Total Posts:29|Showing Posts:1-29
Jump to topic:

Calvanism and Romans Chapter 9

anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,076
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2019 8:51:45 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
Romans Chapter 9:
I tell the truth in Christ, I am not lying [not physically dying in Christ. With God, all things are possible],
my conscience [spiritual mind]
also bearing me witness in the Holy Spirit [the light revealed to his mind],
that I have great sorrow and continual grief in my heart [not many believe him about God's grace in Christ to be gods and goddesses].

For I could wish that I myself were apart from Christ [to not be with the elect]
for my brethren [for their sake],
my countrymen according to the flesh [Israel],
who are Israelites, to whom pertain the adoption [from the dragon],
the glory [of the light],
the covenants [to be both happy mortals and gods and goddesses],
the giving of the law [to live as mortals],
the service of God [to submit our wills to His],
and the promises [for immortal children in the family unity forever];
of whom are the fathers [Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob to be reincarnated to receive the promises]
and from whom, according to the flesh [their mortal bodies],
Christ came [as reincarnated Adam as a miracle of Joseph's sperm in a wet dream placed in Marty],
who is over all [Yahweh Elohim is inside Adam],
the eternally blessed God [Yahweh Elohim the Most High].
Amen. [It does not matter what Paul believed before he met the light. The truth is the truth]

But it is not that the word of God has taken no effect [in Paul's heart to change his mind].
For they are not all Israel who are of Israel [Many are Luciferian moles],
nor are they all children [of the covenant to be gods and goddesses]
because they are the seed of Abraham [they will be angels forever];
but, "In Isaac your seed shall be called." [According to the covenant]

That is, those who are the children of the flesh [dragon and beast system in us],
these are not the children of God [who walk in the light];

but the children of the promise [Isaac]
are counted as the seed [to be immortal gods and goddesses].
For this is the word of promise: "At this time I will come and Sarah shall have a son." [The child of Christ inside us shall be birthed by white grace through faith, and justified by predestination power to find Christ's righteousness instead of our self-righteousness of the dragon and beast system of the world that the light of Ra in God energizes by going the opposite direction of light].

And not only this [the facts about grace and predestination that very few believed in; so Pau; prove it from scripture evidences. The unbelievers trust in works and mortal freewill consequences, He does not.]

but when Rebecca also had conceived [two children]
by one man, even by our father Isaac (for the children not yet being born, nor having done any good or evil [outside the womb],
that the purpose of God according to election [predestination]
might stand [as proof],
not of works but of Him who calls [to glorify God and not man]).

it was said to her [by God],
"The older shall serve the younger." [The scripture proves predestination is true].

As it is written, "Jacob I have loved, but Esau I have hated." [God did not hate Esau's spirit-orb. Cover the flesh when reading the Bible and get to the light. Jacob represents Christ in the inner kingdom. Esau represents the dragon and beast of the flesh and carnal mind that are enmity against God, and that is why the word "hatred" is used. Eternity and mortality of time do not mix. The Bible is about ideas, not mortal humans.

White grace loves the character of God, represented by Jacob. Black grace loves the power of God, and God hates that attitude. In the end, through reincarnation, each person will receive whatever eternal body they asked God to give them].

Let's continue...

What shall we say then? Is there unrighteousness with God? Certainly not! For He says to Moses, "I will have mercy on whomever I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whomever I will have compassion." So then it is not of him who wills, nor of him who runs, but of God who shows mercy. For the Scripture says to the Pharaoh, "For this very purpose I have raised you up, that I may show My power in you, and that My name may be declared in all the earth." Therefore He has mercy on whom He wills, and whom He wills He hardens. [Pharaoh's heart was hardened because of the miracles of the magicians he trusted in]

You will say to me then, "Why does He still find fault? [With Esau or Pharaoh]
For who has resisted His will?" [Who resists predestination in agreement with each spirit orb in the beginning to be gods or angels? Why do they make mortal free will their God to trust?]

But indeed, O man, who are you to reply against God? Will the thing formed say to him who formed it, "Why have you made me like this?" Does not the potter have power over the clay, from the same lump [spirit-orb frequency]
to make one vessel for honor [in mortality]
and another for dishonor? [In mortality, not eternity. God glorify Himself in mortality for us to know good and evil by rewarding everyone in eternity as they requested when the mortal curtain closes].

What if God, wanting to show His wrath and to make His power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath prepared for destruction [physical destruction of the body, such as the armies of Pharaoh],
and that He might make known the riches of His glory on the vessels of mercy [who escaped Pharaoh's army to be translated into life as gods and goddesses that Israel rejected because of the unbelief of the Luciferians],
which He had prepared beforehand [as spirit-orbs]
for glory [by predestination power by white grace through faith]
even us whom He called, not of the Jews only, but also of the Gentiles [to strive for the mark or fall short and be angels. Either way we are happy keeping the Golden Rule to not steal from others and not steal the glory of God]?

