Why Hari Highjacks Threads

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2019 9:49:08 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
anonthesmallone wrote:

Harikrish, The topic is Krishna and his fictitious 16000 wives. To infer you believe in Krishna or karma on Ham by your name is completely laughable. The Krishna stories are outlandishly stupid.

India (2, 900 BC) is a much more ancient/older and advanced civilization than Israel (1, 300 BC) by at least 1, 600 years. There is very little influence Israel had on India.

Anon said nothing about Israel. He said you were again off topic. The topic is Krishna and his fictitious 16000 wives.

anonthesmallone wrote:

Harikrish, We are not talking about India, But we are talking about the phony Krishna and fake 16000 wives that were inserted into the history by Luciferians to rob India and control the people

Goldtop wrote:

"SpamTroll" - this could be a new category of Troll the both of you have created. Well done.

If you follow my research you will agree it is not spam.

Yet spam is exactly what everyone says it is. For 4 years you've been spamming the exact same thing, And everyone has called it absurd moron spam. How stupid are you?

Research on the Christian justification for African Slavery.
1. Christianity's role in African slavery.
2. If Africans are subhuman, Is God to blame?
3. Why are there no great African achievements?
4. The evolution of African slavery to African shitholes.
5. The curse of Ham condemned all black African.

And then you spam the stupidity here! OCD much?

Look at the dates on the 5 threads you list. When was the last time anyone posted to any of them? You keep spamming your own threads, And they sink right back to the bottom because people avoid them. Yet you keep necroposting them. No one cares for your gibberish.

Ethang5 is trying to stop the posting of my research by creating distractions.

You want no distractions from you spamming every thread? Why post your stupidity on the threads of others having nothing to do with your loony beliefs? You wish to force the board to talk only of your idiot racism?

But the truth is stubborn. It won't go away.

The truth isn't stubborn, You are. You have posted your 5 threads, No one finds them interesting enough to post to them. You've brought them back from the dead dozens of times. No one cares. Your "research" is the same lame racist illiterate garbage we've seen before.

We like the truth, It's you we wish would go away.

If you feel you have truth, Make a thread and post it there. Don't highjack every thread on the board with your stupidity.

Why can't you make your own threads? Because no one would post to your loony threads. You now post out of spite. Ruv was right when he said you only want to hurt others. Its all just spite.

No one wants to talk to you. No one likes you. Yet you try to force yourself on others. If you had truth, People would post to your threads. But they don't. Your posts kill any thread you defecate into. Members smell you and run the other way holding their noses.

But Ethan doesn't run does he? He handles you, And exposes the filth in your gutter religion. So you are now beserk, Spamming every thread with the exact same stupidity over and over. A spiteful moron.

But you have not been able to stop the board. People just ignore you and go on with their discussions. That frustrates and enrages you, So you behave like an idiot all over the board, Spamming the same stupid thing regardless of the threads title, Trying to highjack threads by being a racist moron.

And now you're stuck in your stupidity. You think stopping means you "lose", But know continuing makes you a boorish idiot. I only have to expose the filth of Hinduism and off you go, Reposting the same stupidity to peoples threads.

You're too stupid to realize that yelling the same thing over and over only makes people hate you, And think you're a deranged moron. But you're angry and spiteful, And out of control.

You actually think you're hurting me. Lol. You're hurting Hinduism, And that is also my goal. Now DDO knows about your filthy religion, And can see from how you behave and what you say, That Hinduism is indeed rancid.

You are a moron.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2019 1:40:46 PM
All your threads have my name on it which is an invitation because my opinions are highly regarded. My research on the curse of Ham that condemned all black Africans has brought attention to Christianity's role in African slavery and how a whole continent of black negroes evolved from African slavery to African shitholes.

So long as you keep coming back for more, More will be served.

You are our proof and exhibit of a black African slave. The curse of Ham condemned all black Africans to slavery. You validate the biblical curse of Ham.

The curse of Ham condemns all black Africans to slavery.

Evidence for the curse of Ham.

Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks and Non-Blacks

Blacks have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

Blacks have the lowest IQ in the world (ignoring the equally disgusting and black-skinned Australian aborigines for convenience"s sake). The Bushmen clock in at around 50 IQ, The average Bantu achieves the mentally retarded level of 70 IQ, And the highly cultivated, Well fed, Well cared for, Partially White African-Americans reach 85 IQ. IQ has an enormous impact on lifestyle, Achievement, And behavior. IQ correlates to poverty, Crime, Mortality, And broken homes on one side " and education, Wealth, Human accomplishment, Long life and stable homes on the other. According to IQ and the Wealth of Nations, A country must have a minimum average IQ of 90 to run a technological civilization. It is not a far cry to say it is IQ that makes humans better than the animals, And it is IQ that makes some humans better than other humans.

The curse of Ham was clearly pointing to African slavery.
Genesis 9:25 The lowest of slaves will he be to his brothers. "

From African slaves to African shitholes.

https://i. Ytimg. Com/vi/RfIcDEI1jWU/hqdefault. Jpg
http://www. Brh. Org. Uk/site/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/slavedealer. Jpg
http://4. Bp. Blogspot. Com/-nWfci5zYfTo/T5dLf3aoxVI/AAAAAAAAK7w/S96vcRUimYs/s640/slave+punishment2. Jpg
http://africanah. Org/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/FabriceMarrons2014c. Jpg
http://www. Anotherafrica. Net/wp/wp-content/gallery/fabrice-monteiro-marron/aa_fabricemonteiromarron_03. Jpg

Ethang5: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "

Ethang5 wrote: I am a proud slave of His Royal Highness, King Jesus Christ.
Ethang is a proud slave.

2 Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.

3 Ethang said: Say it again, I want to lift His name so high, The world is blinded by His shine.
Ethang wants Jesus to shine his light on the black negroid slaves like him.

4 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.
And Ethang runs Bibles as a full time slave for free.

5 Ethang5 said: Of course. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries.
Wow, Ethang worked for free as a full time slave.
This is why there is no Indian slavery. Indians would never work for free. That would be slavery! Or more accurately African slavery.

6 Ethang said: An indian dalit would know. The vile caste system never let's you out.
After you said: No sir. Hinduism has a sick caste system. India has outlawed it.
So the caste system has been outlawed in India. Sounds like another Indian success.

