Total Posts:76|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Is belief a choice?

missmedic
Posts: 764
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2019 2:35:12 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
The question of how and why we believe things is a crucial point of disagreement between atheists and theists. Atheists say believers are overly credulous, Believing things much too easily and readily than reason or logic can justify. Theists say nonbelievers deliberately disregard important evidence and are thus unjustifiably skeptical. Some theists even say that nonbelievers know that there is a god or that there is evidence proving a god but willfully ignore this knowledge and believe the opposite due to rebellion, Pain, Or some other cause.
Beneath these surface disagreements is a more fundamental dispute over the nature of what belief is and what causes it. A better understanding of how a person arrives at a belief can illuminate whether or not atheists are overly skeptical or theists are overly credulous. It can also help both atheists and theist better frame their arguments in their attempt to reach each other.
So is belief a choice?
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,224
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2019 6:54:19 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
Belief is a choice for mortal angels who believe in free will power. Mortals who will become gods and goddesses see mortality is an illusions and we are all predestinated by God based on what we wanted in eternity as spirit-orbs. Free will belief will not change the eternal results but only the mortal results.

Belief is based on evidence we see. The evidence of believers comes from the testimonies of man in screwed up religions, Parents, Or personal spiritual experiences mixed with poor Biblical paradigms.

The evidence for the atheist is the dead book Bible ideas that are irrational and stupid--such as hell. Atheist should really be called anti-Bible and not anti-God. The true God kills or tortures no one in eternity. God does not create something to destroy or torture it. He reincarnates and recycles energy and matter in highly controlled processes. That is rational.

God controls all the evidences, Blinding the minds of everyone, Depending on what we need. Making us forget our past lives and controlling all life by His Almighty predestination powers. Since Yahweh Elohim lives in our brains and molecules, It is very easy to blind us to something so we take whatever path we see as our own. He Has so much power, We have no idea. His power is very underestimated. We do not see it because of unbelief caused by evil religions that rob us and rob God of His glory.

God has used the Bible to blind everyone to defer the genetic projects of the ETs until it was time to stop them. He will demolish the old Biblical paradigms of irrational stupidity and start over with a belief in predestination and reincarnation of the first centuries saints and believers. Elect saints were on the gods and goddesses path. Believers were on the angel path. Both were happy working together:

ACTS 4:32
Now the multitude of those who believed were of one heart and one soul.

It will take 50 or more years for us to all work together as a team in the light to become a "collective consciousness of awareness" living the Golden Rule on the planet. We will heal God's broken body He gave to us to fix with His ideas of wine to drink. We need to remember the Creator and why He sent us here to mortality in the first place. We just to remember what we already know.

To remember Christ means that He is in us, And we are not thinking about His body that lived 2000 years ago! To remember means we once knew Him. IT IS NOT ABOUT THE PAST BUT IS ABOUT TODAY.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,646
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2019 8:57:57 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
missmedic wrote:
The question of how and why we believe things is a crucial point of disagreement between atheists and theists. Atheists say believers are overly credulous, Believing things much too easily and readily than reason or logic can justify. Theists say nonbelievers deliberately disregard important evidence and are thus unjustifiably skeptical. Some theists even say that nonbelievers know that there is a god or that there is evidence proving a god but willfully ignore this knowledge and believe the opposite due to rebellion, Pain, Or some other cause.
Beneath these surface disagreements is a more fundamental dispute over the nature of what belief is and what causes it. A better understanding of how a person arrives at a belief can illuminate whether or not atheists are overly skeptical or theists are overly credulous. It can also help both atheists and theist better frame their arguments in their attempt to reach each other.
So is belief a choice?

Belief is a choice. People only believe what is useful to them. The rest they discard.
Willows
Posts: 11,683
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2019 1:16:48 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
missmedic wrote:
The question of how and why we believe things is a crucial point of disagreement between atheists and theists. Atheists say believers are overly credulous, Believing things much too easily and readily than reason or logic can justify. Theists say nonbelievers deliberately disregard important evidence and are thus unjustifiably skeptical. Some theists even say that nonbelievers know that there is a god or that there is evidence proving a god but willfully ignore this knowledge and believe the opposite due to rebellion, Pain, Or some other cause.
Beneath these surface disagreements is a more fundamental dispute over the nature of what belief is and what causes it. A better understanding of how a person arrives at a belief can illuminate whether or not atheists are overly skeptical or theists are overly credulous. It can also help both atheists and theist better frame their arguments in their attempt to reach each other.
So is belief a choice?

Belief is a choice (for those who believe) insomuch as it gives a reason or a justification for their deviant and erratic thinking.

It has been demonstrated irrefutably that those who believe in God are deluded. One could argue the toss as to whether those with such an affliction are deluded in the first place or become deluded because of religious faith.

Nevertheless, Religion gives its beholders a sense of belonging and comfort albeit a very false sense.

Atheists don't really have a choice to believe. It's just that they don't consider such an absurdity as a choice in the first place.
Leaning
Posts: 2,647
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2019 2:03:47 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
Some beliefs. Hm, Well maybe all beliefs. It's just that some are easier or harder than others.

The reason I say that is that I think 'all choices we make in life are choices in the practical sense. I have the choice to smack anyone in the back of the head if I want to, But I've never chosen to do that. Have the choice to go skydiving if I want to, But I've never chosen to do that. Have the choice what I think about on a daily basis, But usually choose habitual thought.

Even if there is a choice, People still need motivation and reason to choose it. There are differences in the life experiences of people who are theist or atheist, But I don't think I could identify them really. I suspect the number of details too vast for me, And that even people with nearly the same 'apparent experiences could have different beliefs.

I imagine that you could have theists and atheists on either side on believing they have choice or not. Due to specific views they have on life.
Willows
Posts: 11,683
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2019 5:19:39 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
Leaning wrote:
Some beliefs. Hm, Well maybe all beliefs. It's just that some are easier or harder than others.

The reason I say that is that I think 'all choices we make in life are choices in the practical sense. I have the choice to smack anyone in the back of the head if I want to, But I've never chosen to do that. Have the choice to go skydiving if I want to, But I've never chosen to do that. Have the choice what I think about on a daily basis, But usually choose habitual thought.

Even if there is a choice, People still need motivation and reason to choose it. There are differences in the life experiences of people who are theist or atheist, But I don't think I could identify them really. I suspect the number of details too vast for me, And that even people with nearly the same 'apparent experiences could have different beliefs.

I imagine that you could have theists and atheists on either side on believing they have choice or not. Due to specific views they have on life.

We all have choices but it is those who choose to believe in God who are making a stupid choice.

I have demonstrated irrefutably and often enough that those who believe in anything supernatural are stupid.

