Total Posts:34|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Help RID earth of GOD

Godjoke
Posts: 30
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2019 2:32:04 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
NOW is the TIME to relegate the GODS to Mythology for stupid humans. . . .

GOD? An acronym meaning. . . . G genius O of D deception. . . The ultimate HOAX and
SCAPEGOAT used for slavery and oppression against weak minded humans. . .

Until any of these pathetic GODS actually shows up and communicates LIVE to humanity
then the GODS are nothing more than Old Man Made HOAXES. . . . Comic Book characters. .
and really STUPID ones at that. . . All of the GODS are truly irresponsible imbeciles. . . Having created the human mutation that is dedicated to exterminating itself. . . ! How IDIOTIC. . .

The GODS are now perfect TOILET BOL CLEANERS. . So flush your favorite GOD down the TOILET and CELEBRATE! The GODS are FOOLS. . . Worse are the humans that murder and defend that which does not exist. . . ! A very clever HOAX. . . FLUSH. . .
Willows
Posts: 11,684
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2019 11:12:27 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
Godjoke wrote:
NOW is the TIME to relegate the GODS to Mythology for stupid humans. . . .

GOD? An acronym meaning. . . . G genius O of D deception. . . The ultimate HOAX and
SCAPEGOAT used for slavery and oppression against weak minded humans. . .

Until any of these pathetic GODS actually shows up and communicates LIVE to humanity
then the GODS are nothing more than Old Man Made HOAXES. . . . Comic Book characters. .
and really STUPID ones at that. . . All of the GODS are truly irresponsible imbeciles. . . Having created the human mutation that is dedicated to exterminating itself. . . ! How IDIOTIC. . .

The GODS are now perfect TOILET BOL CLEANERS. . So flush your favorite GOD down the TOILET and CELEBRATE! The GODS are FOOLS. . . Worse are the humans that murder and defend that which does not exist. . . ! A very clever HOAX. . . FLUSH. . .

I know exactly where you are coming from.

As soon as some warped idiot starts coming out with a load of incoherent, Incredulous nonsense there will be a load of stupid nitwits all willing to follow such crap.
ethang5
Posts: 19,108
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2019 1:56:36 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
Willows wrote:
Godjoke wrote:

NOW is the TIME to relegate the GODS to Mythology for stupid humans. . . .

GOD? An acronym meaning. . . . G genius O of D deception. . . The ultimate HOAX and
SCAPEGOAT used for slavery and oppression against weak minded humans. . .

Until any of these pathetic GODS actually shows up and communicates LIVE to humanity
then the GODS are nothing more than Old Man Made HOAXES. . . . Comic Book characters. .
and really STUPID ones at that. . . All of the GODS are truly irresponsible imbeciles. . . Having created the human mutation that is dedicated to exterminating itself. . . ! How IDIOTIC. . .

The GODS are now perfect TOILET BOL CLEANERS. . So flush your favorite GOD down the TOILET and CELEBRATE! The GODS are FOOLS. . . Worse are the humans that murder and defend that which does not exist. . . ! A very clever HOAX. . . FLUSH. . .

I know exactly where you are coming from.

As soon as some warped idiot starts coming out with a load of incoherent, Incredulous nonsense there will be a load of stupid nitwits all willing to follow such crap.

You know exactly where he's coming from.

Lol.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,651
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2019 4:05:13 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
Godjoke wrote:
NOW is the TIME to relegate the GODS to Mythology for stupid humans. . . .

GOD? An acronym meaning. . . . G genius O of D deception. . . The ultimate HOAX and
SCAPEGOAT used for slavery and oppression against weak minded humans. . .

Until any of these pathetic GODS actually shows up and communicates LIVE to humanity
then the GODS are nothing more than Old Man Made HOAXES. . . . Comic Book characters. .
and really STUPID ones at that. . . All of the GODS are truly irresponsible imbeciles. . . Having created the human mutation that is dedicated to exterminating itself. . . ! How IDIOTIC. . .

The GODS are now perfect TOILET BOL CLEANERS. . So flush your favorite GOD down the TOILET and CELEBRATE! The GODS are FOOLS. . . Worse are the humans that murder and defend that which does not exist. . . ! A very clever HOAX. . . FLUSH. . .

But how do you undo the damage done?

There is evidence for the Biblical curse of Ham. The Biblical cure of Ham condemns all black Africans to slavery.

Evidence for the curse of Ham.

Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks and Non-Blacks

Blacks have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

Blacks have the lowest IQ in the world (ignoring the equally disgusting and black-skinned Australian aborigines for convenience"s sake). The Bushmen clock in at around 50 IQ, The average Bantu achieves the mentally retarded level of 70 IQ, And the highly cultivated, Well fed, Well cared for, Partially White African-Americans reach 85 IQ. IQ has an enormous impact on lifestyle, Achievement, And behavior. IQ correlates to poverty, Crime, Mortality, And broken homes on one side " and education, Wealth, Human accomplishment, Long life and stable homes on the other. According to IQ and the Wealth of Nations, A country must have a minimum average IQ of 90 to run a technological civilization. It is not a far cry to say it is IQ that makes humans better than the animals, And it is IQ that makes some humans better than other humans.

The curse of Ham was clearly pointing to African slavery.
Genesis 9:25 The lowest of slaves will he be to his brothers. "
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,229
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2019 4:51:25 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
The answers for a better world and win-win solutions are all in the mind and frequency using reason and correct assumptions and paradigms,
Turn the light and live
Godjoke
Posts: 30
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2019 5:18:00 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
The curse of HAM? Like honey baked HAM? The one used for CHRISTMAS?

All praise JESUS for HAM! How about a more accurate word like SCAM?

Yes. . . . SCAM. . . The word that truly DEFINES the Abrahamic JEW -JESUS -ALLAH GOD garbage

. . . . . . Once upon a time there were countless GODS? In the Middle East region of Earth. . .
Where have all the GODS GONE? Hmmmm. . . . Perhaps they are on an island playing golf
and lounging by the pool? Or Perhaps they have casual conversations with the PHARAOHS, Kings, And Queens of forgotten civilizations? Or maybe they are on the
pages of Comic Book stories of the times? Like the JEW - JESUS - ALLAH God Comic Book series. . .

YES, That sounds RIGHT. . . . The JEW - JESUS - ALLAH GODS are nothing more than glorified Comic Book characters. . . . Invented by illiterate tribal lunatics who wander
the desert seeking fame and fortune! Like PETTY THIEVES = the TRUTH of them

YES INDEED. . . Petty selfish con artist THIEVES who stole from other civilizations ideas
and stories then twisted them into the 3 GOD STOOGES of ISRAEL. . .