7 Ethang5 said: Right. I didn't sleep, I didn't shop, I didn't fly, Because I didn't mention those things. Can the class say idiot? I thought it could.
Slaves don't have any rights. Full time slaves like Ethang have even less rights.

8 Ethang said: Except shithole indians themselves. That's why India couldn't export them.
Which is why there were no Indian slavery. But Africans were exported to many parts of the world as slaves. Ethang should read African slavery under Arabs, America and Christian countries.

9 Ethang said: They didn't learn much in 14 centuries of slavery did they? Low IQ morons.
Ethang lives in Ghana Africa which was the centre of the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade.
Ghana Africa exported 20 million African slaves throughout the world. Ironic comment from Ethang.

10 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Not only is slavery still practiced in Africa. You can buy a African slave for $400 in Libya. And Ethang confessed he is a full time slave. See point 1 and 2.

Your father was a black negroid atheist. But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free.
Karmic Justice combined with the curse of Ham and Slavery by Arabs produced Black shitholes.
Wow! Africans are cursed in 4 religions. Judaism, Islam, Christianity and Hinduism.

Africans like Ethang love to lick cows backsides.
https://youtu. Be/n8PYozPB-8I

Africans defecating outdoors.
https://youtu. Be/Lqg8I4w0ItM

Trump calls all African countries shitholes.
https://youtu. Be/HcMFmoTCdcU
https://youtu. Be/e-Odk4n_KeY

Read Ethang's disparaging comment about his country and people.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha. They have to work ALL DAY. Do you believe they are working only when hunting or gathering food? Do you think they have running water? Or electricity? They sleep often during the day because it is hot and they must work for everything. There are no stores, Only rudimentary tools. Please. Working only 15 hours a week would kill them, As evidenced by their dwindling tribe.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes. I will show you people who will infect you with their joy. Yet they aren't all Pollyannas. Some are cynics who have simply decided not to allow their environment to define them.

Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in. Is it wrong that I warn visitors to my home about it? If a visitor ignores my warning, Can he claim because I installed it, I'm responsible for his injury after having not believed my warning?

Ethang5 wrote: This is like when whites tell blacks, Why are you always on about racism? A black person's ethnicity is obvious.

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2019 2:07:56 PM
Harikrish wrote:

All your threads have my name on it which is an invitation because my opinions are highly regarded.

Lol. At least you're wanted in your fantasies.

My research on the curse of Ham that condemned all black Africans has brought attention to Christianity's role in African slavery and how a whole continent of black negroes evolved from African slavery to African shitholes.

Attention to whom? No one reads your loony posts.

Fine by me. There is much more filth on your sick religion and your shithole country to expose.

You are our proof and exhibit of a black African slave.

And you are our display of what Hinduism does to a person.

The curse of Ham condemned all black Africans to slavery.

Hinduism curses all Indians to stupidity.

You validate the biblical curse of Ham.

And you validate the curse of Krishna.

As you can see Gentle Reader, The moron is lost in spite and anger, Completely detached from reality. But he still can feel, So I burn him.

Basically, He dances when prodded. Watch this. . .

Poke!
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2019 2:12:59 PM

You are our proof and exhibit of a black African slave. The curse of Ham condemned all black Africans to slavery. You validate the biblical curse of Ham.

Blacks have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

Blacks have the lowest IQ in the world (ignoring the equally disgusting and black-skinned Australian aborigines for convenience"s sake). The Bushmen clock in at around 50 IQ, The average Bantu achieves the mentally retarded level of 70 IQ, And the highly cultivated, Well fed, Well cared for, Partially White African-Americans reach 85 IQ. IQ has an enormous impact on lifestyle, Achievement, And behavior. IQ correlates to poverty, Crime, Mortality, And broken homes on one side " and education, Wealth, Human accomplishment, Long life and stable homes on the other. According to IQ and the Wealth of Nations, A country must have a minimum average IQ of 90 to run a technological civilization. It is not a far cry to say it is IQ that makes humans better than the animals, And it is IQ that makes some humans better than other humans.

http://4. Bp. Blogspot. Com/-nWfci5zYfTo/T5dLf3aoxVI/AAAAAAAAK7w/S96vcRUimYs/s640/slave+punishment2. Jpg
http://www. Anotherafrica. Net/wp/wp-content/gallery/fabrice-monteiro-marron/aa_fabricemonteiromarron_03. Jpg

Ethang is a proud slave.

2 Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.

3 Ethang said: Say it again, I want to lift His name so high, The world is blinded by His shine.

4 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.

5 Ethang5 said: Of course. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries.
This is why there is no Indian slavery. Indians would never work for free. That would be slavery! Or more accurately African slavery.

6 Ethang said: An indian dalit would know. The vile caste system never let's you out.
After you said: No sir. Hinduism has a sick caste system. India has outlawed it.
So the caste system has been outlawed in India. Sounds like another Indian success.

7 Ethang5 said: Right. I didn't sleep, I didn't shop, I didn't fly, Because I didn't mention those things. Can the class say idiot? I thought it could.
Slaves don't have any rights. Full time slaves like Ethang have even less rights.

8 Ethang said: Except shithole indians themselves. That's why India couldn't export them.
Which is why there were no Indian slavery. But Africans were exported to many parts of the world as slaves. Ethang should read African slavery under Arabs, America and Christian countries.

9 Ethang said: They didn't learn much in 14 centuries of slavery did they? Low IQ morons.
Ethang lives in Ghana Africa which was the centre of the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade.
Ghana Africa exported 20 million African slaves throughout the world. Ironic comment from Ethang.

Not only is slavery still practiced in Africa. You can buy a African slave for $400 in Libya. And Ethang confessed he is a full time slave. See point 1 and 2.

Your father was a black negroid atheist. But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free.
Karmic Justice combined with the curse of Ham and Slavery by Arabs produced Black shitholes.
Wow! Africans are cursed in 4 religions. Judaism, Islam, Christianity and Hinduism.

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha. They have to work ALL DAY. Do you believe they are working only when hunting or gathering food? Do you think they have running water? Or electricity? They sleep often during the day because it is hot and they must work for everything. There are no stores, Only rudimentary tools. Please. Working only 15 hours a week would kill them, As evidenced by their dwindling tribe.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes. I will show you people who will infect you with their joy. Yet they aren't all Pollyannas. Some are cynics who have simply decided not to allow their environment to define them.

Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in. Is it wrong that I warn visitors to my home about it? If a visitor ignores my warning, Can he claim because I installed it, I'm responsible for his injury after having not believed my warning?

Ethang5 wrote: This is like when whites tell blacks, Why are you always on about racism? A black person's ethnicity is obvious.

---
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2019 3:12:01 PM
Ethan wrote:

POKE!

Lol. See?

So he highjacks threads because. . . . He's just full of spite and stupidity.

The curse of Ham. . . .

The idiot is at cruising speed. Reality can't touch him.

So this is why he highjack threads. He's stupid, Angry, And spiteful.

So I toss him like the moron he is. And somewhere in his frenzied delusion, People love his stupid posts and and cheer him on.

Let's poke him again.

POKE!
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2019 4:53:27 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Ethan wrote:

POKE!

Lol. See?

So I toss him like the moron he is. And somewhere in his frenzied delusion, People love his stupid posts and and cheer him on.

Let's poke him again.

POKE!

You keep coming back for more Karmic lessons and to get your head slapped by Harikrish.

So long as you keep coming back for more, more will be served.

https://i.Ytimg.Com...
http://www.Brh.Org.Uk...
http://4.Bp.Blogspot.Com...
http://africanah.Org...
http://www.Anotherafrica.Net...

Ethang is a proud slave.

https://youtu.Be...

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 y
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2019 5:08:54 PM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:
Ethan wrote:

POKE!

Lol. See?

Let's poke him again.

POKE!

You keep coming back for more Karmic lessons and to get your head slapped by Harikrish.

Lol. For those who don't know, The moron believes in some sort of Indian Hindu primitive vodoo that says diseases can be cured by slapping.

I know. You are the most consistently stupid racist I know.

You are our (who? ) proof and exhibit of a black African slave.

And you are our (DDO) proof that Hinduism makes Indians into shitholes.
https://www. Debate. Org/opinions/is-india-a-shithole-country

And Hinduism condemned all black indians to shitholery.

You validate the Hindu curse of stupidity.

That is why you highjack threads. Stupidity.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2019 6:39:57 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Lol. See?

The thread you create are named after Harikrish. Some black dumb shithole you turned out. Lol!

The only one taking the bait is you. Lol! DDO now has more pictures of black shitholes than any other forum.

Let's poke him again.

POKE!

Lol. For those who don't know, The moron believes in some sort of Indian Hindu primitive vodoo that says diseases can be cured by slapping.

I provided the link with you getting your head slapped. Lol!

And you are our (DDO) proof that Hinduism makes Indians into shitholes.
https://www. Debate. Org/opinions/is-india-a-shithole-country

Trump only called all Africans shitholes.

Hindus were not cursed in the Bible only Africans were condemned to slavery.
The thread has my name in you. How can I hijack what has been created in my honour?

So long as you keep coming back for more, more will be served.

https://i.Ytimg.Com...
http://www.Brh.Org.Uk...
http://4.Bp.Blogspot.Com...
http://africanah.Org...
http://www.Anotherafrica.Net...

Ethang is a proud slave.

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha. They have to work ALL DAY. Do you believe they are working only when hunting or gathering food? Do you think they have running water? Or electricity? They sleep often during the day because it is hot and they must work for everything. There are no stores, Only rudimentary tools. Ple
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2019 1:50:13 AM

The thread you create are named after Harikrish. Some black dumb shithole you turned out. Lol!

You must think putting a lol! After your stupidity makes it smart.

You highjack every thread moron. You know you do.

So this is why he highjack threads. He's stupid, Angry, And spiteful. The idiot is attempting to highjack the "Why Hari Highjacks Threads" thread! How stupid are you hammy?

The only one taking the bait is you. Lol! DDO now has more pictures of black shitholes than any other forum.

DDO has more Indian shitholes than any other forum too. There as at least 2 pics of you on DDO.

Let's poke him again.

POKE!

I provided the link with you getting your head slapped. Lol!

Yeah. You provided the link to me, Of me getting my head slapped. I would ask how stupid are you, But I know.

And you are our (DDO) proof that Hinduism makes Indians into shitholes. Https://www. Debate. Org/opinions/is-india-a-shithole-country

Trump only called all Africans shitholes.

I have video. You have hearsay. Take your tongue out of Trump's butt.

Hindus were not cursed in the Bible only Africans were condemned to slavery.

Lie. In the thread "Can Africans Be Hindu? " You were forced to admit that even being Hindu would not stop a person from being under the curse of ham. Hindus are under the curse of ham. That is why I think the curse must be a curse of stupidity, Hindus being so stupid.

The thread has my name in you. How can I hijack what has been created in my honour?

You highjack every thread moron. Even your own threads. The board looks at you like you are a complete moron. You highjack threads out of pettiness, Spite, And stupidity.

You even once apologized for highjacking threads, Then your stupidity overwhelmed you and you highjacked them again. The whole time thinking you were hurting me.

Here I am moron. So far today you've "served" Hindus being under the curse of ham and that your filthy god is an incestuous rapist. Keep serving. You wanted attention by being a racist jerk, You will choke on that attention.

So don't whine now about Hindu gods incest. You like the attention right? You want to be shocking and hurtful right? Don't run. Don't dodge. Show us how much of a man's man you are.

Serve some more. I don't have to go sell panties at a retail job.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2019 3:07:59 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Ethang is a proud slave.

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2019 2:50:49 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
Harikrish wrote:

I'm back. And true to the title of this thread, You have tried to hijack every thread on the first 4 pages of the religion forum.

You have no friends. No one likes you, So your life is online, Where you pretend you are educated and intelligent. But your stupidity seeps through.

You just want attention, Because you've figured out that no one is going to like you. So you are getting it loser. Choke on it.

Your sad lonely life will get attention. I will highlight your stupidity, Just as you want. You will hate yourself even more.

Moron.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2019 3:42:49 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Harikrish wrote:

I'm back. And true to the title of this thread, You have tried to hijack every thread on the first 4 pages of the religion forum.

You have no friends. No one likes you, So your life is online, Where you pretend you are educated and intelligent. But your stupidity seeps through.

You just want attention, Because you've figured out that no one is going to like you. So you are getting it loser. Choke on it.

Your sad lonely life will get attention. I will highlight your stupidity, Just as you want. You will hate yourself even more.

Moron.
Niggar is back!