As He says also in Hosea:

"I will call them My people [predestinated Gentiles],
who were not My people [blood Israel],
And her beloved [of the mind],
who was not beloved [blood Israel]."

"And it shall come to pass [prophecy of the inner kingdom]
in the place where it was said to them,
"You are not My people [by blood relation],"
There they shall be called sons of the living God [in the light]."

Isaiah also cries out concerning Israel:

"Though the number of the children of Israel be as the sand of the sea [to be angels in the third heaven who are not the prophets of occult Islam or occult Israel],
The remnant will be saved [as gods and goddesses. Those who are not prophets are called to be angels].

For He will finish the work and cut it short in righteousness [as being revealed by the Lord on DDO],
Because the Lord will make a short work upon the earth [After a 150,000 years of ETS and 3 million years of evolution, it is not going to take long to wrap up the ending and start over with another family member of Ra to rule the planet after everyone is translated alive or resurrected from the dead in Sheol."

And as Isaiah said before:

"Unless the Lord of Sabaoth had left us a seed [immoral children as gods and goddesses],
We would have become like Sodom [all our children die],
And we would have been made like Gomorrah [all our children die]."

What shall we say then? That Gentiles, who did not pursue righteousness, have attained to righteousness, even the righteousness of faith [walking in the light];
but Israel, pursuing the law of righteousness [of the dragon and beast of darkness], has not attained to the law of righteousness [law of faith].
Why? Because they did not seek it by faith [of the heart],
but as it were, by the **works of the law** [designed only for morality. The Golden Rule can take no one to heaven as a mortal].
For they stumbled at that stumbling stone. As it is written:

"Behold, I lay in Zion [Christ of the inner kingdom]
a stumbling stone and rock of offense [outer kingdom is different],
And
Harikrish
Posts: 29,281
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2019 10:44:28 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Romans Chapter 9:
I tell the truth in Christ, I am not lying [not physically dying in Christ. With God, All things are possible],
my conscience [spiritual mind]
also bearing me witness in the Holy Spirit [the light revealed to his mind],
that I have great sorrow and continual grief in my heart [not many believe him about God's grace in Christ to be gods and goddesses].

For I could wish that I myself were apart from Christ [to not be with the elect]
for my brethren [for their sake],
my countrymen according to the flesh [Israel],
who are Israelites, To whom pertain the adoption [from the dragon],
the glory [of the light],
the covenants [to be both happy mortals and gods and goddesses],
the giving of the law [to live as mortals],
the service of God [to submit our wills to His],
and the promises [for immortal children in the family unity forever];
of whom are the fathers [Abraham, Isaac, And Jacob to be reincarnated to receive the promises]
and from whom, According to the flesh [their mortal bodies],
Christ came [as reincarnated Adam as a miracle of Joseph's sperm in a wet dream placed in Marty],
who is over all [Yahweh Elohim is inside Adam],
the eternally blessed God [Yahweh Elohim the Most High].
Amen. [It does not matter what Paul believed before he met the light. The truth is the truth]

But it is not that the word of God has taken no effect [in Paul's heart to change his mind].
For they are not all Israel who are of Israel [Many are Luciferian moles],
nor are they all children [of the covenant to be gods and goddesses]
because they are the seed of Abraham [they will be angels forever];
but, "In Isaac your seed shall be called. " [According to the covenant]

That is, Those who are the children of the flesh [dragon and beast system in us],
these are not the children of God [who walk in the light];

but the children of the promise [Isaac]
are counted as the seed [to be immortal gods and goddesses].
For this is the word of promise: "At this time I will come and Sarah shall have a son. " [The child of Christ inside us shall be birthed by white grace through faith, And justified by predestination power to find Christ's righteousness instead of our self-righteousness of the dragon and beast system of the world that the light of Ra in God energizes by going the opposite direction of light].

And not only this [the facts about grace and predestination that very few believed in; so Pau; prove it from scripture evidences. The unbelievers trust in works and mortal freewill consequences, He does not. ]

but when Rebecca also had conceived [two children]
by one man, Even by our father Isaac (for the children not yet being born, Nor having done any good or evil [outside the womb],
that the purpose of God according to election [predestination]
might stand [as proof],
not of works but of Him who calls [to glorify God and not man]).

it was said to her [by God],
"The older shall serve the younger. " [The scripture proves predestination is true].

As it is written, "Jacob I have loved, But Esau I have hated. " [God did not hate Esau's spirit-orb. Cover the flesh when reading the Bible and get to the light. Jacob represents Christ in the inner kingdom. Esau represents the dragon and beast of the flesh and carnal mind that are enmity against God, And that is why the word "hatred" is used. Eternity and mortality of time do not mix. The Bible is about ideas, Not mortal humans.

White grace loves the character of God, Represented by Jacob. Black grace loves the power of God, And God hates that attitude. In the end, Through reincarnation, Each person will receive whatever eternal body they asked God to give them].

Let's continue. . .

