Total Posts:30|Showing Posts:1-29
Jump to topic:

The many faces of Jesus Christ

SingularityofLight
Posts: 1,915
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2019 10:20:45 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
It is interesting how the archtype which is "Jesus Christ" conforms to each person's agendas:

To the Christian right, Jesus is the fearmongering, Alpha authoritarian ready to take out anyone that gets in his way. This Jesus was tortured in a violent, Bloody, Sacrifice and so you darn well better drop to your knees and ask for forgiveness before he comes and tramples you under his feet in hell on his way to the top of the trash heap.

To the Christian left, Jesus is the all loving parent who loves all and doesn't wish anyone harm. He is the champion of the dispossessed and poor, Ready to begin the next big social movement to bring justice to those in need.

To atheists, Jesus is the ultimate rebel, The cool guy with sunglasses standing on the corner smiling with his other atheist friends while they joke about all the religious nuts that have fanatically embraced the lies of religious zealots regarding his life and purpose.

Which of these is the true Jesus Christ? All and none of these describe the arch parasite who is Jesus. Christ is the great shape-shifter, Preying upon the hopes, Dreams, And fears of all who engage him. Along with "Jehovah" who is the great death-dealer, "Jesus" vampires the earth through the on-going attention his archtypes receive. They support a treacherous and blood sucking overworld which preys upon the ignorant masses of the earth that embrace their own "personal Jesus. "
SingularityofLight
Posts: 1,915
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2019 5:13:31 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
The Bible in some ways makes sure that just about any "Jesus" that you want to believe in is represented. Jesus was a "rebel" who sought out the company of prostitutes and thieves and antagonized religious convention and authority. This seemingly anti-religious posture of Jesus allows many atheists to hold him up as an example of someone who despises the religious. Jesus was an example of someone in the Bible who upheld ideas of social justice and universal love, And so these Biblical messages appeal to the Christian left. Finally, Jesus was fearmongering, Rude, Violent, And authoritarian and this portrait appeals to the Christian right. If you are an insightful person, You can see how these desperate descriptions of Jesus are interwoven in the scriptures and create different sick images of who Jesus is. Scripture purposely obfuscates the "real Jesus" because it doesn't want a coherent image; it wants to produce a characterization which is adaptable to widely different audiences. The spirits/entities behind the Bible are parasitic, Vampirous evil that suck the life out of all these very different groups of ignorant people.
WisdomOfAges
Posts: 955
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2019 5:55:31 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
"JESUS" did this boy GOD really pop out of some Jewish TRIBAL tramp and somewhere
in his existence decided he was the MESSIAH for the JEWS who just can't get their GOD
to show up and lead them to? Lead them to WHAT?

EXactly. . . . WHAT DO THE JEWS WANT FROM THEIR IDIOT "GOD" the last and only time
this JEW GOD showed up was in SECRET! SHhhhhhh. . . . . . . What a JOKE!

1400 years before this idiot BABY GOD JESUS HOAX was invented. . . A desperate MOSES
just has to get away from his TRIBE of illiterate tribal lunatics. . . So he climbed a mountain
and ended up talking to a BUSH! Obviously the MUSHROOMS on this mountain are
very effective! MOSE meets his GOD. . Not FACE to FACE but FACE to BUSH! And the bush is on FIRE. . . OK why not put the fire out MOSES? Idiot. . . . Because he needed a story. . . And it had to be GOOD for his people were doing all things ROMAN = ORGIES
DRINKING DRUGS? FIGHTING ++ all manner of partying!

OK whatever. . . . And 1, 400 years
later. . . Gee what's the HURRY? Why not 10, 000 years later? Anyway 1400 years pass
and BABY JESUS arrives! STOP THE WORLD. . . Like the movie "The Day the EARTH Stood Still! " GOD has returned! And he's a teeny BABY! And JEWISH of course!

and just like the MOSES meets GOD hoax. . . The JEWS don't believe IT. . . They didn't believe MOSES. . . And they didn't believe the JESUS is MESSIAH farce so the JEWS
demanded ROME to rid the fake JEW MESSIAH in a grand execution SPECTACLE
(applause) and ROME certainly complied. . . It was the time of TIBERIUS and he was old and on the way out. . . So to appease the JEWS. . ROME gladly beat - whipped - and nailed the BOY GOD MESSIAH hoax to a cross. . . . (applause by ROME and the JEWS) victory!

Yes a VICTORY for the con artist JEWS because JESUS would have ruined their GOD hoax scam and ROME would have killed all the JEWS if the Jesus joke hoax stuck and
the JEWS accepted the HOAX. . .

How about a few years after JESUS MURDER. . . . Tiberius dies (murdered) and CALIGULA
takes over ROME! And where is GOD in all this insanity? NOWHERE. . . . Jesus supposedly RAN OFF. . . Like left the PLANET! His body was most likely hacked up and fed to the fish. . . . .

POINT. . . As was posted above. . . "JESUS" regardless of his existence is a TOOL. . . . A TOOL
for Parasite VAMPIRE Church and people who identify as "CHRISTIAN" as a scapegoat to get away with anything to further themselves. . . Especially POWER and CONTROL over the masses. . . . A PROVEN FACT

""JESUS BRAINWASHING" is done to HYPNOTIZE and ENSLAVE weak minded humans
into slavery of a CULT. . . Nothing more. . .