---

Stop being a hater Ethang. Take some advice to deal with your jealousy and low self esteem.

You have to stop looking in the mirror because everytime you see your black negroid face you hate yourself and you also see why others hate that face too. Covering your black ugly face with a mask like you did in your profile just adds suspense to what your ugly black negroid face looks like that is attached to the rest of your black Karma covered body.

When white Christians first saw the black negroid face they recognized the curse of Ham and turned negroids into slaves.

The role of Christianity in African slavery is rather unique. Most religions allowed slavery based on economic and monetary reasons. But slaves were never targeted because of their skin colour alone. The continued discrimination of Africans are purely on skin colour.

Trump turned the focus from the black negroid face to black shitholes. That upset the African leaders because there is nothing uglier than a black negroid face licking a black shithole. It took me an hour of meditation to remove that imagery from my mind. Yikes!

Try listing some African achievements in the field of science, Medicine, Technology etc. To reduce the stigma of bad Karma. Attacking Hindus will not serve any purpose when your cursed existence is biblical, Your low IQ is in your genes so is your negroid appearance and black colour.

You said you are not a proud African. Your posts tell us why.
African is a person from Africa especially a black person. You live in Ghana Africa which also establishes your geographical location is Africa. And you confessed you are not a proud African. So you are African and live in Ghana Aftica. But you are not a proud African. Most Africans are not proud to be African. Africans were happiest when they were slaves.

The psychological development of black negroids like Ethang5 are linked to the biblical curse of Ham. They remain cursed and it is reflected in their social rejection, Physical appearance and life decisions.

Ethang is a black negroid slave by his own confession.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2019 3:50:26 PM
Harikrish wrote:

Moron.

Niggar is back!

Poor spelling is back! Lol.

You have a busy moron been busy trying to hijack threads. I will highlight your stupidity.

You highjack threads because you're stupid. Lonely and stupid. No one likes you. So your life is online as an imaginary "scholar".

You are a moron.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2019 4:32:27 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Harikrish wrote:

Moron.

Niggar is back!

Poor spelling is back! Lol.

You have a busy moron been busy trying to hijack threads. I will highlight your stupidity.

You highjack threads because you're stupid. Lonely and stupid. No one likes you. So your life is online as an imaginary "scholar".

You are a moron.

Dealing with absolute idiots like Ethang is both a science and an art.
For example Africans have objected to labels. They were called over time coloured, Black, Negroes, Afro, Niggars, Niggers, Black Lives Matter, Starbucks toilet squatters, Curse of Ham, Cotton picking slaves, Chocolate, Monkey, Toms children, Alex Haley's Roots. MLK's Dreamers, Trump African shitholes.

----
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates. There are no Boko Harams in America.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: Long ago, I had a night job where I worked with this guy much like Im-Em here. He told me that reality was whatever he believed.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I ha ve seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums, I understand your trepidation. But I don't think you have too much to worry about. The overwhelming majority of posters here would not want you banned or censured.

I work with prisoners. Many say they are Christian because the think it will facilitate their case with the parole board.

My position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "

And here is what you do in Ghana Africa.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outla
w the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.

Ethang is the perfect example of Africans following a slave religion.

1 Ethang5 wrote: I am a proud slave of His Royal Highness, King Jesus Christ.
Ethang is a proud slave.

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2019 6:20:18 PM
The thread is about why you highjack threads.

You do it because you are lonely and stupid.

You are stupid because you are uneducated.

You are uneducated because you're poor.

You're poor because you're Hindu.

And you're Hindu because you're Indian.

That is why you highjack threads. Why you behave like a moron. That is why no one likes you.

That is why I toss you, And why you don't know you're being tossed.

Because you're stupid. Lonely and stupid. No one likes you, So you're lonely. So you seek attention by being a racist moron. You're so lonely, You don't even care what sort of attention you get.

I don't care either. I will give you what you want loser. I will show your stupidity, And the stupidity of your religion. And you will allow me to because you're stupid. Lonely and stupid.

That is why you highjack threads.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2019 6:56:44 PM
ethang5 wrote:

That is why you highjack threads. Why you behave like a moron. That is why no one likes you.

Because you're stupid. Lonely and stupid. No one likes you, So you're lonely. So you seek attention by being a racist moron. You're so lonely, You don't even care what sort of attention you get.

I don't care either. I will give you what you want loser. I will show your stupidity, And the stupidity of your religion. And you will allow me to because you're stupid. Lonely and stupid.

You are the dumb delivery mule living in Ghana Africa. You have been a delivery mule for over 15 years.

Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates. There are no Boko Harams in America.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: Long ago, I had a night job where I worked with this guy much like Im-Em here. He told me that reality was whatever he believed.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I ha ve seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums, I understand your trepidation. But I don't think you have too much to worry about. The overwhelming majority of posters here would not want you banned or censured.

I work with prisoners. Many say they are Christian because the think it will facilitate their case with the parole board.

My position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "

w the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.

Ethang is a proud slave.

Godjoke
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2019 6:56:50 PM
GOD? The ultimate TOOL = Genius Of Deception! GOD GOD GOD = DECEPTION

As YOU fools continually argue with utterly meaningless content. . . What is the OUTCOME?

as always. . . . MORE DEATH and DESTRUCTION. . . . Look at these pathetic imbeciles argue
for NOTHING! They seek approval and must prove they are RIGHT! And what is the
BENEFIT of these idiotic discussions? NOTHING. . . . Always. . . . NOTHING useful. . . . .

Just more condemnation. . . And CONFLICT! Obviously this is what these PATHETICS truly seek. . . . MISERY and DEFEAT. . . . WHY? Who cares! REALLY. . . WHO CARES! NO ONE!

It's all between their EARS. . .

The "TORCH of TRUTH " is alight! And the darkness of all the HUMAN invented GOD
garbage is going the way of the PHARAOHS. . . . . Long GONE and FORGOTTEN. . . . . .

other than for entertainment! And so GO the Abrahamic CON ARTIST GODS. . . The
JEW - JESUS - ALLAH Comic Book HOAXES that started many a revolution are NOW
being FLUSHED DOWN THE TOILET! And FORGOTTEN as the new generations
LAUGH and totally deny any need for these 3 STOOGE GODS invented by PSYCHOTIC
OLD MEN. . . . All who are long DEAD and FORGOTTEN. . . And so will be the JEW - JESUS -
ALLAH God HOAXES. . . . Relegated to Mythology and lost in time, . . . .

