Thank God For Atheists

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2019 3:53:10 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
Tradesecret wrote:
Except it is Christians at the forefront of medical science all around the world.

Christians are searching for God's will in Cancer just like they were searching for his will in AIDS and blamed it on Homosexuality till Heterosexuals started getting AIDS too. They found Gods will in making Africans black and ugly. The curse of Ham justified African slavery. They voted for Trump because he identified God's shitholes.
Christians are smuggling bibles to countries where the majority are illiterate. They reason if the people cannot read the Word/Bible they can at least use it to wipe their backsides. That still maintains a private personal contact with the Word/Bible.
It is proving more effective than getting them to read the bible because the people using it as toilet paper will actually go through the entire bible. Whereas most readers never go through the entire bible even in their lifetime.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2019 7:36:16 PM
Tradesecret wrote:
Except it is Christians at the forefront of medical science all around the world.

Well, Folks.
You heard it right here from the hypocrite's mouth who is so intent on slamming others for making claims with no substantiation.

Pretty shoddy and amateurish, Don't you think?
Leaning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2019 7:53:04 PM
https://en. Wikipedia. Org/wiki/List_of_Christians_in_science_and_technology#2001"today_(21st_century)
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2019 9:01:55 PM
Learning, It makes sense the angel-Christians would be interested in the sciences and excelling in the temporal mortal knowledge by grace through faith. It is a scientific activity. But they have no interest in being gods and goddess with occult Israel, As it should be.
Leaning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2019 10:15:07 PM
I'm not so much saying that only Christians or anyone is at the forefront really. Just noting there are plenty of Christians involved in medicine and science.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2019 11:54:30 PM
Learning, There are many, Many spirit-orbs predestined to be angels in the resurrection who love activity and have no interest to be gods or goddesses in eternity to govern the knowledge of good and evil.

Whatever floats your boat will bring the most happiness. One is not better or worse than the other. These basic truths will bring the maximum happiness to the planet as EVERYONE lives the Golden Rule in perhaps 50 or more years. The free energy technology of the ETs will make life quite enjoyable in a clean environment--no more smog,

The work will probably drop to 10 hours a week for the common laborer to earn plenty of the money to meet their needs, Like it did in the 13th century using the tally sticks of England. It is documented in "13 Century, Greatest of All Centuries" by James Walsh: 1907. You can find copies to read free online. It is a classic. Pretty long.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2019 7:36:14 AM
Sonofcharl wrote:
Atheism is merely an assumption. As is Christianity,

And cancer is merely cellular dysfunction.

That is about as vague and nonsensical as any nitwit can get.
Are you sure that you actually exist?
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2019 8:37:29 AM
Willows, We have horrible cancer to die painful deaths. We all believe in the God of death and not the God of life. Many cancers are created by man meddling with genetics and the environment. The ETs will help us clean up the environment with free energy and reduce the cancer rates. PROBLEM=> REACTION=> SOLUTION. God sees the bigger picture of things.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2019 4:17:42 PM
anonthesmallone wrote:
Willows, We have horrible cancer to die painful deaths. We all believe in the God of death and not the God of life. Many cancers are created by man meddling with genetics and the environment. The ETs will help us clean up the environment with free energy and reduce the cancer rates. PROBLEM=> REACTION=> SOLUTION. God sees the bigger picture of things.

Now you are a cancer expert. Before that you had a mental illness and before that you struggled for 43 years to make sense of the Bible. Somewhere in between you wrote 7 volumes on the Global financial systems after you got fired from your job as an economic adviser.
No recovery in sight!
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2019 6:03:13 PM
Compartmentalizing knowledge into people to be experts in one field causes their minds to automatically be blind to the true cause and effect laws of mortality and what the Bible teaches about the Cosmic War, The purpose of life, The after life, Where we came from, And what the hell is "really" going on and who is in control of us as slaves. The Jewish International Bankers have been slaves to Ra (Lucifer) in the same way we have been slaves to them. They are in the best position to know how the energies of good and evil operate.

