Jump to topic:

Crap! Holy Moly!

anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2019 4:58:46 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
The light told me that God's light, Our spirit-orbs, Souls, And bodies operate at different frequencies in mortality and the identical truth of different frequency exists in eternity. Yahweh Elohim has no frequency.

As such, It is possible for Him to reveal the genetic death codes to mortals. Ra (Lucifer) has made the correct assumption after all. In this test of faith, Yahweh always gives the mortals knowledge, And He *almost* reveals to them what they want to know but stops rater abruptly, Because He does not want to.

If He wanted, He could reveal the answers to them. He always stops the genetic reengineering at a certain point of knowledge and goes no further and ends the projects, And then, Starts all over form the beginning with one-cell organisms and control evolution by Him to fool the newly born sons of God in Ra's family in the third heaven. . This strategy keeps the Cosmic War going forever. The mistake of the ETs and any mortal is not knowing Yahweh Elohim has no frequency and is Holy and separated outside of our frequencies He created in mortality AND in eternity. I am speechless.
Turn the light and live
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2019 2:42:45 PM
We need occult Israel to stand on the sea of glass and unravel all false assumptions in each field of study in the occult. They have been riding tricycle black power as little children listening to God's Sons and Daughters of God that are but children and cannot know good and evil. No blame, Shame, Or guilt for the past.

There are so many scientists that can use their brains in the full light of Christ that can enter heaven and help the gods, Goddess, Angels, And animals to learn how to use the laws of mortality better. They can shift their minds to the Golden Rule at the bottom of the pyramid for mortals and leave Survival of the Fittest in the animal kingdom where it belongs to teach us good and evil as humans created in the image of Yahweh Elohim. We learn what **not** to do as humans. We do not kill each other. Duh!

Blood animals have spirit-orbs like ours by choice to be animals forever to speak telepathically to us in eternity without vocal cords of the flesh. Be nice to animals. Do not destroy the environment. Leave the dangerous animals in their own wild environment. All animals need to be free, Just like us. Like all religions, Zoos are evil. Golden Rule stuff with animals.
Turn the light and live
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2019 3:07:55 PM
anonthesmallone wrote:
We need occult Israel to stand on the sea of glass and unravel all false assumptions in each field of study in the occult. They have been riding tricycle black power as little children listening to God's Sons and Daughters of God that are but children and cannot know good and evil. No blame, Shame, Or guilt for the past.

There are so many scientists that can use their brains in the full light of Christ that can enter heaven and help the gods, Goddess, Angels, And animals to learn how to use the laws of mortality better. They can shift their minds to the Golden Rule at the bottom of the pyramid for mortals and leave Survival of the Fittest in the animal kingdom where it belongs to teach us good and evil as humans created in the image of Yahweh Elohim. We learn what **not** to do as humans. We do not kill each other. Duh!

Blood animals have spirit-orbs like ours by choice to be animals forever to speak telepathically to us in eternity without vocal cords of the flesh. Be nice to animals. Do not destroy the environment. Leave the dangerous animals in their own wild environment. All animals need to be free, Just like us. Like all religions, Zoos are evil. Golden Rule stuff with animals.

You said you stood on the same sea of glass but that didn't make any difference. Your mental illness did not go away. Now you are dealing with prolonged bouts of constipation.

You have given us your cause and effect associated with your constipation. You said the constipation was the evidence you needed to reveal you are the reincarnated Noah.

You said: God gave me the evidence I needed to reveal I am the reincarnated Noah. This is why I believe what I do. I am not an idiot dreamer. I stand on PHYSICAL facts and evidence. For example, When I first came in here, I did not poop for 17 days. God removed the poop from my intestines supernaturally. 17=1+7=8 8=translation. I had no pain or discomfort. In fact, I liked not going to the bathroom but still eating like a pig. I cannot stop what God wants to do with me. This is only one example of physical evidence God has given me to keep walking in the light.

What is troubling is your constipation was not an isolated incident. You had thousands of similar blockages in your life.

You wrote: I have had thousands of events like these in my life. You want to have miracles occur in your life by the power of God by keeping God private? Then quit giving money to religions--or stealing it. Religions are evil. Keep your relationship with the Lord private between you and Him/Her alone. Religions were created by man and not God.

One can only surmise you have suffered from constipation most of your life.

Your bankruptcy.

You wrote: In 2009, My consulting business took a dive, So I wanted to know the truth about what the hell was going on with the recession. I refused to listen to the financial experts because they did not make sense to me in my 30 years of experience with numbers,

Your mental illness.