Thankfully by mid century many of the older generation who used these GOD hoaxes
as scapegoats for WAR - SLAVERY - OPPRESSION will drop DEAD. . . . And take their
JEW - JESUS - ALLAH Hoaxes with them to the GRAVE. . . . . Good riddance Parasite VAMPIRES of the JEW - JESUS - ALLAH GODS and the CULTS invented around them
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2019 11:22:29 PM

You are the dumb delivery mule living in Ghana Africa.

A human being cannot be a mule. And your stupid highjacking has nothing to do with me. You went into a spasm of highjacking while I was gone. You highjack threads because you're lonely and stupid.

You have been a delivery mule for over 15 years.

Yeah, You've posted that stupidity for 3 years. You're still stupidly highjacking threads like the friendless moron you are. Address that. Look at the topic of the thread. Learn to read you dumb cluck.

While I was away, You went berserk posting to every thread like the attention whore you are. Your loneliness and stupidity must be killing you.

How pitiful you are.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2019 10:42:33 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Yeah, You've posted that stupidity for 3 years. You're still stupidly highjacking threads like the friendless moron you are. Address that. Look at the topic of the thread. Learn to read you dumb cluck.

While I was away, You went berserk posting to every thread like the attention whore you are. Your loneliness and stupidity must be killing you.
Ethang the niggar is back.

Ethang is a proud slave.

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2019 11:40:48 PM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

And your days of spamming unhindered are over.

You are stupid and lonely, Desperate for attention, Posting stupidity to every thread hoping someone, Anyone would notice you.

You have no friends, No support, No respect. Why are you here? No one wants you here. No one likes you. You stink up the board with your low caste dalit funk.

Does highjacking threads make you happy? How sad and empty your life must be!
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2019 1:16:22 AM
ethang5 wrote:

And your days of spamming unhindered are over.

You are stupid and lonely, Desperate for attention, Posting stupidity to every thread hoping someone, Anyone would notice you.

You have no friends, No support, No respect. Why are you here? No one wants you here. No one likes you. You stink up the board with your low caste dalit funk.

Niggar Ethang has been delivering free bibles for over 15 years when bibles are available free online. Doesn't get any dumber.

Ethang is a proud slave.

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2019 1:22:48 AM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

So is poor spelling we see.

Niggar Ethang has been delivering free bibles for over 15 years when bibles are available free online. Doesn't get any dumber.

What is dumber is posting this stupidity to a charge of you highjacking threads. Stay on topic idiot.

Posting old comments doesn't answer why you highjack threads, Or counter that you do so because you're lonely and stupid.

You even stupidly highjack your own threads and threads started by spam bots. How stupid are you?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2019 10:48:25 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

So is poor spelling we see.

What is dumber is posting this stupidity to a charge of you highjacking threads. Stay on topic idiot.

Posting old comments doesn't answer why you highjack threads, Or counter that you do so because you're lonely and stupid.

You even stupidly highjack your own threads and threads started by spam bots. How stupid are you?

Ethang is a proud slave.

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2019 4:32:52 AM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Yahweh can work miracles by white grace through faith.

But does it work on black niggars who were biblically cursed and condemned to slavery?

Sure, The curse of ham/stupidity works on black Hindus like you. You said so, Remember?

The bible condemns Africans to slavery.

We know you believe this stupidity though you've also said the bible is lies and contradiction. You have not been able to explain that contradiction so we just let you babble.

You said Noah condemned blacks, Not the bible. Noah isn't God. You have yet to explain how a man could have the power to condemn generations of people who were not even yet born at the time.

Your claim makes no logical sense.

Africans converting to Hinduism will not protect them from the biblical curse.

Because Christianity is true and therefore more powerful than Hinduism. Krishna is a demon who must bow to King Jesus.

Besides Karmic Justice sets a very high bar for negroids that are already cursed by other religions.

1. You said Hindus could only be born and never converted.

This is an additional contradiction. Now you are admitting that you were wrong or lying. Hindus can be made by conversion.

2. And why would a person be "cursed" if he was never a Christian? And why would Hinduism respect such a universal "curse"?

Because Christianity is boss. Krishna bows to Jesus Christ. Hinduism must observe the dictates of Christianity, Even it's dictates on non Christians. You instinctively know this.

Therefore what I said is true. The curse of stupidity/ham covers Hindus. Though you deny it, You are black, You are under the curse of stupidity/ham. The logic is inescapable.

3. Christianity says Hinduism is idolatry. That is also something Hinduism cannot overcome. The bible says, "Jhn 3:17 - For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. "

Thus we know that your dumb claim that blacks are condemned is a lie. We know that the saving power of Jesus squashes the condemnation of the demon Krishna. For anyone, Blacks included, Who turns to Jesus, ". . .

There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, Who walk not after the flesh, But after the Spirit. - Rom 8:1

Your claim of condemnation is a lie.

Hindus try to convert Africans so they will think like Hindus and stop abusing cows or licking cows backsides.

Whatever reasons Hindus do it, Your contradiction remains. You said no one could be converted to Hinduism. You were either wrong or lying. We doubt the words of the error prone, And the words of liars.

Your claim of Hinduism only by birth is rejected.

Cows are sacred to Hindus.

That must be why they openly starve in Indian cities with their guts full of plastic refuse.

Too bad people are not sacred to Hindus, But we know demons do not like people. The bible says "demons roam about like angry lions, Seeking whom they may destroy" because they "know their time is short". Krishna does just as the bible says he would.

This is yet another place that Jesus trumps Krishna.

So no idiot. The bible doesn't condemn blacks, Hinduism does. But King Jesus can and does take them out from under any curse, Because Hinduism submits to His mighty power.

Jhn 3:18 - He that believeth on Jesus is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, Because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

You are condemned Hindu hari. The bible condemns you.

Jhn 3:19 - And this is the condemnation, That light is come into the world, And men loved darkness rather than light, Because their deeds were evil.

There is no clearer evil than racism and idol worship. You hate God by substituting an idol, Breaking the first commandment, And you hate men by being a racist, Not loving your neighbor, Breaking the second commandment.

The 2 commandments Jesus said incorporated all ten.

Jhn 3:20 - For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, Neither cometh to the light, Lest his deeds should be reproved.

