Jump to topic:

Topics that don't suck

MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2019 2:44:43 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
I don't know if there's anything out there that doesn't suck talking about, But there's probably not. There isn't anything worth talking about unless you like talking about the worthless waste of landfill that has become the polluted environment of existence. So what can you say that isn't false or boring as hell, Or heaven as some say, Or say we're all justd figments of imaginations of God's head, Then God's head is one ceddpool of crap. But if that craps true, Then who or what is God, And just STFU if you don't know, And you don't know, Just know my trusted advisor, Scrappy Doo, Coolest dog ever, Is back, And gits nothing to say, So suck on that.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2019 8:19:50 AM
Leaning wrote:
You seem a bit down.

It could be that he has been hiding his meds behind his tongue then spitting them out in the pot plants later when the carers aren't looking.

But seriously, I think that he has a condition called "spiritualist's remorse".
In other words, Maintaining a shield against reality by being deliberately ignorant and arrogant is difficult to maintain by even the most hardened of deluded airheads.

So they will inevitably slip into bouts of self-doubt and despair.
Not to worry though. Sardonicslayer will eventually jump back on his feet again and regain his trademark stupidity.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2019 9:45:47 AM
He sounds like a person who needs a purpose for why he is here.

But from my experience, It is just his way of asking for recognition.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2019 3:02:07 PM
Surprise! The person "sharing feelings" is a normal human being who has been fed crap in life to believe in. The mental health professionals teach everyone to get in a circle and spill our guts. Then we feel the "love" in the circle of friendship as though we are a close-knit "family", Which we are not. What a whopper lie!

As we feel the love, Then we heal as we pay our money to the shrink or read our inspired self-help books and **never emotionally heal**. We then feel better and see a counselor or mental therapist for the next 40 years or longer until we die. Watch the money drain out of your pocket into someone else's pocket.

The mental health profession is the hidden evil religion. No. Feelings are not the answer. The solutions are in the ideas and *not* the feelings. How stupid are the computer programs, So the speak, We run in our brains as a nation? The ideas we are fed create the depressions, Not happiness!

God who built us is free. No religions. No shrinks. No professional health controllers. Just walk in the light.

Here is the truth:

Sh*t happens! God controls the sh*t for a good reason. Grow up. Keep your bad feeling between you and God, And pray for solutions silently and don't tell anyone else your "feelings". That is what Christ did the last day of His life. He did not say anything until it was time to die, Finally. Then He yelled out Palsms 22 so everyone could hear Him. HE WAS NOT PRAYING TO GOD LOUDLY! .

In the first century believers knew this truth. He wants us to read Palms 22 and learn how to be silent and pray to the Creator in our darkest hours when our feelings are all over the place. Christ's instructions are the opposite of the mental health profession teaches today. The solutions come in the last half of the Palms 22 after desperate private prayers to God.

It is called having faith. Then God can glorify His Name by using His power through people and events in our lives to fix the problem. Or He provides the knowledge by revelation in many different ways of what needs to be done. It works. No shrink. No money spent. No religions. It's free!

Christ kept his troubles silent and private in His heart with God and learned to be a real human being and walk in the light. He knew how to deal with the sh*t that happens in mortality and in His personal life. He was the Son of God for less that 2 Years and was completely human for 30 years as reincarnated Adam.

Go occult Israel!
Turn the light and live
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2019 3:23:09 PM
Psalms 22 asks "Why have you forsaken me? ". The question is for us. He asked the question all the time in His life, And not just on the cross, Get it, Yet? The question was the core of His heart all of His life.

We ask God why we are forsaken, And He reveals the cause of the problems and the correct solutions. Why is the "cause and effect" question. It is the most important question to ask about power and its correct management to be happy.

Asking God "Why" is for the gods and goddesses to manage the cause and effect knowledge of mortality and eternity. Mortal angels generally do not care why something happens. They like activities instead. Christ leaves His last sentence on the cross to the gods and goddess of occult Israel.
Turn the light and live
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2019 3:58:05 PM
Holy f! #k nuts God, We got the typical expected replies, Ranging from the decrepit bowels of a failing comedian, To the epic hypocrisy of our residential Christian that loves too talk too much about nothing, And to everything in between, Somebody for Gods sake. . . Feed me something real you hack-posers, Posting too much crap.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2019 5:23:41 PM
MasonicSlayer wrote:

Holy f! #k nuts God, We got the typical expected replies, Ranging from the decrepit bowels of a failing comedian, . . . .

Willows! You gonna take that?

To the epic hypocrisy of our residential Christian that loves too talk too much about nothing, . . . .

Hari isn't a Christian.

And to everything in between, Somebody for Gods sake. . . Feed me something real you hack-posers, Posting too much crap.

