Jump to topic:

The Points Hindu Hari Can't Address

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2019 7:49:54 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
Africans are Condemned to slavery. It's biblical!

Here is why people think you are an idiot when you say this.

1. You have called the bible a book of lies and contradictions. So your crowing now, "It's biblical! " Makes you appear a fool. It's like you're saying of your loony curse, "It's lies and contradictions! "

2. You are black. I don't think words can convey just how stupidly pathetic you look as a black man yelling, "Niggar, Niggar! " And as if your shame was not enough, You misspelled nigger and thought keeping the misspelling was less embarrassing than correcting it.

3. Most Africans were never slaves. Only a few were ever enslaved in relation to the total population of Africa. If so few Africans were slaves, How can the "curse" be validly on Africans?

4. Not a single human being alive today is old enough to have seen African slavery. When did this "curse" end?

5. You never say who condemns blacks, Or how they got the power to bend the future to their will.

After the flood waters receded, There were only 8 people on Earth. They were simply descendants of Adam. There were not any countries then, Only city states. Noah and his sons were living in what is now the country of Jordan. They were not African.

The sons of Noah had sons themselves, Some of these sons settled in areas of what would come to be called Africa. Over the years there was much moving and mixing. The descendants of the sons Noah populated the entire Earth.

You've realized all Noah's sons were black, Thus, Everyone is descended from Africans. This is also verified from science.

Today, Science can even tell how far removed a particular person is from his African ancestor, But everyone carries the signs of a beginning in Africa.

6. You say "only Africans were cursed". But at the time of the curse, There was not a single person alive in Africa. There was no Africa. The descendants of Ham had yet to go there and build societies and cities. So no, Africa did not come first.

7. Race based slavery is a relatively new thing if we go by human history. Slavery is old, But for most of human history, Every weaker group was enslaved by a stronger one. Race didn't matter, Only opportunity and might mattered.

8. The curse says the sons of Canaan would serve his brothers. Japheth, The brother of Ham, Is the ancestor of Arabs, Who enslaved Indians, Who are the descendants of Canaan. The curse is perfectly fulfilled in the slavery of India for 17 centuries by Arabs. Both Indians and Arabs were descendants of the brothers Ham and Japhath, And the descendants of Ham, Indians, Did bow down to the descendants of Japhath, Their brother.

9. The part of the curse saying "he shall be the lowest of slaves" clearly refers to the dalit untouchables. The higher 3 Indian castes were slaves, But the dalit caste was even lower slaves than the other 3. Again, Indian slavery fulfils the curse to the letter.

10. You are clearly uneducated, And on subjects like science, Sociology, Genetics, And history, Your ineptitude shines through. The fact that you are crass and unlikable only makes you appear less credible.

Those are the reasons you look like a racist retard every time you babble about blacks and curses.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2019 9:31:10 PM
ethang5 wrote:

1. You have called the bible a book of lies and contradictions. So your crowing now, "It's biblical! " Makes you appear a fool. It's like you're saying of your loony curse, "It's lies and contradictions! "
It's biblical means it's in the bible and supported by the bible. To Christians the bible is Gods word. To others it's full of lies and contradictions. But you are a niggar Christian. So I qote the bible which you will accept as truth.
The curse of Ham condemns Africans to slavery. Read Genesis 9 and 10.

2. You are black. I don't think words can convey just how stupidly pathetic you look as a black man yelling, "Niggar, Niggar! " And as if your shame was not enough, You misspelled nigger and thought keeping the misspelling was less embarrassing than correcting it.
Indians are not Black. Africans are Black.
Meet some Indians.
https://youtu.be...

3. Most Africans were never slaves. Only a few were ever enslaved in relation to the total population of Africa. If so few Africans were slaves, How can the "curse" be validly on Africans?
African history is full of slavery. Romans, Arabs, Christians all indulged in owning African slaves.

4. Not a single human being alive today is old enough to have seen African slavery. When did this "curse" end?

The curse still continues and you confirmed that.
Ethang said: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.

5. You never say who condemns blacks, Or how they got the power to bend the future to their will.

According to the Bible the curse of Ham Condemns Africans to slavery. I even provided the curse of Ham as evidence for African slavery.

After the flood waters receded, There were only 8 people on Earth. They were simply descendants of Adam. There were not any countries then, Only city states. Noah and his sons were living in what is now the country of Jordan. They were not African.

Noah in the curse of Ham said the childrem of Ham would be slaves to Hams brothers Shem and Japheth.(Genesis 9 and 10).

The sons of Noah had sons themselves, Some of these sons settled in areas of what would come to be called Africa. Over the years there was much moving and mixing. The descendants of the sons Noah populated the entire Earth.
The sons of Ham were Africans who lived in Egypt, Sudan and Libya all African countries. The curse was on them and their African descendants. The curse followed Africans whereever they went.
There is no mention the sons of Ham established themselves outside of their designated African countries.

You've realized all Noah's sons were black, Thus, Everyone is descended from Africans. This is also verified from science.

It was the descendants of Ham (Africans) who were condemned to slavery. Hams brother Shem and Japheth went on to multiply the rest of the free world.

Today, Science can even tell how far removed a particular person is from his African ancestor, But everyone carries the signs of a beginning in Africa.

The Out of Africa theoryhas been debunked.
https://www.debate.org...
The out of Africa theory was popular when some of the oldest fossils were found in Africa. But Africa was the only place they were looking for fossils. But now they are finding older fossils in China, The Middle East and Asia that challenge the old out of Africa Theory.
The only out of Africa theory that has support is the flow of African slaves out of Africa to Arab countries for 1, 300 years and then to the Americas and Europe for another 4 centuries. The migration of slaves were coerced and not voluntary.

6. You say "only Africans were cursed". But at the time of the curse, There was not a single person alive in Africa. There was no Africa. The descendants of Ham had yet to go there and build societies and cities. So no, Africa did not come first.

Genesis 10 names the African countries the sons of Ham lived in.
The Hamites

Genesis 10:6 The sons of Ham:
Cush, Egypt, Put and Canaan.
Cush ruled the Sudan. Sudan is in Africa. It is called the Land of Cush.
Mizraim ruled Egypt. Egypt is also called Mizraim in the Bible and also the Land of Ham (Psalm: 105: 23-27). Egypt is in Africa not in Europe. Its people are Africans, Not Europeans.
Phut ruled the whole land known today as Libya. Libya is in Africa not Europe.
The Libyans, Excluding the Arabs there, Are the descendants of Phut, Son of Ham, An African in the Bible. His descendants are Africans, Not white.
Canaan is the son of Ham, The land he ruled was named after him as the Land of Canaan. It is in North-Eastern Africa, Not Europe.

7. Race based slavery is a relatively new thing if we go by human history. Slavery is old, But for most of human history, Every weaker group was enslaved by a stronger one. Race didn't matter, Only opportunity and might mattered.
The Arabs, Portugese, Romans and Christians owned and traded African slaves. Ghana Africa where you live was the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade Centre of the World. Over 20 million negroid slaves were shipped out from Ghana alone.

8. The curse says the sons of Canaan would serve his brothers. Japheth, The brother of Ham, Is the ancestor of Arabs, Who enslaved Indians, Who are the descendants of Canaan. The curse is perfectly fulfilled in the slavery of India for 17 centuries by Arabs. Both Indians and Arabs were descendants of the brothers Ham and Japhath, And the descendants of Ham, Indians, Did bow down to the descendants of Japhath, Their brother.
You are a low IQ negroid delivery mule. The best you could achieve in life was a career as a delivery mule.
It was only Ham and his children that were curse not Hams brothers Shem and Japheth.
And Hams children were.
Mizraim ruled Egypt. Egypt is also called Mizraim in the Bible and also the Land of Ham (Psalm: 105: 23-27). Egypt is in Africa not in Europe. Its people are Africans, Not Europeans.
The Libyans, Excluding the Arabs there, Are the descendants of Phut, Son of Ham, An African in the Bible. His descendants are Africans, Not white.
Canaan is the son of Ham, The land he ruled was named after him as the Land of Canaan. It is in North-Eastern Africa, Not Europe.

9. The part of the curse saying "he shall be the lowest of slaves" clearly refers to the dalit untouchables. The higher 3 Indian castes were slaves, But the dalit caste was even lower slaves than the other 3. Again, Indian slavery fulfils the curse to the letter.
Hinduism is an older religion than Christisnity. Dalits are not slaves. No Hindu would allow a Dalit to work for him let alone touch his food, etc. They were untouchables to Hindus.

10. You are clearly uneducated, And on subjects like science, Sociology, Genetics, And history, Your ineptitude shines through. The fact that you are crass and unlikable only makes you appear less credible.
You confessed about your own stupidity: " I never said I was smart."
You are a low IQ negroid delivery mule. You run free bibles as a full time slave. You live in a shithole country Ghana Africa.
I am a proud Indian who lives in Canada and works in America in the IT field. I spend more on Starbucks coffee in a month than you earn in a years, niggar.

Those are the reasons you look like a racist retard every time you babble about blacks and curses.
You are a self loathing black niggar.

Ethang5: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2019 1:24:49 AM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

It's biblical means it's in the bible and supported by the bible.

We know. But then all you're saying is, You think lies and contradictions support your loony theory.

To Christians the bible is Gods word. To others it's full of lies and contradictions.

And since you're not a Christian, You are a blazing idiot to support your loony theory with what you think is lies and contradictions.

The bible is the word of God. - Hindu hari
Lol. You are a confused liar.

But you are a niggar Christian. So I qote the bible which you will accept as truth.

But which you know is a lie. Thank you idiot.

The curse of Ham condemns Africans to slavery. Read Genesis 9 and 10.

You just told me your loony theory is a lie idiot.

If the bible is true, Then your claim that it is lies and contradictions is itself a lie, And you are an enemy of God, And if the bible is false, You are an idiot for using it to support your loony theory.

As I told you, There is no way out of you silly contradiction doofus. Point 1 unaddressed.

Keep your pathetic stupidity, But please learn to spell moron. Point two unaddressed.

African history is full of slavery. Romans, Arabs, Christians all indulged in owning African slaves.

So is the history of almost every race, Including Indians. But the point stands. Most Africans were never slaves. Point 3 unaddressed.

The "curse" you said you knew was a lie, You also say continues? Lol.

But I did not say it was African slavery. I only noted the location, Not who were the slaves.

And a "curse" you say is lies and contradictions cannot exist so cannot be continuing. Sorry, Contradictions have a way of killing stupid arguments.

Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.

God, If you notice, Is not a descendant of Ham, And not my brother. And being His slave is certainly not condemnation.

Ethang is a full time slave. . . . . . Of Jesus Christ.

So now we know you cannot call non-christian Africans, Slaves. That makes your blanket claim, Which you call lies and contradictions, A lie. A double lie. There is no "curse". Point 4 unaddressed.

According to the Bible. . . .

The bible which you as a non-christian believe is lies? That bible? So, According to lies?

. . . . The curse of Ham Condemns Africans to slavery.

Which you call lies and contradictions. Sorry, A lie cannot be honored by God or have the power to condemn future generations. See why you appear a fool to people?

I even provided the curse of Ham as evidence for African slavery.

So you provided "evidence" you knew were lies. We can reject your fake "evidence" and call you a liar for providing "evidence" you knew was untrue.
Point 5 unaddressed.

