "holy book" idiot.

Those are Buddhist mythologies. It doesn't effect Hindus.

You are The last black shithole left on DDO.

DDO disagrees.
https://www. Debate. Org/opinions/is-india-a-shithole-country

And I make you run. I show your emptiness. You can't debate me. You can't answer me. So you run, While stupidly praising yourself. I show everyone how inconsequential you are. How full of hot air.

I made you angry and you blurted out the truth about your demon god. Praising him for rape and incest. An incestuous rapist. Now you want to run to Africa because you think you can dodge having Krishna's filth show. Too late.

Let me burn you while you try to hide behind Africa like a scared little Indian whore.

You are burnt both in the bible and by the sun. Your black negroid skin is toasted black. Lol!

Your god is still a incestuous rapist shithole. Address that.

No incest, Rape or black shitholes in Hinduism.

I quoted your "holy book" of incest 3 times in this thread moron.

And how about child rape? Hinduism has that covered too. Let's uncover it.

Lol. The ashamed moron delisted it. Modi did say you are ashamed.

Your are obsessed with Indian gods having sex because you are surrounded by ugly black shitholes like yourself. Black ugly subhumans cursed by Ham.

I'm quoting your "holy book" loser. The obsessed one is the idiot posting the same "curse of Ham" over and over.

The curse of Ham is biblical.

And you are obsessed with it.

Devadasi concept (see http://en. Wikipedia. Org/wiki/Devadasi for details) goes back to 9th century BC. It is described as:

The term Devadasi originally described a Hindu religious practice in which underage girls were "married" to a deity.


Uh oh. . . .

This practice has been corrupted over the ages. The initiation process and so called coming-of-age rites for girls are used by the temple priests to have sex with 9-12 year old girls. All this is done willingly, Under the cover of their sick hindu religion.

This practice is still carried out in parts of Northern Karnataka and Andra Pradesh.


Stinking child raping religion. The moron can't address this, So he'll try to hide behind Africa again. And I'll yank em and burn em again. And he'll go beserk, Making an incoherant wall of text. And we'll laugh, And he'll say we're praising him. What a moron.

Your are. . . .

Punjabi education. Lol. Supposedly has 4 degrees, But can't write.

You are Obsessed with Indians having sex because you are sorrounded by ugly black shitholes.

That is what your sleazy "holy books" talk about. Only it isn't just Indians, It's your sex crazed gods too. Raping and incest like rabid apes.

You are surrounded by ugly black shitholes like yourself. Black ugly subhumans cursed by Ham.

I didn't write your "holy book" of smut moron. Address that.

Let the moron hide. I'll bring up more right after he spams his previous post yet again.

The only truth is the biblical curse of Ham. It condemned all Africans to slavery.

Lol. Lucky for you that's the only truth in the bible huh? The bible is lies and contradictions except for your racist stupidity? How convenient.

You are upset because you are a black negroid slave and no one can help you change your self loathing hate for what the curse of Ham did to you and your people since biblical times.

Has nothing to do with your disgusting god raping his sister. Don't let your shame make you hide from the truth.

That you turned out a black negroid delivery mule and a slave is the fulfillment of the curse of Ham.

Has nothing to do with your disgusting god raping his sister. Don't let your shame make you hide from the truth.

Are you here to defend Buddhist mythologies. Lol!
You are the last black shithole left on DDO. Lol!

Still has nothing to do with your disgusting god raping thousands of women. Don't let your shame make you hide from the truth.

Those are Buddhist mythologies. Lol!
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2019 12:30:14 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
EThang5, I see the sun is bright blue, Just like Krishna's skin color. I wonder if I have enough money to sell the story and rip off everybody for a profit
Turn the light and live
ethang5
Posts: 19,108
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2019 1:03:20 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
So raping one woman is bad, But raping a thousand women is good?

No rape. They were his wives.

A wife can be raped moron. No means no.

Where does it say Krishna raped his wives? .

Krishna was a fat sweaty slob, None of those women wanted to be with him. Like your fake priests, Krishna used religion to force women.

No mention of rape or incest in Krishnas life.

You just admitted it moron.