If you're so hot and we're so lame, Why do you need us to feed you?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2019 8:40:30 PM
MasonicSlayer wrote:
I don't know if there's anything out there that doesn't suck talking about, But there's probably not. There isn't anything worth talking about unless you like talking about the worthless waste of landfill that has become the polluted environment of existence. So what can you say that isn't false or boring as hell, Or heaven as some say, Or say we're all justd figments of imaginations of God's head, Then God's head is one ceddpool of crap. But if that craps true, Then who or what is God, And just STFU if you don't know, And you don't know, Just know my trusted advisor, Scrappy Doo, Coolest dog ever, Is back, And gits nothing to say, So suck on that.

Blacks are considered a net liability to the world. They receive the highest global aid yet Africa is a basket case leading in rape, AIDS, Crime, Corruption, Starvation, Diseases and failed states.
Wouldn't it be productive to deal with this global crisis and find a solution that deals with high unemployment among Blacks and improve the other statistics that Blacks are negatively famous for?

I had proposed everyone should own a bible and a negro slave. The bible provides the justification for owning a slave under the biblical curse of Ham which condemned all Africans to slavery and, Slavery reduced the unemployment rates among Blacks as well as takes away the responsibility from them of managing a family or country. Both areas where Blacks have failed miserably.

We have a niggar on DDO who has been delivering free bibles for over 15 years. His name is Ethang and he lives in Ghana Africa. But most Africans are illiterate so much as his bibles are free they are unable to read it. Being free the bibles are cheaper than toilet paper. So the people who receive these free bibles use it as toilet paper. You can see how putting bibles in the wrong hands ends up in the wrong places.

My suggestion that every one should own a bible and a negro slave promotes a Christian ideology that made many Christian countries rich and Blacks were fully employed during slavery. But that ended when people stopped reading the bible and lost the justification for slavery. Slavery was abolished and that created the current negroid problem which led Trump to called all African countries shitholes.

We know you are a Holocaust denier. But you wanted a topic that doesn't suck. That choice would be left to you and your slave in this case. Do we have your vote?

Check link.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4340844/
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2019 9:43:28 PM
Harikrish wrote:
MasonicSlayer wrote:

Blacks are considered a net liability to the world. They receive the highest global aid yet Africa is a basket case leading in rape, AIDS, Crime, Corruption, Starvation, Diseases and failed states.
Wouldn't it be productive to deal with this global crisis and find a solution that deals with high unemployment among Blacks and improve the other statistics that Blacks are negatively famous for?

I had proposed everyone should own a bible and a negro slave. The bible provides the justification for owning a slave under the biblical curse of Ham which condemned all Africans to slavery and, Slavery reduced the unemployment rates among Blacks as well as takes away the responsibility from them of managing a family or country. Both areas where Blacks have failed miserably.

We have a niggar on DDO who has been delivering free bibles for over 15 years. His name is Ethang and he lives in Ghana Africa. But most Africans are illiterate so much as his bibles are free they are unable to read it. Being free the bibles are cheaper than toilet paper. So the people who receive these free bibles use it as toilet paper. You can see how putting bibles in the wrong hands ends up in the wrong places.

My suggestion that every one should own a bible and a negro slave promotes a Christian ideology that made many Christian countries rich and Blacks were fully employed during slavery. But that ended when people stopped reading the bible and lost the justification for slavery. Slavery was abolished and that created the current negroid problem which led Trump to called all African countries shitholes.

We know you are a Holocaust denier. But you wanted a topic that doesn't suck. That choice would be left to you and your slave in this case. Do we have your vote?

Check link.

Thanks for posting a topic that sucks in the topics that don't suck, Isle. Get a pair of glasses, Or get hooked on phonic, Or get with it and parlay this into something real like human slavery, Or do you not think yourself to be a slave? A good slave is a happy slave, A productive slave unaware of his fettering shackles, STFU. . . He gets back to work.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2019 9:53:44 PM
ethang5 wrote:
We know you are a Holocaust denier.

You are an anti-semite. That is worse hypocrite.

Get something right is I hate everybody, Especially the likes of souless parrots that can barely count to three.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2019 10:00:19 PM
MasonicSlayer wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
MasonicSlayer wrote:

Check link.

Thanks for posting a topic that sucks in the topics that don't suck, Isle. Get a pair of glasses, Or get hooked on phonic, Or get with it and parlay this into something real like human slavery, Or do you not think yourself to be a slave? A good slave is a happy slave, A productive slave unaware of his fettering shackles, STFU. . . He gets back to work.

You fianc"e would still be alive if she had a slave keeping her company while you went hunting for skyscraper busters.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2019 10:01:03 PM
ethang5 wrote:
MasonicSlayer wrote:

Holy f! #k nuts God, We got the typical expected replies, Ranging from the decrepit bowels of a failing comedian, . . . .

