Total Posts:6|Showing Posts:1-6
Jump to topic:

Honest Men In A Corrupt Society

ethang5
Posts: 19,107
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2019 1:11:07 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
India arrests hacker who exposed electoral fraud
Protecting corruption wherever it is found
Nick Farrell

HACKERS WHO PROVE how India's corrupt politicians use electronic voting systems to get elected can expect to be arrested.

While many countries would have praised Hari Prasad for exposing a weakeness in a computerised voting system that allows corrupt politicians to steal votes, it seems that India takes a rather dim view of it.

Inspector Knacker of the Maharashtra Yard showed up at Prasad's house and arrested him on the somewhat flimsy charge of theft of an electronic voting machine (EVM). The machine was used in a vulnerability demonstration by Hari Prasad and a team of security researchers that included Alex Halderman, Professor of computer science at the University of Michigan and Rop Gonggrijp, A security researcher from the Netherlands, Along with a team of their colleagues.

Earlier coppers had gone to Hyderabad in the first week of August and taken a statement from Prasad about the EVM used for exposing the vulnerability. They had asked him to show up in Mumbai for further questioning. Hari Prasad could not go as he was busy so the Indian plod arrested him.

The voting machine vulnerability exposed by Prasad has made idiots out of the Election Commission of India (ECI). It has been pushing the use of EVMs at all costs and has been telling the world plus dog that they are "totally tamper proof, Perfect, Fail safe and requiring no improvement".

Prasad had agreed to meet the Commission's challenge to demonstrate how easy it was to hack the EVMs, But the Commission backed out so Prasad did it on a machine that was provided by an anonymous source. This is exactly the same method as is used by the media where public interest is paramount, And the fact that Prasad refused to tell the coppers where he got the machine seems to have been the reason for his arrest.

There is a move within India to ban the electronic voting machines. More than three political parties had written to the ECI in April expressing concerns about the reliability of EVMs and urging the ECI to organize an all-party meeting. According to an Indian EVM blog the Commission has ignored them.


Now the electoral commission of India is proven incompetent. First the indian military, Now the ECI. A country of incompetence.

The idiot will do his usual whataboutism, As if pointing out that another country is a shithole will make India any less an incompetent shithole.

The guy tried to help those Hindu shitholes, And got arrested for it. Because Indians are incredibly corrupt.

What a morally bankrupt country.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,627
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2019 4:00:18 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
ethang5 wrote:
India arrests hacker who exposed electoral fraud
Protecting corruption wherever it is found
Nick Farrell

HACKERS WHO PROVE how India's corrupt politicians use electronic voting systems to get elected can expect to be arrested.

While many countries would have praised Hari Prasad for exposing a weakeness in a computerised voting system that allows corrupt politicians to steal votes, it seems that India takes a rather dim view of it.

Inspector Knacker of the Maharashtra Yard showed up at Prasad's house and arrested him on the somewhat flimsy charge of theft of an electronic voting machine (EVM). The machine was used in a vulnerability demonstration by Hari Prasad and a team of security researchers that included Alex Halderman, Professor of computer science at the University of Michigan and Rop Gonggrijp, A security researcher from the Netherlands, Along with a team of their colleagues.

Earlier coppers had gone to Hyderabad in the first week of August and taken a statement from Prasad about the EVM used for exposing the vulnerability. They had asked him to show up in Mumbai for further questioning. Hari Prasad could not go as he was busy so the Indian plod arrested him.

The voting machine vulnerability exposed by Prasad has made idiots out of the Election Commission of India (ECI). It has been pushing the use of EVMs at all costs and has been telling the world plus dog that they are "totally tamper proof, Perfect, Fail safe and requiring no improvement".

Prasad had agreed to meet the Commission's challenge to demonstrate how easy it was to hack the EVMs, But the Commission backed out so Prasad did it on a machine that was provided by an anonymous source. This is exactly the same method as is used by the media where public interest is paramount, And the fact that Prasad refused to tell the coppers where he got the machine seems to have been the reason for his arrest.