What shall we say then? Is there unrighteousness with God? Certainly not! For He says to Moses, "I will have mercy on whomever I will have mercy, And I will have compassion on whomever I will have compassion. " So then it is not of him who wills, Nor of him who runs, But of God who shows mercy. For the Scripture says to the Pharaoh, "For this very purpose I have raised you up, That I may show My power in you, And that My name may be declared in all the earth. " Therefore He has mercy on whom He wills, And whom He wills He hardens. [Pharaoh's heart was hardened because of the miracles of the magicians he trusted in]

You will say to me then, "Why does He still find fault? [With Esau or Pharaoh]
For who has resisted His will? " [Who resists predestination in agreement with each spirit orb in the beginning to be gods or angels? Why do they make mortal free will their God to trust? ]

But indeed, O man, Who are you to reply against God? Will the thing formed say to him who formed it, "Why have you made me like this? " Does not the potter have power over the clay, From the same lump [spirit-orb frequency]
to make one vessel for honor [in mortality]
and another for dishonor? [In mortality, Not eternity. God glorify Himself in mortality for us to know good and evil by rewarding everyone in eternity as they requested when the mortal curtain closes].

What if God, Wanting to show His wrath and to make His power known, Endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath prepared for destruction [physical destruction of the body, Such as the armies of Pharaoh],
and that He might make known the riches of His glory on the vessels of mercy [who escaped Pharaoh's army to be translated into life as gods and goddesses that Israel rejected because of the unbelief of the Luciferians],
which He had prepared beforehand [as spirit-orbs]
for glory [by predestination power by white grace through faith]
even us whom He called, Not of the Jews only, But also of the Gentiles [to strive for the mark or fall short and be angels. Either way we are happy keeping the Golden Rule to not steal from others and not steal the glory of God]?

As He says also in Hosea:

"I will call them My people [predestinated Gentiles],
who were not My people [blood Israel],
And her beloved [of the mind],
who was not beloved [blood Israel]. "

"And it shall come to pass [prophecy of the inner kingdom]
in the place where it was said to them,
"You are not My people [by blood relation], "
There they shall be called sons of the living God [in the light]. "

Isaiah also cries out concerning Israel:


God punished the Jews for 1440 years for not obeying the laws he gave Moses (1440 BC) years before he came up with a simpler way to grant people salvation. According to Romans 9 now all Gentiles had to do was accept Jesus and by grace not works they would be saved.

Before that he drowned the whole world in a flood because he was angered by their wickedness. But fast forward he stood idly by when the Romans crucified Jesus and replaced judaism the religion that Jesus followed with the Roman Catholic Church and brought salvation to the Gentiles at the expense of the Jews.

All this tells us is God is arbitrary and capricious.

Nothing can describe the god of the bible better than Jesus's scene on the cross.
Matthew 27:46 About the ninth hour, Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eli, Eli, Lema sabachthani? " which means, "My God, My God, Why have you forsaken Me? "
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,076
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2019 11:04:40 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
Did you reading my post? Your comments have nothing to do with it. Neither I, Or Paul, Or God believes in the atonement or testament ideas of Christianity created in the 9th Century by Catholicism.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,281
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2019 11:37:01 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Did you reading my post? Your comments have nothing to do with it. Neither I, Or Paul, Or God believes in the atonement or testament ideas of Christianity created in the 9th Century by Catholicism.

Romans 9 is an explanation for why the word of God has not failed even though God"s chosen people, Israel, As a whole, Are not turning to Christ and being saved. The sovereignty of God"s grace is brought in as the final ground of God"s faithfulness in spite of Israel"s failure, And therefore as the deepest foundation for the precious promises of Romans 8. For if God is not faithful to his word, We can"t count on Romans 8 either.

My response proves God has failed the Jews his chosen people.
God punished the Jews for 1440 years for not obeying the laws he gave Moses (1440 BC) years before he came up with a simpler way to grant people salvation. According to Romans 9 now all Gentiles had to do was accept Jesus and by grace not works they would be saved.

Before that he drowned the whole world in a flood because he was angered by their wickedness. But fast forward he stood idly by when the Romans crucified Jesus and replaced judaism the religion that Jesus followed with the Roman Catholic Church and brought salvation to the Gentiles at the expense of the Jews.

All this tells us is God is arbitrary and capricious.

Nothing can describe the god of the bible better than Jesus's scene on the cross.
Matthew 27:46 About the ninth hour, Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eli, Eli, Lema sabachthani? " which means, "My God, My God, Why have you forsaken Me? "
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,076
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2019 12:03:12 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
These ideas where created in the 9th Century. "Saved" meat not physically dying, According to Christ:

Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in Me, Though he may die, He shall live [death and resurrection as angels]. And whoever lives and believes in Me shall **never die** [translation into gods and goddesses]. Do you believe this? " Martha answered to His face she only believed in the resurrection. She believed in the god of death and not the God of Life,
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,076
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2019 2:59:21 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
Harikrish, How can you say God failed his chosen people when reincarnation is true without the karma when we believe in God's true grace?
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,550
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2019 4:20:09 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
Did you reading my post? Your comments have nothing to do with it. Neither I, Or Paul, Or God believes in the atonement or testament ideas of Christianity created in the 9th Century by Catholicism.