(APPLAUSE). . . . . Yes folks, The JEWS took a story and mutated it into the MOSES meets GOD at the burning bush HOAX! Then they decided to LOSE and TRASH all the other
GODS and stick with their own VERSION! (APPLAUSE) after 1500 years of JEW GOD
STUPIDITY. . . . JESUS showed up? WHY. . . . Wasn't the JEW GOD good enough? Guess not

(APPLAUSE) for the infant boy GOD JESUS who popped out of a VIRGIN JEW tribe girl!
(APPLAUSE) what better way for a GOD to show up and care for his flock of FOOLS. . .
then as a newborn BABY! (APPLAUSE) and what did BABY JESUS do to prevent all the DEATH and DESTRUCTION his chosen people were doing and to the others who were
causing DEATH and DESTRUCTION for not BELIEVING in the RIGHT "GOD"?

(UNKNOWN. . . . Jesus was just a little BABY). . . . (APPLAUSE). . . . Fo BABY GOD JESUS

and Jesus GREW! He declared himself the MESSIAH of the JEWS! While sitting backwards on a donkey (APPLAUSE. . . . Praise the MESSIAH. . For he is GOD! )

Oh, Right. . . All other GODS of all civilizations on EARTH are NULL and VOID including
the GOD of MOSES! Praise JESUS! (APPLAUSE) GOD of GODS!

HEY WAIT! Not only is the JEW GOD of MOSES still around? (where) but then came
another? YES, Another GOD of all GODS. . . Discovered by some illiterate ARAB dude!
He to had a MOSES meets GOD moment. . . And VOILA! ALLAH. . . (APPLAUSE ) and now
there are 3 GODS. . . Each the only GOD of all GODS? How can this be?

Because if YOU. . . Yes YOU do not accept JESUS. . . YOU are going to HELL and will SUFFER for eternity! Also. . . If YOU do NOT accept "ALLAH". . . YOU will be beheaded! (APPLAUSE, , , Praise ALLAH! ). . . . And finally. . . The JEW GOD. . . Well the JEW GOD is for the
TRUE JEW only. . . So this GOD condemns YOU. . . Regardless. . . Not a JEW. . . To bad. . . DIE. .

(APPLAUSE) so everyone DIES in the name of the JEW - JESUS - ALLAH GODS. . . Who demand total OBEDIENCE to their Comic Book Bible / Quran / Torah. . . . (APPLAUSE)

So that's it! EVERYONE is MURDERED for accepting the WRONG. . . . GOD! (APPLAUSE)

Why wait? Go jump off a cliff to your GOD today. . . He is waiting with open arms to receive YOU. . . . (APPLAUSE)
Harikrish
Posts: 29,651
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2019 5:25:08 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
Godjoke wrote:
The curse of HAM? Like honey baked HAM? The one used for CHRISTMAS?

All praise JESUS for HAM! How about a more accurate word like SCAM?

Yes. . . . SCAM. . . The word that truly DEFINES the Abrahamic JEW -JESUS -ALLAH GOD garbage

. . . . . . Once upon a time there were countless GODS? In the Middle East region of Earth. . .
Where have all the GODS GONE? Hmmmm. . . . Perhaps they are on an island playing golf
and lounging by the pool? Or Perhaps they have casual conversations with the PHARAOHS, Kings, And Queens of forgotten civilizations? Or maybe they are on the
pages of Comic Book stories of the times? Like the JEW - JESUS - ALLAH God Comic Book series. . .

YES, That sounds RIGHT. . . . The JEW - JESUS - ALLAH GODS are nothing more than glorified Comic Book characters. . . . Invented by illiterate tribal lunatics who wander
the desert seeking fame and fortune! Like PETTY THIEVES = the TRUTH of them

YES INDEED. . . Petty selfish con artist THIEVES who stole from other civilizations ideas
and stories then twisted them into the 3 GOD STOOGES of ISRAEL. . .

(APPLAUSE). . . . . Yes folks, The JEWS took a story and mutated it into the MOSES meets GOD at the burning bush HOAX! Then they decided to LOSE and TRASH all the other
GODS and stick with their own VERSION! (APPLAUSE) after 1500 years of JEW GOD
STUPIDITY. . . . JESUS showed up? WHY. . . . Wasn't the JEW GOD good enough? Guess not

(APPLAUSE) for the infant boy GOD JESUS who popped out of a VIRGIN JEW tribe girl!
(APPLAUSE) what better way for a GOD to show up and care for his flock of FOOLS. . .
then as a newborn BABY! (APPLAUSE) and what did BABY JESUS do to prevent all the DEATH and DESTRUCTION his chosen people were doing and to the others who were
causing DEATH and DESTRUCTION for not BELIEVING in the RIGHT "GOD"?

(UNKNOWN. . . . Jesus was just a little BABY). . . . (APPLAUSE). . . . Fo BABY GOD JESUS

and Jesus GREW! He declared himself the MESSIAH of the JEWS! While sitting backwards on a donkey (APPLAUSE. . . . Praise the MESSIAH. . For he is GOD! )

Oh, Right. . . All other GODS of all civilizations on EARTH are NULL and VOID including
the GOD of MOSES! Praise JESUS! (APPLAUSE) GOD of GODS!

HEY WAIT! Not only is the JEW GOD of MOSES still around? (where) but then came
another? YES, Another GOD of all GODS. . . Discovered by some illiterate ARAB dude!
He to had a MOSES meets GOD moment. . . And VOILA! ALLAH. . . (APPLAUSE ) and now
there are 3 GODS. . . Each the only GOD of all GODS? How can this be?

Because if YOU. . . Yes YOU do not accept JESUS. . . YOU are going to HELL and will SUFFER for eternity! Also. . . If YOU do NOT accept "ALLAH". . . YOU will be beheaded! (APPLAUSE, , , Praise ALLAH! ). . . . And finally. . . The JEW GOD. . . Well the JEW GOD is for the
TRUE JEW only. . . So this GOD condemns YOU. . . Regardless. . . Not a JEW. . . To bad. . . DIE. .

(APPLAUSE) so everyone DIES in the name of the JEW - JESUS - ALLAH GODS. . . Who demand total OBEDIENCE to their Comic Book Bible / Quran / Torah. . . . (APPLAUSE)

So that's it! EVERYONE is MURDERED for accepting the WRONG. . . . GOD! (APPLAUSE)

Why wait? Go jump off a cliff to your GOD today. . . He is waiting with open arms to receive YOU. . . . (APPLAUSE)

The curse of Ham has created Black SCAM.