Rape and incest are found in the bibles you deliver. The Gid of the bible is potrayed as a genocidal lunatic who rapes a married woman named Mary.

Its spelled "portrayed" scholar. When you computer has a little squiggly red line under your word, It's misspelled.

This is why most Christians cannot keep up with Hindu gods. Their sexual appetites was(sic) mind boggling even for gods.

There you have it. Hindu hari explains his god. A god with a slutty sexual appetites.

But not rapist like the God of the bible.

No, Like 16, 000 times worse, The God of the Bible was small time. Your bastard god raped 16, 000 women and is incestuous too. Banging his sister. But for Hindus, That's a man's man.

Africa is the. . . .

YANK! Stay on topic moron mutt. Running behind Africa won't save you. Your shithole god is an incestuous bastard. Address that.

No rape or incest in Hinduism. You got your answer.

" In the older tradition, Subhadra is said to have lived in criminal intimacy with both her brothers. This tradition is universally known and believed by the people in spite of the story of the marriage of Subhadra [ to Arjun ]; and the Mussalmans frequently taunt the Hindus with the fact. The Pundits
reconcile the stories by a fiction of there having been two Subhadras. As to Krishna's proceedings, They are expalined away as Maya, Or delusion. "
-- [ Mah. Wh. 153 ]

Your holy book calls you a shamed face liar.

The bible agrees with me! The God of the bible is portrayed as a genocidal lunatic and rapist. God raped a married woman Mary in her sleep.

The bible you say is lies? That lying bible agrees with you? Lol. You're a liar so I guess a book of lies would agree with you.

The bible is too confusing for a low IQ black negroid to understand.

You seem to understand contradictions and lies well.

That is why your job is simply to deliver them.

I serve my King freely idiot. You assume its a job because you're stupid.

You serve and are a slave to the descendants of Shem and Japheth.

Yet I'm more free than you. You have to go sell women panties.

Read your bible you ignorant low IQ negroid slave mutt.

I did, And there is no mention of Mary sleeping or of Ham being cursed.

Do you see why no one cares and you look like a deranged idiot?

Africa is the. . . .

YANK! No slummutt. Your sleazoid god has nothing to do with Africa. Face the music. No highjacking this thread.

You said Hinduism had nothing to do with Africans. So then why are you now trying to duck behind Africa?

Because you are weak, Lame, And stupid. Full of spite. Your god is a shithole, That is why your culture is a shithole, And why you are a shithole.

You run, You dodge. You can't address simple charges about your shithole god or your filthy religion.

You are still the self loathing black negroid slave. The bible condemns you to slavery.

Has nothing to do with your whore of a god. Address that.

No incest. Rape or whores in Hinduism.

I just quoted your prostitute "holy book" idiot.

Those are Buddhist mythologies. It doesn't effect Hindus.

It talks about Krishna, Your stinking incestuous god. Don't let shame make you lie.

You are The last black shithole left on DDO.

DDO disagrees. You're still here.
https://www. Debate. Org/opinions/is-india-a-shithole-country

And I make you run. I show your emptiness. You can't debate me. You can't answer me. So you run.

I made you angry and you blurted out the truth about your demon god. Praising him for rape and incest. An incestuous rapist. Now you want to run to Africa because you think you can dodge having Krishna's filth show. Too late.

Let me burn you while you try to hide behind Africa like a scared little Indian whore.

You are burnt both in the bible and by the sun. Your black negroid skin is toasted black. Lol!

Your god is still a incestuous rapist shithole. Address that.

No incest, Rape or black shitholes in Hinduism.

I quoted your "holy book" of incest 3 times in this thread moron.

Your are obsessed with Indian gods having sex because you are surrounded by ugly black shitholes like yourself. Black ugly subhumans cursed by Ham.

I'm quoting your "holy book" loser. The obsessed one is the idiot posting the same "curse of Ham" over and over.

The curse of Ham is biblical.

And you are obsessed with it.

And how about child rape? Hinduism has that covered too. Let's uncover it.
Devadasi concept (see http://en. Wikipedia. Org/wiki/Devadasi for details) goes back to 9th century BC. It is described as:

The term Devadasi originally described a Hindu religious practice in which underage girls were "married" to a deity.


