Total Posts:50|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

The Curse Of Ham

Willows
Posts: 11,683
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2019 11:03:57 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
Why is it that God made the most delicious meat on earth yet forbids everyone from eating it?

I think I'll go and make myself a bacon sandwich right now.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2019 5:43:54 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
The idea of not eating ham is only for the children of Israel to become gods and goddesses, And the rule is in place before they arrive at the age of grace of 14 to enter the inner kingdom of heaven. It is not for the angels of the world.

Clean and unclean food represents the ideas we eat not the physical food, And children are to learn discipline of body so they can discipline the mind to understand the truths by age 14. Chewing the cud and the cloven hoof represents how we swallow the ideas we eat within the rainbow covenant. Do we think about the ideas first and chew them slowly like a cow? Or do we swallow the ideas whole like a pig, Lion, Or dog?

The cow is designed to regurgitate the food to chew it some more. This is the spiritual process where we believe an idea that is wrong, And then, It goes back into the mind so we can re-evaluate the idea and chew it some more before we believe it again. We reevaluating all the facts and evidences to fit the idea into the truth. The objective is to find all needed truth to live eternally and mortally in integrity and swallow what we believe, Not being lukewarm, Correctly dividing temporal ideas from the South from Eternal ideas from the North. We examine the assumptions we are making with the light of God that operates in the Logos Word of Reason. Most people cannot even examine their thoughts, So they live on autopilot of the mind to become angels. Angles eat like pigs and eat whatever an authority tells them is true, Swallowing the ideas without thinking about it.

In contrast, The Gods and goddesses will eat ideas like cows. Also the cow eats green grass of life. Green = life. The unclean animals do not.

The hoof represents the two sides of the rainbow covenant. One covenant is for mortals. The other is for immortals. But they are joiincned together as One Covenant like a rainbow or cloven hoof.

If children have been taught since babies to discipline the body, They will naturally know how to discipline the mind to only believe ideas that have valid facts and evidence behind them and not just trust in the authorities.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,622
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2019 10:03:20 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
The idea of not eating ham is only for the children of Israel to become gods and goddesses, And the rule is in place before they arrive at the age of grace of 14 to enter the inner kingdom of heaven. It is not for the angels of the world.

Clean and unclean food represents the ideas we eat not the physical food, And children are to learn discipline of body so they can discipline the mind to understand the truths by age 14. Chewing the cud and the cloven hoof represents how we swallow the ideas we eat within the rainbow covenant. Do we think about the ideas first and chew them slowly like a cow? Or do we swallow the ideas whole like a pig, Lion, Or dog?

The cow is designed to regurgitate the food to chew it some more. This is the spiritual process where we believe an idea that is wrong, And then, It goes back into the mind so we can re-evaluate the idea and chew it some more before we believe it again. We reevaluating all the facts and evidences to fit the idea into the truth. The objective is to find all needed truth to live eternally and mortally in integrity and swallow what we believe, Not being lukewarm, Correctly dividing temporal ideas from the South from Eternal ideas from the North. We examine the assumptions we are making with the light of God that operates in the Logos Word of Reason. Most people cannot even examine their thoughts, So they live on autopilot of the mind to become angels. Angles eat like pigs and eat whatever an authority tells them is true, Swallowing the ideas without thinking about it.

In contrast, The Gods and goddesses will eat ideas like cows. Also the cow eats green grass of life. Green = life. The unclean animals do not.

The hoof represents the two sides of the rainbow covenant. One covenant is for mortals. The other is for immortals. But they are joiincned together as One Covenant like a rainbow or cloven hoof.

If children have been taught since babies to discipline the body, They will naturally know how to discipline the mind to only believe ideas that have valid facts and evidence behind them and not just trust in the authorities.

Are you saying God forbid the Jews from eating Ham because he wanted them to eat grass so they would regurgitate like cows?
God then got the Ham eating Romans to slaughter the regurgitating Jews because they had become like regurgitating cows. But the Romans had the sense to ask: where is the beef? But Ham remained cursed because of what the Jews suffered.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2019 12:46:04 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
To read true scripture and not the 8 forgery books [1 Pet, 2 Pet, 1Tim, 2 Tim, Tit, Philemon. 3 John, Mark], Cover the flesh and renew the mind like the original Hebrew instructed us before Yahweh swapped the word meaning with at-one-ment to create a place for 2 billion angel Christians to go. Atonement and testament are not for occult Israel to become gods and goddess.

We must return to the mountains of Siani [outer kingdom law] and Zion [inner kingdom heaven with no laws] when we see Jesus Christ has replaced the teachings of the Jewish Yahushua the Messiah for a phony Gentile Deity called the abomination of desolation of Hebrew thought:

"Therefore when you see the "abomination of desolation, " [destroyed Hebrew thought] spoken of by Daniel the prophet, Standing in the holy place [of our hearts and God's heart]" (whoever reads, Let hin understand), "then let those who are in Judea **flee to the mountains** [to be taught by revelation from God directly by grace through faith and not from man].