Incarceration Trends in America

Between 1980 and 2015, The number of people incarcerated in America increased from roughly 500, 000 to over 2. 2 million.
Today, The United States makes up about 5% of the world"s population and has 21% of the world"s prisoners.
1 in every 37 adults in the United States, Or 2. 7% of the adult population, Is under some form of correctional supervision.
CJ_StopFriskRacial Disparities in Incarceration

In 2014, African Americans constituted 2. 3 million, Or 34%, Of the total 6. 8 million correctional population.
African Americans are incarcerated at more than 5 times the rate of whites.
The imprisonment rate for African American women is twice that of white women.
Nationwide, African American children represent 32% of children who are arrested,
42% of children who are detained, And 52% of children whose cases are judicially
waived to criminal court.
Though African Americans and Hispanics make up approximately 32% of the US
population, They comprised 56% of all incarcerated people in 2015.
If African Americans and Hispanics were incarcerated at the same rates as whites,
prison and jail populations would decline by almost 40%.
Drug Sentencing Disparities

In the 2015 National Survey on Drug Use and Health, About 17 million whites and 4 million African Americans reported having used an illicit drug within the last month.
African Americans and whites use drugs at similar rates, But the imprisonment rate of African Americans for drug charges is almost 6 times that of whites.
African Americans represent 12. 5% of illicit drug users, But 29% of those arrested for drug offenses and 33% of those incarcerated in state facilities for drug offenses.
Effects of Incarceration

A criminal record can reduce the likelihood of a callback or job offer by nearly 50 percent. The negative impact of a criminal record is twice as large for African American applicants.
Infectious diseases are highly concentrated in corrections facilities: 15% of jail inmates and 22% of prisoners " compared to 5% of the general population " reported ever having tuberculosis, Hepatitis B and C, HIV/AIDS, Or other STDs.
In 2012 alone, The United States spent nearly $81 billion on corrections.
Spending on prisons and jails has increased at triple the rate of spending on PreR08;KR08;12 public education in the last thirty years.
Godjoke
Posts: 30
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2019 7:38:20 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
The most important GOAL of HUMANITY is to RID EARTH of the Abrahamic GOD garbage

There is absolutely NOTHING any of these 3 idiotic Comic Book GOD garbage hoaxes offer that is truly useful for a HEALTHY and OPEN MINDED existence. . . .

absolutely NOTHING. . . .

Each has a PROVEN HISTORY and PRESENT DAY. . . . ATROCITIES. . . . . . Against humanity and EARTH. . . All 3 are HOAXES. . . Invented by world class PSYCHOPATHS who seek POWER and CONTROL of the EARTH and humanity as their SLAVES. . . They must be totally ERADICATED
from this planet. . . IMMEDIATELY

No human ever needs to be validated and approved to EXIST and DIE by these disgusting PARASITE VAMPIRES of the JEW - JESUS - ALLAH God invented CULTS

they comprise a TRIAD ORGANIZATION dedicated to dividing EARTH for their self gain
and use all humanity and Earth's resources to do so. . . Everything is EXPENDABLE. .

It is written in their Bible - Torah - Quran Comic book TRASH. . . Theses 3 GOD hoaxes are nothing more than clever scapegoat TOOLS for psychotic HUMANS to use as weapons of mass destruction. . . . HISTORY and the ISRAEL never ending WARS proves
this FACT. . . . . It's all a Global game of Thrones CON GAME

3 fake GODS all neighbors in ISRAEL? . . . . Wake up FOOLS this GAME must be TERMINATED
Harikrish
Posts: 29,651
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2019 7:52:48 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
Godjoke wrote:
The most important GOAL of HUMANITY is to RID EARTH of the Abrahamic GOD garbage

There is absolutely NOTHING any of these 3 idiotic Comic Book GOD garbage hoaxes offer that is truly useful for a HEALTHY and OPEN MINDED existence. . . .

absolutely NOTHING. . . .

Each has a PROVEN HISTORY and PRESENT DAY. . . . ATROCITIES. . . . . . Against humanity and EARTH. . . All 3 are HOAXES. . . Invented by world class PSYCHOPATHS who seek POWER and CONTROL of the EARTH and humanity as their SLAVES. . . They must be totally ERADICATED
from this planet. . . IMMEDIATELY

No human ever needs to be validated and approved to EXIST and DIE by these disgusting PARASITE VAMPIRES of the JEW - JESUS - ALLAH God invented CULTS

they comprise a TRIAD ORGANIZATION dedicated to dividing EARTH for their self gain
and use all humanity and Earth's resources to do so. . . Everything is EXPENDABLE. .

It is written in their Bible - Torah - Quran Comic book TRASH. . . Theses 3 GOD hoaxes are nothing more than clever scapegoat TOOLS for psychotic HUMANS to use as weapons of mass destruction. . . . HISTORY and the ISRAEL never ending WARS proves
this FACT. . . . . It's all a Global game of Thrones CON GAME

3 fake GODS all neighbors in ISRAEL? . . . . Wake up FOOLS this GAME must be TERMINATED

How did you get younger moving from Debateart. Com to DDO, WisdomOfAges?
Willows
Posts: 11,684
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2019 10:58:44 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
ethang5 wrote:
Willows wrote:
Godjoke wrote:

NOW is the TIME to relegate the GODS to Mythology for stupid humans. . . .

GOD? An acronym meaning. . . . G genius O of D deception. . . The ultimate HOAX and
SCAPEGOAT used for slavery and oppression against weak minded humans. . .

Until any of these pathetic GODS actually shows up and communicates LIVE to humanity
then the GODS are nothing more than Old Man Made HOAXES. . . . Comic Book characters. .
and really STUPID ones at that. . . All of the GODS are truly irresponsible imbeciles. . . Having created the human mutation that is dedicated to exterminating itself. . . ! How IDIOTIC. . .

The GODS are now perfect TOILET BOL CLEANERS. . So flush your favorite GOD down the TOILET and CELEBRATE! The GODS are FOOLS. . . Worse are the humans that murder and defend that which does not exist. . . ! A very clever HOAX. . . FLUSH. . .

I know exactly where you are coming from.

As soon as some warped idiot starts coming out with a load of incoherent, Incredulous nonsense there will be a load of stupid nitwits all willing to follow such crap.

You know exactly where he's coming from.

Lol.

Yeah, Well, Good point there Ethong.
When people living in the real, Free world do a bit of research on their own volition, They will discover that all the crap that they have heard about religion is just that.

Utter crap.

And, That the people who spout such crap are utterly stupid, Deluded idiots.
ethang5
Posts: 19,108
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2019 12:13:55 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
ethang5 wrote:
Willows wrote:
Godjoke wrote:

NOW is the TIME to relegate the GODS to Mythology for stupid humans. . . .

GOD? An acronym meaning. . . . G genius O of D deception. . . The ultimate HOAX and
SCAPEGOAT used for slavery and oppression against weak minded humans. . .

Until any of these pathetic GODS actually shows up and communicates LIVE to humanity
then the GODS are nothing more than Old Man Made HOAXES. . . . Comic Book characters. .
and really STUPID ones at that. . . All of the GODS are truly irresponsible imbeciles. . . Having created the human mutation that is dedicated to exterminating itself. . . ! How IDIOTIC. . .