The correct answers to these global questions are vastly important. The Luciferians are the ones putting all the pieces together to control the masses with the money. They are the system engineers of thought narratives, But we do not know because they keep it to themselves to stay in power. They need to change their frauds, Or Ra will use the ETs to eat their lunch. As the saying goes, Honesty is the best policy. Keeping secrets for the Lord is a whole different matter.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2019 9:12:38 PM
anonthesmallone wrote:
Compartmentalizing knowledge into people to be experts in one field causes their minds to automatically be blind to the true cause and effect laws of mortality and what the Bible teaches about the Cosmic War, The purpose of life, The after life, Where we came from, And what the hell is "really" going on and who is in control of us as slaves. The Jewish International Bankers have been slaves to Ra (Lucifer) in the same way we have been slaves to them. They are in the best position to know how the energies of good and evil operate.

The correct answers to these global questions are vastly important. The Luciferians are the ones putting all the pieces together to control the masses with the money. They are the system engineers of thought narratives, But we do not know because they keep it to themselves to stay in power. They need to change their frauds, Or Ra will use the ETs to eat their lunch. As the saying goes, Honesty is the best policy. Keeping secrets for the Lord is a whole different matter.

There are different fields of expertise. You have science, Engineers, Biology, Space, Technology, Religion. Your expertise is neither in religion, Science, Theology or even rational thinking.
There is Judaism and the occult version is Jewish Kabbalah mysticism.
You have Christianity and the occult addons like Mormonisn and Gnosticism.

So the bible has been rich fodder for occultists who dwell in the spiritual, Metaphysical and magical realms of human imagination.

Unfortunately you are trying to reinvent the wheel of occultism when several streams of occultism have already been well established.
But you cannot get beyond reincarnation, Translation and immortality which have all been incorporated in major New Age beliefs. You are still at the early stages of arguing what has been added or removed from the Bible when all those arguments have been debated in all the major religions and its occult offshoots eons ago.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2019 10:15:19 PM
I never claimed to be an expert at these things. I am just man standing on the sea of glass, Revealing what the Lord shows me. He puts the pieces together. You do not need to believe anything I write. You do not need to read my posts. I am just a man. Noah was just a man. I am not God.

I was an expert in financial analysis, Financial databases, And process reengineering for large corporations before I left my career by choice to figure out what the hell was going on with the money in the world. The answers and solutions are actually in the trend data since 1791. Now I know.

It is amazing with you how the discussion always gravitates away from the topic to the character of the poster. So be it.

But see? It does not matter who starts an idea. The question is whether the idea stands on its own merits based on facts, Evidence, And reason.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2019 10:30:57 PM
By the way, The occult has its white witches and black witches at the soul level, And they know **nothing** about the kingdom of God at the spirit-orb level to be poor in spirit like little children. They are literally lost in their own souls.

My posts are not "rehashing" the occult or "recreating the wheel". Christ has chosen the occult because they are to only ones that believe in becoming gods and goddesses. The current occult ideas will NOT accomplish that objective. Only the original teachings of Christ and the light of God will translated occult Israel into gods and goddesses.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2019 11:08:20 PM
anonthesmallone wrote:
I never claimed to be an expert at these things. I am just man standing on the sea of glass, Revealing what the Lord shows me. He puts the pieces together. You do not need to believe anything I write. You do not need to read my posts. I am just a man. Noah was just a man. I am not God.

I was an expert in financial analysis, Financial databases, And process reengineering for large corporations before I left my career by choice to figure out what the hell was going on with the money in the world. The answers and solutions are actually in the trend data since 1791. Now I know.

It is amazing with you how the discussion always gravitates away from the topic to the character of the poster. So be it.

But see? It does not matter who starts an idea. The question is whether the idea stands on its own merits based on facts, Evidence, And reason.

You were an expert in the financial system and you did not know what the hell was going on with the money in the world. Even a bank teller knows what happens to money.

