Jump to topic:

Harikrish for African Champion

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2019 7:16:40 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Members who have read Harikrish's research on the African people and followed the exchanges between Harikrish a biblical and spiritual leader and Ethang a dedicated Bible delivery Ghanaian living in Ghana Africa, Should be surprised that I am volunteering my time and efforts to champion the AIC ( African Institute of Churches). I declare Harikrish a Champion for Africans if I am so blessed as to receive the support of the few remaining Blacks on DDO. My reasons are given below.

The African grievances I hope to addressed is tied to the research that launched the objective and intellectual inquiry into our perceptions of the African Dark Continent and its people and origins.

What role did Christianity play in African Slavery?

Historical records show that Islam and Christianity played an important role in enslavement in Africa. The Arab-controlled Trans-Saharan slave trade helped to institutionalise slave trading on the continent. And during the 'age of expedition', European Christians witnessed caravans loaded with Africans en-route to the Middle East. Others arriving much later in West Africa observed slavery in African societies, Leading them to assume that African enslavement was intrinsic to the continent.

For many of these early European explorers, The Bible was not only regarded as infallible, It was also their primary reference tool and those looking for answers to explain differences in ethnicity, Culture, And slavery, Found them in Genesis 9: 24-27, Which appeared to suggest that it was all a result of 'sin'.

In the Genesis passage, Africans were said to be the descendants of Ham, The son of Noah, Who was cursed by his father after looking at his naked form. Moreover, In Genesis 10, The 'Table of Nations' describes the origins of the different 'races' and reveals that one of the descendants of Ham is 'Cush' - Cush and the 'Cushites' were people associated with the Nile region of North Africa.

In time, The connection Europeans made between sin, Slavery, Skin colour and beliefs would condemn Africans. In the Bible, Physical or spiritual slavery is often a consequence of sinful actions, While darkness is associated with evil. Moreover, The Africans were subsequently considered 'heathens' bereft of Christianity, Although scholars now suggest that Christianity reached Africa as early as the early 2nd century AD and that the Christian communities in North Africa were among the first in the world. However, Europeans doubtlessly refused to acknowledge the relevance of African Christianity as it appeared irreconcilable with the continent's cultural surroundings.

Is Africans are subhuman, Is God to blame?

Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks (Africans) and Non-Blacks (Others)
Blacks (Africans) have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

Blacks (Africans) have the lowest IQ in the world (ignoring the equally disgusting and black-skinned Australian aborigines for convenience"s sake). The Bushmen clock in at around 50 IQ, The average Bantu achieves the mentally retarded level of 70 IQ, And the highly cultivated, Well fed, Well cared for, Partially White African-Americans reach 85 IQ. IQ has an enormous impact on lifestyle, Achievement, And behavior. IQ correlates to poverty, Crime, Mortality, And broken homes on one side " and education, Wealth, Human accomplishment, Long life and stable homes on the other. According to IQ and the Wealth of Nations, A country must have a minimum average IQ of 90 to run a technological civilization. It is not a far cry to say it is IQ that makes humans better than the animals, And it is IQ that makes some humans better than other humans.

Why there are no African achievements?

The general impression because Africans were late to civilization the world saw them as sub humans and sold them as slaves starting with Arabs (1, 400) years, Christians (400 years) and now African slaves are sold in Libya for $400 each.

It has been recorded.
1. No Black society has ever created a written language.
2. No Black society ever created a non-animistic religion.
3. No Black society ever developed a form of government besides primitive chiefdoms and big man structures.
4. No Black society ever managed to create or use the wheel. Although it seems astounding, Blacks never even invented the wheel.
5. No Black society ever grew crops. The Blacks of Africa never invented agriculture. They never learned how to domesticate vegetation for food. Africans only learned of rudimentary agriculture after Europeans arrived.
6. No Black society ever constructed a two story building. Before Europeans arrived no structure built by the Black Africans stood above one story, And no structure was constructed of anything but mud (even beavers build mud dwellings).
7. Were captured and dragged off by Arabian and European slave traders there is no free exploration of Blacks outside of Africa.
8. Even to this present day, Despite intensive excavations of Africa by archeologists no great Black accomplishments have been discovered. Blacks have no history. The concept that Blacks ever even had a "civilizations" is misleading. Civilization implies some kind of order; it implies some kind of culture. What kind of culture can one really have without a real religion, Writing system, Or technology? Civilization implies that a people group wears something other than animal"s skins, And lives in something other than dirt huts.

My research was seen as provocative and my motives questioned. But now you have it. It was to share my understanding of Black grievances so that the readers would have confidence in my ability to address them. The participation was controlled because we were dealing with racially sensitive issues. But the call to Black Lives Matter and the Trump comments about African countries only created the urgency the cause was in search of a Champion.

You have that Champion now and the time is as good as any to make that call.
Vote Harikrish for African Champion.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2019 10:39:25 PM
Members might be skeptical that anything good can come out of Africa which is what my research concluded. But Harikrish has championed many causes and a Champion for Africans deserves your consideration.

I am sure many of you might even have suggestion or concerns that too much attention is given to Africans who might have created the mess they are in and didn't need help. But we are turning the page and must include new data that sheds light on the issues under consideration.

