Total Posts:10|Showing Posts:1-10
Jump to topic:

Jaw-dropping ideas. Wow!

anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,221
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2019 7:04:54 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
How quickly will this world change if everyone believes babies are born into the first heaven and everyone understands all three heavens as the early followers of Christ did?

We need to teach our little children to keep their true identities of "I am who I am" and not get lost in the world of the dragon, Beast, And religious whore. This creates happy adults. As the saying goes, "God don't make no junk. "

Accurately defining heaven and money will remove all the evil on earth! Money is the first priority. Our minds will process the truth perfectly. However, As the saying goes, Garbage in, Garbage out. Therefore, The world today is garbage to live in and hell on earth.

Change the mind, And the outside world will change automatically. Babies are born into the first heaven to start all over to remove past life karma. All God needs is a fixed money system which is the responsibility of mortals. His hands are tied. Money is not His responsibility.

However, That said, God will fix His broken and divided body of collective spirit-orbs quickly. How and why? Because ALL BABIES ARE BORN INTO THE FIRST HEAVEN consciously to overcome past life errors in the subconscious. Thus, God has stacked the deck of cards in His favor to win the Cosmic War quickly after the money systems are fixed by the 12 Jewish International Bankers.

These simple truths from Yahweh Elohim on the sea of glass in one little post will change the world from hell on earth to heaven on earth. Wow!
Harikrish
Posts: 29,641
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2019 5:08:01 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
How quickly will this world change if everyone believes babies are born into the first heaven and everyone understands all three heavens as the early followers of Christ did?

We need to teach our little children to keep their true identities of "I am who I am" and not get lost in the world of the dragon, Beast, And religious whore. This creates happy adults. As the saying goes, "God don't make no junk. "

Accurately defining heaven and money will remove all the evil on earth! Money is the first priority. Our minds will process the truth perfectly. However, As the saying goes, Garbage in, Garbage out. Therefore, The world today is garbage to live in and hell on earth.

Change the mind, And the outside world will change automatically. Babies are born into the first heaven to start all over to remove past life karma. All God needs is a fixed money system which is the responsibility of mortals. His hands are tied. Money is not His responsibility.

However, That said, God will fix His broken and divided body of collective spirit-orbs quickly. How and why? Because ALL BABIES ARE BORN INTO THE FIRST HEAVEN consciously to overcome past life errors in the subconscious. Thus, God has stacked the deck of cards in His favor to win the Cosmic War quickly after the money systems are fixed by the 12 Jewish International Bankers.

These simple truths from Yahweh Elohim on the sea of glass in one little post will change the world from hell on earth to heaven on earth. Wow!

Is this your promise to change after this post?
MasonicSlayer
Posts: 3,649
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2019 7:13:31 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
What do you mean?

He means you're a conflicting meeting of irony to state God don't make no junk but then talk about evil is you talking just to talk, When homie I don't know shiit
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,221
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2019 8:45:53 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
Masonicslayer, Harikrish can speak for himself, But the logic of the post makes perfect sense, People believe they are born in sin and not born in heaven because religions define self as the body and not the spirit-orb within the body. They become stuck like glue to their graven images (crucifixions, Crosses, Church buildings, Cathedrals, Statues, Beads, Pictures, Paintings, Mortal money, Etc. ) and rituals of religions (sacraments, Baptism, Holy orders, Etc) that are tied to the frequency of the flesh. Members get lost in the world of things, Ideas, Feelings, Deeds, Positions, Power, Money, Bragging, And so forth. They no longer know who they are so they create weird ideas and a horrible earth because they have not been taught correctly about God and the three heavens that we are traveling through on our predestinated paths into eternity. All 7 billion paths lead to God.

There is no eternal death. That means you and everyone else is predestinated to live forever. The words "eternal death" are not in the Bible. The words "eternal life" are in the Bible 32 times. Do the math.

Religions have created a dead book Bible idol. Pray to God privately without vocal words. It is very comfortable--do it in your heart where God actually lives, He will talk back and answer your questions in unusual ways. Do mot expect an audible voice or vision. He can answer you any way He wants to glorify Himself.

Don't ask for temporal things. You can manage mortality with His power from the food you eat. He is an Eternal Spirit and has a different eternal interest than our mortal desires. Our purpose here is to know good and evil and believe in the good such as "God don't make no junk, " God is going to fix his broken body of spirit orbs. He is already moving this direction. By people believing in "collective consciousness of awareness".
Harikrish
Posts: 29,641
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2019 9:27:05 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
What do you mean?

You said: These simple truths from Yahweh Elohim on the sea of glass in one little post will change the world from hell on earth to heaven on earth. Wow!

You said you have already stood on the sea of glass. You have spoken to prophets and Yahweh has corrected you. This would put you ahead of most religious leaders and men of faith.

My question: Is this your promise to change after this post?

Will we see changes in you that will reflect your jaw dropping experiences because it appears you are almost there?
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,221
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2019 10:11:25 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
Harikrish, I have been quite consistent in my beliefs and the new ideas I receive on the sea of glass do NOT change what I see I the light. However, It does change the assumptions of the old Bible paradigms I believed in with its dead prophets. Yahweh is a Living God not a dead god.

I am not a prophet, But like a financial analyst, I can forecast the future based on what I know is true. For example, The Lord advised the bankers to create a 50 year plan to remove all the nukes from earth. Therefore, It is reasonable to conclude Yahweh will remove the religions in the same time from based on Rev 17 and His revelations to Roy Sausak about hell and his two ships.

