Total Posts:17|Showing Posts:1-17
Jump to topic:

Objectives of the Book of Revelation

anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,211
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2019 6:10:45 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
The vision was about thirty minutes long, But John had to stop to write it down in between what he was shown; therefore, It took about five hours to finish the entire vision. It was very important to receive the open vision at one time so John knew it was all an interrelated narrative of the inner kingdom of God in us.

The vision is not about outer kingdom events as theologians and religions teach in error. In some parts, It was just like watching a 3D cartoon. Angels in the third heaven do not have wings. The vision is about what happens in our hearts by belief in ideas we read in books or learn from people. The ideas operate as people and nations in us automatically and come alive, Literally, By our belief in them, Whether the ideas are from man, From the dragon, Or from God. The ideas create feelings inside the soul.

In the early assemblies, "believers" were defined as all baptized members, But the "saints" were the elect on the sea of glass predestinated to be gods and goddesses. The future angels, Gods, And goddesses on earth serve the light as One Kingdom of God in their hearts in the first heaven, Just as the immortal bodies of individuals (gods or angels) operate as One Kingdom in the third heaven. Competition is eliminated by removing the dragon.

The insiders, Like Rockefeller said, Try to remove the completion based on a money fraud. It won't work. The pyramid money power pictured on the one dollar bill has grown way too big. Too many criminals and disloyal people do not believe in Lucifer or God, Destroying the control at the top. Too many black sheep billionaires are in rebellion. The book of Revelation's cube structure in chapter 21 resolves these problems of the heart caused by the pyramid power of money that is void of a purpose for the heart of God.

Even worse, All religions steal Yahweh's glory for themselves by competing with each other. The dragons in religious people love the glory and attention they feel by their religious experiences with their different imaginary gods. They can sing for hours in large groups to pump up their dragons to go out into the beast system to earn a living cheating and ripping off the "competition" financially by survival of the fittest ideas all in the name of their imaginary gods, Breaking the Golden Rule.

God glorifies Himself in the three heavens by grace through faith with our silent prayers and doesn't need religions to "help" glorify Him. All three heavens are interconnected in the light as One Heaven. The book of revelation is about entering the first heaven, And after entering heaven as a mortal, Walking a very difficult and intense path of faith to be translated to become a god or goddess in the third heaven. The second heaven is in Sheol. The disembodied souls in Sheol will be reincarnated into the third temple era to complete the translation process of the four wheels of Ezekiel 1.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,211
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2019 6:21:10 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
Revelation Chapter 1:1-3
The Revelation of Jesus Christ [This is an introduction written in the first century a few years after John wrote the book. The introduction defines it as a "revelation" of how to walk in the light and receive inner revelations from the Spirit of the Son of Yahweh Elohim who controls the inner light. ]

which God [The Spirit of the Father of Yahweh Elohim controls the audible words a prophet hears from Yahweh in the outer kingdom. This vision was seen and heard from the outer kingdom of the Father about the inner kingdom of the Son].

gave Him [Christ the Son]
to show His servants [spirit-orb of the inner kingdom]
"things which must shortly take place [The cause and effect principles inside all believers that can be predicted like clockwork based on grace through faith].
And He sent and signified it by His angel to His servant John, Who bore witness to the word of God, And to the testimony of Jesus Christ [the testimony of Christ is the "spirit of prophecy" in the inner kingdom].

We watch the prophetic events occur in our hearts, And they grow from grace to grace as God personally creates evidence to believe for each individually and not in a religious group. All faith comes from evidence directly from God who provides the evidence by grace because we ask Him for the spiritual bread. We grow from a little faith to invincible faith as the evidence grows more powerful as we continue asking for more light in silent prayer to know the eternal truth. Life and translation is all about witnessing God's power rather than falling in love with it. We fall in love with His Character and not His power,

to all things that he saw [in the vision].