I have a lot more answers than questions. So your participation will serve as a balance and we will all be better for it.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2019 8:28:34 PM
Please don't PM your votes. My mail box is full from all the feedback my research is generating. I was informed most of the Blacks and their supporters have left DDO because DDO did not have a Champion to champion their cause. All they saw was incredible research and a single self loathing black reaction. This will change once we get a broader cross section of members involved. Stand up and be counted.

Harikrish bible scholar and spiritual leader.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2019 11:49:08 AM
Stop being a hater Ethang. Take some advice to deal with your jealousy and low self esteem.

You have to stop looking in the mirror because everytime you see your black negroid face you hate yourself and you also see why others hate that face too. Covering your black ugly face with a mask like you did in your profile just adds suspense to what your ugly black negroid face looks like that is attached to the rest of your black Karma covered body.

When white Christians first saw the black negroid face they recognized the curse of Ham and turned negroids into slaves.

The role of Christianity in African slavery is rather unique. Most religions allowed slavery based on economic and monetary reasons. But slaves were never targeted because of their skin colour alone. The continued discrimination of Africans are purely on skin colour.

Trump turned the focus from the black negroid face to black shitholes. That upset the African leaders because there is nothing uglier than a black negroid face licking a black shithole. It took me an hour of meditation to remove that imagery from my mind. Yikes!

Try listing some African achievements in the field of science, Medicine, Technology etc. To reduce the stigma of bad Karma. Attacking Hindus will not serve any purpose when your cursed existence is biblical, Your low IQ is in your genes so is your negroid appearance and black colour.

You said you are not a proud African. Your posts tell us why.
African is a person from Africa especially a black person. You live in Ghana Africa which also establishes your geographical location is Africa. And you confessed you are not a proud African. So you are African and live in Ghana Aftica. But you are not a proud African. Most Africans are not proud to be African. Africans were happiest when they were slaves.

Your father was a black negroid atheist. But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free.
Karmic Justice combined with the curse of Ham and Slavery by Arabs produced Black shitholes.
Wow! Africans are cursed in 4 religions. Judaism, Islam, Christianity and Hinduism.

Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks and Non-Blacks

Blacks have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

The psychological development of black negroids like Ethang5 are linked to the biblical curse of Ham. They remain cursed and it is reflected in their social rejection, Physical appearance and life decisions.

Blacks have the lowest IQ in the world (ignoring the equally disgusting and black-skinned Australian aborigines for convenience"s sake). The Bushmen clock in at around 50 IQ, The average Bantu achieves the mentally retarded level of 70 IQ, And the highly cultivated, Well fed, Well cared for, Partially White African-Americans reach 85 IQ. IQ has an enormous impact on lifestyle, Achievement, And behavior. IQ correlates to poverty, Crime, Mortality, And broken homes on one side " and education, Wealth, Human accomplishment, Long life and stable homes on the other. According to IQ and the Wealth of Nations, A country must have a minimum average IQ of 90 to run a technological civilization. It is not a far cry to say it is IQ that makes humans better than the animals, And it is IQ that makes some humans better than other humans.

The curse of Ham was clearly pointing to African slavery.
Genesis 9:25 The lowest of slaves will he be to his brothers. "

From African slaves to African shitholes.

https://i. Ytimg. Com/vi/RfIcDEI1jWU/hqdefault. Jpg
http://www. Brh. Org. Uk/site/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/slavedealer. Jpg
http://4. Bp. Blogspot. Com/-nWfci5zYfTo/T5dLf3aoxVI/AAAAAAAAK7w/S96vcRUimYs/s640/slave+punishment2. Jpg
http://africanah. Org/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/FabriceMarrons2014c. Jpg
http://www. Anotherafrica. Net/wp/wp-content/gallery/fabrice-monteiro-marron/aa_fabricemonteiromarron_03. Jpg

Ethang is a black negroid slave by his own confession.
Ethang5: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2019 12:23:34 AM
Why Harikrish should be African Champion?

Here he is helping Nigger Ethang understand the curse of Ham only condemned Africans to slavery.
ethang5 wrote:
God's curses do not fail. Less than 30% of Africans ever saw slavery, But for 17 centuries, All Indians, Every single one of them, Were slaves or the slaves of slaves. Just as the bible prophesies. The curse of Ham is on Indians.

Tell us how you address this.
It has been addressed several times already. But you are a low IQ nigger and smuggling free bibles is all you know.

First lets deal with your 30% of Africans experienced slavery.
The bible mentioned only a few Africa countries (Sudan, Egypt, Ethiopia and Libya. ) which was less that 30% of African countries we have today. Genesis 10.
So you are actually claiming all the Africans experienced slavery because only 30% of the African countries were mentioned in the bible which is the 30% of Africans you said experienced slavery.
The curse of Ham condemned only his children (Africans) to slavery. Genesis 9.

Africans were owned and traded as slaves by Arabs for 1,300 years. The Christians did the same to Africans for another 400 years.

India was relatively independent.
The Arab and British Invasion of India lasted for a short period about 300 years combined. Both were driven out of India by the Indians. So there is no record of slavery in India. Read the origins of the peope of India.

These invasions happened long after the Indus Valley Civilization was established in India.
Persians (who were driven out of Iran by the Arabs) and the Indo Europeans migrated to India to produce the 1 billion Indo Aryans in India today. The ancestors of Indians are Indo Persians and Indo Europeans.
The Madai includes Indians because both the Indo Persians and Indo Europeans migrated to India and created the present 1 billion Indians who are known as Indo Aryans.
Madai (Indians & Iranic: Medes, Persians, Afghans, Kurds)

Origins of the People of India.