Walk in the light. Go occult Israel!
Harikrish
Posts: 29,622
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2019 1:31:38 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
To read true scripture and not the 8 forgery books [1 Pet, 2 Pet, 1Tim, 2 Tim, Tit, Philemon. 3 John, Mark], Cover the flesh and renew the mind like the original Hebrew instructed us before Yahweh swapped the word meaning with at-one-ment to create a place for 2 billion angel Christians to go. Atonement and testament are not for occult Israel to become gods and goddess.

We must return to the mountains of Siani [outer kingdom law] and Zion [inner kingdom heaven with no laws] when we see Jesus Christ has replaced the teachings of the Jewish Yahushua the Messiah for a phony Gentile Deity called the abomination of desolation of Hebrew thought:

"Therefore when you see the "abomination of desolation, " [destroyed Hebrew thought] spoken of by Daniel the prophet, Standing in the holy place [of our hearts and God's heart]" (whoever reads, Let hin understand), "then let those who are in Judea **flee to the mountains** [to be taught by revelation from God directly by grace through faith and not from man].

Walk in the light. Go occult Israel!

The topic is about the curse of Ham.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,622
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2019 2:02:59 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
Sonofcharl wrote:
What about the curse of the giant sausage?

It only bothers those blessed with small sausages. One man's curse is another man's blessing.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2019 12:35:07 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
Harikrish,

Ham's curse is directly related to the curse of death from the dragon of death who is the god of death to know good and evil.

Ham's curse = dragon of death = god of death of old age = death frequency = illusion of freewill vs predestination = knowledge of good and evil.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2019 1:27:18 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
Since Paul was working with both future angels and gods and goddesses, Paul did not push the esoteric physical commandments of the law after children were adultsso that no one would judge the hearts of others. Only God knows the path of the spirit-orbs and the reward requested in eternity. They were only to impose the esoteric Jewish Torah law on moldable children until they were adults:

Col 2:16-18
So let no one judge you [your heart and eternal path]
in food [clean or unclean]
or in drink [alcohol or sober--Noah got drunk for a good reason],
or regarding a festival [in Jewish Law]
or a new moon [to start the monthly calendar]
or Sabbaths [resting one day a week vs High Sabbaths with the purpose of renewing the mind and not for an eternal reward which is by predestination],
which are a shadow [symbolic mystery hidden by God]
of things to come [prophetic cause and effect in our hearts],
but the substance is of Christ [inner kingdom light].
Let no one cheat you of your reward [of grace, Happiness, Peace, And joy in God's good heart]
taking delight in false humility [hypocrite Luciferian moles can only be arrogant by definition. So they pretend to be humble. They do not know how to be poor in spirit because they love Yahweh's power and not His good heart in Christ]
and worship of angels [sons of God called angels by tradition],
intruding into those things which he has not seen [Christ within us. They love power but not Christ. The dragon hates Christ. Yahweh programmed the dragon that way to be the opposite of Christ to teach us to know good and evil].
Harikrish
Posts: 29,622
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2019 3:44:31 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish,

Ham's curse is directly related to the curse of death from the dragon of death who is the god of death to know good and evil.

Ham's curse = dragon of death = god of death of old age = death frequency = illusion of freewill vs predestination = knowledge of good and evil.

Read your bible you ignorant mutt.

The curse of Ham condemns the children of Ham to slavery.

Genesis 9:24 When Noah awoke from his wine and found out what his youngest son had done to him, 25 he said,

"Cursed be Canaan!
The lowest of slaves
will he be to his brothers. "
26 He also said,

"Praise be to the Lord, The God of Shem!
May Canaan be the slave of Shem.
27 May God extend Japheth"s[b] territory;
may Japheth live in the tents of Shem,
and may Canaan be the slave of Japheth
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2019 6:27:51 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
This is perfect example why the NIV is the most corrupt Bible version on earth and is impossible to discuss. The word in Strong's for SLAVES in the NIV is translated 744 times as SERVENT and never as "slaves" in the NKJV or the KJV.

Since the NIV translations is not a word-for-word translation it is impossible to discuss. Gen 9:25 NIV translation makes Yahweh look really bad by the Luciferian moles. The NIV was created to manipulate and control the narrative however they want. The narrative here will convince the white man that blacks are created as slaves, Which is not true. God is saying angels are not slaves to the gods and goddesses. They are servants:

Gen 9:25-28
"Cursed be Canaan;
A servant of servants
He shall be to his brethren. "
And he said:
"Blessed be the Lord,
The God of Shem,
And may Canaan be his servant.
May God enlarge Japheth,
And may he dwell in the tents of Shem;
And may Canaan be his servant. "
Harikrish
Posts: 29,622
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2019 8:45:16 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
This is perfect example why the NIV is the most corrupt Bible version on earth and is impossible to discuss. The word in Strong's for SLAVES in the NIV is translated 744 times as SERVENT and never as "slaves" in the NKJV or the KJV.

