Total Posts:35|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Love thy neighbour but be likeable yourself

Harikrish
Posts: 38,876
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2019 7:13:27 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Harikrish observes: the divine canon gave the Jews 613 commandments except the one that would make them 'likeable'? It is not hard to figure that being likeable reduces tension between peoples. But to be disliked, Persecuted, Expulsion and antisemitism for 3000 years would have got any Rabbi questioning the 613 other commandments that failed to achieve the goal to make Jews likeable.

A Rabbi responds.
Rosends wrote:
In Jewish thinking, There are what we call 613 commandments (the "Taryag mitzvot"). However, It is important to note that even in biblical/temple times, There was no expectation that every person observed every commandment. If you take even a cursory look at the list

http://www. Jewfaq. Org/m/613. Htm

you will see that some are observed by the average person passively, Some are easily done during the course of daily life, And some are for specialized times, Places and/or people so they are simply not incumbent upon the average person.

It is also essential to understand that each of these 613 serves as a foundation for other "rules" which govern daily life. There are codes of law which are just as binding, And provide the detail about how to live, But which are not explicitly listed as divine commandment. So while the list of textual mitzvot says simply to sanctify the sabbath, We have an entire corpus of law about exactly HOW one does that. The oral law clarifies and explains the process and method by which one can follow the written law. The one without the other is useless.

So if someone says that the expectation was that every person "keep" all 613, That is inevitably in error.

There are a lot of dos and don'ts in the 613 commandments. But I could not find any commandment that tells Jews to be 'likeable'. With 3000 years of persecution, Expulsion and antisemitism, One would think a commandment to be 'likeable' might have help Jews overcome the burden of 613 commandments that still left them undeserving of proper recognition throughout their history.

I don't mean to be disparaging. But would adding one more commandment to be likeable to the existing 613 be so difficult?
Harikrish
Posts: 38,876
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2019 7:49:20 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Harikrish observes: Christians love the God of the Bible. They even love the messiah whom the Jews rejected. But they stop when it comes to loving the Jewish people. Is it possible the Jews believe because they keep 613 commandments they don't have to be likeable? Their attitude of indifference and arrogance is why kosher candles are more popular than the people's fat that went into making it.

Now Christians don't keep all 613 commandments that were given to Moses for the Jews to keep. Nor do they have one that tells them to be likeable either. So how have Christians managed to keep faith without suffering the same Jewish backlash?

Christians have created 30, 000 different denominations of Christians so one can pick which group is least dislikable to the newly convert. That same person wouldn't have that choice if they were all likeable, Christian leaders reason.

So how does one like a Christian when there are no commandment that orders a Christian to be likeable? One has to consider the alternative which is a Jew keeping 613 commandments that make them even more dislikable.

Love thy neighbour but be likeable yourself.

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.
SingularityofLight
Posts: 1,915
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2019 5:02:16 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Harikrish wrote:
Harikrish observes: Christians love the God of the Bible. They even love the messiah whom the Jews rejected. But they stop when it comes to loving the Jewish people. Is it possible the Jews believe because they keep 613 commandments they don't have to be likeable? Their attitude of indifference and arrogance is why kosher candles are more popular than the people's fat that went into making it.

Now Christians don't keep all 613 commandments that were given to Moses for the Jews to keep. Nor do they have one that tells them to be likeable either. So how have Christians managed to keep faith without suffering the same Jewish backlash?

Christians have created 30, 000 different denominations of Christians so one can pick which group is least dislikable to the newly convert. That same person wouldn't have that choice if they were all likeable, Christian leaders reason.

So how does one like a Christian when there are no commandment that orders a Christian to be likeable? One has to consider the alternative which is a Jew keeping 613 commandments that make them even more dislikable.

Love thy neighbour but be likeable yourself.

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.

Unfortunately, Jews which become Christians have to keep not only the 613 unlikable commandments ("not one jot or tittle shall pass from the law until all is fulfilled") but they must find a way to "love their enemies" while being the superior chosen race. This probably won't be too hard for Jews in Isreal to do as concerning the Palestinians because they can just claim they are showing how much they love them by shooting them in the head, Like they do now. In other words, They do the Palestinians a favor by putting them out of their misery for being the inferior race.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2019 1:03:33 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
1 John 1:5-6
This is the **message**[what the Messiah really taught] which we have heard from Him and declare to you, That God is light and in Him is no darkness at all. If we say that we have foloellowship with Him, And walk in darkness, We lie and do not practice the truth.

This is the Messsage of the Messiah, And yet, The false message of the 30, 000 evil Christian religions steal our money and rob the glory of God, And they do not teach it. The imaginary god of Jesus Christ is a fraud.

You needed the true message of the Messiah 30 years ago to find the light, But you could not find it because Christianity and its imaginary god does not teach it. You did find the light by methods outside of Christianity, But you cannot reconcile the truth in your mind because you believe correctly that the theologians and evil 30, 000 Christian religions walk in darkness and do not practice the truth. They use a dead book called the Bible and is their idol that has replaced the light of the Creator. They lie, And walk in darkness, As the true scripture says in 1 John 1:5-6.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2019 2:51:41 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
***Harikrish observes: the divine canon gave the Jews 613 commandments except the one that would make them 'likeable'? It is not hard to onlthat being likeable reduces tension between peoples. But to be disliked, Persecuted, Expulsion and antisemitism for 3000 years would have got any Rabbi questioning the 613 other commandments that failed to achieve the goal to make Jews likeable.

Man loves to control the people by detailed laws and holding them to their expectations as the "leaders" of the people by authority they presume to hold, Which they do not have. The truth itself is the authority, Not a person.

God, However, Manages the people by one summary Golden Rule law and Ten Commandments by the authority of the truth itself. They are cause and effect laws like gravity. Man cannot create any such cause and effect law that is integrated with mortality like gravity is.

People are willing to obey a million very difficult laws of the State, But they get all tweaked out and angry over 10 simple laws of God commanding us not to steal from others and not to steal the glory of God He deserves for creating us in the first place.

All religions steal money from us, And they also steal the glory of God by creating public worship. Public worship twists our attention away from God who is within us, Robbing Him of our praise, Revelation, And thanks in private prayers and meditations from the heart.

Religions teach vain repetitious prayers written by the clergy in orderly books, Creating a zillion imaginary gods.

Matthew 15:9
And in *vain* they worship Me, Teaching as doctrines the commandments of men.

The 613 laws seem ominous to us because man is not supposed to order the laws in his carnal brain to control others. No. The law was intended to be administered by immortals who had the ideas in the light and could teach the one Golden Rule and 10 Commandments using the details as each situation surfaced and was brought to them by the people. It is a bottoms-up managements style and not tops-down control with ordered lists of rules to control the people with useless checklists.

For example, Two guys start emotionally fighting over something, And one guy knocks out the other guys teeth and gouges out an eye. They take the dispute to the immortal gods. The immortals judge by the light and apply the details of the law. They proceed to pluck out the eye and knock out the teeth of the other guy. Then after a few minutes of bodily damage and the person feels the pain, An immortal god uses the power of God to completely heal both men.