So yes. . Humans fabricate "MANY FACES of DECEIT" using the "JESUS" tool. . . This is why
the JEW - JESUS - ALLAH God garbage must be reduced to Comic Book Mythology and discarded. . . .
Leaning
Posts: 2,642
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2019 7:55:48 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
To SingularityofLight.

Doesn't it tend to be the case for near anything that it is taken different ways by different people?
WisdomOfAges
Posts: 955
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2019 8:23:17 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
JEW GOD - JESUS hoax - ALLAH farce. . . All 3 are human inventions like ZEUS, ODIN, And
all the other GODS humans have created and DUMPED over time. . .

NOW is the time to promote ZEUS and ODIN instead of the JEW JESUS ALLAH God hoaxes

WHY? Because Zeus and Odin are permanently REGISTERED in present day human consciousness as MYTHOLOGY for entertainment only. . . . Nothing to get worked up over

There is no need to explain or defend anything in the name of ZEUS or ODIN yet both are familiar names in humanity today. . . Most all the other GODS of Antiquity are lost
and forgotten in present day human awareness

and. . . IT's SO EASY and NON THREATENING TO DO! The most hard core parasite VAMPIRE will be CRUSHED instantly when their JEW - JESUS - ALLAH GOD is reduced
to a Comic Book character. . . . .

So without wasting any TIME and EFFORT to debunk the obviously fabricated and invented JEW - JESUS - ALLAH God hoax stories and infrastructure. . . Just refer
everything GOD to ZEUS or ODIN for resolve

When YOU encounter any of the JEW - JESUS - ALLAH Parasite VAMPIRES. . Simply
SMILE and say. . . I WILL INQUIRE WITH ZEUS or ODIN. . . . Then LAUGH and walk away. . .

Nothing can be MORE CRUSHING. . . MORE PUNISHING. . And MORE SATISFYING then
watching some hypnotized JEW - JESUS - ALLAH GOD Parasite VAMPIRE be reduced
to a POWERLESS, MEANINGLESS Comic Book BOZO. . . !

Have FUN! And feel the rush of relief and energy from totally trashing
these Parasite VAMPIRES! No TRICK just a real TREAT!

and YOU don't have to wait for HALLOWEEN to CRUSH these Parasites!
SingularityofLight
Posts: 1,915
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2019 8:47:17 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
Leaning wrote:
To SingularityofLight.

Doesn't it tend to be the case for near anything that it is taken different ways by different people?

Obviously, There are many things that can be taken differently by different people. But nothing portrays itself as truth as does the Abrahamic religions and then goes about mixing extremely divergent pictures that produces the most hideous divergent cults of supposedly the same belief system.

Leaning, You want it both ways: you want to be an free individual without dogma and yet you "lean" towards the dogma of Christianity. I find that a little disturbing, To say the least.
SingularityofLight
Posts: 1,915
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2019 8:57:11 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
WisdomOfAges wrote:
JEW GOD - JESUS hoax - ALLAH farce. . . All 3 are human inventions like ZEUS, ODIN, And
all the other GODS humans have created and DUMPED over time. . .

NOW is the time to promote ZEUS and ODIN instead of the JEW JESUS ALLAH God hoaxes

WHY? Because Zeus and Odin are permanently REGISTERED in present day human consciousness as MYTHOLOGY for entertainment only. . . . Nothing to get worked up over

There is no need to explain or defend anything in the name of ZEUS or ODIN yet both are familiar names in humanity today. . . Most all the other GODS of Antiquity are lost
and forgotten in present day human awareness

and. . . IT's SO EASY and NON THREATENING TO DO! The most hard core parasite VAMPIRE will be CRUSHED instantly when their JEW - JESUS - ALLAH GOD is reduced
to a Comic Book character. . . . .

So without wasting any TIME and EFFORT to debunk the obviously fabricated and invented JEW - JESUS - ALLAH God hoax stories and infrastructure. . . Just refer
everything GOD to ZEUS or ODIN for resolve

When YOU encounter any of the JEW - JESUS - ALLAH Parasite VAMPIRES. . Simply
SMILE and say. . . I WILL INQUIRE WITH ZEUS or ODIN. . . . Then LAUGH and walk away. . .

Nothing can be MORE CRUSHING. . . MORE PUNISHING. . And MORE SATISFYING then
watching some hypnotized JEW - JESUS - ALLAH GOD Parasite VAMPIRE be reduced
to a POWERLESS, MEANINGLESS Comic Book BOZO. . . !

Have FUN! And feel the rush of relief and energy from totally trashing
these Parasite VAMPIRES! No TRICK just a real TREAT!

and YOU don't have to wait for HALLOWEEN to CRUSH these Parasites!

Not bad, WOA. The thing is that these Enemies of the Truth will always figure out a smart rebuttal to a great response after they connive and scheme long enough, So your arguments have to remain dynamic, Forever. That is the nature of truth: it is living and dynamic while being eternal and unchanging. Kind of mind boggling.
Leaning
Posts: 2,642
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2019 9:16:04 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
Bible is given as dogma often enough I suppose. But I'm not sure I'd portray it quite the way you do. Your depiction of it (To me) appears to paint some portrait of some thousand year old conspiracy to enslave other people. I'd argue the Bible has been fiddled with by too many separate hands that disagree with one another for that to be true. I am sure that that there were countless and various different people with different motivations involved in the creation, Compiling, Editing, And interpretation of the Bible. Jesus having so many faces, I'd attribute to the Bible having so many different writers.