You said: After being a happy little child, I became mentally ill by the world matrix and got lost in my thoughts, Feelings, And deeds. The event was so traumatic on me when I was 17, All of my life I been focused on finding the truth in the Bible. God has not disappointed. If I could take my life and live it over, Having the truths I have learned, I would not live my over. It was too damn painful. However, I got through the pain, And I am happy for what I know from the experiences and study. So I hear you. Don't waste your time.

It took me 43 years to finally make sense of the Bible. Then I have to deal with people like Harikrish, Who is not who he claims to be, Chasing me around and lying to discredit me as a person. His purpose on the board is to create confusion and put other people down.

It took me 43 years to finally make sense of the Bible.
You said: I spent 40 years getting the correct Biblical paradigms in place, And then I entered the first heaven when I was 57. I did not stand on the sea of glass until I was age 60 about 5 months ago. . For example, I know about Paul's writing about God is not the author of confusion but I said God "causes" the confusion. The words author and causes are two different words.

Your past failed lives.

You wrote: I have had at least three past lives to serve God. I was a man tortured to death for my beliefs in the 16th century, But I did not know I was Noah. Everyone is clueless in Sheol who they were. I did not want to come back to this hell hole planet, But here I am because I love Yahweh and He asked me to come back; therefore, I did. We do not need to come back to earth and suffer death over and over if we do not want to. We can just wait for the resurrection and work on the Golden Rule in Sheol.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2019 4:01:57 PM
I am a facilitator of ideas and projects. You are a leader of people. You were also a leader of people in your past life as a Biblical prophet. I was a facilitator of a grand project and not a leader of people. God is doing His work through both of us.
Turn the light and live
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2019 3:05:39 PM
anonthesmallone wrote:
I am a facilitator of ideas and projects. You are a leader of people. You were also a leader of people in your past life as a Biblical prophet. I was a facilitator of a grand project and not a leader of people. God is doing His work through both of us.

As Noah you were sodomized by Ham and your stool push in further which caused your constipitation. The trauma led to your mental illness and failures.

You said: The people who are mentally ill are those that believe in religion and the various imaginary gods they created in their own minds, With their vain graven images their minds and bodies bow down to. Yahweh Elohim is not these imaginary gods in all religions taught by the theologians who create all the false paradigms and controlled narratives. No. Yahweh created us privately. We believe privately. As we believe in the evidence and facts He provides us privately, He glorifies Himself with His power using the Logos Word of Reason.

Noah was a central character in Judaism. You said you are the reincarnated Noah. So you are not only mentally ill by your own admission, But your mental illness is also tied to your religious beliefs.
You are no longer believing privately. You air your beliefs on a public forum.

You have even associated your constipation with a religious experience. You said the constipation was the evidence you needed to reveal you are the reincarnated Noah.

You said: God gave me the evidence I needed to reveal I am the reincarnated Noah. This is why I believe what I do. I am not an idiot dreamer. I stand on PHYSICAL facts and evidence. For example, When I first came in here, I did not poop for 17 days. God removed the poop from my intestines supernaturally. 17=1+7=8 8=translation. I had no pain or discomfort. In fact, I liked not going to the bathroom but still eating like a pig. I cannot stop what God wants to do with me. This is only one example of physical evidence God has given me to keep walking in the light.

What is troubling is your constipation was not an isolated incident. You had thousands of similar blockages in your life.

You wrote: I have had thousands of events like these in my life. You want to have miracles occur in your life by the power of God by keeping God private? Then quit giving money to religions--or stealing it. Religions are evil. Keep your relationship with the Lord private between you and Him/Her alone. Religions were created by man and not God.

One can only surmise you have suffered from constipation most of your life.

Your bankruptcy.

You wrote: In 2009, My consulting business took a dive, So I wanted to know the truth about what the hell was going on with the recession. I refused to listen to the financial experts because they did not make sense to me in my 30 years of experience with numbers,

Your mental illness.

You said: After being a happy little child, I became mentally ill by the world matrix and got lost in my thoughts, Feelings, And deeds. The event was so traumatic on me when I was 17, All of my life I been focused on finding the truth in the Bible. God has not disappointed. If I could take my life and live it over, Having the truths I have learned, I would not live my over. It was too damn painful. However, I got through the pain, And I am happy for what I know from the experiences and study. So I hear you. Don't waste your time.

It took me 43 years to finally make sense of the Bible. Then I have to deal with people like Harikrish, Who is not who he claims to be, Chasing me around and lying to discredit me as a person. His purpose on the board is to create confusion and put other people down.

It took me 43 years to finally make sense of the Bible.
You said: I spent 40 years getting the correct Biblical paradigms in place, And then I entered the first heaven when I was 57. I did not stand on the sea of glass until I was age 60 about 5 months ago. . For example, I know about Paul's writing about God is not the author of confusion but I said God "causes" the confusion. The words author and causes are two different words.