There is a move within India to ban the electronic voting machines. More than three political parties had written to the ECI in April expressing concerns about the reliability of EVMs and urging the ECI to organize an all-party meeting. According to an Indian EVM blog the Commission has ignored them.


Now the electoral commission of India is proven incompetent. First the indian military, Now the ECI. A country of incompetence.

The idiot will do his usual whataboutism, As if pointing out that another country is a shithole will make India any less an incompetent shithole.

The guy tried to help those Hindu shitholes, And got arrested for it. Because Indians are incredibly corrupt.

What a morally bankrupt country.

That is an isolated incident. Now back to the biblical curse of Ham which condemned Africans to slavery.
The nigger Ethang has been delivering Bibles for over 15 years. Yet he does not know Noah was White and Niggers black because of the curse of Ham.

The biblical story of Noah and the curse of Ham. How the curse of Ham condemned Africans to slavery.

Genesis 8:3"The water receded steadily from the earth. At the end of the hundred and fifty days the water had gone down, 4"and on the seventeenth day of the seventh month the ark came to rest on the mountains of Ararat. 5

Genesis 9:The sons of Noah who came out of the ark were Shem, Ham and Japheth. (Ham was the father of Canaan. ) 19"These were the three sons of Noah, And from them came the people who were scattered over the whole earth.

Genesis 9:24"When Noah awoke from his wine and found out what his youngest son had done to him, 25"he said, "Cursed be Canaan! "The lowest of slaves""will he be to his brothers. "
26"He also said, "Praise be to the Lord, The God of Shem! May Canaan be the slave of Shem.
27" May God extend Japheth"s[b] territory;may Japheth live in the tents of Shem, """and may Canaan be the slave of Japheth. "

Genesis 10 gives us the start of Nations.

Genesis 10:32 These are the clans of Noah"s sons, According to their lines of descent, Within their nations. From these the nations spread out over the earth after the flood.

Noah was a descendant of Adam. So he could not be black. Noah was therefore the same colour as Adam from living in a moderate climate.
Noah"s sons Ham, Shem and Japheth however have several colour clues hidden in their names. Ham is definitely Hebrew for dark. Japheth is Hebrew for fair, And Shem"s name has nothing to do with colour at all. The name Shem is a word that means "name, " in this context relating to "he will make a name for himself"

Genesis 11 the lord scatters Noah's family from Babel after the flood.
8 So the Lord scattered them from there over all the earth, And they stopped building the city. 9"That is why it was called Babel[c]"because there the Lord confused the language of the whole world. From there the Lord scattered them over the face of the whole earth.

How they were scattered.
1. 4. Four Sons of Ham
1. Mizraim (Egypt)
2. Cush (Sudan, Ethiopia)
3. Put (Lybia)
4. Canaan (Hivites, Jebusites, Arvadites, Girgashites, Amorites, Arkites, Sinites, Hittites,
Sidonians, Perizzites, Zemarites)

As you can see those are African countries. Both the curse and hot sun changed the genetics of Hams descendant. This gave rise to the African race and phenotypes.

2. Five Sons of Shem (see map below):
1. Elam (Arabia)
2. Asshur (Assyria)
3. Lud (Lydians)
4. Aram (Aramaic, Armenia, Mesopotamia, Syria)
5. Arphaxad (From which Abraham descended)
Note, This debunks the Out of Africa Theory. Shem or his descendants were never in Africa.

3. Seven Sons of Japheth:
1. Javan (Greece, Romans, Romance -- French, Italians, Spanish, Portuguese)
2. Magog (Scythians, Slavs, Russians, Bulgarians, Bohemians, Poles, Slovaks, Croatians)
3. Madai (Indians & Iranic: Medes, Persians, Afghans, Kurds)
4. Tubal (South of Black Sea)
5. Tiras (Thracians, Teutons, Germans, Scandinavian, Anglo-Saxon, Jutes)
6. Meshech (Russia)
7. Gomer (Celtic)
Note, This debunks the Out of Africa Theory. Japheth or his descendants were never in Africa.

