Total Posts:74|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

The Bible contradicts itself about Jesus

SingularityofLight
Posts: 1,915
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2019 1:09:03 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
Numbers 23:19: "God is not a man. . . Neither the son of man. . . "

How is it that "Jesus is god" and "the son of man" in the New Testament when the Old Testament clearly says "god is not a man" nor the "son of man? "

Whoops!
Harikrish
Posts: 29,641
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2019 2:20:28 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
SingularityofLight wrote:
Numbers 23:19: "God is not a man. . . Neither the son of man. . . "

How is it that "Jesus is god" and "the son of man" in the New Testament when the Old Testament clearly says "god is not a man" nor the "son of man? "

Whoops!

The Jews do not recognize the New Testament. It is not consistent with their Hebrew Bible.

We had a Rabbi Rosends who refuse to answer any questions which was based on the New Testament.

Rosends said: Who cares? The "NT" has no value to me.
Rosends said: But my scriptures tell that Jesus was not the messiah. You are cherry picking and applying it in the way you need to. It is dishonest at best.
Rosends said: Except that under Jewish law, He DID sin. And under Jewish understanding of text, He DID fail. And he wasn't sacrificed (which is a good thing because under Jewish law, Human sacrifice is unacceptable).
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,221
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2019 2:36:41 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
God lives in mortal bodies and eternal bodies, He creates the frequency of the body we live in. When Christ said He was the Son of Man we was referring to Joseph and Mary, In a handful of situations, He called Himself the Son of God from His baptism, He was the only begotten Son of God for less than two years, As the Son of God, He was still the reincarnated Adam.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,221
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2019 3:05:29 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
Christ sent the message to Israel that He was just like Israel, Except, As the Son of God, He could will His own death. We do not need it. We only need to see the power in Christ to will His death to inspire our faith in the predestinated power of Yahweh Elohim. After Christ died, He no longer had that unique power as the Son of God. He is like us, Adam. It all boils down to our belief in the Almighty Power of God and His grace to manage the different paths we choose with the council of His will.

Are we going to be gods or goddesses; or male or female angels? It doesn't matter what we think. God has us on the good and evil rollercoaster of predestination and will end where we wanted to be as spirit-obs.

Romans 8:29
For whom He foreknew, He also *predestined* to be conformed to the image of His Son, That He might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Romans 8:30
Moreover whom He *predestined*, These He also called; whom He called, These He also justified; and whom He justified, These He also glorified.

Ephesians 1:5
having *predestined* us to adoption as sons by Jesus Christ to Himself, According to the good pleasure of His will,

Ephesians 1:11
In Him also we have obtained an inheritance, Being *predestined* according to the purpose of Him who works all things according to the **counsel of His will**

,
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,221
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2019 3:09:02 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
Correction:

It all boils down to our belief in the Almighty Power of God and His grace to manage the different paths we **chose as spirit-orbs** with the council of His will.
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,552
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2019 3:56:52 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
Numbers 23:19: "God is not a man. . . Neither the son of man. . . "

How is it that "Jesus is god" and "the son of man" in the New Testament when the Old Testament clearly says "god is not a man" nor the "son of man? "

Numbers 23:19 in context is the Lord speaking though Balaam to Balak. God's response to Balak is God is not a man that he should lie. In other words, God is not a human. Human's sin - they tell lies. He then goes on to say God is not the son of man that he should change his mind. In other words, God does not change his mind like men do - because he knows all things. In both terms, He is talking about humanity in their physical states and contrasting the differences between God and man.

Jesus in the NT refers to himself as the "son of man". This is taken from both Ezekiel and Daniel and is technically a title. It is the title given to the messiah. So in one sense - and I think the primary sense of how Jesus refers to himself as the Son of Man - has nothing to do with humanity - but rather with a title.

Yet, Interestingly enough, Despite that clarification of why Jesus referred to himself as the son of man, Your question actually does not ask that question. Rather your question is and please correct me if I am wrong, How can God be Man if Jesus is supposed to be both God and Man? Surely it is contradictory?

Well I suppose at first blush it looks that way. Yet a simple understanding of Christian doctrine of Jesus - which I am sure you must have understood if you really were a Christian - would make it clear. You see Jesus is both FULLY GOD and FULLY MAN. Jesus is God and Jesus is man. Yet, What this does not mean is this: that God is man. Or that man is God. In other words, God always remains God. And Man always remains man. Jesus is not half God and half man. He is fully God. And he is fully Man. Hence, The statement in Numbers is correct in stating that the Lord is not man that he should lie or the son of man that he should change his mind. Jesus is both FULLY GOD and FULLY Man. This is similar in many respects to the Christian understanding of the bible. It was written by God and it was written by humans. God is absolute and cannot err. Humanity is sinful and can err. Yet God in the Bible can provide a book which is inerrant and infallible and yet using humanity who has made textual errors and is sinful.

Jesus is God - so remained sinless. Yet born of a woman - and possibly with original sin. Jesus did not live by his own divine power amongst us - not one of his miracles can be attributed to his deity, But rather to the power of the Holy Spirit. This I think is the true miracle. He proved by his life - that he was the second Adam and champion of humanity. So although I know this won't satisfy you, It is the doctrine of the church in accordance with its creeds since the church began.
SingularityofLight
Posts: 1,915
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2019 4:32:53 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
Tradesecret wrote:
Numbers 23:19: "God is not a man. . . Neither the son of man. . . "

How is it that "Jesus is god" and "the son of man" in the New Testament when the Old Testament clearly says "god is not a man" nor the "son of man? "

Numbers 23:19 in context is the Lord speaking though Balaam to Balak. God's response to Balak is God is not a man that he should lie. In other words, God is not a human. Human's sin - they tell lies. He then goes on to say God is not the son of man that he should change his mind. In other words, God does not change his mind like men do - because he knows all things. In both terms, He is talking about humanity in their physical states and contrasting the differences between God and man.

Jesus in the NT refers to himself as the "son of man". This is taken from both Ezekiel and Daniel and is technically a title. It is the title given to the messiah. So in one sense - and I think the primary sense of how Jesus refers to himself as the Son of Man - has nothing to do with humanity - but rather with a title.

Yet, Interestingly enough, Despite that clarification of why Jesus referred to himself as the son of man, Your question actually does not ask that question. Rather your question is and please correct me if I am wrong, How can God be Man if Jesus is supposed to be both God and Man? Surely it is contradictory?

Well I suppose at first blush it looks that way. Yet a simple understanding of Christian doctrine of Jesus - which I am sure you must have understood if you really were a Christian - would make it clear. You see Jesus is both FULLY GOD and FULLY MAN. Jesus is God and Jesus is man. Yet, What this does not mean is this: that God is man. Or that man is God. In other words, God always remains God. And Man always remains man. Jesus is not half God and half man. He is fully God. And he is fully Man. Hence, The statement in Numbers is correct in stating that the Lord is not man that he should lie or the son of man that he should change his mind. Jesus is both FULLY GOD and FULLY Man. This is similar in many respects to the Christian understanding of the bible. It was written by God and it was written by humans. God is absolute and cannot err. Humanity is sinful and can err. Yet God in the Bible can provide a book which is inerrant and infallible and yet using humanity who has made textual errors and is sinful.

Jesus is God - so remained sinless. Yet born of a woman - and possibly with original sin. Jesus did not live by his own divine power amongst us - not one of his miracles can be attributed to his deity, But rather to the power of the Holy Spirit. This I think is the true miracle. He proved by his life - that he was the second Adam and champion of humanity. So although I know this won't satisfy you, It is the doctrine of the church in accordance with its creeds since the church began.

