Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2019 1:56:11 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
1. The curse of Ham (whatever that is) covers all blacks. - Hindu hari
2. The curse of Ham (not biblical) does not cover Hindus. - Hindu hari

3. Most Hindus are black. - Fact

So I show the moron that #1 & #2 contradict each other given #3.

So is his dedication to racism stronger than his dedication to his incestuous god? I ask him, "Are black Hindus under the curse of ham? "

The moron says,

The curse of Ham cannot be broken. A simple thing as a person's religious status cannot stop the curse of Ham.

So then I conclude, The curse of ham covers Hindus.

The idiot runs away to re-spam his stupidity.

The curse of ham is not in the bible, So I'm not sure where the idiot gets it, But deductive reasoning says it must be some curse of stupidity.

The moron says he got the silly curse of ham nonsense from some book that he says is all lies and contradictions. It obviously is a curse of stupidity.

So it is established that the curse of ham covers Hindus, And it is some sort of curse of stupidity.

Those rare times we can get the moron to talk instead of spamming old posts over and over, We'll ask him for more details. Stay tuned.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2019 2:53:28 PM
ethang5 wrote:
1. The curse of Ham (whatever that is) covers all blacks. - Hindu hari
2. The curse of Ham (not biblical) does not cover Hindus. - Hindu hari

3. Most Hindus are black. - Fact
Ethang the niggar lies!
So I show the moron that #1 & #2 contradict each other given #3.

So is his dedication to racism stronger than his dedication to his incestuous god? I ask him, "Are black Hindus under the curse of ham? "
Ethang the niggar lies!
The moron says,

The niggar Ethang!
The curse of Ham cannot be broken. A simple thing as a person's religious status cannot stop the curse of Ham.

So then I conclude, The curse of ham covers Hindus.
The niggar Ethang concludes incorrectly.
The idiot runs away to re-spam his stupidity.

Responded to ever post by the niggar Ethang.
The curse of ham is not in the bible, So I'm not sure where the idiot gets it, But deductive reasoning says it must be some curse of stupidity.

The niggar Ethan is a black low IQ scripturally ignorant negroid slave.

The moron says he got the silly curse of ham nonsense from some book that he says is all lies and contradictions. It obviously is a curse of stupidity.

Proof the niggar is confused.
So it is established that the curse of ham covers Hindus, And it is some sort of curse of stupidity.
The niggar Ethang is lying again.
Those rare times we can get the moron to talk instead of spamming old posts over and over, We'll ask him for more details. Stay tuned.

So you don't know your scriptures about the curse of Ham.

The concept of the Curse of Ham finds its origins in Genesis 9:

20 And Noah began to be an husbandman, And he planted a vineyard:
21 And he drank of the wine, And was drunken; and he was uncovered within his tent.
22 And Ham, The father of Canaan, Saw the nakedness of his father, And told his two brethren without.
23 And Shem and Japheth took a garment, And laid it upon both their shoulders, And went backward, And covered the nakedness of their father; and their faces were backward, And they saw not their father's nakedness.
24 And Noah awoke from his wine, And knew what his younger son had done unto him.
25 And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren.
26 And he said, Blessed be the Lord God of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.
27 God shall enlarge Japheth, And he shall dwell in the tents of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.
" Genesis 9:20"27, King James Version

The Bible (Gen: 10:20) says the sons of Ham and their families, Countries and nations which they lived in and ruled were Cush, Mizraim, Phut and Canaan.
Ham is an African man in the Bible.
His sons cannot be white.
Cush ruled the Sudan.
Sudan is in Africa.
It is called the Land of Cush.
Mizraim ruled Egypt.
Egypt is also called Mizraim in the Bible and also the Land of Ham (Psalm: 105: 23-27).
Egypt is in Africa not in Europe.
Its people are Africans, Not Europeans.
Phut ruled the whole land known today as Libya.
Libya is in Africa not Europe.
The Libyans, Excluding the Arabs there, Are the descendants of Phut, Son of Ham, An African in the Bible.
His descendants are Africans, Not white.
Canaan is the son of Ham, An African.
The land he ruled was named after him as the Land of Canaan.
It is in North-Eastern Africa, Not Europe.
His descendants are named after him as Canaanites in the Bible.
They are Africans not white.
The Bible is so clear that the people, Countries and nations in the Bible belonged to Africa and Africans, Not to Europe and Europeans.

Note all those associated with Ham are from African countries. Egypt, Sudan, Libya.
India is not an African country nor are they descendants of Ham.

Christianity justified African slavery because it was biblical. The curse of Ham condemned all black Africans to slavery.
Evidence for the curse of Ham.

Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks and Non-Blacks

Blacks have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

Blacks have the lowest IQ in the world (ignoring the equally disgusting and black-skinned Australian aborigines for convenience"s sake). The Bushmen clock in at around 50 IQ, The average Bantu achieves the mentally retarded level of 70 IQ, And the highly cultivated, Well fed, Well cared for, Partially White African-Americans reach 85 IQ. IQ has an enormous impact on lifestyle, Achievement, And behavior. IQ correlates to poverty, Crime, Mortality, And broken homes on one side " and education, Wealth, Human accomplishment, Long life and stable homes on the other. According to IQ and the Wealth of Nations, A country must have a minimum average IQ of 90 to run a technological civilization. It is not a far cry to say it is IQ that makes humans better than the animals, And it is IQ that makes some humans better than other humans.

The curse of Ham was clearly pointing to African slavery.
Genesis 9:25 The lowest of slaves will he be to his brothers. "

From African slaves to African shitholes.

https://i.Ytimg.Com...
http://www.Brh.Org.Uk...
http://4.Bp.Blogspot.Com...
http://africanah.Org...
http://www.Anotherafrica.Net...

Ethang5: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "

Ethang5 wrote: I am a proud slave of His Royal Highness, King Jesus Christ.
Ethang is a proud slave.

2 Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.

3 Ethang said: Say it again, I want to lift His name so high, The world is blinded by His shine.
Ethang wants Jesus to shine his light on the black negroid slaves like him.

4 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.
And Ethang runs Bibles as a full time slave for free.

