Jump to topic:

Reincarnation was erradicated by Catholicism

anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2019 6:58:28 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
https://decodedpast. Com/reincarnation-and-christianity-how-a-theological-concept-was-lost/1576

This is some of the stuff the theologians know about but keep it from the masses of believers in Christianity.

The Gnostics came from Christianity of the first century. Paul's writings of revelation in the light give us **true knowledge** to renew the mind to become gods and goddesses. In other words, We are saved by grace through faith that produces the correct knowledge form God to believe--a form of gnosticm

The ideas of becoming gods and gods by reincarnation was certainly in the first century assemblies, But it became twisted beyond recognition. The Gnostics were not the Anti-Christs as we have been fed crap by the theologians. The AntiChrists were the Luciferians that hijacked Christianity for Lucifer by Yahweh Himself by using the Sons of God born immortal to the Father in the third heaven.

The Luciferians are the only ones who can put the reincarnation truth back together "by the valid facts" because they hide all the truth in the Vatican Library for the noble cause of a New World Order. I am not suggesting they tell the whole world now, But to be very discrete how they roll out the reincarnation truth with the ET disclosure.
Turn the light and live
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2019 9:33:22 PM
anonthesmallone wrote:
https://decodedpast. Com/reincarnation-and-christianity-how-a-theological-concept-was-lost/1576

This is some of the stuff the theologians know about but keep it from the masses of believers in Christianity.

The Gnostics came from Christianity of the first century. Paul's writings of revelation in the light give us **true knowledge** to renew the mind to become gods and goddesses. In other words, We are saved by grace through faith that produces the correct knowledge form God to believe--a form of gnosticm

The ideas of becoming gods and gods by reincarnation was certainly in the first century assemblies, But it became twisted beyond recognition. The Gnostics were not the Anti-Christs as we have been fed crap by the theologians. The AntiChrists were the Luciferians that hijacked Christianity for Lucifer by Yahweh Himself by using the Sons of God born immortal to the Father in the third heaven.

The Luciferians are the only ones who can put the reincarnation truth back together "by the valid facts" because they hide all the truth in the Vatican Library for the noble cause of a New World Order. I am not suggesting they tell the whole world now, But to be very discrete how they roll out the reincarnation truth with the ET disclosure.

Your link does not provide evidence for reincarnation.
It even suggests people lost interest in reincarnation.

Reasons for dumping reincarnation:
1: "Through its association with Gnosticism, Reincarnation began to drop out of the theological picture. "

2: Their view was that after a series of incarnations a person could be equal to Christ. Effectively, They were claiming that humans could reach divine status. This view was unacceptable to orthodox Christians, Who believe that Christ, While human, Is also divine and as such cannot be equaled, Merely emulated.

3. The verse quoted was even less conclusive.
John 9:1 As he went along, He saw a man blind from birth. 2 His disciples asked him, "Rabbi, Who sinned, This man or his parents, That he was born blind? "

Was the man's blindness genetic or self inflicted?
Jesus rejects both assumptions and puts God as the cause. Just like Jesus blamed mental illness on demon possession.

John 9:3 "Neither this man nor his parents sinned, " said Jesus, "but this happened so that the works of God might be displayed in him. 4 As long as it is day, We must do the works of him who sent me. Night is coming, When no one can work. 5 While I am in the world, I am the light of the world. "
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2019 11:36:34 PM
The apostles were asking about karma. The man and his parents had no karma because they did not believe in karma, But the man was born blind to glorify God. They had been Israelites in Sheol and were taught about the true grace of God. Karma and God do not mix.
Turn the light and live
Tradesecret
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2019 12:28:34 AM
the passage quote from John 9 is a furphy. Jesus was not teaching reincarnation and it was not a discussion about reincarnation. In fact the Jews mistakenly believed that babies could sin by way of their being present in the womb if mother went to a pagan temple.

This is cited in many of the Jewish teachings. It is not talking about re-incarnation. In any event Jesus refuted the fact this was about sin - but about the work of God. The Jews mistake was in fact thinking that every misfortune was because of sin. Jesus gave them understanding - even to the very real picture of giving this man his sight.