Uh oh. . . .

This practice has been corrupted over the ages. The initiation process and so called coming-of-age rites for girls are used by the temple priests to have sex with 9-12 year old girls. All this is done willingly, Under the cover of their sick hindu religion.

This practice is still carried out in parts of Northern Karnataka and Andra Pradesh.


Stinking child raping religion. The moron can't address this, So he'll try to hide behind Africa again. And I'll yank em and burn em again. And he'll go beserk, Making an incoherant wall of text. And we'll laugh, And he'll say we're praising him. What a moron.

Your are. . . .

Punjabi education. Lol. Supposedly has 4 degrees, But can't write.

You are Obsessed with Indians having sex because you are sorrounded by ugly black shitholes.

That is what your sleazy "holy books" talk about. Only it isn't just Indians, It's your sex crazed gods too. Raping and incest like rabid apes.

You are surrounded by ugly black shitholes like yourself. Black ugly subhumans cursed by Ham.

I didn't write your "holy book" of smut moron. Address that.

The only truth is the biblical curse of Ham. It condemned all Africans to slavery.

Lol. Lucky for you that's the only truth in the bible huh? The bible is lies and contradictions except for your racist stupidity? How convenient.

You are upset because you are a black negroid slave and no one can help you change your self loathing hate for what the curse of Ham did to you and your people since biblical times.

Has nothing to do with your disgusting god raping his sister. Don't let your shame make you hide from the truth.

That you turned out a black negroid delivery mule and a slave is the fulfillment of the curse of Ham.

Has nothing to do with your disgusting god raping his sister. Don't let your shame make you hide from the truth.

Are you here to defend Buddhist mythologies. Lol!

And you are here to defend rape, Adultery, Incest, And slavery. Sound just like you. So we'll burn you on it.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,646
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2019 3:04:08 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
ethang5 wrote:
So raping one woman is bad, But raping a thousand women is good?

No rape. They were his wives.

A wife can be raped moron. No means no.

Where does it say Krishna raped his wives? .

Krishna was a fat sweaty slob, None of those women wanted to be with him. Like your fake priests, Krishna used religion to force women.
Krishna was a man's man. Not some black skin negroid.
No mention of rape or incest in Krishnas life.

You just admitted it moron.
You posted some bloggers Buddhist views.
Rape and incest are found in the bibles you deliver. The Gid of the bible is potrayed as a genocidal lunatic who rapes a married woman named Mary.

Its spelled "portrayed" scholar. When you computer has a little squiggly red line under your word, It's misspelled.

Inserting typos forces you to read and absorb the revelation that blacks are condemned to slavery.

This is why most Christians cannot keep up with Hindu gods. Their sexual appetites was(sic) mind boggling even for gods.

There you have it. Hindu hari explains his god. A god with a slutty sexual appetites.

But not rapist like the God of the bible.

No, Like 16, 000 times worse, The God of the Bible was small time. Your bastard god raped 16, 000 women and is incestuous too. Banging his sister. But for Hindus, That's a man's man.

Africa is the rape, AIDS, crime, diseased, poverty, starving, corruption continent of black shitholes.

YANK! Stay on topic moron mutt. Running behind Africa won't save you. Your shithole god is an incestuous bastard. Address that.

No rape or incest in Hinduism. You got your answer.

" In the older tradition, Subhadra is said to have lived in criminal intimacy with both her brothers. This tradition is universally known and believed by the people in spite of the story of the marriage of Subhadra [ to Arjun ]; and the Mussalmans frequently taunt the Hindus with the fact. The Pundits
reconcile the stories by a fiction of there having been two Subhadras. As to Krishna's proceedings, They are expalined away as Maya, Or delusion. "
-- [ Mah. Wh. 153 ]

Your holy book calls you a shamed face liar.

The bible agrees with me! The God of the bible is portrayed as a genocidal lunatic and rapist. God raped a married woman Mary in her sleep.

The bible you say is lies? That lying bible agrees with you? Lol. You're a liar so I guess a book of lies would agree with you.

The bible is too confusing for a low IQ black negroid to understand.

You seem to understand contradictions and lies well.

That is why your job is simply to deliver them.