5 Ethang5 said: Of course. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries.
Wow, Ethang worked for free as a full time slave.
This is why there is no Indian slavery. Indians would never work for free. That would be slavery! Or more accurately African slavery.

6 Ethang said: An indian dalit would know. The vile caste system never let's you out.
After you said: No sir. Hinduism has a sick caste system. India has outlawed it.
So the caste system has been outlawed in India. Sounds like another Indian success.

7 Ethang5 said: Right. I didn't sleep, I didn't shop, I didn't fly, Because I didn't mention those things. Can the class say idiot? I thought it could.
Slaves don't have any rights. Full time slaves like Ethang have even less rights.

8 Ethang said: Except shithole indians themselves. That's why India couldn't export them.
Which is why there were no Indian slavery. But Africans were exported to many parts of the world as slaves. Ethang should read African slavery under Arabs, America and Christian countries.

9 Ethang said: They didn't learn much in 14 centuries of slavery did they? Low IQ morons.
Ethang lives in Ghana Africa which was the centre of the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade.
Ghana Africa exported 20 million African slaves throughout the world. Ironic comment from Ethang.

10 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slave
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2019 7:29:58 AM
Whooo!

The moron is seething so he's pulled out what he thinks are his big guns.

Hey you idiot, You can re-post all the old spam you want, The facts are clear.

You said "The curse of Ham covers all blacks. "
We know most Hindus are black.
I asked you whether black Hindus were under or free from the curse.
You replied that black hindus were under the curse.

That means your comment that Hindus were not under the curse was either a lie, Or a contradiction.

Either way, You are a moron. And your behavior on the board explains Hindus being under a curse of stupidity.

You are pretty stupid, Thank you for showing it for us.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2019 4:31:09 PM
oethang5 wrote:
Whooo!

Those are American labels, Niggar!

Niggar now accepts the facts. The curse of Ham is Biblical.

That's what the Bible says.

20 And Noah began to be an husbandman, And he planted a vineyard:
21 And he drank of the wine, And was drunken; and he was uncovered within his tent.
22 And Ham, The father of Canaan, Saw the nakedness of his father, And told his two brethren without.
23 And Shem and Japheth took a garment, And laid it upon both their shoulders, And went backward, And covered the nakedness of their father; and their faces were backward, And they saw not their father's nakedness.
24 And Noah awoke from his wine, And knew what his younger son had done unto him.
25 And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren.
26 And he said, Blessed be the Lord God of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.
27 God shall enlarge Japheth, And he shall dwell in the tents of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.
" Genesis 9:20"27, King James Version

The Bible (Gen: 10:20) says the sons of Ham and their families, Countries and nations which they lived in and ruled were Cush, Mizraim, Phut and Canaan.
Ham is an African man in the Bible.
His sons cannot be white.
Cush ruled the Sudan.
Sudan is in Africa.
It is called the Land of Cush.
Mizraim ruled Egypt.
Egypt is also called Mizraim in the Bible and also the Land of Ham (Psalm: 105: 23-27).
Egypt is in Africa not in Europe.
Its people are Africans, Not Europeans.
Phut ruled the whole land known today as Libya.
Libya is in Africa not Europe.
The Libyans, Excluding the Arabs there, Are the descendants of Phut, Son of Ham, An African in the Bible.
His descendants are Africans, Not white.
Canaan is the son of Ham, An African.
The land he ruled was named after him as the Land of Canaan.
It is in North-Eastern Africa, Not Europe.
His descendants are named after him as Canaanites in the Bible.
They are Africans not white.
The Bible is so clear that the people, Countries and nations in the Bible belonged to Africa and Africans, Not to Europe and Europeans.

Note all those associated with Ham are from African countries. Egypt, Sudan, Libya.

We know most Hindus are black.
Only Negroes are Black. In fact Africans prefer to be called Black instead of Negroids. Then settled for Niggars and more recently Black Lives Matter.

I asked you whether black Hindus were under or free from the curse.
Hindus were never under the curse of Ham. The curse of Ham condemned Hams children who were Africans. Read you bible, Niggar!

You replied that black hindus were under the curse.

How can Hindus be under the curse when there are no Black Hindus? There are Africans who converted to Hinduism in Africa. But Hindus don't call them Black Hindus. We call them Black Trump shitholes.

That means your comment that Hindus were not under the curse was either a lie, Or a contradiction.

Read your Bible. The curse condemns all black Africans to slavery. The curse is not based on the negroids religious conversion. It is based on their relation to Ham. They were his African children.

Either way, You are a moron. And your behavior on the board explains Hindus being under a curse of stupidity.

You are still a low IQ delivery mule living in Ghana Africa, Niggar!

You are pretty stupid, Thank you for showing it for us.
You are a low IQ niggar.

Curse of Ham is just one of the labels. The other labels for Africans over time are: Coloured, Black, Negroes, Afro, Niggars, Black Lives Matter, Starbucks toilet squatters, Curse of Ham, Cotton picking slaves, Chocolate, Monkey, Toms children, Alex Haley's Roots. MLK's Dreamers, Trump African shitholes.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2019 5:29:48 PM
Harikrish wrote:
oethang5 wrote:

Whooo!

You said I wasn't American. Forgot?

You said the bible was lies and contradictions. You will have to deal with that bit of stupidity moron. I didn't say it. You did.

Most Hindus are black. Do the math idiot.

Scripture is not lies and contradictions, So you're alone with your weird curse that you take from some book of lies and contradictions.

Where ever you think it comes from, The curse of ham/stupidity covers hindus. India's long history of slavery supports that. In fact, India has more slaves today than any other country on Earth.

You are definitely under the curse of ham/stupidity, Your behavior here proves it. And how people treat you proves it. You're DDO's lowest caste dalit. Untouchable.

No one wants to have anything to do with you. They think you pollute the board with your bad karma and self-loathing. You have no friends, No support, No followers. That is a powerful curse you're under.

Imagine, Everyone at DDO is a higher caste than you. If DDO had a toilet, You would have to clean it.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2019 5:44:40 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Whooo!

You said I wasn't American. Forgot?
Learn to read, Niggar. "Those are American labels. " That is what Americans call Africans like you, "Niggars"!