The atonement is OT. To say it started in the 9th Century ignores OT scholars - and the early church fathers.

Augustine - Athanasius. Origin. You have not substantiated your claims - and the burden of proof is on you to prove otherwise.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,076
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2019 6:45:03 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
Tradesecret, The word at-one-ment was created by Tyndale in the 1500s and placed in the Bible to support the 9th century Catholic doctrine of the penal substitution sacrifice of the cross and the sacrifice of animals for forgiveness with a magic wand without repentance. The original view was Christ was a ransom payment to the dragon in us based on repentance.

Forgiveness of past sins is ignored by Yahweh because He does not care about the past.

Like Christ said to the paralytic, I could go up to any person and say, "Hey, Did you know that your past sins are forgiven by God by just believing that truth? "

All God cares about is we stop stealing from others today and stealing His glory by religions, Let Him glorify Himself in our hearts privately and openly by praying to Him/Her in a two-way conversation. Stop stealing and look for God inside you.

The Hebrew word means "covering" for repentance to renew the mind. At-one-ment means to be reconciled with God to be "one" with Him. It is a dumb idea because God is already in us and part of us. But we cannot see Him in the light because religions teach us something different--to look in their religions to find Him "here or there". Religions teach us God is Santa Claus at the North Pole. The light shines in the darkness, But the dark dragon cannot comprehend it.

Luke 17:20-21
Now when He was asked by the Pharisees when the kingdom of God would come, He answered them and said, "The kingdom of God does not come with observation [on the outside]; nor will they [the elect such as myself] say, "See here! " or "See there! " For indeed, The kingdom of God is within you. "
Harikrish
Posts: 29,281
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2019 4:33:22 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish, How can you say God failed his chosen people when reincarnation is true without the karma when we believe in God's true grace?

The God of the bible is a Jewish God. He repeatedly punished the Jews throughout their history for not repenting and returning to him as his chosen people. The nation of Israel was finally destroyed in 70 AD.

The Romans created the Roman Catholic Church and brought salvation to the Gentiles. The surviving Jews are still waiting for the promised Elijah.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,076
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2019 5:43:44 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
Harikrish, You did not answer the question in the context of reincarnation. Israel is chosen spirit-orbs that reincarnate over time. Israel is not the physical bodies that die. Add reincarnation to the discussion, And it blows all of your "opinions" to smithereens.

Reincarnation is true, And the Bible teaches it. John the Baptist was Elijah the prophet, And he is coming again. In fact, I have met him. When his time comes, He will start baptizing again so that God can establish His full translation ideas again like He did in the first century. It is going to be a while from today, But all things will be restored in its own timing. It is going to go from the tops down from the prophets in secret, Just like Christ did it with His inner circle. Then it will go public way down the road from today.

Amos 3:7
Surely the Lord God does nothing, Unless He reveals His secret to His servants the prophets.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,281
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2019 7:20:55 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish, You did not answer the question in the context of reincarnation. Israel is chosen spirit-orbs that reincarnate over time. Israel is not the physical bodies that die. Add reincarnation to the discussion, And it blows all of your "opinions" to smithereens.

Reincarnation is true, And the Bible teaches it. John the Baptist was Elijah the prophet, And he is coming again. In fact, I have met him. When his time comes, He will start baptizing again so that God can establish His full translation ideas again like He did in the first century. It is going to be a while from today, But all things will be restored in its own timing. It is going to go from the tops down from the prophets in secret, Just like Christ did it with His inner circle. Then it will go public way down the road from today.

Amos 3:7
Surely the Lord God does nothing, Unless He reveals His secret to His servants the prophets.
If God revealed his secret to a prophet and the event happens 2000 years later. That information would have been useless to both the prophet and the generation that he shared it with.

The bible does not support reincarnation. If it did it would make resurrection meaningless. As for John the Baptist: he was asked if he was Elijah the Elijah that was to come. John said No!

Web results
John 1:21 "Then who are you? " they inquired. "Are you Elijah? " He said, "I am not. " "Are you the Prophet? " He answered, "No. "
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,076
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2019 7:32:00 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
None of us know our past lives unless God tells us in the light. The resurrection does not destroy reincarnation but defines it and remove the reality of karma as an unnecessary burden souls carry form life to life.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,281
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2019 7:52:37 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
None of us know our past lives unless God tells us in the light. The resurrection does not destroy reincarnation but defines it and remove the reality of karma as an unnecessary burden souls carry form life to life.

John 1:21 "Then who are you? " they inquired. "Are you Elijah? " He said, "I am not. " "Are you the Prophet? " He answered, "No. "

John could have said I don't remember. But he said: No!