That is why you hate the light. You hate God, The Father of Light, Because you love the darkness of your father Satan. But I have shown the light on you. I have reproved your hate and malice. You go berserk trying to be vile like the demon you worship, But to no avail.

We look at you in pity as you highjack threads and scream, "niggar"(sic - lol) as we watch you recede into history like old dry bones.

That is how stupid you are.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2019 3:18:58 PM
ethang5 wrote:

But does it work on black niggars who were biblically cursed and condemned to slavery?

Sure, The curse of ham/stupidity works on black Hindus like you. You said so, Remember?

The bible only condemns Africans to slavery.

We know you believe this stupidity though you've also said the bible is lies and contradiction. You have not been able to explain that contradiction so we just let you babble.
The contradiction; Jesus was himself crucified even though he was sent to save the Jews.
The bible condemned all Africans to slavery under the curse of Ham. Most Africans believed they were serving a higher purpose as slaves. Christian mission; everyone should own a bible and a black slave.

You said Noah condemned blacks, Not the bible. Noah isn't God. You have yet to explain how a man could have the power to condemn generations of people who were not even yet born at the time.

Your claim makes no logical sense.
Noah condemned the children of Ham. Africans are the descendants of Ham.
Read your bible you low IQ niggar.

Because Christianity is true and therefore more powerful than Hinduism. Krishna is a demon who must bow to King Jesus.

Jesus was despised and rejected by the very people he was sent to save. The Romans mocked, Beat and crucified Jesus. Jesus is depicted as a dead Jewish corpse nailed to a wooden cross. Whereas Krishna is portrayed as a deity and loved by all. Even the prophet Mohammad was loved and respected more than Jesus.
You delver bibles to remind your African countrymen they are bound to a slave religion.
Besides Karmic Justice sets a very high bar for negroids that are already cursed by other religions.

1. You said Hindus could only be born and never converted.
Because of Karma. You are either born a Hindu or you were not predestined to be a Hindu. Conversation is not possible because that would be defying your Karma.

This is an additional contradiction. Now you are admitting that you were wrong or lying. Hindus can be made by conversion.
It was explained to you.

2. And why would a person be "cursed" if he was never a Christian? And why would Hinduism respect such a universal "curse"?

Because Christianity is boss. Krishna bows to Jesus Christ. Hinduism must observe the dictates of Christianity, Even it's dictates on non Christians. You instinctively know this.

The curse of Ham condemned Canaan and his descendants (Africans) to slavery. African slavery is a historical and biblical fact. African phenotypes such as black skin, Low IQ, Negroid mule like appearance and subhuman origins condemned them to an inferior role and slavery was the ideal choice. Africans were happier then when they were slaves.

Therefore what I said is true. The curse of stupidity/ham covers Hindus. Though you deny it, You are black, You are under the curse of stupidity/ham. The logic is inescapable.
Black was a label Africans preferred to being called instead of negro. Indians are not Black, They belong to the Indo-Aryan race.
"Indo-Aryan peoples are a diverse Indo-European-speaking ethnolinguistic group of speakers of Indo-Aryan languages. There are over one billion native speakers of Indo-Aryan languages, Most of them native to the Indian subcontinent and presently found all across South Asia, Where they form the majority. "

3. Christianity says Hinduism is idolatry. That is also something Hinduism cannot overcome. The bible says, "Jhn 3:17 - For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. "
Jesus was despised and rejected by the very people he was sent to save. The Romans mocked, Beat and crucified Jesus. Jesus is depicted as a dead Jewish corpse nailed to a wooden cross. Whereas Krishna is portrayed as a deity and loved by all. Even the prophet Mohammad was loved and respected more than Jesus.
You delver bibles to remind your African countrymen they are bound to a slave religion.

Thus we know that your dumb claim that blacks are condemned is a lie. We know that the saving power of Jesus squashes the condemnation of the demon Krishna. For anyone, Blacks included, Who turns to Jesus, ". . .
Jesus couldn't even save himself. He felt forsaken by God.
Matthew 27:46 About the ninth hour, Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "My God, My God, Why have you forsaken Me? "

There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, Who walk not after the flesh, But after the Spirit. - Rom 8:1
Even the Pope declared the cross was a failure of God.

Pope Francis said during his whirlwind U. S. Tour. "And if at times OUR EFFORTS AND WORKS SEEM TO FAIL AND PRODUCE NO FRUIT, We need to REMEMBER that WE ARE FOLLOWERS OF JESUS. . . And His LIFE, Humanly speaking, ENDED IN FAILURE, THE FAILURE OF THE CROSS. "

When you don"t understand something, When desperation hits you then look at the CROSS. THAT IS THE GREAT FAILURE OF GOD, THAT IS THE DESTRUCTION OF GOD, AND IT'S A CHALLENGE TO OUR FAITH.

Your claim of condemnation is a lie.
All I am saying is everyone should own a Bble and a niggar slave.
Hindus try to convert Africans so they will think like Hindus and stop abusing cows or licking cows backsides.

Whatever reasons Hindus do it, Your contradiction remains. You said no one could be converted to Hinduism. You were either wrong or lying. We doubt the words of the error prone, And the words of liars.
Africans remain black and ugly and retain their low IQ even after conversion. Which simply proves conversion to Hinduism for Africans is not possible. It's in their Karma to remain black shitholes.

Your claim of Hinduism only by birth is rejected.
Cows are sacred to Hindus. African licking cows backside proves black Karma cannot be changed.
That must be why they openly starve in Indian cities with their guts full of plastic refuse.
20 million Africans to stave in the next decade according to UN study.

Too bad people are not sacred to Hindus, But we know demons do not like people. The bible says "demons roam about like angry lions, Seeking whom they may destroy" because they "know their time is short". Krishna does just as the bible says he would.

Jesus's family declared publically Jesus was a madman. The people who knew Jesus said Jesus was demon possessed.
You deliver bibles. Try reading it sometime.

So no idiot. The bible doesn't condemn blacks, Hinduism does. But King Jesus can and does take them out from under any curse, Because Hinduism submits to His mighty power.

Niggar, Jesus was despised and rejected by the very people he was sent to save. The Romans mocked, Beat and crucified Jesus. Jesus is depicted as a dead Jewish corpse nailed to a wooden cross. Whereas Krishna is portrayed as a deity and loved by all. Even the prophet Mohammad was loved and respected more than Jesus.
You delver bibles to remind your African countrymen they are bound to a slave religion

Jhn 3:18 - He that believeth on Jesus is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, Because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
Jesus was mocked, Beaten, Ridiculed and crucified by the Romans who ignored all his deluded claims.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2019 4:30:20 AM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

The contradiction; Jesus was himself crucified even though he was sent to save the Jews.