Your past failed lives.

You wrote: I have had at least three past lives to serve God. I was a man tortured to death for my beliefs in the 16th century, But I did not know I was Noah. Everyone is clueless in Sheol who they were. I did not want to come back to this hell hole planet, But here I am because I love Yahweh and He asked me to come back; therefore, I did. We do not need to come back to earth and suffer death over and over if we do not want to. We can just wait for the resurrection and work on the Golden Rule in Sheol.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2019 3:58:06 PM
anonthesmallone wrote:
ha ha. Sarcasm will not change the mind of Yahweh Elohim.

I have successfully connected your brain (mental illness) to your backside (constipation).
Godjoke
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2019 1:35:04 AM
YES everything related to the Abrahamic JEW - JESUS - ALLAH God garbage is nothing more than a cheap shot Comic Book farce. . .

Each of these idiot GODS is a stolen and twisted version of some other story created by other civilizations long before the JEW - JESUS - ALLAH God hoaxes ever showed up or
were invented. . . Invented by utterly PSYCHOTIC old men desperate for POWER and CONTROL over the masses of DUMBED DOWN and HYPNOTIZED HUMAN ASSES. . . . .

Thankfully the new generations are flushing the JEW - JESUS - ALLAH Gods down the TOILET. . . . And looking at the idiots who preach about them for what they truly are
PARASITE VAMPIRES in Halloween Glory Gowns who play GOD. . . .

Yes. . . CRAP. . . HOLY MOLY! . . . . It's about time these scumbag phony con artists are trashed. . . . And forgotten. . . . Praise the NO GOD! For ridding humanity of the GOD
HOAX
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2019 6:06:36 AM
Yes. Praise Yahweh Elohim over the next 50 year or more for flushing all evil religions down the toilet by removing the funding as the religious whore is destroyed by the dragon and beast who starves her to death as everyone flees all evil religions and stops believing in them and enters the grace and peace of the inner heart.

The Creator, Yahweh Elohim, Lives inside us. He will restore the Abrahamic covenant to translate the gods and goddesses of occult Israel. Go occult Israel!

Everyone else will simply obey the Golden Rule or Law of One or some other moral law in the light such as "do no harm" without needing the Bible. They will mortally die and be resurrected into spiritual bodies as angels to enjoy sex forever to know Yahweh Elohim in spiritual intimacy.
Turn the light and live
Godjoke
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2019 6:28:35 PM
CHRIST? A world class HOAX. . . . Murdered and martyred by the HOLY ROMAN CATHOLIC CONCENTRATION CAMP CHURCH! All kneel to the Clown in the Glorious Halloween Gown who plays GOD! The POPE in his palatial Palace among his flock of FOOLS who themselves PLAY GOD and vie for position in the center of POWER. . . The VATICAN!

and what of the other GODS? Like ALLAH? Oh, The CHURCH COMMANDS. . . This pathetic ARAB is not a GOD. . . He is an ILLITERATE PATHETIC WANDERING TRIBAL LUNATIC a HERETIC of JESUS. . . . JESUS is GOD all others must be DESTROYED. . . . In JESUS name. . . . .

How convenient! The WHITE GOD - JESUS - who ROME gladly murdered in grand spectacle for the JEWS who condemned him for being a FALSE MESSIAH! Was turned
into a GOD by Emperor CONSTANTINE around 300 AD! Yes, 300 years after ROME
MURDERED the JEW BOY fake GOD! But then decided to make him a GOD after all!

Hahahaa. . . . . Screw those ARAB SCUM for inventing a FALSE GOD. . . . This ALLAH is a JOKE
a SCAM by angry tribal lunatics. . . Just like the JEWS before them did with their MOSES
GOD hoax. . . . And then came the TRUTH. . . The LIGHT. . . And the ONLY WAY. . . . . JESUS!

The WHITE man GOD of ROME! The only GOD of all GODS! OBEY or suffer and go to
. . . . . . . . H E L L. . . . .

According to the GOD MEN CLOWNS of the VATICAN. . . . The only GOD is the WHITE
JESUS. . . . All who do not accept and convert immediately will be EXECUTED. . . . . .

PRAISE the WHITE BOY GOD JESUS or SUFFER. . . . This is the TRUTH. . . ROME says so. . .

Now OBEY. . . Fall to the floor and beg for MERCY, , , Beg for SALVATION from the WHITE
BOY GOD. . . . . Or face HELL. . . . . Repent. . . Confess. . . OBEY. . . . . The POPE commands YOU

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.