You said the bible was lies and contradictions. You will have to deal with that bit of stupidity moron. I didn't say it. You did.

You said "The curse of Ham condemns all black Africans to slavery. "

Most Hindus are black. Do the math idiot.

Learn to read, Niggar. "The bible condemns all black Africans to slavery. "

Scripture is not lies and contradictions, So you're alone with your weird curse that you take from some book of lies and contradictions.

Where ever you think it comes from, The curse of ham/stupidity covers hindus. India's long history of slavery supports that. In fact, India has more slaves today than any other country on Earth.

We are talking about the biblical curse of Ham which condemns all black Africans to slavery.

You are definitely under the curse of ham/stupidity, Your behavior here proves it. And how people treat you proves it. You're DDO's lowest caste dalit. Untouchable.

The biblical curse of Ham condemns all black Africans to slavery. That includes you niggar. You are African and a black negroid slave living in Ghana Africa. Three strikes. Lol!

No one wants to have anything to do with you. They think you pollute the board with your bad karma and self-loathing. You have no friends, No support, No followers. That is a powerful curse you're under.

Imagine, Everyone at DDO is a higher caste than you. If DDO had a toilet, You would have to clean it.

Evolution of African labels:

They are: Coloured, Black, Negroes, Afro, Niggars, Black Karma, Black Lives Matter, Starbucks toilet squatters, Curse of Ham, Cotton picking slaves, Chocolate, Monkey, Toms children, Alex Haley's Roots. MLK's Dreamers, Trump African shitholes.

https://i. Ytimg. Com/vi/RfIcDEI1jWU/hqdefault. Jpg
http://www. Brh. Org. Uk/site/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/slavedealer. Jpg
http://4. Bp. Blogspot. Com/-nWfci5zYfTo/T5dLf3aoxVI/AAAAAAAAK7w/S96vcRUimYs/s640/slave+punishment2. Jpg
http://africanah. Org/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/FabriceMarrons2014c. Jpg
http://www. Anotherafrica. Net/wp/wp-content/gallery/fabrice-monteiro-marron/aa_fabricemonteiromarron_03. Jpg

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "

Ethang is a proud slave.

2 Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.

3 Ethang said: Say it again, I want to lift His name so high, The world is blinded by His shine.

4 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.

5 Ethang5 said: Of course. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries.
This is why there is no Indian slavery. Indians would never work for free. That would be slavery! Or more accurately African slavery.

6 Ethang said: An indian dalit would know. The vile caste system never let's you out.
After you said: No sir. Hinduism has a sick caste system. India has outlawed it.
So the caste system has been outlawed in India. Sounds like another Indian success.

7 Ethang5 said: Right. I didn't sleep, I didn't shop, I didn't fly, Because I didn't mention those things. Can the class say idiot? I thought it could.
Slaves don't have any rights. Full time slaves like Ethang have even less rights.

8 Ethang said: Except shithole indians themselves. That's why India couldn't export them.
Which is why there were no Indian slavery. But Africans were exported to many parts of the world as slaves. Ethang should read African slavery under Arabs, America and Christian countries.

9 Ethang said: They didn't learn much in 14 centuries of slavery did they? Low IQ morons.
Ethang lives in Ghana Africa which was the centre of the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade.
Ghana Africa exported 20 million African slaves throughout the world. Ironic comment from Ethang.

10 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Not only is slavery still practiced in Africa. You can buy a African slave for $400 in Libya. And Ethang confessed he is a full time slave. See point 1 and 2.

Your father was a black negroid atheist. But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free.
Karmic Justice combined with the curse of Ham and Slavery by Arabs produced Black shitholes.
Wow! Africans are cursed in 4 religions. Judaism, Islam, Christianity and Hinduism.

Meet African doctors.
https://youtu. Be/xk2v6WyoHUY
https://youtu. Be/ecATcD9ng3Y

Africans like Ethang love to lick cows backsides.
https://youtu. Be/n8PYozPB-8I

Africans defecating outdoors.
https://youtu. Be/Lqg8I4w0ItM

Trump calls all African countries shitholes.
https://youtu. Be/HcMFmoTCdcU
https://youtu. Be/e-Odk4n_KeY
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2019 2:57:21 PM
Learn to read, Niggar. "Those are American labels. " That is what Americans call Africans like you, "Niggars"!

No they don't moron. Unlike Indians, Americans go to school and learn to spell. The stupid racist Americans call Indians like you "niggers".

Hindus are still under the curse of Ham/ Stupidity. That's why you're so stupid online.

Do the math moron, If Hindus are black, And blacks are cursed, Then Hindus are cursed. And your sad history proves it. Centuries of death and slavery. More slaves today than any country on Earth.

Call it the curse of Ham or the curse of stupidity, Hindus are under it. No wonder no one likes you.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2019 3:49:50 PM
EThang5. I did not know you believe in the curse of Ham like some teach that blacks are cursed with their skin color. No wonder you and Harikrish are fighting like two cats. Talk about racism issues. Wow! It all goes back to the Bible does it? Blacks are to believe that they are slaves by God's will?

So you are similar to a Civil War Southerner or KKK member (I am not saying you are one). Interesting. We certainly see how the ideas are justified in the name of God, Creating explosive violence. Really? But the ideas are not part of the public narrative. Interesting. Maybe you can shed some light on that rather odd reality. Why the KKK secrecy with white hats and secret meetings? Is it because they lost the Civil War? Or is because the theologians will not all agree on the curse of Ham? What is driving these ideas and violence that goes with it? ,

My final question to you is when is the curse of Ham lifted by God? How do the blacks repent to remove the supposed curse? That is the right question to ask those who believe in the curse of the black skin.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2019 8:42:04 PM
ethang5 wrote:

No they don't moron. Unlike Indians, Americans go to school and learn to spell. The stupid racist Americans call Indians like you "niggers".

Hindus are still under the curse of Ham/ Stupidity. That's why you're so stupid online.

Do the math moron, If Hindus are black, And blacks are cursed, Then Hindus are cursed. And your sad history proves it. Centuries of death and slavery. More slaves today than any country on Earth.