Many who "choose" or say that they choose religion have no belief in God whatsoever but choose religion as a tool to manipulate others for their own gain.
SingularityofLight
Posts: 1,915
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2019 7:33:17 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
missmedic wrote:
The question of how and why we believe things is a crucial point of disagreement between atheists and theists. Atheists say believers are overly credulous, Believing things much too easily and readily than reason or logic can justify. Theists say nonbelievers deliberately disregard important evidence and are thus unjustifiably skeptical. Some theists even say that nonbelievers know that there is a god or that there is evidence proving a god but willfully ignore this knowledge and believe the opposite due to rebellion, Pain, Or some other cause.
Beneath these surface disagreements is a more fundamental dispute over the nature of what belief is and what causes it. A better understanding of how a person arrives at a belief can illuminate whether or not atheists are overly skeptical or theists are overly credulous. It can also help both atheists and theist better frame their arguments in their attempt to reach each other.
So is belief a choice?

Tell us what you believe, Missmedic, About the nature of belief.

I personally think, At center, Belief is completely our choice. What is not entirely in our hands is the "environment" around that center of freewill. I believe we often align our wills with powerful forces/beings which can make it very difficult on us to change our beliefs once they become established and internalized.
edgeofimagination
Posts: 21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2019 9:28:35 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
NOT when YOU are chained to a wall. . . Beaten. . . Raped. . . Tortured. . . +++ unless YOU OBEY. .

This is the most popular approach to the Middle East JEW - JESUS - ALLAH God brainwashing. . . .

FEAR -INTIMIDATION - VIOLENCE are the RULE to get the weak
minded child and adult to SURRENDER their MIND and LIFE to some Circus
Clown preacher in a Halloween Glory Gown Costume that plays GOD. . .

Just ask any PEDOPHILE Catholic CHurch PARASITE VAMPIRE who rapes innocent
young boys for power and CONTROL. . . All in the name of "JESUS" does the CHILD
HAVE A CHOICE? NO. . He will be PUNISHED and SUFFER regardless. . . SO WHAT
. . . . It's all for GOD. . . .

How about those Jehovah's Witness PSYCHOPATHS? And the Latter DaY SEX SLAVERS
who love orgies with their many wives! Or any of the other countless "JESUS" hoax
CHURCH organizations. . All built on FEAR and INTIMIDATION. . . . CHOICE? No way FOOL

OBEY. . . . . Accept PUNISHMENT and SUFFERING. . In GOD's name. . . . Like experience a
true HELL on EARTH by the TRUE BELIEVERS (parasite vampire psychopaths) and
DO AS YOU ARE TOLD. . . . Till you drop DEAD. . Then you get to go to another HELL for
some stupid reason. . . . REGARDLESS everyone LOSES. . . Everyone is ABUSED. . HARASSED
. . . HUMILIATED. . . DEGRADED. . . . Worthless their JEW - JESUS - ALLAH God says. . . So OBEY

OBEY and SUFFER it's the only way. . To HE_____. . . . HELL. . . .

So NO you have NO CHOICE. . Convert and OBEY. . . Or SUFFER. . . This is the RULE the
JEW - JESUS - ALLAH constructs are built upon. . . . SURRENDER and SUFFER. . . . FOO
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,224
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2019 10:09:49 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
My answer was in response to the theist and atheist debate that the OP questions. Outside of eternity, Our beliefs create our own reality, Depending on how strong our will is to implement the belief. We can be VERY happy doing our own thing that makes us happy and never pick up a Bible or attend an evil church.

God is not the problem. Man is the problem for making God in his own image. Man has it backwards. God made us in His own image, And He does not need us, Our churches, Or our money to glorify Himself. He wants us to PRIVATELY and quietly to believe in Him as the Creator of all things by His Word and by His many Laws that He created by His Word, He likes to glorify Himself privately to us. It is His favorite thing to do. Miracles have a private purpose by grace through faith. Private prayer to understand scripture by revelation in the light will get us into the first heaven.

However, Many can be very happy with friends and family without the Bible by living by their conscience God gave them that will be based on some kind of moral value they embraced while growing up that they believe is good.
Leaning
Posts: 2,647
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2019 2:38:03 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
Willows wrote:
We all have choices but it is those who choose to believe in God who are making a stupid choice.
have demonstrated irrefutably and often enough that those who believe in anything supernatural are stupid.
Many who "choose" or say that they choose religion have no belief in God whatsoever but choose religion as a tool to manipulate others for their own gain.


Perhaps it is a stupid choice, But whether some things are stupid or not is subjective I think. I also think you have only demonstrated irrefutably to yourself, And perhaps 'some other people, Not to me though. Perhaps some who claim to believe do not. I couldn't say. Not able to see into the hearts of men, Or their minds.
Willows
Posts: 11,683
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2019 3:09:40 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
Leaning wrote:
Willows wrote:
We all have choices but it is those who choose to believe in God who are making a stupid choice.
have demonstrated irrefutably and often enough that those who believe in anything supernatural are stupid.
Many who "choose" or say that they choose religion have no belief in God whatsoever but choose religion as a tool to manipulate others for their own gain.


Perhaps it is a stupid choice, But whether some things are stupid or not is subjective I think. I also think you have only demonstrated irrefutably to yourself, And perhaps 'some other people, Not to me though. Perhaps some who claim to believe do not. I couldn't say. Not able to see into the hearts of men, Or their minds.

Yeah, I think that being stupid is an objective assessment. Nobody who is stupid or deluded would ever think that he or she is. In fact, Those who are deemed to be stupid (and, Yes, Religion has been found to be so) will go to great lengths to deny it in order to keep their wacky beliefs.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,646
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2019 3:23:12 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
edgeofimagination wrote:
NOT when YOU are chained to a wall. . . Beaten. . . Raped. . . Tortured. . . +++ unless YOU OBEY. .

This is the most popular approach to the Middle East JEW - JESUS - ALLAH God brainwashing. . . .

FEAR -INTIMIDATION - VIOLENCE are the RULE to get the weak
minded child and adult to SURRENDER their MIND and LIFE to some Circus
Clown preacher in a Halloween Glory Gown Costume that plays GOD. . .

Just ask any PEDOPHILE Catholic CHurch PARASITE VAMPIRE who rapes innocent
young boys for power and CONTROL. . . All in the name of "JESUS" does the CHILD
HAVE A CHOICE? NO. . He will be PUNISHED and SUFFER regardless. . . SO WHAT
. . . . It's all for GOD. . . .

How about those Jehovah's Witness PSYCHOPATHS? And the Latter DaY SEX SLAVERS
who love orgies with their many wives! Or any of the other countless "JESUS" hoax
CHURCH organizations. . All built on FEAR and INTIMIDATION. . . . CHOICE? No way FOOL

OBEY. . . . . Accept PUNISHMENT and SUFFERING. . In GOD's name. . . . Like experience a
true HELL on EARTH by the TRUE BELIEVERS (parasite vampire psychopaths) and
DO AS YOU ARE TOLD. . . . Till you drop DEAD. . Then you get to go to another HELL for
some stupid reason. . . . REGARDLESS everyone LOSES. . . Everyone is ABUSED. . HARASSED
. . . HUMILIATED. . . DEGRADED. . . . Worthless their JEW - JESUS - ALLAH God says. . . So OBEY

OBEY and SUFFER it's the only way. . To HE_____. . . . HELL. . . .