Heh, Amusingly enough I took the name 'Leaning because I felt I had been leaning away from the teachings of Christianity in a negative way. My parents, Religious as my mother was, Did not raise me to hate homosexuals, Try to annoyingly convert people, Stone unbelievers, And so on.

. . . To me, What they tried to teach me, Is basic and widely recognized values that people would consider 'good. They simply happened to find correlation with their faith in this. And sure, That's likely a case of cherry picking and rationalizing a large number of the parts of the Bible. But that's the human experience, And why I feel Christianity can survive even in the modern age. Though I do wonder if it won't go more the way of a philosophy, As even I find it a bit hard to believe that others believe in the Biblical deity.
WisdomOfAges
Posts: 955
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2019 9:19:26 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
Not an argument. . Just a simple TRUTH! ZEUS and ODIN don't need any further explanation. . . Except for those people who are unaware of these characters and that is easily addressed by referring them to the internet to do a simple search. . .

In time. . . Like the next 100 years. . . Most of the HUMANS ALIVE NOW will be DEAD many
long before the 100 years from today. . . So the entire population of EARTH will VANISH
regardless. . .

In going forward more youth are turning away from the OLD OBSOLETE RELIGIONS, POLITICS, And BUSINESS models. . . All of which were built on a platform of FEAR - INTIMIDATION - VIOLENCE. . . Eventually all of this will phase out of the NORM. . .

For now. . . Anyone who has to deal with the DISEASE of Abrahamic GOD contamination
can find instant relief by referring to ZEUS or ODIN and laughing all the GOD garbage off! Which is the point. . . Not all humans will be exposed to this simple and effective message TOOL. . . But any effort to push it forward using technology. . . Social media - Video - podcasting- signage +++ will emerge

The good news is the shift from the OLD DYING GENERATION is unfolding Globally
NOW. . . Especially with ancient 75 year old BIDEN attempting a Presidency as well as
Bernie. . . . +++ all the OLD OBSOLETE FOOLS in CONGRESS who also are on their last
leg of LIFE let alone career. . .

They have NOTHING USEFUL to offer going forward. . . . And the younger generation
is NOT WISE. . . Eventually both will wash out and by mid century when the Old guard is long GONE and the new has matured. . . Then perhaps the Abrahamic GOD garbage to will go the way of the OLD and USELESS. . . . In time it will. . . .

Make the NOW a great opportunity to experience all that is HEALTHY. . . And help rid
EARTH of these Abrahamic GOD disease. . Without straining yourself. . .

Zeus and Odin make the transition from OBSOLETE easy. . . . Let them deal with the serious stuff!
SingularityofLight
Posts: 1,915
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2019 9:25:15 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
Leaning wrote:
Bible is given as dogma often enough I suppose. But I'm not sure I'd portray it quite the way you do. Your depiction of it (To me) appears to paint some portrait of some thousand year old conspiracy to enslave other people. I'd argue the Bible has been fiddled with by too many separate hands that disagree with one another for that to be true. I am sure that that there were countless and various different people with different motivations involved in the creation, Compiling, Editing, And interpretation of the Bible. Jesus having so many faces, I'd attribute to the Bible having so many different writers.

Heh, Amusingly enough I took the name 'Leaning because I felt I had been leaning away from the teachings of Christianity in a negative way. My parents, Religious as my mother was, Did not raise me to hate homosexuals, Try to annoyingly convert people, Stone unbelievers, And so on.

. . . To me, What they tried to teach me, Is basic and widely recognized values that people would consider 'good. They simply happened to find correlation with their faith in this. And sure, That's likely a case of cherry picking and rationalizing a large number of the parts of the Bible. But that's the human experience, And why I feel Christianity can survive even in the modern age. Though I do wonder if it won't go more the way of a philosophy, As even I find it a bit hard to believe that others believe in the Biblical deity.

I would argue that one's conscience from birth, If it has any health at all, Leads one to mature more than adequately in what people consider good. A healthy conscience doesn't like to do harm to others, Period. We don't need religions based on 2000 pages of legalism and conflicting narratives to give us what our consciences already know.
Leaning
Posts: 2,642
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2019 9:39:38 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
We don't 'need it I'll agree. But I enjoyed it, And feel it was a step in the right direction. That many of the thoughts within it are still applicable. People do tend to develop better tactics, Technologies, Methods, And so on over time. And it usually isn't best to claim that the ancients way was better, Since we've usually made a better way, And the reason we don't use the old way is that the new way is better.

But I understand why many people find comfort and guidance in the Bible. Hm, The Bible and faith change over time as well anyhow. It's hard to say I think, That all the Bibles of today in function and interpretation are exactly the same as the Bible of 2000 years ago.

Really people don't need any 'one exact dogma in politics, Religion, Philosophy, Diet and so on. Humans find a way to make do, And often enough make due because of personal inclination rather than pure function. So yeah, People don't 'need the Bible. But we don't need Democracy, Dictatorship, Atheism, Buddhism, Stoicism, Chocolate, And so on. Humans could function in other ways without those exact ideas. But it's just as well if they use them either- hmm actually not quite sure what that meant, Lost my train of thought.