Blessed is he who reads and those who hear the words of this prophecy [the predictable events in the heart],

and keep those things which are written in it [obey the truths in book of Revelation];

for the time is near [Christ said: "Repent, For the kingdom of heaven is at hand or near". We can follow the outlined and orderly processes to enter the first heaven and continue on the straight, Narrow, And difficult path to be translated into gods and goddesses that live in the third heaven].
Harikrish
Posts: 29,633
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2019 8:20:54 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Revelation Chapter 1:1-3
The Revelation of Jesus Christ [This is an introduction written in the first century a few years after John wrote the book. The introduction defines it as a "revelation" of how to walk in the light and receive inner revelations from the Spirit of the Son of Yahweh Elohim who controls the inner light. ]

which God [The Spirit of the Father of Yahweh Elohim controls the audible words a prophet hears from Yahweh in the outer kingdom. This vision was seen and heard from the outer kingdom of the Father about the inner kingdom of the Son].

gave Him [Christ the Son]
to show His servants [spirit-orb of the inner kingdom]
"things which must shortly take place [The cause and effect principles inside all believers that can be predicted like clockwork based on grace through faith].
And He sent and signified it by His angel to His servant John, Who bore witness to the word of God, And to the testimony of Jesus Christ [the testimony of Christ is the "spirit of prophecy" in the inner kingdom].

We watch the prophetic events occur in our hearts, And they grow from grace to grace as God personally creates evidence to believe for each individually and not in a religious group. All faith comes from evidence directly from God who provides the evidence by grace because we ask Him for the spiritual bread. We grow from a little faith to invincible faith as the evidence grows more powerful as we continue asking for more light in silent prayer to know the eternal truth. Life and translation is all about witnessing God's power rather than falling in love with it. We fall in love with His Character and not His power,

to all things that he saw [in the vision].

Blessed is he who reads and those who hear the words of this prophecy [the predictable events in the heart],

and keep those things which are written in it [obey the truths in book of Revelation];

for the time is near [Christ said: "Repent, For the kingdom of heaven is at hand or near". We can follow the outlined and orderly processes to enter the first heaven and continue on the straight, Narrow, And difficult path to be translated into gods and goddesses that live in the third heaven].

Here is what the first 3 verses in Revelation says:
1 The Revelation of Jesus Christ, Which God gave unto him, To shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:

2 Who bare record of the word of God, And of the testimony of Jesus Christ, And of all things that he saw.

3 Blessed is he that readeth, And they that hear the words of this prophecy, And keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand.

It simply says God gave John a vision of things which were to happen shortly. John was to record what he saw and heard which included the word of God and the testimony of Jesus Christ.
That people should read what John wrote because the time was short and the events recorded soon to happen.

Now anyone reading your rendition of the same 3 verses of Revelation will immediately recognize you are still struggling to make sense of what you just read. So your 43 years struggle to make sense of the bible isn't over yet. And your mental illness still overshadows your learning disability.

It can be just as easily shown your mental illness contributed to your business failure. But your failure to grasp the bible is less surprising because you are still at an entry level even though you claim you spent 43 years to make sense of the bible. Your mental illness prevented you from making any progress
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,211
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2019 8:39:20 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
The book was written 2000 years ago, And nobody can agree what the book means regarding "outer prophecies". They have their minds going the wrong direction outside. They need to look inside their hearts for the correct answers.

"Blessed are the pure in heart, For they shall see God [God's light]. "
Harikrish
Posts: 29,633
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2019 9:29:40 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
The book was written 2000 years ago, And nobody can agree what the book means regarding "outer prophecies". They have their minds going the wrong direction outside. They need to look inside their hearts for the correct answers.

"Blessed are the pure in heart, For they shall see God [God's light]. "

There are no outer or inner prophecies. Prophecy was forestalling of things to come. Prophets were accountable for what they said and were put to death for lying.

Deuteronomy 18:20 But the prophet, Which shall presume to speak a word in my name, Which I have not commanded him to speak, Or that shall speak in the name of other gods, Even that prophet shall die.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,211
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2019 1:07:21 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
Do you have a membory laps? Yahweh sends prophets to test Israel to see if she loves Him. Man or the devil does not send them. They were to be stoned in morality but be reincarnated to continue on their predestinated roller coaster ride to know good and evil in eternity as a god or goddess. The prophets were doing what Yahweh wanted them to do. Duh! Do we know how much predestination power Yahweh has by hiding our past lives? No.

Duet 13 1-3
If there arises among you a prophet or a dreamer of dreams, And he gives you a sign or a wonder, And the sign or the wonder comes to pass, Of which he spoke to you, Saying, "Let us go after other gods""which you have not known""and let us serve them, " you shall not listen to the words of that prophet or that dreamer of dreams, For the Lord your God is testing you to know whether you love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,633
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2019 4:19:49 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Do you have a membory laps? Yahweh sends prophets to test Israel to see if she loves Him. Man or the devil does not send them. They were to be stoned in morality but be reincarnated to continue on their predestinated roller coaster ride to know good and evil in eternity as a god or goddess. The prophets were doing what Yahweh wanted them to do. Duh! Do we know how much predestination power Yahweh has by hiding our past lives? No.