The GODS are now perfect TOILET BOL CLEANERS. . So flush your favorite GOD down the TOILET and CELEBRATE! The GODS are FOOLS. . . Worse are the humans that murder and defend that which does not exist. . . ! A very clever HOAX. . . FLUSH. . .

I know exactly where you are coming from.

As soon as some warped idiot starts coming out with a load of incoherent, Incredulous nonsense there will be a load of stupid nitwits all willing to follow such crap.

You know exactly where he's coming from.

Lol.

Yeah, Well, Good point there Ethong.
When people living in the real, Free world do a bit of research on their own volition, They will discover that all the crap that they have heard about religion is just that.

Utter crap.

And, That the people who spout such crap are utterly stupid, Deluded idiots.

All I see is that when the warped idiot come out with a load of incoherent, Incredulous nonsense, A stupid nitwit was willing to follow such crap. You knew exactly where he was coming from.

He's the warped idiot. Guess who's the stupid nitwit?

Lol. Out of the mouth of babes.
Leaning
Posts: 2,657
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2019 12:20:38 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
Out of curiosity, Would you know any way a person could go about buying DDO? Or who they 'would ask about it.
ethang5
Posts: 19,108
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2019 3:01:19 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
Leaning wrote:

Out of curiosity, Would you know any way a person could go about buying DDO? Or who they 'would ask about it.

I do. PM me if you're considering buying it.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,229
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2019 6:26:04 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
Harikrish wrote: In 2014, African Americans constituted 2. 3 million, Or 34%, Of the total 6. 8 million correctional population.
African Americans are incarcerated at more than 5 times the rate of whites.


The cause is unemployment. Blacks are genetically designed to have someone give them a job, And if they are not working, And no one offers them a job, They will not look for work because they hear the word "no". If they hear, "no", To a black, It is a *command* to NOT work. Whites do not to see the "no" as a command not to work, But see the situation as a way to compete with others for the job by improving self. Their brains are genetically encoded much differently in how they view the situation and any words as a command or not.
Turn the light and live
WisdomOfAges
Posts: 962
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2019 2:01:28 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
FACT. . . . . NONE of YOU commenters of the FORUM is. . . . . A GOD. . . . Or an authority that anyone needs to accept YOUR BRAINWASHED OPINION. . . . Or OPINIONS. . . .

CHRISTIAN? An idiotic LABEL which has no TRUE DEFINITION. . . . The only common thread
the self proclaimed CHRISTIAN HAS is the DELIBERATE ABUSE and EXPLOITATION of the "JESUS". . . . Comic Book character. . . . . . .

None of YOU con artist Christian LIARS witnessed JESUS or his MURDER by ROMANS. . . .
It's a familiar story told by other civilizations in the Middle East long before the JESUS
arrived as an INFANT! Which itself is beyond ABSURD. . . . This is truly the work of illiterate
wandering tribal LUNATICS seeking some kind of IDENTITY. . . What better way than to invent a GOD and imitate former civilizations. . . . . This is what the Abrahamic JEW - JESUS - Allah GOD invented HOAXES are about. . . . 3 new GODS and only 2 of the 3 are dedicated to GLOBAL HUMAN ASSIMILATION. . . . What a JOKE. . . It's so obvious this is a
TROJAN HORSE GAME to DIVIDE and CONQUER the masses and have them at each others throat while the PLAYERS (preachers) benefit at their hypnotized flock of FOOLS who do all the filthy dirty work for them. . . . . A GREAT SCAM. . .

CHRISTIANITY has nothing to do with spirituality and well being it is a CULT facilitator
there are countless JESUS based Church groups that are in total DISAGREEMENT and
WAR against each other. . Is this the teaching of their JESUS? No, And it does not matter. . .

What matters is assimilating humans into JESUS based CULTS. . . And further dividing people by creating conflict with another Abrahamic GOD hoax = ALLAH. . . This keeps
the masses of dumbed down and enslaved asses in constant CONFLICT. . . Not only within their group but against all outsiders who do not accept their INSANE DOGMA

JESUS and ALLAH are scapegoat GOD inventions. . . Nothing more. . . Neither is available
or visible. . . . They reside in the imagination. . . And the DEATH and DESTRUCTION humans cause in their names is the greatest CRIME and DISGRACE in human existence. . . .

The Abrahamic GODS must be relegated to MYTHOLOGY for entertainment only. . . .
simple as that. . . Just another Comic Book GOD farce. . . . . . .
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,552
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2019 4:27:25 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
NOW is the TIME to relegate the GODS to Mythology for stupid humans. . . .

GOD? An acronym meaning. . . . G genius O of D deception. . . The ultimate HOAX and
SCAPEGOAT used for slavery and oppression against weak minded humans. . .

Until any of these pathetic GODS actually shows up and communicates LIVE to humanity
then the GODS are nothing more than Old Man Made HOAXES. . . . Comic Book characters. .
and really STUPID ones at that. . . All of the GODS are truly irresponsible imbeciles. . . Having created the human mutation that is dedicated to exterminating itself. . . ! How IDIOTIC. . .

The GODS are now perfect TOILET BOL CLEANERS. . So flush your favorite GOD down the TOILET and CELEBRATE! The GODS are FOOLS. . . Worse are the humans that murder and defend that which does not exist. . . ! A very clever HOAX. . . FLUSH.


Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!

Thanks for making me smile. There is only one God. He is the real deal and must exist - since we all exist. You don't like him; yet you spend all of your spare time talking about him. For such an imaginary being, He sure holds a lot of power over you. That must be Hell for you. Imagine being doomed to being obsessed to talk about the one thing that you hate for your life? On the other hand, Every time you talk about God, You give me another opportunity to talk about God. Thanks. Happy Resurrection Day.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,229
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2019 9:25:28 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
Historical evidence shows Yahushua the Messiah had short hair. Your long-haired white blue-eyed Jesus Christ is a fraud. He and the trinity god are imaginary gods created by the mind of man. All religions are evil. Revelation Chapter 17 agrees with Godjoke's view of religion and its phony counterfeit Abrahamic covenant of an imaginary counterfeit Yahweh Elohim:

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4340822/

It is time to throw away religion and believe in the true Yahweh Elohim that wants to glorify Himself through our lives privately without the public phony worship inside evil religions created by man and not God. We can have a relationship intimately private in the heart. Let our light shine through us from the inside out that the world may see our good works and glorify our Father in Heaven, Without foaming at the mouth babbling within evil religions. "Mystery Babylon" is full of babbling dumb ideas. Incoherent nonsense. Perfect name for all the evil religions on earth that misrepresent the true Creator, Yahweh Elohim. Go occult Israel!
Turn the light and live
Willows
Posts: 11,684
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2019 11:22:18 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
Tradesecret wrote:
NOW is the TIME to relegate the GODS to Mythology for stupid humans. . . .