Call it the curse of Ham or the curse of stupidity, Hindus are under it. No wonder no one likes you.

Ok I added Niggers to the list.

Dealing with absolute idiots like Ethang is both a science and an art.
For example Africans have objected to labels. They were called over time coloured, Black, Negroes, Afro, Niggars, Niggers, Black Lives Matter, Starbucks toilet squatters, Curse of Ham, Cotton picking slaves, Chocolate, Monkey, Toms children, Alex Haley's Roots. MLK's Dreamers, Trump African shitholes.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2019 6:32:51 AM
anonthesmallone wrote:

EThang5. I did not know you believe in the curse of Ham like some teach that blacks are cursed with their skin color.

You still don't. The idiot hari believes that though.

No wonder you and Harikrish are fighting like two cats.

And what is the reason you and hari are fighting?

Talk about racism issues. Wow! It all goes back to the Bible does it? Blacks are to believe that they are slaves by God's will?

No. It isn't in the bible. Ham was not cursed. A human being cannot curse people yet to be born. Hari is just a racist idiot.

So you are similar to a Civil War Southerner or KKK member (I am not saying you are one).

No, You are saying I am similar, Though I am the one opposing the moron racist and you wrote that blacks are indeed inferior.

Interesting.

I don't find your poor reading comprehension interesting. A KKK member would not oppose the moron hari.

We certainly see how the ideas are justified in the name of God, Creating explosive violence. Really?

I don't.

But the ideas are not part of the public narrative. Interesting.

The idea isn't part of the bible either. But our demon worshipper is an enemy of Christ, So he preaches that nonsense.

Maybe you can shed some light on that rather odd reality.

Your poor reading comprehension? Hari's racism?

Why the KKK secrecy with white hats and secret meetings?

They are idiots and ashamed of it. Sort of like how hari used a fake picture on his Facebook page.

Is it because they lost the Civil War?

They wore hoods before the civil war. I think it's simply because they are idiots.

Or is because the theologians will not all agree on the curse of Ham?

Whether theologians agree is irrelevant. It isn't in the bible.

What is driving these ideas and violence that goes with it?

The enemies of God hate Israel. They always have and always will. The demon Krishna is a fallen angel of Satan. He motivates hari to hate Christ. Demonic hate is behind all antisemitism.

My final question to you is when is the curse of Ham lifted by God?

There is no curse of ham in the bible. But the moron hari believes that black Indians can never escape what he calls the curse of ham by becoming Hindu. So Hindus are under the curse of ham/stupidity.

How do the blacks repent to remove the supposed curse?

You should ask hari. He's the one who believes black Hindus are under some curse.

That is the right question to ask those who believe in the curse of the black skin.

Good luck in trying to get our racist moron to answer.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2019 6:44:53 AM
Harikrish wrote:

Ok I added Niggers to the list.

Lol. There is a list of your ignorant misspellings? You are too uneducated to even insult correctly. Go back to school dropout.

Dealing with absolute idiots like Ethang is both a science and an art.

Too bad it isn't math too, Or you would be able to do the math.

For example Africans have objected to labels. They were called over time coloured, Black, Negroes, Afro, Niggars, Niggers, Black Lives Matter, Starbucks toilet squatters, Curse of Ham, Cotton picking slaves, Chocolate, Monkey, Toms children, Alex Haley's Roots. MLK's Dreamers, Trump African shitholes.

Hindus remain under the curse of stupidity by your own words. Address that. Insults can't help you moron. Do the math.

Now, Leave the science and art and do the math. Isn't the long history of the slavery of hindus proof of the curse of ham/stupidity over them?

India still has the most slaves of any country today. That is a powerful curse.

Did you try to run away from India to Canada to escape slavery in India moron? Or are you a slave right now? Dalits are de-facto slaves anyway.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2019 8:25:04 AM
EThang5, I had not ever considered you believed in the curse of hand and am bored with two cats fighting with each other, But noticed this sentence up wrote:

You wrote: Call it the curse of Ham or the curse of stupidity, Hindus are under it. No wonder no one likes you.

These words create a causal relationship to the curse of Ham and Harikrish being disliked. My mind is trained in cause and effect law and not sarcastic humor to do what Yahweh picked me to do. You are sarcastically indicating Harikrish is disliked under the curse of Ham--cause and effect, But it is difficult at times to follow your logic because it is not rational but is highly charged with emotional trigger words I ignore as boring to me. No one is stupid, Dumb, A moron, Or an idiot. The ideas we believe are bad and stupid that are based on false assumption in the mind. That is why we need to renew the mind in the mind in the light with the correct assumptions and paradigms.

My mind walks in the light of truth and can easily misread emotional sarcasm. I reserve that kind of humor for friends a family to joke around. God has some very serious ideas He wants to communicate on DDO so He is never sarcastic. Adam joked around with his inner circle, That side of Christ/Adam is not in the Bible because it cannot translate anyone into a god or goddess. The Bible is about good and evil ideas for the future gods and goddesses without the fun humor for friends and family that we all enjoy--everyone loves to laugh. That being said, Once an idea is believed, All opposite ideas will appear false. People are blinded by their own minds. Emotions are the worst thing to clog the mind in a debate to get to the truth. Truth is intellectual and not emotional. Emotions are for intimate family and friends.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2019 2:33:24 PM
anonthesmallone wrote:

EThang5, I had not ever considered you believed in the curse of hand

I don't.

. . . And am bored with two cats fighting with each other,

Then you should stop responding to Hindu hari. But hari isn't a cat, He's a pig.

But noticed this sentence up wrote:

You wrote: Call it the curse of Ham or the curse of stupidity, Hindus are under it. No wonder no one likes you.

These words create a causal relationship to the curse of Ham and Harikrish being disliked.

They suggest a causal relationship. Are you aware of another reason why no one likes Hindu hari?

My mind is trained in cause and effect law and not sarcastic humor to do what Yahweh picked me to do.

Good for you.

You are sarcastically indicating Harikrish is disliked under the curse of Ham--cause and effect, . . . .

I am suggesting it, Not indicating it. It's too easy to point out that hari is a moron racist as the reason no one likes him. Even without a curse, The moron would still be unlikable.