Jesus DID NOT teach reincarnation. He taught resurrection. Everyone lives once and then dies and faces judgment. You are in error - and a false teacher.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2019 2:33:38 AM
Tradesecret, Exactly where did the idea originate that we either believe in a resurrection or reincarnation? Why can't the two exist side-by-side?

The rigid idea was created by the Luciferian Catholics to create their pendulum of opposites at the top to divide, Control. And rob us with justified reasons to serve the Creator through Ra (Lucifer) to rule the planet. They organize all thoughts into two camps to deliberately argue with each other without logical closure, Deliberately, While they hide the truth from us that Christianity originally believed in reincarnation. Did you read the link?
Turn the light and live
Tradesecret
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2019 2:42:09 AM
Tradesecret, Exactly where did the idea originate that we either believe in a resurrection or reincarnation? Why can't the two exist side-by-side?

The rigid idea was created by the Luciferian Catholics to create their pendulum of opposites at the top to divide, Control. And rob us with justified reasons to serve the Creator through Ra (Lucifer) to rule the planet. They organize all thoughts into two camps to deliberately argue with each other without logical closure, Deliberately, While they hide the truth from us that Christianity originally believed in reincarnation. Did you read the link?

Yes I read the link. Unlike you - I found it full of flaws and with many errors.

As for why the two can't exist side by side - did you read my post? It has been appointed for us to die once - and then to be judged. Reincarnation is about many deaths, Not once - it is about works based salvation. It is therefore completely at odds with the Christian message of hope. Reincarnation offers no hope - just an endless wheel of pain and torture and death - and then if you actually reach nirvana - you get zapped into nothingness.

The Christian message has NEVER taught re-incarnation. And your link did not prove otherwise.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2019 3:08:14 PM
Tradesecret wrote:

Yes I read the link. Unlike you - I found it full of flaws and with many errors.

As for why the two can't exist side by side - did you read my post? It has been appointed for us to die once - and then to be judged. Reincarnation is about many deaths, Not once - it is about works based salvation. It is therefore completely at odds with the Christian message of hope. Reincarnation offers no hope - just an endless wheel of pain and torture and death - and then if you actually reach nirvana - you get zapped into nothingness.

The Christian message has NEVER taught re-incarnation. And your link did not prove otherwise.

That explains why Christians rejected a works based salvation. It was so much easier to have a Jew die for their sins. But it came with conditions. Jesus had to return to resurrect the believers still in their graves waiting for the promise to be delivered.

The promise. I will return to fetch you.

John 14:2 Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

John 14:3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, And receive you unto myself; that where I am, There ye may be also.

Note: Jesus has to return to fetch his believers both dead and alive and the dead still waiting in the graves will be resurrected so they too will be with him. The rapture and return of Jesus to fetch his believers is described by Paul.

1 Thessolians 4: the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, With the voice of the archangel, And with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, To meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

Hindus don't that problem. The dead are reincarnated automatically and through works attain Nirvana and Moksha and break away from the cycle of rebirths to enter the spiritual realm permanently.
Tradesecret
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2019 10:25:36 PM
Hari wrote;
That explains why Christians rejected a works based salvation. It was so much easier to have a Jew die for their sins. But it came with conditions. Jesus had to return to resurrect the believers still in their graves waiting for the promise to be delivered.

Works based salvation did not work. The best of humanity - indeed all of humanity fell below the standard of what God required to achieve works based salvation. God is perfect- his standard is perfection. Only Jesus, Fully Man and fully God, Achieved perfection. He took our sin - we took his righteousness. God saw those who trust in Jesus through this righteousness and not according to their sins and granted them not only salvation but the right to be called the children of God.

The promise. I will return to fetch you.

Yes, Amen and hallelujah. Jesus will return to collect his bride. It is with great joy that I look forward to that day. Thank you for reminding me of it again.

John 14:2 Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

John 14:3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, And receive you unto myself; that where I am, There ye may be also.

Note: Jesus has to return to fetch his believers both dead and alive and the dead still waiting in the graves will be resurrected so they too will be with him. The rapture and return of Jesus to fetch his believers is described by Paul.

1 Thessolians 4: the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, With the voice of the archangel, And with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, To meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

Yes, This is absolutely true. The words of God are good, Are they not? Amen and hallelujah. Of course you neglected to also point out that when believers die, They go straight to heaven as Paul indicated. Their bodies may well be here on earth - but their spirit is with Jesus in heaven. I see no problem with this. It all makes perfect sense.