The experience becomes routine and is like going to the dentist. It hurts, But you go to the immortal gods because you want to fix the spirit-orb and soul so it never happens again by living the Golden Rule: "Whatsoever a person should do to you, Do to them. "

You should never knock out a tooth or pluck out an eye because they cannot be replaced without a miracle from God. Christ knew immortal gods were not going to be serving us until the third temple era because the ET genetic reengineering needed more time to be a failure. Therefore, Christ taught us to EMOTIONALLY and SPRIRITUALLY control the dragons inside us so we do not get mad and hit someone physically to cause irreparable damage to the physical body. Therefore, He said, "Resist not an evil person. " Slapping a check is symbolic of an insult emotionally to not react. Offer the other check for another insult. Do not get angry and cause bodily harm that cannot be repaired.

These ideas were in the mind of Christ when He taught the law. Making a carnal list of 613 commandment is not the way the law is to be administered by the immortal gods in the third temple era. They will walk in the light perfectly. See how Christianity abuses the words of Christ? The thoughts are not even close to the mind of God.

In the law, Clean means immortality. Unclean refers to mortality.
Harikrish
Posts: 38,876
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2019 3:48:16 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
SingularityofLight wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
Harikrish observes: Christians love the God of the Bible. They even love the messiah whom the Jews rejected. But they stop when it comes to loving the Jewish people. Is it possible the Jews believe because they keep 613 commandments they don't have to be likeable? Their attitude of indifference and arrogance is why kosher candles are more popular than the people's fat that went into making it.

Now Christians don't keep all 613 commandments that were given to Moses for the Jews to keep. Nor do they have one that tells them to be likeable either. So how have Christians managed to keep faith without suffering the same Jewish backlash?

Christians have created 30, 000 different denominations of Christians so one can pick which group is least dislikable to the newly convert. That same person wouldn't have that choice if they were all likeable, Christian leaders reason.

So how does one like a Christian when there are no commandment that orders a Christian to be likeable? One has to consider the alternative which is a Jew keeping 613 commandments that make them even more dislikable.

Love thy neighbour but be likeable yourself.

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.

Unfortunately, Jews which become Christians have to keep not only the 613 unlikable commandments ("not one jot or tittle shall pass from the law until all is fulfilled") but they must find a way to "love their enemies" while being the superior chosen race. This probably won't be too hard for Jews in Isreal to do as concerning the Palestinians because they can just claim they are showing how much they love them by shooting them in the head, Like they do now. In other words, They do the Palestinians a favor by putting them out of their misery for being the inferior race.

Are you saying by not adding the commandment to be likeable themselves does not force them to be likeable which gives them a degree of impunity. But the antisemitism. Continues.

Even though I don't see how they could steal land from their Arab neighbours and still be likeable. Christian Americans like what the Jews are going.
SingularityofLight
Posts: 1,915
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2019 4:05:02 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Harikrish wrote:
SingularityofLight wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
Harikrish observes: Christians love the God of the Bible. They even love the messiah whom the Jews rejected. But they stop when it comes to loving the Jewish people. Is it possible the Jews believe because they keep 613 commandments they don't have to be likeable? Their attitude of indifference and arrogance is why kosher candles are more popular than the people's fat that went into making it.

Now Christians don't keep all 613 commandments that were given to Moses for the Jews to keep. Nor do they have one that tells them to be likeable either. So how have Christians managed to keep faith without suffering the same Jewish backlash?

Christians have created 30, 000 different denominations of Christians so one can pick which group is least dislikable to the newly convert. That same person wouldn't have that choice if they were all likeable, Christian leaders reason.

So how does one like a Christian when there are no commandment that orders a Christian to be likeable? One has to consider the alternative which is a Jew keeping 613 commandments that make them even more dislikable.

Love thy neighbour but be likeable yourself.

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.

Unfortunately, Jews which become Christians have to keep not only the 613 unlikable commandments ("not one jot or tittle shall pass from the law until all is fulfilled") but they must find a way to "love their enemies" while being the superior chosen race. This probably won't be too hard for Jews in Isreal to do as concerning the Palestinians because they can just claim they are showing how much they love them by shooting them in the head, Like they do now. In other words, They do the Palestinians a favor by putting them out of their misery for being the inferior race.

Are you saying by not adding the commandment to be likeable themselves does not force them to be likeable which gives them a degree of impunity. But the antisemitism. Continues.

Even though I don't see how they could steal land from their Arab neighbours and still be likeable. Christian Americans like what the Jews are going.

It's called Anti-zionism. If it weren't for the zionism among them, The Jewish culture would be admirable: love for family, Friends, With many caring thinkers among them such as Noam Chomsky. The nation of Israel is destroying the Jewish people and their culture.
Harikrish
Posts: 38,876
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2019 4:34:48 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
SingularityofLight wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
SingularityofLight wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
Harikrish observes: Christians love the God of the Bible. They even love the messiah whom the Jews rejected. But they stop when it comes to loving the Jewish people. Is it possible the Jews believe because they keep 613 commandments they don't have to be likeable? Their attitude of indifference and arrogance is why kosher candles are more popular than the people's fat that went into making it.

Now Christians don't keep all 613 commandments that were given to Moses for the Jews to keep. Nor do they have one that tells them to be likeable either. So how have Christians managed to keep faith without suffering the same Jewish backlash?

Christians have created 30, 000 different denominations of Christians so one can pick which group is least dislikable to the newly convert. That same person wouldn't have that choice if they were all likeable, Christian leaders reason.

So how does one like a Christian when there are no commandment that orders a Christian to be likeable? One has to consider the alternative which is a Jew keeping 613 commandments that make them even more dislikable.

Love thy neighbour but be likeable yourself.

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.

Unfortunately, Jews which become Christians have to keep not only the 613 unlikable commandments ("not one jot or tittle shall pass from the law until all is fulfilled") but they must find a way to "love their enemies" while being the superior chosen race. This probably won't be too hard for Jews in Isreal to do as concerning the Palestinians because they can just claim they are showing how much they love them by shooting them in the head, Like they do now. In other words, They do the Palestinians a favor by putting them out of their misery for being the inferior race.

Are you saying by not adding the commandment to be likeable themselves does not force them to be likeable which gives them a degree of impunity. But the antisemitism. Continues.

Even though I don't see how they could steal land from their Arab neighbours and still be likeable. Christian Americans like what the Jews are going.

It's called Anti-zionism. If it weren't for the zionism among them, The Jewish culture would be admirable: love for family, Friends, With many caring thinkers among them such as Noam Chomsky. The nation of Israel is destroying the Jewish people and their culture.

If the Jews cannot learn from history, They are bound to repeat the mistakes.

Love thy neighbour but be likeable yourself.
Harikrish
Posts: 38,876
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2019 9:02:04 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
1 John 1:5-6
This is the **message**[what the Messiah really taught] which we have heard from Him and declare to you, That God is light and in Him is no darkness at all. If we say that we have foloellowship with Him, And walk in darkness, We lie and do not practice the truth.