Noah in the curse of Ham said the childrem of Ham would be slaves to Hams brothers Shem and Japheth. (Genesis 9 and 10).

The sons of Ham were Africans who lived in Egypt, Sudan and Libya all African countries. The curse was on them and their African descendants. The curse followed Africans whereever they went.

You keep forgetting that you just admitted the "curse" is a lie.

There is no mention the sons of Ham established themselves outside of their designated African countries.

It was the descendants of Ham (Africans) who were condemned to slavery. Hams brother Shem and Japheth went on to multiply the rest of the free world.

You admitted they were black also. Would you like me to cite where you said ALL Noah's sons were black?

The Out of Africa theoryhas been debunked.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4340915/

If all of Noah's sons were black as you've said, And there was no one else to populate the Earth, Then the "out of Africa" theory has no alternative. Logic is tough on you, Huh idiot?

The Hamites

My point remains unaddressed. At the time of the curse, There was not a single person alive in Africa. There was no Africa. The descendants of Ham had yet to go there and build societies and cities. So no, Africa did not come first. Point 6 unaddressed.

Points 7 to 10 continued below.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2019 1:25:08 AM
Continued from above.

The Arabs, Portugese, Romans and Christians owned and traded African slaves. Ghana Africa where you live was the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade Centre of the World. Over 20 million negroid slaves were shipped out from Ghana alone.

You failed to address my point because nothing you said above contradicts point 7. Point 7 remains unaddressed.

8. The curse says the sons of Canaan would serve his brothers. Japheth, The brother of Ham, Japheth, Is the ancestor of Arabs, Who enslaved Indians, Who are the descendants of Canaan. The curse is perfectly fulfilled in the slavery of India for 17 centuries by Arabs. Both Indians and Arabs were descendants of the brothers Ham and Japhath respectively, And the descendants of Ham, Indians, Did bow down to the descendants of Japhath, Their brother.

You are a low IQ negroid delivery mule. The best you could achieve in life was a career as a delivery mule.

Lol. Non-sequitur will be ignored.

It was only Ham and his children that were curse not Hams brothers Shem and Japheth.

I did not say Hams brothers were cursed. I said Hams descendants were slaves of Japheth"s descendants, Just as your loony "curse" says.

Phut, Son of Ham, An African in the Bible. His descendants are Africans, Not white.

I have not said anyone was white. Address the points idiot, Not your fear.

No one has contradicted that. Point 8 unaddressed.

Hinduism is an older religion than Christisnity.

So you say. But after the flood, There were only 8 people on Earth, And none of them were Hindu. So we must reject your claim that Hinduism is older as another lie. Noah worshipped Jehovah.

Dalits are not slaves.

For the 17 centuries India was enslaved by Arabs, All Indians were slaves, From Brahmins to dalits, With dalits being the "lowest" of slaves.

No Hindu would allow a Dalit to work for him let alone touch his food, Etc. They were untouchables to Hindus.

Exactly, Which is why they were the lowest of slaves, Just as your loony "curse" says. Point 9 unaddressed.

You confessed about your own stupidity: " I never said I was smart. "

I have never needed to say I was smart. My intelligence shows without me having to crown myself the stupid way you do. Look at your stupidity now. My never saying was smart does not mean I was not smart, It only means I had no need to say it.

You are a low IQ negroid delivery mule. You run free bibles as a full time slave. You live in a shithole country Ghana Africa.

You repeat this like you're a retard. It means nothing. It's your uneducated, Racist opinion. Point 10 unaddressed.

I am a proud Indian who lives in Canada and works in America in the IT field. I spend more on Starbucks coffee in a month than you earn in a years, Niggar.

So you claim without knowing me, And having 8th grade English. Anyone knowing those things would know you are an idiot blowing hot air and stupidly crowning yourself.

As I said, You could not address any of the points, You in fact dodged most of them with responses that did not even attempt to address the points.

The conclusion is, Your loony "curse" is the babblings of an idiot who himself has said he knows it is untrue, But provides it because he thinks Christians will believe it.

Well, Christians saw through your stupidity.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2019 4:47:06 PM
ethang5 wrote:

When in doubt the truth shall set you free. Africans are Condemned to slavery. It's biblical!

John 8:32 Then you will know the truth, And the truth will set you free. "
So you don't know your scriptures about the curse of Ham.

The concept of the Curse of Ham finds its origins in Genesis 9:

20 And Noah began to be an husbandman, And he planted a vineyard:
21 And he drank of the wine, And was drunken; and he was uncovered within his tent.
22 And Ham, The father of Canaan, Saw the nakedness of his father, And told his two brethren without.
23 And Shem and Japheth took a garment, And laid it upon both their shoulders, And went backward, And covered the nakedness of their father; and their faces were backward, And they saw not their father's nakedness.
24 And Noah awoke from his wine, And knew what his younger son had done unto him.
25 And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren.
26 And he said, Blessed be the Lord God of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.
27 God shall enlarge Japheth, And he shall dwell in the tents of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.
" Genesis 9:20"27, King James Version

The Bible (Gen: 10:20) says the sons of Ham and their families, Countries and nations which they lived in and ruled were Cush, Mizraim, Phut and Canaan.
Ham is an African man in the Bible.
His sons cannot be white.
Cush ruled the Sudan.
Sudan is in Africa.
It is called the Land of Cush.
Mizraim ruled Egypt.
Egypt is also called Mizraim in the Bible and also the Land of Ham (Psalm: 105: 23-27).
Egypt is in Africa not in Europe.
Its people are Africans, Not Europeans.
Phut ruled the whole land known today as Libya.
Libya is in Africa not Europe.
The Libyans, Excluding the Arabs there, Are the descendants of Phut, Son of Ham, An African in the Bible.
His descendants are Africans, Not white.
Canaan is the son of Ham, An African.
The land he ruled was named after him as the Land of Canaan.
It is in North-Eastern Africa, Not Europe.
His descendants are named after him as Canaanites in the Bible.
They are Africans not white.
The Bible is so clear that the people, Countries and nations in the Bible belonged to Africa and Africans, Not to Europe and Europeans.

Note all those associated with Ham are from African countries. Egypt, Sudan, Libya.

Evidence for the curse of Ham.

Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks and Non-Blacks

Blacks have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

Blacks have the lowest IQ in the world (ignoring the equally disgusting and black-skinned Australian aborigines for convenience"s sake). The Bushmen clock in at around 50 IQ, The average Bantu achieves the mentally retarded level of 70 IQ, And the highly cultivated, Well fed, Well cared for, Partially White African-Americans reach 85 IQ. IQ has an enormous impact on lifestyle, Achievement, And behavior. IQ correlates to poverty, Crime, Mortality, And broken homes on one side " and education, Wealth, Human accomplishment, Long life and stable homes on the other. According to IQ and the Wealth of Nations, A country must have a minimum average IQ of 90 to run a technological civilization. It is not a far cry to say it is IQ that makes humans better than the animals, And it is IQ that makes some humans better than other humans.

The curse of Ham was clearly pointing to African slavery.
Genesis 9:25 The lowest of slaves will he be to his brothers. "

You confessed you are African. All you know is life in Africa.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: Long ago, I had a night job where I worked with this guy much like Im-Em here. He told me that reality was whatever he believed.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I ha ve seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums, I understand your trepidation. But I don't think you have too much to worry about. The overwhelming majority of posters here would not want you banned or censured.

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha. They have to work ALL DAY. Do you believe they are working only when hunting or gathering food? Do you think they have running water? Or electricity? They sleep often during the day because it is hot and they must work for everything. There are no stores, Only rudimentary tools. Please. Working only 15 hours a week would kill them, As evidenced by their dwindling tribe.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes. I will show you people who will infect you with their joy. Yet they aren't all Pollyannas. Some are cynics who have simply decided not to allow their environment to define them.

Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in. Is it wrong that I warn visitors to my home about it? If a visitor ignores my warning, Can he claim because I installed it, I'm responsible for his injury after having not believed my warning?
I work with prisoners. Many say they are Christian because the think it will facilitate their case with the parole board.

Ethang5 wrote: This is like when whites tell blacks, Why are you always on about racism? A black person's ethnicity is obvious.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.

Your father was a black negroid atheist. But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free.

You said: My position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2019 5:17:53 PM
Lol. I knew you would run to spam when you couldn't address the points.

You are such an idiot.

The direct phrases in the curse pertaining to Indian slavery - "His brothers" and "lowest of slaves", You can't address.

That since everyone on Earth descended from Noah's sons, Whom you admitted were black, Means everyone is descended from black people, You can't address.

The phenotype and genetics of Indians being closest to Africans, You can't address

Why should Noah have power to change future generations, You can't address.

Sub-races are not scientific. And Aryan is not a race. You can't address.

That you called the bible a lie, But want to insist that some curse you think is in it is true, Is nonsense. But you cannot address that.

But you can spam. You can repost stupidity. You actually don't know how to debate. You simply yell out claims over and over, No support, No reasoning. You delete rebuttals and think that justifies your stupidity. You insult, As if calling me names will make Indians white.

There are even more points you can't address. They will come out.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2019 8:14:08 PM
ethang5 wrote:

You are the low IQ nigger. You deliver bibles but cannot read them. Lol!
When in doubt the truth shall set you free. Africans are Condemned to slavery. It's biblical!

21 And he drank of the wine, And was drunken; and he was uncovered within his tent.
22 And Ham, The father of Canaan, Saw the nakedness of his father, And told his two brethren without.
23 And Shem and Japheth took a garment, And laid it upon both their shoulders, And went backward, And covered the nakedness of their father; and their faces were backward, And they saw not their father's nakedness.
24 And Noah awoke from his wine, And knew what his younger son had done unto him.
25 And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren.
Noah curses Ham's descendants. They will become servants to the descendants of Ham's brothers. The curse is actually levied against Canaan, Ham's son. Noah's curse was backed by God's authority.
The curse is that Canaan, and his descendants, will become the lowest of slaves or a "servant of servants" to Ham's brothers and their descendants.

26 And he said, Blessed be the Lord God of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.
27 God shall enlarge Japheth, And he shall dwell in the tents of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.
The curse is that Canaan, and his descendants, will become the lowest of slaves or a "servant of servants" to Ham's brothers and their descendants.
" Genesis 9:20"27, King James Version.

The direct phrases in the curse pertaining to Indian slavery - "His brothers" and "lowest of slaves", You can't address.

The Indians are the descendant of Indo Europeans/Aryans. Going by the Bible they would be the descendants of Japheth.

Seven Sons of Japheth:
1. Javan (Greece, Romans, Romance -- French, Italians, Spanish, Portuguese)
2. Magog (Scythians, Slavs, Russians, Bulgarians, Bohemians, Poles, Slovaks, Croatians)
3. Madai (Indians & Iranic: Medes, Persians, Afghans, Kurds)
4. Tubal (South of Black Sea)
5. Tiras (Thracians, Teutons, Germans, Scandinavian, Anglo-Saxon, Jutes)
6. Meshech (Russia)
7. Gomer (Celtic)
Note, This debunks the Out of Africa Theory. Japheth or his descendants were never in Africa.

That since everyone on Earth descended from Noah's sons, Whom you admitted were black, Means everyone is descended from black people, You can't address.

Noah was a descendant of Adam. So he could not be black. But Hams children was both cursed and roasted in the hot African sun which created the first Africans. Read your bible your ignorant low IQ negroid.