GOD? An acronym meaning. . . . G genius O of D deception. . . The ultimate HOAX and
SCAPEGOAT used for slavery and oppression against weak minded humans. . .

Until any of these pathetic GODS actually shows up and communicates LIVE to humanity
then the GODS are nothing more than Old Man Made HOAXES. . . . Comic Book characters. .
and really STUPID ones at that. . . All of the GODS are truly irresponsible imbeciles. . . Having created the human mutation that is dedicated to exterminating itself. . . ! How IDIOTIC. . .

The GODS are now perfect TOILET BOL CLEANERS. . So flush your favorite GOD down the TOILET and CELEBRATE! The GODS are FOOLS. . . Worse are the humans that murder and defend that which does not exist. . . ! A very clever HOAX. . . FLUSH.


Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!

Thanks for making me smile. There is only one God. He is the real deal and must exist - since we all exist. You don't like him; yet you spend all of your spare time talking about him. For such an imaginary being, He sure holds a lot of power over you. That must be Hell for you. Imagine being doomed to being obsessed to talk about the one thing that you hate for your life? On the other hand, Every time you talk about God, You give me another opportunity to talk about God. Thanks. Happy Resurrection Day.

And, Ladies and gentlemen yet here again we have a prime example of someone who has taken the faith bait, Hook, Line, And sinker.
He has actually convinced himself of the absurd, Childish, Idiotic reasoning that, Because we exist then God exists.

Just as well, Society is not completely full of these ignorant, Arrogant, Naive and gullible nitwits.
WisdomOfAges
Posts: 962
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2019 8:26:25 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
To all the hypnotized church slave drones who are INCAPABLE of independent thought

RANT? No at all. . . Simply the TRUTH. . . . The TRUTH of the Abrahamic Comic Book Puppet
GODS. . . Of the JEW - JESUS - ALLAH slave drones. . . The PREACHER PARASITE VAMPIRES
infect and contaminate the MINDS of these feeble minded humans. . . . How SAD. . . .

even NOW on the so called EASTER HOAX DAY. . . . Psychopaths in the name of some Abrahamic GOD hoax have once AGAIN. . . MURDERED and DESTROYED in the name of their PUPPET "GOD" scapegoat. . . . It NEVER ENDS. . The CONFLICT and AGGRESSION over these pathetic invented by psychopath ABRAHAMIC "GOD" garbage. . . . Is the GREATEST
THREAT to HUMANITY and EARTH. . . . And all 3 Abrahamic "GOD" hoaxes must be relegated IMMEDIATELY to MYTHOLOGY and COMIC BOOK LORE for entertainment only. . . .

What a DISGRACE these 3 pathetic man made "GODS" truly are. . . . All 3 based on FEAR -
- INTIMIDATION - VIOLENCE. . . . And where the HELL are any of these 3 IDIOT GODS?

Especially with the MURDER and DESTRUCTION that occurred in Sri Lanka? A place
where NONE of these 3 IDIOTIC GODS ever had a presence. . . Just INVASION of a Culture that thrived long before any of these 3 PUPPET GOD JOKES were invented. . .

DISGUSTING. . . . And what is the POPE CLOWN doing in his Halloween Glory Gown Costume? NOTHING. . . This pathetic HUMAN is NOT a GOD. . . . .

JESUS? If this idiotic Comic Book character ever existed HE would SPIT on all the CHRISTIANS for the DEATH and DESTRUCTION they cause and the never ending retribution the other 2 Abrahamic GOD invented HOAXES want against them

The Abrahamic GODS must DIE. . . And be placed in Comic Book MYTHOLOGY. . . .
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,552
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2019 10:56:25 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
Thanks for making me smile. There is only one God. He is the real deal and must exist - since we all exist. You don't like him; yet you spend all of your spare time talking about him. For such an imaginary being, He sure holds a lot of power over you. That must be Hell for you. Imagine being doomed to being obsessed to talk about the one thing that you hate for your life? On the other hand, Every time you talk about God, You give me another opportunity to talk about God. Thanks. Happy Resurrection Day.

And, Ladies and gentlemen yet here again we have a prime example of someone who has taken the faith bait, Hook, Line, And sinker.
He has actually convinced himself of the absurd, Childish, Idiotic reasoning that, Because we exist then God exists.

Just as well, Society is not completely full of these ignorant, Arrogant, Naive and gullible nitwits.


hi willow, I am glad you are still alive. I thought you must have committed suicide or something.

One philosopher said "I think therefore I am". Would you consider that idiotic reasoning? I would. Trees exist - but they don't think. A cartoon character "thinks" but does not exist in reality. I point out the obvious - I exist. And somehow you find that na"ve?

There are only two explanations. I exist because God created me. Or I exist because nothing exploded and somehow by random / natural selection I evolved. Now you may take the view that a roomful of chimpanzees might over time randomly write the entire works of Shakespeare, But I find that unreasonable and implausible to the extent that it is impossible. And you might think that to disbelieve that it is possible is na"ve and gullible, I have a bridge in Sydney I would like to sell, It is a steal for $100, 000 dollars.

The next time anyone who believes in the fairy tale of evolution actually comes up with something worth considering will be the first time. Good luck with that.
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,552
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2019 11:12:32 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
Historical evidence shows Yahushua the Messiah had short hair. Your long-haired white blue-eyed Jesus Christ is a fraud. He and the trinity god are imaginary gods created by the mind of man. All religions are evil. Revelation Chapter 17 agrees with Godjoke's view of religion and its phony counterfeit Abrahamic covenant of an imaginary counterfeit Yahweh Elohim:

I don't believe in a white blue eyed Jesus. Never have and never will. Jesus was born a Jew - so he looks like a Jew. The Trinity on the other hand is not just Jesus, But his Father and the Spirit of God as well. The Scriptures clearly reveal all three persons in the godhead - whom Christians have called the Trinity. Colossians is an excellent letter by Paul refuting the cultish Jewish religion, Especially where it attempts to justify two powers in heaven from the book of Ezekiel. Religions take two forms. The first is as Paul describes - as supporting widows and orphans. The second is in relation to the worship of something, Whether it be divine, Supernatural, A philosophy, Or idea, Or idol (like the moon, The stars, Aliens, Or stones and rocks or wood), Or just humanity or oneself. All people are by human nature religious. We all like to worship something. This is normal and it is also inevitable.