The Indo-Aryan migrations started in approximately 1800 BCE, And also brought Indo-Aryan languages into the Levant and possibly Inner Asia. It was part of the diffusion of Indo-European languages from the proto-Indo-European homeland at the Pontic"Caspian steppe, A large area of grasslands in far Eastern Europe, Which started in the 5th to 4th millennia BCE, And the Indo-European migrations out of the Eurasian Steppes, Which started approximately in 2000 BCE.

Indo Aryan migration to India. (1500 BC)
Indo-Aryan migration models discuss scenarios around the theory of an origin from outside the Indian subcontinent of Indo-Aryan peoples, An ascribed ethnolinguistic group that spoke Indo-Aryan languages, The predominant languages of North India. Proponents of Indo-Aryan origin outside of the Indian subcontinent generally consider migrations into the region and Anatolia (ancient Mitanni) from Central Asia to have started around 1500 BCE, As a slow diffusion during the Late Harappan period, Which led to a language shift in the northern Indian subcontinent. The Iranian languages were brought into Iran by the Iranians, Who were closely related to the Indo-Aryans.

Persian migration to India. (7th - 10th century AD)
Parsis or Parsees (which means 'Persian' in the Persian language) are a Zoroastrian community who migrated to the Indian subcontinent from Persia during the Arab conquest of Persia of 636"651 AD; one of two such groups (the other being Iranis). Parsis migrated from Greater Iran to Gujarat South India, Where they were given refuge, Between the 8th and 10th century AD to avoid persecution following the Muslim conquest of Persia.

Arab/Muslim invasion to India (16th to 18th centuries)
Beginning in the 13th century, Several Islamic states were established in the Indian subcontinent in the course of a gradual Muslim conquest in the Indian subcontinent. This process culminated in the Mughal Empire, Which ruled most of India during the mid-16th to early-18th centuries. The Islamic rule gradually declined due to the dominance of Maratha Empire and several other rebellions (case during the entire period of Mughal rule past Akbar). The eventual end of the period of Islamic rule of India is marked by the two main events Indian Rebellion of 1857 and the beginning of British rule, Although Islamic rule persisted in Hyderabad State and other minor princely states until Union of India in 1948. However, Most Islamic rules had started to wane in the 17th and 18th century before that.

The British Invasion of India (1858 to 1947)
The British Raj literally, "rule" in Sanskrit and Hindustani) was the rule by the British Crown on the Indian subcontinent from 1858 to 1947.

The Arab and British occupation of India lasted for a short period about 300 years combined. Both were driven out of India by the Indians.

These invasions happened long after the Indus Valley Civilization was established in India.
Persians (who were driven out of Iran by the Arabs 8th century AD) and the Indo Europeans (1500 BC) migrated to India to produce the 1 billion Indo Aryans in India today. The ancestors of Indians are Indo Persians and Indo Europeans.
The Madai in the Bible includes Indians because both the Indo Persians and Indo Europeans (descendants of Japheth) migrated to India and created the present 1 billion Indians who are known as Indo Aryans. The rest are Muslim/Arabs, British retirees and about 20, 000 African slaves from the Bantu tribe in Africa brought to India as slaves by the Arabs.
Meet some Indians.
https://youtu. Be/NNbcQ5TnbtI
https://youtu. Be/6LvTREN4REI
https://youtu. Be/r7wVCj12I7o

Africans in India.
The majority of the Siddhis in Karnataka are descended from Bantu peoples from Southeast Africa that were brought to the Indian subcontinent as slaves by the Portuguese between the 16th and 19th centuries. During the Goan Inquisition, Some of these slaves were freed and some escaped into the forests of the neighbouring Karnataka state. As the bulk of the Inquisition's records are now destroyed, A thorough reconstruction of the Siddhis' history in India and in Karnataka is very difficult. However, The few records that exist present a picture of oppression and ill treatment that the slaves were subjected to. A few of them, However, Are also said to have escaped slavery. While most of them were victims of slave trade,
Meet some Ethiopians/Africans
https://i. Imgur. Com/d18KASZ. Jpg
https://youtu. Be/1X2NRNVujhA
https://youtu. Be/2TPFBI2sYik
https://youtu. Be/_KytZItUQQk

Thank you Ethang5 for engaging in my discussions about Christianity's role in African slavery.
You went beserk when I first introduced my research on your African heritage. But after confessing you are African you are at least trying to defend Africans and their self loathing culture.
Don't be a hater, Nigger. We understand the biblical curse made you what you are. The fact you dedicated over 15 years to deliver bibles which teach the origins of African slavery and the biblical curse of black negroids is evidence Africans like you are following a slave religion just like Pastor Ray Hagin taught.

Thank you for your conclusion:
Ethang5 wrote: God's curses do not fail. Less than 30% of Africans ever saw slavery,
The bible mentioned only a few Africa countries (Sudan, Egypt, Ethiopia and Libya. ) which was less that 30% of African countries. Genesis 10.
So you are actually claiming all the Africans experienced slavery because only 30% of the African countries were mentioned in the bible which is the 30% of Africans you said experienced slavery.