Even you claim you are the reincarnation of Noah even though you don't remember anything about Noah or the bible. Hearing voices in your head telling you you are Noah is how you came to, That conclusion. But John did not have your delusions. Nor could he preform the miracles that made Elijah famous.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,076
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2019 9:49:18 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
***John could have said I don't remember. But he said: No!

This is true. God told John he was a different prophet in a past life, And therefore, John assumed he wasn't Elijah, Based on what God told him. John was two prophets not one.

This is part of the narrow path. God works with our perception, Getting us to do or say what He wants with perception, And then, Later reveals the whole truth, And then we know why He did it.

God wanted to remove reincarnation from Christianity so John said what he did. God fooled Ra (Lucifer) that he was winning hands-down so that Ra (Lucifer) would make a blunder with the ET disclosure. Too late to fix it. Critical mass has been reached. The mistake was lethal for Ra. Yahweh is controlling everything.

God doesn't lie. He manipulates with mind-control of knowledge. Learning perception management is first. Truth is second.

***Even you claim you are the reincarnation of Noah even though you don't remember anything about Noah or the bible.

I have had at least three past lives to serve God. I was a man tortured to death for my beliefs in the 16th century, But I did not know I was Noah. Everyone is clueless in Sheol who they were. I did not want to come back to this hell hole planet, But here I am because I love Yahweh and He asked me to come back; therefore, I did. We do not need to come back to earth and suffer death over and over if we do not want to. We can just wait for the resurrection and work on the Golden Rule in Sheol. .

***Hearing voices in your head

It is a light with no darkness

***telling you you are Noah is how you came to, That conclusion. But John did not have your delusions.

John had a different life than mine. John and Christ were born into very wealthy and prominent families because they were DIRECTLY related to king David. The marriages were all arranged to keep the wealth in the families. It is no different than today with their balls and social gatherings to arrange the marriages of the children of elite families. I was not born into an elite family. It would have been impossible for me to figure out the truths the Lord has taught me.

***Nor could he preform the miracles that made Elijah famous.

The water and fire of Elijah and going to heaven is a type and shadow of the inner kingdom of repentance, Renewing the mind, And baptism of fire for those who see it. John's head was cut off to be a symbol; of cutting of the carnal mind to be translated as a god or goddess, Which is shown in Rev 20 as symbolic of 1000 years "seasons of growth" with Christ:

Rev 20:5
Then I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their witness to Jesus and for the word of God, Who had not worshiped the beast or his image, And had not received his mark on their foreheads or on their hands. And they lived and reigned with Christ for a thousand years.

John is pretty young today, But he will not die again in this life. He will be translated into a god or goddess. That is the path of all prophets who have ever lived.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,281
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2019 11:34:45 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
***John could have said I don't remember. But he said: No!

This is true. God told John he was a different prophet in a past life, And therefore, John assumed he wasn't Elijah, Based on what God told him. John was two prophets not one.

John said he wasn't even a prophet. Read your bible.
John 1:21 "Then who are you? " they inquired. "Are you Elijah? " He said, "I am not. " "Are you the Prophet? " He answered, "No. " -

This is part of the narrow path. God works with our perception, Getting us to do or say what He wants with perception, And then, Later reveals the whole truth, And then we know why He did it.

So that is not a revelation. You find out after the fact. Like in your case you found out 43 years later.

God wanted to remove reincarnation from Christianity so John said what he did. God fooled Ra (Lucifer) that he was winning hands-down so that Ra (Lucifer) would make a blunder with the ET disclosure. Too late to fix it. Critical mass has been reached. The mistake was lethal for Ra. Yahweh is controlling everything.

Elijah was to come before the Messiah.
"Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the great and awesome day of the Lord comes. And he will turn the hearts of fathers to their children and the hearts of children to their fathers, Lest I come and strike the land with a decree of utter destruction. "
When John said he was not Elijah, It cast doubts on Jesus being the Messiah. To this day the Jews reject Jesus as their messiah. They are still waiting for Elijah.

God ruined his own plans to get the Jews to accept Jesus because he did not properly prepare John.

God doesn't lie. He manipulates with mind-control of knowledge. Learning perception management is first. Truth is second.

It failed to convince the Jews Jesus was sent by God as their messiah.
***Even you claim you are the reincarnation of Noah even though you don't remember anything about Noah or the bible.

I have had at least three past lives to serve God. I was a man tortured to death for my beliefs in the 16th century, But I did not know I was Noah. Everyone is clueless in Sheol who they were. I did not want to come back to this hell hole planet, But here I am because I love Yahweh and He asked me to come back; therefore, I did. We do not need to come back to earth and suffer death over and over if we do not want to. We can just wait for the resurrection and work on the Golden Rule in Sheol. .

What good is reincarnation if you cannot even remember what you were?

***Hearing voices in your head

It is a light with no darkness

Voices are audible sounds. Light is without sound. You seem dumber in this reincarnation.