The conscience is nice, But inborn though it may be, It is also something developed. Even a purely atheistic society would need some kind of culture/education/philosophy that encourages cooperation I think.
SingularityofLight
Posts: 1,915
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2019 9:44:25 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
Leaning wrote:
We don't 'need it I'll agree. But I enjoyed it, And feel it was a step in the right direction. That many of the thoughts within it are still applicable. People do tend to develop better tactics, Technologies, Methods, And so on over time. And it usually isn't best to claim that the ancients way was better, Since we've usually made a better way, And the reason we don't use the old way is that the new way is better.

But I understand why many people find comfort and guidance in the Bible. Hm, The Bible and faith change over time as well anyhow. It's hard to say I think, That all the Bibles of today in function and interpretation are exactly the same as the Bible of 2000 years ago.

Really people don't need any 'one exact dogma in politics, Religion, Philosophy, Diet and so on. Humans find a way to make do, And often enough make due because of personal inclination rather than pure function. So yeah, People don't 'need the Bible. But we don't need Democracy, Dictatorship, Atheism, Buddhism, Stoicism, Chocolate, And so on. Humans could function in other ways without those exact ideas. But it's just as well if they use them either- hmm actually not quite sure what that meant, Lost my train of thought.

The conscience is nice, But inborn though it may be, It is also something developed. Even a purely atheistic society would need some kind of culture/education/philosophy that encourages cooperation I think.

Yes, It called a maturing of conscience onto adulthood in which you help to make laws of the land that uphold that intrinsic and matured morality. I don't know how much you "see" the spiritual impoverishment that has come from the Abrahamic religions. They are spiritually deadly, And they create half-dead people.
Leaning
Posts: 2,642
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2019 10:31:05 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
I disagree with your view of the Abrahamic religion, But I'm not sure there is much point at this time of debating it. We seemed inclined to disagree to agree on it.

I agree that people to mature with age, But I disagree that this process is always positive. All that matures is a persons inclinations and teachings. I wouldn't go so far as to so people are naturally good or evil myself, I think usually rather gray morally, Capable of taking either path, Depending upon our experiences.

Little bit off topic but I did want to mention this excerpt from Democracy in America by Alexis de Tocqueville. I've tried reading the book a couple times, But tend to become bored and skim.

The two great dangers which threaten the existence of religion are schism and indifference. In ages of fervent devotion men sometimes abandon their religion, But they only shake one off in order to adopt another. Their faith changes the objects to which it is directed, But suffers no decline. The old religion then excites enthusiastic attachment or bitter enmity in either party; some leave it with anger, Others cling to it with increased devotedness, And although persuasions differ, Irreligion is unknown. Such, However, Is not the case when a religious belief is secretly undermined by doctrines which may be termed negative, Since they deny the truth of one religion without affirming that of any other. Prodigious revolutions then take place in the human mind, Without the apparent co-operation of the passions of man, And almost without his knowledge. Men lose the objects of their fondest hopes as if through forgetfulness. They are carried away by an imperceptible current, Which they have not the courage to stem, But which they follow with regret, Since it bears them away from a faith they love to a skepticism that plunges them into despair.
In ages which answer to this description men desert their religious opinions from lukewarmness rather than from dislike; they do not reject them, But the sentiments by which they were once fostered disappear. But if the unbeliever does not admit religion to be true, He still considers it useful. Regarding religious institutions in a human point of view, He acknowledges their influence upon manners and legislation. He admits that they may serve to make men live in peace and prepare them gently for the hour of death. He regrets the faith that he has lost; and as he is deprived of a treasure which he has learned to estimate at it's full value, He scruples to take it away from those who still possess it.


To me that's a passage that represents my own feelings at this time rather well.
SingularityofLight
Posts: 1,915
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2019 10:38:39 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
Leaning wrote:
I disagree with your view of the Abrahamic religion, But I'm not sure there is much point at this time of debating it. We seemed inclined to disagree to agree on it.

I agree that people to mature with age, But I disagree that this process is always positive. All that matures is a persons inclinations and teachings. I wouldn't go so far as to so people are naturally good or evil myself, I think usually rather gray morally, Capable of taking either path, Depending upon our experiences.

Little bit off topic but I did want to mention this excerpt from Democracy in America by Alexis de Tocqueville. I've tried reading the book a couple times, But tend to become bored and skim.

The two great dangers which threaten the existence of religion are schism and indifference. In ages of fervent devotion men sometimes abandon their religion, But they only shake one off in order to adopt another. Their faith changes the objects to which it is directed, But suffers no decline. The old religion then excites enthusiastic attachment or bitter enmity in either party; some leave it with anger, Others cling to it with increased devotedness, And although persuasions differ, Irreligion is unknown. Such, However, Is not the case when a religious belief is secretly undermined by doctrines which may be termed negative, Since they deny the truth of one religion without affirming that of any other. Prodigious revolutions then take place in the human mind, Without the apparent co-operation of the passions of man, And almost without his knowledge. Men lose the objects of their fondest hopes as if through forgetfulness. They are carried away by an imperceptible current, Which they have not the courage to stem, But which they follow with regret, Since it bears them away from a faith they love to a skepticism that plunges them into despair.
In ages which answer to this description men desert their religious opinions from lukewarmness rather than from dislike; they do not reject them, But the sentiments by which they were once fostered disappear. But if the unbeliever does not admit religion to be true, He still considers it useful. Regarding religious institutions in a human point of view, He acknowledges their influence upon manners and legislation. He admits that they may serve to make men live in peace and prepare them gently for the hour of death. He regrets the faith that he has lost; and as he is deprived of a treasure which he has learned to estimate at it's full value, He scruples to take it away from those who still possess it.