Hindus don't that problem. The dead are reincarnated automatically and through works attain Nirvana and Moksha and break away from the cycle of rebirths to enter the spiritual realm permanently.

Yes, Hindus go from one tortured life to the next- never quite knowing if they have done enough good works. The ironic thing is this: if they don't achieve perfection - and still ascend - they prove that their gods are not perfect with perfect standards. This is the essence of all works type salvation. It requires their gods to be imperfect with imperfect standards. Pathetic and weak and sniveling specimens of vomit. No one can be perfect - in all things. Impossible. So if your gods let you go through to Nirvana it is because they don't have a perfect standard. I see nothing it can offer me of any good thing. It pales into insignificance next to the beauty of God's redemption found in Jesus.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2019 12:56:19 AM
***Yes I read the link. Unlike you -

Why are you bearing false witness against me?

***I found it full of flaws and with many errors.

What errors? It is poor logic to not identify the errors, Otherwise, They can't be discussed. ,

***As for why the two can't exist side by side - did you read my post? It has been appointed for us to die once - and then to be judged.

It is people like you that turn the Bible into a dead book by quoting brief words out of context. Paul is warning believers we focus on this life and not our past lives. Karma does exist if we believe in it. Saints did not believe in reincarnation with karma, But everyone else did.

Paul created the analogy of Christ and reincarnation by explain that although High Priest suffered every year, Christ only died once. The last life of Christ is what counts. Same with us. This life is what counts. He wrote this because reincarnation with the karma was believed by everyone, Both inside Israel and the outside Gentiles. The karma idea came from inner earth after the tower of Babel. Paul had to contend with the false grace all around him to teach the path of the elect to be translated into gods and goddesses. The entire book of Hebrews is a manual on translation. Look and see:

Heb 9:21-28
Then likewise he [The High Priest]
sprinkled with blood both the tabernacle and all the vessels of the ministry. And according to the law almost all things are purified with blood [Life is in the blood]. Therefore it was necessary that the copies of the things in the heavens [first, Second, Third heaven]
should be purified with these [sprinkled blood],
but the heavenly things [first, Second, Third heaven]
themselves with better sacrifices than these [done over and over].
For Christ has not entered the holy places made with hands [physical temple],
which are copies of the true, But into heaven itself [all three],
now to appear in the presence of God for us [in all three];
not that He should offer Himself often [reincarnation],
as the high priest enters the Most Holy Place every year with blood of another" He [Christ the High Priest--NOT THE ANIMAL]
then would have had to **suffer** often [reincarnation karma]
since the foundation of the world [as a soul does in reincarnation];
but now, Once at the end of the ages [evil age of the dragon],
He has appeared to put away [remove]
sin by the sacrifice of Himself [to show us how to become gods and goddesses in THIS LIFE--that is the hope of the elect].
And as it is appointed for men to die once [we only live this life ONCE that counts],
but after this the judgment [of death to go to Sheol if we are not translated],
so Christ [COMPARED TO THE HIGH PRIEST NOT THE ANIMAL]
was offered once [in His last life as reincarnated Adam]
to bear [show us how to repent and be translated]
the sins of many. To those [elect who renew the mind]
who eagerly wait for Him [they are not dead in Sheol]
He will appear a second time [First time as a mortal. Second time in translation or "day of the Lord"], **apart from sin**, For salvation [translation].

Paul is clear in his analogy by saying, There is no karma for the elect. Christ succeeded in His last life as Adam, And so can you. Very powerful writings, Unless we remove the idea of reincarnation. This is the chapter the Luciferians added the word "testament" to the Bible to remove the ideas of translation and reincarnation. Pretty effective scam wasn't it?

Heb 9:13-14
For if the blood of bulls and goats and the ashes of a heifer, Sprinkling the unclean, Sanctifies for the purifying of the flesh, How much more shall the blood of Christ [His life and ideas],
who through the eternal Spirit offered [gave]
Himself without spot [worthy of translation]
to God [to do His will],
**cleanse** your conscience [renewed mind]
from **dead works** to serve the living God [by walking in the light]?