The phenotype and genetics of Indians being closest to Africans, You can't address

The phenotypes and genetics of Indians according to the bible and DNA tests.
1. Indians are the descendants of Japheth.
Seven Sons of Japheth:
2. Magog (Scythians, Slavs, Russians, Bulgarians, Bohemians, Poles, Slovaks, Croatians)
6. Meshech (Russia)
7. Gomer (Celtic)

Which explains why Indians are white.
2. Genetically verified Indians are from Indo European/Aryan ancestry backed by the bible geneology.
The study showed that there were two major migrations into India in the last 10,000 years.
The first one originated from the Zagros region in south-western Iran (which has the world's first evidence for goat domestication) and brought agriculturists, most likely herders, to India.
This would have been between 7,000 and 3,000BCE. These Zagrosian herders mixed with the earlier inhabitants of the subcontinent - the First Indians.

In the centuries after 2000 BCE came the second set of immigrants (the Aryans) from the Eurasian Steppe, probably from the region now known as Kazakhstan. They likely brought with them an early version of Sanskrit, mastery over horses and a range of new cultural practices such as sacrificial rituals, all of which formed the basis of early Hindu/Vedic culture. (A thousand years before, people from the Steppe had also moved into Europe, replacing and mixing with agriculturists there, spawning new cultures and spreading Indo-European languages).
This accounts for 1 billion Indians. The remaining 200 million are Muslims of Indo Iranian and Moguls.ancestry. India also gas about 20,000 Siddis who are African slaves from the Bantu tribe brought in to India by the Arabs. The Siddis are going extinct because they are isolated and Indians won't gave anything to do with black ugly negroid.

Noah found favour with God and Noah's curse was backed by God's authority.

The Aryan race is a racial grouping that emerged in the period of the late 19th century and mid-20th century to describe people of Indo-European heritage.
The use of "Aryan" as a synonym for Indo -European may occasionally appear in material that is based on historic scholarship. Thus, a 1989 article in Scientific American, Colin Renfrew uses the term "Aryan" as a synonym for "Indo-European".[13]

The term Indo-Aryan is still commonly used to describe the Indic half of the Indo-Iranian languages, i.e., the family that includes Sanskrit and modern languages such as Hindi-Urdu, Bengali, Punjabi, Gujarati, Romani, Kashmiri, Sinhalese and Marathi.[14]
Note, all those languages are native to India.

That you called the bible a lie, But want to insist that some curse you think is in it is true, Is nonsense. But you cannot address that.
The bible to Christians is the inerrant word of God. The curse of Ham is Biblical. The bible geneology confirms Africans are the descendant of the Ham's children.
You have been delivering bibles for over 15 years and confessed you are an African slave to Christianity.
Read your confession.
1 Ethang5 wrote: I am a proud slave of His Royal Highness, King Jesus Christ.
Ethang is a proud slave.

2 Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.

But you can spam. You can repost stupidity. You actually don't know how to debate. You simply yell out claims over and over, No support, No reasoning. You delete rebuttals and think that justifies your stupidity. You insult, As if calling me names will make Indians white.
Why do you call it spam? You ask the questions I give you the answers with scriptures and published evidence.

I have addressed ever question you raised. I even got you to confess you are are African and a full time slave.

Read your confession.
1 Ethang5 wrote: I am a proud slave of His Royal Highness
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2019 11:55:45 PM

Just like that. You run by posting unrelated nonsense.

Why do you call it spam?

Because it is spam. First, You post the same stupidity to every thread over and over, Even after it has been debunked.

You ask the questions I give you the answers with scriptures and published evidence.

No you don't answer loser, You dodge and run. For example, You have run from your contradiction by telling us that Christians believe the bible is true, But it isn't Christians making the charge, It's you. So what matters is what you think. And you have said you think the bible is false. That means then that you must think the curse of Ham is a lie.

I'm not trying to convince you, I just like seeing you try to dodge and twist around your stupidity. Even your obtuseness is hilarious.

Noah was a descendant of Adam. So he could not be black.

Lol. Yet you said all of Noah and all his sons were black. This is what I mean by watching you lie and squirm to dodge things you've said.

But Hams children was both cursed and roasted in the hot African sun which created the first Africans.

I guess there was no sun in Adam's time. Adam and Noah lived in the same area. And ones phenotype cannot be changed through sun exposure. This just highlights your lack of education.

Read your bible your ignorant low IQ negroid.

Lol. It's funny trying to debate a retard.

The phenotypes and genetics of Indians according to the bible. . . . .

The bible says nothing about phenotypes and genetics. And you claim the bible is lies anyway. So "according to the bible" means "untrue". Why do you keep posting what you say are lies? That is the definition of spam.

You want Indians to be white because as a self-loathing racist, You are ashamed of your Indian heritage. Even your PM has told us so. We are educated, So we don't need your silly racist revisionism to know that Indians are black. As I told you, Your stupid racism cannot change reality.

2. Genetically verified. . .

The phrase "genetically verified" is pseudoscience nonsense. What is genetic verification?

The study showed that there were two major migrations into India in the last 10, 000 years.

Cite the study. Plus, The period of Noah to now is much, Much more than 10, 000 years. You are ignorant of human history.

The bible you are pushing says Noah's sons repopulated the Earth. You say Noah and his sons were black. You do the math. Lol.

The Siddis are going extinct because they are isolated and Indians won't gave anything to do with black ugly negroid.

I would like to see Indians not have anything to do with themselves. But that certainly would render them extinct.

Noah found favour with God. . .

This doesn't mean he had the specific power to change the future. Many people found favor with God. No verse backs this conjecture. Things are not true just because you say them. You are making an illogical leap from God's favor, To a specific super power. You are adding your idiot racism to scripture.

. . . And Noah's curse was backed by God's authority.

Straight lie. God says He condemns no one. Jesus said He condemned no one. No verse in the bible supports this stupidity of yours. God said no person would pay for the sins of another.

You asked why is your repetition spam? When you spam this lie again, Without addressing what I just told you, That will be why it is spam.

The Aryan race. . . .

Aryans are not a race. Reasoning and facts, Not bald assertion.

. . . Is a racial grouping that emerged in the period of the late 19th century and mid-20th century to describe people of Indo-European heritage.

Races cannot "emerge" in a hundred years, And races are not simply terms used to describe.

The use of "Aryan" as a synonym for Indo -European may occasionally appear in material that is based on historic scholarship. Thus, A 1989 article in Scientific American, Colin Renfrew uses the term "Aryan" as a synonym for "Indo-European".

Indo-european is not a race either, Regardless of who uses it as a synonym. Indo-european is simply a mix of Indian and European. Similar to a mix of Arab and European. It is not a race or sub-race. It is propaganda put out by moron racists trying to claim Indians are "white", Probably because they share the same shame and self-hate you feel.

The bible to Christians is the inerrant word of God.

Has nothing to do with your contradiction. You are dodging. What is the bible to you?

The curse of Ham is Biblical.

Not the point here. The point is that you claim the bible is a lie, Ergo, Anything "biblical" is a lie. No amount of obtuse dodging on your part will fix this contradiction. Try to deflect, But I will just force you to address your contradiction.

The bible geneology confirms Africans are the descendant of the Ham's children.

No one has disagreed with that. You keep posting what no one has disputed either because you're stupid, Or because you are spamming to dodge addressing the real dispute. Indians are also the descendants of Ham. This can be proven genetically.

You have been delivering bibles for over 15 years and confessed you are an African slave to Christianity.

I am a slave to Jesus, Not Christianity. Here is another example of your spam. You have posted this a thousand times and it does not address the issue of your contradiction. It is just spam you use to run from the topic like a coward. It is not a coincidence that your founding father calls you a coward.

Read your confession.

No. You will not be allowed to dodge, Deflect, And run. The supposed "confession" makes no difference on our topic regardless of whether it is true or false.

So you will have to face your stupidity without deflection. Make a thread and post any "confession" there. Here, Address your contradiction. Every time you say "It's in the bible", You're saying "It's a lie".

Why do you keep posting a lie? What is your repeated posting of a lie supposed to do? It is you who first posted it. It is you who called it a lie. Why are you reposting it to every thread over and over?

I have addressed ever question you raised.

Lie. All you do is repost old spam. For example, Was Noah black or white? You have said both. That isn't addressing, That is lying

I even got you to confess you are are African and a full time slave.

And you can't cite it. I have asked you to cite it. And though you say you've addressed "ever" (sic) question I've asked, You have not addressed that.

It's shows your stupidity because even if I was black, It would not change your being wrong about the curse. But you are so consumed with race, You are unable to think.

But fortunately, You can be tossed.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2019 6:26:25 PM
ethang5 wrote:

But your are a low IQ nigger and you deliver bibles.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "

Indians are white.
Meet some Indians.
https://youtu. Be/NNbcQ5TnbtI
https://youtu. Be/6LvTREN4REI
https://youtu. Be/r7wVCj12I7o

Meet some Africans.
https://youtu. Be/1X2NRNVujhA
https://youtu. Be/2TPFBI2sYik
https://youtu. Be/_KytZItUQQk

Why do you call it spam?
You ask the questions I give you the answers with scriptures and published evidence.

Because it is spam. First, You post the same stupidity to every thread over and over, Even after it has been debunked.
You cannot debunk my posts because it's backed by scriptures and scientific facts.
I have proven you are African and a total black shithole.

No you don't answer loser, You dodge and run. For example, You have run from your contradiction by telling us that Christians believe the bible is true, But it isn't Christians making the charge, It's you. So what matters is what you think. And you have said you think the bible is false. That means then that you must think the curse of Ham is a lie.
Christians believe the curse of Ham condemned Africans to slavery. They used that to justify African slavery.
It's not what other believe that made Christians justify African slavery. It's what they believed that played a role in African Slavery.

I'm not trying to convince you, I just like seeing you try to dodge and twist around your stupidity. Even your obtuseness is hilarious.

It's good you can laugh at yourself. Most niggers are self loathing.

Genesis 10 gives the breakdown of race and nations.

Lol. Yet you said all of Noah and all his sons were black. This is what I mean by watching you lie and squirm to dodge things you've said.
Only Ham turned out Black after Noah curse him and hug his brothers. And Hams children turned fully black after the curse and being roasted in the African sun. They were the first Africans. Read your bible, Nigger.

Hams children was both cursed and roasted in the hot African sun which created the first Africans.

I guess there was no sun in Adam's time. Adam and Noah lived in the same area. And ones phenotype cannot be changed through sun exposure. This just highlights your lack of education.
Adam and Eve lived outside of the Garden of Eden along with their children. It was the flood that brought Noah to Africa. Ham and his children remained in Africa. Shem and Japheth settled in other regions.

You are the low IQ nigger delivery mule here. Lol!

Already addressed earlier. Indians belong to the descendants of Japheth/Madai.

Seven Sons of Japheth:
6. Meshech (Russia)
7. Gomer (Celtic)
Note, This debunks the Out of Africa Theory. Japheth or his descendants were never in Africa.

The phenotypes and genetics of Indians according to the bible is traced to Indo Europeans. Which explains why Indians are white.

The bible says nothing about phenotypes and genetics. And you claim the bible is lies anyway. So "according to the bible" means "untrue". Why do you keep posting what you say are lies? That is the definition of spam.
Read your bible. Indians are descendants of Madai.