But your posts are not about what the hell is going on with the money in the world. It about your struggles with the bible, ETs, Lucifer, Angels and gods and goddesses.

Read what you post. It has very little to do with money. Besides this is a religion forum.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2019 11:18:21 PM
The money is directly related to Act 2-6 money system that Christ and his apostles set up by the wealthy. Money is the most important part of the kingdom of God.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2019 11:26:59 PM
anonthesmallone wrote:
The money is directly related to Act 2-6 money system that Christ and his apostles set up by the wealthy. Money is the most important part of the kingdom of God.

Giving money away to the poor is Jesus's advice to the wealthy.

Matthew 19:21 Jesus told him, "If you want to be perfect, Go, Sell your possessions and give to the poor, And you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, Follow Me. "
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2019 11:40:57 PM
No. You have taken the verse out of context. He is referring to the "poor in spirit" that would use the money to build businesses to create jobs for members in less than a year. Christ's ministry was *very* short before He set up His economic order after His resurrection. The ruler was young and immature and did not have the faith to know what Christ was talking about.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2019 11:55:05 PM
The original text was "poor in spirit" but the Catholic church changed it to "poor". The believers and saints with jobs a year later, With the apostles, Knew exactly what the Lord meant by "poor in spirit" a year later. That is why they put the event in Matthew.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2019 12:47:02 AM
Let us read in context with the correct heart of God what the Lord teaches:

Matt 19:16-30
And, Behold, One came and said unto him, Good Master, What good thing shall I **do**, That I may have **eternal life**?

And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good [reincarnated Adam had a dragon and the flesh to control just like he did]?
there is none good but one, That is, God [God said, Let there be light"]

but if thou wilt enter into life, Keep the commandments [if we believe in the Commandments we will not commit the unforgivable sin and claim the miracles of the Holy Spirit are from the devil. He answered the question perfectly. What do we DO? As mortals, We "do" what will prevent the unforgiveable sin. ].

He saith unto him, Which? Jesus said, Thou shalt do no murder, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness,
Honour thy father and thy mother: and, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

The young man saith unto him, All these things have I kept from my youth up: what lack I yet? [There has to be more to it, Right? ]

Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect [perfected love],
go and sell that thou hast, And give to the *poor in spirit*, And thou shalt have treasure in heaven [the first heaven]:
and come and follow me [walk in the light of God].

The young man pushed for an answer he was not ready for under his false Jewish paradigms about the heart of God. God's true heart is being taken to the world through the prophet Roy Sausak:

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4340488/
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2019 3:24:08 PM
anonthesmallone wrote:
The original text was "poor in spirit" but the Catholic church changed it to "poor". The believers and saints with jobs a year later, With the apostles, Knew exactly what the Lord meant by "poor in spirit" a year later. That is why they put the event in Matthew.

Matthew 19:21 Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, Go and sell that thou hast, And give to the poor, And thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me.

Why would the poor in spirit need money. Jesus was referring to material wealth.

Matthew 19:But when the young man heard that saying, He went away sorrowful: for he had great possessions.

23 Then said Jesus unto his disciples, Verily I say unto you, That a rich man shall hardly enter into the kingdom of heaven.

24 And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, Than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Any wonder you struggled for 43 years to make sense of the Bible. You suffer from both a learning disability and mental illness. Your financial bankruptcy didn't help either.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2019 6:40:24 PM
Harikrish,
***Matthew 19:21 Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, Go and sell that thou hast, And give to the poor, And thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me.

The word "perfect:" means to be a god or goddess. The first century readers knew exactly what it meant and found this passage liberating for those who want to be angels and also those predestined to be gods and goddesses, No judgment of each other.

Please note the Lord was answering His questions specially and truthfully. We do not need to be poor in spirit and enter the first heaven as a mortal to inherit eternal life as an angel. But we must not commit the unforgivable sin (Matt 12). If we believe in Yahweh and his commandments, Then we will be saved eternally no matter what sin we commit. The message is belief saves us and not works.