To me that's a passage that represents my own feelings at this time rather well.

Yes, Leaning, We agree to disagree. That was a convoluted and wordy passage which wasn't worth much, In my estimation. I do not seek to separate people from faith: I seek to turn them to a better faith: a faith the rests in the consciences of good people. Whether the person chooses to believe that conscience comes from a Supreme Being or natural selection, It matters not to me, Only that they separate themselves from the Abrahamic religions which are deadly to the freedom of the conscience and the soul.
Leaning
Posts: 2,642
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2019 10:45:51 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
I used the phrase agree to disagree with my eldest brother one time, But he rather disliked it. I forget why though, Something about agreeing to disagree seeming to conciliatory to him or something I think.
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,552
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2019 11:26:47 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
It is interesting how the archtype which is "Jesus Christ" conforms to each person's agendas:

To the Christian right, Jesus is the fearmongering, Alpha authoritarian ready to take out anyone that gets in his way. This Jesus was tortured in a violent, Bloody, Sacrifice and so you darn well better drop to your knees and ask for forgiveness before he comes and tramples you under his feet in hell on his way to the top of the trash heap.

To the Christian left, Jesus is the all loving parent who loves all and doesn't wish anyone harm. He is the champion of the dispossessed and poor, Ready to begin the next big social movement to bring justice to those in need.

To atheists, Jesus is the ultimate rebel, The cool guy with sunglasses standing on the corner smiling with his other atheist friends while they joke about all the religious nuts that have fanatically embraced the lies of religious zealots regarding his life and purpose.

Which of these is the true Jesus Christ? All and none of these describe the arch parasite who is Jesus. Christ is the great shape-shifter, Preying upon the hopes, Dreams, And fears of all who engage him. Along with "Jehovah" who is the great death-dealer, "Jesus" vampires the earth through the on-going attention his archtypes receive. They support a treacherous and blood sucking overworld which preys upon the ignorant masses of the earth that embrace their own "personal Jesus. "


Hi there SOL, You simply add your own picture of Jesus. You in that case are no better or worse for that matter than all of the above you misrepresent. What is revealing however is the way you have revealed yourself. You have demonstrated you are biased and prejudiced. Not only so, But you have also revealed you are not academic and that you jump to conclusions quickly and inaccurately. Why do I say that? Those who are objective and who like to think, Suspend their judgment until they understand other's positions with a clear view. You, By your picture of Right, Left, And even Atheist demonstrate persuasively you don't have a clue. Hence, While your opinion which you are entitled to hold is your opinion, It holds little weight because it is not considered. I say that respectfully because if you really wanted to show you are considered then you would present the Right, The Left, And the Atheist as they would understand themselves and not from your preconceived and prejudiced position. It is worth little weight to say you have been one, If you are unable to articulate their positions from their view.

I always encourage my students if they want to disagree with someone then they had better understand the other's arguments and be able to put forward these arguments in a persuasive manner. If this impossible to do then you have not understood their position. When we understand their arguments and their position - it is only then that we can truly reach a conclusion. Until then we simply show our ignorance.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,633
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2019 11:39:43 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
Tradesecret wrote:
It is interesting how the archtype which is "Jesus Christ" conforms to each person's agendas:

To the Christian right, Jesus is the fearmongering, Alpha authoritarian ready to take out anyone that gets in his way. This Jesus was tortured in a violent, Bloody, Sacrifice and so you darn well better drop to your knees and ask for forgiveness before he comes and tramples you under his feet in hell on his way to the top of the trash heap.

To the Christian left, Jesus is the all loving parent who loves all and doesn't wish anyone harm. He is the champion of the dispossessed and poor, Ready to begin the next big social movement to bring justice to those in need.

To atheists, Jesus is the ultimate rebel, The cool guy with sunglasses standing on the corner smiling with his other atheist friends while they joke about all the religious nuts that have fanatically embraced the lies of religious zealots regarding his life and purpose.

Which of these is the true Jesus Christ? All and none of these describe the arch parasite who is Jesus. Christ is the great shape-shifter, Preying upon the hopes, Dreams, And fears of all who engage him. Along with "Jehovah" who is the great death-dealer, "Jesus" vampires the earth through the on-going attention his archtypes receive. They support a treacherous and blood sucking overworld which preys upon the ignorant masses of the earth that embrace their own "personal Jesus. "


Hi there SOL, You simply add your own picture of Jesus. You in that case are no better or worse for that matter than all of the above you misrepresent. What is revealing however is the way you have revealed yourself. You have demonstrated you are biased and prejudiced. Not only so, But you have also revealed you are not academic and that you jump to conclusions quickly and inaccurately. Why do I say that? Those who are objective and who like to think, Suspend their judgment until they understand other's positions with a clear view. You, By your picture of Right, Left, And even Atheist demonstrate persuasively you don't have a clue. Hence, While your opinion which you are entitled to hold is your opinion, It holds little weight because it is not considered. I say that respectfully because if you really wanted to show you are considered then you would present the Right, The Left, And the Atheist as they would understand themselves and not from your preconceived and prejudiced position. It is worth little weight to say you have been one, If you are unable to articulate their positions from their view.

I always encourage my students if they want to disagree with someone then they had better understand the other's arguments and be able to put forward these arguments in a persuasive manner. If this impossible to do then you have not understood their position. When we understand their arguments and their position - it is only then that we can truly reach a conclusion. Until then we simply show our ignorance.