***Reincarnation is about many deaths, Not once - it is about works based It is therefore completely at odds with the Christian message of hope.

The controlled narrative was written so that reincarnation cannot work *with* either the resurrection or translation. Reincarnation must stand by itself with the negative power of karma; therefore, It must be false and rejected.

***Reincarnation offers no hope - just an endless wheel of pain and torture and death - and then if you actually reach nirvana - you get zapped into nothingness.

Christians did not believe in traditional reincarnation views. You are discussing nonsense with me.

***The Christian message has NEVER taught re-incarnation. And your link did not prove otherwise.

I said the proof is hidden away in the Vatican Library. The quotes are evidence that some kind of reincarnation idea existed, Unlike what we are told.
Turn the light and live
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2019 2:30:26 AM
Tradesecret wrote:

Hari wrote; That explains why Christians rejected a works based salvation. It was so much easier to have a Jew die for their sins. But it came with conditions. Jesus had to return to resurrect the believers still in their graves waiting for the promise to be delivered.

Works based salvation did not work. The best of humanity - indeed all of humanity fell below the standard of what God required to achieve works based salvation. God is perfect- his standard is perfection. Only Jesus, Fully Man and fully God, Achieved perfection. He took our sin - we took his righteousness. God saw those who trust in Jesus through this righteousness and not according to their sins and granted them not only salvation but the right to be called the children of God.

The promise Jesus made before he ascended to Heaven. I will return to fetch you.

Jesus told his disciples they would be with him when he came again, Not when they died.
Scriptural proof that Jesus is alone in Heaven and must return to fetch his believers who died for Christ. Why would he need to fetch them if they are already in heaven and their bodies have rotted away on earth?

Yes, Amen and hallelujah. Jesus will return to collect his bride. It is with great joy that I look forward to that day. Thank you for reminding me of it again.

2000 years have passed and many generations have died and rotted in their grave having not received the promise.

Yes, This is absolutely true. The words of God are good, Are they not? Amen and hallelujah. Of course you neglected to also point out that when believers die, They go straight to heaven as Paul indicated. Their bodies may well be here on earth - but their spirit is with Jesus in heaven. I see no problem with this. It all makes perfect sense.

Pail also said all those that kept the faith did not received the promise when they died.

Hebrews 11:13 All these people were still living by faith when they died. They did not receive the things promised;
Hebrews 11:39 These were all commended for their faith, Yet none of them received what had been promised, 40 since God had planned something better for us so that only together with us would they be made perfect.

Yes, Hindus go from one tortured life to the next- never quite knowing if they have done enough good works. The ironic thing is this: if they don't achieve perfection - and still ascend - they prove that their gods are not perfect with perfect standards. This is the essence of all works type salvation. It requires their gods to be imperfect with imperfect standards. Pathetic and weak and sniveling specimens of vomit. No one can be perfect - in all things. Impossible. So if your gods let you go through to Nirvana it is because they don't have a perfect standard. I see nothing it can offer me of any good thing. It pales into insignificance next to the beauty of God's redemption found in Jesus.

Jesus never said the spirit of the dead are in heaven with him.
Jesus told his disciples they would be with him when he came again, Not when they died.

Again Jesus said he must return to fetch his believers so that may be with him in heaven. That was promised 2000 years ago. The dead are still in their graves waiting to be united with Jesus.

Nowhere in the bible does Jesus say the spirit of the dead are with him.
As a biblical scholar we were taught to separate what Jesus actually said and to separate that from what was said about Jesus.

The majority of Christians are unwittingly following the Pauline Theology much like you are following Calvinism.
Tradesecret
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2019 7:05:46 AM
Atone length

***Yes I read the link. Unlike you -

Why are you bearing false witness against me?

Seriously? At least read the entire sentence before you make false accusations. I never said you had not read the link - but that unlike you - I did not read it as gospel - and used critical thinking and saw the flaws for what they were. See below.

***I found it full of flaws and with many errors.

What errors? It is poor logic to not identify the errors, Otherwise, They can't be discussed. ,

I did not need to identify them in my original post because there was no need to do so - because they were so obvious and many that it seemed to be a waste of time. Yet I will do so now because it is plain that you are unable to discern the difference between truth and error.