This is the Messsage of the Messiah, And yet, The false message of the 30, 000 evil Christian religions steal our money and rob the glory of God, And they do not teach it. The imaginary god of Jesus Christ is a fraud.

You needed the true message of the Messiah 30 years ago to find the light, But you could not find it because Christianity and its imaginary god does not teach it. You did find the light by methods outside of Christianity, But you cannot reconcile the truth in your mind because you believe correctly that the theologians and evil 30, 000 Christian religions walk in darkness and do not practice the truth. They use a dead book called the Bible and is their idol that has replaced the light of the Creator. They lie, And walk in darkness, As the true scripture says in 1 John 1:5-6.

You have a serious mental handicap which makes you incapable of following a discussion.

The OP is about the missing commandment to be 'likeable'.

Learn to read you ignorant mutt.

Harikrish observes: the divine canon gave the Jews 613 commandments except the one that would make them 'likeable'? It is not hard to figure that being likeable reduces tension between peoples. But to be disliked, Persecuted, Expulsion and antisemitism for 3000 years would have got any Rabbi questioning the 613 other commandments that failed to achieve the goal to make Jews likeable.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2019 10:25:22 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Harikrish, I did address your post. It veers away from the teachings of Christ. It is for future angels on the broad way, He said tax collectors love their own. He did not condemn those who love their own families more than Him. No problem. They are not predestined to be gods and goddesses. Only occult Israel is.

However, They hate their spiritual enemies and play favorites by being "likeable". No problem with that idea for the future angels.

The words of Christ cannot be understood after removing reincarnation and predestination. The path of the gods and goddesses is to love our spiritual enemies without favoritism with the truth, As the Father loves His child, Lucifer, And Yahweh Elohim is teaching Him to grow up. It is explained clearly here. He is predestined to be a god or goddess. God loves His Spiritual enemies.

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4340679/

Therefore, Your idea about being likeable is for mortals who are predestinated to be angels. It's the easy and broad way. They will be very happy mortals, By the way. But they will die of old age.

But the gods and goddesses are on a narrow path that leads to translation life without tasting death. Christ was speaking to Israel gods and goddesses and not Gentile angels. Know the audience. It is the key to understanding the entire Bible.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2019 10:29:10 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Harikrish, I also addressed you post here:

***Harikrish observes: the divine canon gave the Jews 613 commandments except the one that would make them 'likeable'? It is not hard to onlthat being likeable reduces tension between peoples. But to be disliked, Persecuted, Expulsion and antisemitism for 3000 years would have got any Rabbi questioning the 613 other commandments that failed to achieve the goal to make Jews likeable.

Man loves to control the people by detailed laws and holding them to their expectations as the "leaders" of the people by authority they presume to hold, Which they do not have. The truth itself is the authority, Not a person.

God, However, Manages the people by one summary Golden Rule law and Ten Commandments by the authority of the truth itself. They are cause and effect laws like gravity. Man cannot create any such cause and effect law that is integrated with mortality like gravity is.

People are willing to obey a million very difficult laws of the State, But they get all tweaked out and angry over 10 simple laws of God commanding us not to steal from others and not to steal the glory of God He deserves for creating us in the first place.

All religions steal money from us, And they also steal the glory of God by creating public worship. Public worship twists our attention away from God who is within us, Robbing Him of our praise, Revelation, And thanks in private prayers and meditations from the heart.

Religions teach vain repetitious prayers written by the clergy in orderly books, Creating a zillion imaginary gods.

Matthew 15:9
And in *vain* they worship Me, Teaching as doctrines the commandments of men.

The 613 laws seem ominous to us because man is not supposed to order the laws in his carnal brain to control others. No. The law was intended to be administered by immortals who had the ideas in the light and could teach the one Golden Rule and 10 Commandments using the details as each situation surfaced and was brought to them by the people. It is a bottoms-up managements style and not tops-down control with ordered lists of rules to control the people with useless checklists.

For example, Two guys start emotionally fighting over something, And one guy knocks out the other guys teeth and gouges out an eye. They take the dispute to the immortal gods. The immortals judge by the light and apply the details of the law. They proceed to pluck out the eye and knock out the teeth of the other guy. Then after a few minutes of bodily damage and the person feels the pain, An immortal god uses the power of God to completely heal both men.

The experience becomes routine and is like going to the dentist. It hurts, But you go to the immortal gods because you want to fix the spirit-orb and soul so it never happens again by living the Golden Rule: "Whatsoever a person should do to you, Do to them. "

You should never knock out a tooth or pluck out an eye because they cannot be replaced without a miracle from God. Christ knew immortal gods were not going to be serving us until the third temple era because the ET genetic reengineering needed more time to be a failure. Therefore, Christ taught us to EMOTIONALLY and SPRIRITUALLY control the dragons inside us so we do not get mad and hit someone physically to cause irreparable damage to the physical body. Therefore, He said, "Resist not an evil person. " Slapping a check is symbolic of an insult emotionally to not react. Offer the other check for another insult. Do not get angry and cause bodily harm that cannot be repaired.

These ideas were in the mind of Christ when He taught the law. Making a carnal list of 613 commandment is not the way the law is to be administered by the immortal gods in the third temple era. They will walk in the light perfectly. See how Christianity abuses the words of Christ? The thoughts are not even close to the mind of God.

In the law, Clean means immortality. Unclean refers to mortality.
Harikrish
Posts: 38,876
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2019 4:00:10 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish, I did address your post. It veers away from the teachings of Christ. It is for future angels on the broad way, He said tax collectors love their own. He did not condemn those who love their own families more than Him. No problem. They are not predestined to be gods and goddesses. Only occult Israel is.

However, They hate their spiritual enemies and play favorites by being "likeable". No problem with that idea for the future angels.

The words of Christ cannot be understood after removing reincarnation and predestination. The path of the gods and goddesses is to love our spiritual enemies without favoritism with the truth, As the Father loves His child, Lucifer, And Yahweh Elohim is teaching Him to grow up. It is explained clearly here. He is predestined to be a god or goddess. God loves His Spiritual enemies.

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4340679/

Therefore, Your idea about being likeable is for mortals who are predestinated to be angels. It's the easy and broad way. They will be very happy mortals, By the way. But they will die of old age.

But the gods and goddesses are on a narrow path that leads to translation life without tasting death. Christ was speaking to Israel gods and goddesses and not Gentile angels. Know the audience. It is the key to understanding the entire Bible.

You said: The words of Christ cannot be understood after removing reincarnation and predestination. The path of the gods and goddesses is to love our spiritual enemies without favoritism with the truth, As the Father loves His child, Lucifer, And Yahweh Elohim is teaching Him to grow up. It is explained clearly here. He is predestined to be a god or goddess. God loves His Spiritual enemies.

But predestination is in the bible. It's how prophecies work. Jesus was predestined to be great and it was God's promise to Mary.