To the epic hypocrisy of our residential Christian that loves too talk too much about nothing, . . . .

Hari isn't a Christian.

And to everything in between, Somebody for Gods sake. . . Feed me something real you hack-posers, Posting too much crap.

Because I'm too hot to be cool like you
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2019 10:14:39 PM
anonthesmallone wrote:
Psalms 22 asks "Why have you forsaken me? ". The question is for us. He asked the question all the time in His life, And not just on the cross, Get it, Yet? The question was the core of His heart all of His life.

We ask God why we are forsaken, And He reveals the cause of the problems and the correct solutions. Why is the "cause and effect" question. It is the most important question to ask about power and its correct management to be happy.

Asking God "Why" is for the gods and goddesses to manage the cause and effect knowledge of mortality and eternity. Mortal angels generally do not care why something happens. They like activities instead. Christ leaves His last sentence on the cross to the gods and goddess of occult Israel.

Okay I'm not sure what's going on there, But let's bump it for Psalms 8-15 if I recall what the good words were, It says I can do whatever I want because it's impossible to be spiritual in the material world. And word up for wurd. . . I'mma snake me the fool that thinks she can steal my book by Mary.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2019 10:38:41 PM
ethang5 wrote:
MasonicSlayer wrote:

Hari isn't a Christian.

No matter how hot you are, It isn't my responsibility to feed you. Stop whining and feed yourself.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2019 2:22:35 PM
ethang5 wrote:
ethang5 wrote:
MasonicSlayer wrote:

Hari isn't a Christian.

No matter how hot you are, It isn't my responsibility to feed you. Stop whining and feed yourself.

After been fed for 1, 700 years by Arabs and Christians the niggar slave Ethang lashes out.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2019 4:58:28 PM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:
MasonicSlayer wrote:

Hari isn't a Christian.

After been fed for 1, 700 years by Arabs and Christians the niggar slave Ethang lashes out.

Please tell us you're aware that I'm not 1, 700 years old moron. And "after been" is an error no scholar would make. Your lies cripple you.

And where is your usual spam? Are you getting tired moron? Are you beginning to tire of looking like a moron in public?

Lol.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2019 7:57:34 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:
MasonicSlayer wrote:

Hari isn't a Christian.

Please tell us you're aware that I'm not 1, 700 years old moron. And "after been" is an error no scholar would make. Your lies cripple you.
African slaves were fed for 1, 700 years by the Arab and later White Christian masters.
The UN predicts over 20 million Africans will die of starvation in the next decade because they are incapable of feeding themselves.

And where is your usual spam? Are you getting tired moron? Are you beginning to tire of looking like a moron in public?

Lol.

We can prevent the African tragedy by suggesting everyone own a bible and a black slave. You live in Ghana douche was the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade Centre of the World. You already deliver bibles and you are surrounded by your low IQ negroid countrymen 80% of whom already embrace the slave religion.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2019 6:24:07 AM
ethang5 wrote:
ethang5 wrote:
MasonicSlayer wrote:

Hari isn't a Christian.

Your impressive temper tantrum would be better auditioned in the monkey section, Of your local zoo. Next!
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2019 4:54:52 PM
MasonicSlayer wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Hari isn't a Christian.

Your impressive temper tantrum would be better auditioned in the monkey section, Of your local zoo. Next!

My temper tantrum? Really?

I don't know if there's anything out there that doesn't suck talking about

worthless waste of landfill that has become the polluted environment of existence.

So what can you say that isn't false or boring as hell

God's head is one ceddpool of crap

just STFU if you don't know, And you don't know

Scrappy Doo. . .

Holy f! #k nuts

decrepit bowels of a failing comedian

epic hypocrisy

talk too much about nothing

If my "tantrum" is impressive to you, That really means something. Only I don't think the local zoo has the section for your talent.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2019 1:36:28 PM
ethang5 wrote:
MasonicSlayer wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Hari isn't a Christian.

My temper tantrum? Really?

I don't know if there's anything out there that doesn't suck talking about

worthless waste of landfill that has become the polluted environment of existence.

So what can you say that isn't false or boring as hell

God's head is one ceddpool of crap

just STFU if you don't know, And you don't know

Scrappy Doo. . .

Holy f! #k nuts

decrepit bowels of a failing comedian

epic hypocrisy

talk too much about nothing

If my "tantrum" is impressive to you, That really means something. Only I don't think the local zoo has the section for your talent.

That's because I have no talents. But that's my talent. I'm a talented, No-talent guy. Google it. I'd do it myself if the sensible research of things would stop being so complicated. Whatever. So I'm good at being bad. . . Bad at being good(? ) STFU I got a plan to control the world, So I got that going on.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.