Total Posts:462|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Everyone should own a bible and a black slave

Harikrish
Posts: 40,831
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2019 8:39:48 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Blacks are considered a net liability to the world. They receive the highest global aid yet Africa is a basket case leading in rape, AIDS, Crime, Corruption, Starvation, Diseases and failed states.
Wouldn't it be productive to deal with this global crisis and find a solution that deals with high unemployment among Blacks and improve the other statistics that Blacks are negatively famous for?

I had proposed everyone should own a bible and a negro slave. The bible provides the justification for owning a slave under the biblical curse of Ham which condemned all Africans to slavery and, Slavery reduced the unemployment rates among Blacks as well as takes away the responsibility from them of managing a family or country. Both areas where Blacks have failed miserably.

We have a niggar on DDO who has been delivering free bibles for over 15 years. His name is Ethang and he lives in Ghana Africa. But most Africans are illiterate so much as his bibles are free they are unable to read it. Being free the bibles are cheaper than toilet paper. So the people who receive these free bibles use it as toilet paper. You can see how putting bibles in the wrong hands ends up in the wrong places.

My suggestion that every one should own a bible and a negro slave promotes a Christian ideology that made many Christian countries rich and Blacks were fully employed during slavery. But that ended when people stopped reading the bible and lost the justification for slavery. Slavery was abolished and that created the current negroid problem which led Trump to called all African countries shitholes.

For those who want a topic that doesn't suck. That choice would be left to you and your slave in this case. But do we have your vote on making Black Slavery trend again?
SingularityofLight
Posts: 1,915
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2019 8:50:43 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Harikrish wrote:
Blacks are considered a net liability to the world. They receive the highest global aid yet Africa is a basket case leading in rape, AIDS, Crime, Corruption, Starvation, Diseases and failed states.
Wouldn't it be productive to deal with this global crisis and find a solution that deals with high unemployment among Blacks and improve the other statistics that Blacks are negatively famous for?

I had proposed everyone should own a bible and a negro slave. The bible provides the justification for owning a slave under the biblical curse of Ham which condemned all Africans to slavery and, Slavery reduced the unemployment rates among Blacks as well as takes away the responsibility from them of managing a family or country. Both areas where Blacks have failed miserably.

We have a niggar on DDO who has been delivering free bibles for over 15 years. His name is Ethang and he lives in Ghana Africa. But most Africans are illiterate so much as his bibles are free they are unable to read it. Being free the bibles are cheaper than toilet paper. So the people who receive these free bibles use it as toilet paper. You can see how putting bibles in the wrong hands ends up in the wrong places.

My suggestion that every one should own a bible and a negro slave promotes a Christian ideology that made many Christian countries rich and Blacks were fully employed during slavery. But that ended when people stopped reading the bible and lost the justification for slavery. Slavery was abolished and that created the current negroid problem which led Trump to called all African countries shitholes.

For those who want a topic that doesn't suck. That choice would be left to you and your slave in this case. But do we have your vote on making Black Slavery trend again?

No, Harikrish, I hate slavery, The Bible, And Christianity, And I know you play both sides to your advantage. It is true, The Bible does support slavery: in the Old Testament and the New Testament, So anyone that believes in the Bible also believes in racism and slavery to some extent. The West became rich through the same death-dealing imperialism that the Bible teaches, So in, Some sense I agree with you. I just totally disagree that it is a healthy path for the earth and its population.
ethang5
Posts: 23,613
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2019 9:11:50 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I had proposed everyone should own a bible and a negro slave.

In, Some sense I agree with you.

So do I have your vote?

No, Harikrish, I hate slavery,

But this would promote Christianity.

I know you play both sides to your advantage. . [ ahem. . . Lie. . . Ahem] I just totally disagree that it is a healthy path for the earth and its population.

Lol. It's like DDO's comedy duo.
Harikrish
Posts: 40,831
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2019 9:56:52 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
SingularityofLight wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
Blacks are considered a net liability to the world. They receive the highest global aid yet Africa is a basket case leading in rape, AIDS, Crime, Corruption, Starvation, Diseases and failed states.
Wouldn't it be productive to deal with this global crisis and find a solution that deals with high unemployment among Blacks and improve the other statistics that Blacks are negatively famous for?

I had proposed everyone should own a bible and a negro slave. The bible provides the justification for owning a slave under the biblical curse of Ham which condemned all Africans to slavery and, Slavery reduced the unemployment rates among Blacks as well as takes away the responsibility from them of managing a family or country. Both areas where Blacks have failed miserably.

We have a niggar on DDO who has been delivering free bibles for over 15 years. His name is Ethang and he lives in Ghana Africa. But most Africans are illiterate so much as his bibles are free they are unable to read it. Being free the bibles are cheaper than toilet paper. So the people who receive these free bibles use it as toilet paper. You can see how putting bibles in the wrong hands ends up in the wrong places.

My suggestion that every one should own a bible and a negro slave promotes a Christian ideology that made many Christian countries rich and Blacks were fully employed during slavery. But that ended when people stopped reading the bible and lost the justification for slavery. Slavery was abolished and that created the current negroid problem which led Trump to called all African countries shitholes.

For those who want a topic that doesn't suck. That choice would be left to you and your slave in this case. But do we have your vote on making Black Slavery trend again?

No, Harikrish, I hate slavery, The Bible, And Christianity, And I know you play both sides to your advantage. It is true, The Bible does support slavery: in the Old Testament and the New Testament, So anyone that believes in the Bible also believes in racism and slavery to some extent. The West became rich through the same death-dealing imperialism that the Bible teaches, So in, Some sense I agree with you. I just totally disagree that it is a healthy path for the earth and its population.

My study solves more problems than it creates. During slavery the African population was under check. Today the continent of Africa has almost a billion low IQ negroids. It is a hell hole down there with the highest cases rape, AIDS, Crime, Corruption, Starvation and diseases. Think how offensive it is to the 2 billion Christians who have to pay for toilet paper when their bibles are delivered free to countries in Africa where they are used as toilet paper. Black shitholes have more contact with the pages of scriptures than white church goers. That is an abomination! Vote your conscience.
SingularityofLight
Posts: 1,915
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2019 10:00:24 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Harikrish wrote:
SingularityofLight wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
Blacks are considered a net liability to the world. They receive the highest global aid yet Africa is a basket case leading in rape, AIDS, Crime, Corruption, Starvation, Diseases and failed states.
Wouldn't it be productive to deal with this global crisis and find a solution that deals with high unemployment among Blacks and improve the other statistics that Blacks are negatively famous for?

I had proposed everyone should own a bible and a negro slave. The bible provides the justification for owning a slave under the biblical curse of Ham which condemned all Africans to slavery and, Slavery reduced the unemployment rates among Blacks as well as takes away the responsibility from them of managing a family or country. Both areas where Blacks have failed miserably.

We have a niggar on DDO who has been delivering free bibles for over 15 years. His name is Ethang and he lives in Ghana Africa. But most Africans are illiterate so much as his bibles are free they are unable to read it. Being free the bibles are cheaper than toilet paper. So the people who receive these free bibles use it as toilet paper. You can see how putting bibles in the wrong hands ends up in the wrong places.

My suggestion that every one should own a bible and a negro slave promotes a Christian ideology that made many Christian countries rich and Blacks were fully employed during slavery. But that ended when people stopped reading the bible and lost the justification for slavery. Slavery was abolished and that created the current negroid problem which led Trump to called all African countries shitholes.

For those who want a topic that doesn't suck. That choice would be left to you and your slave in this case. But do we have your vote on making Black Slavery trend again?

No, Harikrish, I hate slavery, The Bible, And Christianity, And I know you play both sides to your advantage. It is true, The Bible does support slavery: in the Old Testament and the New Testament, So anyone that believes in the Bible also believes in racism and slavery to some extent. The West became rich through the same death-dealing imperialism that the Bible teaches, So in, Some sense I agree with you. I just totally disagree that it is a healthy path for the earth and its population.

My study solves more problems than it creates. During slavery the African population was under check. Today the continent of Africa has almost a billion low IQ negroids. It is a hell hole down there with the highest cases rape, AIDS, Crime, Corruption, Starvation and diseases. Think how offensive it is to the 2 billion Christians who have to pay for toilet paper when their bibles are delivered free to countries in Africa where they are used as toilet paper. Black shitholes have more contact with the pages of scriptures than white church goers. That is an abomination! Vote your conscience.