Luke 1:29 Mary was greatly troubled at his words and wondered what kind of greeting this might be. 30 But the angel said to her, "Do not be afraid, Mary; you have found favor with God. 31 You will conceive and give birth to a son, And you are to call him Jesus. 32 He will be great and will be called the Son of the Most High. The Lord God will give him the throne of his father David, 33 and he will reign over Jacob"s descendants forever; his kingdom will never end. "

Resurrection is in the bible which teaches us as Christ was resurrected from the dead so will those who believe in him.

There is no reincarnation in the bible. It is not necessary because the cycle of sin is broken by faith. Read your bible you ignorant mutt.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2019 8:08:31 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Everyone misunderstand the Bible. Christ was resurrected, But His memory was gradually restored like the memory of a God. Angels who are resurrected do not remember anything of past lives, Just like a mortal baby is born mortal with no memories.

Being "born again" by God is similar, But those in Sheol are resurrected into adult bodies. It is similar to adult walking up in the hospital with amnesia about the past, But they can understand words and have a conversation. Resurrected beings can talk directly to God but not remember their past lives. They can also communicate with other resurrected beings.

That fact that Christ could not remember Mary was clear to early first century believers and saints because it was explained by word of mouth what it meant. Everyone knew. Reincarnation, Predestination, Resurrection, The unforgivable sin. Salvation, Baptisms, Laying of hands, Day of the lord, Etc. , Were clearly defined by word of mouth, And the scriptures were understood within the paradigms they used.

The book of Hebrews leaves the elementary ideas of the angels to discuss the deeper ideas of becoming a God or Goddess. Paul talks about the angels in the first five chapters of Hebrews and then leaves the elementary principle of Christ reserved for the angels?

Hebrews 6:1-3
Therefore, *leaving* the discussion of the elementary principles of Christ [for angels], Let us go on to perfection [to be gods and goddesses], Not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works and of faith toward God, Of the doctrine of baptisms, Of laying on of hands, Of resurrection of the dead, And of eternal judgment [of the angels]. And this we will do if God permits.

The rest of the book begins with the unforgivable sin to warn the reader of the power of God in his day being twisted, Which does not exist anymore. The paradigm has been changed by the Luciferians from Christ's miracles being done by the devil to Christ being a lying criminal who abuses the power of God, Removing the unforgivable sin commited in the first few centuries.

The dragon's of the Pharisees and scribes invented the idea. Lucifer is horrified that anyone would be destroyed in hell-fire. That is why He wants Heavenly Father to change the rules of mortality in the first place. Hell-fire scares Him as a Son of God born immortal.
Harikrish
Posts: 38,876
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2019 9:06:00 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Everyone misunderstand the Bible. Christ was resurrected, But His memory was gradually restored like the memory of a God. Angels who are resurrected do not remember anything of past lives, Just like a mortal baby is born mortal with no memories.
When Jesus was resurrected he showed no memory loss.
Angels don't get resurrected. Angels are created as immortal spirit beings. Read your bible you ignorant mutt.

Definition of resurrect - restore (a dead person) to life.

Being "born again" by God is similar, But those in Sheol are resurrected into adult bodies. It is similar to adult walking up in the hospital with amnesia about the past, But they can understand words and have a conversation. Resurrected beings can talk directly to God but not remember their past lives. They can also communicate with other resurrected beings.

SHEOL The general idea of this word is "the place of the dead" including the grave (cf. Num. 16:30, 33; Ps. 16:10), And the unseen place of those who have departed from this life, The place of departed spirits or both the righteous (Gen. 37:35) and the wicked (Prov. 9:18).

Sheol is a temporary holding place for the spirits of the dead till they are judged.
First you say you were rencarnated as Noah in Sheol. Here you say the dead spirits are resurrected in Sheol.

Read your nonsense: Anon wrote: I have had at least three past lives to serve God. I was a man tortured to death for my beliefs in the 16th century, But I did not know I was Noah. Everyone is clueless in Sheol who they were. I did not want to come back to this hell hole planet, But here I am because I love Yahweh and He asked me to come back; therefore, I did. We do not need to come back to earth and suffer death over and over if we do not want to. We can just wait for the resurrection and work on the Golden Rule in Sheol.

That fact that Christ could not remember Mary was clear to early first century believers and saints because it was explained by word of mouth what it meant. Everyone knew. Reincarnation, Predestination, Resurrection, The unforgivable sin. Salvation, Baptisms, Laying of hands, Day of the lord, Etc. , Were clearly defined by word of mouth, And the scriptures were understood within the paradigms they used.

Christ calls Mary by her name and gives her a message for his disciples. Proof his memory was intact.

John 20:Jesus saith unto her, Mary. She turned herself, And saith unto him, Rabboni; which is to say, Master.

17 Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, And say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, And your Father; and to my God, And your God.

18 Mary Magdalene came and told the disciples that she had seen the Lord, And that he had spoken these things unto her.

The book of Hebrews leaves the elementary ideas of the angels to discuss the deeper ideas of becoming a God or Goddess. Paul talks about the angels in the first five chapters of Hebrews and then leaves the elementary principle of Christ reserved for the angels?

Hebrews 6:1-3
Therefore, *leaving* the discussion of the elementary principles of Christ [for angels], Let us go on to perfection [to be gods and goddesses], Not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works and of faith toward God, Of the doctrine of baptisms, Of laying on of hands, Of resurrection of the dead, And of eternal judgment [of the angels]. And this we will do if God permits.
There is no mention of Angels or gods and goddesses in Hebrew 6. It is simply reminding the people not to regress but move towards perfecting their faith and practices.

The rest of the book begins with the unforgivable sin to warn the reader of the power of God in his day being twisted, Which does not exist anymore. The paradigm has been changed by the Luciferians from Christ's miracles being done by the devil to Christ being a lying criminal who abuses the power of God, Removing the unforgivable sin commited in the first few centuries.
Paul was not a Luciferian.

The dragon's of the Pharisees and scribes invented the idea. Lucifer is horrified that anyone would be destroyed in hell-fire. That is why He wants Heavenly Father to change the rules of mortality in the first place. Hell-fire scares Him as a Son of God born immortal.

If Lucifer is son of God why would he be afraid of anything?
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2019 11:53:00 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
The word angel is used 12 times in chapter 1 and 2. Angels are resurrected mortals. In chapters 3 to 5, Paul talks about Christ and belief to become the angels God wants us to be in Christ by belief by not letting sin destroy our happiness in the first heaven. Elementary stuff. Then he tells the reader he is going to go into the deeper meat doctrine of the immortal gods and goddesses by translation:

Hebrews 5:12-14
For though by this time you ought to be teachers, You need someone to teach you again the first principles of the oracles of God; and you have come to need milk and not solid food. For everyone who partakes only of milk is unskilled in the word of righteousness, For he is a babe. But solid food belongs to those who are of full age, That is, Those who **by reason** of use have their senses exercised to **discern both good and evil**.

PAUL SAYS THE EXACT IDEA GOD HAS BEEN SAYING IN DDO.