So NO you have NO CHOICE. . Convert and OBEY. . . Or SUFFER. . . This is the RULE the
JEW - JESUS - ALLAH constructs are built upon. . . . SURRENDER and SUFFER. . . . FOO

So you believe they are all out to get you. That is paranoia
missmedic
Posts: 764
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2019 4:47:08 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
We must first define what "belief" is. Simply put, Believing in something means that your brain perceives that it is true. Can it be a conscious choice?
Belief is not a choice, Because the word "choice" implies that there are alternative options. It is impossible to choose to believe in something knowing that it is false, Just as it is impossible to reject a true belief. Belief is something we have no control over; it is simply a stance taken by our brains after having considered the available evidence.
Let"s take a simple, Secular example. Let"s say that there is a red ball placed on the table in front of you. Can you choose to believe that the ball is blue? What if someone offered you $100 to believe that it is blue? What if someone threatened you that if you did not believe that it was blue, You"d get a smack on the head? What if someone told you that not believing that it"s blue is immoral? It"s one thing to be able to make yourself say "that ball is blue", But it is another thing altogether to actually force yourself to believe it. When you choose a belief knowing that it is false, Is it really considered "believing"?
Belief requires good reasons, And although people may differ on what constitutes "good reasons, " it is those reasons which cause belief, Not a choice.
Leaning
Posts: 2,647
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2019 12:44:22 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
Willows wrote
Yeah, I think that being stupid is an objective assessment. Nobody who is stupid or deluded would ever think that he or she is. In fact, Those who are deemed to be stupid (and, Yes, Religion has been found to be so) will go to great lengths to deny it in order to keep their wacky beliefs.


I disagree. I'm rather certain that there are stupid people who feel all the more stupid when they know they are stupid. I am certain that there are people who are 'certifiably mentally ill and realize it. Perhaps not all people who are stupid or are mentally ill, But enough. Also enough to convince me of the difference between religion and stupidity, Mental illness.

I just cherrypicked a source that fits my own views rather well and confirms to myself my own beliefs in this matter. It's not a bad article. Read if you like, Or not.

Google - Why religious belief isn't a delusion " in psychological terms, At least (The Guardian)
Leaning
Posts: 2,647
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2019 1:04:36 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
Reply to missmedic post 13

I'm trying to avoid thinking about that whole free will argument, Because I don't feel it should apply here. So I'll try to stick more to practical, And belief.

Belief is something we come up with after we have considered all the information I'll agree, But we have the choice 'to come up with all the information. An example might be a person who's in a bad situation perceives it as negative, And believes it to be negative. 'If he thought to himself I should reassess this belief and make a Pros and Cons chart, Ask myself for each smaller conclusion what justifies it and does not, I might get a different picture.
He does this and see's that he had not been seeing the situation fairly weighed. Where before it looked black, Now it looks gray or white.
I'd argue that's where the choice comes in belief. Not at the very instant of when you are believing, But what led up to it.

Your ball example reminds me of 1984.
And get's me a bit confused, But I'll choose to blame it on the imperfections of language. If someone forces themselves to do something there is a choice. If they are coerced by someone else there is a choice (I think). But it get's harder and harder the more strongly someone is 'forced by something to call it a choice. If someone rewired by brain, That would be no choice, But what's the difference between that and external stimuli? Bah, Confusing.

Returning to the topic, People can use CBT themselves with a workbook and examine their beliefs. Thus people have a choice in their beliefs.

Bit unrelated question, Ever read a webcomic by the name of Schlock Mercenary?
Harikrish
Posts: 29,646
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2019 3:05:40 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
Leaning wrote:
Reply to missmedic post 13

I'm trying to avoid thinking about that whole free will argument, Because I don't feel it should apply here. So I'll try to stick more to practical, And belief.

Belief is something we come up with after we have considered all the information I'll agree, But we have the choice 'to come up with all the information. An example might be a person who's in a bad situation perceives it as negative, And believes it to be negative. 'If he thought to himself I should reassess this belief and make a Pros and Cons chart, Ask myself for each smaller conclusion what justifies it and does not, I might get a different picture.
He does this and see's that he had not been seeing the situation fairly weighed. Where before it looked black, Now it looks gray or white.
I'd argue that's where the choice comes in belief. Not at the very instant of when you are believing, But what led up to it.

Your ball example reminds me of 1984.
And get's me a bit confused, But I'll choose to blame it on the imperfections of language. If someone forces themselves to do something there is a choice. If they are coerced by someone else there is a choice (I think). But it get's harder and harder the more strongly someone is 'forced by something to call it a choice. If someone rewired by brain, That would be no choice, But what's the difference between that and external stimuli? Bah, Confusing.

Returning to the topic, People can use CBT themselves with a workbook and examine their beliefs. Thus people have a choice in their beliefs.

Bit unrelated question, Ever read a webcomic by the name of Schlock Mercenary?

There is no free will because the bible teaches predestination.
For example: The curse of Ham condemns Africans to slavery. No matter what the African chooses, The curse has predetermined the negroids phenotype and predetermined his role in society.

Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks (Africans) and Non-Blacks(Others)

Blacks (Africans)have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

Blacks have the lowest IQ in the world (ignoring the equally disgusting and black-skinned Australian aborigines for convenience"s sake). The Bushmen clock in at around 50 IQ, The average Bantu achieves the mentally retarded level of 70 IQ, And the highly cultivated, Well fed, Well cared for, Partially White African-Americans reach 85 IQ. IQ has an enormous impact on lifestyle, Achievement, And behavior. IQ correlates to poverty, Crime, Mortality, And broken homes on one side " and education, Wealth, Human accomplishment, Long life and stable homes on the other. According to IQ and the Wealth of Nations, A country must have a minimum average IQ of 90 to run a technological civilization. It is not a far cry to say it is IQ that makes humans better than the animals, And it is IQ that makes some humans better than other humans.

The curse of Ham was clearly pointing to African slavery.
Genesis 9:25 The lowest of slaves will he be to his brothers. "
SingularityofLight
Posts: 1,915
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2019 4:28:49 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
missmedic wrote:
We must first define what "belief" is. Simply put, Believing in something means that your brain perceives that it is true. Can it be a conscious choice?
Belief is not a choice, Because the word "choice" implies that there are alternative options. It is impossible to choose to believe in something knowing that it is false, Just as it is impossible to reject a true belief. Belief is something we have no control over; it is simply a stance taken by our brains after having considered the available evidence.
Let"s take a simple, Secular example. Let"s say that there is a red ball placed on the table in front of you. Can you choose to believe that the ball is blue? What if someone offered you $100 to believe that it is blue? What if someone threatened you that if you did not believe that it was blue, You"d get a smack on the head? What if someone told you that not believing that it"s blue is immoral? It"s one thing to be able to make yourself say "that ball is blue", But it is another thing altogether to actually force yourself to believe it. When you choose a belief knowing that it is false, Is it really considered "believing"?
Belief requires good reasons, And although people may differ on what constitutes "good reasons, " it is those reasons which cause belief, Not a choice.