Harikrish, You have been too brainwashed by the 95 percent of the Bible that is toxic waste. Say no to slavery.
Harikrish
Posts: 40,831
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2019 10:42:59 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
SingularityofLight wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
SingularityofLight wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
Blacks are considered a net liability to the world. They receive the highest global aid yet Africa is a basket case leading in rape, AIDS, Crime, Corruption, Starvation, Diseases and failed states.
Wouldn't it be productive to deal with this global crisis and find a solution that deals with high unemployment among Blacks and improve the other statistics that Blacks are negatively famous for?

I had proposed everyone should own a bible and a negro slave. The bible provides the justification for owning a slave under the biblical curse of Ham which condemned all Africans to slavery and, Slavery reduced the unemployment rates among Blacks as well as takes away the responsibility from them of managing a family or country. Both areas where Blacks have failed miserably.

We have a niggar on DDO who has been delivering free bibles for over 15 years. His name is Ethang and he lives in Ghana Africa. But most Africans are illiterate so much as his bibles are free they are unable to read it. Being free the bibles are cheaper than toilet paper. So the people who receive these free bibles use it as toilet paper. You can see how putting bibles in the wrong hands ends up in the wrong places.

My suggestion that every one should own a bible and a negro slave promotes a Christian ideology that made many Christian countries rich and Blacks were fully employed during slavery. But that ended when people stopped reading the bible and lost the justification for slavery. Slavery was abolished and that created the current negroid problem which led Trump to called all African countries shitholes.

For those who want a topic that doesn't suck. That choice would be left to you and your slave in this case. But do we have your vote on making Black Slavery trend again?

No, Harikrish, I hate slavery, The Bible, And Christianity, And I know you play both sides to your advantage. It is true, The Bible does support slavery: in the Old Testament and the New Testament, So anyone that believes in the Bible also believes in racism and slavery to some extent. The West became rich through the same death-dealing imperialism that the Bible teaches, So in, Some sense I agree with you. I just totally disagree that it is a healthy path for the earth and its population.

My study solves more problems than it creates. During slavery the African population was under check. Today the continent of Africa has almost a billion low IQ negroids. It is a hell hole down there with the highest cases rape, AIDS, Crime, Corruption, Starvation and diseases. Think how offensive it is to the 2 billion Christians who have to pay for toilet paper when their bibles are delivered free to countries in Africa where they are used as toilet paper. Black shitholes have more contact with the pages of scriptures than white church goers. That is an abomination! Vote your conscience.

Harikrish, You have been too brainwashed by the 95 percent of the Bible that is toxic waste. Say no to slavery.

Saying no to slavery is saying yes to Ham sodomonizing Noah. That's like feeding antisemitism. Not again!
WisdomOfAges
Posts: 1,076
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2019 4:18:57 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
CONCLUSION? Sadly the majority of HUMANS are to BRAINWASHED and HYPNOTIZED
by Religious, Business, And Political PARASITE VAMPIRES. . . To think and reason with an
OPEN MIND to the POSSIBILITIES of anything without inducing FEAR - INTIMIDATION - VIOLENCE. . .

The TRUTH and the LIGHT are simple. . . Each person of capable of becoming a source of inspiration towards all things HEALTHY. . . No GOD NEEDED to accomplish this way of
existing. . . . For NOW. . . The DISEASE of Hypnosis Psychosis brainwashing by GOD vomiting
parasites continues. . . As does the VOMIT from Business and Political VAMPIRES. . . .

In time all will DROP DEAD. . . . This is the TRUTH. . . . And the good news. . . . 100 years from this moment 7 billion humans will have perished. . . . A simple TRUTH. . .

So no matter where YOU are on the 100 year life timeline. . . YOU are temporary. . . . And
will vanish forever in a relatively short period of time going forward. . . NOW WHAT?

Regardless of what has been planted between YOUR EARS and how YOU are processing it. . . . 7 billion humans will DIE. . . . How many PLAY GOD?

No human is a GOD but many act like one. . . The Abrahamic versions are the greatest
THREAT to human existence. . . Proved once again with the MURDERS in Sri Lanka today
in ALLAH's name. . . .

Until HUMANITY agrees to relegate the GODS to meaningless MYTHOLOGY. . . The act
of PLAYING GOD will continue. . . In all sectors of human existence. . . . "GOD" is the
ultimate scapegoat word. . . A word invented by a HUMAN in 400 AD. . . GOD did not exist
in a word. . . It was a construct. . . An idea. . . An EXCUSE. . . For clever humans to get away
with MURDER. . . .

Live your best life NOW. . . And become a source of simple inspiration on behalf of
all things HEALTHY. . . And OPEN MINDED to consider the possibilities without FEAR
INTIMIDATION and VIOLENCE. . . . Today is tomorrow's past. . . . Time for the GODS to be put out to pasture and relegated to meaningless MYTHOLOGY. . . .
to rest. . So humanity can move forward. . . Not backward. . .
ethang5
Posts: 23,613
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2019 5:16:17 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
SingularityofLight wrote:
Harikrish wrote:

I had proposed everyone should own a bible and a negro slave.

Yet you object to me giving away bibles. Can the class say "contradiction"?

. . . . As well as takes away the responsibility from them of managing a family or country. Both areas where Blacks have failed miserably.

African countries are cleaner than India, Beat India in world corruption indexes, Are better than India in rape and child rape, Are better than india in cleanliness of their environment, And managed to end slavery without being slaves for 17 centuries like India.

We have a niggar on DDO who has been delivering free bibles. . .

You proposed this remember? Lol.

You can see how putting bibles in the wrong hands ends up in the wrong places.

And yet you proposed it. Are you even conscious?

My suggestion that every one should own a bible and a negro slave promotes a Christian ideology that made many Christian countries rich and Blacks were fully employed during slavery.

Then why do you wax stupid about my getting people to own a bible?

But that ended when people stopped reading the bible and lost the justification for slavery.

What was the justification for slavery in India? It must still be valid as India still has slaves today. 18 million of them.

For those who want a topic that doesn't suck. That choice would be left to you and your slave in this case. But do we have your vote on making Black Slavery trend again?

No, Harikrish, I hate slavery,

Oops! The old, "no one likes, Respects, Or supports you strikes again.

During slavery the African population was under check. Today the continent of Africa has almost a billion low IQ negroids.

Africa is an entire continent. India is one country. What is the population of India? Lol. More than the entire African continent! And you whine about population. It's like your mouth is disconnected from your brain.

The one country India has more black people than the entire continent of Africa! But the African population is "unchecked". Can the class say hypocrite?

is a hell hole down there with the highest cases rape, AIDS, Crime, Corruption, Starvation and diseases.

We've seen the pictures of India online. It is scary. International rape cases, Child rape epidemics, People bathing in and drinking water with feces and corpses in it, Millions openly defecating in the streets. Hell hole is correct.

Think how offensive it is to the 2 billion Christians who have to pay for toilet paper when their bibles are delivered free to countries in Africa where they are used as toilet paper.

And yet you propose that bibles be given out. How many people do you have in your head? Are any of them sane?

Black shitholes have more contact with the pages of scriptures than white church goers. That is an abomination! Vote your conscience.

Stop shamefully begging for votes. No one likes you. No one respects you. No one supports you. In three years, You've failed to get a single vote.

A black dalit would have beaten you in this election. . . . . . Wait, You are a black dalit. And you still lost! Lol.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2019 6:34:21 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Everyone needs to stop and rethink what Harikrish is proposing as a solution. Everyone else is assuming that slavery is bad for blacks. Is it? They are also assuming that there is no difference in the genetic coding of the whites vs blacks. Is that assumptions true? Was the Civil War over slavery or something else? What drove the Civil War? Why?

Where are the tangible facts and evidence driving the assumptions everyone is making? Or did we just believe the assumptions because someone else told us to believe them as the authority of the matter of black slavery? Have we been brainwashed or not?

Does everyone know what assumptions they are using to formulate the paradigms about slavery that was taught to us a children and believed it? Is there a good reason Yahweh made the 7-year law for slaves? What is good or bad about it if we actually used the 7 year rule? Everyone one knows the rule right? After 7 years of being a slave, Then the slave could choose to remain a slave or be freed. It was the law of Israel.

During the Civil War, Did the North ever considering asking what the blacks wanted? Or did the North just assume that ever black person hated being a slave? Maybe some or many slaves had good owners who provided them work they were content with. Or were we brainwashed to just believe all slaves had terrible owners. What is the truth verses any propaganda to omit the possible good owners vs the crappy ones?

Or did the whites just ASSUME the blacks hated slavery? Did anyone every consider new assumption that the majority of blacks wanted to be slaves because of genetics and lived in the South, And the ones that wanted to be free without the genetic codes lived in the North?