You said Indians are Africans, Negroids, Blacks and slaves. But only Africans are Africans, Negroids, Blacks and condemned in the Bible to slavery.
Anonymous
7/18/2019 12:45:05 AM
fucktard
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2019 4:21:57 PM
Dr. Franklin wrote:
fucktard

We understand why you are a nigger hater. You were buggered by niggers.

You brought sex into your lessons by getting buggered in your own school by niggers.
Read your confession.

Your public confessions about niggers in your butt space.
Post #2 Ethical Dilemmas
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4342039/
Dr Franklin wrote:
niggas in my buutwhole

Post#10 Dr. Franklin comedy show.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4342302/
The nigger that climbed up my butthole was drake the rapper

Repentance post#14
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4342293/
Dr. Franklin wrote:
The Quran tells people to bugger infidels, Any evidence the nigger was a Christian

It was drake the rapper, I have his confession.

Drake:Yes I buggered Franklin.

Pick your friend carefully. Ethang5 is a self confessed nigger.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2019 7:49:08 AM
graceofgod wrote:

all you are champion of is verbal diarrhoea. . .

Ouch!

But the moron is black, Let him represent Africa if he wants.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2019 5:20:14 PM
ethang5 wrote:
graceofgod wrote:

Ouch!

Black are ashamed to be black. Nigger Ethang5 is one good example. But Black's love white masters which is why Harikrish a white Indo Aryan will be successful.

Read nigger Ethang's confessions.
Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: God's curses do not fail. Less than 30% of Africans ever saw slavery.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates. There are no Boko Harams in America.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: Long ago, I had a night job where I worked with this guy much like Im-Em here. He told me that reality was whatever he believed.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums, I understand your trepidation. But I don't think you have too much to worry about. The overwhelming majority of posters here would not want you banned or censured.

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha. They have to work ALL DAY. Do you believe they are working only when hunting or gathering food? Do you think they have running water? Or electricity? They sleep often during the day because it is hot and they must work for everything. There are no stores, Only rudimentary tools. Please. Working only 15 hours a week would kill them, As evidenced by their dwindling tribe.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes. I will show you people who will infect you with their joy. Yet they aren't all Pollyannas. Some are cynics who have simply decided not to allow their environment to define them.

Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in. Is it wrong that I warn visitors to my home about it? If a visitor ignores my warning, Can he claim because I installed it, I'm responsible for his injury after having not believed my warning?
I work with prisoners. Many say they are Christian because the think it will facilitate their case with the parole board.

Ethang5 wrote: This is like when whites tell blacks, Why are you always on about racism? A black person's ethnicity is obvious.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.

Your said your father was a black negroid atheist. But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free whereas your position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "

Karmic Justice combined with the curse of Ham and Slavery by Arabs produced Black shitholes.
Wow! Africans are cursed in 4 religions. Judaism, Islam, Christianity and Hinduism.

Ethang is African and confessed to it. But he is now trying to deny he is just a poor African slave.

Ethang asked Ipsofactoid: <<Sure, Enjoy. What part of the world are you? >>

Ipsofactoid replied: Chicago. How 'bout you?

Ethang wrote: Philadelphia, But for many years I lived in Ghana, West Africa and still go there often.

But that is a total lie because Ethang lives and works in Ghana Africa. He does not have a Philadelphia home address or phone number because he could not produce one to DDO to register for debating. He only had his Ghana home address and phone number which DDO rejected. If he lived in Philadelphia he would have given them his Philadelphia home address and phone number. But by his own admission he couldnt because he never lived in Philadelphia his home was Ghana Africa.

Read his confessions.
The biblical God is immoral #81
https://www.debate.org...

popculturepooka wrote: Want to formally debate me plon whether the canaanite massacre was a genocide or not (it was)? Or whether God had morally sufficient reasons for ordering genocide (there can't be any)?

Ethang5 responds: Not really. Beating you won't be anything to write home about.
But anyway, I live in Ghana and I cannot get my phone number verified because Ghana isn't on the list of countries provided. I've written the mods but got no reply so I can't debate you on the formal stage anyway.

Problem of evil/suffering #7

Illegalcombatant wrote :FYI: You have zero debates. I look forward to seeing your first debate...
Ethang replied: I have no debates because one must verify his address and the country in which I currently live is not in the list of countries provided. I have written the mod but as yet have not received a reply.

Ethang said:
How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?
Post #186 Harikrish for Christian champion:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923p/7/

Ethang5 wrote: We agree here, But for some reason, You keep repeating on what we agree. Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.

Look at all the variations in your confessions over time.
1. He is not a proud African.
2. He is a lol Of Course I am African
3. He is not proud to be African.
4. He cannot be proud to be African.
5. He is African American.
6. He is just a poor African. Slave
7. He wants to be called nigger. I called him niggar to be polite. He insisted it was nigger.
So you can see because of the many exchanges we had his memory was not always sharp.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2019 5:22:59 PM
At 7/22/2019 5:20:14 PM, Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:
graceofgod wrote:

Ouch!

Black are ashamed to be black. Nigger Ethang5 is one good example. But Black's love white masters which is why Harikrish a white Indo Aryan will be successful.

Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
Ethang5 wrote: God's curses do not fail. Less than 30% of Africans ever saw slavery.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates. There are no Boko Harams in America.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: Long ago, I had a night job where I worked with this guy much like Im-Em here. He told me that reality was whatever he believed.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums, I understand your trepidation. But I don't think you have too much to worry about. The overwhelming majority of posters here would not want you banned or censured.