But it is difficult at times to follow your logic because it is not rational but is highly charged with emotional trigger words I ignore as boring to me.

Nonsense. You just want to be the only one posting. You may need to update your definition of ignore.

No one is stupid, Dumb, A moron, Or an idiot.

Quite untrue. Hindu hari is stupid, Dumb, An idiot and a moron. Not to mention a boneheaded racist.

The ideas we believe are bad and stupid that are based on false assumption in the mind.

Hindu hari is not an idea, He is a self-loathing black Indian who is disliked even by his family.

That is why we need to renew the mind in the mind in the light with the correct assumptions and paradigms.

I don't think you have or know the right assumptions and paradigms. Either way, I am capable of coming up with paradigms on my own. If you think a moron racist is OK, You and I have a profound disagreement.

My mind walks in the light of truth and can easily misread emotional sarcasm.

I have no interest in where your mind walks, And emotional sarcasm is your term. It has nothing to do with me.

I reserve that kind of humor for friends a family to joke around. God has some very serious ideas He wants to communicate on DDO so He is never sarcastic.

I am not God. Nor do I care for your god or what ideas he wishes to communicate on DDO.

Adam joked around with his inner circle, That side of Christ/Adam is not in the Bible because it cannot translate anyone into a god or goddess.

Nothing can translate any one into a god. There is a difference between what you imagine and what is true.

The Bible is about good and evil ideas for the future gods and goddesses without the fun humor for friends and family that we all enjoy--everyone loves to laugh.

I don't care for what you think the bible is about. Mormonism is a satanic doctrine.

That being said, Once an idea is believed, All opposite ideas will appear false. People are blinded by their own minds. Emotions are the worst thing to clog the mind in a debate to get to the truth. Truth is intellectual and not emotional. Emotions are for intimate family and friends.

Thanks, But Ethan is never emotional. Moron racists get treated like moron racists. Whatever important ideas your god has to communicate on DDO will be communicated just like every other poster, On posts.

You might want to look into creating your own board. But on DDO, We toss the moron racist. That is the entertainment.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2019 3:28:54 PM
ethang5 wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:

EThang5, I had not ever considered you believed in the curse of hand

I don't.
My mind is trained in cause and effect law and not sarcastic humor to do what Yahweh picked me to do.

Good for you.

You are sarcastically indicating Harikrish is disliked under the curse of Ham--cause and effect, . . . .

I am suggesting it, Not indicating it. It's too easy to point out that hari is a moron racist as the reason no one likes him. Even without a curse, The moron would still be unlikable.

But it is difficult at times to follow your logic because it is not rational but is highly charged with emotional trigger words I ignore as boring to me.

Nonsense. You just want to be the only one posting. You may need to update your definition of ignore.

No one is stupid, Dumb, A moron, Or an idiot.

Quite untrue. Hindu hari is stupid, Dumb, An idiot and a moron. Not to mention a boneheaded racist.

The ideas we believe are bad and stupid that are based on false assumption in the mind.

That is why we need to renew the mind in the mind in the light with the correct assumptions and paradigms.

I don't think you have or know the right assumptions and paradigms. Either way, I am capable of coming up with paradigms on my own. If you think a moron racist is OK, You and I have a profound disagreement.

My mind walks in the light of truth and can easily misread emotional sarcasm.
I reserve that kind of humor for friends a family to joke around. God has some very serious ideas He wants to communicate on DDO so He is never sarcastic.

Adam joked around with his inner circle, That side of Christ/Adam is not in the Bible because it cannot translate anyone into a god or goddess.

Nothing can translate any one into a god. There is a difference between what you imagine and what is true.

The Bible is about good and evil ideas for the future gods and goddesses without the fun humor for friends and family that we all enjoy--everyone loves to laugh.

That being said, Once an idea is believed, All opposite ideas will appear false. People are blinded by their own minds. Emotions are the worst thing to clog the mind in a debate to get to the truth. Truth is intellectual and not emotional. Emotions are for intimate family and friends.

You might want to look into creating your own board. But on DDO, We toss the moron racist. That is the entertainment.

The curse of Ham condemns all black Africans to slavery.

Blacks have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

Blacks have the lowest IQ in the world (ignoring the equally disgusting and black-skinned Australian aborigines for convenience"s sake). The Bushmen clock in at around 50 IQ, The average Bantu achieves the mentally retarded level of 70 IQ, And the highly cultivated, Well fed, Well cared for, Partially White African-Americans reach 85 IQ. IQ has an enormous impact on lifestyle, Achievement, And behavior. IQ correlates to poverty, Crime, Mortality, And broken homes on one side " and education, Wealth, Human accomplishment, Long life and stable homes on the other. According to IQ and the Wealth of Nations, A country must have a minimum average IQ of 90 to run a technological civilization. It is not a far cry to say it is IQ that makes humans better than the animals, And it is IQ that makes some humans better than other humans.

http://4. Bp. Blogspot. Com/-nWfci5zYfTo/T5dLf3aoxVI/AAAAAAAAK7w/S96vcRUimYs/s640/slave+punishment2. Jpg
http://www. Anotherafrica. Net/wp/wp-content/gallery/fabrice-monteiro-marron/aa_fabricemonteiromarron_03. Jpg

Ethang5: Lol. ++Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?

Ethang is a proud slave.

Not only is slavery still practiced in Africa. You can buy a African slave for $400 in Libya. And Ethang confessed he is a full time slave. See point 1 and 2.

Your father was a black negroid atheist. But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free.
Karmic Justice combined with the curse of Ham and Slavery by Arabs produced Black shitholes.
Wow! Africans are cursed in 4 religions. Judaism, Islam, Christianity and Hinduism.

Meet African doctors.

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2019 3:44:47 PM

The curse of stupidity condemns all black Hindus to stupidity.

I got you back to spamming. Lol.

Do the math moron. Indians are black. You are under the curse of stupidity. That is why you can only spam.

Spam away. You are a moron, And I will point that out. Your sick country, Your filthy religion and your idiot posts. All will be exposed.

The fact that you have no answer, Only repeated spam will be exposed. Your low caste on the board will be exposed. No one likes you. Everyone thinks you're untouchable. DDO's personal dalit.