"God is not a man, That he should lie; neither the son of man, That he should repent"
This is the straightforward understanding of this verse: God is not a man because man lies; God is not the son of man because man needs to come clean with his lies. Jesus is a man so Jesus lies, And needs to come clean with his lies. God is not a man, Period. That is what it says; that is the simplest meaning for both the trimmed down verse I gave in the OP and in the full verse of this post that I gave an expanded meaning for. Stop adding meaning to the words: "God is not a man. "
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,221
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2019 6:43:07 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
Singularity of Light, Tradescret is a stark reminder why you left Christianity and the babble out of Babylon. Many words that make no sense as a whole with a purpose that makes logical sense to satisfy your scientific mind.

The ideas from the light have no words, Just knowing the clear meaning we see the ideas. You asked a simple question, And the answer is not complicated. It is very clear. 7 billion paths lead to 7 billion different eternal bodies. No one dies eternally, But only in mortally. They are recycled.

We are body. Soul, Spirit-orb, And God's Spirit. We are born in mortal heaven as babies before the mind develops. After we enjoy being little kids, The world drags us into the dragon and beast system and we lose ourselves. Then we pull ourselves out of the mess for Christ's sake, But you would say, For the light's sake of conscience.

God is in all us, But the telephone is in the spirit orb where the light connects in communication. God is a Spirit. He is light. He is love. He is Life. Man is none of these things. Without the light of conscience, Man is a selfish dragon and beast.

We are Created, He is not. We have frequency, He creates His light at a specific frequency we can comprehend if we tune into it. His is in all things and has no frequency. He lives both outside of time and inside of time. He is everywhere. He knows. We believe.

The Bible is impossible to understand without reincarnation, Predestination, Translation, And the resurrection and how they are all integrated with body, Soul, Spirit-orb, And Yahweh Elohim's four Spirit parts--cow, Lion, Eagle, Man. We evolve through the three heavens of eternity--mortal heaven, Sheol heaven, And the final eternal body (not corrupted mortal flesh).

Biblical religions are so far wasted, Yahweh needs to send ETs from outer space to earth that teach reincarnation to jump start the planet with a brand new view with the ET Law of One to demolish the current Biblical paradigms--all of them. Then Yahweh will do an end-around with the Golden Rule with translation of a few to get everyone's attention to build the 3rd temple with a clear purpose. Sit back and enjoy the ride. Yahweh is in control of everything.
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,552
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2019 7:22:00 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
"God is not a man, That he should lie; neither the son of man, That he should repent"
This is the straightforward understanding of this verse: God is not a man because man lies; God is not the son of man because man needs to come clean with his lies. Jesus is a man so Jesus lies, And needs to come clean with his lies. God is not a man, Period. That is what it says; that is the simplest meaning for both the trimmed down verse I gave in the OP and in the full verse of this post that I gave an expanded meaning for. Stop adding meaning to the words: "God is not a man. "


sorry SOL. I agree that God is not a man. Jesus is God and Jesus is man. So the contradiction is in your mind. I am not adding to God is not a man. I said God is God. And I say Man is Man. But I also say that Jesus is God and Jesus is Man. Jesus could have lied as a man. But Jesus could not have lied as God. Fact is - Jesus did not lie.
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,552
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2019 7:25:24 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
Anonasmallone

Singularity of Light, Tradescret is a stark reminder why you left Christianity and the babble out of Babylon. Many words that make no sense as a whole with a purpose that makes logical sense to satisfy your scientific mind.

The ideas from the light have no words, Just knowing the clear meaning we see the ideas. You asked a simple question, And the answer is not complicated. It is very clear. 7 billion paths lead to 7 billion different eternal bodies. No one dies eternally, But only in mortally. They are recycled.

We are body. Soul, Spirit-orb, And God's Spirit. We are born in mortal heaven as babies before the mind develops. After we enjoy being little kids, The world drags us into the dragon and beast system and we lose ourselves. Then we pull ourselves out of the mess for Christ's sake, But you would say, For the light's sake of conscience.

God is in all us, But the telephone is in the spirit orb where the light connects in communication. God is a Spirit. He is light. He is love. He is Life. Man is none of these things. Without the light of conscience, Man is a selfish dragon and beast.

We are Created, He is not. We have frequency, He creates His light at a specific frequency we can comprehend if we tune into it. His is in all things and has no frequency. He lives both outside of time and inside of time. He is everywhere. He knows. We believe.

The Bible is impossible to understand without reincarnation, Predestination, Translation, And the resurrection and how they are all integrated with body, Soul, Spirit-orb, And Yahweh Elohim's four Spirit parts--cow, Lion, Eagle, Man. We evolve through the three heavens of eternity--mortal heaven, Sheol heaven, And the final eternal body (not corrupted mortal flesh).

Biblical religions are so far wasted, Yahweh needs to send ETs from outer space to earth that teach reincarnation to jump start the planet with a brand new view with the ET Law of One to demolish the current Biblical paradigms--all of them. Then Yahweh will do an end-around with the Golden Rule with translation of a few to get everyone's attention to build the 3rd temple with a clear purpose. Sit back and enjoy the ride. Yahweh is in control of everything.


SOL was never a Christian. She says she was - but can give no evidence to support it. She may have belonged to a church - but we all know that there are many people in church who are not Christians. She fails to understand simple doctrines such as free will and predestination and would prefer to see a contradiction in the doctrine of Jesus - rather than what the Bible and traditions affirm. In fact I think she will fit well in your little team.
SingularityofLight
Posts: 1,915
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2019 10:48:25 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
Tradesecret wrote:
"God is not a man, That he should lie; neither the son of man, That he should repent"
This is the straightforward understanding of this verse: God is not a man because man lies; God is not the son of man because man needs to come clean with his lies. Jesus is a man so Jesus lies, And needs to come clean with his lies. God is not a man, Period. That is what it says; that is the simplest meaning for both the trimmed down verse I gave in the OP and in the full verse of this post that I gave an expanded meaning for. Stop adding meaning to the words: "God is not a man. "


sorry SOL. I agree that God is not a man. Jesus is God and Jesus is man. So the contradiction is in your mind. I am not adding to God is not a man. I said God is God. And I say Man is Man. But I also say that Jesus is God and Jesus is Man. Jesus could have lied as a man. But Jesus could not have lied as God. Fact is - Jesus did not lie.

You are playing word games: According to your own words, If "Jesus is God" than "Jesus (man) is God. "
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,552
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2019 12:09:22 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
You are playing word games: According to your own words, If "Jesus is God" than "Jesus (man) is God. "

Whatever. I am not playing word games. Jesus is fully God. Jesus is fully Man. God is not man and man is not God. Yet, Jesus is both God and Man. I don't take the view that Jesus is half man and half god. I don't take the view that Jesus is only God. I don't take the view that Jesus is only man. He is both God and Man. He has his divine nature and he has his human nature.

As God he cannot sin. As man he could sin. The scriptures record that Jesus did not sin.

This is the twin nature of Christ Jesus. This is how Christians throughout history have understood his nature. I am not saying it is easy to understand or even that I do understand. Yet - it is true according to the Bible. And as such - it means that what you raised in your opening post is not a contradiction.
SingularityofLight
Posts: 1,915
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2019 12:50:17 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
Tradesecret wrote:
You are playing word games: According to your own words, If "Jesus is God" than "Jesus (man) is God. "

Whatever. I am not playing word games. Jesus is fully God. Jesus is fully Man. God is not man and man is not God. Yet, Jesus is both God and Man. I don't take the view that Jesus is half man and half god. I don't take the view that Jesus is only God. I don't take the view that Jesus is only man. He is both God and Man. He has his divine nature and he has his human nature.