Duet 13 1-3
If there arises among you a prophet or a dreamer of dreams, And he gives you a sign or a wonder, And the sign or the wonder comes to pass, Of which he spoke to you, Saying, "Let us go after other gods""which you have not known""and let us serve them, " you shall not listen to the words of that prophet or that dreamer of dreams, For the Lord your God is testing you to know whether you love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul.

We know your mind ain't right Anon. You don't know what you are saying most of the time.

Here is what you said you took from Mormonism.

You said: I did not take any ideas from Mormonism except the word translation and the ideas of Ra (Lucifer) scattered in the LDS revelations. Yes, The Mormon revelations and history have very much influenced my mind to get a clear view of what the fallen sons of God believe and the love a person feels from then when they appear.

To list them.

1. You took the concept of translation from Mormonism.
2. You took the ideas of Ra(Lucifer) from Mormonism which you mention in most of your posts.
3. You were heavily influenced by Mormonism history.
4. You were influenced by truth concept of revelation which you mention in most of your posts. .
5. Add to that the fallen sons of God which Mormonism is famous for.

More absurd Mormon assumptions you have embraced:

6. The Father in the third heaven is a translated man.
The Father is a translated man from another planet and has an immortal body.
The Father is a translated man that represents the Spirit of the Father in Yahweh Elohim that lives inside the translated man. Ezekiel 1 simplifies the complex nature of a translated man with Yahweh Elohim living inside Him.

7. The sons of God are born to immortal parents and have never been mortal like us.
The serpent, Devil, Satan, And the dragon are the same thing of darkness. Ra (Lucifer) lives at a different frequency in the third heaven. He is a Son of God and not an angel.

9. Angels are resurrected mortals that have sex but are sterile. They live in the third heaven and do not have wings.

10. Angels that have wings are symbolic of ideas in the first heaven as mortals and the second heaven as disembodied souls in Sheol. It the kingdom of God within you.

From reading your posts one can say you are drowning in Mormonism. But even here you are perverting their beliefs.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,211
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2019 5:17:52 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
***1. You took the concept of translation from Mormonism.

The concept came from Christ. I cannot use the words "saved" or "salvation" that was used by early house assemblies. The idea did not originate in Mormonism. The light told me to use the word.

***2. You took the ideas of Ra(Lucifer) from Mormonism which you mention in most of your posts.

The false ideas from the Ra family are throughout the LDS revelations. I do not believe them. I did not know about Ra when I studied Mormonism. Ra is a Son of God.

***3. You were heavily influenced by Mormonism history.

The LDS people need to repent of the dumb ideas from the Ra family of the Sons of God. They are incompetent and inept Sons and Daughters of God that do not know good and evil.

***4. You were influenced by truth concept of revelation which you mention in most of your posts.

The concept of revelation is from God not the Mormons. However, They believe in revelation. However, The idea did not come from them but from Yahweh in the Bible.

***5. Add to that the fallen sons of God which Mormonism is famous for.

They are the immortal Sons of God in Gen 6:1 and had sex with mortal women. They named their kids Nephi-lim in the Gen 6. Nephi is the major character in the Book of Mormon. Yahweh would not let them create the Book of Mormon without connecting the book to Genesis 6. They agreed to the terms.

***6. The Father in the third heaven is a translated man.
The Father is a translated man from another planet and has an immortal body.
The Father is a translated man that represents the Spirit of the Father in Yahweh Elohim that lives inside the translated man. Ezekiel 1 simplifies the complex nature of a translated man with Yahweh Elohim living inside Him.

Correct. The four wheels of Ezekiel are defined in the Book of Revelation.

***7. The sons of God are born to immortal parents and have never been mortal like us. The serpent, Devil, Satan, And the dragon are the same thing of darkness. Ra (Lucifer) lives at a different frequency in the third heaven. He is a Son of God and not an angel.

The dragon, Devil, Serpent, Satan all refer to the darkness created in our spirit-orbs in Gen 1:1-2. The Ra family lives in the third heaven as young and immature children of God.

***9. Angels are resurrected mortals that have sex but are sterile. They live in the third. Heaven and do not have wings.

Correct. Christ said in the resurrection mortals will be like the angels. But translated beings that do not taste of death become gods and goddesses and are not resurrected. Their bodies are changed in the blink of an eye as Paul taught.

***10. Angels that have wings are symbolic of ideas in the first heaven as mortals and the second heaven as disembodied souls in Sheol. It the kingdom of God within you.