Moron.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2019 3:58:07 PM
Harikrish, You keep going on about the curse of Ham. You are the only one promoting it. You have an intellectual duty to answer the question I received in the light:

When is the curse of Ham lifted by God? How do the blacks repent to remove the supposed curse?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2019 4:27:43 PM
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish, You keep going on about the curse of Ham. You are the only one promoting it. You have an intellectual duty to answer the question I received in the light:

When is the curse of Ham lifted by God? How do the blacks repent to remove the supposed curse?

I am the only Biblical scholar left on DDO.
If you used the light to read the Bble you would understand the curse of Ham was on the descendants of Ham, His children. They are Africans from Egypt, Sudan, Libya etc.

But can Christianity save the cursed Africans.

According to Pastor Ray Hagin. Christianity is a slave religion.

According to African Pastor Ray Hagin Black's are following a slave religion.

Ray Hagin breaking the last bonds of slavery.
https://youtu. Be/lR5CTrkokes

When did you stop being a slave.
https://youtu. Be/p6k5JxYFpbY

What is Christianity?
https://youtu. Be/oWjmbEglYk4

Reversing the curse of Ham is not going to be easy because:

Reversing the curse of Ham is made more difficult when African niggars like Ethang refuse to let go.

Ethang is a proud slave.

Meet African doctors.

anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2019 4:37:12 PM
EThang5,

No problem with your assumptions. Your relationship with the Creator is your private life. It is none of my business. The ideas in here we discuss with reason, Facts, And evidence is what I care about most. If I want to be entertained, I would go see a play or movie or go to Las Vegas to see a show, Or go on a cruse, Etc.

You have given me tons of facts to consider about India, And Harikrish will not submit to the truth. Actually, No one knows what he really believes but God, And it is nearly impossible to know his real identity and life or of anyone else on DDO by what they say, So I ignore it as invalid evidence. God told me I am Noah is supported with ideas that are brilliant that anyone can study themselves as first-hand evidence. God is consistent with me. I always inform the board when I have made a mistake. I am not God. I am just a man who walks in the light. I lead no one. Christ is the leader.

If we knew each other in person, Then we would have a lot of fun joking around, And I would NOT have the need to be so damn serious. Yahweh Elohim wants to glorify Himself on DDO on some very serious world issues, And I am not going to stop Him by joking around. His two ships will be built to take His true heart to the world.

Your purpose is different. God has you doing exactly what you are supposed to do on your predestinated rollercoaster ride to know good and evil. The evidence you share about India is reliable and very valuable to us. Nice chatting with you.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2019 4:46:05 PM
anonthesmallone wrote:
EThang5,

No problem with your assumptions. Your relationship with the Creator is your private life. It is none of my business. The ideas in here we discuss with reason, Facts, And evidence is what I care about most. If I want to be entertained, I would go see a play or movie or go to Las Vegas to see a show, Or go on a cruse, Etc.

You have given me tons of facts to consider about India, And Harikrish will not submit to the truth. Actually, No one knows what he really believes but God, And it is nearly impossible to know his real identity and life or of anyone else on DDO by what they say, So I ignore it as invalid evidence. God told me I am Noah is supported with ideas that are brilliant that anyone can study themselves as first-hand evidence. God is consistent with me. I always inform the board when I have made a mistake. I am not God. I am just a man who walks in the light. I lead no one. Christ is the leader.

If we knew each other in person, Then we would have a lot of fun joking around, And I would NOT have the need to be so damn serious. Yahweh Elohim wants to glorify Himself on DDO on some very serious world issues, And I am not going to stop Him by joking around. His two ships will be built to take His true heart to the world.

Your purpose is different. God has you doing exactly what you are supposed to do on your predestinated rollercoaster ride to know good and evil. The evidence you share about India is reliable and very valuable to us. Nice chatting with you.

Now meet modern India
Bill Gates praises India for success, Seen congratulating PM Modi.
https://youtu. Be/te5cGXUYlfU

PM Modi praises Indian achievements.
https://youtu. Be/J9LVTa9dXIM

World leaders praise PM Modi's leadership.
https://youtu. Be/sWVpd4tdR8c

Trump loves Indians.
https://youtu. Be/I3i-K1AGiPc
https://youtu. Be/RkEW0RYn-Hw

India's successful Mars mission.
https://youtu. Be/sLDKWDOiHWc

Cleanest cities and states in India. 2018.
https://youtu. Be/y-mRmuL06xM

More facts to face.

Wow! Indians can be proud!
PM Modi praises Indians for being successful in India, Overseas and in space research
https://www. Ndtv. Com/india-news/pm-narendra-modi-lauds-isro-scientists-for-successful-launch-of-satellites-1466460

Modi praises Indian doctors in Singapore.
https://youtu. Be/hfdy5MB2X1c

Modi is seen with all the world leaders.

India ranked 4th in global military power.

India to become 5th largest economy in 2018.

10 great achievements of India.
1. Ending Polio among 1. 3 billion people - Ending
polio in India is world's greatest health achievement, Says Bill Gates
2. Mission to Mars - India"s mission to Mars has smaller budget than hit film Gravity, Says PM
3. Mission to Moon that gave further evidence of water in the Moon - Chandrayaan helps NASA detect water on Moon "
4. Right to Information - An achievement that has turned thorn in govt flesh - The Times of India
5. Golden quadrilateral and other new highways - Over 40, 000 km of highways/expressways added in the past 15 years. We are still not near the quality of US interstates, But in terms of length of highways, We are near there (US interstates is about 76000km). NDA regime constructed 50% of national highways laid in last 30 years: Centre
6. Entering the nuclear club - For years, India was a nuclear pariah, Getting to nuclear bomb little later than the top 5 powers. However, Since 1998 explosion in Pokhran India has slowly gotten recognized as a nuclear power. This has helped avoid a fullblown war with Pakistan in 1999 and helped India resist temptation to fight Pakistan in two provocations (2001 attack on Parliament and the 2008 attack on Mumbai).
7. Built a software industry from nowhere. 20 years ago, Indian software industry was almost non-existent. Now, It has grown more than 100 times in 20 years. In the next decade, India would have a few dozen billion dollar software companies.
8. Built a software industry from nowhere. 20 years ago, Indian software industry was almost non-existent. Now, It has grown more than 100 times in 20 years. In the next decade, India would have a few dozen billion dollar software companies. Size of Indian software industry is 87 billions of dollars (2008)
10. Over 200 million people have been brought out of illiteracy. India's literacy rate rises to 73 per cent as population growth dips and student enrollment for ages 6-14 goes up to 98%.