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha. They have to work ALL DAY. Do you believe they are working only when hunting or gathering food? Do you think they have running water? Or electricity? They sleep often during the day because it is hot and they must work for everything. There are no stores, Only rudimentary tools. Please. Working only 15 hours a week would kill them, As evidenced by their dwindling tribe.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes. I will show you people who will infect you with their joy. Yet they aren't all Pollyannas. Some are cynics who have simply decided not to allow their environment to define them.

Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in. Is it wrong that I warn visitors to my home about it? If a visitor ignores my warning, Can he claim because I installed it, I'm responsible for his injury after having not believed my warning?
I work with prisoners. Many say they are Christian because the think it will facilitate their case with the parole board.

Ethang5 wrote: This is like when whites tell blacks, Why are you always on about racism? A black person's ethnicity is obvious.

Your said your father was a black negroid atheist. But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free whereas your position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "

Ethang is African and confessed to it. But he is now trying to deny he is just a poor African slave.

Ethang wrote: Philadelphia, But for many years I lived in Ghana, West Africa and still go there often.

But that is a total lie because Ethang lives and works in Ghana Africa. He does not have a Philadelphia home address or phone number because he could not produce one to DDO to register for debating. He only had his Ghana home address and phone number which DDO rejected. If he lived in Philadelphia he would have given them his Philadelphia home address and phone number. But by his own admission he couldnt because he never lived in Philadelphia his home was Ghana Africa.

Read his confessions.

popculturepooka wrote: Want to formally debate me plon whether the canaanite massacre was a genocide or not (it was)? Or whether God had morally sufficient reasons for ordering genocide (there can't be any)?

Ethang5 responds: Not really. Beating you won't be anything to write home about.
But anyway, I live in Ghana and I cannot get my phone number verified because Ghana isn't on the list of countries provided. I've written the mods but got no reply so I can't debate you on the formal stage anyway.

Illegalcombatant wrote :FYI: You have zero debates. I look forward to seeing your first debate...
Ethang replied: I have no debates because one must verify his address and the country in which I currently live is not in the list of countries provided. I have written the mod but as yet have not received a reply.

Ethang said:

Ethang5 wrote: We agree here, But for some reason, You keep repeating on what we agree. Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.

7. He wants to be called nigger. I called him niggar to be polite. He insisted it was nigger.
So you can see because of the many exchanges we had his memory was not always sharp.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2019 2:19:00 AM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:
graceofgod wrote:

Ouch!

Black are ashamed to be black.

We know you are, But we keep telling you that it's just low elf esteem. Normal blacks aren't ashamed or self-loathing like you are.

Dattaswami is black, And he wasn't filled with shame. You were though. We saw the difference.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2019 3:37:30 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:
graceofgod wrote:

Ouch!

We know you are, But we keep telling you that it's just low elf esteem. Normal blacks aren't ashamed or self-loathing like you are.

Dattaswami is black, And he wasn't filled with shame. You were though. We saw the difference.
Nigger Ethang. You are the only nigger left on DDO.

It is hilarious to watch nigger Ethang repeatedly deny he is a black negroid. Surely he sees his black nigger face in the mirror everyday. Lol. How about if he reads his confessions daily, Lol?

Nigger Ethang, You already confessed. Not once but over a period of several years on DDO. Now you want to litigate your confession.
(Nigger brags he was banned from more than a hundred forums. I exposed both his lies and the nigger behind his mask. Burn nigger burn. Lol! )

The nigger Ethang works and lives in Ghana Africa. He confessed he is African and posted dozens of disparaging comments about his country, People and culture. The only life the nigger knows is life in Ghana Africa.

Read his confessions.

Ethang said:

7. He wants to be called nigger. I called him niggar to be polite
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2019 8:49:48 AM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

. . . All you are champion of is verbal diarrhoea. . .

Ouch!

We know you are, But we keep telling you that it's just your low elf esteem. Normal blacks aren't ashamed or self-loathing like you are.

You are the. . . .

The thread isn't about me moron. You made the thread asking to be African Champion. I agreed you should be. Why are you babbling about me?

Have you changed your mind?

Don't you think a black man should be African Champion?

Lol.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2019 3:25:48 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Lol.

Unfortunately Blacks are self loathing and hate everything about their black skin colour and negroid appearance. You are a good example of a self loathing Black. You hide your ugly black face behind a mask. You live and work in Ghana Africa but confessed you are not proud to be African.
Black hate to be black. That is why there are no great African achievements or a Champion for Africans. But Harikrish is a Brahmin, very white and a biblical scholar and spiritual leader who is volunteering his time to Champion Africans. These low IQ niggers need to be led by a strong leader like Harikrish.

Nigger Ethang, You already confessed. Not once but over a period of several years on DDO. Now you want to litigate your confession.
(Nigger brags he was banned from more than a hundred forums. I exposed both his lies and the nigger behind his mask. Burn nigger burn. Lol! )

The nigger Ethang works and lives in Ghana Africa. He confessed he is African and posted dozens of disparaging comments about his country, People and culture. The only life the nigger knows is life in Ghana Africa.

Read his confessions.