As God he cannot sin. As man he could sin. The scriptures record that Jesus did not sin.

This is the twin nature of Christ Jesus. This is how Christians throughout history have understood his nature. I am not saying it is easy to understand or even that I do understand. Yet - it is true according to the Bible. And as such - it means that what you raised in your opening post is not a contradiction.

And that is what I am trying to get through to you: you have been indoctrinated in a logical fallacy. Jesus can not be both a man and not a man at the same time. You say that you do not understand it. Well of course, Because it isn't true; it doesn't make sense.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,221
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2019 4:03:02 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
Tradesecret, Why can't Christ be part man and part God like all of us? EVERYONE can understand that idea in the light that shines in darkness. Why does Christ need to be "fully man" and "fully God" simultaneously? The idea is irrational. God becomes a mystery that can't be understood. When that is accomplished, The Luciferians can manipulate the public in the name of God by emotions tied to babbling words of mystery. God calls these religions "Mystery Babylon" or "Mystery Babble-On". It is the perfect description of your dumb post of contradictory ideas and why both SOL and I left Christianity. Intellectual integrity is impossible:

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4340822/
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,221
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2019 4:25:45 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
SOL, God is defined by the theologians as His Almighty power shrouded in mystery and do not separate His power and glory from His good Character that can be in us. Duh! The Great I Am by definition is His good Character in us. His power does not belong to us. It is His gory not ours. Simple.

Why does "Yahweh Elohim" use two words to defined Himself? It is more complicated in the Hebrew, But the word "Yahweh means "I AM the who I AM". And the word Elohim means "powers".

Therefore, To simplify the complex, His name means "I am who I am in eternity who is the source of all power and glory". When Christ said He was the "I AM" that was only the Character part of God that is in all of us that we see in babies and little children. The power and glory HE SHARES WITH NO HUMAN and not even a translated man or woman. Yahweh Elohim is the Most High God that glorifies Himself through mortals, Gods, Goddesses, Angels, Plants, And animals. He deserves all the glory for creating us. Duh! Why? Because the idea is true cause and effect dynamics. He saves *all* of His creation by recycling it through highly orderly processes.

The dragon of darkness is the 100% opposite of God. It brags and wants all the attention and glory as well as God. Yahweh Elohim created the dragon to be 100% just like Him. You want to know how God views His power? Just observe the darkness inside your own heart. All evil comes from the dragon by the mismanagement of power. There is perfect love of God with no fear or guilt and knows all power is from God to glorify Himself. Then there is counterfeit "love of power" of the dragon with its hidden fear and guilt to glorify self.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,221
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2019 5:13:58 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
To others,

Lucifereans, Many in the illuminate, And many others believe Satan or the dragon is part of God--and it is. The dragon operates by the black grace tricycle power of Yahweh. Of course it looks powerful to a child when no one else has a tricycle power of God's grace and are taught to disbelieve in revelation or the power of miracles so they do not happen, The child with the tricycle has all the "miracle power" of the Holy Spirit of God as the other kids stand around in awe of the miracles performed by the occult and want tricycles too, The tricycle is the cool thing to ride. The children join the insider secret occult club to get their own tricycles of power from God.

That being said, Planet earth tomorrow is created when the adult Christ God inside our hearts shows up riding His white-grace motorcycle, And then, The Godhead drives into town in a Mercedes Benz, 2 wheels of Ezekiel = Christ. 4 wheels of Ezekiel = Godhead Self.

All the little children see the real power of white grace and naturally want to grow up and drive the motorcycle and cool car. Ra (Lucifer) cannot grow up. He was born immortal and will remain as a little child not knowing good and evil. He sits on the tricycle. All the children walk away from Ra (Lucfer) to grow up as mortals and use white grace power of the kingdom of God within our hearts by grace through faith.

Same grace of God, But a different direction of the light from the inside out and not from the outside into self of the dragon. The broken and divided body of God is healed and becomes a "collective consciousness of awareness" living the Golden Rule instead of being broken and divided by living in Survival of the Fittest. Then our planet becomes heaven on earth with free-energy to boot from the ETs!

Getting the revelation about the meaning of God's broken body in the sacrament is like the last big piece of the middle of a puzzle that completes the picture of the purpose of coming to earth and the purpose of Israel to become gods and goddess to govern the angels in eternity.

OK. Now we know that looking at Jesus on a cross prevents the mind from seeing the truth of God's broken body in the symbol of broken bread. Tear down the graven images of all religions so we can cover the flesh and carnal mind and see the light of God in our hearts when we mediate and pray privately in our closets with the doors closed, Symbolically speaking, Not literal closets.

Yahweh Elohim has occult Israel on a predestinated roller coaster that cannot be stopped! Impossible. The 3rd temple era of easy face-to-face translation here we come. It is just around the corner. When the two ships of Revelation I and Revelation II are built, We know it is REALLY close. Praise Yahweh!

Go occult Israel!

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4340488/
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,221
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2019 5:42:45 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
While typing away at the last post, A spider appear out of thin air and climbed across my computer. I stopped typing and watched the spider crawl on its 8 legs. It went to the edge of the computer and dropped slowly to the ground and then disappeared. These visions are happening every day now.

The spider represents the occult separating eternal ideas from mortal ideas, And sending the counterfeit dragon spider to the temporal mortal perspective, From the air of eternity to the ground of mortality, Where the dragon spider belongs. The spider dragon is temporary in us to know good and evil as mortals. Therefore, The spider deception of the dragon is not eternal. The darkness will be removed from all of us in eternity either by translation or by the resurrection. Praise Yahweh!
Harikrish
Posts: 29,641
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2019 8:34:21 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
Tradesecret wrote:
"God is not a man, That he should lie; neither the son of man, That he should repent"
This is the straightforward understanding of this verse: God is not a man because man lies; God is not the son of man because man needs to come clean with his lies. Jesus is a man so Jesus lies, And needs to come clean with his lies. God is not a man, Period. That is what it says; that is the simplest meaning for both the trimmed down verse I gave in the OP and in the full verse of this post that I gave an expanded meaning for. Stop adding meaning to the words: "God is not a man. "


sorry SOL. I agree that God is not a man. Jesus is God and Jesus is man. So the contradiction is in your mind. I am not adding to God is not a man. I said God is God. And I say Man is Man. But I also say that Jesus is God and Jesus is Man. Jesus could have lied as a man. But Jesus could not have lied as God. Fact is - Jesus did not lie.

So we know what God is not. God is not man or the son of man.

Numbers 23:19 God is not a man, That he should lie; neither the son of man, That he should repent: hath he said, And shall he not do it? Or hath he spoken, And shall he not make it good?

What then is Jesus?

The meaning of the phrase "Son of Man" is that Jesus was truly a human being. God called the prophet Ezekiel "son of man" 93 times. God was simply calling Ezekiel a human being. A son of a man is a man. Jesus was fully God (John 1:1), But He was also a human being (John 1:14). First John 4:2 tells us, "This is how you can recognize the Spirit of God: Every spirit that acknowledges that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God. " Yes, Jesus was the Son of God"He was in His essence God. Yes, Jesus was also the Son of Man"He was in His essence a human being. In summary, The phrase "Son of Man" indicates that Jesus is the Messiah and that He is truly a human being.