You want Indians to be white because as a self-loathing racist, You are ashamed of your Indian heritage. Even your PM has told us so. We are educated, So we don't need your silly racist revisionism to know that Indians are black. As I told you, Your stupid racism cannot change reality.
Indians are white.
Indians are white.
Meet some Indians.

Meet some Africans.

The phrase "genetically verified" is pseudoscience nonsense. What is genetic verification?
DNA study showed that there were two major migrations into India in the last 10, 000 years.

Cite the study. Plus, The period of Noah to now is much, Much more than 10, 000 years. You are ignorant of human history.
You are ignorant of Biblical history.

The bible you are pushing says Noah's sons repopulated the Earth. You say Noah and his sons were black. You do the math. Lol.
The bible says Ham and his children stayed in Africa. Hams brothers moved on to Europe and Middle East.

The Siddis are going extinct because they are isolated and Indians won't gave anything to do with black ugly negroid.

I would like to see Indians not have anything to do with themselves. But that certainly would render them extinct.

This doesn't mean he had the specific power to change the future. Many people found favor with God. No verse backs this conjecture. Things are not true just because you say them. You are making an illogical leap from God's favor, To a specific super power. You are adding your idiot racism to scripture.
The bible confirms the Canaanites were cursed by God. Read your bible.

So Noah's curse was backed by God's authority. And God cursed the Canaanites himself.

The Aryan race Is a racial grouping that emerged in the period of the late 19th century and mid-20th century to describe people of Indo-European heritage.

Races cannot "emerge" in a hundred years, And races are not simply terms used to describe.
Aryans were recognized as a race after it was possible to genetically identify them.

The use of "Aryan" as a synonym for Indo -European may occasionally appear in material that is based on historic scholarship. Thus, A 1989 article in Scientific American, Colin Renfrew uses the term "Aryan" as a synonym for "Indo-European".

Indo-european is not a race either, Regardless of who uses it as a synonym. Indo-european is simply a mix of Indian and European. Similar to a mix of Arab and European. It is not a race or sub-race.

All this proves Africans are a distinct race and the rest of the world did not come from Africa. Noah's sons settled in other parts of the world. Only Ham and his children were Africans.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2019 10:11:47 PM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Indians are white.

Lol. And they can fly too.

Why do you call it spam?

You cannot debunk my posts because it's backed by scriptures and scientific facts.

Backed by scripture you say are lies. Your posts are backed by lies. They are easy to debunk because you don't respond to rebuttals. You spam stupid unrelated things instead. Like right now below.

See? OK, Now let's get back to the questions you're running away from.

Didn't you say Noah and his sons were black? How come so few Africans suffered slavery if All Africans were cursed? Wasn't it Canaan cursed and not Ham? If Noah's sons repopulated the Earth and were black, Isn't everyone descended from blacks?

No you don't answer loser, You dodge and run. For example, Look st the questions above. You have run from your contradiction by telling us that Christians believe the bible is true, But it isn't Christians making the charge, It's you. So what matters is what you think. And you have said you think the bible is false. That means then that you must think the curse of Ham is a lie.

Christians believe. . .

What do you believe dodger?

It's not what other believe that made Christians justify African slavery.

But it's what you believe that made you justify your curse stupidity. Answer, Don't dodge.

It's what they believed that played a role in African Slavery.

OK. Now, What do you believe dodger? See? You can't answer because you're trapped in your stupidity.

I told you 2 years ago that Indians are self-loathing, You denied it till your Prime Minister told us you are ashamed of being Indian.

You said all of Noah's sons were black. That means everyone descended from blacks. Again, You can't address this because you're trapped in your stupidity.

Hee, Hee! So white Noah had three black sons? Didn't you say Noah and all his sons were black? This is what I mean by watching you lie and squirm to dodge things you've said.

Only Ham turned out Black after Noah curse him and hug his brothers.

"Turned out" black? You said Noah and all his sons were black. Would you like me to post where you said it? That way you can also learn what a citation is.

And Hams children turned fully black after the curse and being roasted in the African sun. They were the first Africans. Read your bible, Nigger.

Turned "fully" black? What were they before, Gray? Lol. This is so fun.

Hams children was both cursed and roasted in the hot African sun which created the first Africans.

It was the flood that brought Noah to Africa.

Noah was never in Africa moron. The ark landed o Mt. Ararat which ishaveated in the far eastern part of Turkey, Armenia, Near the border of Iran. How come you didn't know this bible reader?

Ham and his children remained in Africa. Shem and Japheth settled in other regions.

You said they all were black, So it doesn't matter where they settled. Everyone is descended from blacks.

Lol. It's funny trying to debate a retard. See, I actually read my bible. And my mind is not hobbled by moron racism.

But the mule knew where Noah's ark landed and you didn't. You're dumber than a mule.

You said Japheth was black. Address that. I can post where you said it dodger. Would you like me to?

he phrase "genetically verified" is pseudoscience nonsense. What is genetic verification?

DNA study showed that there were two major migrations into India in the last 10, 000 years.

Cite the study.

You couldn't. What a surprise.

Plus, The period of Noah to now is much, Much more than 10, 000 years. You are ignorant of human history.

Yet I knew Noah landed in Turkey. I knew Ham was not cursed. I knew no one was in Africa at the time of the curse. You were ignorant.

The bible says Ham and his children stayed in Africa. Hams brothers moved on to Europe and Middle East.

You are dodging what they were by talking about where they stayed. You said Noah and his sons were black. Where they stayed would not change their race. Address that dodger.

That doesn't mean he had the specific power to change the future. Many people found favor with God. No verse backs this conjecture. Things are not true just because you say them. You are making an illogical leap from God's favor, To a specific super power. You are adding your idiot racism to scripture.

Yet you say it was Africans who were cursed. You keep saying "read your bible" when you are constantly showing us that you are totally ignorant on the bible.

The Aryan race. . . .

There is no such "race", And words used to describe people do not constitute a race. Races cannot "emerge" in a hundred years, And races are not simply terms used to describe.

Aryans were recognized as a race after it was possible to genetically identify them.

Your science ignorance is profound. Everyone can be genetically identified idiot. Aryans are not a race.

The use of "Aryan" as a synonym for Indo -European. . .

Indo-european is not a race either, Regardless of who uses it as a synonym. Indo-european is simply a mix of Indian and European. Similar to a mix of Arab and European. It is not a race or sub-race.

All this proves. . . .

Your babblings prove nothing except that you did not attend university. Nothing is proven by you simply spamming them.

Your arguments lack logic. That is why you can't debate the issues, You are impelled by emotional racism, Not reasoned logic.

I really wish you were more of a challenge.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2019 12:58:13 AM
ethang5 wrote:

Meet some Indians.

Meet some Africans niggers

Why do you call it spam?

Christians believe the curse of Ham condemned Africans to slavery. They used that to justify African slavery.
It's not what others believed that made Christians justify African slavery. It's what they believed that played a role in African Slavery.

Only Ham turned out Black after Noah curse him and not his brothers. And Hams children turned fully black after the curse and from being roasted in the African sun. They were the first Africans. Read your bible, Nigger.

Adam and Eve lived outside of the Garden of Eden along with their children. It was the flood that brought Noah to Africa. Ham and his children remained in Africa. Shem and Japheth settled in other regions.

Seven Sons of Japheth:
6. Meshech (Russia)
7. Gomer (Celtic)

The phenotypes and genetics of Indians according to the bible is traced to Indo Europeans. Which explains why Indians are white.

Indians are white.
Meet some Indians.

Meet some Africans.

The Siddis are going extinct because they are isolated and Indians won't have anything to do with black ugly negroid.

So Noah's curse was backed by God's authority. And God cursed the Canaanites himself.

The Aryan race Is a racial grouping that emerged in the period of the late 19th century and mid-20th century to describe people of Indo-European heritage.

All this proves Africans are a distinct race and the rest of the world did not come from Africa. Noah's sons settled in other parts of the world. Only Ham and his children were Africans.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2019 10:21:18 AM
You deliver bibles but cannot read them. Lol!

Why do you call it spam?

Because you are ashamed of it. That is why you keep removing my answer here. You post the exact same thing hundreds of times to every thread for 3 years and then ask why it's spam? What sort of idiot are you?

You cannot debunk my posts because it's backed by scriptures

Backed by lies and contradictions.

. . And scientific facts.

Your posts are easily debunked because instead of addressing rebuttals, You post unrelated stupidity instead, Like below.

See? I debunked you curse stupidity while you were trying to "prove" I was African.

Christians believe. . . .

You delete my question, I ask you again, Showing you are running away. The question is what do you believe, Not what Christians believe. You run because you are trapped in your stupidity.

It's not what others believed that made Christians justify African slavery.

It's what you believe that made you justify your insane curse idea. Now you can't say what you believe because you're trapped in your stupidity.

So you are dodging the point that if you say the bible backs your argument, And you say the bible is lies, Then your argument is backed by lies. No wonder you are dodging. Lol.

At least your Prime Minister agrees. He thinks all Indians are ashamed of being Indian. But he would never call Indian niggers. Not on TV anyway.

Too bad you can't give a breakdown of your contradiction here.

Lol. Yet you said Noah and all of his sons were black. This is what I mean by watching you lie and squirm to dodge things you've said.

Only Ham turned out Black after Noah curse him and not his brothers. And Hams children turned fully black. .

What were they before, Gray?

after the curse and from being roasted in the African sun. They were the first Africans. Read your bible, Nigger.

You need to read my answers before deleting them.

(Can't address this either)

Noah was never in Africa moron. Mt. Ararat is in Turkey. Lol. It's funny trying to debate a retard.

You said they were black. Feeling trapped in your stupidity?

The bible says nothing about Indians. Indians are black descendants of Ham.

Indians are white.

And they can fly fly too, Right?

Meet some Indians.

No thanks. We've met you and the board agrees you are disgusting.

Meet some Africans.

Everyone here already has, And they would choose Africans over you any day.

Cite the study.

(Still couldn't huh? )

Plus, The period of Noah to now is much, Much more than 10, 000 years. You are ignorant of human history.

Yet you are the only one running away and deleting questions so you can dodge answering.

You said they were all black. Feeling trapped in your stupidity?

The bible says the Canaanites were curse for idolitry, Not because of some loony curse of Noah.

So Noah's curse was backed by God's authority.

God's authority? From the book you called lies and contradictions? Lol. Your stupidity has really locked you down.

And God cursed the Canaanites himself.

Lie. I would ask you to cite it, But you don't cite anything you claim do you?

Lol. Let me put back the answer you ran away from here. Everyone is identifiable genetically you moron. You really need an education.

The use of "Aryan" as a synonym for Indo -European

All this proves. . . . .

That you are trapped in stupidity. So you delete my answers and re-spamed your ignorance. You dodge the questions and pretend you didn't dodge.

You are trapped in stupidity.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2019 3:29:16 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Meet some Indians.

Why do you call it spam?

It's not what others believed that made Christians justify African slavery. It's what they believed that played a role in African Slavery.
You delete my question, I ask you again, Showing you are running away. The question is what do you believe, Not what Christians believe. You run because you are trapped in your stupidity.

It's what you believe that made you justify your insane curse idea. Now you can't say what you believe because you're trapped in your stupidity.
It's Christians who justified African slavery. The biblical curse of Ham condemns Africans to slavery. I just provide the scriptural, Historical and scientific proof fir slavery.

At least your Prime Minister agrees. He thinks all Indians are ashamed of being Indian. But he would never call Indian niggers. Not on TV anyway.
Trump only called African countries shithole.