***telling you you are Noah is how you came to, That conclusion. But John did not have your delusions.

John had a different life than mine. John and Christ were born into very wealthy and prominent families because they were DIRECTLY related to king David. The marriages were all arranged to keep the wealth in the families. It is no different than today with their balls and social gatherings to arrange the marriages of the children of elite families. I was not born into an elite family. It would have been impossible for me to figure out the truths the Lord has taught me.

Jesus was a carpenter's son. He was buried in a borrowed tomb. John was beheaded.

***Nor could he preform the miracles that made Elijah famous.

The water and fire of Elijah and going to heaven is a type and shadow of the inner kingdom of repentance, Renewing the mind, And baptism of fire for those who see it. John's head was cut off to be a symbol; of cutting of the carnal mind to be translated as a god or goddess, Which is shown in Rev 20 as symbolic of 1000 years "seasons of growth" with Christ:

Rev 20:5
Then I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their witness to Jesus and for the word of God, Who had not worshiped the beast or his image, And had not received his mark on their foreheads or on their hands. And they lived and reigned with Christ for a thousand years.

John is pretty young today, But he will not die again in this life. He will be translated into a god or goddess. That is the path of all prophets who have ever lived.

Elijah would have called his army of Angels to free him. John was helpless and beheaded.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,076
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2019 8:04:17 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
***John said he wasn't even a prophet. Read your bible.
John 1:21 "Then who are you? " they inquired. "Are you Elijah? " He said, "I am not. " "Are you the Prophet? " He answered, "No. " -


John said he was not Elijah or Christ, The Prophet to come, So he told the truth, According to his perception, Based on God telling him about only one past life and not more.

Having a name like Harikrish, You believe in reincarnation, But are playing the devil's advocate position to make me defend my position, And in each case, The truth defends itself just fine. Yahweh will glorify Himself with truth and power.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,281
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2019 8:20:51 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
***John said he wasn't even a prophet. Read your bible.
John 1:21 "Then who are you? " they inquired. "Are you Elijah? " He said, "I am not. " "Are you the Prophet? " He answered, "No. " -


John said he was not Elijah or Christ, The Prophet to come, So he told the truth, According to his perception, Based on God telling him about only one past life and not more.

Having a name like Harikrish, You believe in reincarnation, But are playing the devil's advocate position to make me defend my position, And in each case, The truth defends itself just fine. Yahweh will glorify Himself with truth and power.

John denying he was Elijah destroyed Jesus's credibility because Elijah was to come before the Messiah. And here was John saying he was not the Elijah that was to come.

John 1:21 "Then who are you? " they inquired. "Are you Elijah? " He said, "I am not. " "Are you the Prophet? " He answered, "No. "

It got worse. John sent his people to express his doubts that Jesus was the promised one. That was adding injury to insult.

Luke 7:19 So John called two of his disciples and sent them to ask the Lord, "Are You the One who was to come, Or should we look for someone else? "

The problem with you besides your mental illness is you are scripturally ignorant. You cannot engage in an intelligent discussion because you are unfit to participate.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,076
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2019 9:04:31 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
Christ did not answer John "Yes" or "No" to leave him in the perception path because John was going to die. The Lord said to trust the miracles instead of the direct revelation, For he was still on the perception path regarding the question.

John learned the truth that Christ is the Messiah on the mount of transfiguration in Matt 17. There is a difference between the path of perception as the "way" verses Christ as the truth. On the way, Yahweh tests us with different perceptions that appear contradictory, Like He did with Abraham to sacrifice Isaac, To test our faith to move us to the higher level of truth. Finally, Yahweh reveals the truth in Christ to Elijah (John) and Moses.

John as a mortal was frustrated that Yahweh would not tell him he was Elijah by revelation, So instead of trusting the scripture that He was Elijah, For Yahweh told him he was like one crying in the wilderness, And Yahweh tied John to Elijah the prophet, But John doubted like any mortal being tested by perception. He wanted to get the "yes" answered from Christ to remove the doubts because God told John he was a different prophet.

The doubts were finally resolved on the mount of transfiguration in Matt 17. God not only showed his glory in Christ for Peter, James, And John, But He also did it for Moses and Elijah to know the truth, And all five of them were to trust and follow Christ and not man. Yahweh destroyed all religious paradigms by that one event. Bye-bye all Biblical religions.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,281
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2019 10:40:29 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Christ did not answer John "Yes" or "No" to leave him in the perception path because John was going to die. The Lord said to trust the miracles instead of the direct revelation, For he was still on the perception path regarding the question.

John learned the truth that Christ is the Messiah on the mount of transfiguration in Matt 17. There is a difference between the path of perception as the "way" verses Christ as the truth. On the way, Yahweh tests us with different perceptions that appear contradictory, Like He did with Abraham to sacrifice Isaac, To test our faith to move us to the higher level of truth. Finally, Yahweh reveals the truth in Christ to Elijah (John) and Moses.