The Christian Religion is different from all other religions, Not just because it worships the ONE TRUE GOD, But also in its methodology and parameters. For instance - all other religions are in the business of seeking God or appeasing God by good works or giving money, Or by being the right colour etc. All others are trying to find their way to Heaven - by their reasoning or their intelligence or their wisdom or their good skills and magic. They try and prove how loyal they are or how sorry they are or how worthy they are or how good they are. This is the essence of all non-Christian religion. The Mormons and the JWs are examples of this. The Muslims and the Buddhists are examples of this. The hindus and the modern day Jews are examples of this. The atheist and secularists and inclusionists are examples of this. And then there is Christianity:

Christianity teaches that man cannot find God. That man cannot get to heaven. That man cannot do anything to show he is worthy or good enough to get to God. Christianity teaches that nothing man can do can please God. But rather that the best of mankind is doomed - along with the rest because we have sought to do our own thing and reject God. Christianity teaches therefore - that God came down to earth - Jesus the Son to do what humanity could not do. Christianity teaches that heaven comes down to earth - and that God walks with humanity.

This is the difference between religion and Christianity. Religion even yours which you claim is not a religion is about yourself. Christianity is all about God and Jesus. You have nothing to offer. No hope - no salvation - no purpose - just death. Jesus offers the way the truth and the life. Repent of your sins and turn to Jesus.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,651
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2019 2:18:38 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
Tradesecret wrote:
Historical evidence shows Yahushua the Messiah had short hair. Your long-haired white blue-eyed Jesus Christ is a fraud. He and the trinity god are imaginary gods created by the mind of man. All religions are evil. Revelation Chapter 17 agrees with Godjoke's view of religion and its phony counterfeit Abrahamic covenant of an imaginary counterfeit Yahweh Elohim:

I don't believe in a white blue eyed Jesus. Never have and never will. Jesus was born a Jew - so he looks like a Jew. The Trinity on the other hand is not just Jesus, But his Father and the Spirit of God as well. The Scriptures clearly reveal all three persons in the godhead - whom Christians have called the Trinity. Colossians is an excellent letter by Paul refuting the cultish Jewish religion, Especially where it attempts to justify two powers in heaven from the book of Ezekiel. Religions take two forms. The first is as Paul describes - as supporting widows and orphans. The second is in relation to the worship of something, Whether it be divine, Supernatural, A philosophy, Or idea, Or idol (like the moon, The stars, Aliens, Or stones and rocks or wood), Or just humanity or oneself. All people are by human nature religious. We all like to worship something. This is normal and it is also inevitable.

The Christian Religion is different from all other religions, Not just because it worships the ONE TRUE GOD, But also in its methodology and parameters. For instance - all other religions are in the business of seeking God or appeasing God by good works or giving money, Or by being the right colour etc. All others are trying to find their way to Heaven - by their reasoning or their intelligence or their wisdom or their good skills and magic. They try and prove how loyal they are or how sorry they are or how worthy they are or how good they are. This is the essence of all non-Christian religion. The Mormons and the JWs are examples of this. The Muslims and the Buddhists are examples of this. The hindus and the modern day Jews are examples of this. The atheist and secularists and inclusionists are examples of this. And then there is Christianity:

Christianity teaches that man cannot find God. That man cannot get to heaven. That man cannot do anything to show he is worthy or good enough to get to God. Christianity teaches that nothing man can do can please God. But rather that the best of mankind is doomed - along with the rest because we have sought to do our own thing and reject God. Christianity teaches therefore - that God came down to earth - Jesus the Son to do what humanity could not do. Christianity teaches that heaven comes down to earth - and that God walks with humanity.

This is the difference between religion and Christianity. Religion even yours which you claim is not a religion is about yourself. Christianity is all about God and Jesus. You have nothing to offer. No hope - no salvation - no purpose - just death. Jesus offers the way the truth and the life. Repent of your sins and turn to Jesus.

The Christian doctrine is rather simple.
1. Accept you are a sinner and helpless. So believe a Jew named Jesus died for your sins 2000 years ago. You are cleared of your sins.

2. The laws that Jesus himself followed are no longer required. It is faith in Jesus not good works that will save you. It's called grace.

3. The Jews rejected Jesus so Jesus is now the savour of the Gentiles. But it was the Romans who were Gentiles that crucified Jesus. Never mind, By crucifying Jesus the Romans brought salvation to the Gentiles.

4. So what happens to circumcision and all those restrictions put in the Jews? The Romans didn't follow any of those silly restriction and they were recognized.

5. What about Islam that is gaining on Christianity with 1. 6 billion Muslims? The offer of paradise and 72 virgins is hard to beat.
WisdomOfAges
Posts: 962
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2019 4:18:25 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
CONCLUSION? Sadly the majority of HUMANS are to BRAINWASHED and HYPNOTIZED
by Religious, Business, And Political PARASITE VAMPIRES. . . To think and reason with an
OPEN MIND to the POSSIBILITIES of anything without inducing FEAR - INTIMIDATION - VIOLENCE. . .

The TRUTH and the LIGHT are simple. . . Each person of capable of becoming a source of inspiration towards all things HEALTHY. . . No GOD NEEDED to accomplish this way of
existing. . . . For NOW. . . The DISEASE of Hypnosis Psychosis brainwashing by GOD vomiting
parasites continues. . . As does the VOMIT from Business and Political VAMPIRES. . . .

In time all will DROP DEAD. . . . This is the TRUTH. . . . And the good news. . . . 100 years from this moment 7 billion humans will have perished. . . . A simple TRUTH. . .

So no matter where YOU are on the 100 year life timeline. . . YOU are temporary. . . . And
will vanish forever in a relatively short period of time going forward. . . NOW WHAT?

Regardless of what has been planted between YOUR EARS and how YOU are processing it. . . . 7 billion humans will DIE. . . . How many PLAY GOD?

No human is a GOD but many act like one. . . The Abrahamic versions are the greatest
THREAT to human existence. . . Proved once again with the MURDERS in Sri Lanka today
in ALLAH's name. . . .

Until HUMANITY agrees to relegate the GODS to meaningless MYTHOLOGY. . . The act
of PLAYING GOD will continue. . . In all sectors of human existence. . . . "GOD" is the
ultimate scapegoat word. . . A word invented by a HUMAN in 400 AD. . . GOD did not exist
in a word. . . It was a construct. . . An idea. . . An EXCUSE. . . For clever humans to get away
with MURDER. . . .

Live your best life NOW. . . And become a source of simple inspiration on behalf of
all things HEALTHY. . . And OPEN MINDED to consider the possibilities without FEAR
INTIMIDATION and VIOLENCE. . . . Today is tomorrow's past. . . . Time for the GODS to be put out to pasture and relegated to meaningless MYTHOLOGY. . . .
to rest. . So humanity can move forward. . . Not backward. . .
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,552
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2019 6:47:14 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
The Christian doctrine is rather simple.

Yes, Truth is usually quite simple. Too bad, You are not even able to get it.