After chapter 5, Paul goes into mega details of translation using Melchizedek as an example, And it world be clear to everyone had they not translated the word that means "making a broken bone straight' INTO "reformation" in Heb 9:10, And ALSO, Added the word testament two times in the same chapter, Claiming that remission of sins requires shedding of blood, No. False. John baptized by *water* repentance for remission of sins. No blood. Christ had not een died yet when John was alive. They both preached the identical massage. "Repent, For the kingdom of heaven is at hand or near" Our hearts are at hand very near and dear to us. Duh!
Harikrish
Posts: 38,876
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2019 12:29:06 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
The word angel is used 12 times in chapter 1 and 2. Angels are resurrected mortals. In chapters 3 to 5, Paul talks about Christ and belief to become the angels God wants us to be in Christ by belief by not letting sin destroy our happiness in the first heaven. Elementary stuff. Then he tells the reader he is going to go into the deeper meat doctrine of the immortal gods and goddesses by translation:
You quoted Herbrews 6:1-3. There are no angles mentions in Hebrews 6:1-3. Angels are not resurrected mortals. Angels were created before Adam and Eve. Adam and Eve were the first humans. Read your bible you ignorant mutt.

Hebrews 5:12-14
For though by this time you ought to be teachers, You need someone to teach you again the first principles of the oracles of God; and you have come to need milk and not solid food. For everyone who partakes only of milk is unskilled in the word of righteousness, For he is a babe. But solid food belongs to those who are of full age, That is, Those who **by reason** of use have their senses exercised to **discern both good and evil**.

PAUL SAYS THE EXACT IDEA GOD HAS BEEN SAYING IN DDO.

Paul did not teach reincarnation followed constipation. That's your experience.

You said: God gave me the evidence I needed to reveal I am the reincarnated Noah. This is why I believe what I do. I am not an idiot dreamer. I stand on PHYSICAL facts and evidence. For example, When I first came in here, I did not poop for 17 days. God removed the poop from my intestines supernaturally. 17=1+7=8 8=translation. I had no pain or discomfort. In fact, I liked not going to the bathroom but still eating like a pig. I cannot stop what God wants to do with me. This is only one example of physical evidence God has given me to keep walking in the light.

After chapter 5, Paul goes into mega details of translation using Melchizedek as an example, And it world be clear to everyone had they not translated the word that means "making a broken bone straight' INTO "reformation" in Heb 9:10, And ALSO, Added the word testament two times in the same chapter, Claiming that remission of sins requires shedding of blood, No. False. John baptized by *water* repentance for remission of sins. No blood. Christ had not een died yet when John was alive. They both preached the identical massage. "Repent, For the kingdom of heaven is at hand or near" Our hearts are at hand very near and dear to us. Duh!

The concept of Translation is not found in the bible. You admitted you borrowed that from Mormonism.

You said: You said: I did not take any ideas from Mormonism except the word translation and the ideas of Ra (Lucifer) scattered in the LDS revelations. Yes, The Mormon revelations and history have very much influenced my mind to get a clear view of what the fallen sons of God believe and the love a person feels from then when they appear.

To list them.

1. You took the concept of translation from Mormonism.
2. You took the ideas of Ra(Lucifer) from Mormonism which you mention in most of your posts.
3. You were heavily influenced by Mormonism history.
4. You were influenced by truth concept of revelation which you mention in most of your posts. .
5. Add to that the fallen sons of God which Mormonism is famous for.

More absurd Mormon assumptions you have embraced:

6. The Father in the third heaven is a translated man.
The Father is a translated man from another planet and has an immortal body.
The Father is a translated man that represents the Spirit of the Father in Yahweh Elohim that lives inside the translated man. Ezekiel 1 simplifies the complex nature of a translated man with Yahweh Elohim living inside Him.

7. The sons of God are born to immortal parents and have never been mortal like us.
The serpent, Devil, Satan, And the dragon are the same thing of darkness. Ra (Lucifer) lives at a different frequency in the third heaven. He is a Son of God and not an angel.

9. Angels are resurrected mortals that have sex but are sterile. They live in the third heaven and do not have wings.

10. Angels that have wings are symbolic of ideas in the first heaven as mortals and the second heaven as disembodied souls in Sheol. It the kingdom of God within you.

11. Ra(Lucifer) and Jesus are brothers according to Mormonism. Ra(Lucifer) is immortal. Jesus was born to mortal parents. Jesus is therefore mortal.
Harikrish
Posts: 38,876
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2019 4:11:07 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
If we don't learn from history we are doomed to repeat it. Jesus too tried to improve on the commandments. But he did not go far enough.

Matthew 5:27 "You have heard that it was said, "You shall not commit adultery. "[e] 28 But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart.

Matthew 5:43 "You have heard that it was said, "Love your neighbor[i] and hate your enemy. " 44 But I tell you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you,

So what was missing in his message that he was so disliked and despised?
Isaiah 53:3 He was despised and rejected by mankind, A man of suffering, And familiar with pain. Like one from whom people hide their faces he was despised, And we held him in low esteem.

It comes back to my suggested improvement.

How about love thy neighbour and be likeable yourself? Who said the old commandments couldn't be improved? I just did! Jesus might not have been so disliked and despised if he followed my improved commandment.

My advice to Jews : Love thy neighbour and be likeable yourself. My advice to others: If you have to crucify a Jew at least accept your sins will be forgiven. That is all the most famous jewish bastard Jesus asked for. I acknowledge the irony in my love for all things Jewish. But I am a biblical scholar and not a nationalist.
Harikrish
Posts: 38,876
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2019 2:02:13 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Liar. Go live with the future angels. You believe in the god of death.

Read your past and present failures.

Anonthesmallone said he was the reincarnated Noah. How does his presence back the biblical curse of Ham?

Noah was sodomized by Ham and his stool push in further which caused his constipitation. The trauma led to his mental illness and failures.

Now read Anon's confession as Noah's reincarnation.

Anon said: The people who are mentally ill are those that believe in religion and the various imaginary gods they created in their own minds, With their vain graven images their minds and bodies bow down to. Yahweh Elohim is not these imaginary gods in all religions taught by the theologians who create all the false paradigms and controlled narratives. No. Yahweh created us privately. We believe privately. As we believe in the evidence and facts He provides us privately, He glorifies Himself with His power using the Logos Word of Reason.

Noah was a central character in Judaism. Anon said he was the reincarnated Noah. So Anon is not only mentally ill by his own admission, But his mental illness is also tied to his religious beliefs.

Anon no longer believes privately. Anon airs his beliefs on public forums.

Anon even associated his constipation with a religious experience. Anon said the constipation was the evidence he needed to reveal he was the reincarnated Noah.

Anon said: God gave me the evidence I needed to reveal I am the reincarnated Noah. This is why I believe what I do. I am not an idiot dreamer. I stand on PHYSICAL facts and evidence. For example, When I first came in here, I did not poop for 17 days. God removed the poop from my intestines supernaturally. 17=1+7=8 8=translation. I had no pain or discomfort. In fact, I liked not going to the bathroom but still eating like a pig. I cannot stop what God wants to do with me. This is only one example of physical evidence God has given me to keep walking in the light.