Correct.

***From reading your posts one can say you are drowning in Mormonism. But even here you are perverting their beliefs.

Those outsider Mormonism do not study the details. Mormonism perverts the original teachings of Christ.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,633
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2019 8:00:50 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
***1. You took the concept of translation from Mormonism.

The concept came from Christ. I cannot use the words "saved" or "salvation" that was used by early house assemblies. The idea did not originate in Mormonism. The light told me to use the word.
You are a pathological liar hiding behind your mental illness. You said you took translation and ideas of Ra(Lucifer) from Mormonism.

You wrote:" I did not take any ideas from Mormonism except the word translation and the ideas of Ra (Lucifer) scattered in the LDS revelations. Yes, The Mormon revelations and history have very much influenced my mind to get a clear view of what the fallen sons of God believe and the love a person feels from then when they appear.

***2. You took the ideas of Ra(Lucifer) from Mormonism which you mention in most of your posts.

The false ideas from the Ra family are throughout the LDS revelations. I do not believe them. I did not know about Ra when I studied Mormonism. Ra is a Son of God.

That Ra(Lucifer) is the son of God came from Mormonism which you adopted.
You said: The Character of Ra (Lucifer) is irrelevant because He is inept and incompetent as a little child, Although He is a Son of God with glory and power and full of the unconditional love of God from the third heaven.

***3. You were heavily influenced by Mormonism history.
You are a pathological liar. Your beliefs are based on Mormonism. You even tried to become a member on a Mormon sited and was banned.

The LDS people need to repent of the dumb ideas from the Ra family of the Sons of God. They are incompetent and inept Sons and Daughters of God that do not know good and evil.

***4. You were influenced by truth concept of revelation which you mention in most of your posts.

The concept of revelation is from God not the Mormons. However, They believe in revelation. However, The idea did not come from them but from Yahweh in the Bible. .

Read what you said about revelation: Yes, The Mormon revelations and history have very much influenced my mind to get a clear view of what the fallen sons of God believe and the love a person feels from then when they appear.

***5. Add to that the fallen sons of God which Mormonism is famous for.

They are the immortal Sons of God in Gen 6:1 and had sex with mortal women. They named their kids Nephi-lim in the Gen 6. Nephi is the major character in the Book of Mormon. Yahweh would not let them create the Book of Mormon without connecting the book to Genesis 6. They agreed to the terms.
The Nephites are one of many groups to be mentioned in the Book of Mormon to be settled in the ancient Americas.

The Nephilims were killed in the flood. The Nephilim were one of the primary reasons for the great flood in Noah"s time. Immediately after the mention of Nephilim, God"s Word says, "The LORD saw how great man"s wickedness on the earth had become, And that every inclination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil all the time.

***6. The Father in the third heaven is a translated man.
The Father is a translated man from another planet and has an immortal body.
The Father is a translated man that represents the Spirit of the Father in Yahweh Elohim that lives inside the translated man. Ezekiel 1 simplifies the complex nature of a translated man with Yahweh Elohim living inside Him.

Correct. The four wheels of Ezekiel are defined in the Book of Revelation.

So you took more than a few concepts from Mormonism. You took almost everything from Mormonism including God was born a mortal man.
John borrowed from all the prophets before him.

***7. The sons of God are born to immortal parents and have never been mortal like us. The serpent, Devil, Satan, And the dragon are the same thing of darkness. Ra (Lucifer) lives at a different frequency in the third heaven. He is a Son of God and not an angel.
You preach Ra(Lucifer) and Jesus are brothers and the sons of God. That too is taken from Mormonism.

The dragon, Devil, Serpent, Satan all refer to the darkness created in our spirit-orbs in Gen 1:1-2. The Ra family lives in the third heaven as young and immature children of God.

That would include Ra(Lucifer) and Jesus.

***9. Angels are resurrected mortals that have sex but are sterile. They live in the third. Heaven and do not have wings.

Correct. Christ said in the resurrection mortals will be like the angels. But translated beings that do not taste of death become gods and goddesses and are not resurrected. Their bodies are changed in the blink of an eye as Paul taught.
But that is a view held by Mormonism. You took that from Mormonusm.

***10. Angels that have wings are symbolic of ideas in the first heaven as mortals and the second heaven as disembodied souls in Sheol. It the kingdom of God within you.

Correct.

Like the Mormons you belive in 3 heavens

***From reading your posts one can say you are drowning in Mormonism. But even here you are perverting their beliefs.

Those outsider Mormonism do not study the details. Mormonism perverts the original teachings of Christ.