What if there were very few evil men who abused slaves as a small percent that created the slavery ideas in America and not the majority of good owners. If you owned the newspapers, , Wouldn't it be easy to create that "image"? Piece of cake! The slaves were set free in England in 1830 with 20 million pounds. Surly we knew about it, Right?

Is anyone looking at the assumptions to perform a root causal analysis to examine man's heart for greedy money vs Yahweh's heart who loves the blacks and wants to maximize their happiness? Does anyone even think deeply enough to examine their own thoughts and trained assumptions vs their beliefs based on solid evidence?

Where are the assumptions coming from? Can they be trusted as true? Why are or why not? Does anyone actually have a "cause and effect" analysis mind a examining the assumptions everyone is making vs Harikrish that generally does not give solutions to the problem of the black unemployment? Can his idea be modified to be a brilliant solution? Who knows better about the blacks? Man or Yahweh?

Why not start with the assumption that Yahweh knows best because He knows better than man what the blacks need vs man's "knows-it-all" pride that Yahweh does not have. Yes the 7-year slave laws are thousands of years old. But Yahweh saw our day as well, And the laws of Israel which include the black race of Ham. Harikrish certainly has provided the evidence that Ham was back. Also, Joseph married a black Egyptian related to the ETs, According to what I was told in the light.

'Therefore, If we assume the blacks are part of Israel, Then the Biblical law applies to them. Some or many of them are part of Israel. All the blacks did not come from Noah. Some of the blacks came from the ETs, And the evidence strongly indicates the difference races came from ET genetic engineering and not millions of years of uncontrolled evolution by chance, Mutation, Random theory, Natural selection, Or any other theories of the evolutionists that exclude the Creator.

Comments on your assumptions and where they came from?
ethang5
Posts: 23,613
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2019 12:14:55 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone,

As you may know, I have lived among black Africans for years, So I am going to educate you. OK?

Everyone needs to stop and rethink what Harikrish is proposing as a solution.

No one to my knowledge is "rethinking" what the moron is saying. We're bluntly calling him a hypocritical racist moron.

Everyone else is assuming that slavery is bad for blacks. Is it?

This is where your education comes in.

First, Whether it's "bad" for blacks is immaterial. It is immoral to own a human being, Regardless of whether it is "good" in your eyes or in the eyes of the slave.

Second, You don't get to decide whether another man can be owned as if you are superior to him. Who are you to decide? Is it your latent racism causing you to imagine you are responsible for deciding what "good" for blacks?

They are also assuming that there is no difference in the genetic coding of the whites vs blacks.

No one has made that assumption. The disagreement is in what those differences mean. Do you actually think larger lips or wider hips mean a whole race is inferior? The idea is ludicrous on its face, Usually propagated by poorly educated morons who were raised by other poorly educated morons, Who soothe their low self esteem by imagining that others are inferior to them.

Where are the tangible facts and evidence driving the assumptions everyone is making?

The only assumptions are being made by the moron, That is why he cannot respond when asked for the logical connection between his premises and his claims. We don't have to assume anything. We have his posts. The moron is a disgusting racist. That determination has been universal. Even other racists have found the moron hari disgusting.

Does everyone know what assumptions they are using to formulate the paradigms about slavery that was taught to us a children and believed it?

Sure.

Is there a good reason Yahweh made the 7-year law for slaves?

Yes.

What is good or bad about it if we actually used the 7 year rule?

Slavery is prohibited. The system in ancient Israel was indentured servitude, Not slavery ala the old south of America.

During the Civil War, Did the North ever considering asking what the blacks wanted?

No, Because it didn't matter. What blacks want has nothing to do with what is moral. No human can morally own another person, Even if the other person wants to be owned. Morality is based on the laws of God, Not on the desires of men.

Or did the North just assume that ever black person hated being a slave?

It did not matter. Stop being a hypocrite. You wouldn't want to be a slave, So why would you assume a black man might want it? You love freedom but a black man might not?

Maybe some or many slaves had good owners who provided them work they were content with.

Stop being stupid. Blacks were kidnapped from their homes, Forced to work with no pay, Separated from their families, Denied education, Denied freedom of movement, And then when they cling to the only choice they were given, You babble about "good" owners and contentment? If a black man was not "content", What were his alternatives?

Or were we brainwashed to just believe all slaves had terrible owners.

The behavior of the owners does not matter. Slavery is immoral. No one needs to be brainwashed into believing that slavery is terrible. Every person knows instinctively within themselves that being unfree and enslaved is horrible.

What is the truth verses any propaganda to omit the possible good owners vs the crappy ones?

The fact that you think a "good owner" could excuse slavery exposes your ignorance of Christian doctrine, And your low opinion of the humanity of black people.

Or did the whites just ASSUME the blacks hated slavery?

If a person wanted to be killed, Would that excuse their killer? How blacks feel about slavery doesn't matter to the immorality of slavery. You would hate slavery, Why do you think blacks might like it? Because inside, You stupidly don't think blacks are like you.

Did anyone every consider new assumption that the majority of blacks wanted to be slaves because of genetics and lived in the South, And the ones that wanted to be free without the genetic codes lived in the North?

Everyone has genetic codes homer. If blacks had wanted to be slaves, They would still be slaves today. There were no north and south blacks, They were all from Africa, And all of them, Just like you, Loved their freedom and did not want to be owned. Do you?

Who knows better about the blacks? Man or Yahweh?

I don't know. The Yahweh you claim to know seems to be a racist. And the blacks you think are men seem not to value freedom.

Harikrish certainly has provided the evidence that Ham was back.

No he hasn't. The problem is not whether Ham was black, But if that meant he was inferior. The moron tries to make that connection with no logical reason for going so.

If one assumes only Ham was black, Then Noah had one black grandson. How could that be? Ham is said to be the ancestor of the people who later settled in, And populated Africa.

Thus it is clear that both Noah and his sons were black. They had to be. Once we realize that, We immediately see the stupidity of the curse of Ham. The curse had nothing to do with race, As all of Noah's sons were black.

Comments on your assumptions and where they came from?

We need make no assumptions on the moron. We have his disgusting posts. We also have the bible, Which the idiot calls a book of lies and contradictions. But says the parts about Ham are correct. The bible says owning a man is immoral. It says subjugating a man into slavery is immoral. And it says God already is the owner of all men.

So slavery is actually also theft.
Harikrish
Posts: 40,831
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2019 5:09:02 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
ethang5 wrote:
anonthesmallone,

As you may know, I have lived among black Africans for years, So I am going to educate you. OK?

Ethang you confessed you are African and live in Ghana Africa. You live in Africa and you have been delivering bibles there for a living for over 15 years. You know of no other life than life in you African country.

Read you confessions.

Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates. There are no Boko Harams in America.

Ethang5: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "


Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: Long ago, I had a night job where I worked with this guy much like Im-Em here. He told me that reality was whatever he believed.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I ha ve seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums, I understand your trepidation. But I don't think you have too much to worry about. The overwhelming majority of posters here would not want you banned or censured.

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha. They have to work ALL DAY. Do you believe they are working only when hunting or gathering food? Do you think they have running water? Or electricity? They sleep often during the day because it is hot and they must work for everything. There are no stores, Only rudimentary tools. Please. Working only 15 hours a week would kill them, As evidenced by their dwindling tribe.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes. I will show you people who will infect you with their joy. Yet they aren't all Pollyannas. Some are cynics who have simply decided not to allow their environment to define them.

Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in. Is it wrong that I warn visitors to my home about it? If a visitor ignores my warning, Can he claim because I installed it, I'm responsible for his injury after having not believed my warning?
I work with prisoners. Many say they are Christian because the think it will facilitate their case with the parole board.

Ethang5 wrote: This is like when whites tell blacks, Why are you always on about racism? A black person's ethnicity is obvious.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.

Your father was a black negroid atheist. But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free.
My position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "


Karmic Justice combined with the curse of Ham and Slavery by Arabs produced Black shitholes.
Wow! Africans are cursed in 4 religions. Judaism, Islam, Christianity and Hinduism.

And here is what you do in Ghana Africa.

Ethang is a black negroid slave by his own confession.
Ethang5: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.

Ethang is the perfect example of Africans following a slave religion.

1 Ethang5 wrote: I am a proud slave of His Royal Highness, King Jesus Christ.
Ethang is a proud slave.

2 Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.

3 Ethang said: Say it again, I want to lift His name so high, The world is blinded by His shine.
Ethang wants Jesus to shine his light on the black negroid slaves like him.