What is troubling is Anon's constipation was not an isolated incident. He had thousands of similar blockages in his life.

Anon wrote: I have had thousands of events like these in my life. You want to have miracles occur in your life by the power of God by keeping God private? Then quit giving money to religions--or stealing it. Religions are evil. Keep your relationship with the Lord private between you and Him/Her alone. Religions were created by man and not God.

One can only surmise Anon had suffered from constipation most of his life.

Anon's bankruptcy.

Anon wrote: In 2009, My consulting business took a dive, So I wanted to know the truth about what the hell was going on with the recession. I refused to listen to the financial experts because they did not make sense to me in my 30 years of experience with numbers,

Anon's mental illness.

Anon said: After being a happy little child, I became mentally ill by the world matrix and got lost in my thoughts, Feelings, And deeds. The event was so traumatic on me when I was 17, All of my life I been focused on finding the truth in the Bible. God has not disappointed. If I could take my life and live it over, Having the truths I have learned, I would not live my over. It was too damn painful. However, I got through the pain, And I am happy for what I know from the experiences and study. So I hear you. Don't waste your time.

It took me 43 years to finally make sense of the Bible. Then I have to deal with people like Harikrish, Who is not who he claims to be, Chasing me around and lying to discredit me as a person. His purpose on the board is to create confusion and put other people down.

It took me 43 years to finally make sense of the Bible.
You said: I spent 40 years getting the correct Biblical paradigms in place, And then I entered the first heaven when I was 57. I did not stand on the sea of glass until I was age 60 about 5 months ago. . For example, I know about Paul's writing about God is not the author of confusion but I said God "causes" the confusion. The words author and causes are two different words.

Anon's past failed lives.

Anon wrote: I have had at least three past lives to serve God. I was a man tortured to death for my beliefs in the 16th century, But I did not know I was Noah. Everyone is clueless in Sheol who they were. I did not want to come back to this hell hole planet, But here I am because I love Yahweh and He asked me to come back; therefore, I did. We do not need to come back to earth and suffer death over and over if we do not want to. We can just wait for the resurrection and work on the Golden Rule in Sheol.
ethang5
Posts: 22,974
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2019 2:36:59 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Love thy neighbour but be likeable yourself

You don't love your neighbor and you aren't likable yourself. Remember you have no friends hypocrite.

anonthesmallone wrote:
Liar. Go live with the future angels. You believe in the god of death.

That would be Krishna. The god of rape and incest too.
Harikrish
Posts: 38,876
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2019 8:55:30 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
ethang5 wrote:
Love thy neighbour but be likeable yourself

You don't love your neighbor and you aren't likable yourself. Remember you have no friends hypocrite.

anonthesmallone wrote:
Liar. Go live with the future angels. You believe in the god of death.

That would be Krishna. The god of rape and incest too.

But it was Noah who condemned all black Africans to slavery. It's called the biblical curse of Ham.

Evidence for the curse of Ham.

Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks and Non-Blacks

Blacks have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

Blacks have the lowest IQ in the world (ignoring the equally disgusting and black-skinned Australian aborigines for convenience"s sake). The Bushmen clock in at around 50 IQ, The average Bantu achieves the mentally retarded level of 70 IQ, And the highly cultivated, Well fed, Well cared for, Partially White African-Americans reach 85 IQ. IQ has an enormous impact on lifestyle, Achievement, And behavior. IQ correlates to poverty, Crime, Mortality, And broken homes on one side " and education, Wealth, Human accomplishment, Long life and stable homes on the other. According to IQ and the Wealth of Nations, A country must have a minimum average IQ of 90 to run a technological civilization. It is not a far cry to say it is IQ that makes humans better than the animals, And it is IQ that makes some humans better than other humans.

The curse of Ham was clearly pointing to African slavery.
Genesis 9:25 The lowest of slaves will he be to his brothers. ".
ethang5
Posts: 22,974
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2019 6:07:36 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Love thy neighbour but be likeable yourself

You don't love your neighbor and you aren't likable yourself. Remember you have no friends hypocrite.

anonthesmallone wrote:
Liar. Go live with the future angels. You believe in the god of death.

That would be Krishna. The god of rape and incest too.

But it was Noah who condemned all black Africans to slavery. It's called the biblical curse of Ham.

Noah was just a human. He could not condemn anyone to slavery you dumb idiot.

The thread is about likability. You have none. You have no friends. No one likes you, Yet, Like the hypocritical moron you are, You're babbling about the likability of others.

I point this out to you, And you lurch into spam about blacks.

You are a loser. A moron. Nothing about blacks ( and you're black) changes that.

Blacks are your neighbors. Love them before you start being a hypocrite about Jews you idiot.

I can't tell you to be likable because your toxic personality is so unlikable, There is no hope for you. Even your family dislikes you.
Harikrish
Posts: 38,876
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2019 1:14:08 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
ethang5 wrote:
Love thy neighbour but be likeable yourself

You don't love your neighbor and you aren't likable yourself. Remember you have no friends hypocrite.

anonthesmallone wrote:
Liar. Go live with the future angels. You believe in the god of death.

That would be Krishna. The god of rape and incest too.

But it was Noah who condemned all black Africans to slavery. It's called the biblical curse of Ham.

Noah was just a human. He could not condemn anyone to slavery you dumb idiot.

The thread is about likability. You have none. You have no friends. No one likes you, Yet, Like the hypocritical moron you are, You're babbling about the likability of others.

I point this out to you, And you lurch into spam about blacks.

You are a loser. A moron. Nothing about blacks ( and you're black) changes that.

Blacks are your neighbors. Love them before you start being a hypocrite about Jews you idiot.

I can't tell you to be likable because your toxic personality is so unlikable, There is no hope for you. Even your family dislikes you.

But it was Noah who condemned all black Africans to slavery. It's called the biblical curse of Ham.

Evidence for the curse of Ham.

Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks and Non-Blacks

Blacks have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

Blacks have the lowest IQ in the world (ignoring the equally disgusting and black-skinned Australian aborigines for convenience"s sake). The Bushmen clock in at around 50 IQ, The average Bantu achieves the mentally retarded level of 70 IQ, And the highly cultivated, Well fed, Well cared for, Partially White African-Americans reach 85 IQ. IQ has an enormous impact on lifestyle, Achievement, And behavior. IQ correlates to poverty, Crime, Mortality, And broken homes on one side " and education, Wealth, Human accomplishment, Long life and stable homes on the other. According to IQ and the Wealth of Nations, A country must have a minimum average IQ of 90 to run a technological civilization. It is not a far cry to say it is IQ that makes humans better than the animals, And it is IQ that makes some humans better than other humans.