10 India's untouchables becoming millionaires.

16 great Science and Tech discoveries Ancient India gave to the World.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2019 4:46:22 PM
Harikrish, We have already discussed Ray H. And the many evils of all religions, Especially Christianity, But these things have nothing to do with my questions:

If you cannot answer the question, You have a serious theological dilemma to think through and resolve, Or throw away the curse of Ham as false. Irrational assumptions are false by definition. Do you even realize how stupid the idea is?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2019 5:00:19 PM
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish, We have already discussed Ray H. And the many evils of all religions, Especially Christianity, But these things have nothing to do with my questions:

How can the curse of Ham be lifted when Africans are still following a slave religion?
You are what you believe.

If you cannot answer the question, You have a serious theological dilemma to think through and resolve, Or throw away the curse of Ham as false. Irrational assumptions are false by definition. Do you even realize how stupid the idea is?

The curse of Ham is both a genetic disposition and punishment put on Africans. It condemns them to slavery.

According to African Pastor Ray Hagin Black's are following a slave religion.

Ray Hagin breaking the last bonds of slavery.
https://youtu. Be/lR5CTrkokes

When did you stop being a slave.
https://youtu. Be/p6k5JxYFpbY

What is Christianity?
https://youtu. Be/oWjmbEglYk4

You are what you believe and that is true in your case too, Anon.

1. What you believe causes you constipation.
2. You believe you are mentally ill. You are what you believe.
3. You believed you were incompetent which is why your business went bankrupt. It's called Murphy's Law.
4. You believe you are the reincarnated Noah. Noah was a Bronze Age alcoholic. You are what you believe.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2019 5:14:50 PM
Harikrish, It is called cherry-picking narratives to create propaganda for the public. Just omit what you do not want the public to see. It has been going on for thousands of years. All you need is for the public to trust the established authorities, And they will believe whatever they are told like little children of the State.

No. The parents are responsible for the children not the State. God is in the process of fixing that problem with State control by connecting the hears of fathers and children. The State propaganda is mucking up the translation processes in the Book of Revelation because the children are being trained to trust in the State:

Mal 4:4-6
Remember the Law of Moses, My servant,
Which I commanded him in Horeb for all Israel,
With the statutes and judgments.
Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet
Before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord [change in the frequency of our bodies].
And he will turn
The hearts of the fathers to the children,
And the hearts of the children to their fathers,
Lest I come and strike the earth with a curse.

The curse is the never-ending death of old age and everyone becomes angels and there are no translated god and goddesses of occult Israel. He only resurrects mortals as angels. No translation.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2019 5:29:05 PM
No problem with your assumptions. Your relationship with the Creator is your private life. It is none of my business.

Thank you Anon.

The ideas in here we discuss with reason, Facts, And evidence is what I care about most.

OK.

If I want to be entertained, I would go see a play or movie or go to Las Vegas to see a show, Or go on a cruse, Etc.

As I'm not here to entertain you, I don't care where you go for entertainment.

You have given me tons of facts to consider about India, And Harikrish will not submit to the truth.

Because he has already submitted to Satan. He worships a demon. He cannot be redeemed, But he can be tossed and ridiculed.

Actually, No one knows what he really believes but God, And it is nearly impossible to know his real identity and life or of anyone else on DDO by what they say, So I ignore it as invalid evidence.

I know what the idiot believes about god. I've been on DDO long enough to remember when he posted other than old racist spam. His beliefs about god are as illogical and infantile as those of an illiterate peasant, Which he happens to be.

God told me I am Noah is supported with ideas that are brilliant that anyone can study themselves as first-hand evidence. God is consistent with me. I always inform the board when I have made a mistake. I am not God. I am just a man who walks in the light. I lead no one. Christ is the leader.

People like you. Even if they disagree with you, They find you pleasant and polite. No one likes the moron hari, Everyone finds him stink and toxic. That is why he attacks you. Petty jealousy. He's Hindu, So he must bring down others to feel high. The caste system has messed him up.

If we knew each other in person, Then we would have a lot of fun joking around, And I would NOT have the need to be so damn serious.

I don't need you to be anything with me except comfortable and natural.

Yahweh Elohim wants to glorify Himself on DDO on some very serious world issues, And I am not going to stop Him by joking around. His two ships will be built to take His true heart to the world.

Then you're wasting your time now. Go evangelize.

Your purpose is different.

Our gods are different, So of course our purposes are different.

God has you doing exactly what you are supposed to do on your predestinated rollercoaster ride to know good and evil.

Sorry, But you have no clue what God wants.

The evidence you share about India is reliable and very valuable to us.

It is free and plenteous on the internet. That India is a filthy dump is common knowledge. That Hinduism and its caste system are vile is known by educated people. But thanks.

Nice chatting with you.

Same here Anon.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2019 5:33:10 PM
, Anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish, It is called cherry-picking narratives to create propaganda for the public. Just omit what you do not want the public to see. It has been going on for thousands of years. All you need is for the public to trust the established authorities, And they will believe whatever they are told like little children of the State.

No. The parents are responsible for the children not the State. God is in the process of fixing that problem with State control by connecting the hears of fathers and children. The State propaganda is mucking up the translation processes in the Book of Revelation because the children are being trained to trust in the State:

Mal 4:4-6
Remember the Law of Moses, My servant,
Which I commanded him in Horeb for all Israel,
With the statutes and judgments.
Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet
Before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord [change in the frequency of our bodies].
And he will turn
The hearts of the fathers to the children,
And the hearts of the children to their fathers,
Lest I come and strike the earth with a curse.

The curse is the never-ending death of old age and everyone becomes angels and there are no translated god and goddesses of occult Israel. He only resurrects mortals as angels. No translation.