What did the people of his time think Jesus was?

John 10:33 We are not stoning you for any good work, " they replied, "but for blasphemy, Because you, A mere man, Claim to be God. "

What did Jesus's family think Jesus was?

Mark 3:21 When His family heard about this, They went out to take custody of Him, Saying, "He is out of His mind. "

John 10:20 Many of them said, "He is demon-possessed and insane. Why would you listen to Him? . . .

What did Jesus say he was?

John 18:36 Jesus answered, "My kingdom is not of this world; if it were, My servants would fight to prevent My arrest by the Jews. But now, My kingdom is not of this realm. "

What did Luke 3 say Jesus was?
Mary was married to Joseph son of Jacob. But to Luke Jesus was an illegitimate Jewish bastard born out of wedlock out of a union between Mary and Joseph if Heli.

Luke 3:23 :Now Jesus himself was about thirty years old when he began his ministry. He was the son, So it was thought, Of Joseph, The son of Heli, 24 the son of Matthat,

So how did Christians arrive at the conclusion Jesus was God when the scriptures nor Jesus claimed he was God?
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,552
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2019 9:55:23 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
And that is what I am trying to get through to you: you have been indoctrinated in a logical fallacy. Jesus can not be both a man and not a man at the same time. You say that you do not understand it. Well of course, Because it isn't true; it doesn't make sense.

Well SOL, You may be correct to say I am indoctrinated. But the question is whether it is a logical fallacy or not? You see it as such. I do not. True I don't understand it perfectly. And yet the bible clearly describes Jesus as fully God and fully Man.

There are many things I don't fully understand. Should I simply say that all of these are therefore logical fallacies? Things like evolution. Things like atheists. Things like universalists. Things like inclusive preachers. The point is at least in my opinion is that God alone knows all things and understands all things perfectly. I am not pretending to be god or to be on a journey like some to be god. I am not an angel - merely a human.

but the Bible is clear about Jesus. He was born of Mary. And yet he is fully God. It would be a logical fallacy to believe that Jesus rose from the dead. And yet it is the most - indeed the only rational and plausible explanation of what happened in the context. Colossians 1: 15 tells us that he is the visible representation of the invisible God. He is not just a man who has god powers. He is God come to earth and revealed to us through Jesus.

In fact he had to be both Man and God to do what he did. He could not fully represent humanity if he was not fully man - he could not die for humanity if he was not fully human. On the other hand - if he was only fully human - he would have sinned. If was not fully God his blood for us would only be mortal blood - and not blood eternal. His death would be no more than the animal sacrifices in the OT.

I don't particularly care if you agree with me or not - or think I am crazy or a predator. I actually don't think I could say anything that would change your mind. Like every other person who preaches tolerance and inclusiveness, You reject and isolate and will not tolerate anything that any person who does not fit within your own narrow worldview.

That intolerance demonstrated by persons such as yourself is the perfect picture of logical fallacy. It is the internal and self evident self contradiction. It is the reason that people such as Trump triumph because those with open eyes see right through ideologies such as your own. In other words, You preach what you do not practice. You demand from others what you won't do yourself. At least I don't demand this from others and I don't expect it from others - so when I am intolerant towards others and their ideas - it is consistent and not hypocritical. Personally I am ok with this. When I see others such as yourself - not practising what you preach it confirms over and over again why I could never be like you. Or indeed why I would never want to be like you. I accept you hate me and my ideas. I can live with that and with myself. And I can even live with the fact that you think I am judging you. For like you - I am of the view that Jesus did not say - "do not judge" outside of a context. He wants us to discern and to discriminate between good and evil. He wants us to make good choices - and we can't make a good choice without judging. It is as simple as that. He said "first take the log out of your own eye and then you will see to be able to help the person with the splinter". And I am also happy to be judged by the same standards as I judge. I judge by the standards of the bible - at least I try too - so to be judged by God and his word is ok with me.

If you are still reading at this point which I highly doubt - I would like to add - thanks for your input. It has been nice to have you back here for a while. I know we don't agree on much - but at least it seems you are not racist. Nevertheless, It is intriguing. I wonder whether you would speak as nicely about Trump given his racist undertones - which are clearly no where near as awful and hateful as Harikrish. My assumption is that you would not. And I might be wrong. Still, That too would be a self evident self contradiction save and except that here - you see HArikrish as a common enemy of me which makes you friends by extension despite the revile you clearly have for his ideas. But I do find it ironic. You find racism more acceptable than Christianity.
SingularityofLight
Posts: 1,915
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2019 10:48:50 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
Tradesecret wrote:
And that is what I am trying to get through to you: you have been indoctrinated in a logical fallacy. Jesus can not be both a man and not a man at the same time. You say that you do not understand it. Well of course, Because it isn't true; it doesn't make sense.

Well SOL, You may be correct to say I am indoctrinated. But the question is whether it is a logical fallacy or not? You see it as such. I do not. True I don't understand it perfectly. And yet the bible clearly describes Jesus as fully God and fully Man.

There are many things I don't fully understand. Should I simply say that all of these are therefore logical fallacies? Things like evolution. Things like atheists. Things like universalists. Things like inclusive preachers. The point is at least in my opinion is that God alone knows all things and understands all things perfectly. I am not pretending to be god or to be on a journey like some to be god. I am not an angel - merely a human.

but the Bible is clear about Jesus. He was born of Mary. And yet he is fully God. It would be a logical fallacy to believe that Jesus rose from the dead. And yet it is the most - indeed the only rational and plausible explanation of what happened in the context. Colossians 1: 15 tells us that he is the visible representation of the invisible God. He is not just a man who has god powers. He is God come to earth and revealed to us through Jesus.

In fact he had to be both Man and God to do what he did. He could not fully represent humanity if he was not fully man - he could not die for humanity if he was not fully human. On the other hand - if he was only fully human - he would have sinned. If was not fully God his blood for us would only be mortal blood - and not blood eternal. His death would be no more than the animal sacrifices in the OT.

I don't particularly care if you agree with me or not - or think I am crazy or a predator. I actually don't think I could say anything that would change your mind. Like every other person who preaches tolerance and inclusiveness, You reject and isolate and will not tolerate anything that any person who does not fit within your own narrow worldview.

That intolerance demonstrated by persons such as yourself is the perfect picture of logical fallacy. It is the internal and self evident self contradiction. It is the reason that people such as Trump triumph because those with open eyes see right through ideologies such as your own. In other words, You preach what you do not practice. You demand from others what you won't do yourself. At least I don't demand this from others and I don't expect it from others - so when I am intolerant towards others and their ideas - it is consistent and not hypocritical. Personally I am ok with this. When I see others such as yourself - not practising what you preach it confirms over and over again why I could never be like you. Or indeed why I would never want to be like you. I accept you hate me and my ideas. I can live with that and with myself. And I can even live with the fact that you think I am judging you. For like you - I am of the view that Jesus did not say - "do not judge" outside of a context. He wants us to discern and to discriminate between good and evil. He wants us to make good choices - and we can't make a good choice without judging. It is as simple as that. He said "first take the log out of your own eye and then you will see to be able to help the person with the splinter". And I am also happy to be judged by the same standards as I judge. I judge by the standards of the bible - at least I try too - so to be judged by God and his word is ok with me.

