Jump to topic:

Discerning Spirits 1 John 4:1-3

anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2019 4:22:21 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
The famous verse in 1 John is packed with truth, But readers do know the early paradigms of the 1st century that were deliberately removed by the Luciferiians in the Catholic Church after the third centaury. They sincerely believed Christ and His disciples were money scammers of the na"ve and set up business enterprises based on tall-tales of translation and resurrection to scam people out of their money that was sent to Jerusalem to fund the new businesses. The apostles skimmed off the top and lived in luxury. Christ came from a wealthy family (another fact the Luciferians knew about in the third century and removed).

The luciferians do not believe God and Christ live inside the heart, But they are focused on the outer kingdom of God and trusted in their dragons and their beast system of the world of self and the flesh. They use the black grace power of Yahweh and have worked with the ETs for thousands of years.

They removed the following concepts from the 1st century house assemblies, Which were never set up as a religion in a pyramid hierarchy of power, But they lived in a cube of equality where each person walked in the light and was free of spiritual authority. They were only responsible to work for the business managers to provide jobs for the assemblies of Christ.

The five major paradigms removed are:

1. The spirit orb in us connects with the light of God.
2. God created the dragon of darkness in all of us.
3. The dragon or Satan in our hearts is removed in translation or the resurrection.
4. The Eternal Son of Yahweh reveals the ideas and will of God into our spirit-orbs,
5. Luciferian moles were baptized and pretended to believe in Christ and the inner kingdom, But they believe it was horse sh*t ideas. They believed in Lucifer's tricycle of power.

Let us now read the passage with the newly corrected paradigms:

1 John 4:1-3
Beloved, Do not believe every spirit [spirit-orb in a body],
but test the spirits [spirit-orbs inside people],
whether they are of God [walk in the light that has no darkness];
because many false prophets [human beings]
have gone out into the world [using the dragon and beast].
By this you know the Spirit of God [in the light]:
Every spirit [spirit-orb in a body]
that confesses [believes, Acknowledges, And sees through dumb ideas]
that Jesus Christ [the mortal man connected directly to God's light inside all of us]
has come in the flesh [is God inside our bodies TODAY]
is of God [Yahweh Elohim is a Spirit],
and every spirit [spirit-orb in a body]
that does not confess that Jesus Christ [is inside us]
has come in the flesh [today in the light of God]
is not of God [is from the dragon of darkness operating with counterfeit love, Fear, And guilt]
And this is the spirit [spirit-orb in a body]
of the Antichrist [Luciferians who reject Christ and the kingdom of God within us],
which you have heard was coming [wheat and tare parable of Christ],
and is now already in the world [dragon and beast system of power has always been part of the world. Christ said his kingdom is not of this world. God is not Santa Claus at the North Pole. He is everywhere. He lives inside us].

There were many verbal word-of-mouth paradigms that were explained outside of the scripture that were in the hearts of the saints who taught new converts and believers. The Antichrist spirit is the Luciferian "spirit orbs" that do not believe in the inner kingdom of God, But they believe in Lucifer and that Christ and the Father are liars for that is what the dragon in them concluded. God designed the dragon for mortals to know good and evil in the illusion we call "time". There are no laws or evil in eternity.

John is defining a person's spirit-orb is from God when it knows the inner kingdom of God in the flesh vs walking in the dragon and beast system of self and loves power in the outer kingdom. Consider the entire book of 1 John is about walking in the light and perfecting our love by God's love, Well of course, Then that is what John means. Cause and effect analysis. The original light of God is required to know the meaning of scripture. Duh!
Turn the light and live
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2019 8:45:42 PM
The problem with Christianity is they are obsessed with demons independent of the person and do not correctly define good and evil in us. Next thing we know, They are defining the person's own evil dragon as an evil spirit and using hocus pocus rituals to cast the person's spirit orb out of its own body, Which cannot be done, Confusing the hell out of everyone.