4 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.
And Ethang runs Bibles as a full time slave for free.

5 Ethang5 said: Of course. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries.
Wow, Ethang worked for free as a full time slave.
This is why there is no Indian slavery. Indians would never work for free. That would be slavery! Or more accurately African slavery.

6 Ethang said: An indian dalit would know. The vile caste system never let's you out.
After you said: No sir. Hinduism has a sick caste system. India has outlawed it.
So the caste system has been outlawed in India. Sounds like another Indian success.

7 Ethang5 said: Right. I didn't sleep, I didn't shop, I didn't fly, Because I didn't mention those things. Can the class say idiot? I thought it could.
Slaves don't have any rights. Full time slaves like Ethang have even less rights.

8 Ethang said: Except shithole indians themselves. That's why India couldn't export them.
Which is why there were no Indian slavery. But Africans were exported to many parts of the world as slaves. Ethang should read African slavery under Arabs, America and Christian countries.

9 Ethang said: They didn't learn much in 14 centuries of slavery did they? Low IQ morons.
Ethang lives in Ghana Africa which was the centre of the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade.
Ghana Africa exported 20 million African slaves throughout the world. Ironic comment from Ethang.

10 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Not only is slavery still practiced in Africa. You can buy a African slave for $400 in Libya. And Ethang confessed he is a full time slave. See point 1 and 2.

Evidence for the curse of Ham.

Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks and Non-Blacks

Blacks have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.


Blacks have the lowest IQ in the world (ignoring the equally disgusting and black-skinned Australian aborigines for convenience"s sake). The Bushmen clock in at around 50 IQ, The average Bantu achieves the mentally retarded level of 70 IQ, And the highly cultivated, Well fed, Well cared for, Partially White African-Americans reach 85 IQ. IQ has an enormous impact on lifestyle, Achievement, And behavior. IQ correlates to poverty, Crime, Mortality, And broken homes on one side " and education, Wealth, Human accomplishment, Long life and stable homes on the other. According to IQ and the Wealth of Nations, A country must have a minimum average IQ of 90 to run a technological civilization. It is not a far cry to say it is IQ that makes humans better than the animals, And it is IQ that makes some humans better than other humans.

The curse of Ham was clearly pointing to African slavery.
Genesis 9:25 The lowest of slaves will he be to his brothers. "
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2019 6:52:47 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
EThqn5, This post examines the assumptions we are making about black slavery, Where they are coming from, And what evidence we are using to believe them.
The Book of Revelation attacks all of the assumptions we have made growing up and separates the mortal from the eternal ideas and validates the truth of eternal ideas, Or eternal life, Using the Logos 'Word of Reason as we are spiritually intimate with Yahweh. We need to see the evidence in the light. The scriptures talk about spiritual adultery, But they are not taught how to be intimate with Yahweh in the first place. Evil religions teach spirit-orbs inside people to have spiritually intimacy with man-made imaginary gods. Therefore, They do not "know" Yahweh Elohim.

Many times we have no evidence at all, Such as Christ being poor or Cain being Adam's and Eve's first child. We trust the theologians and religions teach us the truth, And we do not trust Yahweh on the sea of glass. The elect do not even know about the sea of glass and how the revelation process works in the heart.

The prophets get outer visions and words that creates arrogance automatically and are not poor in spirit to enter heaven. Impossible. A rich or arrogant spirit orb cannot enter heaven.

The scribes and Pharisees of old were arrogant because the leaders had visitations from the Sons and Daughters of God they **assumed**they had the knowledge of God because of the unconditional love of God they felt coming from them. The dynamic caused their blindness to the inner kingdom light. Yahweh sent His Sons and Daughters to blind them to do His will to know good and evil. Our purpose in life is not to be "moral" as you assume. If Yahweh blinds us, We can't be moral at the same time.

We need to see our thoughts and assumptions and validate them in the light with evidence. Your post is a good start of a healthy discussion as we consider our assumptions about black slavery. The Jewish international bankers followed the leading of Yahweh to cause the evil Civil War, But they do not know the purpose, Yet. Yahweh will open their eyes to see what they were supposed to learn as well as the entire world simultaneously as we become a "collective consciousness of awareness" on the planet, No blame or shame or guilt for the past. It is over. No one can change the past because it is the truth. The truth is the truth. It is an immovable mountain of knowledge. Perception and propaganda of the past is a different animal.

The biggest questions is where is the evidence of our beliefs? The mind needs evidence to believe, And if we do not have it, Then we need to formulate our assumptions in our hearts based on the best reasoning in the light. For example, Cain was not the first child, But many children were born immortal in the Garden of Eden because three scriptures lead us to that solid conclusion as Yahweh gave all the scriptures months ago as Noah posted under anonthegreat. Their children were the Sons of God in Gen 6:1, This knowledge is stronger than the "fallen angel" theory because the evidence is stronger.

We go through the cleansing processes of the four wheels of Ezekiel 1 in the Book of Revelation like a washing machine of the mind. We study our thoughts in our hearts where the paradigms exist, And the light reprograms our brains and renewed our minds.

The process is more importance than the answer we get. Eternal truth from the North is truth. Mortal truth from the South is temporary for mortality. The process reveals the assumptions and what we believe and why. The inner kingdom mirrors the outer kingdom and there are mental processes in the inner and outer One kingdom of God we go through to know fact from fiction as mortals. Fiction is great for mortal entertainment. And Yahweh does not condemn it. But when we create reality from our imaginations and call it truth, Then that imaginary reality can cause great unhappiness of soul.
ethang5
Posts: 23,613
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2019 7:27:56 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
arikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:
anonthesmallone,

As you may know, I have lived among black Africans for years, So I am going to educate you. OK?

Ethang you confessed you are African and live in Ghana Africa.

Yet you can't cite it. Strange no?

You live in Africa and you have been delivering bibles there for a living for over 15 years.

16 years now idiot. This is just a fact, Not a confession.

You know of no other life than life in you African country.

Lol. How do you know moron?

Read you confessions.

Why? My posts are not confessions.

You are just a racist liar who is consumed with race.

No matter how many times you highjack your own threads, And dodge the topic, God did not condemn blacks, Your curse of ham/stupidity covers black Hindus like you, Meaning that Hindus are under the curse.

Stupidity about my "confessions" do not address your stupidity.

Krishna is a demon. Hinduism cannot change edicts of Christianity, Meaning that Christianity is superior to Hinduism.

Jesus condemned no blacks. You are a liar. We believe Jesus.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2019 7:57:36 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Harikrish, The evidence we use in our analysis should be how genetics affects the brains and not the lips. The lips are symbolic of the rainbow covenant of God on all people. Closed lips create a straight line of the male, A wide open mouth is the round female, The male's job is to protect ideas from entering the heart outside of the rainbow covenant of the 10 commandments, The female, S job is to spiritually feed us with love, Especially with the children.

The two covenants are One Covenant of God, Symbolic of the hoofs on clean animals to eat. The straight line of the closed mouth is the strictness of the path to become gods and goddesses, It is very difficult. Don't be surprised if we find ourselves yelling at God because we cannot understand what the hell He is doing. Over time, We lower our expectations and stop expecting anything from Him. As Paul, We learn to be content with what ever happens.

God is controlling everything through predestination and reincarnation. Forgetting our past lives makes it possible to arrive at where we wanted to be in eternity. If we remembered our past lives, It would be a stumbling block to us and relinquish His power to take us to our end goal, Whatever it is. We trust Him, And He does the rest. Our belief in Him is the cause of our salvation. Mortality is an illusion.

The large lips on blacks is a reminder to them from God that they will get whatever they wanted in eternity that they asked for. God promised by covenant their reward before they came here. They do not have to "do or believe" anything but endure the mortal consequences of very evil people.

This idea is extremely powerful for them, And they resonate with God giving them something better in eternity than mortality, Which is true. God is just. The slaves of the South in our history resonated with this hope from God.

The issue is they don't need the phony imaginary god, Jesus Christ, Of evil religions to receive their reward in eternity. It is predestinated. They need to know the true Yahweh and His true heart to teach them good and evil, The large lips, When the blacks see the truth in the light, Are helpful as a reminder because blacks are treated so poorly by many people. Ignore the evil. Believe in the good.

Although they were genetically designed by the ETs, Their original situation was completely different under the Law of One than how they are treated today. Whatever they wanted in eternity, Required this path of racism to know good and evil.
Harikrish
Posts: 40,831
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2019 9:12:04 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
ethang5 wrote:
arikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:
anonthesmallone,

As you may know, I have lived among black Africans for years, So I am going to educate you. OK?