Ethang said:

So you can see why I call Ethang nigger!!
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2019 3:28:46 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Lol.

Unfortunately Blacks are self loathing and hate everything about their black skin colour and negroid appearance. You are a good example of a self loathing Black. You hide your ugly black face behind a mask. You live and work in Ghana Africa but confessed you are not proud to be African.
Black hate to be black. That is why there are no great African achievements or a Champion for Africans. But Harikrish is a Brahmin, very white and a biblical scholar and spiritual leader who is volunteering his time to Champion Africans. These low IQ niggers need to be led by a strong leader like Harikrish.

Read his confessions.

Ethang said:

So you can see why I call Ethang nigger!!!
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2019 4:48:30 AM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

. . . All you are champion of is verbal diarrhoea. . .

Ouch!

We know you are, But we keep telling you that it's just your low elf esteem. Normal blacks aren't ashamed or self-loathing like you are.

You are the. . . .

The thread isn't about me moron. You made the thread asking to be African Champion. I agreed you should be. Why are you babbling about me?

Why are you babbling and spamming your own thread about me?

I see no reason you can't be African champ. Your ancestors are from Africa, And you are black.

If you've changed your mind, Just say so. Do you still want to be African Champion or not?

You made this thread asking Harikrish for African Champion.

I support your request to be African Champion.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2019 4:35:21 PM
ethang5 wrote:

You made the thread asking to be African Champion. I agreed you should be.

I see no reason you can't be African champ. Your ancestors are from Africa, And you are black.
Harikrish is not black. Indians are not Black. Niggers are black and you are a nigger Ethang5 by your own confession. Your vote will be accepted.

Because you are a nigger, Your vote will be counted.

Now that I am norminated as Champion for Africans by the nigger Ethang. I hereby declare the Curse of Ham that condemned Africans to slavery a Christian belief supported by the Bible. African slavery was real and carried out for 1, 700 years before it was abolished.
The requirement was to be nominated by the remaining niggers left on DDO. "I declare Harikrish a Champion for Africans if I am so blessed as to receive the support of the few remaining Blacks on DDO. " Ethang a black living in Ghana Africa supported by request to be African Champion. Ethang has confessed many times he is a self loathing African. But I accept his support.

Now all niggers read the confession of an African slave Ethang5.

Read his confessions.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/38636/3/

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/37347/1/

Illegalcombatant wrote :FYI: You have zero debates. I look forward to seeing your first debate. . .

Ethang said:

I accept nigger Ethang's support. And to all you black self loathing shitholes as your Champion I order you to become better slaves because African slavery is Biblical.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2019 5:45:24 PM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Harikrish is not black.

Sorry. I forgot about your delusion. On your way to being white then. Lol

Indians are not Black.

And bears don't pee in the woods. I really don't care about your delusions of being white. You're actually physically black so you qualify.

Your vote will be accepted.

Vote? Lol. You're confused. I'm not voting, I'm making you African Champion.

Counted by whom moron? I don't vote. I make or break morons.

Now that I am norminated as Champion for Africans by the nigger Ethang.

No one nominated you idiot. That's why I'm giving the position to you.

I hereby declare the Curse of Ham that condemned Africans to slavery a Christian belief supported by the Bible.

Lol. Sure you don't want to declare yourself already white first?

The requirement was to be nominated by the remaining niggers left on DDO.

You still have no nominations idiot. No one ever votes for you.

"I declare Harikrish a Champion for Africans if I am so blessed as to receive the support of the few remaining Blacks on DDO. "

You would be blessed if any blacks supported you, But sorry, You still have no friends, No followers, And no support.

So, African, What else will you declare? Perhaps that you're on your tenth stage? Or that you know how to spell?

Perhaps get a real university to give at least an honorary degree so you don't have to fake being educated anymore?

Congrats on being champion, African.

Knock yourself out.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2019 6:21:11 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Harikrish is not black. Indians are not Black. Niggers are black and you are a nigger Ethang5 by your own confession. Your vote will be accepted.

Now that I am norminated as Champion for Africans by the nigger Ethang. I hereby declare the Curse of Ham that condemned Africans to slavery a Christian belief supported by the Bible. African slavery was real and carried out for 1, 700 years before it was abolished.
The requirement was to be nominated by the remaining niggers left on DDO. "I declare Harikrish a Champion for Africans if I am so blessed as to receive the support of the few remaining Blacks on DDO. " Ethang a black living in Ghana Africa supported my request to be African Champion. Ethang has confessed many times he is a self loathing African. But I accept his support.

Read his confessions.

Illegalcombatant wrote :FYI: You have zero debates. I look forward to seeing your first debate. . .

Ethang said:

I accept nigger Ethang's support. And to all you black self loathing shitholes like nigger Ethang5 as your Champion I order you to become better slaves because African slavery is Biblical.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2019 7:57:16 PM
You can't just delete my answers and repost your spam moron.

Post your spam if your anal retention and spite forces you to, But other than shame, Why would you delete my answers?

Harikrish is not black.

Sorry. I forgot about your delusion. On your way to being white then. Lol

Indians are not Black.

And the Pope isn't Catholic. I really don't care about your delusions of being white. You're actually physically black, So you qualify.

Counted by whom moron? I don't vote. I make or break morons. I'm making you African champ.

No one nominated you idiot. That's why I'm giving the position to you.