But all your views come from Mormonish. Jesus Christ never taught any of that nonsense.

You are too mentally ill to know the difference.

But where did it begin, Your mental illness tied to Mormonism?

You wrote: I had a dream in my twenties. An angel appeared in my dream and said, "You are called to be a general authority in august".

I had no idea what it meant. Later, When I studied Mormonism, I learned top leaders are called "general authorities", So of course I took an interest in the religion, Then I figured out that august is the 8th month. 8=translation.

I finally figured out the dream. I will be called to be a General Authority after I am translated,
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,211
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2019 10:15:29 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
Thank you for your intense and passionate interest. My ideas are not from Mormonism, But the Sons of God stole the basic goal to become God's and Goddesses from Yahweh to deceive the Mormons in a works-based religion. They are way ahead of Christianity because they have the correct end goal and believe in current revelation to the individual.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,633
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2019 3:13:20 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Thank you for your intense and passionate interest. My ideas are not from Mormonism, But the Sons of God stole the basic goal to become God's and Goddesses from Yahweh to deceive the Mormons in a works-based religion. They are way ahead of Christianity.

You believe what Mormonism teaches. You even confessed you were influenced by Mormonism.

Here is what you said you took from Mormonism.

You said: I did not take any ideas from Mormonism except the word translation and the ideas of Ra (Lucifer) scattered in the LDS revelations. Yes, The Mormon revelations and history have very much influenced my mind to get a clear view of what the fallen sons of God believe and the love a person feels from then when they appear.

You did take most of their ideas.
See list:
1. You took the concept of translation from Mormonism.
2. You took the ideas of Ra(Lucifer) from Mormonism which you mention in most of your posts.
3. You were heavily influenced by Mormonism history.
4. You were influenced by truth concept of revelation which you mention in most of your posts. .
5. Add to that the fallen sons of God which Mormonism is famous for.

Compare Mormonism with your beliefs:

***11. Ra(Lucifer) and Jesus are brothers according to Mormonism.

They are both Sons of God. Christ has been mortal and knows good and evil. Lucifer has never been mortal and lacks knowledge like a child.

Mormonism does not teach this truth. They teach the Cosmic War is between two adult brothers fighting over free agency. It is really dumb because no one can destroy our free will. Eternity is about belief in true ideas that are eternal and not free will. God does not spell out these ideas in plain language but is hidden in Bible to learn from the light. If we do not walk in the light, Then the dragon of darkness will fill in the holes.

So you agree Jesus and Ra(Lucifer) are brothers which is what Mormonism teaches.

***You hold the same views.

The only view I hold is that we can become gods and goddesses, And the Father and Son have separate bodies. However, Our bodies are temples of the Spirit of Yahweh Elohim that creates all the frequencies that exist so we can have a relationship with Him/Her. Yahweh Elohim has no frequency.

Becoming gods and goddesses is another Mormonism teaching. You are in full agreement with Mormon beliefs.

***You said: Ra (Lucifer) has God's unconditional love He inappropriately shares with mortals. The power and glory is reserved for the third heaven. The Sons and Daughters of God born immortal need to stay in the third heaven and let mortals be mortals, Until a mortal is translated into a god or goddess to mingle with the gods that have real knowledge of good and evil.

Correct.
Here again you agree with Mormonism.

***You said: His competent Son, Christ, Will use the same strategy to hide the truth, And the Jewish International Bankers are well-prepared to lead the entire world to Christ in Yahweh's timing, As they follow Him on the outside just as the always have done, As He transitions them to the white grace power of the kingdom of God within them. They have always been prophets entering through the the straight gate, Walking on the narrow and difficult path in the light, To become gods and goddesses.

Correct
Becoming gods and goddesses is central to Mormonism which you have embraced.

***12. Mormons believe we were born sinless in heaven to spiritual parents.

Mormons believe the physical body of the Father begat all the spirits born on earth. Wrong! Physical bodies do not beget souls or spirit-orbs.
That is not what Mormons teach.

Now compare your view with Mormonism.
You said: We are actually born into heaven as babies and as little children. We are very happy as long as the bodily needs are met and the baby and little child is loved by its parents. If the body becomes uncomfortable in any way. The baby or little child will cry because it can't care for the body alone by itself.

Mormonism view is identical to what you believe.
Mormons believe prior to creation human spirits were literal children of heavenly parents. Although their spirits were created, The essential "intelligence" of these spirits is considered eternal, And without beginning. At a family council, God the Father told the spirit-children that according to his "plan of salvation" they would have to leave their heavenly home, Take on human bodies, And be tested before they could progress to godhood.