Your example is so simple and straightforward that it obscures the nature of pure belief. Many other more complex beliefs, Especially those involving faith, Involve competing sets of good reasons that requires a choice to believe or not. In examples of the most inexplicable, And perhaps impossible to ever proof sets of good reasons, There is always choice whether to belief or not. In these cases, It comes down to one's perception of what constitutes a "good reason. " And perception is mysterious: in quantum mechanics, Perception changes the outcome of experiments/reality. In questions of pure faith, Choice is very much real.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,646
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2019 5:03:11 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
SingularityofLight wrote:

If you believe then you much choose.
1. Slavery is natural. People differ, And we must expect that those who are superior in a certain way"for example, In intelligence, Morality, Knowledge, Technological prowess, Or capacity for fighting"will make themselves the masters of those who are inferior in this regard. Abraham Lincoln expressed this idea in one of his famous 1858 debates with Senator Stephen Douglas: "There is a physical difference between the white and black races which I believe will forever forbid the two races living together on terms of social and political equality. And inasmuch as they cannot so live, While they do remain together there must be the position of superior and inferior, And I as much as any other man am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the white race. "

2. Slavery has always existed. This reason exemplifies the logical fallacy argumentum ad antiquitatem the argument to antiquity or tradition. Nevertheless, It often persuaded people, Especially those of conservative bent. Even nonconservatives might give it weight on the quasi-Hayekian ground that although we do not understand why a social institution persists, Its persistence may nonetheless be well grounded in a logic we have yet to understand.

3. Every society on earth has slavery. The unspoken corollary is that every society must have slavery. The pervasiveness of an institution seems to many people to constitute compelling proof of its necessity. Perhaps, As one variant maintains, Every society has slavery because certain kinds of work are so difficult or degrading that no free person will do them, And therefore unless we have slaves to do these jobs, They will not get done. Someone, As the saying went in the Old South, Has to be the mud sill, And free people will not tolerate serving in this capacity.

4. The slaves are not capable of taking care of themselves. This idea was popular in the United States in the late eighteenth and early nineteenth centuries among people, Such as George Washington and Thomas Jefferson, Who regarded slavery as morally reprehensible yet continued to hold slaves and to obtain personal services from them and income from the products these "servants" as they preferred to call them were compelled to produce. It would be cruel to set free people who would then, At best, Fall into destitution and suffering.

5. Without masters, The slaves will die off. This idea is the preceding one pushed to its extreme. Even after slavery was abolished in the United States in 1865, Many people continued to voice this idea. Northern journalists traveling in the South immediately after the war reported that, Indeed, The blacks were in the process of becoming extinct because of their high death rate, Low birth rate, And miserable economic condition. Sad but true, Some observers declared, The freed people really were too incompetent, Lazy, Or immoral to behave in ways consistent with their own group survival.

6. Where the common people are free, They are even worse off than slaves. This argument became popular in the South in the decades before the War Between the States. Its leading exponent was the proslavery writer George Fitzhugh, Whose book titles speak for themselves: Sociology for the South, Or, The Failure of Free Society 1854 and Cannibals All! , Or, Slaves Without Masters 1857. Fitzhugh seems to have taken many of his ideas from the reactionary, Racist, Scottish writer Thomas Carlyle. The expression "wage slave" still echoes this antebellum outlook. True to his sociological theories, Fitzhugh wanted to extend slavery in the United States to working-class white people, For their own good!

7. Getting rid of slavery would occasion great bloodshed and other evils. In the United States many people assumed that the slaveholders would never permit the termination of the slave system without an all-out fight to preserve it. Sure enough, When the Confederacy and the Union went to war"set aside that the immediate issue was not the abolition of slavery, But the secession of eleven Southern states"great bloodshed and other evils did ensue. These tragic events seemed, In many people"s minds, To validate the reason they had given for opposing abolition. They evidently overlooked that, Except in Haiti, Slavery was abolished everywhere else in the Western Hemisphere without large-scale violence.

8. Without slavery the former slaves would run amuck, Stealing, Raping, Killing, And generally causing mayhem. Preservation of social order therefore rules out the abolition of slavery. Southerners lived in dread of slave uprisings. Northerners in the mid-nineteenth century found the situation in their own region already sufficiently intolerable, Owing to the massive influx of drunken, Brawling Irishmen into the country in the 1840s and 1850s. Throwing free blacks, Whom the Irish generally disliked, Into the mix would well-nigh guarantee social chaos.

9. Trying to get rid of slavery is foolishly utopian and impractical; only a fuzzy-headed dreamer would advance such a cockamamie proposal. Serious people cannot afford to waste their time considering such farfetched ideas.

10. Forget abolition. A far better plan is to keep the slaves sufficiently well fed, Clothed, Housed, And occasionally entertained and to take their minds off their exploitation by encouraging them to focus on the better life that awaits them in the hereafter. We cannot expect fairness or justice in this life, But all of us, Including the slaves, Can aspire to a life of ease and joy in Paradise.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,224
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2019 5:05:35 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
Harikrish, The curse of Canaan is not about mortality, But it is about the angels serving the gods and goddesses in eternity, And it is God's way of explaining to us the Cosmic War with Ra (Lucifer). We have been over and over the topic, And the curse of Ham as you teach it was invented by the imaginary gods of religion.

Joseph Smith got many revelations about blacks and Ham that are in the LDS scriptures from the Sons of God on the matter regarding the LDS priesthood. Therefore, The Sons of God have your view of the blacks. It got me wondering, What is the motive for pushing the narrative on earth? They are hiding something important about the blacks. What is it? It is not the curse of Ham. That is just a distraction from whatever the truth is about the blacks from God's point of view. What the hell are they hiding from us?

At one time the LDS Church did not let blacks hold the LDS priesthood, God moved upon LDS leaders in 1978 to move away from the stupid doctrine as the prophetic event of the sea gulls and crickets said they would move away from their false roots. Everything done by God, And not by the Sons of God, Points to your being in error on the matter.

The LDS Church is on the path to abandon its temple and LDS scriptures and use only the Bible, They will retain the goal to become gods and goddesses by translation. We discussed the blacks in great detail, And how they were genetically engineered in their brains to be slaves under the Law of One and principles of inner earth and outer earth before the flood. They were designed to be happy workers. They did not see themselves as slaves. They saw themselves as happy workers doing things others would not do--the little things they thought were important to society but others did not. It was a mindset programed into them to be happy no matter what they did. However, Someone else had to provide the work for them to do. Unemployment is an emotional and intellectual killer for the blacks. Do we want to destroy the blacks? Take away their jobs.

That said, It is interesting that God changed Abram's name to Abra*ham*. Maybe there is more to the story of blacks than we realize.