You appear to criticize SOL's strategy more than appreciate his honesty and intellectual integrity. Are you guilty of rushing to judgement too by reacting to a single post instead to understanding the breath and scope of his disillusionment with a biblical character than many before him failed to understand?
SingularityofLight
Posts: 1,915
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2019 11:41:58 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
Tradesecret wrote:
It is interesting how the archtype which is "Jesus Christ" conforms to each person's agendas:

To the Christian right, Jesus is the fearmongering, Alpha authoritarian ready to take out anyone that gets in his way. This Jesus was tortured in a violent, Bloody, Sacrifice and so you darn well better drop to your knees and ask for forgiveness before he comes and tramples you under his feet in hell on his way to the top of the trash heap.

To the Christian left, Jesus is the all loving parent who loves all and doesn't wish anyone harm. He is the champion of the dispossessed and poor, Ready to begin the next big social movement to bring justice to those in need.

To atheists, Jesus is the ultimate rebel, The cool guy with sunglasses standing on the corner smiling with his other atheist friends while they joke about all the religious nuts that have fanatically embraced the lies of religious zealots regarding his life and purpose.

Which of these is the true Jesus Christ? All and none of these describe the arch parasite who is Jesus. Christ is the great shape-shifter, Preying upon the hopes, Dreams, And fears of all who engage him. Along with "Jehovah" who is the great death-dealer, "Jesus" vampires the earth through the on-going attention his archtypes receive. They support a treacherous and blood sucking overworld which preys upon the ignorant masses of the earth that embrace their own "personal Jesus. "


Hi there SOL, You simply add your own picture of Jesus. You in that case are no better or worse for that matter than all of the above you misrepresent. What is revealing however is the way you have revealed yourself. You have demonstrated you are biased and prejudiced. Not only so, But you have also revealed you are not academic and that you jump to conclusions quickly and inaccurately. Why do I say that? Those who are objective and who like to think, Suspend their judgment until they understand other's positions with a clear view. You, By your picture of Right, Left, And even Atheist demonstrate persuasively you don't have a clue. Hence, While your opinion which you are entitled to hold is your opinion, It holds little weight because it is not considered. I say that respectfully because if you really wanted to show you are considered then you would present the Right, The Left, And the Atheist as they would understand themselves and not from your preconceived and prejudiced position. It is worth little weight to say you have been one, If you are unable to articulate their positions from their view.

I always encourage my students if they want to disagree with someone then they had better understand the other's arguments and be able to put forward these arguments in a persuasive manner. If this impossible to do then you have not understood their position. When we understand their arguments and their position - it is only then that we can truly reach a conclusion. Until then we simply show our ignorance.

So speaks the "Christian" predator. I will take WOA advice in this case and say that I would rather speak to Odin on the matter, While you get on your knees and ask your master, Jesus.
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,552
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2019 11:54:08 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
So speaks the "Christian" predator. I will take WOA advice in this case and say that I would rather speak to Odin on the matter, While you get on your knees and ask your master, Jesus.

Of course you will. And good luck with that. Of course while you are there seeking advice, Why don't you ask him or her or it if they will help you be more patient and suspend your judgment just a little longer - so that you can be less prejudiced and more helpful in your future judgments.
SingularityofLight
Posts: 1,915
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2019 12:08:19 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
Tradesecret wrote:
So speaks the "Christian" predator. I will take WOA advice in this case and say that I would rather speak to Odin on the matter, While you get on your knees and ask your master, Jesus.

Of course you will. And good luck with that. Of course while you are there seeking advice, Why don't you ask him or her or it if they will help you be more patient and suspend your judgment just a little longer - so that you can be less prejudiced and more helpful in your future judgments.

No need. I've already nailed you through the inspiration of my conscience as a predator. You may call my pure judgments what you will, You judgments are hideous.
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,552
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2019 12:10:47 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
So speaks the "Christian" predator. I will take WOA advice in this case and say that I would rather speak to Odin on the matter, While you get on your knees and ask your master, Jesus.

Of course you will. And good luck with that. Of course while you are there seeking advice, Why don't you ask him or her or it if they will help you be more patient and suspend your judgment just a little longer - so that you can be less prejudiced and more helpful in your future judgments.

No need. I've already nailed you through the inspiration of my conscience as a predator. You may call my pure judgments what you will, You judgments are hideous.

Yes, Your intolerance is clear. Your judgmental nature is evident. As always, It is a pleasure talking with you. Is there any particular reason you are such a hypocrite?
SingularityofLight
Posts: 1,915
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2019 12:14:56 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
Tradesecret wrote:
So speaks the "Christian" predator. I will take WOA advice in this case and say that I would rather speak to Odin on the matter, While you get on your knees and ask your master, Jesus.

Of course you will. And good luck with that. Of course while you are there seeking advice, Why don't you ask him or her or it if they will help you be more patient and suspend your judgment just a little longer - so that you can be less prejudiced and more helpful in your future judgments.

No need. I've already nailed you through the inspiration of my conscience as a predator. You may call my pure judgments what you will, You judgments are hideous.

Yes, Your intolerance is clear. Your judgmental nature is evident. As always, It is a pleasure talking with you. Is there any particular reason you are such a hypocrite?