I serve my King freely idiot. You assume its a job because you're stupid.

You serve and are a slave to the descendants of Shem and Japheth.

Yet I'm more free than you. You have to go sell women panties.

Read your bible you ignorant low IQ negroid slave mutt.

I did, And there is no mention of Mary sleeping or of Ham being cursed.

Do you see why no one cares and you look like a deranged idiot?

Africa is the rape, AIDS, crime, poverty, starving, corrupted continent of black shitholes.

YANK! No slummutt. Your sleazoid god has nothing to do with Africa. Face the music. No highjacking this thread.

You said Hinduism had nothing to do with Africans. So then why are you now trying to duck behind Africa?

Because you are weak, Lame, And stupid. Full of spite. Your god is a shithole, That is why your culture is a shithole, And why you are a shithole.

You run, You dodge. You can't address simple charges about your shithole god or your filthy religion.

You are still the self loathing black negroid slave. The bible condemns you to slavery.

Has nothing to do with your whore of a god. Address that.

No incest. Rape or whores in Hinduism.

I just quoted your prostitute "holy book" idiot.

Those are Buddhist mythologies. It doesn't effect Hindus.

It talks about Krishna, Your stinking incestuous god. Don't let shame make you lie.

Buddhism has its own mythologies.
You are The last black shithole left on DDO.

DDO disagrees. You're still here.
https://www. Debate. Org/opinions/is-india-a-shithole-country

And I make you run. I show your emptiness. You can't debate me. You can't answer me. So you run.

I made you angry and you blurted out the truth about your demon god. Praising him for rape and incest. An incestuous rapist. Now you want to run to Africa because you think you can dodge having Krishna's filth show. Too late.

Let me burn you while you try to hide behind Africa like a scared little Indian whore.

You are burnt both in the bible and by the sun. Your black negroid skin is toasted black. Lol!

Your god is still a incestuous rapist shithole. Address that.

No incest, Rape or black shitholes in Hinduism.

I quoted your "holy book" of incest 3 times in this thread moron.

Your are obsessed with Indian gods having sex because you are surrounded by ugly black shitholes like yourself. Black ugly subhumans cursed by Ham.

I'm quoting your "holy book" loser. The obsessed one is the idiot posting the same "curse of Ham" over and over.

The curse of Ham is biblical.

And you are obsessed with it.

And how about child rape? Hinduism has that covered too. Let's uncover it.
Devadasi concept (see http://en. Wikipedia. Org/wiki/Devadasi for details) goes back to 9th century BC. It is described as:

The term Devadasi originally described a Hindu religious practice in which underage girls were "married" to a deity.


Uh oh. . . .

This practice has been corrupted over the ages. The initiation process and so called coming-of-age rites for girls are used by the temple priests to have sex with 9-12 year old girls. All this is done willingly, Under the cover of their sick hindu religion.

This practice is still carried out in parts of Northern Karnataka and Andra Pradesh.


Stinking child raping religion. The moron can't address this, So he'll try to hide behind Africa again. And I'll yank em and burn em again. And he'll go beserk, Making an incoherant wall of text. And we'll laugh, And he'll say we're praising him. What a moron.

Your are. . . .

Punjabi education. Lol. Supposedly has 4 degrees, But can't write.

You are Obsessed with Indians having sex because you are sorrounded by ugly black shitholes.

That is what your sleazy "holy books" talk about. Only it isn't just Indians, It's your sex crazed gods too. Raping and incest like rabid apes.

You are surrounded by ugly black shitholes like yourself. Black ugly subhumans cursed by Ham.

I didn't write your "holy book" of smut moron. Address that.

The only truth is the biblical curse of Ham. It condemned all Africans to slavery.

Lol. Lucky for you that's the only truth in the bible huh? The bible is lies and contradictions except for your racist stupidity? How convenient.

You are upset because you are a black negroid slave and no one can help you change your self loathing hate for what the curse of Ham did to you and your people since biblical times.

Has nothing to do with your disgusting god raping his sister. Don't let your shame make you hide from the truth.

That you turned out a black negroid delivery mule and a slave is the fulfillment of the curse of Ham.

Has nothing to

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.