Harikrish, What are the Sons of God hiding from us?
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,224
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2019 6:28:41 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
We must first define what "belief" is. Simply put, Believing in something means that your brain perceives that it is true. Can it be a conscious choice?
Belief is not a choice, Because the word "choice" implies that there are alternative options. It is impossible to choose to believe in something knowing that it is false, Just as it is impossible to reject a true belief. Belief is something we have no control over; it is simply a stance taken by our brains after having considered the available evidence.
Let"s take a simple, Secular example. Let"s say that there is a red ball placed on the table in front of you. Can you choose to believe that the ball is blue? What if someone offered you $100 to believe that it is blue? What if someone threatened you that if you did not believe that it was blue, You"d get a smack on the head? What if someone told you that not believing that it"s blue is immoral? It"s one thing to be able to make yourself say "that ball is blue", But it is another thing altogether to actually force yourself to believe it. When you choose a belief knowing that it is false, Is it really considered "believing"?
Belief requires good reasons, And although people may differ on what constitutes "good reasons, " it is those reasons which cause belief, Not a choice.


Excellent post. Belief stands on evidence. The evidence God would love to show us to believe is prevented by theologians and religions that steal our money and steal the glory of God to bring attention to the glory of man.

Especially note the last paragraph about reason being the evidence. That is so true. We have the evidence--LOGOS Word of Reason. Logos=Reason, Valid scripture is BRILLIANT evidence.

But religions turn the Bible into a dead book idol without personal revelation. They claim God has not come to us in the flesh to communicate to us in our hearts by revelation, When Paul is clear about everyone receiving revelation from God. However, A dead Bible idol is what the religions and theologians teach. They are not of God. They Babble-On about unimportant ideas.

Reasonable assumptions and thoughts are more powerful evidence on the mind than any miracle we see. The scribes and Pharisees said the miracles of Christ were from the devil. The power of God in miracles is the worst foundation to build on. Reason rules.

All of these thoughts can be summarized in one sentence:

Heb 11:1
Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, The *evidence* of things not seen.

God loves to glorify Himself privately to us and show us all the evidence we need. As the evidences grow stronger, The belief grows stronger. Religions are the problem that teach us belief is a choice to "believe in the atonement and go to heaven" or "believe the doctrines we teach" with zero evidence to justify the dumb ideas of a dead Bible idol, Belief in God is very natural to our hearts. Just privately look at the evidence of the sun, Moon, And stars and remove the ideas man teach "about God" being Santa Claus at the North Pole. Belief in God is based on evidence and not the choice to believe a preacher. Period!

When Paul talks about faith comes by hearing of the Word, He is **not** talking about faith in God! Paul is talking about the faith to be translated into gods and goddesses, Which is the purpose of Israel and scripture. He was writing to those that believed in Lucifer! They did not believe in Yahweh, But they believed in a Creator that was not Yahweh. We don't need anyone to tell us to believe in the Creator and confuse the hell out of us from a dead book Bible idol. This is additional evidence based on reason that the book of Romans was not written to believers in Christ.

Your post has hit the nail on the head to drive it into the coffin of religions that will be dead and buried over the next 50 or more years.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,646
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2019 6:34:56 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish, The curse of Canaan is not about mortality, But it is about the angels serving the gods and goddesses in eternity, And it is God's way of explaining to us the Cosmic War with Ra (Lucifer). We have been over and over the topic, And the curse of Ham as you teach it was invented by the imaginary gods of religion.

Joseph Smith got many revelations about blacks and Ham that are in the LDS scriptures from the Sons of God on the matter regarding the LDS priesthood. Therefore, The Sons of God have your view of the blacks. It got me wondering, What is the motive for pushing the narrative on earth? They are hiding something important about the blacks. What is it? It is not the curse of Ham. That is just a distraction from whatever the truth is about the blacks from God's point of view. What the hell are they hiding from us?

At one time the LDS Church did not let blacks hold the LDS priesthood, God moved upon LDS leaders in 1978 to move away from the stupid doctrine as the prophetic event of the sea gulls and crickets said they would move away from their false roots. Everything done by God, And not by the Sons of God, Points to your being in error on the matter.

The LDS Church is on the path to abandon its temple and LDS scriptures and use only the Bible, They will retain the goal to become gods and goddesses by translation. We discussed the blacks in great detail, And how they were genetically engineered in their brains to be slaves under the Law of One and principles of inner earth and outer earth before the flood. They were designed to be happy workers. They did not see themselves as slaves. They saw themselves as happy workers doing things others would not do--the little things they thought were important to society but others did not. It was a mindset programed into them to be happy no matter what they did. However, Someone else had to provide the work for them to do. Unemployment is an emotional and intellectual killer for the blacks. Do we want to destroy the blacks? Take away their jobs.

That said, It is interesting that God changed Abram's name to Abra*ham*. Maybe there is more to the story of blacks than we realize.

Harikrish, What are the Sons of God hiding from us?

I am doing some research on the growth of Christianity in Africa and the reasons behind it.
If demography is destiny, Then Christianity"s future lies in Africa. By 2060, A plurality of Christians " more than four-in-ten " will call sub-Saharan Africa home, Up from 26% in 2015, According to a new analysis of demographic data by Pew Research Center. At the same time, The share of Christians living in many other regions " notably Europe " is projected to decline.

Now you can see why Ethang is trying so desperately to prove the Bible began with Africans and then spread to the rest of the world. That is what Africans are taught and teaching. And the underlying message is the roles will be reversed because Christianity is now an African Instute of Churches.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,224
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2019 6:53:06 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
SOL, As your point out, Belief is a choice in our works of study and scientific advancement to execute our wills on nature. Duh! But that context of belief is much different than faith in God. You need to divide the ideas to see what belief in God is referring to.

Your complicated thoughts have a good place to understand mortal scientific law, But your mind is mixing mortality and eternity. Faith in God is based on evidence. It is NOT a choice like preachers in religions claim. Why do you think we have 30, 000 Christians religions? We have leaned the cause and effect here on DDO on this thread through Missmedic.

They believe they need to choose to believe in God after analyzing the 30, 000 icecream flavors of God. They have no idea that belief in God stands on evidence and not free will choice. They are wrong, All religions are evil. Thank God for the atheists to get us all moving the right direction toward reason as the evidence we need. Awesome thread!
SingularityofLight
Posts: 1,915
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2019 7:10:25 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish, The curse of Canaan is not about mortality, But it is about the angels serving the gods and goddesses in eternity, And it is God's way of explaining to us the Cosmic War with Ra (Lucifer). We have been over and over the topic, And the curse of Ham as you teach it was invented by the imaginary gods of religion.

Joseph Smith got many revelations about blacks and Ham that are in the LDS scriptures from the Sons of God on the matter regarding the LDS priesthood. Therefore, The Sons of God have your view of the blacks. It got me wondering, What is the motive for pushing the narrative on earth? They are hiding something important about the blacks. What is it? It is not the curse of Ham. That is just a distraction from whatever the truth is about the blacks from God's point of view. What the hell are they hiding from us?

At one time the LDS Church did not let blacks hold the LDS priesthood, God moved upon LDS leaders in 1978 to move away from the stupid doctrine as the prophetic event of the sea gulls and crickets said they would move away from their false roots. Everything done by God, And not by the Sons of God, Points to your being in error on the matter.