The topic you're trying to run away from is why you highjack the threads of others

Has nothing to do with you stupidly highjacking threads.

It was explained to you.

No liar. You first said why Hindus convert blacks, Then said blacks could not be converted. You did not explain. Your stupid contradiction stands.

The curse of Ham condemned Canaan. . .

So Ham was not condemned.

. . And his descendants (Africans) to slavery.

You keep stupidly starting as if this is already true. It isn't, And you have not been able to show it true.

African slavery is a historical and biblical fact.

That it happened foes not make any curse true. Indian slavery is a fact too. And Indians were enslaved by their brother, Just as the curse says.

African phenotypes. . . .

Are the same as Indian negroid phenotypes.

Africans were happier when they were slaves.

There was less rape and killing in India when you were slaves. But I don't think you were happier.

Indians are not Black, They belong to the Indo-Aryan race.

There is no such "race" as indo-aryan. Indo is a mix of Indian and Aryan, Like Afro-american. The Indian part making the "Indo" is negroid. Black.

Jesus was despised and rejected by the very people he was sent to save.

Does not address my point. Hinduism is idolatry.

Christianity has no built-in caste slave system.

Jesus couldn't even save himself.

Jesus did not need saving. And that has nothing to do with why you hijack threads.

The pope has nothing to do with why you highjack threads. Your claim of condemnation is a lie.

Lie. You said more than that. You said Noah had super power.

Africans remain black and ugly and retain their low IQ even after conversion.

If there is an "after" conversion, Then conversions are not impossible moron.

Which simply proves conversion to Hinduism for Africans is not possible.

"After conversions" prove conversions are impossible? Lol. How stupid are you?

It's in their Karma to remain black shitholes.

Then after their conversion, Hindus are shitholes. Your claim of Hinduism only by birth is rejected.

ows are sacred to Hindus. African licking cows backside proves black Karma cannot be changed.

The same UN finds India to be toxic for women and female children.

Jesus's family declared publically Jesus was a madman.

Unrelated to the subject of your demon god or your hypocracy on sacred cows.

What I read or don't read is unrelated to your demon god or your fake religion.

So no, Idiot. The bible doesn't condemn blacks, Hinduism does. But King Jesus can and does take them out from under any curse, Because Hinduism submits to His mighty power.

Niggar, Jesus was despised and rejected by the very people he was sent to save.

Untrue and irrelevant. Your demon god still is subject to Jesus.

Jesus was mocked, Beaten, Ridiculed and crucified. . .

He was supposed to be idiot. But that is unrelated to your demon god or how those that believe are not condemned.

You highjack threads because you're stupid and lonely. Because you have low self-esteem, You are an attention whore. You don't know why people don't like you, So you try to be shocking and insulting because that is the only way you know how to get people to interact with you.

You are basically illiterate, So you cannot think clearly through it and realize that your problem simply takes an attitude adjustment and greater esteem.

But now you have been lying so long, You believe the stupidity you say about yourself. So you are locked in a viscous cycle. No one likes you, So you lose self-esteem, That low esteem causes you to behave like a complete moron, Which makes people not like you. And on it goes.

Notice, Not once in this thread have you denied highjacking threads or offered another reason for why you do it. Instead, You try to deflect by posting unrelated nonsense about Jesus.

You are just a stupid, Self-hating, Low esteem troll who is so desperate for any kind of attention, You will be a complete moron to get it.

And this is me cramming that attention you crave down you throat. Getting of spamming the same thing over and over is you choking. But I know you will go back to your senseless spam, Because you are empty. You don't know how to debate or be polite.

That is why you highjack threads. You are stupid.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2019 5:10:05 AM
ethang5 wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

The topic you're trying to run away from is why you highjack the threads of others

It was explained to you.

No liar. You first said why Hindus convert blacks, Then said blacks could not be converted. You did not explain. Your stupid contradiction stands.

Ham was cursed and his children paid the price.

You keep stupidly starting as if this is already true. It isn't, And you have not been able to show it true.

That it happened foes not make any curse true. Indian slavery is a fact too. And Indians were enslaved by their brother, Just as the curse says.

Afrcan phenotypes are based on negroids. Indian phenotype will show Indo European/Aryan

There was less rape and killing in India when you were slaves. But I don't think you were happier.

There is no such "race" as indo-aryan. Indo is a mix of Indian and Aryan, Like Afro-american. The Indian part making the "Indo" is negroid. Black.
Indo means India. Negroid means Africans negroes.

Jesus was despised and rejected by the very people he was sent to save.

Does not address my point. Hinduism is idolatry.

Christianity has no built-in caste slave system.

The curse of Ham condemned Africans to slavery.

Jesus did not need saving. And that has nothing to do with why you hijack threads.

The pope has nothing to do with why you highjack threads. Your claim of condemnation is a lie.

Then after their conversion, Hindus are shitholes. Your claim of Hinduism only by birth is rejected.

ows are sacred to Hindus. African licking cows backside proves black Karma cannot be changed.

The same UN finds India to be toxic for women and female children.

Jesus's family declared publically Jesus was a madman.

Unrelated to the subject of your demon god or your hypocracy on sacred cows.

What I read or don't read is unrelated to your demon god or your fake religion.

So no, Idiot. The bible doesn't condemn blacks, Hinduism does. But King Jesus can and does take them out from under any curse, Because Hinduism submits to His mighty power.

Niggar, Jesus was despised and rejected by the very people he was sent to save.

Untrue and irrelevant. Your demon god still is subject to Jesus.

Jesus was mocked, Beaten, Ridiculed and crucified. . .
The Jews rejected Jesus and asked that he be crucified.

Luke 23:21 but they kept shouting, "Crucify Him! Crucify Him! "

They also thought Jesus was demon possessed. His family call Jesus a madman.

Mark 3:21 When His family heard about this, They went out to take custody of Him, Saying, "He is out of His mind. "

John 10:20 Many of them said, "He is demon-possessed and insane. Why would you listen to Him? . . .
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2019 9:46:00 AM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

It was explained to you.