Since the NIV translations is not a word-for-word translation it is impossible to discuss. Gen 9:25 NIV translation makes Yahweh look really bad by the Luciferian moles. The NIV was created to manipulate and control the narrative however they want. The narrative here will convince the white man that blacks are created as slaves, Which is not true. God is saying angels are not slaves to the gods and goddesses. They are servants:

Gen 9:25-28
"Cursed be Canaan;
A servant of servants
He shall be to his brethren. "
And he said:
"Blessed be the Lord,
The God of Shem,
And may Canaan be his servant.
May God enlarge Japheth,
And may he dwell in the tents of Shem;
And may Canaan be his servant. "

A servant of servants is lower than a servant. Hebrew lexicon 5650: slave, Servant.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2019 11:20:28 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
5650 slave, Servant. That word is not used as slave even once in the king James. The point is the NIV does not make a word comparison even possible, So why use it? The New King James is dependable because they maintain a word-for-word translation and we can see where they corrected the word from servant to slave in many verses that make sense, Like in the law, And we can also see they did not change Gen 9:25 to slave. We cannot depend on the NIV because it is translated by concept and not by word.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,622
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2019 11:45:12 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
5650 slave, Servant. That word is not used as slave even once in the king James. The point is the NIV does not make a word comparison even possible, So why use it? The New King James is dependable because they maintain a word-for-word translation and we can see where they corrected the word from servant to slave in many verses that make sense, Like in the law, And we can also see they did not change Gen 9:25 to slave. We cannot depend on the NIV because it is translated by concept and not by word.

That is not found in the KJV because 5650 is the Hebrew lexicon for the word slave, Servant. The KJV was translated from Greek.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2019 12:56:16 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
Are you series about the KJV? All sources say Tyndale translated most of it from Hebrew. The scholars used Hebrew too. You are pulling my chain because I work with the Hebrew words themselves using revelation and not the scholars, And you have created a very dumb argument to refute God's claim to revelation in scripture, Not mine; therefore, Your argument is really dumb.

Yahushua is the one to teach us to go to the mountains of revuselation (Saini and Zion) when we see the abomination of desolation of the Hebrew scriptures. I did exactly what I was told to do.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2019 1:05:38 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
Matt 24:15
Therefore when you see the "abomination of desolation" spoken of by Daniel the prophet, Standing in the holy place [of our hearts] (whoever reads, Let him understand), Then let those who are in Judea [believe in Yahweh] flee to the mountains [of revelation].

Go occult Israel!
Harikrish
Posts: 29,622
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2019 4:36:08 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Are you series about the KJV? All sources say Tyndale translated most of it from Hebrew. The scholars used Hebrew too. You are pulling my chain because I work with the Hebrew words themselves using revelation and not the scholars, And you have created a very dumb argument to refute God's claim to revelation in scripture, Not mine; therefore, Your argument is really dumb.

Yahushua is the one to teach us to go to the mountains of revuselation (Saini and Zion) when we see the abomination of desolation of the Hebrew scriptures. I did exactly what I was told to do.

There are over 30, 000 errors identified in the 1611 KJV Bible and 3 revisions followed. The manuscripts used were later versions and differed greatly from the older manuscripts. The language in the KJV is archaic English which again is very misleading and no longer in use.
But your problem is not the Bible but your poor reading and comprehension. You confessed you are mentally ill and struggled for 43 years to make sense of the Bible.

Whatever you are doing isn't working for you and never has.
Read you confession about past and present failures.

1 You wrote: I have had at least three past lives to serve God. I was a man tortured to death for my beliefs in the 16th century, But I did not know I was Noah. Everyone is clueless in Sheol who they were. I did not want to come back to this hell hole planet, But here I am because I love Yahweh and He asked me to come back; therefore, I did. We do not need to come back to earth and suffer death over and over if we do not want to. We can just wait for the resurrection and work on the Golden Rule in Sheol.

2. In 2009, My consulting business took a dive, So I wanted to know the truth about what the hell was going on with the recession. I refused to listen to the financial experts because they did not make sense to me in my 30 years of experience with numbers, And I decided to download all the data from the Federal Reserve and US Treasury back to 1945 and dump it into a database and query the heck of the data to see if there were any trend patterns. Curiosity and the money loss drove me to find the truth and not a revelation from the Lord. However, The Lord created the outer events to invoke my desires to do it.

3. Ethang5, I should add I have met about 50 Christian prophets I followed for a while but they led me the wrong direction because they are stuck in the atonement and testament ideas. The occult Satanists with all the money need to lead Israel to its predestinated goal of gods and goddesses by using Christ's economic order.

4. Ethang5, I should add I have met about 50 Christian prophets I followed for a while but they led me the wrong direction because they are stuck in the atonement and testament ideas. The occult Satanists with all the money need to lead Israel to its predestinated goal of gods and goddesses by using Christ's economic order.

5. God does not think so. He has corrected me several times in here how our perception can change into truth in heaven itself as we live in mortal time, Time, And half-a-time. Being in heaven does not mean we are perfect yet. But we will be perfect when our bodies change into immortal gods and goddesses without tasting death:

6. After being a happy little child, I became mentally ill by the world matrix and got lost in my thoughts, Feelings, And deeds. The event was so traumatic on me when I was 17, All of my life I been focused on finding the truth in the Bible. God has not disappointed. If I could take my life and live it over, Having the truths I have learned, I would not live my over. It was too damn painful. However, I got through the pain, And I am happy for what I know from the experiences and study. So I hear you. Don't waste your time.

7. It took me 43 years to finally make sense of the Bible. Then I have to deal with people like Harikrish, Who is not who he claims to be, Chasing me around and lying to discredit me as a person. His purpose on the board is to create confusion and put other people down.