The LDS Church is on the path to abandon its temple and LDS scriptures and use only the Bible, They will retain the goal to become gods and goddesses by translation. We discussed the blacks in great detail, And how they were genetically engineered in their brains to be slaves under the Law of One and principles of inner earth and outer earth before the flood. They were designed to be happy workers. They did not see themselves as slaves. They saw themselves as happy workers doing things others would not do--the little things they thought were important to society but others did not. It was a mindset programed into them to be happy no matter what they did. However, Someone else had to provide the work for them to do. Unemployment is an emotional and intellectual killer for the blacks. Do we want to destroy the blacks? Take away their jobs.

That said, It is interesting that God changed Abram's name to Abra*ham*. Maybe there is more to the story of blacks than we realize.

Harikrish, What are the Sons of God hiding from us?

I am doing some research on the growth of Christianity in Africa and the reasons behind it.
If demography is destiny, Then Christianity"s future lies in Africa. By 2060, A plurality of Christians " more than four-in-ten " will call sub-Saharan Africa home, Up from 26% in 2015, According to a new analysis of demographic data by Pew Research Center. At the same time, The share of Christians living in many other regions " notably Europe " is projected to decline.

Now you can see why Ethang is trying so desperately to prove the Bible began with Africans and then spread to the rest of the world. That is what Africans are taught and teaching. And the underlying message is the roles will be reversed because Christianity is now an African Instute of Churches.

In a certain sense, Harikrish, The soul of the Bible did start in Africa, With Nimrod. He was the first to identify social manipulation techniques that were then used in the Bible story: impoverishing sacrifice, Human slavery, Perfectionism, Forced socialization. These "soul searing" techniques are immortalized in "the Mystery Schools" which have informed a great share of the power elite from time immemorial. Christianity just refines these techniques further and cleans up the messier history of Nimrod's legacy. But the true "father" of the Bible is, In some sense, Nimrod, A black man. So I find Anon's insight on "Abram" versus "Abra-ham" interesting. Abraham in some sense is following the legacy of Ham's corrupting powers through the Abrahamic religions.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,646
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2019 9:44:49 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
SingularityofLight wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish, The curse of Canaan is not about mortality, But it is about the angels serving the gods and goddesses in eternity, And it is God's way of explaining to us the Cosmic War with Ra (Lucifer). We have been over and over the topic, And the curse of Ham as you teach it was invented by the imaginary gods of religion.

Joseph Smith got many revelations about blacks and Ham that are in the LDS scriptures from the Sons of God on the matter regarding the LDS priesthood. Therefore, The Sons of God have your view of the blacks. It got me wondering, What is the motive for pushing the narrative on earth? They are hiding something important about the blacks. What is it? It is not the curse of Ham. That is just a distraction from whatever the truth is about the blacks from God's point of view. What the hell are they hiding from us?

At one time the LDS Church did not let blacks hold the LDS priesthood, God moved upon LDS leaders in 1978 to move away from the stupid doctrine as the prophetic event of the sea gulls and crickets said they would move away from their false roots. Everything done by God, And not by the Sons of God, Points to your being in error on the matter.

The LDS Church is on the path to abandon its temple and LDS scriptures and use only the Bible, They will retain the goal to become gods and goddesses by translation. We discussed the blacks in great detail, And how they were genetically engineered in their brains to be slaves under the Law of One and principles of inner earth and outer earth before the flood. They were designed to be happy workers. They did not see themselves as slaves. They saw themselves as happy workers doing things others would not do--the little things they thought were important to society but others did not. It was a mindset programed into them to be happy no matter what they did. However, Someone else had to provide the work for them to do. Unemployment is an emotional and intellectual killer for the blacks. Do we want to destroy the blacks? Take away their jobs.

That said, It is interesting that God changed Abram's name to Abra*ham*. Maybe there is more to the story of blacks than we realize.

Harikrish, What are the Sons of God hiding from us?

I am doing some research on the growth of Christianity in Africa and the reasons behind it.
If demography is destiny, Then Christianity"s future lies in Africa. By 2060, A plurality of Christians " more than four-in-ten " will call sub-Saharan Africa home, Up from 26% in 2015, According to a new analysis of demographic data by Pew Research Center. At the same time, The share of Christians living in many other regions " notably Europe " is projected to decline.

Now you can see why Ethang is trying so desperately to prove the Bible began with Africans and then spread to the rest of the world. That is what Africans are taught and teaching. And the underlying message is the roles will be reversed because Christianity is now an African Instute of Churches.

In a certain sense, Harikrish, The soul of the Bible did start in Africa, With Nimrod. He was the first to identify social manipulation techniques that were then used in the Bible story: impoverishing sacrifice, Human slavery, Perfectionism, Forced socialization. These "soul searing" techniques are immortalized in "the Mystery Schools" which have informed a great share of the power elite from time immemorial. Christianity just refines these techniques further and cleans up the messier history of Nimrod's legacy. But the true "father" of the Bible is, In some sense, Nimrod, A black man. So I find Anon's insight on "Abram" versus "Abra-ham" interesting. Abraham in some sense is following the legacy of Ham's corrupting powers through the Abrahamic religions.

I see deception but if it started with Nimrod/ Abra Ham then the deception was with Moses who wrote the first five books of the Hebrew Bible (OT).
Abraham is portrayed as the father of Jews and Judaism even though Nimrod was the first leader and kingdom builder.
SingularityofLight
Posts: 1,915
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2019 10:33:08 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
Harikrish wrote:
SingularityofLight wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish, The curse of Canaan is not about mortality, But it is about the angels serving the gods and goddesses in eternity, And it is God's way of explaining to us the Cosmic War with Ra (Lucifer). We have been over and over the topic, And the curse of Ham as you teach it was invented by the imaginary gods of religion.

Joseph Smith got many revelations about blacks and Ham that are in the LDS scriptures from the Sons of God on the matter regarding the LDS priesthood. Therefore, The Sons of God have your view of the blacks. It got me wondering, What is the motive for pushing the narrative on earth? They are hiding something important about the blacks. What is it? It is not the curse of Ham. That is just a distraction from whatever the truth is about the blacks from God's point of view. What the hell are they hiding from us?

At one time the LDS Church did not let blacks hold the LDS priesthood, God moved upon LDS leaders in 1978 to move away from the stupid doctrine as the prophetic event of the sea gulls and crickets said they would move away from their false roots. Everything done by God, And not by the Sons of God, Points to your being in error on the matter.

The LDS Church is on the path to abandon its temple and LDS scriptures and use only the Bible, They will retain the goal to become gods and goddesses by translation. We discussed the blacks in great detail, And how they were genetically engineered in their brains to be slaves under the Law of One and principles of inner earth and outer earth before the flood. They were designed to be happy workers. They did not see themselves as slaves. They saw themselves as happy workers doing things others would not do--the little things they thought were important to society but others did not. It was a mindset programed into them to be happy no matter what they did. However, Someone else had to provide the work for them to do. Unemployment is an emotional and intellectual killer for the blacks. Do we want to destroy the blacks? Take away their jobs.