Now you know why the curse of Ham only condemned Africans who were the descendants of Hams children who built the African nations.
Africans were owned and traded as slaves by the Arabs, Romans, Portuguese and Christians throughout their African history.


Evidence for the curse of Ham.

Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks (Africans) and Non-Blacks(Others)

Blacks (Africans)have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

Blacks have the lowest IQ in the world (ignoring the equally disgusting and black-skinned Australian aborigines for convenience"s sake). The Bushmen clock in at around 50 IQ, The average Bantu achieves the mentally retarded level of 70 IQ, And the highly cultivated, Well fed, Well cared for, Partially White African-Americans reach 85 IQ. IQ has an enormous impact on lifestyle, Achievement, And behavior. IQ correlates to poverty, Crime, Mortality, And broken homes on one side " and education, Wealth, Human accomplishment, Long life and stable homes on the other. According to IQ and the Wealth of Nations, A country must have a minimum average IQ of 90 to run a technological civilization. It is not a far cry to say it is IQ that makes humans better than the animals, And it is IQ that makes some humans better than other humans.

The curse of Ham was clearly pointing to African slavery.
Genesis 9:25 The lowest of slaves will he be to his brothers. "


You confessed you are African. All you know is life in Africa.
ethang5
Posts: 19,107
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2019 1:38:42 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

India arrests hacker who exposed electoral fraud
Protecting corruption wherever it is found
Nick Farrell

HACKERS WHO PROVE how India's corrupt politicians use electronic voting systems to get elected can expect to be arrested.

While many countries would have praised Hari Prasad for exposing a weakeness in a computerised voting system that allows corrupt politicians to steal votes, it seems that India takes a rather dim view of it.

Inspector Knacker of the Maharashtra Yard showed up at Prasad's house and arrested him on the somewhat flimsy charge of theft of an electronic voting machine (EVM). The machine was used in a vulnerability demonstration by Hari Prasad and a team of security researchers that included Alex Halderman, Professor of computer science at the University of Michigan and Rop Gonggrijp, A security researcher from the Netherlands, Along with a team of their colleagues.

Earlier coppers had gone to Hyderabad in the first week of August and taken a statement from Prasad about the EVM used for exposing the vulnerability. They had asked him to show up in Mumbai for further questioning. Hari Prasad could not go as he was busy so the Indian plod arrested him.

The voting machine vulnerability exposed by Prasad has made idiots out of the Election Commission of India (ECI). It has been pushing the use of EVMs at all costs and has been telling the world plus dog that they are "totally tamper proof, Perfect, Fail safe and requiring no improvement".

Prasad had agreed to meet the Commission's challenge to demonstrate how easy it was to hack the EVMs, But the Commission backed out so Prasad did it on a machine that was provided by an anonymous source. This is exactly the same method as is used by the media where public interest is paramount, And the fact that Prasad refused to tell the coppers where he got the machine seems to have been the reason for his arrest.

There is a move within India to ban the electronic voting machines. More than three political parties had written to the ECI in April expressing concerns about the reliability of EVMs and urging the ECI to organize an all-party meeting. According to an Indian EVM blog the Commission has ignored them.


Now the electoral commission of India is proven incompetent. First the indian military, Now the ECI. A country of incompetence.

The idiot will do his usual whataboutism, As if pointing out that another country is a shithole will make India any less an incompetent shithole.

Told you he would.

The guy tried to help those Hindu shitholes, And got arrested for it. Because Indians are incredibly corrupt.

What a morally bankrupt country.

That is an isolated incident.

No it wasn't. India is consistently ranked one of the most corrupt countries on Earth.

Have you forgotten the thread, "Hindus are prone to criminality"?

Now back to the biblical curse of Ham which condemned Africans to slavery.

(See bolded above. Just call me a prophet)

OK moron dodger highjacker.

All of Noah's children were black. - Hindu hari.

The only 8 people on the Earth were black moron. I know you will post your stupid lists and other nonsense trying to dodge what you said, But here it is.