Lol. Yet you said Noah and all of his sons were black. This is what I mean by watching you lie and squirm to dodge things you've said.

Only Ham turned out Black after Noah curse him and not his brothers. And Hams children turned fully black. .

After the curse and from being roasted in the African sun. They were the first Africans. Read your bible, Nigger.

You don't have any answers, You only have denials.

Noah was never in Africa moron. Mt. Ararat is in Turkey. Lol. It's funny trying to debate a retard.
That confirms the biblical account. . Only Hams and his children settled in Africa according to Genesis 10.

Seven Sons of Japheth:
6. Meshech (Russia)
7. Gomer (Celtic)

Only Ham and bus children turned black because of the curse and roasted by the hot African sun.

Indians are white.

Meet some Indians.

Meet some Africans.

Cite the study.

(Still couldn't huh? )
Already posted the study.

Yet you are the only one running away and deleting questions so you can dodge answering.

Only Ham and hugs children were black. The curse and hit African sun turned them black overman entry. They were the first African niggers.

The bible says the Canaanites were curse for idolitry, Not because of some loony curse of Noah.
So they were cursed again fir idolatry.

God's authority? From the book you called lies and contradictions?
But it's Gods word to you. So believe it.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2019 11:06:04 PM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Then how come I knew that Noah was never in Africa and you didn't? Feeling trapped by your stupidly?

Why do you call it spam?

Because it is spam moron. But don't ask questions if you will only delete the answer. How stupid are you?

It's Christians who justified African slavery.

That isn't the topic dodger. Who justifies your loony curse Idea? What do you believe? Feeling trapped by your stupidity?

The biblical curse of Ham condemns Africans to slavery. I just provide the scriptural, Historical and scientific proof fir slavery.

Lol, But you can't answer simple questions? The only proof you've provided is of your fakery. If you have proof, How come you are afraid of answering questions? How stupid are you? Lol.

Lie. You do. Only you.

My account was closed on DART before the updates were announced. Can someone notify the moderator and have my situation fixed. I would like to finish my argument that Trump is a racist in the Politics forum. " -Hindu Hari

You are the racist. You believe the story about Trump because you are a racist. You have no audio, No video, Only hearsay. Even Trump denied it. But you believe because you think Trump is a racist like you.

Only Ham turned out Black after Noah curse him and not his brothers.

Turned out to be black? You said he was black. Were you lying or just ignorant?

And Hams children turned fully black. .

Turned? What were they before turning, Gray? ROFL!

After the curse and from being roasted in the African sun. They were the first Africans. Read your bible, Nigger.

Lol. You said Noah and his sons were black. Now you're doing your obtuse best to avoid admitting that. It kills your argument moron. Are you feeling trapped by your stupidity?

(Still can't address this either)

Ham and his children remained in Africa. Shem and Japheth settled in other regions.

You said Shem and Japheth were black moron.

That confirms the biblical account. . Only Hams and his children settled in Africa according to Genesis 10.

No matter where they settled, You said they were black idiot. You keep Turing to dodge that you said they were black. Feeling trapped in your stupidity yet?

You said Japheth was black. Address that dodger.

Yet you said they were black. Maybe its an out of black theory. Lol

The phenotypes and genetics of Indians according to the bible. . . . .

Which you say is lies and contradiction. The genetics of Indians is white according to lies.

Are you feeling trapped in your stupidity moron? The bible says nothing about phenotypes and genetics. And you claim the bible is lies anyway. So "according to the bible" means "untrue". Why do you keep posting what you say are lies? That is the definition of spam.

Read your bible.

Why should I read what you call lies? I'm already reading the lies in your post.

Indians are white.

Cite the study.

(Still couldn't huh? )

Already posted the study.

Lie. But don't worry. Noah's period is longer than 10, 000 years ago, Do your "study" means nothing. Besides, You said all Noah's sons were black.

(The moron couldn't do the math)

You said they were all black idiot. Feeling trapped in your stupidity?

Only Ham and hugs children were black.

You said all Noah's sons were black. How I'm relishing forcing you into having to pretend not to see your stupid comment. After I've gotten the most out of your dodging, I will cite where you said it and renew the fun. You will probably run back to your repetitious spamming, And it'll be great.

So they were cursed again fir idolatry.

You have not established the first curse moron. You've spent your time dodging the things you've said. Keep dodging. When I cite where you said Noah and his sons were black, It'll be fun to see you squirm, Lie and pretend to be obtuse.

It sucks to be stupid doesn't it moron? To be trapped by your stupidity. Poor thing.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2019 12:16:09 AM
ethang5 wrote:

You insult, As if calling me names will make Indians white.

Indians are white.
Meet some Indians.

Why do you call it spam?

It's Christians who justified African slavery. The biblical curse of Ham condemns Africans to slavery. I just provide the scriptural, Historical and scientific proof for slavery.

Genesis 10 gives the breakdown of race and nations. Ham(Africa), Shem (Middle East), Japheth (Europe)
The three sons of Noah started different Nations in different regions of the world.
Only Ham turned out Black after Noah curse him and not his brothers. And Hams children turned fully black. They were the first Africans.

The hot African sun roasted Ham and his children to black. They were the first Africans.
Shem and Japheth settled in other countries in Genesis 10.

So that confirms the biblical account. Noah was not in Africa nor was he African. Only Hams and his children settled in Africa according to Genesis 10.

Seven Sons of Japheth:
6. Meshech (Russia)
7. Gomer (Celtic)

Only Ham and his children turned black because of the curse and roasted by the hot African sun.

The sons[a] of Japheth:
Gomer, Magog, Madai(Indo Iranian/Indo Indians) Javan, Tubal, Meshek and Tiras.

But they are descendants of Japheth in Genesis 10
The sons of Japheth:
Gomer, Magog, Madai(Indo Iranian/Indo Indians) Javan, Tubal, Meshek and Tiras.

Indians are white.

Meet some Indians.

Meet some Africans.

Cite the study.
Already posted the study in another thread.

Only Ham and his children were black. The curse and hot African sun turned them black permanently They were the first African niggers.

So they were cursed again for idolatry.

God's authority? From the book you called lies and contradictions?

You are black and so are African niggers. Case closed.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2019 2:07:46 AM
All you do is post spam.

Why do you call it spam?

Because it is spam. First, You post the exact same stupidity to every thread over and over for 3 years and then ask why it's spam? Are you stupid?

You keep posting spam even after it has been debunked.

Then why are you afraid to answer questions? Because your posts are backed by lies?

You said Noah lived in Africa - Debunked
You said aryrans were a sub-race - Debunked
You said Ham was cursed -Debunked
You said all Africans were cursed - Debunked
You said Indians are white - Debunked

You are more interested in "proving" I am African than addressing your lies and contradictions. How stupid you are you? Consumed by race, You are stupidly trying to "prove" something that would make no difference to the argument of the person debating you.

The question is what do you believe, Not what Christians believe. You run because you are trapped in your stupidity.

(Watch the moron run away)

I just provide the scriptural, Historical and scientific proof for slavery.

The world needed no proof of slavery you idiot. Everyone already knows about slavery. But you cannot answer questions challenging your "proof". Why? You can't say what you believe. Why?

Because you are a racist moron trapped in his stupidity.

Imagine how surprised I was when Modi confirmed that Indians were self loathing. I thought I only had gotten some deep insight, But it was common knowledge that Indians hate being Indian. Self-loathing shitholes.

My account was closed on DART before the updates were announced. Can someone notify the moderator and have my situation fixed. I would like to finish my argument that Trump is a racist in the Politics forum. " - Hindu Hari

You are the racist. Only you.

You said the bible was lies and contradiction idiot.

Read your bible, Nigger.

If that was true, You wouldn't feel the need to delete them. But at least your spelling lessons seems to have helped you.

Not in contention idiot. Stop fighting yourself. The question you are dodging is, "Didn't you say Noah and his sons were black? " Run again moron. I have the quote and can cite where you said it.

The hot African sun roasted Ham and his children to black. They were the first Africans.

India has the same climate idiot. Shem and Japhath lived in a similar climate. Plus, Ham's children being African is not in dispute, Yet you keep stupidly spamming it. Why? To run away from having to address your stupid comment that Noah and his sons were black.

Shem and Japheth settled in other countries in Genesis 10.

You said they were black. You said the bible was lies.

So that confirms the biblical account. Noah was not in Africa nor was he African.

Lol. No one said he was African. Your racism has made you paranoid. But you did say Noah was black. Feeling trapped by your stupidity?

Indians belong to the descendants of Japheth/Madai.

You said Japheth was black. Will you still dodge when I cite where you said so?

Only Ham and his children turned black

You said Noah and his sons were black.

The phenotypes and genetics of Indians according to the bible. . . .

You said the bible was lies and contradictions. And the bible says nothing about Indian phenotypes and genetics. Don't be an idiot.

Why do you keep posting what you say are lies? That is the definition of spam.

The bible doesn't mention Indians, And you say the bible is lies and contradictions. Are you now trying to use lies as your proof? Really?

But they are descendants of Japheth in Genesis 10

OK. Now address the fact that you said Japheth was black.

Indians are white.

And they can fly fly too, Right? Do you think posting a pic of someone is proof that Indians are white? Could you be that stupid? Do you know how many pics I can post of negroid Indians?

I don't need to. Everyone already knows Indians are black, And they would choose Africans over you any day.

Cite the study.

Already posted the study in another thread.

You are to cite claims in the thread they are made dodger.

Plus, The period of from Noah to now is much, Much more than 10, 000 years. Your study is useless. You are ignorant of human history.

Yet you are the only one running away and deleting questions so you can dodge answering. You didn't know Noah was never in Africa. Some bible "scholar" you are.

Only Ham and his children were black.

Hindu hari says you are a liar. Hari says Noah and all his sons were black. Your argument is with him, Not with me.

That doesn't mean Noah had super power.

The bible says the Canaanites were curse for idolatry, Not because of some loony curse of Noah.

So they were cursed again for idolatry.

You have not established that they were cursed by Noah in the first place moron. That is why you are currently dodging questions on it.

No sir. God's curse was backed by God's authority. If God had cursed Africans to slavery, Most Africans would have been slaves. Most Africans were never been slaves.

In fact, Some African countries were never even colonized the way shithole India was.

I do not believe the stupid things you say are in it. You are an ignorant demon worshipping Hindu moron who is an enemy of Jesus.

I do not believe you. And though you stupidly call yourself a "leader" no one follows you. No one respects you. No one even likes you.

Go ahead, Post the same debunked thing again. Everyone can see that your argument here is dead. When you start running from and dodging questions moron, Have the good sense to get off your dead argument.

But if you still want to show the Gentle Readers how stupid you can be, I'm here for you. Spam on.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2019 2:32:57 AM
ethang5 wrote:

1. You haveu called the bible a book of lies and contradictions. So your crowing now, "It's biblical! " Makes you appear a fool. It's like you're saying of your loony curse, "It's lies and contradictions! "
It's biblical means it's in the bible and supported by the bible. To Christians the bible is Gods word. To others it's full of lies and contradictions. But you are a niggar Christian. So I qote the bible which you will accept as truth.
The curse of Ham condemns Africans to slavery. Read Genesis 9 and 10

Meet some Indians.

Meet some Africans.

According to the Bible the curse of Ham Condemns Africans to slavery. I even provided the curse of Ham as evidence for African slavery.