I hereby declare the Curse of Ham that condemned Africans to slavery a Christian belief supported by the Bible.

Lol. Sure you don't want to declare yourself already white first?

"I declare Harikrish a Champion for Africans if I am so blessed as to receive the support of the few remaining Blacks on DDO. "

You would be blessed if any blacks supported you, But sorry, You still have no friends, No followers, And no support.

So, African, What else will you declare? Perhaps that you're on your tenth stage of enlightenment? Or that you know how to spell?

Perhaps get a real university to give at least an honorary degree so you don't have to fake being educated anymore?

No need to be ashamed and delete my responses. Being African Champion is a good thing. It may even improve your stinking karma from all the lies you told.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2019 8:30:11 PM
ethang5 wrote:

So Harikrish should be Champion for Africans
I support your request to be African Champion
Here is what you voted for you low IQ nigger Ethang5.

Members who have read Harikrish's research on the African people and followed the exchanges between Harikrish a biblical and spiritual leader and Ethang a dedicated Bible delivery Ghanaian living in Ghana Africa, Should be surprised that I am volunteering my time and efforts to champion the AIC ( African Institute of Churches). I declare Harikrish a Champion for Africans if I am so blessed as to receive the support of the few remaining Blacks on DDO. My reasons are given below.

The African grievances I hope to addressed is tied to the research that launched the objective and intellectual inquiry into our perceptions of the African Dark Continent and its people and origins.

What role did Christianity play in African Slavery?

Historical records show that Islam and Christianity played an important role in enslavement in Africa. The Arab-controlled Trans-Saharan slave trade helped to institutionalise slave trading on the continent. And during the 'age of expedition', European Christians witnessed caravans loaded with Africans en-route to the Middle East. Others arriving much later in West Africa observed slavery in African societies, Leading them to assume that African enslavement was intrinsic to the continent.

For many of these early European explorers, The Bible was not only regarded as infallible, It was also their primary reference tool and those looking for answers to explain differences in ethnicity, Culture, And slavery, Found them in Genesis 9: 24-27, Which appeared to suggest that it was all a result of 'sin'.

In the Genesis passage, Africans were said to be the descendants of Ham, The son of Noah, Who was cursed by his father after looking at his naked form. Moreover, In Genesis 10, The 'Table of Nations' describes the origins of the different 'races' and reveals that one of the descendants of Ham is 'Cush' - Cush and the 'Cushites' were people associated with the Nile region of North Africa.

In time, The connection Europeans made between sin, Slavery, Skin colour and beliefs would condemn Africans. In the Bible, Physical or spiritual slavery is often a consequence of sinful actions, While darkness is associated with evil. Moreover, The Africans were subsequently considered 'heathens' bereft of Christianity, Although scholars now suggest that Christianity reached Africa as early as the early 2nd century AD and that the Christian communities in North Africa were among the first in the world. However, Europeans doubtlessly refused to acknowledge the relevance of African Christianity as it appeared irreconcilable with the continent's cultural surroundings.

Is Africans are subhuman, Is God to blame?

Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks (Africans) and Non-Blacks (Others)
Blacks (Africans) have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

Blacks (Africans) have the lowest IQ in the world (ignoring the equally disgusting and black-skinned Australian aborigines for convenience"s sake). The Bushmen clock in at around 50 IQ, The average Bantu achieves the mentally retarded level of 70 IQ, And the highly cultivated, Well fed, Well cared for, Partially White African-Americans reach 85 IQ. IQ has an enormous impact on lifestyle, Achievement, And behavior. IQ correlates to poverty, Crime, Mortality, And broken homes on one side " and education, Wealth, Human accomplishment, Long life and stable homes on the other. According to IQ and the Wealth of Nations, A country must have a minimum average IQ of 90 to run a technological civilization. It is not a far cry to say it is IQ that makes humans better than the animals, And it is IQ that makes some humans better than other humans.

Why there are no African achievements?

The general impression because Africans were late to civilization the world saw them as sub humans and sold them as slaves starting with Arabs (1, 400) years, Christians (400 years) and now African slaves are sold in Libya for $400 each.

It has been recorded.
1. No Black society has ever created a written language.
2. No Black society ever created a non-animistic religion.
3. No Black society ever developed a form of government besides primitive chiefdoms and big man structures.
4. No Black society ever managed to create or use the wheel. Although it seems astounding, Blacks never even invented the wheel.
5. No Black society ever grew crops. The Blacks of Africa never invented agriculture. They never learned how to domesticate vegetation for food. Africans only learned of rudimentary agriculture after Europeans arrived.
6. No Black society ever constructed a two story building. Before Europeans arrived no structure built by the Black Africans stood above one story, And no structure was constructed of anything but mud (even beavers build mud dwellings).
7. Were captured and dragged off by Arabian and European slave traders there is no free exploration of Blacks outside of Africa.
8. Even to this present day, Despite intensive excavations of Africa by archeologists no great Black accomplishments have been discovered. Blacks have no history. The concept that Blacks ever even had a "civilizations" is misleading. Civilization implies some kind of order; it implies some kind of culture. What kind of culture can one really have without a real religion, Writing system, Or technology? Civilization implies that a people group wears something other than animal"s skins, And lives in something other than dirt huts.

