Jump to topic:

Experiencing God

Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2019 3:55:20 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
It has always been the claim from God followers that outsiders don't know or wouldn't know what it's like to "experience" God.

Of course, Until recently the terminology for the same thing was "talk to" God but somehow that description had past its use-by date and followers no doubt began to feel conscious that others would query their sanity.

So, The question is, How do you know that you are not just hallucinating whilst "experiencing" God?

Or, Are you just simply outright lying in order to save face and preserve the status quo of your faith?
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2019 6:02:32 AM
Keep the relationship private. No one knows your thoughts except the Creator who lives in you. Problem solved.

Work the questions out in your heart with "whatever Created you" and the light will guide you by faith and no one needs to know what you are thinking--especially religions.

Start with the **evidence**. You. You got here somehow. You were created by God by controlled evolution of your ancestors millions of years ago. It did not take billions of years but only a couple of million from a one-cell organism with all the geneic material because it was controlled from the inside by genetics by the Creator. That is far more reasonable than probability theory or chance and mutation by natural selection. No. Evolution was natural "controlled" selection by God, The scientists have omitted one little word that reconciles all the evidence.

After believing the **evidence** of you and everything else created by controlled evolution, Then privately talk to the power that created you. DO NOT talk to Santa at the North Pole. The Santa Clause narrative was Created by God to illustrate what religions have done with their imaginary gods they pray to and invented.

The light will maximize your happiness, Whatever you were created to experience.

All religions are evil and steal our money. We are all predestinated to live forever. That is the most rational idea that exists. God does not create something to destroy or torture it. We live forever because God created our spirit orbs in the first place to live forever. He spent a lot of time controlling the evolution of our physical bodies. Why would he spend a couple of million year to evolve the bodyDuh!

Reason rules. These are the foundational ideas of a happy life.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2019 6:20:55 AM
Correction:

Why would he spend a couple of million years to evolve the body?

**To create the Cosmic War with the Ra family born immortal in the third heaven as they observe the physical evolution and invent bad ideas about Yahweh's heart. Therefore, All mortals know good and evil and do not argue about mortality in eternity with God, The mortal body of flesh is discarded in eternity and replaced with an eternal spiritual body that is tangible like our current flesh but not corrupted with selfish desires. The new body will resonate at a different frequency in the third heaven and the dragon is removed. This is for **everyone** that is born of water by a mother's womb. ***

Duh!
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2019 5:28:15 PM
Willows wrote:
It has always been the claim from God followers that outsiders don't know or wouldn't know what it's like to "experience" God.

Of course, Until recently the terminology for the same thing was "talk to" God but somehow that description had past its use-by date and followers no doubt began to feel conscious that others would query their sanity.

So, The question is, How do you know that you are not just hallucinating whilst "experiencing" God?

Or, Are you just simply outright lying in order to save face and preserve the status quo of your faith?

Most people are not aware that God sends them clues and hints to reveal his presence.
Here is a good example taken from Anon's godly experience which he associated with his prolonged constipation.

Anon wrote: I have only given three of the miracles meant for me out of thousands of private miracles.
God gave me the evidence I needed to reveal I am the reincarnated Noah. This is why I believe what I do. I am not an idiot dreamer. I stand on PHYSICAL facts and evidence. For example, When I first came in here, I did not poop for 17 days. God removed the poop from my intestines supernaturally. 17=1+7=8 8=translation. I had no pain or discomfort. In fact, I liked not going to the bathroom but still eating like a pig. I cannot stop what God wants to do with me. This is only one example of physical evidence God has given me to keep walking in the light.

Anon's saw his bouts with constipation as small miracles he experienced throughout his life.
Anon wrote: I have had thousands of events like these in my life. You want to have miracles occur in your life by the power of God by keeping God private? Then quit giving money to religions--or stealing it. Religions are evil. Keep your relationship with the Lord private between you and Him/Her alone. Religions were created by man and not God.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.