I did not receive the 50 or more year estimate from the sea of glass. The "or more" is added to make me truthful. I do not know the time, But the 50 years seems reasonable with everything He showed me. Doesn't 50 years seem reasonable with the ET disclosure just around the corner?

The Biblical religions are going to crap their pants because they do not believe in reincarnation. The solutions of making a joke out of Zeus is excellent. As soon as the believer sees all the money savings, They will by happy and not sad with the new Law of One of the ETs. The ONLY principle that is dangerous is the money systems on outer earth submitting to the ET money systems. Daniel 2 reveals the predestination mind of God about the money system tied to inner kingdom ideas of reincarnation, Translation, And resurrection like it was in Acts 2-6,

My foundation is reason and not miracles or visions.
MasonicSlayer
Posts: 3,649
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2019 1:20:40 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Masonicslayer, Harikrish can speak for himself, But the logic of the post makes perfect sense, People believe they are born in sin and not born in heaven because religions define self as the body and not the spirit-orb within the body. They become stuck like glue to their graven images (crucifixions, Crosses, Church buildings, Cathedrals, Statues, Beads, Pictures, Paintings, Mortal money, Etc. ) and rituals of religions (sacraments, Baptism, Holy orders, Etc) that are tied to the frequency of the flesh. Members get lost in the world of things, Ideas, Feelings, Deeds, Positions, Power, Money, Bragging, And so forth. They no longer know who they are so they create weird ideas and a horrible earth because they have not been taught correctly about God and the three heavens that we are traveling through on our predestinated paths into eternity. All 7 billion paths lead to God.

There is no eternal death. That means you and everyone else is predestinated to live forever. The words "eternal death" are not in the Bible. The words "eternal life" are in the Bible 32 times. Do the math.

Religions have created a dead book Bible idol. Pray to God privately without vocal words. It is very comfortable--do it in your heart where God actually lives, He will talk back and answer your questions in unusual ways. Do mot expect an audible voice or vision. He can answer you any way He wants to glorify Himself.

Don't ask for temporal things. You can manage mortality with His power from the food you eat. He is an Eternal Spirit and has a different eternal interest than our mortal desires. Our purpose here is to know good and evil and believe in the good such as "God don't make no junk, " God is going to fix his broken body of spirit orbs. He is already moving this direction. By people believing in "collective consciousness of awareness".

Jajamon, Maybe you tell me something I don't know, Because I know what really feels like an eternity. Time! Doing tine is eternal in feeling, When what's eternal feels like nothing at all. Time does not exist in the eternal. The eternal is the only thing to have ever existed.

People say this world sucks, And I say this too. But I click my heels three times, And. Dirthy look out, And watch me go home. And when I go home I know I never left, And that's when I want to cone back, Because only there do I know how easy it is to full fill my purpose here. Ain't life a bitch. Somebody messed something up somewhere. Oh the irony is I have to go home to fix it. But getting home I realize there's nothing to fix. Ain't that some sicko shiite
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,221
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2019 1:58:02 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
Find your purpose for being here. Get over the feelings of trickery you may feel toward God. Find His true grace and forget the past, For God does. Start with a new life every day. That is why we sleep and wake up every day--a new chance at life to succeed. Sleep is like dying every day and forgetting the past mistakes every morning. God does not care if you even killed anyone, Just do not tell any mortals and don't do it again. Do not feel guilty about the past. STOP BEING A THIEF.

That is not to say you killed anyone, But if something happens, God wanted it to happen for a good purpose. That is the difference between predestination and free will choice. The predestination Yahweh Elohim has all power to do what ever He wants. The free will imaginary god that "allows" evil to happen is actually very powerless and humans are stronger than Him.

But God's mercy as an Eternal Spirit is not like man's mercy as mortals tying to build a "good" community that is safe. We have to deal with mortal stigmas for dumb decisions we make.

Everyday is new. Live in the now. See new perspective with predestination vs free will choice. The truth is "God don't make no junk" Whatever you or I have done, It has a GOOD PURPOSE in the COSMIC DRAMA we are living in. Reject all religions. God lives in your heart and is NOT glorified by religions. Find your purpose for being here. Love your cool dog.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,641
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2019 2:09:06 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Find your purpose for being here. Get over the feelings of trickery you may feel toward God. Find His true grace and forget the past, For God does. Start with a new life every day. That is why we sleep and wake up every day--a new chance at life to succeed. Sleep is like dying every day and forgetting the past mistakes every morning. God does not care if you even killed anyone, Just do not tell any mortals and don't do it again. Do not feel guilty about the past. STOP BEING A THIEF.

That is not to say you killed anyone, But if something happens, God wanted it to happen for a good purpose. That is the difference between predestination and free will choice. The predestination Yahweh Elohim has all power to do what ever He wants. The free will imaginary god that "allows" evil to happen is actually very powerless and humans are stronger than Him.

But God's mercy as an Eternal Spirit is not like man's mercy as mortals tying to build a "good" community that is safe. We have to deal with mortal stigmas for dumb decisions we make.

Everyday is new. Live in the now. See new perspective with predestination vs free will choice. The truth is "God don't make no junk" Whatever you or I have done, It has a GOOD PURPOSE in the COSMIC DRAMA we are living in. Reject all religions. God lives in your heart and is NOT glorified by religions. Find your purpose for being here. Love your cool dog.

How about kosher candles? That brings the Occult Israel into your room.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.