In your dreams. No, Get lost, I don't dialogue with predators.
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,552
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2019 12:48:51 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
this is a forum - so you need to get over the fact that there will be some who disagree rightly with you. By the way - it is not me who is the predator. I don't tell lies and make stuff up and I don't criticise unfairly. Nor do I have any desire to devour people. For me, It is mostly about ensuring that reason is applied rightly and that people are not unfairly judged. This is why I called you out in relation to the Right, To the Left, And to the Atheist.

I will continue to pray that God might open your eyes. At least we both agree that racism is ugly. For that I give you credit and am pleased to see you agree with the Christian God.
SingularityofLight
Posts: 1,915
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2019 1:09:35 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
Tradesecret wrote:
this is a forum - so you need to get over the fact that there will be some who disagree rightly with you. By the way - it is not me who is the predator. I don't tell lies and make stuff up and I don't criticise unfairly. Nor do I have any desire to devour people. For me, It is mostly about ensuring that reason is applied rightly and that people are not unfairly judged. This is why I called you out in relation to the Right, To the Left, And to the Atheist.

I will continue to pray that God might open your eyes. At least we both agree that racism is ugly. For that I give you credit and am pleased to see you agree with the Christian God.

"Jesus" which is nothing but a deadly entity that you serve is the greatest slave owner of all, And the Bible, The manual for keeping slaves. I don't know how long I can keep responding to your utter toxic waste: you disgust me.
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,552
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2019 2:37:59 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
this is a forum - so you need to get over the fact that there will be some who disagree rightly with you. By the way - it is not me who is the predator. I don't tell lies and make stuff up and I don't criticise unfairly. Nor do I have any desire to devour people. For me, It is mostly about ensuring that reason is applied rightly and that people are not unfairly judged. This is why I called you out in relation to the Right, To the Left, And to the Atheist.

I will continue to pray that God might open your eyes. At least we both agree that racism is ugly. For that I give you credit and am pleased to see you agree with the Christian God.


"Jesus" which is nothing but a deadly entity that you serve is the greatest slave owner of all, And the Bible, The manual for keeping slaves. I don't know how long I can keep responding to your utter toxic waste: you disgust me.


Slavery has several connotations. I don't agree with you that Jesus is a slave owner - in that it is his death and resurrection which gives freedom and life to all those who are slaves to sin. And yet on the other hand, Jesus is our master and he is a good master. I willingly obey his commands - not because I have to do so - or because I will be punished if I don't. The fact is Jesus does not punish his people. Of course, Discipline may well be perceived by those on the outside as punishment.

It is a fact of history that slavery did not become something to be shunned by civilisation until after Christianity commenced. It was only as people embraced the teachings of Jesus as articulated by Paul that slavery was questioned. And it another fact of history that the OT Jews alone in the world did not agree with kidnapping people to become slaves. Of course, I am willing to be proved wrong.

These things I say might well disgust you. There is nothing I can do about that. But I will not simply be silent whilst people just vent out of anger. The bible is a book which contains many things. It does provide assistance to a people who only understood slavery as part of reality and it provided a less cruel manner of dealing than with slaves than the rest of the world at the time. It was Millenia ahead of everything else. But rather than acknowledge these truths you would prefer to stick your head in the sand and say - "well if it was really God, He would just have prohibited it". And because he did not just end - you see it as sickening.

Of course - it is well and good to look back at history in hindsight and make judgements about God especially when you are relying on Christian morality in the first place - refusing to see this or give credit for it. But you miss the bigger picture because of this cultural prejudice you have and because of this - you only see my words as nasty and disgusting.
SingularityofLight
Posts: 1,915
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2019 3:02:45 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
Tradesecret wrote:
this is a forum - so you need to get over the fact that there will be some who disagree rightly with you. By the way - it is not me who is the predator. I don't tell lies and make stuff up and I don't criticise unfairly. Nor do I have any desire to devour people. For me, It is mostly about ensuring that reason is applied rightly and that people are not unfairly judged. This is why I called you out in relation to the Right, To the Left, And to the Atheist.

I will continue to pray that God might open your eyes. At least we both agree that racism is ugly. For that I give you credit and am pleased to see you agree with the Christian God.


"Jesus" which is nothing but a deadly entity that you serve is the greatest slave owner of all, And the Bible, The manual for keeping slaves. I don't know how long I can keep responding to your utter toxic waste: you disgust me.


Slavery has several connotations. I don't agree with you that Jesus is a slave owner - in that it is his death and resurrection which gives freedom and life to all those who are slaves to sin. And yet on the other hand, Jesus is our master and he is a good master. I willingly obey his commands - not because I have to do so - or because I will be punished if I don't. The fact is Jesus does not punish his people. Of course, Discipline may well be perceived by those on the outside as punishment.

It is a fact of history that slavery did not become something to be shunned by civilisation until after Christianity commenced. It was only as people embraced the teachings of Jesus as articulated by Paul that slavery was questioned. And it another fact of history that the OT Jews alone in the world did not agree with kidnapping people to become slaves. Of course, I am willing to be proved wrong.

These things I say might well disgust you. There is nothing I can do about that. But I will not simply be silent whilst people just vent out of anger. The bible is a book which contains many things. It does provide assistance to a people who only understood slavery as part of reality and it provided a less cruel manner of dealing than with slaves than the rest of the world at the time. It was Millenia ahead of everything else. But rather than acknowledge these truths you would prefer to stick your head in the sand and say - "well if it was really God, He would just have prohibited it". And because he did not just end - you see it as sickening.