The first paragraph is flawed as Jesus talked lots about heaven.
the second paragraph similarly attempts to argue from silence - but no evidence to support his position.
the third paragraph makes a grand statement - but includes ophrah - a non Christian and brian Weiss - a fraud. It makes a statement with no evidence to support it.
Paragraph four, I already commented on above - is a complete fabrication and incorrect interpretation of John 9. What would be good is if the author produced Jewish thinkers that believed in reincarnation - but no - he simply speaks lies.
the next paragraph simply continues the same statement - no proof - no evidence just a repetition of what he thinks.
The paragraphs about clement and origin add nothing. I don't care what some scholar says - quote origin - quote clement - but no - you prefer an interpretation from a nobody.
the next passage on gnostics is similar. It adds nothing except - people outside the church held onto Greek ideas.
the next link the originists and the council of Constantinople again adds nothing. 553 is a long way into history to be trying to suggest that it is a group promoting Christianity. It was not - it was a group trying to introduce the Greek ideas into the church - and the church said - go away. You somehow think that the outsiders are right and that those in the mainstream are wrong. This is clearly the mind of someone who rejects authority and refuses to submit to the authority of the church and of God. Little wonder you have run off into your own little cult.

more to come.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2019 11:14:19 PM
How do you know what I think? Again, Why do you bear false witness against me? I separated the sentence to make you really think about what you wrote about me that is bearing false witness about what I think. No one can see inside my heart, Except God. I have done far more Biblical research than you ASSUME about me, I don't believe in Oprah. If you actually read my first post, You would know what I think because I revealed what I think. Otherwise, You are guessing about me. You guessed wrong and bore a false witness against. It is better to ask what I believe than to make false assumptions about me.

If you do not want to discuss the details, Then you should omit the comments and not waste your time being so general that no one can discuss anything. Your recent comments clarify your thoughts to discuss the details.

The only thing I was interested in was that past Christian in the first few centuries and later centuries claimed they believed in Christ and reincarnation simultaneously, It doesn't "prove" anything about it, But the Catholic Church"thought police" learned to excommunicated believers for their ideas vs their sins. This gave them power and control over their religions.

Such was not the case in the early assemblies of Christ. They only excommunicated someone for sins, And not for ideas about what scriptures mean. Members had made a public witness they had stopped being a thief when they were baptized, And they could be trusted by the community to have a job if they needed or wanted one. If not, They worked elsewhere, And they would meet with believers and Saints on Saturday. The wealthy sold land and gave the proceeds freely for the business growth. Christ's house assemblies were built on the foundation of the wealthy. Christ came from a very wealthy family.

In the private house assemblies of baptized members, They let them express ideas of scripture freely, As Act 15 did not excommunicate anyone for the circumcision beliefs. Acts 15 does not come against the beliefs, But the letter just said the apostle did not tell them the ideas.

The letter in Acts 15 did not command them to stop thinking that way because God told the apostles that the Luciferian tare ideas and the wheat ideas of God were to grow together until the inner kingdom spirit-orbs were mature enough to endure the reaping of the angels of the inner kingdom of God to translate them into gods and goddesses that do not taste of death physically. The apostles knew what they were doing. They were all translated except James. The Christians today do not know the truth. All religions are very evil and steal the glory of God.
Turn the light and live
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2019 3:41:58 PM
anonthesmallone wrote:
How do you know what I think? Again, Why do you bear false witness against me? I separated the sentence to make you really think about what you wrote about me that is bearing false witness about what I think. No one can see inside my heart, Except God. I have done far more Biblical research than you ASSUME about me, I don't believe in Oprah. If you actually read my first post, You would know what I think because I revealed what I think. Otherwise, You are guessing about me. You guessed wrong and bore a false witness against. It is better to ask what I believe than to make false assumptions about me.

If you do not want to discuss the details, Then you should omit the comments and not waste your time being so general that no one can discuss anything. Your recent comments clarify your thoughts to discuss the details.

The only thing I was interested in was that past Christian in the first few centuries and later centuries claimed they believed in Christ and reincarnation simultaneously, It doesn't "prove" anything about it, But the Catholic Church"thought police" learned to excommunicated believers for their ideas vs their sins. This gave them power and control over their religions.