Ethang you confessed you are African and live in Ghana Africa.

Yet you can't cite it. Strange no?
I have posted your confession repeatedly. But here it is again.

Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates. There are no Boko Harams in America.

Ethang5: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: Long ago, I had a night job where I worked with this guy much like Im-Em here. He told me that reality was whatever he believed.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I ha ve seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums, I understand your trepidation. But I don't think you have too much to worry about. The overwhelming majority of posters here would not want you banned or censured.

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha. They have to work ALL DAY. Do you believe they are working only when hunting or gathering food? Do you think they have running water? Or electricity? They sleep often during the day because it is hot and they must work for everything. There are no stores, Only rudimentary tools. Please. Working only 15 hours a week would kill them, As evidenced by their dwindling tribe.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes. I will show you people who will infect you with their joy. Yet they aren't all Pollyannas. Some are cynics who have simply decided not to allow their environment to define them.

Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in. Is it wrong that I warn visitors to my home about it? If a visitor ignores my warning, Can he claim because I installed it, I'm responsible for his injury after having not believed my warning?
I work with prisoners. Many say they are Christian because the think it will facilitate their case with the parole board.

Ethang5 wrote: This is like when whites tell blacks, Why are you always on about racism? A black person's ethnicity is obvious.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.


Your father was a black negroid atheist. But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free.
My position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "

Karmic Justice combined with the curse of Ham and Slavery by Arabs produced Black shitholes.
Wow! Africans are cursed in 4 religions. Judaism, Islam, Christianity and Hinduism.


You live in Africa and you have been delivering bibles there for a living for over 15 years.

16 years now idiot. This is just a fact, Not a confession.

You know of no other life than life in you African country.

Lol. How do you know moron?

Read you confessions.

Why? My posts are not confessions.

You are just a racist liar who is consumed with race.

No matter how many times you highjack your own threads, And dodge the topic, God did not condemn blacks, Your curse of ham/stupidity covers black Hindus like you, Meaning that Hindus are under the curse.

Stupidity about my "confessions" do not address your stupidity.
You even confessed: I did not say I was smart.
Your stupidity is very public. So is the fact you are a low IQ Niggar living in Ghana Africa.

Krishna is a demon. Hinduism cannot change edicts of Christianity, Meaning that Christianity is superior to Hinduism.

Jesus condemned no blacks. You are a liar. We believe Jesus.
The curse of Ham condemned Africans to slavery. The prophecies even condemned Jesus. According to Daniel 9. Jesus would be cut off by the Romans.
ethang5
Posts: 23,613
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2019 10:42:17 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Ethang you confessed you are African and live in Ghana Africa.

Yet you can't cite it. Strange no?

I have posted your confession repeatedly.

You have spammed what you claim is my "confession" repeatedly, You have never cited it. Tell us where it is.

But here it is again.

Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates. There are no Boko Harams in America.

This is not a citation or a confession.

Ethang5: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?

This is not a citation or a confession.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.

This is not a citation or a confession.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "

This is not a citation or a confession.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

How are these "confessions"? And you have cited none of them.

Ethang5 wrote: Long ago, I had a night job where I worked with this guy much like Im-Em here. He told me that reality was whatever he believed.

How is this a "confession"? And you have not cited it.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I ha ve seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums, I understand your trepidation. But I don't think you have too much to worry about. The overwhelming majority of posters here would not want you banned or censured.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes. I will show you people who will infect you with their joy. Yet they aren't all Pollyannas. Some are cynics who have simply decided not to allow their environment to define them.

Nope. No "confessions" that I am African. And no citations. Beginning to show that you lied Hindu hari.

Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in. Is it wrong that I warn visitors to my home about it? If a visitor ignores my warning, Can he claim because I installed it, I'm responsible for his injury after having not believed my warning?

? Nope.

I work with prisoners. Many say they are Christian because the think it will facilitate their case with the parole board.

Ethang5 wrote: This is like when whites tell blacks, Why are you always on about racism? A black person's ethnicity is obvious.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.

Still no "confession" that I am African. And you have cited none of them. I can safely say you are a liar. I don't really care if you lie with fake quotes. Do you know why?

First, The quotes are not confessions or even disparaging. It's meaningless that you post them, So I needn't respond to them.

Second, None of them have anything to do with the thread you post them in. You post them just to avoid having to address the topics of the threads.

So, You have no citation of me saying I'm African, Which means you cannot cite such a quote from me. Really, Everyone knows you are lying. That's why I've never bothered to correct you.

You live in Africa and you have been delivering bibles there for a living for over 15 years.

16 years now idiot. This is just a fact, Not a confession. How is this pertinent? Why do you keep spamming it? To run from topics you cannot address of course.

You know of no other life than life in you African country.

Lol. How do you know moron?

Read you confessions.

Why? My posts are not confessions. And they say nothing about what else I know. You are just a racist liar who is consumed with race.

No matter how many times you highjack your own threads, And dodge the topic, God did not condemn blacks, Your curse of ham/stupidity covers black Hindus like you, Meaning that Hindus are under the curse.

Stupidity about my "confessions" do not address your stupidity.

You even confessed: I did not say I was smart.

Still has nothing to do with you being a moron racist, Lying about Hindu conversions, Or stupidity about curses on blacks.

Your stupidity is very public. So is the fact you are a low IQ Niggar living in Ghana Africa.

And your running and dodging is very public. If you think the proper response to exposure of your lie that Jesus has condemned blacks is that I deliver bibles, Be my guest.

Krishna is a demon. Hinduism cannot change edicts of Christianity, Meaning that Christianity is superior to Hinduism.

Jesus condemned no blacks. You are a liar. We believe Jesus.

The curse of Ham condemned Africans to slavery.

You can repeat it, But it is still an idiotic lie. Here, I'll shame you more.

1. You cannot explain how a mere man can condemn future generations to slavery. It makes no sense.
2. Jesus Himself says He condemns no one. You are a liar.
3. Ham is not cursed, Canaan is cursed. You even post this.
4. You admit that Hinduism cannot undo a rule of Christianity.
5. You admit that there are black Hindus.
6. You admit that ALL BLACKS are under curse.
7. You are black, As are millions of Hindu Indians.
8. You talk about "after the conversion" of blacks to Hinduism, And then say blacks cannot be converted. Contradiction.
9. You tell us why Hindus convert blacks to Hinduism, Then say blacks cannot be converted. Contradiction.
10. Noah and all of his sons were black. Any claim of a "curse on blacks" because of their blackness would cover ALL of Noah's sons. If it doesn't apply to all of Noah's sons, Then it has nothing to do with race as you stupidly claim. The "curse of ham/stupidity" is just illogical racist nonsense.

Those are just a few of your stupid positions.

The prophecies even condemned Jesus. According to Daniel 9. Jesus would be cut off by the Romans.

Lol. You now want to run to something else.

You are a liar. You post fake quotes claiming they are mine. You post things having no relation to the topic or the questions asked of you. You aren't a serious debater, Your responses are often illogical, Scatterbrained, Or just laughably stupid.

But the point here is that you are a liar. Jesus has not condemned blacks. The bible contradicts you. Jesus contradicts you. Telling us that my father was an atheist means nothing. It is a stupid response.

As you cannot counter my points or even address them, My points stand. You are a disgusting racist moron, And I have been able to show that to everyone using your own spam posts like in this very thread.

You play obtuse, You lose mongoose.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2019 4:07:55 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Harikrish has been taking you all for a lovely joy ride to pretend to be racist when he is not to create the debate to introduce a solution that is the foundation for a better life for blacks, Agreeing with Yahweh that if someone wants to be a slave they can be. He has probably planning this ending half-finished solutions so we fill in the blanks rather than Hari doing it. We actually learn better that way.

With total freedom, No one is placed in a box to makes the decisions for anyone else. It is the black's private life, And if they want to be a slave, Then it is his or her business and not ours and our "moral values" we have been trained to believe in America from the Civil War propaganda. . If the black person WANTS TO BE A SLAVE, THEN IT IS NONE OF OUR DAMN BUSINESS.

"Forced or manipulated slavery" is the issue and not slavery itself. Freedom is the foundation of the thoughts of Yahweh, And if a person wants to be a slave, There is nothing wrong with it, According to God Himself. However, The 7-year rule applies to Israel TO PROTECT THE SLAVES.