Of course - it is well and good to look back at history in hindsight and make judgements about God especially when you are relying on Christian morality in the first place - refusing to see this or give credit for it. But you miss the bigger picture because of this cultural prejudice you have and because of this - you only see my words as nasty and disgusting.

You are completely deceiving and lying as usual; I expect nothing less.
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,552
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2019 3:07:08 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
this is a forum - so you need to get over the fact that there will be some who disagree rightly with you. By the way - it is not me who is the predator. I don't tell lies and make stuff up and I don't criticise unfairly. Nor do I have any desire to devour people. For me, It is mostly about ensuring that reason is applied rightly and that people are not unfairly judged. This is why I called you out in relation to the Right, To the Left, And to the Atheist.

I will continue to pray that God might open your eyes. At least we both agree that racism is ugly. For that I give you credit and am pleased to see you agree with the Christian God.

"Jesus" which is nothing but a deadly entity that you serve is the greatest slave owner of all, And the Bible, The manual for keeping slaves. I don't know how long I can keep responding to your utter toxic waste: you disgust me.

Slavery has several connotations. I don't agree with you that Jesus is a slave owner - in that it is his death and resurrection which gives freedom and life to all those who are slaves to sin. And yet on the other hand, Jesus is our master and he is a good master. I willingly obey his commands - not because I have to do so - or because I will be punished if I don't. The fact is Jesus does not punish his people. Of course, Discipline may well be perceived by those on the outside as punishment.

It is a fact of history that slavery did not become something to be shunned by civilisation until after Christianity commenced. It was only as people embraced the teachings of Jesus as articulated by Paul that slavery was questioned. And it another fact of history that the OT Jews alone in the world did not agree with kidnapping people to become slaves. Of course, I am willing to be proved wrong.

These things I say might well disgust you. There is nothing I can do about that. But I will not simply be silent whilst people just vent out of anger. The bible is a book which contains many things. It does provide assistance to a people who only understood slavery as part of reality and it provided a less cruel manner of dealing than with slaves than the rest of the world at the time. It was Millenia ahead of everything else. But rather than acknowledge these truths you would prefer to stick your head in the sand and say - "well if it was really God, He would just have prohibited it". And because he did not just end - you see it as sickening.

Of course - it is well and good to look back at history in hindsight and make judgements about God especially when you are relying on Christian morality in the first place - refusing to see this or give credit for it. But you miss the bigger picture because of this cultural prejudice you have and because of this - you only see my words as nasty and disgusting.


You are completely deceiving and lying as usual; I expect nothing less.

I take it then that based upon your assertion that you will be able to prove that I am deceiving and lying. I expect however silence from you on evidence but continued venom otherwise. I take this opportunity to thank you for your persecution.
SingularityofLight
Posts: 1,915
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2019 3:18:13 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
Tradesecret wrote:
this is a forum - so you need to get over the fact that there will be some who disagree rightly with you. By the way - it is not me who is the predator. I don't tell lies and make stuff up and I don't criticise unfairly. Nor do I have any desire to devour people. For me, It is mostly about ensuring that reason is applied rightly and that people are not unfairly judged. This is why I called you out in relation to the Right, To the Left, And to the Atheist.

I will continue to pray that God might open your eyes. At least we both agree that racism is ugly. For that I give you credit and am pleased to see you agree with the Christian God.

"Jesus" which is nothing but a deadly entity that you serve is the greatest slave owner of all, And the Bible, The manual for keeping slaves. I don't know how long I can keep responding to your utter toxic waste: you disgust me.

Slavery has several connotations. I don't agree with you that Jesus is a slave owner - in that it is his death and resurrection which gives freedom and life to all those who are slaves to sin. And yet on the other hand, Jesus is our master and he is a good master. I willingly obey his commands - not because I have to do so - or because I will be punished if I don't. The fact is Jesus does not punish his people. Of course, Discipline may well be perceived by those on the outside as punishment.

It is a fact of history that slavery did not become something to be shunned by civilisation until after Christianity commenced. It was only as people embraced the teachings of Jesus as articulated by Paul that slavery was questioned. And it another fact of history that the OT Jews alone in the world did not agree with kidnapping people to become slaves. Of course, I am willing to be proved wrong.

These things I say might well disgust you. There is nothing I can do about that. But I will not simply be silent whilst people just vent out of anger. The bible is a book which contains many things. It does provide assistance to a people who only understood slavery as part of reality and it provided a less cruel manner of dealing than with slaves than the rest of the world at the time. It was Millenia ahead of everything else. But rather than acknowledge these truths you would prefer to stick your head in the sand and say - "well if it was really God, He would just have prohibited it". And because he did not just end - you see it as sickening.

Of course - it is well and good to look back at history in hindsight and make judgements about God especially when you are relying on Christian morality in the first place - refusing to see this or give credit for it. But you miss the bigger picture because of this cultural prejudice you have and because of this - you only see my words as nasty and disgusting.


You are completely deceiving and lying as usual; I expect nothing less.

I take it then that based upon your assertion that you will be able to prove that I am deceiving and lying. I expect however silence from you on evidence but continued venom otherwise. I take this opportunity to thank you for your persecution.

That's hilarious, Keep talking to yourself.
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,552
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2019 4:14:03 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
That's hilarious, Keep talking to yourself.

Ok. I might as well because your silence is deafening. You make a bold and defamatory assertion and you have the inability to back it up. This should not surprise me. But who knows? Perhaps you might surprise us all and make an attempt to back it up.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.