If we do not know what the unforgiveable sin is in Matt 12, Then, We will assume Christ is talking about *works* and not our attitudes towards Yahweh. We are saved by grace through belief in Yahweh and not belief in theological mumbo jumbo of atonement and testament false ideas. Therefore, Angels are saved by belief. Gods and goddesses are saved by grace through faith in Him and trust in His teachings by walking in the light of heaven.

Therefore to be perfect like our Heavenly Father, The spiritually immature young ruler needed the become poor in spirit and follow the Son in his heart. Please note the Lord did not tell him to sell *all* his things, But whatever the light directed. The bigger idea is following Him as the light inside the heart and becoming poor in spirit. Be removing the words "poor in spirit" from the text and adding the words atonement and testament to the Bible, The passage can be twisted around every which way.

***Why would the poor in spirit need money. Jesus was referring to material wealth.

Wealth is the most important principle. Read acts 2 to 6. The wealthy got the businesses going to create jobs for baptized members. The 12 apostles made the mistake of delegating the money responsibility to 7 other men to read the scripture instead.

Poverty has a curse that comes with not understanding money power is from God. God says we will have money if we are not of little faith. People with little faith do not understand money power. The Jewish International Bankers have greater faith in the Creator because they understand money power. They just need more truth that has been hidden and kept back from them.

Now they can make better informed decisions to put the pieces together from the Bible and their prophetic revelations, Such as the 1957 Albert Pike vision, To continue leading the world into the New World Order anyway they can. Nothing has changed for them except increasing their knowledge of the truth to improve their decisions. Because of the money plus being prophets, They have greater faith in God. Yahushua was from a wealthy family.

***Matthew 19:But when the young man heard that saying, He went away sorrowful: for he had great possessions.

He was sad because he had all these religious ideas in his head that were wrong, So he could not understand. Had he just trusted he was saved as an angel, And not pressed Christ for the path of a god and goddess, He would have walked away happy. But God predestinated the experience to teach us to not push the Lord for answers before we are ready. That is the message. The ruler is young and immature and was not evil because he kept the commandments.

***23 Then said Jesus unto his disciples, Verily I say unto you, That a rich man shall hardly enter into the kingdom of heaven.

Cover the flesh. Read it again. Christ said "rich man" and not "rich body". He means "rich spirit orb". It is the opposite of being poor in spirit and knowing all power is God's power. We are to be good stewards of His power and not owners of the power.

***24 And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, Than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

The verse has nothing to do with the rich man groveling on his knees like a camel going through an opening into the city called the "eye of the needle". The camel represents storage of Water of Word as dead scripture in the carnal mind of the dragon of self. Camel has four legs. 4=self. Rich spirit-orb = camel.

We are to receive the water from a spring to drink and not store the words of the Bible in the carnal mind of memory that never moves into the light. The water of a spring sees the light. The water in a camel does not. This camel syndrome happens to those who are rich spirit-orbs in self pride and think they own the money, And their dragons will control the money to glorify self and rob God of His glory.

The needle is used to work with clothing using thread. The clothing represents Christ's righteousness in us that is the clothing we wear. Basically, It means the rich spirit-orb cannot enter heaven because the dragon of self will turn the scriptures into a dead book and misunderstand what they mean by not covering the flesh to see the truth. The mortal money power caters to the flesh, And that is what they will see with their carnal minds when they read the scriptures.

To be carnally-minded is death to the mortal body, And those mortal ideas will be removed in the resurrection. They will have eternal life as angels, Which they wanted in the beginning as a spirit-orb Christ uses this strange analogy to make the point a physical cannot go through the eye of a needed. Impossible. Neither can a rich spirit orb enter any of the three heavens. Everyone in heaven knows God owns all the power.

However, A billionaire who is poor in spirit can enter heaven very easily if he does not define himself as his money power. Rich people will love the truth of Christ. The kingdom of God is built by the wealthy who understand the truth.