The curse of Ham was clearly pointing to African slavery.
Genesis 9:25 The lowest of slaves will he be to his brothers. ".
ethang5
Posts: 22,974
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2019 1:25:22 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Harikrish wrote:

Love thy neighbour but be likeable yourself

You don't love your neighbor and you aren't likable yourself. Remember you have no friends hypocrite.

anonthesmallone wrote:
Liar. Go live with the future angels. You believe in the god of death.

That would be Krishna. The god of rape and incest too.

But it was Noah who condemned all black Africans to slavery. It's called the biblical curse of Ham.

Noah was just a human. He could not condemn anyone to slavery you dumb idiot.

The thread is about likability. You have none. You have no friends. No one likes you, Yet, Like the hypocritical moron you are, You're babbling about the likability of others.

I point this out to you, And you lurch into spam about blacks.

You are a loser. A moron. Nothing about blacks ( and you're black) changes that.

Blacks are your neighbors. Love them before you start being a hypocrite about Jews you idiot.

I can't tell you to be likable because your toxic personality is so unlikable, There is no hope for you. Even your family dislikes you.

But it was Noah who condemned all black Africans to slavery.

A human being doesn't have the power to condemn any grout to slavery you idiot.

It's called the biblical curse of Ham.

No, It's called stupidity. You called the bible a book of lies and contradictions. Now you want to use it as truth. You are just stupid. That's why you're under a curse of stupidity.

Evidence for the curse of Ham.

We don't need it. Hindus being slaves for 17 centuries is evidence enough. Even before we add that India has more slaves today than any other country.

You don't love your neighbor and you aren't likable yourself. Remember you have no friends you hypocrite.
Harikrish
Posts: 38,876
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2019 3:15:10 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
ethang5 wrote:
Harikrish wrote:

Love thy neighbour but be likeable yourself

You don't love your neighbor and you aren't likable yourself. Remember you have no friends hypocrite.

anonthesmallone wrote:
Liar. Go live with the future angels. You believe in the god of death.

That would be Krishna. The god of rape and incest too.

But it was Noah who condemned all black Africans to slavery. It's called the biblical curse of Ham.

Noah was just a human. He could not condemn anyone to slavery you dumb idiot.
But Noah did! Noah condemned all black Africans to slavery. It's called the curse of Ham.

Evidence for the curse of Ham.

Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks and Non-Blacks

Blacks have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

Blacks have the lowest IQ in the world (ignoring the equally disgusting and black-skinned Australian aborigines for convenience"s sake). The Bushmen clock in at around 50 IQ, The average Bantu achieves the mentally retarded level of 70 IQ, And the highly cultivated, Well fed, Well cared for, Partially White African-Americans reach 85 IQ. IQ has an enormous impact on lifestyle, Achievement, And behavior. IQ correlates to poverty, Crime, Mortality, And broken homes on one side " and education, Wealth, Human accomplishment, Long life and stable homes on the other. According to IQ and the Wealth of Nations, A country must have a minimum average IQ of 90 to run a technological civilization. It is not a far cry to say it is IQ that makes humans better than the animals, And it is IQ that makes some humans better than other humans.

The curse of Ham was clearly pointing to African slavery.
Genesis 9:25 The lowest of slaves will he be to his brothers. "


The thread is about likability. You have none. You have no friends. No one likes you, Yet, Like the hypocritical moron you are, You're babbling about the likability of others.

I point this out to you, And you lurch into spam about blacks.

You are a loser. A moron. Nothing about blacks ( and you're black) changes that.

Blacks are your neighbors. Love them before you start being a hypocrite about Jews you idiot.

I can't tell you to be likable because your toxic personality is so unlikable, There is no hope for you. Even your family dislikes you.

But it was Noah who condemned all black Africans to slavery.

A human being doesn't have the power to condemn any grout to slavery you idiot.

It's called the biblical curse of Ham.

No, It's called stupidity. You called the bible a book of lies and contradictions. Now you want to use it as truth. You are just stupid. That's why you're under a curse of stupidity.

Evidence for the curse of Ham.

We don't need it. Hindus being slaves for 17 centuries is evidence enough. Even before we add that India has more slaves today than any other country.

You don't love your neighbor and you aren't likable yourself. Remember you have no friends you hypocrite.

Dealing with absolute idiots like Ethang is both a science and an art.
For example Africans have objected to labels. They were called over time coloured, Black, Negroes, Afro, Niggars, Niggers, Black Lives Matter, Starbucks toilet squatters, Curse of Ham, Cotton picking slaves, Chocolate, Monkey, Toms children, Alex Haley's Roots. MLK's Dreamers, Trump African shitholes.

From African slaves to African shitholes.


https://i. Ytimg. Com/vi/RfIcDEI1jWU/hqdefault. Jpg
http://www. Brh. Org. Uk/site/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/slavedealer. Jpg
http://4. Bp. Blogspot. Com/-nWfci5zYfTo/T5dLf3aoxVI/AAAAAAAAK7w/S96vcRUimYs/s640/slave+punishment2. Jpg
http://africanah. Org/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/FabriceMarrons2014c. Jpg
http://www. Anotherafrica. Net/wp/wp-content/gallery/fabrice-monteiro-marron/aa_fabricemonteiromarron_03. Jpg

Ethang5: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "


Ethang5 wrote: I am a proud slave of His Royal Highness, King Jesus Christ.
Ethang is a proud slave.

2 Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.

3 Ethang said: Say it again, I want to lift His name so high, The world is blinded by His shine.
Ethang wants Jesus to shine his light on the black negroid slaves like him.

4 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.
And Ethang runs Bibles as a full time slave for free.

5 Ethang5 said: Of course. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries.
Wow, Ethang worked for free as a full time slave.
This is why there is no Indian slavery. Indians would never work for free. That would be slavery! Or more accurately African slavery.

6 Ethang said: An indian dalit would know. The vile caste system never let's you out.
After you said: No sir. Hinduism has a sick caste system. India has outlawed it.
So the caste system has been outlawed in India. Sounds like another Indian success.

7 Ethang5 said: Right. I didn't sleep, I didn't shop, I didn't fly, Because I didn't mention those things. Can the class say idiot? I thought it could.
Slaves don't have any rights. Full time slaves like Ethang have even less rights.

8 Ethang said: Except shithole indians themselves. That's why India couldn't export them.
Which is why there were no Indian slavery. But Africans were exported to many parts of the world as slaves. Ethang should read African slavery under Arabs, America and Christian countries.

9 Ethang said: They didn't learn much in 14 centuries of slavery did they? Low IQ morons.
Ethang lives in Ghana Africa which was the centre of the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade.
Ghana Africa exported 20 million African slaves throughout the world. Ironic comment from Ethang.

10 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Not only is slavery still practiced in Africa. You can buy a African slave for $400 in Libya. And Ethang confessed he is a full time slave. See point 1 and 2.

Your father was a black negroid atheist. But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free.
Karmic Justice combined with the curse of Ham and Slavery by Arabs produced Black shitholes.
Wow! Africans are cursed in 4 religions. Judaism, Islam, Christianity and Hinduism.