8. It took me 43 years to finally make sense of the Bible.
I spent 40 years getting the correct Biblical paradigms in place, And then I entered the first heaven when I was 57. I did not stand on the sea of glass until I was age 60 about 5 months ago. . For example, I know about Paul's writing about God is not the author of confusion but I said God "causes" the confusion. The words author and causes are two different words.

9. I believe the ETs are under the earth because the Bible say so. Period. The next I believe Admiral bird who did not meet and giants, Reptilians, Blue, Grey, Or green people. They had a reasonable message for outer earth.

10. The top leaders have always been in contact with the ETs, But they don't tell us. The ETs do not believe in the Bible. They are disturbed that the Creator (not Yahweh) stopped their genetic reengineering projects on outer earth by the flood of Noah and killed those that could not escape to the inner earth. God only flooded the face of the earth, Not inner earth:

11. I am just at the very beginning of the sea of glass as the Lord fixes things on earth. All of these things we see on the outside with natural eyes, Such as race, Will teach us more about the outer and inner kingdom of God. It is a cool time to live right now as the Lord is revealing His true heart to Roy Sausek starting 40 years ago at the same time the ETs posted the Georgia Guidestones, Interesting, Isn't it?
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2019 2:09:09 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
Many would disagree with you:

http://www. Angelfire. Com/la2/prophet1/ott. Html

The Law and the Prophets are accurate in the Hebrew, But the New Covenant scriptures are only 80% correct and have 8 forgeries (Mark, 1st and 2nd Peter, 1st and 2nd Timothy, Titus, Philemon, And 3 John). Plus, They added the words testament and atonement. They also added all chapters after Romans 12 and added "saint" to replace "called to be saved" in Romans 1:7, Among many other changes.

The words were added in Acts 1 falsely claiming the Second Coming will occur when "He will return as He left". No. The day of the Lord is when we die, Are translated, Or resurrected. We will meet Christ in the air after we are translated or resurrected to meet the light of God first in our bodies at an immortal frequency, Before we meet Him in the air to separate us to our own private predestinated planets for each order of angels--sun, Moon, Or stars:

Paul explains the resurrection in very specific language:

1 Cor 15:35-42]
But someone will say, "How are the dead raised up? And with what body do they come? " [Everyone asks this question. Paul answers it, Including the animals, Birds, And fish. The theologians cannot teach us because of their dead-Bible idol of imaginary mortal perfection of man to steal glory from God].
Foolish one, What you sow is not made alive unless it dies. {The outer body of the seed must die first to produce life]
And what you sow, You do not sow that body that shall be [the seed never looks like the living plant or tree],
but mere grain perhaps wheat or some other grain. But God gives it a body as He pleases, And to each seed its own body [Each spirit orb is predestined by God to receive its own eternal body according to our agreement and spirit orbs].
All flesh is not the same flesh [neither are spirit orbs the same]
but there is one kind of flesh of men, Another flesh of animals, Another of fish, And another of birds [Different mortal or terrestrial flesh for different spirit orbs].
There are also celestial bodies [immortal; and heavenly for all of God's creation]
and terrestrial bodies [mortal flesh for man, Another of animals, And another of fish, And another of birds];
but the glory of the celestial [heavenly]
is one, And the glory of the terrestrial [mortal]
is another.
There is one glory of the sun, Another glory of the moon, And another glory of the stars; for one star differs from another star in glory. So also is the resurrection of the dead [For men and blood air-breathing creatures. Their spirit orbs are identical orbs on the outside. For those wondering what happens to blood creature, Paul reveals it here. The fish is a bit complicated because they breathy water and not air. It will be explained shortly]
The body [man, Animals, Fish, And birds]
is sown in corruption [mortality and death],
it is raised in incorruption [immortality and life].
It is sown in dishonor [self-absorption and survival of the fittest for animals and humans the reject the Golden Rule],
it is raised in glory [reflected light of God with no darkness and no laws].
It is sown in weakness [needs to sleep, Makes mistakes, Gets sick with illness, And dies],
it is raised in power [perfection and life that has no weaknesses of mortality].
It is sown a natural body [mortal flesh],
it is raised a spiritual body [immortal flesh at an eternal frequency outside of mortal illusions to know good and evil--including animals].
There is a natural body, And there is a spiritual body. And so it is written, "The first man Adam became a living being. " [Immortal flesh without the power of the inner kingdom of Christ, Adam was born immortal; just like Lucifer and all the Sons of God].
The last Adam [Christ]
became a life-giving spirit [of Yahweh Elohim of the inner Kingdom of the Son to translate or resurrect us. Adam could not be a life giving Spirit born immortal. His mortal body as Christ had the power to will His death at His baptism as the only begotten Son of God. After his death, He did not have that power anymore. He became like Enoch or Melchizedek or any other translated being living in the New Covenant for immortals].

Gods and goddesses will return to earth with Christ and some angels after the glory of the sun, Who will mingle will the gods like Michael the archangel does. The gods and goddesses will have a big pow-wow meeting and the Father ordains a member of the Ra family to manage the next crop of mortals on earth, After a few million years of evolution from a one-cell organism to fool the newly born sons of God who loves God's power and not his Character in Christ's heart.