If a nation wants to outlaw slavery in the Gentile States, Controlling the people, Yahweh does not condemn it. However, In occult Israel, He wans total freedom so Israel can know good and evil with limited State-Controlled laws. No one can learn the truth if they are not free of government intrusion to control us. Thus, No moderator in DDO is the most intelligent thing to do. "If we build it, They will come, "

Now that is a paradigm buster to blow all our assumptions away. Don't you see it? Hari is more astute than you assume, Using the Spirit of Yahweh Elohim in a very unusual way,
ethang5
Posts: 23,613
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2019 6:30:09 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:

Harikrish has been taking you all for a lovely joy ride to pretend to be racist when he is not to create the debate to introduce a solution that is the foundation for a better life for blacks,

I tire of your nonsense.

Moron hari is not the one to solve any problems blacks "have". Neither you or Hindu hari are saviors for blacks. They can find and solve any problem they have. They don't need you to solve anything for them.

If you don't think Hindu hari is a virulent racist, You are either as dense as a country stone, Or you are a racist yourself. And judging by your attitude which assumes blacks need "saving", It probably is the latter.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2019 8:10:45 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
EThang5, As I said before, You may be right, Or you may be wrong, On the internet, No one know what a person really believe. I do not know you or hari so I ignore the insults between the two of you.

I have never claimed to be anyone's Savior. Yahweh Elohim is the Savior by the **ideas** He teaches that are not part of evil religions. However, Man does think he is our savior as part of the religious whore we are to overcome.

Yahweh's Elohim's true heart is seen in the light. "Blessed are the pure in heart, For they shall see God. "
Harikrish
Posts: 40,831
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2019 8:27:51 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish has been taking you all for a lovely joy ride to pretend to be racist when he is not to create the debate to introduce a solution that is the foundation for a better life for blacks, Agreeing with Yahweh that if someone wants to be a slave they can be. He has probably planning this ending half-finished solutions so we fill in the blanks rather than Hari doing it. We actually learn better that way.

With total freedom, No one is placed in a box to makes the decisions for anyone else. It is the black's private life, And if they want to be a slave, Then it is his or her business and not ours and our "moral values" we have been trained to believe in America from the Civil War propaganda. . If the black person WANTS TO BE A SLAVE, THEN IT IS NONE OF OUR DAMN BUSINESS.

"Forced or manipulated slavery" is the issue and not slavery itself. Freedom is the foundation of the thoughts of Yahweh, And if a person wants to be a slave, There is nothing wrong with it, According to God Himself. However, The 7-year rule applies to Israel TO PROTECT THE SLAVES.

If a nation wants to outlaw slavery in the Gentile States, Controlling the people, Yahweh does not condemn it. However, In occult Israel, He wans total freedom so Israel can know good and evil with limited State-Controlled laws. No one can learn the truth if they are not free of government intrusion to control us. Thus, No moderator in DDO is the most intelligent thing to do. "If we build it, They will come, "

Now that is a paradigm buster to blow all our assumptions away. Don't you see it? Hari is more astute than you assume, Using the Spirit of Yahweh Elohim in a very unusual way,

Anon, You are proving to be very adept at dealing with complex issues. You have the advantage because you can consult with prophets given your access to the sea of glass.

There are about a billion negroids in the African continent. Africa leads the world in rape, AIDS, Crime, Starvation, Corruption, Diseases and is considered a basket case. We cannot let this mass of humanity blight our conscience or their black negroid appearance undermine our humanity.

Let everyone own a bible and a black slave. It will guarantee our lawns get moved, Our cars washed, Our groceries done, A black rapper in every home and substantial savings from the inflated cost of labour. Black Africans slaves can be bought at a one time cost of $400 each from Libya. You can return them to your local Black Church if not satisfied.
SingularityofLight
Posts: 1,915
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2019 8:44:13 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish has been taking you all for a lovely joy ride to pretend to be racist when he is not to create the debate to introduce a solution that is the foundation for a better life for blacks, Agreeing with Yahweh that if someone wants to be a slave they can be. He has probably planning this ending half-finished solutions so we fill in the blanks rather than Hari doing it. We actually learn better that way.

With total freedom, No one is placed in a box to makes the decisions for anyone else. It is the black's private life, And if they want to be a slave, Then it is his or her business and not ours and our "moral values" we have been trained to believe in America from the Civil War propaganda. . If the black person WANTS TO BE A SLAVE, THEN IT IS NONE OF OUR DAMN BUSINESS.

"Forced or manipulated slavery" is the issue and not slavery itself. Freedom is the foundation of the thoughts of Yahweh, And if a person wants to be a slave, There is nothing wrong with it, According to God Himself. However, The 7-year rule applies to Israel TO PROTECT THE SLAVES.

If a nation wants to outlaw slavery in the Gentile States, Controlling the people, Yahweh does not condemn it. However, In occult Israel, He wans total freedom so Israel can know good and evil with limited State-Controlled laws. No one can learn the truth if they are not free of government intrusion to control us. Thus, No moderator in DDO is the most intelligent thing to do. "If we build it, They will come, "

Now that is a paradigm buster to blow all our assumptions away. Don't you see it? Hari is more astute than you assume, Using the Spirit of Yahweh Elohim in a very unusual way,

Anon, You are proving to be very adept at dealing with complex issues. You have the advantage because you can consult with prophets given your access to the sea of glass.

There are about a billion negroids in the African continent. Africa leads the world in rape, AIDS, Crime, Starvation, Corruption, Diseases and is considered a basket case. We cannot let this mass of humanity blight our conscience or their black negroid appearance undermine our humanity.

Let everyone own a bible and a black slave. It will guarantee our lawns get moved, Our cars washed, Our groceries done, A black rapper in every home and substantial savings from the inflated cost of labour. Black Africans slaves can be bought at a one time cost of $400 each from Libya. You can return them to your local Black Church if not satisfied.

I know you are just using what is already in the Bible to make your case, Harikrish. I don't blame you for that. I just don't know how serious you really are. So, I guess I will continue my points: SLAVERY IS NOT GOOD FOR ANYONE AT ANYTIME. JUDGING OTHER PEOPLE BY THEIR RACE IS NOT GOOD TO DO, PERIOD.
Harikrish
Posts: 40,831
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2019 8:57:31 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
SingularityofLight wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish has been taking you all for a lovely joy ride to pretend to be racist when he is not to create the debate to introduce a solution that is the foundation for a better life for blacks, Agreeing with Yahweh that if someone wants to be a slave they can be. He has probably planning this ending half-finished solutions so we fill in the blanks rather than Hari doing it. We actually learn better that way.

With total freedom, No one is placed in a box to makes the decisions for anyone else. It is the black's private life, And if they want to be a slave, Then it is his or her business and not ours and our "moral values" we have been trained to believe in America from the Civil War propaganda. . If the black person WANTS TO BE A SLAVE, THEN IT IS NONE OF OUR DAMN BUSINESS.

"Forced or manipulated slavery" is the issue and not slavery itself. Freedom is the foundation of the thoughts of Yahweh, And if a person wants to be a slave, There is nothing wrong with it, According to God Himself. However, The 7-year rule applies to Israel TO PROTECT THE SLAVES.

If a nation wants to outlaw slavery in the Gentile States, Controlling the people, Yahweh does not condemn it. However, In occult Israel, He wans total freedom so Israel can know good and evil with limited State-Controlled laws. No one can learn the truth if they are not free of government intrusion to control us. Thus, No moderator in DDO is the most intelligent thing to do. "If we build it, They will come, "

Now that is a paradigm buster to blow all our assumptions away. Don't you see it? Hari is more astute than you assume, Using the Spirit of Yahweh Elohim in a very unusual way,

Anon, You are proving to be very adept at dealing with complex issues. You have the advantage because you can consult with prophets given your access to the sea of glass.

There are about a billion negroids in the African continent. Africa leads the world in rape, AIDS, Crime, Starvation, Corruption, Diseases and is considered a basket case. We cannot let this mass of humanity blight our conscience or their black negroid appearance undermine our humanity.

Let everyone own a bible and a black slave. It will guarantee our lawns get moved, Our cars washed, Our groceries done, A black rapper in every home and substantial savings from the inflated cost of labour. Black Africans slaves can be bought at a one time cost of $400 each from Libya. You can return them to your local Black Church if not satisfied.

I know you are just using what is already in the Bible to make your case, Harikrish. I don't blame you for that. I just don't know how serious you really are. So, I guess I will continue my points: SLAVERY IS NOT GOOD FOR ANYONE AT ANYTIME. JUDGING OTHER PEOPLE BY THEIR RACE IS NOT GOOD TO DO, PERIOD.

I have not only found justification for slavery in the Bible. I have also identified a full time African slave Ethang who supports the notion.