My research was seen as provocative and my motives questioned. But now you have it. It was to share my understanding of Black grievances so that the readers would have confidence in my ability to address them. The participation was controlled because we were dealing with racially sensitive issues. But the call to Black Lives Matter and the Trump comments about African countries only created the urgency the cause was in search of a Champion.

You have that Champion now and the time is as good as any to make that call.
Vote Harikrish for African Champion.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2019 10:01:21 PM
Lol.

You wanted African champion and I gave it to you and you're still the same old moron spamming and fantasizing about stupidity.

Have fun declaring stupidity and reposting your stupidity African moron.

Lol
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2019 10:34:50 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Lol.

You wanted African champion and I gave it to you and you're still the same old moron spamming and fantasizing about stupidity.

Lol

As a Champion for Africans I hope to fix what is wrong with Africans.
Regular head and face slapping to fix and reshape their ugly negroid appearance. The skull swelling will lead to brain expansion. To fix their black colour skin graft with pig skin will give them the white skin they so desire.
More math and science classes will be introduced to their school curriculum.
With higher literacy less bibles will used as toilet paper. Niggers like you who smuggle free bibles will be out of a job. But with your new and better appearance you might be able to try for a higher paying job than your current delivery mule.

Harikrish Champion for Africans.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2019 8:36:55 PM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:
Lol.

Lol

Regular head and face slapping to fix and reshape their ugly negroid appearance. The skull swelling will lead to brain expansion. To fix their black colour skin graft with pig skin will give them the white skin they so desire.
More math and science classes will be introduced to their school curriculum.
With higher literacy less bibles will used as toilet paper. Niggers like you who smuggle free bibles will be out of a job. But with your new and better appearance you might be able to try for a higher paying job than your current delivery mule.

Harikrish Champion for Africans.

Those who are skeptical pig skin can be grafted on Africans should read the link and article provided.

https://qz. Com/1489195/xenotheraputics-will-start-testing-pig-skin-transplants-on-humans/

"In the future, We may not need to rely on human donations for life-saving skin grafts.

That"s the goal of XenoTherapeutics, A Boston-based biotech nonprofit. Last week, The US Food and Drug Administration approved the group"s initial application for temporary skin grafts curated from genetically modified pigs. This means that they can start testing pig skin grafts on people who have experienced severe burns. It"s the first time that an animal organ has been cleared for human testing in the US. "
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2019 2:48:09 AM
The moron is black, Let him represent Africa if he wants.

You are the. . . .

Don't you think a black man should be African Champion? Why are you babbling and spamming your own thread about me?

If you've changed your mind, Just say so. Do you still want to be African Champion or not?

Harikrish is not black.

Sorry. I forgot about your delusion. We'll say "On your way to being white" then. Lol

Indians are not Black.

And bears don't pee in the woods. I really don't care about your delusions of being white. You're actually physically black, So you qualify.

Counted by whom moron? I don't vote. I make or break morons. I'm dashing you the position.

No one nominated you idiot. That's why I'm giving the position to you. Out of pity.

Lol. Sure you don't want to declare yourself already white first? Or improve your spelling?

So, African, What else will you declare? Perhaps that you're on your tenth stage? Or that India will be less filthy?

Perhaps get a real university to give you at least an honorary degree so you don't have to fake being educated anymore?

Ethan said he lives in Ghana. . .

You wanted African champion and I gave it to you, And you're still the same old moron spamming and fantasizing about stupidity.

Fix you, And the job will be done.

Enjoy being champion, African.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2019 2:27:35 PM
ethang5 wrote:

The requirement was to be nominated by the remaining niggers left on DDO. "I declare Harikrish a Champion for Africans if I am so blessed as to receive the support of the few remaining Blacks on DDO. " Ethang a black living in Ghana Africa supported my request to be African Champion. Ethang has confessed many times he is a self loathing African. But I accept his support.

Read his confessions.

Ethang said:

I accept nigger Ethang's support. And to all you self loathing black shitholes like nigger Ethang5, As your Champion I order you to become better slaves because African slavery is Biblical.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2019 1:23:14 PM
You were so happy when you thought I nominated you, You ran to every thread shouting Ethan had voted for you. I was flattered.

Lol. But Sorry idiot. You should know by now no one ever nominates or votes for you.

Every single poster in that thread called you a moron. I felt sorry for you. So I gave it to you out of pity.

The title and post are imaginary anyway, So what's the harm? You get a toy to continue your delusion and be happy.

I've shown your claim of my "confession" is a lie, There is no need to completely crush you. Your delusion hurts no one (well, Maybe it hurts you, But I can't help that now can I? )

So make all the declarations you want African. Knock yourself out.

But you might seriously want to consider a declaration on your spelling though. No one is ever going to "norminate" you.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2019 3:28:59 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Read his confessions.
Title The biblical God is immoral post#81

Title Problem of evil/suffering post#7

Ethang said:

I accept nigger Ethang's support. And to all you self loathing black shitholes like nigger Ethang5, As your Champion I order you to become better slaves because African slavery is Biblical.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2019 5:29:24 PM
The moron wants to insist I "voted" him into the imaginary position. Lol

The idiot was so happy when he thought I had "nominated" him (lol) he said he was blessed. I'm embarrassed for him.

OK moron, If your damaged psyche can't take any more rejection, Knock yourself out. Tell yourself it wasn't pity.

Yeesh, All this drama over a pretend self ascribed title.

How pitiful.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.