Catholic Technology

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2019 10:49:51 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
Willows wrote:
Catholic priests are increasingly updating their archaic technology by using altar boys as laptops.

I would rather have an altar boy banging on a keyboard than some computer illiterate priest praying for a miracle to show him how to Google Search!
Tradesecret
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2019 12:30:25 AM
I assume you missed Willow's perverted attempt at humour. This is what happens when you use google translate. LOL!
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2019 1:16:34 AM
Tradesecret wrote:
I assume you missed Willow's perverted attempt at humour. This is what happens when you use google translate. LOL!

Don"t shoot the messenger.
I am merely exposing the perversions of others.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2019 2:42:51 PM
Tradesecret wrote:

I focused on the computer skill disparity between laptop users and laptop abusers. The latter does not diminish the computer skills of the former. The real miracle is Google Search which the priest thinks is exploring the users interface.
Tradesecret
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2019 10:27:52 PM
I focused on the computer skill disparity between laptop users and laptop abusers. The latter does not diminish the computer skills of the former. The real miracle is Google Search which the priest thinks is exploring the users interface.

I might need to amend my previous score of your stupidity. It might be 20/ 10. LOL!
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2019 2:34:53 AM
Tradesecret wrote:

I might need to amend my previous score of your stupidity. It might be 20/ 10. LOL!

You are an aspiring bible smuggler. I have to score you below Ethang5 who has been smuggling bibles for over 15 years. Lol!
Tradesecret
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2019 4:05:15 AM
You are an aspiring bible smuggler. I have to score you below Ethang5 who has been smuggling bibles for over 15 years. Lol!

For the wages of sin is death - but the free gift of God is eternal life for all those who trust in Jesus.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2019 3:20:17 PM
Tradesecret wrote:

For the wages of sin is death - but the free gift of God is eternal life for all those who trust in Jesus.
Free is not always good. What the Lord giveth the Lord taketh away. Job 1:21

The scriptures tell us what happened to those who trusted Jesus. They like Jesus were all put to death.

John 17: 11 I will remain in the world no longer, But they are still in the world, And I am coming to you. Holy Father, Protect them by the power of[b] your name, The name you gave me, So that they may be one as we are one. 12 While I was with them, I protected them and kept them safe by[c] that name you gave me. None has been lost except the one doomed to destruction so that Scripture would be fulfilled.
15 My prayer is not that you take them out of the world but that you protect them from the evil one.

Jesus prayed for the protection of his disciples. God ignored Jesus's prayers on both occasion. He allowed Jesus and his disciples to be killed.

Matthew 27:46 About the ninth hour, Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eli, Eli, Lema sabachthani? " which means, "My God, My God, Why have you forsaken Me? "
Tradesecret
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2019 6:20:11 AM

So what. I am not saying free is always good. I am repeating that the free gift of God is good, Not that all free gifts are good. You should learn to read.

The scriptures tell us what happened to those who trusted Jesus. They like Jesus were all put to death.

Harikrish, You seem to forget that the mortality of humanity is 100%. Everyone dies. Get a brain and tell us something we did not know. Christians don't say people who trust Jesus don't die. We say death has no victory over us. Learn the difference.

John 17: 11 I will remain in the world no longer, But they are still in the world, And I am coming to you. Holy Father, Protect them by the power of[b] your name, The name you gave me, So that they may be one as we are one. 12 While I was with them, I protected them and kept them safe by[c] that name you gave me. None has been lost except the one doomed to destruction so that Scripture would be fulfilled.

Great verses - thanks for the reminder and encouragement.
15 My prayer is not that you take them out of the world but that you protect them from the evil one.

Jesus prayed for the protection of his disciples. God ignored Jesus's prayers on both occasion. He allowed Jesus and his disciples to be killed.

LOL - another false narrative. Jesus is not talking about losing - in the sense of them dying - but in the way of going the same way as Judas. The rest of his disciples - everyone from his time till others actually - has remained faithful to him. Not one has been lost. God has faithfully answered Jesus' prayer.

Matthew 27:46 About the ninth hour, Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eli, Eli, Lema sabachthani? " which means, "My God, My God, Why have you forsaken Me? "

Yes, We have had that discussion before. And you still don't understand. Well the bible does say that the unspiritual cannot discern spiritual things. But it is not too late - repent of your arrogance - and turn to Jesus. He is merciful and generous - and will forgive even you. Then - you may experience true spirituality, Be born again, And begin to realise the wisdom - the true wisdom of God.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2019 4:07:44 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
Tradesecret wrote:

So what. I am not saying free is always good. I am repeating that the free gift of God is good, Not that all free gifts are good. You should learn to read.

The bible tells us what comes free from God will also be taken away by God. That is what I quoted. Job 1:21

Harikrish, You seem to forget that the mortality of humanity is 100%. Everyone dies. Get a brain and tell us something we did not know. Christians don't say people who trust Jesus don't die. We say death has no victory over us. Learn the difference.

They did not die a natural death, They were put to death just like their leader Jesus was put to death.

Great verses - thanks for the reminder and encouragement.
I am both a biblical scholar and a spiritual leader. I am also a Pastoral counsellor and treat pastors struggling with their guilt, Shame, Illicit attractions and even scriptural ignorance.

LOL - another false narrative. Jesus is not talking about losing - in the sense of them dying - but in the way of going the same way as Judas. The rest of his disciples - everyone from his time till others actually - has remained faithful to him. Not one has been lost. God has faithfully answered Jesus' prayer.

All the apostles were martyred.
Who Was Martyred and When?
* James (Martyred: 44"45 A. D. )
* Peter (Martyred: ca. 64 A. D. )
* Andrew (Martyred: 70 A. D. )
* Thomas (Martyred: 70 A. D. )
* Philip (Martyred: 54 A. D. )
* Matthew (Martyred: 60"70 A. D. )
* Nathanael (Bartholomew) (Martyred: 70 A. D. )
* James the Lesser (Martyred: 63 A. D. )
* Simon the Zealot (Martyred: 74 A. D. )
* Judas Thaddeus (Martyred: 72 A. D. )
* Matthias (Martyred: 70 A. D. )
* John (Martyred: 95 A. D. )
* Paul (Martyred: 67 A. D. )

Yes, We have had that discussion before. And you still don't understand. Well the bible does say that the unspiritual cannot discern spiritual things. But it is not too late - repent of your arrogance - and turn to Jesus. He is merciful and generous - and will forgive even you. Then - you may experience true spirituality, Be born again, And begin to realise the wisdom - the true wisdom of God.

Christianity is the only religion that worships a dead Jewish corpse nailed to a wooden cross 2000 years ago. Jesus taught that only dead Jews can forgive sins and led by example. Christians believed Jesus and are convinced a Jew named Jesus died for their sins (past, Present, Future) for perpetuity. That only dead Jews can forgive their sins. Hitler put that to the test and exterminated 6 million Jews.

The Romans crucified Jesus. They were not Jews and did not believe in Judaism or Jewish sacrifices.

Even the Jews shouted Crucify a Him! Crucify Him!

Luke 23:21 but they kept shouting, "Crucify Him! Crucify Him! "

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.