***Any wonder you struggled for 43 years to make sense of the Bible. You suffer from both a learning disability and mental illness. Your financial bankruptcy didn't help either.

If I am so mentally ill, Then where are these brilliant ideas about God coming from except God Himself? Do we want to believe the Logos Word of Reason or the stupid ideas of the theologians and religions?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2019 7:52:37 PM
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish,
***Matthew 19:21 Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, Go and sell that thou hast, And give to the poor, And thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me.

The word "perfect:" means to be a god or goddess. The first century readers knew exactly what it meant and found this passage liberating for those who want to be angels and also those predestined to be gods and goddesses, No judgment of each other.

That means you can never be perfect or a god because you lost your money to the rich bankers.
Going bankrupt is a curse. The rich man had a choice to be perfect. You lost your money and disqualified yourself before Jesus.

Please note the Lord was answering His questions specially and truthfully. We do not need to be poor in spirit and enter the first heaven as a mortal to inherit eternal life as an angel. But we must not commit the unforgivable sin (Matt 12). If we believe in Yahweh and his commandments, Then we will be saved eternally no matter what sin we commit. The message is belief saves us and not works.
Giving up ones wealth to help the poor is works. It takes effort and commitment.

. We are saved by grace through belief in Yahweh and not belief in theological mumbo jumbo of atonement and testament false ideas. Therefore, Angels are saved by belief. Gods and goddesses are saved by grace through faith in Him and trust in His teachings by walking in the light of heaven.
Jesus's message was to the Jewish people and not to angels and gods and goddesses. Read your bible you ignorant mutt.

Therefore to be perfect like our Heavenly Father, The spiritually immature young ruler needed the become poor in spirit and follow the Son in his heart. Please note the Lord did not tell him to sell *all* his things,

jesus told the wealthy man to sell what he had which was all his earthly possessions and to give it to the poor.
Matthew 19:21 Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, Go and sell that thou hast, And give to the poor, And thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me.

***Why would the poor in spirit need money. Jesus was referring to material wealth.

Wealth is the most important principle. Read acts 2 to 6. The wealthy got the businesses going to create jobs for baptized members. The 12 apostles made the mistake of delegating the money responsibility to 7 other men to read the scripture instead.
Wealth was a obstacle to entering heaven.
24 And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, Than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Poverty has a curse that comes with not understanding money power is from God. God says we will have money if we are not of little faith. People with little faith do not understand money power. The Jewish International Bankers have greater faith in the Creator because they understand money power. They just need more truth that has been hidden and kept back from them.
It was the Jews that rejected Jesus. Both the rich and poor Jews.

Now they can make better informed decisions to put the pieces together from the Bible and their prophetic revelations, Such as the 1957 Albert Pike vision, To continue leading the world into the New World Order anyway they can. Nothing has changed for them except increasing their knowledge of the truth to improve their decisions. Because of the money plus being prophets, They have greater faith in God. Yahushua was from a wealthy family.

***Matthew 19:But when the young man heard that saying, He went away sorrowful: for he had great possessions.

He was sad because he had all these religious ideas in his head that were wrong, So he could not understand. Had he just trusted he was saved as an angel, And not pressed Christ for the path of a god and goddess, He would have walked away happy. But God predestinated the experience to teach us to not push the Lord for answers before we are ready. That is the message. The ruler is young and immature and was not evil because he kept the commandments.

***23 Then said Jesus unto his disciples, Verily I say unto you, That a rich man shall hardly enter into the kingdom of heaven.

Cover the flesh. Read it again. Christ said "rich man" and not "rich body". He means "rich spirit orb". It is the opposite of being poor in spirit and knowing all power is God's power. We are to be good stewards of His power and not owners of the power.
Rich man mean the man and his money. That is what makes him a rich man.

***24 And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, Than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

The verse has nothing to do with the rich man groveling on his knees like a camel going through an opening into the city called the "eye of the needle". The camel represents storage of Water of Word as dead scripture in the carnal mind of the dragon of self. Camel has four legs. 4=self. Rich spirit-orb = camel.
Jesus is comparing the size of a camel which is considerably larger than the rich man and saying the is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, Than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God. Learn to read you ignorant mutt.