Noah in the curse of Ham said the childrem of Ham would be slaves to Hams brothers Shem and Japheth.(Genesis 9 and 10).

The Out of Africa theory has been debunked.
https://www.debate.org...
The out of Africa theory was popular when some of the oldest fossils were found in Africa. But Africa was the only place they were looking for fossils. But now they are finding older fossils in China, The Middle East and Asia that challenge the old out of Africa Theory.
The only out of Africa theory that has support is the flow of African slaves out of Africa to Arab countries for 1, 300 years and then to the Americas and Europe for another 4 centuries. The migration of slaves were coerced and not voluntary.

The Hamites

And Hams children were.

Hinduism is an older religion than Christisnity. Dalits are not slaves. No Hindu would allow a Dalit to work for him let alone touch his food, etc. They were untouchables to Hindus.

You confessed about your own stupidity: " I never said I was smart."
I am a proud Indian who lives in Canada and works in America in the IT field. I spend more on Starbucks coffee in a month than you earn in a years, nigger.

You are a self loathing black niggar.

Ethang5: Lol. Of course I am African, Why
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2019 2:45:12 AM
ethang5 wrote:

Noah curses Ham's descendants. They will become servants to the descendants of Ham's brothers. The curse is actually levied against Canaan, Ham's son. Noah's curse was backed by God's authority.

" Genesis 9:20"27, King James Version.

The Indians are the descendant of Indo Europeans/Aryans. Going by the Bible they would be the descendants of Japheth.

Seven Sons of Japheth:
6. Meshech (Russia)
7. Gomer (Celtic)

Noah was a descendant of Adam. So he could not be black. But Hams children was both cursed and roasted in the hot African sun which created the first Africans. Read your bible your ignorant low IQ negroid.

The phenotypes and genetics of Indians according to the bible and DNA tests.
1. Indians are the descendants of Japheth.
Seven Sons of Japheth:
6. Meshech (Russia)
7. Gomer (Celtic)

2. Genetically verified Indians are from Indo European/Aryan ancestry backed by the bible geneology.
The study showed that there were two major migrations into India in the last 10,000 years.
The first one originated from the Zagros region in south-western Iran (which has the world's first evidence for goat domestication) and brought agriculturists, most likely herders, to India.
This would have been between 7,000 and 3,000BCE. These Zagrosian herders mixed with the earlier inhabitants of the subcontinent - the First Indians.

In the centuries after 2000 BCE came the second set of immigrants (the Aryans) from the Eurasian Steppe, probably from the region now known as Kazakhstan. They likely brought with them an early version of Sanskrit, mastery over horses and a range of new cultural practices such as sacrificial rituals, all of which formed the basis of early Hindu/Vedic culture. (A thousand years before, people from the Steppe had also moved into Europe, replacing and mixing with agriculturists there, spawning new cultures and spreading Indo-European languages).
This accounts for 1 billion Indians. The remaining 200 million are Muslims of Indo Iranian and Moguls.ancestry. India also gas about 20,000 Siddis who are African slaves from the Bantu tribe brought in to India by the Arabs. The Siddis are going extinct because they are isolated and Indians won't gave anything to do with black ugly negroid.

Noah found favour with God and Noah's curse was backed by God's authority.

The Aryan race is a racial grouping that emerged in the period of the late 19th century and mid-20th century to describe people of Indo-European heritage.
The use of "Aryan" as a synonym for Indo -European may occasionally appear in material that is based on historic scholarship. Thus, a 1989 article in Scientific American, Colin Renfrew uses the term "Aryan" as a synonym for "Indo-European".[13]

The term Indo-Aryan is still commonly used to describe the Indic half of the Indo-Iranian languages, i.e., the family that includes Sanskrit and modern languages such as Hindi-Urdu, Bengali, Punjabi, Gujarati, Romani, Kashmiri, Sinhalese and Marathi.[14]
Note, all those languages are native to India.

The bible to Christians is the inerrant word of God. The curse of Ham is Biblical. The bible geneology confirms Africans are the descendant of the Ham's children.
Read your confession.
1 Ethang5 wrote: I am a proud slave of His Royal Highness, King Jesus Christ.
Ethang is a proud slave.

2 Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.

Why do you call it spam? You ask the questions I give you the answers with scriptures and published evidence.

I have addressed ever question you raised. I even got you to confess you are are African and a full time slave.

Read your confession.
Ethang5: Lol. Of course I am African,
1 Ethang5 wrote: I am a proud slave of His Royal Higjness Jesus.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2019 4:09:56 AM

But you call the bible lies idiot. The question you are dodging is not whether its in the bible, But you trying to use it as support though you know it's lies.

Why send me to read lies? Are you stupid? You fail miserably on point 1 moron.

Nothing you said here addressed point 2. You are pathetic.

That doesn't address the question. I did not say there was no African slavery. I said most Africans were never slaves. If so few Africans were slaves, How can the "curse" be validly on Africans?

Indian history is also full of slavery. Africa was never completely enslaved like India was. You fail point 3.

Calling myself a slave of Jesus Christ does not qualify. You are desperate for a point, But I will not allow you to be stupid for it. Plus, You have not shown that the slavery I mentioned was African slavery.

The convo was not with you. You were not there. You don't know what it was about. You took the convo out of context and claim you know what I was talking about. You don't.

You fail point 4

According to the Bible. . . .

I can dismiss this out of hand as you have already told us that the bible is lies and contradictions.

We do not need a history of Ham's sons. God's favor did not give Noah the ability to control future generations. The bible does not say so.

And since most Africans were never slaves, The curse could not have been by God's authority. God's curses do not fail.

But you fail point 5.

You've realized all Noah's sons were black, . . . .

Hee, Hee! I knew scaring you with the threat of citing where you had said it would make you back down.

Thus, Everyone is descended from Africans. This is also verified from science.

Lol. You said Noah was white. How could he have white sons?

I have never said Noah was white. You did. And if Noah was white, He would have white sons. Are you stupid? I said Noah was never in Africa.

You fail point 5 miserably.

They lived there years later, But at the time of the curse, There was not a single person alive in Africa. There was no Africa. The descendants of Ham had yet to go there and build societies and cities. So no, Africa did not come first.

You do not address point 6, So you fail point 6.

The Arabs, Portugese, Romans and Christians owned and traded African slaves.

Doesn't address the point. Race based slavery is relatively new. This is a fact. You are talking about the 18th and 19th centuries. Only 300 years ago. Race based slavery was non-existent in biblical days, And certainly unknown in Noah's day.

Your curse claim fails, Ergo, You fail point 7.

Don't be angry. You know nothing about me, So your insults are just silly. Address the question. Why does the curse not better fit Indian slavery?

I did not say Ham's brother was cursed. Don't let your racist paranoia make you silly.

The curse says the sons of Canaan would serve his brothers. Japheth, The brother of Ham, Is the ancestor of Arabs, Who enslaved Indians, Who are the descendants of Canaan. The curse is perfectly fulfilled in the slavery of India for 17 centuries by Arabs. Both Indians and Arabs were descendants of the brothers Ham and Japhath respectively, And the descendants of Ham, Indians, Did bow down to the descendants of Japhath, Arabs, Their brothers, Just as the curse said they would.

You fail point 8 by not addressing it.

Hinduism is an older religion than Christisnity.

Then you are claiming the curse is not true. Noah and his sons and their wives were the only people on earth. And Noah did not worship Rama or Krishna. But if there were people in India at the time of the curse, Then the Noah story isn't true, And there is no curse.

Dalits are not slaves.

We know this is a lie. Everyone knows about your slave religions moron, And the vile caste system that it has. That is why the government outlawed it. Dalits are slaves. Even your sensless hatred of them expressed below shows it.

No Hindu would allow a Dalit to work for him let alone touch his food, Etc. They were untouchables to Hindus.

But they aren't slaves. Right.

You didn't even attempt to touch point 9. You Fail point 9.

I am a proud Indian who lives in Canada and works in America in the IT field.

These are all baseless claims. But what is worse, Is that your posts contradict you. Your spelling and grammar is not possible for the educational level you claim. Every time you cut and paste something without credit we know because your grammar is so bad we can tell when you're plagiarizing.

Your posting patterns do not fit Canada. You claim you work in the US, But your posting patterns are for Indian time zones.

You fail point 10.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2019 12:06:42 AM
ethang5 wrote:

You are the only low IQ nigger left on DDO. Lol!!

But you call the bible lies idiot. The question you are dodging is not whether its in the bible, But you trying to use it as support though you know it's lies.
The bible is the inerrant word of God to Christians. You are a Christian and a nigger. The cures of Ham condemns Afrucans to slavery. Nigger, believe it!!

The bible is the inerrant word of God to Christians. You are a Christian and a nigger. The cures of Ham condemns Afrucans to slavery. Nigger, believe it!!

Even the Bible says the Indians are descendants of Japheth. That would make Indians Indo Europeans.

That doesn't address the question. I did not say there was no African slavery. I said most Africans were never slaves. If so few Africans were slaves, How can the "curse" be validly on Africans?
Ghana Africa was the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade Centre of the World. 20 Million African slaves were shipped out of Ghana alone.

Indian history is also full of slavery. Africa was never completely enslaved like India was. You fail point 3.
Indisns are Indo Europeans. No mention of slavery in India. India drove out the Muslim and British invaders. But Africa became a slave trade centre. African slaves can be bought in Libya for $400. Even you said you live in Africa where slavery is still practiced.

African slaves can be bought in Libya for $400. Even you said you live in Africa where slavery is still practiced.

Calling myself a slave of Jesus Christ does not qualify. You are desperate for a point, But I will not allow you to be stupid for it. Plus, You have not shown that the slavery I mentioned was African slavery.
You are a full time slave running bibles for over 15 years by your own confession.

According to the Bible Noah cursed Ham and his children. Ham's children were the first Africans.

I can dismiss this out of hand as you have already told us that the bible is lies and contradictions.
Unless you believe the bible us full.of lies and contradictions, the curse of Ham is biblical. Christians justified African slavery based on scriptures.

We do not need a history of Ham's sons. God's favor did not give Noah the ability to control future generations. The bible does not say so.
Christians justified African slavery based on scriptures. God cursed the Canaanited too. The curse of Ham was fulfilled.

And since most Africans were never slaves, The curse could not have been by God's authority. God's curses do not fail.
Ghana Africa was the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade Centre of the World. 20 Million African slaves were shipped out of Ghana alone.
But you fail point 5.
1,700 years of African slavery is hard to dismiss.

You low IQ lying nigger. I never said all of Noah's sons were black. I said all of Hams children were black and lived in Africa. They were the first Africans.

Hee, Hee! I knew scaring you with the threat of citing where you had said it would make you back down.
You can try. But after you confessed you are a nigger living in Africa. We had our evidence of the curse of Ham. and a black shithole. You are a black full time slave by your own admission.

I have never said Noah was white. You did. And if Noah was white, He would have white sons. Are you stupid? I said Noah was never in Africa.

Noah only cursed Ham and his children. Noah was white the same colour as Adam from living in a moderate climate.
Noah"s sons Ham, Shem and Japheth however have several colour clues hidden in their names. Ham is definitely Hebrew for dark. Japheth is Hebrew for fair, And Shem"s name has nothing to do with colour at all. The name Shem is a word that means "name, " in this context relating to "he will make a name for himself"
After the curse Ham and his children became black and the hot African sun made them permanently black. It changed their genetics. They were the first Africans.