Such was not the case in the early assemblies of Christ. They only excommunicated someone for sins, And not for ideas about what scriptures mean. Members had made a public witness they had stopped being a thief when they were baptized, And they could be trusted by the community to have a job if they needed or wanted one. If not, They worked elsewhere, And they would meet with believers and Saints on Saturday. The wealthy sold land and gave the proceeds freely for the business growth. Christ's house assemblies were built on the foundation of the wealthy. Christ came from a very wealthy family.

In the private house assemblies of baptized members, They let them express ideas of scripture freely, As Act 15 did not excommunicate anyone for the circumcision beliefs. Acts 15 does not come against the beliefs, But the letter just said the apostle did not tell them the ideas.

The letter in Acts 15 did not command them to stop thinking that way because God told the apostles that the Luciferian tare ideas and the wheat ideas of God were to grow together until the inner kingdom spirit-orbs were mature enough to endure the reaping of the angels of the inner kingdom of God to translate them into gods and goddesses that do not taste of death physically. The apostles knew what they were doing. They were all translated except James. The Christians today do not know the truth. All religions are very evil and steal the glory of God.

All religions glorify God.
Definition of religion - the belief in and worship of a superhuman controlling power, Especially a personal God or gods.

Definition of worship - the feeling or expression of reverence and adoration for a deity, Used in addressing or referring to an important or high-ranking.

Why don't you look up the meaning of words before you ignorantly use them.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2019 8:20:11 PM
Please show is me the word I used that is not correct in the sentence.

So are you saying God is not powerful enough to glorify Himself? He needs the help of religions because He is so weak? Huh?

Am I supposed to find God in the dictionary and not in my heart?

What are you communicating?
Turn the light and live
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2019 10:39:38 PM
anonthesmallone wrote:
Please show is me the word I used that is not correct in the sentence.

Here is an example of not knowing the meaning of words you use.
You said: All religions are very evil and <stral>steal the glory of God.

When all religions glorify God.
Definition of religion - the belief in and worship of a superhuman controlling power, Especially a personal God or gods.

Definition of worship - the feeling or expression of reverence and adoration for a deity, Used in addressing or referring to an important or high-ranking.

Why don't you look up the meaning of words before you ignorantly use them.

Steal definition: take (another person's property) without permission or legal right and without intending to return it.

So are you saying God is not powerful enough to glorify Himself? He needs the help of religions because He is so weak? Huh?

He certainly doesn't need help from a mentally ill person like you who struggled for 43 years to make sense of His Word which is the Bible.

Am I supposed to find God in the dictionary and not in my heart?

You are supposed to find God in the Bible and also how you can be saved through his son Jesus. You were not there when Jesus spoke to the people. It's through the Gospels you learn what his message to all was.

What are you communicating?
You are scripturally ignorant and need to get your head slapped for frequently.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2019 1:07:21 AM
After reading your mumbo Jumbo "religious answers", I choose to believe what Christ anf Paul said about religions:

Matthew 15:9
And in *vain* they worship Me, Teaching as doctrines the commandments of men.

Your words and ideas are *vain* about religions.

Colossians 2:22
Therefore, If you died with Christ from the basic principles of the world, Why, As though living in the world, Do you subject yourselves to regulations" "Do not touch, Do not taste, Do not handle, " which all concern things which perish with the using"according to the commandments and doctrines of men? These things indeed have an appearance of wisdom in self-imposed **religion**, False humility. .
Turn the light and live
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2019 4:30:50 PM
anonthesmallone wrote:
After reading your mumbo Jumbo "religious answers", I choose to believe what Christ anf Paul said about religions:

Matthew 15:9
And in *vain* they worship Me, Teaching as doctrines the commandments of men.

Your words and ideas are *vain* about religions.

Colossians 2:22
Therefore, If you died with Christ from the basic principles of the world, Why, As though living in the world, Do you subject yourselves to regulations" "Do not touch, Do not taste, Do not handle, " which all concern things which perish with the using"according to the commandments and doctrines of men? These things indeed have an appearance of wisdom in self-imposed **religion**, False humility. .