1. Accept you are a sinner and helpless. So believe a Jew named Jesus died for your sins 2000 years ago. You are cleared of your sins.

Christians start with God, Not with ourselves. God is Holy. God is the creator of the universe and whatever he made was good, Including humanity. Humanity did not like the good. Rather it wanted to redefine the good, Since it did not want to be told what good was. Humanity rejected God knowing the consequences of such an action. An action which would include their children. "Let his blood be on us and on our children". Once we acknowledge our sins and that we cannot deal with them, We would be let hopeless and helpless. Yet, God who loved the world gave his Son so that whosoever believes in him would not perish but gain life. Belief is not in a Jew, But in the fact that God the Son died on our behalf to pay for the sins we have committed because we could not do it ourselves. It is not just a clearing of sin - it is as though we never sinned in the first place.

2. The laws that Jesus himself followed are no longer required. It is faith in Jesus not good works that will save you. It's called grace.

Not quite true. All the laws remain because the laws reflect the character of God which are eternal. The difference in application is due to the fact that we live post Jesus time on earth - he fulfilled the law - because we could not - yet - the law changes only externally not in substance. Good works did not save in the OT and it does not save in the NT. The laws in the OT pointed to Jesus and afterwards we look back to Jesus. Grace is unmerited favour. It means we receive something we do not deserve. As I said previously God came to us. It is about God - it is not about us.

3. The Jews rejected Jesus so Jesus is now the savour of the Gentiles. But it was the Romans who were Gentiles that crucified Jesus. Never mind, By crucifying Jesus the Romans brought salvation to the Gentiles.

The Jews did reject Jesus. Not all Jews obviously. The same as Gentiles were now admitted to the kingdom of heaven - but not all Gentiles. The Jews had Jesus put to death. The Romans were their tools - their agents. Pilate was prepared to let Jesus live. The Jews rejected his advice and chose Barabbas. Jesus' crucifixion was the means of broadening the gospel to all nations.

4. So what happens to circumcision and all those restrictions put in the Jews? The Romans didn't follow any of those silly restriction and they were recognized.

Read Romans and you will know the answer to your questions. Romans 9:30 asks the same question. And then answers it. But you know this and are just being provocative in a silly and stupid way. Circumcision was a law pointing to Jesus. But once Jesus came - the way people identified as his was by baptism. The same with all laws in the OT - they all point to the messiah - and then when the messiah arrived - and fulfilled them - they now point back to him.

5. What about Islam that is gaining on Christianity with 1. 6 billion Muslims? The offer of paradise and 72 virgins is hard to beat.

Truth has never been about the numbers. Islam as I said is man trying to find and make God happy. Just like the pathetic Hindu religion. And while Islam may be gaining - it does so mainly by birth or by the sword. And in the current mindset it has a lot to do with rebellion. The fact is - it is those who trust in Jesus who will be saved.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,229
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2019 7:31:40 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
Tradesecret, The truth is simpler than your phony atonement doctrine that is not in the New Testament. The grace of God is in the Lord not having the heart to hold grudge and forgive all past sins. There is no hell:

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4340488/

Why do you think Christ said in two situations, "Your sins are forgiven you. " But instead of believing Christ, You believe the Pharisees that said "Only God can forgive sins". Wrong. Anyone of us can say that same truth to any person to forget about the past and move on. Humans do that all the time! Are humans more forgiving and righteous that God? HELL NO! Humans forgive each other of the past without strings attached and yet God doesn't?

Christianity and Christians like you have turned God into an insane imaginary monster of unforgiving injustice by claiming Christ "atoned" for our sin. No. He was a ransom PAYMENT for our sins. If we are kidnapped, Who asks for the ransom payment. ? The kidnapper, The dragon, And not God. Duh! Just change the scripture and invent your imaginary God. Does your imaginary God not know what the word "ransom" means.

You claim to be a lawyer, What would happen to society if we removed all "statute of limitations" laws from the books? Even man know there is a time that passes that removes the sin, Duh! God's statute of limitations is forgiving all past sin no without doing anything. He has already forgotten them. All we have to to is believe in HIS HEART and not ours or man's. Man's heart holds grudges of the past. God's heart does not. God commands man to be like Him:

Leviticus 19:18
You shall not take vengeance, Nor bear any grudge against the children of your people, But you shall love your neighbor as yourself: I am the Lord.
Turn the light and live
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,552
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2019 8:44:50 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
Tradesecret, The truth is simpler than your phony atonement doctrine that is not in the New Testament. The grace of God is in the Lord not having the heart to hold grudge and forgive all past sins. There is no hell:

I admit I am shallow - but the Gospel is not. The doctrine of the atonement is well established and your rejection of it means little per se. Life and doctrine grows and evolves; especially as we fallible humans grow in understanding and grace. I reject your view on the atonement - but for the sake of the argument - let us say you are correct about it being a late doctrine, How is it inconsistent with what comes before? This is where you become unstuck. You see, At the resurrection, The disciples had no idea what just happened, They had to wait for others to explain the significance of what Jesus did. Yes, They saw Jesus come back to life- but they did not fully grasp it until the Spirit of God spoke to them and then only as the Spirit enabled them to do so. The same applied to the church. Truths grew and evolved. The disciples knew that Jesus was the messiah and they knew he was God. After all they worshipped him. But then they had to grapple with the fact that there is only one God. How would this meet with Jesus? The truth evolved. It did not change substantially - but it changed. And not in a way that contradicted its past - but in a way that transformed the world and one that was consistent with the past.

Why do you think Christ said in two situations, "Your sins are forgiven you. " But instead of believing Christ, You believe the Pharisees that said "Only God can forgive sins". Wrong. Anyone of us can say that same truth to any person to forget about the past and move on. Humans do that all the time! Are humans more forgiving and righteous that God? HELL NO! Humans forgive each other of the past without strings attached and yet God doesn't?


There is a difference between forgiving sins and forgiving offences against us. This is where you intentionally deceive people. God only can forgive sins - because as David reminded us - sin is only against God because only God is perfect. Yet we are called to forgive others - because we are to emulate our father in heaven. Forgiving each other is not the same as forgiving sins. It can't be - because we are not perfect. You reject Hell because you dislike what it means for you. Unfortunately truth is not determined by feelings.

Christianity and Christians like you have turned God into an insane imaginary monster of unforgiving injustice by claiming Christ "atoned" for our sin. No. He was a ransom PAYMENT for our sins. If we are kidnapped, Who asks for the ransom payment. ? The kidnapper, The dragon, And not God. Duh! Just change the scripture and invent your imaginary God. Does your imaginary God not know what the word "ransom" means.

the ransom theory is not the atonement theory. Go and read some church history. You might be better informed for it. Nevertheless, It is God who demands justice. God himself - and no payment but God himself would satisfy this payment. Kidnapping is the imaginary illusion in your story. In real life - just like our own, When a crime is committed against the state, The state demands payment. A kidnapper might ask for payment but that would be extortion. But the STATE asks for payment? Please answer why?