Noah's cursed the descendants of Ham. Read the bible, nigger.
The descendants of Ham were the first Africans from (Libya, Sudan, Egypt) all African countries.

They lived there years later, But at the time of the curse, There was not a single person alive in Africa. There was no Africa. The descendants of Ham had yet to go there and build societies and cities. So no, Africa did not come first.
The descendants of Ham were the first Africans from (Libya, Sudan, Egypt) all African countries.

Doesn't address the point. Race based slavery is relatively new. This is a fact. You are talking about the 18th and 19th centuries. Only 300 years ago. Race based slavery was non-existent in biblical days, And certainly unknown in Noah's day.

The fact the concept of slavery is introduced by Noah immediately after the flood and specifically targets Ham and his children is evidence race based slavery was how slavery began early in Biblical history.

Indians were the descendants of Japheth. Read your bible nigger.

The curse of Ham condemned Africans to slavery.
Indians are descendants of Japheth. Read your bible, nigger.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2019 5:19:37 AM

You are the only low IQ nigger left on DDO. Lol!

And your argument is backed by what you yourself call lies and contradictions.

The bible is the inerrant word of God to Christians. You are a Christian and a nigger. The cures of Ham condemns Afrucans to slavery. Nigger, Believe it!

Your stupid racism will not make me believe anything. Look at your sentence above. "The cures of Ham condemns Afrucans to slavery. " You are going insane in your hatred and stupidity.

Read your bible, Not your hate. There is no curse on Ham in the bible. No cures of ham either. Lol.

The bible is the inerrant word of God to Christians.

But lies and contradictions to you. And you are the one making the claim. Your claim is based on what you yourself call lies. I can dismiss it out of hand.

Even the Bible says the Indians are descendants of Japheth. That would make Indians Indo Europeans.

You said Japheth was black.

Ghana Africa was the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade Centre of the World. 20 Million African slaves were shipped out of Ghana alone. African history is full of slavery. Romans, Arabs, Christians all indulged in owning African slaves.

Indian history is also full of slavery. Africa was never completely enslaved like India was. You have not addressed the question. If so few Africans were slaves, How can the "curse" be validly on Africans?

You fail point 3.

Indisns are Indo Europeans. No mention of slavery in India.

The question is not about India. It's about Africa. If so few Africans were ever slaves, How can the "curse" be validly on Africans?

You dodge, You fail.

African slaves can be bought in Libya for $400. Even you said you live in Africa where slavery is still practiced.

You are a full time slave running bibles for over 15 years by your own confession.

Lie. When you edit my "confession" it becomes a lie. You fail point 4.

According to the Bible Noah cursed Ham and his children. Ham's children were the first Africans.

Unless you believe the bible us full. Of lies and contradictions, The curse of Ham is biblical.

I don't care if you think it's biblical. But since you do, And you think the bible is lies, Your claim is backed by lies. I dismiss lies. And sure enough, When I check the bible, Ham is not cursed. Canaan is.

Christians justified African slavery based on scriptures.

And Christian justify Hinduism being a false religion based on scriptures.

You fail point 5.

1, 700 years of African slavery is hard to dismiss.

You do it with Indian slavery easily. But I'm not dismissing African slavery, I'm just asking how come so few Africans were enslaved compared to their total population if they were cursed by God? The curse could not have been on Africans. God's curses do not fail.

You wrote the above. Not me.

You low IQ lying nigger. I never said all of Noah's sons were black. I said all of Hams children were black and lived in Africa. They were the first Africans.

You can try. But after you confessed you are a nigger living in Africa. We had our evidence of the curse of Ham. And a black shithole. You are a black full time slave by your own admission.

Lol. Lame. I want to argue against real thinking, Not stupid imagination.

Noah only cursed Ham and his children.

Noah cursed Canaan. Not Ham.

Noah was white the same colour as Adam from living in a moderate climate.

You said Noah was black. Noah lived in a desert.

You "curse" and you "evidence" are both nonsense. You can keep prattling, But I dismiss them as nonsense. They are based on lies and your imagination. The fact that you can't answer questions put to you proves you are aware they are lies.

Your insane racism has hobbled you yet again.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2019 5:19:55 AM

Noah's cursed the descendants of Ham. Read the bible, Nigger.

Has nothing to do with question 6 above.

Noah's cursed the descendants of Ham. Read the bible, Nigger.

Has nothing to do with question 6 above moron. At the time of the curse, There was not a single person alive in Africa. There was no Africa. The descendants of Ham had yet to go there and build societies and cities. So no, Africa did not come first.

You avoided point 6. You fail point 6.

The fact the concept of slavery is introduced by Noah immediately after the flood and specifically targets Ham and his children is evidence race based slavery was how slavery began early in Biblical history.

There is nothing about race in the story of Noah. You are a pathological racist, So you see racism everywhere.

You fail point 7.

Indians are not mentioned in the bible. It is science that shows Indians as descendants of Caanan.

The curse on Canaan is fulfilled to the letter by Indian slavery.

*Africans were not enslaved by both their "brothers", Indians were. The descendants of Canaan were Indians, They were enslaved by their "brothers", The descendants of Japheth, The Arabs, And the descendants of Shem, The Europeans.

*The phrase " lowest of slaves" makes no sense in the African context, But is coherent only in the Indian context. Both the Brahmin and the dalits were slaves under the Arabs and the British, But the dalit s were the "lowest of slaves. "

*Not all Africans were slaves. In fact, Most Africans were never slaves. But All Indians were slaves. God's curse did not fail with Indians. For 17 centuries, Every Indian was a slave, Just as prophesied by the curse.

*Canaan is cursed for idolatry, Which Hinduism is. Who are Hindu? Indians. Canaan worshipped the God of his fathers, Jehovah. It is because of Indians that the curse came. Indians began to follow the demons rama and Krishna.

And God cursed them. And the curse is fulfilled in Indian slavery.

Krishna hates God for this, That is why he has you here, Bumblingly trying to shift the curse to Africans.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2019 8:01:51 PM
ethang5 wrote:

You are the only low IQ nigger left on DDO. Lol!!

Indisns are Indo Europeans. No mention of slavery in India. India drove out the Muslim and British invaders. But Africa became a slave trade centre. African slaves can be bought in Libya for $400. Even you said you live in Africa where slavery is still practiced.

Unless you believe the bible us full.of lies and contradictions, the curse of Ham is biblical. Christians justified African slavery based on scriptures.

Christians justified African slavery based on scriptures. God cursed the Canaanited too. The curse of Ham was fulfilled.

But you fail point 5.
1,700 years of African slavery is hard to dismiss.

You can try. But after you confessed you are a nigger living in Africa. We had our evidence of the curse of Ham. and a black shithole. You are a black full time slave by your own admission.

Noah only cursed Ham and his children. Noah was white the same colour as Adam from living in a moderate climate.
Noah"s sons Ham, Shem and Japheth however have several colour clues hidden in their names. Ham is definitely Hebrew for dark. Japheth is Hebrew for fair, And Shem"s name has nothing to do with colour at all. The name Shem is a word that means "name, " in this context relating to "he will make a name for himself"
After the curse Ham and his children became black and the hot African sun made them permanently black. It changed their genetics. They were the first Africans.

The curse of Ham condemned Africans to slavery.
Indians are descendants of Japheth. Read you bible
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2019 3:44:47 AM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

1. You have called the bible a book of lies and contradictions. So your crowing now, "It's biblical! " Makes you appear a fool. It's like you're saying of your loony curse, "It's lies and contradictions!

But not to you. You offer lies, It gets dismissed.

You are a Christian and a nigger.

That's how I know you'r a liar.

The cures of Ham condemns Afrucans to slavery. Nigger, Believe it!

No. I do not believe racist lies.

Irrelevant. You lie, It gets dismissed.

You are worse. A Hindu and an uneducated nigger.

The cures of Ham condemns Afrucans to slavery. Nigger, Believe it!

No, You uneducated fool. Learn to spell.

Indians are never mentioned in the bible.

Indisns are Indo Europeans.

Africa was never completely enslaved like India was.

India has more slaves than the entire continent of Africa. Indian slavery fits the curse.

India still has more slaves today.

According to the Bible. . . . .

You said the bible was lies. According to lies, It gets dismissed.

Unless you believe the bible us full. Of lies and contradictions, The curse of Ham is biblical.

I don't care. You're making the charge. You believe its lies.

Which you say are lies. Dismissed.

Your opinion. Off topic here.

God cursed the Canaanited too. The curse of Ham was fulfilled.

Most Africans were never slaves.

African history is full of slavery.

So is Indian slavery. And you were enslaved by 2 brothers, Not just one, Just like the curse says.

But you fail point 5.

You do it easily enough with 17, 00 years of Indian slavery.

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4340354/
Can Africans Be Hindu?
Post #30 - Noah's children were all Afrcans in Genesis 10 " Hindu hari

Look at the low IQ lying niggar.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2019 4:37:58 AM
ethang5 wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

1. You have called the bible a book of lies and contradictions. So your crowing now, "It's biblical! " Makes you appear a fool. It's like you're saying of your loony curse, "It's lies and contradictions!

You are a Christian and a nigger by your own confession.

The curse of Ham condemns Africans to slavery. Nigger, Believe it!

Only Africans are niggers. You are African.

Indians are Indo Europeans. Africans like you are Black Niggers.

There are called Madai (Madai (Indians & Iranic: Medes, Persians, Afghans, Kurds) in Genesis 10.

African history is full of slavery. Romans, Arabs, Christians all indulged in owning African slaves and trading African slaves.

Indians are Indo Europeans. Only Africans were condemned to slavery. It's the Biblical Curse of Ham.

India was never sold as slaves like Africans. Remember Ghana Africa was the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade Centre of the World. 20 million African slaves were shipped from Ghana alone.

India has more slaves than the entire continent of Africa. Indian slavery fits the curse.
Indians are Indo Europeans the descendants of Japheth.
Ham and his children were cursed. They were the first Africans Genesis 10.

Noah cursed Ham and his children who were the first Africans. . The curse of Ham condemned only Africans to slavery. Christians justified Aftican slavery as biblical.

They are called domestic servants. Not the same as cursed and condemned to slavery like Africans. African slavery in Biblical.

The bible tells us Noah cursed Ham and his children who were the first Africans. Genesis 9 and 10.
The cure of Ham condemned only Africans to slavery. Christians saw African slavery as Biblical and that was their justification for African slavery.

According to the Bible. . . . . African slavery is Biblical.

But they are the word of God to Christians. So belive it nigger.

Unless you believe the bible is full of lies and contradictions, The curse of Ham is biblical.

But you deliver Bbles so to you the bible is the word of God. And the bible condemns Africans to slavery.

Noah cursed Ham and his children and condemned them to slavery. They turned out to be the first Africans. (Genesus 9 and 10). Christians, Arabs, Romans, Portuguese and even Ghanaian Africans believed the bible justified African slavery. So African slaves were sold and traded to many countries.

Africans were owned and sold as slaves since biblical times by Arabs, Romans, Portugese, Christians and by Ghanaian africans. Ghana Africa was the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade Centre of the World.

African history is full of slavery.

So is Indian slavery. And you were enslaved by 2 brothers, Not just one, Just like the curse says.
Indians are Indo Europeans and the descendants of Japheth. The bible tells us only Ham's children who were the first africans would be condemned to slavery.