If you are still reading at this point which I highly doubt - I would like to add - thanks for your input. It has been nice to have you back here for a while. I know we don't agree on much - but at least it seems you are not racist. Nevertheless, It is intriguing. I wonder whether you would speak as nicely about Trump given his racist undertones - which are clearly no where near as awful and hateful as Harikrish. My assumption is that you would not. And I might be wrong. Still, That too would be a self evident self contradiction save and except that here - you see HArikrish as a common enemy of me which makes you friends by extension despite the revile you clearly have for his ideas. But I do find it ironic. You find racism more acceptable than Christianity.

Don't get me wrong: when I call you and ethang predators, I don't necessary mean you are fully conscious of your predations. You both have been so indoctrinated by Christianity, As many Jews have by Judaism and many Muslims have been by Islalm, That your mind is used as a weapon against any and all that challenge Christianity. Because that is the nature of Christianity: it is exclusionary. I never said I was tolerant of predators. I'm not tolerant of predators because I am in a spiritual war with them over truth. I have pretty good spiritual perception. And it was some time ago that I identified you and ethang as powerful hit men on behalf of some very nasty and deadly spiritual entities of the overworld.
We are enemies you and I: I don't like you because I hate your worldview which is extremely exclusionary and harms many healthy souls. We need more diversity in this dying planet that we live on, Not more narrow beliefs such as those of the Abrahamic religions.
My sense of you is that I think you are too deep into the Christianity karma hole to come out of it for this and possibly many lifetimes, Possibly never. I'm not really that enthusiastic about trying to get you to change your beliefs, I'm just looking after the beliefs of others that read my posts and the what I believe are your completely biased responses.
In a certain sense you and enthang have my strongest respect: you are both intelligent even though you are both deadly. I tread carefully in dealing with you both. I pick and choose when how much I respond to both of you.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,641
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2019 11:19:47 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
SingularityofLight wrote:
Tradesecret wrote:
And that is what I am trying to get through to you: you have been indoctrinated in a logical fallacy. Jesus can not be both a man and not a man at the same time. You say that you do not understand it. Well of course, Because it isn't true; it doesn't make sense.

Well SOL, You may be correct to say I am indoctrinated. But the question is whether it is a logical fallacy or not? You see it as such. I do not. True I don't understand it perfectly. And yet the bible clearly describes Jesus as fully God and fully Man.

There are many things I don't fully understand. Should I simply say that all of these are therefore logical fallacies? Things like evolution. Things like atheists. Things like universalists. Things like inclusive preachers. The point is at least in my opinion is that God alone knows all things and understands all things perfectly. I am not pretending to be god or to be on a journey like some to be god. I am not an angel - merely a human.

but the Bible is clear about Jesus. He was born of Mary. And yet he is fully God. It would be a logical fallacy to believe that Jesus rose from the dead. And yet it is the most - indeed the only rational and plausible explanation of what happened in the context. Colossians 1: 15 tells us that he is the visible representation of the invisible God. He is not just a man who has god powers. He is God come to earth and revealed to us through Jesus.

In fact he had to be both Man and God to do what he did. He could not fully represent humanity if he was not fully man - he could not die for humanity if he was not fully human. On the other hand - if he was only fully human - he would have sinned. If was not fully God his blood for us would only be mortal blood - and not blood eternal. His death would be no more than the animal sacrifices in the OT.

I don't particularly care if you agree with me or not - or think I am crazy or a predator. I actually don't think I could say anything that would change your mind. Like every other person who preaches tolerance and inclusiveness, You reject and isolate and will not tolerate anything that any person who does not fit within your own narrow worldview.

That intolerance demonstrated by persons such as yourself is the perfect picture of logical fallacy. It is the internal and self evident self contradiction. It is the reason that people such as Trump triumph because those with open eyes see right through ideologies such as your own. In other words, You preach what you do not practice. You demand from others what you won't do yourself. At least I don't demand this from others and I don't expect it from others - so when I am intolerant towards others and their ideas - it is consistent and not hypocritical. Personally I am ok with this. When I see others such as yourself - not practising what you preach it confirms over and over again why I could never be like you. Or indeed why I would never want to be like you. I accept you hate me and my ideas. I can live with that and with myself. And I can even live with the fact that you think I am judging you. For like you - I am of the view that Jesus did not say - "do not judge" outside of a context. He wants us to discern and to discriminate between good and evil. He wants us to make good choices - and we can't make a good choice without judging. It is as simple as that. He said "first take the log out of your own eye and then you will see to be able to help the person with the splinter". And I am also happy to be judged by the same standards as I judge. I judge by the standards of the bible - at least I try too - so to be judged by God and his word is ok with me.

If you are still reading at this point which I highly doubt - I would like to add - thanks for your input. It has been nice to have you back here for a while. I know we don't agree on much - but at least it seems you are not racist. Nevertheless, It is intriguing. I wonder whether you would speak as nicely about Trump given his racist undertones - which are clearly no where near as awful and hateful as Harikrish. My assumption is that you would not. And I might be wrong. Still, That too would be a self evident self contradiction save and except that here - you see HArikrish as a common enemy of me which makes you friends by extension despite the revile you clearly have for his ideas. But I do find it ironic. You find racism more acceptable than Christianity.

Don't get me wrong: when I call you and ethang predators, I don't necessary mean you are fully conscious of your predations. You both have been so indoctrinated by Christianity, As many Jews have by Judaism and many Muslims have been by Islalm, That your mind is used as a weapon against any and all that challenge Christianity. Because that is the nature of Christianity: it is exclusionary. I never said I was tolerant of predators. I'm not tolerant of predators because I am in a spiritual war with them over truth. I have pretty good spiritual perception. And it was some time ago that I identified you and ethang as powerful hit men on behalf of some very nasty and deadly spiritual entities of the overworld.
We are enemies you and I: I don't like you because I hate your worldview which is extremely exclusionary and harms many healthy souls. We need more diversity in this dying planet that we live on, Not more narrow beliefs such as those of the Abrahamic religions.
My sense of you is that I think you are too deep into the Christianity karma hole to come out of it for this and possibly many lifetimes, Possibly never. I'm not really that enthusiastic about trying to get you to change your beliefs, I'm just looking after the beliefs of others that read my posts and the what I believe are your completely biased responses.
In a certain sense you and enthang have my strongest respect: you are both intelligent even though you are both deadly. I tread carefully in dealing with you both. I pick and choose when how much I respond to both of you.

There are better tests for intelligence, SOL.
For the record.
1. Ethang is a bible smuggler. He has been running bibles for over 15 years to countries which outlaw the possession of bibles.
2. Tradesecret is an aspiring bible smuggler following the example of Ethang.
BTW Bibles are available free online. So they must believe the bibles are answers in search of a problem.

Ethang said 50% of the African people are illiterate. And 80% of Africans are Christians. So half of the people who receive his free bibles cannot read it. But use it as toilet paper because its free and cheaper than toilet paper.
SingularityofLight
Posts: 1,915
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2019 11:26:41 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
Harikrish wrote:
SingularityofLight wrote:
Tradesecret wrote:
And that is what I am trying to get through to you: you have been indoctrinated in a logical fallacy. Jesus can not be both a man and not a man at the same time. You say that you do not understand it. Well of course, Because it isn't true; it doesn't make sense.

Well SOL, You may be correct to say I am indoctrinated. But the question is whether it is a logical fallacy or not? You see it as such. I do not. True I don't understand it perfectly. And yet the bible clearly describes Jesus as fully God and fully Man.