John as a mortal was frustrated that Yahweh would not tell him he was Elijah by revelation, So instead of trusting the scripture that He was Elijah, For Yahweh told him he was like one crying in the wilderness, And Yahweh tied John to Elijah the prophet, But John doubted like any mortal being tested by perception. He wanted to get the "yes" answered from Christ to remove the doubts because God told John he was a different prophet.

The doubts were finally resolved on the mount of transfiguration in Matt 17. God not only showed his glory in Christ for Peter, James, And John, But He also did it for Moses and Elijah to know the truth, And all five of them were to trust and follow Christ and not man. Yahweh destroyed all religious paradigms by that one event. Bye-bye all Biblical religions.

The problem with you besides your mental illness is you are scripturally ignorant. You cannot engage in an intelligent discussion because you are unfit to participate.

John the Baptist was beheaded before the transfiguration.
Elijah appeared at the transfiguration with his head intact and no one recognized him as the beheaded John the Baptist.

Why don't you become an activist for the mentally ill instead of embarrassing yourself as a Noah wannabe?
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,076
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2019 1:33:21 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
The answers from the sea of glass are the most reasonable on the planet. Make you own conclusion from the text.

Question: Why did the event happen?
Answer: To destroy all religions to walk in the light and not pay religions any money.

The first century assemble of house churches were not a religion in a pyramid structure. They were an organic circle of unity in a cube of equality that everyone was given a job OR business to walk in the same light of Christ by revelation.

Judge for yourself:

Matt 17:1-13
Now after six days Jesus took Peter, James, And John his brother, Led them up on a high mountain by themselves; and He was transfigured before them. His face shone like the sun, And His clothes became as white as the light. And behold, Moses and Elijah appeared to them, Talking with Him. Then Peter answered and said to Jesus, "Lord, It is good for us to be here; if You wish, Let us make here three tabernacles: one for You, One for Moses, And one for Elijah. "

While he was still speaking, Behold, A bright cloud overshadowed them; and suddenly a voice came out of the cloud, Saying, "This is My beloved Son, In whom I am well pleased. Hear Him! " And when the disciples heard it, They fell on their faces and were greatly afraid. But Jesus came and touched them and said, "Arise, And do not be afraid. " When they had lifted up their eyes, They saw no one but Jesus only.

Now as they came down from the mountain, Jesus commanded them, Saying, "Tell the vision to no one until the Son of Man is risen from the dead. "

And His disciples asked Him, Saying, "Why then do the scribes say that Elijah must come first? "

Jesus answered and said to them, "Indeed, Elijah is coming [in the future] first and will restore all things [baptism of water and Spirit and translation]. But I say to you that Elijah has come already, And they did not know him but did to him whatever they wished. Likewise the Son of Man is also about to suffer at their hands. " Then the disciples understood that He spoke to them of John the Baptist.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,281
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2019 1:42:21 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
The answers from the sea of glass are the most reasonable on the planet. Make you own conclusion from the text.

Question: Why did the event happen?
Answer: To destroy all religions to walk in the light and not pay religions any money.

The first century assemble of house churches were not a religion in a pyramid structure. They were an organic circle of unity in a cube of equality that everyone was given a job OR business to walk in the same light of Christ by revelation.

Judge for yourself:

Matt 17:1-13
Now after six days Jesus took Peter, James, And John his brother, Led them up on a high mountain by themselves; and He was transfigured before them. His face shone like the sun, And His clothes became as white as the light. And behold, Moses and Elijah appeared to them, Talking with Him. Then Peter answered and said to Jesus, "Lord, It is good for us to be here; if You wish, Let us make here three tabernacles: one for You, One for Moses, And one for Elijah. "

While he was still speaking, Behold, A bright cloud overshadowed them; and suddenly a voice came out of the cloud, Saying, "This is My beloved Son, In whom I am well pleased. Hear Him! " And when the disciples heard it, They fell on their faces and were greatly afraid. But Jesus came and touched them and said, "Arise, And do not be afraid. " When they had lifted up their eyes, They saw no one but Jesus only.

Now as they came down from the mountain, Jesus commanded them, Saying, "Tell the vision to no one until the Son of Man is risen from the dead. "

And His disciples asked Him, Saying, "Why then do the scribes say that Elijah must come first? "

Jesus answered and said to them, "Indeed, Elijah is coming [in the future] first and will restore all things [baptism of water and Spirit and translation]. But I say to you that Elijah has come already, And they did not know him but did to him whatever they wished. Likewise the Son of Man is also about to suffer at their hands. " Then the disciples understood that He spoke to them of John the Baptist.

John denying he was Elijah destroyed Jesus's credibility because Elijah was to come before the Messiah. And here was John saying he was not the Elijah that was to come.

John 1:21 "Then who are you? " they inquired. "Are you Elijah? " He said, "I am not. " "Are you the Prophet? " He answered, "No. "

It got worse. John sent his people to express his doubts that Jesus was the promised one. That was adding injury to insult.