Ethang5: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "


Ethang5 wrote: I am a proud slave of His Royal Highness, King Jesus Christ.
Ethang is a proud slave.

2 Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.

3 Ethang said: Say it again, I want to lift His name so high, The world is blinded by His shine.
Ethang wants Jesus to shine his light on the black negroid slaves like him.

4 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.
And Ethang runs Bibles as a full time slave for free.

5 Ethang5 said: Of course. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries.
Wow, Ethang worked for free as a full time slave.
This is why there is no Indian slavery. Indians would never work for free. That would be slavery! Or more accurately African slavery.

6 Ethang said: An indian dalit would know. The vile caste system never let's you out.
After you said: No sir. Hinduism has a sick caste system. India has outlawed it.
So the caste system has been outlawed in India. Sounds like another Indian success.

7 Ethang5 said: Right. I didn't sleep, I didn't shop, I didn't fly, Because I didn't mention those things. Can the class say idiot? I thought it could.
Slaves don't have any rights. Full time slaves like Ethang have even less rights.

8 Ethang said: Except shithole indians themselves. That's why India couldn't export them.
Which is why there were no Indian slavery. But Africans were exported to many parts of the world as slaves. Ethang should read African slavery under Arabs, America and Christian countries.

9 Ethang said: They didn't learn much in 14 centuries of slavery did they? Low IQ morons.
Ethang lives in Ghana Africa which was the centre of the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade.
Ghana Africa exported 20 million African slaves throughout the world. Ironic comment from Ethang.

10 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Not only is slavery still practiced in Africa. You can buy a African slave for $400 in Libya. And Ethang confessed he is a full time slave. See point 1 and 2.
ethang5
Posts: 23,613
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2019 11:43:04 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:

EThang5, As I said before, You may be right, Or you may be wrong,

You can say it as many times as you like, We aren't guessing. Hindu hari is a disgusting racist.

On the internet, No one know what a person really believe.

Sure you can. Over 4 years of watching the moron interact with many people, I, And everyone else has concluded the idiot is a racist. Why do you think he has gathered no friends in 4 years?

I do not know you or hari so I ignore the insults between the two of you.

Which is why you morally equate the racist to the one opposing racism.

I have never claimed to be anyone's Savior.

I know. But you have behaved as if you think blacks have a "problem" they cannot solve and that you know the solution. The silliness you spoke about how blacks interpret being told "no" was complete stupidity. You spoke of them condescendingly, And you did not know you did.

There are 2 types of racists, The malevolent type, Like the moron, And the benovelent type like you. But both, In the end are still racists.

The malevolent type, When he encounters a black man, Says to himself,
"Here is someone inferior to me. I am better than he. "

The benovelent type, When he encounters a black man, Says to himself,
"Here is someone inferior to me. He needs my help. "

They are both racists because they think the black man is inferior because of his skin color, Though their reaction is different.

I don't need to convince you that the moron is a racist, One only needs to look at the title of this thread. Hari has insulted you probably more than he has me. You may just be inexperienced.

If you like the idiot, Fine, But I need no advice or instruction from you.
Harikrish
Posts: 40,831
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2019 12:44:04 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
ethang5 wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:

EThang5, As I said before, You may be right, Or you may be wrong,

You can say it as many times as you like, We aren't guessing. Hindu hari is a disgusting racist.

On the internet, No one know what a person really believe.

Sure you can. Over 4 years of watching the moron interact with many people, I, And everyone else has concluded the idiot is a racist. Why do you think he has gathered no friends in 4 years?

I do not know you or hari so I ignore the insults between the two of you.

Which is why you morally equate the racist to the one opposing racism.

I have never claimed to be anyone's Savior.

I know. But you have behaved as if you think blacks have a "problem" they cannot solve and that you know the solution. The silliness you spoke about how blacks interpret being told "no" was complete stupidity. You spoke of them condescendingly, And you did not know you did.

There are 2 types of racists, The malevolent type, Like the moron, And the benovelent type like you. But both, In the end are still racists.

The malevolent type, When he encounters a black man, Says to himself,
"Here is someone inferior to me. I am better than he. "

The benovelent type, When he encounters a black man, Says to himself,
"Here is someone inferior to me. He needs my help. "

They are both racists because they think the black man is inferior because of his skin color, Though their reaction is different.

I don't need to convince you that the moron is a racist, One only needs to look at the title of this thread. Hari has insulted you probably more than he has me. You may just be inexperienced.

If you like the idiot, Fine, But I need no advice or instruction from you.

I cannot be anti religion or a racist when I publicly declare everyone should own a bible and a black slave.
I believe it will end discrimination of Blacks because now everyone will own one and the conversation will shift to how best to take care of them and the activities they are best suited for both domestically and in commercial settings like cotton picking.

You can help make the ownership program successful if you stop your disparaging comments about Africans. Can Africans be trained to do other things besides running bibles?

Ethang5: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "


Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: Long ago, I had a night job where I worked with this guy much like Im-Em here. He told me that reality was whatever he believed.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I ha ve seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums, I understand your trepidation. But I don't think you have too much to worry about. The overwhelming majority of posters here would not want you banned or censured.

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha. They have to work ALL DAY. Do you believe they are working only when hunting or gathering food? Do you think they have running water? Or electricity? They sleep often during the day because it is hot and they must work for everything. There are no stores, Only rudimentary tools. Please. Working only 15 hours a week would kill them, As evidenced by their dwindling tribe.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes. I will show you people who will infect you with their joy. Yet they aren't all Pollyannas. Some are cynics who have simply decided not to allow their environment to define them.

Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in. Is it wrong that I warn visitors to my home about it? If a visitor ignores my warning, Can he claim because I installed it, I'm responsible for his injury after having not believed my warning?
I work with prisoners. Many say they are Christian because the think it will facilitate their case with the parole board.

Ethang5 wrote: This is like when whites tell blacks, Why are you always on about racism? A black person's ethnicity is obvious.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.

Your father was a black negroid atheist. But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free.
My position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "
SingularityofLight
Posts: 1,915
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2019 1:04:54 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:

EThang5, As I said before, You may be right, Or you may be wrong,

You can say it as many times as you like, We aren't guessing. Hindu hari is a disgusting racist.

On the internet, No one know what a person really believe.

Sure you can. Over 4 years of watching the moron interact with many people, I, And everyone else has concluded the idiot is a racist. Why do you think he has gathered no friends in 4 years?

I do not know you or hari so I ignore the insults between the two of you.

Which is why you morally equate the racist to the one opposing racism.

I have never claimed to be anyone's Savior.

I know. But you have behaved as if you think blacks have a "problem" they cannot solve and that you know the solution. The silliness you spoke about how blacks interpret being told "no" was complete stupidity. You spoke of them condescendingly, And you did not know you did.

There are 2 types of racists, The malevolent type, Like the moron, And the benovelent type like you. But both, In the end are still racists.

The malevolent type, When he encounters a black man, Says to himself,
"Here is someone inferior to me. I am better than he. "

The benovelent type, When he encounters a black man, Says to himself,
"Here is someone inferior to me. He needs my help. "

They are both racists because they think the black man is inferior because of his skin color, Though their reaction is different.

I don't need to convince you that the moron is a racist, One only needs to look at the title of this thread. Hari has insulted you probably more than he has me. You may just be inexperienced.

If you like the idiot, Fine, But I need no advice or instruction from you.

I cannot be anti religion or a racist when I publicly declare everyone should own a bible and a black slave.
I believe it will end discrimination of Blacks because now everyone will own one and the conversation will shift to how best to take care of them and the activities they are best suited for both domestically and in commercial settings like cotton picking.

You can help make the ownership program successful if you stop your disparaging comments about Africans. Can Africans be trained to do other things besides running bibles?

Ethang5: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "


Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: Long ago, I had a night job where I worked with this guy much like Im-Em here. He told me that reality was whatever he believed.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I ha ve seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums, I understand your trepidation. But I don't think you have too much to worry about. The overwhelming majority of posters here would not want you banned or censured.

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha. They have to work ALL DAY. Do you believe they are working only when hunting or gathering food? Do you think they have running water? Or electricity? They sleep often during the day because it is hot and they must work for everything. There are no stores, Only rudimentary tools. Please. Working only 15 hours a week would kill them, As evidenced by their dwindling tribe.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes. I will show you people who will infect you with their joy. Yet they aren't all Pollyannas. Some are cynics who have simply decided not to allow their environment to define them.

Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in. Is it wrong that I warn visitors to my home about it? If a visitor ignores my warning, Can he claim because I installed it, I'm responsible for his injury after having not believed my warning?
I work with prisoners. Many say they are Christian because the think it will facilitate their case with the parole board.

Ethang5 wrote: This is like when whites tell blacks, Why are you always on about racism? A black person's ethnicity is obvious.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.

Your father was a black negroid atheist. But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free.
My position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "


Enough, Harikrish. Keep bashing them with the Bible's racism, Stop injecting your own racism as well.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2019 1:53:05 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Harikrish, I agree with the proposal as a temporary solutions as Christ transforms the Federal Reserve in the next 7 to 10 years to do away with the debt and limited money supply that causes the black unemployment that is the real problem facing the blacks. We only need $20 to run a child's lemonade stand, But to hire the laborers to produce frozen lemonade from factories we need millions of dollars to create the wealth defined by profits. No money, Then no jobs.

However, The 7-year law is to protect the slaves from abusive owners and must be part of the slavery arrangement agreed to. Eventually, Yahweh's new economic system will remove unemployed, But the black slaves may love their owners and pierce their ears after 7 years to be a slave for life. They may enjoy the rules within being a part of the rich owner's family.

Being part of a kind and generous billionaire must be quite exciting in itself to be a fly on the wall. No one ever considers the perks and benefits of not working for a salary. In fact, Everyone working for corporate America are willing slaves to do what they are told or be fired. They just do not see it because of Civil War propaganda. The propaganda of Lincoln who worshipped Lucifer and pretended to believe in Christ has been great for corporations in America.

Can anyone understand having a job for life and not worry about it? The slaves by the Civil War were forced out of slavery, And until the United States sees the error and considers the just Biblical law for slaves that was rejected by Congress, Our nation will continues with the painful scars of the Civil War that Yahweh forced on the nation to know His laws are good but greedy men who believes in the darkness of religions and Lucifer screw up the light and misjudge Yahweh's good heart.

The blacks need to choose what they want and not be forced to do something by war. The evidence is overwhelming for the blacks inability to overcome being forced out of slavery into no well-structured jobs in a competitive job market in which racism exists against blacks.

The government steps in and requires equal opportunity to destroy efficiency and effectiveness of the businesses to create profits to pay for the phony government overhead based on a debt system.

OK. Yahweh transferred all the money power to the Jewish International Bankers for their obedience to Him and instigating the Civil War. It was the key event of creating a central bank in 1863 and modified in 1864 to establish the Federal Reserve in 1913 at the leading of Yahweh to transfer all the wealth of the world to them. Yahweh did it. No blame, Shame, Or guilt of the past. Just change directions today. That is ALL THAT MATTERS.

The Jewish prophetic leaders of the world must have been pulling their hair out praying to the Creator for answers. The Creator sent reincarnated Noah to answer the questions they have been wrestling with since the 1980s as the ETs began demonstrating their power from the Creator, Yahweh. They all mean well, But they did not have the correct paradigms of the Cosmic War. Now they can make more informed and wiser mortal decisions with the new paradigms.
Harikrish
Posts: 40,831
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2019 2:05:41 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
SingularityofLight wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:

EThang5, As I said before, You may be right, Or you may be wrong,

You can say it as many times as you like, We aren't guessing. Hindu hari is a disgusting racist.

On the internet, No one know what a person really believe.

Sure you can. Over 4 years of watching the moron interact with many people, I, And everyone else has concluded the idiot is a racist. Why do you think he has gathered no friends in 4 years?

I do not know you or hari so I ignore the insults between the two of you.

Which is why you morally equate the racist to the one opposing racism.

I have never claimed to be anyone's Savior.

I know. But you have behaved as if you think blacks have a "problem" they cannot solve and that you know the solution. The silliness you spoke about how blacks interpret being told "no" was complete stupidity. You spoke of them condescendingly, And you did not know you did.

There are 2 types of racists, The malevolent type, Like the moron, And the benovelent type like you. But both, In the end are still racists.

The malevolent type, When he encounters a black man, Says to himself,
"Here is someone inferior to me. I am better than he. "

The benovelent type, When he encounters a black man, Says to himself,
"Here is someone inferior to me. He needs my help. "

They are both racists because they think the black man is inferior because of his skin color, Though their reaction is different.

I don't need to convince you that the moron is a racist, One only needs to look at the title of this thread. Hari has insulted you probably more than he has me. You may just be inexperienced.

If you like the idiot, Fine, But I need no advice or instruction from you.

I cannot be anti religion or a racist when I publicly declare everyone should own a bible and a black slave.
I believe it will end discrimination of Blacks because now everyone will own one and the conversation will shift to how best to take care of them and the activities they are best suited for both domestically and in commercial settings like cotton picking.

You can help make the ownership program successful if you stop your disparaging comments about Africans. Can Africans be trained to do other things besides running bibles?

Ethang5: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "


Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: Long ago, I had a night job where I worked with this guy much like Im-Em here. He told me that reality was whatever he believed.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I ha ve seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums, I understand your trepidation. But I don't think you have too much to worry about. The overwhelming majority of posters here would not want you banned or censured.

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha. They have to work ALL DAY. Do you believe they are working only when hunting or gathering food? Do you think they have running water? Or electricity? They sleep often during the day because it is hot and they must work for everything. There are no stores, Only rudimentary tools. Please. Working only 15 hours a week would kill them, As evidenced by their dwindling tribe.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes. I will show you people who will infect you with their joy. Yet they aren't all Pollyannas. Some are cynics who have simply decided not to allow their environment to define them.

Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in. Is it wrong that I warn visitors to my home about it? If a visitor ignores my warning, Can he claim because I installed it, I'm responsible for his injury after having not believed my warning?
I work with prisoners. Many say they are Christian because the think it will facilitate their case with the parole board.

Ethang5 wrote: This is like when whites tell blacks, Why are you always on about racism? A black person's ethnicity is obvious.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.

Your father was a black negroid atheist. But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free.
My position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "


Enough, Harikrish. Keep bashing them with the Bible's racism, Stop injecting your own racism as well.

One cannot separate the Bible from its social impact. The biblical curse of Ham condemned all Africans to slavery. The seeds of racism was sowed by the Jews and the Jews severely reprimanded.
But the slaves are still with us and must be cared for. How is that racism?
ethang5
Posts: 23,613
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2019 2:12:19 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Enough, Harikrish. Keep bashing them with the Bible's racism, Stop injecting your own racism as well.

He can't. Without his moron racism, He is empty. Why do you think he's posting irrelevant stupidity over and over?
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2019 2:12:58 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
EThang5, Maybe Harikrish can hire you as a slave with a 7-year slavery stipulation in writing, Maybe you are wrong, Maybe he has had the plan to hire you all along but waited until you were ready for the idea since it is much better than what you live with today. We know he has at least millions and maybe billions. Would that not be interesting to be a fly on the wall and catapult you our of the current slavery situation? And in 7-years you can be free if you want to be free.

You can make arrangements to meet him privately to discuss outside of DDO. Maybe the two cats can stop fighting. Maybe not. This may be the way Harikrish has been possibly controlling the debate all along. . . . Maybe not. You may be correct. Do not tell us publically on DDO what happens, But keep it private.
ethang5
Posts: 23,613
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2019 2:54:24 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:

EThang5, Maybe Harikrish can hire you as a slave with a 7-year slavery stipulation in writing,

Hindu hari is a poor Indian living in a filthy Indian slum. Where would he get the mony to pay me?

Anso, Don't be stupid. Slaves are not hired because slaves are not paid. It is good to think before you post.

Maybe you are wrong, Maybe he has had the plan to hire you all along but waited until you were ready for the idea since it is much better than what you live with today.

And maybe you have never recovered from your mental illness.

We know he has at least millions and maybe billions. Would that not be interesting to be a fly on the wall and catapult you our of the current slavery situation? And in 7-years you can be free if you want to be free.

When you come come back to sanity, Edit this paragraph, Cause it makes no sense now.

You can make arrangements to meet him privately to discuss outside of DDO.

I have an aversion to filth. But if you are pimping Hari, Sorry, Ethan doesn't roll that way.

Maybe the two cats can stop fighting. Maybe not. This may be the way Harikrish has been possibly controlling the debate all along. . . . Maybe not.

Have you forgotten all the threads where the moron lambasted you for your mental illness and called you an ignorant mutt? You responded that his ideas were stupid. Were those fights, Or lovefests?

You may be correct.

There is no "may" to it. I am correct.

Do not tell us publically on DDO what happens, But keep it private.

Again, If you remember what you are referring to here when you return to sanity, Let us know.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.