Christ is given His own universe to grow from the Spirit of their Son of Yahweh Elohim to the Sprit of the Fathe of Yahweh Elohim. Thus, Adam/Christ will grow up from a Son to a Father. The eternal processes of the gods and goddesses is in the Bible and not the insider occult literatue of the Luciferians or Illuminate

The light will correct the Biblical changes with Logos Word of Reason using the correct paradigms and assumptions.

God starts over with everything. Blood animals and birds are translated. Life is in the blood. Insects, Trees, And plants do not have eternal souls because they do not have blood. They are transferred to other mortal planets that do not have humans on them. They live and move by the Spirit of Yahweh Elohim alone.

Fish that breath water have blood, But they are a type and shadow of the dragon in our spirit-orb that lives in soul feelings [water], So they are like a soul or Lucifer that is cast into hell fire, But the spirit orbs are recycled by through mortality to receive the light of God and be translated or resurrected to live forever. This is the true reincarnation process of Yahweh Elohim. Those mammals like Whales or Dolphins that breath the air live in spirit fluid like an ocean in the third heaven. Fish do not. Their spirit orbs are recycled through mortality, If they receive any light from God, Then they will be put into a body that breaths air.

People can communicate with Dolphins by the Spirit of Yahweh because they have spirit-orbs that last forever. If something breaths oxygen, It is translated to the third heaven. The reincarnation processes in the water is very controlled. There is a place in Sheol for them to live that is like water to a soul dolphin or whale or other water- creature that breathes air. They procreate as souls and learn to live the Golden Rule.

Fish that breath water do not live in Sheol. They are a type and shadow of the dragon that lives in our soul feelings (water) and we are bind to the dumb ideas in our hearts.
The dragon ideas and fish bodies and souls are eventually destroyed by Yahweh Elohim.

If fish have no light without darkness, They cannot live forever in that fish body. Some spirit-orbs are like that--zero light from God. They are born as fish and breath water. Fresh water fish are those who read the Bible as a dead-book with their carnal minds in darkness. Salt water fish believe ideas that are from the world and not the Bible. Neither ideas will last in eternity. Fish do not have legs. They are not the self of humans or God. 4 legs = self.

Everyone plays a part to know good and evil as God glorifies Himself with *all* of His creation. Nothing is wasted.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,622
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2019 4:08:37 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Many would disagree with you:

http://www. Angelfire. Com/la2/prophet1/ott. Html

The Law and the Prophets are accurate in the Hebrew, But the New Covenant scriptures are only 80% correct and have 8 forgeries (Mark, 1st and 2nd Peter, 1st and 2nd Timothy, Titus, Philemon, And 3 John). Plus, They added the words testament and atonement. They also added all chapters after Romans 12 and added "saint" to replace "called to be saved" in Romans 1:7, Among many other changes.

The words were added in Acts 1 falsely claiming the Second Coming will occur when "He will return as He left". No. The day of the Lord is when we die, Are translated, Or resurrected. We will meet Christ in the air after we are translated or resurrected to meet the light of God first in our bodies at an immortal frequency, Before we meet Him in the air to separate us to our own private predestinated planets for each order of angels--sun, Moon, Or stars:

Paul explains the resurrection in very specific language:

1 Cor 15:35-42]
But someone will say, "How are the dead raised up? And with what body do they come? " [Everyone asks this question. Paul answers it, Including the animals, Birds, And fish. The theologians cannot teach us because of their dead-Bible idol of imaginary mortal perfection of man to steal glory from God].
Foolish one, What you sow is not made alive unless it dies. {The outer body of the seed must die first to produce life]
And what you sow, You do not sow that body that shall be [the seed never looks like the living plant or tree],
but mere grain perhaps wheat or some other grain. But God gives it a body as He pleases, And to each seed its own body [Each spirit orb is predestined by God to receive its own eternal body according to our agreement and spirit orbs].
All flesh is not the same flesh [neither are spirit orbs the same]
but there is one kind of flesh of men, Another flesh of animals, Another of fish, And another of birds [Different mortal or terrestrial flesh for different spirit orbs].
There are also celestial bodies [immortal; and heavenly for all of God's creation]
and terrestrial bodies [mortal flesh for man, Another of animals, And another of fish, And another of birds];
but the glory of the celestial [heavenly]
is one, And the glory of the terrestrial [mortal]
is another.
There is one glory of the sun, Another glory of the moon, And another glory of the stars; for one star differs from another star in glory. So also is the resurrection of the dead [For men and blood air-breathing creatures. Their spirit orbs are identical orbs on the outside. For those wondering what happens to blood creature, Paul reveals it here. The fish is a bit complicated because they breathy water and not air. It will be explained shortly]
The body [man, Animals, Fish, And birds]
is sown in corruption [mortality and death],
it is raised in incorruption [immortality and life].
It is sown in dishonor [self-absorption and survival of the fittest for animals and humans the reject the Golden Rule],
it is raised in glory [reflected light of God with no darkness and no laws].
It is sown in weakness [needs to sleep, Makes mistakes, Gets sick with illness, And dies],
it is raised in power [perfection and life that has no weaknesses of mortality].
It is sown a natural body [mortal flesh],
it is raised a spiritual body [immortal flesh at an eternal frequency outside of mortal illusions to know good and evil--including animals].
There is a natural body, And there is a spiritual body. And so it is written, "The first man Adam became a living being. " [Immortal flesh without the power of the inner kingdom of Christ, Adam was born immortal; just like Lucifer and all the Sons of God].
The last Adam [Christ]
became a life-giving spirit [of Yahweh Elohim of the inner Kingdom of the Son to translate or resurrect us. Adam could not be a life giving Spirit born immortal. His mortal body as Christ had the power to will His death at His baptism as the only begotten Son of God. After his death, He did not have that power anymore. He became like Enoch or Melchizedek or any other translated being living in the New Covenant for immortals].