Theologians do not define unclean spirit, Demon, Spirit-orb, Dragon, Satan, Serpent, Lucifer, Or Ra correctly, Creating confusion galore in Babble-On. Possession of the body by another spirit orb without a soul is very rare and is not necessary to address in 1 John 4:1-3 because the evil is self evident. False prophets are not as obvious. They want control of the person by their dragons of Yahweh's counterfeit power. They can be identified by those who teach God is like Santa Claus that lives at the North Pole outside of the flesh.
Turn the light and live
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2019 8:53:25 PM
John was identifying human beings who believe in their dragon, Beast, And religious whore under a self absorbing spirit-orb and are not of the Spirit of God. The dragon, Beast, And religious whore will insist the kingdom of God we can "see out there or see over here".

Luke 17:20-21
Now when He was asked by the Pharisees when the kingdom of God would come, He answered them and said, "The kingdom of God does not come with observation [of the flesh]; nor will they [the elect like me] say, "See here! " or "See there! " For indeed, The kingdom of God is within you. "

Pease note John did *not* say "came" in the flesh, But he said:

Jesus Christ *has come* in the flesh is of God,

in context of the book of 1 John and all of his writings. We know all embodied spirit- orbs from God will say Christ has come in the flesh by revelation to mortals with fleshly bodies. Those who do not believe in revelation will deny that truth. They are not of God.
Turn the light and live
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2019 2:40:04 AM
Anyone who claims revelation in the flesh does not come from Christ today is not of God. Therefore, We walk in light of God that has no darkness. Anyone that says Christ has come in the flesh by revelation is of God.

1 John 1:5-7
**This is the message** which we have heard from Him and declare to you, That God is light and in Him is no darkness at all. If we say that we have fellowship with Him, And walk in darkness [no revelation], We lie and do not practice the truth. But if we walk in the light [with revelation] as He is in the light, We have fellowship with one another, And the blood [ideas] of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from all sin [by renewing the mind by revelation to do God's will].

Pretty simple test, Isn't it?

Remember, Christ was rejected as the Messiah because the Jews claimed revelation stopped with Malachi and we needed no more communication with God. The rabbis would interpret the scripture for us.

Once the prophets pass the revelation test, Then we need to examine their teachings like Joseph Smith, Mohammad, Swedenborg, Etc. Did Moses and Christ teach the same ideas? If not, Then throw out the false ideas of the false prophet. The ideas MUST pass the Logos Word of Reason test and the 7 tests in Rev 2 and 3.
Turn the light and live
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2019 9:00:59 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At no time did God create us to not help us hear Him talking to us in our hearts, Gut, Or head. These are the three different areas of communication, And the last is in the mind with very quiet words called the "Still Small Voice" by Elijah.

After many years of following the heart and gut feelings of inspiration, The still small voice kicked in, Which is the voice Elijah heard in a cave. But even then. It does not compare to the light that has no words or feelings--it is something that is light to the spirit-orb. Nothing can compare to the light.

It took me a long time to reach the light and experience the different forms of communication. No mentor made it much slower and harder for me. I did not know what I was looking for without a mentor of some kind explaining what to look for from a detailed map. As a trail blazer, I'm trying map the trail for others to follow. I am not a leader of people. The light and revelation from God in the flesh is the leader and not me.

Please note John says, "in the flesh" and not "of the flesh". One little word of "in" the flesh is the difference from being-spiritually-minded of life or carnally-minded of death (physical death the body, That is). Christ is come "in the flesh" means revelation is come "in mortality".

Recent visions began happening to me, Which is the last form of communication I have experienced. I have never heard God's audible voice, But I have met many who have, And it appears, Form my experience, It blinds them because it makes them arrogant in their minds, And they cannot enter heaven and understand what the words mean in terms of Spirit and Life. Audible words just blind them to spiritual things. They revel in natural words and mortal application. They know nothing of the inner kingdom of Christ that Paul writes about.

That said, I am sure I will hear God's audible voice in the future after He sends His baptism of Pentecost to earth again in its proper time. Fixing the money system is our first priority as mortals. God cannot do His part until we do our part first. Christ taught the economic ideas for 40 days prior to Pentecost. Therefore, The believers were prepared economically to deal with the power of white grace endowed from on high. It is no different today. The money comes first.