We know what you believe.

You are what you believe and that is true in your case too, Anon.

1. What you believe causes you constipation.
2. You believe you are mentally ill. You are what you believe.
3. You believed you were incompetent which is why your business went bankrupt. It's called Murphy's Law.
4. You believe you are the reincarnated Noah. Noah was a Bronze Age alcoholic. You are what you believe.

John the Baptist wax asked if he was Elijah, John said No. That leaves Malachi 4:4-6 unfulfilled. Read your bible you ignorant mutt.

John 1:21 "Then who are you? " they inquired. "Are you Elijah? " He said, "I am not. " "Are you the Prophet? " He answered, "No. "
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2019 5:34:07 PM

Harikrish, You did not answer the questions. Do you need to hold Ray Hagin's hand like a child? The question has never been asked before so you won't find the answer on the internet or by research. You are on your own to answer the questions or scrap the curse of Ham as irrational. See? Now you are backpedaling by claiming it was genetics, But if that it true, The how can it be a curse from God?

Genetics is the correct answers. The blacks were designed by the ETs do to the work at the bottom of the pyramid will clear rules to follow. Someone needs to give them jobs. Their brains are not designed to create jobs and job rules. Keep them employed, And they are happy at home with emotional connections to family and friends.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2019 5:41:39 PM
Anon wrote:

Do you even realize how stupid the idea (curse of ham) is?

If he did, Would he have repeatedly spammed it for the last three years? The idiot doesn't know that the world is bigger than his slum in Calcutta. He actually thought he could fake being educated.

He has an idea now how stupid people think he is, But can't back down without losing face, So he's trapped in his stupidity. And I toss him. That's why he can't address the fact that he has no friends. He has to pretend that someone likes him.

He has promised that he will keep being stupid as long as I keep tossing him, So I expect to toss the moron for a good long while.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2019 5:52:23 PM
Harikrish, You don't have a rational response, And therefore, You attack me. Typical. John the Baptist assumed he was not Elijah because God told him he was a different prophet. He finally knew He was Elijah at the Mt of transfiguration. God finally reveal it to him. If someone asked me if I was Noah before DDO, I would of said "no" because God only revealed my 16th century life before DDO. God did not want John to say "yes".

John was not going to tell everyone he was Elijah the prophet by assumption. Prophets are not to be presumptuous with the Lord. John the Baptist is a great example. God tricked him to say exactly what he did so the mortal angels do not need to believe in Christ as He is. Christ/Adam was called by Yahweh to create the gods and goddesses by translation. Very tricky stuff. Yahweh is in control of everything. He is the Master of mind-control.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2019 6:36:26 PM
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish, You don't have a rational response, And therefore, You attack me. Typical. John the Baptist assumed he was not Elijah because God told him he was a different prophet. He finally knew He was Elijah at the Mt of transfiguration. God finally reveal it to him. If someone asked me if I was Noah before DDO, I would of said "no" because God only revealed my 16th century life before DDO. God did not want John to say "yes".

Remember I am the biblical scholar you are the mentally ill constipated nut job.
John knew he was not Elijah or a prophet and denied it to the people who asked him. Elijah had an army of angels under his command and could perform miracles. John was helpless to defend himself against Herod. John knew he was not Elijah.

John 1:21 "Then who are you? " they inquired. "Are you Elijah? " He said, "I am not. " "Are you the Prophet? " He answered, "No. "

The beheaded John was not there at the transfiguration. Elijah did not show up with a missing head.
Matthew 17:3 Suddenly Moses and Elijah appeared before them, Talking with Jesus.

John was not going to tell everyone he was Elijah the prophet by assumption. Prophets are not to be presumptuous with the Lord. John the Baptist is a great example. God tricked him to say exactly what he did so the mortal angels do not need to believe in Christ as He is. Christ/Adam was called by Yahweh to create the gods and goddesses by translation. Very tricky stuff. Yahweh is in control of everything. He is the Master of mind-control.

The Gospels are eyewitness accounts. It is also what God revealed to his prophets at the time it was going to happen.

To say God lied to them is blasphemy.

The only person being tricked is you. Your mental illness is playing tricks on your mind and causing you serious constipation.
You struggled for 43 years to make sense of the bible. You couldn't even avoid your bankruptcy. Take a laxative!
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2019 6:40:27 PM
John was operating on outer kingdom repentance and could not see into his past. As a prophet he told the truth. They did not ask him the question, "Are you the reincarnated Elijah", He answered truthfully. He was John in this life and not Elijah. It is true he doubted and had to ask Christ for confirmation, And Christ answered with evidence and not just, "Yes"'

John had been trained by Yahweh to only focus on this life for that was his calling. John was not presumptuous and answering the questions truthfully as "no". He was John in this life, And that was his only focus. Christ said John was the greatest prophet that ever lived. He lived in the moment or in "the now". Christ was to teach about Eternity in the now. John was to teach about mortality in the now. This is not complex rocket science.

All prophets need to pay attention to John and be truthful. He had gotten passed the way of perception of Christ and walked in repentance and mortal truths of the 10 commandments given by Yahweh. Notice John (not Elijah) had no great miracles for people to turn into idols to worship God's power. The miracle were from other people pointing to John that he was a servant of the Most High God to teach mortals how to be good mortals. Then we are baptized by the Holy Spirit like at Pentecost. At that time, When that happens again, We will understand what white grace power really is. No one has been baptized by fire on earth today. Our intellectual minds need to be cleansed and renewed first.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2019 7:02:34 PM
Harikrish, Trickery is not lying. Perception is not the truth or lies, Good or evil, Right or wrong. Perception is what it is: perception.

Brother! If you can't get passed understanding the way, Truth, And life; then you have a long ways to go. Why do think all the leftist professors teach there is no good or evil or right or wrong? They are in the way of perception of black grace power of Yahweh. We now have a model from Yahushua the Messiah to see the grand picture of where we are as a world. Grow up! Move into the truth. Translation life comes after believing the truth. The whole world is living in perception and opinions. Lies vs truth have nothing to do with the way of perception from Yahweh. It is the mortal illusion of time.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.