***You said the same: We are actually born into heaven as babies and as little children. We are very happy as long as the bodily needs are met and the baby and little child is loved by its parents. If the body becomes uncomfortable in any way. The baby or little child will cry because it can't care for the body alone by itself.

I am talking about our mortal birth and not the body of Heavenly Father in the third heaven. The first requirement to enter heaven is to be born of water through a mortal womb. A soul that has never been born mortal has never entered the first heaven.
You are talking nonsense.
Mormons believe prior to creation human spirits were literal children of heavenly parents. Although their spirits were created, The essential "intelligence" of these spirits is considered eternal, And without beginning. At a family council, God the Father told the spirit-children that according to his "plan of salvation" they would have to leave their heavenly home, Take on human bodies, And be tested before they could progress to godhood.

Each time we are reincarnated, We are born into heaven with a fresh start. The karma reality exists only if we believe God holds grudges and the laws of nature have a very good memory of the past. No. The memory is in our subconscious, And karma believers won't let go of their past sins because someone taught them karma is true, So they invent the reality by belief, And God creates it according to belief. The teachings of Christ and the light of God sets us free of Karma for our next incarnation into heaven as a baby to rapidly grow spiritually and walk in the light. The true grace of God will set the karma captives free. Religions screw us up.

Reincarnation does not take place in heaven. Reincarnation happens on earth. No one knows what is going on in heaven.

***You said: The idea we are born into sin is a theological concept that is not in the Bible and is false. When we grow older, The world drags us into the dragon and beast system of the world and we get lost in our deeds, Thoughts, Feelings, Things, Power, Position of authority, Money, Status. Etc. , And the goal of Christ is to help find that little lost child that was a creative spirit-orb full of life energy. The little child lived in heaven because it was poor in spirit and lowly of heart. The parents had all the power.

Correct. Believing in karma or religions defers the predestinated goal to become gods and goddesses. Therefore, God gave the ETs and Ra plenty of time on the genetic reengineering to be a just and compassionate Father. Time's up. Game over.
Become gods and goddesses is taught in Mormonism. You echo the teachings of Mormonism but claim they are your beliefs.

***From reading your posts one can say you are drowning in Mormonism. But even here you are perverting their beliefs.

Mormonism perverts the original teaching of Yahushua the Messiah in favor of the imaginary Greek god Jesus Christ and his atonement and testament ideas.

You agree with Mormonism. But struggled to make sense of the Bible.

After your financial consulting business went bankrupt you turned to Mormonism.

You said: An angel appeared in my dream and said, "You are called to be a general authority in august".
I had no idea what it meant. Later, When I studied Mormonism, I learned top leaders are called "general authorities", So of course I took an interest in the religion.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,211
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2019 7:42:15 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
***So you agree Jesus and Ra(Lucifer) are brothers which is what Mormonism teaches.

Yes, They are brothers the way the Bible teaches and not in Mormonism. The Bible says Lucifer is like a mortal official and is not real. That is what God teaches. Ra made up Lucifer to corrupt Yahweh's heart intellectually by their false assumptions about Him and commit spiritual adultery with Israel to save her from the monster Yahweh. They are like 5-year-old mortal children misunderstanding their mortal parents.

***Becoming gods and goddesses is another Mormonism teaching. You are in full agreement with Mormon beliefs.

The Bible teaches the concept all over the place. The future gods and goddess will believe in Mormonism because the goal is correct. The future angels will reject the idea.

***Here again you agree with Mormonism.

For a scholar, You do not even understand the basics of Mormonism. You need more study time. No blame. You just do not know what they believe vs what I believe.

***Becoming gods and goddesses is central to Mormonism which you have embraced.

Correct. I have said from the beginning I accept the goal but the LDS temple and LDS scriptures will not achieve the goal. Only the Bible and original teaching of Christ will accomplish the goal. Joseph Smith was born a Luciferian and got the LDS temple from the Masons and Illuminate; therefore, They have the same errors. The Luciferians prayed the LDS empire into existence. God gave them what they asked for to build a One World Order.

OK. They trusted the inept and incompetent Sons and Daughters of God. It failed miserably, And now the ETs threaten their financial empire they built for the Creator. Ra is turning on them. Lesson learned. Time to trust the competent and knowledgeable Son of God.