Noah's children were all black in Genesis 10. - Hindu hari

Hey stupid. Do the math.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,627
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2019 3:22:22 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
ethang5 wrote:

India arrests hacker who exposed electoral fraud
Protecting corruption wherever it is found
Nick Farrell

HACKERS WHO PROVE how India's corrupt politicians use electronic voting systems to get elected can expect to be arrested.

While many countries would have praised Hari Prasad for exposing a weakeness in a computerised voting system that allows corrupt politicians to steal votes, it seems that India takes a rather dim view of it.

Inspector Knacker of the Maharashtra Yard showed up at Prasad's house and arrested him on the somewhat flimsy charge of theft of an electronic voting machine (EVM). The machine was used in a vulnerability demonstration by Hari Prasad and a team of security researchers that included Alex Halderman, Professor of computer science at the University of Michigan and Rop Gonggrijp, A security researcher from the Netherlands, Along with a team of their colleagues.

Earlier coppers had gone to Hyderabad in the first week of August and taken a statement from Prasad about the EVM used for exposing the vulnerability. They had asked him to show up in Mumbai for further questioning. Hari Prasad could not go as he was busy so the Indian plod arrested him.

The voting machine vulnerability exposed by Prasad has made idiots out of the Election Commission of India (ECI). It has been pushing the use of EVMs at all costs and has been telling the world plus dog that they are "totally tamper proof, Perfect, Fail safe and requiring no improvement".

Prasad had agreed to meet the Commission's challenge to demonstrate how easy it was to hack the EVMs, But the Commission backed out so Prasad did it on a machine that was provided by an anonymous source. This is exactly the same method as is used by the media where public interest is paramount, And the fact that Prasad refused to tell the coppers where he got the machine seems to have been the reason for his arrest.

There is a move within India to ban the electronic voting machines. More than three political parties had written to the ECI in April expressing concerns about the reliability of EVMs and urging the ECI to organize an all-party meeting. According to an Indian EVM blog the Commission has ignored them.


Now the electoral commission of India is proven incompetent. First the indian military, Now the ECI. A country of incompetence.

The idiot will do his usual whataboutism, As if pointing out that another country is a shithole will make India any less an incompetent shithole.

Told you he would.

The guy tried to help those Hindu shitholes, And got arrested for it. Because Indians are incredibly corrupt.

What a morally bankrupt country.

That is an isolated incident.

No it wasn't. India is consistently ranked one of the most corrupt countries on Earth.

Have you forgotten the thread, "Hindus are prone to criminality"?

Now back to the biblical curse of Ham which condemned Africans to slavery.

(See bolded above. Just call me a prophet)

OK moron dodger highjacker.

All of Noah's children were black. - Hindu hari.
Why do you say Noah's children were black when Genesis 10 tells us only Ham's children were Africans? Hindu Hari.

The only 8 people on the Earth were black moron. I know you will post your stupid lists and other nonsense trying to dodge what you said, But here it is.
Actually the whole continent of Africa are Black. Black skin is the phenotype of African negroids or niggers for short.
Noah's children were all black in Genesis 10. - Hindu hari
But we know Genesis 10 tells us only Ham's children were Africans. And Noah only cursed Ham and his children. So only Africans were condemned to slavery. Hindu Hari
Hey stupid. Do the math.
Nigger read the bible.

The biblical story of Noah and the curse of Ham. How the curse of Ham condemned Africans to slavery.

Genesis 8:3"The water receded steadily from the earth. At the end of the hundred and fifty days the water had gone down, 4"and on the seventeenth day of the seventh month the ark came to rest on the mountains of Ararat. 5

Genesis 9:The sons of Noah who came out of the ark were Shem, Ham and Japheth. (Ham was the father of Canaan. ) 19"These were the three sons of Noah, And from them came the people who were scattered over the whole earth.