There are many things I don't fully understand. Should I simply say that all of these are therefore logical fallacies? Things like evolution. Things like atheists. Things like universalists. Things like inclusive preachers. The point is at least in my opinion is that God alone knows all things and understands all things perfectly. I am not pretending to be god or to be on a journey like some to be god. I am not an angel - merely a human.

but the Bible is clear about Jesus. He was born of Mary. And yet he is fully God. It would be a logical fallacy to believe that Jesus rose from the dead. And yet it is the most - indeed the only rational and plausible explanation of what happened in the context. Colossians 1: 15 tells us that he is the visible representation of the invisible God. He is not just a man who has god powers. He is God come to earth and revealed to us through Jesus.

In fact he had to be both Man and God to do what he did. He could not fully represent humanity if he was not fully man - he could not die for humanity if he was not fully human. On the other hand - if he was only fully human - he would have sinned. If was not fully God his blood for us would only be mortal blood - and not blood eternal. His death would be no more than the animal sacrifices in the OT.

I don't particularly care if you agree with me or not - or think I am crazy or a predator. I actually don't think I could say anything that would change your mind. Like every other person who preaches tolerance and inclusiveness, You reject and isolate and will not tolerate anything that any person who does not fit within your own narrow worldview.

That intolerance demonstrated by persons such as yourself is the perfect picture of logical fallacy. It is the internal and self evident self contradiction. It is the reason that people such as Trump triumph because those with open eyes see right through ideologies such as your own. In other words, You preach what you do not practice. You demand from others what you won't do yourself. At least I don't demand this from others and I don't expect it from others - so when I am intolerant towards others and their ideas - it is consistent and not hypocritical. Personally I am ok with this. When I see others such as yourself - not practising what you preach it confirms over and over again why I could never be like you. Or indeed why I would never want to be like you. I accept you hate me and my ideas. I can live with that and with myself. And I can even live with the fact that you think I am judging you. For like you - I am of the view that Jesus did not say - "do not judge" outside of a context. He wants us to discern and to discriminate between good and evil. He wants us to make good choices - and we can't make a good choice without judging. It is as simple as that. He said "first take the log out of your own eye and then you will see to be able to help the person with the splinter". And I am also happy to be judged by the same standards as I judge. I judge by the standards of the bible - at least I try too - so to be judged by God and his word is ok with me.

If you are still reading at this point which I highly doubt - I would like to add - thanks for your input. It has been nice to have you back here for a while. I know we don't agree on much - but at least it seems you are not racist. Nevertheless, It is intriguing. I wonder whether you would speak as nicely about Trump given his racist undertones - which are clearly no where near as awful and hateful as Harikrish. My assumption is that you would not. And I might be wrong. Still, That too would be a self evident self contradiction save and except that here - you see HArikrish as a common enemy of me which makes you friends by extension despite the revile you clearly have for his ideas. But I do find it ironic. You find racism more acceptable than Christianity.

Don't get me wrong: when I call you and ethang predators, I don't necessary mean you are fully conscious of your predations. You both have been so indoctrinated by Christianity, As many Jews have by Judaism and many Muslims have been by Islalm, That your mind is used as a weapon against any and all that challenge Christianity. Because that is the nature of Christianity: it is exclusionary. I never said I was tolerant of predators. I'm not tolerant of predators because I am in a spiritual war with them over truth. I have pretty good spiritual perception. And it was some time ago that I identified you and ethang as powerful hit men on behalf of some very nasty and deadly spiritual entities of the overworld.
We are enemies you and I: I don't like you because I hate your worldview which is extremely exclusionary and harms many healthy souls. We need more diversity in this dying planet that we live on, Not more narrow beliefs such as those of the Abrahamic religions.
My sense of you is that I think you are too deep into the Christianity karma hole to come out of it for this and possibly many lifetimes, Possibly never. I'm not really that enthusiastic about trying to get you to change your beliefs, I'm just looking after the beliefs of others that read my posts and the what I believe are your completely biased responses.
In a certain sense you and enthang have my strongest respect: you are both intelligent even though you are both deadly. I tread carefully in dealing with you both. I pick and choose when how much I respond to both of you.

There are better tests for intelligence, SOL.
For the record.
1. Ethang is a bible smuggler. He has been running bibles for over 15 years to countries which outlaw the possession of bibles.
2. Tradesecret is an aspiring bible smuggler following the example of Ethang.
BTW Bibles are available free online. So they must believe the bibles are answers in search of a problem.

Ethang said 50% of the African people are illiterate. And 80% of Africans are Christians. So half of the people who receive his free bibles cannot read it. But use it as toilet paper because its free and cheaper than toilet paper.

If it is true that Ethang is not "proud" of Africa, I think that is sad. Africa and its people have their unique gifts that they give to the earth, And no other continent on the earth can give them. While many of the Western nations have overly industrialized societies, Africa has a lot of natural appeal both in its culture and its spiritualities. I love and hate all the continents of the earth: they all have their strengths and weaknesses. But Ethang should think highly of many of his fellow Africans, Because many of them are good people.
Willows
Posts: 11,683
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2019 1:28:48 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
SingularityofLight wrote:
Numbers 23:19: "God is not a man. . . Neither the son of man. . . "

How is it that "Jesus is god" and "the son of man" in the New Testament when the Old Testament clearly says "god is not a man" nor the "son of man? "

Whoops!

Well, According to "ye ole ancient rag of absurdities" Jesus is the son of God and we are all children of God.

That gives me little comfort in knowing that my (extremely) oldest brother was a long-haired, Sandal-wearing hippie who didn't do much for a living except helping out as a builders laborer and do the occasional fishing.
Then there are the rumors that he used to roam from town to town as a traveling roadshow charlatan spruking a load of mystical, Spiritual crap.

Huh, Some brother.
SingularityofLight
Posts: 1,915
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2019 1:40:27 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
Willows wrote:
SingularityofLight wrote:
Numbers 23:19: "God is not a man. . . Neither the son of man. . . "

How is it that "Jesus is god" and "the son of man" in the New Testament when the Old Testament clearly says "god is not a man" nor the "son of man? "

Whoops!

Well, According to "ye ole ancient rag of absurdities" Jesus is the son of God and we are all children of God.

That gives me little comfort in knowing that my (extremely) oldest brother was a long-haired, Sandal-wearing hippie who didn't do much for a living except helping out as a builders laborer and do the occasional fishing.
Then there are the rumors that he used to roam from town to town as a traveling roadshow charlatan spruking a load of mystical, Spiritual crap.

Huh, Some brother.

That sounds about right for the most liberal of churches. Just add a few Love Bombs and you'll have the most progressive of churches.
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,552
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2019 8:55:30 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
Don't get me wrong: when I call you and ethang predators, I don't necessary mean you are fully conscious of your predations. You both have been so indoctrinated by Christianity, As many Jews have by Judaism and many Muslims have been by Islalm, That your mind is used as a weapon against any and all that challenge Christianity. Because that is the nature of Christianity: it is exclusionary. I never said I was tolerant of predators. I'm not tolerant of predators because I am in a spiritual war with them over truth. I have pretty good spiritual perception. And it was some time ago that I identified you and ethang as powerful hit men on behalf of some very nasty and deadly spiritual entities of the overworld.
We are enemies you and I: I don't like you because I hate your worldview which is extremely exclusionary and harms many healthy souls. We need more diversity in this dying planet that we live on, Not more narrow beliefs such as those of the Abrahamic religions.
My sense of you is that I think you are too deep into the Christianity karma hole to come out of it for this and possibly many lifetimes, Possibly never. I'm not really that enthusiastic about trying to get you to change your beliefs, I'm just looking after the beliefs of others that read my posts and the what I believe are your completely biased responses.
In a certain sense you and enthang have my strongest respect: you are both intelligent even though you are both deadly. I tread carefully in dealing with you both. I pick and choose when how much I respond to both of you.