***That is not what Mormons teach.

According to public Mormonism, There is only one Heavenly Father, And He created all of our souls by sex to Heavenly Mother, And we lived in heaven with them in a pre-mortal life. They do not teach reincarnation. They do not teach of the third heaven, And that the world of souls is a different place or frequency. They do not believe souls beget souls like I do. No blame. You just need more study to know the difference.

***You are talking nonsense.

You can not understand Mormonism until you study it. They use the same principle of the Masons, Which was learned from Christ, That you do not share the "deeper" truths about God until the believer is ready for the truth. Hiding the truth from those who are not ready is a true occult principle. The trouble is the Sons and Daughters of God appear to the occut leaders and teach them mysteries that are half-true and omit the true Cosmic War, Etc.

***Reincarnation does not take place in heaven. Reincarnation happens on earth. No one knows what is going on in heaven.

I never said that. Heaven is in the heart of mortals and those in Sheol that are reincarnated into mortal bodies. God lives in the mortal bodies. He also lives inside of souls.

***Become gods and goddesses is taught in Mormonism. You echo the teachings of Mormonism but claim they are your beliefs.

I agree on the goal but not on the methods to achieve it. To not die physically came from Christ.

***You agree with Mormonism. But struggled to make sense of the Bible.

I was not born as either a Luciferian or insider, And they, The theologian, And religions feed us BS narratives as outsiders, While they have "slept with" the ideas of the ETs and the Sons and Daughters of God. No blame or shame for the past. Yahweh is controlling everything by predestination. God finally taught me the truth in he first heaven. Never been to the third heaven like Paul.

***After your financial consulting business went bankrupt you turned to Mormonism.

Wrong

***You said: An angel appeared in my dream and said, "You are called to be a general authority in august". I had no idea what it meant. Later, When I studied Mormonism, I learned top leaders are called "general authorities", So of course I took an interest in the religion,

Correct.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,633
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2019 3:02:38 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
***So you agree Jesus and Ra(Lucifer) are brothers which is what Mormonism teaches.

Yes, They are brothers the way the Bible teaches and not in Mormonism. The Bible says Lucifer is like a mortal official and is not real. That is what God teaches. Ra made up Lucifer to corrupt Yahweh's heart intellectually by their false assumptions about Him and commit spiritual adultery with Israel to save her from the monster Yahweh. They are like 5-year-old mortal children misunderstanding their mortal parents.
Score 1 for Mormonism.

***Becoming gods and goddesses is another Mormonism teaching. You are in full agreement with Mormon beliefs.

The Bible teaches the concept all over the place. The future gods and goddess will believe in Mormonism because the goal is correct. The future angels will reject the idea.

***Here again you agree with Mormonism.
Score 2 for Mormonism.

For a scholar, You do not even understand the basics of Mormonism. You need more study time. No blame. You just do not know what they believe vs what I believe.

***Becoming gods and goddesses is central to Mormonism which you have embraced.

Correct. I have said from the beginning I accept the goal but the LDS temple and LDS scriptures will not achieve the goal. Only the Bible and original teaching of Christ will accomplish the goal. Joseph Smith was born a Luciferian and got the LDS temple from the Masons and Illuminate; therefore, They have the same errors. The Luciferians prayed the LDS empire into existence. God gave them what they asked for to build a One World Order.
Score 3 for Mormonism.

OK. They trusted the inept and incompetent Sons and Daughters of God. It failed miserably, And now the ETs threaten their financial empire they built for the Creator. Ra is turning on them. Lesson learned. Time to trust the competent and knowledgeable Son of God.

Score 4 for Mormonism.
***That is not what Mormons teach.

According to public Mormonism, There is only one Heavenly Father, And He created all of our souls by sex to Heavenly Mother, And we lived in heaven with them in a pre-mortal life. They do not teach reincarnation. They do not teach of the third heaven, And that the world of souls is a different place or frequency. They do not believe souls beget souls like I do. No blame. You just need more study to know the difference.

***You are talking nonsense.

You can not understand Mormonism until you study it. They use the same principle of the Masons, Which was learned from Christ, That you do not share the "deeper" truths about God until the believer is ready for the truth. Hiding the truth from those who are not ready is a true occult principle. The trouble is the Sons and Daughters of God appear to the occut leaders and teach them mysteries that are half-true and omit the true Cosmic War, Etc.