Gods and goddesses will return to earth with Christ and some angels after the glory of the sun, Who will mingle will the gods like Michael the archangel does. The gods and goddesses will have a big pow-wow meeting and the Father ordains a member of the Ra family to manage the next crop of mortals on earth, After a few million years of evolution from a one-cell organism to fool the newly born sons of God who loves God's power and not his Character in Christ's heart.

Christ is given His own universe to grow from the Spirit of their Son of Yahweh Elohim to the Sprit of the Fathe of Yahweh Elohim. Thus, Adam/Christ will grow up from a Son to a Father. The eternal processes of the gods and goddesses is in the Bible and not the insider occult literatue of the Luciferians or Illuminate

The light will correct the Biblical changes with Logos Word of Reason using the correct paradigms and assumptions.

God starts over with everything. Blood animals and birds are translated. Life is in the blood. Insects, Trees, And plants do not have eternal souls because they do not have blood. They are transferred to other mortal planets that do not have humans on them. They live and move by the Spirit of Yahweh Elohim alone.

Fish that breath water have blood, But they are a type and shadow of the dragon in our spirit-orb that lives in soul feelings [water], So they are like a soul or Lucifer that is cast into hell fire, But the spirit orbs are recycled by through mortality to receive the light of God and be translated or resurrected to live forever. This is the true reincarnation process of Yahweh Elohim. Those mammals like Whales or Dolphins that breath the air live in spirit fluid like an ocean in the third heaven. Fish do not. Their spirit orbs are recycled through mortality, If they receive any light from God, Then they will be put into a body that breaths air.

People can communicate with Dolphins by the Spirit of Yahweh because they have spirit-orbs that last forever. If something breaths oxygen, It is translated to the third heaven. The reincarnation processes in the water is very controlled. There is a place in Sheol for them to live that is like water to a soul dolphin or whale or other water- creature that breathes air. They procreate as souls and learn to live the Golden Rule.

Fish that breath water do not live in Sheol. They are a type and shadow of the dragon that lives in our soul feelings (water) and we are bind to the dumb ideas in our hearts.
The dragon ideas and fish bodies and souls are eventually destroyed by Yahweh Elohim.

If fish have no light without darkness, They cannot live forever in that fish body. Some spirit-orbs are like that--zero light from God. They are born as fish and breath water. Fresh water fish are those who read the Bible as a dead-book with their carnal minds in darkness. Salt water fish believe ideas that are from the world and not the Bible. Neither ideas will last in eternity. Fish do not have legs. They are not the self of humans or God. 4 legs = self.

Everyone plays a part to know good and evil as God glorifies Himself with *all* of His creation. Nothing is wasted.

John saw all kinds of beasts in heaven so animals are resurrected. John akso saw a sea of glass before God's throne. Which means fish are resurrected too. Read your bible you ignorant mutt.

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2019 7:14:51 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
***John saw all kinds of beasts in heaven so animals are resurrected. John akso saw a sea of glass before God's throne. Which means fish are resurrected too. Read your bible you ignorant mutt.

The animals in heaven had wings and eyes all around. John was watching a cartoon vision in the book of Revelation to teach truth about the kingdom of God within our hearts. The vision has nothing to do with resurrected animals in the third heaven

It is cool Paul has the answers about animals and the resurrection. The Bible is very deep truth, And the inner kingdom ideas are not for children who cannot examine their thoughts. Ever tried to teach young children to look at their thoughts and see blank stares? If we push them too young to examine their thoughts, They will regurgitate our ideas like obedient parrots and not learn to think for themselves.

Sad. Parents do not understand the truth.

Children excel in physical outer kingdom activities. That is the purpose of the festivals and food laws in Torah. They are for children. God says over and over He is speaking to the CHILDREN of Israel and not the adults. When we get to heaven, We are children again and poor in spirit and lowly in heart. Then we can see, Hear, And understand the ideas of God and manage power as a steward of His power, Not ours.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,622
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2019 8:07:18 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
, Anonthesmallone wrote:
***John saw all kinds of beasts in heaven so animals are resurrected. John akso saw a sea of glass before God's throne. Which means fish are resurrected too. Read your bible you ignorant mutt.

The animals in heaven had wings and eyes all around. John was watching a cartoon vision in the book of Revelation to teach truth about the kingdom of God within our hearts. The vision has nothing to do with resurrected animals in the third heaven
Wings and eyes are found on birds.