Christ came from a wealthy family and understood the power of money and how important it is. Money always comes first.
Turn the light and live
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2019 4:23:45 PM
EThang5 quoted from the New International Version of the Bible on another thread:

1 John 4:3 NIV:
but every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, Which you have heard is coming and even now is already in the world

The NIV does not translate the words "in the flesh" according to the same Greek words used in verse 2 and 3.

Notice the double negative "not". How absurd. What a farce translation. The intellectual integrity is zero. It basically removes the idea of "revelation" coming "in the flesh" from the kingdom of God within us.

Throw the NIV in the trash can.
Turn the light and live
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2019 5:36:10 PM
This thread demonstrates the Christians have taken the blue pill to not use their brains to think, Such as EThang5, Being quite comfortable to live in the Matrix of the dragon, Beast, False prophet, Mark of the beast, And religious harlot. One must live in intellectual dishonesty to stomach the Matrix. They are the blind leading the blind.

The Matrix trilogy movies were created by the occult prophets to merge man and AI machines into living robots because they misread and misunderstood the ET technology evidence they witnessed first hand. The 200 year prediction is based on what they assume to be true projected into the future, But they are not true assumptions.

Surprise! God created the movie the Matrix trilogy so we can see the REAL Matrix of Yahweh based on light and life, And it is not based on DEAD machines. It makes it much easier to explain the book of Revelation when we swap Ai machines with Yahweh as the ultimate One controlling everything in the mortal Matrix by predestination and not fate based on free will choice to believe. No. True belief that creates supranational power from God is based on evidence and not choice. Yahweh controls the mortality Matrix evidence that controls belief in His power. Simple.

The movies Star Wars, Star Trek, And the Matrix make it exceedingly easy to understand the honest mistake of the Jewish prophets and how they were deceived because the ETs did not tell them the whole truth based on the "prime directive" idea coming from Ra (Lucifer). The additional information would have destroyed HIS reality of evolution and reincarnation, But it is His created reality, And not Yahweh's. Our dreams of reality and eternal truth are two separate volitions.

The Cosmic War was designed by God to teach us all good and evil so we do not argue with Him about mortality and its pain and death in eternity. Therefore, We will all know in eternity Ra's ideas are NOT THE TRUTHS of Yahweh. Translation and the resurrection are the truths.
Turn the light and live
WisdomOfAges
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2019 9:32:48 PM
More Comic book garbage. . . Go surfing or play tennis. . . . . Such a waste over these GOD hoax Comic Book inventions
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2019 10:46:02 PM
Wisdom of Ages wrote: More Comic book garbage. . . Go surfing or play tennis. . . . . Such a waste over these GOD hoax Comic Book inventions

Comic books and the Matrix have one thing in common: they are both entertainment. Unfortunately, For the occult prophets speaking to the insiders through Star Wars, Star Trek, And the Matrix, The ideas are much deeper than pure entertainment. They are forecasting our future under false assumptions they believe are true.
Turn the light and live
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2019 2:56:58 AM
anonthesmallone wrote:
These are God's discernment keys and not man's.

How do you separated man's discernment from God's?

Read your own entanglement.

You said: God gave me the evidence I needed to reveal I am the reincarnated Noah. This is why I believe what I do. I am not an idiot dreamer. I stand on PHYSICAL facts and evidence. For example, When I first came in here, I did not poop for 17 days. God removed the poop from my intestines supernaturally. 17=1+7=8 8=translation. I had no pain or discomfort. In fact, I liked not going to the bathroom but still eating like a pig. I cannot stop what God wants to do with me. This is only one example of physical evidence God has given me to keep walking in the light.

Harikrish, I did not ask to be here at DDO. If I had my choice, I would have happily stayed in Shoel and never been born. I was very happy there. But I reincarnated because Christ asked me to come again. I did not know I was Noah in Sheol any more than John knew he was John the Baptist. Don't you understand yet? Concealing our past gives God all the power and glory on the predestinated roller coaster ride into our different eternal resurrections.