Genesis 9:24"When Noah awoke from his wine and found out what his youngest son had done to him, 25"he said, "Cursed be Canaan! "The lowest of slaves""will he be to his brothers. "
26"He also said, "Praise be to the Lord, The God of Shem! May Canaan be the slave of Shem.
27" May God extend Japheth"s[b] territory;may Japheth live in the tents of Shem, """and may Canaan be the slave of Japheth. "

Genesis 10 gives us the start of Nations.

Genesis 10:32 These are the clans of Noah"s sons, According to their lines of descent, Within their nations. From these the nations spread out over the earth after the flood.

Noah was a descendant of Adam. So he could not be black. Noah was therefore the same colour as Adam from living in a moderate climate.
Noah"s sons Ham, Shem and Japheth however have several colour clues hidden in their names. Ham is definitely Hebrew for dark. Japheth is Hebrew for fair, And Shem"s name has nothing to do with colour at all. The name Shem is a word that means "name, " in this context relating to "he will make a name for himself"

Genesis 11 the lord scatters Noah's family from Babel after the flood.
8 So the Lord scattered them from there over all the earth, And they stopped building the city. 9"That is why it was called Babel[c]"because there the Lord confused the language of the whole world. From there the Lord scattered them over the face of the whole earth.

Genesis 10:
How they were scattered.
1. 4. Four Sons of Ham
1. Mizraim (Egypt)
2. Cush (Sudan, Ethiopia)
3. Put (Lybia)
4. Canaan (Hivites, Jebusites, Arvadites, Girgashites, Amorites, Arkites, Sinites, Hittites,
Sidonians, Perizzites, Zemarites)

As you can see those are African countries. Both the curse and hot sun changed the genetics of Hams descendant. This gave rise to the African race and phenotypes.

2. Five Sons of Shem (see map below):
1. Elam (Arabia)
2. Asshur (Assyria)
3. Lud (Lydians)
4. Aram (Aramaic, Armenia, Mesopotamia, Syria)
5. Arphaxad (From which Abraham descended)
Note, This debunks the Out of Africa Theory. Shem or his descendants were never in Africa.

3. Seven Sons of Japheth:
1. Javan (Greece, Romans, Romance -- French, Italians, Spanish, Portuguese)
2. Magog (Scythians, Slavs, Russians, Bulgarians, Bohemians, Poles, Slovaks, Croatians)
3. Madai (Indians & Iranic: Medes, Persians, Afghans, Kurds)
4. Tubal (South of Black Sea)
5. Tiras (Thracians, Teutons, Germans, Scandinavian, Anglo-Saxon, Jutes)
6. Meshech (Russia)
7. Gomer (Celtic)
Note, This debunks the Out of Africa Theory. Japheth or his descendants were never in Africa.

Now you know why the curse of Ham only condemned Africans who were the descendants of Hams children who built the African nations.
Africans were owned and traded as slaves by the Arabs, Romans, Portuguese and Christians throughout their African history.


Evidence for the curse of Ham.

Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks (Africans) and Non-Blacks(Others)

Blacks (Africans)have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

Blacks (Africans) have the lowest IQ in the world.
ethang5
Posts: 19,107
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2019 3:38:01 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
You have been caught in a lie. Your lie was cited, Thread title, And post number.

Your stupid response was that I was still African.

I told you that you had contradicted yourself several times. You pretended you had not till I posted the citation of your lie. Then you said it was a typo.

But I showed that you had posted it 3 times, Even editing the very word you said was a typo, And your stupid reply was that I was "burning".

Ashamed and angry now, You have began spamming the same post to every thread. I told you that you would run to spamming when you were beaten.

Until you own up to your lie, And post something other than old repeated spam, There is nothing in your posts I have not responded to. There is no need for me to keep responding to the same stupidity just because you spam it again.

You are empty. You have run out of intelligent things to say. I am dismissing you for vacuous spam posts. Nothing to respond to.

You will continue to spam old repeated stupidity no doubt. What else can you do? But you are currently not worth my time.