Thank you for your clarifications. It is nice to know you don't hate me. For the record I don't hate you either. Am I indoctrinated? Possibly! Mind you, I have also done lots of independent study and I have after this study come back to the faith. I spent significant time fighting my parents and the faith I came back to was not particularly close to their - and what I left. I say this to the extent that my faith now that I have been drawn to would have been anathema to my parents. Things of great difference included free will - baptism - the law - the end times - even the extent of who initiates salvation, Zionism and the gifts of the Spirit, Creation: My parent's church where I grew up is pretty horrified at the change in my person. Yet they cannot ignore the difference it has made in my life and indeed my thinking.

I have found my new position - has been very liberating. But is it indoctrination? Perhaps? But it started with independent thinking and reading of the Bible and church history. A comparison of religions and worldviews - I spend a significant time reading Marx, Shierrelamacher, Darwin, Hume, And the Greek philosophers as well. I found Kant very interesting and helpful. I do not think that I have come to my position - blindly or out of loyalty or because some begged me too. My book shelf contains a very wide and broad selection of books -
One of my favourite books is a non-Christian secular book - called "How to read a book by Mortimer J Adler and Charles Van Dooren. It is free on the internet if you are interested.
I may well be indoctrinated or it may be that I have come to my position from an independent study? Or perhaps it is something completely different.

I must say I disagree with you that I represent terrible and evil entities. I find that quite ironic given that it is my take that you seem to me to represent some pretty evil entities. Dangerous even - unhelpful too. The blind leading the blind.

At least however we recognise each other as enemies. Strange to think of though. I don't think of anyone as my enemy - and yet there you have it. I might say that I find Harikrish simply an evil character. He is racist - rude - spiteful - nasty and does all he can to insult and maim. Atonesmall - on the other hand is just nuts. Willow does not know which way to turn - Wisdom of God is hateful and angry. You on the other hand are not quite like the rest. You, I say with respect, Are not ignorant - but are intelligent at times, With the ability to be discerning in how you speak - although calling me a predator made me question you for a while. At least you have clarified that somewhat to your credit.

but it is true we are and it seems we shall remain enemies until you bend your knee to your creator. This does not mean we need to be spiteful and mean. That after all is not who I am as a matter of principle - although I concede that at times some of the posters say things that provoke me to do the wrong thing. Although at the end of the day - I should be able to respond properly and respectfully, I guess we are all inconsistent. In any event, Thanks for showing a human side.
ethang5
Posts: 19,107
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2019 10:33:10 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
BTW Bibles are available free online. So they must believe the bibles are answers in search of a problem.

The idiot still doesn't know that the internet is not available to all. I find that curious because in the Indian slum in which he lives, Many have no access to the internet at all. Yet he pretends not to know that.

Ethang said 50% of the African people are illiterate. And 80% of Africans are Christians. So half of the people who receive his free bibles cannot read it. But use it as toilet paper because its free and cheaper than toilet paper.

Could Hindu hari have an IT degree and not know the lack of logic in his comment above? This, Hari, Is why I say your lack of education shows through. I won't explain it to you because I doubt your IQ is high enough for you to get it.

But what really gets me is your inexplicable fascination with bible running. How can you be a bible scholar and be so ignorantly unfamiliar with Christian evangelism? And hilariously, You spam it as if you think everyone is as bamboozled as you are about it. Again, It only highlights your ignorance.

A few days ago, I challenged you, You ran then, But here you are now, Again with the same stupidity. There are still some languages that have not been translated intointo the bible, And some languages where it is almost impossible to find a bible. For such people, The internet is irrelevant. There just aren't any bibles in their language.

I challenged you to get online and find bibles in two languages I gave you. You were not able to do so. But here you are now, A blithering idiot, Blabbering about bibles being available online.

How is your case with the Ghana Bible society going? Lol.

How stupid are you? Everyday you turn out to be even more stupid than I thought. But that is you, Bitter, Racist, And stupid.

BTW, The mess in Algeria has opened up a way to get in some bibles to a small church group there. I will be there shortly. This is a special trip fore because the group was started by one of my early converts.

I will come back full of praises for His Majesty, King Jesus, And high on the Christian brotherhood of being around people on fire for Christ, Many of them former Muslims. Mix in the wonderful Algerian food and the trip should be hraven-like.

Keep looking for the bibles in the language I challenged you with Hindu hari. Perhaps your difficulty will help you understand how silly and glib your, "bibles are free online" quip is.

Hey TS, I rather like being called a predator. Tearing down strongholds and all. Keep the faith, Jesus has already overcome the world. These guys just don't know they've already lost.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,221
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2019 5:48:01 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
***SOL wrote: We are enemies you and I: I don't like you because I hate your worldview which is extremely exclusionary and harms many healthy souls.

These thoughts say a lot about how you define identity outside of the "i am" that we were created in God's image "I AM". As explained, "I am who I am" as a spirit-orb means God made us in His image, Spirit-orbs, Whoever we are. He is Spirit, We are spirit. We are not Yahweh Elohim, But we have human names as mortals.

You have swapped Christianity's "born in sin" doctrine with "karma". Karma is a step up in truth, For we create are own reality, And karma actually is a real power to deal with. Karma is removed by knowing God doesn't care about past sins, Which is God's mercy when He said, "I will have mercy and not sacrifice". Born in sin is a lie, Therefore, You have moved from a complete hoax to a half-true reality.

You are not youy thoughts, Deeds, Feelings, Emotions, Positions, Powers, Authorities, Things, Money, Etc. You are who you are. You are a spirit orb that has a will to believe ideas, Whether they are good or evil. You must believe something. You were created to believe.

Because all things are at different frequencies, Mortality is an illusion. We believe we know things, And we do, But we are designed to see specific things, Which is not what they are. Therefore, God knows, And we believe.

The best way to grasp this concept is by science and technology. With machines we see things we cannot see with the flesh, And we conclude matter is such and such atoms and molecules that are spinning with electrons. We create models in our minds to define truth. But our flesh is not designed to see what it cannot see. God designed it that way so that mortality will be temporary to know good and evil. And then it ends. Eternity has no evil or laws like either earth-life or Shoel does.

What is the foundation of identity of self? Each reincarnation as a baby we start over in heaven. There is no conscious karma; but karma can exist in the subconscious, If we believed in karma in a past life and did not remove by God's true grace. Therefore, As we are grow up as children, We can be taught about the grace of God, And remove the karma by conscious belief that God doesn't care about the past and holds no grudges. Then as we grow, The idea will trickle down into the subconscious and heal out past lives as the spirit orb believes the conscious mind.

That is the perfect world in the future, And how God is going to fix His broken body He lives in. The world we live in now babies are misunderstood and no one knows they are born into heaven in each incarnation to start over with the parents teaching the child the truth about gods vs angels and predestination and reincarnation to cleanse the subconscious past lives, And then the parents transition the children to God to walk in the light on their own paths. No hell. No torture. No eternal death. Only Eternal Life as gods or different types of angels that all have advantages and disadvantages, And the end depends on predestination by God's Almighty power, As we live our acting roles in the Cosmic Play to know good and evil.

Brilliant! Yahweh is more than a genius. He's God.

However, We swim in chaos today because of the money systems, And we learn survival of the fittest that turns on all the past life karma we may have believed in, And then, We get caught into a vicious cycle that repeats itself. Very interesting, When we see the truth walking in the light of God.

