Veil of the temple ripped in two

anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2019 4:16:40 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
Matt 27:50-51
And Jesus cried out again with a loud voice, And yielded up His spirit. Then, Behold, The veil of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom; and the earth quaked, And the rocks were split,

The key to the truth is knowing the original teachings of Christ. The cross gives us power to overcome our dragon and beast system so we overcome time and mortality of the genetic death codes by grace through faith. The body has a different frequency than the light of God. Our mortal bodies change into a new eternal vibration to enter the third heaven:

Heb 10:18-25
Therefore, Brethren, Having boldness to enter the Holiest [third heaven] by the blood [life] of Jesus, By a new and living way [translation] which He consecrated for us, Through *the veil*, That is, *His flesh*, And having a High Priest over the house of God, Having our *hearts* sprinkled from an evil conscience [God does not care about past sins. The atonement and testament ideas are false]

The symbolism of the temple is a key picture for the mind to see what is happening to us as we overcome the dragon and beast system in us. The outer court is the body, The Holy Place is the soul, And the Most Holy Place is the spirit orb and the light of God. The veil is reincarnated Adam/Christ's mortal flesh as well as ours. He obeyed the will of the Father to be justified by faith to be translated after His resurrection. Ripping the veil in two means the flesh is replace with a New Frequency of the body for the third heaven so we do not die. The soul and spirit communicate directly with God at a new frequency in a new immortal body. Same idea applies to resurrected bodies. Therefore, Many souls were resurrected into new frequencies to teach this truth to everyone;

Matt 27:51-53
Then, Behold, The veil of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom; and the earth quaked, And the rocks were split, And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints who had fallen asleep were raised; and coming out of the graves *after* His resurrection, They went into the holy city and appeared to many.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2019 5:19:03 AM
If I am so mentally ill, Then why can't you knock of God's ideas with better assumptions, Facts, Evidence? Because the facts and evidence He uses are stronger than yours. Is

Heb 11:1
Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, The **evidence** of things not seen.

Life is all about who has more power. Yahweh has all the power.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2019 3:47:14 PM
anonthesmallone wrote:
If I am so mentally ill, Then why can't you knock of God's ideas with better assumptions, Facts, Evidence? Because the facts and evidence He uses are stronger than yours. Is

Heb 11:1
Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, The **evidence** of things not seen.

Life is all about who has more power. Yahweh has all the power.

My approach is effective according to you.

You said: The approach of Harikrish and Willows has worked well for me. I am glad Hari got rid of all the milk toast and lukewarm Christians who love to agree with each other rather than know the truth. Praise Yahweh for working through Hari.

I even got you to confess you are mentally ill.

You confessed: After being a happy little child, I became mentally ill by the world matrix and got lost in my thoughts, Feelings, And deeds. The event was so traumatic on me when I was 17, All of my life I been focused on finding the truth in the Bible. God has not disappointed. If I could take my life and live it over, Having the truths I have learned, I would not live my over. It was too damn painful. However, I got through the pain, And I am happy for what I know from the experiences and study. So I hear you. Don't waste your time.

It took me 43 years to finally make sense of the Bible. Then I have to deal with people like Harikrish, Who is not who he claims to be, Chasing me around and lying to discredit me as a person. His purpose on the board is to create confusion and put other people down.
It took me 43 years to finally make sense of the Bible.
I spent 40 years getting the correct Biblical paradigms in place, And then I entered the first heaven when I was 57. I did not stand on the sea of glass until I was age 60 about 5 months ago. . For example, I know about Paul's writing about God is not the author of confusion but I said God "causes" the confusion. The words author and causes are two different words.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.