***Reincarnation does not take place in heaven. Reincarnation happens on earth. No one knows what is going on in heaven.

I never said that. Heaven is in the heart of mortals and those in Sheol that are reincarnated into mortal bodies. God lives in the mortal bodies. He also lives inside of souls.
Score 5 for Mormonism.
***Become gods and goddesses is taught in Mormonism. You echo the teachings of Mormonism but claim they are your beliefs.

I agree on the goal but not on the methods to achieve it. To not die physically came from Christ.
Score 6 for Mormonism.

***You agree with Mormonism. But struggled to make sense of the Bible.

I was not born as either a Luciferian or insider, And they, The theologian, And religions feed us BS narratives as outsiders, While they have "slept with" the ideas of the ETs and the Sons and Daughters of God. No blame or shame for the past. Yahweh is controlling everything by predestination. God finally taught me the truth in he first heaven. Never been to the third heaven like Paul.

***After your financial consulting business went bankrupt you turned to Mormonism.

Wrong

***You said: An angel appeared in my dream and said, "You are called to be a general authority in august". I had no idea what it meant. Later, When I studied Mormonism, I learned top leaders are called "general authorities", So of course I took an interest in the religion,

Correct.
Score 7 for Mormonism.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,211
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2019 5:44:24 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
The Lucierians prayed Mormonism into existence. But Yahweh has a totally different purpose for those who believe in becoming gods and goddesses. Surprise! The Creator they have been praying to with faith is Yahweh/Christ all along. He is a Master of perception on the straight gate and narrow way before reaching the truth. Surprise. Surprise. Surprise. Perception and truth are two different things on the identical narrow and difficult path to translation LIFE into eternity that all prophets are on.

"I am the Way, The Truth, And the LIFE". . .

Things have not been as they have appeared to be.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,633
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2019 2:36:17 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
The Lucierians prayed Mormonism into existence. But Yahweh has a totally different purpose for those who believe in becoming gods and goddesses. Surprise! The Creator they have been praying to with faith is Yahweh/Christ all along. He is a Master of perception on the straight gate and narrow way before reaching the truth. Surprise. Surprise. Surprise. Perception and truth are two different things on the identical narrow and difficult path to translation LIFE into eternity that all prophets are on.

"I am the Way, The Truth, And the LIFE". . .

Things have not been as they have appeared to be.

Surprise! Joseph Smith the founder of Mormonism is not a Luciferian but a prophet chosen by God and Jesus Christ who appeared to him in several visions.
Your 43 years struggles is both with the bible and Mormonism. You were rejected by the Mormons. Christians don't approve your occult dabbling.
Your financial business ended in bankruptcy in 2009 which left your reputation in the toilet. There isn't much left to pull your life together again.
But you going about distorting scriptures raises the question: what does it profit a man to gain the scorn of the world and lose his soul in the gamble?
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,211
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2019 5:06:10 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
If I am so mentally ill, Then why can't you knock of God's ideas with better assumptions, Facts, Evidence? Because the facts and evidence He uses are stronger than yours. Is

Heb 11:1
Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, The **evidence** of things not seen.

Life is all about who has more power. Yahweh has all the power.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,633
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2019 3:43:34 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
If I am so mentally ill, Then why can't you knock of God's ideas with better assumptions, Facts, Evidence? Because the facts and evidence He uses are stronger than yours. Is

Heb 11:1
Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, The **evidence** of things not seen.

Life is all about who has more power. Yahweh has all the power.

My approach is effective according to you.

You said: The approach of Harikrish and Willows has worked well for me. I am glad Hari got rid of all the milk toast and lukewarm Christians who love to agree with each other rather than know the truth. Praise Yahweh for working through Hari.

I even got you to confess you are mentally ill.

You confessed: After being a happy little child, I became mentally ill by the world matrix and got lost in my thoughts, Feelings, And deeds. The event was so traumatic on me when I was 17, All of my life I been focused on finding the truth in the Bible. God has not disappointed. If I could take my life and live it over, Having the truths I have learned, I would not live my over. It was too damn painful. However, I got through the pain, And I am happy for what I know from the experiences and study. So I hear you. Don't waste your time.

It took me 43 years to finally make sense of the Bible. Then I have to deal with people like Harikrish, Who is not who he claims to be, Chasing me around and lying to discredit me as a person. His purpose on the board is to create confusion and put other people down.
It took me 43 years to finally make sense of the Bible.
I spent 40 years getting the correct Biblical paradigms in place, And then I entered the first heaven when I was 57. I did not stand on the sea of glass until I was age 60 about 5 months ago. . For example, I know about Paul's writing about God is not the author of confusion but I said God "causes" the confusion. The words author and causes are two different words.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.