It is cool Paul has the answers about animals and the resurrection. The Bible is very deep truth, And the inner kingdom ideas are not for children who cannot examine their thoughts. Ever tried to teach young children to look at their thoughts and see blank stares? If we push them too young to examine their thoughts, They will regurgitate our ideas like obedient parrots and not learn to think for themselves.

Sad. Parents do not understand the truth.

Children excel in physical outer kingdom activities. That is the purpose of the festivals and food laws in Torah. They are for children. God says over and over He is speaking to the CHILDREN of Israel and not the adults. When we get to heaven, We are children again and poor in spirit and lowly in heart. Then we can see, Hear, And understand the ideas of God and manage power as a steward of His power, Not ours.

You must be speaking from experience.

You said: After being a happy little child, I became mentally ill by the world matrix and got lost in my thoughts, Feelings, And deeds. The event was so traumatic on me when I was 17, All of my life I been focused on finding the truth in the Bible. God has not disappointed. If I could take my life and live it over, Having the truths I have learned, I would not live my over. It was too damn painful. However, I got through the pain, And I am happy for what I know from the experiences and study. So I hear you. Don't waste your time.

It took me 43 years to finally make sense of the Bible. Then I have to deal with people like Harikrish, Who is not who he claims to be, Chasing me around and lying to discredit me as a person. His purpose on the board is to create confusion and put other people down.

It took me 43 years to finally make sense of the Bible.
I spent 40 years getting the correct Biblical paradigms in place, And then I entered the first heaven when I was 57. I did not stand on the sea of glass until I was age 60 about 5 months ago. . For example, I know about Paul's writing about God is not the author of confusion but I said God "causes" the confusion. The words author and causes are two different words.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2019 8:23:19 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
Yes. I repented and fixed my mind and told my children what I did wrong for spanking them, And then God taught them to walk in the light as they believed me, And they believe me because we have a good relationship. They do not spank my grandchildren not because I told them as an order, But because they understand the light. They are happy adults that are not controlled by me but are God's responsibility. Grand children are cool. They most important thing to me is they stopped spanking my grandchildren.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,622
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2019 9:13:44 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Yes. I repented and fixed my mind and told my children what I did wrong for spanking them, And then God taught them to walk in the light as they believed me, And they believe me because we have a good relationship. They do not spank my grandchildren not because I told them as an order, But because they understand the light. They are happy adults that are not controlled by me but are God's responsibility. Grand children are cool. They most important thing to me is they stopped spanking my grandchildren.

Numbers 14:18 The LORD is slow to anger, Abounding in love and forgiving sin and rebellion. Yet he does not leave the guilty unpunished; he punishes the children for the sin of the parents to the third and fourth generation. '

Your bankruptcy, Mental illness, Constipation and learning disability are Karmic Justice. But you still have to be judged by your faith which is elaborated in Numbers 14:18.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,622
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2019 12:51:36 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
What do these false accusations have to do with the curse of Ham?

The curse of Ham condemns Africans to slavery. Slavery is still practiced in Africa.

Your own sins will be visited on your children's generation according to the Bible.

anonthesmallone wrote:
Yes. I repented and fixed my mind and told my children what I did wrong for spanking them, And then God taught them to walk in the light as they believed me, And they believe me because we have a good relationship. They do not spank my grandchildren not because I told them as an order, But because they understand the light. They are happy adults that are not controlled by me but are God's responsibility. Grand children are cool. They most important thing to me is they stopped spanking my grandchildren.

Numbers 14:18 The LORD is slow to anger, Abounding in love and forgiving sin and rebellion. Yet he does not leave the guilty unpunished; he punishes the children for the sin of the parents to the third and fourth generation. '

Your bankruptcy, Mental illness, Constipation and learning disability are Karmic Justice. But you still have to be judged by your faith which is elaborated in Numbers 14:18.

Anyone reading your life struggles can see the bad Karma you suffer and the Bble tells us your sins will be visited on your children to the third and fourth generation.

Here is what we know about your sufferings.

I tried to list a few of your confessions.

You have given us your cause and effect associated with your constipation. You said the constipation was the evidence you needed to reveal you are the reincarnated Noah.

You said: God gave me the evidence I needed to reveal I am the reincarnated Noah. This is why I believe what I do. I am not an idiot dreamer. I stand on PHYSICAL facts and evidence. For example, When I first came in here, I did not poop for 17 days. God removed the poop from my intestines supernaturally. 17=1+7=8 8=translation. I had no pain or discomfort. In fact, I liked not going to the bathroom but still eating like a pig. I cannot stop what God wants to do with me. This is only one example of physical evidence God has given me to keep walking in the light.

What is troubling is your constipation was not an isolated incident. You had thousands of similar blockages in your life.

You wrote: I have had thousands of events like these in my life. You want to have miracles occur in your life by the power of God by keeping God private? Then quit giving money to religions--or stealing it. Religions are evil. Keep your relationship with the Lord private between you and Him/Her alone. Religions were created by man and not God.

One can only surmise you have suffered from constipation most of your life.

Your bankruptcy.

You wrote: In 2009, My consulting business took a dive, So I wanted to know the truth about what the hell was going on with the recession. I refused to listen to the financial experts because they did not make sense to me in my 30 years of experience with numbers,

Your mental illness.