Ham was cursed and his children paid the price.

That it happened does not make any curse true. Indian slavery is a fact too. And Indians were enslaved by their brother, Just as the curse says.

Afrcan phenotypes are based on negroids. Indian phenotype will show Indo European/Aryan

Only in negroid Indians who have mixed with Aryans. Just as an Africans phenotype will show European if mixed with European. Indians are black, And as I said, Your racism doesn't change that. Do you know the phenotype of the "indo" part of indo-aryan?

That is as stupid as saying someone in South Africa is the mulatto race. Stop letting your racism make you a fool.

Indo means India. Negroid means Africans negroes.

No. Afro means Africa. Negroid means negroid. Both afro and info are negroid.

Hindus try to convert Africans. . . .

If conversions are impossible as you say, Then Hindus are idiots for trying to convert Africans. I happen to agree that Hindus are idiots.

Then after their conversion, Hindus are black shitholes. Your claim of Hinduism only by birth is rejected.

You are so stupid at debate. I counter your claim and you freeze as if you are incapable of further thought, So you delete my counter and repost your original claim without addressing my counter. You are an intellectual sloth.

Your low IQ only makes it worse.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2019 3:27:01 PM
ethang5 wrote:

That it happened does not make any curse true. Indian slavery is a fact too. And Indians were enslaved by their brother, Just as the curse says.
The biblical curse of Ham condemns the children of Ham (Africans) to slavery. The curse dioes not apply to Indians . Indians are not of African descent. Indians are of Indo European/Aryan ancestry.

African phenotypes are based on negroids. Indian phenotype will show Indo European/Aryan ancestry.

Only in negroid Indians who have mixed with Aryans. Just as an Africans phenotype will show European if mixed with European. Indians are black, And as I said, Your racism doesn't change that. Do you know the phenotype of the "indo" part of indo-aryan?

Europeans/Dutch immigrants settled in Africa around the 19 century. But they were colonists and never contributed to the African/negroid genetics which was well established before the white settlers.

The only slaves in India were African slaves brought to India by Arabs.

Only Africans are Black. It's in their phenotypes.
Indians are of Indo European/Aryan ancestry. Indians are high achievers and even sent a successful mission to Mars, making it the second country to be successful.

That is as stupid as saying someone in South Africa is the mulatto race. Stop letting your racism make you a fool.
The Indo European/Aryan immigration started in 1,800 BC. The majority of Indians are Indo European /Aryan estimated at 1 billion.

The mulatto race is named different because they are not typically Africans but a mixture of whites and Blacks.. But Whites settled in Africa in the 19th century. So the majority of Africans are black skin negroids.

Africans are negroid. Indians are South Asian with Indo European/Aryan ancestry.

Indo means India. Negroid means Africans negroes. India belongs to Indian subcontinent also called South Asia. Africa is a continent on its own.

Negroid physical features are those that are typical of black people who come from African countries below the Sahara desert.

Negroid physical features are those that are typical of black people who come from African countries below the Sahara desert.

Jesus never condemned slavery. That is why White Christians could justify African slavery. African slavery was biblical and the curse of Ham condemned Africans to slavery.

Jesus couldn't even save himself. He was rejected by the Jews who asked that he be crucified.
Luke 23:21 but they kept shouting, "Crucify Him! Crucify Him!"

Jesus prayed to be saved. But God ignored him.

Matthew 26:39 Going a little farther, He fell facedown and prayed, "My Father, if it is possible, let this cup pass from Me. Yet not as I will, but as You will."

Jesus even lamented on the cross he was forsaken.
Matthew 27:46 About the ninth hour, Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?" which means, "My God, My God, why have you forsaken Me?"

The Romans ignored Jesus's deluded claims and crucified him.
Even Jesus's family declared Jesus a madman. The people said Jesus was demon possessed.

Mark 3:21 When His family heard about this, they went out to take custody of Him, saying, "He is out of His mind."

John 10:20 Many of them said, "He is demon-possessed and insane. Why would you listen to Him? ...

Noah was super human and blessed by God. Noah lived to 950 years. At 500 he had children and vbegan the construction of the Ark which took him a 100 years.

Then after their conversion, Hindus are black shitholes. Your claim of Hinduism only by birth is rejected.

Only Africans are shitholes according to Trump.

You are so stupid at debate. I counter your claim and you freeze as if you are incapable of further thought, So you delete my counter and repost your original claim without addressing my counter. You are an intellectual sloth.
You are a low IQ niggar and work as a full time slave delivering bibles. You have been a delivery mule for over 15 years. The only life you know is living in Ghana Africa a shithole country.

Read your confession:

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2019 3:52:32 PM

The biblical curse of Ham condemns the children of Ham (Africans) to slavery. The curse does not apply to Indians. Indians are not of African descent. Indians are of Indo European/Aryan ancestry.

African phenotypes are based on negroids. Indian phenotype will show Indo European/Aryan ancestry.

Europeans/Dutch immigrants settled in Africa around the 19 century. But they were colonists and never contributed to the African/negroid genetics which was well established before the white settlers.

Then you have to explain where all those mulattos come from.

That is as stupid as saying someone in South Africa belongs to the mulatto race. Stop letting your racism make you a fool.

The mulatto race. . . . .

There is no such thing as a mulatto race you illiterate.

Africans are negroid. Indians are South Asian with Indo European/Aryan ancestry.

Indo means India. Negroid means Africans negroes. India belongs to Indian subcontinent also called South Asia. Africa is a continent on its own.

Indians share those features moron. We've seen you.

Jesus couldn't even save himself. He was rejected by the Jews who asked that he be crucified

Jesus prayed to be saved. But God ignored him.

Has nothing to do with you highjacking threads. Lol. Its like you're desperate to change the topic away from your moron highjacks.

Noah was super human and blessed by God.

Only to a foolish moron. But its funny to see the rabid racist speak so highly of a black man.

Noah lived to 950 years. At 500 he had children and vbegan the construction of the Ark which took him a 100 years.

Noah had no power to fly, Shoot laserbeams from his eyes, Leap over tall buildings, Or condemn future generations.

Only Africans are shitholes according to Trump.

Trump is not my god. Take your tongue out of his a$$hole.

You are a low IQ niggar and work as a full time slave delivering bibles. You have been a delivery mule for over 15 years. The only life you know is living in Ghana Africa a shithole country.

I can spell.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.