Dismissed.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,627
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2019 4:52:17 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
ethang5 wrote:
You have been caught in a lie. Your lie was cited, Thread title, And post number.
That was a typo, Nigger. Already accepted the typo. I referenced Genesis 10 which tells us only Ham's children were Africans.

Your stupid response was that I was still African.
You confessed you are African. You have lived and worked in Ghana Africa. You are still working in Ghana Africa as a delivery mule after 15 years.

I told you that you had contradicted yourself several times. You pretended you had not till I posted the citation of your lie. Then you said it was a typo.

The typo was on the word Noah which should have been Ham. Genesis 10 tells us Ham's children were Africans. But I referenced Genesis 10 so the mistake was obviously a typo.

But I showed that you had posted it 3 times, Even editing the very word you said was a typo, And your stupid reply was that I was "burning".
Same typo repeated 3 times. That's about the sum of it. But my position throughout my posts have been Noah only cursed Ham and his children which Genesis 10 tells us were the first Africans.

Ashamed and angry now, You have began spamming the same post to every thread. I told you that you would run to spamming when you were beaten.
I am only confirming the Curse of Ham condemns Africans to slavery.

Until you own up to your lie, And post something other than old repeated spam, There is nothing in your posts I have not responded to. There is no need for me to keep responding to the same stupidity just because you spam it again.
I accepted the typo. But Genesis 9 and 10 is the biblical curse of Ham which condemned Africans to slavery. That is what Christians used to justify slavery.

You are empty. You have run out of intelligent things to say. I am dismissing you for vacuous spam posts. Nothing to respond to.
You are African and a victim of the curse of Ham. I understand why you are going beserk. But you have been delivery bibles for over 15 years which teaches the biblical curse of Ham condemned Africans to slavery.
You should get your head slapped for your slavish stupidity.

You will continue to spam old repeated stupidity no doubt. What else can you do? But you are currently not worth my time.
Pleas don't stop. I need you as my evidence and exhibit as our resident slave nigger.
Dismissed.

The nigger Ethang is burning.
No matter what the nigger Ethang says, He knows he will wake up a black shithole nigger. . The nigger Ethang is going beserk again, This time over a typo where Noah was used instead of Ham.
Indians are white Indo Europeans. Genesis puts Indians as descendants of Japheth. Only Ham and his childrem were the first Africans Genesis 10. The Biblical curse of Ham condemned only Africans to slavery.
I made the typo and said supposedly 3 times Noah's children were all Africans Genesis 10.
But I am sure I said over 200 times Ham's children were Africans because that is what Genesis 10 says and I referenced Genesis 10.

I am a proud Indian living in Canada and work in America in the IT field. Indians are high achievers. Lol!

Read your confessions, Nigger.
Ethang5: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: Long ago, I had a night job where I worked with this guy much like Im-Em here. He told me that reality was whatever he believed.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums, I understand your trepidation. But I don't think you have too much to worry about. The overwhelming majority of posters here would not want you banned or censured.

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha. They have to work ALL DAY. Do you believe they are working only when hunting or gathering food? Do you think they have running water? Or electricity? They sleep often during the day because it is hot and they must work for everything. There are no stores, Only rudimentary tools. Please. Working only 15 hours a week would kill them, As evidenced by their dwindling tribe.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes. I will show you people who will infect you with their joy. Yet they aren't all Pollyannas. Some are cynics who have simply decided not to allow their environment to define them.

Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in. Is it wrong that I warn visitors to my home about it? If a visitor ignores my warning, Can he claim because I installed it, I'm responsible for his injury after having not believed my warning?
I work with prisoners. Many say they are Christian because the think it will facilitate their case with the parole board.

Ethang5 wrote: This is like when whites tell blacks, Why are you always on about racism? A black person's ethnicity is obvious.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.

Your father was a black negroid atheist. But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free.
My position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak.

Karmic Justice combined with the curse of Ham and Slavery by Arabs produced Black shitholes.
Wow! Africans are cursed in 4 religions. Judaism, Islam, Christianity and Hinduism.

The only life you know is living in Ghana Africa a shithole country.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.