Jesus was crucified by the Romans.
Luke 23:21 but they kept shouting, "Crucify Him! Crucify Him! "

Although the Bible does not say how Paul died, It was told of that Paul was put to death by orders of the emperor Nero in Rome, In 67 AD. He had the rights of a Roman citizen, Which meant that he could be put to death by having his head cut off with a sword, Rather than by crucifixion.

Why you choose to believe dead people is another morbid obsession of yours.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2019 7:42:37 PM
Paul and his family died from the Corinthian Luciferian leader-moles who were exposed by Paul, Which was the last books he wrote. He was a free man in Rome and he wrote many more books and epistles than we have in the Bible, Removed by the Marcion strategy of 144AD. The narrative he was in prison in Rome is false.

After he was murdered, They hid the body, And the assemblies believed Paul was translated because he disappeared. Then they truncated the book of Acts and destroyed 3rd Corinthians that made the narrative impossible that says the Romans authorities killed him. Destroy or hide evidence and create fake news, That is what they do.
Turn the light and live
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2019 8:15:22 PM
anonthesmallone wrote:
Paul and his family died from the Corinthian Luciferian leader-moles who were exposed by Paul, Which was the last books he wrote. He was a free man in Rome and he wrote many more books and epistles than we have in the Bible, Removed by the Marcion strategy of 144AD. The narrative he was in prison in Rome is false.

After he was murdered, They hid the body, And the assemblies believed Paul was translated because he disappeared. Then they truncated the book of Acts and destroyed 3rd Corinthians that made the narrative impossible that says the Romans authorities killed him. Destroy or hide evidence and create fake news, That is what they do.

Paul never mentioned Lucifer in his writings. Lucifer is only mentioned in the KJV bible once in Isaiah 14:12.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2019 8:42:45 PM
Paul was forbidden to discuss Ra {Lucifer) and the ET technology on outer earth. He only discussed ETs with the elect 144, 000 on the sea of glass predestinated for translation. This letter was not written to the elect at Corinth, For none existed there to correct the false doctrine of the Luciferian moles:

2 Cor 12:3-5
And I know such a man"whether in the body or out of the body I do not know, God knows" how he was caught up into Paradise and heard inexpressible words [about ET technology], Which it is not lawful for a man to utter.

Paradise is Sheol for disembodied souls living in the second heaven in their hearts or in their spirit-orbs inside their souls.

Paul was permitted to write people live under the earth:

Philippians 2:10
that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, Of those in heaven, And of those on earth, And of those **under the earth**,
Turn the light and live
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2019 8:52:27 PM
anonthesmallone wrote:
Paul was forbidden to discuss Ra {Lucifer) and the ET technology on outer earth. He only discussed ETs with the elect 144, 000 on the sea of glass predestinated for translation. This letter was not written to the elect at Corinth, For none existed there to correct the false doctrine of the Luciferian moles:

2 Cor 12:3-5
And I know such a man"whether in the body or out of the body I do not know, God knows" how he was caught up into Paradise and heard inexpressible words [about ET technology], Which it is not lawful for a man to utter.

Paradise is Sheol for disembodied souls living in the second heaven in their hearts or in their spirit-orbs inside their souls.

Paul was permitted to write people live under the earth:

Philippians 2:10
that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, Of those in heaven, And of those on earth, And of those **under the earth**,

Who forbid Paul from speaking about Lucifer? Paul was never under anyone's control.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2019 9:00:01 PM
Ra and Lucifer are the same Son of God. Lucifer in an analogy in the Bible because the name is not a real person. Ra and the ET technology no one would understand except the elect standing on the sea of glass.
Turn the light and live
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2019 9:14:35 PM
anonthesmallone wrote:
Ra and Lucifer are the same Son of God. Lucifer in an analogy in the Bible because the name is not a real person. Ra and the ET technology no one would understand except the elect standing on the sea of glass.

That is not what you said earlier.

You said: In fact, Ra [Lucifer] is Yahweh. So is Christ. So are all the sons of God:
Whether they follow Christ or Lucifer, They are both Sons of God, But **One** is competent about mortality and eternity, But the other child is not.

Read your different iterations of Lucifer and Yahweh/YHWH/Elohim.