That said, It is interesting that God changed Abram's name to Abra*ham*. Maybe there is more to the story of blacks than we realize.

Harikrish, What are the Sons of God hiding from us?

I am doing some research on the growth of Christianity in Africa and the reasons behind it.
If demography is destiny, Then Christianity"s future lies in Africa. By 2060, A plurality of Christians " more than four-in-ten " will call sub-Saharan Africa home, Up from 26% in 2015, According to a new analysis of demographic data by Pew Research Center. At the same time, The share of Christians living in many other regions " notably Europe " is projected to decline.

Now you can see why Ethang is trying so desperately to prove the Bible began with Africans and then spread to the rest of the world. That is what Africans are taught and teaching. And the underlying message is the roles will be reversed because Christianity is now an African Instute of Churches.

In a certain sense, Harikrish, The soul of the Bible did start in Africa, With Nimrod. He was the first to identify social manipulation techniques that were then used in the Bible story: impoverishing sacrifice, Human slavery, Perfectionism, Forced socialization. These "soul searing" techniques are immortalized in "the Mystery Schools" which have informed a great share of the power elite from time immemorial. Christianity just refines these techniques further and cleans up the messier history of Nimrod's legacy. But the true "father" of the Bible is, In some sense, Nimrod, A black man. So I find Anon's insight on "Abram" versus "Abra-ham" interesting. Abraham in some sense is following the legacy of Ham's corrupting powers through the Abrahamic religions.

I see deception but if it started with Nimrod/ Abra Ham then the deception was with Moses who wrote the first five books of the Hebrew Bible (OT).
Abraham is portrayed as the father of Jews and Judaism even though Nimrod was the first leader and kingdom builder.

I know many here don't believe in spiritual entities, But this is my view: the very powerful environmental entity, Jehovah, Painted a rough sketch first using Nimrod. And as it so often is with sketches, A few modifications and refinements were implemented before the final picture. From this initial sketch, Three final pictures were developed from the progeny of Abraham: Judaism, Christianity, And Islam. It was left to Moses, From the line of Abraham, To begin the final painted picture of modern human enslavement through Judaism; Jesus -- the picture of enslavement through Christianity; Mohammed -- the picture of enslavement through Islam. All of these final pictures of modern human enslavement have at their cores, The initial sketch drawn by Nimrod.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,646
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2019 11:01:27 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
SingularityofLight wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
SingularityofLight wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish, The curse of Canaan is not about mortality, But it is about the angels serving the gods and goddesses in eternity, And it is God's way of explaining to us the Cosmic War with Ra (Lucifer). We have been over and over the topic, And the curse of Ham as you teach it was invented by the imaginary gods of religion.

Joseph Smith got many revelations about blacks and Ham that are in the LDS scriptures from the Sons of God on the matter regarding the LDS priesthood. Therefore, The Sons of God have your view of the blacks. It got me wondering, What is the motive for pushing the narrative on earth? They are hiding something important about the blacks. What is it? It is not the curse of Ham. That is just a distraction from whatever the truth is about the blacks from God's point of view. What the hell are they hiding from us?

At one time the LDS Church did not let blacks hold the LDS priesthood, God moved upon LDS leaders in 1978 to move away from the stupid doctrine as the prophetic event of the sea gulls and crickets said they would move away from their false roots. Everything done by God, And not by the Sons of God, Points to your being in error on the matter.

The LDS Church is on the path to abandon its temple and LDS scriptures and use only the Bible, They will retain the goal to become gods and goddesses by translation. We discussed the blacks in great detail, And how they were genetically engineered in their brains to be slaves under the Law of One and principles of inner earth and outer earth before the flood. They were designed to be happy workers. They did not see themselves as slaves. They saw themselves as happy workers doing things others would not do--the little things they thought were important to society but others did not. It was a mindset programed into them to be happy no matter what they did. However, Someone else had to provide the work for them to do. Unemployment is an emotional and intellectual killer for the blacks. Do we want to destroy the blacks? Take away their jobs.

That said, It is interesting that God changed Abram's name to Abra*ham*. Maybe there is more to the story of blacks than we realize.

Harikrish, What are the Sons of God hiding from us?

I am doing some research on the growth of Christianity in Africa and the reasons behind it.
If demography is destiny, Then Christianity"s future lies in Africa. By 2060, A plurality of Christians " more than four-in-ten " will call sub-Saharan Africa home, Up from 26% in 2015, According to a new analysis of demographic data by Pew Research Center. At the same time, The share of Christians living in many other regions " notably Europe " is projected to decline.

Now you can see why Ethang is trying so desperately to prove the Bible began with Africans and then spread to the rest of the world. That is what Africans are taught and teaching. And the underlying message is the roles will be reversed because Christianity is now an African Instute of Churches.

In a certain sense, Harikrish, The soul of the Bible did start in Africa, With Nimrod. He was the first to identify social manipulation techniques that were then used in the Bible story: impoverishing sacrifice, Human slavery, Perfectionism, Forced socialization. These "soul searing" techniques are immortalized in "the Mystery Schools" which have informed a great share of the power elite from time immemorial. Christianity just refines these techniques further and cleans up the messier history of Nimrod's legacy. But the true "father" of the Bible is, In some sense, Nimrod, A black man. So I find Anon's insight on "Abram" versus "Abra-ham" interesting. Abraham in some sense is following the legacy of Ham's corrupting powers through the Abrahamic religions.

I see deception but if it started with Nimrod/ Abra Ham then the deception was with Moses who wrote the first five books of the Hebrew Bible (OT).
Abraham is portrayed as the father of Jews and Judaism even though Nimrod was the first leader and kingdom builder.

I know many here don't believe in spiritual entities, But this is my view: the very powerful environmental entity, Jehovah, Painted a rough sketch first using Nimrod. And as it so often is with sketches, A few modifications and refinements were implemented before the final picture. From this initial sketch, Three final pictures were developed from the progeny of Abraham: Judaism, Christianity, And Islam. It was left to Moses, From the line of Abraham, To begin the final painted picture of modern human enslavement through Judaism; Jesus -- the picture of enslavement through Christianity; Mohammed -- the picture of enslavement through Islam. All of these final pictures of modern human enslavement have at their cores, The initial sketch drawn by Nimrod.

If you read my research on the Bible itself as Alternate Facts. It questions the Exodus and demolished the Patriachs and concludes the Bible is an invention of the Jews.
The Bible is Alternate Facts.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/Religion/topic/100658/

So how can we credit Africans for the Old Testament which is theoretically about Africans but invented by the Jews?
SingularityofLight
Posts: 1,915
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2019 11:30:08 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
Harikrish wrote:
SingularityofLight wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
SingularityofLight wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish, The curse of Canaan is not about mortality, But it is about the angels serving the gods and goddesses in eternity, And it is God's way of explaining to us the Cosmic War with Ra (Lucifer). We have been over and over the topic, And the curse of Ham as you teach it was invented by the imaginary gods of religion.