We are to receive the water from a spring to drink and not store the words of the Bible in the carnal mind of memory that never moves into the light. The water of a spring sees the light. The water in a camel does not. This camel syndrome happens to those who are rich spirit-orbs in self pride and think they own the money, And their dragons will control the money to glorify self and rob God of His glory.
The comparison was made to show the difference in size between a camel and the rich man.

The needle is used to work with clothing using thread. The clothing represents Christ's righteousness in us that is the clothing we wear. Basically, It means the rich spirit-orb cannot enter heaven because the dragon of self will turn the scriptures into a dead book and misunderstand what they mean by not covering the flesh to see the truth.
Both the rich and poor wear clothes.

To be carnally-minded is death to the mortal body, And those mortal ideas will be removed in the resurrection. They will have eternal life as angels, Which they wanted in the beginning as a spirit-orb Christ uses this strange analogy to make the point a physical cannot go through the eye of a needed. Impossible. Neither can a rich spirit orb enter any of the three heavens. Everyone in heaven knows God owns all the power.
The camel can squeeze through the eye of a needle but a rich man cannot. Jesus is saying there are more camels in heaven than rich men.

However, A billionaire who is poor in spirit can enter heaven very easily if he does not define himself as his money power. Rich people will love the truth of Christ. The kingdom of God is built by the wealthy who understand the truth.
All the billionaire has to do is listen to Jesus and give his money away to help the poor.
*Matthew 19:21 Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, Go and sell that thou hast, And give to the poor, And thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me.

***Any wonder you struggled for 43 years to make sense of the Bible. You suffer from both a learning disability and mental illness. Your financial bankruptcy didn't help either.

If I am so mentally ill, Then where are these brilliant ideas about God coming from except God Himself? Do we want to believe the Logos Word of Reason or the stupid ideas of the theologians and religions?

The brilliant ideas are coming from scriptures/Bible which you struggled for 43 years to make sense of.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2019 8:03:43 PM
Ha Ha. Your sarcasm will not change God's mind about stealing from others or stealing God's glory in the 10 commandments. It is easy to repent of being a thief if we are not blinded by God to what we are doing. Yahweh is in control.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2019 8:53:40 PM
anonthesmallone wrote:
Ha Ha. Your sarcasm will not change God's mind about stealing from others or stealing God's glory in the 10 commandments. It is easy to repent of being a thief if we are not blinded by God to what we are doing. Yahweh is in control.

The 10 commandments were given by God to Moses for the people to follow. It wasn't stolen from God.
If God is blinding the thief then the thief isn't stealing.

Was your mental illness caused by God?
Was your financial bankruptcy caused by God?
Was your 43 years struggle to make sense of the bible caused by God?

Why would God make you so stupid when surely he knows you believe you were called to be 'general authority'?
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2019 10:05:38 PM
Where did I say 10 commandment were stolen? I said the Gory of God is stolen. If the thief is stealing from the people because God told them to build Him and New World Order any way they can, Then it is "justified" stealing and God will not punish them for it, For they were doing it to learn what does not work to know good and evil.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2019 10:15:07 PM
anonthesmallone wrote:
Where did I say 10 commandment were stolen? I said the Gory of God is stolen. If the thief is stealing from the people because God told them to build Him and New World Order any way they can, Then it is "justified" stealing and God will not punish them for it, For they were doing it to learn what does not work to know good and evil.

In the post you are responding to.

anonthesmallone wrote:

The 10 commandments were given by God to Moses for the people to follow. It wasn't stolen from God.
If God is blinding the thief then the thief isn't stealing.

Was your mental illness caused by God?
Was your financial bankruptcy caused by God?
Was your 43 years struggle to make sense of the bible caused by God?

Why would God make you so stupid when surely he knows you believe you were called to be 'general authority'?

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.