You said: After being a happy little child, I became mentally ill by the world matrix and got lost in my thoughts, Feelings, And deeds. The event was so traumatic on me when I was 17, All of my life I been focused on finding the truth in the Bible. God has not disappointed. If I could take my life and live it over, Having the truths I have learned, I would not live my over. It was too damn painful. However, I got through the pain, And I am happy for what I know from the experiences and study. So I hear you. Don't waste your time.

It took me 43 years to finally make sense of the Bible. Then I have to deal with people like Harikrish, Who is not who he claims to be, Chasing me around and lying to discredit me as a person. His purpose on the board is to create confusion and put other people down.

It took me 43 years to finally make sense of the Bible.
You said: I spent 40 years getting the correct Biblical paradigms in place, And then I entered the first heaven when I was 57. I did not stand on the sea of glass until I was age 60 about 5 months ago. . For example, I know about Paul's writing about God is not the author of confusion but I said God "causes" the confusion. The words author and causes are two different words.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2019 5:10:40 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
Num 14:17-18
And now, I pray, Let the power of my Lord be great, Just as You have spoken, Saying, "The Lord is longsuffering and abundant in mercy, Forgiving iniquity [witchcraft in the Holy Land]
and transgression [sin it causes in the Holy Land];
but He by no means clears the guilty [who sin in the Holy Land using witchcraft],
visiting the iniquity [witchcraft]
of the fathers on the children to the third [3=Holy Spirit]
and fourth [4=dragon of self]
generation.

This scripture cannot be understood without the meaning of the numbers. Witchcraft is caused by the Holy Spirit (3) power of Yahweh being controlled by the dragon and beast system of self (4). The "generational curse" is removed when the power of God is used to glorify Yahweh Elohim (0, 1, 2, 3 in ONE GOD) and not the dragon of self (4), Or Satan, As the dragon is called.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2019 5:20:08 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
By the way, Witchcraft is not a sin if it is done outside the Holy Land, And the person expects to die and not live to become a god and goddess. The Creator did not get angry with witchcraft in Egypt or Babylon regarding mortals who died and are resurrected later into immortal bodies as angels.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,622
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2019 6:12:42 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Num 14:17-18
And now, I pray, Let the power of my Lord be great, Just as You have spoken, Saying, "The Lord is longsuffering and abundant in mercy, Forgiving iniquity [witchcraft in the Holy Land]
and transgression [sin it causes in the Holy Land];
but He by no means clears the guilty [who sin in the Holy Land using witchcraft],
visiting the iniquity [witchcraft]
of the fathers on the children to the third [3=Holy Spirit]
and fourth [4=dragon of self]
generation.

This scripture cannot be understood without the meaning of the numbers. Witchcraft is caused by the Holy Spirit (3) power of Yahweh being controlled by the dragon and beast system of self (4). The "generational curse" is removed when the power of God is used to glorify Yahweh Elohim (0, 1, 2, 3 in ONE GOD) and not the dragon of self (4), Or Satan, As the dragon is called.

Here you are quoting scriptures after saying earlier that people who are mentally ill are those that believe in religion.
You continue to confirm your mental illness.

You said: The people who are mentally ill are those that believe in religion and the various imaginary gods they created in their own minds, With their vain graven images their minds and bodies bow down to. Yahweh Elohim is not these imaginary gods in all religions taught by the theologians who create all the false paradigms and controlled narratives. No. Yahweh created us privately. We believe privately. As we believe in the evidence and facts He provides us privately, He glorifies Himself with His power using the Logos Word of Reason.

Noah was a central character in Judaism. You said you are the reincarnated Noah. So you are not only mentally ill by your own admission, But your mental illness is also tied to your religious beliefs.
You are no longer believing privately. You air your beliefs on a public forum.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2019 10:39:05 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
I believe in Yahweh Elohim and what He teaches by revelation at Mt Sinai and Mt Zion. All religious attacks against revelation are for a blinded idea from the dragon of self survival. If people believe in God and revelation and not religions, Religions could no longer steal our money and rob God's glory. It puts religions out of business.

The dragon was specifically designed to hate God. The Sons and Daughters of God born immortal know this truth and want to manipulate the dragon in mortality so we hate Yahweh Elohim and love self. All of us together can change Yahweh's mind about mortality, The tree of knowledge, And the evil dragon by finding the genetic death codes.

If successful, No one chooses different paths anymore what they want in eternity. Everyone will be a happy inept and incompetent Sons or Daughters of God like Ra (Lucifer) and not be like Our Heavenly Parents knowing good and evil.

Lucifer is correct in the assumption that God could accomplish the goal. But He is wrong because God doesn't want to do it. He created things the way they are for brilliant purposes that Yahweh does not want to change.

Ra (Lucifer) actually hates evil, But if He can trick the Luciferians to create hell on earth by our dragons and beasts, He wrongly assumes the Father will surely show mortals the genetic death codes in peaceful inner earth and change His mind to remove mortality and its evil. Everyone will be born immortal like Ra (Lucifer) and not mortal, Removing the Cosmic War.

But Yahweh did something the ET put their foot down to stop no matter what Ra tells them. Yahweh dropped atomic bombs on Japan, Spooking the ETs to do something about it.

Brilliant!

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.