The evil cycle occurs because we misunderstand God's grace taught in religion. Pick up any dictionary that defines God's grace. It has been removed from the planet by religion, But we know in our hearts what it is. We need to REMEMBER GOD, And that is what the sacrament is all about.

The original teaching of Christ took the world by a storm avalanche because it confronted this karma idea that everyone believed in at the time. The Luciferians took control of the planet after the third century by hiding the truth of reincarnation to themselves and removing the idea from the Bible. They created the three Biblical religions as hideous monsters they control at the top to rob the people of 10% of their income or whatever they can get. The monsters destroy the truth about babies and little children living in heaven.

Born in sin? The parents tell the baby it is not in heaven by their actions, Not their words. The feelings are absorbed by osmosis. The parents know the baby is innocent and pure, But evil religions convince them otherwise. The parents can see the light of God from heaven beaming from their eyes in pure joy and love for the parents. We can see the love of God in them, As long as their body is fed, Comfortable, And not tired. The body is the challenge and not the spirit orb that lives in the first heaven with God.

Babies and little children know who they are. Adults do not. Adults are lost in the world and do not know it. We find ourselves back in heaven with Christ when we destroy all the dumb ideas and replace them with His brilliant ideas. We know we are "I am who I am" as we know "He is who He is". We are not Yahweh Elohim.

We dump karma and all the insane ideas of religions. We stop giving man any money for God. God does not need our money. Man does. Duh!

Let us return to your belief:

***SOL wrote: We are enemies you and I: I don't like you because I hate your worldview which is extremely exclusionary and harms many healthy souls.

How could you be enemies when you both in heaven as babies and little children? You would have loved playing together as little kids. That is who you REALLY are. Later, You were told by adults you were not born in heaven. How old were you when you believed it?

Therefore, Is he really your enemy? Or is his **ideas** your enemy? Do you hate him or hate his ideas? Look carefully and examine your words. Think!
SingularityofLight
Posts: 1,915
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2019 6:18:42 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
Tradesecret wrote:
Don't get me wrong: when I call you and ethang predators, I don't necessary mean you are fully conscious of your predations. You both have been so indoctrinated by Christianity, As many Jews have by Judaism and many Muslims have been by Islalm, That your mind is used as a weapon against any and all that challenge Christianity. Because that is the nature of Christianity: it is exclusionary. I never said I was tolerant of predators. I'm not tolerant of predators because I am in a spiritual war with them over truth. I have pretty good spiritual perception. And it was some time ago that I identified you and ethang as powerful hit men on behalf of some very nasty and deadly spiritual entities of the overworld.
We are enemies you and I: I don't like you because I hate your worldview which is extremely exclusionary and harms many healthy souls. We need more diversity in this dying planet that we live on, Not more narrow beliefs such as those of the Abrahamic religions.
My sense of you is that I think you are too deep into the Christianity karma hole to come out of it for this and possibly many lifetimes, Possibly never. I'm not really that enthusiastic about trying to get you to change your beliefs, I'm just looking after the beliefs of others that read my posts and the what I believe are your completely biased responses.
In a certain sense you and enthang have my strongest respect: you are both intelligent even though you are both deadly. I tread carefully in dealing with you both. I pick and choose when how much I respond to both of you.


Thank you for your clarifications. It is nice to know you don't hate me. For the record I don't hate you either. Am I indoctrinated? Possibly! Mind you, I have also done lots of independent study and I have after this study come back to the faith. I spent significant time fighting my parents and the faith I came back to was not particularly close to their - and what I left. I say this to the extent that my faith now that I have been drawn to would have been anathema to my parents. Things of great difference included free will - baptism - the law - the end times - even the extent of who initiates salvation, Zionism and the gifts of the Spirit, Creation: My parent's church where I grew up is pretty horrified at the change in my person. Yet they cannot ignore the difference it has made in my life and indeed my thinking.

I have found my new position - has been very liberating. But is it indoctrination? Perhaps? But it started with independent thinking and reading of the Bible and church history. A comparison of religions and worldviews - I spend a significant time reading Marx, Shierrelamacher, Darwin, Hume, And the Greek philosophers as well. I found Kant very interesting and helpful. I do not think that I have come to my position - blindly or out of loyalty or because some begged me too. My book shelf contains a very wide and broad selection of books -
One of my favourite books is a non-Christian secular book - called "How to read a book by Mortimer J Adler and Charles Van Dooren. It is free on the internet if you are interested.
I may well be indoctrinated or it may be that I have come to my position from an independent study? Or perhaps it is something completely different.

I must say I disagree with you that I represent terrible and evil entities. I find that quite ironic given that it is my take that you seem to me to represent some pretty evil entities. Dangerous even - unhelpful too. The blind leading the blind.

At least however we recognise each other as enemies. Strange to think of though. I don't think of anyone as my enemy - and yet there you have it. I might say that I find Harikrish simply an evil character. He is racist - rude - spiteful - nasty and does all he can to insult and maim. Atonesmall - on the other hand is just nuts. Willow does not know which way to turn - Wisdom of God is hateful and angry. You on the other hand are not quite like the rest. You, I say with respect, Are not ignorant - but are intelligent at times, With the ability to be discerning in how you speak - although calling me a predator made me question you for a while. At least you have clarified that somewhat to your credit.

but it is true we are and it seems we shall remain enemies until you bend your knee to your creator. This does not mean we need to be spiteful and mean. That after all is not who I am as a matter of principle - although I concede that at times some of the posters say things that provoke me to do the wrong thing. Although at the end of the day - I should be able to respond properly and respectfully, I guess we are all inconsistent. In any event, Thanks for showing a human side.

That is the difference between my Supreme Being and "your creator: Yahweh/Jesus. " Your god demands slavery and bowing of knees; my god upholds freedom of conscience. If people try to violate their consciences, That is up to them. Their karma will catch up to them sooner or later: there are no extreme punishments such as hell, Except the hell that we might make for ourselves through are own deeds of harm. What makes this planet function (and humanity might one day destroy itself on this planet) is the consciences of good people to make the laws necessary to uphold common justice, Period. The consciences of good people are enough, And all that we want really, To do this.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,221
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2019 7:33:35 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
SOL, Bowing of the knee is symbolic of submitting the mind to truth. God sitting on a throne is symbolic of Him sitting in our hearts with no arms or legs that do the outward actions and deeds we see. When someone does His will, We see the outer actions of God. Let your light shine. . . Walk in the light. . . Etc.

Yahweh Elohim is a Spirit without a body. However, The Most High God, Yahweh Elohim, Lives inside the body of our Heavenly Father and inside the body of Ra (Lucifer), Who both live in the third heaven.
SingularityofLight
Posts: 1,915
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2019 8:48:46 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
SOL, Bowing of the knee is symbolic of submitting the mind to truth. God sitting on a throne is symbolic of Him sitting in our hearts with no arms or legs that do the outward actions and deeds we see. When someone does His will, We see the outer actions of God. Let your light shine. . . Walk in the light. . . Etc.

Yahweh Elohim is a Spirit without a body. However, The Most High God, Yahweh Elohim, Lives inside the body of our Heavenly Father and inside the body of Ra (Lucifer), Who both live in the third heaven.

Some people around here believe in slavery: "you have one Master, Even Christ. " I know you have your own interpretations of these verses. Everyone tries to justify the slavery by saying "it's not real slavery" or "it means something other than it says. " Go ahead Anon, Be the slave you are to the overworld entities because you believe in your version of the bible: because that is what you are.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.