Harikrish, I am not doing these posts, But the Lord is. He is the one that glorifies Himself on the outside until it was time to go forward as a secret weapon in the Lord's hands. I have personally met reincarnated Isaac and John the Baptist. I have two prophets working with me that hear the audible voice of Yahweh daily to correct me if I need it. The Lord said I will meet reincarnated Abraham and Jacob in the future.
----
I never claimed to be an expert at these things. I am just man standing on the sea of glass, Revealing what the Lord shows me. He puts the pieces together. You do not need to believe anything I write. You do not need to read my posts. I am just a man. Noah was just a man. I am not God.
----
I have had thousands of events like these in my life. You want to have miracles occur in your life by the power of God by keeping God private? Then quit giving money to religions--or stealing it. Religions are evil. Keep your relationship with the Lord private between you and Him/Her alone. Religions were created by man and not God.

If you don't want to walk privately in the light with God, Then that is your business, Not mine. Last week at 4pm in the morning the light told me to get up and go outside and look at my car. It had a big dent that God fixed perfectly. Saved me a repair bill. One time He moved my dog from the front yard to the fensed back yard supernaturally. All the gates were closed.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2019 3:12:56 AM
We separate the light from darkness by walking in God's light that has no darkness:

This is the message which we have heard from Him and declare to you, That God is light and in Him is no darkness at all. If we say that we have fellowship with Him, And walk in darkness [of the dragon], We lie and do not practice the truth. But if we walk in the light as He is in the light, We have fellowship with one another [in the light], And the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from all sin [LIFE is symbolically in His blood of ideas He used to walk in the light of God to renew our minds].
Turn the light and live
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2019 3:32:14 AM
anonthesmallone wrote:
We separate the light from darkness by walking in God's light that has no darkness:

This is the message which we have heard from Him and declare to you, That God is light and in Him is no darkness at all. If we say that we have fellowship with Him, And walk in darkness [of the dragon], We lie and do not practice the truth. But if we walk in the light as He is in the light, We have fellowship with one another [in the light], And the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from all sin [LIFE is symbolically in His blood of ideas He used to walk in the light of God to renew our minds].

You said you have no control over what you say because it's a combination of constipation and mental illness.

God gave me the evidence I needed to reveal I am the reincarnated Noah. This is why I believe what I do. I am not an idiot dreamer. I stand on PHYSICAL facts and evidence. For example, When I first came in here, I did not poop for 17 days. God removed the poop from my intestines supernaturally. 17=1+7=8 8=translation. I had no pain or discomfort. In fact, I liked not going to the bathroom but still eating like a pig. I cannot stop what God wants to do with me. This is only one example of physical evidence God has given me to keep walking in the light.

Harikrish, I did not ask to be here at DDO. If I had my choice, I would have happily stayed in Shoel and never been born. I was very happy there. But I reincarnated because Christ asked me to come again. I did not know I was Noah in Sheol any more than John knew he was John the Baptist. Don't you understand yet? Concealing our past gives God all the power and glory on the predestinated roller coaster ride into our different eternal rewards we asked for as spirit-orbs, Whether it be gods, Goddesses, Angels, Or animals.

Harikrish, I am not doing these posts, But the Lord is. He is the one that glorifies Himself on the outside until it was time to go forward as a secret weapon in the Lord's hands. I have personally met reincarnated Isaac and John the Baptist. I have two prophets working with me that hear the audible voice of Yahweh daily to correct me if I need it. The Lord said I will meet reincarnated Abraham and Jacob in the future.
----
I never claimed to be an expert at these things. I am just man standing on the sea of glass, Revealing what the Lord shows me. He puts the pieces together. You do not need to believe anything I write. You do not need to read my posts. I am just a man. Noah was just a man. I am not God.
----
I have had thousands of events like these in my life. You want to have miracles occur in your life by the power of God by keeping God private? Then quit giving money to religions--or stealing it. Religions are evil. Keep your relationship with the Lord private between you and Him/Her alone. Religions were created by man and not God.

If you don't want to walk privately in the light with God, Then that is your business, Not mine. Last week at 4pm in the morning the light told me to get up and go outside and look at my car. It had a big dent that God fixed perfectly. Saved me a repair bill. One time He moved my dog from the front yard to the fensed back yard supernaturally. All the gates were closed.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.