1. EThang5, God's name is YHWH. He is the One True Elohim and Most High God of Israel. When the prophets reveal YHWH'S real Name, He will really turn on the light show at the Eternal Disneyland musical parade in our hearts to glorify His Real Name, As occult Israel walks in the light of God that has no darkness in it.

2. Go occult Israel and the related ETs who are predestinated to be gods and goddesses! YHWH is just waiting for the Year of Jubilee and the mortal money systems to be fixed. When we do out mortal responsibilities using the Golden Rule instead of Survival of the Fittest of the wild-animal kingdom, Then YHWH will glorify His real Name, Whatever it is. Until then, We can use the Name Yahweh.

3. In fact, Ra [Lucifer] is Yahweh. So is Christ. So are all the sons of God:

4. The Character of Ra (Lucifer) is irrelevant because He is inept and incompetent as a little child, Although He is a Son of God with glory and power and full of the unconditional love of God from the third heaven. His fault is He lacks correct knowledge of the Father. Therefore, Christ is the One who has the competent knowledge.
Correction:

5. Whether they follow Christ or Lucifer, They are both Sons of God, But **One** is competent about mortality and eternity, But the other child is not.

6. Yahweh deferred His translation plans for thousands of years. He wanted Moses to accept his role to be Yahweh Elohim to prove to the world it does not work. Man can never translate anyone. Lesson learned.

7. Our Heavenly Father worships Yahweh Elohim in his heart (spirit-orb).

8. The Cosmic War was changed into a silly narrative battle of perception bought with money. Today, The insider know the truth. The public is fed false narratives. The Jewish international bankers need to see what they have done and repent and enter the light. Yahweh is in control. Trust Him, And He will save Israel from their planned doom from Ra (Lucifer). Yahweh will save Israel and the ETs like He predicts in the Bible.

You are all over the map. You cannot contain your mental
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2019 10:30:18 PM
All the thoughts are tied directly to the Bible by the Logos Word of Reason. Even the 8 forgery books and text changes have very logical reasons for the corruptions to know good and evil and the basic Cosmic War mortals are dragged into unknowingly.
Turn the light and live
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2019 11:10:01 PM
anonthesmallone wrote:
All the thoughts are tied directly to the Bible by the Logos Word of Reason. Even the 8 forgery books and text changes have very logical reasons for the corruptions to know good and evil and the basic Cosmic War mortals are dragged into unknowingly.

By saying there are forgeries and unauthorized changes in the bible you are trying to destroy the credibility of the bible.
Your business went bankrupt (2009). You turned to the bible for help. But that did not get you back your business and you are just bitter and broke.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2019 2:22:55 PM
anonthesmallone wrote:
I did not say these things.

You said atonement and testament were added to the bible by Tyndale. Reincarnation was removed from the bible by Catholics. Many of Pauls writings were deleted from the Bible. Etc. Etc.
You are a pathological liar hiding behind your mental illness.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2019 8:12:23 PM
"Your business went bankrupt (2009). You turned to the bible for help. But that did not get you back your business and you are just bitter and broke. "

I did not say that.

The other ideas are rationally correct based on the evidence both inside and outside the Bible. The claim the Bible is a perfect idol is really stupid and steals the glory from God by insisting something in the hands of man is perfect. Having ETERNAL ideas in our hearts that are not from Yahweh Elohim is spiritual adultery. It all goes back to having spiritual sex with Yahweh Elohim inside our hearts to "know" Him/Her that way.
Turn the light and live
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2019 8:15:05 PM
John 17:3
And this is eternal life, That they may *know* You, The only true God, And Jesus Christ whom You have sent.
Turn the light and live
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2019 8:47:09 PM
anonthesmallone wrote:
"Your business went bankrupt (2009). You turned to the bible for help. But that did not get you back your business and you are just bitter and broke. "

I did not say that.

The other ideas are rationally correct based on the evidence both inside and outside the Bible. The claim the Bible is a perfect idol is really stupid and steals the glory from God by insisting something in the hands of man is perfect. Having ETERNAL ideas in our hearts that are not from Yahweh Elohim is spiritual adultery. It all goes back to having spiritual sex with Yahweh Elohim inside our hearts to "know" Him/Her that way.

You are guilty of all those charges. You don't have the scriptural knowledge. Your understanding of the Bible is corrupted and you substitute real sex with spiritual sex.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.