Joseph Smith got many revelations about blacks and Ham that are in the LDS scriptures from the Sons of God on the matter regarding the LDS priesthood. Therefore, The Sons of God have your view of the blacks. It got me wondering, What is the motive for pushing the narrative on earth? They are hiding something important about the blacks. What is it? It is not the curse of Ham. That is just a distraction from whatever the truth is about the blacks from God's point of view. What the hell are they hiding from us?

At one time the LDS Church did not let blacks hold the LDS priesthood, God moved upon LDS leaders in 1978 to move away from the stupid doctrine as the prophetic event of the sea gulls and crickets said they would move away from their false roots. Everything done by God, And not by the Sons of God, Points to your being in error on the matter.

The LDS Church is on the path to abandon its temple and LDS scriptures and use only the Bible, They will retain the goal to become gods and goddesses by translation. We discussed the blacks in great detail, And how they were genetically engineered in their brains to be slaves under the Law of One and principles of inner earth and outer earth before the flood. They were designed to be happy workers. They did not see themselves as slaves. They saw themselves as happy workers doing things others would not do--the little things they thought were important to society but others did not. It was a mindset programed into them to be happy no matter what they did. However, Someone else had to provide the work for them to do. Unemployment is an emotional and intellectual killer for the blacks. Do we want to destroy the blacks? Take away their jobs.

That said, It is interesting that God changed Abram's name to Abra*ham*. Maybe there is more to the story of blacks than we realize.

Harikrish, What are the Sons of God hiding from us?

I am doing some research on the growth of Christianity in Africa and the reasons behind it.
If demography is destiny, Then Christianity"s future lies in Africa. By 2060, A plurality of Christians " more than four-in-ten " will call sub-Saharan Africa home, Up from 26% in 2015, According to a new analysis of demographic data by Pew Research Center. At the same time, The share of Christians living in many other regions " notably Europe " is projected to decline.

Now you can see why Ethang is trying so desperately to prove the Bible began with Africans and then spread to the rest of the world. That is what Africans are taught and teaching. And the underlying message is the roles will be reversed because Christianity is now an African Instute of Churches.

In a certain sense, Harikrish, The soul of the Bible did start in Africa, With Nimrod. He was the first to identify social manipulation techniques that were then used in the Bible story: impoverishing sacrifice, Human slavery, Perfectionism, Forced socialization. These "soul searing" techniques are immortalized in "the Mystery Schools" which have informed a great share of the power elite from time immemorial. Christianity just refines these techniques further and cleans up the messier history of Nimrod's legacy. But the true "father" of the Bible is, In some sense, Nimrod, A black man. So I find Anon's insight on "Abram" versus "Abra-ham" interesting. Abraham in some sense is following the legacy of Ham's corrupting powers through the Abrahamic religions.

I see deception but if it started with Nimrod/ Abra Ham then the deception was with Moses who wrote the first five books of the Hebrew Bible (OT).
Abraham is portrayed as the father of Jews and Judaism even though Nimrod was the first leader and kingdom builder.

I know many here don't believe in spiritual entities, But this is my view: the very powerful environmental entity, Jehovah, Painted a rough sketch first using Nimrod. And as it so often is with sketches, A few modifications and refinements were implemented before the final picture. From this initial sketch, Three final pictures were developed from the progeny of Abraham: Judaism, Christianity, And Islam. It was left to Moses, From the line of Abraham, To begin the final painted picture of modern human enslavement through Judaism; Jesus -- the picture of enslavement through Christianity; Mohammed -- the picture of enslavement through Islam. All of these final pictures of modern human enslavement have at their cores, The initial sketch drawn by Nimrod.

If you read my research on the Bible itself as Alternate Facts. It questions the Exodus and demolished the Patriachs and concludes the Bible is an invention of the Jews.
The Bible is Alternate Facts.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/Religion/topic/100658/

So how can we credit Africans for the Old Testament which is theoretically about Africans but invented by the Jews?

It all comes down to how much credit you are going to give a sketch versus the final picture. I agree with you the Bible is mostly lies but has enough truth to pass itself off. Maybe 5 percent true, 25 percent half-truth, And 70 percent outright lies.
MasonicSlayer
Posts: 3,649
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2019 12:11:02 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
I will tell you what to believe once I'm finished wesponizing the greatest weapon of mass information, The tell-a-vision. From within this weapon I will strike down the invasion of original thoughts, That threaten the security of whatever I can say. Stay tuned, For freedom for being free.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,224
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2019 12:35:48 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
The Sons of God born immortal that appeared to Joseph Smith, Mohammad, Swedenborg, And many others are hiding something from us by deflecting our attention on the supposed curse of Ham. Abraham's name does have something to do with Ham and the blacks. God's Light told me the answer. It is simple but compelling. I would never have thought of it myself. We need a lot more occult elect on the sea of glass. My mind is blown away again. Our paradigms are so dark. DDO is on fire with revelatory knowledge on this thread. Cool. Praise Yahweh!
Willows
Posts: 11,683
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2019 2:22:43 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
Leaning wrote:
Willows wrote
Yeah, I think that being stupid is an objective assessment. Nobody who is stupid or deluded would ever think that he or she is. In fact, Those who are deemed to be stupid (and, Yes, Religion has been found to be so) will go to great lengths to deny it in order to keep their wacky beliefs.


I disagree. I'm rather certain that there are stupid people who feel all the more stupid when they know they are stupid. I am certain that there are people who are 'certifiably mentally ill and realize it. Perhaps not all people who are stupid or are mentally ill, But enough. Also enough to convince me of the difference between religion and stupidity, Mental illness.

I just cherrypicked a source that fits my own views rather well and confirms to myself my own beliefs in this matter. It's not a bad article. Read if you like, Or not.

Google - Why religious belief isn't a delusion " in psychological terms, At least (The Guardian)

Yes, I have read that article along with others along the same line.
It is the usual, Common reasoning "delusions are only diagnosed if they"re not consistent with the person"s existing belief system and views".

The article does not state how this conclusion is arrived at but is consistent with the exact words of a biased pro-religious academic who you have quoted before.

What the protagonists of such views consistently omit to point out is:

* Children under the influence of religious instruction are not necessarily deluded or psychotic because of their impressionistic, Developing state
* Those who are brought up in a in a backward society with fundamental, Strict religious rule are not necessarily deluded or psychotic by the terms of the article but I can quote many more authoritative and unbiased studies that those who suffer under oppressive regimes are deluded or psychotic.

As for the rest of the world who believe in God or any other spiritual influence, It is an excuse, Not a reason to blame an existent belief system or culture. We now live in the age of information and such excuses just do not cut the mustard.

I have said it before and have produced sound reasoning and evidence to support the view that (except for developing children) anyone who believes in God is deluded and, Or stupid. Argue the semantics any way you like or whether you like it or not, The facts still stand.

Next time, Try and come up with something new to back-up your (futile) defence instead of testing whether or not I remembered.
I'm on it you know :)

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.