Total Posts:1|Showing Posts:1-1
Jump to topic:

The Pareto Principle In Religion

Willows
Posts: 11,666
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2019 11:02:52 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
Commonly called 80/20 rule or the law of the vital few this principle can be applied to many phenomena and events occurring in our lives.

For example, Sales companies know that 80% of the sales are made by 20% of the sales force. Also, 80% of the world's wealth is controlled by 20% of the world's population.

Could we also apply the Pareto principle to what most of us suspect about religion?

That is: 80% of those who admit to being religious are the followers controlled or led by the remaining 20%, Being the preachers.

And of course, We all know that there is not a religious preacher around who actually believes in God, Rather they use religion to manipulate and gain control over those who are naive, Gullible, Weak and vulnerable.

Then, Could we also see a correlation with 80% of the world's population being deluded and stupid?

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.