Luke 7:19 So John called two of his disciples and sent them to ask the Lord, "Are You the One who was to come, Or should we look for someone else? "

The problem with you besides your mental illness is you are scripturally ignorant. You cannot engage in an intelligent discussion because you are unfit to participate.

Jesus wanted them to believe Elijah had come so they would believe he was the messiah that was to come after Elijah. But John the Baptist denied he was Elijah. That destroyed Jesus's credibility. The Jews rejected Jesus. Jesus was crucified. Even Peter lied about Jesus and Judas betrayed Jesus.

Jesus lamented on the cross.
Matthew 27:46 About the ninth hour, Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eli, Eli, Lema sabachthani? " which means, "My God, My God, Why have you forsaken Me? "
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,076
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2019 2:13:09 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
OK. You can believe whatever you want. For anyone who is a prophet and walking on the "perception" way of the Lord will understand my explanation how the Lord tests our perceptions first.

Jeremiah lamented about the way the Lord deceives us on the Way before He shows us the truth of what He is doing, Like Abraham and Isaac. It is ALWAYS to demonstrate how much power and glory He REALLY has, Compared to our puny minds of perception at our frequency of the atoms and molecules He designed for morals to live in. He does it so we stop expecting things from Him but be content walking in the light no matter what He does that appears strange to us in moral time. As we stop expecting Him to be a certain way and putting Him/Her in a bottle like some kind of genie god, We will find Him in the light.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,281
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2019 9:28:53 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
OK. You can believe whatever you want. For anyone who is a prophet and walking on the "perception" way of the Lord will understand my explanation how the Lord tests our perceptions first.

Jeremiah lamented about the way the Lord deceives us on the Way before He shows us the truth of what He is doing, Like Abraham and Isaac. It is ALWAYS to demonstrate how much power and glory He REALLY has, Compared to our puny minds of perception at our frequency of the atoms and molecules He designed for morals to live in. He does it so we stop expecting things from Him but be content walking in the light no matter what He does that appears strange to us in moral time. As we stop expecting Him to be a certain way and putting Him/Her in a bottle like some kind of genie god, We will find Him in the light.

Noah was not a prophet. The Bible tells us he was a drunk!
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,076
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2019 8:35:04 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
OK. You can believe whatever you want. For anyone who is a prophet and walking on the "perception" way of the Lord will understand my explanation how the Lord tests our perceptions first.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,281
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2019 10:46:45 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
OK. You can believe whatever you want. For anyone who is a prophet and walking on the "perception" way of the Lord will understand my explanation how the Lord tests our perceptions first.

I am a biblical scholar and a spiritual leader. But I am also a behaviourist and find your inconsistencies a condition of your mental illness. You cannot hold a thought together. You have no foundation or basis for your convictions.
You claim God told you you are the reincarnated Noah when you stood in front of him on a sea of glass in heaven.
That claim has gone beyond anything that can be found in the Bible. It is blasphemous and your mental illness does not excuse you from this kind of nonsense.

You need to get your head slapped at the Harikrish Spiritual Shaming Detox Centre.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,281
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2019 4:00:51 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Who slaps you head? The Lord.
I was given the gift of speech and talent for head slapping during a casual autumn walk on a sea of leaves in a nearby park.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,076
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2019 5:25:07 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
If I am so mentally ill, Then why can't you knock of God's ideas with better assumptions, Facts, Evidences? Because the facts and evidences He uses are stronger than yours.

Heb 11:1
Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, The **evidence** of things not seen.

Life is all about who has more power. Yahweh has all the power.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,281
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2019 3:48:35 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
If I am so mentally ill, Then why can't you knock of God's ideas with better assumptions, Facts, Evidences? Because the facts and evidences He uses are stronger than yours.

Heb 11:1
Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, The **evidence** of things not seen.

Life is all about who has more power. Yahweh has all the power.

My approach is effective according to you.

You said: The approach of Harikrish and Willows has worked well for me. I am glad Hari got rid of all the milk toast and lukewarm Christians who love to agree with each other rather than know the truth. Praise Yahweh for working through Hari.

I even got you to confess you are mentally ill.

You confessed: After being a happy little child, I became mentally ill by the world matrix and got lost in my thoughts, Feelings, And deeds. The event was so traumatic on me when I was 17, All of my life I been focused on finding the truth in the Bible. God has not disappointed. If I could take my life and live it over, Having the truths I have learned, I would not live my over. It was too damn painful. However, I got through the pain, And I am happy for what I know from the experiences and study. So I hear you. Don't waste your time.

It took me 43 years to finally make sense of the Bible. Then I have to deal with people like Harikrish, Who is not who he claims to be, Chasing me around and lying to discredit me as a person. His purpose on the board is to create confusion and put other people down.
It took me 43 years to finally make sense of the Bible.
I spent 40 years getting the correct Biblical paradigms in place, And then I entered the first heaven when I was 57. I did not stand on the sea of glass until I was age 60 about 5 months ago. . For example, I know about Paul's writing about God is not the author of confusion but I said God "causes" the confusion. The words author and causes are two different words.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.