Meet African doctors.
https://youtu. Be/xk2v6WyoHUY
https://youtu. Be/ecATcD9ng3Y

Africans like Ethang love to lick cows backsides.
https://youtu. Be/n8PYozPB-8I

Africans defecating outdoors.
https://youtu. Be/Lqg8I4w0ItM

Trump calls all African countries shitholes.
https://youtu. Be/HcMFmoTCdcU
https://youtu. Be/e-Odk4n_KeY
ethang5
Posts: 22,974
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2019 6:24:06 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
The thread is about likability. You have none. You have no friends. No one likes you, Yet, Like the hypocritical moron you are, You're babbling about the likability of others.

I point this out to you, And you lurch into repetitive spam about blacks.

You are a loser. A moron. Nothing about blacks ( and you're black) changes that.

Blacks are your neighbors. Love them before you start being a hypocrite about Jews you idiot.

I can't tell you to be likable because your toxic personality is so unlikable, There is no hope for you. Even your family dislikes you.

But it was Noah who condemned all black Africans to slavery.

A human being doesn't have the power to condemn any group to slavery you idiot. And it's you condemning blacks.

It's called the biblical curse of Ham.

No, It's called stupidity. You called the bible a book of lies and contradictions. Now you want to use it as truth. You are just stupid. That's why you're under a curse of stupidity.

That is why you repost nonsense. That is why you can't address the 10 points. Stupid idiot.
Harikrish
Posts: 38,876
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2019 8:50:20 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
ethang5 wrote:
The thread is about likability. You have none. You have no friends. No one likes you, Yet, Like the hypocritical moron you are, You're babbling about the likability of others.

I point this out to you, And you lurch into repetitive spam about blacks.

You are a loser. A moron. Nothing about blacks ( and you're black) changes that.

Blacks are your neighbors. Love them before you start being a hypocrite about Jews you idiot.

I can't tell you to be likable because your toxic personality is so unlikable, There is no hope for you. Even your family dislikes you.

But it was Noah who condemned all black Africans to slavery.

A human being doesn't have the power to condemn any group to slavery you idiot. And it's you condemning blacks.

It's called the biblical curse of Ham.

No, It's called stupidity. You called the bible a book of lies and contradictions. Now you want to use it as truth. You are just stupid. That's why you're under a curse of stupidity.

That is why you repost nonsense. That is why you can't address the 10 points. Stupid idiot.

Ethang5: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "

Evidence for the curse of Ham.

Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks and Non-Blacks

Blacks have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

Blacks have the lowest IQ in the world (ignoring the equally disgusting and black-skinned Australian aborigines for convenience"s sake). The Bushmen clock in at around 50 IQ, The average Bantu achieves the mentally retarded level of 70 IQ, And the highly cultivated, Well fed, Well cared for, Partially White African-Americans reach 85 IQ. IQ has an enormous impact on lifestyle, Achievement, And behavior. IQ correlates to poverty, Crime, Mortality, And broken homes on one side " and education, Wealth, Human accomplishment, Long life and stable homes on the other. According to IQ and the Wealth of Nations, A country must have a minimum average IQ of 90 to run a technological civilization. It is not a far cry to say it is IQ that makes humans better than the animals, And it is IQ that makes some humans better than other humans.


Meet some Indians.
https://youtu. Be/NNbcQ5TnbtI
https://youtu. Be/6LvTREN4REI
https://youtu. Be/r7wVCj12I7o

Meet some Africans.
https://youtu. Be/1X2NRNVujhA
https://youtu. Be/2TPFBI2sYik
https://youtu. Be/_KytZItUQQk

Genesis 10 names the African countries the sons of Ham lived in.
The Hamites

Genesis 10:6 The sons of Ham:
Cush, Egypt, Put and Canaan.
Cush ruled the Sudan. Sudan is in Africa. It is called the Land of Cush.
Mizraim ruled Egypt. Egypt is also called Mizraim in the Bible and also the Land of Ham (Psalm: 105: 23-27). Egypt is in Africa not in Europe. Its people are Africans, Not Europeans.
Phut ruled the whole land known today as Libya. Libya is in Africa not Europe.
The Libyans, Excluding the Arabs there, Are the descendants of Phut, Son of Ham, An African in the Bible. His descendants are Africans, Not white.
Canaan is the son of Ham, The land he ruled was named after him as the Land of Canaan. It is in North-Eastern Africa, Not Europe.

Noah had other sons Shem and Japheth. Only Ham was cursed and Hams children and their descendants destined to be slaves to Shem and Japheth and their descendants.

1. 4. Four Sons of Ham
1. Mizraim (Egypt)
2. Cush (Sudan, Ethiopia)
3. Put (Lybia)
4. Canaan (Hivites, Jebusites, Arvadites, Girgashites, Amorites, Arkites, Sinites, Hittites,
Sidonians, Perizzites, Zemarites)

As you can see those are African countries. Both the curse and hot sun changed the genetics of Hams descendant. This gave rise to the African race and phenotypes.

2. Five Sons of Shem
1. Elam (Arabia)
2. Asshur (Assyria)
3. Lud (Lydians)
4. Aram (Aramaic, Armenia, Mesopotamia, Syria)
5. Arphaxad (From which Abraham descended)
Note, This debunks the Out of Africa Theory. Shem or his descendants were never in Africa.

3. Seven Sons of Japheth:
1. Javan (Greece, Romans, Romance -- French, Italians, Spanish, Portuguese)
2. Magog (Scythians, Slavs, Russians, Bulgarians, Bohemians, Poles, Slovaks, Croatians)
3. Madai (Indians & Iranic: Medes, Persians, Afghans, Kurds)
4. Tubal (South of Black Sea)
5. Tiras (Thracians, Teutons, Germans, Scandinavian, Anglo-Saxon, Jutes)
6. Meshech (Russia)
7. Gomer (Celtic)
Note, This debunks the Out of Africa Theory. Japheth or his descendants were never in Africa.

Now you know why the curse of Ham only condemned Africans who were the descendants of Hams children who built the African nations.
WisdomOfAges
Posts: 1,076
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2019 1:02:07 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
IDIOTS! What these 3 GOD hoax preaching psychopaths really want to do is MURDER anyone who does not accept them and OBEY their sick DOGMA. . The GODS are like
crap in the TOILET. . . Used and flushed away till needed again as a scapegoat to commit atrocities in his name!

Love thy neighbor! Like the palestinians LOVE the JEWS who hide behind a WALL and treat them like toilet paper! And how about those ISLAMIC PSYCHOPATHS that want
all the JEWS EXTERMINATED like HITLER DID! OH, Right. . . Love thy neighbor!

het don't forget the SYRIANS who are being slaughtered! Where is their GOD?

In the TOILET where else!

it's NOT love thy neighbor. . . It's MURDER the infidel, The heretic! OK go ahead
kill each other off. . . . Get the HELL off this planet so REAL HUMANS can THRIVE!

Disgusting Parasite VAMPIRES. . . . These 3 Jew - Jesus - Allah GOD hoaxes truly are

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.