But you fail point 5.

Indians are not africans. Indians are Indo Europeans and the descendants of Japheth. Noah only cursed Ham and his children (Africans) Genesis 9.

Can Africans Be Hindu?
That was a typo. It should have read Ham's children were all Africans Genesis 10.

Look at the low IQ lying nigger Ethang trying to name an issue over a typo. Lol!
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2019 4:42:25 AM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Cite definition: quote (a passage, Book, Or author) as evidence for or justification of an argument or statement, Especially in a scholarly work.

Fake definition, Like your fake quote.

I have quoted your confessions repeatedly so there would be no ambiguity about its content.

Yes, But you have not cited them. We think you cannot cite them because you are a liar.

Cite or you're a liar moron.

You're a liar. You couldn't cite.

A "citation" is the way you tell your readers that certain material in your work came from another source. It also gives your readers the information necessary to find that source again

Would you like me to give you an example? Here you go.

I have never said that all Noah's children were black!

Can Africans Be Hindu?
Post #30 - Noah's children were all Afrcans in Genesis 10
Hindu hari

You lied moron. See the citation? Thread name, Post number, And quote. You only quote because you're a liar.

That is a typo.

I knew you would say that you liar. Pay attention now.

Can Africans Be Hindu?

Post #28 - Noah children were all Afrcans Genesis 10.

Post #30 - Noah's children were all Afrcans in Genesis 10.

Post #32 - Noah's children were all Afrcans in Genesis 10.

You lied 3 times, There were more, I just only needed the 3.

Three instances of this typo? No liar.

And notice you corrected the apostrophe after Noah in post #28, In posts #30 & #32, But did not correct what you now lie is a typo. How could you miss the word Noah, The very word you say is a typo, Three times? Correct the same word for an apostrophe, And then say it was a typo?

You are a liar, And you have been caught.

This is similar to the lie you told about Noah living in Africa. You didn't know, And after I corrected you several times, You tried to pretend it was I who didn't know and you had to tell me.

Same way you lie now with your "confessions", You cannot cite any confession because there is none. So you lie.

You would have kept lying If I had not cited your quote about Noah's children being black.

All that stupid insulting, Like a low IQ monkey going berserk, And it was you in error. You're the idiot.

The funny thing is, Noah was black. His children were black. You're just illiterate and racist. Lol.

There isn't much you can say to me anymore moron. You are a lying, Uneducated, Unlikable shithole. And you're no scholar.

You're a moron.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2019 5:07:26 AM
ethang5 wrote:

You are a Christian and a nigger by your own confession.

Only Africans are niggers. You are African.

Indians are Indo Europeans. Africans like you are Black Niggers.

There are called Madai (Madai (Indians & Iranic: Medes, Persians, Afghans, Kurds) in Genesis 10.

African history is full of slavery. Romans, Arabs, Christians all indulged in owning African slaves and trading African slaves.

Indians are Indo Europeans. Only Africans were condemned to slavery. It's the Biblical Curse of Ham.

India was never sold as slaves like Africans. Remember Ghana Africa was the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade Centre of the World. 20 million African slaves were shipped from Ghana alone.

Indians are Indo Europeans the descendants of Japheth.
Ham and his children were cursed. They were the first Africans Genesis 10.

Noah cursed Ham and his children who were the first Africans. . The curse of Ham condemned only Africans to slavery. Christians justified Aftican slavery as biblical.

They are called domestic servants. Not the same as cursed and condemned to slavery like Africans. African slavery in Biblical.

The bible tells us Noah cursed Ham and his children who were the first Africans. Genesis 9 and 10.
The cure of Ham condemned only Africans to slavery. Christians saw African slavery as Biblical and that was their justification for African slavery.

According to the Bible. . . . . African slavery is Biblical.

But they are the word of God to Christians. So belive it nigger.

Unless you believe the bible is full of lies and contradictions, The curse of Ham is biblical.

But you deliver Bbles so to you the bible is the word of God. And the bible condemns Africans to slavery.

Noah cursed Ham and his children and condemned them to slavery. They turned out to be the first Africans. (Genesus 9 and 10). Christians, Arabs, Romans, Portuguese and even Ghanaian Africans believed the bible justified African slavery. So African slaves were sold and traded to many countries.

Africans were owned and sold as slaves since biblical times by Arabs, Romans, Portugese, Christians and by Ghanaian africans. Ghana Africa was the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade Centre of the World.

Lying niggar, African history is full of slavery.

Indians are Indo Europeans and the descendants of Japheth. The bible tells us only Ham's children who were the first africans would be condemned to slavery.

But you fail point 5.

Indians are not africans. Indians are Indo Europeans and the descendants of Japheth. Noah only cursed Ham and his children (Africans) Genesis 9.

The bible tells us only Ham and his children turned black after the curse.

Can Africans Be Hindu?
That was a typo. It should have read Ham's children were all Africans Genesis 10.

Look at the low IQ lying nigger Ethang trying to make an issue over a typo. Lol!
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2019 11:20:23 AM
Look at the low IQ lying nigger Ethang trying to make an issue over a typo. Lol!

It seemed to be an issue to you when you were spitting and farting about how you never called Noah's children black. Before you knew I could cite your lie.

You are a confused black niggar! You father was a black niggar atheist! I have never said that all Noah's children were black! Niggar!

Sounded like it was an "issue" to you moron.

Can Africans Be Hindu?
Hindu hari

You lied moron. See the citation? Thread name, Post number, And quote. You only post fake quotes because you're a liar. You cannot cite the thread or post number. Feeling trapped in your stupidity?

That is a typo.

And you want it not to be an "issue" now, Right? Lol.

https://www. Debate. Org. . .
Can Africans Be Hindu?

And notice the apostrophe after Noah in post #28, You had corrected In posts #30 & #32, But did not correct what you now lie is a typo. How could you miss the word Noah, The very word you say is a typo, Three times? Correcting the same word for an apostrophe, And then say it was a typo?

This is similar to the lie you told about Noah living in Africa. You didn't know, And after I corrected you several times, You tried to pretend it was I who didn't know and you had to tell me. I can cite that too.

Same way you lie now with your "confessions", You cannot cite any confession because there is none. So you lie. You, Unlike me, Can only post lies and say they are quotes.

You would have kept lying If I had not cited your quote about Noah's children being black. You kept lying until I cited it, Though I told you about it several times.

All that stupid insulting, Like a low IQ Indian monkey going berserk, And it was you in error the whole time. You're the low IQ idiot.

The funny thing is, Noah was black. His children were black. You're just illiterate and racist. You know no bible history. You post like a simpleminded idiot. All racist bile and ignorant stupidity.

There isn't much you can say to me anymore moron. You are a lying, Uneducated, Unlikable shithole. And you're certainly no scholar.

Your shamed faced replies do not even mention that you edited the supposed "typo"! Or that you made it multiple times. Now, It's me trying to make it an issue. Even when caught, You just keep lying.

As I said, You are empty. Friendless, Stupid, And bitter. I told you that you would kiss your stupidity on the lips. How did you like it?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2019 11:58:01 AM
ethang5 wrote:

It seemed to be an issue to you when you were spitting and farting about how you never called Noah's children black. Before you knew I could cite your lie.

You are a confused black niggar! You father was a black niggar atheist! I have never said that all Noah's children were black! Niggar!

Can Africans Be Hindu?
Hindu hari

You lied moron. See the citation? Thread name, Post number, And quote. You only post fake quotes because you're a liar. You cannot cite the thread or post number. Feeling trapped in your stupidity?

That is a typo.

Can Africans Be Hindu?

And notice the apostrophe after Noah in post #28, You had corrected In posts #30 & #32, But did not correct what you now lie is a typo. How could you miss the word Noah, The very word you say is a typo, Three times? Correcting the same word for an apostrophe, And then say it was a typo?

This is similar to the lie you told about Noah living in Africa. You didn't know, And after I corrected you several times, You tried to pretend it was I who didn't know and you had to tell me. I can cite that too.

Same way you lie now with your "confessions", You cannot cite any confession because there is none. So you lie. You, Unlike me, Can only post lies and say they are quotes.

You would have kept lying If I had not cited your quote about Noah's children being black. You kept lying until I cited it, Though I told you about it several times.

All that stupid insulting, Like a low IQ Indian monkey going berserk, And it was you in error the whole time. You're the low IQ idiot.

The funny thing is, Noah was black. His children were black. You're just illiterate and racist. You know no bible history. You post like a simpleminded idiot. All racist bile and ignorant stupidity.

There isn't much you can say to me anymore moron. You are a lying, Uneducated, Unlikable shithole. And you're certainly no scholar.

Your shamed faced replies do not even mention that you edited the supposed "typo"! Or that you made it multiple times. Now, It's me trying to make it an issue. Even when caught, You just keep lying.

As I said, You are empty. Friendless, Stupid, And bitter. I told you that you would kiss your stupidity on the lips. How did you like it?

The nigger Ethang is burning.
No matter what the nigger Ethang says, He knows he will wake up a back shithole nigger. .
I made the typo and said supposedly 3 times Noah's children were all Africans Genesis 10.

But I am sure I said over 200 times Ham's children were Africans because that is what Genesis 10 says and I referenced Genesis 10.

Read your confessions, Nigger.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: Long ago, I had a night job where I worked with this guy much like Im-Em here. He told me that reality was whatever he believed.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums, I understand your trepidation. But I don't think you have too much to worry about. The overwhelming majority of posters here would not want you banned or censured.

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha. They have to work ALL DAY. Do you believe they are working only when hunting or gathering food? Do you think they have running water? Or electricity? They sleep often during the day because it is hot and they must work for everything. There are no stores, Only rudimentary tools. Please. Working only 15 hours a week would kill them, As evidenced by their dwindling tribe.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes. I will show you people who will infect you with their joy. Yet they aren't all Pollyannas. Some are cynics who have simply decided not to allow their environment to define them.

Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in. Is it wrong that I warn visitors to my home about it? If a visitor ignores my warning, Can he claim because I installed it, I'm responsible for his injury after having not believed my warning?
I work with prisoners. Many say they are Christian because the think it will facilitate their case with the parole board.

Ethang5 wrote: This is like when whites tell blacks, Why are you always on about racism? A black person's ethnicity is obvious.

Your father was a black negroid atheist. But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free.
My position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak.

Karmic Justice combined with the curse of Ham and Slavery by Arabs produced Black shitholes.
Wow! Africans are cursed in 4 religions. Judaism, Islam, Christianity and Hinduism.

The only life you know is living in Ghana Africa a shithole country.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2019 12:13:48 PM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Can Africans Be Hindu?
Hindu hari

That is a typo.

Can Africans Be Hindu?

The nigger Ethang is burning.

And you are beaten.

No matter what the nigger Ethang says, He know he will wake up a back shithole nigger.

And you will wake up still having lost the debate.

I made the typo and said supposedly 3 times Noah's children were all Africans Genesis 10.

You edited the " typo" too!

But I am sure I said over 200 times. . . . .

The idiot is not even ashamed to reference his moronic spam!

I made a typo three times.

And even edited it, And still you call it a typo. How stupid are you?

Can Africans Be Hindu?
- Hindu hari

That is a typo.

Can Africans Be Hindu?

As I said, You are empty, Friendless, Stupid, And bitter. I told you that you would kiss your stupidity on the lips. How did you like it?

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.