You claim to be a lawyer, What would happen to society if we removed all "statute of limitations" laws from the books? Even man know there is a time that passes that removes the sin, Duh! God's statute of limitations is forgiving all past sin no without doing anything. He has already forgotten them. All we have to to is believe in HIS HEART and not ours or man's. Man's heart holds grudges of the past. God's heart does not. God commands man to be like Him:

Yes, I am a lawyer. Statute of limitations only applies to some laws. Not to all laws. In fact in our legal system it only applies to the summary crimes. All of the serious crimes have no statute of limitations. So what you think applies does not. In our legal system - the crime of rape for instance has NO limitation. If you committed it 50 years ago - you could still be charged for it 150 years into the future.

God only forgives what has been asked to be forgiven. He does not forgive those sins which have never been repented of or of any sin that is not confessed. If your sin has not been confessed sincerely or it has not been confessed - then you are guilty of it. And GOD will judge you for it. Christians of course - have all of their sins - confessed or not - in Jesus. If you believe he is God and has been raised from the dead. But otherwise - you are not forgiven.

Leviticus 19:18
You shall not take vengeance, Nor bear any grudge against the children of your people, But you shall love your neighbor as yourself: I am the Lord.


totally agree.
ethang5
Posts: 19,108
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2019 9:38:49 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
Here is what I wonder.

How exactly are we to "retire" God? Forbid people from believing? Outlawing religious practise? What?

How would God be taken out of society? All attempts to do so in the past have resulted in horrors of atrocities.

The silliness of this position is evident as theists currently greatly outnumber atheists. How is a fringe group going to force the majority to leave religion?

I see no mechanism for how removing God from society would work. All I hear is a guy ranting the same half-baked ideas over and over with no knowledge for how it could work or what the consequences would be.
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,552
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2019 10:43:47 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
Here is what I wonder.

How exactly are we to "retire" God? Forbid people from believing? Outlawing religious practise? What?

How would God be taken out of society? All attempts to do so in the past have resulted in horrors of atrocities.

The silliness of this position is evident as theists currently greatly outnumber atheists. How is a fringe group going to force the majority to leave religion?

I see no mechanism for how removing God from society would work. All I hear is a guy ranting the same half-baked ideas over and over with no knowledge for how it could work or what the consequences would be.


Like. Good questions.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,229
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2019 9:54:08 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
***TradeSecret wrote: I admit I am shallow - but the Gospel is not. The doctrine of the atonement is well established and your rejection of it means little per se. Life and doctrine grows and evolves; especially as we fallible humans grow in understanding and grace. I reject your view on the atonement - but for the sake of the argument - let us say you are correct about it being a late doctrine, How is it inconsistent with what comes before? This is where you become unstuck. You see, At the resurrection, The disciples had no idea what just happened, They had to wait for others to explain the significance of what Jesus did. Yes, They saw Jesus come back to life- but they did not fully grasp it until the Spirit of God spoke to them and then only as the Spirit enabled them to do so. The same applied to the church. Truths grew and evolved. The disciples knew that Jesus was the messiah and they knew he was God. After all they worshipped him.

They worshipped Yahweh Elohim inside Him that would speak to them. They did not worship the reincarnated Adam. The same is true if God spoke through any man, Such as the prophets of old. What make Christ unique is He was born the only begotten Son of God at His baptism to control His death. No other mortal can do that. After death, He was no longer unique. He is just like all of us except He is in an eternal body. This idea was removed from Christianity with reincarnation.

***But then they had to grapple with the fact that there is only one God. How would this meet with Jesus?

They understood reincarnation and that God lives inside everyone, But He can only speak through those He chooses. Christ is called after the order of Melchizedek today for immortals. Melchizedek came before Christ, Proving your assumptions are wrong regarding what it means to be as Son of Yahweh Elohim's Spirit vs the ONLY begotten Son of God in the flesh to have the power to control His own death of the flesh. After He died, He became like all translated men as His memory was restored. The early believers all knew this because it was verbally explained to understand the gospels of Matthew and John. Without the knowledge of the correct paradigms, These two books cannot be understood. Impossible.

***The truth evolved. It did not change substantially - but it changed. And not in a way that contradicted its past - but in a way that transformed the world and one that was consistent with the past.

Truth never evolves, Perceptions and opinion of man always evolve. Perceptionns evolving is the public narrative created by Luciferians who were instructed by Yahweh to make the changes for 2 billion mortal angels to go to feel Yahweh's love in a different way than the teaching of Christ to not taste of death. Yahweh ended the translation processes after the destruction of the temple in 70AD by the Jews killing James. What was Yahweh to do without His temple? It is needed in the translation processes.

Therefore, He did exactly what He did to create "love" for Him by their freewill and idols verses knowing good and evil like the gods and goddesses, The worship is no different than someone in Babylon or Egypt worshipping the Creator ignorantly. The consequence? Everyone dies of old age. That is it. The Christian atonement feelings remain with lots of activities and graven image idols, But not the truth.

Why do you think Christ said in two situations, "Your sins are forgiven you. " But instead of believing Christ, You believe the Pharisees that said "Only God can forgive sins". Wrong. Anyone of us can say that same truth to any person to forget about the past and move on. Humans do that all the time! Are humans more forgiving and righteous that God? HELL NO! Humans forgive each other of the past without strings attached and yet God doesn't?

***There is a difference between forgiving sins and forgiving offences against us. This is where you intentionally deceive people. God only can forgive sins - because as David reminded us - sin is only against God because only God is perfect. Yet we are called to forgive others - because we are to emulate our father in heaven. Forgiving each other is not the same as forgiving sins. It can't be - because we are not perfect. You reject Hell because you dislike what it means for you. Unfortunately truth is not determined by feelings.

Then why is occult Israel commanded to be perfect as our Heavenly Father is a translated man? The command is not given to the mortal angels. Only to tiny occult Israel. But the motral angels can enter heaven on the motor cycle of Christ and feel the freedom of the first two wheels of Ezekiel in the book of Revelation. But they do not need all four wheels of Ezekial 1 of the Mercedes Benz to be gods and goddesses. They can shoot for the goal but will not attain it. Therefore, All of us are called to enter heaven, But few are chosen to be elected as gods and goddesses.
Turn the light and live
Yeezus_Christ
Posts: 3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2019 5:12:07 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
Your absolutely right, Lets get rid of a theory that has a much higher percentage of occurring then existence occurring by chance! All in the name of intelligence! HAHAHAHAHA

I must commend you on your logic

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.