Jump to topic:

Too hot to be cool

MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2019 6:10:05 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
DDO has become a sludge pit of toxic puke. It's a place where a few closet homos can molest each other's thoughts, Instead of talking about what's real. It has been said, Nobody truly knows what's real until they soak themselves within the molecules of life. Only then, Will you know your life was but a lifeless sham of nonexistent activity. Unless you're one of the few, Like me, The inkt one to know what it's like, To never have time on their side.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2019 6:53:16 PM
If you do not know you've been born with amnesia, There is a likely chance you've never been born. Amnesia is the mother of all mindf*cks. It's impossible to know that there's something to know, Until you know about it. But when you know it, You know it. You would know then the intrinsic truths behind the existence of you - there is no you.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2019 6:59:02 PM
Oh snap the previous messages have been sanctioned by my trusted advisor, Scrappy Doo - the coolest dog ever, To never die. Duck on that. I got Scrappy back
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2019 7:19:33 PM
Deep thoughts from the only person that knows, Is knowing it takes 3 deep breaths to make all breaths go away.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2019 7:25:00 PM
Oh Shiite this is why I'm hot. I'm hot because I'm cool. I'm too cool be under the Golden rule. The rule is my house, My place, The only place that ain't got no time for time. That's what time it is, Is I know everything, Which is nothing at all.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2019 7:35:08 PM
*spoil alert* heaven ain't nothing but some gigs in mainframe. Duck on that you useless photons of light bouncing around my house
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2019 7:44:14 PM
Here's one for you, Because I'm a nice guy so STFU already. Evil does not exist. It never did, And it never will. Only the illusion of evil can exist for purpose in this illusion of life. . . The only life that can be whatever you wish to make it be.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2019 7:51:27 PM
And with that I'm out I'm too busy being busy being too hot too be cool. Have fun yanking be each other's pricks. I gotta get my AC fixed.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2019 8:01:22 PM
Okay encore stop begging. What's the moral of the story that never got told, It's amnesia. Amnesia! You don't know you have amnesia, Until the amnesia wears off. And then, Like a Dynamo of might, Mighty mouse ain't got Shiite on you.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2019 9:39:45 PM
You are connecting to your spirit orb, And it bothers you, For you did not want to come to mortality but you came only because God asked you, He does not ask this of every disembodied soul. Only those on the path of gods and goddesses. Get over the anger of being here on earth around the mortal angels that have a different objective than what you see as important.

You will never win the battle with God, Yahweh Elohim. He has far too much power, And-we have no idea how much power and glory He has. Such as time travel for selected mortals he picks. If He does not like the direction the earth is going, He can change it by sending someone back in time, And the future spirit orbs born with bodies disappear with changes in the time continuum, And they return to their original souls, Much like dying. Not everyone disappears, But only those effected by the changes.

Talk about power and control! He has all the power and control, Whatever He wants. We can't even stop our predestination if we wanted to. Moving from free will mortal choice to eternal predestination is the biggest leap of faith you will ever make. It removes all blame, Shame, And guilt for any past sins or mistakes. It removes karma.

Work through your anger with God for asking you to cone to this sh*t hole planet of death again. You did what He asked. That is very good, You will be fine. He knows what He is doing, Even if you do not. It is part of the very difficult path.

He is fixing His broken body over the next 50 or more years, Be patient. Enjoy your cool dog God gave you as a gift to make it through the predestinated roller coaster of feelings of good and evil you are experiencing.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2019 9:55:25 PM
MasonicSlayer wrote:
Okay encore stop begging. What's the moral of the story that never got told, It's amnesia. Amnesia! You don't know you have amnesia, Until the amnesia wears off. And then, Like a Dynamo of might, Mighty mouse ain't got Shiite on you.

From you multiple rapid fire posts, It's obvious you have a problem keeping your thoughts together. Unlike Anon who would have a problem separating his thoughts.

How can we arrange the meeting of minds between these two extremes?
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2019 11:11:23 PM
Harikrish wrote:
MasonicSlayer wrote:

From you multiple rapid fire posts, It's obvious you have a problem keeping your thoughts together. Unlike Anon who would have a problem separating his thoughts.

How can we arrange the meeting of minds between these two extremes?

The answer is obviously through our biggest fan - Harikrush
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2019 11:27:42 PM
MasonicSlayer wrote:
Harikrush. He doesn't know what he reads, But he be keeps on reading it.

I don't have a problem with what he reads. The problem is going beyond what he reads or knows. But then that's where revelation and the sea of glass kicks in.

Taking the legal approach. Don't ask a question if you are not prepared for the answer.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2019 11:28:23 PM
Incidentally, Since we're honoring random thoughts, I'd like to thank the jackasses that are responsible for the misprint on aerosmith's fist release album that took money out of my pocket by causing me to own a second pressing, Instead of a first pressing.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2019 2:05:12 PM
MasonicSlayer wrote:
Incidentally, Since we're honoring random thoughts, I'd like to thank the jackasses that are responsible for the misprint on aerosmith's fist release album that took money out of my pocket by causing me to own a second pressing, Instead of a first pressing.

Most massage parlours change more money for the second pressing. To save money come during the first pressing.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2019 5:24:10 PM
Harikrish wrote:
MasonicSlayer wrote:

Most massage parlours change more money for the second pressing. To save money come during the first pressing.

Oh noooo, Even the crickets aren't making cricket sounds
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2019 8:34:03 PM
MasonicSlayer wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
MasonicSlayer wrote:

Most massage parlours charge more money for the second pressing. To save money come during the first pressing.

Oh noooo, Even the crickets aren't making cricket sounds.

They too are anxiously waiting for your reply. Say duck before coming.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2019 9:21:26 AM
MasonicSlayer wrote:

Harikrush. He doesn't know what he posts, But he be keeps on posting it.

Spamboy
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2019 3:28:40 PM
ethang5 wrote:
MasonicSlayer wrote:

Spamboy

If you're making a play to be in the RobinHood gang, Well okay spamboy, I'm RobinHood. We be robbing the hood to feed the rich. We kill lizards for fun. And we do lots of things. Procrastination is the main activity, When we're not being busy about thinking about busy things. I'm too busy rambling in the limelight without the pay. No money is no funny. That's our motto. Learn it, Then learn something. I been around longer than a bit. And all I got was everything in the world, With all it's synucal, Finical, Bitterness sweet toothache, Headache, Backaching. . . Heartbreaks. So rob a bitch today at. Commysuckas and be more like me, Serato, Ergoto I devestate societies with the blink of a thought. True story.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2019 3:55:56 PM
MasonicSlayer wrote:
ethang5 wrote:
MasonicSlayer wrote:

Spamboy

If you're making a play to be in the RobinHood gang, Well okay spamboy, I'm RobinHood. We be robbing the hood to feed the rich. We kill lizards for fun. And we do lots of things. Procrastination is the main activity, When we're not being busy about thinking about busy things. I'm too busy rambling in the limelight without the pay. No money is no funny. That's our motto. Learn it, Then learn something. I been around longer than a bit. And all I got was everything in the world, With all it's synucal, Finical, Bitterness sweet toothache, Headache, Backaching. . . Heartbreaks. So rob a bitch today at. Commysuckas and be more like me, Serato, Ergoto I devestate societies with the blink of a thought. True story.

Ethang5 will distort your words in his posts. You just have to quote his words which drives him beserk because he is a self loathing nigger and confessed he is African.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.